时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name’s Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course, | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day, when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:21] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret, I work with my adopted sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl! | 我是超女 |
[00:42] | When I left Earth, | 当我离开地球时 |
[00:43] | I went through some kind of wormhole, | 我通过了某种虫洞 |
[00:44] | and I’ve been living on Earth | 过去七年里 |
[00:46] | in the 31st century for the past seven years. | 我一直生活在三十一世纪的地球上 |
[00:48] | Imra. | 艾姆拉 |
[00:50] | Kara, this is Imra Ardeen, my wife. | 卡拉 这是艾姆拉·雅顿 我妻子 |
[00:57] | You are a being designed for one purpose, | 你只为了一个目标而生 |
[00:59] | to execute justice. | 为了执行正义 |
[01:01] | They will call you Worldkiller. | 人们会叫你灭世者 |
[01:03] | It is time for you to become Reign. | 你是时候成为主宰了 |
[01:21] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:24] | I heard you scream. | 我听到你尖叫了 |
[01:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:28] | Sorry, I had a bad dream. | 抱歉 我做了个噩梦 |
[01:30] | I thought you’d wake me up when you got back from your trip. | 我还以为你旅行回来后会把我叫醒呢 |
[01:35] | What trip? | 什么旅行 |
[01:38] | Where you went yesterday. | 你昨天出远门了 |
[01:42] | I didn’t go on a trip, Ruby, I’m here. | 我没去旅行 鲁比 我一直在家 |
[01:46] | You said you were going somewhere. | 你说你要去个地方 |
[01:48] | To get answers. | 寻找答案 |
[01:49] | That something wonderful was gonna happen. | 还说会发生美妙的事情 |
[01:51] | I said that? | 我说过这话吗 |
[01:54] | I don’t know what… | 我也不知道… |
[01:55] | I’m tired. I’ve just been so tired. Come here. | 我很累 我一直好累 过来 |
[01:59] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[02:00] | 11:00. | 十一点 |
[02:02] | Yeah, you slept in. | 你睡过头了 |
[02:04] | It can’t be 11:00. | 怎么可能十一点了呢 |
[02:07] | Because it’s pancake-o’clock! | 薄饼时间到 |
[02:09] | What do you want, chocolate chip or banana? | 你想吃你什么味的 巧克力屑还是香蕉味 |
[02:11] | Both. | 都想吃 |
[02:15] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[02:17] | Well, seven years is a long time. | 七年确实不短 |
[02:20] | Strange as it may sound, | 这话听来可能奇怪 |
[02:22] | the 31st century is actually not that different from today. | 其实三十一世纪跟今天并没有太大区别 |
[02:25] | What, better smartphones? | 智能手机更高级了吗 |
[02:27] | – What’s a phone? – “What’s a phone?” | -手机是什么 -“手机是什么” |
[02:29] | Oh, the future’s awesome. | 未来太精彩了 |
[02:31] | Well, technology has developed beyond imagining, | 科技的发展超乎想象 |
[02:34] | but, at the end of the day, | 但说到底 |
[02:35] | it’s still in service of communicating with each other, | 它仍然服务于相互沟通 |
[02:38] | and entertaining each other, and also killing each other. | 彼此娱乐 互相残杀 |
[02:41] | In this day, or in a thousand years, conflict is constant, | 无论是当今 还是一千年后 冲突持续不断 |
[02:45] | but so is strength. | 但力量也一直存在 |
[02:46] | And that’s where we come in. | 这就谈到了我们的职责 |
[02:48] | So, what are you, soldiers? | 你们是什么人 战士吗 |
[02:50] | The governments were overwhelmed by violence, by chaos. | 政府被暴力和混乱所压制 |
[02:55] | Mon-El organized us. | 蒙·艾尔把我们组织了起来 |
[02:57] | And we banded together to help Earth’s leaders keep the peace, | 我们团结起来 帮助地球上的领袖 |
[03:00] | at home and in the stars. | 在本土和星际间维持和平 |
[03:03] | We call ourselves “The Legion.” | 我们将自己称为”军团” |
[03:06] | And we exist because of you. | 我们的存在是因为你 |
[03:10] | – Because of me? – Mmm. | -因为我 -嗯 |
[03:13] | You inspired me. | 你启发了我 |
[03:14] | So, when I founded the Legion, | 所以当我成立军团时 |
[03:15] | I chose to use you as an example of what we could be. | 我选择把你当做我们的榜样 |
[03:18] | Of what we aspire to be. | 和我们追求的目标 |
[03:20] | When I learned about your life and work | 当我了解到你的生平和功绩 |
[03:22] | and your compassionate fight for justice | 你心怀同情 为正义而战 |
[03:25] | and your devotion to protecting others, | 奉献自己 保护他人 |
[03:28] | everything just crystallized. | 一切都变得如此明确清晰 |
[03:32] | Your example gave my life purpose. | 你这个榜样让我找到了人生的目标 |
[03:36] | I can’t express how much it means | 能够见到你本人 |
[03:38] | for me to meet you in person. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[03:43] | So, a legion of superheroes. Ha! | 所以你们是一支超级英雄军团 |
[03:47] | Sounds formidable. | 听起来很难对付 |
[03:48] | Not nearly enough. | 这还远远不够 |
[03:50] | The future has some bad things happening. | 未来发生了不好的事情 |
[03:54] | Yeah, the darkness is spreading. | 是 黑暗在蔓延 |
[03:55] | What’s that? What do you mean? | 那是什么 你这话什么意思 |
[03:57] | Well, my team and I were on a mission and… | 我和我的团队当时正在执行任务 |
[03:59] | We got into some trouble. | 我们遇上了麻烦 |
[04:00] | Our ship got knocked into one of those disruptions. | 我们的飞船撞上了那种干扰 |
[04:03] | – A wormhole? – Yes. | -虫洞 -对 |
[04:04] | We crash-landed back on Earth 12,000 years ago. | 我们坠落在一万两千年前的地球上 |
[04:08] | So you traveled back in time by accident? | 所以你们是意外回到了过去 |
[04:10] | Which is exactly why we couldn’t just go home. | 所以我们才没办法回家 |
[04:14] | So we went into cryo-sleep | 于是我们进入了冷冻休眠状态 |
[04:15] | and set the ship to wake us up | 设定好飞船 等我们回到三十一世纪后 |
[04:17] | when we returned to the 31st century. | 再把我们唤醒 |
[04:18] | But then the torpedo hit the ship, | 但后来鱼雷击中了飞船 |
[04:20] | and damaged the ship, and that’s when I woke up. | 将其炸毁 我就在那时醒了过来 |
[04:23] | But do you think we can fix it? | 可你觉得我们能把它修好吗 |
[04:25] | Can you help us get home? | 你们能帮我们回家吗 |
[04:26] | We’ll do everything in our power to help. | 我们会倾力相助 |
[04:28] | But for now… | 不过现在 |
[04:30] | Settle in. | 先安顿下来 |
[04:31] | You might be here for a while. | 你们可能要在这里待一阵子 |
[04:36] | If anyone can help us, it’s you. | 最有可能帮到我们的就是你 |
[04:40] | Everyone’s coming over to my apartment | 今晚大家都会去我家 |
[04:42] | for a holiday party tonight. | 参加圣诞派对 |
[04:43] | You guys are welcome to join, if you like. | 你们俩愿意的话 欢迎加入我们 |
[04:47] | Thanks. We need to work on the repairs. | 谢谢 我们还要整修飞船 |
[04:51] | Yeah, that’s fine. That’s… | 好吧 |
[05:04] | Okay, come and get your eggnog. | 好了 过来取蛋酒 |
[05:06] | Uh, yeah, but be warned, this is not your grandmother’s recipe. | 不过我要提醒一句 这可不是你们祖母的配方 |
[05:09] | Oh, this is highly potent, intoxicating deliciousness! | 这酒度数极高 好喝到冒泡 |
[05:12] | Ooh. Danvers’ famous eggnog? | 要喝丹弗斯家有名的蛋酒吗 |
[05:14] | Um, sounds tempting, | 听起来很诱人 |
[05:17] | but, you know, I think I’ll stick with the scotch. | 不过我还是喝苏格兰威士忌吧 |
[05:20] | – Health. – Happiness. | -身体健康 -幸福快乐 |
[05:25] | Dude, I do not understand your obsession. | 老兄 我搞不懂你为何这么喜欢这首歌 |
[05:27] | It is the greatest Christmas song of all time. | 这可是史上最经典的圣诞歌 |
[05:30] | That’s great. We’ve played it, like, four times. | 是很棒 但咱们已经单曲循环四遍了 |
[05:32] | If my father learns nothing else this holiday season, | 哪怕我父亲这个圣诞什么都没学到 |
[05:34] | he will learn about Hall and Oates. Put it on. | 起码也要知道霍尔与奥兹二重唱 快放 |
[05:39] | – Oh, dude, are you serious? Again? – Come on. | -老兄 不是吧 又是这首 -拜托 |
[05:42] | No, no, take it up with papa bear, okay? | 有意见找老荣去 好吗 |
[05:47] | J’onn, I do not know why you introduced me to coffee first. | 荣恩 真不懂你为何要先把咖啡介绍给我 |
[05:52] | This brown water is vastly superior. | 这种棕色的水要好喝得多 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I don’t take advantage of hot cocoa enough. | 是啊 热可可我总也喝不够 |
[05:58] | I enjoy Christmas. | 我喜欢圣诞节 |
[06:01] | What a wonderful way to close your year. | 用这种方式来为一年做总结真是好 |
[06:03] | Paying homage to an evergreen creature. | 向常青树致敬 |
[06:06] | It so reminds me of Life Day. | 这让我想起了生命节 |
[06:08] | Excuse me, hi. “Life Day”? | 您说什么 生命节 |
[06:10] | As in the Star Wars Holiday Special? | 就像《星球大战圣诞特辑》里提到的吗 |
[06:12] | It was on CBS. | CBS电视台播过 |
[06:13] | Princess Leia, like, sang a song… | 莉娅公主唱了首歌 |
[06:15] | You have no idea what I’m talking about. | 你根本不知道我在说什么 |
[06:17] | Oh, my God, you don’t know what Star Wars is. | 天啊 你根本不知道《星球大战》 |
[06:20] | You probably don’t know what Star Wars is. | 大概连你都不知道《星球大战》 |
[06:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:22] | The Empire Strikes Back is the best movie sequel of all time. | 《星球大战2:帝国反击战》是史上最棒的电影续集 |
[06:26] | Man, I just love you more and more each day. | 老兄 我真是越来越爱你了 |
[06:30] | What’s a “sequel”? | “续集”是什么 |
[06:32] | It’s… | 就是 |
[06:32] | I mean, as far as parties go, this one doesn’t suck, right? | 就本身而言 这场派对不算差劲吧 |
[06:36] | No, it’s great. It is. | 对 这场派对很棒 |
[06:39] | But how about you? How are you doing? | 可是你呢 你最近好吗 |
[06:42] | I’m good. Yeah, totally. I love parties. And Christmas. | 我很好 好极了 我喜欢派对和圣诞节 |
[06:46] | I mean, like with… | 我问的是 |
[06:49] | Mon-El and Imra. | 蒙·艾尔和艾姆拉 |
[06:50] | I mean, this can’t be easy. | 这事肯定很难消化 |
[06:53] | No, that’s not easy, but you know what, here we are. | 对啊 很难消化 可我这不好好的嘛 |
[06:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah, well, Christmas without Maggie, | 嗯 没有玛吉的圣诞节 |
[07:01] | that’s not my favorite thing, | 我过得并不怎么开心 |
[07:04] | but we are not wallowing. | 但起码咱们没有消沉 |
[07:06] | No. No, sir. | 说得对 |
[07:07] | And you know what, we can be single crones together. | 而且我们可以一起做单身的丑老太婆 |
[07:10] | Aw, crone buddies. | 一对丑老太婆 |
[07:15] | – I don’t know. – Oh, no. | -不太好吧 -是啊 |
[07:19] | – I’ll get it. – Yeah, I forgot those… | -我去开门 -好 我去弄… |
[07:25] | Hey. Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:28] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[07:29] | Sorry. I’m late, I know. It’s been a really long day, | 抱歉 我迟到了 今天太忙了 |
[07:32] | but I got the cookies. | 但我买了饼干 |
[07:35] | No worries. Come in. | 没关系 进来吧 |
[07:36] | Christmas shopping, conference call | 今天要去圣诞购物 开电话会议 |
[07:39] | with some very unpleasant men who were yelling at me in German, | 有个讨厌的男人用德语冲我大吼 |
[07:42] | and then Ruby told me about the cookies, I’d forgot. | 然后鲁比跟我说了饼干的事 不然我就忘了 |
[07:45] | The Italian bakery that I really liked, it was closed, | 我很喜欢的那家意大利糕饼店关门了 |
[07:47] | so, you know, you get these. | 所以就只能拿这个凑合了 |
[07:49] | Okay, sounds like somebody needs to take a break | 好吧 听起来某人需要休息一下 |
[07:51] | – and maybe have a drink, or two. – Yeah. | -喝上一两杯酒 -是啊 |
[07:54] | Did I ever tell you that I work with Supergirl sometimes? | 我有跟你讲过我有时候会跟超女合作吗 |
[07:58] | Okay, I have four questions. | 好了 我有四个问题要问你 |
[08:00] | Hey, Lena opened the good stuff. | 莉娜开了瓶好酒 |
[08:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:06] | Okay, one, has Supergirl every flown you anywhere? | 提问 第一 超女带你飞过吗 |
[08:09] | And two, if so, how was it? | 第二 如果有的话 感觉如何 |
[08:11] | – And, three– – Yes. Yes, yes. | -第三 -有过 有过 |
[08:13] | She has flown me. Several times. | 她带我飞过 好几次 |
[08:15] | And, actually, last year, she caught me | 事实上 去年在一场枪战中 |
[08:17] | when I jumped out of a skyscraper during a shoot-out. | 我从摩天楼上跳下去时 她接住了我 |
[08:20] | Okay, I have more questions. | 我还有其他问题要问 |
[08:25] | Are you okay? I mean, you look a little pale. | 你还好吗 我看你脸色发白 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just tired. | 我很好 只是有点累 |
[08:30] | Not enough hours, I guess. | 时间不够用吧 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I get that. | 嗯 我懂 |
[08:39] | You know, if you wanted, you could pull James Olsen | 如果愿意的话 你可以把詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[08:42] | right underneath that mistletoe. | 直接拖到那棵槲寄生下面 |
[08:44] | James? Don’t be ridiculous. | 詹姆斯 别闹了 |
[08:47] | I mean, I think he likes you. | 我觉得他喜欢你 |
[08:48] | I’m his boss. | 我可是他老板 |
[08:50] | Yes, because that’s never happened before. | 是啊 办公室恋情可是新鲜事 |
[08:55] | And I don’t mean to eavesdrop, | 我不是故意偷听 |
[08:56] | but I’ve been noticing chemistry between you two for weeks now. | 但这几周以来 我就发现你们俩很来电 |
[09:00] | There’s no chemistry, all right? | 没有来电这回事 |
[09:01] | – Okay. – It’s off the charts. | -好吧 -电力都爆表了 |
[09:02] | Okay, I’m gonna have to kill both of you, all right? | 我真想宰了你们俩 |
[09:04] | But then I wouldn’t have either of my best friends, | 但那样我就会失去两个最好的朋友 |
[09:06] | so that wouldn’t work. | 所以这招行不通 |
[09:07] | So I’m just gonna have some more scotch. | 我只能多喝点威士忌了 |
[09:09] | You know, this year has been really tough for me, | 我这一年实在不好过 |
[09:13] | but I did get two really great things out of it. | 但我获得了两样珍贵的东西 |
[09:15] | And that’s you guys. | 那就是你们俩 |
[09:18] | I am not wearing waterproof mascara. | 我可没涂防水睫毛膏 |
[09:21] | I’ve always been blessed. | 我一直都很幸福 |
[09:22] | You know, my sister, I’ve always had her, and she has my back, | 我姐姐一直陪着我 替我撑腰 |
[09:25] | but I’ve never had best friends. | 但我以前从没有过好朋友 |
[09:29] | And I couldn’t have gotten through | 要是没有你们俩 |
[09:31] | what I’ve been through this year without you two. | 我怕是熬不过今年的难关 |
[09:36] | Okay, now you’re gonna make me cry. | 这下你要把我说哭了 |
[09:38] | Oh, no. | 别介啊 |
[09:41] | I am very grateful for both of you. | 我非常感激你们俩 |
[09:45] | Me, too. I love you guys. | 我也是 我爱你们 |
[09:48] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[09:51] | I just had a call, we gotta go. | 我刚接到电话 咱们得走了 |
[10:02] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[10:03] | Looks like someone took a flamethrower | 看样子有人拿了个喷火器 |
[10:04] | to large swaths of the property. | 把这一大片给烧了 |
[10:05] | Any chance it was a brush fire? | 有可能是灌丛火灾吗 |
[10:07] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[10:10] | But why call us for arson after the fact? | 可为何要在结束后叫我们来处理纵火案呢 |
[10:12] | The fire’s already out. | 火已经熄灭了 |
[10:14] | There’s something you should see. | 有样东西你们应该看看 |
[10:16] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[10:17] | Birds-eye view. | 从上空俯瞰 |
[10:42] | I’ve seen this before, | 我以前见过这个 |
[10:44] | when I was a kid on a field trip to the ruins of old Krypton. | 是在我小时候去以前氪星的废墟实地考察时 |
[10:49] | What does it mean? | 它代表着什么 |
[10:50] | The symbols predate recorded history. | 这些符号出现在有文字可考的历史之前 |
[10:53] | The glyphs are known as “Low Speech” | 这些字形被称为”低文” |
[10:54] | and used in Urrika, | 在尤里卡被使用 |
[10:56] | the Kryptonian continent where life began. | 我们的先祖便是生于那片氪星大陆 |
[10:59] | And the people who used them? | 使用这种符号的是什么人 |
[11:00] | The Juru were matriarchal. | 当时的祖鲁人是母系社会 |
[11:02] | Tribal. Polytheistic. | 部落化 多神崇拜 |
[11:04] | Over time, their sun god | 随时间流逝 他们的太阳神 |
[11:05] | became known as “Rao,” | 被众人称为”拉奥” |
[11:07] | the tribes began to worship Him alone, | 各部落开始只崇拜这一位神明 |
[11:09] | and modern Krypton was born. | 现代的氪星就此诞生 |
[11:11] | So, then the Book of Rao must have something that can help. | 那《拉奥之书》中肯定能找到有用的信息 |
[11:13] | There is nothing in the book. | 书中什么信息都没有 |
[11:15] | The ruling council destroyed much | 执政议会毁掉了大部分 |
[11:16] | of Krypton’s so-called superstitions. | 氪星上所谓的迷信 |
[11:19] | But if someone’s trying to send me a message through this, | 但如果有人试图用这符号向我传信 |
[11:21] | I have to know what it means. | 我必须知道它意味着什么 |
[11:23] | This feels important. | 我觉得这很重要 |
[11:25] | I represent the total accumulation of knowledge | 我相当于二十八个已知星系 |
[11:27] | on the 28 known galaxies. | 所累积的全部知识 |
[11:30] | If I cannot translate it, | 若我不能翻译 |
[11:32] | the translation may not exist. | 世间可能根本无人能译 |
[11:39] | These ominous symbols have appeared around the city overnight | 这些不详的符号一夜间出现在城市各处 |
[11:41] | and the NCPD currently has no information on the source. | 纳市警局目前没有任何信息能指向其来源 |
[11:45] | With the city still reeling from the Daxamite invasion, | 市民们还没有从达星人入侵的阴影中走出来 |
[11:48] | these mysterious symbols are causing tensions to run high. | 这些神秘符号加剧了恐慌的气氛 |
[11:51] | Okay, guys, I know it’s Christmas Eve, | 大伙 我知道今天是圣诞前夜 |
[11:52] | but we have some breaking news. | 但我们有突发新闻要报道 |
[11:53] | We gotta pull some people in. | 我们得召些人马回来上班 |
[11:55] | We need eyewitness accounts. | 我们需要目击者的叙述 |
[11:56] | We need coverage on the City Council’s press conference. | 需要报道市议会的新闻发布会 |
[11:59] | Crime, I need you to talk to NCPD, | 罪案组 你们去纳市警局问问情况 |
[12:02] | figure out if they’ve initiated | 看看他们是否 |
[12:03] | any lockdown procedures for federal buildings. | 对市政大楼启动了任何封锁程序 |
[12:05] | Okay? Guys, we need information. | 知道了吗 大伙 我们需要信息 |
[12:08] | And we also need to decide how to frame this story | 我们还需要决定如何构架这则新闻 |
[12:10] | so that we don’t incite further panic. | 才不会引发进一步的恐慌 |
[12:13] | Mr. Olsen, can I have a word with you? | 奥尔森先生 能单独聊两句吗 |
[12:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:16] | Let’s get these stories into copy by noon. Thanks, guys. | 新闻要在中午前送去印刷 谢了 各位 |
[12:23] | Listen, I am less concerned with CatCo’s response to this | 比起凯特科如何报道这则新闻 |
[12:26] | than who’s doing this and why. | 我更担心凶手和动机 |
[12:28] | The first appearance of this symbol, | 这个符号第一次出现 |
[12:30] | the crop circle, was on L-Corp property. | 这个麦田怪圈 是在L公司的地皮上 |
[12:32] | So you think this is personal? | 你认为是私人恩怨 |
[12:33] | I think it’s Morgan Edge. | 我认为是摩根·埃奇干的 |
[12:35] | That man has a vendetta against me, | 他和我有深仇宿怨 |
[12:36] | and believe me, he will go to any lengths. | 相信我 他这人不择手段 |
[12:38] | Plus he’s the only man who has the tech and the resources | 再说他是唯一拥有足够技术和资源 |
[12:40] | to pull something like this off. It’s gotta be Edge. | 能办到这种事的人 肯定是埃奇 |
[12:43] | Oh, I think it’s time to pay that Don Johnson-wannabe a visit. | 我认为是时候去拜访那位山寨唐·约翰逊了 |
[12:46] | – I was gonna go on my own. – Not a chance. | -我本打算自己去的 -想都别想 |
[12:51] | You can’t just barge in. Mr. Edge is a very busy person. | 你们不能就这么闯进去 埃奇先生很忙 |
[12:54] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[12:56] | Didn’t recognize you without a .38 in your hand. | 手里没拿着枪我都认不出你了 |
[12:58] | Maybe I should hit you over the back of the head | 或许我该朝你脑后来一下 |
[13:00] | and put you on a drone headed for the reservoir. | 把你丢到开向水库的无人机里 |
[13:03] | Allegedly. Come on. | 都是一面之词 拜托 |
[13:05] | I assume this visit is still off the record, though. | 不过我估计你们这次拜访是非正式的吧 |
[13:07] | Morgan, what is this? | 摩根 这是什么 |
[13:12] | I don’t know. It looks weird. | 我不知道 看起来挺奇怪的 |
[13:14] | What, are you re-branding? | 你在重塑公司品牌吗 |
[13:17] | I mean, hey, it worked for Prince, right? | 普林斯[歌星]就成功了不是吗 |
[13:20] | I know you’re behind this. | 我知道都是你搞的鬼 |
[13:21] | It’s more fearmongering, more of the same. | 又是散布恐惧 又是老一套 |
[13:23] | You’re so predictable. | 你毫无新意 |
[13:24] | Lena, Lena. | 莉娜 莉娜 |
[13:25] | Lena, come on, it’s Christmas. | 莉娜 别这样 现在可是圣诞节 |
[13:27] | Where’s your Christmas spirit? | 你的圣诞精神呢 |
[13:28] | It’s my favorite time of the year. | 这是我一年中最爱的时节 |
[13:30] | The only fires I’m lighting | 我唯一会点的火 |
[13:31] | are the ones I’m gonna roast chestnuts over. | 也是用来烤栗子用的 |
[13:34] | And if you think I had anything to do with going after you, | 如果你认为我有意除掉你 |
[13:37] | which you sure as hell can’t prove, | 别忘了你根本无法证明这点 |
[13:39] | my line of attack would be much, much more effective. | 我的攻势可要比这有效多了 |
[13:42] | Is that why you brought your bodyguard? | 所以你才带着保镖吗 |
[13:44] | I’m here just to make sure that you remain civil. | 我来不过是为了避免你做出格的事情 |
[13:49] | Jimmy, I get the feeling your dislike for me | 吉米 我有种感觉 你不喜欢我 |
[13:52] | is more than just purely professional. | 似乎不单纯是因为公事 |
[13:56] | You get feelings? | 你这人也有感觉吗 |
[13:58] | I, for one, have work to do, so if you wouldn’t mind, | 我还有工作要忙 如果二位不介意的话 |
[14:01] | it’s time to go. | 我要送客了 |
[14:06] | Oh, hey, come on, look. Hold up. | 对了 稍等 等一下 |
[14:09] | What am I thinking? Where’s my manners? | 我是怎么想的 我的礼仪都跑哪去了 |
[14:11] | Little parting gift. | 临别小礼物 |
[14:14] | Company present. | 公司小礼品 |
[14:16] | I like to spread the cheer. | 我喜欢散播欢乐 |
[14:18] | Bah humbug. | 呸 全是鬼话 |
[14:22] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[14:25] | 《纳欣诺市论坛报》 神秘符号引起恐慌 | |
[14:30] | Yes, but if Alura doesn’t know what it is, | 是的 但阿露拉都不知道是什么意思 |
[14:32] | what makes you think anybody here is gonna know? | 你凭什么认为会有其他人知道 |
[14:34] | Someone is burning a Kryptonian symbol everywhere, | 既然有人四处点燃氪星符号 |
[14:37] | so someone out there must know who it is. | 那肯定有人知道是谁 |
[14:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:45] | Kara, Winn. | 卡拉 温 |
[14:48] | Oh, hey, guys. | 二位 |
[14:49] | So, you want me to provide a distraction? | 你要不要我编个借口走人 |
[14:52] | No need, no, don’t be silly. | 没那个必要 别傻了 |
[14:53] | Hey, guys. | 二位 |
[14:57] | You’ve, you… | 你 脸上… |
[15:00] | – Here? – No, no. | -这里吗 -不是 |
[15:01] | – It’s… – It’s all right. I got it. | -是这边 -没事 我来吧 |
[15:05] | Thanks. Oh, my God. | 谢了 我的天 |
[15:06] | Yep. There’s just a bit… | 没事 只是沾了些… |
[15:10] | There we go. | 擦干净了 |
[15:13] | So, you settling in? | 你还适应这里吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah. You know, Imra wanted to see what the times were like, so… | 艾姆拉想看看这个时代的风土人情 |
[15:20] | Everyone’s been very kind so far. | 目前为止大家都很友好 |
[15:22] | It’s fascinating to see Earth this far back. | 能看到这么远古的地球真美妙 |
[15:24] | Oh, yeah. This must be like medieval times for you. | 对了 对你而言现在肯定像中世纪一样 |
[15:27] | You eat things with your hands. So fun. | 你们用手吃东西 真有趣 |
[15:32] | Mon-El tells me there’s a place in town | 蒙·艾尔告诉我城里有个地方 |
[15:34] | where you can eat all the ribs you want. | 可以想吃多少肋排就吃多少 |
[15:37] | What did you call it? | 叫什么名字来着 |
[15:39] | “Food until you’re full”? | “吃到饱为止” |
[15:40] | Very close. It’s “All you can eat.” | 很接近了 叫”任你吃” |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | Have you had beer yet? | 你尝过啤酒了吗 |
[15:51] | Does it go with ribs? | 和肋排搭吗 |
[15:52] | Come on. Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 快来快来 跟我过来 |
[15:57] | Hey, so how was your party? | 你那个派对怎么样 |
[15:59] | – Good. – Yeah? | -挺好 -是吗 |
[16:01] | How’s your ship? | 你的飞船呢 |
[16:03] | Broken beyond my understanding, so… | 已经坏到我不知该怎么修了 |
[16:08] | Well, it sounds like we’re having two very different weeks. | 看来咱俩这周过着完全不同的生活 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:13] | Yeah, hey, I forgot how much I miss this place. | 我都忘了有多想念这地方了 |
[16:15] | You know, it’s special. | 这里很特殊 |
[16:18] | You did make a pretty mean club soda. | 你调的苏打水可真要命 |
[16:20] | I’m guessing that you probably steered clear of Aldebaran rum. | 阿鲁狄巴朗姆酒大概也好不到哪去吧 |
[16:25] | Please do not remind me. That was… | 别提醒我了 那可真是… |
[16:29] | You know, you are so lucky | 幸好你那天 |
[16:31] | I did not lose my job at the DEO that day. | 没让我丢掉超查部的工作 |
[16:45] | Hey, you know, I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:48] | About us being here, | 关于咱们的现状 |
[16:49] | and how this must be really hard for you. | 这对你来说一定很难接受 |
[16:51] | No, no, no. You know what, Mon-El, your wife is lovely. | 不不 蒙·艾尔 你的妻子很漂亮 |
[16:55] | And you two seem to really make each other happy. | 你们看起来是很幸福的一对 |
[16:58] | So… | 所以 |
[16:59] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[17:00] | There’s not really much to talk about. | 其实没有什么可谈的 |
[17:04] | I should get this. Hello. | 我得接个电话 你好 |
[17:07] | You have a collect call | 你有一通对方付费电话 |
[17:08] | from the Albatross Bay Correctional Facility. | 来自阿尔巴特洛斯湾监狱 |
[17:25] | “They will receive a blasphemous sigil. | “他们将会收到亵渎神明的印记 |
[17:27] | And in its wake, many cowards, killers and vile men will burn.” | 当它苏醒时 众多懦夫 杀手和罪人将燃烧” |
[17:34] | That’s not from the Book of Rao. | 那不是《拉奥之书》里的内容 |
[17:36] | “And every eye will look upon the heretic, | “所有的目光都会看向异教徒 |
[17:39] | and they will call it ‘Worldkiller.'” | 他们将会称其为灭世者” |
[17:43] | Kara Danvers, there is so much that you still don’t know. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 你不知道的太多了 |
[17:51] | “Worldkiller”? | “灭世者” |
[17:53] | It’s here. | 已经来了 |
[17:54] | The End of Days. | 世界末日 |
[17:55] | There are no End of Days in the Book of Rao. | 《拉奥之书》里没写世界末日 |
[17:58] | The prophecy I speak of predates the Book of Rao. | 我所说的预言要早于《拉奥之书》 |
[18:02] | But I suspect you already know this | 但是我猜你已经知道了 |
[18:04] | if you’ve tried to find the meaning of the Kryptonian symbol | 因为你在试图寻找新闻当中 |
[18:07] | that’s all over the news. | 那个氪星符号的意义 |
[18:10] | They are the mark of a dark god, a devil. | 它们是黑暗之神 一名邪魔的印记 |
[18:14] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[18:16] | You know that I spent two years | 你知道我曾花费两年时间 |
[18:17] | on a pilgrimage all over the world | 到世界各地去朝圣 |
[18:19] | collecting artifacts and texts, | 收集古物和古文 |
[18:21] | learning everything I could about Rao and your people. | 学习所有关于拉奥和你们族人的知识 |
[18:25] | But I didn’t just find objects. | 但我不仅找到了物件 |
[18:28] | I met people. | 我还遇到了一些人 |
[18:30] | The forgotten from Fort Rozz. | 罗兹堡之中被遗忘的人 |
[18:33] | You know about Fort Rozz? | 你知道罗兹堡 |
[18:35] | I met a disgraced Kryptonian priestess | 我遇到了一位蒙受耻辱的氪星祭司 |
[18:38] | who told me about the god before Rao. | 告诉了我关于拉奥之前那位神明的故事 |
[18:41] | A Lilith made of darkness and teeth | 融黑暗与利齿于一身的莉莉丝 |
[18:45] | who ends everything. | 将终结一切 |
[18:48] | There are three steps leading to the End of Days. | 世界末日将经历三个阶段 |
[18:51] | First is the Mark of the Beast. | 首先是”野兽的印记” |
[18:53] | The glyph in the field. | 田野上的字形 |
[18:55] | They’re all over National City now. | 它们已遍布纳欣诺市 |
[18:57] | After that comes the Work of the Beast | 接下来是”野兽的行动” |
[18:59] | in the form of many deaths. | 造成许多人丧命 |
[19:02] | And finally, | 最后 |
[19:03] | comes the Reign of the Beast. | 是”野兽的主宰” |
[19:06] | And this is when She comes. | 那就是她到来的时刻 |
[19:10] | “She”? Who is “She”? | “她” 这个”她”是谁 |
[19:12] | Worldkiller. | 灭世者 |
[19:13] | The one who will bring about the end of time. | 将会造成时间终结的那个人 |
[19:17] | This is your purpose. | 这就是你的使命 |
[19:19] | To fight the Devil. | 对抗魔鬼 |
[19:22] | There’s no such thing as the Devil. | 这世上没有所谓的魔鬼 |
[19:23] | The lost gods must fall for a new god to rise. | 遗失的众神必须死去 才能让新神崛起 |
[19:27] | And Her rise will come at the fall of the righteous. | 而她将会在正义的末日中崛起 |
[19:32] | And She will reign | 之后她会主宰世界 |
[19:35] | unless you stand and smite Her. | 除非你能够打败她 |
[19:42] | The NCPD is investigating another fatal shooting | 纳市警局正在调查另一起致命枪击案 |
[19:45] | involving the One-Seven Gang which happened this morning. | 该案发生于今早 涉及到了一七帮派 |
[19:48] | Witnesses say they saw a man belonging to the One-Seven Gang | 目击证人称 看到一名一七帮派的成员 |
[19:51] | open fire on a convenience store, killing the owner. | 在便利店开火 杀害了店主 |
[19:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:57] | I finished all the chips in the kitchen. | 我吃完了厨房里所有的薯片 |
[19:59] | It’s time to go for dinner, I’m starving. | 该吃晚饭了 我饿死了 |
[20:02] | Babe, Mrs. Queller’s gonna pick you up. | 宝贝 夸勒夫人会来接你 |
[20:05] | What? But it’s Christmas Eve. | 什么 这可是平安夜啊 |
[20:07] | I know it’s Christmas Eve, I’m so behind on everything. | 我知道是平安夜 我还有好多事情没办完 |
[20:10] | I feel terrible. I’m sorry, baby. | 我感觉好差劲 真对不起 宝贝 |
[20:14] | Are you gonna miss Christmas too, or just sleep through it? | 你也要错过圣诞节吗 还是说要一觉睡过去 |
[20:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:24] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:32] | Do you remember that Christmas | 你还记得那一年圣诞节吗 |
[20:34] | that year that I got that job in Central City? | 我在中城找到了一份工作 |
[20:37] | You were really, really mad at me | 你当时特别生我的气 |
[20:40] | for making you leave your friends | 因为我让你在学期中 |
[20:41] | in the middle of the school year. | 就得离开朋友们 |
[20:44] | I was making us drive all the way down. | 我开车载着你一路开过去 |
[20:46] | It was days in that car. | 在车里待了好几天 |
[20:48] | It was days in that car. | 在车里待了好几天 |
[20:52] | We ended up spending Christmas | 咱们最终是在34号公路上的 |
[20:53] | at a truck stop on Route 34. | 卡车休息站过的圣诞节 |
[20:58] | We had that snowball fight in the parking lot | 咱们在停车场打雪仗 |
[21:01] | and then we made that tree out of newspapers. | 用报纸做了圣诞树 |
[21:06] | And that night, | 那一晚 |
[21:08] | when we were lying in that awful bed, | 咱们躺在那张糟糕的床上 |
[21:11] | it smelled like mothballs, | 闻起来一股樟脑丸的味道 |
[21:13] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[21:15] | You whispered to me, | 你对我轻声说 |
[21:18] | and you said that it was the best Christmas you’d ever had. | 你说这是你过得最好的圣诞节 |
[21:25] | It was for me too, Ruby. | 我也是那么想的 鲁比 |
[21:28] | You wanna know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[21:30] | Because we were together. | 因为我们在一起 |
[21:35] | I have something for you. I was gonna wait till tomorrow, but… | 我有礼物送你 我本想等到明天 |
[21:47] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:49] | I’m your mom, I know everything. | 我是你妈妈 我无所不知 |
[21:54] | Did you know that it means “Stronger together”? | 你知道这是”聚则强”的意思吗 |
[21:59] | We are. | 我们聚则强 |
[22:03] | Always. | 永远 |
[22:06] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[22:09] | I love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[22:13] | So Coville says that this is like the sign of the Devil. | 所以克维尔说这是魔鬼的印记 |
[22:16] | A Kryptonian 666. | 氪星版的666 |
[22:18] | – Do you believe him? – No. | -你相信他吗 -不 |
[22:20] | No, I think Coville calling me | 我认为克维尔叫我过去 |
[22:22] | is an excuse for him to feel relevant. | 只是为了找借口来显示自己的重要性 |
[22:24] | It reaffirms the narrative he chooses to believe | 这样会重申那些他选择去相信 |
[22:26] | and gives his life purpose. | 并赋予他人生目标的事情 |
[22:27] | We don’t even know if the person | 我们都不知道烧出这些标志的人 |
[22:29] | burning these symbols is Kryptonian. | 是否就是氪星人 |
[22:30] | It’s probably just a bunch of vandals | 也许只是一群破坏文化遗产的人 |
[22:32] | who don’t even know what it means. | 他们根本都不知道其中的含义 |
[22:33] | Do you need fresh eyes? | 你们需要不同的视角吗 |
[22:36] | I can take a look through the data you’ve collected, | 我可以仔细看看你们收集到的资料 |
[22:38] | suspects you might have already dismissed. | 找找你们有可能错过的疑点 |
[22:41] | I’m the 31st century version of a kip. | 我可是来自三十一世纪的警查 |
[22:43] | I think you mean “Cop.” | 你应该是说警察吧 |
[22:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:46] | Kara, do you have a second? I was wondering if we could talk. | 卡拉 你有空吗 我们能不能聊聊 |
[22:52] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[22:57] | I just… I wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[23:02] | I know that you and Mon-El used to be together. | 我知道你以前和蒙·艾尔是一对 |
[23:06] | And I-I know how difficult me being here must be. | 我知道我的出现肯定让你很难受 |
[23:09] | No, no, Imra. It’s fine. | 不不 艾姆拉 没事 |
[23:11] | Mon-El loved you so much, Kara. | 蒙·艾尔曾经非常爱你 卡拉 |
[23:15] | When he first arrived in my time, | 在他刚去到我的时代时 |
[23:16] | he spoke only of finding a way back to you. | 他一心只想找办法回到你身边 |
[23:19] | And he certainly didn’t move on lightly. | 他没那么容易放下前缘 |
[23:21] | I mean, he wouldn’t even look at another woman for years. | 有好多年 他甚至都不愿看其他女人一眼 |
[23:25] | Until he realized he wasn’t going to find a way back. | 直到他意识到他没办法回来了 |
[23:31] | I just thought you should know that. | 我只是觉得你该知道这些 |
[23:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:35] | Thank you, Imra. I’m gonna head back to work. | 谢谢你 艾姆拉 我要回去工作了 |
[23:43] | Okay, where exactly are we going? | 我们到底要去哪 |
[23:45] | I told you, this guy has access to Edge’s bank records. | 我跟你说过 这人能拿到埃奇的银行记录 |
[23:48] | If Edge has been buying technology | 如果埃奇一直在购买 |
[23:49] | that can make those Kryptonian marks, | 能做出那些氪星人标记的技术 |
[23:51] | this will lead us to him. | 我们就能凭借线索找到他 |
[23:53] | That’s great, but, I mean, literally, where are we going? | 好极了 但是说真的 我们要去哪里 |
[23:57] | Jimmy Olsen, are you scared? | 吉米·奥尔森 你害怕了吗 |
[23:59] | Don’t worry, I’ll protect you. | 别担心 我会保护你的 |
[24:06] | Go! Move, move, move, move! | 走 快走 快走 快走 |
[24:15] | Stay down. | 趴着 |
[24:24] | Hey, so we’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[24:26] | – Yeah, well, thank God I was here. – You okay? | -感谢上帝有我在 -你没事吧 |
[24:29] | It’s just my quarterly assassination attempt. | 这就是每季度一次的暗杀未遂 |
[24:32] | Yeah, about that. Who the hell is this guy? | 说到这个 这人是谁 |
[24:54] | And who said Santa isn’t real? | 谁说这世上没有圣诞老人 |
[25:03] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[25:06] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪搞来的货 |
[25:08] | North Pole. | 北极 |
[25:17] | North Pole, huh? | 北极吗 |
[25:19] | Is that what they’re calling the One-Seven now? | 这是一七帮现在的别称吗 |
[26:05] | All right, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[26:07] | The ADA said laser guy lawyered up. | 助理检察官说镭射枪手找了律师 |
[26:08] | He’s not talking. | 他不肯交待 |
[26:09] | Hey, I couldn’t get here any faster. Are you okay? | 我已经尽快赶过来了 你没事吧 |
[26:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks to James. | 我没事 多亏有詹姆斯 |
[26:15] | Do you know why he tried to kill you? | 你知道他为什么想要杀你吗 |
[26:17] | Morgan Edge hired him. | 是摩根·埃奇雇的他 |
[26:19] | – You have proof? – Circumstantial. | -你有证据吗 -只有间接证据 |
[26:20] | But the shooter used to work | 但这名枪手曾经在一年一度的 |
[26:22] | for the annual National City Tech Conference. | 纳欣诺市科技大会上工作过 |
[26:24] | Morgan Edge hosts it every year. | 而且每年都由摩根·埃奇主办 |
[26:28] | He shouldn’t be alive. | 他就该死 |
[26:32] | You guys want to see this. | 你们快来看看这个 |
[26:33] | We’re hearing that as many as a dozen members | 我们听说一七街头帮派 |
[26:35] | of the One-Seven street gang have been found murdered. | 有多达十几名成员遭人谋杀 |
[26:38] | We should warn you the images you are about to see are graphic. | 提醒大家 即将看到的图片会令人感到不适 |
[26:42] | Now, Susan, police are still looking for a suspect | 苏珊 警方现在仍在搜寻 |
[26:45] | in the multiple killings of members | 纳欣诺市一七帮 |
[26:46] | of the notorious National City One-Seven Gang. | 多起成员谋杀案的疑犯 |
[26:59] | Samples from the remains of the victims | 多名死者尸骸的样本 |
[27:00] | confirm they were killed by heat vision. | 证实了他们是死于热视线 |
[27:03] | So our bad guy is Kryptonian. | 这么说我们要找的疑犯是氪星人 |
[27:05] | Yep. And Morgan Edge had nothing to do with it. | 对 摩根·埃奇和谋杀案无关 |
[27:07] | Hey, well, at least it’s not related | 至少和拿着镭射枪 |
[27:08] | to the guy with the laser gun who went after Lena. | 追杀莉娜的人无关 |
[27:10] | No, that guy was just someone Edge hired to try to kill Lena. | 是的 那人只是埃奇雇来刺杀莉娜的人 |
[27:12] | He thought he could get away with killing her | 他以为能逍遥法外 |
[27:14] | and blame it on the Kryptonian? | 把罪名嫁祸给氪星人吗 |
[27:16] | Just like Coville said. | 就像克维尔说的 |
[27:18] | “Work of the Beast.” | 野兽的行动 |
[27:19] | It’s creepy. | 真是瘆人 |
[27:20] | But Coville’s a fanatic, not a prophet. | 但克维尔是个狂热分子 不是先知 |
[27:23] | The two don’t have to be mutually exclusive. | 这两种身份并不相互排斥 |
[27:25] | He said this, the Beast would come. | 他说过 野兽即将到来 |
[27:28] | She would mark the city and then She would take it. | 她会在城市里留下标志 然后将其攻占 |
[27:31] | I think it’s worth pushing through the noise here | 我认为排除这些谣言 找到真相 |
[27:32] | to see the truth. | 是值得的 |
[27:33] | Well, the moment you start believing in something | 从你开始相信某些事的那一刻起 |
[27:35] | is the moment you give your power away. | 你就放弃了自己的超能力 |
[27:37] | I’m not gonna give away mine. | 我不会放弃我的超能力 |
[27:40] | So what we know about this Kryptonian is that she’s a pretender. | 所以我们知道这个氪星人是个觊觎权位的人 |
[27:43] | I beat Kal down to the ground when I had to, | 在必要的时候 我都能打败卡 |
[27:45] | I’ll beat her down, too. | 我也会打败她 |
[27:51] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[27:55] | You keep walking away from me. | 你一直在远离我 |
[27:55] | I’m not walking away from you. | 我没有远离你 |
[27:57] | – I’m just walking away. – Hey, just one second. | -我只是要走开而已 -等一等 |
[28:01] | Look, Imra… | 艾姆拉 |
[28:03] | She feels really bad that she upset you. | 让你难过 她觉得非常过意不去 |
[28:05] | That wasn’s… that was not her intention. | 她并不是故意的 |
[28:07] | No, she didn’t do anything wrong. | 不 她没做错事 |
[28:09] | She was very kind, and generous, | 她善良又大方 |
[28:12] | and, you know, she’s smart, and beautiful | 聪明又漂亮 |
[28:13] | and even though she looks like a Greek goddess, | 虽然她看起来像希腊女神 |
[28:16] | I can’t find any reason to hate her. | 但我找不到理由讨厌她 |
[28:17] | But am I okay with this? | 可我能接受你们在一起吗 |
[28:19] | No. | 不能 |
[28:21] | – Kara, I– – No. Stop. | -卡拉 我 -不 别说了 |
[28:22] | Please, Mon-El, I… | 请你别说了 蒙·艾尔 |
[28:24] | I see this very clearly for what it is. | 这件事我已经看得很清楚了 |
[28:26] | We’re just three good people | 我们只是三个好人 |
[28:28] | stuck in a really crappy situation. | 僵在了令人尴尬的局面中 |
[28:30] | But, you know what, at least two of us still get to be happy. | 但是至少其中两个人还能获得幸福 |
[28:38] | And just for the record, Mon-El, | 你要知道 蒙·艾尔 |
[28:39] | I really am trying to be okay with this, but… | 我真的在努力适应这种局面 但是 |
[28:45] | This is… | 这 |
[28:47] | This is worse than | 这比我想象的 |
[28:50] | the worst thing I could possibly imagine. | 任何情况都要糟糕 |
[28:52] | And that’s you looking at me | 那就是你看着我 |
[28:56] | with no love in your eyes. | 而眼里却毫无爱意 |
[28:57] | So please, just… Please. | 所以求你了 求你了 |
[29:07] | – Hello? – I heard you were attacked | -喂 -听说你被人袭击了 |
[29:09] | by someone who tried to make | 凶手还想制造舆论 |
[29:10] | it look like it was perpetrated by that thing | 假装是那个留下外星人标记的 |
[29:12] | that’s leaving those alien marks. | 不明生物动的手 |
[29:14] | That’s awful. Awful. | 真过分 太过分了 |
[29:16] | I mean, it’s Christmas. | 这可是圣诞节 |
[29:18] | Morgan, you are a vile, despicable scrooge | 摩根 你这种邪恶卑鄙的人渣 |
[29:21] | who’s gonna die alone and in prison. | 只会孤独终老 死在监狱 |
[29:24] | Well, gotta go. Christmas party. | 我得挂了 去参加圣诞派对 |
[30:13] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[30:13] | Someone just tried to heat-vision Edge. | 有人刚用热视线攻击了埃奇 |
[30:15] | He’s calling a press conference. | 他准备召开媒体见面会 |
[30:16] | – Is he hurt? – Sadly, no. | -他受伤了吗 -很遗憾 并没有 |
[30:18] | Of course this guy has a lead-lined panic room in his office. | 这家伙在办公室里准备了铅封安全屋 |
[30:20] | But whatever’s out there wants him dead. He just got lucky. | 但对方肯定想杀他 他只是走运而已 |
[30:22] | I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[30:25] | The Kryptonian attacked Edge in his office. | 那个氪星人在埃奇的办公室袭击了他 |
[30:28] | Oh… “No”? No. No, that’s bad. That’s objectively bad. | 是吗 挺好啊 不对 客观来说并不好 |
[30:31] | It doesn’t matter who the target was, | 目标是谁并不重要 |
[30:33] | they’re just killing whoever they want. | 他们在随心所欲地杀人 |
[30:35] | We’re doing everything we can to track them. | 我们已经竭尽所能在找他们 |
[30:36] | I’ll head to Edge’s office, | 我去一趟埃奇办公室 |
[30:37] | see if they left behind anything I can trace. | 看看有没有什么踪迹可寻 |
[30:39] | No. No, I’m tired of playing hide-and-seek. | 不 我不想再玩捉迷藏了 |
[30:41] | The longer we wait, the more people are gonna die. | 我们等得越久 遇害的人就越多 |
[30:44] | What do you propose? | 那你希望怎么做 |
[30:46] | We do it their way. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[30:50] | Well, that’s comforting. | 这话听着真让人放心 |
[31:07] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[31:13] | Well, I’m sure it’s not the first time | 一个发疯的女人 |
[31:14] | a woman who’s gone crazy has attacked a powerful man. | 攻击有权有势的男人也不是第一次了 |
[31:17] | I’m fairly certain it won’t be the last. | 我敢说这也不会是最后一次 |
[31:19] | Are you saying Supergirl attacked you? | 你是想说超女攻击了你吗 |
[31:22] | I’m saying I can’t say it wasn’t Supergirl. | 我只是说 我不能确定不是超女干的 |
[31:24] | Sociopathic cockroach. | 反社会人渣 |
[31:27] | He’ll get what he deserves. | 他会遭报应的 |
[31:29] | Guys like him always do. | 他们这种人总会遭报应 |
[31:32] | You know, today was the second time you saved my life. | 这是你今天第二次救我的命了 |
[31:35] | Beginning to be some kind of a hobby. | 都快养成习惯了 |
[31:37] | Right place, right time. | 正确时间 正确地点 |
[31:39] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[31:41] | I owe you a drink. | 我欠你一杯酒 |
[31:43] | I wouldn’t say “owe,” but I’ll take it. | 也不能说欠吧 不过我接受 |
[31:53] | That’s a heavy pour. | 这可倒得够多的 |
[31:55] | It’s a heavy day. | 今天事儿比较多嘛 |
[31:58] | Well, to heavy days and Christmas Eve. | 好吧 敬多事之秋和平安夜 |
[32:36] | Okay, that’s real mature. | 好吧 你可真成熟 |
[32:43] | I got you now, I got you. | 我抓到你了 抓到你了 |
[32:50] | Kara, the Kryptonian responded. | 卡拉 氪星人回复了 |
[32:53] | How? | 怎么回复的 |
[32:55] | Just showed up right where you left your mark. | 出现在了你留下印记的地方 |
[32:57] | And waiting for you. | 而且还在等你 |
[33:01] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:03] | Hey, not like this. Listen to me. | 别这么走 听我说 |
[33:08] | I know that you’ve been struggling for the past few months | 我知道过去几个月你都过得很艰难 |
[33:09] | and I have been trying to get you to embrace your humanity, | 我一直想让你接受自己的人性 |
[33:14] | but forget that. | 不过算了 |
[33:16] | Be cold. Be Kryptonian. | 冷酷起来吧 做个氪星人 |
[33:19] | I don’t know why, but this thing really scares me. | 不知为什么 但我真的很怕那个东西 |
[33:23] | So, please, | 所以求你了 |
[33:25] | be alien. | 拿出外星人的手段 |
[33:39] | So you’re supposed to be the Devil? | 所以你就是那个魔鬼吗 |
[33:44] | The Devil isn’t real. | 魔鬼并不存在 |
[33:45] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[33:47] | I’m from the time before fathoming. | 我来自混沌之时 |
[33:50] | Born to cleanse the scourge and deliver the awakening. | 为肃清灾祸 带来觉醒而生 |
[33:55] | I am Reign. | 我是主宰 |
[33:58] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来的这里 |
[33:59] | I survived Krypton’s death. | 我在氪星灭亡中幸存下来 |
[34:01] | Sent here upon its destruction. | 在它毁灭之时被送来了这里 |
[34:05] | If that’s true, then where have you been? | 如果是这样 那你之前去哪里了 |
[34:09] | Dispensing justice. | 伸张正义 |
[34:10] | By terrorizing people? | 通过恐吓别人吗 |
[34:12] | Killing people? | 杀害别人吗 |
[34:14] | This world has sunken into chaos and sin. | 这世界已经充满了混乱与罪恶 |
[34:19] | Too many have eluded judgment. | 太多人逃脱了审判 |
[34:22] | I’m not gonna let you hurt anyone else. | 我不会再让你伤害任何人了 |
[34:26] | Surrender now before I make you surrender. | 立刻投降 不然我会逼你投降 |
[34:31] | So full of hubris. | 真是狂妄自大 |
[34:33] | Just like the righteous Kryptonians who feared my makers. | 你们这些正义的氪星人 畏惧我的创造者 |
[34:37] | Worshiping false gods | 朝拜着错误的神明 |
[34:39] | as they watched our planet suffocate by shame | 他们看着我们的星球被耻辱淹没 |
[34:43] | and burn from memory. | 直到被人遗忘 |
[34:45] | Stand down, | 别忤逆我 |
[34:47] | or I will make you join them in their purgatory. | 否则我就送你去炼狱陪他们 |
[34:50] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去 |
[34:53] | Then I will dispense my justice on you. | 那我就在你身上伸张正义 |
[34:57] | Take your best shot. | 那就较量一番吧 |
[36:49] | Look. Supergirl. | 你看 超女 |
[37:00] | Get back! Back, get back! | 退后 快 退后 |
[37:29] | Get back. Stay back. Stay back. | 退后 别过来 别过来 |
[39:02] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[39:10] | You don’t… You don’t scare me. | 你 你吓不到我 |
[39:14] | You’re no god | 你不是什么神明 |
[39:16] | just as I’m no devil. | 正如我也不是魔鬼 |
[39:19] | All I am is truth. | 我只代表真相 |
[39:24] | And judgment. | 以及审判 |
[39:31] | And death. | 还有死亡 |
[39:34] | And I will reign. | 我会主宰 |
[40:28] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[40:46] | Her pulse is weak. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[40:48] | She’s crashing. | 她快不行了 |
[40:50] | We need to intubate. | 得给她插气管 |
[41:05] | She’ll be okay. | 她不会有事 |
[41:11] | Stay with me, Kara. Stay with me. | 坚持住 卡拉 坚持住 |
[41:16] | Merry Christmas, Mom. | 圣诞快乐 妈妈 |
[41:20] | Mom? | 妈 |
[41:26] | Mom. | 妈 |
[41:32] | Mom? | 妈 |