时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:11] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | Jeremiah helped us escape. | 耶利米帮我们逃走的 |
[00:42] | You saw Dad? | 你看到了爸爸吗 |
[00:44] | You’re Hank Henshaw. The real Hank Henshaw. | 你是汉克·亨肖 真正的汉克·亨肖 |
[00:46] | Hank Henshaw is dead. | 汉克·亨肖已经死了 |
[00:48] | I’m Cyborg Superman. | 我是机械超人 |
[00:51] | About us not being a match, | 说我俩不合适的那部分 |
[00:53] | I didn’t mean that. | 是假的 |
[00:55] | Nothing’s stopping us. | 没人阻挠我们了 |
[00:56] | Nothing’s stopping us. | 没人阻挠我们了 |
[01:16] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:19] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[01:22] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[01:25] | Was it that bad? | 我有那么糟吗 |
[01:29] | Was it that good? | 我有那么厉害吗 |
[01:32] | …and it’s been quite a morning for Supergirl. | 超女今早可没闲着 |
[01:35] | National City’s own feminist hero in a cape | 纳欣诺市这位穿着披风的女英雄 |
[01:37] | has already prevented five armed robberies, | 已阻止了五场武装抢劫 |
[01:40] | delivered a litter of puppies, | 将一窝狗崽送到了收容所 |
[01:42] | and given one very lucky tugboat owner some extra help | 还额外帮一位非常幸运的拖船主 |
[01:46] | hauling a tanker. | 挪了船的位置 |
[01:48] | She’s done a lot more than me. | 我做的事可比她少多了 |
[01:51] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:54] | – I got you these. – Oh! What a gentleman. | -我给你带了这个 -你可真绅士 |
[01:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:02] | – Just hang on, one sec. – Okay. | -等我一会儿 -好的 |
[02:13] | So, I…I had a really nice time. | 所以 我 我很开心 |
[02:18] | Yeah? Me, too. | 是吗 我也很开心 |
[02:21] | – Um, one note. – Okay? | -有一点要注意 -什么 |
[02:23] | I would like to wake up next to you. | 我希望能在你身旁醒来 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 好吗 |
[02:30] | Gosh, it’s so nice to do that without breaking the guy’s nose. | 不用担心弄断别人鼻子的感觉太好了 |
[02:34] | How many times did that happen? | 这样的事发生了多少次 |
[02:38] | – Less than five. – So four? | -少于五次 -那么是四次吗 |
[02:41] | Exactly four times. | 确实是四次 |
[02:47] | Hey, so, since you got your little superhero-ing | 那么 既然今天你已经完成了 |
[02:50] | out of the way for the day, | 你的超级英雄小任务 |
[02:51] | can we maybe just stay here? | 我们可以就呆在这儿吗 |
[02:54] | Oh, gosh, I really… | 天啊 我还得 |
[02:57] | – I… Oh, no… – Yes. Yes. | -我 不行 -行的 |
[02:59] | No, no, no, ’cause we have to be at the DEO in like 20 minutes. | 不行 我们得在20分钟内到超查部 |
[03:03] | – Boo! – I know, I know. | -太糟了 -我懂 我懂 |
[03:07] | Speaking of which, um, can we just keep this quiet? | 说到这个 我们的事可以保密吗 |
[03:11] | What you… | 什么 |
[03:13] | – You don’t want people to know? – No, no, I do. | -你不想让人知道吗 -不 我想 |
[03:15] | It’s not that. It’s just… | 我不是不想人知道 只是 |
[03:17] | Just for now. | 只是想暂时保密 |
[03:20] | ‘Cause the last time I liked someone, | 因为我上次喜欢什么人的时候 |
[03:22] | everyone in my life watched and commented on it. | 我身边每一个人都在围观八卦 |
[03:27] | And I just really don’t want that to happen to us. | 而我不想让这样的事发生在我们身上 |
[03:30] | So there’s an “us”? | 已经有”我们”了吗 |
[03:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah? I like that. | -是的 -是吗 我喜欢这样 |
[03:39] | Well, okay. | 那好吧 |
[03:41] | We can keep it quiet. | 我们可以先保密 |
[03:43] | Hey, everybody! Uh, quick thing. | 大家好 我简单说一句 |
[03:46] | Kara and I are dating. Yes, it’s awesome. | 我和卡拉在约会 这太棒了 |
[03:48] | Yes, we are very happy. | 我们都很开心 |
[03:51] | And your jealousy is appropriate. | 要嫉妒也行 |
[03:54] | You can carry on now. Thank you. Sorry. | 你们可以继续了 谢谢 打扰了 |
[03:57] | – Ten seconds. – Yeah, I thought that was… | -十秒 -对 我以为我能 |
[03:58] | You lasted… We just walked in. It was 10 seconds. | 你就坚持了这点时间 我们才进来十秒 |
[04:01] | …very, very short time. I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself. | 时间很短 我很抱歉 我控制不住 |
[04:03] | I mean, back on Daxam, | 我是说 在达克萨姆星的时候 |
[04:04] | they used to throw parties when people got together. | 人们会给新情侣办派对 |
[04:06] | You’re lucky I didn’t arrange a parade. | 我没组织大游行就算幸运的了 |
[04:08] | I’m just saying. | 我就说说 |
[04:10] | Can we just pretend like that never happened? | 我们能假装他刚才什么都没说吗 |
[04:13] | I’d like nothing more. | 求之不得 |
[04:14] | But unfortunately, as your supervisor, | 但不幸的是 作为你的主管 |
[04:16] | I have to ask you to report to HR. | 你得把这件事上报给人事 |
[04:21] | Wait, you’re serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[04:23] | Kara, you’re dating a co-worker. | 卡拉 你在和一名同事约会 |
[04:24] | That’s not… Wait, we have an HR? | 这算不上 等等 我们有人事 |
[04:26] | Walk this puppy down to the second floor | 带这位小朋友去二楼 |
[04:28] | and fill out all the forms Pam gives you in triplicate. | 填完帕姆给你的所有表格 一式三份 |
[04:32] | Oh, and you’re gonna have to attend a mandatory sexual harassment seminar. | 你还必须参加场关于性骚扰的讲座 |
[04:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:39] | It’s going to be a rough sparring session for me. | 看来我的格斗课程不会太好过了 |
[04:41] | – You think? – Okay, I’m gonna warm up. | -不然呢 -好吧 我去热身 |
[04:43] | Holy Cadmus cream egg. | 卡德摩斯的老天爷啊 |
[04:45] | Cadmus? | 卡德摩斯吗 |
[04:46] | They’ve been dark since Lillian broke out of prison. | 莉莉安逃狱后他们就没动静了 |
[04:48] | Uh, well, they are back and with a vengeance. | 他们卷土重来 找我们报仇 |
[04:51] | We’ve got a convoy coming out | 我们检测到 有一个车队 |
[04:52] | from one of their suspected weapon storage facilities. | 从疑似是他们武器库的地方开了出来 |
[04:55] | Tell Alex and Mon-El to set up a back-up team. | 告诉艾丽克斯和蒙·艾尔组织后援队伍 |
[04:57] | You going alone? | 你一个人去吗 |
[04:58] | Nope. I’m taking the other fly guy. | 不 我和另一个会飞的一起 |
[05:00] | Teamwork makes the dream work. | 团队齐心 其利断金 |
[05:03] | 罗德科技 试验场使用中 未经许可不得入内 外物经检查方可入内 | |
[05:24] | I can’t see inside. | 我看不到车里面的情况 |
[05:45] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[06:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:48] | They told me but I didn’t believe it. | 他们给我讲了 但我不敢相信 |
[06:50] | Alex. My Alex. | 艾丽克斯 我的艾丽克斯 |
[06:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[07:11] | I don’t know how long we were rotting out there in the Amazon, but… | 我不知道我在亚马逊那里躺了多久 但… |
[07:15] | I came to at Cadmus. | 我醒来的时候在卡德摩斯 |
[07:18] | They saved me, so I could save Henshaw. | 他们救了我 让我救下亨肖 |
[07:22] | They forced me to keep him alive, to enhance him. | 他们强迫我救他 强化他 |
[07:26] | Physically turn him into the monster he was beneath. | 让他完完全全变成了一个怪物 |
[07:31] | It is strange seeing you in Henshaw’s skin. | 你顶着亨肖的模样 看起来很奇怪 |
[07:35] | I hope I’ve put it to good use. | 我希望我用对了这副模样 |
[07:37] | Better than he ever did. | 完全超越了他 |
[07:38] | But what happened after that? | 但那之后发生了什么 |
[07:40] | You were gone for such a long time. | 你离开了太长时间 |
[07:42] | I guess I did too good a job enhancing Henshaw, | 我想是我把亨肖强化得太令人满意了 |
[07:45] | ’cause Cadmus wanted me to stick around, | 卡德摩斯因此留下了我的命 |
[07:47] | help ’em with other projects. | 让我参与他们的其他项目 |
[07:49] | In the beginning, I tried to escape again and again. | 在开始的时候 我还会一次次试着逃跑 |
[07:52] | But, well, let’s just say they didn’t appreciate that very much. | 但这么说吧 他们不太喜欢这样的行为 |
[07:58] | Oh, Dad. I… | 爸爸 我 |
[07:59] | It’s okay, by… | 没事的 |
[08:01] | By working with them, I was helping to keep you | 和他们工作 我也一样能够 |
[08:04] | and your sister safe. | 保护你们姐妹俩 |
[08:07] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听到消息就赶过来了 |
[08:08] | Mon-El of Daxam. We meet again. | 达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔 我们又见面了 |
[08:12] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[08:13] | I was worried after you let us out that Cadmus was gonna… | 你放了我们 我还担心卡德摩斯会 |
[08:16] | Cadmus would imprison and torture me for betraying them? | 因为我的背叛而监禁我 折磨我吗 |
[08:18] | Yeah, well, you’d be right. | 没错 你是对的 |
[08:22] | Dad, the uh, | 爸爸 还有 |
[08:24] | the damage to your hand is… It’s extensive. | 你手上的伤口太严重了 |
[08:28] | It’s a punishment for helping Mon-El and Kara escape. | 这是帮助蒙·艾尔和卡拉逃脱的惩罚 |
[08:33] | But I would do it again, in a heartbeat. | 但若重来 我还会毫不犹豫地那样做 |
[08:36] | I’m so lucky you found me. | 你找到了我 这真是太幸运了 |
[08:39] | I’m so lucky to be back with you two. | 能和你俩团聚 这太幸运了 |
[08:43] | Well, it’s more than luck. | 不止是幸运的原因 |
[08:45] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[08:46] | We got an alert that Cadmus was moving a weapon, | 我们收到了卡德摩斯运送武器的警报 |
[08:48] | and we don’t get alerts unless they’re releasing a video | 收到警报要么是因为他们公开了视频 |
[08:51] | or we catch them red-handed. | 要么就是因为我们抓了个现行 |
[08:52] | But we did catch them red-handed. | 但我们确实是抓了个现行 |
[08:55] | Though… No, they were waving their red hands around in the air | 但他们就像在向我们挥手吸引注意 |
[08:59] | literally like they just didn’t care. | 完全不在意会被抓个现行 |
[09:01] | – No… – No, Mon-El is right. | -不 -蒙·艾尔说得没错 |
[09:03] | You need to keep your guard up. | 你们得提高警惕 |
[09:06] | ‘Cause Cadmus does have a weapon. | 因为卡德摩斯确实有武器 |
[09:08] | What is it? | 什么武器 |
[09:09] | A nuclear fusion bomb. | 核聚变弹 |
[09:12] | They’re going to destroy National City, | 他们要毁灭纳欣诺市 |
[09:13] | and blame it on hostile aliens. | 然后栽赃到那些有敌意的外星人身上 |
[09:15] | How did Cadmus get their hands on it? | 卡德摩斯怎么得手的 |
[09:17] | Well, they didn’t steal it. They built it. | 他们不是偷的 是自己造的 |
[09:20] | Using the radiation they mined from your heat vision | 你被囚禁时 他们获取了你的热视线 |
[09:22] | when you were in their custody. | 从中提取了辐射能 |
[09:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:35] | When will the device be ready? | 设备何时能准备好 |
[09:41] | Right… Now. | 现 在 |
[09:48] | The DEO and Supergirl | 超查部和超女 |
[09:51] | won’t be able to stop us this time. | 这次休想阻止我们 |
[09:57] | So, what you’re telling me is that Jeremiah Danvers, | 所以你的意思是 耶利米·丹弗斯 |
[10:00] | former DEO agent and Alex and Kara’s long lost father | 前超查部特工 艾丽克斯和卡拉失散多年的父亲 |
[10:03] | has returned from Cadmus custody with news | 逃出了卡德摩斯的魔爪 并带回消息说 |
[10:05] | that our enemy has developed a nuclear fusion explosive | 我们的敌人利用卡拉的外星热视线辐射 |
[10:08] | using Kara’s other-worldly heat vision radiation, | 开发出了一枚核聚变弹 |
[10:11] | and that they’re going to drop that on National City | 并要将其投向纳欣诺市 |
[10:13] | and just kill us all? | 杀掉我们所有人 |
[10:16] | Is… Is this… Is this place bomb-proof? | 这个地方防轰炸吗 |
[10:19] | You could run a trace on Kara’s heat vision radiation signature. | 你可以追踪卡拉的热视线辐射信号 |
[10:22] | Right, yeah well, if the bomb is armed, | 对 如果炸弹已装载完毕 |
[10:24] | then yes, I might be able to pinpoint its location | 我确实有可能在它爆炸前 |
[10:26] | before it goes off. | 确定它的位置 |
[10:28] | Good, get to work, Winn. | 很好 开工吧 温 |
[10:33] | Jeremiah! | 耶利米 |
[10:36] | Eliza. | 伊莉莎 |
[10:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:44] | My God, did I miss you? | 老天 我想死你了 |
[10:55] | Hey, Kara, can I talk to you for a second? | 卡拉 我能跟你单独谈谈吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:00] | Look, I know you’re happy he’s back. | 我知道他回来了 你很开心 |
[11:03] | – Are you not? – I… | -难道你不是吗 -我 |
[11:05] | – He saved us. – Yes. Exactly. | -他救了我们 -对 正因如此 |
[11:07] | I was there and I… I watched you solar flare, | 我当时在场 我看到你发射太阳耀斑 |
[11:09] | and it didn’t look like they were trying to, | 看起来他们并不像是要 |
[11:11] | you know, capture your heat-vision. | 捕捉你的热视线 |
[11:12] | It looked like they just wanted you to blow your powers out. | 而只是希望你释放超能力 |
[11:14] | Mon-El. You are not a scientist. | 蒙·艾尔 你又不是科学家 |
[11:17] | And you don’t know how that Cadmus device worked, | 你不懂那台卡德摩斯设备的工作原理 |
[11:19] | but Jeremiah does. | 但耶利米懂 |
[11:21] | Why is it so hard for you to trust him? | 你怎么就这么难以相信他呢 |
[11:22] | – Why is it so easy for you? – Because he’s always protected me, | -你怎么就这么轻信呢 -因为他一直保护着我 |
[11:24] | at great cost. | 付出了巨大的代价 |
[11:26] | He also lived with your enemy for years. | 他还与你们的敌人为伍多年 |
[11:30] | They… They forced him to keep Henshaw alive. | 他们强迫他让亨肖活着 |
[11:32] | What makes you think that they’re not forcing | 你凭什么认为他们现在不会强迫 |
[11:34] | Jeremiah to do something now? | 耶利米执行其他任务 |
[11:35] | I know you’re just trying to look out for us. | 我知道你这是为了保护我们 |
[11:39] | – For me. – Mmm-hmm. | -保护我 -嗯 |
[11:41] | But he needs us right now. | 但他现在需要我们 |
[11:44] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:50] | – Okay. Okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 好吧 -谢谢 |
[11:55] | – We’re having a family dinner to celebrate his return. – Yeah? | -我们今晚要办家庭晚宴为他接风 -是吗 |
[11:58] | Just come over and get to know him. | 过来吃饭 了解他一下吧 |
[12:00] | Spend time with him and you will see | 跟他相处之后 你会发现 |
[12:03] | that there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[12:06] | At all. | 真的 |
[12:09] | Jeremiah’s return isn’t an “accidental gift.” | 耶利米的回归不是一份意外的礼物 |
[12:13] | It’s just a gift. | 而是纯粹的馈赠 |
[12:15] | And we should be happy about it. | 我们应该高兴才对 |
[12:22] | The last time I saw you two set a table, | 我上次看你们俩布置餐桌 |
[12:23] | it was only after we took your phones away. | 是在我们刚刚没收了你们的手机之后 |
[12:25] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[12:27] | Yeah, we were perfect angels. | 是啊 我们是完美的小天使 |
[12:28] | Oh, really? That’s the party line? | 是吗 这是你们的政党[晚宴]路线吗 |
[12:30] | I seem to recall a lot of grumbling. | 我似乎记得你们当时怨声载道的 |
[12:32] | Well, times have changed, Dad. | 时代变了 老爸 |
[12:34] | Yes, we have embraced being helpful. | 是啊 我们现在很乐意帮忙 |
[12:36] | On scales both large and small. | 不管大事小情 |
[12:39] | – Hey. I heard there was a party. – Come on in. | -我听说今天有晚宴 -进来吧 |
[12:44] | Come in. | 进来 |
[12:46] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[12:48] | Dad, this is my girlfriend, Maggie. | 爸 这是我女朋友 玛吉 |
[12:52] | Things have changed. | 时代确实变了 |
[12:57] | There is no man on Earth good enough for Alex Danvers. | 地球上没有男人能配得上艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[13:00] | So it would have to be someone like you. | 所以必须是如你一般的人才行 |
[13:02] | Oh, flattery. | 承蒙抬爱 |
[13:05] | And you’re right. Alex deserves the best. | 您说得对 艾丽克斯值得最好的人 |
[13:08] | Here. | 给 |
[13:09] | And you brought… Tequila. | 你还带来了 龙舌兰 |
[13:12] | Okay, she’s family. | 好了 她是一家人 |
[13:14] | You wanna show the kids how margaritas are done? | 你想给孩子们演示一下玛格丽特酒的做法吗 |
[13:16] | – Let’s do it. – All right. | -来吧 -好的 |
[13:22] | On a scale of one to crazy happy, how crazy happy are you? | 给你现在的开心程度打个分的话 你打几分 |
[13:25] | I can’t even. You? | 打不出来 你呢 |
[13:26] | I mean, sometimes I can even. But right now I cannot even. | 我有时候可以 但现在简直开心到爆表了 |
[13:35] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[13:36] | Was I supposed to wear a tie? | 我该打领带吗 |
[13:37] | – No. – Okay. | -不用 -好 |
[13:38] | Dr. Danvers! And Dr. Danvers! | 丹弗斯博士 还有丹弗斯博士 |
[13:41] | That’s a knife. | 你手里有刀 |
[13:43] | – Don’t shake your knife. – Hello, sweet boy. | -别舞弄你的刀 -你好啊 小靓仔 |
[13:49] | – It’s harder, one-handed. – Here, let me. | -一只手还挺费劲 -让我来吧 |
[13:59] | Fourteen years with Cadmus, | 待在卡德摩斯的十四年里 |
[14:01] | this is all I ever thought about. Right here. | 我一直在幻想这样的场景 |
[14:06] | Look at our girls. | 瞧咱们的女儿 |
[14:12] | Thank you, Lizzie. | 谢谢你 莉齐 |
[14:17] | I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[14:19] | That I wasn’t here. | 之前没能陪在你身边 |
[14:21] | It’s going to be different now. | 现在情况不同了 |
[14:23] | We can make up for lost time. | 我们可以弥补缺失的时间 |
[14:27] | No. | 不 |
[14:28] | It’s not possible. That time, it’s gone. | 这不可能 那段时间一去不返了 |
[14:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:32] | I mean that I love you and I have missed you every day. | 我是说 我爱你 每天都思念你 |
[14:35] | But I don’t know you anymore and you don’t know me. | 但我们现在对彼此都不再了解了 |
[14:40] | I’m here. I’m not going anywhere. | 我就在你身边 不会离开你 |
[14:44] | But this is going to have to be something new. | 但这会是一段崭新的生活 |
[14:48] | I think we’re just going to have to learn each other again. | 我觉得我们要重新认识彼此 |
[14:52] | Do you think we can do that? | 你觉得我们能做到吗 |
[14:56] | Let’s just start with dinner. | 我们先从这顿晚饭开始吧 |
[14:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:03] | Kids! Drinks are ready! | 孩子们 酒制好了 |
[15:05] | I’m ready. | 我也准备好了 |
[15:08] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[15:09] | – Let me help. – Ah, thank you. | -我来帮你 -谢谢 |
[15:12] | So sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[15:13] | Oh, don’t be silly, J’onn. | 别犯傻了 荣恩 |
[15:15] | Oh, hey! I forgot to do something earlier. | 我之前忘了做一件事情 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | Thank you for saving my life again. | 谢谢你再次救了我的命 |
[15:25] | Thank you for keeping your promise to watch over my girls. | 谢谢你履行诺言 照顾我的两个女儿 |
[15:28] | It was an honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[15:30] | A toast. | 敬个酒 |
[15:31] | To coming home. | 敬平安回家 |
[15:33] | Coming home. | 敬平安回家 |
[15:40] | Now, obviously, this is going to be a time of adjustment. | 我肯定还要再适应一段时间 |
[15:44] | But I hope you’ll all be patient with me. | 但我希望大家能对我有些耐心 |
[15:48] | I’ve seen and done things that I wish I hadn’t. | 我见过并做过令我后悔的事情 |
[15:51] | Dad, don’t. | 爸 别这么说 |
[15:53] | No, sweetie. If I’m going to move forward, | 不 宝贝 如果我要向前看 |
[15:54] | I can’t ignore my past. | 就不能忽略我的过去 |
[15:57] | Cadmus… changed me, they tried to break me. | 卡德摩斯改变了我 他们企图击垮我 |
[16:00] | But in the process, they made me dangerous. | 但在此过程中 他们让我变得危险 |
[16:03] | I know their weaknesses, | 我知道他们的软肋 |
[16:05] | and I’m here… | 而我现在 |
[16:07] | To work with all of you to make our planet safer. | 要与你们共同携手 让地球更加安全 |
[16:11] | So, if you’ll have me, Director, | 所以如果你愿意接纳我的话 局长 |
[16:13] | I’d like to return to the DEO. | 我想回归超查部 |
[16:15] | Formally. | 正式回归 |
[16:16] | J’onn? Can he? | 荣恩 他可以吗 |
[16:21] | Pending a full psych evaluation and a field readiness exam… | 要先进行全面的心理评估和实地准备测试 |
[16:27] | We’ll give you the tour tomorrow. | 我们明天就带你参观本部 |
[16:30] | – Thank you, friend. – All right. | -谢谢你 朋友 -不客气 |
[16:34] | I’m in the DEO for two months before I can pee alone, | 我进超查部两个月之后 才能独自上洗手间 |
[16:37] | and he just walks right back in? | 而他刚一回来就能马上归队 |
[16:39] | Say something nice to him. Now. | 快对他说几句好话 |
[16:45] | I just wish you were coming back at a time of peace, sir. | 我真希望你能在和平时期回来 先生 |
[16:49] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[16:51] | What a lucky thing that you have returned when you did. | 你能在这个时候回归真是我们的福气 |
[16:55] | You mean when he was rescued, right, Mon-El? | 你是指他能在这时获得营救 对吧 蒙·艾尔 |
[17:02] | I mean, that it is very fortunate | 我是说 丹弗斯博士刚好在 |
[17:04] | that Dr. Danvers has returned just as a fusion bomb | 我们受到聚变弹威胁的时候回归 |
[17:07] | has become a threat. | 真是我们的福气 |
[17:08] | A fusion bomb that only he’s mentioned | 这枚聚变弹只有他提起过 |
[17:10] | and no one else has seen. | 其他任何人都没见过 |
[17:11] | I mean, what a gift. | 真是一份馈赠啊 |
[17:12] | What did you just say to my father? | 你刚才对我父亲说了什么 |
[17:14] | And now he’s just gonna go right back to the DEO. | 现在他又要直接回归超查部 |
[17:17] | With full access, I’m guessing, right, J’onn? | 我猜是手握全部权限 对吧 荣恩 |
[17:19] | No background checks for your old soldier buddy. | 对你的老战友不做任何背景调查 |
[17:21] | You need to back up. | 你给我退后 |
[17:22] | Why don’t you just let him right back in? | 你怎么不直接让他回归呢 |
[17:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:26] | Why are you pushing me? | 你推我干什么 |
[17:27] | So, we’re just gonna give him free rein? | 所以我们就这么给他完全的行动自由吗 |
[17:29] | Why is… Why is no one questioning this? | 为什么没人质疑这件事呢 |
[17:31] | – Is that not crazy? – If your father | -难道不是很离谱吗 -如果你父亲 |
[17:32] | walked through that door right now, | 如今突然出现在你面前 |
[17:33] | after all these years that | 而这么多年来 |
[17:34] | you thought he was dead, what would you do? | 你一直以为他死了 你会怎么做 |
[17:36] | I would run. | 我会跑 |
[17:38] | – Run? – Because he was not a good man. | -跑 -因为他不是个好人 |
[17:40] | So… | 所以 |
[17:42] | You know what? I’m sorry about that. | 我对此感到抱歉 |
[17:43] | But this is not about you and your suspicion, | 但是这里不欢迎你的质疑 |
[17:46] | and your disrespect are out of line. | 你无礼的话说得太过分了 |
[17:48] | And you need to leave my home. | 你现在马上走 |
[17:50] | – Kara… – No. | -卡拉 -走 |
[17:51] | – That’s the… – No, no! | -那是… -别说了 |
[17:52] | You’ve ignored what I need from moment one today. | 今天你从一开始就忽视了我的需要 |
[17:55] | I asked for privacy and time and you ignored that. | 我要求隐私和时间 你视而不见 |
[17:58] | And I asked you to give Jeremiah the benefit of the doubt | 我要求你在没有证据的情况下放过耶利米 |
[18:01] | and you ignored that too. So I don’t… | 你也视而不见 所以我不… |
[18:03] | Okay, okay, hey! | 好吧 |
[18:04] | I’m sorry. That is two strikes on me, | 对不起 我已经两振出局 |
[18:07] | okay, but let’s just… let’s let it go… | 但是我们别再想这个问题了 |
[18:11] | I am not baseball. | 我不是棒球 |
[18:13] | And unless you learn that what I say counts, | 在你学会把我的话当作一回事之前 |
[18:16] | this isn’t going to work. | 我们无法继续下去 |
[18:23] | – Why don’t I show you out? – I think that’s a really good idea. | -不如我送你出去吧 -好主意 |
[18:29] | Okay, I was heading out, anyway. | 好 反正我也正要出去 |
[18:46] | Sir, as a scientist, you have to believe in questioning. | 先生 作为科学家 你必须相信质疑 |
[18:49] | That’s all I was trying to do in there. | 我刚才正是这么做的 |
[18:51] | – I’m sorry if I hurt you… – I know who you are. | -如果我伤了你 对不起 -我知道你的身份 |
[18:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[18:57] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[19:00] | I know who you are. | 我知道你的身份 |
[19:01] | And I doubt Kara would like the truth. | 卡拉应该不会喜欢这个真相 |
[19:18] | For you. | 给你的 |
[19:19] | Perfect timing. Thanks for coming. | 时间刚刚好 谢谢你来一趟 |
[19:20] | Always happy to grab a drink, | 喝酒总是很开心 |
[19:21] | but you do realize | 但是你有没有意识到 |
[19:23] | we’re like kind of in all-hands-on-deck situation right now? | 我们现在一切尽在掌控 |
[19:25] | You know, trying to track down that fusion | 尽力追查聚变… |
[19:27] | b-o-m-b. | 弓单 |
[19:29] | Very discrete. | 毫无联系 |
[19:30] | Yeah. And speaking of… | 说到这个 |
[19:32] | What’s so top secret that you can’t talk to me at the DEO? | 有什么高度机密你不能在超查部和我说的 |
[19:38] | It’s Jeremiah’s return. | 耶利米的回归 |
[19:40] | What if… what if Cadmus allowed us to “rescue” Jeremiah | 如果卡德摩斯让我们救回耶利米 |
[19:43] | so he could sabotage us? | 是为了让他破坏我们的行动呢 |
[19:45] | Just when this, this doomsday bomb is about to be detonated. | 正好在这个末日炸弹即将引爆的时候 |
[19:48] | – I mean, think about it. – Okay. You know what… | -想想看 -这样吧 |
[19:50] | I knew I shouldn’t have given you my Netflix password. | 我就知道我不该把我的网飞密码告诉你 |
[19:52] | Because watching that much 24 at once | 因为一次性看太多集《24小时》 |
[19:54] | is not healthy, I told you. | 真没益处 我和你说 |
[19:55] | I… I… I’m not being paranoid here, Winn. I’m not. | 我不是多疑 温 我没有 |
[19:58] | When… When is the last time we were this lucky? | 我们上一次这么幸运是什么时候的事 |
[20:01] | Lucky enough that Cadmus was moving their most valuable prisoner, | 幸运到卡德摩斯正转移他们最重要的犯人 |
[20:05] | a guy that the DEO has been unable to find for over 15 years? | 一个超查部十五年来一直无法寻回的人 |
[20:10] | And he just… He just lands in our lap? | 他就这样碰巧让我们救回来了吗 |
[20:12] | So, you think Jeremiah is… | 所以你认为耶利米是… |
[20:14] | It’s just… he is somebody that we need to | 只是… 我们必须对他 |
[20:17] | keep our guard up around. | 保持警惕 |
[20:19] | At least until we know exactly what he’s has been doing | 至少我们要先搞清楚过去的十五年来 |
[20:21] | for the past 15 years. | 他一直都在做些什么 |
[20:24] | Yeah. Okay. I’ll help you. | 行 我会帮你的 |
[20:27] | Are you… Really? | 你… 真的吗 |
[20:28] | – Hey, thank you. – Yeah, yeah. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[20:31] | You’re a good friend. | 你是位好朋友 |
[20:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:34] | You… you realize now that you… | 你现在意识到 |
[20:38] | that you owe me a favor in return. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[20:40] | Anything. | 尽管说 |
[20:42] | Just be good to her. | 对她好点 |
[20:46] | I will. | 我会的 |
[20:48] | Hey. I didn’t think we were meeting until a little later. | 我以为我们会晚一点见 |
[20:51] | Hey you. Yeah, I’m just catching up my friend, Mon-El. | 你好啊 我只是在和我的朋友蒙·艾尔闲聊 |
[20:57] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:59] | And you. | 我也是 |
[21:01] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[21:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:12] | What? | 行啊你 |
[21:14] | You be good to her. | 对她好点 |
[21:17] | You really turned this place around. | 你真的让这里大变样了 |
[21:19] | I can’t take the credit. | 不是我的功劳 |
[21:22] | For years I was afraid of real change, | 这么多年来 我害怕真正的改变 |
[21:24] | of revealing my true identity | 害怕通过支持外星人的行动 |
[21:25] | through pro-alien action. | 暴露我真正的身份 |
[21:27] | Your daughters helped me with it. | 你的两个女儿帮助了我 |
[21:29] | They demanded we all be better. | 她们要求我们变得更好 |
[21:32] | I owe them a great deal. | 我欠她们很多 |
[21:34] | Don’t sell yourself short, J’onn. | 别小看你自己 荣恩 |
[21:36] | It’s easy for the young to demand change. | 年轻人要求变化很容易 |
[21:38] | And you were open to it. | 而你乐意接受变化 |
[21:39] | You did your part. | 你做了你该做的 |
[21:41] | A lot of lives are going to be better because of you. | 因为你 很多人都会过得很好 |
[21:45] | What did I say? | 我说错什么了 |
[21:47] | You were the first human to treat me as an equal. | 你是第一个平等对待我的人类 |
[21:49] | Knowing who I really was. | 知道我真实的身份 |
[21:52] | I didn’t think that I’d ever see you again, my friend. | 我没想到还会再见到你 朋友 |
[21:55] | Don’t tell the girls, but I’m happy to see you, too. | 别告诉姑娘们 但我也很高兴见到你 |
[21:59] | And, I am here. So, put me to work. | 我来了 让我工作吧 |
[22:02] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[22:06] | Agent Danvers, | 丹弗斯特工 |
[22:07] | report to the Med Bay. | 向医疗站报告 |
[22:08] | Familiarize yourself with the equipment there. | 自己熟悉一下设备 |
[22:10] | I gotta go check on the hunt for the fusion bomb. | 我要去跟进搜寻聚变弹的情况 |
[22:12] | See you there, afterwards. | 待会儿再见 |
[22:42] | Winn, you wanted to see me? | 温 你找我吗 |
[22:43] | Yes. Give me… Just… | 没错 让我… |
[22:48] | If this is what I think it is… | 如果这是我想的那样 |
[22:50] | No. Nope. Turn around. | 不 转身 |
[22:51] | 180. Back to there. | 调头 回去 |
[22:54] | Listen, Winn found something | 听着 温有发现 |
[22:55] | and we think you should know about it. | 我们觉得你应该知道 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | Okay. So, earlier today, | 今天早些时候 |
[23:00] | J’onn’s giving Jeremiah a tour of the facility. | 荣恩带耶利米参观了部里 |
[23:03] | Right. So, when J’onn stepped away, | 但是当荣恩走开后 |
[23:06] | I… I saw | 我…看到 |
[23:07] | Jeremiah trying to break into the DEO mainframe… | 耶利米想入侵超查部的主机 |
[23:11] | Wait, wait. Stop for a second. | 等等 停一下 |
[23:13] | Were you spying on Jeremiah? | 你们在监视耶利米吗 |
[23:15] | – Kara… – Did you put him up to this? | -卡拉 -你唆使他这么做的吗 |
[23:17] | You are not listening! | 你听他说 |
[23:18] | – Winn found something. – A “Big” Something. | -温有发现 -大发现 |
[23:21] | – What? – He actually broke in to the DEO system. | -什么 -他确实入侵了超查部系统 |
[23:24] | – Too loud. – I’m sorry. But it sure as hell looks like | -小点儿声 -抱歉 但确实好像 |
[23:27] | Jeremiah is spying on us. | 耶利米在监控我们 |
[23:35] | Still no ping on the fusion bomb? | 还是没有聚变弹的消息吗 |
[23:37] | Uh, no. Nothing. | 完全没有 |
[23:39] | Is it possible they could have developed | 他们有没有可能开发了 |
[23:40] | some sort of cloaking device? | 某种隐藏设施 |
[23:43] | No, no. They would have needed me to build it for them. | 不 他们需要我才能搭建 |
[23:46] | Keep scanning. It’ll come online eventually. | 继续扫描 一定会上线的 |
[23:49] | Hey, Jeremiah… | 耶利米 |
[23:52] | Can we talk for a minute? | 我们能谈会儿吗 |
[23:53] | Sure. What’s up? | 行 怎么了 |
[23:56] | Is everything okay? | 有事吗 |
[24:01] | Earlier today, you accessed some highly classified files | 你之前从超查部主机上访问了 |
[24:04] | from the DEO mainframe. | 一些高度机密文件 |
[24:06] | That’s true. I did. | 没错 是的 |
[24:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:09] | I tried to use my old passkey to look at some case files. | 我想用原来的密码看些案件文档 |
[24:13] | But the access codes have changed, | 但访问密码改了 |
[24:15] | so I did a workaround to get inside. | 所以我用了些手段进去 |
[24:18] | What were you looking at? | 你看了什么文档 |
[24:20] | Case files from the last 24 months. | 前24个月的案件文档 |
[24:25] | I wanted to see what my daughters had been up to. | 我想看看我女儿们的情况 |
[24:29] | The crises you faced. The people you saved. | 你们面临的危机 拯救的人 |
[24:32] | The adventures you’ve been on. | 你们遭遇的险况 |
[24:34] | I’ve been away so long… | 我已经离开了太久 |
[24:37] | Case histories are just a way for me to feel like I was there. | 历史文档是我重温过去的方式 |
[24:41] | A little. | 哪怕只是皮毛 |
[24:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:47] | Winn? | 温 |
[24:51] | Your… Yeah… | 你的… 没错 |
[24:53] | Yeah… He’s… | 没错 他… |
[24:54] | He’s telling the truth. I mean, | 他说的是实话 |
[24:56] | looks like it’s just a bunch of old case files. | 好像只是一堆旧案件文档 |
[24:59] | Oh, Dad. | 爸 |
[25:03] | You both are unbelievable. | 你俩真是不可思议 |
[25:06] | But you, you’re something else. | 但你 你太过分了 |
[25:18] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[25:20] | I don’t have anything to say to you. | 我对你没什么好说的 |
[25:22] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[25:25] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[25:27] | I am just as hurt and scared as you are. | 我跟你一样心痛害怕 |
[25:30] | I share the same feelings. | 我俩感同身受 |
[25:32] | But I also… | 但我现在 |
[25:34] | see clearly now. | 也看明白了 |
[25:36] | Jeremiah was with Cadmus a long time. | 耶利米在卡德摩斯待了太久 |
[25:40] | We’ve never faced an enemy more dangerous. | 我们从没遇过更加危险的敌人 |
[25:43] | We owe it to ourselves | 我们有责任 |
[25:45] | to look at every angle, | 全面观察 |
[25:47] | even if it makes us uncomfortable. | 即便这样让我们难受 |
[25:49] | – You sound just like him. – Like who? | -你和他的口气一样 -谁 |
[25:51] | Mon-El. | 蒙·艾尔 |
[25:53] | Look, I realize that you’re in your honeymoon phase, | 我知道你们处在热恋期 |
[25:56] | but really, Kara, | 但说真的 卡拉 |
[25:58] | I mean, you don’t have to take every stance that he takes. | 你没必要处处向着他 |
[26:02] | I’m not and this isn’t about Mon-El, | 我没有 这也与蒙·艾尔无关 |
[26:04] | this is about the truth. | 事关真相 |
[26:05] | And the truth is that Jeremiah | 真相就是耶利米 |
[26:07] | breaking into the DEO computer system is… | 入侵超查部计算机系统 |
[26:10] | It’s weird. | 非常奇怪 |
[26:11] | He missed out on over a decade as our father. | 他完全错过了当父亲的十年 |
[26:15] | I don’t blame him for wanting to catch up, | 他想尽他所能了解我们 |
[26:17] | – however he can. – Then why not just ask us? | -我不怪他 -那怎么不直接问我们 |
[26:20] | We’re right here. | 我们就在这儿 |
[26:21] | He spent an hour with J’onn today… | 他今天和荣恩一起待了一小时 |
[26:23] | Why wait until he’s alone to access the system? | 为什么要等到自己一个人的时候去访问系统呢 |
[26:26] | Kara, you really don’t trust him, do you? | 卡拉 你真不相信他 是吧 |
[26:27] | No, I don’t trust Cadmus. | 不 我不相信卡德摩斯 |
[26:30] | And I’ll do what I have to, to protect us. | 我至少得有防人之心 |
[26:34] | Well, I guess, you’ve chosen your side. | 好吧 我想你已经表明了立场 |
[26:36] | This is not about sides. | 这与立场无关 |
[26:37] | No. It is. | 不 有关 |
[26:40] | Because either you’re a part of this family or you’re not. | 因为你要么是家里的一员 要么不是 |
[26:44] | – You don’t mean that. – He’s my father. | -你不是真心的 -他是我的父亲 |
[26:46] | – He’s mine, too. – Then act like it! | -也是我的父亲 -那就相信你的父亲 |
[26:58] | There you go. | 准备好 |
[27:00] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[27:03] | It’s all in the wrist. | 全靠手腕的力量 |
[27:06] | Hey! It is on the board! | 上靶了 |
[27:08] | That is a solid on the board shot! | 这绝对是”靶”上钉钉了 |
[27:11] | Baby steps, handsome. | 慢慢来 帅哥 |
[27:14] | There, you wanna go again, | 再来一次 |
[27:14] | or should we let the evening take us elsewhere? | 我们也可以趁着夜色去别的地方 |
[27:16] | Is there anything you’re not good at? | 你有什么不擅长的吗 |
[27:19] | I would love to return the favor. | 我想回报你 |
[27:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:28] | Hi, Winn’s friend. | 你好 温的朋友 |
[27:33] | That was impressive. | 太厉害了 |
[27:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:36] | The last time I tried to play darts I… | 我上次想射飞镖时 |
[27:38] | I… I stabbed fish-head dude. | 我伤了鱼头哥 |
[27:41] | I mean, he was nice about it, but… | 虽然他嘴上说没事 但 |
[27:43] | Yeah. Kevin’s awesome. | 是的 凯文人很好 |
[27:45] | No, I was, uh, talking about your little partner display just then. | 我说的是你和恋人刚刚卿卿我我 |
[27:50] | Yeah. You’re a terrible partner. | 没错 你是糟糕的恋人 |
[27:52] | – Terrible. – Yeah. | -很糟糕 -没错 |
[27:55] | I can not be terrible, for the… the record. | 我可以不那么糟糕的 郑重声明 |
[27:59] | Look, dude, just don’t try so hard. | 兄弟 别太着急了 |
[28:01] | Kara’s a badass. | 卡拉很难对付 |
[28:03] | She’s doesn’t need a protector, or… | 她不需要人保护 |
[28:06] | Or someone to show her off, right? | 也不需要在她面前显摆 对吧 |
[28:08] | The girl does that all by herself. | 那女孩总是亲力亲为 |
[28:11] | So, what’s left for me? | 我还能做什么呢 |
[28:14] | Maybe, ask her. | 问问她吧 |
[28:16] | Just listen to her. | 听进她的话 |
[28:18] | She’s the one you’re dating. | 和你谈恋爱的是她 |
[28:21] | Yo, hold up. | 等等 |
[28:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:25] | – What? – Remember that time I was good at literally everything? | -怎么 -记得那次我天衣无缝地搞定所有事吗 |
[28:28] | No. | 不记得 |
[28:29] | Well, it paid off! | 总算有回报了 |
[28:30] | We tracked Supergirl’s radiation signature. | 我们追踪到了超女的辐射信号 |
[28:33] | Cadmus is moving the fusion bomb. | 卡德摩斯在转移聚变弹 |
[28:46] | All right. I’m in position. | 好吧 我已就位 |
[28:47] | Dad, you there? | 爸 你呢 |
[28:48] | Right here, Alex. | 准备好了 艾丽克斯 |
[28:49] | Standing by for your instructions once we get inside. | 我们一进去就等你们的指示 |
[28:52] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[28:54] | Anything happens to that bomb before you disarm it, | 那颗炸弹解除前 有任何闪失 |
[28:57] | the whole city could go. | 整座城市都会毁灭 |
[28:59] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 会万无一失的 |
[29:01] | Let’s stop them once and for all, girls. | 彻底阻止他们 女儿们 |
[29:06] | Ready when you are, J’onn. | 就等你了 荣恩 |
[29:08] | On my mark. | 准备 |
[29:11] | Three. | 三 |
[29:12] | Two. | 二 |
[29:14] | One. Engage! | 一 行动 |
[29:24] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:28] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:33] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[29:35] | Something’s not right. | 事有蹊跷 |
[29:37] | J’onn, please advise. There’s no sign of target. | 荣恩 请求指示 没有发现目标 |
[29:41] | I repeat, there’s no sign of target. There’s nothing here. | 重复一遍 没有发现目标 这什么也没有 |
[29:45] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[29:53] | Why can’t I read your mind? | 为什么我无法读取你的思想 |
[29:56] | J’onn? | 荣恩 |
[29:58] | Dad? | 爸 |
[30:08] | – What are you? – I’m sorry, friend. | -你是什么人 -对不起 朋友 |
[30:10] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[30:17] | J’onn! | 荣恩 |
[30:23] | Put him down! | 放开他 |
[30:35] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[30:40] | We have to get back. Now! | 我们必须回去了 立刻 |
[30:43] | Let’s move! | 我们快走 |
[30:48] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[30:50] | J’onn, please, stay down, | 荣恩 求求你 别动手 |
[30:51] | I don’t want to hurt you any more than I have. | 我不想继续伤害你了 |
[30:52] | I asked you a question. | 我问了你一个问题 |
[30:54] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[30:55] | What I had to. | 我不得不做的 |
[30:58] | Mon-El was right. | 蒙·艾尔是对的 |
[31:00] | You are a Cadmus man. | 你是卡德摩斯的人 |
[31:02] | J’onn, please, it’s not the whole story. | 荣恩 求你了 这不是事情的全部 |
[31:05] | I will not let you leave. | 我不会让你离开的 |
[31:07] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[32:12] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[32:14] | Yeah, yeah, he will be. | 是的 他会没事的 |
[32:17] | Look, Jeremiah got the jump on him. | 耶利米袭击了他 |
[32:19] | He couldn’t have. | 他不会的 |
[32:21] | Hey, look, even if my dad has turned | 即使我爸倒戈了 |
[32:22] | there is no way he could have overpowered J’onn. | 他也不可能打得过荣恩 |
[32:26] | Yeah. That’s what I would have thought. | 是啊 我也是这么想的 |
[32:28] | Oh, thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝你没事 |
[32:30] | Jeremiah’s arm, | 耶利米的胳膊 |
[32:32] | the one we thought had nerve damage, | 我们以为受到神经损伤的胳膊 |
[32:35] | it’s been enhanced. | 被强化了 |
[32:36] | Cybernetically. | 从神经机械学上 |
[32:37] | Like Hank Henshaw? | 像汉克·亨肖那样 |
[32:41] | Jeremiah isn’t who he was. | 耶利米不是原来的那个他了 |
[32:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:47] | Not as sorry as Cadmus is gonna be. | 卡德摩斯会感到更加抱歉的 |
[32:49] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[32:50] | How? | 怎么找 |
[32:51] | Oh, okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[32:53] | Okay. Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[32:55] | But, I may have | 但是我可能已经 |
[32:57] | hid a tracker on Jeremiah. | 在耶利米身上藏了个跟踪器 |
[33:08] | You’re late, Danvers. | 你来晚了 丹弗斯 |
[33:12] | Jeremiah, it’s been too long. | 耶利米 好久不见 |
[33:14] | There was a little more resistance from the DEO than I anticipated. | 超查部比预想中的要难对付一些 |
[33:18] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. | 没有我对付不了的 |
[33:21] | Did you get the files? | 你拿到文件了吗 |
[33:30] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[33:31] | Not yet. But it will be, soon. | 还没有 不过就快了 |
[33:34] | Dad, you’re coming with us. | 爸 你要跟我们走 |
[33:36] | That’s unlikely, dear. | 这不太可能 亲爱的 |
[33:41] | Ka-boom. | 轰隆 |
[33:49] | No! | 不要 |
[33:51] | Train. Go. | 有火车 快去 |
[33:56] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[33:59] | Dad! | 爸 |
[34:47] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[34:49] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[34:51] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[35:23] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[35:26] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[35:28] | Would you believe me if I said I did it for you? | 如果我说我这么做是为了你 你会相信我吗 |
[35:32] | You betrayed everyone | 你背叛了所有人 |
[35:35] | at the DEO. | 超查部的所有人 |
[35:37] | Your friends. | 你的朋友 |
[35:39] | Our family, | 我们的家人 |
[35:41] | everyone | 所有 |
[35:42] | that I love. | 我爱的人 |
[35:48] | You did that for me? | 你是为了我才这么做的 |
[35:49] | Family’s complicated, honey. | 家庭很复杂 亲爱的 |
[35:54] | I’m bringing you in. | 我要把你抓起来 |
[35:56] | Not alive, you’re not. | 只要我活着 就不可能 |
[35:58] | If you want to bring me in… | 如果你想抓我 |
[36:01] | You’re gonna have to shoot me. | 你得向我开枪 |
[36:07] | If you do it… | 如果你这么做了 |
[36:09] | I’ll understand. | 我会理解的 |
[36:13] | You are always the best part of me. | 你永远是我最好的那部分 |
[36:41] | No, the green wire attaches to the other green wire. | 不 那根绿色的电线连接到另一根绿线 |
[36:44] | No, the other green… | 不是 是另一根绿色… |
[36:47] | I… I’m gonna head over to you. Okay. | 我去那边找你吧 好吗 |
[36:50] | Any luck? | 怎么样 |
[36:51] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[36:53] | I’m sorry, guys. | 真遗憾 各位 |
[36:57] | On your feet already? | 这么快就起来了 |
[36:58] | No time to waste. | 没时间浪费了 |
[37:01] | Any idea what he stole from us? | 知道他从我们这里偷走了什么吗 |
[37:02] | – What he gave to Cadmus? – Not yet. | -他给了卡德摩斯什么 -还不知道 |
[37:04] | Now, I have to go check down on the mainframe and then | 我现在得去检查一下主机 |
[37:06] | once we get the systems back online, I can run a diagnostic… | 一旦我们系统恢复了 我可以运行检测… |
[37:08] | Quick as you can. I want to know what we’re up against. | 尽快搞好 我想要知道我们对抗的是什么 |
[37:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[37:13] | How are you both? | 你俩怎么样 |
[37:15] | It’s been hard. | 挺不容易的 |
[37:17] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[37:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[37:23] | I heard what your father did. | 我听说了你父亲做的事 |
[37:26] | What’re you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[37:29] | I’m… | 我… |
[37:32] | Just worried. | 就是担心 |
[37:33] | I’m worried about what this means for Alex, | 我担心这事会影响艾丽克斯 |
[37:35] | for me, for… | 影响我 影响… |
[37:37] | Jeremiah and Eliza, | 耶利米和伊莉莎 |
[37:39] | for our fight against Cadmus. | 影响我们与卡德摩斯的战斗 |
[37:43] | I’m just worried it’s going to change everything. | 我担心这会改变一切 |
[37:47] | It will. | 一定会的 |
[37:49] | It will make us stronger. | 这会让我们变得更坚强 |
[38:06] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[38:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:22] | How was your dad’s first day? | 你爸第一天上班怎么样 |
[38:27] | That good, huh? | 这么好啊 |
[38:33] | Okay, hold on. hold on. | 行了 缓缓 缓缓 |
[38:37] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[38:39] | Okay. You can tell me anything. | 你什么事都可以和我说 |
[38:42] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[38:46] | What happened with your dad? | 你爸怎么了 |
[38:58] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[39:04] | It’s unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[39:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:15] | No. | 不好 |
[39:16] | No? | 不好 |
[39:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:22] | Hey, today was a… | 今天真是… |
[39:23] | A little… | 有点… |
[39:28] | I just want to… | 我就是想… |
[39:40] | I’m not… I’m not gonna talk. | 我就 我不废话了 |
[39:46] | Why don’t you… Why don’t you tell me what you need? | 你告诉我你需要什么 |
[39:49] | I’ll listen. | 我会听的 |
[39:53] | Just be here with me. | 在这里陪我就好 |
[40:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:03] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[40:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:16] | Just… Just sit here? | 就 就坐在这 |
[40:18] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[40:19] | Yeah, just like this. | 这样就好 |
[40:24] | Do you need anything else? Or… | 你需不需要些别的什么 还是… |
[40:30] | To wake up with me. | 和我一起醒来 |
[40:42] | I’d love to. | 我很愿意 |
[40:58] | You don’t need to… | 你不需要… |
[41:01] | Winn, did you figure out | 温 你找出 |
[41:02] | what Jeremiah stole from the DEO computers? | 耶利米从超查部电脑里偷走什么了吗 |
[41:04] | It’s not good, Kara. | 情况不太妙 卡拉 |
[41:07] | He took the national alien registry. | 他带走了全国外星人注册表 |
[41:10] | Okay, I’m coming in. | 好 我现在过去 |
[41:12] | Hey, what? What is it? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[41:14] | Cadmus has the list of all the aliens in the country. | 卡德摩斯有国内所有外星人的名单 |
[41:16] | Well, what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[41:18] | We get up. | 我们起床 |
[41:24] | Yeah, we do. | 没错 起床 |
[41:27] | Excellent work, Jeremiah. | 干得好 耶利米 |
[41:30] | I know it wasn’t easy. | 我知道不容易 |
[41:32] | We have a deal, don’t we? | 我们有过交易 对不对 |
[41:34] | Yes, we do. | 是的 没错 |
[41:36] | And our work may soon be over. | 我们的工作很快就会结束 |
[41:40] | Soon the Earth will be free. | 很快地球就会被解放 |
[41:43] | Forever. | 永远地 |