时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | You’re not gonna go crazy on me, are you? | 你不会为我疯狂吧 |
[00:43] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[00:44] | I’m shutting you down. Roulette. | 我要让你关门大吉 萝莉特 |
[00:47] | Guardian has been hailed as a hero. | 守护者被视为英雄 |
[00:49] | Yeah, I don’t think the city | 我只是觉得纳欣诺市 |
[00:50] | should be putting its trust in him so quickly. | 不该这么轻易地相信他 |
[00:52] | What’s wrong with us? | 咱俩这是有什么毛病 |
[00:53] | Nothing. We’re heroes, man. | 没什么毛病 我们是英雄 兄弟 |
[00:55] | I’m training you. So that, one day, | 我在训练你 如果有一天 |
[00:57] | if you are so inclined you can make a difference. | 你想通了 你能有所作为 |
[00:59] | Look, I never said I wanted to save the world. | 我从没说我想拯救世界 |
[01:01] | You are so selfish. | 你真是太自私了 |
[01:14] | Do you see her? | 你看见她了吗 |
[01:34] | – Yeah! – Yes! Yes! | -好啊 -好啊 真棒 |
[01:39] | Faster. Faster! | 开快点 快点 |
[01:58] | Didn’t you have friends? | 你不是还有几个同伙吗 |
[02:03] | End of the line, fellas. | 到此为止了伙计们 |
[02:35] | He’s coming to you. | 他朝你的方向跑了 |
[02:37] | What am I supposed to… Oh, there he is. | 我能做什么 他来了 |
[02:38] | Do something! | 快做点什么 |
[02:46] | Oh, yeah baby. I did it! | 天呐 我做到了 |
[02:48] | I did it! That was big. | 我做到了 真是太了不起了 |
[02:56] | No, no, don’t, no! | 不 不 别开枪 不 |
[03:01] | Winn, you okay? | 温 你没事吧 |
[03:13] | – Jewel thieves? – Nabbed. | -珠宝窃贼 -当场逮捕 |
[03:15] | I nabbed them. | 我抓到了他们 |
[03:16] | But, of course, Guardian had to show up | 当然 守护者也一定要参一脚 |
[03:19] | and pick up some of the stragglers. | 抓了几个掉队的 |
[03:21] | That guy is really starting to get on my nerves. | 他越来越让我火大了 |
[03:22] | But he did help. | 但他确实也帮了忙 |
[03:23] | – That’s something… – Yeah, barely. | -这就够了 -他没帮上什么 |
[03:25] | I was the one who had to dodge the surface-to-air missiles. | 要躲地对空导弹的人是我 |
[03:28] | All he did was slap cuffs on wrists. | 他除了给人上铐外什么也没做 |
[03:31] | Okay, what’s bothering you? | 好吧 你在烦什么 |
[03:32] | And it’s not Guardian. | 肯定不是在烦守护者的事 |
[03:34] | Who says anything’s bothering me? | 谁说有东西烦到我了 |
[03:35] | – Crinkle. – Crinkle. | -有皱纹 -皱纹 |
[03:37] | I’m gonna get Botox for that. | 我要去打一针肉毒杆菌 |
[03:39] | If you can figure out a way to get a needle in my skin, I mean. | 如果你能找到什么针能刺破我的皮肤的话 |
[03:41] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[03:43] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[03:47] | I’m in a funk. | 我有点沮丧 |
[03:48] | I mean, stopping jewel thieves | 我的意思是 我阻止了珠宝盗窃 |
[03:50] | and that bank robbery last week, it’s just… | 上周还阻止了银行抢劫 但这有点 |
[03:54] | It’s easy. | 太简单了 |
[03:55] | – So? – So… | -所以呢 -所以啊 |
[03:56] | So lately, I feel like I’m protecting jewels and money | 所以最近我觉得自己没怎么保护人民 |
[04:00] | more than I’m protecting people. | 而更多的是在保护珠宝和钱财 |
[04:02] | You were a hero tonight, so go home, celebrate. | 你今晚是个英雄 回家庆祝一下 |
[04:06] | Do you wanna come over? We could catch up on The Night Of. | 你要过来吗 我们可以一起看《罪夜之奔》 |
[04:08] | I can’t… | 我来不了 |
[04:11] | I have plans. | 我有安排了 |
[04:13] | Unless you need me to cancel though. | 除非你想让我取消的话 |
[04:14] | No, no. I need you to go be with your girlfriend. | 不用了 你想让你去陪你的女朋友 |
[04:18] | I can’t have a…I have a girlfriend. | 我才没有 好吧我有女朋友 |
[04:20] | Go, honey. | 去吧亲爱的 |
[04:36] | You’re wearing my T-shirt. | 你穿着我的衣服 |
[04:37] | – Yeah, is that okay? – That’s amazing. | -对 没问题吧 -这太棒了 |
[04:39] | I mean, like, you’re in my apartment | 我是说 你在我公寓里 |
[04:42] | and it’s morning and you slept in my apartment, | 已经早上了 你昨晚在我公寓里过的夜 |
[04:45] | and now you’re wearing my T-shirt | 现在你还穿着我的衣服 |
[04:47] | and making coffee | 一边煮着咖啡 |
[04:48] | and I can’t believe this is happening | 我简直无法相信这是真的 |
[04:50] | and everything coming out of my mouth is very cliche. | 还有我说的每句话都好俗套哦 |
[04:52] | It’s called being happy. Get used to it, Danvers. | 这叫幸福 赶紧习惯吧 丹弗斯 |
[04:58] | I think I am getting used to it. | 我觉得我在渐渐习惯了 |
[05:02] | Oh, we’re late for work. | 我们要迟到了 |
[05:04] | I don’t care if I ever go to work again. | 我根本不在乎上不上班这回事了 |
[05:06] | I mean, can’t we just quit? | 我是说 我们可以辞职啊 |
[05:08] | And stay here in this apartment forever? | 然后在这个公寓里呆到天荒地老 |
[05:11] | I don’t know about forever, | 能不能呆到天荒地老我不清楚 |
[05:13] | but maybe we can just settle for the morning? | 但或许这个早上没问题 |
[05:17] | We could call in sick… | 我们可以请病假 |
[05:19] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:20] | I’ve got the black lung. | 我得了黑肺病 |
[05:22] | The black lung. | 黑肺病 |
[05:30] | Hey, Chief, have I got a story for you. | 头儿 我有个新闻要给你看 |
[05:32] | I get five minutes to myself. | 我就五分钟空闲 |
[05:34] | Five minutes for my coffee and Danish. | 五分钟的时间享受咖啡和丹麦酥 |
[05:36] | It’s a great story. | 这条新闻很赞 |
[05:37] | It’s actually an inside look | 是昨晚事件的内部报道 |
[05:39] | on the jewel heist Supergirl stopped last night. | 超女阻止了一场珠宝盗窃 |
[05:42] | Actually, I heard the Guardian | 其实 我听说守护者 |
[05:44] | was pretty instrumental in stopping the heist. | 在阻止抢劫案时做得不错 |
[05:45] | And I had some free time this morning, so I wrote a piece on it. | 我今早有空 我就写了篇报道 |
[05:48] | Guardian? | 守护者吗 |
[05:49] | I mean, sure, he picked up Supergirl’s scraps, | 当然 他捡了超女的漏 |
[05:52] | but they were firing missiles at Supergirl. | 但犯罪分子在对着超女射火箭炮 |
[05:55] | I mean, I can’t believe that you’re still team Guardian. | 我简直不敢相信你还站在守护者那边 |
[05:59] | It’s so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[06:01] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么不能站在他那边 |
[06:02] | He’s doing a great job. And I…am I wrong, | 他干得不错 我说错了吗 |
[06:04] | or didn’t the Guardian actually catch the thieves? | 不是守护者抓到了窃贼吗 |
[06:07] | In the Venn diagram of things I care about, | 所有我关心的事物之中 |
[06:09] | there is coffee and there is Danish, | 包括咖啡和丹麦酥 |
[06:12] | the manna from heaven that keeps me barely, | 是这些天赐的食物 |
[06:13] | just barely tethered to the mortal coil. | 才勉强让我留恋尘世 |
[06:26] | I told you to leave me alone. | 我说过让我清静一会儿 |
[06:27] | Right, my desk is over here. | 对 我就坐在那儿 |
[06:33] | – Who are you? – I need your help. | -你是谁 -我需要你帮忙 |
[06:39] | My daughter Izzy disappeared three days ago. | 我女儿依奇三天前失踪了 |
[06:43] | We had a fight. | 那之前我们吵了一架 |
[06:44] | She told me that I never trust her judgment. | 她说我一直不相信她的判断 |
[06:48] | She slammed the door. | 她摔门而出 |
[06:50] | She never came home. | 再没回过家 |
[06:57] | I put these up all over. | 我到处都贴了寻人启事 |
[07:00] | I called her friends, her father, | 我联系了她朋友 她父亲 |
[07:01] | no one’s heard from her. | 但没人知道她去了哪儿 |
[07:03] | The police just say that she’s a runaway. | 警察只是说她离家出走了 |
[07:06] | And they say there isn’t anything they can do. | 他们对此无能为力 |
[07:08] | Your daughter ever run away before? | 你女儿以前离家出走过吗 |
[07:15] | It was my birthday yesterday. | 昨天是我生日 |
[07:17] | She would’ve called me. | 她本来会给我打电话 |
[07:20] | I know something’s wrong. | 我知道肯定出事了 |
[07:26] | We’re going to get her story out there, Ms. Williams. | 我们会刊登她的新闻 威廉姆斯女士 |
[07:29] | We’re going to find your daughter. | 我们会找到你女儿 |
[07:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:39] | “We’re going to find your daughter”? | 我们会找到你女儿 |
[07:41] | Why would you tell her that? | 你为什么要这么讲 |
[07:44] | Because we’re going to help her. | 因为我们要帮助她 |
[07:47] | We are going to help her, right? | 我们会帮她的对吧 |
[07:49] | Teenage runaways are not news. They are cliches. | 青少年离家出走不是新闻 是陈腔滥调 |
[07:53] | And we have more important stories to cover. | 我们还有更重要的事要报道 |
[07:55] | More important… | 更重要的事 |
[07:56] | What’s more important than a mother finding her daughter? | 有什么能比让一位母亲找到女儿更重要 |
[07:59] | My coffee and my Danish, | 我的咖啡和丹麦酥 |
[08:00] | and the five minutes of peace and quiet you stole from me. | 还有你夺走的那五分钟宁静 |
[08:12] | Excuse me? | 有人吗 |
[08:14] | Oh, hi. Could I… Could I just please have a club soda? | 你好 能给我来一杯苏打水吗 |
[08:21] | Do you work here? | 你在这里上班吗 |
[08:22] | I do. | 对啊 |
[08:24] | Yeah, you know after the, um… Gosh, after the incident, | 你知道在 在那场事故后 |
[08:28] | they were a little short-staffed, so I took a job. | 他们急缺人手 所以我就来上班了 |
[08:32] | And you know, I like alcohol. | 而且你知道我喜欢酒精 |
[08:34] | I’ve been known to like alcohol. | 这点众所周知 |
[08:36] | So I just really feel like this is gonna be a great job for me. | 所以我觉得这份工作很适合我 |
[08:39] | Well, I’m glad someone’s feeling like they fit in somewhere. | 我很高兴看见你融入某个地方 |
[08:42] | Oh, that’s a sad sound? | 这悲伤的语气哪儿来的 |
[08:45] | You wanna tell me what’s going on? Huh? | 你打算告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[08:48] | Come on, talk to me. | 别这样 和我聊聊 |
[08:49] | I am a bartender now. | 我现在是个酒保 |
[08:52] | I’ve just been feeling betwixt and between of late. | 我只是觉得最近不好不坏 |
[08:57] | – Betwixt and between? – Yes. | -不好不坏吗 -对 |
[08:58] | But, a story came across my desk today. | 但今天有个新闻 |
[09:01] | A missing girl. | 有个失踪的女孩 |
[09:03] | I’m gonna find her. | 我会找到她 |
[09:05] | Can I offer you some unsolicited advice? | 我能毛遂自荐提点建议吗 |
[09:08] | – Do I? – Okay… | -我需要建议吗 -好吧 |
[09:09] | If you go looking for trouble… | 如果你要自寻烦恼 |
[09:13] | Trouble…Ye shall find. | 烦恼 自会扣门 |
[09:18] | Thank you for the completely useless advice. | 谢谢你毫无用处的建议 |
[09:25] | That’s not club soda. | 这不是苏打水 |
[09:27] | Yeah, what exactly is club soda? | 到底什么是苏打水 |
[09:30] | Not this. | 反正不是这个 |
[09:31] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你同意来见我 |
[09:33] | Always happy to help a Danvers. | 很乐意为丹弗斯家效劳 |
[09:36] | Here is the missing persons report on Izzy Williams that we have, | 这是依奇·威廉姆斯的失踪报告 |
[09:40] | but unfortunately… | 但不幸的是 |
[09:41] | It’s not that much. | 里面没多少内容 |
[09:42] | Well, any little bit helps. | 不管多少都能帮上忙 |
[09:44] | You know, it’s funny you asked for that. | 你找我要这个还挺有意思的 |
[09:46] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[09:46] | Well, we’ve just had a spike | 我们在过去几周 |
[09:48] | in missing persons over the last few weeks. | 迎来了人口失踪案的高峰 |
[09:50] | Do you have any theories? | 你有什么理论吗 |
[09:52] | Serial killer? Kidnappings? | 连环杀手 绑架 |
[09:54] | Serial killers have patterns, kidnappers have motive. | 连环杀手有特定模式 绑架会有动机 |
[09:57] | But what’s odd is that | 但奇怪的是 |
[09:58] | there’s nothing to connect these disappearances. | 这些失踪案间都没有任何联系 |
[10:01] | There’s Izzy Williams, | 有依奇·威廉姆斯 |
[10:02] | a father of four, | 还有一位四个孩子的父亲 |
[10:03] | a college student, the list goes on. | 一个大学生等等 |
[10:05] | And they’ve all disappeared. | 他们都失踪了 |
[10:09] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿呢 |
[10:13] | All righty. | 好了 |
[10:15] | No problems with your blood work? | 你抽血没问题吧 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[10:18] | We just have one last part of the test. | 只用做最后一步测试 |
[10:21] | All right. | 很好 |
[10:22] | You stand right about here. | 你站在这儿 |
[10:25] | – Right here? – Yeah. | -这儿吗 -没错 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:28] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:29] | Is that an MRI machine? | 一台核磁共振仪吗 |
[10:31] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[10:33] | Must be a new model. | 肯定是新型号 |
[10:36] | What’re you doing? No. No! | 你们要干什么 不 不 |
[10:43] | Another perfect candidate. | 又一位完美候选人 |
[10:50] | Always happy to help. | 随时恭候 |
[10:56] | Hey, Winn, I need you to look at the people on this flash drive. | 温 你帮我看看这个闪存盘上的人 |
[10:59] | They’re all missing. Can you check for, uh, | 他们都消失了 你能查查 |
[11:01] | links between them, their histories… | 他们之间的联系和过去吗 |
[11:05] | Are you aware that you’re wearing sunglasses… | 你知道你戴着墨镜吗 |
[11:07] | Indoors? | 这是室内 |
[11:09] | The future is so very bright. | 未来太耀眼了 |
[11:13] | Hey! No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:15] | – What happened to you? – I got mugged. | -你怎么了 -我被抢劫了 |
[11:18] | – It’s fine. – Why didn’t you tell me? | -没事的 -你怎么不告诉我 |
[11:20] | I will have that info for you very shortly. | 我马上就把你需要的信息给到你 |
[11:27] | – What? – Look at you. | -怎么 -瞧瞧你 |
[11:29] | – What? – Are you kidding? | -怎么 -开玩笑吗 |
[11:31] | You look like you’ve been shot with a love ray. | 感觉你被爱情射线击中了一样 |
[11:38] | Well, Maggie slept over last night. | 好吧 玛吉昨晚留宿了 |
[11:41] | Oh, my… | 天 |
[11:42] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:43] | Do you think everybody can tell? | 你觉得大家都能看出来吗 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:48] | Hey, what happened to you? | 你怎么回事 |
[11:50] | I got mugged and I’m fine. | 我被抢劫了 但我没事 |
[11:53] | And it hurts to smile. | 笑的时候会疼 |
[11:54] | Okay, so there is a connection | 你名单上的那些人 |
[11:55] | between those people on your list. | 确实有共同点 |
[11:57] | They all had blood work done | 他们消失前几天 |
[11:59] | a few days before they disappeared. | 都抽过血 |
[12:00] | Blood work? That’s weird. | 抽血 好奇怪 |
[12:03] | It’s missing persons. Do you want me to come with you? | 这是人口失踪案 要我跟你一起吗 |
[12:05] | No, no. You just keep on glowing. | 不用 你继续春心荡漾吧 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | You would not believe the size of those mutton chops, it was… | 那些羊排简直大到离谱 |
[12:14] | Hey, Kara. | 卡拉 |
[12:17] | Wait… | 等等 |
[12:18] | – What are you doing here? – I took the day off. | -你来这干什么 -我请假了 |
[12:21] | It’s your second day. | 这才第二天 |
[12:22] | Yeah, didn’t wanna overdo it. So lunch? | 我不想太累 一起吃午饭吗 |
[12:25] | No, actually, I’m working. | 不行 其实我在工作 |
[12:27] | Oh, great. I’ll come with you. | 好啊 我跟你一起 |
[12:29] | – I… I don’t think so. – Oh, come on! | -还是算了吧 -别啊 |
[12:32] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 别啊 很有趣的 |
[12:33] | You wanna find that missing girl, right? | 你想找到那位失踪的女孩吧 |
[12:35] | Hey, two heads are always better than one, right? | 两颗脑袋总好过一个 对吧 |
[12:37] | Except on the planet Barvex, | 除了在巴维斯星 |
[12:38] | because they have two-headed cannibals. | 那颗星球上有双头食人族 |
[12:40] | – Fine. Fine. – Yes. | -行 行 -棒 |
[12:42] | Just keep your mouth shut. | 你别出声就行 |
[12:44] | Have I told you about the first time… | 我跟你说过第一次… |
[12:50] | Question, do you think I’m more of a Goofus, | 我问你 我更像是一个笨蛋 |
[12:51] | – or more of a Gallant? – Goofus. | -还是一位勇士 -笨蛋 |
[12:56] | Well, well, well, well, well. Hello. | 瞧 瞧 瞧 你们好 |
[13:00] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:03] | They told me two strapping young millennials had dropped by, | 他们说有两个健壮的年轻人过来拜访 |
[13:06] | and here you are. | 就是你们啊 |
[13:08] | Yes, we, uh, we work out a lot. | 没错 我们经常锻炼 |
[13:12] | Yeah, we just wanted to, uh, | 没错 我们来只是想 |
[13:14] | get a better idea of what you do here | 更好地了解你们的工作 |
[13:16] | before jumping in. | 再参与进来 |
[13:18] | We looked at your website, | 我们看了你的网站 |
[13:19] | it just said you can make some quick cash. | 上面说你们这里能赚快钱 |
[13:21] | Yeah, and we’re trying to save up for a trip to Paris city. | 没错 我们想省钱去巴黎城旅行 |
[13:24] | – It’s just Paris. – Paris. | -就是巴黎 -巴黎 |
[13:26] | Well, we’re running a clinical trial | 我们在对一种新型补品 |
[13:28] | on a new-to-market supplement. | 进行临床测试 |
[13:30] | We’re just looking to examine | 我们要检测 |
[13:32] | the effect of the supplement on base metabolic rates. | 这种补品对基础代谢率的影响 |
[13:35] | So, all we need to do is some blood work, | 所以我们只需采集血样 |
[13:38] | and we’ll have you in and out, | 很快就能搞定 |
[13:39] | and off to Paris city in no time. | 然后你们就能去巴黎城了 |
[13:41] | Um, well, actually, we can’t give blood. | 好吧 其实我们不能抽血 |
[13:45] | That is… That’s against our religion. | 抽血违背了我们的宗教信仰 |
[13:47] | Yes. Yes, we are very religious. | 没错 没错 我们很虔诚 |
[13:50] | Very into our gods. | 很信奉我们的神明们 |
[13:51] | – God. – One God. | -神明 -一位神明 |
[13:53] | We are madly monotheistic. | 我们信奉严格的一神论 |
[13:56] | Well, you both look young and healthy enough. | 好吧 你们看起来都很年轻健康 |
[14:00] | Let’s give it the old college try, shall we? | 我们尽量试试 行吗 |
[14:06] | How did you hear about our study? | 你们是怎么听说我们的研究的 |
[14:08] | We have a recruiter, | 我们有招募专员 |
[14:09] | but she didn’t tell me to expect anyone today. | 但是她没跟我说今天要见客 |
[14:12] | Well, actually, a friend of mine told us about it. | 其实 是我的一个朋友告诉我的 |
[14:16] | It’s weird, I haven’t heard from her since she came here. | 很奇怪 她来了这后 我就没她的消息了 |
[14:19] | You, stand here. | 你站在这里 |
[14:21] | – Okay. – And you… | -好 -你呢 |
[14:23] | Stand here. | 站在这里 |
[14:25] | Well, maybe you remember her. | 你可能记得她 |
[14:27] | Izzy Williams? | 依奇·威廉姆斯 |
[14:29] | Yeah, she did come through here. | 记得 她的确来过这里 |
[14:33] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:41] | You said you wanted to travel. | 你们说想去旅行 |
[14:59] | Go back to the DEO. | 快回超查部 |
[15:02] | I just… | 我只是 |
[15:02] | Tell Alex what happened | 告诉艾丽克斯事情经过 |
[15:04] | and make sure a strike team follows me. | 确保突击队跟着我 |
[15:05] | – I’m going in there. – Right, um… | -我要进去了 -好 |
[15:06] | We don’t know what’s on the other side. | 我们不知道那边的情况 |
[15:08] | Izzy’s on the other side | 依奇就在那边 |
[15:09] | and that’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[15:11] | Wait, no… | 等等 不 |
[15:48] | What’re you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[15:50] | Uh, I thought you might need my help. | 我想你可能需要我帮忙 |
[15:53] | Hey, you’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[15:56] | That is a red sun. | 那是红日 |
[15:59] | Like on Krypton and Daxam. | 就和氪星和达克萨姆星上的一样 |
[16:01] | And we get our powers from the radiation | 我们要从黄太阳的辐射中 |
[16:02] | of a yellow sun, so that means… | 吸取能量 所以这意味着 |
[16:04] | – No powers. – No powers. | -我们没有超能力 -我们没有超能力 |
[16:07] | We need to get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[16:12] | Well, now who’s gonna help us? | 现在谁来帮我们 |
[16:20] | We have to get it to work. Nobody knows we’re here! | 我们要启动它 没人知道我们在这里 |
[16:23] | That’s why I told you to get my sister. | 所以我叫你去找我姐姐 |
[16:25] | You know what? It doesn’t matter who’s to blame. | 这样吧 怪谁不重要了 |
[16:26] | We just need to get back to Earth. | 我们要回到地球 |
[16:28] | Aliens brought those people to this planet, | 外星人把这些人抓到这个星球来 |
[16:29] | and we’re gonna find out why and save them. | 我们要查出原因 并拯救他们 |
[16:32] | Um, could you maybe just think about saving us for a second? | 你能不能花几分钟想想自救 |
[16:35] | No one told you to come here. | 没人叫你来这里 |
[16:36] | In fact, I specifically told you to not come. | 其实 我明确告诉过你别来 |
[16:39] | Okay, okay, and let’s say we do find them. | 好吧 就算我们找到他们 |
[16:41] | – The portal is closed. – We’ll figure something out. | -传送门也关闭了 -我们再想别的办法 |
[16:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[16:47] | Sounds like a short-range shuttle. | 好像是短程穿梭机 |
[16:50] | That’s a troop transport. | 那是运兵船 |
[16:52] | – Where is it going? – It’s probably headed there. | -要开往哪里 -可能要开往那里 |
[16:55] | – Yeah, so we’re going… – After it. | -那我们就要 -紧跟其后 |
[17:00] | No. No, No, No. | 不不不不 |
[17:02] | We are going away from Murder Castle | 我们要远离谋杀城堡 |
[17:04] | because we don’t have our powers anymore. | 因为我们失去了超能力 |
[17:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[17:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:19] | Hey, brother. | 兄弟 |
[17:20] | – You good? – Peachy keen. | -你没事吧 -好得很 |
[17:22] | I got a real nice and easy 10-37 | 昨晚我用检测仪收听到 |
[17:24] | come over the scanner last night, | 有一桩很简单的可疑车辆案 |
[17:25] | and the cops still haven’t found the suspicious vehicle. | 但警方还是没找到可疑车辆 |
[17:29] | So I was, um… | 所以我 |
[17:31] | just wondering if you wanted to… | 只是在想你是否想 |
[17:33] | I actually thought that | 其实我觉得 |
[17:34] | just maybe you came to check up on me. | 也许你只是来看看我 |
[17:37] | Dude, I came all the way out here | 哥们 我大老远跑来这里 |
[17:39] | – because I knew you were upset. – Yeah, yeah. I’m upset. | -因为我知道你郁闷 -是的 我很郁闷 |
[17:42] | You know, I almost got killed. | 我差点被干掉 |
[17:43] | Winn, everybody gets their ass kicked. | 温 每个人都被人揍过 |
[17:45] | – Just stop. – Winn, let me help… | -别说了 -温 让我帮你 |
[17:46] | Just stop! | 别再说了 |
[17:54] | I’m good here, maybe. | 我在这里很好 也许吧 |
[17:55] | Or you know, at a desk, | 或者做文职也可以 |
[17:56] | but I can’t go out there with you again. | 但是我不能再和你一起出去作战 |
[17:59] | I can’t, all right? | 我做不到 |
[17:59] | Just stop. I can’t. I quit. | 别说了 我做不到 我退出 |
[18:02] | Hey, am I… | 我 |
[18:04] | am I interrupting something? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[18:05] | No, no, we’re good. Just um… | 没有 我们没事 只是 |
[18:08] | – What’s up? – Have either of you heard from Kara? | -出什么事了 -卡拉有联系过你们吗 |
[18:09] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[18:11] | Isn’t she’s supposed to be on a story? | 她不是要去采访吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah, missing persons. | 失踪人口案 |
[18:14] | Okay, just text me the details. | 好 发短信告诉我细节 |
[18:22] | You know how on Earth they rate everything? | 你知道地球上的人对所有事物都做评价吗 |
[18:25] | One-star. This is a one-star. | 一星 这里我给一星 |
[18:28] | I used to love going to other planets with my parents. | 以前我很喜欢和我父母去其他的星球 |
[18:32] | They’d take me to the pretty ones, though. | 可是他们会带我去漂亮的星球 |
[18:34] | Not like this. | 和这个不一样 |
[18:35] | We’d spend solstices on Sedenach… | 我们会在塞德那奇星上待好几个至日 |
[18:38] | – Oh, yeah. The Bismuth mountains? – Yeah. | -对 铋山 -嗯 |
[18:40] | Yeah, they’d grow right underneath our feet. | 它们会在我们脚下生长 |
[18:42] | – Yeah. – It’s all those crystal staircases raising us up. | -对 -那些水晶楼梯把我们托起来 |
[18:47] | Took a girl there once. It’s a great spot, you know… | 我曾带一个女孩子去过那里 很不错的地方 |
[18:52] | – Uh, Kara? – What? | -卡拉 -怎么了 |
[18:55] | Oh, come on, now you won’t follow me? | 不是吧 现在你又不想跟着我了 |
[18:57] | Um, I can’t. My leg is stuck. | 我动不了 我的腿被卡住了 |
[19:03] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:08] | What… | 什么… |
[19:14] | This planet sucks. | 这个星球糟透了 |
[19:25] | Are you seeing this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[19:28] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[19:29] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我从没见过这种东西 |
[19:31] | I have. | 我见过 |
[19:33] | Oh, no. I know that tone. That’s a bad news tone. | 不好 我知道这个语气 大事不好的语气 |
[19:36] | It’s a transmatter portal. | 这是个物质传送门 |
[19:38] | A way to travel instantly between worlds. | 即时穿越两个世界的方法 |
[19:40] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[19:43] | It’s Stargate. | 这是”星际之门” |
[19:45] | Wait, does that mean that… | 等等 这意味着… |
[19:46] | Kara’s not on Earth. | 卡拉不在地球上 |
[19:53] | It’s Thanagarian snarebeast. | 那是塔纳安诱捕兽 |
[19:56] | And we’re the next course. | 我们是下一道菜 |
[19:59] | Jo Gunraf does not eat bipeds. | 乔·甘拉夫不吃双足动物 |
[20:04] | -So you speak English? -Oh, yes. | -你会说英语 -是的 |
[20:07] | Jo dissected a human once. | 乔以前研究[解剖]过人类 |
[20:09] | Of course he did. | 他当然这么干过 |
[20:10] | Learned your tongue. | 学了你们的语言 |
[20:13] | Hideous pink thing. | 粉色的丑东西 |
[20:15] | Eh, Jo… Jo, is it? | 乔 你是叫乔吧 |
[20:18] | We promise, we are not here to hurt you. | 我们保证 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[20:21] | We just… | 我们只是… |
[20:25] | We want to help this girl. | 我们想帮这个女孩 |
[20:31] | They brought her through portal. | 他们通过传送门带走了她 |
[20:33] | They took her to the Red Fortress | 他们带她去了红堡 |
[20:35] | where they sell carbon forms like you. | 他们在那卖你们这样的碳基生物 |
[20:38] | Sell them like animals. | 像卖牲口一样 |
[20:41] | They’ve been kidnapping those people and selling them as slaves. | 他们绑架这些人卖作奴隶 |
[20:44] | Slaving is a big business on Maaldoria. | 奴隶买卖在玛多利亚是大产业 |
[20:48] | Wait, this is Maaldoria? | 等等 这里是玛多利亚 |
[20:49] | You know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪 |
[20:51] | The locals call it Slavers’ Moon. | 本地人叫它奴隶卫星 |
[20:54] | The royal family on Daxam used to buy their slaves here. | 达克萨姆星的贵族以前在这里买奴隶 |
[20:56] | I forgot they had slavery on Daxam. | 我忘了达克萨姆星还有奴隶制 |
[20:59] | There were a lot of things there I didn’t agree with. | 有许多事情我是不赞同的 |
[21:03] | We have to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[21:04] | – No. – We have to. | -不行 -我们必须走 |
[21:05] | No, we have to find the people we came here for. | 不行 我们要找到我们要救的人 |
[21:08] | No finding girl. Fortress bad. | 不要去找女孩 堡危险 |
[21:12] | Many weapons. No way out. | 许多武器 出不来 |
[21:15] | No way in… | 进不去 |
[21:18] | There is one way. | 有一个办法 |
[21:31] | We surrender. | 我们投降 |
[21:48] | Yeah, yeah. I got it. | 好 我明白 |
[21:52] | Okay, yes. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | At least we got them right where we want them. | 至少我们找到了他们 |
[22:03] | Izzy? | 依奇 |
[22:05] | Are you Izzy Williams? | 你是依奇·威廉姆斯吗 |
[22:06] | Supergirl, you… You know who I am? | 超女 你…你认识我 |
[22:10] | Your mother is looking for you. | 你妈妈在找你 |
[22:11] | You know my mother? | 你认识我妈妈 |
[22:14] | A friend of mine is a reporter and… | 我有一个朋友是记者 |
[22:16] | Your mother persuaded her to find out | 你妈妈说服她查清楚 |
[22:18] | what happened to you. And she told me, that’s why I’m here. | 你的事 她告诉了我 所以我来了 |
[22:20] | You can save us. You can just knock down the walls. | 你可以救我们 你可以直接推倒墙 |
[22:23] | You’re gonna get us all home! | 你会送我们所有人回家 |
[22:24] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[22:26] | I don’t have my powers on this planet. | 在这个星球上我没有超能力 |
[22:30] | But I will help you. All of you. | 但是我会帮你们 所有人 |
[22:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:34] | Supergirl in my cage again. | 超女又被我关起来了 |
[22:38] | Roulette? | 萝莉特 |
[22:40] | We have got to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样见面了 |
[22:42] | Have you found the Transmat’s terminus? | 你找到传送门的终点了吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah, ionization trail leads to the Arcturus system, | 找到了 电离轨迹指向大角星星系 |
[22:48] | – Planet 51, arc B. – That’s Maaldoria. | -51号行星 B弧 -是玛多利亚 |
[22:52] | The heart of the intergalactic slave trade. | 跨星系奴隶贸易中心 |
[22:54] | That’s bad. | 糟糕 |
[22:56] | – I’m afraid it gets worse. -Define worse. | -恐怕是很糟糕 -此话怎讲 |
[22:59] | Arcturus is a red sun. | 大角星是红太阳 |
[23:01] | So she won’t have any of her powers? | 所以说她没有任何超能力了 |
[23:06] | I should have gone with her. Why didn’t I go with her? | 我该和她一起去的 为什么我没和她一起 |
[23:08] | You didn’t know this was gonna happen, Alex. | 你不知道事情会这样 艾丽克斯 |
[23:10] | Hey, we have the Martian Manhunter, right? | 我们有火星猎人呢 是吧 |
[23:12] | He doesn’t need a yellow sun. He’ll go in there, | 他不需要黄太阳 他会进去 |
[23:14] | and he’ll get her, and everything be okay. | 然后找到她 万事大吉 |
[23:16] | I can’t join this rescue mission. | 我不能参与营救任务 |
[23:17] | Exactly. Wait, what? | 没错 等等 什么 |
[23:20] | The air on Maaldoria is toxic to Martians. | 玛多利亚的空气对火星人有毒 |
[23:22] | Some kind of silicate in the atmosphere. | 大气中有某种硅酸盐 |
[23:26] | I can’t help Kara, I’m sorry. | 我帮不了卡拉 抱歉 |
[23:34] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你来干什么呢 |
[23:36] | You weren’t returning my texts or calls. | 你不接电话也不回短信 |
[23:38] | – I was worried. – I’ve been busy. I’m sorry. | -我很担心 -我一直很忙 抱歉 |
[23:41] | – Is this a bad time? – Yeah, it is, kind of. | -我来的不是时候吗 -是的 有点 |
[23:45] | – Supergirl’s missing. – If anyone can find her, it’s you. | -超女失踪了 -能找到她只有你 |
[23:48] | I knew this was gonna happen. I knew it. | 我就知道会这样 我就知道 |
[23:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:51] | I was happy for, like, five minutes. | 我就高兴了 五分钟 |
[23:53] | – What? – I’m sorry. This was a mistake. | -什么 -抱歉 这是我的错 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry, you have to go. | 真抱歉 你得走了 |
[23:59] | I’m sorry, I can’t… | 真抱歉 我不能… |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:05] | Got it. See you, Danvers. | 明白了 回见 丹弗斯 |
[24:10] | Well, if this isn’t deja vu. | 真不是昨日重现吗 |
[24:13] | – Why are you here? – Yeah. | -你在这里做什么 -是啊 |
[24:16] | Wait, who is this? | 等等 这是谁 |
[24:18] | I’m here because of you. | 我来这里是为了你 |
[24:20] | You dismantled my club. | 你拆了我的俱乐部 |
[24:22] | I had nowhere else to go. | 我没地方去了 |
[24:24] | So imagine my excitement | 你可以想象当我手下 |
[24:25] | when one of my fighters told me about Slavers’ Moon. | 告诉我奴隶卫星的消息 我有多兴奋 |
[24:28] | I jumped at the opportunity to help expand its market. | 我抓住了时机要拓展市场 |
[24:31] | You are treating this like… | 你把这事说的像是 |
[24:34] | Like you’re selling coffee! | 像是在卖咖啡 |
[24:36] | You are selling people! | 你这是在卖人口 |
[24:39] | I’ve taken human trafficking to the next level. | 我提升了卖人口的档次 |
[24:42] | These are prime specimens | 这些高级货物 |
[24:44] | that can survive a lifetime of labor. | 可以经受长期的奴役 |
[24:46] | They’re good stock. And they’ll sell for top dollar. | 他们是好货 能卖个大价钱 |
[24:49] | – Blood money. – Blood diamonds, actually. | -沾了血的钱 -其实是钻石 |
[24:53] | This planet’s lousy with them. | 这星球上到处都是 |
[24:55] | They’re like dirt to these Maaldorians. | 对玛多利亚人来说就是尘土 |
[25:04] | Oh, man, I hate these guys. | 我真受不了这些家伙 |
[25:10] | Good news, everybody. | 好消息 各位 |
[25:12] | You’ve all been sold. | 你们被卖出去了 |
[25:19] | We only had time to fabricate the one. | 我们只有时间制作一个 |
[25:21] | It won’t last long. So make it count. | 不会持续太久 要好好利用 |
[25:23] | – I will. – Bring our girl home. | -我会的 -带咱们的姑娘回来 |
[25:27] | Winn. | 温 |
[25:29] | Okay, so this should open | 好了 这个应该能够打开 |
[25:31] | the transmat on the other side. | 另外那面的传送门 |
[25:32] | Yeah, well, keep it. You’re coming with me. | 拿着吧 你要跟我一起来 |
[25:35] | No, um, yeah, this is, it’s pre-programed. | 不 这个 这是预先编程好的 |
[25:38] | Uh, so you just hit the button | 所以你只要按下一个按钮 |
[25:40] | and you’re thinking with portals, right? | 然后你就可以用传送门了 对吧 |
[25:41] | – You don’t need me. – Yeah, no. | -你不需要我 -不 |
[25:43] | I want your hands at the controls. | 我想让你来操作 |
[25:45] | No, no. | 不不 |
[25:47] | Agent Schott, she wasn’t asking you. | 肖特特工 她没有询问你的意见 |
[25:49] | – That’s an order. – I’m sorry… | -这是命令 -抱歉 |
[25:56] | Winn. | 温 |
[25:58] | I’m not gonna be of any help to you out there. | 我在那边肯定帮不了你 |
[26:01] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[26:03] | Okay fine, this, I wasn’t mugged. | 好吧 这伤不是因为被打劫了 |
[26:06] | All right, I was trying to help Guardian and I… | 好吗 我是想帮助守护者 然后… |
[26:10] | If he’d showed up two seconds later, I don’t… | 如果他来得晚了点 我不知道… |
[26:13] | Kara needs you. | 卡拉需要你 |
[26:15] | – Okay? I need you – I’m scared. | -好吗 我需要你 -我害怕 |
[26:19] | You don’t think I was afraid | 你认为我 |
[26:20] | the first time I went out in the field? | 第一次出外勤不害怕吗 |
[26:22] | Dude, I was terrified. | 伙计 我怕着呢 |
[26:26] | But nobody gets better by running away. | 但是没人能在逃跑中成长 |
[26:32] | Okay, listen. I know that you’re all scared. | 好吧 听着 我知道你们都很害怕 |
[26:35] | But we’re going to find a way out of here. Don’t worry. | 但我们会找出逃跑的方法 别担心 |
[26:40] | – Did you just “Psst”? – Yeah. | -你刚才出声了 -是啊 |
[26:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:45] | So, we’re stuck in the most dangerous planet | 所以我们被困在银河系中 |
[26:47] | in the galaxy. | 最危险的星球上 |
[26:49] | We don’t have our powers, and you’re optimistic how? | 我们没了超能力 你怎么乐观得起来 |
[26:53] | Because they need us to be. | 因为他们需要我们乐观 |
[26:54] | See, this is what I’ve been telling you. | 这就是我一直在和你说的 |
[26:56] | Kara, you know, if you go looking for trouble, | 卡拉 你知道 如果你想找麻烦 |
[26:58] | you will always find it. | 你总是能够找到 |
[26:59] | And you do. You’re like the winner at it. | 而你却是如此 你就像是找麻烦高手 |
[27:01] | That’s what heroes do. They fight. | 这就是英雄的工作 他们总是抗争 |
[27:04] | They don’t sit and hide in a bar | 他们不躲藏在酒吧里 |
[27:06] | because it’s easier than getting involved. | 而这比做超级英雄简单 |
[27:07] | I’m not hiding, I’m being smart. | 我没在躲藏 我是识时务 |
[27:10] | It’s a dangerous universe. | 这是个危险的宇宙 |
[27:12] | And why do you have to be the one | 为什么每一次都要 |
[27:13] | who saves everyone every time? | 你来拯救所有人 |
[27:14] | Because our worlds may have been destroyed, | 因为我们的世界可能被毁了 |
[27:17] | but we were spared for a reason. | 但我们幸存下来是有意义的 |
[27:19] | – Ah, luck. – I refuse to believe that. | -是运气好 -我拒绝这么想 |
[27:21] | I believe you keep fighting… | 我认为如果你不断抗争 |
[27:24] | Whether you’re stuck on another world, | 不管是否被困在另一个星球上 |
[27:25] | whether or not you have your powers, | 是否还有你的超能力 |
[27:27] | you never give in. | 你决不能放弃 |
[27:30] | That’s the difference between you and me. | 这就是你和我之间的区别 |
[27:33] | It’s time to go, Earthlings. | 该走了 地球人 |
[27:42] | Move. | 动起来 |
[27:44] | No. | 不 |
[27:56] | – Move! – No. | -动起来 -不 |
[28:05] | Hit her again. | 接着电 |
[28:39] | You didn’t give up, so neither will we. | 你没有放弃 所以我们也不会 |
[28:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:44] | Let’s get them in the cell. | 我们把他们关进来 |
[28:49] | And you can stand right there. | 你可以就在那儿站着 |
[28:52] | Well, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:53] | Now we get the hell out of here. | 我们赶快离开这鬼地方 |
[28:55] | Go, go. | 快 快 |
[29:10] | Outer-space. | 外太空 |
[29:13] | I am in outer-space. | 我正在外太空 |
[29:16] | And if you don’t wanna stay in outer-space forever, | 如果你不想永远待在外太空 |
[29:18] | then figure out how to dial us home. | 那就想办法联系地球 |
[29:19] | I’m tracking Kara’s earpiece. | 我去追踪卡拉的耳机 |
[29:21] | Make sure this thing is open by the time we come back. | 确保我们回来时这东西还开着 |
[29:23] | – Wait, wait, come back. – Yeah, you’ll be fine. | -等等 回来 -你会没事的 |
[29:29] | I’m not a Red Shirt. | 我不是个炮灰 |
[29:31] | I’m not a Red Shirt. I’m not a Red Shirt. | 我不是个炮灰 我不是个炮灰 |
[30:03] | Oh, I got dibs. | 我抢到外挂了 |
[30:07] | Hey, give me that. Give me that. | 给我枪 给我枪 |
[30:09] | Go, go. | 走 快走 |
[30:24] | Through here. Through here. Go, go, go. | 穿过这里 快走 |
[30:31] | Move, move, move! | 跑起来 |
[30:33] | Come on, we gotta hurry. | 快点 我们得快点 |
[30:35] | Through here. This way. | 穿过这儿 走这条路 |
[30:38] | Come on, go, go. | 快点 快走 |
[30:40] | Hurry. Make it through. Come on. | 抓紧时间 快通过 快点 |
[30:42] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们快走 |
[30:43] | Hurry, come on, come on. | 动作快点 再快点 |
[30:50] | Move, move! | 快走 |
[30:56] | Come on, run! Go, go. | 快点 跑起来 快走 |
[31:01] | Let’s hurry. | 动作快点 |
[31:04] | What were you doing? | 你刚刚在做什么 |
[31:13] | Hey, we know her. | 我们认识她 |
[31:16] | – You found us? – Always. | -你找到了我们 -总能找到 |
[31:18] | We gotta hurry up. Winn’s waiting for us. | 我们得快点 温在等着我们 |
[31:20] | Wait. You brought Winn to space? | 慢着 你把温带到太空来了吗 |
[31:26] | Oh! That did not happen how it was supposed to happen. | 这和预想的不一样 |
[31:29] | Okay, shoot. | 好吧 糟糕 |
[31:51] | I’m not the Red Shirt! | 我不是那个炮灰 |
[31:52] | I’m not the Red Shirt! | 我不是那个炮灰 |
[31:54] | – You. You’re the Red Shirt! – Winn! | -你才是那个炮灰 -温 |
[31:57] | Supergirl! Look, I’m a badass! | 超女 快看 我超厉害 |
[31:59] | Start the car! Start the car! | 开启传送 开启传送 |
[32:03] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[32:05] | Go, go. | 快走 |
[32:06] | Go. | 快走 |
[32:09] | – Come on. – In the portal. | -快点 -进传送门 |
[32:10] | Go. Go. | 快走 |
[32:18] | Jo help carbon forms. | 乔帮助碳基生物 |
[32:19] | Carbon forms get Jo off planet forever? | 碳基生物能帮乔永远离开这颗星球吗 |
[32:22] | Yes, yes, and carbon forms agree. Just go. | 是的 碳基生物同意了 快走吧 |
[32:25] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 你也好 |
[32:28] | Winn, that is a big spaceship. Go. | 温 那是架巨大的宇宙飞船 快走 |
[32:33] | – Oh… – Crap. | -哦 -完蛋 |
[32:34] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[32:35] | – Please help! – Izzy! | -求求你帮我 -依奇 |
[32:38] | No, no, wait. | 不 慢着 |
[32:39] | Let’s hope this thing works. | 希望这东西能用 |
[32:48] | – What was that? – It’s a yellow sun grenade. | -那是什么 -黄色太阳手榴弹 |
[32:51] | Little taste of home. | 一点家的味道 |
[33:05] | Nice! | 真赞 |
[33:14] | Let’s go. Go, go, go! | 我们快走 |
[33:17] | Go through. | 穿过去 |
[33:28] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[33:31] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你安然无恙 |
[33:36] | Hey, thanks for the recharge. | 谢谢你的再充能弹 |
[33:38] | No, it was all this guy’s idea. | 不 都是这家伙的主意 |
[33:40] | I couldn’t make the trip myself, | 我不能亲自加入这趟旅行 |
[33:41] | so I thought I’d send a little sun along. | 所以我想我可以送点太阳过去 |
[33:43] | – Welcome home, Supergirl. – Thanks, J’onn. | -欢迎回家 超女 -谢谢你 荣恩 |
[33:51] | Earth smells funny. | 地球闻起来好奇怪 |
[33:54] | Always smell like this? | 一直都这个味儿吗 |
[34:09] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[34:14] | I’m so sorry, Mom. I should’ve listened to you. | 真抱歉 妈妈 我该听你的话 |
[34:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:32] | “Slavers’ Moon?” Very catchy. | “奴隶卫星”么 真吸引人 |
[34:35] | All those runaways? | 那些离家出走的孩子 |
[34:37] | They were being sold as alien slave labor. | 他们被当作外星奴隶贩卖 |
[34:40] | That’s a big story. | 这是个大新闻 |
[34:43] | Eight thousand words, personal accounts from the cells, | 八千字 那位女孩被囚禁 |
[34:45] | from the auction house, from the daughter, | 被贩卖 这是她的亲身经历 |
[34:48] | Izzy… | 依奇 |
[34:49] | Whose disappearance you didn’t want me looking into. | 你不想让我调查她的失踪 |
[34:53] | You want a medal? | 你想要个勋章 |
[34:54] | Submit yourself to Pulitzer. | 自己去提名普利策奖 |
[34:59] | I know that you want me to follow my head, | 我知道你想让我遵从理性 |
[35:02] | but I would rather be wrong about a dozen leads | 但我宁可跟错一百条线索 |
[35:04] | than not follow the ones I believe in. | 也不能放弃我的信念 |
[35:07] | That’s the kind of reporter I wanna be. | 那才是我想要成为的记者 |
[35:11] | I’m always going to follow my heart. | 我要永远遵从内心 |
[35:15] | Your therapy bills. | 那是你自己的心病 |
[35:18] | Have a great day, Chief. | 祝你愉快 头儿 |
[35:24] | Atta girl, Danvers. | 好姑娘 丹弗斯 |
[35:29] | Hey, so about what I said before… | 关于我之前说的那些话 |
[35:34] | Forget every word of it because I am back, baby! | 忘掉那些话 因为我回归了 |
[35:41] | What changed your mind? | 你为什么改了主意 |
[35:49] | Rocks? Rocks changed your mind? | 石头吗 石头让你改了主意吗 |
[35:51] | Those rocks are from an alien planet | 那些石头来自另一颗星球 |
[35:55] | I just visited. | 我刚去过那儿 |
[35:57] | You’re serious? | 真的吗 |
[35:58] | Wait. So, hold on… | 等一下 等等 |
[36:00] | You went to another planet without me? | 你去了另一颗星球却没带我 |
[36:04] | – No way. – Milky Way. | -不行 -在银河系里能行 |
[36:06] | See, here’s the thing, my friend. | 我想说 我的朋友 |
[36:09] | Guardian, he protects the Earth, | 守护者 他守护着地球 |
[36:12] | but Agent Schott? | 而肖特探员 |
[36:15] | He protects the stars. | 他守护所有星球 |
[36:18] | I’ll see you on the street, James. | 道上见 詹姆斯 |
[36:37] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[36:40] | I almost didn’t. | 差点就不来了 |
[36:43] | I just… I don’t… | 我只是觉得… |
[36:44] | I don’t think you’re ready for this. | 我觉得你还没准备好 |
[36:46] | No. No, no, no, I am. | 不不不 我准备好了 |
[36:47] | I am. Hey, I just… | 真的 我只是… |
[36:51] | I just went kind of went crazy and… | 我只是有点发狂了 |
[36:54] | I just… | 我… |
[36:56] | I feel like the universe | 我觉得宇宙总能 |
[36:57] | is just magically smacking me down from being happy. | 把我从幸福的顶端狠狠拽下来 |
[37:02] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[37:04] | You gotta give me more than that. | 你得给我更多解释 |
[37:07] | I have always felt so responsible. | 我总感觉自己肩负重任 |
[37:11] | Like, weight of the world responsible. | 重得我透不过气来 |
[37:15] | And my parents always relied on me | 我父母也总是寄希望于我 |
[37:17] | to watch over my sister, | 能保护好我的妹妹 |
[37:18] | so the few times | 我为数不多 |
[37:19] | that I’ve ever did anything for myself, | 做的为自己而活的事 |
[37:22] | it ended badly. | 都没有好结果 |
[37:26] | And then Supergirl went missing | 然后超女失踪了 |
[37:27] | and I just, I blew a gasket and… | 我就情绪失控了 |
[37:29] | Because Supergirl’s your sister. | 因为超女是你的妹妹 |
[37:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:35] | Come on. | 别掩饰了 |
[37:37] | Look, I know you. | 我了解你 |
[37:38] | The only person you get that torn up over is Kara. | 能让你那么心烦意乱的只有卡拉 |
[37:44] | Plus, the glasses don’t help. | 还有 她戴的眼镜其实没用 |
[37:45] | I always said that too. It’s kind of ridiculous. | 我也经常这么说 其实挺好笑的 |
[37:54] | I’m… I’m glad that you know. | 我很高兴你知道了真相 |
[37:58] | Because I don’t, I don’t want there to be any secrets. | 因为我不想再有任何秘密 |
[38:03] | Bad stuff happens. | 总会有坏事发生 |
[38:05] | In our line of work, it happens all the time. | 做我们这种工作的 更不可避免 |
[38:09] | How do I know you’re not gonna run next time it does? | 我怎么知道下次你不会再逃避我 |
[38:11] | I won’t. | 我不会了 |
[38:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:18] | I just wanna be happy | 我只想幸福地 |
[38:20] | with you. | 和你在一起 |
[38:25] | You get one, Alex. | 你还有一次机会 艾丽克斯 |
[38:28] | Understood. | 明白 |
[38:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:41] | – Hi. – Club soda? | -好啊 -苏打水 |
[38:43] | – I see, thank you. – I found it. | -看到了 谢谢 -我发现了 |
[38:46] | You look cozy and comfortable. | 你看起来挺安逸舒服的嘛 |
[38:48] | Well, I am. | 确实如此 |
[38:49] | So you still feeling betwixt and between? | 你还觉得模棱两可吗 |
[38:51] | – No, no, I feel amazing. – Good, good. | -不 我感觉棒极了 -那就好 |
[38:54] | So what brings you by? | 你过来有什么事 |
[38:56] | Oh, you know, some shopping… | 就是买了点东西 |
[39:01] | A little evening stroll. | 晚上散散步 |
[39:03] | No, I, um… | 不 我… |
[39:06] | There we are. | 盖好了 |
[39:09] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:11] | That’s what I wanted to… | 我来就是想说… |
[39:12] | About? | 什么错了 |
[39:13] | Because the list of things you were wrong about is, | 因为”你错了”的清单 |
[39:16] | – is, it’s long. – Yes, long list. | -还挺长的 -是啊 |
[39:18] | Um, I… | 我… |
[39:21] | About getting involved. | 关于见义勇为的事 |
[39:23] | And then I saw you with those people and… | 我看到你和那些人在一起… |
[39:27] | There wasn’t much to inspire me on Daxam. | 达克萨姆星上没什么能激励我 |
[39:29] | – What about the Prince? – He wasn’t worth admiring. | -你们的王子呢 -他不值得人们钦佩 |
[39:33] | But I wanna be. | 但我想被人钦佩 |
[39:35] | So that’s the next thing. | 所以接下来 |
[39:39] | I’ve made a decision… | 我决定了… |
[39:41] | – Sounds decisive. – It’s very decisive. | -语气很坚定 -非常坚定 |
[39:47] | I wanna be a superhero. | 我想做超级英雄 |
[39:49] | – Say what? – Like you. | -你说什么 -和你一样 |
[39:51] | With a name and an outfit, maybe a cape. | 有名字 有战衣 或许还有披风 |
[39:54] | – You want the suit. – No. No. | -你想要我的战衣 -不是 |
[39:57] | I mean, yes. | 是想要啦 |
[39:59] | I want the suit, but no, no, I wanna… | 我想要战衣 但我主要想… |
[40:01] | I wanna get my hands dirty, you know, like… | 我想亲力亲为 比如 |
[40:03] | I wanna do something. | 做点贡献 |
[40:06] | – You’re serious? – Yeah. | -你是认真的 -对 |
[40:09] | If you take this road, easy is over. | 如果你想走这条路 可不会轻松 |
[40:11] | Well, I don’t want easy. | 我也没这么想 |
[40:12] | – Cape can get heavy sometime. – I want a heavy cape. | -披风有时候会很重 -我想要厚重的披风 |
[40:16] | Come on. | 别逗了 |
[40:20] | I wanna help you | 我想帮你 |
[40:22] | keep the world spinning. | 保护这个世界 |
[40:25] | To prove that I was spared for a reason. | 证明我幸存的意义 |
[40:29] | You’re gonna have to listen to me… | 你得听我指令 |
[40:36] | I will listen to you. | 我会听你的 |
[40:38] | I will, I will. | 一定 一定 |
[40:40] | This time I will. | 这次一定听 |
[40:42] | Well, you got me something, | 你给我带了礼物 |
[40:43] | it’s’funny. | 有趣的是 |
[40:45] | I got you something, too. | 我也给你准备了东西 |
[40:47] | – You got me something? – Yes. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[40:55] | Wow! For me? My very own? | 给我的吗 我的专属本本 |
[41:00] | Can I ask why? | 能问为什么吗 |
[41:04] | Yesterday, you were a little less Goofus, | 昨天你没那么笨蛋 |
[41:07] | and a little more Gallant. | 而更像是勇士 |
[41:12] | You noticed? I’ll take it. | 你发现了吗 那我收下了 |
[41:35] | May I help you? | 有什么我能帮您 |
[41:39] | He’s not here. He left. | 他不在这里 他走了 |
[41:41] | Where? | 去了哪 |
[41:43] | Where is Mon-El of Daxam? | 达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔在哪里 |
[41:45] | Earth. He’s gone to Earth. | 地球 他去了地球 |
[41:50] | No! | 不 |