时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I think he likes you. | 我觉得他喜欢你 |
[00:04] | I’m his boss. | 我可是他老板 |
[00:05] | That’s some ship you got there. | 你们那艘船很特别 |
[00:07] | Who’s in the other chambers? | 其他休眠舱里的人是谁 |
[00:08] | We call ourselves The Legion. | 我们将自己称为”军团” |
[00:11] | This is your purpose. | 这就是你的使命 |
[00:12] | To fight the devil. | 对抗魔鬼 |
[00:16] | I have been trying to get you to embrace your humanity, | 我一直想让你接受自己的人性 |
[00:19] | but forget that. Be cold. | 不过算了 冷酷起来吧 |
[00:21] | Be alien. | 拿出外星人的手段 |
[00:23] | All I am is truth and judgment. | 我只代表真相以及审判 |
[00:26] | And I will reign. | 我会主宰 |
[00:54] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[00:56] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[00:59] | Now you’re talking to me. | 现在你在跟我说话 |
[01:01] | Supergirl is talking to me. | 超女在跟我说话 |
[01:03] | Inside. Now. | 赶快进来 |
[01:06] | I am Brainiac-5. | 我是布莱尼亚克五号 |
[01:08] | Half-computer, half-organic lifeform, all Coluan, | 半计算机半有机生命体 纯种慧核星人 |
[01:11] | and, not to brag, but a 12th-level intellect. | 不是吹牛 我拥有十二级的智力 |
[01:15] | My name is Querl Dox, | 我叫奎罗尔·多克斯 |
[01:17] | but the Legionnaires just call me Brainy. | 但军团成员都直接叫我布莱尼 |
[01:19] | Legionnaires? Did Mon-El send you? | 军团成员 是蒙·艾尔派你来的吗 |
[01:22] | Yes, yes. To make sure that your neural pathways are clear and intact. | 是的 为了确保你的神经通路清晰完整 |
[01:26] | You brain is in truly remarkable health | 对于一个陷入昏迷的人来说 |
[01:29] | for someone languishing in a coma. | 你的大脑实在是非常健康 |
[01:31] | Uh, I’m sorry, did you say “coma”? | 不好意思 你刚才是说”昏迷”吗 |
[01:35] | Mmm, did I bury the lede? | 我说漏嘴了吗 |
[01:37] | You’ve been in a coma for two days. | 你已经昏迷两天了 |
[01:39] | I’m in my loft. | 我在我的公寓里 |
[01:42] | You mean the physical manifestation of the place | 你是指在你潜意识里感觉最舒服的 |
[01:44] | in which your subconscious feels most comfortable? | 那个地方的物质表现形式吗 |
[01:47] | That loft? | 那所公寓 |
[01:51] | If I’m in a coma, how are you here? | 如果我昏迷了 你怎么会在这里呢 |
[01:54] | Mon-El woke me up from hypersleep | 蒙·艾尔从超休眠状态唤醒了我 |
[01:55] | to communicate with you on behalf of him and your DEO compatriots. | 让我代表他和你超查部的同事来与你交流 |
[02:00] | 31st century technology. | 这是三十一世纪的技术 |
[02:02] | It’s also what’s keeping you alive. | 也正是这种技术维系着你的生命 |
[02:04] | Alive? | 维系生命 |
[02:05] | Reign defeated you. | 主宰击败了你 |
[02:08] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[02:14] | Stay with me, Kara, stay with me. | 坚持住 卡拉 坚持住 |
[02:31] | No, this is crazy. This… | 不 这太离谱了 这… |
[02:33] | Reign is still out there. | 主宰还在逍遥法外 |
[02:36] | People are dying, I have to wake up. | 有人正因她而丧命 我必须醒过来 |
[02:38] | I don’t think you’re listening to me. | 你好像没听懂我说的话 |
[02:42] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[02:47] | Can we just, maybe, relax a little bit? | 你能否稍微放松一下 |
[02:49] | Damn it! It won’t open! | 见鬼 门打不开 |
[03:02] | Well, the good news is her mind is active and alert. | 好消息是 她的思维保持着活跃和警惕 |
[03:05] | – Oh, thank God. – Yes. | -谢天谢地 -是的 |
[03:07] | The bad news is, she is very angry. | 坏消息是 她非常气愤 |
[03:10] | Well, I’m sure she loves being trapped inside a mind prison. | 她肯定很喜欢被困在思维牢狱里 |
[03:15] | You’re speaking with her right now, | 你能一边跟我们说话 |
[03:16] | even as you’re speaking with us? | 一边跟她说话吗 |
[03:18] | The crown connects to my internal AI core. | 那顶金属冠与我的人工智能内核相连 |
[03:20] | It translates her brainwaves to English | 它能将她的脑电波翻译成英文 |
[03:22] | and sends electronic signals back to her. | 并把电子信号发回给她 |
[03:24] | These tanks have incredible healing power, | 这些水箱有不可思议的治愈力 |
[03:26] | so she just needs to rest and let it do its work. | 所以她只需休息 让它发挥作用就好 |
[03:29] | You’re from the future, | 你们来自未来 |
[03:31] | did you know this was gonna happen? | 你们知道会发生这件事吗 |
[03:33] | No, but she’s through the worst of it, she’ll live. | 不知道 但她挺过了最难熬的时候 她会活下来的 |
[03:35] | But when will she wake up? | 可她什么时候才能醒来 |
[03:37] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[03:39] | Well, Reign is still out there. | 主宰还在逍遥法外 |
[03:41] | I don’t like our odds without Supergirl by our side. | 没有超女与我们并肩作战 我们的胜算很小 |
[03:44] | I mean, Reign’s been quiet, maybe she got injured, too. | 主宰一直没有发声 也许她也受伤了 |
[03:46] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[03:48] | It’s only a matter of time before she strikes again. | 她再次出手只是时间问题 |
[04:18] | Oh, crap! | 该死 |
[04:20] | Ah! Okay, stop. Hold on! Pause game! | 好了 停 等等 游戏暂停 |
[04:23] | And you thought I was gonna break something. | 你还说我会打碎东西呢 |
[04:26] | Ah, jeez. | 天呐 |
[04:30] | That’s Clara. | 是克拉拉 |
[04:32] | – Ah, already? – The movie’s in half an hour. | -这么早吗 -电影还有半小时就开演了 |
[04:36] | Okay. Well, you’re making me dinner tonight, right? | 好吧 你今晚会给我做晚饭 对吧 |
[04:37] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[04:39] | Any dietary restrictions I should know about? | 有什么饮食限制需要告诉我吗 |
[04:41] | I’m allergic to bad food. | 我对难吃的食物过敏 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | Well, save up for dinner. Don’t eat too much. | 为晚饭留点肚子 别吃太多 |
[04:50] | Mom? | 妈 |
[04:52] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[05:06] | You have done well, my child. | 你做得很好 孩子 |
[05:09] | You easily vanquished the daughter of the House of El. | 你轻轻松松就击败了艾尔家族的女儿 |
[05:13] | You left your mark on this city. | 你在这座城市留下了印记 |
[05:15] | But there is much yet to be accomplished. | 但你还有好多任务需要完成 |
[05:18] | What would you have me do? | 你要让我做些什么 |
[05:20] | This world needs to be cleansed, | 这个世界需要被净化 |
[05:22] | not just of sinners but those who harbor them. | 不仅是那些罪人 还有包庇他们的人 |
[05:26] | It is time to deliver the awakening. | 是时候让人们觉醒了 |
[05:29] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[05:30] | Those who would do evil | 那些为非作歹的人们 |
[05:32] | operate in broad daylight without shame. | 在光天化日之下无耻地行动 |
[05:37] | For the righteous have cast their eyes to the ground. | 因为正义之人选择对此视而不见 |
[05:40] | Force their gaze back to the light. | 你要迫使他们重新看向光明 |
[05:43] | Show them what justice really is. | 让他们看看什么才是真正的正义 |
[06:12] | It’s been two days since the world saw Supergirl be brutalized | 自从全世界看到超女被暴打 已经过去两天了 |
[06:15] | and still not a word about her whereabouts or well-being. | 但却仍然没有关于她下落或健康状况的消息 |
[06:19] | She’ll turn up. | 她会现身的 |
[06:21] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[06:24] | And Kara’s the only reporter who had a knack for tracking her down. | 卡拉是唯一有本事追踪到她的记者 |
[06:26] | Is she in yet? | 她来上班了吗 |
[06:27] | Kara? She… | 卡拉吗 她… |
[06:29] | No, she’s, um… | 没有 她… |
[06:31] | No, she’s not, actually. | 她没来上班 |
[06:36] | James, I was thinking, when Kara gets in, maybe we should | 詹姆斯 我在想 等卡拉过来之后 |
[06:38] | all have a little… A little talk about what happened. | 我们或许应该聊聊之前发生的事情 |
[06:43] | – Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Okay. – Yeah? | -好啊 可以 -可以吗 |
[06:46] | Yes, we should. Yeah. | 我们是应该聊聊 |
[06:49] | It’s just that, you know, we all work together, | 因为我们都在一起工作 |
[06:52] | and we’re Kara’s two best friends, and you guys used to date, | 我们又都是卡拉的好朋友 你们俩以前约过会 |
[06:55] | so she should know that we kissed. | 所以她应该知道我们接吻的事情 |
[06:58] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[06:59] | I come from a family that lies, | 我来自一个撒谎成性的家庭 |
[07:00] | and we all know how that turns out, so… | 我们都知道那是种什么下场 |
[07:11] | Why have you come here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:12] | To deliver a message. | 我来带个信 |
[07:13] | We are not your messengers. | 我们不是你的信使 |
[07:16] | Yes, you are. | 不 你们就是 |
[07:18] | You. | 你 |
[07:20] | Turn your camera on me. | 把摄像机对准我 |
[07:27] | This man was a thief, | 这个人是个小偷 |
[07:29] | condemned by his own actions. | 由他自己的行为所定罪 |
[07:32] | You’ve allowed sin to take root and fester like a weed. | 你们纵容罪恶 让其像野草一样生根腐烂 |
[07:36] | And, worst of all, | 而最糟糕的是 |
[07:37] | you have looked away. | 你们对其视而不见 |
[07:40] | Apathy is the greatest sin of all. | 冷漠是最大的罪恶 |
[07:43] | From now on it will be punished in kind. | 从现在起 它将同样得到惩罚 |
[07:45] | There will be no more mercy. | 我不会再心慈手软 |
[07:48] | There will only be justice. | 我只会伸张正义 |
[07:51] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[08:04] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[08:05] | She’s declaring war on criminality in National City. | 她对纳欣诺市的犯罪行为宣战了 |
[08:08] | Not just against the criminals, | 不仅是针对罪犯 |
[08:09] | it’s against the entire justice system. | 还针对整个司法系统 |
[08:12] | We have to stop her. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[08:13] | Without Supergirl? | 在没有超女的情况下吗 |
[08:15] | I mean, we have a literal legion of superheros here. | 我们可是有一整支军团的超级英雄啊 |
[08:19] | I owe you all my life. | 你们都是我的救命恩人 |
[08:22] | And I hope you know that I would do anything I could for you. | 我希望你们知道 我愿意为你们做任何事情 |
[08:27] | But, unfortunately, this can’t be our fight. | 但可惜的是 我们不能参与这场战斗 |
[08:29] | Surely we can help them somehow. | 我们肯定能帮到他们 |
[08:31] | If we die now we will endanger the future. | 如果我们现在死了 就会危及到未来 |
[08:34] | What do you mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[08:35] | – We’re on a mission. – Careful. | -我们在执行一项任务 -说话当心 |
[08:38] | Our involvement here could jeopardize that. | 我们参与这件事有可能会危及到那项任务 |
[08:42] | I can tell you what we do know. | 我可以把我们知道的告诉你们 |
[08:44] | We know that Supergirl lives. | 我们知道超女活了下来 |
[08:47] | And we know that eventually Reign will leave. | 我们还知道主宰最终会离开 |
[08:51] | So that’s… That’s all you can give? That’s all you got? | 所以 你就只能说到这儿吗 你就知道这些吗 |
[08:54] | We really don’t know much at all. | 我们知道的也不多 |
[08:56] | In the year 2455, | 在2455年 |
[08:58] | Earth experienced a third-degree extinction phenomenon. | 地球经历了一次三度灭绝现象 |
[09:01] | Humanity came together, | 人类聚集到了一起 |
[09:03] | but Earth suffered catastrophic destruction. | 但地球遭受了灾难性的破坏 |
[09:07] | It wasn’t just loss of life, | 失去的不仅仅是生命 |
[09:08] | it was its history, | 还有它的历史 |
[09:11] | culture, art, music. | 文化 艺术 音乐 |
[09:13] | It was everything interesting. | 一切有趣的事物 |
[09:14] | Mon-El taught us everything we know. | 我们掌握的知识都是蒙·艾尔教的 |
[09:17] | From Aristotle, Shakespeare, Bon Jovi. | 包括亚里士多德 莎士比亚 邦乔维乐队 |
[09:23] | But we have some gaps. | 但我们有一些认知空白 |
[09:25] | And, unfortunately, even if we know the end result, | 可惜的是 即便我们知道最终结果 |
[09:26] | we don’t necessarily know how it happens. | 却不一定知道事件发生的过程 |
[09:29] | So we know that Supergirl lives, | 所以我们知道超女活了下来 |
[09:32] | and we know that Reign leaves, eventually. | 也知道主宰最终离开了 |
[09:35] | But before she does, she could slaughter thousands. | 但在她离开之前 她有可能屠杀成千上万条生命 |
[09:39] | Yeah, so what do we do now? | 对 所以我们现在该怎么办 |
[09:40] | The Sundown Protocol. | 启动”日落协议” |
[09:43] | A highly-classified contingency plan | 这是一项绝密的应急计划 |
[09:45] | to take down Superman if ever he turns against us. | 是在超人反水的情况下用来对付他的 |
[09:48] | Red sun grenades, sound bombs, Kryptonite darts, | 红色太阳手榴弹 音弹 氪星石飞镖 |
[09:51] | everything we’d need to take down a rogue Kryptonian on the loose. | 一切需要用来对付在逃氪星人的东西 |
[09:54] | Sorry, we don’t have any more Kryptonite. | 抱歉 我们手上已经没有氪星石了 |
[09:56] | Clark got rid of it all. | 全部被克拉克处理掉了 |
[09:57] | Clark got rid of it for a reason, | 克拉克把它处理掉是有原因的 |
[09:59] | and a reason that Kara agreed to. | 而且卡拉当时也同意了 |
[10:01] | That was before Reign. | 那是在主宰出现之前 |
[10:02] | We still have the Kryptonite from Coville’s probe, right? | 我们还有克维尔那台探测器上的氪星石 对吧 |
[10:07] | Prep whatever you have to, but before you use it, | 做好一切必要的准备 但在你使用它之前 |
[10:09] | there’s someone I have to talk to. | 我要先跟某人谈谈 |
[10:22] | Your eye! What happened to you? | 你的眼睛 出什么事了 |
[10:24] | I was spreading the truth to my fellow inmates. | 我当时在向狱友传播真相 |
[10:28] | They would have preferred I lied. | 他们认为我在撒谎 |
[10:30] | Do you want to spread a little truth to me? | 你想向我传播点真相吗 |
[10:33] | I’ll pass it along to Supergirl. | 我会转达给超女的 |
[10:35] | You’re her biggest fan, right? | 你是她最忠实的拥趸 对吧 |
[10:39] | She said that you knew about the reign of the beast. | 她说你知道有关”野兽的主宰”的事情 |
[10:42] | What else do you know that can help us beat her? | 你还知道些什么能帮我们打败她的信息 |
[10:44] | Beat her? | 打败她 |
[10:45] | She’s already won. | 她已经赢了 |
[10:47] | No. Supergirl’s still alive. | 没有 超女还活着 |
[10:49] | She was supposed to rise, | 她本应崛起 |
[10:51] | find her faith, | 找到自己的信仰 |
[10:53] | and deliver it. | 并付诸实践 |
[10:55] | But Supergirl refused her faith | 但是超女拒绝了自己的信仰 |
[10:58] | and she failed the test. | 她没能通过测试 |
[11:02] | Supergirl will defeat her. | 超女会打败她的 |
[11:05] | You just have to help us stop her. | 你得帮我们阻止她 |
[11:11] | Supergirl lost | 超女败下阵来 |
[11:13] | so that Reign can prepare us for what comes next. | 这样主宰就能帮我们为接下来的事情做好准备 |
[11:17] | Never underestimate Supergirl. | 永远不要低估超女 |
[11:27] | Just put out a press release | 我们刚刚发了一篇新闻稿 |
[11:27] | telling the city that CatCo is no longer under siege | 告诉纳市人民凯特科不再遭受围攻 |
[11:30] | and urging the public to stay calm. | 并呼吁公众保持镇定 |
[11:32] | Calm? | 镇定 |
[11:33] | The streets are desolate. | 街道空了 |
[11:34] | People are barricading themselves in their homes. | 人们都躲在了家里 |
[11:36] | The city is terrified. | 纳市陷入了恐慌 |
[11:37] | Yeah, but there are people out there working to rectify the situation. | 是的 但外面有人正在整顿这种情况 |
[11:41] | Okay? Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:45] | James, I know why you were acting strange earlier on. | 詹姆斯 我知道你之前为何表现得那么奇怪了 |
[11:48] | No, you don’t. | 你并不知道 |
[11:49] | Listen, there’s no reason to explain. | 你没必要解释 |
[11:51] | We’re both adults, we’re just not a match. | 我们都是成年人 我们只是不合适而已 |
[11:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:55] | I wasn’t… No. No. I didn’t say that. | 我没… 不不 我可没那么说 |
[11:57] | It was… It was Kara. | 之前是因为卡拉 |
[12:00] | You’re acting awkward because you guys used to date? | 你举止尴尬是因为你们以前约过会吗 |
[12:03] | No. No, that’s not it, either. | 不 也不是那个原因 |
[12:05] | – She’s just… – Just what? | -她… -她怎么了 |
[12:10] | She’s sick. She’s sick. She has the flu. | 她病了 她病了 她得了流感 |
[12:12] | It’s just a really, really, really, really, really bad flu. | 非常非常严重的流感 |
[12:15] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[12:15] | You know how people get when they get a flu, they get vulnerable. | 你也知道人得了流感会变得脆弱 |
[12:17] | God, she won’t mind me knowing. I’m her best friend. | 她不会介意让我知道的 我可是她的好朋友 |
[12:19] | You know, I should go over there. | 我应该过去看看她 |
[12:21] | Yeah, that’s good. You’re a good friend. | 很好 你很够意思 |
[12:22] | – But… – But, what? | -可是… -可是怎么了 |
[12:24] | Soup. | 汤 |
[12:26] | – Sick people love soup. – Okay, I’ll get her some soup. | -生病的人喜欢喝汤 -好 我会给她带点汤 |
[12:28] | – Minestrone– – Yeah. Soup. | -蔬菜浓汤 -对 汤 |
[12:29] | Tomato, chicken noodle, anything that could… | 番茄 鸡汤面 那些能让… |
[12:35] | Winn, I need your help right now. | 温 我现在需要你帮忙 |
[12:38] | This is torture. | 这简直是种折磨 |
[12:40] | Out of all the 4,237,642 versions of | 关于我们初次见面的情景 |
[12:45] | our first meeting that I envisioned, | 我有过4237642种设想 |
[12:47] | you calling it “torture” | 你将其视为一种”折磨” |
[12:50] | wasn’t one of them. | 我却怎么都没想到 |
[12:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:56] | Checking for brain damage. | 检查你是否有大脑损伤 |
[12:57] | In simulacra, like the one we’re in now, | 在我们目前所处的这种拟像中 |
[12:59] | brain damage could present itself in any number of ways. | 大脑损伤可能会以无数种方式呈现 |
[13:01] | Mildew, mold. Rats indicate neurological issues. | 包括霉病 霉菌 老鼠代表神经系统问题 |
[13:04] | It’s just to prepare you for reality re-entry. | 这是为你重返现实做准备 |
[13:07] | Reality re-entry? | 重返现实 |
[13:09] | If you’re not properly prepared when we wake you up, | 如果在我们把你唤醒时 你没有做好准备 |
[13:11] | you could go into shock. | 你可能会发生休克 |
[13:12] | Some people die immediately. | 有些人会立即死掉 |
[13:14] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[13:16] | Wait, though. Does… | 等等 这… |
[13:18] | Does that mean I’m ready to wake up? | 这代表我已经准备好要醒来了吗 |
[13:21] | Did I bury the lede again? | 我又说漏嘴了吗 |
[13:25] | Yes! Okay, do I need to do anything? | 太棒了 需要我做什么吗 |
[13:28] | Well, your loft is the manifestation of your subconscious. | 你的公寓就是你潜意识的外化 |
[13:32] | And that door seems to be the only way in or out. | 那扇门似乎是唯一的出入渠道 |
[13:35] | My assumption, | 我的猜想是 |
[13:37] | walk through it. | 你可以走出去 |
[13:43] | It’s starting to drain. | 水位开始降低 |
[13:44] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[13:53] | Kara, it’s me. | 卡拉 是我 |
[13:57] | She should be fine. | 她应该没事 |
[14:06] | It’s not opening. | 怎么打不开 |
[14:12] | You should be fine. | 你应该没事 |
[14:14] | Why isn’t she waking up? | 她为什么不醒 |
[14:27] | Why won’t this open? | 这门怎么打不开 |
[14:29] | Your body is fine. | 你的身体没事 |
[14:31] | We drained the tank, | 我们把液体抽干了 |
[14:33] | you suffered no ill-effects from the hibernation. | 你的休眠没有带来任何不良影响 |
[14:35] | Then why am I still stuck in my brain? | 那我为什么还被困在脑海里 |
[14:37] | There’s nothing wrong with your brain. | 你的大脑没有任何问题 |
[14:39] | We’ve ruled that out. | 我们排除过了 |
[14:40] | Well, you’re the 12th-level intellect. | 你拥有十二级的智力 |
[14:42] | Why don’t you figure it out? | 不如你来找找原因 |
[14:47] | Well, that rules out the physical. | 这表示身体方面肯定没问题 |
[14:50] | So, barring another explanation, | 如果没有别的解释 |
[14:52] | I would have to say the only thing keeping you here | 我只能说把你困在这里的 |
[14:56] | is you. | 是你自己 |
[14:58] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense, | 这根本说不通 |
[14:59] | ’cause I’m the one that wants to get out of here. | 因为我很想离开这里 |
[15:02] | Then why won’t this thing open? | 这门为什么打不开 |
[15:05] | It opened for me earlier. | 之前不是开了吗 |
[15:06] | To let me in. Going out… | 是为了让我进来 而让你出去 |
[15:11] | Different story. | 那是两码事 |
[15:13] | Is there some reason your subconscious might be– | 你的潜意识可能在阻止你离开 |
[15:18] | Preventing your escape? | 有什么特别原因吗 |
[15:20] | Self-preservation, perhaps? | 比如自我保护 |
[15:24] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[15:26] | You were badly beaten. | 你输得很惨 |
[15:33] | Fear is a logical response to that stimulus. | 对于这样的刺激 恐惧是合理反应 |
[15:42] | I am not afraid! | 我不害怕 |
[16:24] | Come on, Kara, snap out of it. | 行了 卡拉 快醒过来 |
[16:26] | Brainy will figure it out. | 布莱尼能想到办法 |
[16:27] | Don’t overpromise. | 话别说得太早 |
[16:30] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我以前从没见过这种情况 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:36] | Insensitive. | 我没眼力见 |
[16:38] | What happens if she stays like this? | 如果她一直不醒会怎样 |
[16:40] | The longer she remains unconscious, | 她失去意识越久 |
[16:42] | the more likely it is that it will become permanent. | 也就越可能一直保持这种状态 |
[16:48] | Reign’s attacking again. | 主宰又出手了 |
[16:58] | I’m getting us a feed. | 我在调取现场画面 |
[17:01] | She attacked a meth lab. | 她袭击了一处冰毒实验室 |
[17:03] | The cops arrived, she attacked them, too. | 警察赶到后 也遭到了袭击 |
[17:08] | I’ll run another scan on Kara. | 我再扫描一下卡拉 |
[17:13] | Mon-El. | 蒙·艾尔 |
[17:16] | We can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒险 |
[17:19] | Risk what? | 冒什么险 |
[17:22] | So 1,000 years from now, this farming planet, Winath, | 一千年后 有一颗农耕星球 维纳什星 |
[17:25] | goes dark. | 陷入黑暗 |
[17:27] | Our friend, Ayla, she’s from there, | 我们的朋友艾拉来自那里 |
[17:28] | so she goes to check it out. | 于是她前去查看情况 |
[17:30] | Winath was a paradise, | 维纳什曾经是天堂 |
[17:32] | but Ayla made planet-fall and found it– | 但艾拉降落在星球上时 却发现 |
[17:35] | Decimated. | 一片死寂 |
[17:36] | It was completely dried out. | 星球已经完全干涸 |
[17:38] | The creatures that did this, we call them the Blight. | 造成这一切的生物 我们称之为枯萎病 |
[17:42] | They consume everything in their path. | 一路肆虐 吞噬一切 |
[17:45] | And Brainy found a way to stop them, | 布莱尼找到了阻止他们的办法 |
[17:47] | but they were on us before we could use it. | 但还没来得及实施 就被他们盯上了 |
[17:50] | So we hid the information in the safest place we could. | 于是我们把信息藏在了最安全的地方 |
[17:53] | Our DNA. Where it can’t be lost, can’t be stolen. | 我们的DNA里 不会丢失 也不会被盗 |
[17:57] | It written in our genes. | 信息被刻在基因里 |
[18:00] | So, if we die, our DNA never makes it to the future. | 如果我们死了 DNA就去不了未来 |
[18:05] | And everything’s lost. | 那么一切就都完了 |
[18:10] | You have no idea how badly I wish we could help. | 你不知道我有多想帮忙 |
[18:16] | Just make sure my sister wakes up. | 请保证让我的妹妹醒来 |
[18:23] | J’onn, where are you on Sundown? | 荣恩 日落行动进展如何 |
[18:25] | Sound guns are almost done, | 音枪已基本完毕 |
[18:27] | but the grenades will take an hour, at least. | 但手榴弹至少还需要一个小时 |
[18:30] | And we still don’t know where Reign is gonna strike next. | 而且我们还不知道主宰的下一目标是哪里 |
[18:32] | I think I know how to get ahead of her. | 我似乎知道该如何抢在她前面了 |
[18:35] | Hey, boss, so, uh… | 老大 |
[18:37] | Uh, James just called. | 詹姆斯刚打来电话 |
[18:40] | I fail to see the relevance. | 我没听懂你的意思 |
[18:42] | Well, it seems that he might have put Kara into a little bit | 他似乎通过莉娜·卢瑟 |
[18:45] | of hot water with Lena Luthor. | 把卡拉推进了火坑 |
[18:47] | And since we have an hour… | 既然我们还有一小时 |
[18:49] | Oh, no, not again. | 别这样 又来 |
[19:10] | The indignity. | 真没尊严 |
[19:12] | Kara, you in there? | 卡拉 你在吗 |
[19:14] | Yes. Yes, I’m coming. | 我在 马上来 |
[19:18] | Lena, what a surprise. | 莉娜 你怎么来了 |
[19:19] | Kara, you haven’t been answering my calls, I’ve been worried. | 卡拉 你一直不接我电话 我有点担心 |
[19:21] | Yes, I’ve just been trying to sleep off this… | 抱歉 我想着多睡会 来抵抗… |
[19:26] | Flu. | 流感 |
[19:29] | – Um, well… – Chicken soup. | -好吧… -鸡汤 |
[19:31] | That’s very kind of you. | 你真贴心 |
[19:32] | You believe what’s been going on out here? | 你能想象外面发生了什么吗 |
[19:36] | Yes, I, uh, have been keeping up with it. | 我知道 我一直在跟进 |
[19:40] | I am a reporter at a national news organization. | 我可是新闻机构的记者 |
[19:44] | Yeah, I… I know. You work for me. | 我知道 你就在我手下工作 |
[19:46] | That fever is really going to your head. | 你肯定是烧糊涂了 |
[19:49] | You have no idea | 你肯定不知道 |
[19:51] | how much I am not feeling like myself. | 我现在感觉多不像我自己 |
[19:55] | Listen, I know this is unimportant, | 是这样 我知道这件事不重要 |
[19:57] | given everything that’s going on right now, but… | 毕竟现在发生了这么多事 但是… |
[20:03] | Yeah, it turns out that you were right about the chemistry. | 之前你说我们之间有化学反应是对的 |
[20:07] | Uh, James and I kissed. | 我和詹姆斯接吻了 |
[20:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:11] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:12] | James is an amazing kisser, as I’m sure you know. | 他的吻技很好 你肯定知道 |
[20:17] | It’s just, this morning he started acting really odd. | 但是 从今天早上起他的表现怪怪的 |
[20:22] | Olsen can be enigmatic. | 奥尔森有时候会比较难懂 |
[20:26] | Yeah, well, I know what it’s about. | 我知道是因为什么 |
[20:28] | I mean, my brother is Lex, James is Superman’s best friend, | 我哥哥是莱克斯 詹姆斯是超人的好兄弟 |
[20:31] | and, you know, for a minute there | 跟他在一起时 有一瞬间 |
[20:33] | I forgot my last name was Luthor. | 我都忘记我其实姓卢瑟 |
[20:35] | That’s a mistake I won’t be making again. | 我以后不会再犯这样的错误了 |
[20:37] | Oh, I’m sure that’s not the case. | 情况肯定不是这样的 |
[20:40] | Olsen likes you. | 奥尔森喜欢你 |
[20:43] | A lot. | 很喜欢 |
[20:44] | I assure you if James is being awkward, | 如果詹姆斯举止奇怪 |
[20:48] | it is not because of your last name. | 绝对不是因为你的姓 |
[20:50] | And here I was coming to make you feel better. | 我明明是来慰问你的 |
[20:55] | I should go back to work. | 我回去工作了 |
[20:57] | You should rest. | 你好好休息吧 |
[20:59] | Yes, boss. | 好的 老板 |
[21:14] | Agent Schott, don’t ever make me do that again. | 肖特特工 再也别逼我做这种事了 |
[21:19] | No Supergirl, no cavalry, | 没有超女 没有装甲兵 |
[21:22] | and Reign is strong. | 而主宰很强大 |
[21:24] | She doesn’t know what we’re capable of. | 她不了解我们的能力 |
[21:26] | – Let’s show her. – You ready? | -咱们让她看看 -准备好了吗 |
[21:30] | I just had a conversation about | 我刚才跟人谈论了 |
[21:31] | James Olsen’s extraordinary kissing ability. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森的超凡吻技 |
[21:33] | This’ll be a Sunday picnic. | 这事比起来简直小菜一碟 |
[21:44] | Get on the ground! Ger on the ground! Don’t look at me! | 趴地上 趴地上 别看我 |
[21:47] | Get on the ground! This is a robbery! | 趴地上 这是抢劫 |
[21:50] | Don’t look at me! Don’t touch that button! | 别看我 别碰按钮 |
[21:51] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[21:53] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[21:57] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[22:01] | You were warned. | 我已经警告过你们了 |
[22:17] | Catch. | 接着 |
[22:31] | Light her up. | 干掉她 |
[22:42] | Now. | 行动 |
[22:55] | No! | 不 |
[23:23] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[23:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:31] | Considering my tibia’s been snapped in half? | 我的胫骨被打成两截了 |
[23:33] | What about Reign? | 那主宰呢 |
[23:35] | She shrugged off that Kryptonite like it was nothing. | 她毫不费力就把氪星石摘掉了 |
[23:38] | Yes, thanks. That’s good. | 好了 谢谢 这样就行了 |
[23:41] | The same amount incapacitated Kara. | 同样的分量能让卡拉瘫痪 |
[23:43] | So why was Reign resistant? | 那为什么主宰能抗拒 |
[23:45] | Maybe she’s more than just Kryptonian. | 也许她不单纯是个氪星人 |
[23:47] | No, the soil did hurt her, | 不 那石头确实影响了她 |
[23:48] | just not enough. | 只是不够强烈 |
[23:53] | You have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[23:54] | Concentrate it. | 把它压缩 |
[23:56] | We’ll put it straight in her bloodstream. | 然后直接注入她的血脉里 |
[23:57] | Jugular should work. | 颈静脉应该就行 |
[23:59] | Ah. One… One small hiccup. | 有个小难题 |
[24:01] | Uh, who would be strong enough to hit her with the syringe? | 谁有那个力量去给她注射呢 |
[24:09] | We have people counting on us in the future, | 未来还有人要依靠我们 |
[24:11] | we can’t get involved. | 我们不能参与进去 |
[24:12] | You keep saying that. | 你总是这么说 |
[24:13] | That this is not our fight. | 说这不是我们的战斗 |
[24:18] | What about Tommy and Gina? | 那汤米和吉娜呢 |
[24:21] | “You live for the fight when it’s all that you’ve got” | “既然别无所有 一心只想奋斗” |
[24:27] | Bon Jovi. | 邦乔维 |
[24:29] | Or was that all a lie? | 还是说那些都是谎言 |
[24:31] | No. No, he speaks the truth. | 不 他说的是实话 |
[24:39] | I know we had a plan, | 我知道我们已经计划好了 |
[24:43] | but we are supposed to help people. | 但是我们本该帮助他人的 |
[24:45] | We’re sworn to helping people. | 我们发誓要帮助他人 |
[24:47] | And these people need our help right now. | 而那些人现在需要我们的帮助 |
[24:51] | It’s who we are. | 这就是我们的职责 |
[24:59] | Why are you cleaning? | 你为什么在打扫 |
[25:02] | None of this is real. | 这一切都不是真实的 |
[25:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:06] | I guess I just like putting things back in order. | 我只是喜欢把东西放回原处 |
[25:12] | And my brain originally is like an empty little attic | 我的大脑本来就像个空荡荡的小阁楼 |
[25:16] | and you must stock it with such furniture as you choose. | 你得用选好的家具将它填满 |
[25:21] | It’s Sherlock Holmes. | 是夏洛克·福尔摩斯说的 |
[25:32] | This is the furniture I chose. | 这些就是我挑选的家具 |
[25:36] | Oversimplification. | 过于简单化了 |
[25:39] | But, yes, go on. | 但是没错 请继续 |
[25:41] | So there must be something in here | 所以这里一定有什么 |
[25:43] | my subconscious wants me to see. | 是我的潜意识想让我看到的 |
[25:45] | Hmm. That’s… | 这个… |
[25:48] | That’s actually not a bad idea. | 这样想其实也没错 |
[25:51] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[26:10] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[26:13] | I did this. | 这都是我的错 |
[26:15] | I mean, I’m the one that pushed you into that fight. | 我是说 是我逼你去战斗的 |
[26:19] | I told you that Kara Danvers was my favorite person, | 我告诉你卡拉·丹弗斯是我最喜欢的人 |
[26:24] | and then I told you to forget who you were. | 然后我又告诉你忘掉自己是谁 |
[26:28] | And now I’m… | 而现在我… |
[26:33] | I don’t know if we can do this without you. | 我不知道没有你 我们能不能行 |
[26:54] | You had a pet? | 你有个宠物 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:00] | But if this is my subconscious trying to tell myself something, | 如果我的潜意识想借此向我传达讯息 |
[27:03] | I don’t get it. | 我没搞懂 |
[27:04] | Could be a random neuron firing. What’s its name? | 可能只是随机的神经元放电 它叫什么 |
[27:07] | Streaky. | 花花 |
[27:09] | I, uh… I found him on our street | 我在街上发现的它 |
[27:11] | right after I came to Earth, actually. | 就在我刚到地球之后 |
[27:15] | He was a stray, too. | 它也无家可归 |
[27:16] | You felt an emotional kinship. | 你感觉到了情感上的归属 |
[27:19] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[27:21] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[27:28] | I used to go out every night and feed him. | 我以前每晚都出去喂它 |
[27:34] | I didn’t wanna touch him. | 我不想碰它 |
[27:36] | I was so strong, I could have hurt him. | 我太强壮了 可能会伤到它 |
[27:38] | So, I practiced being gentle. | 所以 我学会了温和 |
[27:43] | And then, one day, | 然后 有一天 |
[27:48] | I pet him. | 我摸了它 |
[27:51] | And he purred. | 而它咕噜叫了 |
[27:54] | And everything was okay. | 没有出任何差错 |
[27:57] | I felt like an alien on Earth for so long, | 我之前一直觉得自己在地球上像个外星人 |
[28:00] | and he helped me feel like a human. | 而它让我感觉像个人类 |
[28:06] | Reign is finding bigger targets. | 主宰在寻找更大的目标 |
[28:08] | She wants to teach us an abject lesson. | 她想给我们上绝望的一课 |
[28:10] | She’s going to cleanse the sinners of society locked away. | 她要清理掉被社会藏起来的罪人 |
[28:14] | The ones that she feels were granted mercy. | 那些她觉得是被施与仁慈的人 |
[28:18] | She’s going to hit Albatross Bay. | 她要袭击阿尔巴特洛斯湾监狱 |
[28:23] | No, she’s already there. | 不 她已经在那里了 |
[28:25] | She’s gonna kill everyone. | 她会杀死所有人的 |
[28:26] | Prisoners, guards, it won’t matter. | 囚犯 狱警 没有区别 |
[28:28] | They’ll be fish in a barrel. | 他们就像是瓮中之鳖 |
[28:30] | – I’ll go. – No, you can’t. | -我这就去 -不 你不能去 |
[28:32] | Not alone. | 一个人不行 |
[28:33] | She’s too strong. | 她太强大了 |
[28:37] | You know, we have been asleep for many years. | 我们已经睡了好多年 |
[28:40] | And we ought to get some exercise. | 我们应该活动一下筋骨了 |
[28:43] | You’re being facetious? | 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[28:46] | This guy. | 这家伙 |
[29:22] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[29:48] | Heir of Juru, architect of the renewal, | 祖鲁的后裔 革新的缔造者 |
[29:52] | I submit to you. | 我向您屈服 |
[29:54] | For Rao is the light, but he was born of fire. | 拉奥就是光 但他生于火焰 |
[30:00] | How do you know those words? | 你怎么知道这些句子的 |
[30:08] | I… I was awoken to them. | 我是被它们唤醒的 |
[30:11] | People are quick to claim salvation when faced with death. | 人们在面对死亡时会迅速寻求拯救 |
[30:17] | Do you think that is enough for me to spare you? | 你以为这就能让我饶了你吗 |
[30:20] | You don’t have to spare me. | 你不需要饶恕我 |
[30:23] | You just have to let me serve you. | 你只需要让我服侍你 |
[30:57] | I think we got her attention. | 我想我们引起她的注意了 |
[31:01] | You don’t say. | 是吗 |
[31:03] | You will not interfere with my mission. | 你们不能干涉我的任务 |
[31:06] | Interfering is our specialty. | 干涉是我们的特长 |
[31:08] | I’ve only come to cleanse the sin of this world. | 我来是为了净化这个世界的罪恶 |
[31:11] | Didn’t feel like starting with yourself then? | 那你怎么不从你自己开始净化呢 |
[31:13] | I’m not of this world. | 我不属于这个世界 |
[31:17] | Neither are we. | 我们也是 |
[31:45] | Engaging cannons. | 启动大炮 |
[31:47] | Aloian attack formation. | 艾洛因攻击阵型 |
[31:50] | Are you fighting? | 你在战斗吗 |
[31:52] | Sprock! | 坏了 |
[31:54] | Did I say that out loud? | 我刚才说出声了吗 |
[31:55] | What’s going on out there? | 外边发生了什么 |
[31:57] | Little, little, tiny baby battle. | 微不足道 不足挂齿的战斗 |
[32:01] | Actually, let’s keep talking. | 不如我们继续聊吧 |
[32:03] | It’ll help get my mind of this life-or-death scenario. | 这样能让我不去想这个生死攸关的场景 |
[32:06] | Your mind should be on the life-or-death scenario. | 你应该去想这个生死攸关的场景 |
[32:08] | I’m perfectly capable of multitasking. | 我完全有能力一心多用 |
[32:10] | I’m actually working on your Sunday crossword right now. | 其实我正在解决你的周日填字游戏 |
[32:13] | Six-down is “Anguilloform.” | 纵六格是”鳗鲡目”一词 |
[32:15] | Mon-El, evade! | 蒙·艾尔 快避开 |
[32:16] | Don’t be here, go help them. | 别待在这里 去帮助他们 |
[32:23] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎么样 |
[32:24] | it looks like Supergirl had a pretty great life. | 看来超女的生活过得很美好 |
[32:27] | These aren’t Supergirl’s things, they’re… | 这些都不属于超女 而是 |
[32:30] | They’re Kara’s. | 属于卡拉的 |
[32:33] | Your sister said something similar a few minutes ago. | 你姐姐几分钟前也说过同样的话 |
[32:37] | What? | 什么 |
[32:39] | She said Kara Danvers is her favorite person. | 她说卡拉·丹弗斯是她最喜欢的人 |
[33:24] | Careful, Brainy, you got precious cargo on board. | 小心 布莱尼 船上有贵重的货物 |
[33:27] | Knocked out the tri-cannons. | 炸毁了三联大炮 |
[33:29] | I’ll need a minute to get it back online. | 我需要一点时间才能再上线 |
[34:15] | Time to put you back in the hole you came from. | 是时候把你原路送回去了 |
[34:50] | Oh, my God. Kara. | 天呐 卡拉 |
[34:54] | I have to help them. | 我得去帮他们 |
[34:56] | No, they’re using Kryptonite. | 不行 他们在用氪星石 |
[34:57] | I don’t care if it makes me vulnerable, | 我不在乎氪星石是否会削弱我的能力 |
[35:00] | I’ll use it against her. | 我会它用来对抗她 |
[35:04] | Reign won’t see it coming. | 主宰是不会想到的 |
[35:12] | If you defend a sinner, you must be a sinner. | 如果你战胜了罪人 你肯定也是罪人 |
[35:16] | And I will wipe away the sin of this world. | 而我会抹去这个世界的罪孽 |
[35:27] | I thought you were dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[35:28] | I got better. | 我痊愈了 |
[35:30] | Now! | 进攻 |
[35:47] | Now I cleanse you of your sin. | 现在我要净化你的罪孽 |
[36:16] | Hey, we beat her. For now. | 我们暂时打败了她 |
[36:18] | Thanks for fighting alongside us. | 谢谢你们与我们并肩作战 |
[36:26] | – Hey, I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上就回来 -好 |
[36:30] | Hey, Kara. | 卡拉 |
[36:38] | I was really worried about you. | 之前我真的很担心你 |
[36:42] | When you didn’t wake up… | 在你昏迷的时候 |
[36:46] | I still care about you. | 我现在还很关心你 |
[36:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:56] | It was great fighting with you again. | 能再次和你并肩作战太好了 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:01] | I missed that. | 我很怀念 |
[37:12] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[37:14] | Are you shorter? | 你变矮了吗 |
[37:17] | Are you suggesting that I augmented my height | 你是在暗示 当我存在于你的意识里时 |
[37:21] | while I existed in your consciousness | 我增加了我的身高 |
[37:22] | so that you might see me as a more stable and trustworthy figure | 这样你也许会把我视为更可靠 更值得信任的人 |
[37:25] | and therefore work with me to help you? | 因此和我一起帮助你吗 |
[37:29] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[37:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:33] | I did do exactly that. | 我的确那么做了 |
[37:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:36] | It’s nice to meet you in real life. | 很高兴在现实中见到你 |
[37:53] | Do you ever sleep? | 你睡觉了吗 |
[37:55] | Yeah, well, Supergirl just woke up from a coma | 超女刚从昏迷中苏醒 |
[37:57] | just in time to save a bunch of convicts | 刚好及时拯救了一群 |
[37:59] | who were about to be wrongfully executed by a murderous alien. | 要被一名凶残的外星人误杀的罪犯 |
[38:04] | So, would you rather I be sleeping or working? | 所以你会更想睡觉 还是更想工作 |
[38:09] | Working. | 工作 |
[38:14] | How is she? How is Kara? | 她怎么样了 卡拉怎么样了 |
[38:17] | She’s still sick. | 她还病着 |
[38:19] | But, you know, we talked, and despite her feverish delirium, | 但是我们聊了 尽管她烧得胡言乱语 |
[38:23] | she made me realize a few things. | 却让我意识到了几件事 |
[38:26] | I’m used to people reflexively hating me because I’m a Luthor, | 我习惯了人们因为我是卢瑟家的人而厌恶我 |
[38:30] | and I turned you being awkward about Kara | 我误把你为卡拉感到尴尬的这件事 |
[38:32] | into you being awkward about me, | 当做你为我感到尴尬 |
[38:33] | so I pushed you away. | 所以我远离了你 |
[38:36] | And I don’t want to do that anymore. | 我不想再这样做了 |
[38:39] | Good. | 那就好 |
[38:41] | Because I really like you, Lena Luthor. | 因为我真的很喜欢你 莉娜·卢瑟 |
[38:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:55] | And it’s my masterpiece. | 这是我的杰作 |
[39:00] | That’s something. | 的确画得好 |
[39:02] | Wait, let me… | 等等 让我… |
[39:04] | Do that. | 这样弄一下 |
[39:05] | What’s this one? | 这个是什么 |
[39:06] | 100101… One-zero-zero-one-zero-one– | |
[39:09] | – Brainiac-5. – Oh. Yeah. | -布莱尼亚克五号写的 -对 |
[39:11] | – That’s code. – So… so, I just have to confirm | -那是代码 -所以我要确认一下 |
[39:14] | that J’onn pretended to be me, but sick, | 荣恩假扮了生病的我 |
[39:18] | and then he talked about kissing James with Lena? | 然后跟莉娜聊了吻詹姆斯的事情吗 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:27] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[39:29] | I wish I could have seen that. | 真希望我能看到那一幕 |
[39:32] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我只是很高兴你没事 |
[39:35] | You know I’d come back. | 你知道我会回来的 |
[39:37] | I was really worried about this one. | 这一次我真的很担心 |
[39:39] | Genuinely. | 真的 |
[39:40] | But at least knowing that Brainy could communicate with you, | 但至少知道布莱尼能和你沟通 |
[39:43] | I mean, that helped. | 这很有帮助 |
[39:45] | – What was that like? – So weird. | -那是什么感觉 -很奇怪的感觉 |
[39:48] | It was, you know, it was illuminating. | 但是很有启发性 |
[39:51] | I had to remember who I was | 为了醒过来 |
[39:55] | in order to wake up. | 我必须记起自己是谁 |
[39:59] | Made me think differently about the whole Mon-El situation. | 让我对和蒙·艾尔的事有了不同的看法 |
[40:03] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[40:04] | I mean, it still hurts. A lot. | 还是很伤心 非常伤心 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:08] | But… | 但是 |
[40:11] | I’ll be stronger for it. Whatever happens. | 我会因此而变得更坚强 无论发生什么事 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:18] | Well, I’m totally happy for your newfound wisdom. | 我非常高兴你变得更智慧了 |
[40:22] | Um, maybe you could avoid comas? | 也许你就能避免陷入昏迷了吧 |
[40:25] | In the future. That would be… I would really appreciate that. | 在未来 你可千万别再昏迷了 |
[40:29] | – To be honest… – You know what, I’ll try. | -老实说 -我会尽力而为 |
[40:31] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[40:32] | Yup, just got a new case of red wine. | 刚买了一箱红酒 |
[41:05] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[41:11] | Supergirl stopped me. | 超女阻止了我 |
[41:14] | She had friends I didn’t expect. | 她有几个我没预料到的朋友 |
[41:17] | You have friends, too. | 你也有朋友 |
[41:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:22] | There are others like you. | 还有其他和你一样的人 |
[41:26] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[41:29] | You hadn’t proven yourself. | 你之前尚未证明自己 |
[41:33] | But now you have. | 但是你现在证明了 |
[41:36] | You just need to know how to find them. | 你只需知道如何找到他们 |
[41:38] | I can help you with the path. | 我能帮你找到前路 |
[41:43] | El-may-arah. | 聚则强 |
[41:44] | Stronger together. | 聚则强 |