时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:42] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[00:43] | Trying to decide whether I should blog my article myself. | 我在纠结该不该私自发出我的文章 |
[00:46] | Will Snapper get mad or something? | 史力柏会发火吗 |
[00:47] | Uh, big time. | 会发飙的 |
[00:48] | It’s blobbed. | 发粗来了 |
[00:51] | You’re firing me? | 你要开除我 |
[00:53] | Of course I am, Danvers.Com. | 那是肯定的 丹弗斯网 |
[00:56] | Return with us to Daxam. | 和我们一起回达克萨姆星吧 |
[00:58] | No. | 不 |
[00:59] | You should leave this planet and never return. | 你该离开这个星球永远不要回来 |
[01:03] | I’m not done with this world. | 我跟这个世界没完 |
[01:17] | It is another beautiful day in National City, | 纳欣诺市又迎来了美好的一天 |
[01:19] | and the Girl of Steel is ready to take on the world. | 钢铁女侠准备好守护世界了 |
[01:21] | I am here to kick some ass, take some names, | 我要打击坏人 扣留财产 |
[01:24] | and do it all with an endearing smile on my face. | 与此同时保持脸上笑容不减 |
[01:27] | So, bring it on. What do you got for me? | 来吧 有什么任务吗 |
[01:29] | There is literally nothing for you to do. | 真没什么要你做的 |
[01:32] | Nothing? | 什么也没有吗 |
[01:33] | I challenge you to find an eight-year-old stealing candy. | 我打赌你连偷糖的八岁孩子都找不到一个 |
[01:36] | It’s like somebody | 太平得就像有人 |
[01:36] | slipped law-abiding serum into the reservoir. | 偷偷往水库里倒了遵守法律的血清一样 |
[01:39] | Did somebody do that? Is that illegal? | 有人这么干了吗 这合法吗 |
[01:40] | I could stop ’em. | 我可以阻止他们 |
[01:41] | We’ll let you know if something comes up. | 如果有情况 我们会告诉你的 |
[01:43] | Until then, I’ll be upstairs checking the budgets. | 在那之前 我会在楼上核查预算 |
[01:45] | I’m gonna go work on that new Lebeckian code breaker. | 我去研究勒贝客代码破译机了 |
[01:49] | Thursday morning knife practice. | 周四早上例行练刀 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我应该做什么 |
[02:01] | Fifth time’s a charm. | 事不过五 |
[02:10] | Why can’t I do it? | 为什么我就是做不好呢 |
[02:23] | What brings you to the rent-controlled side of town? | 什么风把你吹到低价房租管制区来了 |
[02:25] | Are you grief-baking? | 你用烘焙缓解悲伤吗 |
[02:27] | – No. – Liar. | -才没有 -大骗子 |
[02:30] | Being unemployed is not fun anymore. | 失业不再那么有趣了 |
[02:32] | Wait, is everything okay? | 等等 你还好吗 |
[02:34] | Yeah. No. Absolutely. Uh… | 好啊 我当然没事 |
[02:39] | So, today there is this press conference | 今天有新闻发布会 |
[02:41] | for Spheerical Industries’ new unveiling. | 斯菲瑞科实业公司发布新品 |
[02:43] | Whatever they announce is gonna be | 不管他们要发布什么 |
[02:44] | the next big thing that everyone wants. | 大家一定会趋之若鹜 |
[02:46] | – Are they your competition? – No, um… | -他们是你竞争对手吗 -不是 |
[02:49] | Their CEO, Jack Spheer and I, we… | 他们的首席执行官 杰克·斯菲尔和我… |
[02:54] | We used to be close. | 曾经比较亲密 |
[02:56] | Until when? | 什么时候分手的 |
[02:57] | Just before I moved to National City. | 在我到纳欣诺市之前 |
[02:58] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[02:59] | So this…this is a, uh, recent closeness. | 所以时间没过太久 |
[03:03] | How long were you two together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[03:04] | Romantically, two years. | 单说谈恋爱的话 两年 |
[03:06] | But we had a start-up together for five. | 但我们一起创业了五年 |
[03:09] | Worked out of a garage trying to find a cure for cancer. | 在一个破地方试图攻克癌症 |
[03:12] | It was a lot of small explosions and good times. | 搞出了不少小爆炸和好时光 |
[03:17] | He sent me a personal invite to this press conference. | 他私下邀请了我去发布会 |
[03:19] | – Are you gonna go? – Jack’s my Kryptonite. | -你会去吗 -杰克就是我的氪星石 |
[03:22] | But it’s just gonna bring up a lot of painful things, | 但去的话会让我回忆起许多痛苦的往事 |
[03:25] | and I’m not sure I can relive it. | 我不确定我还能熬过去 |
[03:26] | But if your good friend Kara came with you… | 但如果好朋友卡拉和你一起去的话 |
[03:30] | And had my back… | 有她给我撑腰 |
[03:31] | -…it won’t be so hard to face him. – Thank you. | -面对他就没那么难了 -谢谢你 |
[03:33] | Oh, this is so much better than grief-baking. | 这比用烘焙缓解悲伤好多了 |
[03:36] | And I always have your back. | 而且我总会给你撑腰 |
[03:37] | You’re my favorite. | 我最喜欢你了 |
[03:40] | So, what’s your Kryptonite? | 你的氪星石是什么 |
[03:48] | – You look great. – Thank you. | -你看起来棒极了 -谢谢 |
[03:50] | Excuse me. Thanks. | 借过 谢谢 |
[03:57] | They’ll let anyone into these events now. | 现在他们真是谁都让进 |
[03:59] | – I’m just here with my friend. – Oh, good. | -我只是过来陪朋友 -那就好 |
[04:02] | I was starting to worry that a “Dotcom” Counted as a press pass. | 我本来还担心有个网站都能当记者证使了 |
[04:05] | And I was worried | 我也在担心 |
[04:08] | that only people born before 1980 read your magazine. | 只有80年代前出生的人才读你的杂志 |
[04:11] | That’s because we value real news. | 那是因为我们只关注真正的新闻 |
[04:14] | We’re not clickbait millennials. | 我们可不是骗点击率的千禧一代 |
[04:16] | Go enjoy the free cheese, Ponytail, | 好好享受免费奶酪吧 马尾妹 |
[04:18] | while the real reporters report the news. | 让真正的记者来做报道 |
[04:31] | – Impressive. – Are we allowed to look him in the eye? | -真炫 -我们可以和他对视吗 |
[04:38] | Vaccines. Anesthesia. Antibiotics. | 疫苗 麻醉剂 抗生素 |
[04:42] | These are the three medical miracles | 是这三个医学奇迹 |
[04:44] | that ushered us into the modern age. | 宣告了现代社会的开始 |
[04:48] | And now, I will show you how Spheerical Industries | 现在我要向大家展示斯菲瑞科实业公司 |
[04:51] | will propel us into the future. | 会如何带领我们走向未来 |
[04:56] | This is Beth Breen, our CFO of Spheerical Industries. | 这位是贝丝·布林 斯菲瑞科实业的首席财务官 |
[05:37] | Oh, my God. He did it. | 天呐 他做到了 |
[05:39] | This was the project you were working on with Jack? | 这就是你之前跟杰克研究的项目吗 |
[05:41] | We were so close on our research, | 我们的研究当时就快成功了 |
[05:43] | but he finally cracked the code. | 而他终于破译了密码 |
[05:47] | What you have just witnessed | 你们刚才见证的 |
[05:50] | is the fourth medical miracle, Biomax. | 正是第四大医学奇迹 “生极” |
[06:05] | No longer will we need to inoculate ourselves against disease, | 我们将无需接种疫苗 |
[06:09] | risk complications by going under anesthesia, | 无需承受麻醉剂所带来的并发症 |
[06:11] | or combat increasingly resistant bacteria with antibiotics. | 也无需使用抗生素来消灭耐药性日益增强的细菌 |
[06:15] | We are proud to launch our Biomax Medical Nanobot Program | 我们自豪地在纳欣诺市推出本公司的 |
[06:19] | across National City. | 生极医学纳米机器人项目 |
[06:31] | Be happy to answer your questions. | 大家可以提问了 |
[06:33] | – Mr. Spheer! Mr. Spheer! – Jack? Jack? Jack! Jack! | -斯菲尔先生 -杰克 杰克 |
[06:35] | – Mr. Spheer? – Yes. Thank you. | -斯菲尔先生 -好的 谢谢 |
[06:37] | Uh, Kara Danvers with KaraDanvers.Com. | 我是卡拉·丹弗斯网的卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[06:42] | Uh, yes. So… | 那个… |
[06:45] | Right. | 对了 |
[06:46] | Um, you initially began research for this project in Metropolis… | 你最初是在大都会开始研发这个项目的… |
[06:50] | Snapper Carr, CatCo Media. | 我是凯特科媒体的史力柏·卡尔 |
[06:52] | Jack, with these nanobots, do you really expect to… | 杰克 凭借这些纳米机器人 你真的期望… |
[06:54] | If you started development in Metropolis but… | 如果你是在大都会开始的研发 |
[06:58] | But you’re launching in National City, | 但却在纳欣诺市发布 |
[07:00] | are you following FDA regulations | 那么你是否遵守了食药管局 |
[07:02] | for distributing drugs across state lines? | 关于跨州分销药物的法规 |
[07:04] | Excellent question, Ms. Danvers. | 问得好 丹弗斯女士 |
[07:06] | I would never compromise the FDA’s | 我们的任何医疗产品 |
[07:08] | rigorous standards for safety with any of our medical products. | 都绝不会违背食药管局严格的安全规范 |
[07:20] | Lena. I’m so glad you came. | 莉娜 很高兴你能来 |
[07:23] | Yeah, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我怎能缺席呢 |
[07:31] | – You grilled me. – I did. | -你拿问题刁难我 -是啊 |
[07:32] | Oh, this is Kara Danvers. | 这位是卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[07:33] | She is one of the best reporters in National City. | 纳欣诺市最优秀的记者之一 |
[07:37] | Stop. | 别闹 |
[07:42] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[07:43] | Actually, yeah, I… | 其实我… |
[07:44] | I have to tell the readers about the next medical breakthrough. | 我要把下一项医疗突破告诉读者 |
[07:51] | Kara Danvers, right? | 你是卡拉·丹弗斯吧 |
[07:53] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[07:55] | I know Jack Spheer. | 我认识杰克·斯菲尔 |
[07:58] | I have some information for you. | 我有情报要告诉你 |
[08:00] | Meet me in the parking lot at 4th and Main tonight. | 今晚在第四大街和主街的停车场跟我见面 |
[08:03] | You’re the only reporter I can trust. | 你是我唯一可以信任的记者 |
[08:07] | So tell me, | 跟我说说 |
[08:08] | the nano swarm. How’d you finally crack it? | 你最终是如何破译纳米蜂群的 |
[08:10] | I’ll tell you at dinner. | 我等晚餐再告诉你 |
[08:12] | Come on. It’s been so long. I’d love to catch up. | 拜托 这么久没见 我想跟你叙叙旧 |
[08:15] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[08:16] | Excuse me. You should really spend some time | 打扰一下 你应该跟股东们 |
[08:18] | with the shareholders for a while. | 见个面了 |
[08:22] | I should let you do that. | 那我就不打扰了 |
[08:24] | It has been great to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[08:47] | Have a good one, guys. | 祝你们玩得高兴 伙计们 |
[08:54] | Oh, my God. Are you serious? | 天呐 你不是吧 |
[08:57] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[08:57] | – You’re supposed to be watching out for me! – Guardian! | -你应该帮我望风才对 -守护者 |
[08:59] | Hey, man! Uh, you had those guys. | 哥们 你抓住了那群家伙 |
[09:02] | – I mean, you didn’t need me. – Yeah! | -你用不着我帮忙 -是啊 |
[09:04] | – Great job. – Relax, James. | -干得漂亮 -放轻松 詹姆斯 |
[09:05] | – You had him. – How did… | -你抓住他了 -你是… |
[09:06] | – You told her? – I did not tell her. | -你告诉她了吗 -没有 |
[09:09] | Well, then how do you know? | 那你是这么知道的 |
[09:10] | Humans all smell different. | 人类身上的味道都不太一样 |
[09:13] | Oh, hey, what do I smell like? | 那我是什么味的呢 |
[09:16] | You smell like honey. | 你是蜂蜜味的 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:20] | – Winn? What is she doing here? – Sorry. | -温 她怎么来了 -抱歉 |
[09:22] | She is here to help. | 她是来帮忙的 |
[09:25] | – Help with what? – Help you. Fighting crime. | -帮什么忙 -帮你打击犯罪啊 |
[09:27] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[09:30] | – Oh, uh, Lyra, hi. – Yeah? | -莱拉 -怎么了 |
[09:32] | Sweetie, can you, um, | 亲爱的 你能不能 |
[09:34] | maybe give my partner and just a moment alone? | 让我跟搭档单独聊几句 |
[09:37] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 -嗯 |
[09:38] | – Take your time. – Okay. | -慢慢聊 -好 |
[09:39] | – But don’t be too long. – No, okay. | -但也别太慢 -不会的 |
[09:42] | First of all I just want to say I’m sorry. All right? | 首先我要向你道歉 |
[09:44] | My love life should definitely be kept… | 我不该在工作时间谈情说爱 |
[09:47] | I’m not working with her. | 我不会跟她合作的 |
[09:48] | – Before you say no… – No! | -在你说”不”之前 -不 |
[09:50] | Because until very recently, your girlfriend was a bad guy. | 因为你女朋友在不久前还是个坏蛋 |
[09:53] | She was only a criminal out of duress, right? | 她犯罪也是迫不得已嘛 |
[09:55] | Her brother was in danger. You know that! | 她弟弟有危险 你知道的 |
[09:57] | And now, she wants to be a contributing member of society. | 而现在她想为社会做贡献 |
[10:00] | We should be encouraging this! | 我们应该鼓励才对啊 |
[10:01] | Isn’t this what Guardian is all about? | 这不正是守护者存在的意义吗 |
[10:04] | Right? Plus she’s cool. | 对吧 况且她还很酷 |
[10:06] | I mean, some would say it’s your… | 有人会说这是你的… |
[10:08] | I mean, it is your duty, so, just please? | 这是你的职责 所以拜托啦 |
[10:15] | I already regret this. | 我已经开始后悔了 |
[10:28] | Yeah, get in. | 上车 |
[10:34] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[10:35] | You warned the aliens about Cadmus. | 你曾提醒外星人小心卡德摩斯 |
[10:37] | – You want to help people. – I do. | -你想帮助别人 -是的 |
[10:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | My name is Joe Watkins. | 我叫乔·沃特金斯 |
[10:45] | I was a lab technician at Spheerical. | 我曾是斯菲瑞科的一名实验技术员 |
[10:47] | I was fired last month. | 我上个月被开除了 |
[10:49] | Does this have something to do with the Biomax nanobots? | 你要说的与生极纳米蜂群有关系吗 |
[10:51] | I was archiving files on the mainframe computer. | 我当时在主机上做文件归档 |
[10:54] | I noticed that | 我注意到 |
[10:56] | the results from the human trials hadn’t been entered. | 人体实验的结果没有录入 |
[10:59] | I went to the public records, | 我就去查公共记录 |
[11:01] | they seemed fine, operative word “Seemed.” | 看起来没问题 重点在”看起来” |
[11:07] | But why isn’t there anything in our own archives? | 可为什么我们自己的档案里没有呢 |
[11:12] | I think the human test trials were faked. | 我觉得那些人体实验记录是伪造的 |
[11:16] | Jack shouldn’t be launching Biomax right now. | 杰克不应该现在让生极面市 |
[11:18] | It’s not ready. | 还没准备好 |
[11:20] | These nanobots are dangerous… | 这些纳米蜂群很危险 |
[11:21] | Wait. Wait, did you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[11:45] | Are you okay? I heard about last night. | 你还好吗 我听说了昨晚的事 |
[11:47] | Yeah. Uh, I’m fine. I just… I need a favor from you. | 我没事 只是…需要请你帮个忙 |
[11:50] | – Yeah? – The whistleblower I met with said | -什么 -我见了一个线人 |
[11:51] | Spheerical faked their lab results. | 他说斯菲瑞科伪造了实验记录 |
[11:54] | So I need to file a FOIA with the FDA. | 所以我得引用信息自由法案向食药管局举报 |
[11:56] | You don’t need CatCo’s help for that. | 你不需要凯特科的帮助 |
[11:57] | Anybody can submit a Freedom of Information Act request. | 任何人都可以提交信息自由法案举报 |
[11:59] | Yes, but the government will respond faster | 对 但如果由凯特科来提交 |
[12:01] | if CatCo is the one to file. | 政府会迅速重视 |
[12:04] | James, the whistleblower died. | 詹姆斯 我的线人死了 |
[12:07] | Right in front of me. | 就死在我面前 |
[12:10] | I’m gonna get a FOIA for you. | 这份举报我帮你做 |
[12:11] | James, time to crash another cover, | 詹姆斯 又一个封面头条 |
[12:13] | I got a lead on Spheerical and a… | 我拿到了斯菲瑞科的新线索… |
[12:17] | What, you leave a scrunchie behind? | 怎么 你落了一根发带吗 |
[12:19] | Actually, I’m here to file a FOIA… | 我是来提交信息自由法案举报的 |
[12:20] | Actually, you’re not. Didn’t I fire you? | 我不是开除了你吗 |
[12:23] | CatCo is off-limits. | 凯特科你进不得 |
[12:24] | Actually it’s not, because I’m here and she’s my friend | 不 因为我在这里 她是我朋友 |
[12:27] | and she can visit anytime she wants. | 所以想什么时候来都可以 |
[12:29] | But she can’t use CatCo resources. | 但她不能用凯特科的资源 |
[12:31] | Well, I’m not the one using CatCo’s resources. | 凯特科的资源我不用 |
[12:33] | James is going to file it. | 举报由詹姆斯来做 |
[12:35] | Oh, go ahead. | 那就去吧 |
[12:37] | Commit a serious conflict of interest. | 尽管这会引起严重利益冲突 |
[12:39] | Destroy the integrity of this media empire. | 让我们打造的媒体帝国分崩离析 |
[12:41] | You know what? Don’t worry about it. It’s fine, James. | 算了 不用了 詹姆斯 |
[12:46] | This is not over. | 这事没完 |
[12:47] | Go be a blogger. | 你去当博主吧 |
[12:49] | Let the grown-ups do the actual reporting. | 让成年人来做报道 |
[12:52] | – Well… – Hold on. | -这个… -等等 |
[12:58] | …have Graphics come up with a new headline. | 让平面编辑重新想标题 |
[13:00] | I’ve got a lead on one of the guys who was supposedly | 我似乎查到了斯菲瑞科人体实验时 |
[13:02] | a test subject for the Spheerical human trials. | 曾经用过的一位志愿者 |
[13:05] | I’m seeing him tonight. | 我今晚去见他 |
[13:11] | Hector, can you cancel dinner? | 赫克托 帮我取消晚饭吧 |
[13:13] | This is gonna take me till at least eight o’clock, | 我会忙到至少八点 |
[13:14] | and I fully intend on crashing afterwards. | 等我忙完我打算直接睡觉 |
[13:17] | That’s disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[13:21] | – You don’t have an appointment. – No. | -你没有预约 -对 |
[13:24] | But I was hoping to get one. | 但我希望能约到你 |
[13:27] | How did you get past Hector? | 赫克托怎么会让你进来 |
[13:29] | No one’s above a snack break. | 大家都嘴馋 |
[13:31] | So, I know you’re free for dinner, good news, | 我知道你有空吃晚餐 这是好消息 |
[13:35] | but you have no interest in dinner, bad news. | 但你对晚餐没兴趣 坏消息 |
[13:38] | It’s been an emotional roller coaster since I walked in here. | 从我进门开始 心情真是跌宕起伏 |
[13:41] | – Oh, yeah, you seem wrecked. – Oh, completely. | -是啊 你看起来很沮丧 -必须的 |
[13:43] | But I’m hoping I don’t have enough data. | 但我希望事情还有转机 |
[13:45] | For instance, | 比如 |
[13:46] | would you be willing to go to dinner if I was a factor? | 如果是和我 你会愿意一起吃晚餐吗 |
[13:51] | No. | 不 |
[13:54] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[13:55] | Is it because I cracked the nano code alone? | 是因为我独自破解了纳米蜂群的代码吗 |
[13:58] | Seems petty for you. | 你不至于这么小气吧 |
[13:59] | Just stop, Jacky. You know I wish you all the success. | 够了 小杰 你知道我希望你成功的 |
[14:02] | But? | 但是 |
[14:03] | I’m still not going for dinner with you. | 我还是不会跟你一起吃晚餐 |
[14:09] | Do you have fun here? | 你在这里开心吗 |
[14:13] | I feel good about the work we do. | 我觉得我们的工作很好 |
[14:16] | You had fun with me. | 你当时跟我非常开心 |
[14:18] | I mean, ruining your eyesight staring into a microscope. | 你总盯着显微镜 眼睛都近视了 |
[14:22] | Throwing said microscope at my head | 有时候看我不爽 |
[14:24] | when I was insufferable. | 还会把显微镜砸过来 |
[14:28] | I don’t like how things ended with us. | 我不喜欢我们感情的结局 |
[14:33] | You could have made it easier on me. | 你本可以让我不那么难受的 |
[14:36] | It’s not like I wanted to go. | 我也不想离开 |
[14:38] | I’m not here to make it harder. | 我来这里不是要让你难受 |
[14:41] | I just miss you. | 只是想你了 |
[14:46] | May I please have dinner with you? | 求你了 跟我吃个晚餐可以吗 |
[14:51] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[14:53] | – Just dinner? – It’s entirely your prerogative. | -晚餐而已吗 -都听你的 |
[14:58] | Armed robbery in progress at 4th and 6th. | 第四大道和第六大道之间发生持械抢劫 |
[15:00] | Hey, you know what to do, buddy, you’ve got this. | 你知道该怎么做 交给你了 |
[15:10] | You’re just a kid. | 你还只是孩子 |
[15:15] | No! No, please, don’t… | 别 求求你 不要 |
[15:21] | Don’t! What are you doing? | 住手 你这是做什么 |
[15:23] | He’s a criminal! | 他是罪犯 |
[15:23] | He deserves to be punished! | 他应当受到惩罚 |
[15:25] | Go! Get in the van. | 快跑 到货车里去 |
[15:28] | Go! | 快去 |
[15:34] | Snapper Carr. CatCo Media. | 我是凯特科媒体的史力柏·卡尔 |
[15:36] | We’ve got a date. | 我们约好的 |
[15:41] | Derrick Simmons? | 德里克·西蒙斯 |
[15:45] | All right. Let’s talk. | 好了 快说吧 |
[15:48] | How much do you know about Biomax? | 关于生极你知道多少 |
[15:51] | Not much. | 不多 |
[15:56] | They paid you to participate in the human trials. | 他们出钱雇你做人体实验 |
[15:58] | Did you actually participate? | 你参与进去了吗 |
[15:59] | Technically. | 算是吧 |
[16:03] | I came in and signed a form. | 我去签了份表单 |
[16:05] | But that was it. No tests. | 但仅此而已 没做实验 |
[16:07] | If there were, I wasn’t a part of ’em. | 如果有实验 实验对象也不是我 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | – They try to… – What the hell is that? | -他们有没有… -那是什么东西 |
[16:27] | No, get ’em off! | 不 救救我 |
[16:30] | Get ’em off me! | 救救我 |
[16:45] | Come on. Let’s get out of here! | 快 我们快走 |
[17:04] | Oh, so it went well? | 进行得顺利吗 |
[17:05] | Jack Spheer’s nano swarm ate my source. | 杰克·斯菲尔的纳米蜂群吃了我的线人 |
[17:07] | Oh, no. Are you okay? | 糟糕 你还好吗 |
[17:08] | Two people have died, and I didn’t save them! | 已经死了两个人 我没能救下他们 |
[17:10] | – Okay. Hey, hey, hey. Breathe. Breathe. – And I have no idea | -深呼吸 深呼吸 -而且我根本 |
[17:12] | how to stop the nano swarm from killing someone else. | 不知道该怎么阻止纳米蜂群继续杀人 |
[17:14] | No source, no leads… | 没有消息源 没有线索 |
[17:15] | – What about Lena? – What? | -那莉娜呢 -什么 |
[17:17] | – She’s having dinner with Jack. – How did you know that? | -她要和杰克吃晚餐 -你怎么知道 |
[17:19] | She called. And she was hoping that | 她来电话了 她本希望 |
[17:20] | you would talk her out of it. | 你能劝她别去 |
[17:23] | We’re going. | 我们这就走 |
[17:24] | I just don’t think she meant “in person.” | 我不觉得她的意思”当面劝” |
[17:25] | – Is the only… – No, come on! | -有没有别的 -没有 快来 |
[17:27] | This just feels like stalking. | 我觉得这样做有点像跟踪狂 |
[17:29] | – No, it’s journalism. – Okay. | -不 跑新闻都这样 -好吧 |
[17:31] | It’s very creepy journalism. | 跑新闻真让人不舒服 |
[17:36] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[17:38] | I know L-Corp’s very demanding. | 我知道L公司让你脱不开身 |
[17:41] | I do enjoy it, you know. | 但我很享受 你知道吗 |
[17:42] | – For what it’s worth. – You always loved a challenge. | -无论怎样 -你总是喜欢挑战 |
[17:46] | You look stunning, by the way. | 顺带一提 你看起来美极了 |
[17:48] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:51] | Are you guys eating here? | 你们在这吃晚餐吗 |
[17:52] | – We’re eating here! – We’re eating here! | -我们也在这吃 -我们也在这吃 |
[17:54] | What a complete and utter coincidence. | 这绝对完全是巧合 |
[17:57] | – Ms. Danvers. – Yeah, this is my boyfriend, Mike. | -丹弗斯小姐 -这是我男朋友迈克 |
[17:59] | – Mike. – Hi. | -我是迈克 -你好 |
[18:00] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[18:02] | I explicitly asked that | 我还特意要求过 |
[18:03] | I be the handsomest guy in the restaurant tonight. | 今晚餐厅里不许有比我帅的顾客 |
[18:07] | He’s charming. | 他真风趣 |
[18:07] | Do you mind if we join? | 你们介意我们一起坐吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah, let’s sit here. | 我们坐这吧 |
[18:11] | Kara, I appreciate the rescue, | 卡拉 我很谢谢你来帮我 |
[18:12] | – but it’s not necessary. – That’s what friends are for. | -但没必要到这个份上 -这才够朋友啊 |
[18:15] | So, Jack, how’s the Biomax rollout going? | 杰克 生极的进展如何 |
[18:18] | Are you trying to get me in your crosshairs, Ms. Danvers? | 你盯上我了吗 丹弗斯小姐 |
[18:20] | A reporter’s job is never done. | 记者永远在意后续报道 |
[18:22] | I can respect it. | 我表示尊敬 |
[18:23] | Uh, Biomax is going wonderfully. So far. | 目前生极的进展很顺利 |
[18:26] | So, how did you know it was ready? | 那你怎样才能确定它完成了呢 |
[18:27] | Did you, uh, do any trials? Human trials? | 你有没有做实验 人体实验 |
[18:31] | It’s all public record if you’re curious. | 记录都是公开的 你好奇的话可以去查 |
[18:33] | How did you figure it out? | 你是怎么研究出来的 |
[18:35] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[18:37] | Is that the only reason you came? | 你是因为这个才来的吗 |
[18:40] | No. | 不是 |
[18:42] | Okay, so, a few months after you left, | 好吧 你离开的几个月后 |
[18:45] | I stayed up all night. | 我一夜没睡 |
[18:47] | And the sun came up, | 然后太阳升起来了 |
[18:50] | and there was a flock of starlings going by. | 刚好有一群椋鸟飞过 |
[18:53] | And they were all moving in perfect sync. | 它们的动作完美统一 |
[18:56] | Like when one turned, all the others turned. | 一只换方向 所有其他群鸟也换方向 |
[19:00] | And I thought, | 于是我想 |
[19:02] | “I’ve made a terrible mistake. | “我犯了个严重错误 |
[19:07] | I should have gone with her. | 我该和她一起走的 |
[19:10] | I’m no good without her.” | 没有她我不行” |
[19:14] | And then I realized I had been modeling the nano swarm | 然后我意识到一直以来 |
[19:16] | on the wrong kind of animal. | 纳米蜂群的动物模型都选错了 |
[19:18] | See, bees need a base, a queen, to revolve around. | 因为蜜蜂需要围绕着蜂巢和蜂后 |
[19:21] | We’d been trying to make a nanobot into a queen | 我们一直试图设计一个保护算法 |
[19:23] | by programming a protective algorithm, but… | 将一个纳米机器人改造成蜂后 但 |
[19:25] | – Oh, my God. Murmuration. – Yeah. | -我的天 掠鸟群 -没错 |
[19:27] | The nano swarm, it migrates. | 纳米蜂群迁徙 |
[19:28] | – Yes. – It’s linked AI sentience. | -是的 -它们连接着人工智能知觉 |
[19:30] | And it’s all controlled through the Spheerical lab mainframe. | 全都通过斯菲瑞科实验室的主机控制 |
[19:34] | And I would never have gotten there | 如果不是因为我想着你的话 |
[19:36] | if I hadn’t been thinking about you. | 我永远不会想到那个点子 |
[19:40] | Anyway, I… I was also wondering… | 总之 我…也在想 |
[19:41] | – Maybe another time. – Oh. Lena, are… Are you, um… | -或许改天再说吧 -莉娜 你是不是 |
[19:44] | Yeah, I think Jack and I need to talk. | 我觉得我得和杰克谈谈 |
[19:48] | – Go ahead. – We… We are out. | -谈啊 -我们…走了 |
[19:51] | Because nothing gets in the way of romance. | 因为什么都不能阻挡爱情 |
[19:56] | Jack! No, no, no. No, no, no. | 杰克 不不不 |
[19:59] | Hey, listen, I feel a connection to you. | 听着 我感觉和你很有缘分 |
[20:01] | Like a man-nection? | 基友的缘分 |
[20:03] | We should hang. You should call me. | 我们该一起玩玩 你打给我 |
[20:05] | Yeah, sure, I’ll do that. | 行 当然 我会的 |
[20:08] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[20:12] | – What are you doing? – I stole Jack’s security badge. | -你在干什么 -我偷了杰克的门禁卡 |
[20:15] | You know, for journalism. | 为了新闻事业 |
[20:17] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[20:19] | Use me for good. | 用我做好事 |
[20:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:22] | – This is an exception. – Yes! Shenanigans! | -这是例外情况 -棒 耍手段 |
[20:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:29] | That’s a nice view, Lena. | 视野很好 莉娜 |
[20:32] | It’s pretty decent. | 相当不错 |
[20:33] | Oh, pretty dec. | 相当八错 |
[20:36] | Oh, no. You did not just say that. | 不 你怎么那样说话 |
[20:38] | – I’m ridiculous. I know. – Yeah. | -我很可笑 我知道 -没错 |
[20:47] | – I’m so sorry. – For what? | -我很抱歉 -为什么 |
[20:50] | I made you choose. | 我逼你做选择 |
[20:52] | L-Corp or me. I was greedy. | L公司和我二选一 我很贪婪 |
[20:56] | You were hurt. | 你当时很受伤 |
[21:01] | You know, I sometimes wonder | 要知道 我有时候会想 |
[21:03] | what would’ve happened if I’d stayed. | 如果我当时留下会怎么样 |
[21:07] | Maybe we would have figured the nano swarm out together. | 或许我们会一起研究出纳米蜂群 |
[21:12] | Maybe I’d have a legacy of my own apart from my family. | 或许我会拥有家族以外的遗产 |
[21:17] | Now I wonder what would have happened | 现在我想知道如果我说 |
[21:18] | if I’d have said there was room for both me and your family. | 你可以同时拥有我和你的家族会怎样 |
[21:24] | I mean, if I had made room… | 如果我让步… |
[21:29] | If I could still do that. | 如果我还能做到 |
[21:42] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[21:46] | – Quiet. – Be very quiet. | -安静 -要很安静 |
[21:49] | – Put that away. – What? I’m helping. | -收起来 -怎么 我在帮忙 |
[21:51] | I’m a woman with X-ray vision. | 我可是有X视线的女人 |
[21:53] | – That’s a fair point. – Oh, okay. | -有道理 -好吧 |
[22:01] | That was easy. | 轻而易举 |
[22:06] | This is a nice office. | 这间办公室不错 |
[22:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:19] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[22:20] | Password was “Starling.” | 密码是”星城” |
[22:22] | That romantic bastard. | 真是个情种 |
[22:24] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 进去了 |
[22:26] | Human trials. | 人体试验 |
[22:30] | It’s empty. The whistleblower was right. | 空的 举报人说得没错 |
[22:32] | No, what about this one? | 不 那这个呢 |
[22:36] | Biomax version 38. | 生极38号 |
[22:42] | Human trial one. | 第一次人体试验 |
[22:46] | Begin. | 开始 |
[22:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:58] | The human trials aren’t missing. | 人体试验没有缺失 |
[23:00] | There weren’t any human trials. | 根本就没有其他人体试验 |
[23:02] | Jack knew the nano swarm was dangerous from the beginning. | 杰克当初就知道纳米蜂群很危险 |
[23:04] | That’s why Derrick and Joe had to die. | 所以德里克和乔必须死 |
[23:07] | Jack’s the killer. | 杰克杀了他们 |
[23:08] | – Thumb drive. – Oh, yes. | -U盘 -对了 |
[23:10] | Good idea. | 好办法 |
[23:13] | Got it. | 好了 |
[23:16] | – Jack? – I, uh… I have to go. | -杰克 -我…得走了 |
[23:20] | Yeah. Of course. I… I totally get it. | 好吧 当然 我完全理解 |
[23:24] | I, um, forgot about something at the office. | 我忘了一些公事 |
[23:40] | – Come on, come on, come on. – What is that noise? | -快 快 快 -什么声音 |
[23:45] | – Run! – Okay. | -快跑 -好吧 |
[24:12] | Sorry. Sorry. I didn’t hear you. | 抱歉 抱歉 我没听到你 |
[24:15] | You’re distracted. | 你走神了 |
[24:17] | Busted. | 被抓包了 |
[24:19] | So, uh… | 话说… |
[24:21] | Sorry about last night. | 我为昨晚的事抱歉 |
[24:23] | Yeah. Yeah, that was… | 好吧 好吧 昨晚… |
[24:25] | – It was interesting… – Weird. | -很有趣 -很尴尬 |
[24:27] | Mike seems nice, though. | 但迈克人似乎不错 |
[24:29] | Maybe we can do a proper double date sometime soon. | 或许我们最近可以来次正式的四人约会 |
[24:33] | Yeah, uh… | 好吧 |
[24:35] | I actually came here to talk to you about Jack. | 我其实是来跟你谈杰克的事 |
[24:40] | I’ve been investigating him… | 我一直在调查他 |
[24:41] | Yeah, I can tell. | 是 我看得出来 |
[24:45] | Lena, Biomax is dangerous and he’s covering it up. | 莉娜 生极很危险 他在隐瞒事实 |
[24:50] | – That’s not true. – I’m not lying. | -并非如此 -我没骗你 |
[24:53] | Well, then you’re mistaken. | 好吧 那是你弄错了 |
[24:55] | Jack would never hurt anyone. | 杰克不会伤害别人 |
[25:02] | Biomax version 38. | 生极38号 |
[25:04] | Human trial one. | 第一次人体试验 |
[25:12] | He’s using the nano swarm to kill people. | 他在用纳米蜂群杀人 |
[25:16] | Who else knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[25:19] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[25:22] | I won’t ask you to bury it, | 我不会让你隐瞒 |
[25:23] | but please let me go talk to him before it gets out. | 但请让我先和他谈谈 你再公开 |
[25:27] | Lena, he’s killed two people. | 莉娜 他杀了两个人 |
[25:29] | I know how you feel about him, | 我知道你对他的感情 |
[25:31] | but you will be the third if you confront him. | 但如果你去找他对质 你就是第三个受害者 |
[25:35] | Please just promise me you’ll stay away from him for now. | 求你跟我保证你会远离他 |
[25:38] | It’s for your own safety. | 这是为了你的安全着想 |
[25:44] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这个 |
[25:47] | I won’t go see him, I promise. | 我不会去见他 我保证 |
[25:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:53] | I actually… I’ve got some work to do. | 我其实… 我有活要干 |
[25:55] | – Would you mind, Kara? – Right, yeah. Of course. | -你介意吗 卡拉 -当然不 |
[26:00] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:03] | You were just doing your job. | 你只是在尽职尽责 |
[26:05] | It’s all any of us can do. | 我们都只能这么做 |
[26:12] | Winn! | 温 |
[26:15] | Hey, how’s the most amazing girlfriend in the entire universe? | 全宇宙最棒的女朋友怎么样了 |
[26:19] | Um, first round’s on me, by the way. | 话说第一轮酒我请 |
[26:21] | Actually, all the rounds are on me. | 都由我来请好了 |
[26:22] | Forever. Always. | 永永远远 |
[26:23] | Um, and I got you your very favorite Earth dessert. | 我给你带了你最喜欢的地球甜点 |
[26:27] | Hey, you know you don’t have to try so hard around me… | 你知道你不需要对我这么用心 |
[26:30] | Why are you trying so hard around me? | 你为什么对我这么用心 |
[26:33] | You’re good. You’re good. | 你太厉害了 |
[26:36] | Listen. Uh, look, I, um… | 听着 |
[26:39] | You kind of went a little overboard | 你在酒水店对那个孩子 |
[26:43] | with the kid from the liquor store. | 有点过分了 |
[26:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:49] | I will temper my ways in our next outing. | 下次行动时我会采取缓和一些的方式 |
[26:53] | Yeah, um, just about that kid… | 只是那个孩子 |
[26:58] | So James and I, we… | 詹姆斯和我 |
[27:01] | We… | 我们… |
[27:02] | We so appreciate your enthusiasm | 我们非常感谢你的热心 |
[27:05] | and your participation, | 和你的参与 |
[27:08] | We can’t have you with us. | 你不能跟我们一起行动 |
[27:14] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[27:16] | Oh, um, well, forever. | 永远 |
[27:18] | You think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我疯了 |
[27:20] | I, no… Uh… | 我没有… |
[27:21] | Actually, you… Uh, you… Passionate! | 你只是… 很热情 |
[27:23] | Passionate, which is great in certain situations. | 热情在某些情况下是好事 |
[27:26] | This is all James, isn’t it? | 这都是因为詹姆斯 是吧 |
[27:27] | I knew that guy hates me. | 我就知道那家伙讨厌我 |
[27:29] | No! No, he… | 不不不 他… |
[27:31] | – He likes you, actually. – I have been so nice to him! | -他其实很喜欢你 -我一直对他那么好 |
[27:34] | And only because he’s your best friend. | 只因为他是你最好的朋友 |
[27:36] | Trust me, if he was anyone else, | 相信我 要换做是别人 |
[27:37] | I would have ripped his jaw off. | 我早就扯掉他的下巴了 |
[27:38] | Okay, babe, you’re not really helping with the crazy argument. | 宝贝 你这种疯狂的论调可帮不上忙 |
[27:40] | So you agree with this. | 所以你也赞成他 |
[27:42] | I’m going to powder my nose. | 我要去补补妆 |
[27:45] | Do not be here when I get back! | 我回来时你最好已经滚了 |
[27:50] | All right! | 好吧 |
[28:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:09] | Isn’t there a Pinterest Anonymous | 你现在难道不是该去参加 |
[28:11] | support group meeting you’re missing right now? | 社交网站匿名互助小组会议吗 |
[28:13] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[28:14] | I can smell desperation a mile away. | 我老远就闻到了绝望的气息 |
[28:18] | I heard Supergirl saved you. | 我听说超女救了你 |
[28:21] | – Yeah. She was there. – Did you say thank you? | -是的 她在场 -你谢过她吗 |
[28:23] | Once. To a divorce lawyer. | 说过一次 对离婚律师说的 |
[28:25] | It was uncomfortable for everyone involved. | 以至所有涉事的人都很尴尬 |
[28:31] | What’s this, more alternative facts? | 这是什么 更多供选择的事实吗 |
[28:33] | It’s all my research on Spheerical. | 这是我对斯菲瑞科的全部研究 |
[28:35] | I thought I’d help your story. | 我觉得可以帮着你写这篇报道 |
[28:40] | What’s in it for you, Ponytail? | 这对你有什么好处 马尾辫 |
[28:41] | I know we’ve had our differences… | 我知道我们有过争执 |
[28:45] | But I’ve learned a lot from you. | 但是我从你那儿学到了很多 |
[28:49] | And the biggest thing I have learned is that | 我学到的最重要的一点是 |
[28:52] | it’s not the reporter that matters, | 要紧的不是记者 |
[28:53] | it’s the truth that matters. | 而是真相 |
[28:55] | And CatCo will get the truth to more people. | 凯特科会把真相告诉更多的人 |
[28:59] | Also, I wanted the truth to get out so badly | 还有 我太希望一切真相大白 |
[29:01] | that I disobeyed you. | 所以违抗了你 |
[29:03] | I broke the rules. | 我破坏了规矩 |
[29:06] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[29:08] | I got lucky when I posted my first blog on Cadmus | 我未经你许可就发表了关于卡德摩斯的第一篇博客 |
[29:11] | without your permission. | 是我走了运 |
[29:14] | I let you down, and I apologize. | 我让你失望了 我为此道歉 |
[29:20] | Finally. | 终于道歉了 |
[29:24] | So, anyway, this is all the information | 无论如何 这是我找到的 |
[29:26] | I found on Spheerical, | 关于斯菲瑞科的全部信息 |
[29:28] | including an interview with a whistleblower named Joe Watkins. | 包括跟一位名叫乔·沃特金斯的举报人的面谈 |
[29:31] | The Biomax human trials were faked. | 生极人体试验是伪造的 |
[29:34] | Not bad, Danvers. | 不错啊 丹弗斯 |
[29:36] | I got the same confirmation from a source | 我从一个叫德里克·西蒙斯的线人那里 |
[29:38] | named Derrick Simmons. | 得到了同样的证实 |
[29:39] | Before he was killed. | 在他被杀之前 |
[29:40] | I’m glad our information lines up. | 我很高兴我们的信息吻合 |
[29:41] | Except Jack Spheer may not | 只不过杰克·斯菲尔并非 |
[29:43] | have been the only one involved in the cover-up. | 唯一参与掩盖的人 |
[29:45] | Beth Breen signed the checks. | 贝丝·布林签署了那些支票 |
[29:46] | She’s Spheerical’s chief financial officer. | 她是斯菲瑞科的首席财务官 |
[29:48] | And she has a lot of money | 而且她投了一大笔钱 |
[29:49] | riding on the success of these nanobots. | 赌在纳米机器人的成功上 |
[29:51] | Biomax fails, she stands to lose everything. | 生极失败了 她面临着痛失一切 |
[29:56] | I, um… | 我… |
[29:57] | I have to go. Thank you, Snapper. | 我得走了 谢谢你 史力柏 |
[30:04] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[30:11] | Uh, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:16] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[30:18] | Everything I said last night was the truth. | 我昨晚说的都是实话 |
[30:21] | I’m not talking about us, Jack. | 我说的不是我们的事 杰克 |
[30:24] | Biomax. | 生极 |
[30:25] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[30:28] | I saw the video, Jack. | 我看了视频 杰克 |
[30:30] | You shot those things into yourself. | 你把那些玩意打进你的身体里 |
[30:33] | Faked the human trials. You… | 伪造了人体试验 你… |
[30:35] | …killed people. | 杀了人 |
[30:37] | Killed people? | 杀了人 |
[30:38] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:40] | You knew… We knew three years ago | 你知道 我们知道三年前 |
[30:42] | that the nano swarms had a side effect. | 纳米蜂群有个副作用 |
[30:45] | The rats’ brain chemistry was forever altered. | 小白鼠的脑化学被永久改变了 |
[30:48] | They had no control. We could make them do whatever we wanted. | 它们失去控制力 我们可以让它们做任何事 |
[30:50] | You did this to yourself! | 你把自己搞成了这样 |
[30:51] | Lena, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 莉娜 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[31:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:04] | You’re telling the truth. | 你说的是实话 |
[31:07] | Ms. Luthor. | 卢瑟女士 |
[31:16] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不到你的 |
[31:19] | No one can. | 没人能听到 |
[31:29] | So who killed all those people? | 是谁杀了那些人 |
[31:31] | Jack did. | 杰克干的 |
[31:32] | I mean, he didn’t choose to, and he doesn’t remember, but | 不是他自愿的 他也不记得 但… |
[31:35] | he did. | 就是他干的 |
[31:42] | You’ve been controlling him this whole time. | 原来你一直在控制他 |
[31:43] | The poor, sweet boy actually wanted to scrap the whole thing | 这个可怜的小可爱居然想放弃整个项目 |
[31:46] | just because of a pesky little side effect that removes free will. | 就因为它有个会剥夺自由意志的小副作用 |
[31:49] | Not financially responsible. | 这是对财务的不负责任 |
[31:51] | Luckily, I was there to step in. | 幸运的是 我来救场了 |
[31:53] | You know, it’s true what they say. | 俗话说的没错 |
[31:55] | Behind every great man is a strong woman. | 每个伟大男人的背后都有个女强人 |
[31:57] | Oh, I wouldn’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[31:59] | I’ve never stood behind a man. | 我从不站在男人背后 |
[32:00] | You just clean up after your brother. | 你只是给你哥哥擦屁股的 |
[32:03] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[32:05] | You walked away from the breakthrough of the century. | 你舍弃了这个世纪大发明 |
[32:07] | It doesn’t work. | 它有问题 |
[32:08] | See, I think it works beautifully. | 我觉得它们运作得很好 |
[32:10] | I have a brilliant figurehead that will do everything I say. | 我有个聪明的任我指挥的傀儡领袖 |
[32:13] | The entire world will welcome the nano swarm | 整个世界都会欢迎纳米蜂群 |
[32:15] | into every hospital, army base, and eventually, home. | 进入所有医院 军事基地 最终进入千家万户 |
[32:17] | – God, you are repulsive. – I’m a realist. | -天啊 你可真讨人厌 -我是现实主义者 |
[32:25] | – What’s funny? – Now you’re going to kill me. | -有什么好笑的 -现在你会杀了我 |
[32:27] | That’s the only reason you’re telling me all of this. | 所以你才会告诉我这些事 |
[32:29] | Again, not very financially responsible. | 这也是对财务的不负责任 |
[32:33] | I already control Jack. | 我已经控制了杰克 |
[32:35] | Why would I kill you when I can control you, | 为什么要杀你而不控制你 |
[32:37] | and, by extension, L-Corp? | 继而控制L公司呢 |
[32:39] | Think of that merger. | 想想两家公司的并购 |
[32:41] | Okay, Jacky, put it down, all right? | 好了 杰克 放下 好吗 |
[32:44] | Jack, listen, I know you’re in there somewhere, okay? | 杰克 我知道你的自由意志还在 |
[32:48] | You listen to me, all right? | 听我的 好不好 |
[32:52] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[33:02] | You’ve gotta get out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[33:04] | No, I’ve got a better idea. | 不 我有个更好的主意 |
[33:05] | You keep them occupied. | 你去缠住它们 |
[33:16] | Did I mention that I’m a black belt? | 我有提到过我是黑带吗 |
[33:18] | Did I mention I was a Luthor? | 我有提到过我姓卢瑟吗 |
[33:40] | Jack, make it stop! | 杰克 停下来 |
[33:49] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[33:56] | No! | 不 |
[33:58] | No! | 不 |
[34:04] | – No! – Lena! | -不 -莉娜 |
[34:05] | – Jack! – Lena, help! The mainframe. | -杰克 -莉娜 帮我 主机 |
[34:13] | I think I can override it! | 我觉得我能超控它 |
[34:16] | Lena, hurry! | 莉娜 快点 |
[34:23] | – I’m almost there, okay? – You’ll kill him. | -就快好了 -你会杀了他 |
[34:26] | The override destroys the nanobots. | 超控会毁灭纳米机器人 |
[34:28] | They’ve merged with him. You kill them, you kill him. | 它们已与他融为一体 杀了它们 就等于杀了他 |
[34:43] | I’m sorry, Jacky. | 很抱歉 杰克 |
[34:46] | Do it. Please. | 动手吧 求你 |
[34:55] | System override. | 系统超控 |
[35:20] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[35:38] | Those are beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[35:40] | I wish there was more I could do to help. | 我希望我能多帮些忙 |
[35:44] | Oh, you came to see me. That’s more than enough. | 你来见我 这就够了 |
[35:49] | – Beth is in jail. – Good. | -贝丝进监狱了 -很好 |
[35:56] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[35:57] | When Lex was arrested, my mother was there. | 当莱克斯被逮捕时 我母亲在场 |
[36:00] | My mother saw her son | 我母亲看到她儿子 |
[36:02] | dragged, bleeding and raving from her house. | 流着血 怒喊着从家中被拖走 |
[36:04] | And when I got there, Lillian was tidying his room | 我过去的时候 莉莉安在整理他的房间 |
[36:07] | like he’d been away on a business trip. | 就像他只是去出差了 |
[36:12] | That’s how I feel. | 我现在就是这种感觉 |
[36:14] | Cold and calm. | 冷酷 镇静 |
[36:18] | Until I think about Beth dying in jail, | 直到我想象着贝丝死在牢里 |
[36:20] | and then I feel warm for a minute. | 那一刻我觉得很温暖 |
[36:21] | – You’re in shock, Lena. – I don’t know. | -你受到了惊吓 莉娜 -我不知道 |
[36:24] | Loss does strange things to my family, | 失去某人会对我们家人产生奇怪的影响 |
[36:25] | and I’ve lost a lot of people. | 而我失去过很多人 |
[36:27] | Well, you’re not gonna lose me. | 你是不会失去我的 |
[36:30] | I think when I feel things again, | 我想当我恢复感觉之后 |
[36:35] | I’m gonna be very, very afraid… | 我会感到非常害怕 |
[36:38] | of the person I might be. | 害怕自己可能成为的那个人 |
[36:43] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[36:47] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[36:49] | I’m not going anywhere. | 陪在你身边 |
[36:51] | Promise? | 你保证吗 |
[36:55] | I will always be your friend. | 我永远都会是你的朋友 |
[36:58] | And I will always protect you. | 我永远都会保护你 |
[37:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:07] | What up? | 怎么样 |
[37:08] | Yeah? All right. | 很好 |
[37:12] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[37:13] | We have got a black and white cat | 第四街和主街交叉口 |
[37:18] | stuck up a tree, 4th and Main. Boom! | 有只花猫困在树上了 |
[37:20] | Winn… | 温 |
[37:22] | Uh, I’m sorry about what happened with Lyra. | 莱拉的事我很遗憾 |
[37:25] | Yeah, well, three’s a crowd, right? | 三个人太挤了 |
[37:27] | You know, I could have handled it differently. | 我本来可以用不同的方式来处理这件事 |
[37:29] | I should have laid down some ground rules for her first. | 我本该先给她设定一些基本原则 |
[37:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:36] | It’s been a while since I had a best friend. | 我已经有段时间没有交到好朋友了 |
[37:42] | You’re my brother. | 你就像是我弟弟 |
[37:46] | And I haven’t felt like that since Clark. | 除了克拉克 我还未有过这种感觉 |
[37:50] | And working with you, it makes me happy. | 与你合作让我很开心 |
[37:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:57] | But you know, um… | 但是你知道 |
[37:59] | Dude, so does Lyra. | 哥们 莱拉也让我开心 |
[38:01] | With that said… | 说了这么多… |
[38:05] | Hey! Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[38:07] | James invited me. | 詹姆斯邀请我加入 |
[38:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:15] | Do you really want to help people? | 你真的想帮助别人吗 |
[38:17] | Most days. | 大多数时候 |
[38:20] | Okay, then you’re going to listen to everything that I say. | 好吧 那你要一切听我指挥 |
[38:23] | Sounds good to me. | 我没问题 |
[38:28] | Now, | 好了 |
[38:29] | what’s this I hear about a cat stuck up in a tree? | 我听说有猫困在树上了 |
[38:32] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[38:38] | She’s kidding, right? | 她在说笑吧 |
[38:41] | You know, I am not sure. | 我不知道 |
[38:46] | Ms. Tessmacher! Where’s my Danish? | 泰斯马克女士 我的丹麦酥呢 |
[38:51] | My first successful baking venture. | 我第一个成功的烘焙项目 |
[38:53] | Danish, fresh from the oven. | 丹麦酥 新鲜出炉 |
[38:56] | The trick is, uh, sea salt, actually, because, uh… | 其实诀窍在于海盐 因为… |
[38:59] | Sea salt can incorporate better with the dough. | 海盐能更好地和面团融合在一起 |
[39:03] | I didn’t know you like to bake. | 我还不知道你喜欢做烘焙 |
[39:04] | There’s a lot about me you don’t know, Danvers. | 你不了解我的地方多着呢 丹弗斯 |
[39:08] | I got you something, too. | 我也有东西要给你 |
[39:14] | Thank you for not dragging Jack through the mud. | 谢谢你没让杰克名誉扫地 |
[39:18] | Look at the byline. | 看看署名行 |
[39:22] | You put my name in the byline? | 你把我的名字写在署名行 |
[39:23] | Your interview with that whistleblower | 你采访那个举报人 |
[39:25] | was instrumental in our scoop of every other major | 帮我们抢在其他各大新闻机构之前 |
[39:28] | news organization out there. | 拿到了独家新闻 |
[39:31] | You, uh… | 你 |
[39:35] | You did good, Danvers. | 你做得很好 丹弗斯 |
[39:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:49] | Um, I’m gonna get a jump start on tomorrow’s cover. | 我会提前开始准备明天的封面 |
[39:52] | Right, uh, yeah, I’ll get out of here. | 好的 那我先走了 |
[39:55] | Oh, so now that you share a byline with me, | 所以发表了与我共同署名的文章之后 |
[39:58] | you’re too good to work late? | 你就优秀得不需要加班了吗 |
[40:00] | But I thought… | 可是我不是… |
[40:01] | I just said you did a good job, Danvers. | 我说了你做得很好 丹弗斯 |
[40:03] | You didn’t give up, | 你没放弃 |
[40:04] | even when that whistleblower got killed. | 即使在举报人遇害的时候 |
[40:07] | You weren’t afraid to pursue the truth, no matter what the risk. | 无论风险有多大 你都勇于追求真相 |
[40:10] | And we need more reporters like that. | 我们需要更多这样的记者 |
[40:14] | More reporters like you, who care about the truth. | 更多和你一样在乎真相的记者 |
[40:23] | So I have my job back? | 那我又能回来上班了吗 |
[40:24] | Unless you’re thinking of starting a food truck. | 除非你在考虑经营快餐车 |
[40:33] | Don’t start a food truck. | 千万别经营快餐车 |
[40:37] | I’ll go get us coffee. | 我去给咱们买咖啡 |
[40:51] | Lena Luthor. | 莉娜·卢瑟 |
[40:52] | I’m not seeing anyone right now. | 我现在谁都不想见 |
[40:54] | I heard about your colleague, Mr. Spheer. | 我听说了你同事 斯菲尔先生的遭遇 |
[40:57] | I’m so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[41:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:07] | My name is Rhea. | 我叫瑞亚 |
[41:09] | I have a business proposition for you. | 我想和你做笔生意 |