时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:38] | Look out! | 当心 |
[02:49] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[02:56] | They’re dragging us! | 他们在拖着我们走 |
[03:00] | No! | 糟糕 |
[04:02] | Supergirl, you’re the best. | 超女 你最棒了 |
[04:09] | Doesn’t even stop for autographs anymore. | 她现在都不给粉丝签名就走了 |
[04:27] | Cool car chase. Very fast, very furious. | 真是一场追车好戏 兼具速度与激情 |
[04:29] | Any luck IDing the one that got away. | 有查到那个逃跑歹徒的身份吗 |
[04:31] | Oh, still running facial recognition. | 还在进行面部识别 |
[04:33] | So far nothing. | 目前尚未查到 |
[04:34] | Anything else we can go on? | 有其他可用的线索吗 |
[04:37] | This is his. | 这是他的血 |
[04:38] | Winn, can you send a sample up to Alex’s lab? | 温 给艾丽克斯那边的实验室寄一份血样 |
[04:41] | Maybe his DNA is already in the database. | 或许他的DNA已经在数据库里了 |
[04:43] | Okay. Well, this is new and gross. | 好的 血迹新鲜且恶心 |
[04:46] | I should have cuffed him. | 我应该铐住他的 |
[04:48] | You knocked him 100 yards into the roof of that SUV. | 你一记重拳让他陷进了那辆SUV的车顶 |
[04:51] | Not to mention saving my fiancee and I. | 还救了我和未婚妻的命呢 |
[04:53] | Yeah. And that truck was full of aluminum tubing. | 对啊 而且那辆卡车载满了铝管 |
[04:55] | Right, which doesn’t really seem like much until | 现在看起来是没什么 |
[04:58] | you use it to build an illegal nuclear centrifuge. | 但用它们造一台非法核离心机可就不一样了 |
[05:00] | This is a big win, Supergirl. | 你打了一场大胜仗 超女 |
[05:03] | It’s not a win until they’re behind bars. | 把他们抓进监狱才算是胜仗 |
[05:06] | Let’s get this guy. | 咱们去把他抓住 |
[05:13] | So, tomorrow Maggie and I are gonna go do the tasting for the wedding. | 明天我和玛吉要举办婚礼试餐会 |
[05:16] | Three hours of hors d’oeuvres and nothing but hors d’oeuvres. | 要试吃三小时的餐前小吃 只有餐前小吃 |
[05:19] | Potstickers, oyster shooters, pigs in blankets. | 锅贴 生蚝一口闷 培根香肠卷 |
[05:23] | Did I mention the potstickers? | 我刚才有提到锅贴吗 |
[05:26] | Do you wanna… | 你想不想… |
[05:28] | Uh, if I’m not busy, sure. | 我要是不忙的话 肯定会去 |
[05:29] | Well, we’re all gonna meet at the bar beforehand, too. | 我们还会提前在酒吧碰头 |
[05:31] | – So, if you want to– – I’ll try. | -你要是愿意… -我尽量 |
[05:34] | I mean, I thought it was bad when she skipped pizza night. | 她缺席匹萨之夜的时候 我就觉得够糟糕了 |
[05:37] | But skipping free apps. I mean, come on. | 结果现在又要放弃蹭吃蹭喝的机会 |
[05:39] | These are like the beginning of the dark days. | 这简直就是黑暗时期的开始啊 |
[05:41] | Hey, come on. Grief doesn’t have a deadline. | 拜托 悲伤不会说停就停 |
[05:43] | Look, I know. | 我懂 |
[05:44] | But, I mean, she goes from being little Miss Sunshine to, | 可是她从阳光小美女变成了 |
[05:47] | well, Alex, basically. | 艾丽克斯 |
[05:48] | What? I’m not like that. | 什么 我才不是那个样子呢 |
[05:50] | Oh, come on, Alex. | 得了吧 艾丽克斯 |
[05:51] | Your unrelenting seriousness is one of your best qualities. | 永远绷着一张臭脸是你最优秀的品质之一 |
[05:56] | I’m not like that. | 我才不是那个样子呢 |
[05:58] | I’m not. | 根本不是 |
[06:04] | People like to argue that | 人们常说 |
[06:05] | capitalists are only concerned with themselves. | 资本家只在乎自己 |
[06:08] | The truth is | 但事实上 |
[06:10] | without big business, | 若是没有大企业 |
[06:11] | this city would still be in ruin from those Daxamites. | 本市仍会是达克萨姆人造成的一堆废墟 |
[06:16] | Look at us now. | 瞧瞧我们现在 |
[06:18] | Bustling. | 车水马龙 |
[06:20] | I think, we all should give ourselves a pat on the back. | 我觉得我们应该自我表扬一下 |
[06:24] | And, let’s not forget to glad-hand the Mayor as well. | 另外 别忘了热烈欢迎市长大人 |
[06:26] | Without him, none of this could have happened either. | 要是没有他 这一切都不会发生 |
[06:30] | It’s you, Morgan. It’s all of you. | 是你 摩根 这全是你的功劳 |
[06:31] | In six months, you’ve done the impossible. | 在这半年里 你完成了不可能完成的任务 |
[06:34] | – Let’s not forget Supergirl. – Let’s not forget Supergirl. | -别忘了超女 -别忘了超女 |
[06:40] | Literally none of the heavy lifting could’ve been done without her. | 要是没有她 起重工作根本不可能完成 |
[06:43] | Yes. Of course. Which is why I’m excited | 当然 所以我很高兴看到 |
[06:45] | about the unveiling of “The Girl of Steel” Statue at the waterfront. | 海滨那座”钢铁女侠”雕像的揭幕 |
[06:50] | Mayor, it’s gonna take a lot more than a pretty statue | 市长 光是一座漂亮的雕像 |
[06:52] | to bring people down to that slum of a waterfront. | 还不足以把人们吸引到海滨的贫民窟 |
[06:56] | I am still working on the zoning commission, Morgan. | 我还在游说城市规划委员会 摩根 |
[06:59] | You’d do better to explain how my development | 您最好解释一下 本公司的发展 |
[07:01] | will revitalize that neighborhood. | 将会如何复兴那片区域 |
[07:04] | Starting with moving out homelessness, crime… | 首先清除流浪者和罪犯 |
[07:08] | Moving in opportunity and an expanded tax base. | 引入商机 扩大课税基础 |
[07:12] | They’ve all heard your sales pitch, Morgan. | 他们已经听过你的销售主张了 |
[07:15] | We all have. | 我们都听过了 |
[07:17] | Yes. I’m sure that everybody here | 是的 我相信在座各位 |
[07:18] | has had a chance to read CatCo’s inflammatory articles | 都有幸拜读过凯特科那篇煽动性的文章 |
[07:21] | about that sales pitch, | 抨击我们的销售主张 |
[07:24] | articles that have become increasingly biased | 自从你接管凯特·格兰特的刊物之后 |
[07:26] | ever since you took over baby-sitting Cat Grant’s mouthpiece. | 记者们的文章就越来越具有偏见了 |
[07:29] | Your development would level the whole area. | 你们的发展会把整片区域夷为平地 |
[07:31] | Force people from their homes, | 迫使人们搬迁 |
[07:33] | just to build high-rises for the wealthy. | 就为了给富人盖起高楼大厦 |
[07:35] | Lena… | 莉娜 |
[07:38] | Are you spouting the CatCo company line? | 你在为凯特科公司说话吗 |
[07:41] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[07:43] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, | 我大概不该大惊小怪 |
[07:45] | considering all the good press they’ve been giving you lately. | 毕竟他们最近写了不少夸赞你的文章 |
[07:48] | She’s earned that good press | 她为重建工作捐了上百万美元 |
[07:50] | by donating millions of dollars to the rebuilding efforts. | 那些夸赞的文章是她应得的 |
[07:54] | That’s funny because I… | 说来好笑 因为我… |
[07:56] | I thought it was restitution for what her brother did. | 我以为她那么做是为了补偿他哥哥的恶行呢 |
[08:00] | Or was it her mother? | 还是她母亲的恶行 |
[08:03] | Or was it Lena? | 还是莉娜的恶行 |
[08:04] | Seeing as how she is the one | 毕竟最初是她 |
[08:05] | who brought the aliens here in the first place. | 把外星人引到了这里 |
[08:09] | A little bit of business advice, Lena… | 我给你一点商业建议 莉娜 |
[08:14] | Guilt is not a good business strategy. | 内疚可不是好的商业策略 |
[08:18] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -对 |
[08:20] | Neither is exploitation. | 剥削也不是好策略 |
[08:22] | I just want a fair hearing, that’s all. | 我只想要一场公正的听证会 仅此而已 |
[08:26] | I hate to think that any of you here were unfair. | 我不愿去认为你们中有谁不公正 |
[08:30] | Now… | 好了 |
[08:31] | My people have put together a tremendous spread, | 我的手下已经备好了一桌盛宴 |
[08:34] | just in the office next door. | 就在隔壁办公室 |
[08:35] | Why don’t we all adjourn over there | 我们何不移步那里 |
[08:36] | and take a sample of that? | 品尝一下 |
[08:37] | Mr. Olsen, you’re welcome to join us as well. | 奥尔森先生 也欢迎你加入我们 |
[08:39] | You know, we can disagree, but still break bread together. | 虽说意见相左 但也不妨碍我们共进美味 |
[08:42] | You know, Edge, you are not as powerful as you think you are. | 埃奇 你并没有自己想象中那么权高位重 |
[08:46] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[08:49] | Then what are we doing in my office? | 那我们这是在我的办公室里干什么呢 |
[08:57] | Ms. Grant! | 格兰特女士 |
[08:59] | Okay, Carl. | 好的 卡尔 |
[09:00] | Does President Marsdin believe climate change is real? | 马斯丁总统相信气候真的在变化吗 |
[09:02] | Uh, yes. Yes, Carl. | 是的 卡尔 |
[09:05] | As a matter of fact, she does. | 事实上 她相信 |
[09:06] | She also believes that two plus two equals four | 她还相信二加二等于四 |
[09:09] | and the Earth is round because the President is not a moron. | 她还相信地球是圆的 因为总统不是白痴 |
[09:12] | Any third grader knows that global warming | 随便一个三年级小学生都知道全球变暖 |
[09:14] | is the biggest threat of our time. | 是我们时代最大的威胁 |
[09:15] | And I’m happy to report that the intellectual capacity | 我很高兴地宣布 我们总统的智商 |
[09:17] | of our President is not inferior to that of an eight year old. | 不低于一个八岁小孩 |
[09:21] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[09:22] | I knew Ms. Grant was meant for great things, | 我知道格兰特女士是做大事的人 |
[09:24] | but National City is gonna miss her. | 但纳市会想念她的 |
[09:26] | Best Press Secretary since Robert Gibbs. | 她是继罗伯特·吉布斯之后最棒的新闻发言人 |
[09:28] | Yeah. She makes Gibbs look like a hall monitor. | 是啊 跟她一比 吉布斯显得跟纠察队长似的 |
[09:30] | With Ms. Grant in D.C. and Snapper on sabbatical, | 格兰特女士去了特区 斯纳珀正在休假 |
[09:33] | it’s going to be oddly congenial around here. | 这里的工作环境会变得额外宜人 |
[09:35] | Well, we will do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
[09:37] | Okay, guys. Look alive. | 好了 各位 打起精神 |
[09:39] | All right, we’re about a week away from locking up this issue, | 这期刊物还有一周就要定稿了 |
[09:41] | so I need to know what’s going on. | 所以我要了解一下进度 |
[09:44] | What’s up with sports? | 体育版那边怎么样 |
[09:45] | As of last night, | 截至昨晚 |
[09:46] | the Metropolis Monarchs officially have the worst record in baseball. | 大都会君主队正式取得了史上最差的棒球成绩 |
[09:51] | – Crime. – There’s not much to cover. | -犯罪方面 -没什么可报道的新闻 |
[09:53] | Crime’s been down 65% over the past six months. | 在过去六个月里 犯罪率下降了65% |
[09:56] | Supergirl has turned the entire city around | 超女几乎是凭一己之力 |
[09:58] | pretty much single-handedly. | 为本市除暴安良 |
[10:00] | Which brings me to my next point… | 这就引出了我的下个问题 |
[10:01] | How are you doing on that exclusive with Supergirl? | 关于超女的那篇独家报道你写得怎么样了 |
[10:03] | Oh, uh, Supergirl’s been too busy | 超女一直太忙 |
[10:06] | to have a one-on-one conversation about the invasion. | 没时间接受关于外星入侵的专访 |
[10:09] | The statue dedication is this weekend. | 雕像揭幕仪式就在本周末 |
[10:11] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力 |
[10:15] | Well, you have your assignments, right? | 你们都收到任务了吧 |
[10:18] | Lets get to work. | 开工吧 |
[10:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[10:25] | Hey, are you sure that you’re okay to write this | 你确定可以写这篇文章吗 |
[10:27] | or is this going to bring up some old stuff? | 还是说这会唤起你的回忆 |
[10:29] | I said I was. | 我说了没问题 |
[10:31] | Okay. Well, I’m here if you wanna talk or grab a drink– | 好吧 你要是想谈心或喝一杯 可以找我 |
[10:34] | Do you want me to write the article or grab a drink? | 你到底是想让我去写文章 还是喝一杯 |
[10:37] | Okay. Listen, I’m on your side. Okay? | 听着 我是支持你的 好吗 |
[10:42] | Look, I know more than anybody, | 我比谁都清楚 |
[10:43] | how much ass Supergirl has been kicking lately. | 超女最近惩治了多少罪犯 |
[10:45] | Well, that’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[10:48] | There’s still more I can do. | 我还可以贡献更多力量 |
[10:50] | And touch people’s lives. | 改变人们的生活 |
[10:52] | – What is this blowhard up to now? – In that vein, | -这个吹牛大王又想干什么 -本着这一态度 |
[10:55] | I’d like to announce a bold new direction for my company. | 我想宣布本公司一项大胆的新决策 |
[11:01] | I’m buying CatCo. | 我要收购凯特科 |
[11:08] | The last few years, the press in this town | 在过去几年里 本市的新闻界 |
[11:11] | has swung wildly to one side. | 呈现出一边倒的态势 |
[11:16] | I hate that sentient bottle of cheap cologne. | 我讨厌他身上的廉价古龙水味 |
[11:19] | – Did you know? – No. | -你早有耳闻吗 -没有 |
[11:20] | James was blindsided too. | 詹姆斯也被打了个措手不及 |
[11:22] | He thinks it’s his fault for getting in Edge’s face. | 他认为惹恼埃奇是他的错 |
[11:24] | Only he would spend that kind of money on a grudge. | 只有他会为了一次过节而下血本 |
[11:28] | Do you think the shareholders will listen to Cat? | 你觉得股东们会听凯特的吗 |
[11:29] | Uh, well, Cat had to put her shares in a blind trust | 凯特当上新闻发言人时 |
[11:32] | when she became Press Secretary. | 她把自己的股票转成了保密信托 |
[11:34] | But I did some digging… | 但我调查了一下 |
[11:36] | Edge has been quietly buying up shares until today, | 埃奇之前一直在悄悄地买进股票 |
[11:39] | when he put a tender offer to the majority shareholders. | 而今天他向大股东们提出了股权收购 |
[11:44] | No more free press. | 再也没有新闻自由了 |
[11:45] | You’ve invested in his portfolio though. | 可是你对他进行了投资 |
[11:46] | So, I figured if you could talk to him, | 所以我想 要是你跟他谈谈的话 |
[11:49] | you might be able to be persuasive. | 没准能说服他 |
[11:50] | Edge doesn’t respect any opinions that aren’t his own. | 埃奇根本不尊重任何异见 |
[11:53] | – Specially not a woman’s. – Lena… | -尤其是女人的 -莉娜 |
[11:55] | You helped Supergirl save the world. | 你可是帮超女拯救了世界呢 |
[11:56] | How hard could one stubborn sexist be? | 说服一个顽固的性别歧视者能有多难 |
[12:00] | All right, I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我会想想办法 |
[12:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | I mean, I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[12:08] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:09] | ‘Cause I keep trying to make plans and you keep ditching. | 我一直想约你 但你总是推辞 |
[12:11] | I’ve just been busy. | 我最近很忙 |
[12:12] | Right, um… | 好吧 |
[12:15] | I also just… | 我还… |
[12:18] | I wanted to say I was sorry | 我想说声抱歉 |
[12:20] | for the part I played in what happened to Mon-El. | 毕竟蒙·艾尔的离开也与我有关 |
[12:23] | And that, I’m here for you if you still want that. | 如果你需要我的话 我一直都在 |
[12:26] | No, you did what you had to do. | 不 你也是不得已而为之 |
[12:28] | And, that was Supergirl’s call anyway, not yours, so… | 而且 那是超女的决定 不是你的 |
[12:31] | …breaking news this morning. | …今早的重大新闻 |
[12:32] | There are reports of a burglary in Old Town. | 据报道 老城区发生了盗窃案 |
[12:35] | We’ll bring you the latest– | 我们将带来最新… |
[12:37] | I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[12:39] | Yeah, uh… Brunch, soon? | 好 等着一起吃早午餐 |
[12:46] | Reporting from downtown National City, | 纳欣诺市市中心发来的报道 |
[12:48] | it seems Supergirl has been just about everywhere these days. | 近日来 超女几乎无处不在 |
[12:52] | She does know that the cops | 她应该知道 |
[12:53] | are occasionally capable of doing their jobs, right? | 警察偶尔还是能做好本职工作的吧 |
[12:56] | And we can forget about her showing up tonight. | 我们今晚不必指望她能来了 |
[12:58] | Or finishing her assignment. | 她的文章也写不完了 |
[13:00] | Hey, how much longer do we have to keep giving her space? | 我们还要给她空间到什么时候 |
[13:01] | I don’t know how much more space I can give. | 我不知道还能再给她多少空间 |
[13:03] | – As frustrating as this is– – Beyond. | -虽说这事很让人沮丧 -太空之外 |
[13:06] | We’re not the ones who lost someone. | 但毕竟失去挚爱的人不是我们 |
[13:07] | I think patience is the least we can offer. | 我觉得我们至少应该耐心地等她恢复 |
[13:09] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[13:24] | Call me selfish, but | 你说我自私也好 |
[13:26] | I just… I really miss my sister sometimes. | 我有时候真的很想我妹妹 |
[13:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:32] | Cheer up. It’s time for that tasting. | 开心点 该参加试餐会了 |
[13:38] | You don’t wanna go to that tasting, do you? | 你不想参加了是不是 |
[13:42] | What’s going on with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[13:43] | Why are you suddenly so down on this wedding? | 你为什么突然就对婚礼提不起兴致了 |
[13:45] | No, I’m not down on it. | 我没有提不起兴致 |
[13:47] | I just, I… | 我只是… |
[13:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:56] | Well, when you figure it out, let me know. | 等你想明白了 告诉我一声 |
[14:01] | I think we may have tracked down the Merc. | 我想我们追踪到雇佣兵了 |
[14:02] | I just got an alert from the DEO. | 我刚收到超查部的警报 |
[14:03] | Supergirl’s gonna meet us there. | 超女会在那里和我们会和 |
[14:09] | You were able to trace the Merc with his blood? | 你们能通过血液追踪到雇佣兵吗 |
[14:12] | Meet Robert DuBois. Goes by Bloodsport, | 见见罗伯特·杜布瓦 人称血拳 |
[14:15] | which is not any sport I’ve ever heard of. | 我可没听说过这种打拳的 |
[14:17] | What do we know about him? | 有针对他的资料吗 |
[14:19] | You remember those bombings at City Hall, a few years ago? | 你还记得几年前市中心的炸弹吗 |
[14:21] | That was him. And, he’s been AWOL ever since. | 那就是他干的 之后他就一直失踪 |
[14:26] | His file says he’s ex-military. | 他的资料显示他是前军人 |
[14:29] | Where was he last stationed? | 他最后的驻守地点在哪 |
[14:30] | Fort Harrison. Like 20 minutes outside the city. | 哈里森堡 城外20分钟道路 |
[14:33] | He worked security detail. | 他是安保人员 |
[14:34] | He’d have knowledge of all the ins and outs of the base. | 他知道基地所有的进出通道 |
[14:36] | He could sneak on, locate weapons, technology, | 他可以潜入 找到武器 技术 |
[14:38] | anything he wanted to. | 任何想要的东西 |
[14:39] | Winn, call his CO. See what they know about him. | 温 联络他的长官 看他们知道什么 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:45] | – What? – Okay, the base server is down. | -怎么 -好吧 基地的服务器宕机了 |
[14:48] | This system is scrambled. Somebody hacked it. | 系统一片混乱 有人黑进去了 |
[14:50] | I’ve got this. | 交给我吧 |
[15:12] | Lead… | 铅… |
[15:41] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[16:04] | Help me! Please… | 救我 求你 |
[16:08] | Help me! | 救我 |
[16:12] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 没事了 我来了 |
[16:14] | I’m here. I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 我来了 我帮你 我帮你 |
[16:19] | You have no internal injuries. You’re gonna be okay. | 你没有内伤 你会没事的 |
[16:34] | What’s wrong? Why’d you use the signal watch? | 怎么了 你为什么用信号手表 |
[16:36] | You didn’t get that article in. | 你没交那篇文章 |
[16:38] | You beepered me for a deadline? | 你呼叫我就是为了截稿期限 |
[16:44] | That watch is for emergencies only. | 那手表是紧急专用的 |
[16:46] | I know what the watch is for, | 我知道手表是干什么用的 |
[16:47] | but this feels like an emergency. | 但这感觉也挺紧急的 |
[16:50] | I’m worried about you, Kara. | 我很担心你 卡拉 |
[16:52] | And, at a certain point of time, | 而且 在某些时候 |
[16:53] | – I have to be your boss. – No, don’t ever, | -我还是要管管你的 -不 不要 |
[16:56] | ever do that again. | 永远别再这样做了 |
[16:58] | What? Ask you to do your job? | 做什么 叫你做你的工作吗 |
[16:59] | I am doing my job. | 我在做我的工作 |
[17:01] | No, Supergirl is doing her job. | 不 超女在做她的工作 |
[17:03] | Kara Danvers has been completely off the radar. | 卡拉·丹弗斯一直不在正轨上 |
[17:05] | Oh, I’m sorry, James. I’ve been a little busy. | 真抱歉 詹姆斯 我最近有些忙 |
[17:07] | You know, the world’s not gonna save itself. | 你知道 这世界可不会自救 |
[17:09] | But you still have a life. | 但你还有生活呢 |
[17:11] | Okay? You still have a job as a reporter. | 记得吗 你还有个记者的工作 |
[17:14] | And that life makes you, you. | 而那个生活成就了真正的你 |
[17:16] | No, what makes me, me | 不 成就真正我的 |
[17:18] | is Supergirl. | 是超女 |
[17:20] | That’s who I am at my core. | 那才是真正的我 |
[17:22] | And you’re one to talk, Guardian. | 而且你有什么资格说我 守护者 |
[17:26] | Okay. Guardian means a lot to me. | 好吧 守护者对我来说意义很大 |
[17:29] | But so does James Olsen. | 但詹姆斯·奥尔森也是 |
[17:31] | And he runs CatCo. | 而且他掌管凯特科 |
[17:32] | And that job’s important. | 那份工作很重要 |
[17:39] | You know something… | 你知道吗 |
[17:40] | If I’m expected to put Supergirl on hold | 如果我必须把超女的工作放下 |
[17:43] | just to write this article for you, | 就为了给你写篇文章 |
[17:46] | then maybe being a reporter isn’t a good idea. | 那也许当记者不是个好主意 |
[17:48] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[17:49] | I’m saying I have important things to do. | 我想说我有重要的事要做 |
[17:51] | But not here at CatCo. | 但不是在凯特科 |
[17:52] | Not as a reporter. Not as Kara Danvers. | 不是当记者 不是当卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[17:55] | Kara, don’t do this. | 卡拉 别这样 |
[17:57] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[17:58] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[18:03] | And just when exactly were you gonna notify | 正好在那个时候你要宣布 |
[18:04] | that you had a Daxamite war ship in your possession. | 达克萨姆星战舰在你手上 |
[18:07] | Alien artifacts are the DEO’s purview. | 外星文物在超查部的管辖范围内 |
[18:11] | You can rest assured I will talk to the President, General Lane. | 你可以尽管放心 我会和总统及莱恩将军谈 |
[18:14] | And if anything happens as a result of your overreach, | 如果因为你急于求成造成任何闪失 |
[18:17] | you mark my words, she’ll have your stars. | 我向你保证 她会撤掉你的勋章 |
[18:20] | Respect! | 肃然起敬啊 |
[18:22] | Whilst I appreciate the nod of confidence, Agent Schott, | 虽然我很感激你这点信心 肖特特工 |
[18:24] | do you have any words that might actually help me? | 但是你有什么对我有帮助的话要说吗 |
[18:27] | Words, no. Pictures, definitely. | 说话当然不行 照片肯定可以 |
[18:30] | I had the military supplier that DuBois robbed | 我找到了杜布瓦抢劫的军火商 |
[18:33] | inventory what was taken. | 库存失窃了 |
[18:34] | It turns out it was not just aluminum rods. | 结果 被偷走的不止铝棒 |
[18:38] | That’s a high pressure regulator. | 那是高压调节器 |
[18:41] | Aluminum rods were just a cover. | 铝棒只是个幌子 |
[18:42] | That was his real target. | 那才是他真正的目标 |
[18:44] | What would DuBois need it for? | 杜布瓦要高压调节器做什么 |
[18:45] | Well, he also stole the cloaking device from the Daxamite ship. | 他还偷走了达克萨姆星飞船的隐形设备 |
[18:48] | And how exactly do those two things go together? | 这两件事到底有什么联系 |
[18:51] | With the regulator, he could stabilize | 有了调节器 他就能稳定 |
[18:52] | the internal pressure of an F-18 or a B-52 | “大黄蜂”战斗机或战略轰炸机的内压力 |
[18:55] | to withstand the force emitted by a cloaking shield. | 抵挡隐形盾发射出来的阻力 |
[18:58] | Able to retrofit it into a fully cloaked aircraft. | 能够将其改造成完全隐形的飞机 |
[19:02] | Our equipment would not be able to detect that. | 我们的设备将无法侦测到 |
[19:04] | Not even Supergirl’s X-ray vision could pick it up. | 甚至连超女的X视线也侦测不到 |
[19:07] | He could drop a nuke from the sky, | 他可以从天上扔下核弹 |
[19:08] | and nobody in National City would even know he was overhead. | 而纳欣诺市没人会知道他在上空 |
[19:11] | Until it’s too late. | 那样就来不及了 |
[19:13] | Agent Schott, I want every flight | 肖特特工 我要所有的飞机 |
[19:14] | in and out of National City scanned for munitions. | 全面扫描纳欣诺市的军火 |
[19:16] | – Air and space. – Yes, sir. | -天空及太空 -是 长官 |
[19:17] | Alex, put your team on tactical alert | 艾丽克斯 让你的团队进行战术预警 |
[19:19] | and notify Supergirl. | 并且通知超女 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:24] | James, what is it? | 詹姆斯 什么事 |
[19:31] | Lena, twice in my office in as many days. | 莉娜 这几天来我办公室两次啊 |
[19:36] | People are gonna start talking. | 大家会开始议论的 |
[19:38] | Morgan, you have all the charisma | 摩根 你有迈克尔·道格拉斯 |
[19:40] | of a Michael Douglas movie from the ’90s. | 九十年代电影里的那种个人魅力 |
[19:42] | You didn’t come all this way just to flatter me, did you? | 你大老远来不是为了奉承我吧 |
[19:44] | I came because I have a proposition. | 我来是因为我有个提议 |
[19:45] | Ooh, good. I do like propositions. | 太好了 我喜欢提议 |
[19:48] | Now, you know I don’t agree with your waterfront development. | 你知道我不同意你的海滨开发项目 |
[19:50] | But you are still the best developer in National City. | 但你还是纳欣诺市最好的开发商 |
[19:54] | Let me get you a drink | 让我请你喝一杯吧 |
[19:55] | before that compliment leaves a bad taste in your mouth. | 以免恭维话在你嘴里变了味 |
[19:58] | Your work is why I have invested in your portfolio | 你的工作是我投资你生意的原因 |
[19:59] | and why I intend to invest more. | 也是我想要投资更多的原因 |
[20:01] | Let me guess… | 我来猜猜 |
[20:03] | You want me to stay away from CatCo? | 你希望我远离凯特科吗 |
[20:04] | Oh, come on, Morgan. | 拜托 摩根 |
[20:05] | CatCo isn’t good business for you and you know it. | 凯特科对你来说不是笔好生意 你很清楚 |
[20:07] | There’s a city out there that needs to be rebuilt. | 城市需要重建 |
[20:09] | That’s what you’re good at, focus on that. | 那才是你擅长的地方 专注在这上面 |
[20:11] | You know, you can take the Luthor logo off your name, | 你可以去掉卢瑟这个头衔 |
[20:13] | but people still aren’t gonna trust you. | 但人们还是不会相信你 |
[20:16] | And that’s a really easy sentiment to reinforce | 一旦凯特科的社论内容在我掌控之下 |
[20:18] | once I have CatCo’s editorial under my control. | 要加强这种情绪就易如反掌了 |
[20:22] | People love to believe what they read. | 人们坚信自己所读到的报道 |
[20:24] | Using CatCo to defame your enemies | 利用凯特科来诋毁你的对手 |
[20:26] | and promote your own agenda. | 推动自己的利益 |
[20:31] | – That’s despicable. – Oh, no. | -那样做很卑鄙 -不是 |
[20:35] | That’s good business. | 那可是好生意 |
[20:37] | I’ll see myself out. | 我走了 |
[20:45] | You ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[20:46] | We are. | 我们准备好了 |
[20:49] | They’ll literally never see it coming. | 他们绝对预想不到 |
[20:53] | That’s the idea. | 就是要这样 |
[20:56] | The President did not place any listening devices | 总统没在扬声器 微波炉 |
[20:59] | in the speakers, the microwave, or his toaster, or his shoes. | 烤面包机或鞋子里安置任何窃听设备 |
[21:03] | Or anywhere else on his premises or person. | 他住所别处和他身上也没有 |
[21:06] | Now, sadly, I think we are so inured | 很遗憾 我想我们 |
[21:08] | to the pathological lying of the speaker | 对发言人病态性的撒谎习以为常 |
[21:10] | that we just don’t think anything he says is crazy anymore. | 所以我们就不觉得他说的话离谱了 |
[21:13] | Oh, good. | 来得正好 |
[21:14] | What’s the update on Bloodsport? | 血拳有新进展吗 |
[21:16] | Do we know what he stole from the military base? | 知道他从军事基地偷走了什么吗 |
[21:18] | You quit? | 你辞职了 |
[21:21] | James has been making the rounds. | 詹姆斯在到处宣传啊 |
[21:23] | He’s worried about you. | 他担心你 |
[21:24] | I’m extremely worried about you. | 我非常担心你 |
[21:26] | Since when do you quit? | 你什么时候开始学会放弃了 |
[21:27] | CatCo isn’t the point for me anymore. | 凯特科对我来说不再是重点 |
[21:30] | You spent years working your way up to be a reporter. | 你努力了这么多年才当上了记者 |
[21:34] | And it was a waste of time. | 那就是浪费时间 |
[21:36] | I would love to see you tell Cat Grant that. | 我倒想看看你和凯特·格兰特说说这话 |
[21:38] | Cat moved on. Why can’t I? | 凯特已经向前看了 为什么我就不行 |
[21:40] | Okay. This is done. | 好吧 够了 |
[21:42] | I am done walking on egg shells. | 我不想再小心翼翼地说话了 |
[21:46] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[21:47] | I’ve kept my distance. | 我已经保持了距离 |
[21:48] | I have given you time to grieve, without prodding, | 我给了你时间去哀悼 不催促你 |
[21:52] | without making you talk about Mon-El– | 不逼你谈蒙·艾尔 |
[21:53] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[21:55] | Without forcing you to go to game nights | 不逼你一起参与游戏之夜 |
[21:57] | – or come to the bar. – There was a burglary. | -或是去酒吧 -之前有一起入室盗窃案 |
[21:59] | There’s always a burglary! | 入室盗窃案总是会有 |
[22:03] | But I’ve let it slide. | 但我已经抛到脑后了 |
[22:06] | Your pity party has gone uninterrupted. | 你一直在自怨自艾 |
[22:08] | My… my pity party? | 我自怨自艾 |
[22:10] | Who are you right now? | 你现在到底是谁 |
[22:13] | Kara Danvers doesn’t quit. | 卡拉·丹弗斯是不会放弃的 |
[22:14] | She quits the things that aren’t important. | 她放弃的是不重要的事 |
[22:16] | CatCo is important! You help people there. | 凯特科很重要 你在那里可以帮助他人 |
[22:19] | Not like Supergirl does. | 但不能像超女那样帮助人 |
[22:21] | Kara Danvers– | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[22:22] | Kara Danvers sucks right now! | 卡拉·丹弗斯现在糟糕透了 |
[22:25] | Supergirl is great. | 而超女很棒 |
[22:28] | Supergirl saved the world. | 超女拯救了世界 |
[22:30] | So, if I could choose to be her, | 既然我可以选择当超女 |
[22:33] | why would I ever choose | 我为什么要选择 |
[22:34] | to be the sad girl who’s boyfriend is gone? | 当一个失去男友的可怜女孩呢 |
[22:36] | I don’t like that girl, Alex. | 我不喜欢那个女孩 艾丽克斯 |
[22:38] | – I know it hurts– – No. You don’t know anything. | -我知道你很痛苦 -不 你什么都不知道 |
[22:41] | You’ve never had to make a decision like this. | 你又没做过这样的选择 |
[22:42] | Okay, then tell me what it feels like. | 好 那就告诉我你的感受 |
[22:45] | Please, just let… Let me help. Let me help you get over him. | 求你了 让我帮你 我帮你放下他 |
[22:50] | Get over him? | 放下他 |
[22:51] | That’s… | 这… |
[22:52] | He didn’t dump me. | 又不是他甩了我 |
[22:55] | I sent him away. | 是我送走了他 |
[22:57] | And for all I know he’s… | 而且就我所知 他… |
[23:00] | – What? – It doesn’t matter. | -怎么 -不重要了 |
[23:04] | You’re not letting yourself feel anything. | 你不让自己有任何情绪波动 |
[23:06] | You’re just bottling it up inside, | 所有的感情都憋在心里 |
[23:08] | and you are making bad decisions. | 你开始做一些错误的决定 |
[23:10] | And I’m worried– | 我很担心… |
[23:11] | If it were Maggie, what would you be doing? | 如果是玛吉 你会怎么样 |
[23:14] | If the woman you are about to marry was gone forever, | 如果你的未婚妻永远消失了 |
[23:18] | what would you be doing? | 你会怎么样 |
[23:21] | – I– – You’d be at the bar every night. | -我 -你会每晚去酒吧买醉 |
[23:24] | You’d be a wreck at work. | 工作一塌糊涂 |
[23:27] | You’d be broken. | 你会崩溃 |
[23:28] | I would. | 确实 |
[23:31] | I would be. | 确实如此 |
[23:34] | And it’s okay if you are. | 你崩溃也没关系 |
[23:36] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[23:38] | That’s what humans do. | 人类才会那样 |
[23:42] | And I’m better than that. | 而我不是普通人类 |
[23:44] | Clark said it himself. | 克拉克自己也说过 |
[23:47] | The decision I made, | 我做的决定 |
[23:50] | he couldn’t have made that sacrifice | 他做不到那样的牺牲 |
[23:53] | But me, I couldn’t have lived with myself if I hadn’t. | 但是我 如果不那样做 我会无法原谅自己 |
[23:57] | I will always make the decision I made. | 无论重来多少次 我都会那样做 |
[24:01] | I am not a human. | 我不是人类 |
[24:06] | I tried to be. | 我试过做人类 |
[24:08] | But I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[24:10] | Kara Danvers was a mistake. | 卡拉·丹弗斯是个错误 |
[24:14] | So, if you have an update about work, I’d love to hear it. | 如果你要谈工作 我洗耳恭听 |
[24:18] | Otherwise, um… | 否则的话… |
[24:22] | Bloodsport has the capability to cloak a nuke. | 血拳能够掩盖核武器的踪迹 |
[24:26] | We’re thinking that he’s gonna | 我们觉得他可能 |
[24:27] | hit the statue unveiling at the waterfront. | 会在海滨区的雕像揭幕式上出手 |
[24:28] | J’onn wants everyone there. | 荣恩让大家都过去 |
[24:30] | I’ll be there. | 我会到的 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:35] | Kara Danvers | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[24:38] | is my favorite person. | 是我最喜欢的人 |
[24:42] | She saved me more times than Supergirl ever could. | 她救我的次数比超女要多 |
[24:44] | So, just | 所以 |
[24:46] | think about that while you’re trying to get rid of her. | 在你想甩掉她的时候请想想这一点 |
[25:11] | No sign of Bloodsport. | 没看到血拳 |
[25:13] | It’s quiet up here. | 上面很安静 |
[25:17] | You know, I rarely flew on Mars. | 其实我在火星很少会飞 |
[25:20] | It was for battle, not pleasure. | 飞是为了打仗 不是享乐 |
[25:22] | When I first came to Earth, I spent hours up in the sky. | 我刚来地球的时候 经常在空中待着 |
[25:25] | It’s the only place I could feel empty. | 只有飞起来我才会有放空的感觉 |
[25:28] | Well, that’s not what I’m doing up here. | 我可不是为了这个 |
[25:31] | Forgive me for saying, | 恕我直言 |
[25:32] | but you seem to be courting emptiness of late. | 你最近似乎很喜欢放空 |
[25:34] | And that’s not you. | 这不像你 |
[25:36] | I tried to be Kara Danvers for 15 years. | 十五年来我努力成为卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[25:39] | But I’m not supposed to be her. | 但我不该成为她 |
[25:41] | I’m not supposed to be human. | 我不应该成为人类 |
[25:43] | But you have a human heart now. | 但你现在有一颗人类的心 |
[25:46] | It aches. It scars. But keeps on beating. | 会疼痛 会受伤 但却一直在跳动 |
[25:51] | If you try and cut it out, | 如果你割掉这颗心 |
[25:53] | you will lose something essential. | 你会失去很重要的东西 |
[25:55] | I can’t help people if I’m broken. | 我崩溃了还怎么帮助别人 |
[25:57] | You are not broken. | 你没有崩溃 |
[25:59] | You’re the strongest person I know. | 你是我见过最坚强的人 |
[26:02] | You saved me, remember? | 你救了我 记得吗 |
[26:05] | You taught me that my loss made me stronger. | 你教会我 受过的伤会让我更强大 |
[26:07] | That was Kara Danvers, not Supergirl. | 是卡拉·丹弗斯教的我 不是超女 |
[26:13] | Do you still dream about them? | 你还会梦到他们吗 |
[26:17] | Your family? | 你的家人 |
[26:20] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[26:23] | Past couple of months, when I dream, I see… | 过去几个月里 我做梦时… |
[26:28] | I see Mon-El | 会看到蒙·艾尔 |
[26:32] | with my mom. | 还有我妈妈 |
[26:39] | We should keep our eyes on the sky right now. | 我们应该盯紧天空 |
[26:46] | Danvers, you on comms? | 丹弗斯 听得到吗 |
[26:47] | Got something that needs your attention. | 有东西需要你注意一下 |
[26:49] | I’m here. East side. You? | 我在 东侧 你呢 |
[26:51] | West. All clear. | 西侧 一切正常 |
[26:55] | About last night… | 昨天晚上的事… |
[26:57] | This is neither the time nor the place | 我知道你想说什么 |
[26:59] | to talk about what I think you wanna talk about. | 但是现在时间和地点都不合适 |
[27:01] | Do you not wanna marry me? | 你不想跟我结婚吗 |
[27:04] | Of course, I do. | 我当然想 |
[27:07] | Look, I… I wanna be your wife. I wanna have a dog. | 我想当你的妻子 想养一只狗 |
[27:10] | I wanna have the house. | 想拥有那栋房子 |
[27:11] | All of it. I just… | 我都想要 只是… |
[27:13] | I just don’t want a big wedding. | 我不想办一场隆重的婚礼 |
[27:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:18] | Talk to me, please. | 告诉我 好吗 |
[27:20] | You have to tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我怎么回事 |
[27:24] | Because my dad won’t be there. | 因为我爸爸不会到场 |
[27:27] | He can’t come. | 他去不了 |
[27:28] | He can’t walk me down the aisle. | 他无法牵着我走上圣坛 |
[27:32] | You could’ve told me that. | 你可以早点告诉我的 |
[27:34] | I didn’t wanna make a big deal out of it. | 我不想小题大做 |
[27:35] | You’re already dealing with family issues | 我知道你面对的家庭纠葛 |
[27:37] | that I can’t imagine. So, I just… | 已经很棘手了 所以… |
[27:40] | I hoped that I would just let it go. | 我希望自己能放下这件事 |
[27:45] | Look, I’ve had more practice at choosing my family | 我在选择家人方面更有经验 |
[27:47] | because I’ve had to. | 因为我迫不得已 |
[27:51] | And I think, if you take a deep breath, | 我觉得 只要你深呼吸 |
[27:55] | you’re gonna find your way out of this… | 绝对能想到解决的办法 |
[27:59] | There’s so many people who love you. | 爱你的人有好多 |
[28:01] | Just think about how they’re gonna make our day good, | 想想他们会让我们大喜的日子多美好 |
[28:03] | and tell me how I can help. | 告诉我你需要我做什么 |
[28:05] | Okay. I can do that. | 好 这我能做到 |
[28:09] | Okay, I love you. | 那好 我爱你 |
[28:10] | You too. Forever. | 我也爱你 永远 |
[28:14] | You two, my favorite couple. | 你们俩是我最爱的一对 |
[28:16] | – Winn, shut up. – Winn, get off the comms. | -温 闭嘴 -温 别偷听 |
[28:19] | – Oh, sorry! – Hey! Watch out there. | -抱歉 -小心 |
[28:21] | Ruby! Rubes, come here, baby. | 鲁比 鲁比 过来 宝贝 |
[28:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:27] | I don’t think that was an apology. | 我觉得你刚才那不算道歉 |
[28:28] | I’m very sorry for bumping into you. | 我很抱歉撞到了你 |
[28:30] | Totally okay. Thank you for apologizing. | 没关系 谢谢你向我道歉 |
[28:33] | Can I go now, Mom? I want to get up close. | 我能走了吗 妈妈 我想去前排 |
[28:35] | Just don’t get so far ahead I can’t see you, okay? | 别跑太远了让我看不到你 知道吗 |
[28:38] | She’s fun. | 她真活泼 |
[28:39] | Thanks. Just trying to enjoy the microsecond I have left | 谢谢 我只想在她变成青少年之前 |
[28:42] | before she’s a teenager. | 抓紧享受每分每秒 |
[28:44] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[28:46] | Ladies and gentlemen of National City, | 纳欣诺市的女士们先生们 |
[28:48] | please welcome the chairwoman | 请热烈欢迎L公司的董事长 |
[28:51] | and CEO of L-Corp, Lena Luthor. | 首席执行官 莉娜·卢瑟 |
[29:01] | Now, I know you all didn’t come here to see me. | 我知道诸位不是为我而来的 |
[29:03] | So, I’ll start with the good stuff, | 那我就从重头戏开始 |
[29:05] | and then I’ll say just a few very brief words. | 稍后再简言几句 |
[29:08] | My fellow citizens of National City, | 纳欣诺市的同胞们 |
[29:11] | the Girl of Steel. | 钢铁女侠 |
[29:23] | There you are. | 你的雕像 |
[29:24] | I am so honored to be able to present | 能向各位展示我们家乡英雄的雕像 |
[29:26] | this statue of our hometown hero. | 我十分荣幸 |
[29:28] | Some of you must be thinking, I know. | 我知道你们中的某些人会想 |
[29:30] | It’s a cold day in hell, | 太阳从西边出来了 |
[29:31] | a Luthor praising a Kryptonian. | 卢瑟家的人竟会赞美氪星人 |
[29:33] | But ever since I came here, she has been an inspiration to me. | 但我自从来到这里就一直受到她的鼓舞 |
[29:39] | She’s been a mentor, and most importantly, | 她是一位良师 更重要的是 |
[29:42] | she’s been a friend. | 她是一位益友 |
[29:44] | Now would be a good time | 现在正是时候 |
[29:45] | for you to get down there and join the crowd. | 下去和大家打个招呼吧 |
[29:56] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[29:58] | Schott, did you see where that missile came from? | 肖特 你有没有侦测到导弹是从哪来的 |
[30:00] | We have no heat signature, okay, | 没有侦测到热能信号 |
[30:01] | there’s no atmospheric disruption, | 没有侦测到大气层扰乱 |
[30:03] | there’s no electromagnetic trail. | 没有侦测到电磁轨迹 |
[30:05] | Alex, have you seen anything? | 艾丽克斯 你发现什么了吗 |
[30:07] | Negative visual contact. It came out of nowhere. | 没看见任何踪迹 是凭空爆炸的 |
[30:10] | Let’s go, keep moving. | 快走 别停下 |
[30:12] | Okay, you know what? We’re pulling up every security feed | 方圆两英里内所有的保全反馈 |
[30:14] | within a two-mile radius. | 全都调出来 |
[30:15] | There’s got to be an origin point | 无论刚才击中海滨的是什么 |
[30:17] | for whatever just hit the waterfront. | 肯定有发射点 |
[30:19] | J’onn, can you locate DuBois telepathically? | 荣恩 你能用心灵感应定位杜布瓦吗 |
[30:22] | I’ll try. | 我试试看 |
[30:29] | I can’t sense DuBois’ mind. | 我感知不到杜布瓦的心智 |
[30:30] | I don’t get it. The cloaking device | 我搞不懂 按理说 |
[30:32] | should not be able to cloak a missile. | 那个隐形装置不会让我们侦测不到导弹 |
[30:33] | Then what just hit us and where did it come from? | 那击中我们的是什么 又是从哪发射的 |
[30:38] | The pressure regulator wasn’t meant for high altitude, | 那个调压器不是为高海拔准备的 |
[30:40] | it was meant for low altitude. | 而是为低海拔准备的 |
[30:44] | They’re underwater. | 他们在水下 |
[31:14] | I cannot track that explosion to the source, you guys. | 我无法追踪到爆炸源 大伙 |
[31:16] | The radar is not picking up any underwater signals. | 雷达没捕捉到任何水下信号 |
[31:20] | I’ll clear that building. | 我来疏散那幢楼里的人 |
[31:22] | Danvers, Sawyer, stay on the waterfront. | 丹弗斯 索耶 在海滨待命 |
[31:24] | Supergirl, find that submarine. | 超女 去把那艘潜艇找出来 |
[32:00] | She can’t breathe underwater. | 她在水下不能呼吸 |
[32:26] | – She’s found us. – The cloaking device is down. | -她找到我们了 -隐形装置失灵了 |
[32:28] | – Fire! – We’re not locked on. | -开火 -我们还没瞄准 |
[32:30] | Fire now! | 立即开火 |
[32:39] | Ruby! | 鲁比 |
[32:41] | – Ruby! – Mom? | -鲁比 -妈妈 |
[32:43] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[32:45] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:49] | Detonate it. | 引爆 |
[33:19] | Ruby! | 鲁比 |
[33:23] | Ruby. Oh, baby. Help! | 鲁比 宝贝 救命 |
[33:26] | Somebody help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[33:54] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[33:56] | Supergirl? Supergirl? | 超女 超女 |
[34:08] | Finish them off. | 把他们解决掉 |
[34:09] | Kara, answer me. | 卡拉 快回答我 |
[34:12] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[34:17] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[34:25] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[34:32] | Fire! | 开火 |
[35:22] | Come in… | 请进 |
[35:25] | Oh, hey. Hey, I was just about to call you. | 我正要给你打电话 |
[35:27] | I should’ve called. | 我该先打给你的 |
[35:28] | I heard about the attack at the unveiling. | 我听说揭幕仪式遭到袭击的事了 |
[35:30] | Oh, no. I’m fine. Supergirl got her man. | 不 我没事 超女把对手制伏了 |
[35:32] | And now, we have to discuss ours. | 现在该谈谈我们的对手了 |
[35:35] | I spoke to Edge — | 我和埃奇谈过了 |
[35:36] | Please tell me you convinced him not to buy CatCo. | 求你告诉我你劝服了他不收购凯特科 |
[35:38] | Well, you can’t convince a bully like that of anything. | 想劝服那种恶霸根本不可能 |
[35:40] | So what, CatCo’s gone? | 这么说凯特科就这么完了 |
[35:43] | No. I bought it. | 不 被我收购了 |
[35:46] | You’re kidding… Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑 你是开玩笑吗 |
[35:50] | Pretty badass right? | 我厉害吧 |
[35:51] | I’m just trying in my own small way to be more like Supergirl. | 我只是想以这种小决策向超女靠拢 |
[35:55] | Oh, Lena… | 莉娜 |
[35:56] | And I was hoping maybe you could break the story. | 我正指望你能来报道这件事 |
[36:00] | I actually quit. | 我辞职了 |
[36:03] | Well, then un-quit. I can’t do this without you. | 那就撤回辞职申请 我没你不行 |
[36:05] | I literally know nothing about running a media empire. | 我根本不知道怎样运营一座媒体帝国 |
[36:08] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[36:09] | You know more than I do. You’ve studied under Cat and… | 你比我懂得多 你跟着凯特学了那么久 |
[36:12] | I mean, I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[36:14] | How often do you get to work with your best friend? | 能与挚友共事的机会多难得 |
[36:18] | You’re more of a lunatic than your brother is. | 你比你哥哥还疯狂 |
[36:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:24] | I could ruin you. | 我能毁了你 |
[36:25] | You are dangerously close to being thrown out by security. | 你只差一步就会被保安扔出去 |
[36:27] | You know what? I’m gonna go and let you handle this. | 我想我还是先走吧 你来应付这家伙 |
[36:36] | You are gonna regret, so regret, the day you screwed me. | 与我作对 你一定会后悔的 |
[36:40] | I sure hope you enjoyed yourself. | 我希望你能尽兴 |
[36:42] | Because now | 因为现在 |
[36:44] | you have all of my attention. | 你引起了我的全部注意 |
[36:47] | Oh, Edge, like every woman | 埃奇 就像所有 |
[36:49] | who’s ever had all of your attention, | 引起过你全部注意的女人 |
[36:50] | I couldn’t care less. | 我毫不在乎 |
[36:58] | Ms. Luthor… | 卢瑟女士 |
[37:00] | – You through with him? – He’s all yours. | -你跟他说完了吗 -他交给你了 |
[37:05] | What do you think you’re gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[37:14] | The attack on the waterfront… | 海滨区的袭击 |
[37:16] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你干的 |
[37:20] | To clear the way for your development. | 为了给你的开发清路 |
[37:23] | You’re the only person who had anything to gain from it. | 你是唯一能从中获利的人 |
[37:25] | Yeah, well… | 是没错 |
[37:27] | You can’t prove anything. | 但你没有任何证据 |
[37:29] | Not yet. | 目前没有 |
[37:30] | But I see you, Edge. | 但是我盯着你呢 埃奇 |
[37:34] | National City is my town. | 纳欣诺市是我的地盘 |
[37:37] | And now you’ve got all my attention. | 现在你引起了我的全面注意 |
[37:46] | You can’t just leave me here! | 你不能就这么把我留在这啊 |
[38:22] | Hey, Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[38:25] | You know what? I think we both deserve a drink. | 你知道吗 我想咱俩应该喝一杯去 |
[38:27] | Come on, I’m buying the first round. | 来吧 第一轮我请 |
[38:29] | Since we know Winn won’t. | 因为温肯定不会请 |
[38:32] | Hey, can I talk to you about something? | 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[38:34] | Yeah, sure, go ahead. | 好啊 来吧 |
[38:35] | So, uh… Maggie and I figured it out. | 所以 玛吉和我考虑清楚了 |
[38:38] | We’re going to have a really big wedding. | 我们要举办一场大婚礼 |
[38:42] | The biggest, gayest wedding | 最盛大 最百合的婚礼 |
[38:44] | that National City has ever seen, actually. | 在纳欣诺市前所未见 |
[38:48] | And I’m gonna need everybody that I love to be there. | 我需要所有我爱的人出席 |
[38:53] | Sure, Alex. You know I wouldn’t miss it for the world, right? | 当然 艾丽克斯 你知道我绝不会错过的 |
[38:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:57] | But I’m gonna need something from you. | 但是我需要你做些事 |
[39:01] | Something more than just being there. | 不仅仅是出席婚礼 |
[39:08] | You’ve always been like a father to me. | 你对我来说一直像个父亲 |
[39:11] | And, J’onn, | 所以 荣恩 |
[39:13] | I choose you to be my family. | 我选择你当我的家人 |
[39:17] | And I want, | 而且我想 |
[39:20] | if you will, | 如果你同意的话 |
[39:23] | to have you walk me down the aisle. | 由你牵着我走上圣坛 |
[39:32] | Stop, don’t cry. | 停 别哭 |
[39:34] | If you cry, I’m gonna cry, and then everybody here is gonna know | 你哭我也会哭 然后这里所有人都会 |
[39:36] | that we actually can cry. | 知道我们会哭 |
[39:38] | So… | 所以 |
[39:41] | Alex, it would… | 艾丽克斯 这… |
[39:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:50] | Let me help you celebrate. | 让我来帮你庆祝吧 |
[39:52] | Do I have to wear a tux? | 我是不是得穿燕尾服 |
[39:54] | I’m wearing Kevlar and boots, so… | 我会穿芳纶和靴子 所以… |
[40:24] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |