时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[00:06] | We go home, Father. | 回家 父亲 |
[00:10] | Do you know how many people in this world | 你知道这世界有多少人 |
[00:11] | want to have super powers? | 想要超能力吗 |
[00:12] | I need you to hear me, I don’t have powers. | 我需要你听我的话 我没有超能力 |
[00:23] | The waterfront explosion still affects another mile radius. | 海滨区的爆炸仍对向外的方圆一英里有影响 |
[00:25] | We should keep patrolling for damage. | 我们应该继续巡查其造成的损害 |
[00:47] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[01:08] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈 你没事吧 |
[01:12] | Yeah. Yeah, babe, I’m fine. | 是的 宝贝 我没事 |
[01:16] | You wanna set the table? This won’t take long to cook. | 你去摆餐具好吗 饭就快煮好了 |
[01:19] | Sure. | 好 |
[01:47] | Mom? | 妈 |
[01:49] | Can I watch a movie tonight if I finish my homework? | 我今晚写完作业的话能看部电影吗 |
[01:54] | You know what, I just… | 那什么 我刚刚 |
[01:56] | realized I have to go back to work for something. | 想起来我在公司那边还有点事 |
[01:58] | Can you go over to Tess’ for dinner tonight? | 你今晚能去苔丝家吃晚饭吗 |
[02:00] | Mom, do I have to? | 妈 我非得去吗 |
[02:01] | Ruby, this is not a discussion. You’re going to Tess’. | 鲁比 这事没得商量 你必须去苔丝家 |
[02:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | Hi, Mr. J. | 你好 荣先生 |
[02:27] | You, uh, looking for something? | 你在找东西吗 |
[02:29] | I would like to find the b’rahh alcom. | 我想找贝拉赫 |
[02:31] | Oh! Oh. You know, I’ve been brushing up on my Martian, b’rahh. | 我一直在温习火星语 贝拉赫的意思是 |
[02:35] | Library! No. | 图书馆 不对 |
[02:37] | Bathroom. | 洗手间 |
[02:38] | To relieve myself. | 解一下内急 |
[02:40] | You don’t know where it is? | 你不知道在哪儿吗 |
[02:43] | Haven’t you been here for like three weeks? | 你不是已经来了三周了吗 |
[02:47] | And four days. | 零四天 |
[02:50] | Precisely. | 准确地说 |
[02:52] | Yeah, it’s down the hall, | 走到走廊尽头 |
[02:54] | around the corner, third door to your left. | 转个弯 左手边第三个门 |
[02:56] | We really should put up signs. | 我们真该放上个标识牌 |
[02:57] | May I go? | 我能去了吗 |
[03:00] | – Yeah. – Thank you! | -嗯 -十分谢谢 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | Shut down those systems | 关闭那些系统 |
[03:07] | so there’s no possibility of infiltration. | 以避免渗透的可能性 |
[03:09] | Um, boss. Hey, can I chat with you for like a hot sec? | 老大 我能跟你聊一会子吗 |
[03:14] | A hot sec? | 一会子 |
[03:15] | Oh, my God. Never mind. | 天呐 算了 |
[03:16] | Listen, your dad just asked me for permission to use the bathroom. | 刚才你父亲去洗手间之前征求了我的许可 |
[03:22] | Yeah, well, he’s still getting used to things around here. | 他还在适应这里的环境 |
[03:24] | Sure. But it was kinda like the way he said it. | 是 但他的语气有点不对劲 |
[03:28] | Like he was a prisoner or something. | 听着他还是把自己当成囚犯 |
[03:31] | Well, he was a prisoner for over 300 years. | 毕竟他已经做了三百多年囚犯了 |
[03:33] | Exactly why I think that you might wanna take him out. | 所以我才觉得你该带他出去 |
[03:37] | Like into the non-DEO world. | 远离超查部 |
[03:43] | I run a complex and highly sensitive government operation here. | 我管理着一个复杂且高度敏感的政府部门 |
[03:45] | Yeah, yeah, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:49] | Winn? | 温 |
[03:51] | – I got your message. – Yes. Yes. Of course. | -我收到你的消息了 -对了 好的 |
[03:54] | So, I’m not really quite sure what to make of it, | 我还不确定该怎么解读这件事 |
[03:56] | but I thought you guys should see this. | 但我觉得你们该看一下 |
[03:58] | This is an incident that happened this morning. | 这是今早发生的事件 |
[04:01] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[04:02] | So, the city sent out an exploratory team | 纳市派出了一支勘探队 |
[04:04] | to investigate the effects of the submarine attack, | 调查潜艇袭击所造成的影响 |
[04:07] | and you can see that they found something strange in the bedrock, | 你们可以看到 他们在基岩处发现了奇怪的东西 |
[04:11] | so they went to check it out. | 于是前去查看 |
[04:13] | And… | 然后 |
[04:15] | It got attacked. | 他们被袭击了 |
[04:17] | Yep. I mean, luckily, their emergency systems kicked in | 对 幸好他们的应急系统及时启动 |
[04:19] | and they made it to the surface, | 他们才得以浮出海面 |
[04:20] | but they could have easily just been taken out. | 但他们当时可以轻易被歼灭 |
[04:24] | What else can you find out? | 你还能找到什么线索 |
[04:26] | Oh! The USGS geothermal scans, | 对了 美国地质勘探局的地热扫描 |
[04:28] | we can pull up one of those to find these coordinates. | 我们可以调出扫描图像来找到那里的坐标 |
[04:34] | Okay. Well, I can tell you two things, right off the bat. | 好了 我可以立刻告诉你们两件事 |
[04:38] | One, according to the rock layers, | 第一 根据岩层信息 |
[04:41] | that ship has been under there | 那艘船已经在那里待了 |
[04:43] | for about 12,000 years, | 大约一万两千年之久 |
[04:46] | and two, whatever metal it’s made out of | 第二 用于制造它的金属 |
[04:49] | is not on the periodic table. | 不在元素周期表上 |
[04:58] | Okay, slow down, slow down. | 好了 慢点走 慢点走 |
[05:00] | We’re getting close, we’re getting close. | 咱们就快到了 就快到了 |
[05:02] | Wait. No. Hey. Wait, okay. | 等等 不 等一下 好了 |
[05:04] | Ship should be right under us. | 那艘船应该就在咱们脚下 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:08] | All right, stand back. Everyone, stand back. | 好了 退后 大家都退后 |
[05:10] | – I saw Clark do this once. – Get back! | -我看到克拉克曾经这么做过 -退后 |
[05:12] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[05:13] | There’s a way of doing this without destroying public property. | 有一种办法可以不破坏公共财产 |
[05:16] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[05:18] | Oh, man, I wanted to see that. | 老兄 我还想看那招呢 |
[05:21] | Awesome. | 这下可好 |
[05:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:26] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[05:28] | This might feel a little weird. | 这可能会感觉有点怪 |
[05:32] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[05:33] | – Oh, God, that was horrible. – Shh. | -天呐 刚刚好可怕 -嘘 |
[05:34] | That was amazing. | 太奇妙了 |
[05:36] | – Can we do that all the time, please? – No. | -咱们能经常这么玩吗 -不行 |
[05:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | Is that a person? | 那是个人吗 |
[05:47] | Looks like. | 看着像 |
[05:54] | There’s an empty one. | 这有个空位置 |
[05:56] | Okay, that’s not creepy, not at all. | 好吧 这一点都不诡异 |
[06:07] | Don’t shoot. | 别开火 |
[06:10] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们并无恶意 |
[06:19] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[06:51] | My God. | 天呐 |
[06:52] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | -天呐 -我知道 |
[06:54] | – It’s Mon-El. – I know. | -是蒙·艾尔 -我知道 |
[06:57] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[06:59] | Wait a minute, how are you breathing? How is he breathing? | 等一下 你怎么在呼吸 他怎么在呼吸呢 |
[07:02] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:03] | According to the samples taken this morning, | 根据今早取得的样本 |
[07:05] | the air should still be toxic to Daxamites. | 这里的空气应该仍对达克萨姆人有毒 |
[07:08] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[07:10] | Did someone cure you? | 有人治好了你吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah, and what was that language you were speaking on the ship? | 对啊 还有你在船上讲的是什么语言 |
[07:14] | Saturnian. | 土星语 |
[07:16] | But there’s life on Saturn? | 可是土星上有生命吗 |
[07:18] | Why did you fire on the divers in that submersible? | 你为什么要朝那艘潜水器上的潜水员开火 |
[07:21] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:24] | I heard the ship’s defense system activate though. | 但我听到那艘船上的防御系统启动了 |
[07:26] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吧 |
[07:26] | Yeah, they got out of there in time. | 嗯 他们及时撤离了 |
[07:28] | That’s some ship you got there. | 你们那艘船很特别 |
[07:30] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从未见过类似的东西 |
[07:32] | It’s, uh… It’s alien. | 那是外星飞船 |
[07:37] | Who’s in the other chambers? | 其他休眠舱里的人是谁 |
[07:39] | Just passengers. | 只是乘客 |
[07:41] | – Are they dangerous? – No. | -会造成威胁吗 -不会 |
[07:43] | No, they’re, um… They’re like me. | 他们 他们跟我一样 |
[07:46] | Why did you wake up and everybody else is still asleep? | 为何你醒过来了 而其他人还在沉睡 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry, guys, I was in hypersleep, and it’s all, um… | 抱歉各位 我之前进入了超休眠状态 |
[07:53] | It’s all very hazy right now, so… | 现在记忆非常模糊 |
[07:55] | So you don’t remember anything about the other passengers? | 你完全不记得其他乘客的事了吗 |
[07:57] | There will be plenty of time to ask questions. | 之后有大把的时间供你提问 |
[07:59] | He really needs to rest. | 他现在真的需要休息 |
[08:03] | – Come on. – Right. Good to see you, buddy. | -来吧 -好 见到你很开心 兄弟 |
[08:04] | Yeah. It’s great to have you back. | 是啊 你能回来真好 |
[08:06] | – I look forward to our debriefing. – Enough. | -很期待听你说说情况 -够了 |
[08:18] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[08:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:25] | It’s been… | 一直以来… |
[08:28] | Tough. | 我很艰难 |
[08:31] | Seven months of not knowing. | 七个月没有你的音讯 |
[08:34] | Seven months? | 七个月吗 |
[08:39] | I tried to send a message… | 我想给你发信息 |
[08:42] | so many times, to tell you I was okay, but I couldn’t. | 试了很多次 告诉你我没事 但是不行 |
[08:46] | – I tried. – It’s okay. | -我尽力了 -没关系 |
[08:51] | You can tell me all about what happened later. | 你可以晚点再告诉我发生了什么 |
[08:55] | Kara– | 卡拉 |
[08:57] | – No, Kara– – Just sleep. | -不 卡拉 -睡吧 |
[09:32] | Coming. | 来了 |
[09:41] | Hi, Patricia. | 帕翠莎 |
[09:56] | So, it’s just you? | 只有你吗 |
[09:58] | You didn’t bring, uh… | 你没带… |
[10:02] | Ruby? | 鲁比吗 |
[10:07] | I’ve never met the girl. | 我根本没见过她 |
[10:08] | So, I don’t think you should expect me to keep her name straight. | 所以你别强求我能记住她的名字 |
[10:12] | Well, you kicked me out for having her, | 你因为我怀了她把我赶走 |
[10:14] | I didn’t think you’d wanna meet her. | 所以我觉得你可能不想见她 |
[10:17] | No, you made your choice. | 不 那是你的选择 |
[10:19] | You had to know that there would be consequences. | 你需要自己承担后果 |
[10:21] | – I was a kid. – You know as well as anyone | -我当时是个孩子 -众所周知 |
[10:23] | that the moment you become pregnant, you’re not a kid anymore. | 你也清楚得很 怀孕之后就不是孩子了 |
[10:26] | So I didn’t deserve a support system? | 所以我不配得到任何支持吗 |
[10:30] | Married adults have children all the time, | 结婚的成年人生孩子很正常 |
[10:32] | they need their parents. | 他们需要父母 |
[10:34] | I would have just been a crutch for you. | 我只能是你的拐杖 |
[10:35] | You were my mother. | 你是我母亲 |
[10:36] | And I always wanted what was best for you. | 而我一直都为你着想 |
[10:38] | So you just let me leave? | 所以你就任我离开吗 |
[10:41] | That’s not what I wanted to have happen at all. | 这个结果并不是我想要的 |
[10:45] | Do you know how hard it was for me to come here? | 你知道我来这里需要多大的勇气吗 |
[10:49] | – Well, then why did you? – You’re unbelievable. | -是吗 那你为什么要来 -真是不可理喻 |
[10:56] | Some things have been happening. | 最近出了一些事 |
[10:58] | What things? | 什么事 |
[11:02] | I guess I was just wondering if, | 我只是想知道 |
[11:06] | growing up, | 我小时候 |
[11:09] | if I ever did anything strange. | 有没有做过什么奇怪的事 |
[11:10] | What do you mean by “Strange”? | 什么叫”奇怪” |
[11:13] | I don’t know. Did I fall? Like, fall and not get hurt? | 不知道 比如摔倒 摔倒但是没受伤 |
[11:16] | Did I ever lift anything really heavy? | 比如能够扛起很重的东西 |
[11:19] | No. No, nothing like that. | 没有 完全没有 |
[11:21] | – Nothing? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[11:26] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[11:30] | Well, maybe you could help me | 也许你可以帮我 |
[11:33] | find something out about my birth mother. | 找一下我的亲生母亲 |
[11:34] | Well, why do you wanna know about her? | 你为什么想找她 |
[11:40] | You know what, | 算了 |
[11:42] | just forget it. | 当我没说 |
[11:44] | Sorry I bothered you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[11:51] | I was at a press event. | 我之前在媒体见面会上 |
[11:57] | Someone had a gun. They fired it into the crowd. | 当时有人带了枪 朝着人群扫射 |
[12:01] | A lot of people got hurt. | 很多人都受了伤 |
[12:04] | I got home, | 我回了家 |
[12:06] | and I found a hole in my coat. | 发现我的外套上有个洞 |
[12:12] | Found a little piece of metal, a bullet. | 还找到了一小块金属 一颗子弹 |
[12:16] | It was completely flattened. | 已经完全扁了 |
[12:21] | I got shot | 我中了枪 |
[12:22] | and it didn’t puncture my skin. | 但是子弹却没有穿过我的皮肤 |
[12:27] | I got shot and I didn’t feel it. | 我中了枪 却没有感觉 |
[12:31] | How could I not feel it? | 我怎么会没有感觉 |
[12:35] | Patricia, | 帕翠莎 |
[12:37] | what is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:42] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[13:21] | You ask about your birth mom. | 你问起了生母的事 |
[13:24] | I lied. | 我骗了你 |
[13:28] | I didn’t adopt you. | 你不是我收养的 |
[13:31] | I found you. In this. | 是我捡到的 在这里 |
[13:37] | I… | 我 |
[13:40] | I just… I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[13:42] | No, I didn’t either. | 对 我也不明白 |
[13:45] | I didn’t know where you were from, | 我不知道你来自哪里 |
[13:46] | or who left you in this thing or why. | 也不知道是谁把你放在这里 又是为什么 |
[13:52] | And you just… You looked so damned helpless… | 而你当时 看起来那么无助 |
[13:58] | that I took you home. | 于是我就带你回了家 |
[14:05] | Were you ever gonna tell me? | 你有打算告诉我吗 |
[14:07] | I swore that I would tell you when you turned 18, | 我发过誓等你十八岁就告诉你 |
[14:10] | but you were gone by then. | 但当时你已经走了 |
[14:12] | And I thought, well, maybe that’s better. | 于是我就想 也许这样更好 |
[14:16] | That you would be better off | 你在外独自谋生 |
[14:18] | out there on your own without knowing. | 我觉得也许你不知情会更好 |
[14:21] | That I’m an alien? | 不知道自己是外星人吗 |
[14:22] | Sam… I just wanted you to have a normal life. | 小萨 我只是希望你过上正常的生活 |
[15:20] | It’s unreal. | 难以置信 |
[15:23] | I still can’t believe he’s here. | 我还是无法相信他回来了 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:27] | Not so sure about the beard, though. | 不过这个胡子就难说了 |
[15:29] | I kinda like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[15:32] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真为你开心 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:41] | Yeah, he’s been a little… | 不过 他确实有点… |
[15:45] | A little distant. | 有点冷淡 |
[15:47] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[15:49] | Yeah, but you never know what he’s been through, you know? | 对 但我们不知道他经历了什么 对吧 |
[15:52] | Maybe just give him a little time. | 也许应该给他点时间 |
[15:58] | You know, I watched you two last year. | 我去年一直在关注你俩 |
[16:02] | I’ve never seen you more happy. | 我从没见你这么开心过 |
[16:06] | And I know that he would never do anything to hurt you. | 而且我知道他绝对不会做出伤害你的事 |
[16:18] | All right, Rubes, Mrs. Qualar is coming to stay. | 好了 鲁比 夸勒夫人会过来陪你过夜 |
[16:21] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[16:22] | I’m not sure yet, but I do know that you hate her cooking, | 我还不清楚 但我知道你讨厌她做的菜 |
[16:25] | so I’m leaving money for takeout. | 所以我留下点钱给你叫外卖 |
[16:27] | Right here. | 给你 |
[16:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[16:30] | I’m not exactly sure yet. | 我还不确定呢 |
[16:36] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[16:38] | Okay? Nothing is wrong. | 好吗 没问题的 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry I yelled at you earlier. | 抱歉之前吼你来着 |
[16:46] | I found something out. | 我发现了一些事 |
[16:48] | About myself. And it’s a really good thing. | 关于我自己的 非常棒的事情 |
[16:53] | It’s gonna answer a lot of questions, | 很多问题都会得到解答 |
[16:54] | but I gotta take this trip to get those questions answered. | 但是我要用这趟旅行来解答那些问题 |
[16:57] | Can’t I come with you? I can come with you. | 我能和你一起吗 我可以跟着你去 |
[16:59] | I know you want to, and I wish that you could, | 我知道你想来 我也希望你能来 |
[17:02] | but I gotta do this on my own, okay? | 但是这事得我自己去处理 好吗 |
[17:06] | Hold my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[17:09] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[17:11] | Your pulse? | 你的脉搏 |
[17:12] | That’s you. | 那就是你 |
[17:14] | You are my heart. | 你就是我的心 |
[17:17] | Are you gonna trust me? | 你会相信我吗 |
[17:20] | Something wonderful is happening. | 有美妙的事情正在发生 |
[17:24] | Just promise to tell me about it when you come back. | 保证回来之后跟我讲就行 |
[17:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:30] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[17:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:34] | Hey, so now that we know | 既然现在我们知道了 |
[17:36] | it’s just friendly ol’ Mon-El in the ship, | 飞船里只是我们的老朋友蒙·艾尔 |
[17:37] | maybe you could finally go have that outing with your dad. | 也许你终于可以和你爸出去玩了 |
[17:40] | We have to learn more about the ship Mon-El was on. | 我们应该仔细研究下蒙·艾尔所在的飞船 |
[17:43] | There are five other passengers on board we know nothing about. | 上边还有其他五个我们不了解的乘客 |
[17:45] | They’re literally asleep. | 他们可都在睡觉呢 |
[17:46] | The ship is secure, okay? | 那船很安全 好吗 |
[17:48] | We’re running comms on it to find its origin, | 我们在对其运行指令 以找它的起源 |
[17:50] | we’re monitoring it in case anybody else wakes up. | 我们时刻监控着它 以防万一有别人醒来 |
[17:52] | I will alert you if anything happens. | 如果有事发生我会通知你的 |
[17:54] | Yes, leave us in charge. | 没错 交给我们管吧 |
[17:56] | And by “Us,” I mean Alex, | 我说”我们” 其实是指艾丽克斯 |
[17:58] | because I should not be in charge of anything. | 因为我没资格管任何事情 |
[18:03] | Just go be with your dad. | 赶紧去和你爸相处吧 |
[18:13] | This brown water is a popular beverage on Earth? | 这种棕色的水是地球上流行的饮料吗 |
[18:17] | In the mornings mostly. | 多数是早上喝 |
[18:24] | Yes. | 棒 |
[18:25] | I understand the appeal of c’of-fee. | 我见识到口加啡的魅力了 |
[18:30] | It’s pronounced “Coffee.” | 那个词念”咖啡” |
[18:33] | It’s only a short walk from the DEO. | 这里离超查部不远 |
[18:34] | You can come down here any time. | 你可以随时来这里 |
[18:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:41] | A duel of intellect? | 智力的对决吗 |
[18:43] | That is chess. | 那是国际象棋 |
[18:45] | An ancient game of strategy with infinite outcomes. | 一个古老的战略游戏 有着无数的结果 |
[18:49] | Much like o’kk rotokk. | 有点像奥可若塔克 |
[18:52] | We should play o’kk rotokk sometime. | 咱们应该找些时间玩奥可若塔克 |
[18:56] | I don’t really have a lot of time for games, | 我没什么时间玩游戏 |
[18:58] | but you should come down here, learn chess. | 不过你该经常来这里 学学下棋 |
[19:06] | If you wish to return to the DEO, let us go. | 如果你想回超查部 那咱们就走 |
[19:09] | Oh, no, Father, it’s okay, it’s okay. We can stay out. | 不是的 父亲 咱们可以呆在这里 |
[19:14] | You’ve been a prisoner for 300 years, | 你被囚禁了三百年 |
[19:16] | you shouldn’t feel like a prisoner here. | 你不该在这里也感觉像个囚犯 |
[19:18] | I know I am not a prisoner of the DEO, my son. | 我知道我不是超查部的囚犯 儿子 |
[19:22] | You are. | 你才是 |
[19:24] | You have glanced at your smart devices 43 times since we arrived. | 来到这里之后 你看了那台智能设备43次 |
[19:28] | Your body is here, | 你的身体在这里 |
[19:30] | but your mind is trapped in your work. | 但是你的思想被困在了工作中 |
[19:34] | You live there, your only friends are there, | 你生活在那里 你仅有的朋友在那里 |
[19:36] | you have nothing outside of it. | 在外边你什么都没有 |
[19:38] | You’ve been here three weeks, I’ve been here 300 years. | 你才来了三周 我在这里三百年了 |
[19:42] | I think I know a little more about | 我想我还是比你更懂得 |
[19:43] | how to engage with this world than you do. | 怎样与这个世界互动 |
[19:47] | Thank you for showing me the way here. | 谢谢你带我来这里 |
[19:49] | I will return if I require more brown water. | 如果我还想要棕色水的话 我会回来的 |
[19:51] | – Father, come on– – You have completed your mission, | -父亲 别这样 -你完成了你的任务 |
[19:54] | and now I would like to return to my room. | 现在我想回到我的屋里了 |
[20:35] | I’m on my way. | 我正赶过去 |
[21:02] | Hey, you shouldn’t be in here. | 你不应该来这里 |
[21:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:41] | I wanna give you the benefit of the doubt, | 我想姑且相信你 |
[21:43] | but you attacked two agents. | 但是你攻击了两名特工 |
[21:56] | Was… | 是不是… |
[21:59] | Were you confused by the hypersleep? | 你是不是被超休眠搞糊涂了 |
[22:02] | Is that why you snuck out of the med bay, | 是不是因为这个你才溜出医疗室 |
[22:06] | broke into a secure storage room and almost killed two people? | 闯进安全存储室 还差点杀了两个人 |
[22:08] | I didn’t almost kill anyone. | 我没有差点杀人 |
[22:19] | Is it not you? | 难道这不是你吗 |
[22:22] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:24] | Then… Then make me believe it. | 那就让我相信这一点 |
[22:27] | Please. | 求你 |
[22:34] | You know, I don’t sleep anymore. | 我现在都睡不着觉了 |
[22:37] | I lay awake at night just staring at the ceiling, | 我晚上躺在床上盯着天花板 |
[22:40] | because if I close my eyes I dream about you dying. | 因为我一闭上眼就会梦到你死 |
[22:44] | I see you disappear | 我看到你 |
[22:47] | into the blackness of space forever. | 飘向黑暗的太空 永远消失 |
[22:57] | This was all I wanted. | 这是我梦寐以求的 |
[23:01] | This. | 就是你 |
[23:02] | And when I saw you on that ship… | 然后当我在那艘船上见到你时 |
[23:06] | oh, my God, I felt like I could hope again. | 我的天 我感觉自己又有希望了 |
[23:10] | I could touch you, | 我可以触碰你 |
[23:12] | and see you and hear you, | 看到听到你 |
[23:14] | and be with you, finally. | 最终和你在一起 |
[23:24] | But… | 但是 |
[23:30] | you’re different. | 你变了 |
[23:41] | You have nothing to say? | 你都没什么可说的吗 |
[23:49] | Nothing? | 一句都没有 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:01] | Shame on me for having a human heart. | 怪我不该有颗人类的心 |
[25:15] | What are you doing, Sam? | 你这是在做什么 小萨 |
[25:35] | Okay, you look different. | 你的确看起来不同了 |
[25:40] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[25:41] | I’m fine, thanks. I’m better than Kara. | 很好 谢谢 我比卡拉强多了 |
[25:45] | Yeah, I’m assuming that since you didn’t tell her anything, | 我想既然你什么都没告诉她 |
[25:47] | you are definitely not gonna tell me anything, so… | 你肯定也什么都不会告诉我 |
[25:51] | Still, here I am. | 可我还是来了 |
[25:54] | Thought I’d give it a shot. | 觉得好歹该试试 |
[26:07] | I know something’s going on. | 我知道肯定有情况 |
[26:10] | Oh, yeah, that alien ship. | 你那艘外星飞船 |
[26:15] | That’s not just any alien ship, is it? | 那不是普通的外星飞船对吧 |
[26:17] | There’s a lot that you don’t understand, okay? It’s… | 有很多事是你不了解的 明白吗 |
[26:20] | – It’s different now. – Different, how? | -现在一切都不同了 -怎么不同了 |
[26:22] | It’s just different! Okay? | 就是不同了 明白吗 |
[26:30] | There’s a lot… | 有很多事 |
[26:32] | There’s a lot to explain here, okay? I acknowledge that. | 有很多事需要解释 这我承认 |
[26:38] | And I’m sorry, Winn, | 我很抱歉 温 |
[26:39] | but I need you as a friend right now. | 但现在 我需要你这个朋友 |
[26:43] | I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[26:46] | And I need your help to get back to that ship. | 我需要你帮我回到那艘飞船上去 |
[26:52] | People will get hurt if I don’t. | 否则会有人受伤的 |
[26:55] | Kara will get hurt. | 卡拉也会受伤的 |
[26:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:29] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[27:32] | I think it’s working. | 好像能行 |
[27:33] | Okay, the stasis fluid levels are okay. How’s the power? | 凝滞液在正常水平 能源怎么样 |
[27:36] | Are you sure this is safe? | 你确定这样做安全吗 |
[27:38] | Crief, the therian pump is jammed. | 糟糕 特里安泵堵住了 |
[27:41] | – I don’t know what that means. – Okay. | -我听不懂 -好吧 |
[27:43] | Just reset the circuit on the end of the first pod. | 你去重置第一个休眠舱下的电路 |
[27:45] | Winn, you okay? | 温 你还好吗 |
[27:51] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[27:53] | – He’s… I just made him help me. – You kidnapped him. | -他 是我逼他帮我的 -你绑架了他 |
[27:56] | – I didn’t — – He didn’t kidnap me. | -我没有 -他没有绑架我 |
[27:58] | Listen, we only have your best interests at heart. | 我们这样做都是为你好 |
[28:00] | So, which of you two is deciding what my best interests are? | 什么才是为我好是由你还是他来决定的 |
[28:08] | Good. I’m taking that and you back to the DEO. | 那好 我要把装置和你都带回超查部 |
[28:12] | – I… I can’t let you. – Get out of my way! | -我不能让你那么做 -别拦着我 |
[28:22] | My necklace. | 我的项链 |
[28:25] | Why’d you have to come down here, anyway? | 你们之前为什么非得下来不可 |
[28:29] | If we hadn’t come here, you would have died. | 如果我们没来 你就已经死了 |
[28:32] | It doesn’t matter, I’m not your problem anymore. | 那不重要 我不用你再担心我了 |
[28:34] | How could you have changed so much? It’s only been seven months. | 你怎么会变了这么多 才过了七个月 |
[28:38] | No, it’s been seven years! | 不 已经过了七年 |
[28:44] | It’s been seven months for you, | 你的时间过去了七个月 |
[28:45] | but it has been seven years for me | 但自我乘着分离舱离开那天起 |
[28:49] | since the day I went in that pod. | 我的时间已经过去了七年 |
[28:57] | When I left Earth, I went through some kind of wormhole. | 当我离开地球时 我通过了某种虫洞 |
[29:01] | Kor-El calls it a disruption. | 科·艾尔说那是某种干扰 |
[29:02] | And it took me to the future. | 我被送去了未来 |
[29:04] | And I’ve been living on Earth, | 过去七年里 |
[29:05] | in the 31st century, for the past seven years. | 我一直生活在三十一世纪的地球上 |
[29:10] | That explains why he’s not allergic to lead anymore. | 所以你才不再对铅过敏了 |
[29:12] | L-Corp develops a cure about 400 years from now. | 差不多四百年后L公司会研发出解药 |
[29:17] | So what? You just… | 所以你就这么 |
[29:21] | You just forgot about me? | 你就这么把我忘了 |
[29:27] | Why are you still wearing the necklace? | 那你为什么还要戴着项链 |
[29:31] | – No. No, no. – What? What is it? | -不 不 -怎么了 出什么问题了 |
[29:34] | The power to the chambers are failing. | 休眠舱的能源不足了 |
[29:36] | Does that mean that everybody else is gonna wake up? | 那其他人也要醒过来了吗 |
[29:38] | No, it means they’re going to die. | 不 他们会死 |
[29:42] | We can reroute the power to all the chambers except… | 我们可以重设所有休眠舱的供能线路 除了 |
[29:48] | No. | 不 |
[29:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:53] | She’s drowning. | 她要淹死了 |
[29:56] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[29:59] | I can’t… | 我打不碎 |
[30:00] | It’s white dwarf glass, I can’t… | 这是白矮星玻璃 我打不碎 |
[30:13] | Imra? Imra? | 艾姆拉 艾姆拉 |
[30:18] | Imra? | 艾姆拉 |
[30:23] | She’s okay. | 她没事了 |
[30:26] | She’s breathing. | 她还在呼吸 |
[31:59] | Are there any updates? | 有什么变化吗 |
[32:01] | She’s stable for now. | 她的状况稳定了 |
[32:02] | We’re still analyzing her genetic makeup | 我们还在分析她的基因组成 |
[32:04] | so we can treat her properly. | 以便合理救治 |
[32:05] | I mean, is there anything you can tell us to help? | 你有什么信息能帮到我们吗 |
[32:09] | She’s from Titan. | 她是从土卫六来的 |
[32:12] | Without power to the ship | 在飞船失去能源后 |
[32:13] | she may have been off life support longer than we think. | 生命维持系统失灵的时间可能比想象中要久 |
[32:20] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[32:24] | Her name is Imra. | 她叫艾姆拉 |
[32:27] | Winn, will you let me know if her condition changes? | 温 如果她情况有变告诉我好吗 |
[32:30] | Yeah, of course. | 好 当然 |
[32:39] | He’s from the future. | 他是从未来回来的 |
[32:42] | Yeah, I can safely say I was not expecting that. | 嗯 我完全没想到会是这样 |
[32:59] | What are these empty rooms for? | 这些空房间是做什么用的 |
[33:02] | It’s not much. | 虽然谈不上豪华 |
[33:06] | But, um, it’s an apartment. | 不过 这是间公寓 |
[33:10] | To live in. | 用来住的 |
[33:15] | I never thought I’d see you again, Father. | 我从没想到还能再见到您 父亲 |
[33:19] | Not after the invasion. | 特别是我们遭到入侵后 |
[33:22] | I’d gotten so used to living here on Earth, on my own. | 我早就习惯了独自生活在地球上 |
[33:27] | Work has always made me feel productive. | 工作一直都让我觉得很充实 |
[33:30] | Useful. | 很有用 |
[33:33] | But you are so right. | 但您说得很对 |
[33:36] | I have isolated myself in my work. | 我用工作孤立了自己 |
[33:42] | When I was a child, | 在我小时候 |
[33:43] | you taught me to always see the beauty in life. | 您教导我要永远看到生活中的美好 |
[33:48] | I’ve lost sight of that over the years. | 这些年来我失去了那份心思 |
[33:51] | Nothing is ever lost for good. | 没有什么是会永远失去的 |
[33:55] | It may not be Mars, but there | 虽然这里不是火星 但是 |
[33:58] | is much beauty to find on this planet. | 这个星球上有更多的美好等着你去发现 |
[34:01] | There is. | 是的 |
[34:04] | I am here for you now, son. | 我现在在你身边了 儿子 |
[34:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:10] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我才带你来这个地方 |
[34:16] | At this apartment? | 在这间公寓吗 |
[34:20] | I thought it might be a better fit than the DEO. | 我觉得会比在超查部更合适 |
[34:24] | For both of us. | 对我们俩来说 |
[34:28] | You shall move here too? | 你也要搬来这里吗 |
[34:30] | We could make this our… home. | 我们可以在这里安家 |
[34:35] | If you’d like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[34:40] | I would like that very much. | 我非常愿意 |
[34:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:01] | For all of this. | 我为发生的一切道歉 |
[35:04] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[35:09] | I had to keep living. | 我必须继续生活 |
[35:11] | You kept the necklace. | 你还留着项链 |
[35:13] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[35:15] | As a reminder of everything you-you taught me and did for me. | 它时刻提醒着你教我的一切 为我所做的一切 |
[35:21] | A reminder of you. | 提醒着我你的存在 |
[35:24] | It means a lot. | 这对我来说非常重要 |
[35:29] | You-you have to believe that no matter what… | 你必须要相信无论如何 |
[35:32] | what century or universe, | 无论我活在在哪个世纪 哪个宇宙 |
[35:35] | or world I’m living in, that I would never forget you. | 或是哪个世界 我永远都不会忘记你 |
[35:39] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[35:41] | It was wrong of me to keep the truth from you. | 不告诉你真相是我的不对 |
[35:43] | Well, the truth never hurts as much as secrets. | 真相永远也不及秘密伤人 |
[35:46] | Yeah, and I should have known better. | 这点我应该知道的 |
[35:50] | You’ve never needed my protection. | 你从来不需要我的保护 |
[35:54] | Except for that one time when we went for all-you-can-eat ribs. | 除了我们去吃自助肋排餐那次 |
[35:57] | And you, uh… | 你 |
[35:59] | you were inhaling those things, if I remember correctly. | 如果我没记错的话 你当时在狼吞虎咽 |
[36:01] | – I swear if hadn’t stopped you… – It was a limited-time offer. | -我敢说如果我没阻止你 -那是限时自助餐 |
[36:06] | I had to. | 我必须吃 |
[36:09] | That’s a good point. | 说得有理 |
[36:14] | This is the first time | 自从你回来后 |
[36:15] | I’ve seen you smile since you’ve been back. | 这是我第一次看到你笑 |
[36:20] | I haven’t had a chance to say it yet, but, uh… | 我一直没机会说 但是 |
[36:27] | it’s really good to see you. | 真的很高兴见到你 |
[36:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:34] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[36:38] | Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔 |
[36:43] | Imra. | 艾姆拉 |
[36:45] | Imra. | 艾姆拉 |
[36:49] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[36:50] | We-we thought your life support failed. | 我们以为你的生命维持系统失灵了 |
[36:52] | No, I’m fine. Tired, but fine. | 不 我没事 很累 但是没事 |
[37:02] | Imra, this is Kara Danvers. | 艾姆拉 这是卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[37:05] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[37:08] | I… | 我 |
[37:10] | I can’t believe it’s really you. | 不敢相信真的是你 |
[37:15] | Kara, this is Imra Ardeen. | 卡拉 这是艾姆拉·雅顿 |
[37:20] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[38:28] | You have come. | 你来了 |
[38:31] | I imagine you have questions. | 我猜你有问题要问 |
[38:33] | I have answers. | 我有你要的答案 |
[38:34] | I’ve seen you. | 我见过你 |
[38:38] | In my dreams. | 在我梦里 |
[38:41] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[38:42] | Science. | 科学产物 |
[38:44] | Magic. | 魔法化身 |
[38:46] | Information. | 信息来源 |
[38:49] | Your friend. | 你的朋友 |
[38:52] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[38:55] | This is your Fortress of Sanctuary. | 这是你的庇护堡垒 |
[38:58] | A piece of your world, | 你世界的一部分 |
[39:00] | the dead planet Krypton. | 死亡星球 氪星 |
[39:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[39:07] | Ruby was right. | 鲁比说得对 |
[39:09] | She thought I had powers, and I do. | 她认为我有超能力 而我真的有 |
[39:13] | I always knew that I was different, but I always thought | 我一直知道我与众不同 但我一直以为 |
[39:15] | it was because I was adopted. But… | 因为我是被人收养的 但其实 |
[39:19] | it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[39:26] | I’m like Supergirl. | 我和超女一样 |
[39:27] | You are so much more than that. | 你的能力远不止这些 |
[39:33] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[39:35] | You are a culmination of centuries of work, | 你是数世纪研究工作的顶峰 |
[39:38] | a being designed for one purpose, | 为了一个目标而生 |
[39:42] | to execute justice. | 为了执行正义 |
[39:44] | I’m a hero? | 我是英雄吗 |
[39:47] | They will not call you a hero. | 人们不会称你为英雄 |
[39:51] | They will call you Worldkiller. | 人们会叫你灭世者 |
[39:53] | They will try to contain your power, but they will fail. | 人们会设法牵制你的能力 但是不会成功的 |
[39:56] | You will show no mercy to those who oppose you. | 你不会对那些阻挡你的人手下留情 |
[39:59] | Your justice will burn the world of man. | 你的正义将会烧毁人类世界 |
[40:03] | No. I’m not | 不 我不是 |
[40:06] | a Worldkiller. | 灭世者 |
[40:08] | I’m-I’m not a Worldkiller. I-I have a life. I’m… | 我不是灭世者 我有自己的生活 |
[40:14] | I’m a good person. I have a daughter. | 我是个好人 我有个女儿 |
[40:17] | Your offspring was an unfortunate error. | 你的后代是个不幸的错误 |
[40:21] | Your powers were supposed to manifest when you came of age. | 在你成年后 你的能力就应该显现 |
[40:25] | She delayed the realization of your destiny. | 她推迟了你实现你的命运 |
[40:27] | She is not an error! | 她不是个错误 |
[40:30] | You will soon forget her. | 很快你就会忘记她 |
[40:32] | You will soon forget all mortal trappings. | 很快你就会忘记这些凡人外衣 |
[40:35] | No. This can’t be right. | 不 这不对 |
[40:39] | It is time for you to emerge. | 你是时候现身了 |
[40:43] | It is time for you to become Reign. | 你是时候成为主宰了 |
[41:05] | No. No! | 不 不 |