时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name’s Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course, | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day, when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret, I work with my adopted sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl! | 我是超女 |
[00:42] | Ruby! | 鲁比 |
[00:48] | I can picture our life together | 我能想象得到我们在一起的生活 |
[00:49] | but there aren’t kids in that picture. | 但是这不包括孩子 |
[00:51] | I guess you have to let me know if you feel the same way. | 你要让我知道你是否和我想的一样 |
[00:54] | I do. | 是的 |
[01:03] | That your wife? | 那是你老婆吗 |
[01:06] | Yeah… We’re pregnant. | 是的 我们怀孕了 |
[01:10] | Oh, isn’t that cute? | 好有爱哦 |
[01:12] | “We’re pregnant.” | “我们怀孕了” |
[01:14] | Like you have anything to do with her damn life, | 说得你跟她的鬼生活有半点关系似的 |
[01:17] | not to mention what’s growing in her uterus. | 更别提她子宫里那坨肉了 |
[01:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:21] | Look, I’m sorry, all right, but I know you. | 抱歉我话说得难听 但我了解你 |
[01:26] | I’ve been you. Pretty wife, nice car. | 我有过相同的经历 老婆漂亮 车子拉风 |
[01:29] | I’m guessing you drive a Beemer? | 我猜你开的是宝马 |
[01:33] | Look. | 听着 |
[01:35] | Take it from me. It’s all a crock. | 我是过来人 这全是扯淡 |
[01:39] | The dream… | 你的梦想 |
[01:40] | You get a nice, good job, mortgage, family. | 你有份好工作 背着贷款 妻儿相伴 |
[01:44] | You work hard, right? Right? You hustle. | 你努力工作 东奔西忙 |
[01:46] | You think you’re building something, | 你以为自己在构筑美好生活 |
[01:48] | meanwhile your wife’s screwing her personal trainer. | 但与此同时 你老婆却在跟私教鬼混 |
[01:56] | And then you tank your job and here you are. | 然后你辞了工作 来到这里 |
[02:00] | In coach. | 坐上了长途飞机 |
[02:19] | Flight attendants brace for impact! | 乘务员 抵御冲击 |
[03:08] | Everyone, it’s all right. It’s okay! | 各位 没关系 没事 |
[03:10] | I’m FBI, it’s gonna be okay. | 我是联邦调查员 会没事的 |
[03:50] | Come on, Ruby. Get ’em, baby girl! Yeah! | 加油 鲁比 打败他们 宝贝女儿 |
[03:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:56] | Well, if JQB has a problem with the conditions of the deal, | 如果JQB对交易条件有异议 |
[04:00] | they can call me directly, anytime. | 他们可以随时直接找我 |
[04:06] | Mom, did you see that? | 妈 你看到我的进球了吗 |
[04:09] | Yes! Amazing. Good job, baby. | 看到了 漂亮 踢得好 宝贝 |
[04:13] | Yes, Paul. No, I’m still here. | 喂 保罗 不 我还在 |
[04:16] | Yes, you can send the final docs to my assistant this afternoon. | 嗯 今天下午你可以把终稿发给我助理 |
[04:20] | Which one is yours? | 哪个是你女儿 |
[04:21] | Oh, uh, she’s the forward, right there. | 她踢前锋 在那边 |
[04:25] | I swear to God I don’t know how she’s so coordinated. | 我实在不知道她的身体协调性为何这么好 |
[04:27] | I struggle to think and chew at the same time. | 我还在努力消化这件事 |
[04:30] | How about you? Which one’s yours? | 你呢 哪个是你女儿 |
[04:33] | Ruby is special. | 鲁比很特别 |
[04:36] | Yeah, she is… | 嗯 的确 |
[04:39] | Wait– I don’t think I told you her name. | 等等 我好像没告诉过你她的名字 |
[04:42] | She is chosen. So are you. | 她是天选之人 你也是 |
[04:49] | I’m sorry, who did you say you were… | 抱歉 你是哪位来着 |
[04:51] | A follower. | 一名信徒 |
[04:53] | Please, bring Ruby to our community | 请带鲁比来我们团体 |
[04:55] | so that she may learn her path. | 让她找到自己的道路 |
[04:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | I just have to sign some papers and then we can get back to work. | 我先签几份文件 然后咱们就可以继续工作了 |
[05:09] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[05:10] | But my boss really doesn’t like when I’m late, so… | 但我老板很讨厌我迟到 |
[05:13] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[05:15] | Ruby had a soccer game | 鲁比有场足球赛 |
[05:17] | and then the kids wanted to get ice cream to celebrate… | 赛后孩子们想去吃冰淇淋庆祝 |
[05:19] | No worries. You remember Kara? | 没关系 你还记得卡拉吗 |
[05:20] | Yes. Of course I do! | 当然记得 |
[05:22] | – Nice to see you. – Good to see you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[05:23] | Okay, so the JQB merger should be finalized any minute. | JQB并购案应该随时都能完成 |
[05:27] | Unless Paul tries to pull something, which I will not allow. | 除非保罗想搞花样 而我是不会允许的 |
[05:30] | Ugh. Paul’s like the one thing I do not miss. | 我对保罗这人实在不感冒 |
[05:33] | – Skeezeball lawyer. – Ah, gotcha. | -难缠的律师 -懂了 |
[05:38] | So how do you plan on celebrating your first big merger | 这是你当上首席财务官之后的第一桩大并购案 |
[05:41] | as my CFO? | 你打算怎么庆祝 |
[05:43] | We’re having a girls night at my place tonight. | 今晚我们家要举办女生派对 |
[05:46] | Do you wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[05:46] | No, I couldn’t intrude… | 不了 我可不想打扰你们 |
[05:49] | You do realize Lena’s not gonna take no for an answer, right? | 你应该知道莉娜是不会善罢甘休的吧 |
[05:52] | Accurate. | 没错 |
[05:55] | Okay. All right, I’ll go. Um… | 那好吧 我会去 |
[05:58] | – What should I bring? – Booze. | -我该带点什么 -酒 |
[06:01] | Just no tequila, okay? Please. | 只要不是龙舌兰就行 |
[06:03] | Where did you get this? | 这是谁给你的 |
[06:05] | Oh, some weirdo at Ruby’s soccer game. | 鲁比足球赛上的某个怪女人 |
[06:08] | She came up to me, | 她跟我搭讪 |
[06:09] | tried to enlist me in some self-help meeting… | 想让我报名参加什么自助会 |
[06:11] | I hate those things. | 我讨厌那种东西 |
[06:13] | Like a waste of trees and of our time. | 既浪费纸张 又浪费时间 |
[06:17] | -You mind if I keep this? – Yeah. Go ahead. | -这个我能拿走吗 -可以 |
[06:20] | See you later. | 回见 |
[06:26] | What do you say we go fight some crime? | 咱们去打击罪犯吧 |
[06:27] | Nothing to fight, dude. | 没有罪犯可打击 老兄 |
[06:29] | I’ve been on the police dispatch all day and– | 我一整天都在监控出警信息 |
[06:32] | crickets. So… | 啥都没有 |
[06:33] | Mmm, bowling? | 那去打保龄球 |
[06:36] | Oh, yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 好啊 好啊 |
[06:38] | Kara, what’re you still doing here? | 卡拉 你怎么还没下班 |
[06:40] | I thought you already turned in your piece for the hospital closure. | 医院倒闭的那篇文章你不是已经交了吗 |
[06:42] | I did. Uh, this is something personal. | 是的 我在办私事 |
[06:46] | – Hey, where did you get this? – What’s that? | -这是你从哪儿弄的 -那是什么 |
[06:48] | It’s the Kryptonian symbol for Rao. | 拉奥的氪星标志 |
[06:50] | The God of Krypton. | 氪星的神 |
[06:51] | Yeah, I know. But what’s it doing on a pamphlet? | 我知道 但它怎么会被印在宣传册上 |
[06:53] | That’s what I’ve been trying to research all afternoon. | 我整个下午都在调研这件事 |
[06:55] | I can’t find anything. | 什么信息都找不到 |
[06:57] | Just a time and an address. That’s kinda ominous. | 上面只有时间和地点 有点不祥之兆 |
[06:58] | 2017年10月27日 周五 维克托利大道201号 晚六点 | |
[07:00] | Just how ominous it is… I’m about to find out. | 而我要去看看 到底有多不祥 |
[07:03] | Wait, wait, you’re gonna… You’re going to go there? | 等等 你要… 你要去参加吗 |
[07:06] | We’re coming with you. | 我们也去 |
[07:07] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你们保护 |
[07:10] | – Yeah, I know. – Yeah, we know. | -我知道 -我们知道 |
[07:30] | Looks like an AA meeting… | 看着像是互诫会 |
[07:32] | Aliens Anonymous. | 外星人互诫会 |
[07:37] | Are you new here? | 你们是新来的吗 |
[07:39] | – Yeah. – Lucky you. | -对 -你们真幸运 |
[07:41] | – My first meeting was transformative. – Really? | -第一次会议对我造成了很深的影响 -是吗 |
[07:44] | So, what exactly happens during the meetings? | 会议中都有些什么内容 |
[07:50] | It’s actually more powerful if you experience it yourself. | 你自己亲身体验会更震撼一些 |
[07:57] | – It’s starting! Sit. – Okay. | -要开始了 快坐 -好 |
[08:07] | Welcome, children of Rao. | 欢迎各位拉奥的孩子们 |
[08:11] | This is starting to feel a little… | 这开始感觉有点… |
[08:13] | – Cult-y? – Yeah. | -像邪教 -对 |
[08:15] | We are here, all of us, by Her grace. | 受她恩泽的感召 我们所有人来到这里 |
[08:20] | We are here together, standing in the light, | 我们齐聚一堂 沐浴在光芒中 |
[08:24] | for just one reason. | 只有一个原因 |
[08:27] | We are here | 我们能来到这里 |
[08:29] | because Supergirl saved us. | 是因为超女救了我们 |
[08:39] | Let us begin | 让我们 |
[08:41] | by reaffirming our faith. | 重申一下信仰 |
[08:44] | Though we go forth alone, | 虽然我们独自前行 |
[08:46] | our soul unites | 但我们的灵魂 |
[08:49] | under Rao’s gladsome rays. | 在拉奥的光芒下凝聚在一起 |
[08:56] | For Rao sees all, feels all. | 因为拉奥能看到一切 感受一切 |
[09:01] | His love is eternal. | 拉奥之爱永不朽 |
[09:03] | May Rao protect us so that we might protect others. | 拉奥保护我们 这样我们也许就能保护他人 |
[09:10] | Many of us don’t get second chances in life. | 我们许多人无法获得重生的机会 |
[09:14] | Many of us stay lost. | 许多人迷失在路上 |
[09:16] | And I’m not talking about driving around in circles | 我不是说一直开车绕圈圈 |
[09:20] | because you are running out of gas and you have no GPS. | 因为车快没油了 而且也没导航 |
[09:24] | I’m talking about being spiritually lost. | 我是说精神上的迷失 |
[09:27] | And needing to find your way back home. | 需要找到回家的路 |
[09:32] | Like Olivia. | 比如奥利维亚 |
[09:35] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[09:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:45] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[09:50] | It was, um… | 当时是… |
[09:53] | It was spring break | 学校放春假 |
[09:55] | when I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend. | 结果我撞见男朋友和闺蜜出轨 |
[09:58] | And I took it hard. I snuck into a rooftop party. | 我无法接受 就混进了一个屋顶派对 |
[10:02] | And I got totally wasted and I stood on the ledge as a joke. | 后来喝得酩酊大醉 像个笑话一样站在窗台 |
[10:10] | And the next thing I knew, I was falling… | 等我反应过来 我在下坠… |
[10:16] | And as I fell, I thought, I hoped, | 下坠过程中 我就想 |
[10:19] | if this is it, that it’s quick. | 如果真要死 希望能快点 |
[10:22] | But it wasn’t quick. | 但是根本不快 |
[10:24] | And that fall lasted an eternity. | 我似乎坠落了很久 |
[10:30] | And then She caught me. | 后来她抓住了我 |
[10:32] | And She told me that everything is going to be okay. | 她告诉我一切都会好 |
[10:36] | Because of Supergirl, | 因为超女 |
[10:39] | I realized I still deserved to be loved. | 我意识到自己还有被爱的资格 |
[10:45] | Supergirl saved me. | 超女拯救了我 |
[10:51] | Do you remember saving her? | 你记得拯救过她吗 |
[10:54] | I… | 我… |
[10:55] | I remember all of them. | 所有人我都记得 |
[10:57] | And now, every day, | 现在每一天 |
[11:00] | our Sister Olivia | 我们的姐妹奥莉薇亚 |
[11:01] | lives in the light of Rao’s presence on Earth… | 都活在拉奥的光芒之下 |
[11:05] | The light that shines through Supergirl. | 这束光从超女身上发散出来 |
[11:13] | In the name of Supergirl, our Savior… | 以我们的救世主 超女之名 |
[11:18] | In the name of Supergirl, our Savior… | 以我们的救世主 超女之名 |
[11:20] | – We give thanks. – We give thanks. | -我们感恩 -我们感恩 |
[11:23] | Wait a minute. Who exactly are they praying to? | 等等 他们在向谁祈祷 |
[11:27] | Me. | 我 |
[11:30] | They’re praying to me. | 他们在向我祈祷 |
[11:35] | Okay. So I ran facial recognition. | 我做了面部识别 |
[11:37] | Thomas Coville, 44 years old. | 托马斯·克维尔 44岁 |
[11:40] | Born and raised in National City. | 从小在纳欣诺市长大 |
[11:42] | Definitely not an alien, no offense. | 绝对不是外星人 无意冒犯 |
[11:44] | Any red flags, Agent Schott? Criminal record? Arrests? | 有什么异常吗 肖特特工 前科或者被捕记录 |
[11:47] | Well, he was pretty much a boy scout until about three years ago | 他一直参加童子军 直到三年前 |
[11:50] | when his wife filed for divorce and then his life fell apart. | 他妻子提出离婚 整个人生就分崩离析 |
[11:52] | Uh, let’s see. He was disbarred from practicing law | 来看看 他由于多次品行不端 |
[11:55] | after a string of misdemeanor convictions | 当众酗酒 妨碍治安 |
[11:57] | for public drinking and disorderly conduct. | 被吊销了律师执照 |
[12:00] | I don’t understand how that connects to Supergirl. | 我不明白这跟超女有什么关系 |
[12:02] | I don’t remember saving him | 我不记得救过他 |
[12:03] | and trust me, I would remember. | 相信我 我记性很好 |
[12:05] | That is right, yes, you didn’t save him as an individual. | 是的 你没有单独救过他 |
[12:08] | But I looked into mass emergencies | 但是我查看了超女 |
[12:10] | that Supergirl intervened in, you know, | 参与过的大型紧急营救 |
[12:12] | burning buildings, colliding trains, the usual. | 建筑着火 火车相撞之类的 |
[12:14] | And I dug a little deeper… | 然后深度查找了下 |
[12:17] | Thomas Coville was on Flight 237. – | 托马斯·克维尔在237号航班上 |
[12:21] | What’s so important about Flight 237? | 237号航班怎么了吗 |
[12:23] | It’s the flight Alex was on that I saved. | 我救了那架飞机 当时艾丽克斯在上面 |
[12:27] | The night I became Supergirl. | 那天晚上我成了超女 |
[12:28] | So, now we know why Coville is the leader | 这下我们知道为什么克维尔 |
[12:30] | of a religion that worships Supergirl. | 领导着一个信奉超女的宗教了 |
[12:32] | But it’s not a religion, J’onn. It’s a cult. | 但这不是宗教 荣恩 是邪教 |
[12:34] | He’s taking the teachings of Rao and twisting them. | 他曲解了拉奥的教义 |
[12:37] | Yeah, and how does he know so much about it, right? | 是啊 他怎么会知道这么多呢 |
[12:40] | And I don’t mean just the symbol, | 我不只是说符号 |
[12:42] | but I’m talking about the sacred texts. | 还有那些加密文字 |
[12:43] | Coville’s handing out pamphlets and recruiting people | 克维尔在分发传单 召集那些 |
[12:47] | that’ve been saved by Supergirl into his “Cult of Rao.” | 被超女拯救过的人加入他的拉奥邪教 |
[12:50] | He’s got to have a motive. | 他肯定动机不纯 |
[12:51] | Winn, can you keep digging on Coville? | 温 你能不能继续调查克维尔 |
[12:53] | I can dig it. | 可以 |
[12:56] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[12:58] | So, this very handsome world leader who I shall not name | 这位不愿透露姓名的英俊世界领袖 |
[13:02] | invites me to dinner at The Baldwin where he’s staying, right? | 邀请我去鲍德温酒店共进晚餐 |
[13:04] | So we get there and he tells me he has this | 到了之后 他跟我说 |
[13:07] | very important question he has to ask me. | 他有个很重要的问题要问我 |
[13:09] | And I’m thinking, “Okay, well, he’s going to invite me up to his room.” | 我就想”好吧 他要叫我去房间了” |
[13:12] | So I’m considering my answer, | 于是我在考虑怎么回答 |
[13:14] | when he turns around and asks me if I was baptized. | 结果他开口问我 你受过洗吗 |
[13:18] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[13:18] | – No. – Yes, yes. | -不是吧 -就是这样 |
[13:20] | So I just burst out laughing and said no, but… | 于是我直接笑喷出来 然后说没有 |
[13:24] | and apparently, he only sleeps with good Catholics. | 后来得知 他只跟虔诚天主教徒上床 |
[13:27] | – That’s insane. – Yeah. Actually, | -真够扯的 -是啊 不过 |
[13:29] | I kind of found it attractive that he believed in something. | 我觉得他这种信仰挺有魅力 |
[13:32] | So, cool with that. | 所以也挺好的 |
[13:34] | What about you, Kara? Are you seeing anyone? | 你呢 卡拉 你有男朋友吗 |
[13:39] | I’m actually | 其实 |
[13:41] | still getting over a relationship. | 我还陷在上一段感情中 |
[13:45] | He moved away. | 他离开了 |
[13:48] | What about Ruby’s father? Is he still in the picture? | 鲁比的爸爸呢 会经常回来吗 |
[13:50] | Nope. It’s just me and Ruby. | 不会 只有我和鲁比 |
[13:54] | Raising a daughter by yourself, that’s incredible. | 一个人抚养女儿 真是了不起 |
[13:57] | – Yeah. – I mean, how do you do that? | -也许吧 -你是怎么做到的 |
[13:59] | Uh, not very gracefully. I’m always behind on something. | 其实也没那么轻松 总是丢三落四 |
[14:04] | You guys will see when you have kids. | 等你们有了孩子就会明白 |
[14:07] | Well, actually, we’re not gonna have kids. | 其实 我们不会有孩子 |
[14:12] | Yeah, we’ll just be the cool aunts. | 没错 我们就当一对酷阿姨 |
[14:15] | Great, I mean, that would… Ruby would love that. | 挺好的 鲁比肯定很喜欢 |
[14:18] | Also sorry for assuming… | 不好意思我想当然了… |
[14:20] | No worries. | 没关系的 |
[14:24] | Put me down for another cool aunt. | 我也想当一个酷阿姨 |
[14:26] | I’m the slightly nerdier aunt. | 我算是比较呆的阿姨 |
[14:30] | Wow, you guys are amazing. That’s very cool. | 你们人真好 太赞了 |
[14:36] | I, uh… | 我 |
[14:39] | I think I should get some ice. | 我打算去拿点冰 |
[14:40] | Yes, yes, you definitely should do that. | 没错 你是应该去 |
[14:42] | – I’ll be right back. – Yeah. | -我一会回来 -好 |
[15:24] | I was waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[15:31] | You did it, babe! | 你做到了 宝贝 |
[15:34] | – She saved you! – I knew she would. | -她救了你 -我知道她会的 |
[15:36] | I never lost faith. | 我从没失去过信仰 |
[15:38] | You’re one of us now. | 你是我们的一员了 |
[15:40] | Thank Rao. | 感谢拉奥 |
[15:43] | Thank Supergirl. | 感谢超女 |
[15:58] | I’ve never seen an arsonist so excited to get caught. | 我从没见过被抓了还这么兴奋的纵火犯 |
[16:00] | That’s because it was a religious experience for him. | 因为对他来说这是宗教体验 |
[16:03] | He set the fire to join a cult that… | 他放火是为了加入一个 |
[16:08] | Worships me. | 信仰我的邪教 |
[16:11] | The man who leads it, this guy named Coville thinks that | 他们的领袖 这个叫克维尔的人认为 |
[16:15] | being saved by Supergirl anoints you. | 被超女拯救是神圣的洗礼 |
[16:17] | So he set the fire, so I would save him. | 所以他放了火 这样我就会去救他 |
[16:19] | What if you weren’t here? | 如果你不在怎么办 |
[16:21] | Coville is telling people to put themselves at risk. | 克维尔叫人们以身犯险 |
[16:23] | He needs to be arrested. | 他该被逮捕 |
[16:25] | Unless Coville specifically | 除非克维尔明确地 |
[16:27] | told that kid to harm himself and others, | 告诉那孩子伤害自己和别人 |
[16:29] | he’s protected. It’s freedom of speech. | 否则没法动他 这是言论自由 |
[16:31] | But he holds sway over these people as their pastor. | 但是他作为牧师有支配那些人的力量 |
[16:34] | People can worship whatever they want. | 人们可以随意信仰任何东西 |
[16:37] | It’s called freedom of religion. | 这叫做信仰自由 |
[16:41] | There’s gotta be something you can do before this escalates. | 在这事升级之前 你肯定有办法介入 |
[16:46] | Until Coville breaks the law, my hands are tied. I’m sorry. | 除非克维尔违法 不然我没办法 抱歉 |
[16:57] | Okay, I just finished my homework. Can we practice my song now? | 我刚做完作业 咱们能练我的歌了吗 |
[17:00] | What about your extra credit project for French? | 你的那个法语加分项目呢 |
[17:04] | Okay, I’m assuming that means you’re done with that as well. | 好吧 我猜这是说你已经做好了 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry, babe. I have this pile of work to do. | 抱歉宝贝 我这有一大堆的工作 |
[17:12] | Can you start your research paper? | 你能开始写研究论文吗 |
[17:13] | But you said we’d practice my song. | 但你说咱们要一起练歌的 |
[17:15] | – I know. – Excuse me. Ms. Arias. | -我知道 -打扰了 阿里亚斯女士 |
[17:16] | I just got a call from JQB, | 我刚接到了JQB的电话 |
[17:19] | – there’s a problem with the merger. – What kind of problem? | -并购出了些问题 -什么样的问题 |
[17:22] | Morgan Edge just lodged an anti-trust complaint | 摩根·埃奇刚向联邦贸易委员会递交了 |
[17:24] | – with the Federal Trade Commission. – He did what? | -反垄断投诉 -你说什么 |
[17:26] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry, babe. I have to deal with this. | 抱歉宝贝 我得处理这件事 |
[17:30] | – Mom. – Ruby this is really important. | -妈妈 -鲁比 这真的很重要 |
[17:33] | Okay, we start by getting the Commissioner on the phone, | 好了 咱们先联络上理事 |
[17:35] | so get me a number. I am not letting this merger fall apart. | 给我电话号码 我不会让这次并购失败的 |
[17:45] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[17:47] | Hi, my name is Kara Danvers. | 你好 我的名字叫卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[17:49] | Oh, yes, I remember you from last night. | 是的 我记得昨晚见过你 |
[17:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:55] | I’m a reporter at CatCo Magazine. | 我是凯特科杂志的记者 |
[17:57] | CatCo… I love that Cat Grant. | 凯特科 我大爱凯特·格兰特 |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[18:01] | I’m actually researching an article about your… | 我其实想做一篇关于你 |
[18:06] | …religion. | 信仰的文章 |
[18:06] | Do you mind if I ask a few questions? | 你介意我问些问题吗 |
[18:09] | Always happy to talk about what we’re up to. | 我总是很喜欢谈我们的事业 |
[18:11] | So, one of your followers, he was in a fire last night. | 那么 你的一名信徒 昨晚遭遇大火 |
[18:16] | – He almost died. – I heard… | -他差点死了 -我听说了 |
[18:19] | He wanted to test his faith. And he was rewarded. | 他想要测试他的信仰 而他已获得了回报 |
[18:22] | – Supergirl saved him. – He burned the building down. | -超女救了他 -他烧毁了建筑 |
[18:26] | – Other people could’ve gotten hurt– – But they didn’t. | -其他人也可能会受伤 -但是没有 |
[18:30] | As was Rao’s way. | 皆因拉奥之选 |
[18:36] | I… | 我… |
[18:38] | I think it’s admirable that you want to help people. | 我觉得你想帮助别人的想法很可敬 |
[18:41] | I mean, logically, Supergirl can’t save everyone. | 我是说 理论上 超女不能救所有人 |
[18:45] | There’s only one of her. | 她只有一个人 |
[18:49] | Is this a test? | 这是测试吗 |
[18:51] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:52] | Did you come here to test my faith? | 你是来测试我信仰的吗 |
[18:57] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[19:00] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[19:04] | I looked into your eyes | 我在飞机的座位上 |
[19:08] | from my seat on that plane. | 直视了你的眼睛 |
[19:11] | When you look into the eyes of God, you do not forget. | 当你正视神的眼睛后 你绝不会忘记 |
[19:20] | Wait, don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me. | 等一下 别担心 我会替你保密 |
[19:25] | As Rao says, | 正如拉奥所说 |
[19:27] | “Let my God walk amongst you and shelter Her” | “让我的神与你们同行 保护她” |
[19:30] | I am not God. Rao is. | 我不是神 拉奥才是 |
[19:33] | Rao says even his Gods can lose their way. | 拉奥说 就算是他的神也会迷失方向 |
[19:37] | If you’re lost, I can help you. | 如果你迷失了 我可以帮你 |
[19:50] | Where did you get that? | 这是你从哪儿弄的 |
[19:51] | I found every artifact of Krypton there was to find. | 我找到了所有能找到的氪星工艺品 |
[19:56] | This contains Rao’s words. | 这里面有拉奥的箴言 |
[19:59] | This can remind you of what Rao says. | 这个可以让你记起拉奥的语句 |
[20:01] | I know what Rao says. You are perverting it. | 我知道拉奥说过什么 你是在滥用它 |
[20:07] | You’re going to stop having these meetings. | 你不能再开这种集会 |
[20:10] | You’re going to stop telling people to put themselves in danger. | 你不能再让别人去以身犯险 |
[20:15] | If I am a God, you need to do as I say. | 如果我是神 你就要照我说的做 |
[20:20] | You need to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[20:23] | I trust you. | 我信你 |
[20:49] | In her name I swear. I will serve her. | 以她之名我发誓 我将侍奉她 |
[20:53] | I will save her. | 我将拯救她 |
[21:08] | Baby? I’m finally, finally done. | 宝贝 我终于搞完了 |
[21:29] | Love that couch. | 我爱这沙发 |
[21:31] | So many stress naps happened there. | 在上边小睡过很多次 |
[21:34] | The update. | 有新情况 |
[21:35] | Morgan Edge tried to get the FTC to quash the merger. | 摩根·埃奇想让联邦贸易委员会阻止并购 |
[21:39] | But I got the complaint dismissed. | 但是我让他们的投诉被驳回了 |
[21:44] | The merger is finally done. | 并购终于完成了 |
[21:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:48] | You saved the deal and a lot of jobs this week. | 你这周完成了并购 保住了不少人的饭碗 |
[21:51] | Really good work, Sam. | 干得真棒 小萨 |
[21:55] | – Sam. – I’m sorry. | -小萨 -抱歉 |
[21:59] | This is so unprofessional. | 这太不专业了 |
[22:04] | – What’s the matter? – I’m just screwing up. | -怎么了 -我总是搞砸 |
[22:06] | Not with work. | 不是工作 |
[22:09] | With Ruby. | 是鲁比 |
[22:11] | All she wanted to do was practice her song with me. | 她只是想要和我一起练歌 |
[22:14] | And I kept saying, “No, later, later,” And… | 而我一直在说 “不行 等会 再说” |
[22:18] | I mean, look at her, I just feel like the worst mother. | 看看她 我感觉自己是最差劲的母亲 |
[22:23] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么在笑 |
[22:25] | Because I actually had the worst mother, | 因为我是真的拥有最差劲的母亲 |
[22:27] | objectively speaking. | 平心而论 |
[22:30] | So I find your self appraisal a little funny. | 所以我觉得你的自我评价挺有趣的 |
[22:32] | I let my kid fall asleep on my couch in the office. | 我让我的孩子在办公室沙发上睡着了 |
[22:35] | It’s not great. | 这可不是好现象 |
[22:36] | She fell asleep watching her mom work hard. | 她看着她妈妈努力工作睡着的 |
[22:38] | She may not understand the ins and outs, | 她也许不理解详细情况 |
[22:40] | but she knows what’s important | 但是她知道什么是重要的事 |
[22:41] | and you’re the only one who can fix it. | 而你是唯一能解决的人 |
[22:44] | That’s how you raise a girl to be a badass. | 这样才能把女儿养成一个了不起的人 |
[22:48] | Yeah. She already is a bad-ass. | 是啊 她已经很了不起了 |
[22:51] | Yeah, ’cause she’s loved. | 对啊 因为她被人爱着 |
[22:53] | And she knows it. | 而她知道这一点 |
[23:07] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:11] | Our religion was so important on Krypton. | 我们的宗教信仰在氪星上至关重要 |
[23:15] | Not just spiritually, | 不仅仅是精神上的指引 |
[23:17] | but it was our community. | 还是我们族人间的羁绊 |
[23:21] | Yeah, that’s how I felt every Sunday at my church. | 是啊 我每周日在教堂也是那种感觉 |
[23:23] | I didn’t realize how much I missed it | 直到再次听到那些祷告 |
[23:25] | until I heard those prayers again. | 我才发觉我多想念那一切 |
[23:27] | But Coville’s teachings are so misguided. | 但克维尔的教义根本是扭曲的 |
[23:32] | I tried to tell him, | 我试图与他沟通 |
[23:33] | but he only hears what he wants to hear. | 但他只能听到自己想听到的 |
[23:39] | I mean, how do I tell him | 我要怎么开口告诉他 |
[23:42] | that my sister was on a crashing plane and he just got lucky. | 我姐在那架坠毁的飞机上 他不过是走运 |
[23:50] | He knows I’m Supergirl. | 他知道我就是超女 |
[23:54] | How? Wait, what? That’s not good. | 什么 怎么知道的 这可不妙 |
[23:58] | I can fight so many things | 我能战胜许多东西 |
[24:00] | but I don’t know how to fight someone’s belief. | 但我不知道该如何战胜人们的信仰 |
[24:03] | He’s blinded by faith. | 他被信仰蒙蔽了双眼 |
[24:08] | Let me ask you, what makes somebody blind | 让我问问你 为什么因为人有信仰 |
[24:10] | just because they believe? | 就说他被蒙蔽了双眼 |
[24:12] | You know how I met Superman? | 你知道我和超人是怎么认识的吗 |
[24:14] | At the Daily Planet. | 在《星球日报》认识的 |
[24:15] | No, that’s your cousin, Clark. | 不 在那认识的是你堂弟克拉克 |
[24:20] | So one day I climbed up this bridge spire | 某天我爬到了大桥的尖塔顶端 |
[24:24] | to get this angle on this tanker fire. | 为了拍摄邮轮起火 |
[24:26] | It was beautiful. It was great. | 照片很美 拍得很好 |
[24:29] | There was a lot of smoke in the air. | 空中弥漫着许多烟 |
[24:33] | I got light-headed. | 我头发晕 |
[24:36] | And I lost my footing. | 于是脚下没踩稳 |
[24:40] | And I fell. | 摔了下来 |
[24:42] | And I knew for sure that I was going to die. | 我当时确信自己就要死了 |
[24:45] | So I just prayed. I prayed o anything, | 所以我开始祈祷 向所有神明祈祷 |
[24:48] | to anyone who was listening… | 祈祷有人能听到我的声音 |
[24:52] | to save me. | 来救我 |
[24:55] | And then out of this smoke came this hand, and grasped mine. | 然后烟雾中伸出了一只手抓住了我的手 |
[25:01] | And that was the first time Superman saved me. | 那是超人第一次救我的时候 |
[25:04] | Same way you did Coville. | 正如你救了克维尔 |
[25:05] | My biology absorbs | 我和人类相比 |
[25:08] | solar radiation at a different rate than humans. | 不过是吸收太阳辐射程度不同 |
[25:10] | What about that is miraculous? | 这有什么可称为神迹的 |
[25:12] | In this life, prayer normally doesn’t work. | 人这一辈子的祷告大多不会应验 |
[25:14] | Nobody shows up. But Clark did. | 没有神明会现身 但克拉克出现了 |
[25:18] | And you do. | 还有你 |
[25:20] | Kara, you’re something that we can see, | 卡拉 我们看得见你 |
[25:23] | something that we can touch. | 摸得到你 |
[25:26] | How are you not a miracle? | 你当然就是奇迹 |
[25:31] | And at least you got a part of your culture back, | 至少你找回了一部分你的文化 |
[25:34] | I mean, that’s… that’s something. | 那多少还是有意义的 |
[25:38] | Greetings, new friends. | 新朋友们 你们好 |
[25:40] | If you’re watching me, | 如果你们看到这段信息 |
[25:42] | – Who’s that? – you’ve received a collection of works | -那是谁 -说明你们收到了一系列物品 |
[25:44] | and history from Krypton. | 以及来自氪星的历史 |
[25:45] | I think I need to get back to the DEO. | 我觉得我该回超查部一趟 |
[25:48] | Open these… | 打开这些… |
[25:53] | Winn. | 温 |
[25:54] | I need you to run a scan on a BetaHedron signature. | 我需要你在全市扫描贝塔能量球信号 |
[25:57] | What’s that? A Beta-what? | 那是什么 贝塔啥 |
[25:58] | It’s like the Omegahedron that powered Fort Rozz, | 和罗兹堡的能源 欧米茄能量球差不多 |
[26:00] | – only smaller. – Oh, that makes sense. | -不过更小些 -倒是说得通 |
[26:03] | So, on Krypton, we used BetaHedrons to power probes | 在氪星 我们将贝塔能量球用作探测器能源 |
[26:05] | that scientists would send out into space | 科学家们将它们发射进太空 |
[26:07] | that can contain Kryptonian artifacts like this one, | 上面载着像这样的氪星工艺品 |
[26:10] | embedded with information like our history, religion, | 里面嵌有历史 宗教之类的信息 |
[26:13] | so other worlds would learn our culture. | 好让其他文明了解我们的文化 |
[26:15] | Oh, yeah. On Earth, we had that too. The Voyager probe. | 我们在地球上也有 旅行者号探测器 |
[26:18] | Well, the Kryptonian probe must’ve landed on Earth | 载着这个方尖碑的氪星探测器 |
[26:20] | and this obelisk was in it. And Coville had it. | 肯定降落在了地球上 如今在克维尔手上 |
[26:23] | Okay. So, you’re saying | 你的意思是 |
[26:24] | that Coville has an unlimited power supply, | 克维尔有无限的能源 |
[26:27] | with absolutely no idea what it’s capable of? | 但完全不明白那可能有多危险 |
[26:29] | – Yeah. – Right. Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[26:30] | Oh, hey! I found it. Look at that. | 找到了 快看 |
[26:32] | Whoa, guys, this is bad. It’s degrading. | 大伙 糟糕了 能量球在削弱 |
[26:35] | If someone doesn’t stabilize that, that’s gonna breach. | 如果没人稳定住它 它会爆炸的 |
[26:38] | That’s gonna be enough to take out an entire city block. | 那会炸毁一整个街区的 |
[26:42] | He knows what it’s capable of. | 他知道能量球有多危险 |
[26:44] | He was willing to burn down a building for one recruit. | 他愿意为招募一个人而烧掉整幢大楼 |
[26:47] | Imagine how many recruits he’d get with a bomb. | 想象一下 一颗炸弹能为他招来多少人 |
[26:50] | I’m going to the Community Center to find him. | 我这就去社区活动中心找他 |
[26:53] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[26:55] | – The BetaHedron’s not there. – Then where is it? | -贝塔能量球不在那 -那在哪 |
[27:11] | Today we repay the salvation that She has granted us | 今天我们回报她赐予我们的救赎 |
[27:16] | by bringing these people into the baptism of light. | 让这些人接受光的洗礼 |
[27:22] | Today we reaffirm to Her and to all, | 今天我们再次向她本人及世人证明 |
[27:27] | that She is the God of our Earth. | 她即是地球上的神 |
[27:41] | I’m almost to the stadium. You sure that’s where it is? | 我快到体育馆了 你确定能量球在那吗 |
[27:44] | Yes. And I checked attendance. | 是的 我确认过观众人数了 |
[27:45] | The stadium is at full capacity. That is 15,000 people. | 体育馆今晚坐满了人 有一万五千人 |
[27:49] | Alex, you have 10 minutes | 艾丽克斯 再有十分钟 |
[27:51] | before the BetaHedron breaches. | 贝塔能量球就要爆炸了 |
[27:52] | You need to get everybody out of that stadium right now. | 你得立即疏散体育馆里的群众 |
[28:00] | Coville. | 克维尔 |
[28:01] | Our prayers have been answered. | 她回应了我们的祷告 |
[28:05] | Whatever you did to the BetaHedron, to the probe… | 无论你对贝塔能量球和探测器做了什么 |
[28:09] | You have to stop it now! | 你必须立即停手 |
[28:10] | Don’t you see the beauty? | 难道你看不出这其中的美吗 |
[28:12] | The same vessel that delivered Rao’s word to Earth | 将拉奥的箴言送来地球的飞船 |
[28:16] | has now become an instrument for destruction. | 如今成为了毁灭的工具 |
[28:20] | To give you the chance to deliver thousands to our ranks? | 让你有机会招募数千人加入我们 |
[28:25] | A test to reaffirm to yourself | 这个考验能让你再次确定 |
[28:28] | what Rao sees in you. | 拉奥在你身上看到的潜能 |
[28:30] | But Rao is peaceful. | 但拉奥爱好和平 |
[28:32] | Rao would never ask his followers to endanger other people. | 拉奥永远不会让他的信徒去伤害他人 |
[28:36] | What you’re doing is an insult to Him. | 你的所作所为是在侮辱他 |
[28:39] | What we’re doing is in service of Him. | 我们的所作所为都是为了侍奉他 |
[28:43] | And in service of you. | 也是为了侍奉你 |
[28:51] | Winn, you’re going to have to tell me how to shut it down — | 温 你得告诉我怎么关掉这东西… |
[28:58] | What’s wrong with her? | 她这是怎么了 |
[29:00] | Don’t worry, this is all part of Rao’s plan. | 别担心 这都在拉奥的计划内 |
[29:05] | Winn. Winn! | 温 温 |
[29:07] | Supergirl, what’s happening? | 超女 你怎么了 |
[29:08] | It’s… | 是… |
[29:12] | Kryptonite. | 氪星石 |
[29:14] | Kryptonite. | 氪星石 |
[29:15] | – Alex, something went wrong. – Yeah, I heard. | -艾丽克斯 出事了 -我听到了 |
[29:18] | We need to stop this game. | 我们得阻止这场比赛 |
[29:19] | We got a packed house, Agent Danvers. | 观众席都坐满了 丹弗斯特工 |
[29:21] | You yell “bomb” out here, people are going to get trampled. | 如果你说这里有炸弹 会发生踩踏事件的 |
[29:28] | You’re gonna have to shut that thing down. | 你必须关掉那东西 |
[29:29] | We won’t get everybody out in time. | 我们无法及时疏散所有人 |
[29:31] | Repeat, we will not evacuate in time. | 重复 我们无法及时疏散 |
[29:34] | We are all going to die. | 我们都会死的 |
[29:37] | You need to shut it down. | 你必须关掉它 |
[29:38] | You said she would save us. That she would save everybody. | 你说过她会救我们 你说过她会救大家的 |
[29:42] | And she will. | 她会的 |
[29:47] | Those people up there, | 上面那些人 |
[29:50] | they need to be awoken. | 需要被唤醒 |
[29:53] | Only you can do that. | 只有你才能做到 |
[29:55] | You are the one to deliver Rao’s light upon all of us. | 是你把拉奥的光辉带到我们身边的 |
[30:01] | Don’t you see? | 难道你看不到吗 |
[30:05] | I am no God. | 我不是神 |
[30:08] | No. | 不 |
[30:09] | No. | 不 |
[30:14] | Wait, stop. | 等等 别走 |
[30:22] | I believed in you. | 我曾经相信你 |
[30:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:35] | That was supposed to turn it off. It’s not turning off. | 这是开关 但是关不掉 |
[30:40] | Winn! | 温 |
[30:43] | It’s starting to discharge. | 它开始放电了 |
[30:45] | – I’m heading there. – No. You won’t make it in time. | -我马上赶过去 -不 来不及的 |
[30:49] | Get away from the probe and down on the ground! | 离探测器远点 趴在地上 |
[30:50] | – I’m just trying to help. – Now! | -我只是想帮忙 -立刻 |
[30:54] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[30:56] | Inside, inside… | 里面 里面 |
[31:11] | They put Kryptonian soil samples on the probe. | 他们在探测器里放了氪星的土壤样本 |
[31:14] | It’s laced with kryptonite. | 里面含有氪星石 |
[31:16] | Get it away from her! | 把氪星石从她身边拿走 |
[31:20] | Alex. Supergirl. The BetaHedron is about to breach. | 艾丽克斯 超女 贝塔能量球就要爆炸了 |
[31:23] | You have to fly that thing out of here. | 你得飞起来把这东西带出去 |
[31:26] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不行 我不行 |
[31:28] | Alex, you and Supergirl need to get out of there right now! | 艾丽克斯 你和超女要立刻离开那里 |
[31:32] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[31:34] | – What? – Quick, get away. | -什么 -快点走开 |
[31:58] | Now! Now! | 就是现在 |
[32:00] | Push it in. Push it in. | 推进去 推进去 |
[32:09] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[32:14] | Get over here. Come here! | 过来 过来啊 |
[32:18] | Help me push. | 帮我推一把 |
[32:59] | Are they treating you well? | 他们对你好吗 |
[33:00] | Oh, yes, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[33:07] | I have to ask… | 我不得不问问 |
[33:12] | Are you going to tell anybody who I am? | 你打算告诉别人我的真实身份吗 |
[33:16] | I know you gave me a name at the rec center. | 我知道你在那个社区中心跟我说了一个名字 |
[33:21] | But honestly, I can’t even remember it. | 但是老实说 我都不记得了 |
[33:25] | That’s not who you are. | 那不是你 |
[33:27] | You don’t know who I am at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[33:29] | Oh, I know that even Gods can lose their way. | 我知道即使上帝也会迷失 |
[33:33] | When I looked into your eyes that night on the plane, | 那晚我在飞机上看着你的双眼 |
[33:37] | you were clear and free. | 你很清醒 很自由 |
[33:40] | But now, your eyes are clouded with doubt and loss. | 可是现在 你的双眼笼罩着疑惑和迷失 |
[33:45] | You’re at a crossroads. | 你现在站在十字路口 |
[33:47] | And I finally understand Rao’s will for me. | 我终于明白拉奥给我的意旨了 |
[33:51] | To help you on your journey. | 帮你继续你的旅程 |
[33:53] | To bring you back to clarity of purpose. | 帮你找回明确的目标 |
[33:56] | Back to balance. Back to peace. | 回归平衡 回归平静 |
[34:01] | This isn’t my prison. | 这不是我的监狱 |
[34:03] | This is my salvation. | 而是我的救赎 |
[34:08] | And so I will continue to pray to you… | 所以我会继续向你祈祷 |
[34:12] | But I will also pray for you. | 但同时我也会为你祈祷 |
[34:40] | You guys came! | 你们来了 |
[34:42] | Yeah, we said we would! | 我们说过会来的 |
[34:44] | Ruby’s got a lot of cool aunts. | 鲁比有一群酷阿姨 |
[34:46] | – I know. – Look at that. | -我知道 -你看看 |
[34:49] | They’re not worshiping you. They’re inspired by you. | 他们不是在崇拜你 而是受到了你的启发 |
[35:05] | And now, please welcome Ruby Arias. | 现在 有请鲁比·阿里亚斯 |
[35:16] | *Come with me* | *跟我来* |
[35:20] | *And you’ll be* | *你将进入* |
[35:24] | *In a world of pure imagination* | *纯真幻想的世界里* |
[35:31] | *Take a look and you’ll see* | *看一看 你便能* |
[35:38] | *Into your imagination* | *徜徉在你的想象中* |
[35:45] | *There is no life I know* | *我最向往的生活* |
[35:52] | *To compare with pure imagination* | *便是那纯真幻想* |
[35:59] | *Living there* | *在那里* |
[36:02] | *You’ll be free* | *你将获得自由* |
[36:06] | *If you truly wish* | *如果你真的希望* |
[36:13] | *To be* | *如此* |
[36:39] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[36:42] | Alex, what’s wrong? What is it? | 艾丽克斯 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[36:49] | Maggie doesn’t want to have kids. | 玛吉不想要孩子 |
[36:52] | I thought that was something you guys decided together. | 这不是你们一起决定好的吗 |
[36:54] | No, it-it-it… | 不是 |
[36:56] | I agreed because it’s what she wanted. | 我同意 因为她不想要孩子 |
[36:59] | Okay. Uh… Okay, you guys will figure it out. | 好吧 你们会想到办法解决的 |
[37:05] | Maggie’s not gonna change her mind. | 玛吉是不会改变想法的 |
[37:08] | The only way that we’re gonna work through it is if I let it go. | 只有我放弃 我们才能解决这件事 |
[37:14] | And I’ve tried, Kara. I… | 我试过了 卡拉 我 |
[37:19] | I love her so much that it hurts, | 我很爱她 这让我很难受 |
[37:23] | and I convinced myself that living a life with her, | 我说服自己 和她一起生活 |
[37:26] | it was enough. | 就足够了 |
[37:29] | But watching Ruby… | 但是看着鲁比 |
[37:36] | I want all the experiences that Mom had with us. | 我想体验妈妈养育我们的经历 |
[37:41] | You know, I want to take my kid camping | 我想带我的孩子去露营 |
[37:43] | and I wanna show her the constellations. | 我想把星座指给她看 |
[37:47] | I want to teach her how to read, | 我想教她读书 |
[37:50] | how to throw a punch, | 教她打拳 |
[37:52] | and how to make cheesy valentines. | 教她过俗气的情人节 |
[37:56] | And I want to hold her when she has a bad dream, | 在她做恶梦时 我想抱着她 |
[38:01] | and I wanna tell her | 我想告诉她 |
[38:03] | that the world’s a better place because she’s in it. | 因为有她 世界变得更美好 |
[38:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:10] | I want all of it. | 我想体验这一切 |
[38:13] | I want to be a mom. | 我想当妈妈 |
[38:16] | What am I going to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[38:32] | Though we go forth alone, | 虽然我们独自前行 |
[38:35] | our soul unites us under Rao’s gladsome rays. | 但我们的灵魂在拉奥的光芒下凝聚在一起 |
[38:38] | We’re never lost, never afraid | 我们从不迷失 从不畏惧 |
[38:44] | for we shrink not under the Sun of Righteousness. | 因为在正义之光面前 我们毫不退缩 |
[38:57] | Rao binds us to those we love. | 拉奥将我们与所爱之人系在一起 |
[39:15] | He gives us strength when we have none. | 在软弱时 他赐予我们力量 |
[39:25] | And in the darkest places, he guides us. | 在最黑暗的地方 他指引着我们 |
[39:30] | For Rao sees all, feels all. | 因为拉奥能看到一切 感受到一切 |
[39:33] | His love eternal. | 拉奥之爱永不朽 |
[39:37] | Rao, protect us, so that we might protect others. | 拉奥保护我们 这样我们也许就能保护他人 |
[39:40] | And we shall rise, | 我们将会崛起 |
[39:43] | a fire in His heart, burning and free. | 他心中的火焰熊熊燃烧 热烈而自由 |
[40:25] | From Rao’s fire you are born. | 从拉奥的火焰中 你将重生 |
[40:40] | One day soon you will reign. | 很快 你将会称霸 |
[40:47] | Mom? | 妈 |
[41:07] | Come on. | 快推 |