时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:11] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | We salvaged you and resurrected you. | 我们救了你的命 并让你复活 |
[00:44] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[00:45] | I’m a member of an organization called Cadmus. | 是卡德摩斯组织的一员 |
[00:47] | Thanks for stopping by, Mom. | 谢谢你过来看我 妈妈 |
[00:49] | And I called the police. | 我还叫了警察 |
[00:52] | I’m not so sure we’re a good match. | 我不确定我们是否合适 |
[00:55] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, no. I’m just glad we’re on the same page, you know. | 没事的 我很高兴我们看法一致 |
[00:59] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[01:10] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[01:12] | Very good. | 不错 |
[01:13] | Now let’s see how you defend against the Alekhine Variation. | 看看你怎么应对不同形式的阿廖欣式开局 |
[01:26] | Lionel? | 莱奈尔 |
[01:29] | Keep setting up. | 继续摆棋 |
[01:34] | I thought we had discussed this. | 我们不是商量过这事了吗 |
[01:36] | We did. And this is what we’re doing. | 我们是商量了 而这就是我的决定 |
[01:39] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[01:41] | This is your new mother. | 这是你的新妈妈 |
[01:48] | I’m Lex. | 我是莱克斯 |
[01:49] | I’m going to be your new brother. | 我会是你的哥哥 |
[01:51] | Wanna play? | 想玩吗 |
[01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:02] | I think having a sister will be good for Lex. | 我认为对莱克斯来说 有个妹妹是好事 |
[02:06] | The trial of Lillian Luthor continued today. | 莉莉安·卢瑟的审讯仍在继续 |
[02:09] | Luthor, the suspected head of | 卢瑟被视为首号嫌疑人 |
[02:11] | the anti-alien terrorist organization, Cadmus, | 是反外星人恐怖组织卡德摩斯的首脑 |
[02:14] | has been charged with a host of crimes, | 以多项罪名被起诉 |
[02:16] | including the use of a bio-weapon | 包括非法使用生化武器 |
[02:19] | in an attempted extermination of all aliens in National City. | 企图把纳欣诺市的所有外星人口彻底消灭 |
[02:22] | That woman is bad news. | 那女人就没什么好新闻 |
[02:24] | Luthor claims that she is a victim… | 卢瑟声称自己是受害者 |
[02:25] | I hope once she’s convicted, they, uh… | 等她定罪后 我希望 |
[02:27] | They put her out on the town square for public shaming. | 他们能把她弄到城市广场上游街示众 |
[02:29] | On Daxam, it really seemed to cut back on recidivism. | 在达克萨姆星 这能减少二次犯罪 |
[02:32] | Uh, well, that kind of punishment actually went away | 其实这种处罚已经废止了 |
[02:35] | a long time ago. | 很久前就废止了 |
[02:36] | That’s too bad. | 那可真糟糕 |
[02:38] | Yeah, I haven’t, uh…haven’t seen you in a while. | 我有一段时间没看到过你了 |
[02:39] | I’ve…I’ve been busy. | 我 我有点忙 |
[02:41] | – Yeah? – Just chasing bad guys. | -是嘛 -忙着抓坏蛋 |
[02:47] | Uh, how are you? | 你过得如何 |
[02:48] | – How’s Eve? – Oh, great. | -和伊芙怎么样了 -很不错 |
[02:50] | Great, we are… We’re great. Eve is great. | 很好 我们很好 伊芙很好 |
[02:53] | – Things are great. – I’m so happy for you. | -一切都很好 -我真为你高兴 |
[02:55] | More drinks for you guys? | 你们要再来点酒吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah, please, I would…we would love… | 是的 我们要再来点酒 |
[03:04] | Another round’s on its way. | 下轮酒马上就来了 |
[03:08] | – You okay, J’onn? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 荣恩 -没事 |
[03:10] | It’s just the first time I’ve been in this bar since, uh… | 只是我很久没来这个酒吧了 |
[03:14] | M’gann left. | 梅根走后还是第一次来 |
[03:16] | Hey, I’m…I am very excited to meet Alex’s new mystery man. | 我等不及想见艾丽克斯的那位神秘先生了 |
[03:20] | Hey, do we know what, um, what he does for a living? | 有人知道他是做什么的吗 |
[03:23] | Alex’s guy? | 艾丽克斯男朋友 |
[03:24] | Cop. | 警察 |
[03:26] | Yeah, no way Alex Danvers | 果然 艾丽克斯·丹佛斯不可能 |
[03:27] | dates someone who doesn’t own a firearm. | 和一个不配枪的人约会 |
[03:28] | Hey, you guys. | 大家好啊 |
[03:30] | Hey, um…you all remember Maggie, right? | 你们都还记得玛吉吧 |
[03:34] | Hey, yeah. Good to see you again. | 当然 很高兴再次见到你 |
[03:36] | Alex! I…I didn’t know. | 艾丽克斯 我不知道这事 |
[03:39] | – Did you know? – Yes, I knew, I’m psychic. | -你知道吗 -当然 我能精神交流 |
[03:41] | How come you never said anything before? | 你为什么从没提过 |
[03:43] | It’s not for me to say. | 这事不该由我来提 |
[03:45] | Good for you, Alex. | 好样的 艾丽克斯 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:47] | Drinks up! | 酒来了 |
[03:49] | Here we go, | 拿好 |
[03:50] | – bubbly club soda for the lady. – Thank you. | -这位女士的泡泡苏打水 -谢谢 |
[03:53] | And for you, sir. Right. | 这杯是你的 先生 没错 |
[03:56] | – What’s up? – Um, well, I just wanted to let you know | -怎么了 -我只是想给你讲一声 |
[03:58] | that Maggie and I are dating. | 我和玛吉在约会 |
[03:59] | Oh, that was the thing. Okay. | 大家就是为了这事聚会啊 好的 |
[04:02] | Okay, that’s… | 好吧 这很 |
[04:03] | Is that like a problem here on Earth or… | 这在地球上有什么问题吗 还是 |
[04:04] | Well, on Earth, you know, | 你知道 在地球上 |
[04:06] | not everybody supports ladies loving ladies. | 不是所有人都会支持两个女人在一起 |
[04:09] | Oh, on Daxam it’s the more the merrier. | 在达克萨姆星上 这样的事越多越好 |
[04:11] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:12] | – Drinks for you guys? Awesome. – Yeah. | -你们要酒吗 太棒了 -好啊 |
[04:14] | Hey, do you play pool? | 你会打台球吗 |
[04:16] | – Yeah. – No, you don’t. | -会啊 -不 你不会 |
[04:17] | – What? – It is geometry with sticks, folks. | -什么 -用球杆玩的几何学而已 各位 |
[04:21] | Pool is easy. | 台球没什么难的 |
[04:23] | Let’s go do it. | 一起来吧 |
[04:26] | – Alex. – Yeah? | -艾丽克斯 -怎么 |
[04:28] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[04:30] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[04:31] | Alex, my money’s on your girl. | 亚历克斯 祝福你们俩 |
[04:34] | Yes, thanks, me too. | 好的 谢谢 你也是 |
[04:36] | Hey, that cop doesn’t know I’m the Guardian, right? | 那警察不知道我是守护者吧 |
[04:39] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:40] | Lucky her. | 真幸运 |
[04:41] | Testifying today against Luthor is her adopted daughter… | 今天卢瑟的不利证人是她的养女 |
[04:43] | Oh, what an awful thing to have to do. | 这么做一定很可怕 |
[04:46] | Well, the Luthors have never shied away from doing awful things. | 卢瑟家的人做可怕的事从不羞愧 |
[04:49] | Yeah, but she’s not like them. | 没错 但她和他们不一样 |
[04:51] | She knows Lillian is evil, | 她知道莉莉安是恶人 |
[04:53] | she’s doing the right thing, | 莉娜在做正确的事 |
[04:55] | even though she still loves her mother. | 但她还是爱她母亲 |
[04:57] | What she did was brave. | 她的行为很勇敢 |
[04:59] | If you say so. | 你说是就是咯 |
[05:01] | I should go see her. She could probably use a friend. | 我该去看看她 她现在很需要朋友 |
[05:04] | Using her friends, that’s exactly what I’m worried about. | 需要朋友 这正是我担心的事 |
[05:09] | Whoa, buddy, come on. | 兄弟 悠着点 |
[05:12] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[05:13] | Lillian Luthor’s defense attorneys | 莉莉安·卢瑟的辩护律师 |
[05:15] | tried to downplay Lena Luthor’s testimony, | 想要降低莉娜·卢瑟证词的价值 |
[05:18] | characterizing her statements as | 将她的陈词描述为 |
[05:20] | the angry rant of estranged daughter. | 疏远女儿的怒骂 |
[05:27] | Everyone in National City has got an opinion about me. | 纳欣诺市的人对我都有意见 |
[05:31] | Ungrateful daughter, | 白眼狼女儿 |
[05:32] | heroine bitch. | 大义灭亲的贱人 |
[05:34] | And they’ve all called for a quote. | 他们的说法都如出一辙 |
[05:36] | Not you though, | 但你没有 |
[05:36] | Snapper Carr hasn’t sent you here to shake me down. | 史力柏·卡尔没有派你来贬损我 |
[05:38] | No, no. I’m here as a friend. | 确实 我作为朋友来看看你 |
[05:41] | I thought you could use some fried sugary goodness in your life. | 我想你可能需要甜的油炸食品 |
[05:43] | You eat donuts, right? | 你吃甜甜圈吧 |
[05:44] | Um, well… | 好吧 |
[05:47] | I am human. | 我也是人 |
[05:49] | Thank you, Kara. | 谢谢 卡拉 |
[05:51] | So, was it awful? | 感觉难受吗 |
[05:52] | It actually felt good to testify. | 作证的感觉其实很好 |
[05:55] | I got to say my piece | 我可以说出心声 |
[05:56] | and finally distance myself from the Luthor name. | 终于与卢瑟这个名字撇清关系 |
[05:59] | And then I came back here to 12 calls from her lawyers. | 然后回到这里 收到了她律师的十二通来电 |
[06:03] | Yeah, she wants to see me. | 没错 她想见我 |
[06:05] | What do you think she wants? | 你觉得她想干什么 |
[06:06] | Probably to tell me that my outfit in court was horrible | 多半想告诉我 我出庭的外套很难看 |
[06:09] | and that I need a makeover. | 我需要重新打扮 |
[06:12] | I don’t know and I don’t care. | 我不清楚 也不在意 |
[06:14] | I just thought I was done with her, you know… | 我只是觉得我受够她了 |
[06:17] | I’d finally shut the door on being a Luthor. | 我终于不用再做卢瑟家的人 |
[06:20] | And then there she was, back on my phone sheet. | 然后她又出现在我的来电记录里 |
[06:23] | Twelve times. | 十二次 |
[06:25] | You don’t think I should feel guilty for | 我不想去见那怪物 |
[06:27] | not wanting to go see that monster, right? | 我不用为此感到愧疚吧 |
[06:29] | Well, do you think you would find peace of mind | 你觉得你去见她 说出真实感受 |
[06:31] | by visiting her and telling her how you really feel? | 会获得内心的平静吗 |
[06:33] | Even if I did, it wouldn’t make a difference. | 就算我这么做 也无济于事 |
[06:36] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[06:37] | she’s been the same way since the day I met her. | 从我认识她开始 她就丝毫未变 |
[06:41] | I’ve spent most of my life | 我大半辈子 |
[06:42] | wishing I could talk to people that are no longer here. | 都希望能跟那些不在人世的人聊聊 |
[06:48] | She’s still here. | 但她起码还在 |
[06:50] | And she’s still your mom. | 她仍是你的妈妈 |
[06:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:10] | You really did a number on me in court. | 你在庭上真的伤了我的感情 |
[07:14] | Measured, succinct, believable. | 从容 简洁 可信 |
[07:17] | The jury ate it up. | 陪审团都信了 |
[07:21] | I can just call the guard back and go. | 我可以直接叫警卫 然后走人 |
[07:22] | No. | 不 |
[07:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:27] | I promised myself I would be better. | 我自己下定决心要变好 |
[07:31] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[07:37] | Old habits die hard. | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[07:42] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想斗嘴 |
[07:45] | I asked you here | 我叫你来 |
[07:45] | because I wanted to let you know that I forgive you. | 是因为我想让你知道我原谅了你 |
[07:49] | That I still love you. | 我仍然爱你 |
[07:50] | The only time you ever tell me you love me | 唯一一次你跟我说你爱我 |
[07:52] | is when you need something from me. | 是因为你有求于我 |
[07:53] | I know I wasn’t the greatest mother, | 我知道我不是最好的母亲 |
[07:56] | but I did the best that I could. | 但我已经尽力而为了 |
[07:57] | By making me feel unwanted. | 你让我感觉自己很多余 |
[07:59] | – Like an outsider. – You don’t want to believe it, | -感觉像个外人 -你不会愿意相信 |
[08:02] | but I always tried to protect you. | 但其实我一直想保护你 |
[08:04] | If Dad could hear you now. | 可爸爸现在听不到了 |
[08:06] | After all the things you’ve done and justified. | 你还为之前的所作所为找理由 |
[08:08] | You hold Lionel up as some saint, but he’s not. | 你把莱奈尔视为圣人 但他不是 |
[08:10] | Don’t disparage him. He was a good man. | 别污蔑他 他是好人 |
[08:13] | If he was a good man, he would’ve told you the truth. | 如果他是好人 他就会告诉你真相 |
[08:16] | But he hated me too much to do that. | 但他太恨我 不愿这么做 |
[08:18] | Told me the truth about what? | 告诉我什么真相 |
[08:23] | When your father and I first got together, | 你父亲和我刚在一起时 |
[08:26] | it was the happiest time of my life. | 那是我这辈子最幸福的时光 |
[08:30] | But after Lex was born, | 但莱克斯出生后 |
[08:33] | Lionel started having… | 莱奈尔开始 |
[08:36] | an affair. | 偷情 |
[08:37] | I was clueless, | 我被蒙在鼓里 |
[08:40] | until I went to surprise him on a business trip, | 直到他有次出差 我想给他惊喜 |
[08:43] | only to find that he was with your mother. | 结果却发现他和你母亲有一腿 |
[08:47] | My mother? | 我母亲 |
[08:50] | She was already pregnant with you by then. | 她那时已经怀上你了 |
[08:54] | They paid her off. | 他们付钱打发她走 |
[08:56] | Your father came back to try and rebuild our marriage. | 你父亲回来 想要挽救我们的婚姻 |
[09:00] | Then when you were four, | 然后在你四岁的时候 |
[09:02] | we heard your mother had died. | 我们听说你母亲过世了 |
[09:05] | The state was going to put you in foster care. | 政府本来打算送你去寄养家庭 |
[09:08] | Your father brought you home and we adopted you. | 你父亲带你回家 我们收养了你 |
[09:12] | But he didn’t like me spending time with you. | 但是他不喜欢我陪在你身边 |
[09:16] | I think it made him remember what he’d done. | 我想这让他想起了他的所作所为 |
[09:19] | He felt guilty. | 他感到愧疚 |
[09:21] | He’d lash out. | 他大骂了我一顿 |
[09:25] | So, I stayed away. | 所以我保持距离 |
[09:28] | Gravitated to Lex. | 把重心转向莱克斯 |
[09:31] | To protect myself. | 为了保护我自己 |
[09:33] | And you. | 保护你 |
[09:35] | But seeing you with him… | 但是看到你和他一起 |
[09:39] | You look so much like her. | 你和她长得太像了 |
[09:42] | It was like ripping a Band-Aid off every day of my life. | 就像是把我人生的伤口每天都撕开一次 |
[09:48] | So, I really am a Luthor. | 所以我身上有卢瑟家的血脉 |
[09:51] | We’re the only two Luthors left. | 我们俩是卢瑟家仅剩的枝叶 |
[09:55] | And we need to be there for each other. | 所以我们需要互相照应 |
[10:02] | I want a second chance with you. | 我想和你重新来过 |
[10:06] | Please, honey. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[10:23] | Mail call, Mr. Corben. | 有你的信 科本先生 |
[10:26] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[10:50] | Mr. Corben, | 科本先生 |
[10:50] | will you tell the court how you know Lillian Luthor? | 能和法庭说说你是怎么认识莉莉安·卢瑟的吗 |
[10:52] | She’s the doctor who saved my life. | 她是救了我一命的医生 |
[10:54] | By turning you into a weaponized cyborg? | 把你变成武器机械人叫做救你吗 |
[10:57] | Objection. | 反对 |
[10:58] | Calls for speculation. | 纯属猜测 |
[11:00] | Objection is sustained. | 反对有效 |
[11:01] | Okay, we’ll move on. | 好吧 我们继续 |
[11:03] | After Lillian Luthor saved you, | 在莉莉安·卢瑟救了你之后 |
[11:05] | did she order you to work for Cadmus? | 她有命令你为卡德摩斯效力吗 |
[11:07] | She didn’t have to order me to do anything. | 她没命令我去做任何事 |
[11:09] | I believe aliens should be wiped from the Earth. | 我认为外星人应该从地球上消失 |
[11:12] | Starting with Supergirl and her cousin. | 从超女和他的堂弟开始 |
[11:15] | I hate him. | 我讨厌他 |
[11:16] | He literally has no heart. | 他铁石心肠 |
[11:18] | And what, if anything, | 假设地问一句 |
[11:19] | did Lillian Luthor tell you about the Medusa Project? | 莉莉安·卢瑟有和你说过美杜莎计划吗 |
[11:22] | Earth is in crisis. | 地球现在有危机 |
[11:24] | Aliens threaten our safety and way of life, | 外星人威胁着我们的安全和生活方式 |
[11:27] | bringing violence and disease. | 带来暴力和疾病 |
[11:30] | She wanted to save the human race. | 她想拯救人类 |
[11:32] | – That’s enough, thank you. – It is not enough! | -够了 谢谢 -根本不够 |
[11:34] | Lillian Luthor is not a criminal. | 莉莉安·卢瑟不是罪犯 |
[11:36] | She wanted to save you. Until Supergirl silenced her. | 她想拯救你们 直到超女压制了她 |
[11:40] | This trial is a conspiracy | 这场审讯就是个阴谋 |
[11:42] | to condemn the one person who wants to save your lives. | 为了谴责一个想要拯救你们的人 |
[11:45] | Your children’s lives! | 还有你们的孩子 |
[11:47] | Order. | 肃静 |
[11:48] | Settle down. We must have order in the courtroom. | 安静 我们必须维护法庭秩序 |
[11:51] | Counselor. | 律师 |
[11:53] | Get control over your witness. | 请控制证人的情绪 |
[11:55] | Mr. Corben has become antagonistic | 科本先生开始出现敌对性 |
[11:57] | and clearly is not willing to answer the questions as directed. | 而且显然不愿意按照指示来回答问题 |
[12:01] | Permission to treat the witness as hostile, Your Honor. | 请求把证人视为敌方 法官大人 |
[12:10] | Allow me to treat you as hostile. | 请允许我把你视为敌方 |
[12:25] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[12:33] | Stop. | 站住 |
[12:44] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:48] | The job’s not done yet, Luthor. | 事情还没结束 卢瑟 |
[12:50] | You’re right. You’re still alive. | 你说得对 你还活着 |
[12:52] | But not for long. | 但不会活太久 |
[13:07] | You can stop me, or you can save them. | 要么阻止我 要么拯救他们 |
[13:14] | Make your choice, Supergirl. | 选择吧 超女 |
[13:48] | I flew over the whole city twice, they’re gone. | 我绕着整座城市飞了两圈 他们不见了 |
[13:51] | Lillian and Metallo have disappeared. | 莉莉安和金属人都不见了 |
[13:53] | I should’ve stopped them. | 我应该阻止他们 |
[13:55] | What… hey. You saved everyone. | 你拯救了所有人 |
[13:56] | That was the right choice. | 那个选择是正确的 |
[13:58] | Sawyer. | 索耶 |
[13:59] | Look, we’re gonna find Metallo | 我们会找到金属人 |
[14:01] | and we’re gonna get him back into custody | 把他带回来关起来的 |
[14:02] | I know, I know. It’s just… | 我知道 我知道 只是 |
[14:03] | I can’t figure out | 我想不明白 |
[14:05] | where he got all that Kryptonite. | 他是从哪得到氪星石的 |
[14:07] | Clark was supposed to have taken all of it. | 克拉克应该全都销毁了 |
[14:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:10] | I had the jail check all of Corben’s visitors | 我查了科本的监狱探访名单 |
[14:12] | to see how the Kryptonite might have gotten smuggled in. | 看看氪星石是怎么被偷运进去的 |
[14:15] | But he hasn’t had any visitors since he’s been there. | 但自从他被关进去后 就没人探访过他 |
[14:18] | And when they swept his cell yesterday | 昨天他们清扫他的牢房时 |
[14:20] | there was nothing out of the ordinary. | 里面完全没有任何异样 |
[14:21] | Which means he must have gotten the Kryptonite last night. | 就是说他肯定是昨晚就拿到了氪星石 |
[14:24] | That seems to narrow down the window. | 这下似乎缩窄了调查范围 |
[14:26] | Why do you look so concerned? | 你为什么看起来这么忧心 |
[14:27] | Because there was only one visitor to the jail last night, | 因为昨晚只有一名探访者 |
[14:30] | but it was to visit Lillian Luthor. | 但她是去探访莉莉安·卢瑟的 |
[14:32] | Who? | 是谁 |
[14:35] | Her daughter, Lena. | 她女儿莉娜 |
[14:38] | You know I was at the jail to see my mother last night. | 你知道我昨晚去监狱探望我母亲 |
[14:41] | – You’re the one that told me to go. – I know. | -是你叫我去的 -我知道 |
[14:42] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[14:44] | People are losing it because of your mother’s escape. | 因为你母亲的逃狱 大家现在惊慌失措 |
[14:47] | And I wanted you to know so that you could be prepared. | 所以我想你知道 好让你有所准备 |
[14:52] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那… |
[14:54] | Tell me. What are people saying? | 告诉我 人们都是怎么说的 |
[14:58] | That you may have also visited Metallo. | 说你那晚可能也去探访了金属人 |
[15:03] | And you think that’s something I would do. | 你觉得我会做那种事吗 |
[15:06] | I… | 我 |
[15:07] | You know, Kara, you are starting to sound a lot like a reporter | 卡拉 现在你听起来更像是一个记者 |
[15:10] | and not a friend right now. | 而不是我的朋友 |
[15:11] | I don’t mean to. | 这不是我的本意 |
[15:14] | – Maggie, did you find Lillian? – No, we didn’t. | -玛吉 你找到莉莉安了吗 -没有 |
[15:17] | We’re actually here on official business, Kara. | 我们其实是来办公事的 卡拉 |
[15:19] | I think it would be better if you waited outside | 我觉得在我和卢瑟小姐谈话的时候 |
[15:21] | while I talk with Ms. Luthor. | 你最好在外面等 |
[15:22] | No. | 不 |
[15:24] | I want her to stay. | 我想让她留在这 |
[15:25] | If it’s okay. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[15:28] | The police were sent some surveillance footage | 有人送了一段监控录像给警方 |
[15:29] | I wanted to ask you about. | 我想向你询问一下情况 |
[15:35] | That’s… That’s not me, okay? | 那不是我 |
[15:36] | I don’t know where you got that, | 我不知道你这段录像是哪来的 |
[15:37] | but it’s not me. | 但那不是我 |
[15:38] | You’re under arrest for aiding and abetting a felon, | 你被捕了 罪名是协助及教唆罪犯 |
[15:40] | accessory after the fact, conspiracy… | 事后从犯 合谋 |
[15:42] | Hold on, Maggie, slow down, just let her explain. | 等等 玛吉 慢着 让她解释 |
[15:45] | Stay out of it, Kara. | 你别插手 卡拉 |
[15:47] | – It’s okay. – You have the right to remain silent. | -没关系的 -你有权保持沉默 |
[15:49] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[15:52] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请一位律师 |
[15:53] | If you can’t afford one, one will be provided for you. | 如果你请不起律师 我们会为你指派一位 |
[16:01] | Where’s my art? | 我的文章呢 |
[16:03] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[16:05] | We’re crashing the cover. | 封面故事回炉重写了 |
[16:06] | But our pub date’s today. | 但今天是发行日啊 |
[16:08] | The cover’s set. | 封面文章早就定好了 |
[16:09] | Yeah, that’s why they call it a crash. | 是啊 所以叫回炉重写 |
[16:10] | We’re the fourth estate, not Reddit. | 我们是做正经新闻的 不是网上论坛 |
[16:13] | Copy can’t wait another second… | 稿子我一秒也等不了了 |
[16:15] | Yeah, yeah. | 来了来了 |
[16:15] | I sent it down to layouts already. This is for you. | 我已经送去排版了 这份是给你的 |
[16:17] | Wait, you’re putting Lena Luthor on the cover? | 等等 你要把莉娜·卢瑟放在封面上吗 |
[16:20] | She doesn’t need to be a front-page story. | 把她放在头版不是火上浇油吗 |
[16:22] | She’s arguably the most famous name in National City, Danvers. | 她大概是纳欣诺市最有名的人了 丹弗斯 |
[16:25] | Her notorious brother’s in prison. | 她臭名昭著的老哥进了监狱 |
[16:26] | Of course I’m putting her on the cover, she’s a Luthor. | 我当然要用她做封面 她可是卢瑟家的人 |
[16:28] | But she didn’t do it. | 但她是无辜的 |
[16:30] | Have you seen the video? | 你没看过那段录像吗 |
[16:32] | Or are you letting a budding friendship corrupt your reporting? | 还是说你让萌芽中的友情左右了报道 |
[16:35] | Who’s got confirmation bias now? | 还好意思说我证实性偏见呢 |
[16:37] | She told me, on the record, she didn’t do it. | 她正式告诉我她没那么做 |
[16:39] | She said, she said. | 她说这 她说那 |
[16:41] | This time we need more than just a quote. | 这种时候只有一两句引述可不够 |
[16:43] | Otherwise, it’s just another conspiracy theory for Twitter. | 否则又会沦为推特上的另一个阴谋论 |
[16:46] | Well, I’ll keep digging then. | 那就接着挖 |
[16:48] | Your gumption annoys me to no end. | 你的魄力让我的烦躁有如滔滔江水延绵不绝 |
[16:51] | But keep gumptioning for tomorrow’s cover. | 但用你的魄力去做明天的封面文章吧 |
[16:53] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[16:54] | But that’ll be too late. | 那就太晚了 |
[16:56] | By then everyone will think she’s guilty already. | 到那时所有人已经认定她有罪了 |
[16:58] | Everyone will think she’s guilty today. | 所有人今天就已经认定她有罪了 |
[17:00] | Tomorrow’s another story. | 明天另当别论 |
[17:01] | But once it’s out there, it’s out there. | 但一旦发表了就覆水难收了 |
[17:02] | I mean, people still think | 人们现在还以为 |
[17:04] | Macaulay Culkin’s dead. | 《小鬼当家》的主角已经死了呢 |
[17:08] | James, come on, | 詹姆斯 拜托 |
[17:08] | you know we can’t print this. | 你知道我们不能发表这篇文章 |
[17:13] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I agree with Snapper. | 我不敢相信我会这么说 但我同意史力柏 |
[17:19] | And I think you should, too. | 我认为你也该同意 |
[17:23] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[17:26] | Kara, come on, wait. | 卡拉 别这样 等等 |
[17:29] | No, no, are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:31] | The only thing Lena has done is help. | 莉娜一直在帮忙 从没做过坏事 |
[17:34] | She called the police | 因为美杜莎病毒 |
[17:35] | on her own mother over the Medusa virus. | 她报警抓了她自己的母亲 |
[17:37] | That’s exactly my point. | 那正是我想说的 |
[17:38] | If she can betray her own mother, | 如果她连自己的母亲都能背叛 |
[17:39] | what is to stop her from pulling a long con on you? | 谁能阻止她放长线钓大鱼骗你呢 |
[17:42] | Okay, I know she’s your friend, Kara, | 我知道她是你朋友 卡拉 |
[17:43] | but Lena’s bad news. | 但莉娜不是什么好人 |
[17:45] | Why, because she’s a Luthor? | 为什么 就因为她姓卢瑟 |
[17:46] | No, because she’s guilty. | 不 因为她有罪 |
[17:48] | And if you don’t see that, I’m gonna prove it to you. | 如果你看不出来 我会证明给你看 |
[17:55] | Seven… | 七 |
[17:56] | Oh, gosh! | 天啊 |
[17:57] | Oh, Eve, I’m so sorry. | 伊芙 真抱歉 |
[17:59] | – I’m sorry, no. – I got it, I got it. | -不 是我不好 -我来 我来 |
[18:01] | Thanks, Kara. It’s just so busy here today. | 谢了 卡拉 今天真是忙翻天了 |
[18:04] | With the trial and the daughter. | 又是庭审又是女儿什么的 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:08] | Oh, hey! Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:10] | You look like me the day | 你看起来就像那天 |
[18:11] | I forgot to get Ms.Grant’s coffee | 我忘了给格兰特女士买咖啡 |
[18:13] | and she made me call the Dean of Yale | 然后她逼我打电话给耶鲁院长 |
[18:14] | to admonish him for having given me a diploma. | 训他不该给我毕业证书 |
[18:17] | Sad. | 一脸难过 |
[18:18] | – And disheartened. – No, I’m fine, it’s just… | -还很沮丧 -我没事 只是 |
[18:20] | It’s just James and… Lena Luthor and… | 只是詹姆斯和莉娜·卢瑟 还有 |
[18:22] | It’s fine. Hey! | 没什么 |
[18:24] | Hey, how’s everything going with Mon… | 对了 你和蒙 我是说和迈克 |
[18:26] | Um, with Mike? | 交往得怎么样 |
[18:28] | Actually, it’s not going. | 其实我们没有交往 |
[18:31] | I thought you two were going out. | 你们不是出去约会来着吗 |
[18:32] | You mean, went out. | 约完就没下文了 |
[18:34] | Uh, he’s so dreamy and handsome and funny, | 他是那么帅气迷人 又风趣 |
[18:38] | so you can imagine how shocked I was | 所以想象一下那天变成我人生里 |
[18:39] | when it turned out to be the worst date of my life. | 最糟糕的一次约会时 我有多吃惊 |
[18:41] | What did he do? Did he look at other women the entire night? | 他怎么了 一整晚都盯着其他女人看吗 |
[18:44] | No. | 没有 |
[18:45] | Oh, did he chew with his mouth open | 他张着嘴嚼东西 |
[18:47] | and tell those inappropriate jokes? | 讲不合时宜的笑话吗 |
[18:49] | No, all he did was talk about you the entire date. | 不 整个约会过程他都在聊你 |
[18:56] | So he talked about me? | 他聊了我 |
[18:57] | I told him, I said you have to get over your ex-girlfriend | 我跟他说 你得忘掉前女友之后 |
[19:00] | before you put yourself back out in the field. | 才能重新开始恋爱 |
[19:01] | Ex-girlfriend? No, no, no, no. | 前女友 不不不 |
[19:03] | Eve, Mike and I never dated. | 伊芙 我和迈克没约过会 |
[19:09] | Mike told me the same thing. | 迈克也是这么说的 |
[19:25] | The prodigal daughter. | 败家闺女 |
[19:27] | You think she’ll lose her hair like her brother. | 你觉得她会像她哥一样掉头发吗 |
[19:39] | How’d you get in? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[19:47] | If Lena was bad, | 如果莉娜是坏人 |
[19:50] | I knew it was only a matter of time before you showed up to free her. | 我知道你迟早会来救她的 |
[19:53] | I do work for the Luthors, after all. | 毕竟我为卢瑟家效力嘛 |
[20:56] | Hello, Ms. Luthor. | 你好 卢瑟女士 |
[20:58] | Sorry for the delay. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[21:02] | Metallo’s strong, but something’s off. | 金属人很强劲 但却有些不对劲 |
[21:06] | His Kryptonite isn’t right. | 他的氪星石出了问题 |
[21:08] | I think it’s hurting him. | 我觉得他被伤到了 |
[21:10] | Well, you’re lucky you didn’t take a direct hit. | 你幸亏没被直接击中 |
[21:12] | Very lucky. | 实在侥幸 |
[21:14] | I had my shield. | 我有盾 |
[21:17] | I love that shield. | 我喜欢那面盾 |
[21:19] | And I know what I’m doing, Kara. | 我心里有数 卡拉 |
[21:21] | Even if Metallo’s weakening, though, | 就算金属人实力减弱了 |
[21:23] | he still is a fanatic follower of Lillian Luthor. | 他也是莉莉安·卢瑟的狂热追随者 |
[21:25] | We have to find out where he’s taken Lena, and help her. | 咱们要查出莉娜的下落 去救她 |
[21:28] | What is it going to take for you to realize that Lena is a criminal? | 你要怎样才能意识到莉娜是个罪犯 |
[21:30] | She’s not the victim. She got the Kryptonite. | 她不是受害者 她手上有氪星石 |
[21:32] | – He broke her out of prison. – Lena’s not a member of Cadmus! | -他带她越了狱 -莉娜不是卡德摩斯的成员 |
[21:36] | She’s not! | 她不是 |
[21:40] | She stopped the gang with alien weapons. | 她用外星武器阻止了那个团伙 |
[21:42] | She saved Alex’s life when Corben tried to kill her. | 她从科本手里救出了艾丽克斯 |
[21:45] | She shot Corben | 她朝科本开了枪 |
[21:46] | and then her crazy mom turned Corben into Metallo. | 然后她的疯子老妈把科本改造成了金属人 |
[21:49] | So, that could have been the plan the entire time. | 这有可能是她们早就策划好的 |
[21:51] | We have to start treating Lena Luthor like a hostile. | 咱们必须把莉娜·卢瑟视作敌人了 |
[21:54] | The evidence is too overwhelming. | 证据确凿 |
[21:58] | Winn? | 温 |
[22:00] | If you watch that video, I know you’ll find something. | 你再看一遍录像 肯定会有所发现 |
[22:02] | I did. It’s… It’s clean. | 我看了 视频没问题 |
[22:03] | Then find something to prove her innocent. | 那就搜集证据 证明她的清白 |
[22:06] | Everything we’ve seen so far says the exact opposite. | 可是目前我们手上掌握的全都是她的罪证 |
[22:12] | Well, she’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[22:14] | And I believe in her. | 我相信她 |
[22:21] | I’m your friend. | 我也是你朋友 |
[22:24] | Which is why I don’t understand | 所以我才搞不懂 |
[22:25] | why it’s so hard for you to believe me. | 让你相信我为何如此之难 |
[22:28] | People don’t remember this, Kara, | 有件事大家都忘了 卡拉 |
[22:29] | but Clark and Lex Luthor used to be best friends. | 克拉克和莱克斯·卢瑟曾经是挚友 |
[22:32] | For years. | 多年的挚友 |
[22:33] | And Clark believed in Lex for the longest time. | 长久以来 克拉克一直相信莱克斯 |
[22:37] | No matter what people said, | 无论别人怎么说 |
[22:39] | no matter what kind of proof he saw with his own eyes. | 无论他亲眼看到了多少证据 |
[22:42] | No, Lex was his friend. | 不 莱克斯是他朋友 |
[22:47] | – But Clark was wrong. – Lena is not Lex. | -但克拉克看走眼了 -莉娜跟莱克斯不一样 |
[22:49] | But they grew up in the same house, Kara. | 但他们是在同一个屋檐下长大的 卡拉 |
[22:51] | I don’t understand why you keep defending her. | 我搞不懂你为何一直在维护她 |
[22:53] | And you have so much faith in her, but none in me, as Guardian. | 你那么相信她 但却不相信我可以当守护者 |
[22:56] | That’s entirely different. | 这完全是两码事 |
[22:57] | I am trying to protect you. | 我这是为了保护你 |
[22:58] | I do not need your protection. | 我不需要你的保护 |
[23:04] | I need your trust. | 我需要你的信任 |
[23:06] | You have mine. | 我信任你 |
[23:09] | I don’t understand why it’s so hard for me to get yours. | 我不明白让你信任我为何如此之难 |
[23:39] | That was good. | 好厉害 |
[23:41] | Is there a technique to that | 那招是有技巧的呢 |
[23:42] | or were you just giving it a swift kick in the caboose? | 还是你就随便来了一记猛踹 |
[23:46] | Because if there’s a technique, I wanna know it. | 如果有技巧的话 要教给我哦 |
[23:49] | I’ve missed training with you. | 你有一阵没训练我了 |
[23:52] | – Yeah, I’ve just been… – Busy. | -是啊 我最近… -很忙 |
[23:53] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[23:55] | Chasing bad guys. | 抓坏蛋 |
[23:57] | And with what’s going on with Lena I’m sure it’s… | 加上莉娜的事情 你肯定… |
[23:59] | I’m sure it’s extra busy. | 你肯定格外忙 |
[24:02] | Are you going to tell me not to believe in her? | 你是要让我别相信她吗 |
[24:04] | You believe in a lot of people that others don’t. | 你相信很多别人不相信的人 |
[24:05] | Oh, did you talk to James? | 你跟詹姆斯谈过了吗 |
[24:08] | No, I’m actually talking about myself. | 不 我指的是我自己 |
[24:11] | You know, you believing in me, it meant a lot. | 你相信我 对我而言意义重大 |
[24:16] | You’re right. I have been cold. | 你说得对 我最近很冷漠 |
[24:20] | And distant. | 疏远 |
[24:21] | And I’d like to apologize for that. | 我为此道歉 |
[24:23] | Hey, I’m just glad to know that | 我很高兴得知 |
[24:24] | it’s not me adjusting to Earth’s chilly climate. | 不光我一个人在适应地球的寒冷气候 |
[24:27] | I was mad at you, because I thought you were dating Eve. | 我之前在生你的气 因为我以为你在跟伊芙约会 |
[24:35] | Were. As in past tense. | 约过 是过去式了 |
[24:38] | Right? As in, she told you that the date didn’t actually go well. | 她跟你说了约会进行得不顺利 |
[24:42] | Uh, she mentioned it. | 她提了一句 |
[24:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:48] | You know, I’m not super hip on earthly social cues, | 我不太熟悉地球的社交规矩 |
[24:52] | but why would you be mad if I was dating Eve? | 但我跟伊芙约会怎么会惹你生气呢 |
[24:55] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[24:57] | – You literally just said you were mad. – No. | -你刚才明明说你生气了 -没有 |
[24:59] | Two seconds ago, you said, I’m mad about… | 你刚才还说 我在生你的气 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I’m surprised. | 我是被惊到了 |
[25:04] | – Oh, not mad, surprised. – I’m surprised that… | -不是生气 是惊讶啊 -我很惊讶你 |
[25:06] | You’d just date someone else, | 你居然和别人约会 |
[25:10] | when you were serious about me, because I mean if… | 而你刚还说跟我是认真的 因为如果说… |
[25:12] | how could you be serious if you did that? | 你要是那么做了怎么还能是认真的 |
[25:14] | If you don’t like me, why do you… why do you care? | 如果你不喜欢我 你那么在乎什么 |
[25:21] | I’m gonna go check and see if they’ve found Lena. | 我去看看他们找到莉娜没有 |
[25:36] | – Are you okay? – Don’t. | -你还好吗 -别 |
[25:38] | You’re still angry I had Metallo liberate you from that jail? | 你还气我让金属人把你从监狱救出来吗 |
[25:41] | It makes me look more guilty when I’m not. | 这让本来无罪的我看起来更有罪了 |
[25:43] | Even if they found out the truth about you, | 就算他们知道了真相 |
[25:46] | no one would change their mind. | 也不会有人改变想法 |
[25:50] | The public wants to believe the narrative they expect from us. | 公众只想让我们符合他们设想的角色 |
[25:53] | That Luthors are evil. | 卢瑟是邪恶的 |
[25:57] | We don’t get second chances. | 我们没有第二次机会 |
[25:59] | Look what they did to me. | 看看他们对我做了些什么 |
[26:01] | Stripped me of my medical license | 直接夺走了我的医学证明 |
[26:03] | without even a hearing. | 都没有进行审讯 |
[26:05] | Or worse, what they did to Lex. | 还有更糟的 看看他们对莱克斯做的 |
[26:08] | He could’ve fixed this planet for generations. | 他可能拯救这个星球的好几代人 |
[26:13] | But Superman twisted what he was doing, | 但是超人扭曲了他的所作所为 |
[26:15] | and they all turned on him. | 于是他们就都反对他 |
[26:17] | Lex went insane. | 莱克斯疯了 |
[26:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:22] | And if they could take the brightest mind on Earth | 而如果他们能让地球上最聪明的人 |
[26:24] | and drive him crazy defending himself, | 在不断自我辩护中变得疯狂 |
[26:27] | imagine what they could do to you. | 想象一下他们能把你变成什么 |
[26:29] | Stop the van. I’m going back! | 停车 我要回去 |
[26:31] | To what? | 回去做什么 |
[26:33] | You have no life anymore, Lena. | 你再也没有生活了 莉娜 |
[26:35] | You have no one on your side. | 你身边没有任何人 |
[26:39] | You’re guilty, just like me. | 你有罪 和我一样 |
[26:42] | You’re on the run, just like me. | 你是逃犯 和我一样 |
[26:47] | Join Cadmus. | 加入卡德摩斯 |
[26:49] | And together we can do all the great things you ever dreamed of. | 我们一起可以完成你所有的梦想 |
[26:54] | And with no Luthor men to divide us, | 并且没有卢瑟家的男人分裂我们 |
[26:59] | I can finally be the mother you always wanted. | 我终于可以成为你想要的那个母亲了 |
[27:04] | Because I do love you. | 因为我真的爱你 |
[27:08] | Let me prove it to you now. | 让我来向你证明吧 |
[27:58] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[28:00] | One of Lex’s facilities. | 莱克斯的设施之一 |
[28:02] | A giant satellite receiver embedded in the top of this mountain | 一个巨大的卫星接收器装在山顶上 |
[28:05] | monitors outer space for signs of intelligent life. | 监控外太空的智能生命踪迹 |
[28:08] | To warn of alien invasion? | 警惕外星入侵吗 |
[28:10] | Bingo! | 没错 |
[28:10] | Because we know more are coming. | 因为我们知道还会有更多到来 |
[28:12] | Which makes me glad I joined the cause. | 这让我很庆幸加入了组织 |
[28:13] | There’s enough here to sustain us for a long time if we need it, | 这里的物资可以让我们支撑很久 |
[28:17] | but I suspect we won’t. | 但我觉得我们不需要 |
[28:18] | Why not? | 为什么不需要 |
[28:20] | We’re fugitives, we can’t go back. | 我们是逃犯 我们回不去了 |
[28:22] | Not yet. | 目前还不是 |
[28:23] | But your brother didn’t only keep rations for times of emergency. | 但你哥哥不仅仅存了紧急情况的供给 |
[28:26] | He also keep an arsenal. | 他还存了一个军火库 |
[28:28] | Vaults around the world loaded with all the things he’d collected | 遍布世界的保管库装满了他收集的物资 |
[28:32] | to level the playing field and defeat Superman once and for all. | 能够提升作战能力 并一举消灭超人 |
[28:36] | And one of those vaults is right here. | 而其中一个保管库就在这里 |
[28:41] | Ready for authorization. | 等待授权 |
[28:42] | All we need | 我们只需要 |
[28:44] | is to open it. | 打开它 |
[28:46] | It’s a biometric lock. | 这是个生物锁 |
[28:48] | It scans for Luthor DNA. | 会扫描卢瑟的基因 |
[28:50] | Tell me you don’t have a bit of Lex frozen somewhere. | 告诉我你是不是在哪冷藏着卢瑟的碎块 |
[28:52] | I didn’t say Lex’s DNA. | 我没有莱克斯的基因 |
[28:54] | I said Luthor. | 我说了卢瑟 |
[28:55] | Any Luthor can open it. | 任意一个卢瑟都能打开它 |
[28:57] | And you, my daughter, are part of that family tree. | 而你 我的女儿是家族一员 |
[29:01] | You didn’t have your green goon liberate me from prison | 你让你那绿色手下把我从监狱里救出来 |
[29:03] | because you loved me. | 不是因为你爱我 |
[29:05] | Because you wanted to help me. | 是因为你需要我的帮助 |
[29:08] | You did it because I’m the | 你这么做 只因为我是 |
[29:09] | only one who can open this vault for you. | 唯一能够为你打开这保管库的人 |
[29:13] | While it’s true I need your DNA, | 我确实需要你的基因 |
[29:15] | one doesn’t negate the other. | 但两者互不冲突 |
[29:18] | I still love you. | 我依然爱你 |
[29:20] | I still want to help you. | 我依然想帮助你 |
[29:22] | I promise it won’t hurt. | 我保证不会疼的 |
[29:24] | The only person you want to help is yourself. | 你只想帮你自己 |
[29:26] | I’ll take my chances on my own. | 我靠自己就行了 |
[29:29] | I think you should listen to your mother. | 我想你应该听你母亲的话 |
[29:31] | You’re hurting me. | 你伤到我了 |
[29:32] | He doesn’t want to, Lena. | 他也不想的 莉娜 |
[29:34] | Put your hand on the pad | 把你的手放到板子上 |
[29:35] | and we can all start getting along again. | 然后我们又可以和谐共处了 |
[29:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:39] | No. | 不 |
[29:41] | I’m trying to play nice. | 我非得让我来硬的 |
[29:56] | See? | 看到没 |
[29:57] | That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 也没那么糟糕 不是吗 |
[30:06] | You know, the backseat driving, not helping. | 你知道 当后座司机可不是在帮人 |
[30:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:11] | But have you found anything yet? | 但你找到什么了吗 |
[30:12] | I promise I will tell you. | 我保证会告诉你的 |
[30:15] | Haven’t you ever heard the phrase, “watched pot never…” | 你有没有听过一句老话 “心急吃不了…” |
[30:17] | Whoa, wait a second, I might be simmering. | 等一下 我可能发现什么了 |
[30:20] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[30:20] | Okay, so I hacked into L-Corp CCTV to get a copy | 我黑进了L公司的中央监控系统 |
[30:24] | of the raw video footage of Lena taking the Kryptonite. | 获取了莉娜取走氪星石的原始录像带 |
[30:28] | But, ha! It looks like somebody already hacked into | 但是看起来有人已经 |
[30:30] | this system a couple of days ago. | 在几天前黑进了系统 |
[30:33] | I know this code. | 我认得这代码 |
[30:34] | This is the same code the real Hank Henshaw used | 这是真汉克·亨肖用过的代码 |
[30:37] | the day he broke into L-Corp to take the isotope. | 就在他闯入L公司偷取同位素那天用的 |
[30:40] | Okay, okay, if the video | 好的 如果录像 |
[30:42] | was corrupted by Henshaw’s cyborg signature, | 被亨肖的特征代码篡改 |
[30:45] | then I can reverse that signature | 我能作废他的代码 |
[30:48] | and decrypt it | 并破解它 |
[30:50] | and separate the raw video file from the corrupted one. | 把原始录像和篡改后的分离 |
[30:54] | And… | 然后 |
[30:58] | Lena didn’t do it. | 不是莉娜干的 |
[31:01] | You were right? | 你竟然是对的 |
[31:03] | – I mean, you were right. – Yeah. | -我是说 你是对的 -是的 |
[31:04] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[31:06] | Kryptonite signature detected. | 检测到氪星石的痕迹 |
[31:09] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[31:10] | J’onn’s been having me scan for | 荣恩让我扫描 |
[31:11] | Kryptonite signature, so we could find Metallo. | 氪星石的痕迹 好顺藤摸瓜找到金属人 |
[31:14] | Have you found it, Agent Schott? | 你找到了吗 肖特特工 |
[31:15] | Yep! 50 miles north of Mount Whitney. | 是的 惠特尼山脉以北约八十公里 |
[31:18] | What? Wait. It’s strange because | 什么 慢着 这很奇怪 |
[31:21] | either something’s wrong with the signal, | 因为要么是信号有误 |
[31:22] | or the source isn’t pure. | 要么是发射源有杂质 |
[31:24] | The ionizing radiation signature is breaking down | 电离辐射信号正在 |
[31:27] | at an exponential rate. | 以指数递减 |
[31:28] | Kryptonite is normally the most stable of elements. | 氪星石正常来说是最稳定的元素之一 |
[31:30] | Well, James said Metallo’s Kryptonite seemed off. | 詹姆斯说金属人的氪星石看起来不太正常 |
[31:33] | It could be synthetic. | 可能是合成品 |
[31:33] | That’d explain how they had it in the first place. | 这就解释了他们当初怎么得到它的 |
[31:35] | And it wasn’t with Clark. | 不是从克拉克那里得到的 |
[31:36] | Whoa, whoa. If these numbers are right, | 如果这些数字是正确的 |
[31:37] | then it’s not just unstable, | 那它就不仅仅是不稳定了 |
[31:39] | it’s going to blow. | 它会爆炸的 |
[31:40] | – Blow? – Like, go nuclear. | -爆炸吗 -像原子弹那种 |
[31:42] | Have you finished repairing the anti-Kryptonite vest | 你修好反氪星石马甲了吗 |
[31:44] | Supergirl wore the last time she fought Metallo? | 超女上次和金属人大战时穿的那件 |
[31:46] | – They’re in pieces, I have to rebuild… – No, there’s no time. | -完全碎了 我得重做 -不 没时间了 |
[31:48] | I have to go now, or Lena’s dead. | 我现在就得出发 否则莉娜就没命了 |
[31:54] | Kara, we calculated the rate of radioactive decay. | 卡拉 我们计算过放射衰变率 |
[31:57] | – It’s faster than we thought. – How fast? | -它衰变得比我们想的还快 -多快 |
[31:59] | Minutes. I mean, its half-life is decreasing exponentially. | 以分计数 它的半衰期正在以指数递减 |
[32:02] | Kara, you have to turn back. | 卡拉 你必须回来 |
[32:04] | When the Kryptonite explodes, | 当氪星石爆炸时 |
[32:05] | it’s gonna send out a radioactive cloud | 它会喷射出辐射云 |
[32:06] | of Kryptonite gas. | 全是气态氪星石 |
[32:07] | If you are anywhere near it, it’ll kill you. | 如果你离那儿太近 你会死的 |
[32:10] | Then I’ll make sure I’m not there when it goes off. | 那我就要确保它爆炸时我不在现场 |
[32:18] | Well, this should make you feel safe. | 这会让你有些安全感 |
[32:22] | Lex’s warsuit, an Atomic Axe, | 莱克斯的战服 一把原子战斧 |
[32:26] | a Black Mercy. | 一朵黑色仁慈 |
[32:27] | Everything we need to rid this planet of Kryptonians | 为一劳永逸地铲除这颗星球上氪星石 |
[32:31] | and every other alien invader, once and for all. | 和所有外来入侵者所需要的一切 |
[32:33] | You’re worse than Lex. | 你比莱克斯还恶劣 |
[32:36] | I promise you, I will be on the right side of history. | 我向你保证 我会顺应历史的趋势 |
[32:40] | Maybe then you’ll believe that I was looking out | 或许到时你会相信 归根结底 |
[32:41] | for your best interests, after all. | 我是在为你的最佳利益考虑 |
[32:45] | Whether you like it or not, I’ll always be your mother. | 无论你喜不喜欢 我永远是你的母亲 |
[32:54] | Oh, my beautiful boy. | 我英俊的儿子 |
[32:58] | I had no idea… | 我完全不知道 |
[33:00] | You finished it. | 你竟完成了它 |
[33:05] | Supergirl, I can’t believe you’re here. | 超女 我不敢相信你居然在这儿 |
[33:07] | Kara Danvers believes in you. | 卡拉·丹弗斯相信你 |
[33:08] | Supergirl, you’re just in time. | ? 你来的正是时候 |
[33:11] | I’ve been wondering if these worked. | 我在想这是否有用 |
[33:17] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[33:20] | Well, that was easy. | 这太简单了 |
[33:22] | You want to try more of these toys? | 你想再试试更多的玩具吗 |
[33:23] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[33:24] | Sorry, she’s gotta pay for what her cousin did to your brother. | 抱歉 她要为她堂弟伤害莱克斯而付出代价 |
[33:31] | Lock Supergirl in the vault. | 把超女关进地下室 |
[33:33] | Supergirl, if you can still hear me, | 超女 如果你能听见我 |
[33:34] | Metallo’s Kryptonite heart, the rate of decay is ticking up. | 金属人的氪星石心脏 衰变速率不断上升 |
[33:38] | Metallo’s heart is going to explode. | 金属人的心脏要爆炸了 |
[33:41] | You all need to leave. | 你们所有人都得离开 |
[33:42] | You have to get the Kryptonite out of him. | 你必须将氪星石移出他的体内 |
[33:45] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[33:46] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[33:50] | He’s going to die. | 他要死了 |
[33:51] | The only one about to die is you. | 唯一要死的人是你 |
[33:57] | Listen to me, the more Metallo uses the synthetic Kryptonite, | 听我说 金属人用合成氪星石用得越多 |
[34:00] | the faster it’s decaying. | 氪星石衰变得越快 |
[34:02] | Get out of there! Now! | 快离开那里 快 |
[34:12] | It’s time to leave. | 是时候离开了 |
[34:24] | Kara, the Kryptonite is almost critical. | 卡拉 那块氪星石已濒临临界状态 |
[34:34] | Metallo, that pain in your chest. | 金属人 你胸口肯定很疼 |
[34:38] | Take it out, let me help you. | 把它取出来 让我帮你 |
[34:40] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[34:43] | Martian. | 火星人 |
[34:47] | Get Lena, let’s go. | 带上莉娜 我们走 |
[34:55] | Kara, please! | 卡拉 求你了 |
[34:56] | Supergirl, get out of there now! | 超女 快离开那里 |
[35:02] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[35:07] | – Kara! – Kara! | -卡拉 -卡拉 |
[35:25] | I’m not one to usually gloat | 我不经常自鸣得意 |
[35:28] | or say, “I told you so,” but… | 或是事后诸葛亮 但 |
[35:31] | It doesn’t seem like I was the one with confirmation bias. | 我不像是那个有证实性偏见的人 |
[35:35] | Yesterday she was guilty. | 昨天她还有罪 |
[35:37] | Today she’s not. | 今天就无罪了 |
[35:40] | It’s not confirmation bias, Danvers, | 这不是证实性偏见 丹弗斯 |
[35:43] | it’s just the news game. | 这是新闻游戏 |
[35:46] | And since you’ve got enough time | 既然你这么有空 |
[35:47] | on your hands to stand around and look up at that TV, | 游手好闲地抬头看电视 |
[35:50] | how about you get out there and get an exclusive on Lena Luthor? | 还不如找莉娜·卢瑟做个独家采访 |
[35:53] | This time, | 这一次 |
[35:55] | try to spell “exclusive” right. | 记得把”独家”拼对了 |
[36:09] | Any, um, any word on Lillian Luthor? | 有莉莉安·卢瑟的消息吗 |
[36:13] | A satellite feed from the mountain | 卫星拍到在爆炸前 |
[36:15] | showed a helicopter before the explosion. | 出现了一架直升机 |
[36:18] | But, uh, no sign of her afterwards? | 但那之后她就不见踪影了吗 |
[36:21] | Lillian and Henshaw got away. | 莉莉安和亨肖逃了 |
[36:26] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:27] | About Lena Luthor. | 关于莉娜·卢瑟 |
[36:30] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:36] | You were just trying to protect me. | 你只是想保护我 |
[36:39] | Just like you’re always trying to protect me. | 就像你总想保护我一样 |
[36:42] | Can we just stop trying to protect each other | 我们能不能别再想着保护对方 |
[36:45] | and go back to being friends? | 而是回到以前那样做朋友 |
[36:46] | Because I really miss being friends. | 因为我很想念和你做朋友的感觉 |
[36:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:53] | Haven’t had a game night in a while. | 好久没约游戏之夜了 |
[36:54] | A game night sounds great. | 游戏之夜是个好主意 |
[36:56] | Are you ever going to let me win though? | 你会让我赢吗 |
[36:58] | – Never. – Sounds about right. | -永远不会 -听起来不错 |
[37:02] | Deal. | 定了 |
[37:17] | It’s a good article. | 文章写得很棒 |
[37:19] | – You flatter me. – I only wrote the truth. | -你过分夸奖了 -我只是报道事实 |
[37:23] | I’m learning to keep digging | 我在学习不断挖掘线索 |
[37:26] | even when all the evidence points one way. | 即便证据全都指向一处 |
[37:29] | There’s always another side. | 凡事都有两面 |
[37:30] | Even when it’s hard to find. | 即使不容易被人发现 |
[37:31] | Especially when it’s hard to find. | 特别是很难发现的时候 |
[37:36] | So, my office is overflowing with flowers. | 我的办公室堆满了鲜花 |
[37:39] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[37:43] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[37:44] | Yeah, I did. | 应该的 |
[37:47] | Supergirl told me that it was you who sent her. | 超女告诉我是你让她来救我的 |
[37:51] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[37:53] | Well, that’s what friends are for. | 朋友就得这样嘛 |
[37:56] | I’ve never had friends like you before. | 我从没有过你这样的朋友 |
[37:59] | Come to think of it, I’ve never had family like you. | 再想想 我也从没有过你这样的家人 |
[38:04] | No one has ever stood up for me like that. | 从没有人这样为我挺身而出 |
[38:06] | Well, now you have someone that will stand up for you. Always. | 现在有人会为你说话了 一辈子都会 |
[38:12] | Well, Supergirl may have saved me, | 超女也许救了我 |
[38:14] | but, Kara Danvers, you are my hero. | 可是 卡拉·丹弗斯 你是我的英雄 |
[38:23] | – Thank you. – Anytime. | -多谢 -不用 |
[38:26] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[38:46] | Check. | 将军 |
[38:52] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[38:55] | I really like this game. | 我好喜欢这个游戏 |
[38:57] | Maybe you are a Luthor after all. | 也许你确实是卢瑟的血脉 |
[39:16] | – Hi. – Thanks for coming. | -你好 -谢谢你能来 |
[39:17] | Yeah, Yeah, I was, um, | 好的 我… |
[39:19] | surprised you called after how you dashed out. | 我很惊讶 你跑掉后还会给我打电话 |
[39:21] | Yes, I wanted to apologize for that. | 我想和你道歉 |
[39:24] | Because I should’ve answered your question. | 因为我本应该回答你的问题 |
[39:27] | Yeah, could’ve. | 本可以 |
[39:28] | Could’ve, should’ve, would’ve. | 本可以 本应该 本来会 |
[39:30] | It’s a… That’s a thing I heard at the bar. | 这是我在酒吧听到的 |
[39:33] | It’s not… | 不是 |
[39:34] | Yes, but I don’t want to do that anymore. | 但我不想再那样 |
[39:38] | With you. | 对你了 |
[39:43] | See, uh… | 听好… |
[39:48] | I can be strong, | 我可以很坚强 |
[39:51] | and stand my ground when I’m protecting someone else, | 当我保护别人时 我可以坚持我的立场 |
[39:56] | but when that someone is me… | 但当保护自己的时候… |
[39:58] | It’s a lot harder. | 就会很难 |
[40:00] | ‘Cause I don’t like being vulnerable. | 因为我不喜欢变得脆弱 |
[40:10] | We’re really different. | 我们是很不同的人 |
[40:14] | I’m, uh, super fun. | 我超级风趣 |
[40:16] | And you’re hyper-critical. | 你吹毛求疵 |
[40:18] | More like, you’re an arrogant dude-bro | 应该说你狂妄自大 |
[40:21] | and I’m the personification of the American way. | 而我是美国文化的化身 |
[40:24] | I’m sorry, and I’m arrogant? | 什么 我狂妄自大 |
[40:26] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[40:30] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[40:33] | Last year I thought I could have it all, | 去年我以为自己能拥有一切 |
[40:35] | and then I thought I couldn’t. | 然后我又觉得自己做不到 |
[40:37] | Then I had to pick. | 所以我得做出选择 |
[40:41] | So, I chose being Supergirl over having a relationship. | 我选择做超女 而不是谈恋爱 |
[40:48] | And then, you came along, | 然后你出现了 |
[40:55] | and I thought you were… | 我一开始觉得你… |
[40:59] | thoughtless and selfish. | 轻率自私 |
[41:03] | And I kept writing you off. | 所以我一直在否定你 |
[41:06] | And you kept proving me wrong. | 但你不断证明我是错的 |
[41:11] | And I just got me thinking… | 所以我不由得去想… |
[41:16] | Maybe I can have it all. | 也许我可以拥有一切 |
[41:40] | Darling! | 亲爱的 |
[41:42] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[41:43] | My name is Mr. Mxyzptlk. | 我是捣蛋鬼先生 |
[41:47] | And Kara Zor-El, I love you. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔 我爱你 |