时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name’s Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course, | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day, when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret, I work with my adopted sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl! | 我是超女 |
[00:42] | I know that you and Mon-El used to be together. | 我知道你以前和蒙·艾尔是一对 |
[00:44] | But when he first arrived in my time, | 但在他刚去到我的时代时 |
[00:46] | he spoke only of finding a way back to you. | 他一心只想找办法回到你身边 |
[00:50] | I met a Kryptonian priestess | 我遇到了一位氪星祭司 |
[00:52] | who told me about the God who ends everything. | 告诉了我关于终结一切的那位神明的故事 |
[00:54] | Worldkiller. | 灭世者 |
[00:55] | All I am is truth and judgment, | 我只代表真相以及审判 |
[00:59] | and I will reign. | 我会主宰 |
[01:10] | Enter! | 进来 |
[01:13] | Look who I found. | 看我遇到了谁 |
[01:14] | And we come bearing carbs. | 我们带来了高糖食物 |
[01:16] | Oh, you didn’t have to do that, but I’m really glad that you did. | 你们用不着这么客气 不过我欣然接受 |
[01:20] | I’ll put this away. | 我把这个收起来 |
[01:25] | – Who’s Wine? – That says “Winn.” | -瓦恩[红酒]是谁 -那写的是”温” |
[01:28] | – Do you want to sign? – Of course. | -你也想签个名吗 -当然了 |
[01:30] | – Come on! – What’s wrong? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[01:32] | I have to go on a trip and Mrs. Queller just canceled. | 我得出趟差 但夸勒夫人刚刚请假了 |
[01:35] | – Is that your babysitter? – Yeah. | -是你家保姆吗 -对 |
[01:36] | Sorry, guys, carry on. I’m gonna just deal with this. | 抱歉各位 你们继续 我得处理一下这件事 |
[01:39] | Well, I’m… I mean, I’m not doing anything. | 说起来 我现在是闲人一枚 |
[01:42] | So I’m happy to have Ruby here with me. | 所以我很乐意让鲁比留下来陪我 |
[01:44] | No, I couldn’t ask you. Look at your leg. | 不行 我开不了这个口 瞧你的伤腿 |
[01:46] | Come on, Mom. Let me stay with Alex. | 求你了 老妈 让我留在艾丽克斯家吧 |
[01:48] | At the Christmas party, she promised to teach me | 在圣诞派对上 她答应教我 |
[01:50] | how to punch without breaking my thumb. | 怎样出拳可以避免拇指骨折 |
[01:52] | Full disclosure. I’m not a good babysitter. | 提前打个招呼 我可不是个好保姆 |
[01:54] | Yeah, you should listen to her | 嗯 这倒是事实 |
[01:55] | ’cause one time she made me watch The Shining | 因为有一次她让我看了《闪灵》 |
[01:57] | and I had nightmares for weeks. | 害我做了好几周的噩梦 |
[01:59] | – Um, okay, she was 15– – So? | -她当时十五岁 -所以呢 |
[02:01] | So, you were the one who wanted to watch it! | 所以想看那部电影的人是你 |
[02:06] | Are you sure it’s okay? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[02:07] | Yes, absolutely. | 完全没问题 |
[02:09] | I’m going a little bit stir-crazy. So, yeah. | 我自己在家都快憋疯了 |
[02:12] | And if she gets out of line, I will call for backup. | 如果她做了出格的事情 我会呼叫后援的 |
[02:14] | You’re a life saver. | 你真是我的大救星 |
[02:16] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[02:17] | That is work, for me. I gotta go. | 是公司的事情 我得走了 |
[02:21] | – Have fun. – Thanks. | -祝你们玩得开心 -谢谢 |
[02:24] | I’m totally gonna put on The Shining. | 我一定要给你看《闪灵》 |
[02:30] | You have news about Reign? | 你们有主宰的消息吗 |
[02:32] | Coville told you he met a dying priestess | 克维尔说他遇到过一位垂死的祭司 |
[02:34] | who escaped from Fort Rozz. | 她是罗兹堡的逃犯 |
[02:35] | She told him everything about Reign. | 她把有关主宰的一切都告诉了他 |
[02:37] | Well, we combed the manifests of Fort Rozz | 我们梳理了罗兹堡的旅客名单 |
[02:38] | and found there are exactly two priestesses on board. | 发现上面有两名祭司 |
[02:41] | One being… | 其中一位是 |
[02:43] | Jindah Kol Rozz. Fort Rozz was named after her. | 金达·克·罗兹 罗兹堡就是以她命名的 |
[02:46] | Yep, and on the manifest, | 对 而且在旅客名单上 |
[02:48] | she actually has the exact same glyph as Reign. | 她有着跟主宰一模一样的符号 |
[02:50] | Do we know where she is? | 咱们知道她的下落吗 |
[02:51] | We believe that in all the time Fort Rozz was marooned here on earth, | 我们认为在罗兹堡受困于地球期间 |
[02:54] | – she never got out. – Uh, there’s a small problem. | -她从未出来过 -有个小问题 |
[02:56] | I kind of threw Fort Rozz into space, remember? | 我把罗兹堡扔进了太空 记得吗 |
[02:59] | That’s what we thought. | 我们之前也那么认为 |
[03:00] | But, then we found it, | 但后来我们找到了它 |
[03:01] | orbiting a little star called AZ336XB12. | 它正绕着名为AZ336XB12的小星球运行 |
[03:05] | Did you say “AZ336XB12”? | 你是说AZ336XB12吗 |
[03:09] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah, that’s a blue star. | 嗯 那是一颗蓝色星球 |
[03:12] | I won’t have my powers there. There’s no yellow sun. | 我在那里会失去超能力 那里没有黄色太阳 |
[03:14] | Blue stars also emit omicron radiation | 蓝色星球还会发射奥米克射线 |
[03:17] | which means it’s fatal for any life-form with a Y chromosome. | 这意味着它对含有Y染色体的生物具有致命性 |
[03:21] | It’s poisonous to men? | 它对男人有毒吗 |
[03:22] | Well, I guess I have to go alone. | 看来我得单独行动了 |
[03:25] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[03:26] | I will not allow you to go up there by yourself. | 我不会让你自己去的 |
[03:28] | Not without your powers. | 你去了会失去超能力 |
[03:29] | Me neither. I’ll go with you. | 我也不准 我跟你一起去 |
[03:31] | No, I would not ask you to do that. | 我不会要求你去的 |
[03:34] | You’re not asking, I’m offering. | 用不着你开口 我主动请缨 |
[03:38] | Kara, we fought some tough escapees on earth. | 卡拉 我们在地球上对付过一些难搞的逃犯 |
[03:41] | What’s left on that fort are the worst of the worst. | 而留在罗兹堡里的更是万恶之恶 |
[03:43] | You two can’t handle this on your own. | 仅凭你们俩是应付不来的 |
[03:46] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 你说得大概没错 |
[03:49] | Maybe we will need some help. | 也许我们需要援手 |
[03:59] | Can I get a warm-up? | 能帮我续个杯吗 |
[04:00] | Uh, my toast is wet. | 我的吐司是湿的 |
[04:03] | You ready yet? | 你选好了吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[04:05] | Do you have a gluten-free toast option? | 你们这里有无谷蛋白吐司吗 |
[04:09] | It’s called, “Eat somewhere else.” | 想吃那个的话 就换家餐厅 |
[04:12] | I’m gonna go on break. | 我去休息一会 |
[04:13] | And when I get back, you better order something | 等我回来之后 你最好点些正常的东西 |
[04:15] | that doesn’t make me wanna punch you in the face. | 别惹得老娘直想揍你 |
[04:21] | What, are you drinking on the job, Livewire? | 你是在上班时间喝酒吗 电女郎 |
[04:23] | Or should I say, “Roseanne”? | 还是我该叫你”罗斯安妮” |
[04:31] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[04:32] | I’ve been keeping tabs on you ever since I let you go. | 自从我把你放走之后就一直在密切注意你 |
[04:35] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[04:36] | As you can see, I’m making an honest living now. | 如你所见 我现在有正当工作了 |
[04:39] | So if you’re looking to go a few rounds, | 所以如果你想跟我较量几轮的话 |
[04:40] | come back after the breakfast rush. | 等早餐高峰过去之后再说 |
[04:43] | No, I’m not here to fight you, I’m… | 我不是来跟你打架的 我… |
[04:48] | I’m here because I need your help. | 我来是因为需要你帮忙 |
[04:49] | My help? | 需要我帮忙 |
[04:52] | – I loathe you! – I know why you’re working here. | -我讨厌你 -我知道你为什么在这里工作 |
[04:56] | It’s because of Reign. | 是因为主宰 |
[04:59] | She’s been killing criminals so you decided to go straight. | 她在屠杀罪犯 所以你决定改邪归正 |
[05:04] | – Smart. – Yeah, well, some of those criminals | -这招很聪明 -被杀的罪犯当中 |
[05:06] | were people I knew. | 有些人我认识 |
[05:08] | Friends of mine. | 是我的朋友 |
[05:09] | And they didn’t deserve to die. | 他们罪不该死 |
[05:11] | No, they didn’t. | 说得对 |
[05:12] | So help me get Reign. | 所以帮我拿下主宰吧 |
[05:15] | I saw you get body-slammed | 我看到你在圣诞节 |
[05:17] | by that GLOW reject on Christmas. | 被那个恶婆娘胖揍了 |
[05:19] | It was all over the news. | 这成了热点新闻 |
[05:21] | You think I’m up for a beatdown like that | 你以为仅凭你一句”求求你了” |
[05:22] | just because you said, “Pretty please”? | 我就会答应去跟她对决吗 |
[05:24] | Honey, you haven’t been reading my psych evals correctly. | 宝贝 那你还真是没摸透我的心理呢 |
[05:26] | I’m not asking you to fight her. | 我不是要求你去跟她硬碰硬 |
[05:28] | I’m asking you to help me get intel on her. | 而是请你帮我获取有关她的情报 |
[05:32] | Which requires us to go to a place | 这需要我们去一个地方 |
[05:34] | where I won’t have my powers. | 而在那里 我会失去超能力 |
[05:40] | So I need someone I know to… | 所以我需要有个熟悉的人 |
[05:43] | to have my back. | 支持我 |
[05:55] | – Are you finished? – Oh, my God! | -你笑够了吗 -天啊 |
[05:58] | Look, she’s gonna come after you sooner or later, | 她迟早会找到你头上 |
[06:00] | so are you gonna help me or not? | 所以你到底要不要帮我 |
[06:09] | And this is where the magic happens, my friend. | 这就是我们施展魔力的地方 朋友 |
[06:12] | From here, we can monitor and communicate with the Legion Cruiser | 从这里 我们可以在军团巡洋舰执行任务的过程中 |
[06:15] | any time throughout their entire mission. | 随时对其监控 并与之通讯 |
[06:19] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[06:20] | You actually rely on this to keep people safe? | 你们竟然就靠这玩意来保证人们的安全 |
[06:24] | This is the technology that backs up Supergirl | 这就是超女投入战斗时 |
[06:27] | when she goes into battle? | 支援她的技术吗 |
[06:29] | It is… | 是的 |
[06:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:33] | She is so much braver than I ever knew. | 她比我想象中勇敢多了 |
[06:36] | I’ve seen espresso machines with more processing power. | 我见过的某些咖啡机都比这里的处理能力强 |
[06:42] | Uh, FYI, not everyone here is on board with you coming along. | 提醒一下 并非这里的所有人都赞成你跟我一起去 |
[06:46] | Screw ’em. | 去他们的 |
[06:49] | Cosplay! I remember you. | 角色扮演 我记得你 |
[06:52] | You tried to save my life. | 你之前想要救我来着 |
[06:53] | Yeah, I remember succeeding. | 对 我记得成功了 |
[06:55] | Hey, Leslie, you remember me? | 莱丝丽 你还记得我吗 |
[06:57] | I used to fix your computer at CatCo. | 我曾经在凯特科给你修过电脑 |
[07:01] | No. | 不记得了 |
[07:02] | Prisoner arrived. | 囚犯到 |
[07:05] | Thanks for agreeing to join us. | 谢谢你同意加入我们 |
[07:06] | Reign’s going after people like me. | 主宰在追杀像我这样的人 |
[07:09] | I don’t wanna get killed by that psycho | 我可不想等我从这里逃出去之后 |
[07:11] | when I finally break out of this place. | 被那个疯婆子给杀掉 |
[07:14] | – Do you have a problem? – Ninety-nine, but you ain’t one. | -你有意见吗 -对谁有意见也不敢对你有啊 |
[07:18] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[07:23] | Livewire, I get. You two have a history. | 你找电女郎我能理解 你们有一段孽缘 |
[07:26] | – But Psi– – I know, I know. | -但是超心理 -我知道 我知道 |
[07:27] | But you know how powerful she is. | 你也知道她有多强大 |
[07:29] | I mean, she beat you in a psychic duel. | 她可是曾经在心理对决中打败过你 |
[07:31] | She overpowered me more than once. | 她还不止一次打败过我 |
[07:33] | That’s exactly what I’m worried about. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[07:34] | I am a little worried too, to be honest. | 说实话 我也有点担心 |
[07:36] | But If we’re gonna win this thing, we have to take risks, | 但要想赢下这场仗 我们就必须冒险 |
[07:38] | and this feels like a risk worth taking. | 我觉得这个险值得冒 |
[07:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | This should unlock the psychic dampener. | 这个能开启精神能力抑制器 |
[07:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:47] | The ship’s ready. | 飞船准备好了 |
[07:49] | Remember the light drive can get a little finicky. | 记住 光驱动可能会有点繁琐 |
[07:51] | – I know. – And if there’s a breach, just– | -我知道 -如果出现了缺口… |
[07:53] | Mon-El. | 蒙·艾尔 |
[07:54] | I’ve captained the ship more times than you. | 我指挥这艘飞船的次数比你还多 |
[07:56] | Just take care of each other. | 照顾好彼此 |
[07:58] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[07:59] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[08:01] | Let’s move. | 咱们出发吧 |
[08:30] | Do we have any idea where she could be? | 我们知道她有可能会在哪里吗 |
[08:32] | No. Her records didn’t say where she was held. | 不知道 她的档案里没说她被关在了哪里 |
[08:35] | We’ll just have to search, I guess. | 我们得仔细搜索 |
[08:37] | Fort Rozz, that was where your real mother– | 罗兹堡就是你的生母… |
[08:40] | Locked up criminals? Yeah. | 关押罪犯的地方 对 |
[08:42] | Let’s just say no one there will be welcoming my arrival. | 这么说吧 那里没人想看到我出现 |
[08:46] | Well, um, good thing we’ve got the dream team then. | 幸好我们有梦之队 |
[08:49] | Nice tiara. | 头饰真漂亮 |
[08:50] | Why don’t you zap it off me and I’ll show you what I can do. | 你把它摘下来 我让你尝尝我的厉害如何 |
[08:54] | It would be such a delicious pleasure to bring you to your knees | 逼你跪下 看着你痛苦地翻滚 |
[08:57] | and watch you writhe in pain. | 一定爽翻了 |
[09:00] | Do you always talk like that? | 你说话就是这种风格吗 |
[09:03] | At least I don’t sound like an illiterate mean girl. | 至少我说话听着不像是没文化的贱女孩 |
[09:05] | Okay, Regina George. | 好了 蕾吉娜·乔治 |
[09:06] | Hey, let’s tone it down here, okay? | 别吵了行吗 |
[09:08] | We’re all here for the same reason, right? | 我们过来都是为了同一个目标 对吧 |
[09:11] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你们默认了 |
[09:13] | How much longer is this gonna be? | 我们还要飞多久 |
[09:15] | Do we have to get plugged into some kind of space beds | 我们需不需要在到达之前 |
[09:17] | so we can sleep until we get there or something? | 被连接到太空床上睡觉 |
[09:19] | Actually, we’re approaching now. | 其实我们就快到了 |
[09:22] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[09:25] | It’s a fast ship. | 这艘飞船速度很快 |
[09:26] | So that’s your Kryptonian Alcatraz? | 那里就是氪星恶魔岛吗 |
[09:33] | They’re gonna try and steamroll you, okay? | 他们会设法压制你 |
[09:35] | They always do. But just remind them | 他们一贯如此 但你要提醒他们 |
[09:36] | without L-Corp, their business is moot. | 没有L公司 他们的生意毫无意义 |
[09:38] | Trust me, they’ll be reminded. | 放心 我会提醒他们的 |
[09:41] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你肯出马 |
[09:42] | I know it must be hard to leave Ruby. | 我知道离开鲁比肯定很不好受 |
[09:43] | You know what, I have a feeling she will be fine | 其实我倒觉得这次没有我在身边 |
[09:45] | without me this time around. | 她会过得很好 |
[09:48] | I’ll see you when you get back. | 等你回来我们再见 |
[09:57] | Rishda seah brynya… | [氪星语] |
[10:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:07] | “When East Pakistan separated from West Pakistan, | 当东巴基斯坦与西巴基斯坦分离后 |
[10:09] | it formed which country?” | 成立了哪个国家 |
[10:11] | Bangladesh. Pie. | 孟加拉国 吃馅饼吧 |
[10:13] | – How did you know that? – I’m super smart. | -你怎么知道的 -我超聪明 |
[10:15] | Whatever. I’m super hungry, so… | 无所谓了 反正我也超饿 |
[10:17] | Where is that tater-tot masterpiece you made me? | 你给我做的美味土豆泥馅饼呢 |
[10:20] | – Your leg. I can get it. – No, no, no. I got it. | -你的腿不方便 我去拿吧 -不 我自己来 |
[10:23] | – Do you want some? – Yes, please. | -你想来点吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:26] | You’re like the toughest person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最坚强的人 |
[10:29] | Well, that is the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me. | 这是我听过最中听的话 |
[10:33] | You’ve got a text. | 你收到了一条信息 |
[10:34] | – From who? – Maggie. | -谁发的 -玛吉 |
[10:41] | – I’ll heat it up. – Thanks. | -我来把馅饼热一下 -谢谢 |
[10:48] | Well, according to the reading, we should be securely locked on. | 据读数来看 我们应该已经安全锁定了 |
[10:51] | Brainy, can you confirm? | 布莱尼 你能确认一下吗 |
[10:53] | Affirmative. | 确认无误 |
[10:54] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[11:10] | Boo. | 嘁 |
[11:12] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[11:15] | Is everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[11:16] | She’s looking a little green. | 她看着有点脸色发绿 |
[11:18] | Brainy, what was that? | 布莱尼 刚才是什么情况 |
[11:19] | The docking of the Legion ship | 军团飞船入港时 |
[11:21] | has slightly altered the orbital path of Fort Rozz by .003 AUs. | 对罗兹堡的轨迹造成了0.003个天文单位的改变 |
[11:26] | Not to worry, just a bit of turbulence. | 没关系 只是轻微的湍流而已 |
[11:28] | “Turbulence.” | 湍流 |
[11:30] | Uh, turbulence is the result of chaotic changes– | 湍流是由无序变化… |
[11:33] | I know what turbulence is! | 我知道湍流是啥玩意 |
[11:34] | All right, boys, this is riveting, | 好了 伙计们 你们的讨论很精彩 |
[11:35] | but we have a prisoner to find. | 但我们还要去找囚犯呢 |
[11:53] | Promising start. | 真是个好的开始 |
[12:15] | Space is creepy as– | 太空好恐怖… |
[12:16] | Guys. | 姑娘们 |
[12:19] | Holy hell. | 真见鬼 |
[12:24] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更糟的 |
[12:25] | He must have been poisoned by the blue star. | 他一定是被蓝星毒死的 |
[12:27] | The lesser sex. | 男性不行 |
[12:31] | I’m pretty sure that’s not how jail cells work. | 我可以肯定监牢不是这么用的 |
[12:36] | Fort Rozz has been floating with limited power for so long | 罗兹堡长久以来在有限能量下漂浮 |
[12:39] | the cells must have opened. | 监牢都被打开了 |
[12:40] | Our scans are picking up signatures | 我们扫描后发现船上 |
[12:41] | of various life forms loose on the ship. | 有多种生命信号 |
[12:43] | Kara, please be careful. | 卡拉 请小心 |
[12:55] | Why were you delayed? | 你怎么晚了 |
[12:56] | It’s her. I can feel her. | 是她 我能感受到她 |
[12:59] | – Who? – The human side of me. | -谁 -人类那一面的我 |
[13:02] | She has strength I did not expect. | 她有着我意想不到的力量 |
[13:05] | She is no excuse for failure. | 她不是你失败的借口 |
[13:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:09] | I must focus and find the others. | 我必须集中精力找到其他人 |
[13:10] | You have another mission first. | 你还有一项任务 |
[13:12] | The fortress has detected a signal. | 堡垒里侦测到了一个信号 |
[13:14] | Supergirl and your other enemies have boarded Fort Rozz. | 超女和你的其他敌人已经登上了罗兹堡 |
[13:17] | What for? | 为了什么 |
[13:19] | For more information about you, I presume. | 为了找出更多关于你的信息 |
[13:22] | The Dark Priestess Jindah Kol Rozz | 黑暗牧师金达·克·罗兹 |
[13:24] | has been imprisoned in Fort Rozz | 早在氪星毁灭之前 |
[13:26] | well before the destruction of Krypton. | 就被囚禁在了罗兹堡中 |
[13:31] | She knows the entire extent of our mission. | 她知道我们任务的详情 |
[13:35] | She knows of your friends, the other Worldkillers. | 她知道你的朋友 其他的灭世者们 |
[13:38] | If Supergirl gets to her to get any information– | 如果超女从她那里获得任何信息… |
[13:42] | It’ll thwart our plans. | 那将不利于我们的计划 |
[13:44] | You need to get to her before Supergirl does. | 你需要在超女之前找到她 |
[13:58] | This place is like the Mall of America. | 这地方就像是个美国购物中心 |
[14:02] | You can wander around her for days and not find a thing. | 在这里转悠好几天也找不到任何东西 |
[14:05] | Do you smell that? | 你们闻到了吗 |
[14:07] | What? | 什么 |
[14:08] | Another dead body of an incompetent male, perhaps? | 我猜是另一个无能男性的死尸 是吗 |
[14:11] | I smell it. | 我闻到了 |
[14:16] | You! | 你 |
[14:17] | You bear the sign of the House of El. | 你戴着艾尔家族的徽章 |
[14:20] | How dare you show your face around here? | 你居然敢出现在这里 |
[14:37] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[14:42] | Imra! | 艾姆拉 |
[14:54] | Imra? | 艾姆拉 |
[14:56] | Imra. | 艾姆拉 |
[14:57] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 你没事了 |
[14:59] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[15:01] | Why did you do that to her? | 你为什么要对她那样 |
[15:09] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[15:13] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[15:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[15:20] | Maggie? | 玛吉 |
[15:22] | From the text before? | 之前短信里那个 |
[15:24] | She’s your girlfriend, right? | 她是你的女朋友 对吧 |
[15:26] | Fiance… Ex… | 未婚妻 前任 |
[15:29] | Ex-fiance. | 前任未婚妻 |
[15:32] | I… | 我… |
[15:33] | I wasn’t expecting to hear from her. | 我没想到会收到她的信息 |
[15:34] | It’s been a while since we broke up. | 我们分手有些时候了 |
[15:36] | Does she wanna see you? | 她想要见你吗 |
[15:40] | No. | 不是 |
[15:42] | She thinks that she left her passport here, I guess, | 她觉得她把护照忘在这里了 |
[15:45] | and was asking | 然后她想 |
[15:47] | if I could please mail it to her. | 看我能不能寄给她 |
[15:53] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道在哪吗 |
[15:56] | Honestly, the only place I can think of | 说实话 我唯一能想到的地方 |
[15:57] | is maybe in that top drawer. | 就是可能在顶层抽屉里 |
[16:09] | Here it is. | 在这里呢 |
[16:13] | She traveled a lot. | 她旅行次数真多 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:18] | We had a lot of plans. | 我们有很多计划 |
[16:26] | You know… | 你知道 |
[16:29] | I really thought I was… I was moving on. | 我真以为自己已经… 看开了 |
[16:33] | But, | 但是 |
[16:35] | I still feel so sad. | 我依然感到悲伤 |
[16:44] | It’s like, uh… | 就像是… |
[16:47] | This is my life now. | 我现在人生就是如此了 |
[16:49] | And I can’t do anything about it. | 我是一点改变它的力量都没有 |
[16:53] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[16:54] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[16:57] | There’s this girl at my school. | 我们学校有一个女孩 |
[16:59] | Erika Morrison. | 艾瑞卡·莫瑞森 |
[17:01] | And… | 然后 |
[17:02] | I didn’t let her copy my homework | 我没让她抄我的作业 |
[17:05] | and she got upset | 然后她生气了 |
[17:06] | and started texting and posting things about me. | 就开始各种发信息 发我的事情 |
[17:11] | Can you show me? | 能给我看看吗 |
[17:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:19] | “Erika Morrison.” What does she know? | “艾瑞卡·莫瑞森” 她懂什么 |
[17:24] | Who died and made this girl queen? | 谁给她这么大的勇气 |
[17:29] | No. | 不行 |
[17:30] | Come on. | 过来 |
[17:32] | – What are we doing? – Oh, this, we can do something about. | -你要干什么 -这事我们可以解决下 |
[17:37] | Is that really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[17:39] | Look, either we can’t trust you, | 要么别让我们相信你 |
[17:40] | or you lost control of your powers. | 要么就是你控制不了自己的能力 |
[17:42] | Bottom line, you’re unsafe. | 反正你很不安全 |
[17:50] | So you dragged me all the way up to space for nothing. | 所以你把我拉到宇宙里来看戏的吗 |
[17:53] | Maybe you shouldn’t have been so loosey-goosey | 也许你不该那么蹩脚的 |
[17:55] | with your powers on poor Matilda over there. | 对那边可怜的玛蒂尔达使用你的能力 |
[18:03] | – You’re sure you’re okay? – Yeah. | -你确定你没事吗 -没 |
[18:06] | I know what it feels like when she gets in your head. | 我知道被她干扰大脑是什么感觉 |
[18:08] | If you need a minute or two… | 如果你需要一点时间… |
[18:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:11] | – It was an accident! – Didn’t look that way to me. | -那是个意外 -在我看来不像 |
[18:13] | Do you wanna try this thing on, | 要不你来试试这玩意 |
[18:15] | see what it feels like to have your powers taken away? | 看看你能力被夺走是个么感觉 |
[18:17] | Get that thing near me and I’m gonna fry you. | 你要是拿着那东西接近我 我就电了你 |
[18:18] | Hey! No one’s getting fried, no one’s getting hurt. | 不许电人 不许伤人 |
[18:22] | We have a job to do. | 我们有活要干 |
[18:30] | We’re looking for Jindah Kol Rozz. | 我们在找金达·克·罗兹 |
[18:32] | She has information we need. | 她有我们需要的信息 |
[18:33] | You’re a bunch of fools. | 你们是群傻瓜 |
[18:36] | She’s not wrong. | 她没说错 |
[18:37] | Xitheria. | 泽塔利亚 |
[18:38] | – Who’s that? – The last one | -那是谁 -最后一位 |
[18:40] | who ever went to try and find Jindah. | 试图去寻找金达的人 |
[18:42] | Xitheria was a brutal criminal, but she had softened. | 泽塔利亚曾是凶恶的罪犯 但是她心软了 |
[18:47] | She wanted Jindah to join us. | 她想要金达加入我们 |
[18:51] | We never did see her again, | 我们再也没有见过她 |
[18:52] | but we heard her screams. | 但是我们听到她的尖叫了 |
[18:57] | You wanna risk your life, you be my guest. | 你想要拿自己的生命冒险 请便 |
[19:02] | Jindah is in the Dendara Corridor. | 金达在丹达拉走廊 |
[19:05] | Beyond the dark fog. | 在黑暗迷雾的另一边 |
[19:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[19:12] | Imra, we have had a small emergency here. | 艾姆拉 我们这里有个小紧急情况 |
[19:15] | Brainy, are you there? | 布莱尼 你在吗 |
[19:17] | A solar flare has critically– | 太阳耀斑导致了严重的… |
[19:19] | Did we lose him? | 我们和他失联了吗 |
[19:20] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[19:21] | Communication with the DEO was reliant on our orbital path. | 我们是依赖轨道与超查部保持通讯的 |
[19:25] | What did he say about a solar flare? | 他刚才说太阳耀斑怎么了 |
[19:28] | You have got to be kidding me! | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[19:29] | Fort Rozz has been hit by a solar flare. | 罗兹堡被太阳耀斑击中了 |
[19:31] | It’s been knocked out of orbit, and it’s pulling us with it. | 我们偏离了轨道 正被拖向那边 |
[19:34] | “Pulling us”? Pulling us where? | “拖向那边” 拖向哪边 |
[19:36] | We’re falling into the star. | 我们正在朝星球坠落 |
[19:48] | Vessel temperature rising. | 舰内温度正在升高 |
[19:50] | – Twenty degrees to critical overheating. – I hate space. | -距离临界过热点还有20度 -我恨太空 |
[19:51] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[19:53] | Detach from this monstrosity of a prison, | 与这座可怕的监狱分离 |
[19:55] | and let’s go back to Earth. | 回到地球上去 |
[19:56] | The docking port’s jammed. | 对接口卡住了 |
[19:57] | So how long before we meet our fiery maker? | 我们还有多久就要被烧成灰了 |
[20:00] | – One hour, maybe two. – So we have time. | -一到两小时 -这么说还有时间 |
[20:03] | We still have a job to do. | 我们还有任务要完成 |
[20:05] | So let’s find Jindah. | 我们去找金达 |
[20:06] | Imra, you stay here and re-establish communications with the DEO. | 艾姆拉 你在这里和超查部重新建立通讯 |
[20:09] | Psi will stay with you. | 超心理和你一起留在这 |
[20:11] | What use am I here? | 我在这有什么用 |
[20:12] | Too much could go wrong if you lose control of your powers out there | 如果你在那能力失控 不知会有什么后果 |
[20:15] | so find a way to be useful here. | 想办法在这帮忙吧 |
[20:16] | And if anyone attacks the ship, cut her loose. | 如果有人攻击飞船就给她解锁 |
[20:19] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[20:20] | Leslie, let’s go. | 莱丝丽 我们走 |
[20:22] | I really hate when you call me that. | 我真讨厌你这么叫我 |
[20:23] | So all communications are down? | 所有通讯都被切断了 |
[20:25] | Do you have impulse satellites here? | 你这有脉冲卫星吗 |
[20:26] | No. I mean, none that are gonna reach that ship. | 都没法传送到那艘飞船 |
[20:29] | Perfect. Just perfect. That’s great. | 太好了 简直太好了 |
[20:31] | I’ll go down in history as the 12th-level intellect | 我这十二级的智力要让超女在蓝星被烧成灰 |
[20:33] | who let Supergirl burn up in a blue star. | 就会被载入史册了 |
[20:36] | Give me my space. I need to think. | 给我点空间 我需要思考 |
[20:37] | Listen. Listen to me. What if we just try and reroute — | 听我说 如果我们试着改变… |
[20:39] | No! Space! | 不 空间 |
[20:44] | When he gets like that, it’s best to just let him do his thing. | 他变成那样的时候 最好别去管他 |
[20:50] | We should be close to the Dendara Corridor | 从方位指示来看我们应该 |
[20:53] | according to the directions. | 接近丹达拉走廊了 |
[20:54] | Glad one of us was listening. | 幸亏我们中有人听话 |
[20:57] | So, what’s the deal with that beautiful girl? | 那个漂亮姑娘是什么来头 |
[20:59] | I mean, does everyone in the future look like that? | 未来的人都是那副模样吗 |
[21:02] | She’s… | 她 |
[21:04] | She’s my ex-boyfriend’s wife. | 她是我前男友的妻子 |
[21:09] | Snap. | 真劲爆 |
[21:11] | Wait, Cosplay’s your ex-boyfriend? | 等等 角色扮演男是你前男友 |
[21:14] | Well, that’s some Real Housewives drama right there. | 这是娇妻真人秀一般的狗血啊 |
[21:17] | So, do you hate her with every fiber of your being? | 你是不是每个细胞都恨死她了 |
[21:19] | It’s not her fault. It’s nobody’s fault. | 这怪不得她 怪不得任何人 |
[21:28] | So, are we sure the Real Housewife’s | 我们能信任那个娇妻 |
[21:30] | gonna be able to figure out — | 能想到办法… |
[21:31] | – Just focus on the mission, okay? – Fine. | -先专注于任务好吗 -好吧 |
[21:34] | So, this Reign character. | 那这个叫主宰的 |
[21:36] | We’re getting information so we can kill her? | 我们收集信息是为了杀她吗 |
[21:38] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[21:40] | Priestess will have information | 女祭司提供的信息 |
[21:42] | that I could use to get through to her. | 能让我跟她讲通道理 |
[21:43] | What? | 什么 |
[21:45] | Come on. You and your Pollyanna BS. | 拜托 你又来这套盲目乐观的屁话 |
[21:48] | You think you’re gonna get through to Reign? | 你认为你能和主宰讲通道理 |
[21:50] | I got through to you. | 我和你就讲通了 |
[21:52] | There must be something good in you | 你还是有好的一面的 |
[21:54] | that I could trust to come with me. | 让我能信任你 带你一起来 |
[21:55] | I came with you because there is a maniac on the loose | 我一起来是因为有个疯子在为所欲为 |
[21:58] | and I wanna take her down. | 而我想干掉她 |
[21:59] | If you think I wouldn’t fry you right now — | 如果你认为我现在不想电死你 |
[22:01] | So, do it. | 那就动手 |
[22:15] | All I’m saying is somebody as evil as Reign deserves to die. | 我只是想说像主宰这么邪恶的人活该去死 |
[22:19] | And anyone else who thinks otherwise is just a sucker? | 不同意你观点的人都逊爆了吗 |
[22:22] | Now you’re catching on. | 现在你跟上我的思路了 |
[22:27] | There’s the fog. | 看到雾了 |
[22:29] | Looks like we’re here. | 看来我们找对地方了 |
[22:43] | Is it colder in here? | 你觉不觉得这里很冷 |
[23:01] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[23:30] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[23:36] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[23:39] | Kara Zor-El. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[23:43] | Kara Zor-El. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[23:48] | Livewire? | 电女郎 |
[23:55] | Leslie? | 莱丝丽 |
[23:56] | Kara Zor-El. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[24:04] | – Are you Erika Morrison? – Yeah. | -你是艾瑞卡·莫瑞森吗 -是的 |
[24:07] | Special Agent Danvers, FBI. | 我是联调局的丹弗斯特工 |
[24:09] | Have you been sending harassing messages | 你有没有向名叫鲁比·阿里亚斯的少女 |
[24:11] | to a young woman named Ruby Arias? | 发送骚扰信息 |
[24:12] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[24:14] | We intercepted this earlier today. | 这是我们今早拦截到的信息 |
[24:16] | Did you know the FBI monitors cyberbullying? | 你知道联调局监控网络霸凌吗 |
[24:18] | I have 23 separate incidents of harassment catalogued here. | 我这里记载了23起骚扰事件 |
[24:21] | But I didn’t mean it. | 但我不是真心的 |
[24:22] | You violated three criminal statutes. | 你违反了三条刑法 |
[24:25] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[24:26] | – That means you could go to juvie. – I don’t want to go to juvie! | -你可能进少管所 -我不想进少管所 |
[24:29] | Well, you should’ve thought about that | 你早该在犯法前 |
[24:30] | – before you broke the law. – I’ll never do it again. | -想到这点 -我再也不犯了 |
[24:33] | – I promise. – I don’t know. | -我保证 -我说不好 |
[24:34] | I think I should probably still talk to your parents about this. | 我或许还是该找你父母谈谈这件事 |
[24:36] | No, please don’t tell my mom. She’ll kill me. | 不 求你别告诉我妈 她会杀了我的 |
[24:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:41] | You will apologize to Miss Arias. | 你要向阿里亚斯小姐道歉 |
[24:44] | And if I ever hear another incident of bullying | 如果我再听到你霸凌同学 |
[24:46] | from you ever again, | 哪怕一次 |
[24:49] | you will have the federal government to deal with. | 你将面临联邦政府的的处置 |
[24:52] | You won’t. I swear. | 我不会的 我发誓 |
[24:54] | Have a nice day. | 祝好 |
[24:56] | Go ahead. Close the door. | 好了 关门吧 |
[25:00] | That was awesome. | 这感觉太棒了 |
[25:01] | Right? Give me the crutches. | 棒吧 把拐给我 |
[25:03] | Okay. So, there’s a girl who lives three houses down. | 有个女孩家和这儿只隔着三户 |
[25:05] | – She shoved me in kindergarten. – Don’t push it. | -她在幼儿园时推过我 -别得寸进尺 |
[25:08] | Nineteen minutes until event horizon. | 距视界还有十九分钟 |
[25:10] | We gotta figure this out. | 我们得赶紧想办法 |
[25:12] | Maybe we can bend the signal, like around the star somehow? | 或许我们能想办法让信号弯曲绕过星球 |
[25:15] | With what, willpower? | 靠什么 意念吗 |
[25:17] | No. We need to boost a strong enough signal | 我们得加强信号让它足以 |
[25:19] | – to go through the star. – Yes. But — | -穿过星球 -是的 可… |
[25:21] | – You have nuclear power, correct? – Yes, we do. | -你们有核能对吧 -是的 |
[25:23] | We could use a cold-fusion optical transceiver to harness the… | 我们可以用冷聚变光收发模块来… |
[25:26] | Why’re you shaking your head? | 你摇什么头 |
[25:27] | We don’t have cold fusion. | 我们没有冷聚变 |
[25:29] | Of course not. Why would that be useful? | 毫不意外 能帮上忙就怪了 |
[25:32] | We have to think inside the box and use the technology we have. | 我们需要按现有的科技与常规来想办法 |
[25:36] | Okay. “The technology we have.” | 好吧 “现有的科技” |
[25:38] | Eureka! I’ve got it. An empty bottle. | 有了 我想到了 用空瓶子 |
[25:42] | We’ll write the instructions on paper | 我们把操作指南写在纸上 |
[25:43] | and we’ll launch it into space. | 发射到太空中去 |
[25:46] | It will only take 12,234 years to arrive. | 只需12234年就能到达 |
[25:49] | Message in a bottle. | 瓶中信 |
[25:51] | – Wait, what is it? – Voyager. | -等等 怎么了 -旅行者 |
[25:53] | Wait, what? What is… What is that? | 等等 什么 那是什么 |
[25:54] | Voyager 1 and 2. | 旅行者一号和二号 |
[25:55] | They’re space probes from the ’70s. Dude, learn your history. | 七十年代的航天探测器 好好学学历史 |
[25:57] | They carry a record of peace from the people of Earth. | 他们运载了一份地球的和平记录 |
[25:59] | A message in a bottle. | 一封瓶中信 |
[26:00] | Yes, yes. | 没错 |
[26:01] | Okay. We can bounce the signal off of Voyager 2. | 我们可以反射旅行者二号的信号 |
[26:03] | It has a straight line of sight directly to the Legion ship. | 它的直接视线能直接瞄传到军团飞船 |
[26:06] | – And the signal will get there? – Yeah. | -信号能到达那里吗 -能 |
[26:07] | – Do it. Do it fast. – Good work, Agent Schott. | -行动 快点 -干得好 肖特特工 |
[26:10] | – Winn, thank you. – You got it. | -温 谢谢你 -不客气 |
[26:16] | Vessel temperature rising. | 舰内温度正在升高 |
[26:18] | Ten degrees to critical overheating. | 距离临界过热点还有10度 |
[26:20] | Maybe you should work faster. | 也许你该动作快点 |
[26:22] | Maybe you should make yourself useful | 也许你该让自己发挥作用 |
[26:24] | and hand me that spanner wrench. | 把活动扳手递给我 |
[26:33] | “Sing a song of sixpence, | “唱首《六便士之歌》 |
[26:37] | – a pocketful of rye.” – It’s no good. | -黑麦装满袋” -这样没用 |
[26:38] | I can’t get a strong enough signal to reach planet Earth. | 接收的信号不够强大无法达到地球 |
[26:41] | “Four and twenty naughty boys baked into a pie.” | “二十四个淘气孩 烤制成一个派” |
[26:45] | What are you on about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:48] | “The maid was in the garden | “女仆在花园里 |
[26:50] | hanging up the clothes, | 晾衣服 |
[26:56] | when lowly came a blackbird and pecked off her nose.” | 画眉飞过来 啄啄她鼻头” |
[27:06] | It’s Reign. She’s here. | 是主宰 她来了 |
[27:10] | Kara Zor-El. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[27:19] | Daughter of Alura. | 阿露拉之女 |
[27:21] | Jindah Kol Rozz? | 金达·克·罗兹 |
[27:22] | You know I am. And yet you ask. | 你知道我的身份 然而还是要问 |
[27:25] | Uncertainty will be your doom. | 不确定性将会置你于死地 |
[27:27] | Not green stone. | 而绿石头不会 |
[27:30] | – I came to ask– – I know why you came. | -我来问你… -我知道你为什么来 |
[27:31] | The Phantom Zone dampened my powers, | 幻影区抑制了我的超能力 |
[27:35] | not the Sight. | 而不是视力 |
[27:38] | Misery of your mother’s design. But you’ll be with her soon. | 这是你母亲设计的不幸 但你很快就会去见她了 |
[27:42] | Can you tell me about Reign? | 你能和我说说主宰吗 |
[27:44] | – She will destroy you. – I’ve heard otherwise. | -她会毁灭你的 -我听到的可不是这样 |
[27:46] | You know nothing of the nature of destruction. | 你对自然的破坏一无所知 |
[27:49] | You are a child living in light. | 你是个生活在光明中的孩子 |
[27:53] | But there is darkness in all things. | 但所有的事物中都有黑暗面 |
[27:56] | In every soul you know. | 你所认识的每一个人心里都有 |
[27:58] | – Who will it take? – No one, | -它会吞噬谁呢 -谁也不会 |
[28:01] | if I have anything to say about it. | 如果我有能力的情况下 |
[28:05] | You fly too close to the sun. | 你飞得离太阳太近了 |
[28:10] | I have languished in pain | 我在痛苦中煎熬了一段时间 |
[28:13] | for time beyond reason because of you, | 就是因为你 |
[28:16] | the Children of light. | 光之子 |
[28:18] | But your pretty skin | 但是当其余的人 |
[28:22] | will soon be brittle scales in hellfire | 在主宰统一的旗帜下觉醒之时 |
[28:25] | when the others awake | 你美丽的肌肤 |
[28:27] | and unite beneath the standard of Reign. | 很快就会在地狱之火中变得脆弱不堪 |
[28:31] | What do you mean, “Others”? | 其余的人是什么意思 |
[28:33] | Worldkillers. | 灭世者 |
[28:35] | The power, the pestilence, | 力量 瘟疫 |
[28:38] | the purity. | 纯粹 |
[28:43] | Priestess. | 祭司 |
[28:46] | My child. You’ve come. | 我的孩子 你来了 |
[28:49] | At last our time is upon us. | 我们的时间终于到了 |
[28:51] | Deliver me from this prison | 把我从这个监牢中释放出去 |
[28:53] | and we will bring anguish upon our enemies. | 然后我们要把痛苦带给我们的敌人 |
[29:06] | How do you have your powers here? | 你在这里怎么会有超能力 |
[29:08] | My powers aren’t dependent on something as trivial as a sun. | 我的超能力不依赖于太阳这种微不足道的东西 |
[29:15] | You’re different without your powers. | 没有超能力 你就不堪一击了 |
[29:17] | Like a child, | 就像个孩子 |
[29:18] | helpless and afraid. | 无助又害怕 |
[29:22] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[29:24] | Even though we’re enemies, | 即使我们是敌人 |
[29:25] | there’s still something that binds us. | 我们还是有共同点 |
[29:27] | Save your speech, Supergirl. | 省省吧 超女 |
[29:28] | No, you have to hear me. | 不 你必须听我说 |
[29:30] | There is something in you | 在你看来 |
[29:33] | that sees what you’re doing is wrong, | 你所做的事是错的 |
[29:35] | that sees the pain you’re causing and regrets it. | 你为你所造成的痛苦而感到后悔 |
[29:38] | You don’t have to be my enemy. | 你不必成为我的敌人 |
[29:40] | You want justice in the world, so do I. | 你想要伸张正义 我也一样 |
[29:42] | But we’re not gonna find it by attacking each other. | 但我们不必以攻击对方的方式来实现 |
[29:48] | And that’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[29:54] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[29:56] | Coming to Supergirl’s rescue? | 来拯救超女吗 |
[29:58] | I’m coming to take you down. | 我是来打倒你的 |
[30:04] | We need to find Supergirl. | 我们要找到超女 |
[30:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:07] | We need to find a way out of here. | 我们得想办法离开这里 |
[30:08] | Vessel temperature rising. | 舰内温度正在升高 |
[30:10] | Five degrees to critical overheating. | 距离临界过热点还有5度 |
[30:12] | I refuse to get incinerated by a star. | 我不要被行星烧死 |
[30:14] | I have tried everything. I can’t… | 办法我都试过了 我没法… |
[30:16] | Imra, we’ve reestablished communication with you from the DEO. | 艾姆拉 我们从超查部和你重新建立了通讯 |
[30:19] | – Do you copy? – Brainy, | -能收到吗 -布莱尼 |
[30:21] | I copy. | 我收到了 |
[30:22] | – Yes! – I told you | -好极了 -我就说吧 |
[30:23] | we would figure out a solution. | 我们会想到解决办法的 |
[30:25] | I can interface with Fort Rozz from here, | 我可以从这里连接罗兹堡 |
[30:27] | redirect some of our power to its throttles. | 把我们的一些超能力转移到节流阀上 |
[30:29] | Hey, Imra, have you found the Priestess? | 艾姆拉 你找到氪星祭司了吗 |
[30:31] | They’re looking for her now. But, Winn, Reign’s here. | 她们现在在找她 但是温 主宰来了 |
[30:35] | What? | 什么 |
[30:36] | Okay. No, no. You need… | 不不 你要… |
[30:38] | You need to go protect Supergirl. | 你要去保护超女 |
[30:39] | No, she can’t. She needs to control the throttles | 她不能去 她要控制节流阀 |
[30:41] | and manually hit these coordinates until the ships are steadied | 手动输入坐标 直到飞船稳定下来 |
[30:43] | and Fort Rozz is back in its original orbit. | 罗兹堡回归其正常轨道为止 |
[30:45] | Okay, well, who is gonna handle Reign? | 那谁去对付主宰呢 |
[30:49] | I can go. Take this thing off me. | 我可以去 把这个东西从我头上拿下来 |
[31:12] | See? | 看到没 |
[31:15] | Don’t be afraid, Matilda. | 别害怕 玛蒂尔达 |
[31:34] | – Is that all you got? – You’re a nuisance. | -你只有这点本事吗 -你真讨厌 |
[31:46] | Get your hands off her! | 别碰她 |
[31:53] | And you need to stop attacking my friends. | 你不要再攻击我的朋友 |
[32:16] | No, no. Stop! Stop. | 不不 住手 住手 |
[32:17] | I’m the one you want, right? | 你要找的人是我 |
[32:20] | I’m the one who’s trying to stop you. | 想要阻止你的人是我 |
[32:22] | She came here because of me. | 她来是因为我 |
[32:24] | Then she can watch you die first. | 那她就能看着你先死 |
[32:31] | – No. Leslie, no! – Leave her. | -不 莱丝丽 不 -让她去 |
[32:33] | – Leslie. – Blackbird. | -莱丝丽 -画眉 |
[32:38] | What’s going on underneath that dark, dark shell of yours? | 在这副黑色外壳下 你到底是什么样子 |
[33:03] | Help! Help! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[33:06] | Mom, help! | 妈 救命 |
[33:08] | Mom, don’t let them take me! | 妈 别让他们带我走 |
[33:20] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[33:24] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[33:27] | What’s happening? | 出了什么事 |
[33:31] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[33:32] | Reign? | 主宰 |
[33:45] | Leslie. Leslie? | 莱丝丽 莱丝丽 |
[33:47] | Leslie. | 莱丝丽 |
[33:48] | Hey, you have to stay with me. Stay here, stay here. | 坚持住 撑住 坚持一下 |
[33:52] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[33:54] | – I guess I’m a sucker too, huh? – No. | -看来我的战斗力也很渣 -不 |
[33:58] | No, no. Just stay. | 不 你坚持住 |
[34:01] | Livewire. | 电女郎 |
[34:04] | Leslie. | 莱丝丽 |
[34:21] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:24] | – You worried? – What, me? | -你在担心吗 -什么 我吗 |
[34:26] | No. No, no, no. I knew you’d be fine the whole time. | 不 我一直都知道你肯定会没事 |
[34:28] | Oh, yeah. He sure did. | 是啊 他绝对是这么想的 |
[34:31] | She really helped. | 她帮了很大忙 |
[34:39] | You saved me. Thank you. | 你救了我 谢谢 |
[34:42] | Don’t get emotional. I just didn’t want to die out there. | 别肉麻了 我只是不想死在外面 |
[34:47] | Sorry about your friend though. | 不过你朋友的事我很遗憾 |
[34:54] | Can we get her a better room, please? | 能不能给她一个好点的房间 |
[34:59] | Maybe one with a window. | 安排个带窗子的 |
[35:09] | She really came through, huh? | 她真的做到了 是吧 |
[35:12] | They both did. | 她们都做到了 |
[35:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:20] | I can take it to the post office if you want. | 如果需要的话 我可以送去邮局 |
[35:23] | Oh, that’s okay. I can manage tomorrow. | 不用了 明天也可以 |
[35:29] | It was really fun hanging out with you today. | 今天跟你在一起真的很开心 |
[35:32] | It was, wasn’t it? | 是吧 |
[35:34] | I don’t know how I would have handled this without you here. | 如果没有你 我都不知道该如何处理 |
[35:37] | I mean, normally I’d lean on my sister. | 通常我会找我妹 |
[35:39] | But, well, she’s out of town. | 但是 她出城了 |
[35:42] | Well, I can sub for her anytime. | 我随时可以替补的 |
[35:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:46] | – Probably my mom. – Hey, it’s Sam. | -可能是我妈 -是我 萨姆 |
[35:49] | Wow. Good call. Come on in. | 猜得真准 请进 |
[35:52] | Hey, she’s alive. | 快看 她还活着 |
[35:54] | Hi, baby. I missed you. | 宝贝 我好想你 |
[35:56] | Missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[35:59] | – How did it go? – A total disaster. | -还算顺利吗 -简直惨不忍睹 |
[36:01] | I mean, what a nightmare of a kid you’ve raised. | 你真是养了个恶魔般的孩子 |
[36:03] | Oh, I know. She’s rough, right? | 是啊 她挺难缠的 对吧 |
[36:06] | Hey, I will meet you in the elevator. | 我们电梯里见 |
[36:08] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | -好 拜 -拜 |
[36:11] | – Be good. No Shining. – See you. | -乖一点 别调皮 -回见 |
[36:17] | So, how did it go? How was the trip? | 怎么样 出门顺利吗 |
[36:20] | Your work trip. | 你出差去了 |
[36:24] | Wow, I mean, it must’ve been | 看你一脸茫然 |
[36:25] | really bad if you’ve already blocked it out. | 这趟出差肯定是糟糕到被你屏蔽了 |
[36:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:30] | I said I had a work trip? | 我说我去出差了吗 |
[36:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:36] | No, I did. I did. I know… | 我说了 确实说了 |
[36:39] | I know I did. | 我记得说了 |
[36:40] | I know I said that. | 我知道我说了 |
[36:42] | But I didn’t go anywhere. | 但我哪里都没去 |
[36:45] | Oh, my God. Lena called. | 天哪 莉娜给我打过电话 |
[36:48] | How did I miss this? | 我怎么会没接到 |
[36:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:54] | They had a car for me. I never got in the car. | 他们给我备了车 但我却没上车 |
[36:56] | I never got on a plane. | 我没有上飞机 |
[36:59] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[37:05] | Oh, my God. Ruby said it the other day. | 天哪 鲁比那天说过 |
[37:07] | – What did Ruby say? – That I was gone. | -鲁比说了什么 -说我离开了 |
[37:08] | I told her that I was going somewhere but I didn’t. | 我告诉她我要去个地方 但我没去 |
[37:14] | I don’t know where I went. | 我不知道我去了哪里 |
[37:16] | I thought maybe I was stressed | 我以为是我压力太大 |
[37:17] | or, you know, maybe she was remembering wrong. | 或者是她记错了 |
[37:20] | But it keeps happening to me. | 但我最近总是这样 |
[37:22] | – I keep losing time. – Sam, just take a deep breath– | -我总是断片 -萨姆 你深呼吸 |
[37:25] | No, I don’t know where I’ve been. | 不 我不知道我去了哪里 |
[37:30] | Alex, I think something’s wrong with me. | 艾丽克斯 我觉得我出问题了 |
[37:40] | I hear you had a hard go of it up there. | 我听说刚才的情势挺危险的 |
[37:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:47] | Yeah, as far as ghost ships go, | 其实 说到幽灵舰 |
[37:49] | it wasn’t the scariest I’ve ever been on. | 这还不算最恐怖的 |
[37:51] | But it certainly wasn’t a fun house. | 但那绝对不是欢乐屋 |
[37:55] | I know my being back here hasn’t made things easy for you. | 我知道我回来之后没有减轻你的负担 |
[37:58] | – Mon-El. – It’s true. | -蒙·艾尔 -是真的 |
[38:02] | But I can see that you’re struggling and I wanna help. | 我能看出来你在挣扎 我想帮你 |
[38:04] | – I wanna make things better for you. – I know you do. | -我想让你好过一点 -我知道 |
[38:14] | Well, then try me. | 那就试试吧 |
[38:16] | – What do you mean? – Talk to me. | -什么意思 -跟我聊聊 |
[38:21] | I promise I’m… I’m a heck of a lot wiser than | 我保证 我比一年前那个 |
[38:25] | whoever that guy was that landed here a year ago. | 降落在这里的家伙要聪明得多 |
[38:29] | Just try it. Try me. I’m a much better listener. | 你试试吧 我绝对比他适合聆听 |
[38:38] | I feel badly | 我很难过 |
[38:40] | that I couldn’t get through to Reign. | 因为没有劝服主宰 |
[38:44] | I saw humanity in her. I got a glimpse of it | 我在她身上看到了人性 看到了一点 |
[38:47] | and I should have been able to reach it. | 而我本应该激发出她的人性 |
[38:51] | And maybe if I did reach it, Leslie would still be alive. | 如果我做到了 也许莱丝丽就不会死 |
[39:00] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 我理解那种感受 |
[39:05] | Leading people into battle and not bringing them home. | 带人上了战场 却没能带他们回来 |
[39:10] | It’s hard. | 很难受 |
[39:13] | No kidding. | 确实 |
[39:16] | But for what it’s worth, | 不过我还是想说一句 |
[39:17] | you might not have gotten through to Reign. | 尽管你没有劝服主宰 |
[39:20] | But, I mean, Livewire, she’s… | 但是 电女郎 |
[39:22] | She was as bad as they come. | 她也算是恶人的巅峰 |
[39:25] | And you got through to her. | 而你却劝服了她 |
[39:28] | You… You gave her something to fight for, to sacrifice for. | 你给了她抗争的动力 牺牲的理由 |
[39:35] | You changed her heart for the better. That’s, I mean… | 你让她的心灵变得更加美好 而这一切 |
[39:38] | That’s amazing. | 都非常了不起 |
[39:43] | And you did that without the yellow sun. | 而且你并没有依靠黄太阳的帮助 |
[39:45] | That was all you. | 都是你自己做到的 |
[39:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:53] | Wow, your advice actually makes sense now. | 现在听你的建议感觉还挺有道理 |
[39:55] | I think I’d actually follow it. | 我会好好听 |
[39:58] | – There is a logical progression. – That sounds like… | -这是有过程的 -听起来… |
[40:00] | Comes to a point at the end. | 最终会领悟到真谛 |
[40:05] | And, you know, speaking of glass-half-full stuff, | 说到半杯水的理论 |
[40:09] | that Kryptonian Priestess gave you some information | 氪星女祭司给了你一些 |
[40:12] | about the Worldkillers. That’s not for nothing. | 那些灭世者的信息 很有用吧 |
[40:14] | Yeah. Yeah, she did. | 她确实说了 |
[40:15] | She called them “Purity and Pestilence.” | 她称之为”纯粹与瘟疫” |
[40:21] | So, now all we have to do is find them before Reign does. | 我们现在只需要赶在主宰之前找到他们 |
[40:32] | How am I supposed to say no? | 我该怎么拒绝 |
[40:34] | You just say it. | 直接说 |
[40:36] | “No. I am not going to waste my youth, | “不 我不会把我的青春 我的生命 |
[40:38] | my life, my vitality sitting in some cubicle.” | 还有我的精力 浪费在一个小房间里” |
[40:42] | I am not gonna be in a cubicle. | 不是小房间 |
[40:44] | They’re giving me an office with a view. | 他们要给我一个景色不错的办公室 |
[40:46] | Of what, the parking lot? | 什么景色 停车场吗 |
[40:48] | – Julia, it’s time to grow up. – You mean give up. | -茱莉亚 该成熟点了 -你是说放弃吗 |
[41:02] | Julia? Julia? | 茱莉亚 茱莉亚 |