时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Hey, Doc, | 博士 |
[00:46] | you really think you can make that thing work? | 你真觉得你能让那东西奏效吗 |
[00:47] | We need to make it work if we’re ever gonna bring hope | 如果我们还想让这个黑暗的世界重现希望 |
[00:49] | back to this darkened world. | 就必须成功 |
[01:27] | You’re the best they could send? | 你就是他们手下最厉害的兵吗 |
[01:31] | Funny, I was gonna say the same thing. | 搞笑的是 我也正想问你这个问题 |
[02:23] | There are more like me, | 还有很多像我一样的人 |
[02:25] | and one day they will free this world. | 总有一天 他们会解放这个世界 |
[02:29] | That day may come, but you won’t be here to see it. | 也许会有那么一天 但你已经看不到了 |
[02:33] | That flag died a long time ago. | 那个标志很早以前就消失了 |
[02:36] | Well, it still means something. | 但它仍然具有意义 |
[02:40] | Yeah. It’s a bull’s-eye. | 对 它是我的靶心 |
[03:10] | With this, my reign will last for eternity. | 这样一来 我的统治将永垂不朽 |
[03:33] | Barry, we have a major problem. | 巴里 我们遇到大麻烦了 |
[03:35] | Yep. | 对 |
[03:36] | Fighting it right now. | 我正在解决 |
[03:37] | No, no, it’s about our wedding. | 不 是关于我们的婚礼 |
[03:39] | This is not the best time. | 现在谈这个可不是时候 |
[03:52] | Well, the caterers need a final count tomorrow morning | 酒席那边明早就需要我们给到最终人数 |
[03:54] | and not everyone has RSVP’d yet. | 但并不是所有人都回复了请柬 |
[03:59] | Who hasn’t RSVP’d? | 谁还没回复 |
[04:02] | Hey, Oliver, we gotta talk. | 奥利弗 我们得谈谈 |
[04:05] | Earth to Oliver. | 呼叫奥利弗 |
[04:12] | I’m a little busy | 我现在 |
[04:14] | right now. | 有点忙 |
[04:16] | Well, it’s not like you’re dealing with Damien Darhk, | 你又不是在对付达米恩·达克 |
[04:18] | I mean, these are just some ninjas. | 只是些普通的忍者而已 |
[04:20] | If you were here, you might have a little more respect | 你要是在场 可能会对这些”普通的忍者” |
[04:23] | for “just some ninjas”. | 多一点尊重 |
[04:25] | Okay, this is serious. | 好吧 这事很严肃 |
[04:26] | Barry and Iris need to know if we’re going to their wedding. | 巴里和爱瑞丝要确定我们是否参加他们的婚礼 |
[04:31] | Of course we’re going. | 当然参加了 |
[04:34] | Yes. Okay, so I’ll RSVP yes, then? | 棒 好的 那我就回复了 |
[04:40] | – Barring further ninjas. – Perfect. | -只要不出现新的忍者 -很好 |
[04:54] | Please, sir, alms for the poor? | 行行好 先生 施舍一下穷人 |
[04:56] | Out of the way, old man. | 闪开 老头 |
[04:58] | Royal business in Nottingham. | 我要去诺丁汉为王室办事 |
[05:00] | It’ll be your neck if we’re late. | 你要是给耽搁了 脑袋不保 |
[05:05] | It’s Robin Hood! | 是罗宾汉 |
[05:08] | Not quite. | 并不是 |
[05:15] | – Oh, dear. – Hey, guys, | -天啊 -伙计们 |
[05:17] | did we RSVP for Iris and Barry’s wedding? | 我们回复爱瑞丝和巴里的婚礼邀请了吗 |
[05:21] | We definitely did not. | 必须没有 |
[05:24] | Then that’s a serious breech of courtesy. | 这样可很没礼貌 |
[05:29] | Weddings are the worst. | 婚礼最烦人了 |
[05:39] | All right, team, let’s go! | 好了 各位 走吧 |
[05:41] | We got a wedding to prepare for! | 我们还要准备参加婚礼呢 |
[05:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:47] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[05:48] | When I tell you to get someone on the phone, | 当我让你找某人接电话的时候 |
[05:50] | that doesn’t mean five minutes, | 不是让你拖上五分钟 |
[05:52] | that means right now. | 而是马上 |
[05:54] | I don’t care if they’re busy, you make it happen. | 我才不管他们忙不忙 你都得搞定 |
[05:57] | Otherwise, you’re not gonna be able to afford a phone. | 否则 你马上就买不起电话了 |
[06:03] | My car! | 我的车 |
[06:05] | I’m scrambling a strike team. | 我在组织一支突击队 |
[06:07] | There’s no time, she’s on her own. | 没时间了 她在单打独斗 |
[06:08] | Supergirl, identify the threat so we can help you fight it. | 超女 确定目标身份 以便我们帮你击败它 |
[06:11] | Whatever it is, it came out of deep orbit and it is mad. | 无论那是什么 之前都藏得很深 而且发了狂 |
[06:14] | – So it’s alien? – Well, it’s definitely not NASA. | -是外星人吗 -反正不是航空航天局 |
[06:16] | – Is it Czarnian? – Or Hellgrammite. | -是匝尼安人吗 -或者是鱼蛉人 |
[06:21] | Dominator. | 统治者 |
[06:41] | These guys are so last year. | 这些家伙去年就露过脸了 |
[06:49] | I heard there was a fight. Is Kara okay? | 我听说打起来了 卡拉还好吗 |
[06:52] | She’s fine. She’s Supergirl. | 她没事 她可是超女 |
[06:57] | So, Mon-El just showed up like nothing was wrong? | 所以蒙·艾尔就像没事一样出现了 |
[07:00] | I think he was just trying to make things seem normal. | 我觉得他只是想让一切显得正常 |
[07:02] | Normal? The man I love, | 正常 我深爱的男人 |
[07:05] | and thought was dead, is alive. | 我以为他死了 但其实还活着 |
[07:08] | And every night I’d make up | 我每个晚上 |
[07:09] | all these scenarios of how I’d see him again | 都会幻想着再次见到他的场景 |
[07:11] | and now he’s actually here, but, guess what? | 现在他真的回来了 可你猜怎么着 |
[07:14] | He’s married. | 他结婚了 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be complaining. | 对不起 我不该跟你抱怨 |
[07:19] | I know you’re still dealing with the pain of Maggie. | 我知道你还在消化跟玛吉分手的痛苦 |
[07:22] | At least, we have each other. | 至少 我们还拥有彼此 |
[07:24] | And misery loves company. | 祸不单行 |
[07:26] | God, that’s depressing. | 老天 这真让人郁闷 |
[07:28] | Yep. And on that note, I’m gonna get another drink. | 既然如此 我就再来一杯 |
[07:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:43] | – Oh, wedding invitation. – “Barry Allen.” | -婚礼请柬 -巴里·艾伦 |
[07:46] | As in, wait, the Flash, Barry Allen? | 等等 就是闪电侠吗 |
[07:48] | The one and only. | 除了他还有谁 |
[07:49] | Oh. When is it? | 婚礼在什么时候 |
[07:52] | Tomorrow, I guess. | 明天吧 |
[07:53] | – Are you going? – Do I look like | -你要去吗 -我看起来像是 |
[07:55] | the kind of person that’s in the mood to go to a wedding? | 有心情参加婚礼的那种人吗 |
[07:58] | Besides, I’m not the only one on that invitation. | 再说了 请柬上邀请的又不是我一个人 |
[08:00] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[08:01] | This is not a time for us to go out or have any fun, | 现在这种时候 我们不适合出门 或是找乐子 |
[08:05] | this is our time to wallow, to drown our sorrows, | 我们现在应该沉迷堕落 沉浸在悲伤之中 |
[08:10] | and put on breakup weight. | 长上几斤肉 |
[08:13] | No. | 不要 |
[08:15] | I was just kidding. | 我是在开玩笑 |
[08:16] | I know that you’re incapable of putting on weight. | 我知道你长不了肉 |
[08:18] | Which I totally resent. | 我超恨你这一点 |
[08:19] | I mean, we are not going to just sit here and wallow. | 我是说 我们不要待在这里沉迷堕落 |
[08:24] | We are going to get ourselves out of this funk | 我们要走出沮丧 |
[08:29] | and off of this couch, | 离开沙发 |
[08:32] | and we’re going to get our mojo back. | 把我们的魅力找回来 |
[08:35] | What? Wait, what are we doing? | 什么 等等 我们要干什么 |
[08:40] | We’re going to that wedding. | 去参加婚礼 |
[08:55] | Iris, you are really glowing. | 爱瑞丝 你红光满面 |
[09:00] | Wait, it’s pregnant women who glow, brides blush. | 等等 孕妇才会红光满面 新娘那叫容光焕发 |
[09:03] | Right. Blushing bride I can do, | 对 我可以做容光焕发的新娘 |
[09:05] | the other one, not just yet. | 但孕妇就先算了 |
[09:07] | Oh, It doesn’t get better than this, ladies. | 这简直太令人开心了 姑娘们 |
[09:09] | I know. It feels so good to just be away from it all. | 是啊 能远离那一切感觉真棒 |
[09:13] | – Everything. – Where’s Mon-El? | -所有一切 -蒙·艾尔呢 |
[09:16] | You know what? It’s a long story, | 这个嘛 说来话长 |
[09:18] | but thank you for letting me bring my sister as my plus-one. | 但谢谢你让我带我姐姐一同出席 |
[09:21] | Yeah. Absolutely. I’m actually really excited to meet her. | 别客气 其实我很想见见她 |
[09:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. I should have warned you. | 抱歉 我应该事先提醒你的 |
[09:30] | I take a lot of keratin. | 我吃了好多角蛋白 |
[09:34] | Super strong nails. | 指甲超硬 |
[09:35] | So, um, you and Oliver? | 所以 你和奥利弗 |
[09:38] | You guys next, you think, to walk down the aisle? | 你们会成为下一对走上红毯的新人吗 |
[09:40] | Maybe once the city is not being attacked | 也许等到星城不受攻击 |
[09:42] | and Oliver is no longer under indictment | 奥利弗不再被起诉 |
[09:43] | and he’s spent enough time with his son | 他能有足够的时间 |
[09:44] | who is still mourning the loss of his mother. | 陪他仍沉浸在丧母之痛中的儿子吧 |
[09:46] | – So, any day now. – Any day now. | -所以说快了 -快了 |
[09:50] | Well, cheers, Iris, to your big day. | 爱瑞丝 为你的大喜日子干杯 |
[09:52] | – To your big day. – Cheers. | -敬你的大喜日子 -干杯 |
[09:54] | Thanks, girls. Glad you are here. | 谢谢姑娘们 很高兴你们能来 |
[09:59] | You know, I mean, I’ve been in love with Iris since I was ten. | 我从十岁就爱上了爱瑞丝 |
[10:02] | How am I supposed to fit all that love into one vow? | 这么深厚的爱意 用一份誓言哪说的完 |
[10:05] | I’ve already written 38 pages, single spaced. | 我已经写了三十八页 单倍行距 |
[10:07] | You could always speed-read it. | 你可以速读 |
[10:09] | No, no one would understand me. | 不行 大家会听不懂的 |
[10:11] | I don’t know what to do, man, I need help. | 我不知道该怎么办了 老兄 帮帮我 |
[10:13] | Barry, when you’re up there, | 巴里 等你走上圣坛 |
[10:16] | – and you look into her eyes… – Damn. | -注视着她的双眼 -见鬼 |
[10:18] | …the words will come. | 就知道该说什么了 |
[10:19] | And if they don’t, | 如果还是不知说什么 |
[10:21] | the look on your face will tell her everything that she needs to know. | 你脸上的表情会告诉她想知道的一切 |
[10:26] | You clean up nice, my friend. | 你打扮得很帅气 朋友 |
[10:28] | Thanks. Yeah, you, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[10:30] | I can’t believe you’re really doing this. | 真不敢相信你真的要结婚了 |
[10:32] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 老兄 |
[10:33] | What can I say, I got the girl. | 我能说什么呢 我得到了那姑娘的芳心 |
[10:35] | And, so did you. | 你也是 |
[10:36] | You ever think about making it official? | 你有想过要结婚吗 |
[10:39] | Again? Yeah. | 再结一次 想过 |
[10:43] | I think that with everything going on right now, | 我觉得就目前的情况来看 |
[10:44] | it’s just not the right time. | 时机还不成熟 |
[10:47] | – You love her? – I love her so much. | -你爱她吗 -我很爱她 |
[10:51] | Put a ring on her. | 那就给她戴上婚戒 |
[10:53] | People like us are always going to be getting into trouble, right? | 像咱们这样的人总是会惹上麻烦 对吧 |
[10:56] | Having someone we love by our side | 有我们所爱的人陪在身边 |
[10:58] | just makes getting out of that trouble that much easier. | 摆脱麻烦就容易得多了 |
[11:00] | We have something to fight for. | 我们可以为他们而战 |
[11:03] | If I can have my happy ending, so can you. | 如果我能有个幸福结局 你也可以 |
[11:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:09] | I’m supposed to be the all-knowing mentor. | 我才应该是那个无所不知的导师 |
[11:13] | I have been known to catch up. | 我以”迎头赶上”出名 |
[11:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:20] | You didn’t react to my joke. | 你没对我的笑话做出反应 |
[11:22] | That’s fine, he got it. | 没关系 他听懂了 |
[11:27] | I call it, “The calm after the Firestorm.” | 我称之为”火风暴之前的平静” |
[11:31] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[11:32] | It’s efficient decelerating serum. | 这是高效减速血清 |
[11:35] | It’s a cure? | 这是解药吗 |
[11:36] | We’ve spent months trying to devise a solution | 我们已经花了好几月的时间想办法 |
[11:39] | to neutralize the Firestorm matrix. | 来使火风暴模型失效 |
[11:41] | Uh, separate ourselves without blowing up. | 在不爆炸的情况下把我们分离开 |
[11:43] | Or switching bodies. We read your notes. | 或是交换身体 我们读了你的笔记 |
[11:45] | Although, why you wouldn’t want to | 不过 我想不通的是 |
[11:46] | switch bodies with him is beyond me. | 你为何不愿意跟他交换身体 |
[11:48] | What Squidward here means to say is, | 章鱼哥的意思是 |
[11:50] | we took the data you extrapolated | 我们拿到了你从牛顿 居里夫人 |
[11:51] | from Newton and Curie and Galileo… | 和伽利略那里推断得来的数据 |
[11:53] | Hacks, every one of them. | 我们黑到了所有数据 |
[11:54] | …and we ran it through a Conway class nucleo-dynamic synthesizer. | 我们把它放进康威级的核动力合成器中进行分析 |
[12:00] | Hold your applause, I only built it myself. | 先别鼓掌 我是自己造出来的哟 |
[12:02] | First off, nobody was clapping. | 首先 没人想鼓掌 |
[12:04] | Second, that explains why it couldn’t | 第二 这就解释了它为何不能 |
[12:05] | splice a proton for a neutrino field. | 为中微子场连接质子 |
[12:07] | I’ll splice the proton from your neutrino field. | 我会从你那个中微子场连接质子 |
[12:09] | “Fields.” I’ve got a million fields. | 是”那些” 我有上百万个中微子场 |
[12:12] | Really? Are all your fields this unbearable? | 是吗 你的中微子场都这么让人承受不来吗 |
[12:13] | Gentlemen, we appreciate your efforts, | 先生们 我们很感谢你们的努力 |
[12:15] | but how do you account for the destabilization | 但你们要如何造成火风暴模型的 |
[12:18] | of the Firestorm matrix? | 不稳定性 |
[12:19] | – We trick it. – We trick it. | -我们耍它 -我们耍它 |
[12:22] | Quark spheres. | 利用夸克球体 |
[12:24] | They’ll convince the matrix that our genetic codes are connected, | 它们会说服模型 我们的基因编码是相关联的 |
[12:27] | when, in actuality, they’re not. That’s genius. | 但其实并没有 太有才了 |
[12:30] | And, you’re sure this’ll work? | 你们确定这招能行吗 |
[12:32] | No powers for either of us? | 我们两个都不会有超能力了 |
[12:33] | Guaranteed to put out the fire in Firestorm. | 保证能扑灭火风暴的火 |
[12:36] | One of you takes it… | 只要你们其中一人喝下它 |
[12:36] | Boom. You’re back to your old selves. | 砰 你们就恢复原来的自己了 |
[12:38] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[12:41] | Uh, just to be safe, I’d like to have Gideon run some tests, | 为了安全起见 我想让吉迪恩做一些测试 |
[12:44] | calculate dosage. | 计算剂量 |
[12:45] | We could take this directly after the ceremony. | 我们可以在典礼过后马上服用 |
[12:48] | I can’t wait to tell Clarissa and Lily | 我等不及要告诉克莱丽莎和莉莉 |
[12:51] | that I’m finally coming home. | 我终于可以回家了 |
[12:52] | This is fantastic news, isn’t it? | 这是个天大的好消息 对吧 |
[12:54] | Yeah, it’s great. It’s everything we wanted, | 是的 这是我们梦寐以求的 |
[12:57] | so thanks, guys. | 谢了 二位 |
[12:58] | – You’re welcome. – You’re welcome. | -不客气 -不客气 |
[13:19] | Hail victory! | 胜利万岁 |
[13:21] | Hail Fuhrer! | 元首万岁 |
[13:28] | The rebels’ technology is impressive. | 反叛军的技术很先进 |
[13:30] | It’s a good thing you stopped them when you did. | 幸好你及时阻止了他们 |
[13:33] | – Can you make it work? – Yes. | -你能让它奏效吗 -是的 |
[13:36] | But I need time to test it. | 但我还需要时间来测试 |
[13:39] | To ensure they haven’t set a trap. | 确保这不是他们设下的陷阱 |
[13:46] | You have one day. | 给你一天时间 |
[13:51] | You heard her. | 你听到她的话了 |
[14:02] | Almost time for the rehearsal dinner. | 就快到预排晚宴了 |
[14:04] | Of course. I was just finishing up some personal work. | 好的 我刚刚做完一些个人工作 |
[14:07] | Come in, my dear. How are you doing? | 请进 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[14:09] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[14:13] | Yes, the last wedding we attended together… | 我们共同参加的上一场婚礼 |
[14:17] | Was mine. | 还是我的婚礼 |
[14:20] | Ronnie was such a great man. | 罗尼是个好男人 |
[14:22] | I should know. | 我要是早知道 |
[14:23] | I might have spent more time with him than you did. | 有可能会跟他多相处 甚至超过你陪他的时间 |
[14:25] | He was the best. | 他是天下最好的男人 |
[14:26] | I think he’d be so happy for you, though. | 不过我觉得他会为你高兴的 |
[14:29] | You know Cisco and Wells | 你知道西斯科和威尔斯 |
[14:30] | needed my help to come up with that cure, right? | 需要我帮忙来研制那种解药 对吧 |
[14:32] | Of course, my darling. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[14:34] | Caitlin, I saw your brilliance written all over it. | 凯特琳 我看到它充满了你的智慧 |
[14:39] | So what will you do when you’re no longer Firestorm? | 所以等你不是火风暴之后 你打算怎么办 |
[14:42] | Be a better husband, I hope. | 我希望能做个更称职的丈夫 |
[14:44] | And father. | 和父亲 |
[14:46] | There’s a project I promised Lily we would work on together. | 有个项目我答应过莉莉会跟她一起完成 |
[14:49] | And, most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[14:51] | I’ll be spending time with my grandson. | 我会陪伴我的外孙 |
[14:54] | I plan to regale him with thousands of bedtime stories | 我准备把我的冒险经历编成上千个睡前故事 |
[14:58] | from all my adventures, | 讲给他听 |
[14:59] | and I intend to teach him chess. | 我还打算教他象棋 |
[15:01] | That sounds lovely. | 听起来不错 |
[15:03] | We better get going. | 我们最好出发了 |
[15:04] | Joe said that he’d lock up anyone who missed his speech. | 乔说他会把所有错过他讲话的人关起来 |
[15:07] | You better run along. | 你先走吧 |
[15:09] | – I’ll be right with you. – Okay. | -我马上就去 -好的 |
[15:53] | I never pegged you as a wedding guy. | 我从没想到你喜欢参加婚礼 |
[15:54] | I never pass up on a free buffet. | 我从来不会拒绝免费的自助餐 |
[15:57] | Or an open bar. | 或是免费酒吧 |
[16:01] | Sorry, didn’t I try and kidnap you, once? | 抱歉 我是不是有一次想绑架你来着 |
[16:04] | Yes. And I wouldn’t try that again. | 对 是我的话就不会试第二次 |
[16:13] | Somebody who drinks like that | 这么狂灌自己酒的人 |
[16:16] | is looking to make something go away. | 肯定是想遗忘某些事情 |
[16:17] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[16:19] | And what are you looking to make go away? | 你想遗忘些什么呢 |
[16:23] | Nothing. I just like the taste of scotch. | 没什么 我就是喜欢喝苏格兰威士忌 |
[16:27] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | I just called off my engagement. | 我刚取消了订婚 |
[16:33] | Yeah. So being here… | 是啊 所以在这里 |
[16:36] | really brings up a lot. | 让人回忆良多 |
[16:37] | What, did you catch him cheating? | 怎么 你抓到男友偷情了吗 |
[16:40] | Her. | 女友 |
[16:42] | It wasn’t anything like that. | 不是那种情况 |
[16:43] | We just wanted different things, you know? | 只是我们的需求不同 |
[16:46] | Wish I had realized that sooner. | 真希望我能早点想到 |
[16:48] | Had to make a break for it before later came around. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[16:50] | So, let me guess, | 那么 让我猜猜 |
[16:51] | being at the rehearsal dinner for the world’s most perfect couple | 世上最完美情侣的预排晚宴 |
[16:54] | is probably the last place that you wanna be. | 可能是你最不想来的地方了 |
[16:56] | It stings a little, yeah. | 是有些让人痛心 |
[16:59] | To making things go away. | 祝烦心事走开 |
[17:01] | And loving the taste of scotch. | 还有喜欢苏格兰威士忌的味道 |
[17:15] | This is really nice. | 这里真不错 |
[17:17] | – Thanks for having us. – Of course. | -谢谢你邀请我们 -当然 |
[17:19] | Um, actually, I wanted to ask you for a favor. | 其实 我想请你帮个忙 |
[17:22] | By the way, your sister | 另外 你姐姐 |
[17:23] | seems to be tipping the elbow pretty heavy. | 似乎挺沉醉其中的 |
[17:25] | Oh, that’s fine. | 没事的 |
[17:26] | No one can drink Alex under a table. | 没人能把艾丽克斯喝倒 |
[17:28] | She’s just had a rough go of it lately. | 她就是最近不太顺心 |
[17:31] | She’s not the only one, I’m guessing. | 我想不止她一个吧 |
[17:34] | I just noticed you don’t have your plus-one with you. | 我刚发现你没带你的伴儿来 |
[17:36] | Oh, I am pluses zero these days. | 我现在没有伴儿了 |
[17:40] | Sorry. What happened with Mon-El? | 抱歉 蒙·艾尔怎么了 |
[17:43] | What didn’t happen? | 什么没发生过 |
[17:46] | – The end of the world. – Faced that three times. | -世界末日 -经历过三次了 |
[17:48] | – Time travel. – I’ve been there, a lot. | -时间旅行 -我经常有 |
[17:49] | He’s married to someone else. | 他娶了别人 |
[17:53] | That’s… | 这个 |
[17:56] | I’ve got nothing for that. I’m sorry. | 这个我没经历过 抱歉 |
[17:57] | I mean, it’s my own fault. | 我是说 这是我的错 |
[17:59] | I keep forgetting that my life should only be about Supergirl, | 我总是忘记我的生活应该只专注于超女 |
[18:02] | but then, you know, life keeps finding a way to remind me. | 不过生活总是会想办法提醒你 |
[18:07] | I finally got Oliver to admit it’s okay to have love in his life, | 我终于让奥利弗认为自己可以拥有爱 |
[18:10] | now I’ve got to convince you, too? | 现在又要开导你了吗 |
[18:12] | Barry, it’s different for you guys, you’re human. | 巴里 这对你们来说不同 你是人类 |
[18:14] | And you’re what? Other than an alien, I mean… You know. | 那你又是什么 我是说除了你是外星人 |
[18:17] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[18:22] | Anyway, what was the favor you wanted to ask me? | 算了 你想要我帮什么忙 |
[18:26] | The last adventure that we had together, | 咱们上次一起冒险的时候 |
[18:28] | I learned about a very cool, new, non-superpower ability | 我发现了你有这么一个非常酷的 |
[18:32] | – that you have. – Yes. | -非超能力 -是 |
[18:33] | I was wondering if you might mind breaking it out? | 我是想你能不能拿出来用用 |
[18:42] | You’re late, as usual. | 你又迟到了 |
[18:43] | Sorry. Had to change. | 抱歉 得换衣服 |
[18:45] | – Don’t you have a time machine? – Yes. Very droll. | -你不是有时间机器吗 -是的 真好笑 |
[18:48] | Jefferson, I need to talk to you. | 杰佛逊 我需要和你谈谈 |
[18:49] | Would you excuse us for a minute? | 能给我们点时间吗 |
[18:55] | Where have you been, man? | 你去哪了 老兄 |
[18:56] | Cooking. | 烹饪 |
[18:58] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure this event’s catered. | 我可以肯定这里有提供食物 |
[19:00] | Not food. | 不是食物 |
[19:02] | This. | 是这个 |
[19:03] | Wait, I thought that the cure | 等下 尖端科研实验室 |
[19:05] | STAR Labs made for us was a blue one, not… | 给我们的解药不是蓝色的吗 这个… |
[19:08] | It is. This isn’t the cure. | 没错 但这不是解药 |
[19:09] | This is a molecular resequencing smart virus | 这个是分子重排智能病毒 |
[19:12] | with a non-normative reciprocal action. | 有着超规范化的相互作用 |
[19:15] | Do you just make up scientific words | 你是不是在胡编科学词汇 |
[19:16] | to make yourself sound smarter? | 好让自己显得更聪明啊 |
[19:17] | The contents of this file will rewrite your DNA | 这里边的东西能够重写你的DNA |
[19:20] | and give you superpowers. | 给你超能力 |
[19:21] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[19:23] | What kind of powers? | 什么样的能力 |
[19:24] | Well, I extrapolated it from the genetic abilities | 提取物中的遗传能力来自于 |
[19:26] | of a Microhexura Montivaga. | 麦克斯卓芒提巴卡 |
[19:28] | The spruce-fir moss spider. | 云冷杉青苔蜘蛛 |
[19:32] | You’re trying to turn me into Spider-Man? | 你是想把我变成蜘蛛侠吗 |
[19:34] | Well, no. I mean, you won’t be super strong | 不是 我是说 你不会有超级力量 |
[19:37] | and able to lift ten times your body weight. | 不能举起十倍于你身体重量的东西 |
[19:39] | Nor will you be able to shoot webs | 也不能从你屈肌皮下的 |
[19:41] | from a subdermal gland in your wrist flexor muscle. | 腺体中射出蜘蛛网 |
[19:43] | But I’ll have spidey-sense? | 但是我会有蜘蛛超感对吧 |
[19:45] | No, I’m afraid not. | 不 恐怕不会有 |
[19:46] | So what powers will I have? | 那我会有什么超能力 |
[19:47] | You’ll be able to stick to things. | 你能够黏在东西上 |
[19:50] | Incredible adhesion. Like glue. | 非常有附着力 像是胶水 |
[19:52] | You’ll just be stuck right on something, no sliding off. | 你会牢牢的贴在物体上 不会滑下去 |
[19:57] | The spectacular Sticky Man. | 超凡粘乎侠 |
[19:59] | Well, I’m sure Cisco could fashion you a more exciting sobriquet. | 西斯科肯定会给你个更有趣的绰号 |
[20:03] | The important thing is, you can still have what you want. | 重要的是 你还能达成自己的目的 |
[20:06] | You told me, when we began our latest adventures, | 你在咱们上次的冒险中跟我说过 |
[20:09] | that all you wanted was superpowers | 你只是想有超能力 |
[20:11] | and be able to be on the Waverider. | 并能够留在乘波号上 |
[20:13] | – Yeah, but… – Now you can have both. | -但是… -现在你可以两者皆有了 |
[20:15] | You may not be able to be Firestorm anymore, | 你可能不能再当火风暴了 |
[20:17] | but you can still be a Legend. | 但你依然可以做传奇的一员 |
[20:21] | I thought that would make you happy. | 我以为这会让你高兴 |
[20:23] | Yeah, you would think that. | 是 你是会这么以为 |
[20:28] | Can I have everybody’s attention for a second? | 我能占用大家一些时间吗 |
[20:32] | Grab a drink. | 拿杯酒 |
[20:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:36] | So, the old man has a few words to say. | 那么 老头子有几句话要说 |
[20:39] | What can I possibly say | 我还能说些什么 |
[20:41] | about Barry and Iris | 关于巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[20:44] | that everyone in this room doesn’t already know? | 在这里的大家都一清二楚 |
[20:47] | How they’re special, | 他们是多么特别 |
[20:50] | and kind, | 宽容 |
[20:52] | and brave. | 与勇敢 |
[20:54] | But we all know that, so, | 这我们都知道 所以 |
[20:57] | I’m gonna talk to you all about somebody you might not know. | 我只能谈谈一个你们或许不知道的人 |
[21:00] | Me. | 我 |
[21:02] | For the longest time, | 很长的一段时间里 |
[21:04] | I have been happy just to be Dad to these two. | 我很满足于当这两位的父亲 |
[21:10] | And then Wally comes along | 然后沃利来了 |
[21:13] | and… | 之后 |
[21:16] | Then watching them | 看着他们 |
[21:19] | face what they have in the last few years | 应对过去几年面临的磨难 |
[21:22] | with grace, and trust, | 充满魅力 信任 |
[21:26] | and love, so much love… | 还有爱 好多的爱 |
[21:29] | You see two people who love like that | 你看着两个这样相爱的人 |
[21:33] | and you want it, too. | 你也会想要 |
[21:37] | – Oh, I’m in this speech. – Yes, you are. | -这里还有我呢啊 -没错 |
[21:42] | So, | 所以 |
[21:44] | Barry, Iris, | 巴里 爱瑞丝 |
[21:48] | thank you | 谢谢你们 |
[21:49] | for showing me how to love again. | 向我展示了如何再次去爱 |
[21:52] | For showing me | 向我展示了 |
[21:54] | that love is the most important thing we have. | 爱是我们最重要的元素 |
[22:01] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[22:05] | – To Barry and Iris. – To Barry and Iris. | -敬巴里和爱瑞丝 -敬巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[22:21] | It’s no surprise, but that was a lovely speech. | 果不其然 那段演讲说得真好 |
[22:24] | It was the perfect speech, straight from the heart. | 完美的演讲 发自内心 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:28] | We should consider doing something along these lines. | 我们也该参考一下这些安排 |
[22:31] | Along what lines? What do you mean? | 参考什么 你什么意思 |
[22:33] | I mean, the friends and family, | 我是指亲朋好友 |
[22:36] | and crab cakes, and toasts, and those lines. | 蟹饼和祝酒词这些 |
[22:39] | Oh, yeah? You wanna have a rehearsal dinner? | 是吗 你也想办场预排晚宴 |
[22:42] | What exactly would we be rehearsing? | 我们有什么需要预排的 |
[22:44] | The thing that we would do the next day. | 预排第二天的婚礼 |
[22:51] | Did I have some of Cisco’s 10,000-proof cocktail | 我是不是误喝了西斯科专门用来 |
[22:53] | that he gives to Barry so that he can get drunk, | 灌醉巴里的一万度的鸡尾酒 |
[22:55] | or are you asking me to marry you? | 还是你真的在向我求婚 |
[22:56] | – What if I was? – What? | -如果是呢 -什么 |
[22:58] | That was silly. I am. | 没有如果 我就是在求婚 |
[23:00] | I mean, I don’t wanna get down on one knee | 我不想单膝跪地 |
[23:02] | and make it overly formal, | 搞得过于正式 |
[23:03] | because I’m a little bit sore from handling those ninjas, but… | 因为收拾那些忍者害我还有点酸痛 但 |
[23:07] | Felicity Megan Smoak, | 费利西蒂·梅根·斯莫克 |
[23:12] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[23:15] | No. | 不 |
[23:16] | – No? – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[23:18] | – Yes? – No. No, no. | -是愿意 -不不不 |
[23:19] | No. Yes, as in I meant no, no. | 不 是指的是不愿意 |
[23:22] | No. | 不愿意 |
[23:24] | I’m not understanding what’s going on here. | 我不明白现在这是什么情况 |
[23:26] | I love our life, I love what we have, | 我爱我们的生活 爱我们现在的状态 |
[23:28] | I love William, I… | 我爱威廉 我… |
[23:31] | Are you framing this for a “but”? | 你是在为”但是”做铺垫吗 |
[23:33] | Let’s just talk about this another time. | 我们改天再谈这件事吧 |
[23:34] | This might come as some surprise, | 你听了这话可能有点惊讶 |
[23:35] | but I’m actually physically incapable | 但我现在全身心都无法去想 |
[23:37] | of talking about anything else right now. | 除了这件事以外的事 |
[23:38] | We don’t need a piece of paper | 我们不需要一纸婚约 |
[23:39] | to show each other that we love each other. | 来向彼此证明我们相爱 |
[23:41] | I totally agree with that. | 这我完全同意 |
[23:43] | This has nothing to do with any types of pieces of paper. | 这与任何形式的”纸”都无关 |
[23:45] | This has to do with you and me taking the opportunity | 这是关于你和我借一个美好的时机 |
[23:47] | to get up in front of the people that we love, | 站在我们所爱的人面前 |
[23:49] | to have the people who love us present, | 让爱我们的人见证 |
[23:51] | and make a commitment to one another. | 与彼此许下承诺 |
[23:53] | Yeah, and the commitment part is great. | 是的 承诺那部分很美好 |
[23:54] | I’m so down for the commitment part. | 承诺那部分我完全愿意 |
[23:56] | Super on it with that, but not the legal part. | 超级愿意 但法律约束那部分不愿意 |
[23:59] | I’m still not understanding. | 我还是没听懂 |
[24:00] | – Just forget about it. – No, Felicity… | -先别谈这件事了 -不 费利西蒂 |
[24:02] | Oliver, I don’t wanna marry you. | 奥利弗 我不想嫁给你 |
[24:41] | Man, I wish I could sleep-fly. | 我真希望我也能飘着睡 |
[25:47] | Professor. | 教授 |
[25:49] | Your daughter insisted I not walk around your house naked, | 你女儿坚持我不能光着身子在你家来回走 |
[25:53] | so I found one of your dresses. | 所以我找了件你的袍子穿 |
[25:57] | You’re out of milk. | 你家没有牛奶了 |
[26:43] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧你这副邋遢样 |
[26:46] | Why is it so bright here? | 这里怎么这么晃眼 |
[26:47] | I mean, don’t they have clouds on this Earth? | 这个地球上没有云彩吗 |
[26:49] | – Where have you been? – Jeez. | -你昨晚去哪了 -天啊 |
[26:50] | Why didn’t you come back to Joe’s? | 你怎么没回乔那去 |
[26:52] | – I was out. – “Out?” | -我出去了 -“出去” |
[26:54] | Out doing what? | 出去做什么了 |
[26:56] | Jogging. Fully clothed. | 慢跑 穿戴整齐 |
[26:59] | – Why? – Well, you had me so worried. | -怎么了 -你让我担心坏了 |
[27:01] | You can’t just disappear on another Earth. | 你不能在另一个地球行踪不明 |
[27:03] | Look, I didn’t do anything that I wouldn’t have done on our Earth. | 我没做任何在咱们的地球不会做的事 |
[27:07] | – Okay. – Per se. | -好吧 -就我而言 |
[27:11] | Hey, Kara. Alex. | 卡拉 艾丽克斯 |
[27:16] | Yeah, that’s… | 没错 你是 |
[27:19] | – Sara. – Sara. Okay. | -莎拉 -莎拉 对 |
[27:20] | – That’s me, I’m Sara. – I knew that. | -就是我 我叫莎拉 -我知道 |
[27:23] | That’s so funny. How are you? | 真有趣 你还好吗 |
[27:25] | How are you? It’s a lovely day, isn’t it? | 你还好吗 今天天气真好不是吗 |
[27:27] | It’s such a perfect day for a wedding. | 正适合举办婚礼 |
[27:28] | – How are you doing? – I’m good. | -你今天好吗 -我很好 |
[27:30] | A little hungover, but I’ll survive. | 有点宿醉 但没什么大事 |
[27:31] | How are you? How’s your butt? | 你还好吗 你屁股还好吗 |
[27:34] | I heard you fall out of bed this morning | 我今早听见你从床上摔下去了 |
[27:36] | and it sounded like it hurt. | 听起来挺疼的 |
[27:39] | Yeah, a little. | 是有点疼 |
[27:43] | All right, I will catch you guys inside. | 好了 我们里面再见 |
[27:49] | – You… – It was not what it sounded like. | -你 -不是听起来那么回事 |
[27:52] | – …didn’t. – I did. I did. | -不是吧 -是的 是的 |
[27:55] | Like, twice, I think. Three times. | 还做了两次 我想是三次 |
[27:58] | My God, what did I do? | 我的天 我都做了什么 |
[28:00] | What did I do? Do you know what I did? | 我都做了什么 你知道我做了些什么吗 |
[28:03] | – Uh, not the specifics, no. – Look, I had a one-night stand. | -不知道具体细节 -我搞了一夜情 |
[28:06] | – You did. – Kara, it’s horrible. | -没错 -卡拉 这太糟糕了 |
[28:08] | – No. – I’m terrible. | -不 -我太坏了 |
[28:09] | It’s such a guy thing to do. I am a horrible, terrible guy. | 男人才会做这种事 我就像个坏男人一样 |
[28:13] | No, you’re a healthy, single lady. | 不 你是个健康的单身女性 |
[28:16] | And you just had a really great time at a wedding, | 你不过是参加婚礼时玩得很开心 |
[28:17] | there’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没什么不对的 |
[28:19] | – You didn’t do anything wrong. – I didn’t? | -你没做错什么 -没有吗 |
[28:21] | No. And Sara’s awesome. | 没有 再说莎拉人很好 |
[28:22] | Except for the fact that she’s an assassin. | 除了她是个刺客这一点 |
[28:26] | She’s an assassin? Sassy assassin. | 她是个刺客 蛮横的刺客 |
[28:30] | Get into this church now. | 快进教堂吧 |
[28:33] | Welcome to the West/Allen wedding, | 欢迎来到韦斯特与艾伦的婚礼 |
[28:34] | can I show you to your seat? | 要我带您去座位吗 |
[28:35] | Are you here for the bride or groom? | 您是新郎还是新娘的宾客 |
[28:37] | Well, considering I’ve tried to kill the groom a couple of times, | 考虑到我好几次试图杀死新郎 |
[28:41] | it’s probably best I sit on the bride’s side. | 我或许坐在新娘那边比较好 |
[28:46] | Uh, well, that would be the left side. | 那请在左侧就坐 |
[28:48] | Great. | 好 |
[28:56] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[29:00] | I hate cops. | 我讨厌警察 |
[29:02] | – Hi, David. – Hi, Cecile. | -大卫 -塞西尔 |
[29:05] | And lawyers. | 还讨厌律师 |
[29:08] | Friend from work? | 工作上的朋友吗 |
[29:11] | Not quite. | 算不上 |
[29:19] | – Sparkling? – Excuse me? | -小闪[苏打水] -你说什么 |
[29:23] | I just thought you might be a little parched. | 我只是觉得你可能有点渴了 |
[29:25] | Big day, jitters and all. | 大日子 会很紧张 |
[29:27] | You’re getting married. | 你要结婚了 |
[29:28] | – I am. – Today. | -是啊 -今天 |
[29:29] | Today. Yes, I am. Today. Yeah. | 今天 是的 今天 |
[29:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:33] | So, sparkling water? I have lemon, I have lime. | 所以要不要喝苏打水 有柠檬和酸橙味的 |
[29:36] | – I’m good. Thank you. – Okay. | -不用了 谢谢 -那好 |
[29:39] | I’m really excited to be here. | 能在这我真的很兴奋 |
[29:41] | I mean, at a wedding. | 我是指参加婚礼 |
[29:43] | Any wedding. It just so happens to be your wedding. | 任何婚礼 只不过刚好是你的婚礼 |
[29:47] | – You love weddings. – I really do. | -你喜欢婚礼 -真的很喜欢 |
[29:49] | – That’s cool. – Actually. | -那挺好的 -其实 |
[29:51] | And, I don’t know, I just feel like | 我说不好 我只是觉得 |
[29:52] | this is gonna be one for the ages. | 这场婚礼带来的影响会很久远 |
[29:56] | I’m really happy I got to see it. | 我真的很高兴能亲眼见证 |
[30:00] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[30:01] | No. No, I’m a complete and total stranger. | 没有 我是个彻头彻尾的陌生人 |
[30:05] | Good luck up there. | 祝你在台上好运 |
[30:08] | Just remember to say “I do.” | 别忘了说”我愿意” |
[30:09] | Right. | 好 |
[30:11] | – Okay. – All right. | -那好 -好 |
[30:19] | That’s my cue. You sit. Take that. | 到我上场了 你去坐吧 帮我拿 |
[30:36] | ♪Can’t say how the days will unfold♪ | ♪说不准以后的日子会如何♪ |
[30:41] | ♪Can’t change what the future may hold♪ | ♪无法改变未来的可能♪ |
[30:46] | ♪But I want you in it♪ | ♪但我希望有你加入♪ |
[30:48] | ♪Every hour, every minute♪ | ♪每时每刻♪ |
[30:52] | ♪This world can race by far too fast♪ | ♪这个世界变化太快♪ |
[30:57] | ♪Hard to see while it’s all flying past♪ | ♪一切转瞬即逝 难以看清♪ |
[31:03] | ♪But it’s clear now♪ | ♪但是现在一切清晰♪ |
[31:05] | ♪You’re standing here now♪ | ♪你就站在这里♪ |
[31:08] | ♪I am meant to be wherever you are next to me♪ | ♪我注定要成为你身边的人♪ |
[31:14] | ♪All I want to do♪ | ♪我只想要♪ |
[31:19] | ♪Is come running home to you♪ | ♪飞奔至你身边♪ |
[31:21] | ♪Come running home to you♪ | ♪飞奔至你身边♪ |
[31:25] | ♪And all my life I promise to♪ | ♪用一生的承诺♪ |
[31:29] | ♪Keep running home to you♪ | ♪不断飞奔至你身边♪ |
[31:32] | ♪Keep running home to you♪ | ♪不断飞奔至你身边♪ |
[31:36] | I wish your parents were here to see this. | 但愿你爸妈能看到这一刻 |
[31:39] | They are. | 他们正在看着 |
[31:42] | Everyone, please be seated. | 大家请就坐 |
[31:45] | Welcome to you all. | 欢迎大家 |
[31:47] | I’m honored to be presiding over the wedding | 我很荣幸能主持巴里·艾伦 |
[31:49] | of Barry Allen and Iris West. | 和爱瑞丝·韦斯特的婚礼 |
[31:52] | Although I don’t know them well, | 虽然我和他们不是很熟 |
[31:54] | I know that this is a good match. | 但我知道他们是完美的一对 |
[31:57] | How do I know that? Well… | 我是怎么知道的呢 |
[32:00] | Because of you, because of all of you. | 因为你们 因为你们所有的人 |
[32:02] | Looking out at their friends | 看向他们的朋友 |
[32:04] | and their family… | 以及他们的家人 |
[32:05] | …and seeing the joy on all your faces, | 看到你们所有人脸上的喜悦之情 |
[32:08] | seeing how happy you are for them, | 看到你们为他们如此地高兴 |
[32:11] | tells me everything I need to know. | 告诉了我所想知道的一切 |
[32:14] | It tells me that these two people deserve to be together. | 告诉了我他们俩应该在一起 |
[32:19] | They deserve to be happy | 他们应该获得幸福 |
[32:21] | and fulfilled. | 获得美满 |
[32:22] | And they deserve a long life together. | 他们应该一起白头偕老 |
[32:25] | And now to the standard housekeeping. | 现在开始例行提问 |
[32:27] | Does anyone have just cause why these two should not be married? | 在座各位有任何理由反对这对新人的结合吗 |
[32:32] | Speak now, or forever hold your peace. | 现在请说出来 否则请永远保持缄默 |
[32:46] | Peace is overrated. | 和平被吹捧得过高 |
[32:48] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 这是在逗我呢吧 |
[32:50] | Nazis? | 纳粹 |
[32:53] | – I hate Nazis. – I hate Nazis. | -我讨厌纳粹 -我讨厌纳粹 |
[33:11] | Get everybody out of here! | 把大家全都带走 |
[33:13] | Go, get ’em out, okay? | 快 带大家走 |
[33:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:16] | – I love you. – Go. | -我爱你 -去吧 |
[33:19] | Out! Out. Out, everybody out. | 走 走 大家快走 |
[33:29] | I think it’s time you | 我想你是时候 |
[33:30] | introduced these guys to your mean roommate. | 给你那位恶毒的室友介绍一下这些人了 |
[33:37] | Where did she get this outfit? | 她从哪找来这身衣服的 |
[33:42] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这样才对 |
[34:02] | – Who are you? – Come find out. | -你们是什么人 -你们自己来看看吧 |
[34:40] | One weapon, two humans. | 一件武器 两个人 |
[34:58] | Wanna fight? | 要打一架吗 |
[35:53] | Cisco, up top! I need a breach! | 西斯科 上面 我需要一个缺口 |
[36:13] | – Nice. – Yeah. | -漂亮 -嗯 |
[36:45] | Stay down. | 别反抗 |
[37:11] | No! | 不 |
[37:17] | Fall back. Everybody fall back. | 撤退 全部撤退 |
[37:30] | Best wedding ever. | 绝对是最好的婚礼 |
[37:44] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[37:48] | I’m so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[37:50] | I know, babe. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[37:52] | And, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:55] | The most important thing is that we’re both okay. | 最重要的是我们俩都没事 |
[37:58] | And look, who knew that Monique Lhuillier | 而且你看 谁知道莫尼克·鲁里耶的婚纱 |
[38:00] | could survive a gunfight. | 竟然能熬过一场枪战 |
[38:04] | I am going to marry you. | 我一定会娶你的 |
[38:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:21] | There must be some way to wake him up. | 肯定有办法弄醒他 |
[38:23] | I honestly think the world has gone mad. | 我真心觉得这个世界疯了 |
[38:25] | He’s definitely got a concussion. It’s not too bad, though. | 他肯定受到了脑震荡 但情况不算太糟 |
[38:29] | He’ll be out for a little while. | 他会昏迷一段时间 |
[38:32] | May I ask why you’re dressed like that? | 我能问问你为什么穿成这样吗 |
[38:36] | I become Killer Frost whenever I’m angry or scared, | 只要一生气或是害怕 我就会变成冰霜杀手 |
[38:39] | and something tells me I’m gonna be both of those | 而且我有预感 在这一切结束之前 |
[38:41] | before this is all over. | 我会这样来回变 |
[38:43] | Astonishing. | 真是惊人 |
[39:01] | So, what’s the game plan? | 有计划了吗 |
[39:03] | There is none yet. | 还没有 |
[39:04] | Whoever attacked us knows who we are, | 袭击我们的人知道我们的身份 |
[39:06] | so I think just get Joe and Cecile as far away as possible. | 所以我想还是把乔和塞西尔尽快带走 |
[39:09] | Oh, no way, man. I have to help out. Come on. | 不行 我必须要帮忙 拜托 |
[39:12] | You’re helping by keeping our family safe. | 你保护我们家人的安全就算是帮忙了 |
[39:14] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[39:16] | Until we know what these people want, nobody’s safe. | 在知道这些人的目的之前 没人是安全的 |
[39:39] | You wiped the minds of the guests at the wedding? | 你把婚礼上所有客人的记忆都抹去了吗 |
[39:41] | Yep. Everyone’s secret identity remains secret. | 是的 所有人的秘密身份仍然是秘密 |
[39:45] | – Any idea where they fled? – No. | -知道他们逃到哪去了吗 -不知道 |
[39:46] | I flew over the entire city, there’s no trace of them. | 我飞遍了整个城市上空 完全不见他们踪影 |
[39:49] | Well, clearly they attacked because you all were there. | 显然是因为你们全在那里 他们才会攻击 |
[39:52] | Killers, heroes, then what? | 杀手 英雄 然后还有什么 |
[39:55] | If I know my history, ethnic cleansing, world domination. | 根据历史来看 种族清洗 统治世界 |
[39:58] | Make America Aryan again. | 再次让美国人成为雅利安人 |
[40:00] | Which it never was. | 美国人从来都不是 |
[40:01] | Hashtag “Melting pot.” | #大熔炉 |
[40:03] | I hate Nazis. | 我讨厌纳粹 |
[40:05] | Their appearance seems quite a severe course of action | 他们的出现似乎是一套严峻的行动方案 |
[40:07] | in support of a cause that was defeated over 70 years ago. | 拥护一场七十多年前就战败了的事业 |
[40:11] | Apparently they didn’t know about the Yalta Conference. | 显然他们不知道雅尔塔会议 |
[40:13] | What’s a Yalta? | 雅尔塔是什么 |
[40:15] | That woman didn’t seem surprised to see me. | 那女人看到我时 好像一点都不惊讶 |
[40:17] | How did she even know you were on this Earth? | 她怎么会知道你在这个地球上 |
[40:19] | And how was she as strong as you? | 她怎么会和你一样厉害呢 |
[40:21] | That archer matched me, | 那个弓箭手和我势均力敌 |
[40:23] | shot for shot. | 箭箭相逼 |
[40:25] | You know, I think it’s time we got some answers. | 我想我们是时候找出答案了 |
[40:27] | Yeah, he ain’t exactly talking. | 他不肯开口 |
[40:32] | So let’s make him talk. | 那我们就让他开口 |
[40:51] | The Kryptonian was stronger than we anticipated. | 那个氪星人比我们想象得要强大 |
[40:53] | Next time, she won’t be so lucky. | 下一次 她就不会这么走运了 |
[40:58] | What did you do? | 你们干了什么 |
[41:02] | What did you do? | 你们干了什么 |
[41:05] | You were supposed to wait until we were ready | 你们本该等到我们准备好了 |
[41:07] | before you attacked! | 再袭击的 |
[41:12] | Opportunity knocked in the form of a wedding. | 婚礼上出现了机会 |
[41:14] | We answered. | 我们就出手了 |
[41:15] | Opportunity knocked and you answered. | 机会出现 你们就出手 |
[41:18] | Well, now, because of your recklessness, | 现在因为你们的鲁莽 |
[41:20] | we have lost Prometheus. | 我们失去了普罗米修斯 |
[41:21] | Boys, boys, boys, don’t fight. | 你们俩别吵了 |
[41:25] | You need to save your power, your anger, for those heroes. | 你们要把这些能量和怒火留给那些英雄们 |
[41:33] | We will have another chance to achieve victory. | 我们还有机会夺得胜利 |
[41:38] | And when we do, | 当我们夺得胜利之时 |
[41:39] | we will kill every last one of them. | 我们会把他们一个个都给杀光 |