时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Forgive me for saying, but you seem to be courting emptiness. | 恕我直言 你似乎很喜欢放空 |
[00:05] | Past couple of months, when I dream, I see Mon-El. | 过去几个月里 我做梦时会看到蒙·艾尔 |
[00:08] | I can’t help people if I’m broken. | 我崩溃了还怎么帮助别人 |
[00:10] | Maggie doesn’t want to have kids. | 玛吉不想要孩子 |
[00:12] | I want to be a mom. What am I gonna do? | 我想当妈妈 我要怎么办啊 |
[00:15] | You have to say it. | 你必须说出那句话 |
[00:16] | We can’t be together. | 我们没法在一起 |
[00:17] | You’re gonna have to get by at the DEO | 你得自己负责超查部 |
[00:19] | without Alex and I for a couple of days. | 我和艾丽克斯要休假几天 |
[00:20] | – Where are we going? – We’re going home. | -我们要去哪 -咱们回家 |
[00:47] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[01:12] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[01:41] | – You still out here? – Yeah. | -你还在这儿啊 -嗯 |
[01:45] | I made coffee in case this turns into a teary all-nighter. | 我煮了咖啡 免得有人要哭诉一晚上 |
[01:48] | You don’t have to stay up. | 你没必要熬夜 |
[01:50] | Well, this is the mom fine print. | 这是一个妈妈该做的 |
[01:55] | When your child’s in agony, you show up regardless the hour. | 当孩子痛苦的时候 不管几点你都得陪着 |
[01:59] | I figured it would be nice to get her away from everything | 我觉得让她这几天远离之前的生活 |
[02:02] | for a couple of days. | 会好一些 |
[02:03] | This is going to be hard no matter what. | 不管怎样 这个过程都会很难 |
[02:05] | But at least here she can | 但至少在这儿她可以 |
[02:09] | lean into it. | 沉浸在悲伤中 |
[02:12] | Better than letting her pretend she’s fine. | 总比让她假装自己没事要好 |
[02:18] | You’re worried about me? | 你在担心我吗 |
[02:20] | I think I worry about you more than Alex. | 比起艾丽克斯 我更担心的是你 |
[02:24] | Losing Maggie is going to be excruciating, | 失去玛吉会很痛苦 |
[02:26] | but at least Alex doesn’t close herself off. | 但至少艾丽克斯没有封闭自己 |
[02:29] | I’m not doing that. | 我没封闭自己啊 |
[02:31] | You have the most wide open heart in the world for other people. | 你对其他人是那么地坦率热诚 |
[02:34] | But when you feel weak, you punish yourself for it. | 但当你感到脆弱时 却会为此惩罚自己 |
[02:38] | You’ve had an awful year– | 你这一年不好过 |
[02:39] | And I’m feeling a lot better. I promise. | 我已经感觉好多了 真的 |
[02:43] | You don’t have to be better. You’re allowed to be a mess. | 你不非得好起来 你有权利过得一团糟 |
[02:46] | Too many people depend on me. | 有太多人需要我 |
[02:47] | That is a great excuse. | 这借口找得好 |
[02:49] | I’m just accepting the fact that I’m not human. | 我只是在接受我不是人类这个事实 |
[02:56] | And if I’m going to do the things I have to do, | 如果我要履行自己的职责 |
[02:58] | I have to walk away from certain | 就必须藏起某些… |
[03:04] | vulnerabilities. | 脆弱 |
[03:09] | You’ve thought a lot about this. | 对这件事你考虑了很多 |
[03:11] | Yeah, it’s been a long time coming. | 嗯 已经过去很久了 |
[03:16] | I’m happy about it. | 我对此很高兴 |
[03:20] | You don’t seem happy. | 你看起来可不怎么高兴 |
[03:34] | Brought you this. You could make it Irish. | 给你拿了这个 你可以加上威士忌喝 |
[03:40] | What’s the point of all this? | 来这里有什么意义 |
[03:44] | We need to sleep. We always slept well here. | 我们需要睡眠 在这里我们总能睡个好觉 |
[03:49] | So, we’ll stay for, like, three days, | 所以我们就待上三天 |
[03:52] | and Mom will cook tons of food, and I’ll gain, like, five pounds, | 妈妈会做一大堆好吃的 我会胖个四五斤 |
[03:56] | and then walk back into an empty apartment. | 然后回去独守空房 |
[04:01] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[04:04] | It might help. | 或许能缓解痛苦 |
[04:07] | You don’t get to do that. | 你不能这样 |
[04:10] | – What? – You don’t get to shut down, | -怎样 -蒙·艾尔离开半年了 |
[04:12] | what, for six months after Mon-El goes, | 你一直封闭自己 |
[04:14] | and then now sit here and you tell me to talk. | 现在却跑来让我敞开心扉 |
[04:17] | – It will get better. – Yeah? | -会好起来的 -是吗 |
[04:23] | Are you better? | 你好起来了吗 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:26] | You are edging on mean drunk, | 把酒后的刻薄留给你自己吧 |
[04:28] | and I only signed up for sad drunk. | 我只负责安慰酒后伤心的你 |
[04:30] | Oh, that’s right. I forgot. It’s whatever Kara says that goes. | 对哦 我给忘了 什么都是卡拉说了算 |
[04:34] | Right? I mean, screw everybody else. Kara knows best. | 其他人算什么玩意 卡拉懂得最多 |
[04:37] | You know what? I’m sorry | 真抱歉 |
[04:39] | that I was trying to do something nice for you. | 我竟然想对你好一点 |
[04:40] | No, I’m sorry I broke the imaginary rules | 该抱歉的是我 没按照你的规矩过周末 |
[04:43] | for a weekend I didn’t ask for. | 可我又没求你带我来这里 |
[04:44] | I’m not gonna try to help you anymore. | 我不会再想着去帮你了 |
[04:46] | – Good. – Great. | -好啊 -行吧 |
[05:03] | Girls! You need to wake up. I am not kidding. Last call. | 姑娘们 该起床了 不开玩笑 最后通牒 |
[05:24] | Open the freaking door! | 把门给我打开 |
[05:26] | Girls! For the love of God! | 姑娘们 行行好吧 |
[05:28] | Why did you ever adopt her? I’ll never get over this! | 你当初为何要收养她 我会永远怀恨在心 |
[05:31] | – You’re such a whiner! – I hate you! | -你可真爱抱怨 -我恨你 |
[05:34] | I hate you, too! | 我也恨你 |
[05:49] | – Where’s your sister? – I don’t have a sister. | -你妹妹呢 -我没有妹妹 |
[05:56] | Did you not finish your calculus last night? | 你昨晚没做完微积分作业吗 |
[05:59] | No, I’m just double checking my work. | 不是 我只是再检查一遍 |
[06:01] | – Good morning, sweetheart. – Morning, Eliza. | -早安 亲爱的 -早安 伊莉莎 |
[06:06] | It’s kind of ironic they call it “Advanced Placement.” | 管这叫”大学先修课程”还真是讽刺 |
[06:09] | On Krypton, we did calculus from age four. | 我们氪星人从四岁就开始学微积分了 |
[06:11] | Sorry we can’t all be as sophisticated as Kryptonians. | 抱歉我们没法都像氪星人那么精明 |
[06:14] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[06:16] | Math and science still fun? | 数学和科学还算有趣吗 |
[06:18] | I don’t know about fun. They’re easy. | 有不有趣我不知道 反正很简单 |
[06:20] | How about history? | 那历史呢 |
[06:22] | I don’t understand why I have to endure these classes. | 真搞不懂我凭什么非得学这些课程 |
[06:25] | It’s not like I need to know who did what in 1743 to be a– | 又不是说我要知道1743年的事才能当… |
[06:29] | – A superhero? – Shut up. | -超级英雄 -闭嘴 |
[06:31] | You need to go to school. Be with kids your own age. | 你得上学 跟同龄的孩子相处 |
[06:34] | It’s giving you a chance at a normal childhood. | 这样你才有可能拥有正常的童年 |
[06:36] | Normal for humans. I’m literally bulletproof. | 那是对于人类而言 我可是刀枪不入 |
[06:39] | And you literally need to be educated. | 你实在需要接受教育 |
[06:42] | By the way, I’m working late at the lab tonight. | 对了 我今晚要在实验室加班 |
[06:44] | Alex, I need you to babysit. | 艾丽克斯 你得照看你妹妹 |
[06:46] | – She doesn’t need a babysitter! – I don’t need a babysitter! | -她不需要人照看 -我不需要人照看 |
[06:47] | I don’t want to hear it! Go wait for the bus. | 我不想听这种话 去等校车吧 |
[06:51] | Kara, don’t forget your backpack and glasses. | 卡拉 别忘带书包和眼镜 |
[06:53] | Alex, I need you to go easy on her. | 艾丽克斯 你得对她包容些 |
[06:57] | Sure. Let’s make sure her life is easy. | 好啊 保证她过得轻松就行 |
[07:10] | Miss Danvers? | 丹弗斯小姐 |
[07:13] | Earth to Miss Danvers. | 呼叫丹弗斯小姐 |
[07:18] | Sorry, what did you say? | 抱歉 您说什么 |
[07:19] | Who was the general of the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War? | 在独立战争期间 大陆军的统帅是谁 |
[07:24] | Washington? | 华盛顿 |
[07:27] | Isaiah Washington? | 以赛亚·华盛顿 |
[07:30] | Creative, I’ll give you that. | 这答案很有创意 |
[07:33] | Josie, I wouldn’t say your GPA | 乔茜 就凭你的成绩 |
[07:35] | justifies that level of confidence. | 不该笑得这么自信吧 |
[07:40] | Miss Danvers, the older. | 丹弗斯小姐 姐姐 |
[07:41] | George Washington was the leader of the Continental Army | 乔治·华盛顿是独立革命期间 |
[07:45] | during the Revolutionary War, | 大陆军的统帅 |
[07:47] | which spanned from 1775 to 1783, | 该革命发生于1775年至1783年 |
[07:51] | despite the fact that we claimed independence | 尽管我们在1776年 |
[07:53] | from Great Britain in 1776. | 就已脱离英国 宣布独立 |
[07:56] | Bravo, Miss Danvers. Now… | 非常好 丹弗斯小姐 好了 |
[07:58] | – Try and keep up. – …turn to Page 37. | -跟上我的节奏 -翻到第37页 |
[08:02] | Go! | 开始 |
[08:12] | Try and keep up. | 跟上我的节奏 |
[08:16] | Did you hear that Superman took down some guy named Lex Luthor? | 你听说超人打败了一个叫莱克斯·卢瑟的家伙吗 |
[08:19] | Lex Luthor? He’s that bazillionaire, right? | 莱克斯·卢瑟 那个亿万富翁对吧 |
[08:21] | Yeah. Bald. Digs computers. | 对 秃头 喜欢计算机 |
[08:23] | They’re kind of like arch nemesi. | 他们是死对头 |
[08:25] | Yeah. There was this one time when Lex sold these things | 有一次莱克斯出售一种叫做 |
[08:27] | he called Lexosuits, and Superman was not pleased. | 莱克斯奥服的东西 超人很不高兴 |
[08:30] | Okay, stalker. | 好吧 跟踪狂 |
[08:32] | I just think he’s cool is all. | 我只是觉得他很酷 |
[08:34] | Dude wears underwear over his tights. | 那哥们把内裤穿在紧身衣外面 |
[08:38] | Don’t you have something better to do? | 你们还要赖在这儿不走吗 |
[08:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | You’re holding up the line. | 你耽误排在后面的人了 |
[08:48] | Good afternoon, Midvale High. | 下午好 米德维尔高中的同学们 |
[08:50] | Friendly reminder about the upcoming playoffs, | 友情提示 季后赛即将开打 |
[08:52] | led by the Midvale’s own star quarterback, Jake Howell. | 由米德维尔的明星四分卫杰克·豪厄尔领衔 |
[09:02] | Hey, Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[09:05] | You’re friends with him? | 你跟他是朋友吗 |
[09:07] | What? Uh, no, he’s Kara’s friend. | 什么 当然不是 他是卡拉的朋友 |
[09:10] | Ugh. Why did your mom adopt her? | 你妈妈为什么要收养她 |
[09:11] | Yeah, what’s the return policy on annoying little brats? | 对啊 这种熊孩子能不能退货啊 |
[09:14] | I know, right. | 我也这么觉得 |
[09:16] | Kenny, over here. | 肯尼 这边 |
[09:21] | Kenny, for someone so smart, you’re so clumsy, man. | 肯尼 你智商挺高 但是怎么这么笨拙 |
[09:25] | – So clumsy. – Come on, Jake. | -太笨拙了 -行了 杰克 |
[09:27] | Jake, enough. | 杰克 别闹了 |
[09:31] | Thanks, Vicki. | 谢谢你 薇姬 |
[09:32] | Ken, my man. In the future, I’d be careful. | 小肯兄弟 建议你将来小心点 |
[09:35] | Would hate for you to have some kind of accident, you know? | 要是你再出个什么事故 谁来帮你 |
[09:44] | I hate football players. | 真讨厌橄榄球运动员 |
[09:47] | They’re a bunch of chunky sadists. | 都是一群壮硕的虐待狂 |
[09:49] | If they only knew the dirt I had on them, | 要是他们知道我手里有什么把柄 |
[09:51] | they’d be treating me like royalty. | 绝对会把我当皇室对待 |
[09:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:53] | It’s amazing what people will say in front of you | 大家觉得你没有存在感的时候 |
[09:55] | when they think you’re invisible. | 会变得非常口无遮拦 |
[09:57] | Invisibility, huh? | 没存在感是吗 |
[09:59] | Is that your superpower, Kenny Li? | 那是你的超能力吗 肯尼·李 |
[10:01] | Yeah, but the asthma is what gets me the girls. | 对 但哮喘才能帮我泡到妞 |
[10:08] | I wish I could be invisible. | 我真希望自己也能隐身 |
[10:10] | I can’t say or do anything without her blowing up at me. | 不管我说什么做什么 她都会发火 |
[10:13] | She’ll come around. She just misses her dad. | 她会想通的 她只是有些想念她爸爸 |
[10:16] | I miss people, too. I’m not lashing out at the world. | 我也有想念的人 我怎么没有冲别人撒气 |
[10:20] | That’s because you’re the strongest girl I’ve ever met. | 那是因为你是我见过最坚强的女孩 |
[10:24] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么计划 |
[10:26] | – Absolutely nothing. – Perfect. | -完全没有 -完美 |
[10:28] | Meet me at the clearing off of Highberry Road at ten o’clock. | 今晚十点在高贝里路出口见 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:38] | Welcome, Kara Danvers, to the spectacle of the stars. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 欢迎来到星际奇观 |
[10:42] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[10:44] | – Is that yours? – My pride and joy. | -这是你的吗 -我的骄傲和自豪 |
[10:48] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[10:49] | Oh, and for the tour de force, I introduce you to Galileo! | 还有一件神作 就是伽利略 |
[10:55] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[10:56] | Without bogging you down in all the specifics, | 我就不跟你说那些具体细节了 |
[10:59] | what I’ve constructed here | 总之它能做到的就是 |
[11:00] | is a way to take what this telescope sees | 把这台天文望远镜所看到的 |
[11:02] | and capture in photographs, to directly download to my laptop. | 捕捉成照片 直接下载到电脑 |
[11:05] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了吧 |
[11:10] | Somewhere, past all that darkness, | 穿过无数黑暗的某处 |
[11:14] | there are whole other worlds. Can you imagine? | 有许多新世界 谁能想到 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:19] | What do you think is up there? | 你觉得上面有什么 |
[11:20] | I bet it’s still just people. Families and… | 我估计也就是普通人 普通家庭… |
[11:25] | They’re staring at the stars above them, | 他们也仰望着天空 |
[11:27] | wondering the same thing about us. | 想着跟我们一样的事 |
[11:32] | It’s a beautiful view. | 景色真美 |
[11:35] | It is. | 确实 |
[11:49] | I really like your telescope. | 我很喜欢你的天文望远镜 |
[11:53] | Yeah. You’d be surprised what this thing sees. | 是啊 它的本领会让你惊讶的 |
[12:00] | You know, you’re the only person in Midvale | 其实 米德维尔这么多人里 |
[12:03] | who doesn’t make me feel like I’m… | 只有你让我觉得… |
[12:07] | Like I shouldn’t be here. | 自己不是多余的 |
[12:09] | I’m glad you’re my friend. | 有你这个朋友我很幸运 |
[12:12] | You, too. | 我也一样 |
[12:25] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[12:26] | – None of your business. – It is, if I’m the one | -不关你的事 -当然关我的事 |
[12:28] | who would get in trouble for whatever dumb thing you were doing. | 因为你做的傻事 都要由我来承担 |
[12:31] | I am so sick and tired of you blaming me | 我真是受不了你把所有的坏事 |
[12:33] | for every bad thing that’s happened to you. | 都怪到我头上来 |
[12:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:36] | Because my mom wasn’t constantly on my ass before you came along. | 因为你出现之前 我妈没这么多事 |
[12:40] | I didn’t have to act like some Earthly ambassador | 你来之前 我不用总得像人类大师一样 |
[12:42] | to the teenage underworld before you came along, | 跟他们分析青少年心理 |
[12:44] | and I’m pretty sure my dad wasn’t gone before you came along. | 而且我很确定你来之前 我爸没有走 |
[12:48] | How is that my fault? | 这怎么能怪我 |
[12:49] | Before you crashed in that pod, I had a great life, | 你坐着分离舱出现之前 我的生活很美好 |
[12:53] | with two great parents. And now all I have is you. | 有爱我的爸妈 可现在只剩你了 |
[12:57] | And you are not worth it. | 而且你不配 |
[13:12] | Where’s the fire? | 火源在哪里 |
[13:21] | We’ve got a male body, approximately 17 years of age. | 发现一具男尸 大概17岁 |
[13:24] | Found on the side of Highberry Road. | 在高贝里路一侧找到的 |
[13:29] | Great Rao. | 我的拉奥 |
[14:11] | That’s my friend. | 那是我朋友 |
[14:15] | Excuse me, miss. | 不好意思 女士 |
[14:16] | Kara, Kara. | 卡拉 卡拉 |
[14:18] | You can’t go down there. You can’t. | 你不能下去 绝对不行 |
[14:21] | That’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[14:24] | That’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[14:28] | I heard it was like super bloody. | 听说特别血腥 |
[14:30] | He was shot. I bet it’s drugs. It’s always drugs. | 他中了枪 肯定是毒品 永远有毒品 |
[14:33] | I heard they think it’s a serial killer. | 听说他们觉得是连环杀手 |
[14:34] | How cool would that be? | 这也太酷了吧 |
[14:38] | Kara. Kara. | 卡拉 卡拉 |
[14:41] | They didn’t even know him. | 他们根本不认识他 |
[14:44] | None of these people did. | 他们都不了解 |
[14:47] | But now that he’s dead, they’re crying? | 可现在他死了 他们都在哭 |
[14:53] | – It’s sad. – You didn’t know him. | -确实很悲伤 -你也不认识他 |
[14:55] | You don’t care. You’re just as bad as they are. | 你根本不在乎 你跟他们一样坏 |
[14:59] | Alex, come on, we’re gonna be late. | 艾丽克斯 快点 要迟到了 |
[15:04] | Oh, my God, they killed Kenny. | 天哪 他们杀了肯尼 |
[15:07] | Well, someone did. | 终于有人杀了 |
[15:08] | Smug little nerd was begging for a beatdown. | 那个小呆子简直就是在求人打他 |
[15:19] | Why’d you do it, Jake? | 为什么要这样做 杰克 |
[15:21] | Hey, Danvers, did you come for a little peep show? | 丹弗斯 你这是来偷窥的吗 |
[15:23] | What did Kenny know about you? | 肯尼知道了你的什么事 |
[15:25] | What, are you on your period or something? | 怎么 你这是大姨妈了吗 |
[15:26] | He knew something about you, so you hurt him. | 他知道你的一些事 你就伤害了他 |
[15:28] | Maybe or maybe he was just a born loser | 也许他天生就是个败笔 |
[15:31] | and someone put him out of his misery. | 终于有人替天行道了 |
[15:33] | Admit what you did! | 你给我认罪 |
[15:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:36] | – I want to hear you say it! – Ow! All right! All right! | -我要你说出来 -行了 好了 |
[15:38] | He caught me smoking pot. He said he would tell. | 他撞见我抽大麻 他说要说出去 |
[15:39] | That’s why I was always giving him crap. | 所以我才去教训他 |
[15:44] | That’s it? Where were you last night? | 就这样吗 你昨晚在哪里 |
[15:48] | At home. All night. My mom can vouch. | 在家 一整晚都在 我妈可以作证 |
[15:55] | Whoever did this covered their tracks really well. | 凶手很擅长掩藏痕迹 |
[15:58] | Frankly, we need your help. | 说实话 我们需要你的帮助 |
[16:00] | I’m so sorry to even ask this, but did Kenny have any enemies? | 抱歉问一句 肯尼有什么敌人吗 |
[16:05] | Anyone that would have wished him ill? | 希望他出事的人 |
[16:07] | Amy, I can’t imagine what you and Lloyd are going through right now. | 艾米 我无法想象你和罗伊德现在的感受 |
[16:11] | We’re going to catch Kenny’s killer, | 我们会抓到杀害肯尼的凶手 |
[16:13] | – but time is of the essence– – Mrs. Li? | -但是时间宝贵 -李夫人 |
[16:18] | – You can’t be in here. – Kara. | -你不能进来 -卡拉 |
[16:21] | Mrs. Li, I just wanted to say how very sorry I am | 李夫人 我只想说肯尼遭遇的一切 |
[16:25] | for what’s happened to Kenny. | 我感到非常遗憾 |
[16:26] | He always said such nice things about you. | 他一直跟我们夸你 |
[16:29] | I really like him, too. | 我也很喜欢他 |
[16:32] | Liked. | 要用过去式了 |
[16:36] | Have you seen Kenny’s telescope? | 你看到肯尼的望远镜了吗 |
[16:37] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到了 |
[16:40] | It was his favorite thing, | 那是他最喜欢的东西 |
[16:42] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到了 |
[16:44] | What’s the point? He doesn’t need it anymore. | 有什么用呢 反正他也用不到了 |
[16:47] | I’ll find it for you, Mrs. Li. I promise. | 我帮你找 李夫人 我保证 |
[16:53] | Come on, sweetheart, let’s give them some space. | 来吧 亲爱的 让他们静一静 |
[16:56] | I didn’t mean to make her– | 我没有其他意思… |
[16:57] | I know, they’re not themselves right now. | 我知道 他们现在状态不好 |
[16:59] | How are you holding up? | 你感觉如何 |
[17:01] | I’m okay. | 没事 |
[17:03] | Look, I know you have hound blood in you, | 我知道你天生爱寻找 |
[17:05] | but don’t go hunting that telescope, you hear? | 但是你别去找那台望远镜 懂了吗 |
[17:07] | No coming anywhere near this. | 和这个比不算什么 |
[17:08] | This is dangerous stuff, Kara. | 这可是很危险的 卡拉 |
[17:10] | I don’t want you getting caught up in this. | 我不想让你卷入其中 |
[17:13] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna find out who did this. I promise. | 我会找出幕后黑手的 我保证 |
[17:18] | – You want a ride home? – No, I’ll walk. | -你想搭车回家吗 -不用了 我走回去 |
[17:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:53] | What the hell? | 你搞什么 |
[17:54] | Sorry. It happens sometimes when I get scared. | 抱歉 有时候我被吓到就会这样 |
[17:56] | Get it under control. | 给我控制住 |
[17:59] | This morning, did you see him? | 今天早上 你看到他了吗 |
[18:06] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[18:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[18:13] | I was failing calc. All right? | 我考试没过 好吗 |
[18:16] | You’re not the only one with a secret. | 有秘密的不止你一个人 |
[18:18] | Kenny offered to tutor me. | 肯尼说要给我做家庭辅导 |
[18:20] | He knew I wouldn’t want anyone to find out, | 他知道我不想让别人知道 |
[18:23] | so we would come out here. | 所以我们会来这里 |
[18:27] | I just wanted to think about him. | 我就是想思考一下他的事 |
[18:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[18:31] | I was here with Kenny last night. | 我昨晚和肯尼在这里 |
[18:34] | We were stargazing. | 我们在看星星 |
[18:38] | Mrs. Li said that Kenny’s telescope is missing, | 李夫人说肯尼的望远镜丢了 |
[18:41] | but this is the last place it could have been and it’s not here. | 这里是它最后的所在地 但是却没有 |
[18:44] | – And neither is his laptop. – Laptop? | -他的笔记本电脑也不在 -笔记本电脑 |
[18:46] | It was a part of some project he was working on. | 是他在搞的什么项目 |
[18:49] | It took pictures of what the telescope saw. | 电脑会拍下望远镜看到的东西 |
[18:51] | Maybe one night Kenny saw something he shouldn’t have. | 也许某天晚上肯尼看到了不该看的事情 |
[18:53] | Maybe he took a picture of it. | 也许他拍下了照片 |
[18:55] | We have to find that laptop. | 咱们得找到那电脑 |
[18:56] | – It’s too dark. – For me. | -这里太暗了 -对我来说 |
[19:20] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[19:23] | Look, if he hid it, | 如果是他把电脑藏起来 |
[19:24] | there’s gotta be something pretty important on it. | 那里面肯定有比较重要的东西 |
[19:26] | We have to get this to Sheriff Collins. | 咱们得把这个拿去给柯林斯警长 |
[19:28] | We will, eventually. But we need more information. | 最终会给的 但是咱们需要更多信息 |
[19:31] | We’ve tampered with evidence, | 咱们动了证物 |
[19:32] | and you were the last person to see Kenny alive. | 而你还是最后看到肯尼的人 |
[19:35] | Do the math. We’ve gotta get this home. | 你连起来想想 咱们得把这个拿回家 |
[19:39] | This thing looks water damaged. | 这东西看起来进过水 |
[19:41] | After being outside all night, I can’t believe it’s even on. | 放在外边一整晚 这居然还能打开 |
[19:45] | Clark has a friend named Chloe who might be able to help. | 克拉克有个叫克洛伊的朋友或许能帮忙 |
[19:48] | She really loves weird tech stuff like this. | 她特别喜欢这种奇怪的科技玩意 |
[19:51] | She even has this whole “Wall of weird.” | 她甚至还有个”怪奇墙” |
[19:54] | Okay, I’ve no idea what any of that means, | 好吧 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:56] | but send her a zip drive of everything we find. | 不过还是把我们找到的东西打包发给她吧 |
[20:00] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[20:01] | Looks encrypted. What are we looking for, Kara? | 看起来加密了 咱们到底在找什么 卡拉 |
[20:04] | Anything that leads to someone. | 任何能指向某人的东西 |
[20:07] | I thought it was Jake, but he has an alibi– | 我以为是杰克 但是他有不在场证明 |
[20:09] | Okay, yeah, don’t expect | 好吧 别期待 |
[20:10] | anyone to thank you for finding out the QB | 有人会感谢你发现四分卫 |
[20:12] | was smoking pot and getting him suspended from school, by the way. | 在抽大麻还让他被休学了 |
[20:15] | Whatever. Kenny’s more important. | 无所谓 肯尼更重要 |
[20:21] | When I was in his house, | 当我在他家的时候 |
[20:23] | his dad was acting weird, maybe it was him. | 他的爸爸表现得很奇怪 也许是他 |
[20:27] | Hello, darkness. | 好黑暗呀 |
[20:31] | Try his e-mail. | 试试他的邮箱 |
[20:33] | 新的进展 伯纳德老师 我知道了 | |
[20:35] | Why would Kenny send that to Mr. Bernard? | 为什么肯尼会发这个给伯纳德老师 |
[20:37] | There’s an attachment. | 还有个附件 |
[20:41] | Oh, my God. Is that Josie? | 我的天啊 那是乔茜吗 |
[20:44] | And Mr. Bernard. | 和伯纳德老师 |
[20:55] | Alex, hey. | 艾丽克斯 |
[20:58] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[21:06] | I have another one. | 我又找到了一个 |
[21:07] | This is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[21:08] | It is if Mr. Bernard killed Kenny. | 如果伯纳德老师杀了肯尼 那就是 |
[21:10] | Is that freak who’s living in your room rubbing off on you? | 是住在你屋里那个怪胎影响了你吗 |
[21:12] | Because you sound insane. | 因为你听起来有些疯狂 |
[21:13] | Josie, we have been best friends since we were eight. | 乔茜 我们从八岁开始就是好朋友了 |
[21:16] | But a kid is dead. | 但是一个孩子死了 |
[21:19] | We need to take this to the cops. Together. | 咱们应该一起去报警 |
[21:22] | Alex, please. | 艾丽克斯 求你 |
[21:25] | Please don’t tell my mom. | 求你别告诉我妈妈 |
[21:27] | I know Kenny tried to make Mr. Bernard stop. | 我知道肯尼想让伯纳德老师停手 |
[21:29] | I told him to stay out of it. | 我告诉他别管这事了 |
[21:31] | – Was Mr. Bernard angry? – His name is Samuel. | -伯纳德老师生气了吗 -他名叫塞缪尔 |
[21:33] | – What? Do you think– – I love him. | -什么 你以为… -我爱他 |
[21:37] | And he loves me. | 而他也爱我 |
[21:38] | You are delusional. | 你这是在妄想 |
[21:40] | Mr. Bernard is a grown-up sleeping with a minor. | 伯纳德老师是个和未成年人上床的成人 |
[21:43] | That is disgusting and illegal. | 这种事既恶心又违法 |
[21:46] | He’s 27. I’m 17. | 他27岁 我17岁 |
[21:47] | In five years, nobody will even care about the age difference. | 再过五年 就没人会在乎年龄差距了 |
[21:50] | In five years, he’ll be halfway through | 再过五年 他法定强奸罪的 |
[21:51] | his sentence for statutory rape. | 刑期刚过一半 |
[21:56] | – Are we done here? – No. | -你说完了吗 -没有 |
[21:59] | Kenny sent Mr. Bernard an e-mail the night before he died. | 肯尼死前发给伯纳德老师一封邮件 |
[22:04] | How did Mr. Bernard react? | 伯纳德老师是什么反应 |
[22:06] | He was pissed that a nerdy little Peeping Tom was messing with him. | 这个宅男偷窥狂惹的他很不高兴 |
[22:10] | Anybody would be. But he didn’t kill him. | 谁都会 但是他没有杀他 |
[22:14] | If he’s the kind of guy who would hurt you, | 如果他是那种会伤害你的人 |
[22:16] | he’s probably the kind of guy who would hurt someone who found out. | 那他大概也会伤害发现真相的人 |
[22:19] | God, you so don’t get it. No one hurt me. | 天 你还是不明白吗 没人伤害了我 |
[22:22] | If you don’t go to the police, you’ll regret it. | 如果你不去找警察 你会后悔的 |
[22:24] | – Just stay out of it. – Like Kenny should have? | -你就别管了 -像是肯尼那样吗 |
[22:36] | I have a tip on the murder of Kenny Li. | 我有关于肯尼·李谋杀案的线索 |
[22:43] | Alex Danvers knows. | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯知道了 |
[22:48] | – I’m so mad. – I feel sorry for her. | -我真气死了 -我挺可怜她的 |
[22:50] | I do, too. But she should want to help Kenny at least. | 我也是 但是她最起码应该像帮肯尼啊 |
[22:53] | Even if it means she gets in trouble. | 就算这会让她惹上麻烦 |
[22:55] | It’s not just about getting in trouble. | 这不仅仅是惹麻烦的问题 |
[22:57] | When people find out bout her and Bernard, | 当人们发现她和伯纳德老师的事之后 |
[22:59] | they’re gonna blame her. | 他们会怪罪她 |
[23:00] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会 |
[23:01] | They already blame Kenny for what happened to him. | 他们已经开始怪罪肯尼自食其果了 |
[23:04] | I just keep thinking if I’d stayed with him, | 我只是一直在想 如果我在他身边 |
[23:06] | I could have protected him. And he’d still be here. | 最起码可以保护他 他就会还在这里 |
[23:09] | Hey, Kenny wouldn’t blame you. | 肯尼不会怪你的 |
[23:11] | He wouldn’t want you to think that. | 他不会想让你这么想的 |
[23:13] | Well, whoever did this thinks they can get away with it | 做这事的人以为他们可以逃脱 |
[23:15] | because Kenny was invisible. | 因为肯尼很没存在感 |
[23:16] | But we have to make sure that they don’t. | 但是我们可以确保他们不会 |
[23:19] | We will. | 我们会成功的 |
[23:22] | This is the first time we’ve walked home together. | 这是第一次咱们一起走回家 |
[23:26] | Yeah. Well, you suck less than a lot of people today. | 是啊 你今天没有其他人那么讨厌 |
[23:34] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[23:47] | We’ve got a dark-colored four-door sedan. | 要找的是一辆黑色四门轿车 |
[23:49] | It was Mr. Bernard. | 是伯纳德老师 |
[23:51] | He ran us off the road. | 他想撞死我们 |
[23:56] | Girls! | 女儿们 |
[23:59] | Girls! | 女儿们 |
[24:00] | Oh, my God. Thank goodness. | 我的天啊 感谢上苍 |
[24:06] | Alex, do your homework. Kara, come with me. | 艾丽克斯 去做功课 卡拉 跟我来 |
[24:09] | I had to do something. I couldn’t let Mr. Bernard get away with it. | 我得做点什么 我不能让伯纳德老师逃脱 |
[24:12] | You could have been discovered. Alex could’ve died. | 你可能暴露身份 艾丽克斯可能会死 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:16] | I have been trying to tell you, | 我一直想要告诉你 |
[24:18] | it is not your job to protect people. | 你的工作不是保护他人 |
[24:20] | You’re just a kid. | 你只是个孩子 |
[24:22] | And since you won’t listen to me, maybe you will listen to her. | 既然你不听我的 也许你会听她的 |
[24:34] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:42] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[24:45] | I’m sorry, honey, I’m not your mother. | 真抱歉 亲爱的 我不是你母亲 |
[24:48] | I’m Agent Noel Neill of the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的诺尔·妮尔特工 |
[24:51] | I’m sorry, you just look so much like my mother. | 真对不起 你长得太像我妈妈了 |
[24:54] | For a second I thought — | 我刚才还以为… |
[24:55] | I guess I just have one of those faces. | 我长了张大众脸 |
[24:56] | It’s an asset in my line of work. | 做我这行还挺有用的 |
[24:59] | – Yeah. – I’ve come here due to a recent uptick in activity. | -是啊 -我来是因为你最近的活跃度有所上升 |
[25:04] | We are aware of you and your cousin. | 我们知道你和你堂弟的真实身份 |
[25:06] | Now, I understand that you had a friend that passed recently, | 我知道你最近失去了一位朋友 |
[25:10] | and now you and your sister have taken it upon yourselves | 而你和你姐姐擅自 |
[25:12] | to solve this case. | 跑去破案 |
[25:14] | – His name was Kenny Li. – I’m very sorry. | -他叫肯尼·李 -我很遗憾 |
[25:17] | But you need to understand that under no circumstances | 但你要明白无论在任何情况下 |
[25:20] | are you to be utilizing your powers. | 你都绝不能使用你的能力 |
[25:23] | – But we solved the case. – I heard. | -但我们破了案 -我听说了 |
[25:25] | Right before you and your sister were driven off the road. | 然后你和你姐姐就被车撞到山崖下了 |
[25:27] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[25:28] | You’re fine because you’re invincible. | 你没事是因为你坚不可摧 |
[25:31] | Your sister was fine because she got lucky. | 你姐姐没事是因为她这次运气好 |
[25:33] | I saved her. | 我救了她 |
[25:34] | I solved a crime. I can do what Superman does. | 我破了案 超人能做的我也能做 |
[25:38] | No, you cannot. You are 15 years old, | 不 你不能 你才十五岁 |
[25:40] | and as long as you’re living in this house, | 只要你还住在这幢房子里 |
[25:42] | your powers are a danger to Alex and Eliza. | 你的能力就让艾丽克斯和伊莉莎身处险境 |
[25:44] | What good are these powers if I can’t use them? | 如果不能用 我还要这些能力做什么 |
[25:46] | Miss Danvers, I am sure | 丹弗斯小姐 我很肯定 |
[25:48] | that when your parents sent you here, they wanted — | 你父母把你送往地球时是希望你… |
[25:50] | Don’t talk about my parents. You didn’t even know them. | 不要谈论我的父母 你根本没见过他们 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry, you’re right. | 我很抱歉 你说得对 |
[25:55] | You should probably be with your family right now. | 或许你该去和你的家人们在一起了 |
[25:57] | This isn’t my family. | 这里不是我的家 |
[26:00] | I remember my parents. | 我还记得我父母 |
[26:02] | I remember Krypton. | 我还记得氪星 |
[26:04] | I remember being alone in that pod | 我还记得孤身在太空舱中 |
[26:07] | and not knowing if I was going to see anyone ever again. | 不知道我这辈子还能不能再见到任何人 |
[26:10] | And then I landed here. | 然后我降落在这里 |
[26:11] | And no one asked me if I wanted these powers, | 没人问过我是否想要这些能力 |
[26:15] | but I have them. | 但我拥有能力 |
[26:18] | And all I want to do is help people with what I’ve been given, | 我只想用这些能力去帮助他人 |
[26:21] | and no one will let me. | 但谁都不准我那样做 |
[26:23] | I can’t imagine what you’ve had to overcome. | 我无法想象你所克服的困难 |
[26:27] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[26:29] | I know that your mother is very proud of you. | 我知道你母亲很为你骄傲 |
[26:33] | This is never going to be home. | 这里永远不会成为我的家 |
[26:36] | I hate it here. | 我讨厌这里 |
[26:38] | I hate school. | 我讨厌学校 |
[26:39] | I just want to live with Clark and be super. | 我只想和克拉克一起生活 一起做超人 |
[26:44] | You’ve got a second chance here. | 你在这里得到了第二次机会 |
[26:47] | But you have to be normal. | 但你必须做个普通人 |
[26:50] | You have to be human. | 你必须做个人类 |
[26:53] | Why don’t you tell me about Krypton? | 你为什么不跟我说说氪星 |
[26:57] | Where was it? | 它本来在哪 |
[27:01] | There. | 在那 |
[27:02] | You’ve already lost so much. | 你已经失去了如此之多 |
[27:06] | But you could lose more if you’re not careful. | 但如果不小心你可能会失去更多 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, I don’t know what you’re saying. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[27:18] | Right. | 是啊 |
[27:20] | There’s no reason you should. | 你没理由听得懂 |
[27:22] | No more powers? You promise? | 不再用能力了 你能保证吗 |
[27:26] | – I promise. – All right, then. | -我保证 -那好 |
[28:06] | – Josie. – You told, didn’t you? | -乔茜 -你说出去了 是不是 |
[28:07] | – I had to. – My dad has lost it. | -我不得不说 -我爸都气疯了 |
[28:09] | I’m grounded until college, and Samuel, he’s in jail. | 我上大学前都要禁足 而塞缪尔进监狱了 |
[28:12] | He killed Kenny, Josie. He tried to kill Kara and me. | 他杀了肯尼 乔茜 他还想杀了卡拉和我 |
[28:15] | No, he didn’t. I asked him, okay? | 不 他没有 我问过他了 |
[28:17] | I went to his house after school, and we talked about it. | 我放学后去了他家 我们谈过了 |
[28:22] | – You were with him after school? – Yes. | -你放学后和他在一起 -没错 |
[28:24] | I was at his house when they arrested him. | 他被捕时我就在他家 |
[28:25] | You were with him the whole time? | 你一直跟他在一起吗 |
[28:26] | You were supposed to be my friend. You said you’d protect me. | 你本该是我的好朋友 你说过你会保护我 |
[28:28] | – Were you with him? – Yes, are you happy? | -你是不是一直跟他在一起 -是 高兴了吗 |
[28:42] | Josie was with Bernard this afternoon. | 乔茜今天下午一直和伯纳德在一起 |
[28:44] | She was there when he got arrested. | 他被捕时她就在他家 |
[28:46] | – So? – This means that there’s no way | -所以呢 -这意味着他不可能 |
[28:47] | he could have run us off the road. Someone else did. | 开车去撞我们 是其他人做的 |
[28:50] | Maybe Bernard didn’t kill Kenny. | 或许杀死肯尼的不是伯纳德 |
[28:52] | – It’s not our problem. – It is now. | -这不是我们的问题 -现在是了 |
[28:55] | We scared someone enough that they came after us. | 我们吓得某个人来追杀我们 |
[28:57] | They’re not going to stop. | 他们是不会停手的 |
[29:01] | – What happened down there? – No powers. | -刚刚在楼下发生了什么 -不再用能力了 |
[29:05] | No more trying to be a superhero. | 不再试图做个超级英雄 |
[29:07] | But we’ve come so far. | 但我们走了这么远 |
[29:09] | If we stop now, what’s the point? | 如果我们现在停手 还有什么意义呢 |
[29:11] | It’s not a game. You almost died tonight. | 这不是游戏 你今晚差点送命 |
[29:15] | Kenny’s dead. Nothing we do can change that. | 肯尼死了 无论我们做什么他都不会复生 |
[29:20] | I’m human now. | 现在我是人类 |
[29:23] | I thought we were doing something important together. | 我还以为我们一起做的是很重要的事 |
[29:26] | Well, we’re not anymore. | 现在不做了 |
[29:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[29:31] | To find someone who’s gonna help me catch Kenny’s killer. | 去找能帮我抓住杀害肯尼的凶手的人 |
[29:54] | Sheriff Collins. | 柯林斯警长 |
[29:56] | – Hey, sweetheart. – I have to talk to you about the hit-and-run. | -亲爱的 -我得和你谈谈撞我们的人 |
[29:58] | It wasn’t Mr. Bernard. | 凶手不是伯纳德老师 |
[30:00] | He was with Josie all afternoon. | 他下午一直和乔茜在一起 |
[30:02] | What, now, did Josie tell you that? Because between you and me, | 这是乔茜告诉你的吗 这话我只和你说 |
[30:05] | she’s saying just about anything to keep that teacher out of trouble. | 为了不让那个老师进监狱 她什么话都说得出 |
[30:08] | I don’t think she’s lying about this. | 我不认为她在说谎 |
[30:09] | I know you want to believe your friend, | 我知道你想相信你的朋友 |
[30:11] | but she’s in a real messed-up place right now. | 但她现在精神状态很不好 |
[30:12] | We found Kenny’s laptop in the woods. | 我们在树林里找到了肯尼的笔记本电脑 |
[30:14] | It has all of these pictures on it. | 电脑里有很多照片 |
[30:15] | Stuff he had seen through his telescope | 是通过他的望远镜拍到的 |
[30:17] | that people wouldn’t want anyone to know. | 都是人们不希望被人发现的事 |
[30:19] | Slow down. What exactly is on that laptop? | 等等 那台电脑里都有些什么 |
[30:23] | One of the pictures showed Mr. Bernard with Josie. | 其中一张照片拍到了伯纳德老师和乔茜 |
[30:25] | But there were other pictures. We’ll get them soon, | 但还有其他照片 我们很快就能解锁 |
[30:27] | and I am sure Kenny’s killer is in one of them. | 其中某个人肯定就是杀害肯尼的凶手 |
[30:30] | I know we should have told you sooner, but — | 我知道我该早些告诉你 可… |
[30:32] | It’s okay. You’re doing the right thing now. | 没关系 你现在的决定是对的 |
[30:38] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去说 |
[30:49] | You and Kara are quite the little detectives. | 你和卡拉真像一对小侦探 |
[30:52] | You ever think about going into law enforcement? | 你有没有考虑过进入执法机关 |
[30:54] | No, not really. Science is kind of my thing. | 其实没有 我更喜欢科学 |
[30:57] | Well, if you ever want to trade in your microscope for a badge, | 如果你想放下显微镜 戴上警徽 |
[31:00] | you let me know. | 记得告诉我 |
[31:02] | I think we can talk here. | 我想我们在这说就行了 |
[31:04] | Well, I don’t want anyone to interrupt us. | 我不想让任何人打扰我们 |
[31:24] | Holy crap! | 我的天啊 |
[31:28] | So, where’s that magical laptop full of evidence, Alex? | 那个满是证据的神奇电脑在哪 艾丽克斯 |
[31:33] | I have to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[31:36] | Alex! Where are you? | 艾丽克斯 你在哪 |
[31:38] | I just got Kenny’s pictures back from Chloe. | 克洛伊把肯尼拍的照片发回来了 |
[31:39] | And there’s pictures of Sheriff Collins. | 有张照片拍到了柯林斯警长 |
[31:43] | I think he’s a part of a drug deal or something. | 我认为他参与了贩毒之类的事 |
[31:45] | The time stamp is the night Kenny died. | 拍摄时间正是肯尼被害那晚 |
[31:48] | Okay, cool, just tell mom I’ll be home after the game. | 好 告诉老妈我比赛后就回家 |
[31:58] | Alex, you gotta know I really am sorry about this. | 艾丽克斯 要知道我真的很为此抱歉 |
[32:06] | Kenny. And the bridge. The whole time, it was you. | 肯尼和桥上的事 一直以来都是你做的 |
[32:11] | – This whole time, it was you. – Where’s the laptop? | -一直以来都是你 -电脑在哪 |
[32:13] | I mailed it to the news station. They’ll get it tomorrow. | 我邮给新闻台了 他们明天就会收到 |
[32:16] | No. I don’t think so, honey. | 不 我不这么想 亲爱的 |
[32:20] | Go ahead and give me that phone. | 把你的电话给我 |
[32:31] | – Alex! You have to get back here. – Kara, | -艾丽克斯 你必须快回来 -卡拉 |
[32:32] | the stadium! He’s here. | 他就在体育场 |
[32:35] | Well, | 好了 |
[32:37] | I know where the laptop is. | 我知道电脑在哪了 |
[32:39] | You know, I told your sister at the Li’s not to get involved, | 我在李家告诉你妹妹不要牵扯进来 |
[32:43] | and the two of you still | 可你们两个仍然 |
[32:44] | went down in the woods looking for trouble. | 跑到树林里惹麻烦 |
[32:46] | After you. | 你先进去 |
[32:55] | Screw it. | 豁出去了 |
[33:01] | Kenny saw you. | 肯尼看到你了 |
[33:03] | He should have kept that telescope up in the sky. | 他就该只把望远镜对准星空的 |
[33:06] | He was such a smart kid. Good kid. | 他是个聪明的孩子 好孩子 |
[33:09] | He was my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[33:11] | I didn’t want to hurt him. | 我并不想伤害他 |
[33:14] | What did you want? | 你想怎样 |
[33:16] | A little compensation, maybe. | 也许要一点补偿吧 |
[33:18] | Get paid like a dog protecting spoiled rich folks. | 保护娇生惯养的有钱人 薪水却少得可怜 |
[33:20] | Drugs come over the border from Canada, | 毒品是从加拿大边境过来的 |
[33:22] | hardly even hide it. | 连藏都没藏 |
[33:25] | Must think I’m a joke. | 你肯定觉得我是个笑话 |
[33:26] | The government, they want me to burn it. | 政府想让我把毒品烧了 |
[33:28] | Why not get a little something back for myself? That’s all. | 我不如给自己一点回报 仅此而已 |
[33:31] | Yeah. Real heartbreaking. | 真是令人伤心 |
[33:34] | You’re a scumbag who kills kids to cover his own ass. | 你就是个杀死孩子来掩饰罪行的卑鄙小人 |
[33:38] | – You’re pathetic. – You’re real brave. | -好可悲 -你真是勇敢 |
[33:42] | Not even screaming. | 你连叫也不叫 |
[33:44] | Not that anyone could hear you. | 反正也没人能听得到 |
[33:46] | Someone’s listening right now. | 现在就有人在听 |
[33:49] | Someone who can hear every single word you say | 有人听得到你所说的每一个字 |
[33:52] | every time you breathe. Can you feel it? | 每一次呼吸声 你感觉得到吗 |
[33:57] | She’s coming. | 她要来了 |
[34:01] | Here! I’m down here! | 这里 我在这里 |
[34:13] | – Are you okay? – Duh, I knew you would come. | -你还好吗 -还用说 我就知道你会来 |
[34:24] | – Hey, Josie. – Don’t talk to me. | -乔茜 -别跟我说话 |
[34:33] | Can I sit here? | 我能坐这里吗 |
[34:36] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[34:44] | So, we found out the douche quarterback was smoking pot, | 我们发现那个混蛋四分卫抽大麻 |
[34:49] | caught a predator, and solved a murder. | 抓到了性侵犯者 还解决了谋杀案 |
[34:52] | We’re doing pretty great this week. | 这周我们干得不错 |
[34:54] | And everybody hates us. | 但是大家都讨厌我们 |
[34:56] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[34:58] | Being on the outside. | 做个边缘人物 |
[35:01] | I only wish Kenny were here. | 我只希望肯尼在这 |
[35:05] | Speaking of, um… | 说到这个 |
[35:07] | Chloe found something else on the laptop. | 克洛伊在笔记本电脑上有发现 |
[35:10] | She deleted it from the rest of the files, | 她把它从其他的文件里删掉了 |
[35:12] | but she sent me a copy. | 但是她给我发了副本 |
[35:21] | He knew. | 他知道了 |
[35:22] | And he didn’t tell. | 但是他没说 |
[35:24] | The last time I saw him, he tried to kiss me. | 我上次见到他时 他想亲我 |
[35:28] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[35:31] | But if he were here, | 但如果他在这里 |
[35:34] | I’d kiss him in front of everyone. | 我会当众亲他 |
[35:38] | He liked me. | 他喜欢我 |
[35:40] | All of me. | 喜欢我的全部 |
[35:46] | Well, I guess I don’t have plans tonight. | 我今晚好像没计划 |
[35:50] | Or ever. | 以后都不会有 |
[35:53] | Wanna hang out? | 要出去玩吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[35:57] | Yeah, definitely. | 当然好 |
[36:00] | We could go flying. I won’t tell Mom. | 我们可以去飞 我不会告诉妈妈的 |
[36:03] | I don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[36:05] | – Why not? – ‘Cause you almost died. Twice. | -为什么 -因为你差点死了 两次 |
[36:10] | I’d rather be human than risk losing you. | 我宁愿做人类 也不要失去你 |
[36:18] | I’ve never had a sister. | 我从来没有妹妹 |
[36:24] | I promise I’ll get better at it. | 我答应你我会做得更好的 |
[36:33] | We’re turning the lights off, we swear. | 我们发誓马上就关灯 |
[36:37] | – Oh, my God. – Where was it? | -天呐 -在哪找到的 |
[36:39] | It was found in the Sheriff’s car. | 在警长的车里找到的 |
[36:41] | Mrs. Li thought you two should have it. | 李夫人觉得应该交给你们俩 |
[36:45] | I think it’s a thank you. | 我想这是对你们俩的感谢 |
[36:47] | For what it’s worth, I am so proud of both of you. | 无论如何 我为你们俩感到骄傲 |
[36:56] | Lights out. | 关灯吧 |
[37:05] | – Good night, Alex. – Good night, Kara. | -晚安 艾丽克斯 -晚安 卡拉 |
[37:16] | – Kara? – Yeah. | -卡拉 -嗯 |
[37:19] | Can I use the bathroom first tomorrow? | 明天我能先用厕所吗 |
[37:21] | Sure. | 好 |
[38:05] | You slept in. | 你睡过头了 |
[38:07] | – Yeah. – Good. | -嗯 -很好 |
[38:10] | Remember this thing? | 记得这个吗 |
[38:12] | That was the best thank you gift we ever got for solving a case. | 这是我们收到过最好的破案谢礼 |
[38:16] | Kenny was one of the first people I lost on Earth. | 肯尼是我在地球上失去的第一个人 |
[38:21] | It doesn’t get any easier. | 失去一个人还是那么令人心痛 |
[38:25] | Kenny Li. | 肯尼·李 |
[38:27] | Keeper of secrets. | 守密者 |
[38:31] | That’s the first time I really understood what I had in you, | 那是我第一次真正明白你对我的意义 |
[38:37] | what it could mean to have a sister. | 拥有一个妹妹的意义 |
[38:39] | It’s crazy to think that I ever thought that you were | 我曾经居然认为你的出现 |
[38:42] | the worst thing that could happen to me. | 是发生在我身上最倒霉的事 |
[38:46] | I’d never get over it. | 我会永远无法释怀 |
[38:50] | – Well, I did hog the bathroom. – Yes. | -我的确喜欢霸占厕所 -没错 |
[38:54] | After Kenny, that’s when I realized | 在肯尼之后 我才意识到 |
[38:57] | that you and I could get through anything together. | 我和你可以一起度过所有的磨难 |
[39:00] | That’s the first time I really became Kara Danvers. | 那是我第一次真正地成为卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[39:02] | It’s a good thing, too. It got us through the next ten years. | 那也是好事 支撑我们度过了接下来的十年 |
[39:05] | I remember | 我记得 |
[39:08] | thinking I would never feel at home on Earth. | 以为我在地球上再也不会有家的感觉 |
[39:11] | I still don’t, in a way. | 某种程度上来说 现在还是没有 |
[39:15] | But I feel at home with you. | 但是和你在一起 我有家的感觉 |
[39:19] | Always. | 永远都会 |
[39:23] | It was a good idea, coming here. | 回家是个好主意 |
[39:28] | I don’t think I could have slept in any other bed last night | 昨晚没有玛吉 要不是睡在自己以前的床上 |
[39:30] | without Maggie. | 我肯定会失眠 |
[39:33] | I’m sorry I punished you for trying to help. | 对不起 因为你想帮我而折磨你 |
[39:35] | It was your turn. | 也该轮到你了 |
[39:37] | – I never want to hurt you. – I know. | -我不想伤害你 -我知道 |
[39:42] | I am getting better. | 我在慢慢地恢复 |
[39:46] | Sorry I haven’t shown it. | 抱歉没让你看到 |
[39:49] | Maybe if I had, you’d have more hope right now. | 如果我有 你现在就会抱有更多希望了 |
[39:52] | You’re here. | 你陪着我 |
[39:55] | Right now, that’s all I really need. | 现在我只需要这样 |
[40:00] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:09] | Sandwiches, sparkling water and pie. | 三明治 气泡水和馅饼 |
[40:13] | You are the best. | 你最好了 |
[40:15] | Think about what I said. | 好好想想我说过的话 |
[40:17] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:20] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[40:26] | Strong girl. Brave girl. | 坚强勇敢的女儿 |
[40:29] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[40:31] | No rush. | 别着急 |
[40:33] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[40:37] | Drive safely. | 小心开车 |
[40:38] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[40:40] | So, J’onn says to head straight back to the DEO, | 荣恩说直接开回超查部 |
[40:42] | and if we scratch his car, he’ll put us in containment. | 如果我们刮花了他的车 他会把我们关起来 |
[40:45] | Well, you better let me drive, then. | 那你最好让我来开车 |
[40:46] | Why? I’m a great driver. | 为什么 我开车技术更好 |
[40:47] | You almost killed us twice coming up here. | 你在这里差点害死我们两次 |
[40:49] | That possum came from nowhere. | 那只负鼠不知道从哪冒出来的 |
[40:51] | Keys. Come on. | 钥匙拿来 快点 |
[40:56] | If you’re so worried about my driving, | 如果你这么担心我的开车技术 |
[40:57] | why didn’t you say anything yesterday? | 你昨天怎么什么也没说 |
[40:59] | Because yesterday, | 因为昨天 |
[41:00] | getting into an accident didn’t seem like a big deal. | 发生意外似乎不算什么大事 |
[41:02] | Today, I would like to avoid it. | 但今天 我不想有意外发生 |
[41:05] | Progress. | 有进步啊 |
[41:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:11] | – Classic. – Yep, turn it up. | -经典老歌啊 -没错 开大声点 |