| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
| [00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
| [00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
| [00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
| [00:11] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
| [00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
| [00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
| [00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
| [00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
| [00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
| [00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
| [00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
| [00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
| [00:40] | I’m going back to Mars. | 我要回火星了 |
| [00:42] | Goodbye, J’onn. | 再见 荣恩 |
| [00:43] | Goodbye, Miss Martian. | 再见 火星小姐 |
| [00:45] | And I just got me thinking… | 所以我不由得去想… |
| [00:47] | Maybe I can have it all. | 也许我可以拥有一切 |
| [00:49] | Darling! | 亲爱的 |
| [00:50] | Kara Zor-El, I love you. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔 我爱你 |
| [00:55] | First, let’s set the mood! | 我们先弄点氛围出来 |
| [00:57] | Candles! | 蜡烛 |
| [00:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [00:59] | Then, music! | 然后来点音乐 |
| [01:02] | – What the hell? – Next, flowers! | -怎么回事 -接着是鲜花 |
| [01:06] | And for the piece de resistance… | 然后才是重头戏 |
| [01:08] | The ring! | 戒指 |
| [01:09] | Kara, sweetie, it’s like I said. | 卡拉 亲爱的 同我先前所讲 |
| [01:10] | I’m your one true love, your soulmate, | 我是你唯一挚爱 你的灵魂伴侣 |
| [01:12] | your one true pairing as the kids say. | 按照孩子们的话来讲就是命中注定 |
| [01:14] | My name is Mxyzptlk and I love you, Kara Zor-El. | 我是捣蛋鬼 我爱你 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
| [01:19] | Tell me… | 请回答我 |
| [01:21] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
| [01:22] | – What? – I can show you the world. | -什么 -我能带你去看大千世界 |
| [01:26] | Hey. I don’t know how you got to this planet, | 我不知道你是怎么到这星球上来的 |
| [01:28] | – but she’s with me. – The other suitor! | -但她是我的人 -还有一位求婚者 |
| [01:31] | I didn’t see you there, tall, dark and bland-some. | 我都没看到你 太高太黑 平淡无奇 |
| [01:33] | You’re barely there, let alone my romantic rival. | 没什么存在感 不配做我的竞争对手 |
| [01:36] | No! | 不要 |
| [01:38] | What… | 什么 |
| [01:39] | Invisible is a good look on you. | 你再透明点会好看些 |
| [01:40] | Let’s play to your strengths. | 请你量力而行 知难而退 |
| [01:49] | Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔吗 |
| [01:52] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
| [01:53] | What did you do with him? | 你对他做了什么 |
| [01:55] | Relax, he’s just letting it all hang out in the DEO. | 别紧张 他正在超查部放飞自我 |
| [01:59] | This is how it should be. Just you and me, together. | 事情本应如此 只有你我二人 |
| [02:02] | Without McGurk-El around. | 没有蒙嘎·艾尔插足 |
| [02:04] | – Shining, shimmering… – Stop! Stop. | -看这如星辰般闪烁的 -停 停 |
| [02:08] | I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
| [02:09] | or how you got here, Mix… | 也不知道你怎么过来的 捣 |
| [02:11] | Mxyzptlk. | 捣蛋鬼 |
| [02:12] | It’s spelled like it sounds. | 按读音拼写就行 |
| [02:18] | All right, Mxyzptlk, | 好吧 捣蛋鬼 |
| [02:21] | just start again, and start slow. | 再说一遍 说慢点 |
| [02:24] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
| [02:25] | They call me the inter-dimensional man about town, | 人们把我叫作跨越维度的人 |
| [02:28] | but it doesn’t matter where I’m from, sweet cheeks. | 但我从哪儿来不重要 小甜心 |
| [02:30] | – So let’s get this knot tied. – What? | -让我们喜结连理吧 -什么 |
| [02:33] | It’s… Are you crazy? | 这是什么 你疯了吗 |
| [02:36] | You can’t just put me in a wedding dress. | 你不能就这样把我套进婚纱里 |
| [02:38] | Why not? | 为何不可 |
| [02:38] | It’s Vera Wang. | 这可是王薇薇的婚纱 |
| [02:39] | This is not okay. | 你不能这样 |
| [02:43] | Okay. I’m sorry, I came on strong. | 好吧 我很抱歉 我的追求太过猛烈 |
| [02:45] | I’m just enthusiastic to finally be here with you. | 我只是很激动 我终于和你在一起了 |
| [02:49] | How do you even know who I am? | 你是怎么知道我是谁的 |
| [02:53] | I watched you cross the dimensions. | 我亲眼看着你跨越维度 |
| [02:56] | An eternity of lovelessness. | 怀揣永远失去的爱意 |
| [02:59] | There’s no one like you where I’m from, Kara. | 我来的地方没有像你这样的人 卡拉 |
| [03:01] | No woman as strong, or independent, or as beautiful, | 没有女人同你一样强壮 自立 美丽 |
| [03:04] | or as brave, or as bold… | 也没人同你一样 勇敢 大胆 |
| [03:07] | Okay. Look. I’m flattered. | 好吧 听着 我很荣幸 |
| [03:12] | But I’m not going to marry you, Mxyzptlk. | 但我不会嫁给你 捣蛋鬼 |
| [03:17] | It’s funny, I’m all seeing and all powerful, | 说来好笑 我无所不知 无所不能 |
| [03:20] | but that’s one of the few things | 但在少数我无能为力的事中 |
| [03:21] | I can’t make you do. | 我无法强迫你嫁给我 |
| [03:22] | That and make you fall in love with me | 或是强迫你爱上我 |
| [03:24] | and/or stop you from killing yourself | 或是阻止你自杀 |
| [03:26] | and/or make you drink orange juice for some reason. | 或是让你无缘由地喝橙汁 |
| [03:27] | Everything else, yes. But go figure. | 除此之外我无所不能 你再想想看吧 |
| [03:29] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’m just not interested. | 很抱歉让你失望 但我对你没兴趣 |
| [03:34] | Don’t be sorry, buttercup, I know what you’re doing. | 别抱歉 小甜甜 我知道你的企图 |
| [03:38] | You’re playing hard to get, | 你在欲擒故纵 |
| [03:39] | which is utterly charming and delightful, by the way. | 顺便一提 这招迷人又讨喜 |
| [03:41] | What? No. No. I’m not… | 什么 不 我没有 |
| [03:43] | You’re flustered, confused, your heart is racing? | 你心里小鹿乱撞 心跳加速 |
| [03:47] | I have that effect on women. | 女人看到我就会这样 |
| [03:49] | Let me tell you how this works. | 让我告诉你接下来会怎样 |
| [03:50] | I chose you as my mate, | 我选择你作为我的伴侣 |
| [03:52] | and now I will wow you with breathtaking feats of ardor | 现在我会展开浓情蜜意的攻势 |
| [03:54] | until you fall madly in love with me. | 直到你疯狂地爱上我 |
| [03:56] | And fear not, Kara Zor-El, | 不用害怕 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
| [03:57] | you will fall in love with me. | 你会爱上我的 |
| [04:00] | Once you’ve been adored by all powerful Mxy, | 一旦被强大的小捣蛋看上 |
| [04:03] | there’s no going back, see? | 你将无路可逃 明白吗 |
| [04:07] | Ciao, mio amore. | 再见 我的爱 |
| [04:18] | You’ve just been visited by a Fifth Dimensional being. | 你被五维生物拜访了 |
| [04:20] | Wait, you’ve seen one of these things before? | 等等 你原来见过那类生物吗 |
| [04:22] | Not here on Earth. | 在地球上没见过 |
| [04:23] | On Mars, one of them moved the Xan’Xie Mountains | 他们中的一员把火星甘榭山脉挪了个位置 |
| [04:26] | halfway across the planet during the Zook Uprising. | 在族克暴动期间把山搬到了半个星球之外 |
| [04:29] | Fifth Dimensional life forms possess the ability | 五维生物有种能力 |
| [04:32] | to warp our reality to their own whims. | 他们可以随意扭曲我们的现实 |
| [04:34] | Abilities that would appear, | 这些效果似乎是 |
| [04:35] | to all intents and purposes, to be magic. | 可以说是 某种魔术 |
| [04:37] | On Daxam we had a zero tolerance policy for those creatures. | 达克萨姆星就无法容忍这些生物 |
| [04:41] | – You had them on Daxam? – Yeah. | -达克萨姆星上有吗 -是的 |
| [04:42] | And those guys knew how to party, | 那些人知道怎么取乐 |
| [04:44] | but they’re dangerous. Very dangerous. | 但他们很危险 非常危险 |
| [04:46] | Agent Schott, scan the archives for anything | 肖特特工 在档案里寻找 |
| [04:48] | resembling Fifth Dimensional incursions here on Earth. | 类似的五维生物侵入地球的记录 |
| [04:51] | Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind. You got it. | 找和五维生物的近距离接触 明白了 |
| [04:54] | Oh, hey. J’onn. | 对了 荣恩 |
| [04:55] | We’re ready to send your message to Mars whenever you are. | 只要你准备好 我们就帮你给火星发信息 |
| [04:58] | What message? | 什么信息 |
| [04:58] | On Earth it’s customary to send messages on Valentine’s Day. | 在地球上 情人节一定要发信息 |
| [05:01] | We had a similar custom on Mars. | 我们在火星也有类似传统 |
| [05:03] | It’s too bad you can’t call her. | 很遗憾你不能打电话给他 |
| [05:04] | We Martians are a psychic people. | 火星人精神力很强 |
| [05:06] | All our communication was through thought. | 我们的沟通都是通过思想进行的 |
| [05:09] | But when we had something really important to say, | 但是如果有很重要的话要说 |
| [05:10] | we would often write it down. | 我们会选择写下来 |
| [05:12] | On some planets, to write something is to truly say it. | 在某些星球 写下来表示真正说出口 |
| [05:15] | I’m sure M’gann will be very happy to hear from you. | 梅根应该很期待听到你说的话 |
| [05:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [05:23] | Hey. So, this Day of Valentine, | 说到这个”情人之节” |
| [05:26] | is that something we’re supposed to… | 我们是不是也应该… |
| [05:27] | – Maybe we should talk in private… – Okay, private. This is good. | -我们单独说吧 -单独说 没错 |
| [05:30] | So, you and me… | 我们之间 |
| [05:34] | Um, there was something happening between us | 我们之间擦出过一些火花 |
| [05:37] | before Mxyzptlk showed up. | 在捣蛋鬼出现之前 |
| [05:39] | And I really, really want to get back to that. | 我真的非常非常想继续培养火花 |
| [05:43] | – Oh, yeah. Me, too… – But first, I have to get rid of him. | -我也是 -但首先 我得赶走他 |
| [05:46] | I mean, of all the girls in all the galaxies, | 宇宙里有那么多妞 |
| [05:48] | that the little imp had to pick you | 那个小淘气非得挑你 |
| [05:49] | – to pursue you as his mate… – But don’t worry. | -来当他的伴侣 -别担心 |
| [05:51] | Because before you know it, | 不久之后 |
| [05:52] | he’s going to be back in his dimension, | 他就会回到他的空间 |
| [05:54] | and you and I, we can celebrate “The Day of the Valentine” together. | 而我们 可以一起庆祝”情人之节” |
| [05:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
| [06:03] | Black coffee, a sesame seed bagel, dry, double toasted. Gross. | 黑咖啡 芝麻重烤干百吉包 好恶心 |
| [06:07] | – Thanks, Danvers. You know me well. – Yeah. | -谢谢 丹弗斯 你很了解我 -是啊 |
| [06:10] | What’s that? | 你手里是什么 |
| [06:11] | It’s from my mom. | 我妈给我的 |
| [06:12] | It’s kind of silly. | 有点傻 |
| [06:14] | She’s always made such a fuss about Valentine’s Day. | 每逢情人节 她都得搞点特别活动 |
| [06:17] | Here I am, 28 years old, and she still sends me cards. | 我都28岁了 她还给我寄卡片 |
| [06:20] | I always wondered who bought those. Let me see that. | 我总在想谁会买这些 我看看 |
| [06:24] | “Daughter, thank you for being who you are. | “女儿 谢谢你成为如今的样子” |
| [06:25] | “You will always be my star.” Oh, my God… | “你永远是我的明星” 天啊 |
| [06:29] | I… Yeah, it’s kind of cheesy. | 我… 是啊 很肉麻 |
| [06:32] | I mean, Valentine’s Day’s kind of dumb, right? | 情人节是不是挺蠢的 |
| [06:35] | The ridiculous notion that you need a manufactured holiday | 还非得搞个节日出来 |
| [06:38] | to prove that you care? | 才能证明爱意 |
| [06:39] | It just proves that people are patsies willing to throw away money | 这只能证明人们都是傻子 |
| [06:42] | on cheap chocolate and wilted roses. | 愿意掏钱买廉价巧克力和蔫玫瑰 |
| [06:44] | Makes me want to puke. | 我都想吐 |
| [06:45] | I hate Valentine’s Day. | 我讨厌情人节 |
| [06:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [06:50] | I knew we were right for each other, Danvers. | 我就知道我们很般配 丹弗斯 |
| [07:01] | Can I get another Lallorian lager, please? | 可以再给我一杯拉洛丽亚啤酒吗 |
| [07:03] | ‘Cause Valentine’s Day sucks. | 情人节太可恶了 |
| [07:07] | Was this your spot? | 我占你位子了吗 |
| [07:09] | He says Lallorian lager is for weak-minded idiots. | 他说拉洛丽亚啤酒只有懦夫才喝 |
| [07:13] | Like you. | 比如你 |
| [07:13] | Yeah… That is a very, very valid point. | 好吧 说得很有道理 |
| [07:18] | So why don’t I buy you gentlemen something… | 不如我给二位买点喝的 |
| [07:21] | Something stronger, right? | 烈一点的可以吗 |
| [07:23] | Can I… | 麻烦你… |
| [07:26] | Put the human down. | 放下那个人类 |
| [07:51] | I hate bullies. | 我讨厌霸凌者 |
| [07:53] | Yeah, yeah. I do too. | 是啊 我也是 |
| [07:55] | Thank you for bailing me out. | 谢谢你救我 |
| [07:59] | Not that I needed it because I totally had those guys. | 虽然没必要 因为我完全能打倒他们 |
| [08:02] | Oh, yeah. That guy probably would’ve choked to death on your bones | 是啊 那人可能会被你用骨头噎死 |
| [08:06] | as he ate you. | 因为咽不下去 |
| [08:10] | I mean, that… That was awesome. | 刚才 你的身手很厉害 |
| [08:13] | So… | 我… |
| [08:14] | I’m Winn… | 我叫温 |
| [08:17] | Lyra Strayd. | 莱拉·斯崔德 |
| [08:20] | So where you from, Lyra? | 你来自哪里 莱拉 |
| [08:23] | Starhaven. | 星港 |
| [08:25] | I’m sorry. Star… Are you serious? | 等下 星港… 真的假的 |
| [08:27] | That’s the number-one planet on my bucket list! | 那是我最想去的星球 |
| [08:31] | My friend told me that Starhaven’s like | 我朋友跟我说 |
| [08:33] | the most idyllic planet in the universe. | 星港是宇宙中景色最美的星球 |
| [08:35] | Right? Like you gotta love any place where the air smells like cinnamon. | 还说那里的空气有肉桂香 怎能不喜欢 |
| [08:38] | Smelled like cinnamon. | 曾经有肉桂香 |
| [08:42] | Clearly your friend hasn’t been off-world in a while. | 你朋友显然很久没去那里了 |
| [08:44] | The blight came and made the air smell like death. | 遭遇枯萎病后 空气只有死亡的味道 |
| [08:48] | “The hurt of one is the hurt of all. | “一人痛 万人伤” |
| [08:51] | “The honor of one is the honor of all.” | “一人荣 万人光” |
| [08:55] | It’s a passage I translated from… | 我从书里看过的一句话… |
| [08:57] | The Book of the Ten-Pointed Star. | 《十角星之书》 |
| [08:59] | My father read that to me every night when I was little. | 我小时候 我爸爸每晚都给我念 |
| [09:02] | Wait, are you serious? That’s, like, | 真的假的 这本书… |
| [09:04] | the one Starhaven book I know. | 是我唯一知道的星港书籍 |
| [09:07] | What are the chances? | 怎么这么巧 |
| [09:11] | Have dinner with me tonight. | 今晚一起吃饭吧 |
| [09:14] | Really? Like a date? | 真的吗 你是在约我吗 |
| [09:18] | You do owe me your life. So… | 我确实刚救了你的命 所以… |
| [09:20] | Yeah, I guess I do… | 好像还真是… |
| [09:22] | And it is Valentine’s Day. | 而且今天情人节 |
| [09:26] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
| [09:31] | We gotta go! | 赶紧走 |
| [09:34] | Move! | 快点 |
| [09:41] | Hey, boys. What’s the hurry? | 各位 赶着去哪儿 |
| [09:46] | You’re wasting your ammo. You know they can’t hurt me. | 你在浪费弹药 你知道子弹伤不了我 |
| [09:49] | But will bullets hurt them? | 子弹能伤到他们吗 |
| [09:53] | – Mxy? What… – Hello, blossom. | -小捣蛋 你… -你好 美女 |
| [09:59] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
| [10:00] | I saw this in a movie once… | 这场景我在电影里看过一次 |
| [10:04] | No! | 不 |
| [10:10] | Thank you, Supergirl. | 谢谢你 超女 |
| [10:13] | Let the wooing begin. | 求爱开始了 |
| [10:22] | – Where is Mxyzptlk now? – I don’t know. | -捣蛋鬼呢 -我不知道 |
| [10:24] | He snapped away. | 他突然就走了 |
| [10:25] | I thought he was just after me, but he almost killed those guys. | 我以为他来追杀我 但他差点杀掉那些人 |
| [10:28] | – He’s a lot more dangerous than I thought. – Agreed. | -他比我想像的还要危险 -同意 |
| [10:31] | Agent Schott, have you found records | 肖特特工 你有没有找到 |
| [10:33] | of human dealing with these life forms? | 人类对付这些生物的记录 |
| [10:34] | Uh, yes. Actually, lots. | 找到了 找到了很多 |
| [10:37] | If you just take from it what you will, | 如果人类在基因 |
| [10:39] | but between genies, djinn and leprechauns, | 精灵 神灵和矮妖之间随意选择的话 |
| [10:43] | I mean, humans have been documenting | 几个世纪以来 人类一直在 |
| [10:45] | contact with reality-bending creatures for centuries. | 记录与扭曲现实相关的生物 |
| [10:48] | And how did they slay them? | 那他们是怎么杀死它们的 |
| [10:50] | On Daxam, we crush them. | 在达克萨姆星上 我们把它们碾碎 |
| [10:52] | What? | 什么 |
| [10:53] | No. Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
| [10:55] | We learned the hard way that the only way to deal with them | 我们从惨痛经验中学到对付他们的唯一办法 |
| [10:56] | was to kill them quickly. | 就是速战速决 |
| [10:57] | – Let me… Let me take care of him. – No! | -让我… 来搞定他 -不行 |
| [10:59] | No. We don’t kill. | 不行 我们不杀生 |
| [11:01] | I’m not going to let some imp stalk you and live. | 我不会让一个跟踪你的小淘气活下去 |
| [11:03] | I can take care of myself, Mon-El. Let me handle it. | 我可以照顾自己 蒙·艾尔 让我来处理 |
| [11:06] | Oh, hey. So we’re going to go non-lethal? | 所以我们不能杀生吗 |
| [11:08] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不行 |
| [11:09] | The DEO has some recovered alien artifacts | 超查部在地下室二层储藏室里 |
| [11:11] | in a sub-basement storeroom. | 有一些外星文物 |
| [11:13] | Maybe one of them can send Mxyzptlk back to the Fifth Dimension, | 也许其中一样能把捣蛋鬼送回五维世界 |
| [11:16] | or at least suppress his powers. | 或者至少能抑制他的能力 |
| [11:17] | I’ll have them brought up. | 我会把它们带过来 |
| [11:19] | Good. | 好 |
| [11:21] | Fifth Dimension… | 五维空间 |
| [11:26] | 莱拉来信 今晚怎么样 | |
| [11:34] | I can handle Mxyzptlk, but it’s Mon-El who’s infuriating. | 我能搞定捣蛋鬼 但生气的是蒙·艾尔 |
| [11:38] | He has some grudge against imps. | 他对小淘气怀恨在心 |
| [11:40] | Do you think Mon-El’s jealous? | 你觉得蒙·艾尔在吃醋吗 |
| [11:41] | Uh, no. Of Mxyzptlk? No. | 不 吃捣蛋鬼的醋 不会 |
| [11:45] | I mean, that would be crazy. | 那该疯了吧 |
| [11:51] | Though Mxy is persistent. | 虽说小捣蛋很固执 |
| [11:54] | Yeah… | 是的 |
| [11:56] | Oh, hey! Why don’t you take these to Maggie? | 不如你把这些带去送给玛吉吧 |
| [11:59] | Maybe she’ll enjoy them. | 也许她会喜欢的 |
| [12:02] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
| [12:04] | I need some advice about Valentine’s Day. | 我需要一些情人节的建议 |
| [12:07] | Oh my God, it’s your first Valentine’s Day with Maggie! | 天呐 这是你和玛吉的第一个情人节 |
| [12:09] | That’s so exciting! | 太激动了 |
| [12:10] | Oh. You have to go to Il Palazzo. | 你们一定要去帕拉佐酒店 |
| [12:13] | The bolognese-stuffed calamari is to die for. | 番茄肉醬烤鱿鱼真是太好吃了 |
| [12:16] | I’m sure they’re booked, | 位置肯定被订光了 |
| [12:17] | but Ms. Grant was a regular, so… | 不过格兰特女士以前是那的常客 |
| [12:19] | Yeah… I don’t need a reservation, Kara. | 是啊 我不需要预订 卡拉 |
| [12:21] | That’s precisely the problem. | 那正是问题的症结 |
| [12:26] | Maggie hates Valentine’s Day. | 玛吉不喜欢情人节 |
| [12:28] | Well, that’s… that’s kind of a bummer. | 好吧 那…真是扫兴 |
| [12:30] | Look, I know. I know it’s silly, | 我知道 我知道很傻 |
| [12:32] | but after so many Valentine’s Days alone, | 但是独自度过了这么多个情人节 |
| [12:36] | I was just finally excited to be in a relationship | 我只是很兴奋终于谈恋爱了 |
| [12:39] | where we could celebrate all the cheesy stuff couples celebrate. | 然后可以庆祝这俗气的情侣节 |
| [12:43] | That’s not silly at all. | 这一点都不傻 |
| [12:45] | I’m sure she doesn’t really hate Valentine’s Day. | 我想她肯定不是真的讨厌情人节 |
| [12:48] | She called it a manufactured holiday for patsies. | 她把情人节叫做傻瓜的假节日 |
| [12:53] | Okay… okay, so the trimmings aren’t her style, | 好吧 精心准备的不适合她 |
| [12:56] | but you can celebrate your own way. | 但你们可以自己的方式来庆祝 |
| [12:57] | What kind of stuff does she like? | 她喜欢些什么 |
| [12:59] | I don’t know. Guns? | 不知道 喜欢枪吧 |
| [13:02] | Anything else? | 别的呢 |
| [13:04] | Well, she loves scotch. You know, that’s, um… | 她喜欢苏格兰威士忌 那是… |
| [13:07] | – Good. – And, oh, she loves tiramisu. | -很好 -她喜欢提拉米苏 |
| [13:10] | I mean, could eat it for every meal, literally. | 简直可以每餐都吃 |
| [13:13] | It’s like her happy food. | 是她的开怀食物 |
| [13:14] | And she loves bonsai trees, | 她还喜欢盆景 |
| [13:17] | which I know is totally random, but I mean, find it adorable. | 我知道这些毫无关联 但是我觉得很可爱 |
| [13:20] | That’s all great. | 这些都很好 |
| [13:21] | So why don’t you create a tailor-made Maggie Valentine’s Day? | 那你何不为玛吉度身定制一个情人节 |
| [13:25] | And you can re-invent the holiday for the both of you. | 这样你就能为你们俩再创造一个节日 |
| [13:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [13:31] | Thanks, Kara. | 谢谢你 卡拉 |
| [13:41] | – Parasite! – How is he still alive? | -寄生虫 -他怎么还活着 |
| [13:44] | I don’t know. Stay here. | 不知道 待在这里 |
| [14:02] | I thought you were dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
| [14:04] | You’re the one who’s dead. | 死的人是你 |
| [14:20] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
| [14:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [14:35] | I was going to ask you the same question. | 我也正想问你这个问题 |
| [14:42] | Look! Up in the sky! | 大家看天上 |
| [14:44] | – It’s a bird! – It’s a plane! | -是只鸟 -是架飞机 |
| [14:46] | It’s… | 是 |
| [14:58] | Superman? | 超人 |
| [15:02] | Not quite. | 并不是 |
| [15:03] | Mxy? | 小捣蛋 |
| [15:04] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
| [15:06] | Thought you could use a little extra help, Supey-Baby. | 我想你可能需要帮忙 超女宝贝 |
| [15:08] | Um, hello. I was helping her so… | 我正在帮她呢 |
| [15:11] | You? That’s a laugh. | 你啊 就是个笑话 |
| [15:13] | You’re lucky I flew in when I did, Supergirl. | 你很幸运我飞来了 超女 |
| [15:14] | I mean, do you think this fraud | 你认为这骗子 |
| [15:15] | could have helped you save the day? | 能帮你拯救世界吗 |
| [15:17] | What superpower? | 有什么超能力 |
| [15:18] | I guess he could have leaped over Parasite like a gazelle. | 我猜他可以像羚羊一样跃过寄生虫 |
| [15:21] | – Hey, that’s… – Oh, would you like to see my superpower? | -太过分了 -你想看看我的超能力吗 |
| [15:23] | ‘Cause I will just rip you apart with my bare hands right here | 因为如果你有兴趣的话 |
| [15:25] | if you’re interested in that. | 我能徒手把你大卸八块 |
| [15:27] | Spoken like a true Daxamite. | 听起来真像达克萨姆星人的作风 |
| [15:28] | You’re nothing but a thug. | 你不过是个恶棍 |
| [15:31] | I mean, this goddess, she requires a man | 但这位女神需要的是真男人 |
| [15:34] | who’s equal in her powers and wits. | 能配得上她的能力与智慧的人 |
| [15:36] | Who can come to her aid when villains suddenly pop up. | 当反派们突然现身 能来帮助她的人 |
| [15:40] | Wait… Parasite… This was all you? | 等等 寄生虫 都是你搞的鬼 |
| [15:44] | Don’t you… Don’t you see what he’s doing here? | 你难道看不出他的鬼主意吗 |
| [15:45] | He’s creating havoc | 他大搞破坏 |
| [15:47] | so that he can play the hero and then impress you. | 好扮英雄来博你欢心 |
| [15:50] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不对的 |
| [15:52] | She’s been slumming it with you for so long, | 她将就你这种货色太久了 |
| [15:53] | she doesn’t realize what’s out there. | 都不知道别人有多好了 |
| [15:54] | Why don’t you just say your name backwards, buddy, | 不如你把自己的名字倒着念 伙计 |
| [15:56] | and just zap back to wherever you came from, okay? | 然后打哪来的回哪去吧 好吗 |
| [15:58] | Wait, that’s how you send him away? | 等等 那是送他回去的方法吗 |
| [16:01] | – Don’t you even… You have a rat face. – What is wrong… | -你想都别 贼眉鼠脸 -你怎么回事 |
| [16:03] | Stop. Stop. Enough. | 行了 行了 够了 |
| [16:05] | Mon-El, get out of here. Go. | 蒙·艾尔 你快走吧 快走 |
| [16:07] | Me? What about him? | 让我走 那他呢 |
| [16:09] | I told you I was handling this, now go. | 我告诉过你了我能处理好 走吧 |
| [16:18] | I thought he would never leave. | 我还以为他会永远赖着不走呢 |
| [16:20] | Finally, darling, we’re alone. | 终于啊 亲爱的 只剩我们二人了 |
| [16:22] | What is it going to take to get you off this planet? | 到底要怎么样你才肯离开这个星球 |
| [16:27] | It’s like I said. | 我说过的 |
| [16:28] | It’s going to take two little words | 只要你说三个字 |
| [16:31] | “I do.” | “我愿意” |
| [16:35] | Or things will get very bad for your world. | 否则你的世界就要遭殃了 |
| [16:42] | I cannot believe you sided with that- | 我真不敢相信你居然 |
| [16:45] | that fast talking nefarious twerp. | 和那个邪恶卑鄙的话唠站在一边 |
| [16:47] | I did not side with him. | 我没和他站在一边 |
| [16:48] | You sent me away so you could have private time with your stalker! | 你为了能和你的跟踪狂过二人世界而赶走我 |
| [16:50] | I sent you away so that he didn’t | 我让你先走是不想他一个响指 |
| [16:51] | snap you off to Siberia, | 把你送去西伯利亚 |
| [16:53] | and plus, you were being out of control! | 再说 你当时都失控了 |
| [16:56] | Oh… I’m sorry that I was busy, uh, defending your honor. | 我那么努力维护你的形象 真是不好意思 |
| [17:00] | I’m not some damsel in distress. I’m Supergirl! | 我才不是落难少女 我是超女 |
| [17:04] | I can defend myself, and more importantly, | 我能维护我自己 更重要的是 |
| [17:06] | I told you I was handling it. | 我告诉过你了我能处理好 |
| [17:09] | Well, Kara, | 好吧 卡拉 |
| [17:10] | sometimes you’re not a good judge of what you can handle. | 有时你根本判断不出你能不能处理好 |
| [17:12] | So… There it is. | 我终于把实话说出口了 |
| [17:15] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
| [17:16] | Is that why you didn’t tell me | 所以你才没告诉我 |
| [17:17] | that the secret to getting Mxy off Earth | 把捣蛋鬼送离地球的方法 |
| [17:19] | was to get him to say his name backwards, | 就是让他把自己的名字倒着念吗 |
| [17:21] | because you didn’t think I could handle it? | 因为你觉得我自己搞不定吗 |
| [17:22] | No, I didn’t tell you that because it never works! | 不是的 我没告诉你是因为这方法不管用 |
| [17:25] | First of all, it’s hard enough to say it forward, | 首先 他那破名正着念都很费劲 |
| [17:27] | and second of all, that guy is a motor-mouth, | 其次 那家伙是个话唠 |
| [17:29] | – but he’s not stupid. – You should have told me. | -但他不蠢啊 -你该告诉我的 |
| [17:31] | You are so hard on me, Kara. | 你对我太苛刻了 卡拉 |
| [17:33] | Okay, but why not him? | 但你为什么对他那么好 |
| [17:35] | I mean, that guy… | 那家伙他 |
| [17:37] | What? God! | 他怎么 天啊 |
| [17:38] | He conjured up a supervillain and set it loose on National City. | 他召唤出了一个超级反派在纳欣诺市乱跑 |
| [17:41] | Did you give him an earful? No… No, no, no. | 你训他了吗 没有 没有 |
| [17:43] | Because Mxy snaps his fingers, and there’s flowers in your loft. | 因为捣蛋鬼一打响指 你公寓就堆满花 |
| [17:46] | And he snaps his fingers, and you’re in Vera Wang… | 他一打响指 你就身穿王薇薇设计的婚纱 |
| [17:50] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -我的天啊 -怎么 |
| [17:52] | – You’re jealous. – I’m… That is ridiculous. | -你吃醋了 -我 太荒唐了 |
| [17:57] | – Oh, is it? – You know what, Kara? | -是吗 -你知道吗 卡拉 |
| [17:58] | I knew you that you were a little full of yourself, | 我一直都知道你有点自满 |
| [18:00] | – like, a little bit. – Full of myself? | -就一点 -自满 |
| [18:01] | But this is off the charts… | 但这次你真的过头了 |
| [18:02] | – What do you mean? – I’m not jealous. Okay? I’m angry, | -你什么意思 -我没吃醋 我是生气 |
| [18:05] | because you have an unfair double standard. | 因为你的双重标准很不公平 |
| [18:07] | Yeah. You’re right, | 对 你说得没错 |
| [18:08] | I don’t hold you and Mxy to the same standard, | 我对你和对捣蛋鬼的标准是不一样 |
| [18:10] | because I expect bad behavior from him, | 因为我知道他会做坏事 |
| [18:11] | but from you, I expect much, much better. | 但我对你的期待要高出好多好多 |
| [18:14] | – No, no, no… – What? | -不行不行 -又怎么 |
| [18:16] | You do not get to turn this around on me. | 不准你转身走开 |
| [18:18] | Because I’m the one in this situation, at this moment… | 因为此时此刻此地 |
| [18:21] | Good to see you, Dana. | 你好 戴娜 |
| [18:22] | – that is supposed to be mad. – You know what? | -是我在生你的气 -你知道吗 |
| [18:25] | I thought you changed. I really did, | 我还以为你改了 真的 |
| [18:27] | – but you are still the same macho… – Oh, here it is. | -但你还是那个只有蛮力 -又来了 |
| [18:30] | – Say it! – Egotistical… | -你说啊 -任性妄为的 |
| [18:31] | – Daxamite? – Yes! | -达克萨姆星人 -没错 |
| [18:32] | He’s a Daxamite! | 看看那个达克萨姆星人 |
| [18:33] | As you’ve always been. | 你一直都这德行 |
| [18:35] | – This was a mistake, you and me. – Agreed. | -你和我不该在一起 -同意 |
| [18:37] | – We shouldn’t have… – Nope. | -我们不该 -是不该 |
| [18:39] | Good. | 很好 |
| [18:43] | – So, are you going to kill the imp? – No. | -所以你会杀了那个小淘气吗 -不会 |
| [18:49] | Hey, pal. How’s it going? | 伙计 你还好吗 |
| [18:51] | Oh, you know. Believe it or not, I’m having a girl issue. | 不管你信不信 我和女孩的交往出了问题 |
| [18:56] | – Good timing. – Hey. Hey, you’re great with girls. | -真巧 -你不是很擅长应付女孩子吗 |
| [18:59] | They throw themselves at you left and right. | 她们总是对你投怀送抱 |
| [19:00] | Yeah. Not all of them. | 也不是所有女孩都那样 |
| [19:01] | Aw, come on, hit me. I need, like, a relationship pearl. | 快提点提点我 我需要一点箴言 |
| [19:04] | – Come on. – Yeah. Uh… | -拜托 -这个吧 |
| [19:07] | Things were a lot easier on Daxam, | 在达克萨姆星时我总物化女人 |
| [19:08] | when I objectified women and didn’t care about anyone. | 不在乎她们 那时候事情要简单许多 |
| [19:11] | – So… – Okay. | -所以 -好吧 |
| [19:13] | I feel you. Caring is, like, the kiss of death. | 我明白 在乎别人就是死亡之吻 |
| [19:17] | What is in these? | 这里面是什么 |
| [19:19] | Oh! Only the coolest alien artifacts ever. | 最棒的外星手工艺品 |
| [19:22] | – We look with our eyes, okay? – Okay. | -只可远观 -好吧 |
| [19:24] | See? | 看到没 |
| [19:25] | Now, I know that the “E” in DEO stands for, like, “Extra-Normal,” | 我知道超查部的”超”表示”超常” |
| [19:28] | but this… I did not know we had stuff like this, dude. | 但这个 我不知道我们还有这东西 |
| [19:34] | What would this do to the imp? | 这能对付小淘气吗 |
| [19:35] | I have almost no Earthly idea, | 本凡人不太清楚 |
| [19:38] | but it tested off the charts on Fifth Dimensional energy. | 但它能灵敏地检测五维能量 |
| [19:40] | Now, the spectrometer needs to update | 我要等这台分光仪升级后 |
| [19:42] | before I can do anything else. | 才能继续工作 |
| [19:43] | It’s going to take, like, six hours, so… | 大概需要六小时 |
| [19:45] | So, meanwhile, I’m going to go be brave, | 与此同时 我得鼓起勇气 |
| [19:49] | and go to Valentine’s Day dinner with, uh, that girl. | 去和那位女孩共进情人节晚餐 |
| [19:54] | – Godspeed. – Yeah. | -祝你成功 -嗯 |
| [20:06] | Danvers? | 丹弗斯 |
| [20:14] | 美丽的女士 放下枪 喝一杯 我们开心一下 | |
| [20:24] | Hey, I was just about to make my entrance, | 我刚准备性感登场呢 |
| [20:26] | but I can’t without the lights and music. | 但没有灯光和音乐效果 我做不到 |
| [20:32] | You’re not happy? | 你不高兴吗 |
| [20:35] | I told you I hate Valentine’s Day. | 我说了我讨厌情人节 |
| [20:37] | What part of that got lost in translation? | 你有哪个词听不懂吗 |
| [20:40] | I’m sorry, I just thought maybe I could change your mind. | 抱歉 我只是以为我可以改变你的想法 |
| [20:44] | I have one pet peeve, Danvers, and that’s not being heard. | 我有一个痛处 丹弗斯 但你当成耳边风 |
| [20:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [20:51] | – I’m listening. – No, forget it. I’m outta here. | -我会听进去 -算了 我要走了 |
| [20:53] | Hey, no! | 不 |
| [20:56] | You don’t get to just walk out, Maggie. | 你不能就这么离开 玛吉 |
| [20:58] | This is a relationship. | 我们在恋爱 |
| [21:00] | You’re the one who told me not to push my feelings down, so… | 是你告诉我不要压抑自己的情感 |
| [21:04] | Now it’s your turn. | 你也不该压抑自己 |
| [21:06] | You want to know? | 你想知道吗 |
| [21:07] | – Yeah. – Okay, yeah, fine. | -没错 -行 好吧 |
| [21:09] | When I told you that | 当我告诉你 |
| [21:10] | my parents were supportive of my coming out, I lied. | 我父母支持我出柜时 我说谎了 |
| [21:13] | What? | 什么 |
| [21:15] | I had this friend when I was 14, Elisa Wilkey. | 我十四岁时有个朋友埃莉莎·威尔基 |
| [21:18] | We’d hang out in her parents’ basement, watching horror flicks, | 我们在她家的地下室玩 看恐怖片 |
| [21:22] | and smoking cigarettes. I… | 一起抽烟 我 |
| [21:26] | She was the first girl that | 她是我认识的第一个女生 |
| [21:28] | I knew that I liked in a way that was different. | 并且我对她的感情超乎寻常 |
| [21:31] | And I thought that she liked me, too. | 我以为她也喜欢我 |
| [21:33] | And so on Valentine’s Day, | 所以情人节那天 |
| [21:35] | I put a card in her locker declaring my feelings, | 我往她柜子里放了张表白卡 |
| [21:40] | and asking her to the dance. Well… | 邀她参加舞会 但是 |
| [21:45] | She gave that card to her parents. | 她把卡片给了她的父母 |
| [21:47] | And then they called my parents. | 他们叫了我的家长 |
| [21:50] | And that’s how I was outed. | 我就是这么被出柜的 |
| [21:56] | And then my dad kicked me out, | 然后我爸把我赶了出去 |
| [21:57] | and I had to live with an aunt for three years. | 我只好与我姑姑一起住了三年 |
| [22:00] | – Maggie, I’m… I’m sorry. – Yeah, whatever. | -玛吉 我很抱歉 -没什么 |
| [22:03] | But I don’t understand. Why didn’t you just tell me the truth? | 但我不懂 你为什么不告诉我真相 |
| [22:07] | I didn’t want to scare you. | 我不想吓到你 |
| [22:09] | Okay? I wanted it to be better for you. | 好吗 我希望你能顺利地出柜 |
| [22:14] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
| [22:27] | Hey, hey! I’m so sorry. Sorry I’m late. | 我很抱歉 抱歉我迟到了 |
| [22:30] | – Better have a good reason. – I do. | -最好有好的理由 -有的 |
| [22:32] | I just got us reservations at Saxon’s, which, on Valentine’s Day, | 我刚预订了撒克逊餐厅 情人节这天 |
| [22:36] | is, like, harder than getting a Hellgrammite to eat leafy greens, so… | 预订这家餐厅比让鱼蛉人吃蔬菜还难 |
| [22:40] | So we are set for 8:00. Um… | 我们订了八点的 |
| [22:43] | And you can tell me about Starhaven, | 你可以跟我说说星港的事 |
| [22:45] | and I’ll tell you about growing up in Newark. | 我跟你说说在纽瓦克成长的事 |
| [22:48] | And then I thought we’d get a nightcap. | 然后睡前喝喝小酒 |
| [22:50] | You know, just talk some more. I just feel like, um, | 再聊聊天 我觉得 |
| [22:53] | when dating, it’s better to get to know each other… | 约会时 最好先互相了解 |
| [22:59] | I want you. | 我要你 |
| [23:01] | Yeah. That’s good, too. | 行 这也不错 |
| [23:08] | Kill… Tip… Seize… Um… | 鬼 蛋 捣 |
| [23:10] | Kltpzy… | 鬼蛋 |
| [23:12] | Kltpzyxm… | 鬼蛋捣 |
| [23:13] | Kltpzyxm! | 鬼蛋捣 |
| [23:14] | What language is that? | 这是什么语 |
| [23:16] | It’s Mxyzptlk spelled backwards. | 把”捣蛋鬼”反过来说 |
| [23:18] | Maybe Mon-El was right. I mean, | 也许蒙·艾尔说得对 |
| [23:20] | how am I going to get him to say this? | 我要怎么让他说出这个词 |
| [23:22] | I hope Winn found something that will work. | 但愿温会找到对付他的东西 |
| [23:24] | – Where is he? – He should be here. | -他人呢 -他应该在这里 |
| [23:26] | Most of the relics tested negative for Fifth Dimensional energy, | 大部分文物都检测不出五维能量 |
| [23:28] | however, there was one that might be of some use. | 但有一个可能有用 |
| [23:32] | Odd. | 怪了 |
| [23:35] | Mon-El. | 蒙·艾尔 |
| [23:36] | Mxyzptlk! | 捣蛋鬼 |
| [23:39] | Show yourself, you smug, grand-standing dandy. | 出来 你个自以为是 哗众取宠的花花公子 |
| [23:44] | Oh, bummer sticks. It’s just you. | 好扫兴哦 只有你一个 |
| [23:47] | I’ve come to challenge you, Mxyzptlk. | 我来挑战你 捣蛋鬼 |
| [23:49] | A Daxamite duel? | 达克萨姆决斗 |
| [23:51] | I never had one of those before. | 我从没参与过 |
| [23:54] | – For Kara’s hand? – Yes. | -争夺卡拉 -没错 |
| [23:55] | – To the death? – Yes. | -至死方休 -没错 |
| [23:56] | – I accept. – Good. | -我接受 -很好 |
| [23:57] | – But first… – Buddy. | -但首先 -兄弟 |
| [24:00] | If we’re going to take part in a proper duel, | 如果我们要参与传统决斗 |
| [24:01] | we’re gonna do it like the gentlemen that we are. | 那我们得像传统绅士一样 |
| [24:06] | What the… | 什么 |
| [24:07] | How do you like the duds, Monsieur Hamilton? | 服装怎么样 汉密尔顿先生 |
| [24:07] | 汉密尔顿与伯尔为美国政治人物 两人积怨颇深 最终进行了一场决斗 决斗以汉密尔顿的死告终 | |
| [24:11] | I’m a Burr man, myself. He gets a bad rap, but let’s be honest, | 那我就是伯尔 他受到了不公的评价 但其实 |
| [24:16] | he was the one who knew his way around a pistol. | 他可是个用枪的能手 |
| [24:19] | Pistols at dawn! So revolutionary. | 手枪对决 太有革命性了 |
| [24:23] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
| [24:26] | So if I shoot you with this, you’ll die? | 如果我用这个朝你开枪 你就会死 |
| [24:28] | That is generally how these things work, yes. | 一般来说是这样的 没错 |
| [24:30] | But don’t throw away your shot, | 不过别浪费你的子弹 |
| [24:32] | because you’ll only get one. | 因为你只有一颗 |
| [24:34] | I only need one. | 一颗足够了 |
| [24:45] | Did you really think I would hand you a loaded gun | 你真以为我会给你一把上膛的枪 |
| [24:47] | that could actually kill me? | 来杀死我吗 |
| [24:49] | You Daxamites really are thick, aren’t you? | 你们达克萨姆星人可真憨厚啊 |
| [24:57] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yes. | -不好 -挺好 |
| [25:08] | You may have cut me off from the Fifth Dimension, Daxamite, | 虽然你阻隔了我和五维空间的联系 达克萨姆星人 |
| [25:11] | but I still know a thing or two about the old fisticuffs. | 但我对传统拳击还是略知一二 |
| [25:30] | How could you think she’d ever want to be with someone like you? | 你怎么会认为她会和你这样的人在一起 |
| [25:33] | Why, you think she’s gonna be with you? | 怎么 你认为她会和你在一起吗 |
| [25:35] | Face it, what do you’ve got to offer her? | 面对现实吧 你能给她些什么 |
| [25:36] | I can give her anything. | 我什么都能给她 |
| [25:37] | There’s no contest between you and me, and you know it. | 咱俩可没得比 你清楚得很 |
| [25:40] | I’m a God and you’re a loser! | 我是个神 而你是个屌丝 |
| [25:44] | – You’re a dead man. – Strike that. | -你死定了 -停止 |
| [25:48] | Reverse it. | 逆转 |
| [25:53] | I hear you’re allergic to lead. | 我听说你对铅过敏 |
| [25:58] | Stop! | 住手 |
| [26:00] | – Kara. – Sweetheart. | -卡拉 -亲爱的 |
| [26:02] | This volatile maniac tried to kill me! | 这个暴力的疯子想要杀了我 |
| [26:04] | It’ll be better for all of us once I snuff him out. | 我弄死他对咱们都好 |
| [26:05] | I’ll marry you! | 我嫁给你 |
| [26:07] | – You will? – You will? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
| [26:10] | Yes, I’ve thought about it, and you’re right. | 是的 我想过了 你说得对 |
| [26:14] | You’re gifted, brilliant, and together we can do anything. | 你有才 聪明 我们一起可以实现一切 |
| [26:18] | Take me as your wife. | 让我当你的妻子吧 |
| [26:19] | Darling, you and I are going to be the ultimate power couple. | 亲爱的 咱俩将会成为至尊夫妻 |
| [26:23] | – Kara, no… – He talks too much. | -卡拉 不要 -他话太多了 |
| [26:27] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 咱们开始行动起来吧 |
| [26:28] | I’ll get our officiant, you want the Pope, a Lubavitcher Rabbi? | 我来找牧师 你想要教皇还是犹太拉比 |
| [26:32] | It would mean the world | 我非常想要 |
| [26:32] | to me if I followed proper Kryptonian custom | 遵循氪星人的传统 |
| [26:35] | and got married on the soil of my people. | 在我族人的土地上结婚 |
| [26:37] | Kryptonian soil coming up. | 氪星土地这就来 |
| [26:39] | No. I meant… I meant the Fortress of Solitude. | 不是 我是说孤独堡垒 |
| [26:44] | I’ll wear my mother’s dress. | 我要穿上我母亲的礼服 |
| [26:46] | So meet me there tomorrow at noon. | 所以明天中午去那里见我 |
| [26:48] | I’ll see you soon… | 我将很快再和你见面 |
| [26:53] | Wife. | 妻子 |
| [27:02] | Yes, I’m coming. | 好了 我来了 |
| [27:05] | Thank God you’re still here! | 感谢上帝你还在 |
| [27:06] | – Mon-El… – It’s not too late. | -蒙·艾尔 -还不算太晚 |
| [27:08] | Okay? You’re right. You’re right, okay? | 好吗 你说得对 你说得对 |
| [27:11] | I’m jealous. | 我是嫉妒 |
| [27:13] | I wish I could snap my fingers | 我也希望我能打响指 |
| [27:14] | and give you anything you wish for, | 就能献上你想要的一切 |
| [27:17] | and it kills me that he can do that stuff for you and I can’t. | 他能为你做些我做不到的事让我很难过 |
| [27:20] | And I acted badly, okay? Very badly. | 而且我表现得也很差 好吧 非常差 |
| [27:23] | But please… Please do not marry him. | 但求你 求你别嫁给他 |
| [27:26] | I will be better for you… | 我会为了你变得更好 |
| [27:27] | It’s not just the jealousy thing, Mon-El. | 这不只是嫉妒的问题 蒙·艾尔 |
| [27:29] | It’s the patronizing ego thing. | 而是自恃高人一等的态度问题 |
| [27:31] | I told you I could handle Mxy, and you didn’t listen. | 我告诉你我可以搞定小捣蛋 而你不听 |
| [27:34] | I swear to Rao, I will listen, Kara. | 我向拉奥发誓 我以后会听的 卡拉 |
| [27:37] | I will respect you, just please, just give me another chance… | 我会尊重你的 只求你给我一个机会 |
| [27:39] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 真抱歉 我不能 |
| [27:42] | I’m marrying Mxyzptlk. | 我要嫁给捣蛋鬼 |
| [27:46] | Kara, no. | 卡拉 不要 |
| [27:48] | Look, I’m not in love with him, | 我并没有爱上他 |
| [27:50] | but it’s the only way to stop him from hurting other people, | 但这是唯一阻止他伤害别人 |
| [27:53] | and from killing you. | 阻止他杀死你的办法 |
| [27:54] | And you know what? He makes an excellent point. | 而且你知道吗 他说得很有道理 |
| [27:57] | He has limitless power | 他有无限的力量 |
| [27:58] | that he can use to help me fight for justice. | 可以帮我维护正义 |
| [28:02] | We’ll make a great team. | 我们会是很棒的团队 |
| [28:08] | I thought we were going to do that. | 我还以为我们是团队呢 |
| [28:15] | We’re too different, Mon-El. | 咱俩太不一样了 蒙·艾尔 |
| [28:28] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
| [28:47] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
| [28:49] | Hey, Kara. Alex around? | 卡拉 艾丽克斯在这里吗 |
| [28:51] | I was looking for her, too. She’s not here. | 我也在找她 她不在这 |
| [28:52] | I was hoping I could see her. | 我还希望能碰见她呢 |
| [28:54] | I need to apologize. I acted like an idiot last night. | 我要道个歉 我昨晚的行为很傻 |
| [28:59] | Look, I know Valentine’s Day might not be happy for you, | 我知道你不乐意庆祝情人节 |
| [29:02] | but it means something to Alex | 但对艾丽克斯来说 |
| [29:04] | to spend a romantic holiday with someone she cares about. | 与恋人过个浪漫的节日很有意义 |
| [29:09] | Maybe you might want to consider making some changes for her. | 也许你该为她做些改变 |
| [29:17] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
| [29:24] | Kara, darling! | 卡拉 亲爱的 |
| [29:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
| [29:29] | It’s time! Kara! | 到时候了 卡拉 |
| [29:32] | You said noon and here I am! | 你说中午 我可来了 |
| [29:36] | – Kara! – I can hear you. | -卡拉 -我听得到 |
| [29:42] | Where’s the dress? The flowers? The pigs in blankets? | 礼服在哪 花呢 烤乳猪呢 |
| [29:52] | See, that’s the thing, Mxy. | 你看 是这样的 小捣蛋 |
| [29:55] | I’m not going to marry you. | 我不会嫁给你 |
| [29:57] | – What do you mean? – I brought | -什么意思 -我让你 |
| [29:58] | you to the Fortress in case you got violent again. | 来孤独堡垒是怕你又变得暴力起来 |
| [30:00] | ‘Cause I didn’t want anyone to get hurt when I broke the news. | 因为我不想在和你坦白时让别人受伤 |
| [30:04] | It’s not going to work between us. | 咱俩是成不了的 |
| [30:07] | Ever. | 不可能 |
| [30:08] | But you said… | 但你说了 |
| [30:11] | – You don’t love me? – Love isn’t making demands of someone, | -你不爱我吗 -爱不是提条件 |
| [30:14] | or forcing them to marry you. | 或者强迫对方嫁给你 |
| [30:17] | Love is putting someone else’s needs above your own. | 爱是先忧对方之忧 |
| [30:21] | So you brought me all the way up here just to reject me? | 你大老远带我来这里就是为了拒绝我吗 |
| [30:26] | I think you’re going to have to | 我认为你得向你家人 |
| [30:26] | explain your catastrophic lack of judgment to your family. | 解释你为什么严重缺乏判断力 |
| [30:30] | What’s that, Uncle Jor-El? | 那是什么 乔·艾尔叔叔 |
| [30:32] | If you have to hold Kara down | 如果你得控制住卡拉 |
| [30:33] | till she sees reason and becomes my bride, you will? | 才能明白事理 成为我的新娘 你会这么做吗 |
| [30:50] | I offered you the world, Kara Zor-El. | 我给了你整个世界 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
| [30:52] | Anything you wanted. | 你想要的一切 |
| [30:53] | And you reject it all? | 而你拒绝了这一切 |
| [30:55] | I could have made you a god, like me. | 我可以令你成为像我一样的神 |
| [31:05] | I don’t want to be a god, Mxy. I just want you off of Earth. | 我不想做神 小捣蛋 我只想让你离开地球 |
| [31:10] | You don’t get to tell me what to do until after we’re married! | 我们结了婚 你才能对我指手画脚 |
| [31:14] | Sorry, Uncle Jor-El. | 对不起 乔·艾尔叔叔 |
| [31:33] | You think this is the worst it can get? | 你以为这是最糟糕的情况吗 |
| [31:35] | One snap and I’ll crack your world in half. | 我一个响指就能摧毁你的世界 |
| [31:37] | Then where will you go, Krtonian? | 之后你会去哪儿 氪星人 |
| [31:39] | I will hound you across the stars, Kara, | 我会飞跃星际追寻你 卡拉 |
| [31:41] | until you admit that you love me. | 除非你承认你爱我 |
| [31:42] | I’m done with this, Mxyzptlk. | 我受够了 捣蛋鬼 |
| [31:44] | And I’m done with you. | 我受够你了 |
| [31:46] | You wanna get nuts? | 你想发疯 |
| [31:48] | Let’s get nuts. | 那就疯起来吧 |
| [31:51] | Now sealing the Fortress of Solitude. | 现在封锁孤独堡垒 |
| [31:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [31:54] | Setting the Atomic Cauldron to self-destruct. | 把原子反应釜设置为自毁模式 |
| [31:57] | The Atomic what now? | 原子什么 |
| [31:58] | The Fortress has one of | 堡垒有着地球上 |
| [31:59] | the most powerful fusion furnaces on Earth. | 最强大的聚变炉之一 |
| [32:01] | I’m overloading the Sunstones at its core. | 我在令太阳石核心超载 |
| [32:03] | Okay, well, Kara. Let’s not be too hasty, huh? | 好吧 卡拉 我们别太激动好吗 |
| [32:07] | – Maybe we should… – Atomic Cauldron fusion | -或许我们应该 -原子反应釜聚变 |
| [32:10] | increased 2,000%. | 增长了2000% |
| [32:12] | When the Cauldron goes up, | 当反应釜增强 |
| [32:13] | it’ll explode with the force of a 400-megaton bomb. | 它爆炸的威力相当于400兆吨炸药 |
| [32:16] | The Fortress is sealed so should | 堡垒已经封锁 |
| [32:18] | contain the blast, but anyone inside it will… | 爆炸会被控制在内部 但里面的人就 |
| [32:21] | – This sounds bad. – You can’t stop me from killing myself. | -听起来太糟了 -你不能阻止我自杀 |
| [32:24] | It’s in the rules. | 这是符合规定的 |
| [32:26] | Okay. There’s only room | 好吧 这段恋情里 |
| [32:29] | for one crazy person in this relationship. | 只容许一个疯子 |
| [32:31] | Maybe we should just, um, control-alt-delete this, | 或许我们应该彻底停止这一切 |
| [32:35] | and we can talk it over with a cup of Thoni tea. | 我们可以喝杯托尼茶聊聊 |
| [32:38] | Being with you would mean | 和你在一起意味着 |
| [32:39] | being at odds every day with my heart, Mxyzptlk. | 每天与我的内心抗争 捣蛋鬼 |
| [32:42] | I’d rather die in here than be with you. | 我宁死都不会和你在一起 |
| [32:44] | Atomic Cauldron detonation countdown initiated. | 原子反应釜爆炸倒计时开始 |
| [32:48] | Well, here’s the thing. | 这样说吧 |
| [32:49] | I’m calling your bluff. | 我觉得你在虚张声势 |
| [32:51] | I don’t believe that you’d destroy all of this. | 我不信你愿毁掉这一切 |
| [32:53] | Atomic Cauldron detonation in one minute. | 原子反应釜一分钟后爆炸 |
| [32:56] | Okay, please. I’ll do anything. | 求你了 我愿做任何事 |
| [32:58] | Just don’t die. | 千万别死 |
| [32:59] | I’m sorry. I’m not going to tell you the cancellation code. | 抱歉 我不会告诉你取消密码 |
| [33:04] | So there’s a code? | 所以是有密码的 |
| [33:09] | I can’t read this. | 我看不懂 |
| [33:13] | Atomic Cauldron detonation in 30 seconds. | 原子反应釜三十秒后爆炸 |
| [33:16] | I don’t have time to learn your stupid moon language! | 我没时间学你这倒霉的卫星语言 |
| [33:21] | Please, Supergirl. I’m literally begging you. Don’t do this. | 拜托 超女 我真心求你别这样 |
| [33:25] | I’ll do anything. You want world peace? You got it. | 我愿做任何事 你想要世界和平 可以啊 |
| [33:26] | I can make that happen. Just don’t kill yourself. | 我可以实现 你千万别自杀 |
| [33:30] | The world needs Supergirl. | 这世界需要超女 |
| [33:31] | Fifteen seconds to Atomic Cauldron detonation. | 原子反应釜十五秒后爆炸 |
| [33:34] | Please. Tell me the code. | 求你了 告诉我密码 |
| [33:39] | Push that one. | 按那个 |
| [33:41] | – Yes. – That one. | -好的 -那个 |
| [33:42] | – Five seconds to Atomic Cauldron detonation. – That one. | -原子反应釜五秒后爆炸 -那个 |
| [33:46] | – Uh… This one. – Four. | -这个 -四 |
| [33:47] | – That, that and that. – Three, two… | -那个 还有那个 -三 二 |
| [33:52] | – Atomic Cauldron detonation canceled. – Yes! | -原子反应釜爆炸取消 -太棒了 |
| [34:00] | No. | 不 |
| [34:02] | You made me write my name backwards. | 你逼我倒着写了自己的名字 |
| [34:04] | Yup. On some planets, | 没错 在有些星球上 |
| [34:06] | to write something down is to truly say it. | 写下来才是真心说出来 |
| [34:09] | – You tricked me. – No. | -你耍了我 -没有 |
| [34:11] | No, I followed the rules. | 没有 我遵循了规矩 |
| [34:14] | If you say your name backwards, | 如果你倒着说了你的名字 |
| [34:15] | you go back to the Fifth Dimension, no questions asked. | 你就要回五维空间 没有二话 |
| [34:17] | That’s it, you nasty woman. | 够了 你这个狡猾的女人 |
| [34:21] | Now I’m gonna… | 现在我要 |
| [34:24] | No. It’s started. | 不 已经开始了 |
| [34:29] | I just wanted… I wanted someone to love me. | 我只是…想要有人爱我 |
| [34:33] | You can’t force love, Mxyzptlk, | 强扭的瓜不甜 捣蛋鬼 |
| [34:37] | you have to let it find you. | 你得顺其自然 |
| [35:04] | Everyone is staring at me. | 所有人都盯着我看 |
| [35:06] | Let them stare. | 让他们盯着吧 |
| [35:09] | You… I mean, you look just beautiful. | 你…看起来真美 |
| [35:16] | – I didn’t think you’d call. – Why? | -我以为你不会打来 -为什么 |
| [35:18] | Last night was, like, | 昨晚可以说是 |
| [35:21] | beyond amazing on just so many levels. | 美妙得无与伦比 |
| [35:24] | I figured it was a one-time thing for you. | 我以为你会当成一夜情 |
| [35:28] | An experience. | 一次经历 |
| [35:30] | I’ve never met a human that was actually up for dating an alien. | 我从未遇见一个人类真心想和外星人约会 |
| [35:35] | Well, now you have. | 现在你遇到了 |
| [35:38] | Look, I’m not… I’m not naive, okay? | 我…并不不幼稚 |
| [35:41] | I know that there are lots of people | 我知道有很多人 |
| [35:43] | who don’t think that humans and aliens should mix. | 觉得人类和外星人不应该在一起 |
| [35:46] | If we’re being super honest, | 敞开心扉地说 |
| [35:50] | potentially | 可能 |
| [35:52] | falling for an alien | 爱上外星人 |
| [35:55] | is not what scares me. | 不会让我害怕 |
| [35:58] | It’s falling for anyone. | 我是害怕爱上一个人 |
| [36:01] | Just have kind of had my heart trampled on a few times. | 我以前被狠狠地伤过几次 |
| [36:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [36:10] | You aren’t like some experience to me, okay? | 对我来说 你不只是一次经历 懂吗 |
| [36:14] | You’re a potentially real, fulfilling, | 你是恋爱对象 可以发展一段真心 |
| [36:18] | challenging relationship | 充实 有挑战性的恋情 |
| [36:20] | and that’s just way too much chaos. That’s too fast… | 我说得自己都乱了 这么说太早了… |
| [36:25] | Whoo-hoo. Just gonna… Um… | 我还是… |
| [36:28] | What do you say we just… we take it slow? | 不如我们还是…慢慢来吧 |
| [36:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [36:36] | Okay. | 好 |
| [36:41] | Slow. | 慢慢来 |
| [36:45] | Take me to where you live. | 带我回家 |
| [36:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 遵命 |
| [36:57] | Maggie? | 玛吉 |
| [37:17] | Wow, you’re breathtaking. | 你美到窒息 |
| [37:20] | Maggie, what is all this? | 玛吉 这是什么意思 |
| [37:22] | It’s your belated Valentine’s Day prom. | 你迟到的情人节舞会 |
| [37:26] | May I? | 我帮你戴上 |
| [37:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [37:35] | So sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [37:36] | I was too busy nursing my old wounds, | 我被旧伤蒙蔽了双眼 |
| [37:39] | and I forgot to look at the gorgeous woman in front of me, | 而忘了站在我面前的这位迷人的姑娘 |
| [37:43] | and consider her feelings. | 我忽略了她的感受 |
| [37:45] | You deserved all of this as a girl, the pomp and the fuss. | 应该有人为你华丽布置 将你万般宠爱 |
| [37:48] | And you deserve an amazing romance | 你应该拥有为你痴狂的女人 |
| [37:51] | with the woman who’s absolutely crazy about you. | 和你浪漫地谈一场恋爱 |
| [37:56] | Don’t you hate all this? | 你不是很讨厌这些吗 |
| [37:58] | Alex, you’re the one woman | 艾丽克斯 你是唯一一个 |
| [37:59] | that could make me like Valentine’s Day. | 能让我喜欢上情人节的女人 |
| [38:08] | May I have this dance? | 我能邀你共舞吗 |
| [38:10] | Yeah… Yes! | 可以吗 来 |
| [38:26] | Can I… Thanks. | 我能… 谢谢 |
| [38:30] | Hey, I just… I just wanted to let you know that | 我只想…告诉你 |
| [38:35] | you’re awesome. | 你很棒 |
| [38:37] | No, you are. | 不 我说真的 |
| [38:39] | You out-tricked the most cunning intergalactic trickster, | 你用计骗过了最狡猾的跨维度神棍 |
| [38:43] | and you did it your way, without violence, | 而且是用你的方法 没有使用暴力 |
| [38:47] | which I never should have doubted because you’re… | 我从不怀疑你能做到 因为… |
| [38:49] | You know, you’re you. | 你是你 |
| [38:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [38:53] | I also wanted to say | 我还想说 |
| [38:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [38:58] | For acting like an ass. | 我的行为像个混球 |
| [39:00] | I’ve been giving it a lot of thought and I have realized | 我想了很多 我意识到 |
| [39:07] | that you are my Kryptonite. | 你是我的氪星软肋 |
| [39:10] | Me? | 我吗 |
| [39:12] | No, I mean, my feelings for you. | 不 我是指我对你的感情 |
| [39:17] | I’ve never felt like this about anyone in my life… | 我这辈子从未感受到这样的感情 |
| [39:21] | I didn’t know that there were this many feelings to even be had. | 我都不知道会有这么多的情感涌上来 |
| [39:25] | My emotions, I guess they made me kind of crazy. | 我的情绪让我变得有点神经质 |
| [39:30] | I totally get it, yeah. | 我完全能理解 |
| [39:32] | Anyway, I’m really glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
| [39:36] | And I’m really, really happy that you didn’t marry that guy. | 而且我更高兴的是你没有嫁给那家伙 |
| [39:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [39:43] | Anyway, um… | 总之… |
| [39:45] | I’ll get… I’ll get out of your hair. | 我就…我走了 |
| [39:48] | Wait. Don’t go yet. Please. | 等等 先别走 拜托 |
| [39:55] | I get that you were upset that I wasn’t listening to you and I… | 我知道你生气我没听你的话 我… |
| [40:00] | I tried really, really, really hard to listen to you this time. | 这次我真的很努力听进你的话 |
| [40:05] | And I heard that you… | 我听说你… |
| [40:08] | You don’t think that we belong together, and I respected that. | 你觉得我们不应该在一起 我尊重你的决定 |
| [40:11] | No, but Mxy wasn’t the only one I tricked. | 看来我不止骗到了小捣蛋一个人 |
| [40:16] | I didn’t mean it. | 那不是真心话 |
| [40:19] | I just said it so you’d let me go | 我那么说是想你放我走 |
| [40:22] | to protect you. | 才能去保护你 |
| [40:27] | Plus, he could have been listening, so… | 而且 他可能在偷听 所以… |
| [40:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [40:35] | Wait, so you didn’t mean any of that stuff that you said? | 所以你说的那些都不是真的咯 |
| [40:38] | Well, the first bit about your infuriating male ego, | 一开始吐槽你烦人的好胜心 |
| [40:42] | that part I meant. | 那是真的 |
| [40:44] | Okay, okay. | 好好好 |
| [40:47] | But the second part about us not being a match… | 但说我俩不合适的第二部分 |
| [40:54] | I didn’t mean that. | 是假的 |
| [41:01] | No, you’re good. You are good. | 你演技很棒 真棒 |
| [41:13] | Well, you | 你… |
| [41:15] | got rid of Mxy… | 赶走了小捣蛋 |
| [41:17] | I did. | 是的 |
| [41:20] | That means nothing is… | 那意味着 |
| [41:23] | Nothing is stopping us. | 没人阻挠我们了 |
| [41:25] | Nope. Nothing is stopping us. | 没错 没人阻挠我们了 |