时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This season on Supergirl… | 《超女》本季前情回顾 |
[00:03] | – Up, up? – And away. | -带你装逼 -带你飞 |
[00:04] | My name is M’gann M’orzz. I’m the last daughter of Mars. | 我叫梅根·摩斯 我是火星最后的女儿 |
[00:07] | You’re a White Martian? | 你是个白火星人 |
[00:09] | I wanted to be your friend. | 我想要成为你的朋友 |
[00:10] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[00:11] | I’m going back to Mars. | 我要回火星了 |
[00:13] | Goodbye, Miss Martian. | 再见 火星小姐 |
[00:15] | So, our mystery alien is from Daxam. | 神秘外星人来自达克萨姆星 |
[00:17] | It’s a sister world to Krypton. | 是氪星的姊妹星 |
[00:18] | – My name is Mon-El. – Daxam is still there, | -我叫蒙·艾尔 -达克萨姆星还在 |
[00:19] | but it’s a wasteland. | 但已经是一片废土了 |
[00:21] | I wanna be a superhero. | 我想做超级英雄 |
[00:21] | I wanna help you, keep the world spinning. | 我想帮你 保护这个世界 |
[00:23] | I’ve never felt like this about… About anyone. | 我这辈子从未感受到这样的感情 |
[00:26] | Kara and I are dating. Yes, it’s awesome. | 我和卡拉在约会 这太棒了 |
[00:28] | These are my parents, | 这两位是我父母 |
[00:30] | Queen Rhea and King Lar Gand of Daxam. | 达克萨姆星的瑞亚王后和拉尔·甘德国王 |
[00:33] | I’m done being your Prince. | 我不会再做你们的王子了 |
[00:35] | Krypton has taken everything from me. | 氪星夺走了我的一切 |
[00:37] | – We will move on. – We won’t. | -我们会将这事抛之脑后 -不会的 |
[00:40] | You betrayed me, my love. | 你背叛了我 亲爱的 |
[00:42] | Thanks for stopping by, Mom. | 谢谢你过来看我 妈 |
[00:45] | Welcome to New Daxam. | 欢迎来到全新的达克萨姆星 |
[00:48] | It’s Cat Grant. | 我是凯特·格兰特 |
[00:49] | I’ve been away for a while, | 我离开了一段时间 |
[00:51] | but I’m back. | 但是我回来了 |
[00:52] | You really thought you’d won. | 你真以为你会赢 |
[01:01] | Superman? | 超人 |
[01:03] | This is my planet. | 这里是我的星球 |
[01:06] | These are my people. | 这些是我的同胞 |
[01:14] | And I will not let you harm them. | 我不会让你伤害他们 |
[01:24] | What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[01:25] | I once told you that my planet was riddled | 我告诉过你 氪星人曾在我的星球上 |
[01:27] | with the corpse of yours. | 尸横遍野 |
[01:29] | But not only Green Kryptonite rained down from the skies. | 但从天空倾泻而下的不仅有绿氪星石 |
[01:33] | There are so many more ways to harm your kind | 除了单纯地削弱你们的超能力之外 |
[01:36] | than to simply weaken you. | 伤害你们种族的方法还有许多 |
[01:41] | Silver Kryptonite. | 银氪星石 |
[01:43] | Your cousin is so much like you. | 你堂弟跟你很像 |
[01:46] | Reckless, stupid. | 鲁莽 愚蠢 |
[01:48] | Barreling headfirst into danger. | 奋不顾身地冲入危险境地 |
[01:50] | I couldn’t have set a better trap if I tried. | 没有比这更好的陷阱了 |
[01:53] | Kal? | 卡 |
[01:54] | It’s me, Kara! | 是我 卡拉 |
[01:56] | Oh, he doesn’t see you. | 他看到的不是你 |
[01:59] | He sees his worst enemy. | 而是他的死对头 |
[02:02] | You should have stayed away, Zod. | 这里不欢迎你 佐德 |
[02:03] | Your carcass will lie dead at my feet, Kal-El. | 你将陈尸在我脚下 卡·艾尔 |
[02:06] | And the people of this planet will kneel before me! | 地球人也将对我俯首称臣 |
[02:10] | Kal, listen to me. | 卡 听我说 |
[02:18] | You’re his mortal enemy, Supergirl. | 你是他的死对头 超女 |
[02:21] | The person he fears most. | 是他最惧怕的人 |
[02:23] | You will take everything from him, | 你将夺走他的一切 |
[02:26] | so, this time, he will not hesitate. | 所以他这次不会心慈手软 |
[02:28] | This time, he will protect his planet. | 这次 他将捍卫自己的星球 |
[02:31] | – This time… – I’ll stop you forever. | -这次 -我要让你永无还手之力 |
[02:49] | Don’t be afraid! | 别害怕 |
[02:53] | I will destroy your world. | 我将摧毁你的世界 |
[02:56] | Stay away from them! | 离他们远点 |
[02:59] | Everybody stay calm! | 大家冷静 |
[03:00] | Keep moving! | 赶紧撤离 |
[03:01] | Right this way, folks! | 这边走 各位 |
[03:17] | What is that, the cannon? | 那是什么 大炮吗 |
[03:18] | No, it’s something else. | 不 是其他东西 |
[03:19] | The DEO system registered a major Kryptonite signature | 超查部系统收到了来自纳欣诺市中心的 |
[03:21] | in downtown National City. | 强大氪星石信号 |
[03:25] | Oh, my God. Kara. | 天呐 是卡拉 |
[03:39] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[04:18] | I will kill everyone you love! | 我会杀掉你所有的心爱之人 |
[04:26] | You have to fight it! | 你要反抗 |
[05:30] | It’s okay, I got you. I’m here. | 没事 我来救你了 有我在 |
[05:33] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[05:58] | Let’s just stay here a little while longer, okay? | 咱们在这里再多待一会好吗 |
[06:03] | How long? | 待多久 |
[06:04] | Until tomorrow. | 待到明天 |
[06:07] | Okay, woman of tomorrow. | 好吧 那就明天 |
[06:12] | You always wear this. It’s… It’s beautiful. | 你一直戴着这个 好漂亮 |
[06:15] | – You know, it was my mother’s. – Really? | -这是我母亲的 -是吗 |
[06:17] | Yeah, she gave it to me the day I left Krypton. | 嗯 是我离开氪星的那天她给我的 |
[06:20] | I had just watched little Kal-El launch into space. | 我眼睁睁看着小卡·艾尔飞入太空 |
[06:26] | Our world was falling apart around her, | 我们的世界正在她周围坍塌 |
[06:29] | and even in the middle of that, | 即便是在那种情境下 |
[06:30] | she looked at me and smiled and said, | 她仍然注视着我 微笑着说 |
[06:33] | as long as I had this, I would never be alone. | 只要我戴着这个 就永远不会孤单 |
[06:39] | She’d be with me in my dreams. | 她会出现在我的梦里 |
[06:45] | I know we can’t stay all day, | 我知道咱们不能待上一整天 |
[06:46] | but let’s just stay a little while longer, please? | 不过再多待一会 好吗 |
[06:52] | But, Kara, you’re not here. | 可是卡拉 你并不在这里 |
[06:54] | What? | 什么 |
[06:56] | You’re in the fortress. | 你在堡垒里 |
[07:07] | Hey, hey, you’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[07:10] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:11] | Well, you passed out and then you woke up, | 你晕过去又醒了过来 |
[07:13] | flew us here and you passed out again. | 带我们飞过来之后又晕了过去 |
[07:15] | – Easy… – I feel like… | -慢点 -我感觉… |
[07:16] | Like you got punched by Superman? | 被超人揍了 |
[07:18] | – Repeatedly. – Yeah. | -不止一次 -嗯 |
[07:23] | Kal! | 卡 |
[07:27] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[07:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:45] | That chessboard’s been in the Luthor family for generations. | 那个棋盘在卢瑟家传了好几代了 |
[07:50] | Did you come here to yell at me | 你来做什么 |
[07:51] | for not treating the family heirlooms with respect, | 为我没有善待传家宝而斥责我 |
[07:53] | or to blame me for what’s happening outside? | 还是拿外面发生的事情怪罪我 |
[07:55] | How could you let that woman deceive you? | 你怎么能让那个女人给骗了呢 |
[07:58] | I taught you to be a scientist. | 我教你要有科学家精神 |
[08:00] | To question everything. | 质疑一切 |
[08:01] | No, what you taught me was to doubt myself. | 不 你教会我的是质疑自己 |
[08:04] | To look for validation elsewhere, | 去别处寻找认可 |
[08:06] | so much that I was willing to take it | 以至于当我遇到第一位 |
[08:07] | from the first mentor that offered it to me. | 愿意认可我的导师 我就信了 |
[08:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:15] | I am, Lena. | 真的 莉娜 |
[08:22] | When you came to visit me in jail, | 你来监狱探望我的时候 |
[08:25] | I honestly wanted to be a better mother to you. | 我真的想做个更合格的母亲 |
[08:28] | But every time I’ve had the opportunity | 但每当我有机会 |
[08:30] | to choose you over something else… | 在你和其他事物之间选择时 |
[08:36] | I’ve chosen something else. | 我都没有选你 |
[08:39] | Well, congratulations on saying the first honest thing in your life. | 恭喜你 这辈子第一次说了实话 |
[08:44] | I have justified the worst behavior | 我为了正当的理由 |
[08:46] | for the best of causes. | 做了不堪之事 |
[08:51] | But I was right. | 但我是对的 |
[08:53] | The threat was real. | 威胁真的存在 |
[08:56] | But maybe I backed the wrong child to stop it. | 但也许我不该选你哥哥来阻止它 |
[09:00] | The transmat portal you created… | 你打造的传送门 |
[09:02] | That was brilliant, Lena. | 非常棒 莉娜 |
[09:04] | And if you could do that with the portal, | 既然你能搞定传送门 |
[09:08] | maybe you could do something with this. | 也许你也能搞定这个 |
[09:13] | Is that from Lex’s vault? | 这是从莱克斯的保管库里拿的吗 |
[09:15] | He created it to get rid of Superman. | 他想用这个来除掉超人 |
[09:19] | Does it work? | 成功了吗 |
[09:20] | Well, you’d need to adapt it. | 你需要再改造一下 |
[09:22] | But if you could, | 但如果你能做到 |
[09:23] | you would be the Luthor who saved the world. | 你将成为拯救世界的卢瑟家人 |
[09:28] | Silver Kryptonite. | 银氪星石 |
[09:31] | That’s a new one. | 这是个新玩意 |
[09:33] | The whole time I thought I was fighting Zod. | 我一直以为自己在对抗佐德 |
[09:37] | But it didn’t weaken me at all. | 但它完全没有削弱我的能力 |
[09:38] | It might have. | 有可能削弱了 |
[09:39] | No. | 没有 |
[09:41] | No, I was at full strength and you beat me. | 我使出了全力 而你打败了我 |
[09:45] | Well, I’m just glad we’re both okay. | 幸好我们俩都没事 |
[09:48] | But we need to come up with a plan to defeat Rhea | 但我们要想出击败瑞亚的计划 |
[09:50] | or she’s just going to keep coming after us. | 否则她会继续追杀我们 |
[09:52] | The positron cannon was the only weapon we had | 我们掌握的武器中 只有正电子炮 |
[09:54] | capable of penetrating their ship’s shields. | 能击穿他们飞船的防护盾 |
[09:56] | Is there anything that powerful here? | 这里有那么强大的武器吗 |
[09:59] | Not a weapon. | 有样东西 |
[10:01] | But I might have something we can use against them. | 虽然不是武器但或许能用来对付他们 |
[10:03] | – What? – Information. | -是什么 -情报 |
[10:05] | I feel like there was something in the archives | 我记得档案中有些资料 |
[10:07] | about the early wars with Daxam. | 记载了与达克萨姆星的早期战争 |
[10:13] | You know, this really would be a lot easier with Kelex. | 如果有凯里克斯找起来就方便多了 |
[10:16] | Yeah. Sorry, I kinda had to blast him. | 是啊 抱歉 我不得不炸掉他 |
[10:18] | No, no, it’s fine. Just… | 不 没关系 不过 |
[10:20] | You owe me a new robot. | 你欠我个新机器人 |
[10:24] | “Dakkam Ur”? | “达肯厄决斗” |
[10:25] | I’ve never heard of that. | 我从没听说过 |
[10:27] | It’s old, but it might work. | 很古老了 但或许可行 |
[10:36] | Yes, yes, yes. | 太好了 |
[10:38] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[10:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:43] | I’m so much better now. | 现在好多了 |
[10:49] | I’m sure… You probably don’t remember me. | 我很肯定 你大概不记得我了 |
[10:51] | Winn Schott, resident genius of the DEO? | 温·肖特 超查部常驻天才 |
[10:54] | It’s good to see you, buddy. | 很高兴见到你 伙计 |
[10:56] | It’s good… | 很高兴 |
[10:58] | Good. | 那好 |
[11:00] | And you’re the guy who’s dating my cousin? | 你就是我堂姐的男朋友 |
[11:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:03] | Mon-El of Daxam. | 达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔 |
[11:04] | Though not… Not like the, uh… | 不过 我和… |
[11:06] | You know, the others Daxam. The killy ones? | 其他达克萨姆人不一样 不爱杀人 |
[11:11] | You must be a good guy or she wouldn’t be with you. | 你是好人 她才会和你在一起 |
[11:17] | Winn, what’s happening here? | 温 现在情况如何 |
[11:18] | Oh, uh, yes. | 对了 |
[11:19] | J’onn is still unconscious, unfortunately. | 不幸的是荣恩仍然昏迷不醒 |
[11:21] | But he’s stable. | 但他情况稳定 |
[11:22] | Uh, we’ve cleared all Daxamite soldiers from the building. | 大楼内的达克萨姆士兵已被我们清除 |
[11:25] | Uh, we might have found a way to get rid of the Daxamites | 我们在孤独堡垒的档案中 |
[11:27] | in the archives at the Fortress of Solitude. | 找到了可能击败达克萨姆人的方法 |
[11:29] | What? | 什么方法 |
[11:32] | Dakkam Ur. | 达肯厄决斗 |
[11:34] | No. | 不行 |
[11:35] | No, no, no. No way in hell… | 不行不行 绝对不行 |
[11:36] | It’s the only option we’ve got. | 我们别无选择 |
[11:42] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:43] | The energy weapons in the Daxamite ships are charging up. | 达克萨姆飞船上的能量武器正在准备发射 |
[11:45] | They’re waging another attack. | 他们即将进行下一波攻击 |
[11:47] | Winn, get me face-to-face with Rhea. | 温 让我和瑞亚面对面谈一谈 |
[11:51] | The cannons are almost at full strength, my Queen. | 能量炮即将到达最大功率 王后 |
[11:56] | Inform me the moment we are ready to fire. | 可以开火时立即通知我 |
[12:00] | Queen Rhea of Daxam. | 达克萨姆星的瑞亚王后 |
[12:02] | I, Supergirl, champion of planet Earth, | 我 超女 地球的捍卫者 |
[12:05] | invoke the sacred rite of Dakkam Ur. | 发起神圣仪式达肯厄决斗 |
[12:08] | To meet with you in single combat before the gods. | 在诸神见证下与你一决胜负 |
[12:11] | May the fate of my people rest on the fate of my life. | 我以我的性命为人民的命运抗争 |
[12:15] | She spoke the sacred oath. | 她做出了神圣宣誓 |
[12:17] | How will you respond? | 您打算如何回应 |
[12:22] | Dakkam Ur. | 一决胜负 |
[12:24] | I accept your challenge, Supergirl. | 我接受你的挑战 超女 |
[12:27] | We duel in four hours. | 我们于四小时后进行决斗 |
[12:29] | Daxam assures you it will be your last. | 达克萨姆向你保证 那将是你最后一场决斗 |
[12:33] | Okay, what just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[12:35] | The ships’ radiation signature is diminishing. | 飞船的信号正在减弱 |
[12:37] | Their weapons are powering down. | 他们的武器熄火了 |
[12:39] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[12:41] | She’s gonna end this. | 她会结束这一切 |
[12:47] | You just invoked a trial by combats created by barbarians! | 你刚刚发起了由野蛮人创造出来的决斗审判 |
[12:51] | It’s been around since we crawled out of the caves on Daxam | 达克萨姆人还是穴居人时 |
[12:53] | with rocks and sticks. | 就开始用这种方式了 |
[12:54] | If I win, she goes. They all go. | 如果我赢了她就得撤退 他们都得撤退 |
[12:57] | They are bound by ancient law to leave this planet in peace. | 远古法则要求他们和平地撤离这颗星球 |
[13:00] | – She’s not gonna win. – But what if she does? | -她不会赢的 -但万一她赢了呢 |
[13:03] | Do you know what it will happen? | 你知道会发生什么吗 |
[13:05] | You’ll have to stand by and watch her walk this planet, | 你将不得不眼看着她入侵这颗星球 |
[13:08] | trampling everyone underfoot. | 将每个人践踏在脚下 |
[13:09] | I just have to beat her. And I will. | 我只要打败她就好 我会打败她的 |
[13:11] | Why not Superman? | 为什么不让超人去 |
[13:13] | Isn’t this his fight, too? | 保卫地球也是他的责任 不是吗 |
[13:15] | It’s everyone’s fight. | 这是所有人的战斗 |
[13:17] | But Kara just defeated me. | 但是卡拉刚打败了我 |
[13:20] | She’s the champion of Earth. | 她是地球的捍卫者 |
[13:25] | I don’t have time for you to be afraid. | 我们没有时间让你害怕 |
[13:28] | I need you strong. | 我需要你变得坚强 |
[13:38] | Please, J’onn, wake up soon. | 求你了 荣恩 快醒来 |
[13:40] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[13:47] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[13:49] | You have to wake up. | 你得醒过来 |
[13:59] | M’gann. | 梅根 |
[14:00] | Your friends need you, J’onn. | 你的朋友需要你 荣恩 |
[14:02] | The great fight is coming. | 伟大的战斗要来了 |
[14:06] | I don’t know if I’m gonna be strong enough to help them. | 我不知道我是否强大到能够帮助他们 |
[14:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:11] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[14:16] | Now wake up. | 现在 醒来吧 |
[14:20] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[14:24] | Where’s M’gann? | 梅根在哪 |
[14:26] | You’ve been out for days, J’onn. | 你昏迷了好几天了 荣恩 |
[14:27] | You must be a little confused. | 你肯定有些迷糊 |
[14:29] | She was right here! | 她就在这里 |
[14:30] | No. She’s on Mars. | 不 她在火星上 |
[14:35] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[14:37] | Everything. | 很多事 |
[14:39] | It’s being touted as the intergalactic | 这已经被吹捧成星际间的 |
[14:41] | fight of the century. | 世纪大对决了 |
[14:42] | As Supergirl and Rhea of Daxam face off in a trial by combat | 超女即将在决斗中对抗达克萨姆的瑞亚 |
[14:46] | – for the very fate of our world. – Woof. No pressure. | -以此来决定我们世界的命运 -别有压力 |
[14:49] | We need to contain this. | 我们需要抑制住事态 |
[14:50] | Hey! Papa Bear! | 哎呀 爸爸熊 |
[14:54] | Easy! | 轻点 |
[14:56] | – It’s good to see you on your feet. – Welcome, my friend. | -真高兴看到你好起来 -欢迎 我的朋友 |
[14:58] | Should you be up and walking around? | 你现在能下地走了吗 |
[15:00] | You need all the help you can get. | 你需要一切能得到的帮助 |
[15:01] | Alex told me about the offer you made. | 艾丽克斯告诉我了你做出的约定 |
[15:03] | We’ll get you everything you need. | 我们满足你的一切需要 |
[15:05] | But for right now, that needs to be handled. | 但是现在 那个需要处理掉 |
[15:08] | You don’t want an audience | 你不会想要一群 |
[15:09] | of innocent civilians when you fight Rhea. | 无辜的平民看着你和瑞亚打的 |
[15:13] | Tessmacher, get Snapper on the line. | 泰斯马克 给史力柏打电话 |
[15:16] | His dispatches have no teeth. | 他的稿件没有深度 |
[15:18] | Where’s the hook, where’s the lede, | 没有亮点 导语呢 |
[15:20] | where’s the stats and where the hell is my latte? | 数据呢 还有我的拿铁咖啡呢 |
[15:22] | I’ve been typing for 12 hours, | 我敲键盘已经有12小时了 |
[15:23] | I need caffeine, I need carbs, I need a… | 我需要咖啡因 我需要碳水化合物 我需要 |
[15:28] | Clark Bar. | 克拉克能量棒 |
[15:35] | And what, pray tell, | 那么请问 |
[15:39] | brings you here? | 您为何而来 |
[15:41] | Gosh, Ms. Grant. I just wanted to see what I could do to help. | 格兰特女士 我就是想看看能不能帮上忙 |
[15:43] | Oh, you do love danger, don’t you, Clark Kent? | 你真爱冒险 对不对 克拉克·肯特 |
[15:46] | Yet another reason why Lois made no sense. | 又是一个选择露易丝不理智的原因 |
[15:51] | Oh, and speaking of sense, | 说到理智 |
[15:53] | I need you to talk some sense | 我需要你让你的朋友 |
[15:55] | into your friend, James Olsen. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森恢复理智 |
[15:58] | Ah, Jimmy? | 吉米吗 |
[15:58] | He’s been parading around like Darth Vader, | 他跟达斯·维达似的四处游荡 |
[16:01] | punching out villains, | 打击恶棍 |
[16:02] | and, I, for one, do not want to watch some space invaders | 而我不想看着他被某个外星入侵者 |
[16:05] | slay him with their lifesaver. | 用救济剑砍死他 |
[16:07] | I think you mean “Light saber”. | 你想说的大概是”光剑”吧 |
[16:09] | Yeah, and Darth Vader actually punches out the good guys. | 对 还有达斯·维达是打好人的 |
[16:12] | Right. | 对 |
[16:13] | Oh. Okay, whatever. I’ve never seen Star Wars. | 好吧 随便 我没看过《星球大战》 |
[16:16] | Oh, and Ker-rah, where the hell have you been? | 还有凯拉 你去哪里了 |
[16:19] | No, no, no. You are ostensibly employed here as a reporter. | 住口 你在这里的工作是记者 |
[16:23] | And Supergirl is out there | 而超女在外边 |
[16:24] | about to have the biggest skirmish of her career | 正准备进行她生涯中最大的战斗 |
[16:27] | and I thought maybe you want to go out there and report? | 我还以为你应该出去进行报道呢 |
[16:29] | Yeah, that’s actually why we’re here. | 是 我也是因为这个才来这里 |
[16:31] | So, uh, the fight between Rhea and Supergirl… | 那个 瑞亚和超女之间的决斗… |
[16:34] | Go on. | 继续 |
[16:35] | Uh, Supergirl gave us an exclusive interview. | 超女给了我们一个专访机会 |
[16:38] | – In exchange for? – A request. | -条件是 -一个请求 |
[16:40] | She’d like you to tone down the, um… | 她想让你别那么 |
[16:43] | Gee, how do I put this… | 我该怎么说呢 |
[16:44] | The sensational tone that | 这场决斗 |
[16:45] | the battle’s been receiving in the media. | 在媒体中的轰动性效应 |
[16:47] | Oh, I don’t know how I can do that. | 我不知道该怎么做到这个 |
[16:48] | People are finally starting to fight. | 人们终于开始抗争了 |
[16:51] | Finally starting to stand up. | 终于开始站起来了 |
[16:53] | Supergirl doesn’t want anyone showing up and getting hurt. | 超女不愿让任何人站出来受到伤害 |
[16:56] | And I don’t know anyone | 我也不认识比你 |
[16:57] | who cares more about the people than you do, Ms. Grant. | 更关心别人的人了 格兰特女士 |
[17:00] | Once again, Kansas, you’re the only person who really gets me. | 堪萨斯人 你又一次成了唯一懂我的人 |
[17:04] | I try. | 我一直在尝试 |
[17:05] | Fine. Deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[17:08] | And what do you think, Ker-rah? | 你觉得怎么样 凯拉 |
[17:11] | Do you think Supergirl is ready for this? | 你觉得超女准备好了吗 |
[17:15] | – She told me she is. – Well, great. | -她告诉我她准备好了 -很好 |
[17:17] | Then, I put all my chips on the Girl of Steel. | 那我就把所有的宝都压在钢铁之女身上 |
[17:21] | Now, you go out there and you tell Supergirl | 现在你出去告诉超女 |
[17:23] | that we are all rooting for her. | 我们都在为她打气 |
[17:26] | Sure thing. It’s good seeing you, Ms. Grant. | 当然了 很高兴见到你 格兰特女士 |
[17:30] | Oh, those big green eyes… | 那双绿色的大眼睛 |
[17:33] | I promise you, when he takes off those glasses, | 我向你保证 当他摘掉那副眼镜时 |
[17:35] | he is a tiger in bed. | 一定在床上如狼似虎 |
[17:39] | Oh, God, I hope Rhea kills me. | 天哪 我希望瑞亚能杀了我 |
[17:43] | Hey, you’re never gonna guess who wants to see us. | 你永远也猜不到谁想见我们 |
[17:54] | Of course, the two of you would make an entrance. | 当然了 你们两个很会引人注目 |
[17:56] | Unfortunately, this is her on her best behavior. | 不幸的是 这是她最不轻举妄动的时候 |
[17:58] | So what did you want? | 你想要什么 |
[18:00] | My daughter has a way to save us. | 我女儿有办法救我们 |
[18:03] | It’s a device that my brother invented to keep humans safe | 这是我哥发明的一个装置 它能向大气 |
[18:06] | while radiating the atmosphere with Kryptonite. | 散播氪星石的同时 保证人类的安全 |
[18:08] | It would’ve made the planet uninhabitable for both of you. | 它原本会令这里不适宜你们两个居住 |
[18:11] | Well, lucky my cousin put him in jail | 幸运的是我的堂弟在他事成前 |
[18:13] | before he could make it work. | 就把他关起来了 |
[18:15] | And lucky for you, I found it. | 你们也很幸运 我找到了它 |
[18:17] | I’ve been studying it. | 我一直在研究它 |
[18:18] | And I think I can convert it | 我认为我可以把它转变成 |
[18:20] | to irradiate the atmosphere with lead, | 向大气散播铅 |
[18:21] | rather than Kryptonite. | 而不是氪星石 |
[18:23] | Just a trace amount, harmless to humans. | 很微量 对人体无害 |
[18:26] | But the atmosphere would become toxic to Daxamites. | 但是大气对达克萨姆人来说是有毒的 |
[18:30] | The aliens would be forced to leave. | 那些外星人会被迫离开 |
[18:33] | Or stay and die. | 留下来就是一死 |
[18:36] | All of them? | 他们所有人 |
[18:38] | And they could never return. | 而且他们永远都不能回来 |
[18:40] | Even Rhea’s son. | 包括瑞亚的儿子 |
[18:44] | Mon-El would have to leave Earth. | 蒙·艾尔会不得不离开地球 |
[18:46] | Did you know he was dating Kara Danvers? | 你知道他在和卡拉·丹弗斯约会吗 |
[18:53] | Start working. | 开始准备吧 |
[18:59] | What did Lillian want? | 莉莉安想干什么 |
[19:02] | Lillian and Lena have a way, a fail-safe, | 莉莉安和莉娜有一个保险计划 |
[19:05] | to get rid of the Daxamites if Kara doesn’t beat Rhea. | 可以赶走达克萨姆人 以防卡拉赢不了瑞亚 |
[19:08] | It’s a device that will seed the Earth’s atmosphere with lead. | 他们有个能向地球大气散播铅的装置 |
[19:10] | No Daxamite would survive on this planet. | 没有达克萨姆人能在这颗行星上生存 |
[19:14] | Except for Mon-El, right? | 除了蒙·艾尔 对吗 |
[19:18] | Mon-El might be able to survive a little longer than the others. | 蒙·艾尔兴许能比其他人活得更久一些 |
[19:21] | He’s been exposed to our yellow sun for a few months. | 他已经被我们的黄色太阳照射了好几个月 |
[19:24] | Well, if it comes down to it, you use it. | 如果万不得已 你要用它 |
[19:27] | I won’t be the reason this planet suffers. | 我不会令这颗星球受苦 |
[19:29] | No. No, it’s not going to come to that. | 不 不会到那个地步 |
[19:33] | I told Lena to start working, | 我告诉莉娜开始准备好 |
[19:34] | but I want to be very clear about something. | 但是我想说明白一些事 |
[19:37] | We will not have to use that device. | 我们不会被迫使用那个装置 |
[19:40] | And I am going to beat her. | 我会打败她 |
[19:44] | Your mother’s going to leave. | 你母亲会离开的 |
[19:46] | For good. | 永远离开 |
[19:47] | Agent Schott, head to L-Corp. | 肖特特工 前往L公司 |
[19:49] | Assist Lillian and Lena Luthor. | 帮助莉莉安和莉娜·卢瑟 |
[19:51] | Yeah, sure thing. | 没问题 |
[19:56] | When you go to meet her, I’m coming, too. | 你去见她时 我也要一起去 |
[19:57] | You can’t fight for me. | 你不能代我决斗 |
[19:58] | But I can be with you. | 但我可以陪着你 |
[20:01] | I know you probably want to go, but I… | 我知道你可能想去 但是我… |
[20:02] | No. You’ll be a good second. | 不 你会是个好帮手 |
[20:06] | I could use your help though, Kal. | 但我需要你的帮助 卡 |
[20:07] | Spar with me. And keep me on my toes until I meet her. | 跟我过招 让我在见她之前保持状态 |
[20:14] | That’s good, that’s good. | 这招厉害 这招厉害 |
[20:16] | You’re a quick learner. | 你学得很快 |
[20:18] | I learned that move on Warworld. | 这招是我从《战争世界》里学的 |
[20:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:23] | I just… | 我只是… |
[20:25] | I feel like I’m on the brink | 我感觉自己 |
[20:27] | of having everything I’ve ever wanted. | 就快要拥有想要的一切了 |
[20:30] | Family, friends, a job I love. | 家人 朋友 热爱的工作 |
[20:33] | A life as a hero I never could have imagined. | 超乎想象的英雄生活 |
[20:38] | And Mon-El. | 还有蒙·艾尔 |
[20:40] | If I beat Rhea, I get to keep all of that. | 我要是能打败瑞亚 就能拥有这一切 |
[20:46] | I don’t know. I don’t know if it’s possible. | 我不知道 不知道是否有可能 |
[20:49] | I don’t know if it’s possible to have everything you want. | 我不知道是否有可能拥有你想要的一切 |
[20:54] | Well, it is. | 有可能 |
[20:57] | But only because you worked for it. | 但只因你为之努力了 |
[21:00] | Whenever I fight, no matter who it’s against or where it is, | 无论我在何时何地与谁对抗 |
[21:05] | I’m always fighting for Lois. | 我一直为露易丝而战 |
[21:07] | I fight with her right here. | 她就在我心里 |
[21:09] | The people we love, they’re, uh… | 我们所爱之人 他们… |
[21:11] | They’re another secret superpower. | 他们是另一种秘密超能力 |
[21:15] | Keep him with you. | 把他装在心里 |
[21:28] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[21:39] | I’m here for you. | 我就在你身边 |
[21:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:47] | I see you brought some moral support. | 看样子你带来了精神支持 |
[21:50] | I see you did, too. | 你也一样 |
[21:53] | So, once you are disposed of, | 一旦你被打败之后 |
[21:56] | I have your word that your forces will lay down arms? | 你保证你的军队会放下武器 |
[21:59] | That the city, the nation, and the planet will be surrendered? | 纳市 美国 乃至地球都会投降吗 |
[22:04] | On my honor. | 我保证 |
[22:06] | And if I defeat you, your invasion ends. | 如果我打败了你 你就要停止入侵 |
[22:09] | You leave. Once and for all. | 离开地球 永不回来 |
[22:27] | For the Earth. | 为了地球而战 |
[22:28] | For the Earth. | 为了地球而战 |
[23:23] | You agreed to the Dakkam Ur. | 你接受了达肯厄决斗 |
[23:24] | Send them back. | 命令他们回去 |
[23:26] | You will dishonor yourself before the gods. | 你将在诸神面前让自己蒙羞 |
[23:28] | My gods are only concerned with my victory. | 诸神只关心我是否获胜 |
[23:33] | No. | 不 |
[23:34] | No, destroying this city is not the answer. | 摧毁纳市也解决不了问题 |
[23:36] | A city that’s destroyed | 被摧毁的城市 |
[23:38] | will need a new leader to rebuild it. | 将需要一位新领袖来重建 |
[23:42] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:45] | Be a hero. | 做个英雄 |
[23:53] | Kara’s alone. | 卡拉势单力薄 |
[23:56] | Supergirl’s handling Rhea. | 超女在跟瑞亚缠斗 |
[23:57] | Right now, we need to help the people in that building. | 我们现在要救出那栋大楼里的人们 |
[24:00] | We? | 我们 |
[24:03] | El Mayara. | 聚则强 |
[24:08] | Alex, you’re in charge. | 艾丽克斯 这里交给你负责了 |
[24:10] | Don’t worry, I got your back. | 别担心 你还有我 |
[24:18] | You’re getting tired. | 你累了 |
[24:20] | Finish me, then. | 那就击败我啊 |
[24:22] | Hit me. | 打我吧 |
[24:24] | Consider it a gift. | 把这当做一份礼物 |
[24:30] | You ready to give up now? | 你准备放弃了吗 |
[24:35] | Hardly. | 早着呢 |
[24:39] | Because of your people, Kryptonite poisoned my entire world. | 因为你的族人 氪星石荼毒了我们整个世界 |
[24:44] | I’ve carried it across galaxies. | 我带着它穿越星系 |
[24:47] | It’s part of me now. | 它已成为了我的一部分 |
[24:49] | So go ahead. | 所以来吧 |
[24:51] | Make me bleed. | 让我血溅满地 |
[24:58] | Can I have the… Uh, the… Yeah. | 能把那个啥递给我吗 对 |
[25:00] | Thank you, Winn. | 谢谢你 温 |
[25:01] | You know, I’m pretty good in a crisis. | 我应对危机的能力很强 |
[25:03] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[25:04] | We can see that. | 看出来了 |
[25:05] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[25:11] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[25:13] | Turn it on. We can end this. | 打开它 我们可以结束这一切了 |
[25:14] | Hey, no, no, no, wait! No, you can’t do that. | 不 等等 不 你不能那么做 |
[25:16] | – There’s too much at stake to wait. – Mother! | -有太多危险 不能再等了 -母亲 |
[25:18] | No! | 不 |
[25:23] | You said it worked. | 你说它好使 |
[25:25] | Oh, it does. | 确实 |
[25:26] | I just gave Supergirl the remote. | 我把遥控器给了超女 |
[25:27] | Only she can turn it on. | 只有她能打开 |
[25:31] | We should call the DEO. | 我们该打给超查部 |
[25:32] | Get them to let Supergirl know it’s ready if she needs it. | 让他们告诉超女如果有需要 这东西准备好了 |
[25:43] | Come on, get out of here. Get out of here. | 快 离开这儿 离开这儿 |
[25:44] | Get the traitor! | 抓住叛徒 |
[26:04] | Sorry, not sorry. | 抱歉我毫无歉意 |
[26:10] | Get to safety. | 去安全的地方 |
[26:19] | Superman, we’ve got bogies above National City Hospital. | 超人 纳市医院上空有敌机 |
[26:23] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[26:44] | Get the Kryptonian! | 抓住那个氪星人 |
[26:52] | This is worse than Myriad. | 这比大清洗还惨烈 |
[26:55] | I never thought I would say that. | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[26:57] | Ms. Grant! | 格兰特女士 |
[27:14] | Well, at least he tried. | 好吧 至少他尽力了 |
[27:25] | – You came. – You called. | -你来了 -你呼叫了 |
[27:27] | They followed you. | 他们跟着你来了 |
[27:28] | Don’t worry. They’re friends. | 别担心 他们是友军 |
[27:53] | It won’t stop here. | 事情不会到此为止 |
[27:55] | There’s Star City and Metropolis. | 还有星城和大都会 |
[27:58] | I will destroy city after city until your whole world is gone. | 我会摧毁一座座城市 直至世界毁灭 |
[28:10] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[28:21] | And I’m going to protect it. | 我要保护它 |
[28:24] | It doesn’t matter if I live or die. | 我是死是活无所谓 |
[28:28] | We’ll keep coming. | 我们会不断前来 |
[28:38] | Supergirl, they’ve locked onto every school, | 超女 他们已经锁定了市里的 |
[28:40] | hospital, and municipal building in the city. | 每家学校 医院和市政大楼 |
[28:42] | They’re going to destroy everything. | 他们要毁掉一切 |
[28:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:07] | Finally. | 终于 |
[29:38] | Mon-El. | 蒙·艾尔 |
[29:40] | Please… | 拜托 |
[29:42] | Save me. | 救我 |
[29:45] | Like you saved Father? | 就像你救了父亲那样吗 |
[29:53] | Mon-El! | 蒙·艾尔 |
[29:54] | No! No, please, please. | 不 不 拜托 拜托 |
[29:56] | I’m gonna get you somewhere safe. | 我会送你去安全的地方 |
[29:58] | – I’m gonna take you somewhere safe. – It’s okay. | -我会送你去安全的地方 -没事 |
[30:00] | No, stop. | 别说话 |
[30:02] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[30:03] | Do something! Tell me what to do! | 行动啊 告诉我怎么办 |
[30:05] | Kara, there’s nothing to do. | 卡拉 我们无能为力 |
[30:07] | The entire atmosphere’s been affected. | 整个大气都被影响了 |
[30:09] | How long does he have? | 他有多久时间 |
[30:10] | I don’t know… A few minutes? | 我不知道 几分钟吧 |
[30:14] | It was worth it. | 这很值得 |
[30:15] | Stop, stop. | 别说了 |
[30:18] | Alex? Uh… | 艾丽克斯 |
[30:20] | Do something for me? | 帮我个忙行吗 |
[30:23] | – You’re okay. – Kara… | -没事的 -卡拉 |
[30:24] | – I’ve got you… – Kara… | -我会救你 -卡拉… |
[30:25] | No, no, don’t talk. Just save your energy. | 不 别说话 保存能量 |
[30:32] | There’s something I need to say. | 我有话得说 |
[30:35] | Wherever I go… | 无论我去哪儿… |
[30:38] | I’m gonna be better because of you. | 我会因为你变得更好 |
[30:42] | You’ll be in my heart. | 你会在我心中 |
[30:45] | I promise I’m going to be the man… | 我保证我会成为… |
[30:49] | that you thought I could be. | 你期望我成为的男人 |
[30:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:55] | You’ve made me so happy. | 你让我好幸福 |
[31:00] | Here, here. | 给你 |
[31:03] | Take this. | 带上它 |
[31:05] | Take this. | 带上它 |
[31:07] | This will keep you safe. | 它会保你平安 |
[31:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:15] | And I should have said it before. | 我以前就该说的 |
[31:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:26] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[31:28] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[31:29] | You have to go! | 赶紧走吧 |
[32:31] | I have to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[32:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:44] | I did the right thing. | 我做了正确的选择 |
[32:47] | I think it goes far beyond “The right thing”. | 我觉得这不只是”正确的选择” |
[32:52] | I couldn’t have done it, Kara. | 我肯定做不到的 卡拉 |
[32:53] | You don’t have to try to make me feel better. | 你不必安慰我 |
[32:55] | I’m not. | 不是安慰你 |
[32:56] | I’m humbled by you. | 是自愧不如 |
[33:00] | Yeah, I’d like to think that if it came down to a choice between… | 我设想着 如果我要在露易丝和世界之间 |
[33:04] | Lois and the world, but… | 做出选择 但… |
[33:08] | I don’t think I could. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[33:11] | You are so much stronger than me. | 你比我坚强太多 |
[33:14] | Stronger than I ever will be. | 我可能永远无法做到 |
[33:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:22] | Say hi to Lois for me. | 替我跟露易丝问好 |
[33:33] | You have changed me, forever. | 你永远地改变了我 |
[33:35] | I’m so glad you’re here, M’gann. | 你能来我很开心 梅根 |
[33:37] | Of course I’m here. | 我当然会来 |
[33:38] | And you brought an army. | 你还带了军队 |
[33:40] | Well, it turns out I’m not the only White Martian who regrets. | 原来我并不是唯一后悔的白火星人 |
[33:44] | Disagrees. Fights. | 后悔那些分歧 争执 |
[33:46] | There are a lot of us. | 我们有很多人 |
[33:48] | We’re trying to change things. | 我们希望能够做出改变 |
[33:50] | Make tomorrow better. | 让明天更美好 |
[33:51] | On the old world and the new. | 改变旧世界 改革新世界 |
[33:55] | How did you know to come? | 你怎么知道这件事的 |
[33:58] | Your mind cried out. | 我听到你内心在呐喊 |
[34:01] | I felt you fall away. | 我感觉你很崩溃 |
[34:03] | You needed me. | 你需要我 |
[34:05] | I hope you didn’t come out of a sense of duty. | 希望你不是因为责任感才来找我 |
[34:17] | Can you stay? | 你能留下吗 |
[34:18] | For a while. | 可以待一会 |
[34:20] | Good. | 那就好 |
[34:26] | There was a moment this year… | 今年曾经有个瞬间 |
[34:31] | Where I felt completely broken. | 我觉得自己完全崩溃了 |
[34:36] | When I regretted a choice that changed my life. | 当时我后悔做出了一个改变我人生的决定 |
[34:42] | And then you forced your way into my home, | 可后来你冲进我家 |
[34:45] | wrapped your arms around me, and you said, | 紧紧拥抱着我 你说 |
[34:50] | “I’m proud of you.” | “我为你骄傲” |
[34:53] | Didn’t make me feel any better at the time, | 当时没有安慰到我 |
[34:54] | but it was something to hold onto. | 但每次回想都觉得温暖 |
[35:01] | I am so proud of you. | 我真的很为你骄傲 |
[35:11] | Do you… | 你… |
[35:12] | Do you want me to stay over tonight? | 今晚需要我留下来陪你吗 |
[35:13] | I mean, I can be there as long as you need… | 只要你需要 我都可以… |
[35:15] | No, no. Go be with your girlfriend. | 不 去找你女朋友吧 |
[35:18] | I need to know you two are happy. | 我需要知道你们很幸福 |
[35:21] | Like I want to know about Winn and Lyra, | 就像我也想知道温和莱拉 |
[35:24] | J’onn and M’gann, Clark and Lois. | 荣恩和梅根 克拉克和露易丝 |
[35:26] | It’s not like everybody else’s world stopped. | 毕竟不是每个人的世界都停止运转了 |
[35:30] | You don’t have to act like it. | 你不必伪装 |
[35:34] | What do you need right now? | 你现在需要什么 |
[35:37] | Just… | 只要… |
[35:41] | Never let her go. | 别放开她 |
[35:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:56] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[35:58] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[36:05] | I know the Danvers girls. | 我很了解你们丹弗斯家的女孩 |
[36:06] | – You don’t break easy. – Marry me? | -你们没那么脆弱 -嫁给我吧 |
[36:09] | ‘Scuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:11] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[36:13] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[36:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:20] | Lillian Luthor, the head of the anti-alien organization, Cadmus, | 莉莉安·卢瑟 反外星组织卡德摩斯的领袖 |
[36:24] | claims responsibility for | 声称已经采取措施 |
[36:26] | ridding National City of Daxamite invaders, | 赶走了入侵纳欣诺市的达克萨姆星人 |
[36:29] | returning peace to Earth. | 让地球恢复平静 |
[36:31] | Fake news! Complete crap. | 假消息 完全是胡扯 |
[36:33] | What’s wrong with your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[36:36] | What? Do I… do I have something? | 什么 我脸上有东西吗 |
[36:38] | That frown. | 皱眉 |
[36:40] | It’s causing little, tiny wrinkles to sprout up under your eyes. | 你双眼下会冒出细小的皱纹 |
[36:43] | Ker-rah, the city has been saved | 凯拉 这座城市已经从那个 |
[36:46] | from that fashion-challenged fascist. | 挑战时尚的法西斯主义者手中被拯救了 |
[36:49] | So why do you look like your world is about to end? | 你为什么还一副世界要完结的样子 |
[36:52] | It’s, uh… | 是… |
[36:53] | It’s personal. | 因为私事 |
[36:59] | While you’ve been away, uh… | 你不在的时候 |
[37:01] | I’ve been in a relationship… | 我恋爱了 |
[37:04] | Kara Danvers has a boyfriend? | 凯拉·丹弗斯有男朋友了 |
[37:07] | A year in a yurt, and I miss everything! | 在圆顶帐篷里待了一年 我错过了好戏 |
[37:09] | Had a boyfriend. | 曾经有个男朋友 |
[37:13] | For the first time ever, I really liked someone… | 第一次 我真正喜欢上一个人 |
[37:17] | loved someone… | 爱上一个人 |
[37:22] | And it didn’t work. | 结果却失败了 |
[37:26] | – It, um… – Hurts? | -这… -很受伤吗 |
[37:28] | Like hell. | 痛苦不堪 |
[37:33] | I mean, everyone close to me in my life | 我身边的每一个人 |
[37:34] | is in a happy relationship, | 都拥有幸福的恋情 |
[37:37] | and I thought I could have that, too. | 我以为我也可以这样 |
[37:39] | But… | 但是 |
[37:41] | I’m starting to think | 我开始在想 |
[37:42] | that maybe it’s just not in the cards for me. | 这也许不会发生在我身上 |
[37:45] | No. Take it from a woman who has been married four times. | 不 听听结了四次婚之人的忠告 |
[37:49] | Four? | 四次 |
[37:50] | Well, it would’ve been five, but I turned down Rob Lowe. | 本来会有第五次 但我拒绝了罗伯·劳 |
[37:53] | Twice, actually. | 拒绝了两次 |
[37:56] | It just feels like this pain isn’t gonna go away. | 感觉这种痛楚不会消失 |
[37:59] | Ah, well, that’s what I said about childbirth. | 我当初也认为分娩之痛不会消失 |
[38:01] | But it did. | 但它消失了 |
[38:03] | And it will. Now… | 你的痛苦也不例外 |
[38:05] | See… | 听我说 |
[38:06] | The thing that makes women strong, | 这些让女人坚强的经历 |
[38:11] | is that we have the guts to be vulnerable. | 会让我们有勇气变得脆弱 |
[38:14] | We have the ability to feel the depths of our emotion, | 我们有能力去感受我们的情感深度 |
[38:18] | and we know that we will walk through it to the other side. | 我们知道我们能熬过痛苦 获得快乐 |
[38:21] | And by the way, | 顺带说一句 |
[38:23] | you have accomplished great things this year. | 今年你取得了巨大成就 |
[38:26] | Your articles, “Slavers Moon”, | 你的文章《奴隶卫星》 |
[38:29] | “Alien Registry”, “Alien Fight Club”. | 《外星人注册》和《外星人搏击俱乐部》 |
[38:31] | I mean, it’s all very powerful. | 这些文章都非常有影响力 |
[38:34] | And your prose… | 还有你的散文 |
[38:36] | Your-your prose is not bad. | 你的散文也不错 |
[38:38] | I mean, it’s not gat, but it’s not bad. | 不够出众 但是不错 |
[38:41] | You read them? | 你都看过了 |
[38:42] | I did. | 看过了 |
[38:43] | I did. 2017, and they have Wi-Fi in the Himalayan Mountains. | 2017年 他们在喜马拉雅山装了无线网 |
[38:47] | But you, my dear, | 但是你 亲爱的 |
[38:49] | are on a hero’s journey. | 正在进行英雄之旅 |
[38:52] | Like Joseph Campbell would say. | 正如约瑟夫·坎贝尔所说 |
[38:54] | And yes, you have hit a bit of an obstacle, | 没错 你遇到了一些障碍 |
[38:56] | but you will soar right over it. | 但你会飞越这些障碍 |
[38:58] | Just like I would. | 正如我一样 |
[39:01] | Except, of course, you won’t be wearing Louboutins. | 当然除了 你不会穿上鲁布托高级女鞋 |
[39:06] | Breaking news. A fire has broken out in two buildings | 突发新闻 城市西侧有两栋大楼 |
[39:09] | on the west side of the city. Firefighters are… | 突然发生大火 消防员正… |
[39:11] | Actually, um… | 其实 |
[39:14] | There’s something I forgot I had to do. | 我忘了我有事要做 |
[39:16] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:17] | By all means. | 尽管去吧 |
[39:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:26] | Go get ’em, Supergirl. | 去惩恶扬善吧 超女 |
[41:27] | Is it ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:30] | It should survive the journey. | 他应该会这次旅程中存活下来 |
[41:33] | It will grow strong on Earth. | 会在地球上茁壮成长 |
[41:36] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[41:38] | And then… | 然后 |
[41:40] | It will reign. | 将会称霸地球 |