时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name’s Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course, | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day, when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret, I work with my adopted sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl! | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | We do wanna have kids, right? | 我们会有孩子的吧 |
[00:43] | I’ve never seen myself being a mom. | 我想象不出自己当妈妈的样子 |
[00:45] | Is that okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[00:46] | No. Of course. | 当然 没关系 |
[00:48] | I’m going back to Mars. | 我要回火星了 |
[00:49] | There must be other White Martians | 一定会有其他白火星人 |
[00:51] | who don’t wanna be defined by the hatred of our kind. | 不愿被我们种族的仇恨定义 |
[00:53] | Goodbye, Miss Martian. | 再见 火星小姐 |
[00:55] | J’onn, you must come to Mars. Now. | 荣恩 你得立刻来火星 |
[01:00] | Well, the loft looks great. | 阁楼漂亮极了 |
[01:01] | Now if we could just burn this, | 要是咱们能把这玩意烧掉 |
[01:03] | – No, come on, it’s adorable. – then it would be perfect. | -拜托 很萌的好吗 -那就完美了 |
[01:06] | I don’t know why I thought throwing a lesbian wedding shower | 我还妄想着办一场拉拉婚前送礼会 |
[01:09] | would curb Mom’s cheesy antics. | 就能让妈妈别搞她那些俗气的花样 |
[01:11] | Nope, gay, straight, whatever, | 无论你是拉拉还是直女 |
[01:14] | Eliza will not be stopped, | 你都拦不住伊莉莎 |
[01:16] | until she digs up every bridal shower game | 把从古至今所有的新娘送礼会游戏 |
[01:19] | since the beginning of time. | 都搜集过来 |
[01:22] | You know what? You’re gonna love bridal bingo. | 你会喜欢新娘宾果游戏的 |
[01:24] | Kill me now, please. | 还不如现在就杀了我 |
[01:28] | How are you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[01:30] | Fine. Great. | 我很好 |
[01:34] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[01:35] | What’s going on with me has nothing to do with you and Maggie. | 我现在的状态跟你和玛吉无关 |
[01:39] | I could not be happier for you. | 我太为你们俩高兴了 |
[01:41] | I know. It means a lot. | 我知道 这对我来说很重要 |
[01:46] | Eliza’s early. | 伊莉莎早到了 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | Hi! Oh, J’onn. | 嗨 是你啊 荣恩 |
[01:51] | Come on in. Is everything okay? | 请进 一切还好吗 |
[01:53] | Yeah, yeah. Everything’s great. | 嗯 一切都好 |
[01:57] | I just… | 只是 |
[01:59] | I just needed to talk to you both. | 我得跟你们俩谈谈 |
[02:02] | I have to go away for a few days. | 我得离开几天 |
[02:05] | I’m gonna need you both to manage the DEO until I get back. | 我需要你们在我回来之前替我管理超查部 |
[02:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[02:10] | Mars. | 火星 |
[02:12] | Mars? | 火星 |
[02:13] | M’gann sent me a message. She needs my help. | 梅根给我发了条信息 她需要我帮忙 |
[02:16] | Help with what? | 帮什么忙 |
[02:22] | Message was short, urgent. | 那条信息很短 很紧急 |
[02:26] | I tried to make contact, but I couldn’t reach her. | 我试着跟她联络 但却联系不上 |
[02:29] | But I can sense that she’s in danger. | 但我能感觉到她有危险 |
[02:31] | No, J’onn ,you’re the last Green Martian. | 不行 荣恩 你是最后一个绿火星人 |
[02:34] | The Whites have been trying to kill your kind for centuries. | 几个世纪以来 白火星人一直在对你们赶尽杀绝 |
[02:36] | Going back would be a suicide mission. | 你回去就等于送死 |
[02:38] | Look, M’gann came to our aid when we were in need. | 梅根在我们需要帮助的时候伸出了援手 |
[02:41] | I must go for M’gann. | 我一定要去帮梅根 |
[02:42] | If you are going to Mars, then Kara is going with you. | 你要回火星的话 那得让卡拉陪你去 |
[02:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:46] | I won’t have you endanger your life just to fight my battles. | 我不会让你冒着生命危险去为我战斗 |
[02:49] | Your battles are my battles, J’onn. | 你的战斗也是我的战斗 荣恩 |
[02:51] | I can’t take you away from Alex’s shower. | 我不能让你错过艾丽克斯的送礼会 |
[02:53] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[02:55] | If I thought that I could survive Mars, | 我要是在火星上能生存的话 |
[02:56] | then I’d be right there fighting by your side. | 我一定会跟你并肩战斗 |
[02:59] | J’onn, if Krypton still existed | 荣恩 如果氪星没有毁灭 |
[03:01] | and I had to go back to where my parents were buried, under rubble, | 我得回到我父母的葬身之地 |
[03:05] | I know you wouldn’t let me do it alone. | 我知道你一定会陪我去的 |
[03:17] | Shouldn’t we just call Winn to fire up the transmat portal? | 我们不能让温启动传送门吗 |
[03:21] | No, you can’t transmat planet to planet | 不行 目的地那边没有出口的话 |
[03:23] | without a gate on the other side. | 你是不能在星球之间进行传送的 |
[03:26] | We’ll have to get to Mars the old fashioned way. | 我们得用老办法回火星 |
[03:35] | It’s a cool car. | 这车很漂亮 |
[03:36] | So, is this like an elevator to a secret hangar that’ll… take us– | 所以这是一台把我们送往秘密机库的升降机吗 |
[03:40] | No, it isn’t. | 不是 |
[03:43] | This is your ship? | 这就是你的飞船吗 |
[03:47] | Yup. | 对 |
[03:48] | – We’re taking this to Mars? – Yes we are. | -我们就乘着它去火星吗 -是的 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Careful with the leather there, Supergirl. | 别坐坏了我的真皮座椅 超女 |
[03:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:02] | There’s no seat belt. | 车上没有安全带 |
[04:04] | It’s from a different era. | 这是台老爷车 |
[04:05] | And a different planet. | 而且产自火星 |
[04:08] | I come from a race of shapeshifters, Kara. | 我可是来自变形者的种族 卡拉 |
[04:11] | Why shouldn’t our technology shapeshift too? | 我们的高科技产品怎么就不能变形了呢 |
[04:14] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[04:34] | Eliza, the lasagna is incredible. | 伊莉莎 你做的千层面太好吃了 |
[04:36] | Alex and I order in so much, | 我和艾丽克斯经常叫外卖 |
[04:38] | I forgot what real food tastes like. | 我都忘了真正的美食什么味了 |
[04:40] | Thank you. It is the girls’ favorite. | 谢谢 我家的两个姑娘最爱吃这个 |
[04:42] | I’m just disappointed Kara couldn’t be here. | 真可惜卡拉不在 |
[04:45] | I know whatever she is doing with J’onn is important, but… | 我知道她和荣恩要做的事情很重要 可是 |
[04:49] | I just, I do worry about her. | 我就是 很担心她 |
[04:53] | You know, it’s been hard, | 她最近不好过 |
[04:55] | but she’s working through it. | 但她在努力迈过这道坎 |
[05:00] | Well, this weekend is about happy matters of the heart. | 这周末是个开心的日子 |
[05:04] | And I did want to make a bridal board for you too, Maggie, | 我本来也想给你做一块新娘展板 玛吉 |
[05:07] | but, Alex said you have no childhood pictures. | 但艾丽克斯说你没有童年照片 |
[05:12] | No. | 对 |
[05:13] | If you don’t mind my asking… | 原谅我多嘴问一句 |
[05:14] | how long has it been since you’ve talked to your parents? | 你有多久没跟父母联系过了 |
[05:18] | Um, since I was 14. | 从我十四岁开始 |
[05:23] | You know what, Mom? Let’s just talk about something else. | 妈 咱们还是换个话题吧 |
[05:26] | No, no, Alex, it’s okay. | 不 艾丽克斯 没关系 |
[05:31] | I told a girl at school that I liked her | 我跟一个女同学表白 |
[05:34] | and my parents found out. | 被我父母发现了 |
[05:35] | I came home that day, | 那天我放学回到家 |
[05:38] | it was winter, | 当时是冬天 |
[05:40] | and my dad was there with a suitcase, | 我爸提着一只行李箱 |
[05:45] | and he told me to get into the car. | 他让我上车 |
[05:49] | And… | 然后 |
[05:52] | we drove in silence. | 他默默地开车 |
[05:54] | And I just stared out the window | 我就望向窗外 |
[05:56] | looking at the icicles on the trees, | 看着树上结的冰柱 |
[06:00] | and I was terrified to say anything, | 吓得不敢说话 |
[06:03] | but finally I said… | 但我最后还是开了口 |
[06:07] | I said, ” Papi , what did I do?” | 我说 “爸爸 我做错了什么” |
[06:11] | And then he just looked at me with such contempt… | 然后他就轻蔑地看着我 |
[06:16] | and said, um… | 说道 |
[06:20] | “You shamed me.” | “你丢了我的脸” |
[06:23] | And then he pulled up to my aunt’s house, | 然后他停在我姑姑家门前 |
[06:25] | and left me with my suitcase. | 把我和行李箱丢下就走了 |
[06:31] | That was the last thing that my father said to me. | 那就是我父亲对我说的最后一句话 |
[06:35] | The only thing shameful about that story | 这件事唯一可耻的地方 |
[06:37] | is how your father treated you, Maggie. | 是你父亲竟然那样对你 玛吉 |
[06:42] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:15] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[07:18] | I think we’re here. | 我们应该到了 |
[07:28] | M’gann. | 梅根 |
[07:31] | J’onn, you came. | 荣恩 你来了 |
[07:33] | I wasn’t sure that you would. | 我没想到你会来 |
[07:36] | I’d do anything for you, M’gann. You know that. | 我愿为你做任何事 梅根 你知道的 |
[07:41] | Kara, you didn’t have to– | 卡拉 你不必… |
[07:43] | You came when we needed you. | 你在我们有需要时也去了地球 |
[07:48] | Till’all. | 提洛 |
[07:55] | If he’s worried about the sight of White Martians, | 如果他害怕看到白火星人 |
[07:58] | he came to the wrong planet. | 他就来错了星球 |
[08:00] | Meet Till’all, one of our best fighters, | 这是提洛 我们最棒的战士 |
[08:03] | but his bedside manner could use some work. | 但他的态度还有进步空间 |
[08:05] | And N’keyy, a new recruit. | 这是内基 一名新兵 |
[08:08] | It’s an honor, J’onn J’onzz. | 见到你很荣幸 荣恩·荣兹 |
[08:10] | M’gann’s told us about you, | 梅根跟我们提过你 |
[08:11] | how you inspired her to rise up and– | 你如何激励她起义 |
[08:13] | Enough. | 够了 |
[08:15] | We’ve already wasted a day trying to bring him here. | 弄他过来已经浪费了一天 |
[08:17] | Wasted? We came all this way to fight alongside you. | 浪费 我们远道而来是为了与你们并肩作战 |
[08:20] | We didn’t bring you here to fight. | 我们弄你们过来不是为了作战 |
[08:21] | Silence, Till’all. That’s an order. | 闭嘴 提洛 这是命令 |
[08:24] | What’s going on, M’gann? | 怎么回事 梅根 |
[08:26] | We recently stormed a White Martian base near the D’ori’i crater. | 我们袭击了迪欧里坑附近的白火星人基地 |
[08:30] | There was a prison camp there for Green Martians. | 那儿有关绿火星人的集中营 |
[08:33] | There were dozens of camps. | 有数十处集中营 |
[08:34] | Well, this one was still in operation. | 这一处是唯一还在运行的 |
[08:38] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[08:39] | I’m the only Green Martian left. | 我是仅存的绿火星人 |
[08:42] | No. | 不 |
[08:44] | There’s another one. | 还有一位 |
[08:47] | I brought you here because | 我弄你过来是因为 |
[08:49] | I didn’t think you’d believe me unless you saw this for yourself. | 我觉得除非亲眼所见 不然你不会信我 |
[08:59] | J’onn? | 荣恩 |
[09:00] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[09:04] | It’s my father. | 是我父亲 |
[09:12] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[09:14] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[09:16] | My wife, my daughters? | 我的妻女呢 |
[09:19] | So they kept him and only him alive for hundreds of years? Why? | 所以几百年来他们一直单独关着他 为什么 |
[09:23] | Myr’nn J’onzz is the high religious leader of the Green Martians. | 梅林·荣兹是绿火星人的大宗教领袖 |
[09:26] | Not even the worst of the Whites | 就连最凶狠的白火星人 |
[09:28] | would kill the prime servant of H’ronmeer. | 也不会杀赫隆米尔的至高信徒 |
[09:30] | Instead they sentenced him to a fate worse than death. | 他们反而判处他比死亡更糟的刑罚 |
[09:32] | Alone for centuries, | 孤独几个世纪 |
[09:32] | thinking he was the last of his kind. Of his people! | 让他以为自己是最后的族人 |
[09:35] | Soon they’ll all be dead. We’re running out of time. | 他们不久就要死了 我们时间不多了 |
[09:37] | What does he mean? | 他在说什么 |
[09:37] | We believe your father knows how to find the Staff of Kolar. | 我们相信你父亲知道如何找到科拉权杖 |
[09:41] | – You can’t be serious. – Staff of what? | -开玩笑吧 -什么权杖 |
[09:42] | – Kolar. – It’s a myth, it’s a parable. | -科拉 -那是神话 是寓言 |
[09:45] | My father used to tell me stories about it. | 我父亲过去常跟我讲那个故事 |
[09:47] | “Be a good boy or H’ronmeer will strike you down.” | “当个乖孩子 不然赫隆米尔就会教训你” |
[09:49] | It isn’t real. | 那不是真的 |
[09:50] | It is, and the White Martians have found out where it’s buried. | 是真的 白火星人已经找到了埋权杖的地方 |
[09:54] | The staff of your god H’ronmeer is a psychic weapon. | 你们的神赫隆米尔的权杖是精神武器 |
[09:57] | Which means that if the Whites find it | 所以如果白火星人找到了权杖 |
[09:59] | they can track down every resistance fighter | 他们就能追踪到每一个反抗军战士 |
[10:01] | and kill us where we stand. | 然后就地杀害你们 |
[10:02] | We’d be helpless. | 我们会孤立无援 |
[10:03] | We raided the base hoping to find the staff’s location | 我们袭击基地是想找到权杖的所在 |
[10:05] | but they had already moved on. | 但他们已经转移了 |
[10:07] | Your father had been left behind. | 你父亲被留了下来 |
[10:09] | They didn’t realize how valuable he’d be to us. | 他们没想到他对我们多有价值 |
[10:11] | Valuable? What are you talking about? | 价值 你在说什么 |
[10:13] | We believe he knows where the Whites are planning to dig. | 我们相信他知道白火星人计划在哪里挖掘 |
[10:15] | Won’t he tell you where it is? | 他不愿告诉你们在哪里吗 |
[10:16] | He has closed his mind to us, completely. | 他向我们彻底屏蔽了自己的思想 |
[10:18] | We can’t read it. | 我们读取不了 |
[10:19] | He is willing to let us die and he calls himself a man of God. | 他希望我们死 还自称为圣徒 |
[10:23] | That man of God was tortured for centuries by your people. | 圣徒被你们族人折磨了几个世纪 |
[10:27] | Then you understand what is at stake. | 所以你明白这有多危急 |
[10:30] | If we don’t find the staff first, our resistance is finished, | 如果我们无法先找到权杖 反抗军就完了 |
[10:33] | and then the monsters who slaughtered your people | 而屠杀你们族人的怪物们 |
[10:36] | get this planet, once and for all. | 就会彻底占领这座星球 |
[10:38] | We need you to go to your father, J’onn. | 我们需要你接触你父亲 荣恩 |
[10:40] | Convince him to help us, and then we can save Mars. | 说服他帮我们 好让我们拯救火星 |
[10:44] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[10:51] | You never told me the whole story about your dad and the car. | 你从没完整讲过你爸和在车里发生的事 |
[10:56] | What’s the point? | 有什么好讲的 |
[10:57] | I wanna share everything with you, Maggie. | 我想跟你分享一切 玛吉 |
[10:59] | I mean, the good and the bad. | 你我同甘共苦 |
[11:01] | I knew that he was hard on you, but… | 我知道他对你很不好 但… |
[11:03] | Before that day, he was the best father. | 在那天以前 他是最好的父亲 |
[11:07] | I know he sounds like a monster, but… | 我知道我把他说得像个禽兽 但… |
[11:10] | you just don’t know where he came from. | 你不知道他的出身背景 |
[11:13] | Well, it sounds like you still really love him. | 感觉你依旧很爱他 |
[11:17] | I don’t know, I am just saying that | 我不知道 我只是想说 |
[11:19] | he didn’t have it easy. | 他也不容易 |
[11:23] | Well, have you ever thought about calling him? | 好吧 你有想过打给他吗 |
[11:25] | Of course I have. | 当然想过 |
[11:27] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:31] | My aunt told me that my mother removed every picture of me | 我姑姑说我母亲从相册里移走了 |
[11:34] | from the photo albums. | 我的每张照片 |
[11:36] | They erased me, | 他们选择遗忘我 |
[11:37] | I don’t need that. | 我没那个必要 |
[11:42] | Look, what your family did to you was incredibly hurtful, | 你家人对你做的事非常让人痛心 |
[11:45] | but sometimes parents can do really stupid things | 但父母面对他们不理解的东西时 |
[11:49] | when they are up against something they don’t understand. | 有时会做出很傻的事 |
[11:52] | What if you invited them to the shower? | 如果你请他们来婚前送礼会呢 |
[11:57] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[11:59] | Well, it’s the perfect excuse to reach out. | 这是联系他们的完美借口 |
[12:01] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[12:03] | You kicked me out because I’m gay, | 你们因为我是同性恋将我扫地出门 |
[12:04] | but, “Hey, come to my gay shower.” | 但我还要请他们来我的同性送礼会 |
[12:06] | It was a long time ago. | 这都是陈年旧事 |
[12:07] | Maggie, the world has changed. | 玛吉 世界已经变了 |
[12:09] | Maybe they have too. | 也许他们也变了 |
[12:10] | I don’t think so. Babe, look, I love you. Just please drop it. | 我不这么认为 亲爱的 我爱你 算了吧 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | I’m praying. Leave me be. | 我在祷告 别打扰我 |
[12:34] | I think that this time… | 我想这一次… |
[12:37] | H’ronmeer will allow you a moment of personal indulgence. | 赫隆米尔会允许你自我放松一下 |
[12:44] | It’s me, Father. | 是我 父亲 |
[12:47] | It’s J’onn. | 是荣恩 |
[12:53] | You’re angry with me… | 你因为我抛弃你 |
[12:56] | for abandoning you… | 而生我的气 |
[12:58] | as you should be. | 这是我的错 |
[13:04] | I know how you must have felt, | 我想你这些年来 |
[13:07] | alone all these years, | 一定感觉很孤独 |
[13:09] | thinking you’d never see another Green Martian, | 以为自己不会再看到其他绿火星人 |
[13:13] | thinking our entire family had been destroyed. | 以为我们整个家庭都被毁灭了 |
[13:32] | You really thought such a trick would work on me? | 你真以为我会相信这种把戏 |
[13:38] | Father. | 父亲 |
[13:38] | I survived two centuries of imprisonment and torture… | 我被囚禁折磨了两个世纪 |
[13:42] | alone. | 孤身一人 |
[13:44] | So, if you think exploiting the form of my dead son | 如果你以为利用我亡儿的样子 |
[13:48] | will break me, you are a fool. | 就能击溃我 那就太蠢了 |
[13:51] | I will never tell you where the Staff of Kolar is. | 我绝不会告诉你们科拉权杖的下落 |
[13:55] | Father, it’s me, J’onn. | 父亲 是我 荣恩 |
[13:59] | I lived. | 我活了下来 |
[14:00] | I fled to Earth, I survived. | 我逃去了地球 我没死 |
[14:05] | You give yourself away, White. | 你露馅了 白火星人 |
[14:08] | My son would never have fled. | 我儿子绝不会逃走 |
[14:57] | I’m living in National City now. | 我现在住在纳欣诺市 |
[15:02] | Yeah. I’m a cop. | 我是名警察 |
[15:03] | I like it, it’s good. | 我很喜欢 还不错 |
[15:06] | So, um, anyway, I am calling because… | 话说回来 我打电话是因为… |
[15:10] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[15:15] | No, it’s not a… | 不是跟… |
[15:19] | Her name is Alex. | 她叫艾丽克斯 |
[15:25] | Anyway, we are having a party. | 总之 我们要举行一场派对 |
[15:26] | A wedding shower, on Sunday and, um… | 婚前送礼会 定在这周日 |
[15:31] | You probably can’t make it, | 你大概来不了 |
[15:32] | but I thought maybe I would invite you. | 但我还是想邀请你 |
[15:40] | See, I’d like it if you came. | 我希望你能来 |
[15:46] | Anyway, I hope you and Mom are good. | 总之 祝你和妈妈一切都好 |
[16:00] | Why did I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[16:05] | I don’t understand why he couldn’t sense me. | 我不明白他为什么感觉不到我 |
[16:07] | He couldn’t see me. | 他看不到我 |
[16:09] | He’s been in prison a long time. He’s probably used to tricks. | 他在监狱呆得太久 大概见惯了把戏吧 |
[16:12] | Enough of this. I’m going in. | 够了 我这就进去 |
[16:15] | You will not. | 不行 |
[16:15] | If the Green won’t share the information willingly, | 如果这个绿火星人不想自愿提供信息 |
[16:18] | we’ll have to invoke the right of Tyagar and take it by force. | 我们就要诉诸蒂艾戈尔权 强行取得了 |
[16:20] | What’s Tyagar? | 蒂艾戈尔是什么 |
[16:21] | It will allow him to force through my father’s mental block | 这一权利允许他强行穿过我父亲的思想屏障 |
[16:23] | and show him where the staff is. | 告诉他权杖的位置 |
[16:26] | Could that hurt him? | 这会伤害他吗 |
[16:27] | It could kill him. | 可能会要了他的命 |
[16:29] | – We don’t have a choice. – There’s always a choice. | -我们别无选择 -总会有其他办法 |
[16:32] | Our survival depends on getting this information. | 能否获取这一信息 事关我们的存亡 |
[16:33] | Is that all you care about? Survival? | 你在乎的就只有自己的生死吗 |
[16:36] | I swore to die fighting for this resistance, | 我曾发誓愿意为了这场抗争付出生命 |
[16:39] | but I am not gonna die standing here waiting. | 但我不会站在这里等死 |
[16:43] | You think you have what it takes to break my father’s mind? | 你觉得自己有能力击溃我父亲的精神吗 |
[16:45] | More powerful Martians than you have tried, boy. | 比你厉害的火星人都做不到 孩子 |
[16:48] | Enough. Till’all is right about one thing. | 够了 提洛有一句话说得对 |
[16:51] | If we don’t find the staff soon, we’re finished. | 如果我们不赶快找到权杖 就死定了 |
[16:54] | So you have to do this, J’onn. | 所以你一定要这么做 荣恩 |
[16:56] | You have to get through to your father. Can you? | 你要进入你父亲的思想 你能做到吗 |
[16:58] | I can. | 我能 |
[17:00] | And I will. | 我也愿意去做 |
[17:01] | Good. So hurry. | 很好 那就抓紧吧 |
[17:04] | Because time is running out. | 因为时间紧迫 |
[17:19] | You ever wonder, Kara, what your parents would say to you | 卡拉 你是否想过 这么久过去了 |
[17:22] | if they could see you now, | 如果你父母现在见到你 |
[17:24] | after all this time? | 会对你说些什么 |
[17:26] | What they’d think of the person you’ve become? | 他们会对你现在的样子作何评价 |
[17:29] | Every day. | 我每天都在想 |
[17:32] | They’d be proud of me. | 他们会为我骄傲 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I thought that too, | 我也这么想 |
[17:37] | and I actually got the chance to ask. | 而我现在真有机会去问他了 |
[17:40] | My father thinks I am a coward. | 我父亲觉得我是个懦夫 |
[17:43] | Then he doesn’t know you. | 那说明他不了解你 |
[17:45] | ‘Cause the man I know has dedicated his entire life | 因为我所认识的那个荣恩 |
[17:48] | to making sure what happened on Mars never happens anywhere else. | 一生都致力于不让火星上的悲剧在别处重演 |
[17:53] | So go in there, J’onn, | 进去吧 荣恩 |
[17:56] | and show your father who his son really is. | 让你父亲看看他儿子到底是个怎样的人 |
[18:20] | Dad. | 爸 |
[18:26] | I wish you would have called and told me you were coming. | 你早点打电话告诉我你要来就好了 |
[18:28] | I would have picked you up at the airport. | 那样我就可以去机场接你了 |
[18:30] | The bus was fine. | 坐大巴也挺好 |
[18:32] | Is Mom… | 妈妈她… |
[18:34] | No, your mother isn’t coming. She doesn’t like to fly… | 你妈这次不来了 她不喜欢坐飞机 |
[18:36] | Oh, you don’t have to explain. | 你不必解释的 |
[18:42] | Are you hungry? We could grab a bite. | 你饿吗 咱们可以先去吃个饭 |
[18:44] | The party of yours is soon, no? | 你们的派对就快开始了吧 |
[18:46] | In a couple of hours, but we have time. | 还有几个小时 来得及 |
[18:48] | I can wait. | 我再等等好了 |
[18:51] | I should probably check in at the hotel. | 我还是先去宾馆办理入住吧 |
[18:53] | – Okay. – I think it’s this way. | -好 -好像是往这边走 |
[18:56] | So… | 所以 |
[18:58] | – You’re a homicide detective? – Yeah. | -你是个凶杀科警探 -对 |
[19:01] | Among other things. | 也做过其他工作 |
[19:03] | That cold case you cracked sounded very interesting. | 你侦破的那桩悬案听着很有意思 |
[19:06] | The Martial murder. | 那起军事谋杀 |
[19:09] | You know about that? | 你知道那个案子 |
[19:10] | Well, I’m an old man, but I know how to Google. | 虽然我是个老头 但我知道怎么搜索 |
[19:14] | I follow all your cases. | 我跟了你所有的案子 |
[19:17] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[19:19] | For 18 years they didn’t have a single lead. | 18年了 他们都没有一个线索 |
[19:23] | How did you solve that? | 你是怎么解决的 |
[19:25] | I went back to the scene of the crime, | 我回到犯罪现场 |
[19:27] | studied the ordinary details everyone dismissed. | 调查所有人都遗漏的不寻常细节 |
[19:30] | Like you taught me. | 就像你教我的那样 |
[19:32] | You used to say, “The key to most mysteries is in the mundane.” | 你经常说”大多数谜团的关键在平凡之中” |
[19:37] | You remember that. | 你还记得 |
[19:39] | I remember everything you taught me. | 我记得你教我的一切 |
[19:52] | One thing I’ll give you Whites, | 我唯一佩服你们白火星人的 |
[19:54] | you don’t take no for an answer. | 就是你们从来不接受拒绝 |
[19:58] | As I told you before, Father, | 就像我之前和你说过的 父亲 |
[20:00] | I am not a White Martian. | 我不是白火星人 |
[20:06] | Or even a Green Martian, it seems. | 看起来也不是绿色火星人 |
[20:13] | It is the custom of my people | 我们族人的传统 |
[20:15] | to take the shape of our guests… | 是变为客人的模样 |
[20:20] | for your comfort if not for my own. | 这是为了让你感到舒适而不是我 |
[20:29] | I am well aware of our Martian customs and lore. | 我知道我们火星人的习俗和传说 |
[20:32] | Mars was once a paradise. | 火星曾经是个天堂 |
[20:36] | But H’ronmeer | 但是赫隆米尔 |
[20:38] | wanted to test his children, Phobos and Deimos. | 想要考验他的孩子 福波斯和得摩斯 |
[20:42] | To be sure they were worthy of it. | 为了确保他们有足够的能力 |
[20:45] | So he offered them two gifts. | 他赠予了他们两个礼物 |
[20:47] | A book of sacred symbols | 一本写有神圣符号的书 |
[20:50] | on morals that govern Martian life, | 引导火星生命的道义伦理 |
[20:53] | and the staff, a weapon. | 还有一柄权杖 一件武器 |
[20:55] | The symbols could be shared but the staff wielded by only one. | 符号可以分享 但是权杖只属于一个人 |
[21:01] | Deimos chose the symbols. | 得摩斯选择了符号 |
[21:04] | Phobos chose the staff. | 福波斯选择了权杖 |
[21:08] | He was the first White Martian. | 他是第一个白火星人 |
[21:11] | H’ronmeer was furious | 赫隆米尔很生气 |
[21:14] | that his son would choose destruction over knowledge. | 他的儿子竟然选择破坏而非知识 |
[21:20] | And so, Phobos was banished to the underworld. | 于是 福波斯放逐到地下世界 |
[21:24] | But his descendants clawed their way back | 但是他的后代爬了出来 |
[21:27] | and slaughtered my people. | 并且屠杀了我的族人 |
[21:28] | Our people. | 我们的族人 |
[21:31] | I am your son. | 我就是你的儿子 |
[21:36] | H’ronmeer buried the staff for a reason. | 赫隆米尔埋葬权杖是有原因的 |
[21:40] | The Whites disgraced his name | 白火星人屠杀我的族人 |
[21:42] | by slaughtering my people. | 玷污了他的名声 |
[21:44] | I will serve my God | 我效忠于我的神 |
[21:46] | by refusing to let you use his staff | 我拒绝让你使用他的权杖 |
[21:49] | to slaughter each other too. | 来再次屠杀对方 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry M’gann, but I am doing this for us. | 真抱歉梅根 但我这是为了我们 |
[22:14] | J’onn! | 荣恩 |
[22:16] | We need to get out of here now. | 咱们需要离开这里 |
[22:18] | I am not going anywhere with you people. | 我不会和你们的人去任何地方 |
[22:23] | Sadly, I don’t think you have much of a choice. | 可惜 我想你没有什么选择 |
[22:26] | Where can we go? Where is safe? | 咱们能去哪 哪里安全 |
[22:28] | Home. | 家 |
[22:49] | This was your home? | 这里曾是你的家 |
[22:52] | No. | 不 |
[22:54] | It was mine. | 是我的 |
[22:57] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢… |
[22:59] | – Father. – How dare you bring me here? | -父亲 -你怎么敢带我来这里 |
[23:06] | It was one thing to take my son’s form | 化成我儿子的模样是一回事 |
[23:08] | but to bring me back here, | 但是带我来这里 |
[23:10] | to the place where your people stole our lives from us. | 来这个你们夺走我们族人生命的地方 |
[23:14] | I brought you here to prove it. | 我带你来这里是为了要证明自己 |
[23:17] | If I wasn’t your son, how would I know this place? | 如果我不是你儿子 为什么我知道这里 |
[23:20] | You’ve done… | 你做到了 |
[23:23] | what your people couldn’t do for over two centuries. | 你们族人两个世纪没有做到的事 |
[23:28] | You’ve broken me. | 你伤害了我 |
[23:31] | So kill me if you want, | 所以想杀我就请便吧 |
[23:33] | but until you do, | 但在那之前 |
[23:35] | I will spend my final moments | 我要用最后的时刻 |
[23:37] | praying for the ruins of my slaughtered family. | 为我被屠杀的家人留下的遗骸祈祷 |
[24:05] | Everybody! Everybody, it is… trivia time. | 各位 各位 该玩新娘知识竞猜了 |
[24:09] | – And Maggie, you are in the hot seat. – Thank God. | -玛吉 你先来猜 -谢天谢地 |
[24:14] | – Have fun. – Okay. | -玩得开心点 -好 |
[24:15] | Don’t get too comfortable, Danvers. You’re up next. | 别太放松 丹弗斯 接下来就是你 |
[24:18] | Doctor D, I got this. All right. | 丹博士 交给我 来吧 |
[24:21] | Here we go. What is Alex’s… favorite color? | 开始 艾丽克斯最喜欢什么颜色 |
[24:26] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[24:27] | – What is Alex’s favorite animal? – Uh, dog. | -艾丽克斯最喜欢什么动物 -狗 |
[24:30] | What is Alex’s favorite ice cream? | 艾丽克斯最喜欢什么口味的冰淇淋 |
[24:33] | Rocky road. Come on, man. | 薄荷巧克力 拜托 伙计 |
[24:36] | Mr. Rodas. | 罗达斯先生 |
[24:39] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know what to bring. | 不好意思 我不知该带什么好 |
[24:42] | Oh, no, no. This is perfect. | 不会 这再适合不过了 |
[24:43] | Maggie loves Merlot. | 玛吉很喜欢梅乐红酒 |
[24:45] | Can I offer you a drink? | 您要来瓶酒吗 |
[24:47] | – Sure. Why not? – Great. | -好 行啊 -太好了 |
[24:49] | – Thank you. – Yeah, cheers. | -谢谢 -干杯 |
[24:52] | Come in. | 请进 |
[24:54] | Now, you’re talking. | 这还差不多 |
[24:57] | Is this you here? | 这上面的人是你吗 |
[25:01] | Yes, I don’t know why I thought overalls | 是的 我也不知道为什么我初中时会觉得 |
[25:03] | were cute in middle school. | 连裤装很好看 |
[25:06] | So, you are… | 这么说你就是… |
[25:08] | The woman I am going to marry. | 将与我结为连理的女人 |
[25:16] | Papa, meet Agent Alex Danvers. | 爸爸 这位是艾丽克斯·丹弗斯特工 |
[25:20] | – Federal agent? – Yes, sir. | -联邦特工吗 -是的 先生 |
[25:25] | Margarita, there’s no picture of you up here. | 玛格丽塔 这上面没有你的照片 |
[25:29] | No. | 没有 |
[25:31] | Here. | 拿着 |
[25:45] | Thank you, Papa. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 没什么 |
[25:50] | Danvers, you’re up. | 丹弗斯 到你了 |
[25:53] | Okay, why don’t we just | 好吧 不如我们 |
[25:55] | – open the mountain of presents instead. – Okay. | -还是把堆成山的礼物拆了吧 -好 |
[25:58] | – Hi, I am Eliza. – It’s my mom. | -你好 我是伊莉莎 -这是我妈 |
[26:00] | I’m the mom. | 我是她老妈 |
[26:03] | Why don’t we start with this one for Maggie? | 不如我们先从送给玛吉的这份开始吧 |
[26:06] | – Okay, thank you. – Okay. | -好的 谢谢 -那好 |
[26:10] | Oh, I think I know who this is from. | 我想我知道这是谁送的 |
[26:13] | Alex, before I open this, | 艾丽克斯 在我拆礼物前 |
[26:15] | I want you to know that | 我想让你知道 |
[26:16] | you are the greatest gift I could receive. | 你就是我人生中最棒的礼物 |
[26:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:32] | Maggie. | 玛吉 |
[26:37] | You’re just gonna walk out? | 你就这么一走了之吗 |
[26:39] | After all this time, that’s it? | 这么久没见 你就这么走了 |
[26:41] | – I can’t do this. – Can’t do what? | -我做不到 -做不到什么 |
[26:44] | Tell me, please. | 拜托你告诉我 |
[26:45] | What exactly have I done that is so offensive to you? | 我到底做了什么让你这么难以接受 |
[26:47] | – You spit in my face. – I spit in your face? | -你当我的面唾弃我 -我唾弃你 |
[26:51] | For loving somebody. | 就因为我爱上了某个人 |
[26:55] | I can’t, I don’t understand. | 我无法理解 |
[26:57] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[26:58] | I came to this country nine years old. | 我九岁时来到这个国家 |
[27:01] | At eleven, I was working in a factory. | 十一岁进工厂做工 |
[27:03] | – Yes, I know. Yeah. – Do you? | -我都知道 -是吗 |
[27:04] | Do you know I was the only Mexicano | 你知道在工厂我是一群白人小子中 |
[27:06] | working alongside a bunch of white boys? | 唯一一个墨西哥人吗 |
[27:08] | Do you know that they would wait for me at night by the road, | 你知道晚上他们会在路边堵我 |
[27:10] | and laugh and call me wetback, | 笑话我 叫我非法劳工 |
[27:12] | and kick me till my ribs were broken? | 踢到我肋骨断掉吗 |
[27:14] | Dad what does this have to do — | 爸 这和我… |
[27:15] | With you being a lesbian? | 和你是同性恋有什么关系 |
[27:18] | I worked… to win their respect. | 我任劳任怨 才赢得了他们的尊重 |
[27:23] | Those same boys, when they grew up, elected me their sheriff. | 那些欺负我的小子长大后选我做他们的警长 |
[27:26] | I endured for my children… | 我为了我孩子们才忍受那一切 |
[27:29] | so that you would never have to face that kind of hatred. | 为了你永远不必面对那种憎恨 |
[27:32] | So that you would belong. | 为了你能融入他们 |
[27:33] | I am accepted for who I am. The world is different now. | 人们接受真实的我 如今世界不同了 |
[27:38] | They’re building a wall to keep us out | 他们建起高墙防止我们入境 |
[27:40] | because in their minds, we are nothing but rapists and murderers. | 因为在他们心中我们不过是强奸犯和杀人犯 |
[27:44] | The only thing they hate more than a Mexicano | 在他们心里唯一比墨西哥人还讨厌的 |
[27:47] | is a homosexual. | 就是同性恋 |
[27:49] | The world is not different, my dear. | 这世界根本没变 我的宝贝 |
[27:53] | Look. | 听好 |
[27:55] | You can live any way you please. | 你想怎么活就怎么活 |
[27:59] | But don’t ask me to witness it. | 但别逼我见证你的生活 |
[28:13] | I’m… | 我… |
[28:15] | I’m sorry to interrupt your prayers | 我很抱歉打扰了您的祷告 |
[28:17] | but I think it’s important that you hear me right now. | 但我认为您现在很有必要听听我的话 |
[28:21] | What is left to say? | 还有什么可说的 |
[28:29] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[28:30] | I’m not a White Martian. | 我不是白火星人 |
[28:32] | You can sense that, can’t you? You know it’s true? | 您能感觉到 不是吗 您知道我没说谎 |
[28:40] | You’re Kryptonian. | 你是氪星人 |
[28:41] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 正是这样 |
[28:44] | I come from the dead planet. | 我的星球已经灭亡了 |
[28:47] | I come from the dead people. | 我的族人已经灭亡了 |
[28:49] | Just like you. | 就像您一样 |
[28:51] | Krypton is gone. | 氪星已经不在了 |
[28:53] | But my world remains, and every day for 200 years, | 但我的星球还在 而二百年来的每一天 |
[28:57] | I have been forced to remember the horror | 我都被逼着去回忆 |
[29:00] | of what happened to my people. | 我族人的惨状 |
[29:03] | You’re right. | 您说得对 |
[29:04] | There is no future for Mars. | 火星没有未来了 |
[29:06] | Not for Green Martians, no. | 对绿火星人而言是没有了 |
[29:09] | But this is bigger than you now. | 但这不只是关于您个人的 |
[29:12] | This is about your faith. | 这是关于您的信仰 |
[29:15] | What do you know of my God? | 你对我的神又有什么了解 |
[29:18] | I heard you earlier. | 我之前听到您的话了 |
[29:21] | H’ronmeer tests us. | 赫隆米尔会考验我们 |
[29:24] | This is a test. | 这便是一场考验 |
[29:26] | You have a chance to save your planet. | 如今您有机会来拯救您的星球 |
[29:29] | Not for your people, maybe, | 或许不是为了您的族人 |
[29:30] | but for another people | 但那是为了另个一种族 |
[29:32] | who want to do better than those that came before. | 他们不想重蹈先人的覆辙 |
[29:35] | I don’t blame you for not wanting to believe | 我不怪您不愿相信 |
[29:37] | that J’onn is actually your son. | 荣恩确实是你儿子 |
[29:39] | I don’t blame you for not wanting to open your mind | 我不怪您不愿放下心防 |
[29:41] | because if it weren’t true — | 因为如果这是一场骗局… |
[29:43] | It would be like losing him all over again. | 那就像我又一次失去了他一样 |
[29:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:51] | Whether or not you believe he is your son, | 无论您相不相信他是您儿子 |
[29:54] | he wants to save Mars. | 他想拯救火星 |
[29:57] | So please, Myr’nn, | 所以求求您了 梅林 |
[29:58] | open your mind just a little bit. | 仅仅放下一点点心防就好 |
[30:01] | Just give him a chance. | 给他个机会吧 |
[30:12] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[30:35] | This is my favorite memory. | 这是我最珍贵的回忆 |
[30:38] | This is our home, Father. | 这是我们家 父亲 |
[30:43] | I haven’t thought about this in a long time. | 我已经很久没有回忆这一天了 |
[30:46] | Can you see it? | 您能看见吗 |
[30:49] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[30:51] | I remember it. | 我还记得 |
[30:58] | K’hym, T’ania. | 金姆 塔尼娅 |
[31:02] | My daughters. | 我的女儿们 |
[31:04] | Your granddaughters. | 您的孙女们 |
[31:06] | They’re beautiful, J’onn. | 她们真漂亮 荣恩 |
[31:08] | They were excited about something. | 她们正因为什么事很兴奋 |
[31:13] | They were terrible at keeping secrets. | 她们特别不擅长保守秘密 |
[31:14] | What did they know? | 她们知道了什么 |
[31:16] | That I had left worship early | 她们知道我提前结束礼拜 |
[31:19] | to surprise J’onn. | 想给荣恩个惊喜 |
[31:23] | K’hymm, T’ania. | 金姆 塔尼娅 |
[31:26] | Look at you two. | 看看你们两个 |
[31:29] | You’re getting much bigger, Kim. | 你长大了很多 金 |
[31:31] | T’ania, give me that smile. Yes. | 塔尼娅 笑一个吧 就是这样 |
[31:34] | Does he know? | 他知道了吗 |
[31:35] | Daddy doesn’t know, does he? | 爸爸还不知道吧 |
[31:42] | Did they tell you? | 他们告诉你了吗 |
[31:46] | – You came. – Yes, I did. | -你来了 -是的 |
[31:48] | Happy birthday, my son. | 生日快乐 儿子 |
[31:49] | Thank you, Father. Thank you. | 谢谢你 父亲 谢谢 |
[31:51] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[31:53] | You falsely kept a secret. | 你假装瞒着我 |
[31:55] | You kept a secret! | 你瞒着我 |
[32:07] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[32:09] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[32:11] | Father. | 父亲 |
[32:13] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[32:15] | I’m so sorry for not believing you. | 非常抱歉我没相信你 |
[32:18] | I’m so sorry, J’onn. | 对不起 荣恩 |
[32:20] | I’m the one that should be sorry. | 该说对不起的人是我 |
[32:22] | How did you survive? | 你怎么活下来的 |
[32:27] | Why did you come back here? | 你为什么回来这里 |
[32:28] | The staff, Father. It’s urgent. | 那柄权杖 父亲 非常紧急 |
[32:31] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[32:32] | No, there isn’t. | 不 没时间了 |
[32:37] | But we need the staff. | 但我们需要那柄权杖 |
[32:39] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry, J’onn. | 对不起 荣恩 |
[32:43] | J’onn, it’s okay. | 荣恩 没事 |
[32:50] | The staff isn’t far. | 权杖离这不远 |
[32:52] | They’re taking it to the hive below the L’oren crater. | 他们要把权杖带去洛伦坑下的蜂巢 |
[32:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:26] | Hi! Hi! | 各位好啊 |
[33:29] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry to bother you during… | 很抱歉打扰你们… |
[33:34] | whatever it is you are doing. | 正在做的事 |
[33:35] | But, I think I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and… | 但是我好像在阿尔伯克基拐错弯了 |
[33:42] | Can any of you give me directions back to Earth? | 谁能告诉我回地球的路怎么走 |
[33:45] | You know, I thought I took that tunnel | 我以为我走了那个隧道 |
[33:48] | but my GPS is all screwed up down here | 但是我的卫星定位在这完全不起作用 |
[33:51] | and it keeps trying to get me to make this suicidal left turn. | 总是想让我左拐害死我 |
[33:55] | You might wanna check your rear view. | 也许你们最好看看后视镜 |
[34:34] | J’onn! | 荣恩 |
[34:44] | How did you know which one was me? | 你怎么知道哪个是我 |
[34:46] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[34:49] | Till’all? | 提洛 |
[34:56] | Supergirl. It’s the staff! | 超女 是权杖 |
[35:23] | This is for my people. | 这是为了我的族人 |
[35:46] | Good job, Supergirl. | 干得好 超女 |
[35:50] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[36:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:03] | This belongs to the resistance now. | 权杖现在属于反抗军了 |
[36:25] | You found it. | 你们找到了 |
[36:26] | Yes, and we stopped them. | 是的 而且我们阻止了他们 |
[36:30] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[36:33] | H’ronmeer’s staff, Father. | 赫隆米尔的权杖 父亲 |
[36:36] | It’s one thing to dedicate your life to God, | 献身于上帝是一回事 |
[36:39] | it’s another thing to see God’s grace in person. | 亲眼见到上帝的恩赐又是另一回事 |
[36:46] | So what happens to it now? | 那现在怎么做 |
[36:49] | I suppose that’s up to them. | 我想这取决于他们 |
[36:51] | Up to us? | 取决于我们 |
[36:51] | I saw what the staff did back there. | 我看到了权杖的威力 |
[36:53] | It’s too powerful of a weapon for either side to have. | 这武器对双方来说都太过强大了 |
[36:56] | Take it to Earth. | 带去地球吧 |
[36:57] | Bury it. | 埋起来 |
[36:58] | If we’re gonna win this planet, | 如果我们要赢得这个星球 |
[37:00] | we have to be better than our enemies. | 我们不能比我们的敌人卑鄙 |
[37:04] | I underestimated you. | 我低估你了 |
[37:08] | And I you. | 彼此 |
[37:15] | I don’t suppose that I can persuade you to come back to Earth. | 我猜我无法说服你回地球 |
[37:18] | My fight is here. | 我要在这里战斗 |
[37:19] | The war is far from over. | 这场战斗离结束还早着呢 |
[37:22] | We’ve come closer to victory than ever before, | 这是我们最接近胜利的时刻 |
[37:24] | thanks to you. | 这都多亏了你 |
[37:26] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快会再见的 |
[37:30] | I hope that’s true. | 希望是真的 |
[37:37] | So, what about your father? | 那你父亲要怎么办 |
[37:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:58] | Came to give you that back. | 来把这个还给你 |
[38:02] | That little girl, | 那个小女孩 |
[38:04] | so desperate to win her father’s love. | 如此迫切地想要赢得父亲的爱 |
[38:09] | You left her on the side of the road. | 而你却把她丢在一边 |
[38:12] | And all these years, I’ve been that little girl. | 这么多年来 我一直都是那个小女孩 |
[38:19] | Yearning for my Papa to come back for me. | 渴望我爸爸回到我身边 |
[38:23] | Praying that one day he would see me and love me | 祈祷有一天他会因为我真实的一面 |
[38:27] | for who I am. | 而理解我我 爱我 |
[38:34] | Thank you for coming to the shower. | 谢谢你来参加送礼会 |
[38:38] | You gave me an amazing gift. | 你给了我一份美好的礼物 |
[38:41] | You showed me that I am not that scared, little girl | 你让我知道我不再是照片中 |
[38:43] | in that picture anymore. | 那个害怕的小女孩 |
[38:46] | I’m an adult woman, | 我已经长大了 |
[38:47] | and I am happy in my own skin. | 我很开心我是现在的样子 |
[38:50] | And I am so fortunate that I am surrounded by people | 我非常幸运 身边有一群 |
[38:54] | who value and cherish me. | 珍视爱护我的人 |
[38:57] | I finally understand I-I don’t need you | 我终于明白我不需要你 |
[38:59] | to see me or to get me or to even like me. | 来理解我 懂我 甚至是喜欢我 |
[39:02] | I don’t need anything from you. | 我不需要你的任何东西 |
[39:05] | I’m already good. | 我已经很好了 |
[39:14] | Goodbye, Papa. | 再见 爸爸 |
[39:24] | You’re all the family I need. | 你才是我需要的家人 |
[39:31] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到开心 |
[39:33] | And I am glad that you’re getting closure. | 我很高兴你终于走出阴影了 |
[39:36] | It’s good for you. | 这对你有好处 |
[39:38] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[39:40] | It might make you feel differently about things. | 也许这令你对事情有不一样的感受 |
[39:46] | Do you mean kids? | 你是说孩子吗 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:51] | Sweetie, my not wanting kids | 亲爱的 我不想要孩子 |
[39:53] | has nothing to do with my parents or my childhood. | 和我父亲或是我的童年无关 |
[39:57] | My feelings for you are deeper than anything I’ve ever known. | 我对你的爱比我对一切的理解都要深 |
[40:01] | I can picture our life together. | 我能想象得到我们在一起的生活 |
[40:03] | And it’s full and rich and… | 我们的生活很完美富足 |
[40:07] | amazing. | 还很精彩 |
[40:10] | But there aren’t kids in that picture. | 但是这不包括孩子 |
[40:14] | You’re all that I need, Alex. | 我需要的只有你 艾丽克斯 |
[40:17] | I guess you gotta let me know if you feel the same way. | 我想你要让我知道你是否和我想的一样 |
[40:23] | I do. | 是的 |
[40:27] | Of course I do. | 当然一样 |
[40:43] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[40:47] | So, this is Earth. | 这就是地球 |
[40:49] | This isn’t even the nice part. | 这还不是精彩的部分 |
[40:51] | I don’t know, I rather like it. | 我不知道 我还挺喜欢的 |
[41:02] | You know, I’m not sure I could have done this without you. | 没有你 我可能都做不到 |
[41:11] | Yes, you could have. | 不 你可以的 |
[41:12] | You’re the strongest man and Martian I’ve ever known, | 你是我认识最坚强的火星人 |
[41:17] | and I was glad I could be there to help you anyway. | 我很高兴我能帮你 |
[41:21] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:22] | You got it, boss. | 收到 老板 |
[41:24] | Welcome to Earth, Mr. J’onzz, | 欢迎来到地球 荣兹先生 |
[41:27] | you raised a good one. | 你养育了一个好儿子 |
[41:37] | Can everyone on this planet do that? | 这个星球的人都会飞吗 |
[41:40] | No. She’s special. | 不 她与众不同 |
[41:45] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[41:48] | We go home, Father. | 回家 父亲 |
[41:50] | We go home. | 我们回家 |