时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name’s Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course, | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day, when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret, I work with my adopted sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl! | 我是超女 |
[00:42] | You need help, you’re not thinking clearly. | 你得看医生 因为你思维紊乱 |
[00:45] | I’m thinking like a Luthor. | 我这是卢瑟家的思维 |
[00:47] | Alex, I think something’s wrong with me. | 艾丽克斯 我觉得我出问题了 |
[00:48] | I keep losing time. | 我总是断片 |
[00:50] | – Sam, just take a deep breath. – No. I don’t know where I’ve been. | -萨姆 你深呼吸 -不 我不知道我去了哪里 |
[00:53] | When the others awake and unite beneath the standard of Reign. | 当其余的人在主宰统一的旗帜下觉醒之时 |
[00:58] | What do you mean, “Others”? | 其余的人是什么意思 |
[00:59] | Worldkillers. | 灭世者 |
[01:01] | She called them “Purity and Pestilence.” | 她称之为”纯粹与瘟疫” |
[01:04] | Now all we have to do is find them before Reign does. | 我们现在只需要赶在主宰之前找到他们 |
[01:27] | Worldkillers are still out there. | 灭世者们还逍遥法外 |
[01:29] | The city has been quiet ever since you got back from Fort Rozz. | 自你从罗兹堡回来之后 纳市就一直安然无事 |
[01:31] | Yeah, I mean, we’ve been trying to track kryptonian heat signatures, | 是啊 我们一直在追踪氪星人热信号 |
[01:34] | but all we’re coming up with is you and your cousin. | 但就只收到你和你堂弟的反馈 |
[01:36] | Which, I will say though, is nice, because I know where he is. | 但我觉得这一点很酷 因为我知道他的下落 |
[01:41] | Well, shouldn’t they be reading like they’re me, basically? | 难道他们反馈的热信号不应该跟我一样吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah, but they’re not like you. | 嗯 但他们跟你不一样 |
[01:48] | They may have been created on Krypton, | 他们虽然是在氪星上创造的 |
[01:50] | but these Worldkillers are not, strictly speaking, Kryptonian. | 但严格来讲 这些灭世者并非氪星人 |
[01:53] | Mon-El’s right. | 蒙·艾尔说得对 |
[01:54] | Nothing about them follows a pattern we recognize. | 他们不符合任何我们所掌握的规律 |
[01:57] | Reign didn’t need a yellow sun | 主宰不需要黄太阳 |
[01:58] | or a Fort Rozz to retain her powers. | 或罗兹堡来保持她的超能力 |
[02:00] | Yeah, and the way she just shrugged off that Kryptonite… | 是的 而且她随手就丢开了那块氪星石 |
[02:03] | Hey, but maybe they were genetically modified. | 但也许他们接受过基因改造 |
[02:06] | Now, that’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[02:08] | The Legion’s fought many hybrids that were created in labs | 军团打击过很多杂交体 他们诞生于实验室 |
[02:11] | designed to have maximum destruction. | 旨在制造最大的破坏力 |
[02:13] | Well, Reign said she left Krypton right before it exploded. | 主宰说她在氪星爆炸前就离开了那里 |
[02:17] | If they’ve been here all this time, | 如果他们一直都待在地球的话 |
[02:19] | what have they been waiting for? | 他们在等什么呢 |
[02:21] | Maybe for her. | 可能是等她 |
[02:25] | You know, when Krypton exploded, | 在氪星爆炸时 |
[02:26] | pods weren’t the only thing that rained down on Earth, | 大量坠落到地球上的不仅有太空舱 |
[02:29] | so did Kryptonite. | 还有氪星石 |
[02:30] | Yeah, Brainy had to track some of that green stuff down | 对 在军团对抗佐德时 |
[02:32] | when the Legion battled Zod. | 布莱尼不得不去搜寻氪星石 |
[02:34] | Um, rewind. Zod? | 等等 佐德 |
[02:35] | Superman killed him, so… | 超人杀了他 所以… |
[02:37] | Was he resurrected? | 他复活了吗 |
[02:38] | He was. But that’s the future. We talked about that. | 他复活了 但那是未来的事情 我们说过了 |
[02:42] | So, you’re saying, basically, that the Kryptonite | 所以你的意思是 氪星石和太空舱 |
[02:45] | and the pods came at the same time. | 是同时到达的地球 |
[02:46] | Agent Schott, see if you can pull our records of those meteor showers | 肖特特工 你看能否调出那几场流星雨的记录 |
[02:48] | and map their spray pattern. | 绘制出陨落分布图 |
[02:50] | There might be a way we can locate exactly | 我们或许有办法准确定位 |
[02:52] | when these Worldkillers first arrived. | 这些灭世者最初的着陆点 |
[02:54] | On it. | 这就去 |
[02:57] | Reign will be back. | 主宰会卷土重来 |
[02:59] | Soon. | 用不了多久 |
[03:01] | What do you think she’s doing? | 你觉得她用意何在 |
[03:02] | Well, wherever she is, she’s planning her next move. | 不管她要干什么 她都在计划下一步的行动 |
[03:05] | So, you were a doctor before you joined the FBI? | 所以你在进入联调局之前是名医生 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:10] | I was gonna be a researcher, | 我本来打算当研究员 |
[03:12] | so I had a job actually up in Seattle for a while. | 所以我在西雅图工作了一段时间 |
[03:16] | And then, as it turns out, | 结果后来发现 |
[03:19] | I needed a little more action | 除了面对显微镜 |
[03:20] | than just a microscope and an Excel spreadsheet. | 和Excel表格之外 我还想要多活动一下腿脚 |
[03:23] | Well, thank you very much for doing this. | 谢谢你肯帮我 |
[03:25] | You’re sure it’s okay that we use the L-Corp lab? | 你确定我们用L公司的实验室没问题吗 |
[03:28] | I am. No one will be here for a while. | 确定 这里暂时不会有人来 |
[03:30] | Sorry, I just don’t like hospitals. | 抱歉 我实在不喜欢医院 |
[03:32] | Hate being sick. Hate tests. | 讨厌生病 讨厌化验 |
[03:34] | Well, MRI’s don’t hurt. | 核磁共振不会疼 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | All right, put your legs. | 好了 把腿放在上面 |
[03:47] | So, I looked up my symptoms. | 我查了一下我的症状 |
[03:50] | Memory loss, headaches, | 失忆 头疼 |
[03:52] | it could be really bad. | 情况可能很不乐观 |
[03:54] | Like, brain tumor bad. | 可能是脑瘤 |
[03:56] | ALS. | 渐冻症 |
[03:58] | You know what else causes memory loss? | 你知道还有什么会引起失忆吗 |
[04:00] | – Caffeine withdrawal. Yikes. – Right. | -咖啡戒断 很恐怖 -对哦 |
[04:04] | Which is why we’re taking pictures. | 所以咱们才要拍个片子 |
[04:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:07] | We’re gonna find out what’s going on, | 我们会查出病因 |
[04:09] | and when we do, we’re gonna deal with it. | 到时候 就可以对症下药了 |
[04:12] | Whatever it is. | 不管是什么病症 |
[04:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:29] | Vironique’s has the most overpriced Egg Benedict in the city, | 维罗尼克餐厅供应全市最贵的班尼迪克蛋 |
[04:31] | but you will thank me afterwards. | 但你吃完会谢我的 |
[04:33] | It sounds great, but I’m not sure if I have time. | 听起来不错 但我不确定是否有时间吃 |
[04:35] | I have an editorial meeting at ten o’clock. | 我十点有个编辑会议 |
[04:37] | Oh, right. Well, you know, I’ll just get Renee to rush the order | 好吧 那我让蕾妮快点上菜 |
[04:40] | and then I can join you. | 然后我就能跟你一起去了 |
[04:42] | I mean, you can, but I can handle it. | 你是可以 但我自己能搞定 |
[04:46] | You don’t want me to join. | 你不想让我参会 |
[04:48] | No. Of course, I always want you by my side, | 不是 我很希望你能陪我 |
[04:50] | it’s just that, to be honest, | 但是说实话 |
[04:52] | I think the staff gets a little self-conscious | 我觉得有大老板坐在那里 |
[04:55] | when the big boss is just kinda sitting there staring at them. | 盯着员工们看 他们会有点难为情 |
[04:59] | All right. Well, maybe I’ll join after the circulation meeting. | 好吧 要不我就等发行量会议结束后再过去 |
[05:02] | Well, well, well. | 哎哟 |
[05:04] | I thought Vironique’s had a hard “No liberals” Policy. | 维罗尼克餐厅不是有”严禁自由派入内”的规定吗 |
[05:09] | But, apparently, they’re fine with murderers. | 但显然他们对杀人犯敞开了大门 |
[05:12] | You know, Mr. Olsen, for a newspaper man | 奥尔森先生 你是个新闻人 |
[05:14] | I’d like to think you’d be a little bit more considerate with your words. | 我还以为你说话会更深思熟虑一些 |
[05:17] | My lawyers can bury you alive for defamation of character. | 我的律师可以因诽谤名誉罪把你吿上法庭 |
[05:21] | I don’t know, don’t you have to have a character to defame? | 那你也得有名誉可诽谤才行啊 |
[05:25] | And the pot calls the kettle black. | 真是五十步笑百步呢 |
[05:29] | You know, Lena, I do love it when you talk tough though. | 不过 莉娜 我还挺喜欢你撂狠话的样子 |
[05:34] | You know, Edge, you act like a bully, | 埃奇 你表现得像个恶霸 |
[05:36] | but underneath it all, | 但在内心深处 |
[05:37] | you are scared to death of a powerful woman you can’t control. | 你对自己掌控不了的强势女人怕得要死 |
[05:40] | You’re so terrified, you would sacrifice kids, | 你害怕到不惜牺牲孩子 |
[05:42] | poison our water, do just about anything | 在水里投毒 用尽一切手段 |
[05:44] | to kill me and get rid of the problem. | 就为了杀掉我 铲除后患 |
[05:49] | And you got it wrong, Lena. | 你说错了 莉娜 |
[05:50] | I like powerful women. | 我喜欢强势的女人 |
[05:53] | Nay, I love powerful women. | 不 我爱强势的女人 |
[05:56] | But you’re not a powerful woman. | 但你可算不上强势 |
[05:58] | You’re wasting away in that ivory tower. | 你在那座象牙塔里日渐衰弱 |
[06:01] | Posing as Cat Grant, | 摆出凯特·格兰特的姿态 |
[06:02] | hoping that the gleam of liberal media | 盼着自由派媒体的光芒 |
[06:05] | is gonna somehow magically rub off on you. | 会如魔法般洒在你的身上 |
[06:08] | I don’t have to kill you, Lena, | 我用不着杀你 莉娜 |
[06:12] | you’re already dead. | 你已经死了 |
[06:15] | Enjoy the eggs, kids. | 吃蛋去吧 孩子们 |
[06:16] | They’re mediocre, you’ll fit right in. | 味道一般般 正符合你们的品味 |
[06:18] | Burn in hell, Edge. | 下地狱吧 埃奇 |
[06:22] | I hear the company is fantastic. | 我听说地狱里有不少人物呢 |
[06:25] | Come on, what, are you napping in my car? Let’s go. | 你在我车里睡着了吗 下车 |
[06:35] | Hi, Richard, thank you so much for taking my call. | 理查德 感谢你接听我的电话 |
[06:37] | – You got it. – First time caller here. | -不客气 -我是第一次打进电话 |
[06:39] | Let me ask you something. | 我提个问题 |
[06:40] | What do you know? I mean, from your… | 根据你的… |
[06:42] | Your… | 你的… |
[06:43] | I put my investments into… | 我投资了… |
[07:30] | DOC rounded up most of the prisoners | 惩教局追回了在主宰袭击时 |
[07:32] | who escaped Albatross Bay during Reign’s attack except Thomas Coville. | 越狱的大部分囚犯 除了托马斯·克维尔 |
[07:37] | Let’s see if we can get a quote from the warden on the record. | 我们看看能否拿到监狱长的正式引述 |
[07:39] | Art department, what’s up? | 文艺部有什么新闻 |
[07:40] | The Parks Conservancy is having a black-tie gala tonight. | 公园保护协会今晚将举行正式宴会 |
[07:44] | All the city’s major donors are gonna be there. | 本市所有的巨额捐献人都会出席 |
[07:46] | I feel like an ace reporter would be able to find a story. | 一名好记者应该能在那里找到新闻点 |
[07:51] | Okay, you guys heard the boss. | 好了 你们都听到老板的话了 |
[07:54] | Who’s headed to the gala? | 谁去跑宴会的新闻 |
[07:56] | I got a story for ya! | 我给你们提供点新闻素材 |
[07:59] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[08:01] | – I survived. – Survived what? | -我死里逃生了 -逃什么生 |
[08:02] | An attempt on my life. | 有人想要我的命 |
[08:04] | How about this, why don’t you try 1,500 words | 这样如何 你用一千五百字写一写 |
[08:07] | on how this deranged trust-fund baby hacked into my car | 这个精神错乱 家底殷实的女人如何黑进我的车子 |
[08:11] | and tried to steer me off the edge of this damn city. | 想让我驶入城市边缘的水域里 |
[08:14] | Wait, wait, you’re accusing me of trying to kill you? | 等等 你说我想杀你 |
[08:17] | Oh, that’s rich. | 太好笑了 |
[08:18] | Look, whatever happened to you, Lena had nothing to do with it. | 无论你遭遇了什么 都跟莉娜没有关系 |
[08:21] | Yeah, so why don’t you just turn around | 没错 你何不调个头 |
[08:23] | and go accuse one of the other 50 people | 去指控城里其他五十个 |
[08:25] | who despise you in this city. | 鄙视你的人呢 |
[08:27] | She shows up where I have breakfast, | 她出现在了我吃早餐的地方 |
[08:30] | hangs out at the valet stand just a little bit too long, | 在餐厅门口多停留了一会 |
[08:33] | tells me to go, what was it, “Burn in hell”? | 还说让我… 什么来着 “下地狱吧” |
[08:37] | And then somehow, mysteriously, | 然后鬼使神差地 |
[08:39] | my car steers itself off the road, explodes into the water. | 我的车子就自动冲下路边 在水里爆炸了 |
[08:44] | Coincidence? I don’t think so. | 只是巧合吗 我可不这么认为 |
[08:46] | I don’t put hits on people no matter how much I despise them. | 无论我多看不起一个人 都不会买凶杀人 |
[08:51] | That’s right, you like to do the dirty work yourself. | 没错 脏活你喜欢亲手来干 |
[08:55] | Here I am, sister. | 我就在你面前 妹子 |
[08:58] | Why don’t you man up and finish the job? | 拿出点魄力 把我干掉 |
[09:01] | Why don’t you find the exit, | 请你离开这里 |
[09:04] | or I’ll find it for you. | 否则别怪我不客气 |
[09:08] | You better get ready to finish what you started, | 你最好把你的计划执行到底 |
[09:10] | because you wound me up | 因为你已经把我惹恼了 |
[09:11] | and I’m not gonna rest until it’s over. | 我对此不会善罢甘休 |
[09:13] | And I never lose. | 而且我从未输过 |
[09:14] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[09:21] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[09:23] | And security knows better than to let him in again. | 保安不会再放他进来了 |
[09:25] | He’s not gonna come back and try again in person. | 他不会再亲自跑过来了 |
[09:26] | This was an uncharacteristic outburst. | 这可不像他的作风 |
[09:29] | I’ve never seen him so angry. | 我从未见过他如此愤怒 |
[09:31] | He’s gonna come back at me twice as hard. | 他会加倍报复我 |
[09:32] | This is never gonna stop. | 这事会没完没了 |
[09:33] | But you’re not the one who is trying to kill him. | 但想要杀他的人并不是你 |
[09:35] | No. He’s tried to kill Lena plenty of times | 对 他有好几次想要干掉莉娜 |
[09:37] | and she’s never retaliated. | 而她从来没报复过他 |
[09:39] | So, someone out there is trying to kill him. | 所以说有人想杀了他 |
[09:41] | He’s got no shortage of enemies, | 他树敌颇多 |
[09:42] | but, like you said, this is uncharacteristic for him. | 但就像你说的 这不像他的作风 |
[09:44] | Edge is too good at covering his tracks | 埃奇很擅长掩盖行迹 |
[09:46] | to have somebody build a case against him. | 不会让别人抓住他的把柄 |
[09:47] | I mean, we don’t even have enough for a damning story. | 我们根本还没掌握足够的证据 |
[09:51] | We should really be focused on this car hack. | 我们应该重点关注汽车侵入这件事 |
[09:53] | Yeah, you’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[09:54] | I’m just tired of this cycle of violence, okay? | 我实在厌倦了这种冤冤相报 |
[09:56] | I just want these threats, | 我只希望这些威胁 |
[09:58] | these attacks, these recriminations… | 攻击和对骂… |
[10:00] | You know, I’ve seen it ruin my mother’s life and my brother’s. | 我眼看着我母亲和哥哥的人生被其所毁 |
[10:03] | I just want it to stop. | 我只希望这一切能停止 |
[10:04] | Well, that’s what we’re here for. | 这正是我们来这里的目的 |
[10:07] | Let your friends help you. | 让你的朋友来帮你 |
[10:14] | So, what do you see? | 有什么异常 |
[10:18] | Nothing. | 没发现异常 |
[10:21] | Is that a good thing? | 这是好事吗 |
[10:24] | Well, it’s neither good nor bad. | 可能是好事 也可能是坏事 |
[10:27] | It just means that whatever’s causing the blackouts | 这只能说明引起你断片的原因 |
[10:30] | isn’t showing up on the images. | 没在片子上显示出来 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | So, where do we go from here? | 那接下来再怎么办 |
[10:38] | We send the images to an expert | 我们把片子交给专家分析 |
[10:42] | along with some blood work. | 再给你验个血 |
[10:45] | Are you okay? What are you thinkin’? | 你还好吗 你在想什么 |
[10:47] | Yeah, I’m just tired of all the lying. | 我实在不想再撒谎了 |
[10:50] | Lies to Lena about my whereabouts, | 我一直在骗莉娜 关于我的行踪 |
[10:54] | about the press conferences and the board meetings, | 记者招待会 董事会会议 |
[10:56] | and the earnings calls, and just all of it. | 财报会议 所有的一切 |
[11:00] | I lie and I tell her that everything’s fine. | 我骗她说一切都好 |
[11:03] | I thought you told her about the work trip? | 你不是把出差的事情告诉她了吗 |
[11:05] | I told her that my adopted mother was in the hospital. | 我告诉她我养母生病住院了 |
[11:09] | So, that’s a lie on a lie on a lie. | 那是建立在谎言之上的谎言 |
[11:13] | So, maybe it’s time for some truth. | 所以 或许是时候说出真相了 |
[11:16] | The truth is that I’m becoming a burden. | 真相就是 我成为了一种负担 |
[11:19] | To Lena. | 莉娜的负担 |
[11:21] | To L-Corp. To you. | 还有L公司 你 |
[11:22] | To my friends. To my daughter. | 我的朋友和我女儿的负担 |
[11:26] | I don’t wanna be that person. | 我不想做那种人 |
[11:32] | I’m afraid of needles. | 我晕针 |
[11:33] | It’s really not that bad. | 其实没那么可怕 |
[11:35] | I’m gonna make it painless. | 我不会让你感觉到疼 |
[11:37] | – Can you go quick? – Okay. | -能快点吗 -好的 |
[11:47] | See? Painless. | 瞧 一点都不疼 |
[11:49] | Your being sick isn’t a burden to anyone. | 你生病这件事 不是任何人的负担 |
[11:54] | Lena might be your boss… Hang on to that. | 虽然莉娜是你的老板… 按住了 |
[11:57] | But she’s also your friend. | 但她同样也是你的朋友 |
[12:00] | So, maybe you should try letting her in. | 所以你应该向她敞开心扉 |
[12:03] | Alex, I’ve handled everything on my own since I was 16. | 艾丽克斯 我从十六岁开始就自己独当一面了 |
[12:08] | Ruby, college, work, everything. | 照顾鲁比 上大学 找工作 所有的一切 |
[12:11] | Been white-knuckling my whole life. | 我这辈子一直紧绷着神经 |
[12:12] | It’s bad enough I included you in all these problems. | 我把你扯进来就已经够糟糕的了 |
[12:15] | So, I’m… | 所以我… |
[12:17] | – I’ll be fine. – I know what it’s like | -我会没事的 -我清楚这种感觉 |
[12:19] | to be afraid to let other people in. | 害怕向别人敞开心扉 |
[12:23] | I have always been used to | 我已经习惯了 |
[12:24] | dealing with things in my life on my own. | 独自处理人生中的一切事情 |
[12:28] | So, | 所以 |
[12:30] | after Maggie and I broke up, | 我和玛吉分手后 |
[12:34] | the thought of talking about it was terrifying. | 我根本不敢向别人提起这件事 |
[12:37] | But Kara being Kara, | 但依照卡拉的性格 |
[12:40] | she wouldn’t let me shut down. | 她不许我封闭自己 |
[12:44] | She forced me to let her in | 她强迫我向她敞开心扉 |
[12:48] | so that we could figure things out together. | 这样我们就能一起想办法解决问题了 |
[12:52] | That’s the only way that I’m getting through any of this. | 我就是依靠这种办法挺过了那次分手 |
[12:55] | And I am not about to let you make the same mistake that I almost made. | 我不会让你重走我差点踏上的那条老路 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | I’ll talk to Kara and Lena today. | 我今天就找卡拉和莉娜谈 |
[13:10] | Now, that is a good choice. | 这么做就对了 |
[13:13] | – I get a lollipop? – You get a lollipop. | -我有棒棒糖当奖励 -是的 |
[13:17] | I’ll take it. | 那我就不客气了 |
[13:19] | It’s my favorite. | 我最爱吃棒棒糖了 |
[13:22] | Okay. That was my source at NCPD. | 好的 是我在纳市警局的线人打来的 |
[13:25] | They just salvaged Edge’s car and there’s no sign of tampering. | 他们刚刚打捞出了埃奇的车 没有任何篡改痕迹 |
[13:28] | You think Edge did this himself? Why? | 你觉得这是埃奇自己干的 为什么呢 |
[13:30] | To frame me? | 为了嫁祸我吗 |
[13:32] | Edge is crazy, but he’s not suicidal. | 埃奇虽然疯狂 但不会搭上自己的命 |
[13:34] | Well, whoever hacked his car, | 无论是谁侵入了他的车 |
[13:36] | it’s above and beyond anything the NCPD has ever dealt with. | 肯定超出了纳市警局的办案经验范畴 |
[13:39] | What about the guy who hacked Maxwell Lord’s limousine | 黑进麦斯威尔·罗德的加长轿车 |
[13:41] | and tried to drive him off a cliff? | 想让他坠下悬崖的那个人呢 |
[13:42] | Yeah, I thought of that guy too, | 嗯 我也想到了那个人 |
[13:44] | but there’s no connection to Edge. | 但他跟埃奇没有关联 |
[13:48] | Ms. Luthor, the usual. | 卢瑟女士 老样子 |
[13:50] | Thanks, Eve. | 谢谢你 伊芙 |
[13:52] | Guys, listen, we’re been at this for hours, | 各位 我们已经查了好几个小时 |
[13:54] | how do we not have any leads? | 怎么会一点线索都找不到呢 |
[13:56] | Maybe we’re barking up the wrong tree. | 也许我们走错了方向 |
[13:58] | Well, we can start with the attempts on your life, | 我们可以先从对你的暗杀查起 |
[14:00] | and maybe | 或许 |
[14:02] | that’ll get us into Edge’s inner circle | 这能让我们进入埃奇的小圈子 |
[14:04] | and look for new suspects. | 寻找新的嫌疑人 |
[14:09] | It’s poison. Go, I’ve got her. | 有毒 快去 把她交给我 |
[14:11] | Eve! Eve! | 伊芙 伊芙 |
[14:14] | The coffee? | 咖啡 |
[14:15] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Mr. Olsen, did you want one too? | 抱歉 奥尔森先生 您也要一杯吗 |
[14:17] | No, where did you get it from? | 不 你是从哪儿买的 |
[14:19] | The cart, where I always get it. | 咖啡车 我每次都去那里买 |
[15:01] | What did you give her? | 你给她喝了什么 |
[15:03] | What did you give her? | 你给她喝了什么 |
[15:16] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[15:18] | Edge tried to poison her, it was in her coffee. | 埃奇想毒死她 在咖啡里下了毒 |
[15:21] | Two-hundred milligrams phenobarbital, stat. | 马上注射二百毫克苯巴比妥[镇静安眠剂] |
[15:23] | Come on, Lena. Calm down, calm down. | 莉娜 稳住 稳住 |
[15:25] | Two liters of saline, run it open. | 两升盐水 开始注射 |
[15:27] | I want a radial artery line and two red tox. | 我要一条桡动脉输液管 |
[15:29] | Blood pressure, 70 over palp. Pulse is 30 and falling. | 低压70 脉搏30 正在下降 |
[15:32] | I need to know what poison he used. | 我需要知道她中了什么毒 |
[15:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:36] | Mustard gas, cyanide, strychnine. | 芥子气 氰化物 士的宁 |
[15:45] | Almonds. That’s cyanide. | 扁桃仁味 是氰化物 |
[15:47] | Fifty mils of sodium thiosulfate. | 五十毫升的硫代硫酸钠 |
[15:49] | – How long has it been? – About two, three minutes. | -这样多久了 -大概两三分钟 |
[15:52] | Cyanide is circulating through her system. | 氰化物在她体内循环 |
[15:55] | Her brain and her heart are going to shut down. | 她的大脑和心脏将会停止运作 |
[15:57] | I need to slow down her circulation in order for this to work. | 我需要减缓她体内的循环来完成工作 |
[15:59] | How do you slow it down? | 怎么才能减缓 |
[16:00] | Induce hypothermia. | 降低体温 |
[16:02] | I can do it. Let me do it. | 我可以 让我来 |
[16:04] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[16:09] | Okay, that’s good. | 好了 可以了 |
[16:17] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 快啊 |
[16:18] | Come on, Lena. | 加油 莉娜 |
[16:26] | Normal sinus rhythm. | 窦性节律正常 |
[16:28] | You saved her. | 你救活了她 |
[16:30] | No, we did. | 不 是咱们救活的 |
[16:44] | You’re a hard man to get an appointment with, Mr. Edge. | 想跟你预约见面可真不容易啊 埃奇先生 |
[16:52] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[16:53] | I don’t think you want me to do that. | 我想你不会希望我这么做的 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:58] | You poisoned Lena Luthor. | 你毒害了莉娜·卢瑟 |
[17:00] | No, no, no, no. That doesn’t sound like something I would do. | 不不不 这不像是我会做的事 |
[17:03] | You get people to do your dirty work for you | 你让别人去干你的脏活 |
[17:06] | and then you kill them before they can talk. | 然后在他们开口前杀了他们 |
[17:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:09] | Then you’ll be happy to know she survived. | 那你听到她活下来之后应该会很开心吧 |
[17:12] | No, actually, I despise her. | 不 其实我很讨厌她 |
[17:17] | There’s a lot of other people in this city | 这个城市里有很多人 |
[17:18] | who’d be happy to rid this place of a Luthor. | 都想要摆脱一个卢瑟 |
[17:21] | Maybe you wanna dangle one of them over the side of a building | 也许你该去把他们吊在建筑边缘 |
[17:23] | before you make an enemy out of me. | 而不是与我为敌 |
[17:28] | All right, okay. All right, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好 好了 |
[17:32] | See, that’s where you’re wrong. | 你看 这就是理解错误的地方了 |
[17:34] | I am your enemy, Edge. | 我已经是你的敌人了 埃奇 |
[17:37] | So, you better tread carefully. | 所以 你最好小心点 |
[17:39] | Because if anything happens to Lena Luthor, | 因为如果莉娜·卢瑟发生了什么事 |
[17:42] | I will find you. | 我就会来找你 |
[17:45] | And you won’t be walking away from that. | 下回你可不会全身而退了 |
[17:55] | Alex says Lena will wake up soon. | 艾丽克斯说莉娜很快就会醒 |
[17:59] | I suggest she does that at CatCo | 我建议让她在凯特科醒来 |
[18:01] | and not at a super secret government organization. | 而不是超级秘密的政府组织里 |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:08] | You did a brave thing back there, | 你刚才真勇敢 |
[18:10] | risking your identity to save her. | 冒着暴露身份的危险救她 |
[18:11] | Well, it was what needed to be done. | 那是逼不得已的 |
[18:14] | Taking action, as always. | 总是先行动再说 |
[18:16] | Not always. | 并非总是 |
[18:19] | Reign and the other Worldkillers are still out there. | 主宰和其他世界杀手还在外面 |
[18:22] | Planning. | 计划着 |
[18:24] | And I’m just waiting for them to make their next strike. | 我只是在等着他们下一次进攻 |
[18:30] | I wish there was something I could do. Anything. | 我真希望能做些什么 任何事 |
[18:33] | Don’t get ahead of yourself, Kara. | 别太着急了 卡拉 |
[18:35] | The Worldkillers will come, | 灭世者们会来的 |
[18:37] | and when they do, I trust you’ll be ready. | 到那时 我相信你会准备好的 |
[18:39] | Right now your job is to protect the people of Earth | 现在你的任务是保护地球的人类 |
[18:41] | and be there for your friends. | 并且陪伴你的朋友 |
[18:44] | This world is a crazy place right now. | 这个世界现在疯狂的很 |
[18:48] | People are acting, reacting, escalating behaviors. | 人们的行为 反应 都在不断升级 |
[18:52] | Like what Morgan Edge did to Lena. | 就像摩根·埃奇对莉娜做的那样 |
[18:54] | What our lawmakers are doing, | 咱们的立法者做的事 |
[18:56] | sniping at each other, going round and round in circles. | 互相诽谤 一个个头尾相接绕圈子 |
[18:59] | It’s not doing any good. | 一点好结果不会有 |
[19:02] | It reminds me of Mars before the civil war. | 让我想起了内战之前的火星 |
[19:08] | But, like my father said then, | 但就像我父亲对他们说的一样 |
[19:11] | there is great power | 有一种强大的力量 |
[19:13] | in being the calm at the center of the storm. | 能够在风暴之中保持冷静 |
[19:16] | A beacon to show the way. | 化作引路的灯塔 |
[19:21] | Supergirl | 超女 |
[19:23] | is here to remind us on Earth about what’s best in ourselves. | 是在这地球上提醒我们内心之善 |
[19:28] | That’s what’s most important. | 这才是最重要的 |
[19:30] | It’s more important than | 这可比 |
[19:31] | if you ever were to catch another bullet. | 你能不能再接一颗子弹重要 |
[19:54] | – What happened? – Hey, just take it easy, okay? | -发生了什么 -放轻松 好吗 |
[20:00] | I had the strangest dream. | 我做了个奇怪的梦 |
[20:03] | You were flying, and you were carrying me. | 你在飞 还带着我 |
[20:05] | I was? | 是吗 |
[20:07] | Like Supergirl? That’s… I wish. | 像超女那样 我到希望是呢 |
[20:12] | Why do I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck? | 为什么我感觉被卡车撞了一样 |
[20:17] | You were poisoned. | 你被下毒了 |
[20:20] | It was the coffee. | 在办公室里 |
[20:24] | Kara reacted very quickly | 卡拉的反应很快 |
[20:25] | and the paramedics came and they gave you an antidote. | 医护人员来了之后给你注射了解药 |
[20:29] | They said you need to rest. | 他们说你需要休息下 |
[20:32] | It was Edge, wasn’t it? | 是埃奇 对不对 |
[20:33] | – Yeah. – Has he been arrested? | -没错 -他被捕了吗 |
[20:35] | No. He didn’t do it himself, he hired a hit man. | 没 他不是亲手做的 他雇了杀手 |
[20:38] | And now that hit man is dead. | 现在杀手也死了 |
[20:39] | So, Edge is gonna get away scot-free again? | 所以埃奇又要全身而退了吗 |
[20:42] | For now. | 目前而已 |
[20:43] | You know, Reign was right. | 你知道吗 主宰说得对 |
[20:45] | Scumbags like Edge need to be put down, okay? | 埃奇这样的混球应该被干掉 |
[20:47] | He wants a war, then he’s got one. | 他想挑起战争 那就如他所愿 |
[20:49] | I’m the only one who can protect myself. | 只有我能保护自己 |
[20:51] | Lena, no, you are not a killer. | 莉娜 不要 你不是个杀手 |
[20:54] | Yeah, Kara? Maybe you don’t know what I am. | 是吗 卡拉 也许你不了解我是谁 |
[20:57] | Well, hey, I know you. | 可我了解你 |
[20:59] | You’re not thinking clearly right now, okay? | 你现在脑子不冷静 好吗 |
[21:01] | We’re not out of options. | 我们还不是无计可施 |
[21:02] | We have a lead, okay? We weren’t able to find | 我们还有线索 我们无法找到 |
[21:05] | any fragment of the bullet, no exit wound, | 任何子弹的碎片 没有射出伤口 |
[21:08] | no shrapnel, nothing, no casings. | 没有弹片 什么都没有 外壳都没有 |
[21:09] | So, it just vanished? | 所以就是直接消失了吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah, it’s some really weird futuristic technology. | 是啊 是某种很奇怪的未来技术 |
[21:14] | But if we can find out who can manufacture a bullet like that, | 但如果我们能找出谁能造这种子弹 |
[21:16] | we can find the shooter. | 我们就能找到凶手 |
[21:19] | Lena, I give you my word, | 莉娜 我向你保证 |
[21:21] | Edge will not get away with this again. | 埃奇不会再次逃脱了 |
[21:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[21:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:49] | 卢瑟集团 机密 研究与开发行动 | |
[21:51] | 给莱克斯·卢瑟 消散计划 又名消融性子弹计划 | |
[22:20] | You followed my breadcrumbs. | 你顺着我的面包屑来了 |
[22:22] | More quickly, I expect, than your brother would have. | 和我想的一样 比你哥哥发现的更快 |
[22:25] | I’m impressed. | 让我刮目相看 |
[22:27] | Now, come give your mother a hug. | 现在 来给妈妈抱一抱吧 |
[22:35] | Okay. So, no hug. | 好吧 那就不抱了 |
[22:38] | It’s probably too much to ask. | 大概要求过多了 |
[22:40] | The disappearing bullets | 消失的子弹 |
[22:41] | were an inspired breadcrumb, don’t you think? | 是个很有创意的面包屑吧 你觉得呢 |
[22:45] | Worked like a charm. | 相当有效果 |
[22:46] | What are you doing here, Mother? | 你在这里做什么 母亲 |
[22:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[22:50] | A man has been trying to assassinate my daughter, | 有人想要暗杀我的女儿 |
[22:52] | I came back to kill him. | 我是来杀他的 |
[22:54] | How sweet. | 真感人 |
[22:57] | No, what are you really doing here? | 你来这里的真实目的是什么 |
[23:00] | You know, you really hurt me, Lena. | 你知道吗 你可真伤了我的心 莉娜 |
[23:03] | No matter how hard I try to show it, | 不管我有多努力地表现 |
[23:05] | you still doubt my love for you. | 你总是怀疑我对你的爱 |
[23:07] | Do you know of any other mother who would kill for her daughter? | 你认识其他会为自己女儿杀人的母亲吗 |
[23:11] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不认识 |
[23:13] | It’s probably a good thing for society. | 对社会来说大概是个好事 |
[23:17] | Speaking of society, I’ve risked everything to come back here, | 说到社会 我来这里冒了很大风险 |
[23:21] | but it was worth it. | 但也很值得 |
[23:25] | That man has picked on the wrong family. | 那个人招惹错了家族 |
[23:27] | I don’t need your help, Mother. | 我不需要你的帮助 母亲 |
[23:30] | If I wanted him gone, I would just do it myself. | 如果我想让他消失 我会自己来 |
[23:32] | Oh, I’m well aware. | 我很明白 |
[23:35] | I’ll never forget the time Cindy Ryan stole your boyfriend. | 我绝不会忘记辛迪·瑞恩抢走你男友那次 |
[23:41] | Took you months of planning, but you exacted your revenge. | 花了几个月时间筹备 但你实施了复仇计划 |
[23:44] | You outed her diary, | 你公开了她的日记 |
[23:46] | publicly humiliated her, ruined her life. | 公开羞辱了她 毁了她的生活 |
[23:49] | It was fantastic. | 简直太妙了 |
[23:50] | It was also the fifth grade, Mother. | 那是五年级的事了 母亲 |
[23:52] | There you go again, devaluing yourself. | 你又来了 妄自菲薄 |
[23:55] | You know, Lex was brilliant, but he was a hothead. | 要知道莱克斯固然聪明 却很莽撞 |
[23:59] | You’re equally as fiendish, but savvier. | 你和他一样残忍 但精明多了 |
[24:03] | You have a cold-blooded talent. | 你有种冷血的天赋 |
[24:05] | You can plot three moves ahead. | 你谋事能先人三步 |
[24:08] | Use your brain. When you finally own that, | 利用你的头脑 当你终于正视自己时 |
[24:13] | you’ll be great. | 你会很了不起 |
[24:15] | Other than Edge’s obsession with me, | 除了埃奇对我的执念 |
[24:18] | I am great. | 我好得很 |
[24:20] | At CatCo? Please. | 在凯特科 拜托 |
[24:22] | I’ve been keeping tabs on you. | 我一直在关注你 |
[24:25] | What happened to all the things | 你不是告诉过我 |
[24:26] | you told me you wanted to accomplish at L-Corp? | 你在L公司有很多想完成的事业吗 |
[24:29] | Your technology has the capacity to change the world, | 你的科技有能力改变世界 |
[24:33] | build the future. | 建造未来 |
[24:34] | You gave all that up to buy a vanity business? | 你却放弃那一切买了间不务实的公司 |
[24:37] | Talking heads who regurgitate the news? | 与反刍新闻的话唠为伍 |
[24:40] | I can’t understand it. | 我无法理解 |
[24:43] | Why would you want to be Cat Grant | 你为什么想成为凯特·格兰特 |
[24:47] | when you could be Lena Luthor? | 你分明能成为莉娜·卢瑟 |
[24:52] | Let me do this. | 让我动手吧 |
[24:54] | I know you, Lena. | 我了解你 莉娜 |
[24:56] | You loathe this man and wanna kill him as much as I do. | 你和我一样厌恶这个人 想杀之后快 |
[25:04] | Even if that were true, | 哪怕那是事实 |
[25:06] | I’d never act on it. | 我永远不会真的下手 |
[25:09] | Which is why you need your mother. | 所以你需要你的母亲 |
[25:11] | It’ll be done by the end of the night. | 天亮前就能完事 |
[25:14] | And then, maybe, we can finally work together. | 或许在那之后我们就终于得以联手 |
[25:20] | Please let me prove to you how much I love you. | 请让我向你证明我有多爱你 |
[25:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:27] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[25:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:51] | Yeah. There’s something I — | 还好 有些事我想… |
[25:53] | Hey, Kara, Lena, can we talk? | 卡拉 莉娜 我们谈谈好吗 |
[25:58] | Sam, I’m so sorry you’ve been going through this. | 小萨 我真抱歉你一直在承受这些 |
[26:01] | I wish you’d have come to us sooner. | 真希望你早点告诉我们 |
[26:03] | You shouldn’t have had to go through this alone. | 你不该独自承受这些 |
[26:05] | I know. I’m sorry I didn’t. | 我知道 很抱歉瞒着你们 |
[26:08] | I… | 我 |
[26:09] | I’ve always had to take care of myself, | 我一直都只能靠自己 |
[26:11] | you know, and, I guess I was just afraid that if I let you in, | 我想我只是害怕 如果向你们坦白内心 |
[26:17] | you know, let myself feel vulnerable, | 展现出脆弱的一面 |
[26:18] | I would completely fall apart. | 我就会彻底崩溃 |
[26:21] | Yeah, but falling apart is okay. | 但崩溃也没关系的 |
[26:23] | ‘Cause you’d have us to pick up the pieces. | 因为有我们帮你恢复 |
[26:25] | Yes, if it were just me, then that would be one thing, | 是的 如果我是一个人 那就会是另外一回事 |
[26:28] | but it’s not. | 但并非那样 |
[26:33] | When Ruby was first born, | 鲁比刚出生时 |
[26:36] | the nurse handed her to me in the hospital | 护士把她抱给我 |
[26:39] | and she wrapped her tiny hand around my finger, | 她用她的小手握住我的手指 |
[26:45] | and I just stared at her in awe. | 我惊讶地看着她 |
[26:49] | And I swore that I would always protect her, no matter what. | 我发誓我会永远保护她 无论发生什么 |
[26:54] | So, my greatest fear… | 所以我最大的恐惧 |
[26:58] | is that something will happen to me | 就是我会遇到不测 |
[26:59] | and I won’t be around to protect her. | 没办法在她身边保护她 |
[27:03] | All Ruby has is me. | 鲁比只有我 |
[27:06] | So, if I’m not here… | 所以如果我不在了 |
[27:09] | If I’m not around, then what will happen to her? | 如果我不在了 她该怎么办 |
[27:12] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[27:16] | But we’re your family. | 但我们是你的家人 |
[27:18] | And we’re Ruby’s family too. | 我们也是鲁比的家人 |
[27:20] | And that little girl has got the fiercest mama on the planet. | 那个小姑娘有世界上最强大的妈妈 |
[27:25] | And you got to remember you’re not alone. | 你要记得你不是孤身一人 |
[27:30] | You have no idea what that means to me. | 你们不明白这话对我的意义 |
[27:33] | Well, good, because all we have to focus on now | 那很好 因为我们现在唯一需要关注的 |
[27:35] | is getting you better. | 就是让你好起来 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:51] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[27:54] | What did you want to tell me, what’s going on? | 你之前想告诉我什么 出什么事了 |
[27:59] | I tried to kill Edge. | 我杀埃奇失败了 |
[28:01] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[28:02] | After he poisoned the children and tried to frame me. | 在他毒害儿童并企图陷害我之后 |
[28:06] | I went to his office with a loaded gun and the intent to kill. | 我拿着上膛的枪去他办公室想杀了他 |
[28:11] | Only reason he’s still alive is he outsmarted me. | 他还活着的唯一理由是他智取了我 |
[28:17] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:19] | Okay, well, the good news is, you didn’t. | 好吧 好在你没成功 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:26] | My mother is back. | 我母亲回来了 |
[28:28] | Lillian. | 莉莉安 |
[28:30] | She manufactured the disintegrating bullets. | 是她制造了可分解子弹 |
[28:32] | I just saw her. | 我刚才见过她了 |
[28:36] | And as darkly twisted as Lillian is, | 尽管莉莉安黑暗扭曲 |
[28:38] | she made me realize two things about myself. | 她却让我认清了自己的两点 |
[28:42] | One, I very well may be a killer. | 第一 我很可能就是个杀手 |
[28:46] | No, you’re not a killer. | 不 你不是杀手 |
[28:47] | No, not as yet. | 现在还不是 |
[28:48] | But I do have the emotional range of Medea. | 但我的情绪起伏就像美狄亚一样 |
[28:52] | And what’s number two? | 第二件事呢 |
[28:54] | I’m smart. | 我很聪明 |
[28:56] | Cunning. Strategic. I think steps ahead of most people. | 狡猾 有谋略 我谋事能先人三步 |
[29:00] | And you needed your mother to remind you of that? | 你还需要你母亲来提醒你这些吗 |
[29:02] | Lena, come on, you’re a chess prodigy, | 莉娜 拜托 你可是象棋神童 |
[29:05] | I’ve seen your trophies. | 我见识过你那些奖杯 |
[29:06] | You know, I always confuse | 要知道 我总是混淆 |
[29:07] | my cunning and my emotional insecurity, | 狡猾与不安感 |
[29:09] | and thought of it all as something to be suppressed. | 我以为我需要抑制这些特点 |
[29:15] | And then, when I saw Lillian, I had an epiphany. | 可当我见到莉莉安时 我突然顿悟 |
[29:20] | I can separate the two parts. | 我能将两者分开来 |
[29:24] | My mother is gonna try and kill Edge. | 我妈会试图谋杀埃奇 |
[29:26] | She’s gonna do it tonight. | 她会在今晚下手 |
[29:27] | I have an idea about how she’ll do it, | 我能大致想到她要怎么下手 |
[29:29] | but I don’t have the full picture. | 但我还没想出整个计划 |
[29:30] | And if we’re gonna save him, | 如果我们想救他 |
[29:32] | I’m gonna need to use my wit | 我得动用我的智慧 |
[29:35] | and I’m gonna need your help. | 我也需要你的帮助 |
[29:37] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[29:43] | Of course I’m happy to be here, Simon. | 我当然很高兴能出席 西蒙 |
[29:45] | I donated $10 million to the Parks department | 我捐了一千万美元给公园管理局 |
[29:48] | so our beautiful city could have more trees. | 让我们美丽的城市能多些树木 |
[29:50] | After all, who doesn’t like a little more oxygen, huh? | 毕竟 谁不喜欢更清新的空气呢 |
[29:55] | Good to see ya. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:57] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[30:03] | Any sign of him? | 看到他了吗 |
[30:04] | I don’t know. Look for the shiniest red dress, | 我不知道 找找最耀眼的红裙子 |
[30:06] | and I’m sure you’ll find the mouth-breather Edge behind it. | 我很肯定笨蛋埃奇就赖在她身边 |
[30:10] | Well, you were almost right. | 差一点就猜中了 |
[30:14] | Shiny red lipstick. | 是耀眼的红唇膏 |
[30:17] | I should have known about the ear piece. | 我该猜到会有保安的 |
[30:20] | Oh, I’ll handle him. | 交给我处理 |
[30:22] | I’m professionally crafty. | 论狡诈我可是专业的 |
[30:28] | I’m Kara Danvers, CatCo Worldwide. | 我是凯特科全球的卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[30:30] | I just have a few questions for Mr. Edge, | 我只有几个问题想问埃奇先生 |
[30:32] | so I’ll just shuffle on back. | 那我这就进去了 |
[30:35] | Not so fast, sweetheart. | 先别急 甜心 |
[30:39] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[30:42] | Don’t grab women, sweetheart. | 别对女人动手动脚 甜心 |
[30:47] | I’ve got two pools and a very large hot tub. | 我有两个泳池和一个很大的热浴盆 |
[30:51] | You know, you really should be careful of standing water. | 要知道 你真的不该总泡死水 |
[30:54] | It’s usually riddled with disease. | 里面通常满是致病菌 |
[30:58] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 我晚点再去找你 |
[31:03] | How in the hell did you get past my security? | 你到底是怎么通过我的保安的 |
[31:05] | I don’t know, it’s almost as easy as poisoning a cup of coffee. | 我不知道 就像给咖啡下毒一样简单 |
[31:08] | That was low, even for you. | 哪怕以你的水准来看也太低级了 |
[31:10] | At least crashing a plane | 至少坠毁飞机 |
[31:11] | had a certain kind of elaborate elegance, | 还有种精心策划的优雅 |
[31:14] | but poisoning? That’s just a coward’s method. | 但下毒 那是懦夫所为 |
[31:17] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:19] | Yeah. You know, I thought you’d say that. So… | 是啊 我就知道你会这么说 所以 |
[31:24] | What is that, some sort of a weapon? | 那是什么 某种武器吗 |
[31:26] | A bomb? | 炸弹 |
[31:27] | You gonna try to kill me in public? | 你想在公众场合杀我吗 |
[31:30] | No. I’m actually here to save you. | 不 我其实是来救你的 |
[31:33] | From who, yourself? | 谁要害我 你自己吗 |
[31:34] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[31:36] | She’s the one that hacked into your car | 是她黑进了你的车 |
[31:37] | and she’s gonna try and kill you tonight, unless I stop her. | 她今晚会对你下手 除非我阻止她 |
[31:43] | Lillian Luthor. | 莉莉安·卢瑟 |
[31:45] | The world’s most wanted terrorist | 正被全世界通缉的恐怖分子 |
[31:47] | came out of hiding to kill Morgan Edge? | 不再躲藏 现身来杀摩根·埃奇 |
[31:49] | I’m impressed. | 佩服佩服 |
[31:51] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[31:53] | Because you screwed with her daughter. | 因为你惹了她女儿 |
[32:10] | My mother will kill you tonight unless you give me a confession. | 我母亲今晚要杀你 除非你向我坦白 |
[32:13] | I have nothing to confess to. | 我没什么可坦白的 |
[32:15] | Such a small thing for your life. | 这对你来说就是人生中的一件小事 |
[32:17] | I mean, granted, you will spend the rest of it in prison, | 的确 你后半辈子都将在监狱中度过 |
[32:20] | but let’s not sweat the details. | 我们就别追求细节的完美了吧 |
[32:30] | That drone is programmed to kill you. | 那架无人机是安排来杀掉你的 |
[32:33] | Tick-tock. | 时间不多了 |
[32:34] | You’re insane, you know that? | 你知道你是疯子吗 |
[32:36] | Admit you tried to kill me. | 承认你想杀我 |
[32:38] | Come on, Lena. | 快点 莉娜 |
[32:49] | What do I pay you guys for? | 我付钱给你们是干什么的 |
[33:00] | – Ready to confess? – Okay. | -准备好供认了吗 -好 |
[33:09] | I did it. All of it. | 是我干的 全都是我干的 |
[33:12] | The lead poisoning, I tried to kill you. | 我想要用铅毒杀死你 |
[33:15] | I tried to cover my tracks. Just call that thing off. | 我想掩盖我的行迹 赶紧把无人机撤走吧 |
[33:28] | Give me the tape. Now! | 把带子给我 立刻拿来 |
[33:30] | What didn’t you let me kill him? | 你为什么不让我杀了他 |
[33:33] | I found another way. | 我找到了别的办法 |
[33:34] | There is no other way. | 根本没有别的办法 |
[33:36] | You’re a Luthor, you should be proud of it. | 你是卢瑟家的人 你应该感到自豪 |
[33:51] | You’re three steps ahead? I’m four. | 你快人三步 我快人四步 |
[33:57] | Suit’s a bit much, don’t you think? | 这身装备有点过了吧 |
[34:00] | Says the girl in the cape. | 你身穿披风好意思说我吗 |
[34:02] | Holy crap, is that the Lexosuit? That is awesome. | 我了个去 那是莱克斯奥服吗 太棒了 |
[34:07] | It’s gonna be awesome | 等超女 |
[34:10] | when Supergirl freakin’ destroys that thing. | 毁了那玩意的时候 才叫棒呆 |
[34:11] | Because, you know, that is dangerous. | 因为那很危险 |
[34:13] | Tell J’onn to assemble the strike team, I’m getting down there. | 叫荣恩集结突击队 我现在就赶过去 |
[34:15] | There isn’t time. | 没时间了 |
[34:17] | Hack the drone she used to fire on Edge. | 黑入那架她用来对付埃奇的无人机 |
[34:19] | On my mark, we’ll use it against her. | 听我指令 我们用无人机来对付她 |
[34:38] | I’m sorry, did that hit you? | 对不起 打到你了吗 |
[34:42] | Guess he got over his allergy to lead. | 看来他克服了对铅的过敏 |
[35:07] | Uh, Winn? | 温 |
[35:07] | Sorry, these are not the drones you’re looking for. | 抱歉 那些不是你要找的无人机 |
[35:09] | We’re working on the right ones. | 我们正在找正确的那架 |
[35:10] | Please hurry. | 请快点 |
[35:25] | Ha-ha! I think I found the right drone. | 我找到正确的那架无人机了 |
[35:27] | Mon-El, I’ve hacked the drone, it is ready. | 蒙·艾尔 我已经黑了无人机 准备好了 |
[35:31] | Keep her busy. | 牵制住她 |
[35:33] | I’ve got your back, I promise. | 我帮你断后 我保证 |
[35:41] | I told you if I had to see you again, | 我和你说了如果再见到你一次 |
[35:43] | you wouldn’t be walking out. | 你就走不出去了 |
[35:55] | Ass. | 混球 |
[35:58] | Now, that’s the understatement of the century. | 这话说得太轻描淡写了 |
[36:05] | Please keep trying. | 请继续试 |
[36:06] | If I remember, the last time you did this, | 如果我没记错 上次你这么做的时候 |
[36:08] | it caused you to bleed. | 你流血了 |
[36:26] | Ms. Luthor, glad to see you’re okay. | 卢瑟女士 很高兴看到你没事 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:30] | I could say the same about you. | 我也可以对你说这句话 |
[36:32] | Well, it looks like you got what you came for. | 看来你得到你想要的了 |
[36:43] | You know these charges are never gonna stick, right? | 你知道这些指控没有实锤吧 |
[36:46] | You better run. | 你最好快逃 |
[36:47] | ‘Cause when I get back, I’m gonna crush you. | 因为在我回来的时候 我要灭了你 |
[36:50] | Well, you know where to find me. | 你知道我在哪 |
[36:52] | My name’s on the building. | 大楼上写着我的名字呢 |
[36:57] | Thank you for letting me borrow this. | 谢谢你把这个借给我 |
[36:58] | Although, I may have to expense you another one, | 虽然我可能会害你再损失一个 |
[37:00] | ’cause I think the police are gonna wanna look at this. | 因为我认为警察会想查看的 |
[37:02] | Oh, well, it actually belongs to CatCo, | 其实这是属于凯特科的 |
[37:04] | so, technically, it’s your property. | 所以严格说来 这是你的财物 |
[37:07] | Yeah. You wanna know why I’m not a killer? | 你想知道我为什么不是杀手吗 |
[37:10] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[37:12] | Well, that’s what friends are for. | 朋友就是这样 |
[37:13] | We get each other through the dark times, | 我们互相扶持对方度过艰难时期 |
[37:15] | like you did with Mon-El. | 就像你和蒙·艾尔做的那样 |
[37:20] | Yeah, Kara… | 卡拉 |
[37:24] | I saw Mon-El. | 我看到了蒙·艾尔 |
[37:26] | He was here with Supergirl– | 他和超女一起在这里 |
[37:28] | Yeah. It’s complicated. I’ll tell you about it. | 说来复杂 我晚点告诉你 |
[37:31] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[37:33] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[37:35] | I am actually better than I have been in months. | 其实比起这几个月以来 我现在好多了 |
[37:37] | You missed all the fun, Jimmy Olsen. | 你错过了好多趣事 吉米·奥尔森 |
[37:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[37:52] | I’d hoped this time would be different between us. | 我本来希望我们这次的关系会变得不一样 |
[37:55] | It was different, Mother. | 的确是不一样 母亲 |
[37:57] | For the first time I could own | 有史以来第一次 |
[37:58] | the parts of myself that were similar to you | 不用变成坏人 我也可以拥有 |
[38:00] | without resorting to evil. | 与你相似的那一部分 |
[38:03] | You did make me wake up, though. | 但你的确让我清醒过来了 |
[38:06] | There’s so much I wanna do. | 我有很多事想做 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna need my Luthor smarts to do them. | 但我需要我的卢瑟才智来做 |
[38:12] | Well, at least it wasn’t a total waste. | 至少不算是完全浪费 |
[38:15] | You should’ve let me kill him. | 你就该让我杀了他 |
[38:18] | You know, one day you’ll understand | 有一天你会明白 |
[38:19] | there’s a different way of doing things. | 做事还有不同的方式 |
[38:21] | Maybe you can enlighten me when you visit me in prison. | 也许你去探监时可以指点我 |
[38:25] | If I’m still there. | 前提是我还在那里 |
[38:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:41] | Okay, so, all the test results came back clear. | 所有的测试结果全都正常 |
[38:46] | No tumor, no blood disorders, nothing. | 没有肿瘤 没有血液疾病 一切正常 |
[38:50] | You are as healthy as an Olympic athlete. | 你就像奥运健将一样健康 |
[38:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:55] | Sam, this is a really good thing. | 小萨 这真的是件好事 |
[38:57] | All of the worst possibilities have been ruled out. | 所有最坏的可能性都已排除了 |
[39:00] | No, I know, I know. It’s just… | 不 我知道 只是… |
[39:02] | I mean, if it’s nothing, then what’s happening to me? | 如果一切正常 那我到底是怎么回事 |
[39:05] | We’ll figure it out, okay? I promise. | 我们会搞清楚的 我保证 |
[39:10] | But, for right now, just take the good news. | 但是现在 接受这个好消息吧 |
[39:14] | Alex is right. | 艾丽克斯说得对 |
[39:16] | Go home to Ruby, enjoy the now. | 回家找鲁比 享受当下 |
[39:18] | Every second of this is important to you | 现在的每一刻 |
[39:19] | and it’s important to your daughter. | 对你和你女儿来说都很重要 |
[39:23] | Okay. No, yeah, you’re right. | 好 对 你们说得对 |
[39:27] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[39:28] | I honestly… I don’t know how I lived my life without you guys. | 说真的 没有你们 我真不知道该怎么过 |
[39:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[39:38] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会查清楚的 |
[39:39] | We all will. | 我们都会的 |
[39:49] | No. | 不是吧 |
[39:52] | You seem to be everywhere these days, don’t you? | 你最近好像无处不在啊 |
[39:54] | Well, I’m gonna help while I’m here. | 既然在这里 我就要帮忙 |
[39:59] | And, if you don’t mind me saying so, | 如果你不介意我说句话 |
[40:01] | I think we made a pretty good team last night. | 我想昨晚我们合作得还不错 |
[40:05] | Yeah, well, that idea you | 你想到利用莉莉安的无人机 |
[40:06] | had to use Lillian’s drones against her, | 反过来对付她 |
[40:08] | that was… that was a good idea. | 的确是个好主意 |
[40:12] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:13] | Brainy and I did a similar thing against Computo once. | 我和布莱尼也用类似的办法对付过奇算机 |
[40:16] | I’ve learned a lot in seven years. | 七年里我学会了很多 |
[40:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:24] | Look, I know this is tough. | 我知道这很不容易 |
[40:29] | And I may not know much right now, | 现在我知道的也许不多 |
[40:30] | but I do know that I’m committed | 但我知道我已下定决心 |
[40:33] | to being that hero that you taught me to be. | 要成为你教我成为的那个英雄 |
[40:36] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你知道这点 |
[40:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:42] | What… what’s that you ask? | 你们要问什么 |
[40:44] | Has Winslow Schott, your favorite human, | 你们最喜欢的人类小温斯洛·肖特 |
[40:46] | finally cracked the case, and maybe come up with a hot lead? | 终于找到头绪 可能还会发现重要的线索吗 |
[40:49] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[40:50] | I cross-referenced the meteor impact sites | 我把流星撞击地点与新闻报道 |
[40:53] | with news reports and hospital records to search for anomalies, | 和医院记录交叉对比 并搜索了异常现象 |
[40:56] | and let’s see what we came up with. | 我们来看看有什么结果 |
[40:58] | This guy had super strength, | 这个人力大无穷 |
[41:00] | but turns out he was just a Maaldorian. | 但是结果他只是个玛多利亚人 |
[41:02] | Then we have a Coluan, we have a Phorian, | 然后有慧核星人 佛里人 |
[41:04] | and then there are these four. | 还有这四个人 |
[41:09] | There’s no reason for these anomalies. | 这些异常现象没有任何原因 |
[41:11] | They’ve survived horrific car crashes, | 她们发生了可怕的车祸 悬崖坠落 |
[41:13] | falls off of cliffs. The doctors said it was unprecedented. | 都还能幸存下来 医生说这是史无前例的事 |
[41:16] | Like a miracle that they are alive, | 她们还活着 并且毫无损伤 |
[41:18] | and completely unharmed. | 简直就是奇迹 |
[41:21] | So, two of these are our Worldkillers, huh? | 她们其中两人就是我们要找的灭世者吗 |
[41:25] | Uh, maybe, yeah. | 也许是吧 |
[41:26] | But which one, or ones, is gonna take a lot more research. | 但哪一个或是几个 就要更多的时间去调查 |
[41:30] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[41:32] | Her? How do you know? | 她 你怎么知道 |
[41:35] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[41:39] | Okay. | 那好 |
[41:41] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[41:43] | We go get her. | 我们去找到她 |