时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | – Mother. Father. – My son. | -父王 母后 -儿子 |
[00:44] | You’ve betrayed me, my love. | 你背叛了我 亲爱的 |
[00:46] | I’m not done with this world. | 我跟这个世界没完 |
[00:48] | – Lena Luthor? – Who are you? | -莉娜·卢瑟 -你是谁 |
[00:51] | I have a business proposition for you. | 我想和你做笔生意 |
[01:03] | We have the hostages, and we don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我们手上有人质 但我们也不想伤害谁 |
[01:05] | Well, you don’t have to hurt anyone. | 你没必要伤害任何人 |
[01:07] | No one is making you do this. | 没人逼你这样做 |
[01:10] | You’re choosing to do this. | 是你自己选择了这条路 |
[01:12] | You and your friend chose to go into that bank. | 你和你朋友选择了抢银行 |
[01:15] | You chose to take those people hostage. | 选择了把这些人押做人质 |
[01:18] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[01:19] | You can choose to put your guns down. | 你也可以选择缴械投降 |
[01:22] | You can choose to let those people go. | 选择放掉那些人质 |
[01:24] | You can choose not to hurt anyone. | 你可以选择不伤害任何人 |
[01:27] | Look! Up in the sky! | 快看天上 |
[01:37] | Hey, not even Pretty Boy Floyd got to meet Supergirl. | 连帅哥弗洛伊德都没见过超女 |
[01:40] | It’ll be a fun story to tell your roommates in jail! | 这可是能和狱友炫耀的好故事 |
[01:44] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[01:46] | I almost had him… | 我差点就说服他了 |
[01:48] | And I got you over the finish line! | 我帮你把这事更快解决了 |
[01:50] | And just in time for dinner. I’ll see you later. | 刚好赶上晚饭 一会儿见 |
[02:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:03] | Alex, don’t be embarrassed, okay? | 艾丽克斯 别觉得不好意思 好吗 |
[02:05] | The first time I tried to microwave macaroni and cheese | 我第一次用微波炉热起司通心粉的时候 |
[02:08] | they had to evacuate three city blocks. | 他们疏散了三个街区的人 |
[02:09] | That’s an exaggeration, | 太夸大其词了 |
[02:10] | but I have seen less terrifying nuclear explosions. | 但我可经历过核爆 都没那次严重 |
[02:16] | Well, I like pizza better than paella anyway. | 反正比起西班牙烩饭来说我更喜欢披萨 |
[02:18] | Yes. Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:19] | – I love ham and pineapple! – Thank you. | -我爱死火腿和菠萝了 谢谢 |
[02:21] | It totally shouldn’t work, but it totally does. | 这俩看起来不该组合在一起 但很好吃 |
[02:23] | – How’s my girlfriend, guys, huh? – What? | -我女朋友厉害吧 -什么 |
[02:26] | Bank robbers, zero. Supergirl, two. | 银行抢劫犯零分 超女两分 |
[02:29] | What do you even need cops for in this city? | 你们根本就不需要警察了 |
[02:33] | He’s from a different planet. | 他从另一个星球来的 |
[02:34] | He doesn’t even know what he’s saying. | 他不知道自己在说什么 |
[02:35] | No, he’s right. Why bother trying to talk a guy down | 他说得没错 何必苦口婆心劝人呢 |
[02:38] | when Supergirl can just swoop right in and force him down? | 反正超女可以从天而降武力制服他 |
[02:41] | Seventeen hours of “What do you want, how can I help you?” | 花了17小时问”你需要什么 我能做什么” |
[02:45] | good old-fashioned hostage negotiation wasted. | 老一套的人质谈判都白费了 |
[02:48] | You’re not upset that I caught the bad guys | 你不高兴吗 我抓住了坏人 |
[02:50] | and got everyone out safely, are you? | 人质也都平安啊 |
[02:52] | I would have gotten them to free the hostages. | 但我本可以说服他们释放人质 |
[02:54] | Maybe. But they’re in jail now, | 可能吧 但他们现在已经进监狱了 |
[02:56] | where they can’t hurt anyone. | 在那儿可伤害不了谁 |
[02:56] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[02:58] | As long as they don’t use the Supergirl defense. | 只要他们不拿超女来辩护的话 |
[03:00] | The what? | 什么辩护 |
[03:00] | It’s a thing some criminals use to get their charges dropped. | 现在有些罪犯用这个理由来脱罪 |
[03:03] | It’s a perfect storm for a defense attorney. | 辩护律师可喜欢这么做了 |
[03:05] | Excessive force, | 武力过度 |
[03:06] | evidence contaminated by debris, vigilante justice… | 证物被毁 义警私自执法… |
[03:09] | “Vigilante justice”? | 义警私自执法 |
[03:11] | I stand for hope, and help, and compassion! | 我代表希望 援助和同情 |
[03:13] | I did what I had to do to get those people out of there. | 我做了我应该做的事 解救了人质 |
[03:16] | I think what Maggie’s trying to say | 我想玛吉的意思是 |
[03:17] | is that what you do is amazing when we’re up against… | 你做得很棒 特别在我们面对… |
[03:21] | A giant purple monster or a half-cyborg murderer, sure. | 紫色巨怪和半机械杀手的时候 是很棒 |
[03:24] | But, most of the time, | 但大多时候 |
[03:25] | police work requires a more delicate touch. | 处理警务得更柔和一些 |
[03:29] | – “Delicate”? – Yeah. | -柔和 -没错 |
[03:30] | You broke a guy’s arm and you gave another one a concussion. | 一个人断了胳膊 另一个脑震荡 |
[03:33] | And that was after you knocked in the roof | 在那之前 你还打穿了房顶 |
[03:35] | of a National City landmark. | 那可是纳欣诺市的地标建筑 |
[03:36] | And now it just has a big, Supergirl-sized hole in it. | 现在上面有了一个超女形的大洞 |
[03:40] | A thousand things could’ve happened from the time | 从你打电话到人质走出来的时间 |
[03:43] | of your call to the hostages walking out. | 什么意外都可能发生 |
[03:45] | Maybe, yeah, sure, I broke some walls, | 没错 我可能是砸坏了几面墙 |
[03:48] | but I got everyone out of there safely, and that is a win. | 但我保证了所有人平安 这就够了 |
[03:51] | Well, you should’ve asked. | 你应该先问的 |
[03:53] | But you never look before you leap. | 行动前先看路 三思而后行 |
[03:54] | Because I can fly. | 不看路是因为我能飞 |
[03:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:00] | Well, as being something of a superhero myself, | 作为超级英雄 我也有发言权 |
[04:04] | I can say that sometimes | 我得说在某些时候 |
[04:06] | it’s better to punch, than, than to talk. | 揍人比劝人要有效 |
[04:10] | Sometimes talking is more hurtful than punching. | 某些时候被说比被打还伤人 |
[04:13] | Obviously, I’ve upset you, Maggie. I’m gonna go. | 我明显让你不高兴了 玛吉 我要走了 |
[04:16] | No, Kara, don’t do that… | 不 卡拉 别这样 |
[04:17] | No, it’s fine. Thank you. Thanks for dinner. | 不 没关系 谢谢 谢谢晚餐 |
[04:21] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[04:27] | I know you’re upset about earlier, but I really… | 我知道先前的事惹你不高兴了 但我真的 |
[04:29] | I just want you and Kara to get along. | 我希望你和卡拉能和谐相处 |
[04:30] | Kara and I get along great. | 我和卡拉相处得挺好的 |
[04:32] | It’s Supergirl that I sometimes have trouble with. | 我只是有些时候对超女有意见 |
[04:34] | Okay, just keep trying. Okay? | 好吧 尽力 行吗 |
[04:37] | – Okay, for you, yeah. – Great. | -为了你 我会尽力的 -那就好 |
[04:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:40] | To catch up with Kara and tell her to try too. | 去找卡拉 让她也尽力 |
[04:43] | But she’s just as stubborn as you are. | 但她和你一样固执 |
[04:46] | Don’t wait up for me. | 你先睡 不用等我了 |
[05:02] | Rhea, I’ve been looking at your proposal | 瑞亚 我一直在看你的提议 |
[05:05] | and I have never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过类似的东西 |
[05:07] | I hope in a good way. | 我希望你是指好的方面 |
[05:09] | A device for matter transformation and reconfiguration? | 一台可以进行物质传送和重构的装置 |
[05:12] | It’s astonishing. | 太惊人了 |
[05:13] | Well, I saw your TED Talk on the future of quantum technology, | 我听你在TED讲座讲过量子科技的未来 |
[05:17] | which made me think it might be right up your alley. | 于是我想这应该正合你意 |
[05:20] | This could revolutionize travel, energy, security, | 这能带来变革 旅游 能源 安全 |
[05:24] | just about anything. | 改变一切 |
[05:25] | You could move food and water | 你能把食物和水 |
[05:26] | to famine-stricken areas in an instant… | 在眨眼间运送到饥荒地区 |
[05:30] | And solve climate change. That is, if it works. | 解决气候变化的问题 如果行得通的话 |
[05:33] | The proposal you lay out is sound, but it is all theoretical. | 你的提议很合理 但都停留在理论层面 |
[05:37] | Which is why I need you. | 所以我才需要你 |
[05:40] | My thought was, if we wed L-Corp’s work | 我的想法是 如果我们将L公司在 |
[05:43] | in zero-size intelligence with my design, | 小微智能上的成果和我的设计相结合 |
[05:47] | I’m confident we can make it a reality. | 我相信我们能把它变成现实 |
[05:49] | Of course, I kept a few key details out of the proposal. | 当然 我在提议里隐去了一些关键信息 |
[05:54] | I needed to gauge your interest | 我得先看看你有多大兴趣 |
[05:55] | before revealing all of my secrets. | 才能决定是否全盘托出 |
[05:58] | – Well, I’m interested. – Good. | -我很有兴趣 -那就好 |
[05:59] | Because I made us a reservation at Paka’s. | 因为我在帕卡餐厅订了位置 |
[06:01] | Well, how can I say no? | 我没理由拒绝 |
[06:08] | Hey, Bonnie, can you send these | 邦妮 你现在能把这些 |
[06:09] | down to layout right away? Thanks. | 送去排版吗 谢了 |
[06:11] | – Kara. Hi. – Maggie. | -卡拉 嗨 -玛吉 |
[06:14] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah, I was just looking for Alex, | -没事吧 -没事 我在找艾丽克斯 |
[06:17] | wondering if she checked in with you. | 想知道她有没有和你联系过 |
[06:18] | Didn’t you crash at her place last night? | 你昨晚不是住在她那儿的吗 |
[06:20] | I did, but she left to catch up with you after you left. | 我是住下了 但你走后她去找你了 |
[06:24] | What, she didn’t stay at yours? | 她没住你那儿吗 |
[06:25] | She never caught up with me. | 她没有找过我 |
[06:27] | Maybe she went to the DEO? | 可能她去超查部了 |
[06:28] | Winn said she didn’t check in last night or report this morning. | 温说她昨晚和今早都没有去报到 |
[06:35] | Mystery solved. | 问题解决了 |
[06:37] | – Alex? – Hello, Kara Danvers. | -艾丽克斯 -你好 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[06:40] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[06:41] | Well, the real question is, who are you? | 真正的问题是 你是谁 |
[06:43] | Everyone around you thinks you’re just a mild-mannered reporter. | 周围每个人都觉得你只是个温和的记者 |
[06:47] | But I know the truth. | 但我知道真相 |
[06:49] | What do you want? | 你要怎样 |
[06:51] | I have your sister. | 你姐姐在我手上 |
[06:54] | – You’re lying. – I’m not. | -你在撒谎 -我没有 |
[07:02] | A man named Peter Thompson is serving a life sentence | 一个叫彼得·汤普森的人被判了无期徒刑 |
[07:05] | at Albatross Bay Supermax. | 在阿尔巴特洛斯湾顶级监狱服刑 |
[07:07] | You will free him within the next 36 hours | 你要在36小时内帮助他获得自由 |
[07:10] | or your sister will die. | 不然你姐姐就会死 |
[07:13] | And I know you can, because I know… | 我知道你能做到的 因为我知道 |
[07:16] | You’re Supergirl. | 你是超女 |
[07:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:58] | I knew I recognized you from the elevator. | 我知道你是电梯里的那个人 |
[08:02] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[08:04] | The people that I work with, they will find me. | 我同事会找到我 |
[08:06] | And when they do, you will be in a world of hurt. | 等他们找到的时候 你会吃不少苦头 |
[08:12] | So, I am giving you one chance. | 所以我会给你一次机会 |
[08:15] | Free me, now. | 现在释放我 |
[08:18] | When I get out of here, I will end you! | 等我离开这里 你就死定了 |
[08:25] | So, this person who says they’ve kidnapped Alex, | 所以这个声称说绑架了艾丽克斯的人 |
[08:27] | what exactly did they say on the call? | 在电话里说什么了 |
[08:28] | He said he would kill Alex | 他说他会杀了艾丽克斯 |
[08:30] | if I didn’t break Peter Thompson out of Albatross Bay. | 除非我们把彼得·汤普森从监狱里放出来 |
[08:33] | He said he knows Kara Danvers is Supergirl. | 他说他知道卡拉·丹弗斯是超女 |
[08:36] | He’s targeting Alex because she’s my sister. | 他盯上艾丽克斯是因为她是我姐姐 |
[08:39] | This might be stating the obvious here, | 我说这话可能显得多余 |
[08:40] | but why don’t we just spring Peter Thompson and bring Alex home? | 但为何不直接放了彼得·汤普森换回艾丽克斯 |
[08:43] | The DEO does not negotiate with terrorists. | 超查部不会向恐怖分子妥协 |
[08:45] | But this is Alex. | 但这事关艾丽克斯 |
[08:46] | If we do it once, we’ll open the floodgates. | 如果破例一次 就像拉开了洪水闸门 |
[08:48] | Every bad guy will know Supergirl can be controlled. | 每个坏人都会知道超女可被控制 |
[08:50] | And even if we do what he wants, | 而且就算我们照他说的做 |
[08:51] | it doesn’t guarantee he’ll release her. | 也不能确保他会放掉她 |
[08:53] | She’s his insurance. | 她可是他的底牌 |
[08:54] | All right, people, let’s get to work! | 好了 大家赶紧工作 |
[08:58] | Winn, any luck with Alex’s subdermal tracker? | 温 艾丽克斯的皮下追踪器查得怎么样 |
[09:00] | No, it’s been offline since 10:00 last night. | 从昨晚十点就没信号了 |
[09:02] | Whoever took her must have found some way to power it down. | 抓她的人一定找到了让它失效的办法 |
[09:04] | Where are we triangulating the signal from the phone calls? | 能三角定位来电信号吗 |
[09:06] | We’re nowhere. The caller used four different arrays | 没法定位 那人用了四种不同的波段 |
[09:08] | to scramble the signal. | 来扰乱信号 |
[09:09] | You guys, listen, we gotta move. | 大家听好 我们得抓紧时间 |
[09:11] | All right, let’s start with what we do know. | 好吧 先从知道的开始 |
[09:13] | If this guy knows you’re Supergirl, we use that to our advantage. | 他知道你是超女 我们从这里着手 |
[09:16] | That’s gotta be a short list. Who knows your secret? | 谁知道你的秘密 应该不会有很多人 |
[09:19] | Jeremiah, Eliza, Clark, the DEO… | 耶利米 伊莉莎 克拉克 超查部 |
[09:23] | Lillian Luthor. | 莉莉安·卢瑟 |
[09:24] | Does Peter Thompson have ties with Cadmus? | 彼得·汤普森和卡德摩斯有关系吗 |
[09:26] | No, I already checked. There’s nothing. | 没有 我查过了 没有任何关系 |
[09:27] | Then you’re asking the wrong question. | 那么你就把问题的方向搞错了 |
[09:29] | We don’t know where Alex was taken, | 我们不知道艾丽克斯被带去了哪儿 |
[09:30] | we don’t have a crime scene, we don’t have any physical evidence. | 没有犯罪现场 没有物证 |
[09:33] | They’ve clearly been planning this for a while. | 他们明显已经计划了很久 |
[09:36] | Whoever took Alex is a ghost who doesn’t want to be found. | 抓了艾丽克斯的人像幽灵 不愿被找到 |
[09:39] | Then what’s the right question? | 那应该考虑什么问题 |
[09:41] | Who is Peter Thompson, | 彼得·汤普森是谁 |
[09:43] | and what does he mean to our ghost? | 他对这个幽灵而言意味着什么 |
[09:47] | So where did you study? | 你在哪儿上的学 |
[09:48] | Undergrad at Oxford, Masters of Engineering from MIT. | 在牛津念的本科 在麻省理工念的工程研究生 |
[09:51] | I went to MIT. | 我也是麻省理工毕业的 |
[09:52] | Did you have Martinez? | 你拿过马丁内斯奖学金奖学金吗 |
[09:54] | I think I was there quite a few years before you, | 我想我比你高好多届 |
[09:57] | but I will take the compliment. | 但我接受你的赞扬 |
[09:59] | And I will offer you one in return. | 我也会回敬你 |
[10:02] | The applications of your black body field generator blew me away. | 你对黑体场能发生器的应用太令人赞叹了 |
[10:07] | You’re quite the genius. | 你绝对是天才 |
[10:09] | And you are too kind. | 你过誉了 |
[10:11] | I’m being honest. | 我说的是实话 |
[10:12] | I wish I had a daughter like you. | 我希望我有个像你这样的女儿 |
[10:16] | Your mother must be proud. | 你母亲一定很为你骄傲 |
[10:18] | That’s not how I’d describe her. | 我可不会这么形容她 |
[10:19] | Mothers and daughters, not always the easiest relationship. | 母女关系不总是那么容易处理 |
[10:23] | It’s more like apocalyptic, but you know… | 我们的关系糟糕透顶 |
[10:25] | We don’t have to talk about it… | 咱们可以换个话题 |
[10:27] | No, no, it’s fine. You know? | 不 没关系 |
[10:29] | She never really cared about me and | 她从来没真正关心过我 |
[10:31] | only came back into my life | 而她回来找我 |
[10:33] | to steal from me and frame me for a felony. | 只是为了从我手里偷东西 把重罪嫁祸于我 |
[10:35] | So, you know… Usual mother-daughter stuff. | 所以就是 平常的母女关系 |
[10:37] | Well, you have a sense of humor about it. I’m impressed. | 你对此抱有调侃的态度 我很欣赏 |
[10:41] | I try, but I’m not usually successful. | 我也尝试过 但通常做不到 |
[10:45] | Are you plagued by your mother, too? | 你也被你母亲折磨吗 |
[10:47] | My son. | 是我儿子 |
[10:51] | He was always the light of my life. | 他曾一直是我的生命之光 |
[10:54] | But recently, he met this horrible girl, | 但最近他认识了一个差劲的姑娘 |
[11:01] | and everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[11:04] | My husband and I | 我和我丈夫 |
[11:07] | lost our son. | 失去了儿子 |
[11:09] | And on the heels of it, my husband died. | 而紧接着 我丈夫去世了 |
[11:15] | That’s awful. | 太不幸了 |
[11:17] | I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[11:19] | I never open up like this… | 我从来没这样敞开过心扉 |
[11:21] | Don’t be silly. I started it. | 别傻了 是我挑的头 |
[11:22] | I guess since I’m sharing, I should share everything. | 既然要分享 就该毫无保留 |
[11:26] | These are the key concepts I withheld from the proposal. | 这是提案中我保留的那些核心概念 |
[11:30] | I can’t wait. And I give you my word, I will not steal it. | 我迫不及待要过目了 我向你保证绝不会剽窃 |
[11:34] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[11:37] | You know, regardless of what happens with business, | 不管生意能否做成 |
[11:40] | I have a feeling we’re gonna be friends. | 我觉得我们会成为朋友 |
[11:44] | To new friends! | 敬新朋友 |
[11:47] | Thank the gods I found you. | 感谢诸神我找到了你 |
[11:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Mr. Thompson. Hank Henshaw, FBI. | 汤普森先生 我是联调局的汉克·亨肖 |
[12:01] | This is Detective Sawyer from NCPD, | 这两位是纳市警局的索耶警探 |
[12:03] | and Ms. Danvers from CatCo Magazine. | 和凯特科杂志的丹弗斯女士 |
[12:07] | The feds, a pig, and a journo. | 联邦警察 臭条子和记者 |
[12:11] | To what do I owe this confusing pleasure? | 不知我何来这么大的荣幸 |
[12:14] | Your jacket’s a thrilling read. | 你的文件读得我热血沸腾 |
[12:17] | Three home invasions, two DUIs, two counts of felony murder. | 三次入室行窃 两次酒驾 两起谋杀 |
[12:21] | You all didn’t come down here just to flatter me, did you? | 你们不是为了来奉承我的吧 |
[12:23] | This morning, we got a call from an anonymous source, | 今早 我们接到一通匿名电话 |
[12:26] | asking that you be released from prison. | 要求释放你 |
[12:28] | Someone wants me out of jail? Not used to that. | 有人希望我出狱 还真不习惯呢 |
[12:32] | People usually want to keep me behind bars. | 人们通常想把我关在牢里 |
[12:34] | A life sentence can’t be all that easy, | 无期徒刑肯定没那么轻松 |
[12:37] | being in here all by yourself. | 孤身一人待在这里 |
[12:39] | You ever keep in contact with anyone on the outside? | 你有跟监狱外的人保持联系吗 |
[12:41] | Just last week, | 就在上周 |
[12:43] | Mr. JC Penney sent me a letter. | 彭尼百货寄了封信给我 |
[12:47] | He said there was a sale on galoshes. | 说是雨鞋搞特卖 |
[12:50] | It’s just that I don’t have anywhere to wear them. | 只是我没地方可穿 |
[12:51] | Enough! My sister’s been kidnapped, | 够了 我姐姐被绑架了 |
[12:54] | and her life is on the line until we find out who wants you out of prison. | 不搞清楚谁想要你出狱 她就有生命危险 |
[12:57] | – Ms. Danvers… – So save us the sarcasm, who is it? | -丹弗斯女士 -别冷言挖苦了 到底是谁 |
[13:00] | – Who has her? – Calm down. | -谁绑架了她 -冷静 |
[13:02] | Who has my sister? | 谁绑架了我姐姐 |
[13:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:08] | – You’re lying. – He’s not. We’re done here. | -你撒谎 -他没有 问话结束 |
[13:18] | – Why’d you let him go? – Because I read his mind. | -你为什么放他走 -因为我对他用了读心术 |
[13:21] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[13:22] | Losing control is not gonna help us find Alex. | 情绪失控对找到艾丽克斯没有帮助 |
[13:25] | It’s only gonna get her killed. | 只会害她被杀 |
[13:29] | – Winn. – Hey, we got something. | -温 -有线索 |
[13:30] | What? | 什么 |
[13:31] | So I scanned the visitor logs for Peter Thompson | 我浏览了彼得·汤普森过去三年的 |
[13:33] | over the past three years. | 探视记录 |
[13:34] | They’re pretty sparse, except for one name that keeps popping up. | 极少有人探视他 但有个人的名字不断出现 |
[13:37] | – Who? – Doesn’t matter, it’s a fake name. | -谁 -不重要 那是个假名字 |
[13:38] | But I pulled security footage | 但我调出了监控录像 |
[13:40] | and, baby, I ran that facial recognition software. | 运行了面部识别软件 |
[13:43] | Thompson has a son. | 汤普森有个儿子 |
[13:44] | But we checked, he doesn’t have any relations. | 但我们查过 他无亲无故 |
[13:47] | Well, apparently, there’s a lot of family drama. | 显然 他经历了不少家庭变故 |
[13:49] | Thompson’s name isn’t even on the kid’s birth certificate. | 汤普森的名字根本就不在那孩子的出生证明上 |
[13:51] | And I only figured this out | 我把这个名字 |
[13:52] | after I cross-checked the name with the court transcripts. | 跟法庭证词进行核对之后才发现了这点 |
[13:54] | The kid spoke at Thompson’s sentencing, | 那孩子在汤普森被判决时发过言 |
[13:56] | and his name is… | 他叫做… |
[14:00] | Rick Malverne. | 瑞克·马尔文 |
[14:01] | He has a house an hour outside the city. | 他在距本市一小时车程的地方有栋房子 |
[14:03] | Malverne. Why does that sound so familiar? | 马尔文 这名字怎么这么耳熟呢 |
[14:05] | Because he grew up in Midvale. | 因为他在米德韦尔长大 |
[14:12] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[14:15] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[14:19] | Alex. Alex! | 艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 |
[14:23] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[14:24] | She can’t hear you, Kara. | 她听不到你说话 卡拉 |
[14:27] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[14:29] | Jeez, I haven’t seen you since graduation. | 老天 我自从毕业之后就没见过你了 |
[14:32] | You look great. | 你气色不错 |
[14:34] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[14:36] | You break my father out of prison yet? | 你把我父亲从监狱放出来了吗 |
[14:38] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[14:39] | Can’t or won’t? | 是不能 还是不想 |
[14:45] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她的下落 |
[14:48] | That’s not how this works. | 这样是行不通的 |
[14:49] | Now, why don’t you try and play nice, Kara? | 你对我友善一点好吗 卡拉 |
[14:53] | You were always the nice one. | 你以前总是很友善 |
[14:57] | Just let me talk to her. | 让我跟她聊聊 |
[15:00] | Well, if that gets you to play ball, | 如果这样能让你合作的话 |
[15:02] | then I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[15:10] | – Alex! Alex! – Kara, is that you? | -艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 -卡拉 是你吗 |
[15:14] | Rick Malverne from Midvale, he kidnapped me! | 米德维尔的瑞克·马尔文绑架了我 |
[15:17] | I know, I’m with him right now. Are you okay? | 我知道 他就在我身边 你还好吗 |
[15:19] | – Where are you? – My tracker. Can you use my tracker? | -你在哪儿 -追踪器 你能利用我的追踪器吗 |
[15:22] | It’s not working. We don’t know… | 不管用 我们不知道… |
[15:24] | – Okay, that’s enough of a reunion, I think. – No, wait. | -好了 姐妹团聚结束 -不 等等 |
[15:30] | It’s simple. | 事情很简单 |
[15:33] | She’s told you she’s okay. | 她说了自己没事 |
[15:35] | And now we trade my father for Alex. | 现在拿我父亲交换艾丽克斯 |
[15:38] | Your father is a murderer. | 你父亲是个杀人犯 |
[15:40] | – Manslaughter-er. – Tell me where she is. | -他杀的是杀人犯 -告诉我她的下落 |
[15:44] | Tick, tock. Tick, tock. | 滴答滴 时间紧迫 |
[15:52] | Oh, wow, it’s even cooler up close. | 近看更酷啦 |
[15:57] | You hurt me, you’ll never find her. | 你要是伤了我 就休想找到她了 |
[16:01] | And she’ll die. | 她会慢慢地 |
[16:03] | Slowly. | 死掉 |
[16:12] | He looks normal. | 他看着很正常 |
[16:14] | He was nice in school. | 他以前在学校很友善 |
[16:16] | He used to carry Alex’s bookbag. | 他还帮艾丽克斯背过书包 |
[16:18] | Why is he doing this to her? | 他为什么要这样对她 |
[16:20] | I tried reading his mind, but he seems to be blocking me somehow. | 我试过读取他的思想 但他好像把我屏蔽了 |
[16:23] | Let me in there. I can talk to him. | 让我进去 我可以跟他谈 |
[16:27] | All right. | 好 |
[16:29] | Detective Sawyer. | 索耶警探 |
[16:31] | And they say there’s never a cop around when you need one. | 谁说你需要警察的时候他们总不在身边呢 |
[16:34] | – So you know me? – Of course. | -所以你认识我 -当然 |
[16:36] | I took a whole year planning this. | 这件事我策划了一整年 |
[16:39] | Watching Alex, preparing. | 监视艾丽克斯 做准备工作 |
[16:42] | I know everything. | 我对一切了如指掌 |
[16:45] | – How did you know I was Supergirl? – A day at the beach. | -你怎么知道我是超女 -那天在沙滩 |
[16:49] | Before you started wearing glasses. | 在你开始戴眼镜之前 |
[16:52] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 |
[16:53] | A bunch of us are heading to Swan Beach after school. | 我们一帮人放了学要去天鹅沙滩 |
[16:55] | Wanna come? | 想来吗 |
[16:56] | Back then, I had no idea that Alex would end up | 当时我不知道艾丽克斯 |
[16:59] | playing for the other team, so to speak. | 会喜欢上女生 |
[17:03] | I was just happy she showed up on the date. | 我只是很高兴她能赴约 |
[17:05] | Your new sister’s kinda weird. | 你那个新妹妹有点奇怪 |
[17:07] | Then there was a crash. | 接着发生了撞车 |
[17:20] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[17:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:23] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[17:26] | And Alex’s kid sister walked away without a scratch. | 艾丽克斯的妹妹毫发无损地逃生了 |
[17:30] | People at school said it was adrenaline, but, uh… | 同学们说那是肾上腺素的作用 但是 |
[17:32] | But you didn’t believe that. | 但是你不相信 |
[17:35] | I saw Kara Danvers do something amazing. | 我见过卡拉·丹弗斯不可思议的举动 |
[17:38] | And it stayed with me. | 久久不能忘怀 |
[17:39] | I knew Kara was living in National City, | 我知道卡拉住在纳欣诺市 |
[17:42] | and then Supergirl showed up in National City… | 接着超女现身于纳欣诺市 |
[17:46] | I put two and two together. I knew it was you. | 我把这两件事联系在一起 就知道是你了 |
[17:49] | What happened to you? | 你遇到什么事了 |
[17:51] | I remember when Alex had the chicken pox, | 我记得艾丽克斯长水痘的时候 |
[17:53] | I was eating lunch by myself. | 我自己一个人吃午饭 |
[17:57] | You came and sat with me. | 你还过来陪我吃饭 |
[18:02] | I was 14. | 我当时十四岁 |
[18:04] | And I didn’t have the nice house | 我不像你们姐妹俩 |
[18:06] | or the perfect family that you and your sister had. | 住着漂亮房子 拥有完美的家庭 |
[18:09] | You think we had it easy? | 你以为我们生活得很轻松吗 |
[18:10] | You have no idea what Alex sacrificed for me. | 你根本不知道艾丽克斯为我牺牲了什么 |
[18:13] | Or what I was going through! | 也不清楚我经历的痛苦 |
[18:15] | Why, because you had to hide your superpowers? | 怎么 就因为你得隐藏超能力吗 |
[18:19] | I was hiding bruises! | 我隐藏的可是淤青 |
[18:21] | Do you have any idea | 你知道 |
[18:22] | what it’s like to have your mother tell you you’re garbage | 你母亲每晚都骂你是垃圾 |
[18:25] | every single night? | 是何感受吗 |
[18:28] | A belt whenever you had the wrong opinion? | 一说错话就皮带伺候 |
[18:32] | And then I found a lifeline. | 后来我找到了救命稻草 |
[18:34] | A dad that my mom kept from me. | 那就是我妈不让我见的父亲 |
[18:38] | And he saved me from her and he moved me away from Midvale. | 他从她手中救了我 带我搬离了米德维尔 |
[18:42] | And even though he was always struggling, | 虽然他一直举步维艰 |
[18:44] | he always made sure there was food on the table | 但却总能保证让我吃上饭 |
[18:46] | and he got me enough money to go to college. | 还给我凑够了大学的学费 |
[18:49] | And then three years ago, the state took him away from me. | 三年前 他被抓去坐牢 离开了我 |
[18:53] | Your father killed two people. He confessed. | 你父亲杀了两个人 他认罪了 |
[18:56] | They had it coming. | 那是他们罪有应得 |
[18:58] | And now I’m going to rescue him like he rescued me. | 现在我要像他当初拯救我一样去拯救他 |
[19:03] | I can’t believe that we’re still talking about me! | 咱们竟然还在聊我的事情 |
[19:05] | You have 24 hours and 11 minutes. | 你还有24小时11分钟 |
[19:08] | Come on, Kara, show us some of that | 加油 卡拉 拿出你那股 |
[19:11] | rah-rah Midvale Junior High spirit. | 米德维尔初中时的劲头 |
[19:15] | Free my dad! | 释放我爸 |
[19:17] | Or your sister dies. | 否则你姐姐会死 |
[19:24] | Oh, you use half this much gusto in springing my dad, | 你拿出这一半的力气救出我爸 |
[19:27] | you’ll have your sister back for game night. | 你姐姐在游戏之夜前就能回到你身边了 |
[19:29] | Kara! We’re done here. | 卡拉 我们该走了 |
[19:36] | You know what’ll be fun? | 你们知道什么会很好玩吗 |
[19:38] | Finding out which one of you loves her more. | 搞清楚你们俩谁更爱她 |
[19:42] | Honestly, I wouldn’t know where to place my bet. | 说实话 我不知道该赌谁赢 |
[19:50] | Go Stallions. | 加油 种马队 |
[19:52] | – I’m giving him one minute, then I’m going back in there. – No. | -我让他歇一分钟 然后就进去 -不行 |
[19:54] | Let him sweat it a while. We got what we wanted. | 让他紧张一会 咱们问出想要的信息了 |
[19:56] | What? All we know is how he knows my identity. | 什么 我们只知道他如何知道了我的身份 |
[19:59] | We know that Rick’s pinned | 我们知道瑞克 |
[20:00] | his whole sense of self-worth on Peter Thompson. | 把所有的自我价值感都押在彼得·汤普森身上 |
[20:02] | Thompson is the key to getting Alex back. | 汤普森是救回艾丽克斯的关键 |
[20:10] | Do you like what you see? | 喜欢我的方案吗 |
[20:13] | It’s all very interesting. | 很有意思 |
[20:16] | I almost forgot. I want to give you elevator access, | 我差点忘了 我想给你电梯权限 |
[20:18] | so you can come up to this floor without an escort. | 这样你就不用别人送你上来了 |
[20:21] | Security just needs your thumbprint and they’ll issue a badge. | 保安只需要你的指纹 就会发给你通行卡 |
[20:26] | Is that good? | 行了吗 |
[20:30] | I was looking through your designs and there’s a small problem. | 我看了你的设计 里面有一个小问题 |
[20:34] | It requires an element that doesn’t exist on Earth. | 它需要一种地球上不存在的元素 |
[20:36] | You see, we have 118, and this would be categorized at 260. | 我们有118号同位素 但这种元素被归类为260号 |
[20:40] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[20:41] | I think you do. | 我认为你懂 |
[20:44] | It was when I thanked the gods at dinner, wasn’t it? | 是我在晚餐上”感谢诸神”露了馅 对吧 |
[20:47] | You’re an alien. And this device just proved it. | 你是个外星人 这台设备刚刚证明了 |
[20:51] | Red is never good on this planet. | 红色在地球上从来不是个好颜色 |
[20:53] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[20:53] | but I am not helping you build anything. | 但我是不会帮你制造任何产品的 |
[20:57] | You talk about betrayal and people hurting you | 你谈到了背叛 说别人伤害你 |
[20:59] | and then you do it in spades. | 结果你却深深地背叛了我 |
[21:02] | I want you out of my office. | 请你离开我的办公室 |
[21:04] | And there are several heavily armed guards coming | 几名全副武装的警卫马上就到 |
[21:06] | if you have trouble finding your way out. | 以防你找不到出去的路 |
[21:21] | – Ricky. – Dad. | -瑞奇 -爸 |
[21:31] | All that time in prison, I imagined a day when… | 入狱以来我一直都在想象 |
[21:36] | I could talk to you without a pane of glass between us. | 不用隔着探视玻璃和你说话的一天 |
[21:40] | – And here we are. – Yeah… | -我们终于重聚了 -是啊 |
[21:42] | Oh, it’s good to see you, son. | 能见到你真是太好了 儿子 |
[21:45] | The DEO moved heaven and earth to free this man. | 超查部为了放他出来把能用的手段都用了 |
[21:48] | We did what you wanted. | 你的要求我们做到了 |
[21:49] | Now tell us where Alex is. | 快告诉我们艾丽克斯在哪 |
[21:51] | No. No, not until my father and I are far from here. | 不 除非我和我父亲先远走高飞 |
[21:55] | You think we’re stupid? | 你以为我们傻吗 |
[21:56] | I showed you mine. Your turn. | 现在你看到我们有意合作了 该你了 |
[21:58] | So you can toss us in Gitmo? | 好让你们把我们关进关塔那摩监狱吗 |
[22:00] | Not gonna happen. | 门都没有 |
[22:02] | Maybe he gives you a piece. A little token of goodwill. | 或许他能给你们点甜头 表达一下善意 |
[22:06] | You gotta give them something, Ricky. That’s how it works. | 你得给他们点信息 瑞奇 这是游戏规则 |
[22:10] | Just tell them where she is. | 告诉他们她在哪 |
[22:14] | Well, you really nailed his essence, I’ll give you that. | 我不得不说 你的模仿还真是惟妙惟肖 |
[22:18] | – What? – I mean, that thing… | -什么 -特别是刚才 |
[22:20] | He couldn’t decide whether to hug me or not. | 那副不知道该不该拥抱我的样子 |
[22:23] | That’s vintage dad. | 典型的老派老爸 |
[22:27] | What are you talking about? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[22:27] | My father would never be playing these games. | 我父亲永远不会玩这些交涉游戏 |
[22:30] | He’d be wanting to get the hell away from here | 他会迫不及待想离开这里 |
[22:32] | and making sure that he never went back to prison. | 确保他永远不会回到监狱去 |
[22:36] | I’ve been planning this for a year. | 我花了整整一年策划这件事 |
[22:37] | Did you really think I didn’t prepare for you, | 你真的认为我没有把你计算在内吗 |
[22:41] | Martian? | 火星人 |
[22:52] | You’re down to 23 hours and 14 minutes. | 你们只剩23小时14分钟了 |
[22:57] | And counting. | 时间在流逝 |
[23:16] | Okay. No problem. | 来吧 不算什么事 |
[23:45] | That sucked. | 疼死我了 |
[23:49] | Come on. | 快 |
[23:56] | Hell yeah! | 这才像话 |
[23:59] | I just got a software update request from one of our trackers. | 我们的某个追踪器发来了软件更新请求 |
[24:02] | System’s not recognizing the IP address. | 系统无法识别这个IP地址 |
[24:05] | – Looks like a hack. Should I kill it? – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -可能是黑客入侵 我该封锁吗 -等一下 |
[24:09] | That’s alex! she, she… She couldn’t get a signal out, | 那是艾丽克斯 她的信号被屏蔽了 |
[24:11] | so she wired herself into the camera. | 所以她把追踪器连到了摄像头上 |
[24:13] | Which means we only have to find the location | 这意味着我们只要用摄像头的IP地址 |
[24:16] | of the camera’s IP address. | 就能查到地点了 |
[24:17] | Alex, you beautiful human, this is next level. | 艾丽克斯 你太强了 这点子太非凡了 |
[24:20] | Guys! We found Alex. | 大伙 我们找到艾丽克斯了 |
[24:22] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[24:23] | You did? | 你找到她了 |
[24:24] | We got a ping from her subdermal tracker. | 我们收到了她皮下追踪器发出的信号 |
[24:26] | She’s not far. | 她离这里不远 |
[24:29] | Maggie. Winn found Alex. | 玛吉 温找到艾丽克斯了 |
[24:31] | What? How? | 什么 怎么找到的 |
[24:32] | I guess you underestimated my sister. Let’s go. | 我想你太低估我姐姐了 我们走 |
[24:36] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我如果是你就不会那样做 |
[24:38] | You’re delusional. | 你的计划只是妄想 |
[24:39] | And the second we get back here with Alex, | 一旦我们把艾丽克斯救回来 |
[24:41] | you’re going to prison with your dad. | 你就入狱去陪你爸吧 |
[24:44] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没提醒你 |
[24:53] | Watch him. | 看好他 |
[24:55] | Hey, stop. | 等等 |
[24:58] | Malverne still thinks he’s in control. | 马尔文认为他还在掌控大局 |
[24:59] | He’s not acting like someone who just lost. | 他的表现不像是输掉一切的人 |
[25:02] | He didn’t even flinch. It’s like he expected this. | 他一点都没退缩 就像料到这会发生一样 |
[25:03] | No, no, we are not listening to that psycho. | 不 我们不能被那个精神病左右 |
[25:06] | Every minute we wait matters. | 我们在等待中浪费的每一分钟都很重要 |
[25:08] | I want to get her as badly as you do, | 我和你一样急着想救她出来 |
[25:09] | but we can’t punch our way out of this. | 但我们不能只靠蛮干解决这件事 |
[25:11] | – We gotta get it right. – If the shoe were on the other foot, | -我们必须妥善处理 -如果被抓的是我 |
[25:13] | Alex would already be out the door. I’m not waiting. | 艾丽克斯已经冲出门了 我不要再等了 |
[25:15] | – You’re not the only one who cares about her. – I’m going! | -不是只有你一个人在乎她 -我一定要去 |
[25:28] | – Kara! – Alex! | -卡拉 -艾丽克斯 |
[25:31] | I’m down here! | 我在下面 |
[25:57] | Four? What… | 四小时 什么 |
[26:13] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[26:16] | No! | 不 |
[26:36] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[26:38] | – I told you not to go there… – Tell me where she is now! | -我警告过你别去的 -快告诉我她在哪 |
[26:42] | I gave you 36 hours to break my father out of prison. | 我给你36小时将我父亲从监狱里救出来 |
[26:46] | But you didn’t listen. | 但你不肯听 |
[26:47] | So now, that room is gonna fill up | 所以现在 那间牢房 |
[26:49] | with water in less than four hours. | 将在四小时内被水填满 |
[26:52] | I think it’s time you got moving. | 我觉得你是时候开始行动了 |
[26:55] | Let me talk to Alex. | 让我和艾丽克斯说两句话 |
[27:03] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[27:04] | Kara! I sent out a signal, I thought you were coming. | 卡拉 我发出了信号 我以为你会来 |
[27:06] | He re-routed the IP address. | 他更改了IP地址 |
[27:08] | He sent us somewhere else. | 把我们引到别的地方去了 |
[27:09] | Do you have any idea where you are? | 你能猜到你在哪吗 |
[27:11] | I was unconscious. | 我被抓来时昏过去了 |
[27:12] | I could be hours away or I could be in the city. | 我可能离你有几小时车程 也可能就在城里 |
[27:16] | – I don’t know. – Alex, | -我不知道 -艾丽克斯 |
[27:17] | It’s Rick. I don’t want to hurt you. | 我是瑞克 我不想伤害你 |
[27:20] | I keep on telling your sister that. | 我一直对你妹妹强调这一点 |
[27:22] | Tell her to get my father, | 叫她把我父亲救出来 |
[27:25] | and this can all be over. You can come home and get dry. | 一切就结束了 你就可以回家擦干自己 |
[27:28] | No. Kara, no. | 不 卡拉 不行 |
[27:30] | You do not give that terrorist what he wants. | 你不能满足那个恐怖分子的要求 |
[27:33] | You cannot let yourself be blackmailed. | 你不能让自己陷入被勒索的境地 |
[27:34] | You cannot open yourself up to that, ever. | 你不能允许自己做出那种事 永远不能 |
[27:37] | Do you understand me? Supergirl is bigger than me. | 你明白吗 超女远远比我重要 |
[27:42] | – Alex. – Maggie? | -艾丽克斯 -玛吉 |
[27:44] | I’m right here! | 我就在这 |
[27:44] | Maggie, I need to speak to you alone. | 玛吉 我得单独和你说几句话 |
[27:51] | Babe, everyone here is working hard | 宝贝 部里所有人都在努力 |
[27:53] | and we’re going to find you. | 我们会找到你的 |
[27:54] | The water is rising fast and there are things that I need to say. | 水涨得很快 有些话我必须要说 |
[27:57] | No. Don’t start talking like this is the end. | 不 别说得好像永别一样 |
[27:59] | I don’t want it to be, but in case that it is… | 我也不希望是 但以防万一 |
[28:01] | It’s not! | 不会的 |
[28:02] | You’re a badass, Danvers. | 你可厉害了 丹弗斯 |
[28:04] | And you’re gonna figure out a way to get yourself out of there | 你会想出办法逃出那里 |
[28:05] | Or you’re gonna hold on until I find you. | 要么就等着我去救你 |
[28:07] | – Maggie, listen to me, please. – No. | -玛吉 听我说 求你了 -不 |
[28:11] | We just started this, you and me, and it’s not going to end. | 你和我才刚刚开始 我不会让它就此结束的 |
[28:15] | Not today. Not for a long time. | 不会在今天 长久以后也不会 |
[28:18] | We just had our first valentine’s day | 我们刚刚共度了第一个情人节 |
[28:20] | and I wanna do more with you. | 我想和你做更多的事 |
[28:22] | I want more firsts. I want to have a first vacation. | 我要更多的第一次 我要第一次去休假 |
[28:25] | We haven’t even argued about where we’re gonna go yet, | 我们还没有统一要去哪里的意见呢 |
[28:27] | Or how to load the dishwasher. | 或是怎么装洗碗机 |
[28:31] | Or what to name our first dog. Do you want to get a dog? | 或是我们狗的名字 你想养条狗吗 |
[28:36] | Yeah, um… let’s name her Gertrude. | 这个 叫它格特鲁德好了 |
[28:38] | See, there’s a lifetime of firsts | 看 有一辈子的第一次 |
[28:42] | that we’re going to do together. | 我们要去一起实现呢 |
[28:43] | So, you hold on, okay? Hold on until I get to you. | 所以 坚持住好吗 坚持到我去救你 |
[28:46] | You promise. Promise me! | 你保证 向我保证 |
[28:50] | I… | 我 |
[28:52] | What? Alex! | 怎么了 艾丽克斯 |
[28:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[28:57] | I told you not to rush in. Now you’ve made things worse. | 我告诉过你别冲动 你让事情变得更糟了 |
[29:01] | I did what I thought was right… | 我做了我认为是正确的事 |
[29:02] | I should have been heard. | 你应该听我说 |
[29:03] | I should have been listened to. I’m her girlfriend. | 你应该照我说的做 我是她女朋友 |
[29:05] | I’m her sister! | 我是她的妹妹 |
[29:06] | And you think that trumps me. | 你觉得这就能超越我吗 |
[29:08] | That you know what’s right for her. I… | 你就能知道什么是对她好了吗 我… |
[29:10] | I got her to be herself, Kara. | 我让她做了自己 卡拉 |
[29:13] | I have just as much to lose as you. | 我跟你一样不想失去她 |
[29:17] | You should’ve listened to me. | 你应该听我的 |
[29:29] | I thought I made myself clear. | 我以为我说的很清楚了 |
[29:31] | Our business is done. | 我们之间的事结束了 |
[29:33] | Now get out of my office before I call security. | 在我叫保安来之前滚出我的办公室 |
[29:35] | I’m the one who hasn’t made myself clear, Lena. | 没有说清楚的是我 莉娜 |
[29:39] | And I’m sorry for that. | 为此我感到很抱歉 |
[29:40] | You’re right. I lied to you. | 你说得对 我骗了你 |
[29:43] | I pretended to be of this world | 我假装是这个世界的人 |
[29:45] | but only because I know how much your mother loathes aliens. | 只是因为我知道你母亲有多讨厌外星人 |
[29:49] | And I presumed you’d be the same. | 我就假设你也一样了 |
[29:51] | That’s what people do when they hear I’m a Luthor. | 别人听到我姓卢瑟之后也这样 |
[29:54] | They presume. | 喜欢假设 |
[29:56] | Everything else I told you was the truth. | 我跟你说的其他事都是真的 |
[29:58] | Being betrayed by your own blood. | 被你的血亲背叛 |
[30:00] | There’s nothing more painful. | 没有比这个更痛苦的了 |
[30:04] | I know you understand that. | 我知道你明白这感觉 |
[30:06] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[30:08] | I want exactly what I proposed. | 我要的就是实现我的提案 |
[30:12] | I want us to work together to create a transmatter portal. | 我想要咱们合作制造物质传送门 |
[30:16] | We have them where I come from. | 我们星球上已经有了 |
[30:18] | L-Corp has already built a large-scale generator ring. | L公司已经造了一台巨型发电机 |
[30:22] | We can easily adapt it for this. | 我们可以轻松地将它进行改造 |
[30:26] | The portal would help your planet immensely | 传送门能极大地帮助你们星球 |
[30:29] | And it would help me get home to mine. | 也能帮助我回到我的星球 |
[30:32] | I don’t work with people I can’t trust. | 我不和我不信任的人合作 |
[30:33] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[30:35] | You are nothing like your mother. I see that now. | 你和你母亲一点都不像 我现在看出来了 |
[30:39] | Please, Lena. Don’t let my one lapse in judgment | 求你了 莉娜 别让我的一时失误 |
[30:43] | keep us from doing great things. | 阻止咱们干大事 |
[30:48] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[30:49] | That’s all I can ask. | 我要的就是这句话 |
[31:06] | – Lena. – Kara. I’m glad I caught you. Um… | -莉娜 -卡拉 能联络到你真好 |
[31:08] | Can I ask your advice about something? Someone. | 我能请你就某件事 某人给点意见吗 |
[31:15] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry. Can I call you back? | 真抱歉 我再打给你吧 |
[31:17] | Oh, of course, of course. | 当然 当然可以 |
[31:19] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[31:21] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[31:35] | – What are you doing? – Listening for her. | -你在做什么 -听她的声音 |
[31:41] | But I can’t hear anything. | 可是我什么都听不到 |
[31:43] | I can do all these incredible things, but I can’t | 我可以做那么多难以置信的事 但我却不能 |
[31:47] | punch my way out of this, | 用蛮力解决这件事 |
[31:49] | Or fly fast enough and turn back time… | 也不能快速飞行倒转时间 |
[31:57] | And now I’m afraid I’m going to lose the person | 现在我怕我会失去那个 |
[31:59] | that is the most important to me. | 对我最重要的人 |
[32:01] | To us, Kara. | 是对我们 卡拉 |
[32:07] | Maggie was right. | 玛吉说得对 |
[32:09] | I shouldn’t have rushed in. I made things worse. I… | 我不该冲动的 我让事情变糟了 我… |
[32:12] | Maggie was upset and she was frustrated | 玛吉是因为难过沮丧 |
[32:14] | and she lashed out at you. | 所以向你发泄了情绪 |
[32:17] | You only did what you thought was best to protect your sister. | 你只是做了你认为可以保护你姐姐的事 |
[32:21] | No one can blame you for that. | 没人能因此怪罪你 |
[32:24] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[32:27] | Hey, come on. | 过来 |
[32:31] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[32:50] | Under two hours. | 不到两小时 |
[32:52] | The clock is ticking fast. | 时间可过得飞快呢 |
[32:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:57] | And if it ticks down completely, we both lose. | 如果时间走完了 咱俩就都输了 |
[33:01] | And I don’t think you want to lose. | 我觉得你不想输 |
[33:04] | Neither do you. | 你也不想 |
[33:07] | I was wrong about Kara. | 我看错卡拉了 |
[33:10] | She’s too much of a girl scout to do what I need her to do. | 对于我想让她做的事来说 她还太嫩了 |
[33:15] | I misjudged her. | 我看错她了 |
[33:20] | But I may have discounted you. | 但或许我低估了你 |
[33:23] | You’re a cop. You can just walk into that prison | 你是名警察 你可以走进监狱 |
[33:26] | and break my father free, if you want to. | 然后释放我父亲 如果你想的话 |
[33:32] | You care for her. | 你关心她 |
[33:35] | – I’ve seen that. – Stalking us. | -我看到过 -你跟踪我们 |
[33:37] | The way you look at her. | 你看她的样子 |
[33:39] | The way your hand touches her hand | 当你们在街上走时 |
[33:43] | when you’re walking down the street. | 你摸她手的样子 |
[33:51] | Love can make people do things that they don’t normally do. | 爱情可以让人做出一些平常不会做的事 |
[33:58] | So, please, | 所以 |
[34:00] | help us bring back the people we love. | 请帮忙把我们爱的人带回身边 |
[34:18] | Come on! | 快点 |
[34:58] | Please tell me you have something. | 请告诉你想到办法了 |
[35:00] | I have literally tried everything, all right? | 我几乎试过所有的办法了 |
[35:02] | I’ve checked family holdings, | 我查过所有家庭财产 |
[35:04] | bank accounts, call logs from the prison… there’s nothing. | 银行账户 监狱电话记录 毫无发现 |
[35:08] | Hey, we’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[35:10] | I’m gonna talk to Maggie and see | 我要和玛吉谈谈 |
[35:11] | if she’s got anything else out of him. | 看看她是否从他那问出了什么 |
[35:15] | Where… where’s Maggie? | 玛吉呢 |
[35:57] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[36:00] | Taking you to your son. | 带你去见你儿子 |
[36:13] | Move it. | 快走 |
[36:14] | – Nice gun. – It’s my girlfriend’s. | -枪不错啊 -是我女朋友的 |
[36:19] | Maggie, you know Alex wouldn’t want you to do this. | 玛吉 你知道艾丽克斯不会希望你这么做的 |
[36:22] | All I care about is getting her back alive. | 我只想把她活着救回来 |
[36:24] | You were right, sometimes words don’t work. | 你说得对 有时说话没用 |
[36:25] | Sometimes punching doesn’t either. | 有时拳脚也没用 |
[36:28] | She just came from your son. She was with him all day, | 她刚见完你儿子 她一天都跟他在一起 |
[36:31] | trying to turn him, make him understand. | 想要改变他 让他明白 |
[36:35] | You know what kind of words your son’s been using? | 你知道你儿子一直说些什么词吗 |
[36:37] | Words like “rescue”, and “love”. | 比如说 拯救和爱 |
[36:41] | He says he wants to rescue you, like you rescued him. | 他说他想拯救你 就像你拯救他那样 |
[36:44] | But if he kills Alex Danvers, | 但如果他杀了艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[36:46] | he’ll never be rescued. | 他永远也得不到救赎 |
[36:49] | He’ll have to live with that for the rest of his life. | 他余下的一辈子都得背负这一点 |
[36:51] | And that’ll be his hell. | 那就是他的地狱 |
[36:54] | Now, you’ve done a lot of bad things in your life, | 你这辈子做了很多坏事 |
[36:58] | but you’ve done one thing you can be proud of. | 但你做了一件可以引以为豪的事 |
[37:02] | You were a father. | 你是位父亲 |
[37:04] | A good one. | 一位好父亲 |
[37:06] | You were there for your son during the toughest time of his life, | 在你儿子最艰难的时候 你陪在他身边 |
[37:09] | and that’s what you need to do again now. | 所以你现在要再做一次 |
[37:12] | If he kills her, | 如果他杀了她 |
[37:15] | you will have failed at the one good thing | 你这辈子所做的唯一一件好事 |
[37:17] | you’ve done with your life. | 就会失败 |
[37:20] | Be a father now. | 尽到做父亲的本分吧 |
[37:33] | – She’s out of time. – Please, please, | -她没时间了 -拜托 拜托 |
[37:34] | is there anywhere he would have taken her? | 他会把她带去什么地方吗 |
[37:39] | There’s one place. | 有一个地方 |
[37:55] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[37:56] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[38:13] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[38:15] | – Thank God. She’s okay. – She’s all right. She’s all right. | -感谢上帝 她没事 -她没事 没事 |
[38:22] | – You held on. – I held on. | -你坚持下来了 -我坚持下来了 |
[38:42] | Hey, you. | 喂 |
[38:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:50] | Am I okay? Are you kidding? | 还问我有没有事 你开玩笑吗 |
[38:57] | That was really clever, with the whole Navy Seal thing | 用海豹特遣队裤子装水做救生衣那招 |
[38:59] | with your pants. What was that? | 真的很聪明 那是什么鬼 |
[39:02] | Well, I knew I just had to buy a couple seconds. | 我知道我得多争取几分钟 |
[39:06] | I knew you were coming. | 我就知道你会来 |
[39:13] | – You didn’t let me finish before, but I, um… – What? | -你之前没让我说完 但是我 -什么 |
[39:17] | – I just really have to say it now. – Alex… | -我现在真的必须说出来 -艾丽克斯 |
[39:20] | Just… it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[39:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:26] | Those firsts that you talked about… | 你说的那些第一次 |
[39:31] | I want to have them all with you. | 我全都希望和你一起经历 |
[39:34] | I never want to stop having firsts with you. | 我想一直跟你经历各种第一次 |
[39:40] | I love you, Maggie Sawyer. | 我爱你 玛吉·索耶 |
[39:46] | I love you, Alex Danvers. | 我爱你 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[39:48] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[40:00] | She refused to stay in bed. | 她不愿在床上休息 |
[40:03] | – Are you sure you’re all right? – I’m all right. | -你真的没事吗 -我没事 |
[40:06] | I knew you’d be fine. | 我就知道你会没事 |
[40:08] | You did good, Alex. | 你做得好 艾丽克斯 |
[40:11] | You too, Maggie. | 你也是 玛吉 |
[40:14] | Just doing what you taught me to do. | 只是做了你教我做的事 |
[40:19] | You survived. | 你没死啊 |
[40:20] | Oh, you do not get to talk to her. | 你不准和她说话 |
[40:23] | What are you going to do to him? | 你要拿他怎么样 |
[40:25] | My job. Protect the identity of Supergirl and the DEO. | 尽我的职责 保护超女和超查部的身份 |
[40:28] | – You’re gonna mind-wipe him? – Do you object? | -你要消除他的记忆吗 -你反对吗 |
[40:30] | No. Just… before you do… | 不 只是在你这么做之前… |
[40:39] | just make sure he remembers that. | 一定要让他记得这一拳 |
[40:41] | Will do. | 会的 |
[40:46] | – I need to thank you. -Thank me? For what? | -我要谢谢你 -谢我什么 |
[40:49] | I was so afraid of losing her that I wasn’t thinking. | 我之前很害怕失去她 没好好思考 |
[40:54] | – And I almost… – Yeah, but you did the right thing. | -我差点… -是的 但是你做得对 |
[40:57] | And that was all you. | 都是因为你 |
[40:59] | All I did was remind you of everything | 我所做的只是提醒你 |
[41:01] | you’ve been telling me the whole time. | 你一直在告诉我的一切 |
[41:05] | You and me made a pretty good team, didn’t we? | 咱们俩合作得很不错 不是吗 |
[41:07] | Well, we both love her. | 我们俩都爱她 |
[41:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:15] | What? No, get in here. | 什么 不 来抱抱 |
[41:21] | Oh, I gotta get this. | 我要接个电话 |
[41:23] | Lena, hey. I’m sorry I couldn’t talk earlier. | 莉娜 很抱歉之前没法和你聊 |
[41:26] | No, no, it’s okay. I was just calling to check up on you. | 不不 没事的 我只是打来看看你怎么样 |
[41:28] | You sounded upset. | 你之前好像很难过 |
[41:30] | – It worked out. – Good. | -事情过去了 -那就好 |
[41:31] | Hey, brunch next Saturday? I know a place. | 下周六一起吃早午餐吧 我知道一个地方 |
[41:33] | Yeah, that sounds great. | 好主意 |
[41:34] | Just, uh, no kale this time, uh, for real. | 只是这次真的不要点甘蓝菜了 |
[41:38] | Oh, and you called for some advice? | 你之前打来问我的建议吗 |
[41:40] | – Yeah, yeah, I figured it out. – Okay. | -问题解决了 -好 |
[41:42] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | -好 拜 -拜 |
[41:47] | Ready to change the world? | 准备好改变世界了吗 |
[41:49] | You have no idea. | 早就准备好了 |