时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name’s Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course, | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day, when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret, I work with my adopted sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl! | 我是超女 |
[00:43] | One day soon, you will reign. | 很快 你将会称霸 |
[00:48] | Maggie doesn’t wanna have kids. | 玛吉不想要孩子 |
[00:50] | I wanna be a mom, what am I gonna do? | 我想当妈妈 我要怎么办啊 |
[00:53] | My daughter has a way to save us. | 我女儿有办法救我们 |
[00:55] | It’s a device that my brother invented. | 这是我哥发明的一个装置 |
[00:56] | I think I can convert it to irradiate the atmosphere with lead. | 我认为我可以把它改造成向大气散播铅 |
[01:02] | I could ruin you. | 我能毁了你 |
[01:03] | You are gonna so regret the day you screwed me. | 与我作对 你一定会后悔的 |
[01:06] | Because now, you have all of my attention. | 因为现在你引起了我的全部注意 |
[01:21] | Ten and two. Watch the road. | 第十大街和第二大街交叉口 眼睛看路 |
[01:41] | You come closer, your eyes glow, you even flinch, | 你要是敢靠近我 发射视线 或是退缩一步 |
[01:45] | – and I open up his throat. – No, you won’t. | -我就割了他的喉咙 -不 你不会的 |
[01:59] | Anyone else? | 还有谁想来 |
[02:03] | You holdin’ up okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:06] | No. | 不好 |
[02:07] | It’s happening tomorrow? | 她明天搬走吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:23] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈 你还好吗 |
[02:26] | What? Yes. | 什么 是的 |
[02:27] | Babe, of course. I’m fine. | 宝贝 当然 我很好 |
[02:29] | I’m totally fine. It was just a dream. | 我没事 昨晚只是做了个噩梦 |
[02:31] | You were awake. | 你当时醒着 |
[02:33] | Ruby, I’m fine. It was a migraine. | 鲁比 我没事 只是偏头疼犯了 |
[02:36] | Look, we’re up next. | 瞧 我们到了 |
[02:38] | Get your backpack. | 拿上你的书包 |
[02:39] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[02:43] | – Bye. – Have a good day. Bye. | -再见 -祝你今天开心 再见 |
[02:48] | Hey, did you get your math homework done? | 你做完数学作业了吗 |
[02:50] | I couldn’t get through it. | 我搞不定 |
[02:52] | Well, there’s still time before the bell | 上课之前还有点时间 |
[02:53] | if you want me to help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[02:54] | – Yeah. That’d be… – You okay? | -好啊 那就… -你还好吗 |
[02:59] | Luke! Mom, help! | 卢克 妈妈 救命 |
[03:02] | Mom! It’s okay, it’s okay. | 妈妈 没事的 没事的 |
[03:05] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[03:07] | Oh, please. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 拜托 没事的 没事的 |
[03:11] | Ms. Luthor, um, you approved an advertorial on Page Six. | 卢瑟女士 你批准了《第六版》上的一篇软文 |
[03:16] | Is there a question coming? | 你有问题要问我吗 |
[03:17] | Well, I… | 我… |
[03:18] | I just wish you would have told me first. | 我只是希望你能先跟我商量一下 |
[03:21] | I didn’t know ads were in your purview, Mr. Olsen. | 我不知道广告也归你管 奥尔森先生 |
[03:23] | Well, they’re… they’re not in my purview. | 这个嘛 其实不归我管 |
[03:25] | It’s… it’s not a big deal, it’s just that | 这不是什么大事 只是 |
[03:27] | if we’re gonna disguise ads as articles | 如果我们把广告粉饰成文章的话 |
[03:29] | I think that it sends a bad message. | 我觉得这样会抹黑我们的形象 |
[03:31] | People wanna know what they’re getting, you know? | 读者想知道自己读到的是广告还是文章 |
[03:33] | They expect integrity from us. | 他们希望我们做事诚信 |
[03:35] | Just a perception thing. | 这是个印象问题 |
[03:37] | – 70%. – Excuse me? | -三折 -什么 |
[03:40] | That’s the deep discount on our print subscription rate. 70%. | 这是我们杂志订阅率的大幅折扣 打三折 |
[03:43] | That’s what it takes just to get people to read. | 只有这样人们才愿意读我们的杂志 |
[03:45] | So I think an advertorial here and there is a necessary evil. | 所以我觉得偶尔插一篇软文很有必要 |
[03:51] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[03:53] | – Yeah. – Absolutely. | -嗯 -好得很 |
[03:55] | Good. Uh, James, I just came in to check and see if… | 那就好 詹姆斯 我就进来看看… |
[04:00] | Actually, I think you’re gonna wanna turn up the TV. | 我觉得你们该把电视声音调大 |
[04:07] | What is that scumbag doing in my hospital? | 那个人渣在我的医院里干什么呢 |
[04:09] | It was a nightmare. | 那是个梦魇 |
[04:10] | And we would’ve given anything for it to end, am I right? | 我们愿意付出任何代价去结束那一切 对吧 |
[04:13] | Then the Daxamites, the ships just up and left. | 然后达克萨姆人的飞船就飞走了 |
[04:16] | You know why they left? | 你们知道他们为何离开吗 |
[04:18] | It was a lead-dispersal bomb that drove ’em away. | 是一枚散播铅的炸弹把他们赶走的 |
[04:21] | I have a colleague whose son was sick. | 我有个同事的儿子生病了 |
[04:23] | Brought him here. | 把他送到了这里 |
[04:24] | There were other children in this hospital with the same symptoms. | 这家医院里还有孩子出现了同样的症状 |
[04:27] | The doctors told me that there were other children | 医生告诉我 在其他医院里 |
[04:29] | in still other hospitals | 也有孩子 |
[04:31] | all displaying the same symptoms. | 出现同样的症状 |
[04:34] | Lead poisoning. | 铅中毒 |
[04:36] | You know, it’s fitting that we’re here, in this hospital. | 我们来这家医院很合适 |
[04:40] | Lena Luthor built the bomb | 正是莉娜·卢瑟制造了那枚 |
[04:42] | that poisoned these boys and girls. | 毒害了这些孩子们的炸弹 |
[04:45] | Do you have any proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[04:46] | I’ve gotta get down there. | 我得赶过去 |
[04:47] | Keep it down. Please respect the children. | 小声点 请尊重孩子们 |
[04:49] | Let’s take it outside, I’ll answer your questions. | 我去外面接受你们的采访 |
[05:01] | I was hoping you’d take longer getting home. | 我还盼着你能晚点回来 |
[05:03] | I thought about it. | 我有考虑过 |
[05:07] | That’s only gonna get harder. | 那样我只会更难受 |
[05:09] | I don’t wanna feel like this. | 我讨厌现在这种感觉 |
[05:12] | – I love you. -Yeah. I love you… I love you back. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[05:16] | I, uh… | 我 |
[05:20] | This can’t be it. This is stupid. This is… | 不能这样 太蠢了 这… |
[05:25] | We’ve talked this through. | 我们已经好好谈过了 |
[05:27] | – Right? – Mmm-hmm. | -对吧 -嗯 |
[05:28] | I mean, for days. | 谈了好几天 |
[05:31] | Can you do that again? Can… can you go another couple rounds? | 你能重来一遍吗 你能再周旋几轮吗 |
[05:36] | Because I can’t. | 我可做不到 |
[05:41] | Are you ever gonna wanna have kids? | 你以后会想要孩子吗 |
[05:45] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[05:49] | Yeah, I know, babe. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[05:53] | But I want kids. | 但我想要孩子 |
[05:58] | I’m always gonna want kids. | 我会一直想要孩子 |
[06:02] | Then there’s nothing else left. | 那就没什么好谈的了 |
[06:06] | You have to say it. | 你必须说出那句话 |
[06:08] | Maggie… | 玛吉 |
[06:09] | You have to say it out loud. | 你必须大声说出来 |
[06:13] | Please? | 拜托 |
[06:20] | We can’t be together. | 我们没法在一起 |
[06:45] | Sam? | 小萨 |
[06:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[06:48] | Luke, one of Ruby’s friends, collapsed this morning. | 鲁比的朋友卢克 今早晕倒了 |
[06:51] | Lead poisoning. | 铅中毒 |
[06:53] | I came with the paramedics, his mom just got here. | 我跟医务人员一起过来的 他妈妈刚赶到 |
[06:55] | I saw Edge’s stunt, too. This whole thing is awful. | 我也看到埃奇搞的噱头了 这整件事太可怕了 |
[06:58] | – All right, where do I sign? – Lena? | -我该在哪儿签字 -莉娜 |
[07:00] | Where the hell do you get off? | 你怎样才肯罢手 |
[07:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | That was me paying the end of the medical expenses at your hospital. | 本人刚刚在你的医院支付了医疗费尾款 |
[07:10] | So this is what your revenge looks like? | 所以这就是你的复仇计划吗 |
[07:12] | Have you ever heard of the cobra effect, Lena? | 你听说过眼镜蛇效应吗 莉娜 |
[07:17] | Colonial India, | 在殖民时期的印度 |
[07:18] | the British government, they realized there were snakes all over Delhi. | 英国政府发现德里到处都是蛇 |
[07:23] | They wanted them gone. | 他们想要消灭蛇害 |
[07:25] | So they offered a bounty for dead snakes. | 所以悬赏收缴死蛇 |
[07:28] | And then they realized people were breeding snakes for income. | 后来他们发现人们开始养蛇赚钱 |
[07:32] | They thought everything was going really well. | 他们还以为一切进展顺利 |
[07:34] | They realized they got slithering snakes all over Delhi. | 结果却发现德里到处都爬满了蛇 |
[07:37] | The whole thing backfired. | 整件事适得其反 |
[07:39] | Turns out they made the problem worse. | 他们的做法反而加重了蛇害 |
[07:44] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[07:46] | – You’re a toxic predator. – Unintended consequences. | -你是个恶毒的掠食者 -都是意外后果 |
[07:50] | You wanted to be a hero so bad you didn’t care who you hurt. | 你迫不及待想做英雄 顾不及会伤到谁 |
[07:54] | Now people are gonna die. | 如今人们会被你害死 |
[07:55] | Even if all of this were true, | 哪怕这些都是事实 |
[07:57] | Supergirl would be just as much to blame. | 超女也有同样负有责任 |
[07:59] | She made the call to use that device. | 是她决定使用那个装置的 |
[08:01] | Supergirl may have pushed the button, sure, | 或许是超女做出的决定 没错 |
[08:05] | but that tech was all Luthor. | 但那东西是卢瑟家的人造的 |
[08:09] | – You’re a bottom-feeder. – But I didn’t poison children. | -你太低级了 -至少我没毒害儿童 |
[08:13] | That was you. | 那是你干的 |
[08:25] | Morgan Edge’s accusation of Lena Luthor… | 摩根·埃奇谴责莉娜·卢瑟… |
[08:27] | Ms. Luthor, is there anything I can get for you? | 卢瑟女士 您有什么需要我做的吗 |
[08:29] | Call the CDC and get every report they have on the outbreak. | 打电话给疾病防控中心索要所有发病报告 |
[08:31] | I also need the victims’ medical reports | 我还要所有病患的病历 |
[08:33] | and I wanna see every bit of data Morgan Edge has seen. | 摩根·埃奇看过的所有数据我也都要 |
[08:35] | Right away. And, uh, I’m so sorry. | 这就去 另外 我很遗憾 |
[08:40] | There has to be another explanation. | 肯定还有其他解释 |
[08:42] | There could be hundreds of other reasons | 除了你的装置 |
[08:44] | why these kids are getting sick besides your device. | 还有上百种可能性导致这些孩子生病 |
[08:46] | I mean, Edge is manipulating people | 埃奇在操控舆论 |
[08:48] | to get revenge on you for buying CatCo. | 来报复你收购了凯特科 |
[08:50] | He’s ruthless, Lena, you know that. | 他心狠手辣 莉娜 这你很清楚 |
[08:52] | Look, what if it’s true, okay? | 如果真的是我呢 |
[08:54] | I told Supergirl that the lead in the device was safe for humans. | 是我告诉超女装置中的铅对人体无害 |
[08:58] | She wouldn’t have used it if it wasn’t safe. | 如果她觉得有危害她是不会用的 |
[09:00] | Yes, but using it saved all of us. | 是的 但那装置救了所有人 |
[09:02] | – Ms. Luthor. – Mr. Olsen. | -卢瑟女士 -奥尔森先生 |
[09:04] | Come to tell Kara “I told you so”? | 你是来对卡拉说”我早告诉过你”的吗 |
[09:06] | Another Luthor takes innocent lives, news at 11? | 大新闻 又一个卢瑟家的人伤及无辜 |
[09:09] | Ms. Luthor, despite our differences, | 卢瑟女士 尽管我们意见有分歧 |
[09:10] | I would hope by now that you would recognize that I see you | 我本希望到了今天 你会意识到 |
[09:12] | as more than just an extension of your brother. | 在我眼里 你与你哥不是一丘之貉 |
[09:16] | However, I do think that you should get ahead of this thing. | 然而 我的确认为你该做好打算 |
[09:19] | Which, in my opinion… | 依我看… |
[09:22] | I think you should step down from CatCo, | 我认为你该从凯特科卸任 |
[09:24] | so whatever we report, good or bad, | 以保证所有报道 无论正面负面 |
[09:27] | comes off as truthful. | 都让人觉得真实可信 |
[09:28] | No, that would look like an admission of guilt. | 不行 那会看起来像引咎辞职一样 |
[09:31] | No, Kara, he’s right. | 不 卡拉 他说得对 |
[09:33] | Whatever’s happening, whoever’s responsible, | 无论具体情况如何 无论是谁的责任 |
[09:35] | this is a public crisis. | 这是一次公共危机 |
[09:37] | And the public deserves to be able to trust the reporting | 公众理应有信得过的报道 |
[09:39] | so that they can prepare themselves. | 才能做好心理准备 |
[09:41] | They expect integrity from us. | 他们希望我们做事诚信 |
[09:43] | They deserve it, and they need it now more than ever. | 这是他们应得的 眼下比任何时候都需要 |
[09:48] | Mr. Olsen, you will run CatCo | 奥尔森先生 在事情解决前 |
[09:50] | until this is resolved, | 由你负责凯特科的运作 |
[09:51] | and I think I should also step down from L-Corp. | 我认为我也该从L公司卸任 |
[09:55] | Lena, we need you. We need you to help guide the research. | 莉娜 我们需要你领导研究的方向 |
[09:57] | No, no, L-Corp has a brain trust that’s more than capable, okay? | 不 L公司的智囊团很有能力 明白吗 |
[10:00] | If I’m involved, I could be accused of covering things up, | 如果我牵涉其中 人们可能会说我掩盖真相 |
[10:03] | or even profiting from the sick. | 甚至利用病童获利 |
[10:06] | This can’t be like Flint, Michigan, okay, | 绝不能变成密歇根弗林特市饮水危机那样 |
[10:08] | where bureaucracy got in the way. | 让官僚主义使事态恶化 |
[10:10] | Helping people has to be the focus. | 焦点必须在助人上面 |
[10:13] | Where is she? Where’s Lena Luthor? | 她在哪 莉娜·卢瑟在哪 |
[10:15] | Sir! Sir, please calm down. | 先生 先生 请你冷静 |
[10:16] | I need to see her. She needs to answer for my son. | 我得见她 她得为我儿子负责 |
[10:24] | You know he stopped breathing? | 你知道他停止呼吸了吗 |
[10:26] | They had to put a tube down his throat. | 他们不得不往他的喉咙里插管 |
[10:28] | My boy is 12 years old. He is supposed to be laughing, | 我儿子才12岁 他本该有说有笑 |
[10:33] | outside playing, not stuck in some hospital | 在外面玩耍 而不是被困在病床上 |
[10:35] | with the doctors telling me they don’t know how to fix him. | 连医生们都告诉我他们不知道怎么救他 |
[10:38] | You rich people, you think you can do whatever you want, | 你们这些有钱人以为你们可以为所欲为 |
[10:40] | that we don’t matter. My son matters. | 以为我们微不足道 但我儿子很重要 |
[10:43] | – I am sorry. I — – You’re sorry? | -我很抱歉 -你抱歉 |
[10:45] | You’re gonna answer for what you did to my son. | 你要为对我儿子造成的伤害负责 |
[10:48] | For what you did to all of them. | 为你对所有人造成的伤害负责 |
[10:58] | I want your best reporter reporting this. | 我要你最好的记者报道这件事 |
[11:00] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我不要遮掩任何细节 |
[11:02] | Set a press conference for later today. | 准备今天稍后召开记者招待会 |
[11:09] | Lock her up! Lock her up! | 把她抓起来 把她抓起来 |
[11:12] | Lock her up! Lock her up! | 把她抓起来 把她抓起来 |
[11:24] | It’s time, Ms. Luthor. | 该开始了 卢瑟女士 |
[11:26] | Lock her up! Lock her up! | 把她抓起来 把她抓起来 |
[11:41] | Good afternoon. | 大家下午好 |
[11:42] | I’m… I’m Lena Luthor. | 我是莉娜·卢瑟 |
[11:44] | I know a lot of you here are angry. | 我知道你们很多人都很愤怒 |
[11:46] | I… I hear you. | 我都听到了 |
[11:49] | I would be, myself, if I felt someone had poisoned my children. | 如果有人毒害我的孩子 我也会愤怒 |
[11:52] | So, my thoughts go out to everyone who is afflicted. | 我的心与所有受到伤害的人同在 |
[11:57] | I heard what Morgan Edge told you this morning. | 摩根·埃奇今早的言论我都听到了 |
[11:59] | And I wish I was up here to say something different, but… | 我希望我此刻可以反驳他 可… |
[12:03] | the truth is, I don’t know if my device hurt children. | 事实是我不知道是否是我的装置伤害了儿童 |
[12:08] | And until I do, I realize that none of you can have faith in me. | 我明白直到查清真相你们没有人会信任我 |
[12:17] | Your faith is something I have | 你们无法想象 |
[12:18] | worked harder than you may realize to keep, | 一直以来我多努力争取你们的信任 |
[12:21] | and the fact that I might have lost it breaks my heart. | 想到可能失去你们的信任令我心痛不已 |
[12:28] | And so, | 所以 |
[12:29] | until the investigation into the poisonings is concluded, | 直到毒害事件调查结束 |
[12:33] | I shall be stepping down from — | 我将离开… |
[12:52] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命 谁来帮帮我 |
[12:56] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[13:01] | Jeez, if that bullet had a little more stopping power, | 天啊 如果那颗子弹的制动能力再强一点 |
[13:04] | your shoulder would be a mess. | 你的肩膀就废了 |
[13:06] | Yeah. That’s what you said last time. | 是啊 你上次也是这么说的 |
[13:08] | Edge riled them up, he knew what he was doing. | 埃奇煽动群众 他很清楚自己在做什么 |
[13:11] | The shooter just found out that | 开枪的人刚刚得知 |
[13:12] | her son took a turn for the worse. | 她儿子情况恶化了 |
[13:13] | I’m not making any excuses, | 我不是为她找借口 |
[13:15] | but she just went after who she thought was responsible. | 但她只是想惩罚她心中的罪魁祸首 |
[13:18] | What are you saying? You still think that | 你这话什么意思 你仍然认为 |
[13:20] | Lena is responsible for what’s happening? | 这一切都是莉娜的责任吗 |
[13:22] | I’m not saying that she did this, | 我不是说她有意策划 |
[13:23] | I’m just saying that maybe this happened because of what she did. | 我只是觉得这可能是她的决定造成的后果 |
[13:26] | – Semantics. – She jerry-rigged that device | -咬文嚼字 -她改造了那个装置 |
[13:29] | to do something it was never intended to do. | 那根本不是装置本来的用途 |
[13:32] | Look, I know you don’t wanna hear this, | 我知道这话你不愿意听 |
[13:34] | but that device was invented by Lex Luthor. | 但那个装置是莱克斯·卢瑟发明的 |
[13:36] | Which is why we’re testing it. | 所以我们要再次测试 |
[13:41] | Then let’s test it. | 那就测试 |
[13:42] | Okay, so I sealed off the room to contain the lead cloud. | 好了 我封死了房间以防铅云泄漏 |
[13:44] | We have some sensors that will analyze the particulate. | 房间里装了一些传感器来分析微粒 |
[13:48] | So how will you know if the device is the cause? | 你要怎么确定是不是装置造成铅中毒 |
[13:51] | Okay, so when Lena and I crunched the numbers during the invasion, | 莉娜和我在入侵期间算出的数据表明 |
[13:53] | like, 99.96% of the molecules | 99.96%的分子 |
[13:57] | bonded to Daxamite genes. | 会与达克萨姆星基因键合 |
[13:58] | Which basically means that if it hits a human, it evaporates. | 基本上意味着落到人类身上会直接挥发 |
[14:01] | No harm done. | 不会造成伤害 |
[14:02] | The rest, you know, 0.04%, we chalked up to margin of error. | 剩下的0.04%我们认为只是误差幅度 |
[14:05] | So as long as we get the same number today, we’re good. | 所以只要今天获得同样数值 就没事 |
[14:08] | – Okay. Hit it. – Great. | -好吧 按吧 -好的 |
[14:15] | Okay. Anything? | 好了 有什么了吗 |
[14:16] | No. Hold, please. It is… | 没有 等一下 这个… |
[14:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:20] | Winn, what’s the percentage? | 温 百分比是多少 |
[14:28] | So there is a 10% chance the device is the cause? | 所以有百分之十的可能是装置的原因 |
[14:32] | 10.21. | 十点二一 |
[14:44] | Someone just… | 有人刚刚… |
[14:46] | Someone just tried to kill me, | 有人刚刚想杀了我 |
[14:47] | I shouldn’t be putting you and Ruby in danger. | 我不应该让你和鲁比陷入危险 |
[14:48] | That woman is in custody. | 那女人被捕了 |
[14:50] | No one will be looking for you here, you’re safe. | 没人会来这里找你 你很安全 |
[14:53] | So take your Louis Vuittons off, relax, and chug this. | 把你的路易威登脱掉放松一下 喝了这个 |
[14:56] | – Really isn’t necessary. – Stop it, you’re dehydrated. | -真的不需要 -别这样 你脱水了 |
[14:59] | You could have been shot. | 你可能被枪击 |
[15:01] | You shouldn’t be hiding me. | 你不应该藏着我 |
[15:02] | You gave me a break when I needed it the most. | 你在我最需要的时候 让我休息了 |
[15:05] | Let me return the favor. | 让我还这个人情吧 |
[15:13] | – One night. – Great. | -就一晚上 -对嘛 |
[15:16] | See, this is what friends are for. | 你看 这就是朋友的用处 |
[15:19] | If Ruby was sick, would you still be my friend? | 如果鲁比病了 你还会做我朋友吗 |
[16:44] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[16:47] | Hey, look, I made a metaphor. | 你看 我做了个暗喻 |
[16:50] | Are you here alone? | 你一个人在这里吗 |
[16:52] | Sam’s running my company, Ruby’s at a friend’s. | 小萨在管理我的公司 鲁比在朋友家玩 |
[16:57] | – What news from the front? – Nothing yet. | -前线有什么消息 -还没有呢 |
[17:01] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[17:03] | you’re terrible at hiding things from me. | 你很不擅长对我隐瞒事情 |
[17:07] | I wouldn’t be so sure of that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[17:11] | I came to let you know that I’m not done. | 我是来告诉你我还没放弃 |
[17:13] | Not by a long shot. | 还早得很 |
[17:15] | Until we know for sure, I will turn over every rock, and– | 直到确定之前 我会彻查每一条线索 |
[17:19] | Just stop. | 住手吧 |
[17:24] | You are one of the strongest women I know, | 你是我所认识最坚强的女人之一 |
[17:27] | why aren’t you fighting? | 你为什么不反抗 |
[17:28] | Because I did it. | 因为是我干的 |
[17:30] | Kara, I did it. | 卡拉 是我干的 |
[17:33] | You know, all I ever wanted to be was good. | 你知道 我就只是想要当个好人 |
[17:37] | My whole life I was a pariah. | 我这一生都活在鄙视中 |
[17:40] | First, because I was rich, | 首先 因为我有钱 |
[17:42] | and because of my brother, so… | 还因为我哥哥 所以… |
[17:47] | And then, finally I did | 后来我终于做了 |
[17:49] | just… just one thing, one thing that was good, | 就一件 一件好事 |
[17:52] | and now I’m the monster that poisons children. | 但现在我成了毒害小孩的禽兽 |
[17:57] | You know, even Lex Luthor never did that. | 即使是莱克斯·卢瑟也没干过这种事 |
[17:59] | Anyone who knows you knows that you would never… | 任何认识你的人都知道你绝不会… |
[18:02] | Maybe I’m the same. People are sick. | 也许我没有什么不同 孩子们病了 |
[18:06] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[18:08] | There’s still a chance it wasn’t you. | 有一定的几率这不是因为你 |
[18:10] | I know you believe that everything is good, and kind, | 我知道你相信这世界充满真善美 |
[18:14] | and that is one of the things I love about you. | 这也是我爱你的原因之一 |
[18:20] | But that’s not the real world. | 但那不是现实世界 |
[18:23] | In the real world, my last name is bin Laden | 在现实里 我的姓就是本·拉登 |
[18:27] | and everything I do hurts people. | 我所做的一切都会伤害他人 |
[18:31] | Hey, you know, it’s… it’s in my DNA, okay? | 这是我与生俱来的 懂吗 |
[18:34] | So, please, just… just… just stop. | 所以请你 停下吧 |
[18:38] | Stop believing me, okay? | 别再相信我了 好吗 |
[18:41] | I am not worth it. | 我不值得 |
[18:55] | Thanks for staying. | 谢谢你能留下来 |
[18:56] | Yeah. She didn’t want me to, but… | 是啊 她不想让我留下 但是… |
[18:59] | You know, I’ve known Lena a long time | 我认识莉娜很久了 |
[19:01] | and I’ve never seen her like this. | 但从没见过她这个样子 |
[19:04] | She wants everyone to think she’s so tough. | 她想让所有人都认为她很坚强 |
[19:06] | Yeah, but she is mush on the inside. | 是啊 但是她内心却很柔软 |
[19:10] | Hey, uh, if you wanna go home, I can sit with her. | 如果你想回家 我可以陪着她 |
[19:14] | No, it’s totally fine. | 不用 没事的 |
[19:15] | I’ve actually been having trouble sleeping, so… | 实际上我一直睡不着觉 所以… |
[19:17] | – Me, too. Bad dreams. – Yeah, I got those, too. | -我也是 做噩梦 -是啊 我也是 |
[19:21] | Okay, what’s this? | 好吧 这是什么 |
[19:23] | I’ve just been trying to skim through public records | 我就是在浏览公开记录 |
[19:27] | to get info on the families affected. | 查看受影响家庭的信息 |
[19:29] | I’ve been doing the same thing. | 我也在做同样的事 |
[19:30] | Um, the medical team at L-Corp | L公司的医疗团队 |
[19:32] | was able to secure the addresses for all the sick children. | 收集到了所有生病孩子的地址 |
[19:35] | So what happens when you connect the Xs? | 那你把所有地点连接起来会怎样 |
[19:37] | Nothing. The movies lie. | 什么都没有 电影是骗人的 |
[19:39] | Usually, when something like this happens, | 通常 这种事发生时 |
[19:42] | those affected are from a specific area, | 那些受影响的人会来自一个特定区域 |
[19:43] | but these kids are from all over the city. | 但那些孩子来自全城各处 |
[19:46] | Luke, who I saw this morning at Ruby’s school, | 我今早在鲁比的学校见过卢克 |
[19:49] | he lives down the street. But then there are two kids | 他住在街道那头 然后这两个小孩 |
[19:51] | who live across the city and go to Burgon Country Day. | 住在城市另一头 上的是伯根村中学 |
[19:54] | And then there’s another one who lives all the way in Edgemont. | 然后还有一个住在埃奇蒙特 离得很远 |
[19:57] | I just… staring at this, trying to make sense of it. | 我看着这些资料 想要从中理出头绪 |
[20:03] | There’s gotta be some way these kids are connected. | 肯定有什么方式把这些孩子联系在一起 |
[20:07] | Social media, school records, bank statements, | 社交网络 学校记录 银行对账单 |
[20:10] | maybe there’s a link? | 也许其中有连结 |
[20:12] | Bank statements. Let’s follow the money. | 银行对账单 咱们跟着钱走 |
[20:14] | Yes. I’ll make a call. | 好的 我打个电话 |
[20:16] | You don’t have to. I’m on it. | 不需要了 我在弄 |
[20:19] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[20:24] | I can see why Lena likes you. | 我能看出为什么莉娜喜欢你了 |
[20:30] | Delaney’s Dumpling Truck. | 德兰尼的饺子餐车 |
[20:31] | Food truck? What about it? | 餐车 有什么蹊跷 |
[20:34] | Well, Luke’s dad and another mom went there on the same day | 卢克的爸爸和另一位母亲 |
[20:37] | a couple of weeks ago, October 21st. | 在几周前的同一天去过 10月21日 |
[20:40] | Maybe… maybe it’s just coincidence. | 也许 也许只是巧合 |
[20:43] | No. Hold on. | 不 等一下 |
[20:47] | They were all there. | 他们都去过 |
[20:49] | Could it be something in the food? | 会不会是食物里有什么 |
[20:53] | Oktoberfest at Frances Park. | 弗朗西丝公园的啤酒节 |
[20:57] | Could be something there. | 也许那里有什么 |
[21:09] | What are we doing? | 咱们这是在干什么 |
[21:14] | I know, that was crazy. | 我知道 真是太野了 |
[21:19] | No, I mean, what are we doing? | 不 我说的是 咱们要干什么 |
[21:23] | Are you sure you wanna give up on this? | 你确定要放弃吗 |
[21:27] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[21:28] | Give up on something tangible and real… | 放弃实实在在的东西 |
[21:31] | us, it’s us… | 我们 是我们… |
[21:34] | for some notion you have of being a mom? | 就为了你想当妈妈的观念 |
[21:41] | It’s not some notion. | 那不是一种观念 |
[21:48] | Ever since I was little… | 自打我小时候起 |
[21:55] | when I would see a mom and her kids… | 当我看到一个妈妈和她的孩子时 |
[22:01] | this thing would happen to me. | 我就会产生一种情绪 |
[22:04] | You know, it’s… It’s… | 你知道 就是 就是… |
[22:06] | recognition that I was gonna be a mom, too. | 发觉我也会成为一个母亲 |
[22:10] | And it wasn’t some, you know, I… | 那种感觉 不是那种… |
[22:14] | “Oh, I… I want it. I want that,” | “我想要 我想要那样” |
[22:17] | or “I hope someday that I have that.” | 或是”希望有一天我也会那样” |
[22:20] | No, it’s just… | 不是 那是… |
[22:23] | something that I’ve always known. | 一个我早就知道的事实 |
[22:29] | Even when everything else, | 即便在我还搞不清 |
[22:31] | whether it was boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever, | 该找男朋友还是女朋友的时候 |
[22:34] | when… when that was blurry… | 即便当我的取向很模糊 |
[22:42] | the part of me being a mom, | 我对成为母亲的渴望 |
[22:45] | that’s always been crystal clear. | 一直以来都很清楚 |
[22:51] | If I deny that… | 如果我不承认那种感受 |
[22:57] | I’m gonna feel it forever. | 我永远都会有那种渴望 |
[23:06] | I wish I could change the way I feel. | 我希望我能改变我的感觉 |
[23:09] | Yeah. Me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[23:20] | So many vendors and rides here, | 这里有很多小贩和骑乘玩具 |
[23:22] | it could have been anything. For all we know, it’s gone. | 难以确定是哪个 而且那东西应该没了 |
[23:25] | Unless it wasn’t something outside. | 除非那东西不在外面 |
[23:28] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[23:36] | It was a sticky hinge. | 这是粘铰链锁 |
[23:41] | Eliza used to bring me to a place like this. | 伊莉莎以前常带我来这种地方 |
[23:44] | Who’s Eliza? | 伊莉莎是谁 |
[23:46] | My adoptive mom. | 我的养母 |
[23:48] | Every Tuesday and Thursday. | 每周二和周四带我来 |
[23:50] | – You’re adopted? So am I. – Really? | -你是养女吗 我也是 -真的吗 |
[23:53] | Except for my place was Mondays and Wednesdays. | 只不过我是周一和周三来 |
[23:58] | Gosh, we really loved swimming. | 天 我们过去很爱游泳 |
[24:02] | Every kid loves swimming. | 小孩都爱游泳 |
[24:08] | I’m gonna test the pool. | 我要测试泳池 |
[24:11] | You’re gonna test it? | 你要测试 |
[24:12] | I have a friend at the FBI who helps me on stories. | 我在联调局有个帮我提供报道线索的朋友 |
[24:16] | Tests stuff, lab work. | 测试 做实验 |
[24:19] | That’s a good friend to have. | 有这样的朋友真好 |
[24:22] | – Winn? – Yo, what is going on? | -温 -怎么了 |
[24:24] | I’m gonna send you a water sample from a public pool. | 我会给你一份公共泳池的水样 |
[24:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:28] | You know what, when I made that device, | 要知道我当初造那台设备时 |
[24:30] | J’onn tried to tell me that no one was ever gonna use it | 荣恩想说服我那东西用不着 |
[24:33] | and I said to him, I said, “J’onn, one day, | 我告诉他 荣恩 总有一天 |
[24:35] | someone’s gonna need to take a sample on the go.” | 会有人需要在外勤途中检测样本 |
[24:37] | Here we… Oh, we got it. | 马上… 有结果了 |
[24:39] | – Is it lead? – Oh, my God. | -是铅吗 -天啊 |
[24:41] | What? | 怎么 |
[24:42] | This is an advanced hydromorphic carbon nitrate compound. | 这是一种最新的水成碳的硝基化合物 |
[24:45] | – What does that mean? – It’s a synthetic compound | -什么意思 -是种人工化合物 |
[24:46] | that, when combined with water, | 一旦和水结合 |
[24:48] | exhibits the exact same properties as, | 就能展现出一种特性 |
[24:52] | you guessed it, lead, and if someone’s exposed to it, | 跟铅一模一样 如果有人接触 |
[24:54] | the exact same symptoms as lead poisoning. | 也和铅中毒的症状一样 |
[24:57] | So, it wasn’t the lead bomb. | 所以不是铅弹的锅 |
[24:59] | No. No, it wasn’t. | 确实不是 |
[25:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | It wasn’t Lena. | 不是莉娜的错 |
[25:06] | Someone put a dangerous chemical compound in the pool. | 有人往池子里放了危险的化合物 |
[25:09] | – How? – I… | -怎么做到的 -我… |
[25:14] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:35] | – Hello? – Lena? | -喂 -莉娜 |
[25:37] | Sam and I are at this pool | 我和萨姆在一间泳池 |
[25:38] | and all the kids who got sick have been here. | 所有得病的孩子都来过这间泳池 |
[25:41] | – I thought I told you to stop. – It wasn’t you. | -我跟你说了停手 -不是你的错 |
[25:47] | What? | 什么 |
[25:48] | There’s a synthetic chemical, | 有种人工化学物质 |
[25:50] | when it touches water it becomes toxic to the body. | 碰水就变得对人体有毒 |
[25:53] | It mimics the same symptoms as lead poisoning. | 而且还能产生类似铅中毒的症状 |
[25:56] | Well, how… how did it get in the swimming pool? | 好吧 那东西怎么跑进泳池的 |
[25:58] | It’s in the chlorine containers. | 那东西在氯气筒内 |
[25:59] | They’ve been using it instead of chlorine. | 净化泳池用的不是氯气而是那东西 |
[26:02] | Sam and I are gonna try to track down the manufacturer. | 我和萨姆准备查查制造商 |
[26:04] | Acre Lee Chemical. | 阿卡·李化工 |
[26:07] | – Acre Lee Chemical? – Yeah, you know it? | -阿卡·李化工 -你知道吗 |
[26:10] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[26:14] | Thank you, both of you. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[26:27] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[26:29] | You look horrible. | 你好憔悴 |
[26:32] | Those sick kids really got you tied up in a knot, huh? | 得病的孩子们让你很烦心吧 |
[26:35] | – Acre Lee. – Acre what? | -阿卡·李 -阿卡什么 |
[26:39] | Acre Lee. Acre Lee, | 阿卡·李 阿卡·李 |
[26:41] | that’s where the coyote gets all the stuff | 郊狼杀死走鹃用的东西 |
[26:43] | that he’s gonna use to kill the roadrunner from, right? | 就是从那里得来的 对吧 |
[26:45] | It’s a company you own. | 是你的公司 |
[26:47] | I remembered it from due diligence | 我记得这家公司 |
[26:49] | before I invested in your buildings. | 在投资前做尽职调查时发现的 |
[26:51] | Established in 1982, | 1982年成立 |
[26:53] | manufactures hydrogen gas and sodium hydroxide | 生产氢气和氢氧化钠 |
[26:55] | and also simple chlorine used for swimming pools. | 还有用来净化泳池的氯气 |
[26:59] | Acquired by Edge Global seven years ago. | 七年前被埃奇环球集团收购 |
[27:02] | I’d have to check my records, you know. | 我得查查记录 |
[27:06] | You used it to poison kids in swimming pools | 你用那东西来毒害泳池里的孩子 |
[27:09] | in order to drag my name through the mud. | 只是为了毁掉我的名声 |
[27:12] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[27:15] | That’s it? That’s what you’re bringing? That’s what you got? | 就这样 这就是你的能耐 这就是你的辩解 |
[27:18] | I say you did it, you say I did it? | 我说是你干的 你说是我干的 |
[27:21] | I expected better out of you. | 我以为你没这么差劲 |
[27:28] | Now that’s a disappointment. | 太令人失望了 |
[27:29] | When that mom shot at me, I knew she was doing the right thing. | 那位妈妈朝我开枪时 我就知道她是对的 |
[27:34] | Because whoever was responsible for this, | 因为犯下这种事的人 |
[27:36] | they deserve to die. | 活该去死 |
[27:38] | No trial, no jury. | 无需上庭 无需审判 |
[27:42] | Just erased from the world. | 直接被清除掉 |
[27:45] | You need help, Lena, | 你得看医生 莉娜 |
[27:47] | ’cause you’re not… you’re not thinking clearly. | 因为你…思维紊乱 |
[27:50] | I’m thinking like a Luthor. | 我这是卢瑟家的思维 |
[28:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:59] | That’s right, Lena, | 没错 莉娜 |
[29:01] | who the heck is flying this plane? | 究竟是谁在开飞机 |
[29:05] | We never turned the “Fasten seat belts” sign off, did we? | 我们一直没把”系紧安全带”的指示灯关掉 对吧 |
[29:08] | Give her a little turbulence. | 让她颠簸一下 |
[29:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 老板 |
[29:17] | Mayday, Mayday, this is Lena Luthor. | 求救 求救 我是莉娜·卢瑟 |
[29:19] | Jam the transmission. | 中断通讯 |
[29:21] | I’m in a cargo plane headed directly to the reservoir. | 我在直接飞往水库的货机上 |
[29:24] | They’re gonna dump chemicals in the water. | 他们要往水里倒化学物质 |
[29:25] | Sir, receiving word that | 长官 收到消息 |
[29:27] | there’s an unidentified aircraft in our airspace. | 我方领空有不明飞行物 |
[29:29] | – Alien? – No, it’s a C-130 cargo plane. | -外星人吗 -不 是架C130货机 |
[29:31] | Not on the FAA fly list. | 联航局的名单上没有它 |
[29:33] | Did you contact the Air Force? | 你联系了空军吗 |
[29:34] | Not yet, sir. But we have a message fragment. | 还没有 长官 但我们收到了断断续续的消息 |
[29:36] | – Distress call. – What distress call? | -求救信号 -什么求救信号 |
[29:39] | I’m pulling it up. | 我在 |
[29:41] | Mayday, Mayday, this is… | 求救 求救 我是… |
[29:43] | Mayday, Mayday, this is… | 求救 求救 我是… |
[29:44] | It’s Lena. | 是莉娜 |
[29:49] | Initiate release sequence. | 开启释放阀 |
[29:56] | Bring the plane up three degrees. | 将飞机抬升三度 |
[30:06] | Release isn’t working. I can’t dump the payload. | 无法释放 没法卸下负载 |
[30:21] | – She’s closed the ramp. – Only one thing left to do. | -她关闭了坡道 -只剩一个办法 |
[30:25] | – Crash the plane. – Are you sure? | -坠毁飞机 -你确定吗 |
[30:26] | Crash the plane! | 坠毁飞机 |
[30:34] | The barrels are treated to dissolve in water. | 药筒可以溶于水 |
[30:37] | If the plane crashes, they’ll poison everyone. | 如果飞机坠毁 药筒就会毒害所有的人 |
[30:44] | Strap in! | 系好安全带 |
[30:54] | It’s not going down. | 飞机下不去 |
[30:56] | Yes, it will. Get up, get up, get up, get up. | 能飞下去的 走开 走开 走开 |
[30:59] | I’m gonna get them to blow the engines! | 我要让他们把引擎炸毁 |
[31:38] | I can’t hold both! | 我没法兼顾两边 |
[31:40] | Save the chemicals! Not me. | 去救那些化学物 别救我 |
[31:43] | No, I’m not gonna drop you! | 不 我不会丢下你的 |
[31:45] | – Let me go. – No! | -放开我 -不行 |
[31:54] | Climb, Lena. Climb! | 爬上来 莉娜 爬上来 |
[32:07] | You can do it! Come on! | 你可以的 来 |
[32:12] | Come on! Come on, you can do it! | 加油 加油 你可以的 |
[32:17] | You have to jump, now! | 你必须跳上来 立刻 |
[32:43] | What do we do? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:46] | Well, you shoot the console. | 开枪打控制台 |
[32:57] | What was that for? | 为什么 |
[32:58] | Just needed a little gunshot residue on your hands. | 只是要你的手上留下些枪击残留物 |
[33:03] | No. | 不 |
[33:29] | Poisoning innocent children | 为了报复莉娜·卢瑟 |
[33:30] | for your vendetta against Lena Luthor? | 你就毒害无辜儿童 |
[33:34] | It’s even lower than I expected of you, Edge. | 你比我想象的还要没品 埃奇 |
[33:37] | You know, I sold Acre Lee Chemical over two years ago. | 两年前我就把阿卡·李化工给卖了 |
[33:40] | – Convenient. – Besides, I heard they found the guy. | -真是巧啊 -而且我听说他们找到他了 |
[33:42] | Yeah, he was some crazed, lone wolf, former Marine, | 他是个疯子 独来独往的前海军陆战队士兵 |
[33:46] | Air Force, he had a bone to pick with her family. | 空军士兵 他和她的家人有过节 |
[33:51] | It’s too bad he killed himself, | 很可惜他自杀了 |
[33:53] | ’cause we could have brought him to justice. | 因为我们本来可以将他绳之以法的 |
[33:57] | – Too bad. – You know, I was thinking… | -太可惜了 -我在想 |
[34:00] | he must have really hated her. | 他肯定是恨她入骨 |
[34:05] | Do you ever wonder what that feels like? | 你有没有想过那是什么样的感觉 |
[34:08] | That kinda hate. | 那种憎恨 |
[34:12] | Because I don’t think you’re capable of it. | 因为我认为你就做不到这样 |
[34:15] | You have no idea what I am capable of. | 你根本不知道我能做出什么 |
[34:18] | Is this about me now? | 这是在针对我吗 |
[34:22] | Because when you got mad at me, | 因为你上次生我的气时 |
[34:23] | you dumped me on a cargo ship in the middle of the sea. | 你把我丢在海中央的货船上 |
[34:28] | What a hassle. It cost me a few hours. | 真是麻烦 浪费了我几个小时的时间 |
[34:31] | Thirty bucks in dry cleaning. | 在干洗店花了三十块 |
[34:33] | I don’t know what kind of hippy-dippy justice | 我不知道你在你的星球上 |
[34:35] | you practiced on your planet, sweetheart, | 维护怎样的狗屁正义 亲爱的 |
[34:38] | but this is the real world. | 但这里是真实的世界 |
[34:41] | It’s dog-eat-dog out here. | 自相残杀的世界 |
[34:44] | Now, if I had an enemy, | 如果我有个敌人 |
[34:47] | I’d crush her without mercy. | 我会毫不留情地将她毁灭 |
[34:51] | Let’s say, for instance, I was your enemy, hmm? | 这么说吧 比如说我是你的敌人 |
[34:55] | The thing for you to do right now would be to kill me. | 你现在该做的就是杀了我 |
[35:04] | But you capes, you don’t have what it takes. | 但你是正义之士 你根本杀不下手 |
[35:08] | Do you? | 对吧 |
[35:12] | Yeah. I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[35:18] | You can leave the way you came in. | 从哪来就从哪走吧 |
[35:21] | I think the cleaning crew enjoyed the show. | 清理队应该很爱看那一幕 |
[35:37] | Mr. Olsen, I didn’t expect you to be here. | 奥尔森先生 没想到你还在 |
[35:41] | Well, the news never sleeps. | 新闻永不停滞 |
[35:43] | How are you, really? | 你好吗 说真的 |
[35:45] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[35:48] | Well, I’m kind of a hard man to keep down, Ms. Luthor. | 要制伏我可不是易事 卢瑟女士 |
[35:52] | You know, I have a rule. | 我有一条原则 |
[35:54] | Whenever anyone takes a bullet for me, they get to call me Lena. | 替我挡过子弹的人 可以叫我莉娜 |
[35:59] | Okay, well, Lena it is. | 好吧 就叫你莉娜了 |
[36:03] | And, uh, my friends call me James. | 我的朋友都叫我詹姆斯 |
[36:05] | Or Jimmy. | 或是吉米 |
[36:07] | Well, feel better, Jimmy Olsen. | 早日康复 吉米·奥尔森 |
[36:24] | That’s everything. | 这是全部的东西 |
[36:27] | You sure you have a place to stay? | 你确定你有地方住吗 |
[36:29] | Yeah, I have a friend who’s letting me crash. | 我的朋友有地方让我住 |
[36:33] | Good. That’s good. | 那就好 那就好 |
[36:44] | You know, I didn’t, uh… | 我不… |
[36:47] | I didn’t know I had it in me to be happy. | 我不知道我还能开心起来 |
[36:52] | Or to be accepting of myself. | 或是接受我自己 |
[36:59] | I never would have gotten… | 我绝对不会… |
[37:02] | I never would have gotten here without you. | 没有你 我绝对不会迈出这一步 |
[37:10] | You made me deal with my own stuff. | 你让我面对了自己的问题 |
[37:12] | Confronted my past. | 面对我的过去 |
[37:14] | Stopped covering up the things I didn’t wanna look at. | 不再掩盖我不想面对的事 |
[37:19] | I’m strong… I’m stronger for it, you know. | 我很坚强 我现在更坚强了 |
[37:23] | I’m really grateful, thank you. | 我真的很感谢你 谢谢 |
[37:29] | – Can I? – Yeah, you can. | -可以抱抱吗 -当然 |
[37:55] | See you around, Danvers. | 再见了 丹弗斯 |
[37:59] | Yeah, see you, Maggs. | 再见了 小玛 |
[38:10] | You’re gonna be a great mom. | 你会成为一个好妈妈的 |
[38:37] | – Thank you. – Good news. | -谢谢 -好消息 |
[38:41] | The antidote L-Corp synthesized is working, | L公司合成的解药起效了 |
[38:43] | the kids are getting better. | 孩子们的情况好转了 |
[38:45] | Thank God. | 感谢上天 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:49] | You guys, I need to say thank you for not giving up on me | 我要谢谢你们没有放弃我 |
[38:52] | and not letting me give up on myself. | 也没有让我放弃自己 |
[38:54] | Well, I think Kara and I made a pretty good team. | 看来我和卡拉配合得很好 |
[38:58] | More than pretty good, if I do say so myself. | 要我说 是合作无间 |
[39:04] | I… I probably also should apologize to you, I mean… | 我大概也该向你道歉 |
[39:06] | I’m lucky you’re still speaking to me. | 幸好你还肯理我 |
[39:10] | When you’re family, you can say what you need to say | 在家人面前 你可以说出你想说的话 |
[39:12] | and the people that love you still will love you. | 爱你的人还是会爱你 |
[39:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:16] | I’ve never had anyone like that in my life. | 我的一生中 一直都是孤身一人 |
[39:18] | That’s because you’ve never had a sister. | 那是因为你从来都没有姐妹 |
[39:22] | Two. Two sisters. | 是两个 两个姐妹 |
[39:25] | It’s too much. | 好多啊 |
[39:28] | Oh, hang on. | 等一下 |
[39:33] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[39:49] | You remember when you said that, uh… | 你记得你说过 |
[39:52] | if I lost Maggie, that I would be at a bar drinking? | 如果我失去玛吉 我会跑去酒吧喝酒 |
[39:58] | That I would be broken? | 我会崩溃吗 |
[40:03] | Score one for the girl from Krypton. | 氪星姑娘猜对得分 |
[40:24] | J’onn, this is Kara. | 荣恩 我是卡拉 |
[40:25] | You’re gonna have to get by at the DEO | 你得自己负责超查部 |
[40:27] | without Alex and I for a couple of days. | 我和艾丽克斯要休假几天 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:33] | We are going back to your place and you’re gonna pack a bag. | 我们现在回你家 去收拾行李 |
[40:38] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[40:40] | We’re going home. | 咱们回家 |
[40:48] | Luke’s gonna be okay? | 卢克会没事吧 |
[40:49] | Yeah, baby, he’s gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 他会没事的 |
[40:52] | I really like your friends. | 我真的很喜欢你的朋友 |
[40:54] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:56] | I like ’em, too. | 我也喜欢他们 |
[40:58] | But I like you more. | 但是我更喜欢你 |
[41:01] | There’s a hole in your shirt. | 你的衣服上有个洞 |
[41:05] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[41:09] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |