时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | – You’re a white Martian? – I am not like them. | -你是个白火星人 -我和他们不一样 |
[00:42] | You need to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[00:43] | I spared you so you can rot in a cell for all eternity. | 我饶了你 是让你蹲一辈子大牢 |
[00:47] | This is Leslie Willis coming to you alive, and wired. | 我是莱丝丽·威利斯 为您做现场直播 |
[00:51] | Leslie Willis is dead. This is Livewire. | 莱丝丽·威利斯死了 我是电女郎 |
[00:56] | I wanna be a superhero. | 我想做超级英雄 |
[00:57] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[00:57] | I wanna help you keep the world spinning. | 我想帮你保护这个世界 |
[01:06] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:08] | Born ready. | 时刻准备着 |
[01:22] | Impressive. | 不错 |
[01:26] | Wow, you really nailed Hank’s disapproving non-smile. | 你抓住了汉克不苟言笑的神韵 |
[01:44] | End simulation. | 模拟结束 |
[01:46] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[01:47] | Hey, careful. | 小心点 |
[01:48] | – I’m okay. – Uh… Mon-El? | -我没事 -蒙·艾尔 |
[01:49] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[01:54] | Mistakes were made. | 犯了点儿错 |
[01:56] | But it’s our fewest cardboard fatalities yet. | 但这已是纸人事故最少的一次模拟了 |
[01:58] | I think you’re ready. | 我觉得你准备好了 |
[02:00] | I mean, you’re dedicated. | 你很用心 |
[02:01] | You punch really hard. | 打得也很用力 |
[02:03] | Not as hard as you. Yet. | 没你用力 至少现在如此 |
[02:05] | – Ever. – Okay. | -永远不可能 -好吧 |
[02:07] | But when you deflected that laser, you hit this girl. | 但你打偏的镭射线打到了这女孩上 |
[02:09] | Oh, the headless one, yeah. | 那个没头的 |
[02:11] | So, what is our number-one rule as heroes? | 英雄的第一要义是什么 |
[02:14] | – Protect the people. – Yes. | -保护平民 -没错 |
[02:16] | Are we clear on the whole protect-citizens-above-all else thing? | 你明白保护平民优于一切的道理吗 |
[02:19] | Yes. Clear. Super clear. | 明白 超级明白 |
[02:21] | Supergirl clear. | 像超女那样的明白 |
[02:24] | I’m just kidding. No, seriously, we’re clear. | 我开玩笑的 认真地说 我明白 |
[02:25] | Let’s do it again. | 我们再来一遍吧 |
[02:26] | Uh… Well, I think you might need to change. | 我觉得你得换衣服了 |
[02:31] | I think it’s time. | 我觉得你准备好了 |
[02:46] | Look. | 看那边 |
[02:54] | Gift-wrapped. Better than Christmas. | 都包好了 比圣诞节礼物还好 |
[02:56] | Looks like Guardian is working the night shift, too. | 看来守护者也在值夜班 |
[03:07] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[03:10] | Are you… Are you hurt? | 你 你受伤了吗 |
[03:12] | You weren’t watching? | 你没看吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah. Smashy smashy. Shoot shoot. | 看了 打打架 开开枪 |
[03:16] | Yeah, well, the last part got complicated. | 后面那部分有点复杂 |
[03:20] | That’s a bullet hole. | 那是弹孔 |
[03:20] | That’s a bullet hole in a suit I made. | 我做的制服上有个弹孔 |
[03:22] | It grazed my arm. | 子弹擦到了我胳膊 |
[03:24] | – Did you get shot? – I’m a little shot. | -你中枪了吗 -勉强算是中枪了 |
[03:26] | That is it. That’s it. We’re telling Kara. | 到此为止 我们得告诉卡拉 |
[03:27] | – Would you please calm down? – No. | -你能冷静点儿吗 -不能 |
[03:29] | Dude, I can’t… I can’t do this anymore. | 老兄 我没法继续做这个了 |
[03:31] | All right. If there’s a flaw in your suit, | 如果你的制服被打破了 |
[03:32] | that means the suit is faulty. Which means I have to go fix it. | 就意味着它有缺陷 我就得去修好它 |
[03:35] | And that already on top of me having to make Mon-El a suit. | 而且我本来就还有蒙·艾尔的制服要做 |
[03:37] | – Mon-El? – Oh, yeah. | -蒙·艾尔吗 -对 |
[03:39] | Didn’t you hear? He graduated from superhero kindergarten, | 没听说吗 他从超级英雄幼儿园毕业了 |
[03:41] | so now I have to make him a suit, according to Kara. | 卡拉的意思是 我得给他做一套制服 |
[03:44] | And that just means more work for me. | 这意味着更多的工作量 |
[03:46] | Wait, so that frat boy wants to be a superhero? | 等等 那个小屁孩想当超级英雄吗 |
[03:49] | Stay on point, all right. | 别跑题 好吗 |
[03:51] | Winn, Winn is tired. | 温温很累 |
[03:53] | Okay. The workload. The lying to Kara. | 工作超负荷 向卡拉撒谎 |
[03:54] | It’s gotta stop. | 这些都得到此为止 |
[03:55] | Winn, you know what she’s gonna say. | 温 你知道她会说什么 |
[03:57] | Maybe she’s gonna be totally cool about all this, all right? | 或许她不会觉得怎样的 好吗 |
[03:59] | You guys have worked together before. | 你们原来也共事过 |
[04:00] | She totally respects what you do. | 她绝对尊重你想做的事 |
[04:02] | Maybe she’ll be grateful for the help. | 或许她很感激你的帮助 |
[04:03] | You don’t know. | 你不知道她会怎么想 |
[04:05] | Seriously, this is officially | 说真的 这是我有史以来 |
[04:06] | the first time I have ever asked you for something. | 第一次正式向你提什么要求 |
[04:12] | I’ll talk to her tomorrow. | 我明天和她谈谈 |
[04:14] | – Thank you. – But… | -谢谢你 -但是 |
[04:17] | It’s not tomorrow yet, is it? | 现在还没到明天 对吧 |
[04:19] | So, one more? | 再来一次吗 |
[04:22] | One more. | 再来一次吧 |
[04:23] | One. Uno. | 就一次 最后一张牌 |
[04:53] | What the hell’s going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[04:54] | Sir, there’s a Code Blue in containment cell 19. | 长官 19号牢房蓝色警报 |
[04:58] | It’s M’gann. | 是梅根 |
[05:03] | No. | 不 |
[05:05] | No. | 不 |
[05:20] | M’gann? | 梅根 |
[05:35] | What is wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[05:37] | As far as I can tell? Nothing. | 在我看来 没什么不对劲 |
[05:40] | Her vitals are good. Breathing is normal. | 体征没问题 呼吸频率也正常 |
[05:43] | Brain activity, it’s…it’s fine. | 脑部活动也没问题 |
[05:46] | She was screaming like she was being attacked. | 她尖叫的样子像是遭受了攻击 |
[05:49] | I’ve checked all the tapes. | 我检查了所有录像 |
[05:51] | There is no one in there beside her. | 她旁边没人 |
[05:53] | There’s no heat register for an invisible assailant. | 如果行凶者隐形 也没有热成像 |
[05:58] | I mean… Do you think she’s faking? | 你觉得她在演戏吗 |
[05:59] | That was my first thought. But, no. No chance. | 那是我的第一反应 但不可能 |
[06:03] | – How do you know? – I know. I sense it. | -你怎么知道 -我能感觉得到 |
[06:06] | Feel it. She’s, uh… She’s not there. | 能感受到 她 她不在这里 |
[06:10] | I’ll run some tests, okay? | 我会做些检查 行吗 |
[06:12] | We’ll figure it out. Don’t worry. | 我们会搞清楚的 别担心 |
[06:13] | I don’t worry about war criminals. | 我不担心战争犯 |
[06:23] | Don’t you want to get better? | 你不想让自己好过点吗 |
[06:25] | Before you had powers, you had a career as a shock jock. | 在有能力前 你是个出色的节目主持 |
[06:29] | You had a life. | 你有自己的生活 |
[06:32] | Do you ever miss it, Leslie? | 你不怀念它吗 莱丝丽 |
[06:33] | Leslie who? | 谁是莱丝丽 |
[06:36] | My name is Livewire. | 我的名字是电女郎 |
[06:38] | Livewire is the name you called yourself… | 电女郎是你自己取的名字 |
[06:41] | After Supergirl ruined my life. | 在超女毁了我的生活后取的 |
[06:43] | Let’s talk about her. | 我们聊聊她吧 |
[06:45] | Supergirl. | 聊聊超女 |
[06:47] | Yes, Doc, let’s. | 好吧 医生 聊吧 |
[06:49] | Let’s. | 聊吧 |
[06:50] | Let’s talk about when I get out of this pathetic prison | 我们聊聊 当我逃出这个可怜的监狱 |
[06:53] | and these silly little cuffs, | 摆脱这些愚蠢的镣铐 |
[06:54] | when I fry Supergirl from the inside out, | 当我把超女从里到外烤焦 |
[06:57] | you think she’ll scream as she cooks? | 你觉得她会在同时尖叫吗 |
[06:59] | I do. | 我觉得她会 |
[07:02] | Will you scream? | 你会尖叫吗 |
[07:05] | Threatening me won’t help you. | 威胁我帮不了你 |
[07:09] | Anyhow, you know you can’t hurt me right now. | 总之 你知道你现在无法伤害到我 |
[07:12] | Why, because of the water? | 为什么 就因为这些水吗 |
[07:14] | I am pruning, by the way. | 它限制了我的能力 |
[07:16] | It’s true. | 这没错 |
[07:18] | Probably would hurt a lot to use my powers right now. | 现在使用能力估计会很疼 |
[07:23] | But no pain, no gain, right? | 没有痛苦就没有收获 不是吗 |
[07:29] | Freud, please, I’m not gonna kill you. | 弗洛伊德 我不会杀你 |
[07:33] | Come on. | 没必要这样 |
[07:34] | It’d be so… pointless. | 杀你太 没有意义 |
[07:38] | – Leslie… – The name | -莱丝丽 -我的名字 |
[07:41] | is Livewire. | 是电女郎 |
[07:45] | Do you know what power is, Freud? | 你知道超能力是什么吗 弗洛伊德 |
[07:46] | About time they hired more people. | 他们早该多雇点人了 |
[07:50] | It’s the feeling of someone’s life in your hands. | 那是掌控人生死的感觉 |
[07:59] | Every atom in you, it just burns electric. | 你体内的每个原子 都在释放着电 |
[08:01] | It’s like kissing a frayed wire. | 像在亲吻一根破损的电线 |
[08:03] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[08:08] | About time. | 总算到了 |
[08:10] | You know what that power makes me? | 你知道这份能力让我变成什么了吗 |
[08:13] | A bad guy? | 坏人吗 |
[08:15] | Evil? | 邪恶之徒吗 |
[08:16] | It makes me a god. | 不 它让我成了神 |
[08:20] | You don’t look like a god. | 你看起来可不像一个神 |
[08:23] | Not in here. | 在这里不是 |
[08:25] | I won’t be in here much longer. | 但我不会在这里久留 |
[08:30] | – What’s going on? – Just a little shock therapy. | -怎么回事 -一点电击治疗而已 |
[08:36] | Yum. | 好极了 |
[08:44] | Livewire. | 电女郎 |
[08:45] | Gotta be honest. | 说实话 |
[08:46] | I freaking loved Leslie Willis’ radio show before she went nuts. | 莱丝丽·威利斯发狂前 我挺喜欢她的广播节目 |
[08:49] | Never tell Kara that. | 千万别告诉卡拉 |
[08:50] | Livewire’s kind of her nemesis. | 电女郎是她的死敌 |
[08:51] | – All right. Okay. – Ma’am, you can’t go in there. | -行 好吧 -女士 你不能进去 |
[08:53] | Hey! Freedom of the press, buddy! | 新闻自由 兄弟 |
[08:56] | How long do you think they can hold her off for? | 你觉得他们能拦住她多久 |
[08:58] | I’ll give it about five seconds. | 我猜大概五秒 |
[08:59] | Ten, at least. She’s way too polite. | 至少十秒 她太礼貌了 |
[09:01] | – Oh, you wanna bet? – If I’m right, you gotta try vegan ice cream. | -赌一把吗 -我对了 你就要吃素食冰淇淋 |
[09:04] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[09:05] | If I win, my place tonight. | 我赢了 今晚就去我家 |
[09:07] | Okay, I’m not. No, I’m being nice. | 好吧 我没有 我很讲理了 |
[09:08] | I’m being… No. I need to get into this cell. | 我很 不 我得进这间牢房 |
[09:10] | I’m… No… Okay. | 我 不 好吧 |
[09:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:14] | – Well, chez Danvers it is. – I’m sorry. | -丹弗斯来也 -抱歉 |
[09:16] | Kara Danvers, Catco magazine. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 凯特科杂志的 |
[09:19] | I tried to stop her but she’s so strong. | 我想拦住她的 但她太壮了 |
[09:21] | It’s okay. She’s with us. | 没事 她跟我们一起的 |
[09:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:28] | How did this happen? | 这怎么回事 |
[09:30] | Looks like an inmate named Lisa Gold | 好像是一位叫丽莎·戈登的狱友 |
[09:32] | and a thug disguised as a guard helped her out. | 和伪装成狱警的暴徒帮她越狱了 |
[09:34] | Or she kidnapped them. | 也许她绑架了他们 |
[09:35] | Look, until we know for sure what happened, | 听着 我们查明真相前 |
[09:37] | let’s just stick to the facts. | 先别妄下定论 |
[09:38] | This was very well staged and very well thought out. | 这场越狱是精心谋划的 经过深思熟虑 |
[09:41] | And we know Livewire is not one for thoughts. | 我们知道电女郎不善于思考 |
[09:43] | Yeah, she’s mostly “Kill this, electrocute that.” | 没错 她只会说”杀了这个 电死那个” |
[09:46] | She’s probably already killed that inmate and guard. | 她多半已经杀了狱友和假狱警 |
[09:48] | Kara, I know Livewire’s a sore spot for you, but just get a grip. | 卡拉 我知道电女郎是你的伤疤 但你别慌 |
[09:52] | Get a… I… | 别慌 我… |
[09:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:56] | We have to find her, | 我们得找到她 |
[09:58] | before she hurts someone. | 以免她伤害他人 |
[10:02] | Livewire. | 电女郎 |
[10:04] | Lady and gentlemen, the one, the only, Livewire. | 女士和先生们 独一无二的电女郎 |
[10:07] | Who knows what havoc she will wreak when she resurfaces. | 谁知道她卷土重来 会造成怎样的浩劫 |
[10:10] | Maybe she’ll turn all her girlfriends evil again. I don’t know! | 她可能将她的所有女朋友再次变得邪恶 说不准 |
[10:13] | We’re talking about full on rats in the attic here, people. | 这次的情况就像是严重的阁楼鼠患 |
[10:16] | Except the rats are electrified and the attic is on fire. | 不过老鼠带电 阁楼着火 |
[10:19] | Behold, ye mighty, and despair. | 看啊 多么强大 令人绝望 |
[10:22] | Yes, yes. Yes! | 没错 没错 |
[10:24] | I am so ready to kick some non-cardboard crazy. | 我很想惩奸除恶 而不是打假人 |
[10:27] | Am I right? Let’s do this. | 是吧 行动吧 |
[10:28] | Let’s do it. | 行动起来 |
[10:29] | – This is serious. – Very serious. | -这不是闹着玩 -绝对不是 |
[10:31] | Livewire is despicable. | 电女郎很卑鄙 |
[10:34] | I mean, she never should have been in a human facility. | 她就不应该关在常人的监狱里 |
[10:36] | All of the human parts of her are gone. | 因为她不是常人 没有人性 |
[10:38] | She should have been here, where we could make sure | 她应该关在这儿 我们才能确保 |
[10:41] | that she didn’t get out! | 她不会越狱 |
[10:44] | Uh, what is that? A toy? | 这是什么 玩具吗 |
[10:47] | No, it’s expensive. | 不 很贵的 |
[10:50] | We’ve got this. | 我们能搞定 |
[10:51] | You’ve already defeated her twice. | 你已经打败过她两次了 |
[10:52] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么要紧的 |
[10:53] | The deal is that she brings death and destruction. | 要紧的是她会造成死亡和破坏 |
[10:57] | J’onn? | 荣恩 |
[10:59] | Need you for a minute. | 我跟你谈会儿 |
[11:03] | How’s she doing? | 她情况怎么样 |
[11:06] | I have run every test that I can. | 我做了能做的所有测试 |
[11:08] | There’s nothing wrong with her physically. | 她的身体没有任何问题 |
[11:10] | Nothing. | 完全没有 |
[11:11] | But her… Her brain… | 但她的 她的大脑 |
[11:14] | It’s like her… | 就好像她… |
[11:15] | It’s like her mind is drowning | 就好像她的思维停滞了 |
[11:17] | and it’s pulling her body down with it. | 她的身体也随之瘫倒 |
[11:18] | Just say it, Alex, she’s dying. | 直说吧 艾丽克斯 她要死了 |
[11:21] | Brain death is a few hours away. | 几小时后就要脑死亡了 |
[11:22] | – What is doing this? – You tell me. | -什么东西干的 -你还问我 |
[11:26] | You know, Martian biology | 要知道 火星生物学 |
[11:27] | is usually intertwined with psychic phenomena. | 通常和心理现象交织在一起 |
[11:29] | Could something be attacking her in her mind? | 可能是什么东西在侵害她的思维 |
[11:31] | – It’s not me. – I know that. | -不是我 -我知道 |
[11:32] | I may want her in prison but I wouldn’t hurt her. | 我可能希望她入狱 但我不想伤害她 |
[11:35] | Will you help her? | 你会帮她吗 |
[11:37] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[11:38] | The mind-meld. | 心灵融合 |
[11:39] | The Martian Bond. | 火星人联结 |
[11:41] | If you do this, then you can see what’s happening to her. | 如果你这么做 就能知道她发生了什么事 |
[11:44] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么能确定 |
[11:45] | If anyone can help her, J’onn, it’s you. | 能帮她的人就只有你 荣恩 |
[11:48] | I know how you feel about White Martians. | 我知道你对白火星人的看法 |
[11:50] | Don’t ask me to do this, Alex. | 别叫我做这件事 艾丽克斯 |
[11:51] | You have shown them mercy before. | 你之前对他们仁慈过 |
[11:53] | Not this! | 这样绝对不行 |
[11:54] | I will not give her my people’s memories. | 我绝对不会让她看到我族人的记忆 |
[11:56] | I will not give her my daughters’ smiles. | 我绝对不会让她看到我女儿的笑容 |
[11:59] | Her kind has taken enough from me. From us! | 她的族人从我和族人这夺走的已经够多了 |
[12:02] | If she dies, she dies. | 如果她会死 那就死吧 |
[12:03] | She deserves it a thousand times over. | 这算是便宜她的了 |
[12:06] | Let her drown in her own sins. | 让她死在自己的罪孽里 |
[12:16] | Come on, that’s the best. | 拜托 这是最好的 |
[12:19] | What the… | 搞什… |
[12:21] | Turn it off. | 去关掉 |
[12:38] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来一趟 |
[12:40] | I, uh… want to tell you something. | 我有事想和你说 |
[12:42] | Yeah, me, too. I-I am… I’m losing my mind right now. | 我也是 我现在都快要疯了 |
[12:46] | Livewire is just out there roaming the streets, | 电女郎刚刚在街上乱晃 |
[12:48] | and I don’t know where she is, or when she’ll strike. | 我不知道她在哪 或是会袭击什么地方 |
[12:50] | I just know she’s out there somewhere, she’s gonna hurt people. | 我只知道她逍遥法外 伤害他人 |
[12:54] | The city is not defenseless, Kara. | 这座城市并非不堪一击 卡拉 |
[12:55] | I hate having a nemesis. | 我讨厌死敌 |
[12:59] | Clark always makes it look so much fun, | 克拉克总是让一切看起来非常有趣 |
[13:00] | like you have a deadly pen pal you see once a year. | 就像是一年见一次面的殊死笔友 |
[13:04] | But having a nemesis is stressful. | 但死敌让我压力很大 |
[13:07] | Well, you’re not alone in this fight. | 你并不是孤军奋战 |
[13:09] | You have friends. You have help. | 你有朋友 有人帮忙 |
[13:12] | And you’re not the only hero in National City. | 你也不是纳欣诺市唯一的英雄 |
[13:14] | Yeah, that’s a good point. | 你说得有道理 |
[13:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:19] | Yes, that is actually such a relief. | 你的话倒是让我松了一口气 |
[13:23] | I, for one, am relieved to hear you say that. | 听到你这么说 我也松了一口气 |
[13:25] | I mean you’re right. I don’t have to face her alone. | 你说得对 我不必独自面对她 |
[13:28] | – Absolutely not. – I have Mon-El. | -当然了 -我有蒙·艾尔 |
[13:32] | – Mon-El? Yeah. | -蒙·艾尔 -对 |
[13:35] | Right. The, um… superhero kindergarten. | 嗯 超级英雄幼儿园 |
[13:38] | Yes, I have been training him. | 我一直在训练他 |
[13:40] | And you’re sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[13:41] | Well, how often does someone with superpowers just show up? | 有超能力之人出现的几率有多少 |
[13:44] | Yeah, that’s true. But, um… | 话是没错 但是 |
[13:46] | there’s a lot more important things | 有很多事 比成为一个 |
[13:47] | than having powers to being a hero. | 拥有超能力的英雄更重要 |
[13:50] | – Of course, yeah, but… – Like wanting to make a difference, | -当然 但 -比如想要做出改变 |
[13:53] | or having the willingness to put yourself on the line for others. | 或是心甘情愿 不顾危险地为了他人 |
[13:58] | And I just think that Mon-El | 我只是认为蒙·艾尔 |
[14:01] | is the kind of the guy who thinks about himself first. | 是那种万事以己为先的人 |
[14:03] | Well, he’s come a really long way. | 他真的进步了很多 |
[14:05] | He’s doing really well with training. | 他训练的表现真的很不错 |
[14:07] | Do you have something against Mon-El? | 你和蒙·艾尔有什么不和的吗 |
[14:10] | No, I don’t. | 没有 |
[14:11] | I think he’s a fun guy. | 我觉得他挺有趣 |
[14:14] | He’s just not a hero. | 但不是当英雄的料 |
[14:16] | Why do you get to decide that? | 你凭什么这么断定 |
[14:21] | Never mind. Just… forget it. | 没关系 就当我没说 |
[14:26] | I, uh, I… | 我… |
[14:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:29] | What did… What did you want to tell me? | 你想和我说什么 |
[14:30] | I came in here and bulldozed you. | 我进来打断你了 |
[14:34] | Um… I just… | 我只是 |
[14:35] | Honestly, I just wanted to catch up. | 说实话 我只是想聊聊近况 |
[14:38] | – It’s just been so long. – James? | -已经很久没聊了 -詹姆斯 |
[14:39] | – Seriously, Kara, I’m fine. – No, no, James. | -说真的 卡拉 我没事 -不 詹姆斯 |
[14:44] | -I gotta go. – I gotta go. | -我要走了 -我要走了 |
[14:46] | Winn? Get downtown now. | 温 赶快来市中心 |
[15:05] | Give it up, Leslie. | 别反抗了 莱丝丽 |
[15:07] | We’ve done this before, the same thing always happens. | 我们之前对抗过 结局都是一样的 |
[15:10] | I win. You lose. | 我赢你输 |
[15:12] | I’m not Leslie. | 我不是莱丝丽 |
[15:21] | Is that Leslie? | 那是莱丝丽吗 |
[15:27] | You protect the cops. I can handle these guys. | 你保护警察 我来搞定这些人 |
[15:29] | – What about you? – Don’t worry about me. Just help them. | -你呢 -别担心我 去帮他们 |
[15:35] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[15:47] | I’ll see you in a minute. | 一会见 |
[15:49] | Supergirl, behind you! | 超女 在你身后 |
[15:53] | Go with them. Go, go, go. | 跟他们走 快快快 |
[16:08] | – Let me help you! – No. | -让我帮你 -不 |
[16:10] | Stay with the cops. | 跟警察待在一起 |
[16:20] | Screw it. | 豁出去了 |
[16:30] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 快走 快走 |
[16:52] | – They got away. -Yeah. | -他们跑了 -是的 |
[16:56] | – I told you to stay with the cops. – I’m sorry. | -我跟你说了和警察呆着 -抱歉 |
[17:00] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[17:05] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:12] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[17:18] | So cool. I know I don’t technically need a motorcycle, Jimmy, | 太酷了 我知道实际上我不需要摩托 吉米 |
[17:22] | I am a very fast man, | 我速度很快 |
[17:23] | but I would very much like one. | 但是我很想要一辆 |
[17:26] | You know. Where would I… Where would I find a motorcycle? | 我能在哪里搞一辆摩托 |
[17:28] | Is there a superhero discount? | 超级英雄有折扣吗 |
[17:30] | Is there some cash… | 付现吗… |
[17:40] | It’s a cool suit. | 制服不错 |
[17:43] | Yours? | 你的杰作吗 |
[17:46] | I was going to tell you. | 我本打算告诉你的 |
[17:47] | I told him to tell you last night. | 我昨晚就要他告诉你 |
[17:49] | I told you both weeks ago. | 几周前我就告诉你俩了 |
[17:51] | – You all knew? – Um, I didn’t. | -你们都知道 -我不知道 |
[17:53] | I thought James was a professionally handsome desk person. | 我以为詹姆斯是专业帅气的文职人员 |
[17:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:58] | Um, Kara… This is between us. | 卡拉 这是我俩之间的事 |
[18:02] | – Not them. – Yeah, you’re right. | -与他们无关 -你说得对 |
[18:05] | Can we have a minute, please? | 能让我俩谈一下吗 |
[18:07] | – Yeah. – Oh, yes, yes. | -好 -好的 |
[18:12] | I am calm. | 我很冷静 |
[18:15] | I am going to listen to you. | 我打算听你解释 |
[18:17] | I owe you that much. | 是我欠你的 |
[18:19] | But you need to tell me why. | 但是你要告诉我原因 |
[18:23] | Because that thing that you feel… | 因为那种感觉 |
[18:26] | That thing that makes you want to make everything better… | 让你想把世界变得更美好的感觉 |
[18:28] | I feel that, too. | 我感同身受 |
[18:31] | And I always have. | 并且一向如此 |
[18:33] | And I’ve tried so many different ways in my life to help people. | 我这辈子尝试了许多不同方法帮助别人 |
[18:37] | Whether it’s career or friendship. | 不论是职业上 还是友谊中 |
[18:41] | But it’s just not enough. | 但是这不够 |
[18:45] | But this is. | 这才够 |
[18:47] | Now, look, I was never meant to be in Superman’s shadow. | 听着 我从来不是超人或是你的 |
[18:51] | or yours. | 跟班 |
[18:53] | I am more me as Guardian than I’ve ever felt as James Olsen. | 比起詹姆斯·奥尔森 守护者才是真正的我 |
[18:58] | – Kara, we are the same. -No. | -卡拉 我们一样 -不 |
[18:59] | We are not the same. | 我们不一样 |
[19:01] | You are a human. | 你是人类 |
[19:03] | You’re going to get yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 |
[19:06] | One mistake. | 一个错误 |
[19:08] | One human error, and you’re gone. | 一个人类的错误 你就死了 |
[19:10] | That’s it. You don’t get a strike, James. | 就这样 你没有反击的机会 詹姆斯 |
[19:13] | – Not like me. Not like… – Mon-El? | -不像我 不像… -蒙·艾尔 |
[19:16] | – Yes. – Are you serious? | -是的 -你没开玩笑吗 |
[19:17] | You saw him, he left civilians | 你看到了 他在战斗中 |
[19:20] | unprotected at that fight which I had to go back for. | 没有保护平民 导致我还要返回营救 |
[19:22] | – Mon-El’s still learning. – At what cost, Kara? | -蒙·艾尔还在学习 -代价呢 卡拉 |
[19:25] | There was a cop that took a lightning bolt | 有个警察被闪电击中 因为 |
[19:26] | because “Mon-El’s still learning.” | “蒙·艾尔还在学习” |
[19:28] | He cares about himself, he cares about you, | 他关心自己 他关心你 |
[19:30] | and that’s what he fights for. | 这是他战斗的原因 |
[19:31] | But he can change. You can’t. | 但是他能改变 你不能 |
[19:35] | You are never going to be strong enough for this. | 你做超级英雄永远不够强大 |
[19:40] | You don’t get to decide who is a hero. | 你无权断定谁才是英雄 |
[19:44] | And who are you to tell me how to be? | 没有资格告诉我怎样做英雄 |
[19:47] | or who to be. | 或做自己 |
[19:50] | I am meant for this. | 我注定如此 |
[19:55] | If you don’t stop, I’ll stop you. | 如果你不停下来 我会阻止你 |
[20:00] | You’re welcome to try. | 欢迎来试 |
[20:17] | Do you want to know how she’s doing? | 你想知道她怎么样了吗 |
[20:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:21] | I always know. | 我一直知道 |
[20:24] | She could be halfway across the city and I would… | 她在城市另一头我都可以 |
[20:27] | feel her. | 感受到她 |
[20:29] | The final cruelty of our war | 我们的战争余留的残酷 |
[20:31] | that I should still feel tied to those creatures. | 就是我仍然感受到这些生物 |
[20:34] | When I needed her, | 当我需要她时 |
[20:38] | when you needed her, | 当你需要她时 |
[20:42] | she opened up a vein for you. | 她为你献了血 |
[20:45] | She had to know that there was a chance | 她知道救你会使她 |
[20:48] | saving you would reveal her as a White Martian. | 暴露自己是白火星人 |
[20:52] | She did it anyway. | 她还是救了你 |
[20:54] | She said she tried to help your kind. | 她说过她试着帮助你的族人 |
[20:58] | I suspect that’s true. | 我怀疑她话的真实性 |
[21:00] | Then what’s the harm in the Bond? | 那与她融合不是更有利无害吗 |
[21:03] | I mean, if you can see into her past, | 如果你能看到她的过去 |
[21:04] | maybe you can find some good there. | 或许你会看到她善良的一面 |
[21:07] | I don’t want to forgive her. | 我不想宽恕她 |
[21:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:12] | Hate becomes your reason for living | 当你失去一生所爱 |
[21:13] | when you’ve lost everything that you love. | 恨便成为支撑你活下去的理由 |
[21:17] | If I find that there was some good in their kind, | 如果我发现他们族群也有善良的一面 |
[21:23] | I don’t hate her. | 我就无法再恨她了 |
[21:25] | Forgiveness isn’t something | 人需要宽恕的 |
[21:27] | that you give to somebody who’s hurt you. | 往往不是那些伤害过你的人 |
[21:32] | Forgiveness is something you give to yourself. | 人需要宽恕的往往是自己 |
[21:43] | Hey… Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[21:47] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[21:49] | Yeah, what’s wrong? | 好啊 怎么了 |
[21:51] | I can’t trust you. | 我无法信任你 |
[21:53] | – Me? – You were reckless. | -我 -你太鲁莽了 |
[21:55] | You left your post and because of you, someone got hurt. | 你离开你的岗位 有人因为你受伤了 |
[21:58] | I was trying to protect you. | 我当时是想保护你 |
[21:59] | Yeah, but I don’t need that, | 是啊 但我又不需要保护 |
[22:01] | I need a partner who will listen to me. | 我需要听我指挥的搭档 |
[22:04] | I told you, I said protect the people, above all else and… | 我告诉过你 要把保护平民放在首位 |
[22:09] | Why can’t you just listen to me? | 你为什么就不能按我说的做 |
[22:11] | – Because! – Why? | -因为 -为什么 |
[22:18] | Why are you working with me? | 你到底为什么跟我合作 |
[22:20] | Because I should. | 因为我应该这么做 |
[22:21] | Right? I have these powers, and I should use them. | 不是吗 我应该好好利用我的超能力 |
[22:23] | That’s not an answer. | 那个答案不算 |
[22:28] | Do you like me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[22:31] | Do I like… | 我喜欢… |
[22:33] | Uh, at the moment, that’s a tough call. | 此时此刻 还真难说 |
[22:34] | You kissed me when you were sick. | 你病危的时候吻了我 |
[22:36] | Yeah, um, says you. | 那是你的一面之词 |
[22:40] | Are you working with me because you like me? | 你是不是因为喜欢我才跟我合作 |
[22:42] | I don’t know what to tell you, okay? | 我不知道该怎么回答你 好吗 |
[22:43] | I want to work with you, Kara! | 我想跟你合作 卡拉 |
[22:46] | And that is it! | 就这么简单 |
[22:48] | I’m sorry if that disappoints you. | 如果这让你失望了 我很抱歉 |
[22:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[22:52] | I’m going to find Livewire and her soldiers | 我要找到电女郎和她的手下 |
[22:53] | because someone has to. | 因为总得有人去找 |
[22:54] | And apparently I’m the only person in National City | 显然整个纳欣诺市 只有我 |
[22:57] | that appreciates how evil she actually is. | 在意她有多邪恶 |
[22:59] | – Well, let me come with you. – No! | -那我和你一起去 -不 |
[23:00] | You’ve done enough superheroing today. | 你今天的”英雄壮举”够多了 |
[23:18] | Somebody get me out of here! | 快来人救我出去 |
[23:24] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[23:26] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[23:27] | Awkward silence. | 尴尬的沉默 |
[23:29] | – Roll the tape, Winn. – Yeah. | -放监控录像 温 -好 |
[23:40] | Now, I’m no jail break expert… | 虽说我不是越狱专家 |
[23:42] | Livewire didn’t escape. She was taken. | 电女郎不是逃跑了 而是被劫走了 |
[23:44] | She was a victim. | 她是受害者 |
[23:46] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[23:48] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别自责 |
[23:49] | Agent Schott, have you had any luck tracking Livewire | 肖特特工 关于电女郎或劫持她的人 |
[23:51] | or the people who took her? | 有没有追踪到什么线索 |
[23:52] | Not yet. I’m actually having some trouble delineating her energy | 还没有 想在其他波长中分辨出她的能量 |
[23:56] | from other wavelengths. | 其实有点困难 |
[23:58] | You keep working. | 你继续努力 |
[23:59] | Mon-El? You’re on standby. | 蒙·艾尔 你待命 |
[24:00] | Supergirl. I need you in the med bay. | 超女 我需要你到医疗站来 |
[24:06] | – Hey, you got a second? – Yeah. | -你现在有空吗 -有 |
[24:08] | – How’s the mood down there? – Oh, pretty bleak. | -那边气氛如何 -很阴沉 |
[24:10] | They’re all worried ’cause I haven’t found Livewire yet. | 他们都很担心 因为我还没找到电女郎 |
[24:13] | Funny thing about that? | 但有趣的是 |
[24:14] | – I totally know where Livewire is. – How? | -我其实知道电女郎在哪 -怎么知道的 |
[24:18] | Short answer, science. | 简单来说 因为所以科学道理 |
[24:20] | You wanna go catch her and show Supergirl exactly what we can do? | 你想去抓她 让超女看看我们的本事吗 |
[24:24] | My man. In the van. | 好兄弟 车上见 |
[24:26] | Guardian for the win. | 守护者 为胜利出击 |
[24:34] | – Oh, no. – It won’t be long now. | -不 -她活不了多久了 |
[24:39] | We’re not saying goodbye. | 我们不会就此道别 |
[24:42] | I’m bringing her back. | 我要把救醒她 |
[24:44] | I have to try the Bond. It’s the right thing to do. | 我必须试试心灵融合 这样做是正确的 |
[24:49] | I’ve, uh, never attempted this with a White Martian. | 我从没试过和白火星人这么做 |
[24:54] | I don’t know what’ll happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[24:55] | If things get hairy, I’m gonna pull you out. | 如果情况不对 我会帮你断开融合 |
[25:00] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你们帮我一个忙 |
[25:02] | Of course. | 尽管说 |
[25:04] | I’m going to relive some things. | 我将会重新经历一些事 |
[25:10] | Deaths. The war. | 死亡 战争 |
[25:13] | What do you need? | 你需要我们怎么做 |
[25:14] | Stay with me. | 留下陪我 |
[25:16] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[25:19] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不会离开的 |
[25:19] | We’re here, J’onn. | 我们就在这 荣恩 |
[25:24] | All right. | 好 |
[26:04] | M’gann? | 梅根 |
[26:06] | This is where it happens. | 就是在这里发生的 |
[26:10] | What is happening to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[26:15] | Run, Green. They’ll kill you | 快跑 绿火星人 如果他们发现你在这 |
[26:16] | if they find you here. | 会杀了你的 |
[26:21] | M’gann, it’s J’onn. | 梅根 是我 荣恩 |
[26:25] | This is a memory. We are in no danger here. | 这只是记忆 这里没有危险 |
[26:29] | I set the fire. | 我放了火 |
[26:30] | I killed the other guards. | 我杀死了其他守卫 |
[26:33] | They’ll find me. | 他们会找到我 |
[26:34] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[26:35] | That’s all right. I deserve it. | 不过没关系 我罪有应得 |
[26:36] | But they can’t find you. Please. | 但他们不能找到你 求你了 |
[26:41] | That’s the fire in the guard house? | 是守卫房里那场火吗 |
[26:44] | They wanted me to kill a child. | 他们想让我杀死一个孩子 |
[26:47] | A little boy. | 一个小男孩 |
[26:49] | He was crying, and they laughed. | 他在哭泣 然后他们笑了 |
[26:52] | I took him behind the barracks. | 我把他带到兵营后边 |
[26:56] | He was so afraid of me. | 他怕死我了 |
[26:59] | I couldn’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[27:01] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[27:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[27:09] | I went back and killed my people. | 我回去杀死了我的族人 |
[27:12] | They will not forgive. | 他们不会饶过我 |
[27:15] | I’m going to die here. | 我会死在这里 |
[27:18] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:20] | You don’t die here. | 你没有死在这里 |
[27:23] | You live. | 你活下来了 |
[27:25] | You ran that day. You came to Earth. | 那天你跑了 你来到了地球 |
[27:27] | – No. – You survive. | -不 -你幸存下来了 |
[27:30] | You hold on to life. | 你坚强地活了下去 |
[27:33] | You, uh… | 你… |
[27:35] | You meet me, a Green Martian. | 你遇见了我 一个绿火星人 |
[27:41] | You save me, too | 你也救了我 |
[27:46] | I… I hid who I was. | 我 我隐藏了身份 |
[27:50] | I said I was a Green. | 我说我是绿色的 |
[27:52] | I wanted… | 我想要… |
[27:54] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[27:57] | To be your friend. | 成为你的朋友 |
[28:00] | I couldn’t bring your people back to life, | 我不能复活你的族人 |
[28:02] | but I could make you feel less alone. | 但我能让你不再那么孤单 |
[28:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:14] | I’m here with you. | 我在这里与你一起 |
[28:17] | I see you. | 你在我眼中 |
[28:21] | You are my friend, M’gann M’orzz. | 是我的朋友 梅根·摩斯 |
[28:26] | You are forgiven. | 你被宽恕了 |
[28:31] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[28:33] | It’s time to come home. | 是时候回家了 |
[29:06] | Please, by all means, continue. | 请一定要继续 |
[29:08] | Kick, fight, scream. | 踢打 反抗 尖叫 |
[29:10] | The more energy you expel, the more I collect for my… | 你释放越多的能量 我就能收集更多能量 |
[29:13] | Knockoffs. | 制造复制品 |
[29:16] | Why use cheap copies when we could team up? | 为什么要用廉价仿品 我们可以组队啊 |
[29:21] | You could have the real deal. | 你可以用真品 |
[29:23] | I don’t think you understand your purpose here. | 我觉得你不理解你在这里的用途 |
[29:25] | See, after seeing news footage of the attack, | 你看 在看到攻击的录像后 |
[29:27] | every military on Earth is gonna want my super soldiers. | 地球上所有的军队都会想要我的超级士兵 |
[29:29] | That’s why I staged the attack on the police station, | 所以我才安排了警局袭击 |
[29:31] | I knew Supergirl couldn’t resist it. | 我知道超女肯定会上钩 |
[29:34] | And she gave me a two-for-one deal. | 而她让我一箭双雕 |
[29:36] | Showed everyone that my super soldiers | 向所有人展示了我的超级士兵 |
[29:37] | could take the cops and Supergirl | 可以对抗警察与超女 |
[29:39] | using just their electricity. | 还只是两人的电流 |
[29:41] | My electricity. | 我的电流 |
[29:44] | This is copyright infringement, asshat. | 你侵犯了版权 混球 |
[29:49] | I’m gonna sue you, | 我要去告你 |
[29:50] | and then, | 然后 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna murder you. | 我会杀了你 |
[29:55] | Such a nasty woman. | 真是个险恶的女人 |
[29:58] | Intruder alert. | 入侵警报 |
[30:01] | Showtime. | 演出时间到 |
[30:02] | Intruder alert. | 入侵警报 |
[30:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:15] | – Where’s Supergirl? – She’s busy. I’m Guardian. | -超女在哪 -她很忙 我是守护者 |
[30:19] | Great. I’m screwed. | 真棒 我完蛋了 |
[30:33] | Who the hell are you supposed to be? | 你又是哪路神仙 |
[30:35] | I’m the other Superman. | 我是另一个超人 |
[30:37] | – In training. – Your cosplay sucks. | -实习的 -你扮得真差 |
[30:40] | That’s not nice. | 真无礼 |
[30:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[30:43] | Uh, the same thing as you, buddy. | 和你的目的一样 伙计 |
[30:49] | Did you know that most scientists experiment on themselves first? | 你知道多数科学家都先用自己做实验吗 |
[30:57] | Kara! Hey, girl! | 卡拉 姑娘你好啊 |
[30:59] | – Winn? – Uh, remember when I said that | -温 -还记得我说 |
[31:01] | I didn’t know where Livewire was? | 我不知道电女郎在哪吗 |
[31:03] | That may not have been wholly true. | 那可能不全是实话 |
[31:04] | – Are you kidding me? – Yeah, I know, I know. It’s bad! | -你逗我呢 -我知道 我知道 太坏了 |
[31:07] | Yell at me later, we have bigger problems. | 等下再吼我 我们有更大的麻烦 |
[31:09] | Where are you? Are you with James? | 你在哪 和詹姆斯在一起吗 |
[31:10] | I’m in the warehouse district. | 我在仓库区呢 |
[31:12] | Guardian and Mon-El are inside. | 守护者和蒙·艾尔在里边 |
[31:14] | And they are also maybe captured. | 然后他们或许也被抓住了 |
[31:20] | You know what I love? | 你知道我最喜欢什么吗 |
[31:22] | Little boys who think they can do a | 一对小男孩 以为他们能比 |
[31:24] | better job than the woman who’s an actual superhero. | 一个真正的女超级英雄做得更好 |
[31:28] | Pathetic! | 可悲 |
[31:30] | Nice. | 真好 |
[31:32] | Can you break out of these cuffs? | 你能弄断这些手铐吗 |
[31:41] | Oh! Bad, bad science man! | 坏蛋 坏蛋科学家 |
[31:43] | Oh, the cuffs. | 那几副手铐 |
[31:46] | Fun, huh? | 有意思吧 |
[31:47] | Patent pending. | 正在申请专利 |
[31:49] | It’s funny ’cause | 这很有意思 因为 |
[31:50] | Shark Tank turned them down. | 《创智赢家》拒绝了他们 |
[31:52] | Said my valuation was too high. | 说我的估价太高了 |
[31:54] | What do you want with us? | 你想从我们这儿得到什么 |
[31:55] | And what’s a Shark Tank? | 什么是《创智赢家》 |
[31:57] | Well, it’s clear that my current prototypes aren’t strong enough. | 显然我现在的试验品不够强壮 |
[32:00] | And I need upgraded models. | 我需要升级模型 |
[32:02] | That’s where you two come in. | 那时就该你俩上场了 |
[32:04] | Perfect specimens. | 完美的样品 |
[32:06] | Not sure how much power I’m going to need. | 不确定我需要多少能量 |
[32:08] | I might have to drain our | 我也许只能完全耗尽 |
[32:09] | little battery completely to pull it off. | 我们的小电池来实现 |
[32:12] | But you two are worth it. | 但你们俩很值得 |
[32:13] | We will never fight for you. | 我们永远不会为你而战的 |
[32:16] | You will. | 你们会的 |
[32:18] | You, you might definitely die. | 你大概必死无疑 |
[32:22] | – Leave her alone! – Oh, what do you care? | -放开她 -你在乎什么 |
[32:24] | She’s a bad guy. | 她是个坏人 |
[32:27] | That’s enough! Come on! | 够了 快点 |
[32:29] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:39] | You two, go get them, I’ll save Livewire. | 你们两个去抓住他们 我去救电女郎 |
[32:42] | Got it. | 得令 |
[32:43] | This might hurt a little. | 这可能有点疼 |
[33:08] | It’s nice of you. | 你真善良 |
[33:10] | Stupid, but nice. | 愚蠢 但是善良 |
[33:14] | You’re not looking so hot, blondie. | 你看起来可不火辣 金头发 |
[33:17] | I’ll warm you up. | 我来给你暖暖 |
[33:18] | You could kill me. | 你可以杀了我 |
[33:19] | For all the things you think I stole from you. | 为了你认为我偷走你的一切 |
[33:23] | But you wouldn’t be who you are if not for me. | 但要不是我 你就不会成为现在的你 |
[33:26] | This is who you are now. | 这就是现在的你 |
[33:28] | For better or worse. | 无论好坏 |
[33:30] | He tried to take your powers from you, not me. | 是他试图夺走你的力量 不是我 |
[33:33] | We may not be allies, | 我们可能不是同盟 |
[33:36] | but I will punish him for you. | 但我愿意为你惩罚他 |
[33:39] | What do you say? | 你说怎么样 |
[33:49] | We’ll discuss this after I deal with Frankenstein. | 我处理完科学怪人后 我们再讨论 |
[33:51] | All right! | 好的 |
[34:05] | There’s only one Livewire, you piece of crap. | 世上只有一个电女郎 你这个垃圾 |
[34:18] | Big mistake. | 大错特错 |
[34:20] | No, Leslie, Leslie! Don’t kill him. | 不 莱丝丽 不要杀掉他 |
[34:22] | – You can’t! – You said we’d punish him! | -你不能这么做 -你说过我们会惩罚他 |
[34:24] | Not like this. He will go to jail. | 不是杀了他 他会进监狱 |
[34:26] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[34:28] | I’ll make you a deal, all-American Barbie. | 我给你个提议 美国甜心 |
[34:30] | You can haul his ass to prison, | 你可以把他送进监狱 |
[34:32] | but I never see the inside of a cell again. | 但我永远不会再被抓起来 |
[34:34] | I can’t make that deal. | 我不能答应你 |
[34:36] | – Then he fries. – No, Leslie, don’t! | -那我就烤焦他 -不要 莱丝丽 |
[34:38] | My name is Livewire! | 我的名字是电女郎 |
[34:40] | Livewire, listen to me! | 电女郎 听我说 |
[34:42] | Why? You know you can’t stop me from leaving. | 为什么 你知道你不能阻止我离开 |
[34:44] | And you know you can’t stop me from chasing after you. | 你也知道你不能阻止我追捕你 |
[34:46] | And you know how fast I am. | 你知道我有多快 |
[34:49] | But if you spare him, if you do that much, | 但如果你饶恕他 如果你能做到这份上 |
[34:52] | maybe I’ll wait to chase you until after he’s in jail. | 或许我可能等他入狱后再去追捕你 |
[34:58] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[35:07] | Just us girls next time. | 下一次就我们俩 |
[35:10] | We can braid each other’s hair. | 我们可以互相编辫子 |
[35:18] | We can still catch her. | 我们仍然能抓住她 |
[35:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:24] | But not today. | 但不是今天 |
[35:28] | Do you understand me, Agent Schott? | 你明白我说的吗 肖特特工 |
[35:30] | What you did was insubordination. | 你的行为违抗了命令 |
[35:32] | If you ever keep a secret from me like that again, you are… | 如果你再像这样瞒着我什么事 你就 |
[35:34] | – Dead? – Fired! | -死定了 -被炒了 |
[35:37] | Oh, yes! That’s fair. | 好的 这很公平 |
[35:40] | You’re lucky no one died. | 你很走运 无人伤亡 |
[35:41] | Can I, um… | 我能 |
[35:43] | Can I go back to pushing my buttons and things? | 我能继续回去按按键盘什么的吗 |
[35:47] | – Go on. – Okay. | -去吧 -好的 |
[35:48] | Wait a minute. One more thing. | 等一下 还有一件事 |
[35:51] | You and Mr. Olsen are actually a pretty impressive team. | 你和奥尔森先生其实是很不错的搭档 |
[35:54] | Reckless, but impressive. | 莽撞 但很不错 |
[35:57] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[36:03] | So she’s just out there. Free. | 她逍遥法外 很自由 |
[36:06] | – As a bird. – Why did you let her go? | -像鸟儿一样 -你为什么放她走 |
[36:09] | Livewire could’ve killed me. | 电女郎本可以杀了我 |
[36:11] | But she didn’t. | 但是她没有 |
[36:13] | There’s still some good in her. | 她内心还有善良的一面 |
[36:16] | And if she comes looking for trouble, she’ll get it. | 如果她来找麻烦 她会倒霉的 |
[36:18] | But maybe she’ll come looking for help. | 但也许她是来寻求帮助的 |
[36:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:27] | So she let Livewire go. | 她放电女郎走了 |
[36:30] | That means vegan ice cream at my place tonight. | 说明今晚要在我家吃素食冰淇淋了 |
[36:34] | I never should’ve taken that bet. | 我真不应该打那个赌 |
[36:37] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[36:44] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:47] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[36:49] | We could go back to the way things were. | 我们可以回到以前那样 |
[36:52] | Super friends. | 超级朋友 |
[36:54] | We could be a team again. | 我们还可以是一个团队 |
[36:55] | You mean we just back you up | 你的意思是当回你的后勤队 |
[36:56] | but never get to do it ourselves, right? | 但我们不能自己行动 对吧 |
[37:00] | You’ll live. | 起码你们能活着 |
[37:01] | But not the lives we want. | 可这不是我们想要的生活 |
[37:03] | I don’t want to be the guy at the office anymore. | 我不想再当个坐办公室的男人了 |
[37:05] | Yeah, I don’t want to just be stuck behind a computer. | 我也不想只蹲在电脑前面 |
[37:08] | We’re going to do this. | 我们决定了 |
[37:09] | And we’re going to do this alone if we have to. | 如果必要的话我们可以单飞 |
[37:11] | But we would love to work with you. | 但是我们想和你搭档 |
[37:13] | Always. | 一直都想 |
[37:15] | You know, you two were heroes to me. | 你们俩是我心目中的英雄 |
[37:18] | Way before all of this. | 很久以前就是 |
[37:22] | I know you want to help people, | 我懂你们想帮助其他人 |
[37:23] | but this is not the way to do it. | 但这做法我不认可 |
[37:25] | I won’t stop you. | 我不会阻止你们 |
[37:26] | But as long as you are putting yourselves in danger, | 但当你们置自己生死于不顾时 |
[37:30] | I can’t support it. | 我不能支持这个选择 |
[37:35] | I guess that’s it, then. | 那谈话就到此为止吧 |
[37:37] | I guess so. | 没错 |
[37:57] | Feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[37:59] | Better. | 好些了 |
[38:00] | Come in. | 进来 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:09] | So, how long do I stay here? | 我会留在这里多久 |
[38:13] | Alex says you need a few days of observation. | 艾丽克斯说这几天你得留部观察 |
[38:17] | Then back to my cell. | 然后回监狱 |
[38:19] | No. | 不 |
[38:21] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[38:23] | The things you did… | 你的行为… |
[38:26] | You’ve paid your debt. | 你已经还清了债 |
[38:27] | We both have a right to move on. | 我们都应该往前看了 |
[38:33] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[38:36] | I know what happened to me. | 我知道我是怎么回事了 |
[38:39] | There was a psychic attack. | 有人对我进行精神攻击 |
[38:41] | I was shielding my mind, but I got trapped inside myself. | 我当时在保护我的思维 结果却被自己困住了 |
[38:46] | Shielding from what? | 谁在攻击你 |
[38:48] | My people. | 我的族人 |
[38:50] | They know where I am. | 他们知道我在哪里 |
[38:52] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[39:10] | Yeah, that’s your door. | 是你的家门 |
[39:12] | – Come on in. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[39:16] | So, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[39:23] | Just you, uh… | 可是你… |
[39:28] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:30] | I remember kissing you. | 我记得亲吻过你 |
[39:35] | Do you… Do you want to sit? | 你 想坐下吗 |
[39:37] | – I… I feel like… – Yeah, sure. | -我觉得… -好的 |
[39:39] | I think we’re gonna sit. That’s a good idea. | 我们还是坐下吧 好主意 |
[39:46] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[39:50] | I was sick and alone. | 那时我病重又孤单 |
[39:51] | And you were leaning over me. | 你离我那么近 |
[39:55] | And you must have been sad. | 你也应该很伤心 |
[39:57] | Or something because your eyes were insanely blue. | 或是其他事 反正你的双眼湛蓝得难以置信 |
[40:00] | I mean, they always are. | 虽然平时也是蓝色 |
[40:02] | But they were like comets. | 但当时如彗星一般 |
[40:06] | And I had never seen anyone so stunning, | 我从未见过如此绝色 |
[40:11] | and I kissed you, | 所以我亲了你 |
[40:16] | and it was okay that I was… | 感觉此生无憾 |
[40:23] | It was okay that I was going to die, | 我就算熬不过那关 |
[40:24] | because I’d gotten to kiss you. | 可是亲了你 也此生无憾 |
[40:32] | I, um… | 我… |
[40:35] | I saved you at the police station because… | 我在警局救了你 |
[40:40] | Because I care about you. | 是因为我在乎你 |
[40:47] | Comets. | 彗星 |
[40:50] | Mon-El… | 蒙·艾尔 |
[40:52] | I’m not here to change your mind. | 我来这儿不是要改变你的想法 |
[40:54] | I get that… I get that you don’t care about me. | 我明白…你不在乎我 |
[40:56] | I do care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[40:58] | But not in the same way. | 但不是我对你的那种在乎 |
[40:59] | That’s… | 那… |
[41:01] | That’s good, that’s fine. | 那没关系 没事的 |
[41:02] | It’s okay. | 真的 |
[41:04] | You know, just keep working with me. | 我们继续合作就好 |
[41:06] | I’ve been honest about it, so let’s just… | 我对你坦诚此事 所以… |
[41:09] | Now we can ignore it, right? We can let it go. | 现在我们能别管了吗 放下吧 |
[41:11] | Let’s put it behind us. | 让这事过去 |
[41:14] | – Yeah? – Uh, yeah. | -好吗 -行 |
[41:14] | – Yeah, of course. – Just keep being my partner. | -当然 -只是继续搭档 |
[41:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:18] | Thank you for being honest. | 谢谢你对我坦诚 |
[41:22] | Yeah, okay. Good. | 行 好的 |
[41:27] | Good talk. | 聊得愉快 |
[41:39] | I’ll see you tomorrow, partner. | 明天见 搭档 |