时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:11] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | I’ve never met a human that was actually up for dating an alien. | 我从未遇见一个人类真心想和外星人约会 |
[00:45] | Well, now you have. | 现在你遇到了 |
[00:48] | Any idea what Jeremiah stole from us? | 知道耶利米从我们这里偷走了什么吗 |
[00:50] | It’s not good. He took the national alien registry. | 情况不妙 他带走了全国外星人注册表 |
[00:52] | What is it? | 发生了什么 |
[00:53] | Cadmus has the list of all the aliens in the country. | 卡德摩斯有国内所有外星人的名单 |
[00:56] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[00:58] | You betrayed everyone. | 你背叛了所有人 |
[01:00] | Would you believe me if I said I did it for you? | 如果我说我这么做是为了你 你会相信吗 |
[01:28] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[01:33] | Even they can’t stand your singing. | 警察都受不了你们唱歌 |
[01:44] | Sorry to pull you over, | 抱歉让你们靠边停车 |
[01:45] | but I saw you have a broken taillight. | 但我看见你们尾灯坏了 |
[01:47] | I do? Sorry, Officer. | 是吗 抱歉 警官 |
[01:49] | Lucky for you, I have some tape for that. | 你很幸运 我有胶带 |
[01:52] | Come on, I’ll help you put it on. | 来 我帮你贴上 |
[01:55] | See how nice everyone is, once you leave the city. | 看看离开市区后 大家有多棒 |
[02:07] | I don’t understand. You said it was broken? | 怎么回事 你不是说它坏了吗 |
[02:19] | Out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[02:20] | No! No! Run! | 不 快跑 |
[02:35] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[02:41] | Baby! My baby! | 宝贝 我的宝贝 |
[02:43] | What are you going to do to us? | 你要对我们做什么 |
[02:44] | What are you going to do to us? | 你要对我们做什么 |
[02:54] | That’s the 20th abduction since Cadmus got the alien registry. | 这是卡德摩斯拿到注册表后的第20起绑架 |
[02:57] | And they’re escalating. Getting more aggressive. | 事态还在恶化 他们越来越过分了 |
[02:59] | Are we any closer to finding out where Cadmus is taking them? | 查出卡德摩斯要把他们带去何处 |
[03:02] | Or what they want? | 或者他们的目的了吗 |
[03:03] | ‘Cause that is the trillion dollar question. | 这才是炒鸡难的问题[价值万亿] |
[03:05] | It’s million dollar question, buddy. | 是超级难的问题[价值百万] 老兄 |
[03:07] | Really? That low? | 真的吗 就值这么点吗 |
[03:07] | Yes, and um, “No” on all counts. | 没错 然后两个问题都还没有答案 |
[03:10] | Um, I mean I’ve monitored traffic cams, | 我监控了所有交通摄像头 |
[03:12] | sat feeds, cell phone chatter, uh… | 卫星信号 手机通话 |
[03:15] | Maybe Jeremiah taught them how to avoid our radar. | 或许耶利米教了他们如何避开我们的追踪 |
[03:20] | From now on Jeremiah Danvers is an enemy combatant. | 从现在起 耶利米·丹弗斯是敌人 |
[03:23] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:24] | It means, if found, he’s to be arrested on sight. | 一旦发现他 当场逮捕 |
[03:28] | That’s not a problem, is it? | 没有问题吧 |
[03:30] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[03:32] | Good. | 那就好 |
[03:33] | We have to let all these aliens know. | 我们得把这事告诉所有外星人 |
[03:34] | They need to be able to protect themselves. | 他们得有所防备 |
[03:37] | I volunteer to tell everybody at the alien dive bar. | 我可以通知地下酒吧的外星人 |
[03:39] | But it’s not enough to just let all the aliens in the bar know. | 但只让酒吧里的人知道还不够 |
[03:42] | There are hundreds more on that list. | 名单上还有几百个 |
[03:44] | Can you issue a statement? | 你能发表篇声明吗 |
[03:46] | Not without compromising the DEO. | 这样会暴露超查部 |
[03:47] | We’re off the books for a reason. | 官方记录里没有我们是有原因的 |
[03:48] | So do it anonymously. | 那就匿名发表 |
[03:50] | If we do it anonymously, no one will take us seriously. | 如果匿名 没人会当真 |
[03:56] | But they might listen to Catco. | 但他们可能会信凯特科的新闻 |
[03:59] | I’ll write an article, get it on the front page. | 我写篇文章 发布在头版上 |
[04:01] | You think Snapper would run that? | 你觉得史力柏会同意吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah, of course. Absolutely. | 当然 绝对会同意 |
[04:05] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[04:06] | I’m not gonna start a public panic by publishing a conspiracy theory. | 我不会发表一篇阴谋论 引发公众恐慌 |
[04:10] | But Supergirl spoke on the record. | 但我有超女的讲话记录 |
[04:11] | I mean, you saw all those sound bites. | 我是说 你也看到了我有录音 |
[04:14] | You use Supergirl as your source | 你每次拿超女做线人 |
[04:15] | every time you want to get something past me. | 都是想让我通过你的稿子 |
[04:17] | You said a good reporter should always cultivate her source. | 你说过好记者应该好好发展线人 |
[04:20] | Sources. Plural. | 是多位线人 复数 |
[04:23] | I’m not gonna take your word for it. | 我不会信你的话 |
[04:25] | Way too much fake news out there. I can’t risk it. | 假新闻都烂大街了 我不能冒这个险 |
[04:27] | So, what, you’re willing to put people’s lives in danger | 所以你宁愿置他人性命于危险之中 |
[04:30] | than risk hurting your reputation? | 也不愿承担损害名声的风险吗 |
[04:32] | Careful, ponytail. | 小心点 马尾妹 |
[04:33] | You’re at DEFCON 3 with the moxie. | 你已经胆大包天到要三级警戒了 |
[04:36] | We’re the paper of record in this town. | 我们是市里有名的报纸 |
[04:38] | From now on, you need at least two independent sources | 从现在起你需要至少两位独立线人 |
[04:40] | verifying every single quote, | 核实每处引用 |
[04:42] | no matter whose life is at stake. | 无论谁有性命危险 |
[04:43] | What if you interviewed Supergirl? | 如果你来采访超女呢 |
[04:45] | I mean, you’ve interviewed our Presidents, | 你采访过总统 |
[04:47] | world leaders, Julian Assange. | 世界领袖 朱利安·阿桑奇 |
[04:50] | You’d be able to tell if she was a credible source or not. | 你能够判断超女是否可信 |
[04:54] | Better be an exclusive. | 最好是独家采访 |
[04:55] | Of course. She won’t speak to anyone else. | 当然 她不会接其他采访 |
[05:10] | Ah, game. | 我赢了 |
[05:12] | Which means you owe me dinner, | 所以你欠我一顿饭 |
[05:14] | a bottle of Scotch, | 一瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[05:16] | and one of those flash grenade things. | 还有像闪光手榴弹一样的东西 |
[05:19] | It’s like The Twelve Days of Christmas. | 简直就像《圣诞节的十二天》这首歌 |
[05:22] | – Alex? – I’m sorry. | -艾丽克斯 -抱歉 |
[05:25] | – I’m just… I’m… -…thinking about your dad. | -我只是 我 -在想你的父亲 |
[05:28] | Don’t worry. The DEO’s gonna find him. | 别担心 超查部会找到他的 |
[05:29] | That is what I’m worried about. | 这正是我担心的 |
[05:32] | The DEO considers him a threat. | 超查部视他为威胁 |
[05:35] | When we find Cadmus, things are gonna get rough | 等找到卡德摩斯时 事态会变紧张 |
[05:37] | and he could get caught in the crossfire. | 他可能会在交火中受伤 |
[05:40] | He stole the registry from the DEO. He hurt J’onn. | 他从超查部偷了注册表 伤害了荣恩 |
[05:46] | But, Maggie, I know him. | 但是 玛吉 我了解他 |
[05:48] | He’s a good man. | 他是好人 |
[05:49] | And even if he is siding with Cadmus, there has to be a reason. | 即便站在卡德摩斯那边也一定有苦衷 |
[05:53] | He’s either, I don’t know, | 他要么就 我也不知道 |
[05:54] | threatening him or they’re blackmailing him, | 他可能是被威胁了 被勒索了 |
[05:56] | or they are mind controlling him or… | 或者他被精神控制了 或者 |
[06:01] | I am the only one left who believes in him. | 我是唯一还相信他的人 |
[06:03] | Well, you’re gonna be there when they find him. | 他们找到他 你也会在 |
[06:05] | Okay? And you’re gonna help protect him. | 好吗 你可以保护他 |
[06:12] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[06:15] | Double or nothing? | 赌注两倍 不然作罢 |
[06:16] | There’s no way I’m giving you a grenade. | 我不可能送你手榴弹 |
[06:18] | Fine. I’ll go get us another round. | 好吧 我再去买一轮酒 |
[06:20] | Okay. Well, I’ll rack. | 行 我来摆球 |
[06:25] | And, while I loved the movie version of Dune, as I expected, | 不过我不出所料地喜欢《沙丘》的电影版 |
[06:29] | – except for… – The Sandworms. | -除了… -沙虫 |
[06:31] | I mean, the Fremen just peel apart their scales with hooks | 弗里曼人用钩子去掉沙虫的鳞片 |
[06:34] | and suddenly worm-riding is a viable mode of transportation? | 骑虫就成了可行的交通方式了吗 |
[06:37] | – Yeah. – I don’t think so. So unrealistic. | -当然 -我不认可 太假了 |
[06:40] | But the Bene Gesserit are… | 但本尼杰瑟瑞特人简直 |
[06:41] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[06:42] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[06:44] | I mean, mystical women with the power to influence the future? | 有能力影响未来的神秘女人 |
[06:46] | I’m here for it. I’m here for it. | 我绝对爱看 绝对爱看 |
[06:50] | Lyra, how long have you been on Earth? | 莱拉 你来地球多长时间了 |
[06:52] | A couple of years. But I learned English off-world. | 几年 但我在其他地方学的英语 |
[06:54] | Your English is impressive. | 你的英语令人刮目相看 |
[06:56] | But I’m actually a lot more impressed | 但更令我刮目相看的是 |
[06:57] | by how well you speak “Winn.” | 你和温很有共同语言 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | – Yeah, we get each other. – Yeah, babe. | -没错 我们懂对方 -是 宝贝 |
[07:06] | – I think we need some more drinks. – Okay. | -我们再喝点酒吧 -好啊 |
[07:08] | – I’ll be right back. – All right. | -一会儿回来 -好的 |
[07:13] | – Well, well, well. – What? | -厉害啊 -怎么了 |
[07:15] | You really like this girl. | 你真的很喜欢这个女孩 |
[07:17] | Uh, she’s okay. | 她还行 |
[07:18] | “She’s okay.” What’re you talking about? “She’s okay”? | 她还行 你说什么鬼话 仅仅是还行 |
[07:21] | Come… Listen, okay, listen. I know I generally fall, | 别这样 听着 我知道我一般 |
[07:25] | like, hard and fast for a girl but… | 很快深深爱上一个女孩 但 |
[07:29] | I don’t know. I’m listening to your advice, | 我也不太清楚 但我听了你的建议 |
[07:30] | and I’m gonna take it slow. | 我准备慢慢来 |
[07:33] | Listen, I am like the twice-bitten, thrice-shy guy, so… | 我这是一朝被蛇咬 十年怕井绳 所以 |
[07:52] | Lyra, where are you? | 莱拉 你在哪儿 |
[08:09] | Winn. | 温 |
[08:14] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[08:16] | No! | 不 |
[08:20] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[08:22] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[08:26] | I’ll get her. | 我去救她 |
[08:30] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[08:32] | Freeze! Or I will shoot. | 站住 不然我就开枪了 |
[08:34] | Stop. Roll out, boys! | 站住 走吧 伙计们 |
[08:36] | Lady here, she’s about to drop her gun. Isn’t she, huh? | 至于这位小姐 她会放下枪的 对吧 |
[08:40] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[08:58] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[09:06] | I should’ve gotten why it’s there sooner. | 我早该料到那是他们的目标 |
[09:07] | I mean, if these guys hadn’t come in then I would’ve… | 如果这些人那时还没来 我就会 |
[09:09] | We’ll get her back, Winn. | 我们会救她回来的 温 |
[09:11] | You don’t know that, okay? | 这你没法确定好吗 |
[09:12] | We don’t know anything, all right? | 我们什么都确定不了 好吗 |
[09:14] | Hank, are you sure you can’t get anything from this guy? | 汉克 你确定没法从他那里获取线索吗 |
[09:16] | Cadmus must’ve found a way to shield his thoughts from me. | 卡德摩斯肯定发现了屏蔽我的方法 |
[09:19] | But we will find something, Winn. We always do. | 我们能想出办法的 温 一如既往 |
[09:21] | Everything I’ve tried, it’s led to nothing. | 我用尽了手段 毫无效果 |
[09:23] | And if they hurt her, your father, | 如果他们伤害她 你父亲 |
[09:24] | – I’m sorry, but this is his fault. – Agent Schott. | -很抱歉 但这是他的错 -肖特特工 |
[09:30] | Winn, you know what you need right now? | 温 你知道你现在需要什么吗 |
[09:32] | If you say “a drink,” I swear, I… | 你要是敢说”喝一杯” 小心我… |
[09:34] | Oh, I was going to say “Deep breath,” | 其实我想说”深呼吸” |
[09:35] | But that is a much better idea. | 不过喝一杯这主意更好 |
[09:37] | ‘Cause Zakarian Ale always takes the edge off. | 因为撒加利亚麦酒总能让人放松 |
[09:40] | I’m gonna go get a bottle. | 我去拿一瓶 |
[09:46] | Like I said to the other guy that came in to talk to me, | 我已经跟今天来找我的另一个人说过 |
[09:48] | I got nothing to say to you people. | 我对你们这些人无话可说 |
[09:50] | Yeah, that’s what I heard. | 对 我听说了 |
[09:57] | Now, me… | 可我… |
[09:59] | I bet you’ve got loose lips. | 我确定你的嘴很松 |
[10:02] | Now tell me, where is Cadmus? | 告诉我 卡德摩斯在哪里 |
[10:09] | Tell me where Cadmus is. | 告诉我卡德摩斯在哪里 |
[10:11] | – Tell me where Cadmus is! – I can’t. | -告诉我卡德摩斯在哪里 -我做不到 |
[10:13] | Okay, they put stuff in my head, all right? | 他们在我脑子里装了东西 知道吗 |
[10:15] | They’ll know. They’ll kill me. | 他们会发现 然后杀了我 |
[10:19] | Well, it’s either them or it’s me. | 他们不杀 我也会杀你 |
[10:22] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[10:24] | – Alex! Come on, get out of here! – She’s crazy! | -艾丽克斯 快出去 -她疯了 |
[10:27] | One more word out of you and she’s the least of your problems. | 你再说一句 我让你知道什么叫疯 |
[10:30] | – Come on. – All right, all right! | -快走 -行了 行了 |
[10:34] | – Look, I’m sorry. I know I was out of line. I just… – Alex… | -对不起 我知道我越界了 -艾丽克斯 |
[10:37] | I just thought I could get him to tell us something. | 我只是觉得我可以逼他说些什么 |
[10:39] | Alex, he can’t tell us anything if he’s dead. | 艾丽克斯 他死了就什么都说不出了 |
[10:41] | I would have stopped. | 我能停下来 |
[10:46] | What Winn said about your father… | 温说到你父亲… |
[10:48] | This has nothing to do with him, okay? | 这件事与他无关 好吗 |
[10:50] | I just want to help Winn find Lyra. I wanted… | 我只想帮温找到莱拉 我想… |
[10:53] | I want to find them all, okay, before Cadmus… | 我想找到他们所有人 免得卡德摩斯… |
[11:02] | You know, maybe Mon-El was right. | 也许蒙·艾尔说得对 |
[11:04] | We all could use a deep breath. Or a drink. | 我们都应该深呼吸 或者喝一杯 |
[11:09] | I’m fine. | 不必了 |
[11:11] | Okay? I promise. | 我没事 我保证 |
[11:19] | Hey, Chief. Supergirl is here in James’ office. | 头儿 超女来了 在詹姆斯办公室 |
[11:22] | She didn’t want to cause a scene outside. | 她不想搞得外面人尽皆知 |
[11:27] | How considerate. | 她可真贴心 |
[11:35] | Snapper Carr. Pleasure to meet you. | 史力柏·卡尔 幸会 |
[11:38] | You’re on the record, Supergirl. | 本次采访会被录音 超女 |
[11:40] | – You good with that? – Yes. | -你不介意吗 -没问题 |
[11:42] | Danvers says you were her source. | 丹弗斯说你曾是她的线人 |
[11:44] | You claim Cadmus stole the alien registry? | 你声称卡德摩斯偷了外星人注册表 |
[11:46] | – Yes, I can confirm that. – So who was your source? | -是的 我可以证实 -请问你的线人是谁 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry, but that information is confidential. | 很抱歉 这我无可奉告 |
[11:53] | You just said you were on the record. Which is it? | 你刚才说了不介意录音 到底是什么 |
[11:55] | It doesn’t matter who told me. What matters is the story. | 谁告诉我的并不重要 重要的是消息内容 |
[11:58] | Not unless I can verify your story’s origin. | 可我必须证实消息来源 |
[12:00] | You expect people to just trust you? | 你觉得人们会这样轻易信你吗 |
[12:04] | – I never lie. – Mmm, bully for you. | -我从不撒谎 -那挺好的 |
[12:07] | But you’re talking to a journalist. | 但我是个记者 |
[12:09] | We believe everyone is lying until we can prove they’re not. | 我们认为每个人都在撒谎 除非有证据 |
[12:13] | So, this list. | 这份名单 |
[12:15] | Who had it in the first place? Who was it stolen from? | 最开始在谁手里 是从谁那里偷出来的 |
[12:18] | I won’t reveal their name, | 我不会说出他们的名字 |
[12:20] | but I can confirm it is a classified federal agency | 但我可以证实是一家保密的联邦政府机构 |
[12:23] | who reported the theft from their servers. | 通过服务器通报了这次失窃 |
[12:25] | So, you got your intel from a government black site. | 你是从政府黑网上拿到的信息 |
[12:27] | How long have you been involved with them? | 你跟他们扯上关系多久了 |
[12:29] | Well, that’s a leading question, Mr. Carr. | 卡尔先生 你这属于诱导性提问 |
[12:31] | I never said I was involved with them. | 我从没说过我跟他们有关系 |
[12:33] | I’m not the story. Cadmus is. | 内容不在我 重点是卡德摩斯 |
[12:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | Off the record. I won’t reveal it came from you. | 私下说 我不会说是你透露的 |
[12:43] | You give me a name, I’ll verify it myself and bam, | 只要告诉我名字 我亲自去确认 |
[12:46] | we’re off to the races. | 然后马上报道 |
[12:48] | So… Who told you about the stolen list? | 那么 是谁告诉你名单失窃的事 |
[12:55] | You have enough to go on. | 我给你的信息已经够了 |
[12:57] | Innocent people will keep | 如果你不写这篇报道 |
[12:58] | disappearing if you don’t run this article. | 会有更多无辜的人失踪 |
[13:01] | – You can quote me on that. – Great. | -这句话你可以写下来 -很好 |
[13:06] | How did it go? Did you get everything you needed? | 怎么样 拿到想要的信息了吗 |
[13:09] | – No. She gave me nothing. – Nothing, but… | -没有 她什么都没说 -怎么会 |
[13:12] | But I… She was in here, and I heard her saying a lot of stuff. | 可是她来了啊 我听到她说了很多 |
[13:15] | You heard her withholding a lot of stuff. | 可她隐而不言的内容更多 |
[13:16] | – But she told you the truth. – She told me parts. | -但她说出了真相 -只说了一部分 |
[13:19] | It’s not a journalist’s job to cherry pick and decide | 记者不应该挑挑拣拣 |
[13:21] | which bits get shown and which bits don’t. | 决定说什么不说什么 |
[13:23] | We show everything. | 我们要言无不尽 |
[13:27] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[13:28] | As my grandmother used to say in the shtetl, | 这是在犹太村时 我奶奶常说的话 |
[13:29] | “A half-truth is a whole lie.” | “部分的真相也是谎言” |
[13:31] | The American public has a right to know the whole truth, Danvers. | 美国人们有权知道全部真相 丹弗斯 |
[13:34] | And until you can provide me with more than just an NFA source, | 除非你能向我证明信息来源非常可靠 |
[13:37] | the story is DOA. | 否则这报道没戏 |
[13:54] | Dad. | 爸 |
[13:55] | Alex, listen to me, there isn’t much time. | 艾丽克斯 听我说 我们时间不多 |
[13:58] | Cadmus is gonna slaughter them, everyone they’ve abducted. | 卡德摩斯要屠杀他们绑架的所有人 |
[14:02] | Now, I can stop them, but only with your help. | 只有你帮我 我才能阻止他们 |
[14:06] | I wanna trust you, | 我想相信你 |
[14:08] | but I have to know that you’re telling me the truth. | 但我必须确认你对我说的是实情 |
[14:10] | The only reason I’m alive right now | 我还活着的唯一理由 |
[14:11] | is because Cadmus believes I turned to their side. | 是因为卡德摩斯相信我倒戈了 |
[14:14] | The only way I could prove my loyalty to them | 我向他们证明忠诚的唯一方法 |
[14:17] | was to betray my own children. | 就是背叛我自己的孩子们 |
[14:19] | Alex, I am on your side. Always. | 艾丽克斯 我永远和你在同一战线 |
[14:23] | Cadmus has them penned up in cells | 卡德摩斯把他们关在牢房里 |
[14:24] | that are rigged to kill them. | 牢房被改造过 能杀死他们 |
[14:27] | All Lillian has to do is press one button. | 莉莉安只要按一下按钮就行 |
[14:30] | I can’t disable it myself. | 我自己解除不了 |
[14:32] | But in the DEO armory, there’s a magnetic field disrupter. | 但在超查部武器库里有一个磁场干扰器 |
[14:35] | It will shut down the cages. | 它能关闭牢房的功能 |
[14:37] | I need you to get that for me. | 你得弄一个给我 |
[14:40] | Come with me. | 你跟我走 |
[14:41] | We’ll explain everything to J’onn and he’ll help us. | 我们向荣恩解释一切 他会帮我们的 |
[14:43] | J’onn is not family. | 荣恩不是家人 |
[14:45] | If the DEO apprehends me, | 如果超查部逮捕了我 |
[14:46] | they’re gonna treat me as a hostile. | 会把我当成敌人 |
[14:49] | You don’t know what they’re gonna do to me. | 你不知道他们会对我做些什么 |
[14:51] | Alex, I need you to decide quickly. | 艾丽克斯 我需要你快点决定 |
[14:55] | Will you help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[15:05] | Yes, I will help… | 好 我帮你 |
[15:11] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[15:15] | – You were testing me? – I had no choice. | -你来试探我 -我别无选择 |
[15:19] | You are a federal agent, Alex, | 你是联邦特工 艾丽克斯 |
[15:21] | who took an oath. | 你发过誓的 |
[15:23] | We’re facing a crisis situation here, | 我们面对的情况很危急 |
[15:24] | thousands of lives are at stake. | 成千上万条性命危在旦夕 |
[15:26] | I feared your judgment might be compromised. | 我担心你的判断会受到情感干扰 |
[15:28] | Sadly, I was right. | 遗憾的是 我是对的 |
[15:30] | J’onn. Just listen… | 荣恩 听我说 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 我很遗憾 艾丽克斯 |
[15:33] | You are suspended from duty until further notice. | 在进一步通知前 你被停职了 |
[15:34] | No. No, no, no. J’onn… | 不 不行 荣恩 |
[15:38] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[15:59] | Project Exodus. | 出埃及记计划 |
[16:02] | It’s almost ready. | 就快准备好了 |
[16:06] | “The Overman shall be the meaning of the Earth. | “超人当赋予地球意义 |
[16:09] | “Remain faithful to the Earth, | 当忠于地球 |
[16:11] | “And do not believe those | 不要相信那些 |
[16:13] | who speak to you of otherworldly hopes.” | 向你兜售来世希望之人” |
[16:16] | Nietzsche. | 尼采 |
[16:18] | Who better? | 舍他其谁 |
[16:21] | His Superman was about we humans believing in ourselves | 他诗中的”超人”是相信自己 |
[16:24] | instead of looking up to gods. | 而非信奉诸神的人 |
[16:28] | This time, | 这次 |
[16:31] | you’re the only Superman we need. | 我们唯一需要的超人就是你 |
[16:49] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[17:12] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[17:13] | Hey, Maggie. I heard what happened. | 玛吉 事情经过我都听说了 |
[17:15] | J’onn shouldn’t have done that to you. | 荣恩不该那样对你 |
[17:18] | It was a betrayal. And it was unfair. | 那是背叛 太不公平了 |
[17:21] | And I need you to explain that to J’onn, | 我需要你去向荣恩解释 |
[17:23] | and just ask him to put me back on the case. | 叫他让我重新负责这个事件 |
[17:26] | Well, I… | 我 |
[17:29] | – I don’t agree with his methods… – Yeah. | -我不同意他的做法 -当然 |
[17:31] | But I do agree with his assessment. | 但我同意他的看法 |
[17:33] | I think you should sit this one out. | 我认为这次你不该插手 |
[17:36] | What? | 什么 |
[17:36] | Alex, I heard what happened. | 艾丽克斯 你做的事我都听说了 |
[17:38] | You lost it while interrogating a suspect. What’s going on? | 你在审问犯人时失控了 你到底怎么了 |
[17:41] | That’s not what matters. | 那都不重要 |
[17:43] | What matters is our father | 重要的是我们的父亲 |
[17:45] | and there’s still good in him. | 他仍有善良的一面 |
[17:48] | So, I just… I need you to convince J’onn, | 所以我需要你去说服荣恩 |
[17:51] | ’cause I have to be there | 因为当我们找到卡德摩斯时 |
[17:53] | – when we find Cadmus… – Alex… | -我必须在场 -艾丽克斯 |
[17:54] | – I have to protect him. – Alex, listen to me. | -我必须保护他 -艾丽克斯 听我说 |
[17:56] | I am not gonna let anything happen to Jeremiah. I promise. | 我不会让耶利米受伤的 我保证 |
[17:59] | But you are putting all of your focus on him | 但你的所有心思都在他身上 |
[18:02] | when you should be focusing on the aliens we are trying to find. | 而你本该专注于找到我们想找的外星人们 |
[18:06] | And when we find them, you risk making a bad call, | 当我们找到他们的时候 你可能会判断失误 |
[18:09] | putting him in danger. Or worse, getting yourself hurt. | 让他陷入危险 或者更糟 让你自己受伤 |
[18:13] | I have to go, I’m sorry. | 我得走了 抱歉 |
[18:14] | I have to figure out | 我得想办法 |
[18:16] | how to get this article run. I’ll call you later. | 发表这篇文章 我晚点打给你 |
[18:23] | I assume you agree with Kara. | 我猜你也同意卡拉的看法 |
[18:27] | Actually, I don’t. | 其实我不同意 |
[18:29] | You wanna protect your dad? That’s what you need to do. | 你想保护你爸 你也需要这么做 |
[18:32] | – Then you’ll help me? – Ride or die. | -那你会帮我吗 -赴汤蹈火 |
[18:37] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪开始 |
[18:43] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:45] | – Lena! – She said with surprise in her voice, for some reason. | -莉娜 -不知何故 她看到我很惊讶 |
[18:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:50] | We were gonna go try that new fermentation place. | 我们本来要去看看那家新发酵场 |
[18:52] | I totally forgot. | 我彻底忘了 |
[18:53] | I’m so sorry. There’s just… | 很对不起 只是 |
[18:56] | – There’s a lot going on. – It’s okay. | -发生了很多事 -没事的 |
[18:57] | You don’t need to explain. Kombucha can wait. | 你不必解释 红茶菌可以等 |
[19:00] | – Ah. Okay. – Is everything okay? | -好 -还好吧 |
[19:02] | No. Snapper refused to publish my… my article, uh, on Cadmus. | 不好 史力柏不愿发表我写卡德摩斯的文章 |
[19:08] | – He says I need more sources. – What did Mother do now? | -他说我需要更多线索 -母亲又干了什么 |
[19:12] | Cadmus stole the alien registry. | 卡德摩斯偷了外星人注册表 |
[19:15] | They’re abducting everyone on the list. | 他们在绑架注册表上的每一个外星人 |
[19:18] | My article was meant to warn everyone. | 我的文章是想警告他们每一个人 |
[19:25] | Well, something that important, | 这么重要的事 |
[19:27] | if Snapper won’t let you publish it at CatCo, | 如果史力柏不让你在凯特科发表 |
[19:30] | maybe be a citizen journalist. | 也许你就做个公民记者 |
[19:32] | Post a blog. Tweet the hell out of it. | 发博客 发推特博取关注 |
[19:35] | Imagine how many people you could reach instantly, | 想想发表在博客上 你可以立刻 |
[19:37] | by just blogging about it. | 联系到多少人 |
[19:39] | Yeah. Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[19:41] | Although Snapper would crucify me. | 虽然史力柏会狠批我一顿 |
[19:44] | Hey, in the meantime, um, | 还有 |
[19:45] | maybe there’s something you can help me with. | 也许你可以帮我做件事 |
[19:47] | Does L-Corp have any technology | 卢瑟公司有没有什么高科技 |
[19:48] | that we could use to find missing aliens? | 也许我们能用来寻找失踪的外星人 |
[19:50] | I can look into it. | 我可以去看看 |
[19:53] | Or maybe I can do one better. | 或许我可以做一个更好的 |
[19:56] | When Lex ran the company, Mother was on the Board. | 莱克斯管理公司时 母亲还在董事会里 |
[19:58] | Maybe she left something behind, | 也许她留下了一些东西 |
[20:00] | you know, trail of bread crumbs. | 面包屑般的痕迹 |
[20:02] | Could be your second source. | 也许能成为你的第二线索 |
[20:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:04] | What are friends for? | 这就叫朋友 |
[20:08] | You gotta give me the benefit of the doubt this time. | 这次你要给我个机会 |
[20:11] | Bruno. | 布鲁诺 |
[20:13] | This is a sure thing. | 这是肯定的 |
[20:15] | And I’ll pay you back right after. | 之后我会立刻还给你的 |
[20:19] | You will? | 是吗 |
[20:21] | Yeah, yeah, 50 down on the Knights. | 五十赌骑士赢 |
[20:25] | You won’t be sorry. | 你不会后悔的 |
[20:35] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[20:40] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[20:42] | Saw you had a broken taillight. | 看到你有一个车尾灯坏了 |
[20:44] | Lucky for you, I have some special tape to fix that right up. | 你很幸运 我有些特别的胶带能立刻修好 |
[20:51] | It’s my lucky day after all. | 毕竟今天是我的幸运日 |
[20:54] | Oh, it’s right… Yeah, see that? | 就在… 看到了吗 |
[20:58] | – Just keep… – Whoa! No. | -只要保持 -糟了 |
[21:04] | Officer, I think that man needs help. | 警官 那人好像需要帮助 |
[21:14] | – I need to borrow this more often. – Yeah, right. | -我要经常借借这枪 -好 |
[21:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:30] | And bingo. | 搞定 |
[21:35] | Find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah, GPS coordinates for everywhere this van has been. | 这辆车历史路线的定位 |
[21:39] | I know where Cadmus is. | 我知道卡德摩斯在哪了 |
[21:41] | – Want me to go with you? – No, I gotta do it alone. | -要我和你一起去吗 -不 我得自己去 |
[21:47] | I wish I had what you two have. | 但愿我也能亲一个 |
[21:48] | – Go away, Brian. – Get out of here. | -走开 布莱恩 -赶快走 |
[21:53] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这枪的 |
[22:00] | Found it. The annual budget report from last year. | 找到了 去年的年度预算报告 |
[22:04] | Alana, take a look at this. | 阿兰娜 来看看这个 |
[22:06] | Did you know that Luthor Corp shuttered | 你知道卢瑟公司在2007年 |
[22:07] | my brother’s naval research facility back in 2007? | 关闭了我哥哥的海军研究所吗 |
[22:10] | I was in the 8th grade. | 我那时才上初二 |
[22:14] | Well, if it’s been shut down for 10 years, | 如果已经关了十年 |
[22:16] | why did L-Corp get billed for a metals shipment last month? | L公司上个月怎么会收到金属货运的账单 |
[22:18] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[22:21] | Accounting just switched operating systems. Could be a glitch. | 会计部刚换了操作系统 可能出了故障 |
[22:25] | You go to the archives and get me the tax returns | 你去档案室给我拿过去十年的 |
[22:27] | and annual budgets for the last 10 years. | 纳税申报单和年度预算 |
[22:29] | Right away, Ms. Luthor. | 立刻去 卢瑟女士 |
[22:38] | It’s me. She found out about the site. | 是我 她发现那个地址了 |
[22:41] | My daughter is certainly persistent. | 我女儿还真是固执 |
[22:43] | But I can’t let her interfere with our plans. | 但我不能让她妨碍我们的计划 |
[22:45] | – Should I take care of her? – Yes. | -我应该搞定她吗 -是的 |
[22:48] | But nothing permanent. | 但别造成永久的伤害 |
[22:49] | She just needs to be redirected. | 只用转移她的注意力就行 |
[22:53] | Consider it done. | 就当已经办妥了 |
[23:15] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[23:17] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[23:20] | She’s with me. | 她和我一起的 |
[23:30] | You shouldn’t have come after me, Alex. | 你不该来找我 艾丽克斯 |
[23:33] | You could have been killed. | 你差点没了命 |
[23:37] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[23:40] | It’s a Hoshin frigate, the best in the Kazark fleet. | 这是霍欣护卫舰 卡扎克舰队里最强的 |
[23:44] | As soon as it breaches atmosphere, | 一冲破大气层 |
[23:45] | it’s gonna jump to light speed and go to Takron-Galtos. | 就能加速到光速 驶往塔科隆盖托斯星球 |
[23:48] | They’ll find passage home from there. | 他们能从那里找到回家的路 |
[23:50] | Lillian is sending them back? | 莉莉安要送他们回去 |
[23:52] | It was my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[23:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[23:55] | Lillian was going to kill them all. | 莉莉安本来要杀光他们 |
[23:58] | You are forcibly deporting them. | 你这是强行驱逐他们 |
[24:01] | I mean, some of them have escaped famine | 他们中有人逃离了饥荒 |
[24:03] | and poverty and genocide. | 贫穷与种族灭绝 |
[24:05] | At least this way, they have a chance. | 至少活着 还能有希望 |
[24:08] | – It was all a lie. – No. | -这都是谎言 -不 |
[24:10] | No, everything you told me in the woods. | 你在树林里跟我说的一切 |
[24:12] | You said that you were working for Cadmus for me. | 你说你之前为了我才帮卡德摩斯做事 |
[24:16] | And I am. | 现在还是 |
[24:17] | From the moment Cadmus took me prisoner, they told me | 卡德摩斯囚禁我那刻起 他们就告诉我 |
[24:21] | they were gonna kill you and Kara unless I did what they said. | 他们要杀了你和卡拉 除非我听他们的 |
[24:26] | I made my choice. | 我做出了选择 |
[24:28] | Protect my girls at all costs. | 不顾一切地保护我的女儿们 |
[24:32] | How could you think that we would want you to hurt others | 你怎么会觉得我们会希望你伤害他人 |
[24:35] | to protect us? | 来保护我们 |
[24:41] | There are some things that you will never understand | 等你为人父母 你才会明白 |
[24:44] | until you’re a parent. | 其中的苦衷 |
[24:46] | Do you think Mom would understand this? | 你觉得妈妈会明白吗 |
[24:51] | I can only hope that someday she will. | 我只能希望她有一天会明白 |
[25:00] | Kara, I’m home! | 卡拉 我回家了 |
[25:03] | I just… | 我只是 |
[25:04] | I love saying it like that. | 我喜欢这么说话 |
[25:07] | Hey, come on, not even a smile? | 怎么了 愁眉苦脸的 |
[25:09] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么回事 发生了什么 |
[25:12] | I’m trying to decide whether I should blog my article myself. | 我在纠结该不该私自发出我的文章 |
[25:15] | Well, what happens if you blob it? | 你发粗来了会怎样 |
[25:17] | – Blog. – Right, that’s what I said, blob. | -发出 -我就是这么说的 发粗 |
[25:19] | Will Snapper get mad or something? | 史力柏会发火吗 |
[25:22] | Uh, big time. Yeah. | 会发飙的 |
[25:24] | Okay, well, think fast. | 那你直接回答 |
[25:26] | Do you think it’s the right thing to do? | 这是不是正确的事情 |
[25:30] | – Go. – Yes. I do. | -说 -我觉得是 |
[25:32] | Well, there you go. Then publish it. Easy. | 那不就得了 发表文章 很简单 |
[25:36] | But how can you be so sure? | 但你怎么这么肯定我的看法 |
[25:37] | Because you are the most moral person I know. | 因为你是我认识品行最端正的人 |
[25:41] | So if you think it’s the right thing to do, it is. | 如果你觉得这是正确的事 那就是 |
[25:45] | – I… – Do it. | -我 -发啊 |
[25:48] | Just push the button. | 按那个键就好 |
[25:50] | – Push the button. – Okay. | -按那个键 -好吧 |
[25:53] | – It’s blobbed. – There you go. | -发粗来了 -好了 |
[25:56] | Way to blob, babe. | 总算发粗来了 亲爱的 |
[26:02] | – Let me get some chow. – Lena? | -我吃些东西 -莉娜 |
[26:03] | I found something. | 我有发现了 |
[26:04] | Activity at a Luthor facility that’s supposedly defunct. | 卢瑟家的一栋废弃建筑有活动迹象 |
[26:08] | It’s big enough to build almost anything. | 建筑大到什么都能建 |
[26:11] | Or to hide something. | 可能什么都能藏 |
[26:16] | – Lena? – Stay back! | -莉娜 -退后 |
[26:18] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[26:31] | Dropped something? | 掉了东西吗 |
[26:39] | – How did you know? – I was getting coffee | -你怎么知道的 -你打电话时 我本来要 |
[26:42] | with Kara Danvers when you called. | 和卡拉·丹弗斯一起买咖啡 |
[26:43] | – That’s lucky. – Yeah. | -真幸运 -没错 |
[26:45] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你出现了 |
[26:48] | I have something you’ll both want to know. | 我有你们俩都想知道的线索 |
[26:50] | Cadmus and the missing aliens. I know where they are. | 卡德摩斯和失踪的外星人 我知道他们在哪 |
[26:59] | Please, Dad. It’s not too late. | 拜托 爸爸 现在还为时未晚 |
[27:01] | I’m afraid it is, Agent Danvers. | 恐怕晚了 丹弗斯特工 |
[27:03] | Get to your launch stations. | 你们马上去发射站 |
[27:07] | – Lillian, what are you doing? – Damage control. | -莉莉安 你要干什么 -止损 |
[27:10] | Your other daughter, Kara Danvers, | 你另一位女儿 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[27:11] | just unleashed an article online, exposing our plan. | 刚刚在网上发布了文章 曝光了我们的计划 |
[27:16] | We’re going to cut our losses. | 我们要止损 |
[27:17] | Launch the ship with the aliens already loaded. | 发射已经装好外星人的飞船 |
[27:20] | We’ve got a few hundred of them. | 我们抓了好几百个 |
[27:22] | It’s not what I envisioned, | 和我料想的不一样 |
[27:25] | but it’s a start. | 但也开了个头 |
[27:26] | – System locked. – Turn it off. Now! | -系统已锁定 -关掉 快 |
[27:32] | – You don’t threaten me. – Lillian, do you really think | -胆敢威胁我 -莉莉安 你真以为 |
[27:36] | that I would walk into the lion’s den without a whip? | 我会毫无准备地勇闯狮穴吗 |
[27:39] | I planted 10 Haldorr particle mines all over this facility. | 我在这里安装了十个哈尔多尔粒子地雷 |
[27:45] | Stop the launch. | 停止发射 |
[27:49] | – You’re lying. – You wanna bet? | -你在撒谎 -你想赌一把吗 |
[27:56] | The rest of the bombs are on a dead-man switch. | 剩余炸弹都与开关相连 放开开关的人会牺牲 |
[27:58] | I let this go and the entire place lights up. | 我放开这个 这整个地方都会被炸飞 |
[28:02] | – I won’t stop this. – I don’t need you to. | -我不会阻止你的 -我也不需要你这么做 |
[28:05] | Dad, | 爸 |
[28:07] | it’s time for you to do what you taught your daughters to do. | 你当初教女儿们做的事 轮到你来做了 |
[28:10] | Are you with me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[28:13] | Tamper with my launch, Jeremiah, | 你要是干扰我的发射 耶利米 |
[28:15] | and I declare war on your whole family. | 我向你全家宣战 |
[28:17] | If you let her… | 如果她这么做了 |
[28:20] | We’re gonna protect each other. Always. | 我们会永远保护彼此 |
[28:24] | Jeremiah. Jeremiah! | 耶利米 耶利米 |
[28:27] | Dad, make this right. | 爸 弥补这一切 |
[28:47] | Now stop the launch. | 停止发射 |
[28:49] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[28:50] | Give my daughter the override code. | 给我女儿重写密码 |
[28:53] | There isn’t one. | 没有密码 |
[28:55] | The only way to stop that ship | 能阻止那艘飞船的唯一方法 |
[28:57] | is to drop that stick. | 就是放开你手里的小棍 |
[29:13] | I’m going on the ship. | 我要上飞船 |
[29:15] | I’m going to stop the launch from the inside. | 我要从内部阻止发射 |
[29:16] | Okay, go! I’m going to try to hack in from here. | 好的 去吧 我会尝试在这里黑进去 |
[29:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:22] | You’re as naive as your daughter. | 你和你女儿一样天真 |
[29:24] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当这是夸奖了 |
[29:46] | T-minus 60 seconds to engine ignition. | 引擎点火发射倒计时六十秒 |
[29:53] | Stop! | 站住 |
[29:57] | – Alex! – Lyra. Get back. | -艾丽克丝 -莱拉 后退 |
[30:02] | You start getting everybody off the ship. | 你把所有人带下飞船 |
[30:03] | I’m going to stop the launch, okay? | 我去阻止发射 好吗 |
[30:20] | T-minus 30 seconds to engine ignition. | 引擎点火发射倒计时三十秒 |
[30:23] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[30:31] | Come on. | 快 |
[30:31] | Everyone, we need to get to the exit. | 各位 我们得去出口 |
[30:38] | Secondary engine ignition. | 副引擎点火 |
[30:42] | Everyone, hold onto something! | 各位 抓稳 |
[30:46] | Main engine ignition. | 主引擎点火 |
[31:06] | – Report! – Detecting spacecraft launch on a hyperbolic trajectory. | -报告 -检测到航天器按双曲线轨道发射 |
[31:11] | – What is it? – Cadmus. | -那是什么 -卡德摩斯 |
[31:12] | Gotta be. | 肯定是的 |
[31:14] | Ugh! Uh, hey, Alex, can I call you back? | 艾丽克丝 我能一会儿给你打回去吗 |
[31:15] | We got an undetected launch. | 我们发现了个没被检测到的发射 |
[31:17] | It’s me! I’m the launch! | 是我 是我在发射 |
[31:18] | – What? – This is not a drill. | -什么 -这不是演习 |
[31:21] | Once this ship breaches atmo, | 一旦这艘飞船冲破大气层 |
[31:23] | it’s gonna jump to light speed. | 它会立刻加速到光速 |
[31:24] | So we need to stop it before it gets to space. | 所以我们得在它抵达太空前停止它 |
[31:29] | – I’ll never get there in time. – Uh, plan B… | -我不可能及时抵达那里 -后备方案 |
[31:32] | This is a Hoshin frigate, so walk me through landing it. | 这是个霍欣护卫舰 教我如何降落它 |
[31:36] | – Okay, give me a second. – Winn! | -好的 等我一会儿 -温 |
[31:37] | Okay, okay. Got it, got it! | 好的 找到了 |
[31:39] | Uh, okay, try toggling the switch | 尝试把开关栓紧 |
[31:40] | next to the control yoke | 开关在控制轭的旁边 |
[31:41] | and that should put you back in manual control | 这就可以让你能够手动操控 |
[31:43] | and then I can take it from there. | 然后我就能接手了 |
[31:44] | – Two minutes. – Nothing’s happening. | -还有两分钟 -什么相应也没有 |
[31:45] | – The ship is still picking up speed. – We need to slow it down. | -飞船还在加速 -我们得让它减速 |
[31:49] | I’m here. I can slow it down. | 我在这儿 我能让它减速 |
[32:29] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[32:32] | Winn? The screens just lit up red! What’s going on? | 温 屏幕刚全变红了 出什么事了 |
[32:38] | – Counter-measures. – Okay, | -反击手段 -好了 |
[32:39] | they just registered Supergirl as a threat | 他们刚刚把超女注册为威胁 |
[32:40] | – and they’re trying to target-lock. – Supergirl, keep moving! | -他们在试图锁定目标 -超女 快飞 |
[32:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:51] | I’m all right. I’m… | 我没事 我 |
[32:54] | – Winn? – Supergirl! | -温 -超女 |
[32:55] | It’s all right, it’s all right, she just lost her comms. | 没事的 她只是丢了她的通讯器 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 行 |
[33:28] | – Go. – Alex, in 20 seconds, | -来吧 -艾丽克丝 还有二十秒 |
[33:31] | the ship will be on the other side of the universe. | 这艘飞船将会飞到宇宙的另一头 |
[33:34] | It’s up to her now. | 都看她的了 |
[33:46] | Come on. | 加油 |
[34:00] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[34:22] | You got this. | 你办得到 |
[34:41] | Come on. Come on! | 加油 加油 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:18] | And in breaking news, | 突发新闻 |
[35:19] | authorities have thwarted a terrorist plot | 当局已经阻止了恐怖阴谋 |
[35:21] | to send registered aliens back into space. | 并把已注册的外星人送回太空 |
[35:25] | Alien families are being reunited. | 外星人家庭团聚了 |
[35:27] | – It’s a happy ending to what was… – Winn! | -这是个圆满的结局 -温 |
[35:29] | – …a harrowing series of events. – Oh, thank God, you’re safe. | -在这一系列悲惨事件后 -谢天谢地 你没事 |
[35:34] | Oh, I thought I lost you. | 我还以为要失去你了 |
[36:10] | You’re firing me? | 你要开除我 |
[36:15] | Of course I am, Danvers.com. | 那是肯定的 丹弗斯网 |
[36:19] | You deliberately published an article using CatCo resources | 你主动在竞争社交媒体平台上 |
[36:22] | on a competing social media platform, | 发表使用凯特科资源撰写的文章 |
[36:24] | which is not only a conflict of interest | 这不仅仅是利益冲突 |
[36:26] | but also a direct and flagrant breach of contract. | 还是公然违反合约 |
[36:30] | But you refused to run the story. | 但你不想发表报道 |
[36:31] | I thought what I was doing was right. | 我以为我做的是正确的事 |
[36:36] | You weren’t right, | 你的所为不正确 |
[36:38] | you were lucky. | 你只是运气好 |
[36:39] | And next time you might not be. | 下一次也许就不是了 |
[36:42] | One wrong statistic about the stock market | 发布一条错误的股票市场统计数值 |
[36:44] | and suddenly we’re in the Great Depression. | 我们就会陷入大萧条 |
[36:46] | One misattributed quote from a candidate | 对候选人的发言张冠李戴 |
[36:48] | and you put a fascist in the White House. | 你就会让法西斯进驻白宫 |
[36:50] | The rules are there for a reason. | 定规矩是有原因的 |
[36:52] | To make sure you get the story right. | 是为了让你写出正确的报道 |
[36:58] | That’s not luck. | 那可不是运气 |
[37:00] | That’s being a good reporter. | 那是做一个好记者 |
[37:05] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗 |
[37:10] | I was rooting for you. | 我本来还在支持你 |
[37:30] | I’m sorry I disobeyed your orders, J’onn. | 很抱歉我违反了你的命令 荣恩 |
[37:33] | But you shouldn’t have done what you did. That was cruel. | 但你不该那么做 那太残忍了 |
[37:37] | I did it because I thought | 我那么做是因为我以为 |
[37:38] | you might be reckless and get yourself hurt. | 你可能会不顾后果 让自己受伤 |
[37:49] | But then I almost lost you in that ship anyway. | 但我最后还是差点在那船里失去你 |
[37:54] | I was wrong, Alex, | 我错了 艾丽克斯 |
[37:56] | and I’m, uh… | 我很… |
[38:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:07] | Please know, I… | 要知道 我… |
[38:08] | I only did it to protect you. | 我那么做只是为了保护你 |
[38:11] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[38:14] | You sound just like him. | 你的口气和他一模一样 |
[38:25] | Can we just agree to stop doing the wrong things | 我们能不能别再为了正确的理由 |
[38:27] | for the right reasons? | 去做错误的事情了 |
[38:29] | Yeah, that sounds like a plan. | 是啊 我觉得可以 |
[38:37] | Let me start by doing the right thing. | 我们从做正确的事开始 |
[38:41] | Report back to work, Agent Danvers. | 回去继续工作 丹弗斯特工 |
[38:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:46] | I hope one day | 我希望有一天 |
[38:49] | we get him back. | 我们能把他找回来 |
[38:50] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[39:01] | Did you get your job back? | 你要重回岗位了吗 |
[39:03] | – Yeah, I did. – Good. | -是的没错 -好 |
[39:05] | ‘Cause I’m not dating some unemployed slacker. | 因为我可不会和无业游民约会 |
[39:09] | Though you do make good arm candy. | 虽然你是很棒的女友 |
[39:13] | Mmm… Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[39:27] | Potstickers. Still piping hot. | 煎饺 刚出炉的 |
[39:31] | Here, eat one. | 给你 吃一个 |
[39:33] | Or all of them. I promise you’ll feel better. | 或者都吃了 你肯定会感觉好多了 |
[39:37] | Ah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:39] | Hey… Hey, you’re gonna get another job. | 你可以找到另一份工作 |
[39:42] | Yeah, but I… I don’t want another job. | 但我不想要别的工作 |
[39:46] | Reporting is my calling. I help people. | 当记者是我的使命 我要帮助别人 |
[39:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:50] | – You know who else does? – Who? | -你知道还有谁帮助别人吗 -谁 |
[39:53] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[39:57] | You know, it’s just… | 你知道 就只是… |
[39:58] | When I write, I don’t need a yellow sun. | 当我写东西的时候 我不需要黄色太阳 |
[40:01] | It’s just me. | 那是真实的我 |
[40:04] | Supergirl is what I can do. Kara is who I am. | 超女是我能力的体现 而卡拉是我内心的体现 |
[40:12] | I really loved that job. | 我真的很爱那份工作 |
[40:18] | Hey. You have so much to offer this world. | 你能贡献给这个世界的还有很多 |
[40:23] | So don’t let Snapper or anyone else tell you differently. Okay? | 所以别让史力柏或者别人否定你 好吗 |
[40:37] | – You know something? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[40:41] | Maybe being Supergirl and having you is enough. | 也许成为超女 并拥有你就够了 |
[40:46] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -你真这么想吗 -是的 |
[40:55] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[41:12] | I feel different. | 我感觉不一样了 |
[41:14] | Yes. There is something about this place. | 是的 这地方有些不同 |
[41:19] | Your Highnesses. | 陛下 |
[41:22] | We’ve reached our coordinates. | 我们抵达目的地了 |
[41:26] | Finally. | 终于 |
[41:28] | We’ve arrived. | 我们到了 |