时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You have friends, too. There are others like you. | 你也有朋友 还有其他和你一样的人 |
[00:06] | You just need to know how to find them. | 你只需知道如何找到他们 |
[00:09] | So two of these are our Worldkillers, huh? | 她们其中两人就是我们要找的灭世者吗 |
[00:11] | – It’s her. – So what do we do? | -是她 -那我们该怎么做 |
[00:12] | We go get her. | 我们去找到她 |
[00:41] | Okay, we’ve got one heat signature inside. | 好的 屋内检测到一处热信号 |
[00:43] | No movements. | 静止不动 |
[00:44] | Looks like we might catch this Worldkiller off guard. | 看来我们可以趁其不备 抓住灭世者 |
[00:46] | But be careful, in case she’s as bad as Reign. | 但你们要小心 以防她跟主宰一样厉害 |
[00:49] | Copy that, Winn. Watch our backs. | 收到 温 保护我们 |
[00:51] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[01:05] | Winn, what’s your 20 on the heat signature? | 温 热信号在什么位置 |
[01:08] | Looks like a back room. | 看起来在里屋 |
[01:10] | *And this woman was singing my song* | *有个女人在唱我的歌* |
[01:13] | *The lover’s in love and the other’s run away* | *一方坠入爱河 另一方转身离去* |
[01:15] | Is that Lisa Loeb? | 这是丽莎·洛普的歌吗 |
[01:17] | I thought the target’s name was Julia Freeman. | 我们的目标不是叫朱丽娅·弗里曼吗 |
[01:19] | *You say I only hear what I want to* | *你说我只听到自己想听的话* |
[01:23] | *I don’t listen hard* | *我没用心倾听* |
[01:24] | *I don’t pay attention to the distance that you’re running* | *没注意到你已渐行渐远* |
[01:27] | *Or to anyone, anywhere* | *目无他人* |
[01:28] | – *I don’t understand if you really care* – Is it her? | -*我不知你是否真心在乎* -是她吗 |
[01:31] | *I’m only hearing negative* | *我只听到消极的言辞* |
[01:32] | *So I turned the radio on* | *于是我打开收音机* |
[01:35] | Yeah, that’s her all right. | 对 就是她 |
[01:37] | *So by the time that we weep for the other* | *当我们为他人哭泣* |
[01:39] | *Who was dyin’ since the day…* | *他们自出生便已死去* |
[01:46] | Supergirl, what… | 超女 你… |
[01:48] | What are you… What are you doing here? | 你怎么… 你怎么来了 |
[01:53] | Are you Julia Freeman? | 你是朱丽娅·弗里曼吗 |
[01:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:55] | What do you guys want from me? | 你们想对我做什么 |
[01:58] | Stand down. | 放下武器 |
[02:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:03] | Do you… | 你… |
[02:06] | You don’t know why we’re here, do you? | 你不知道我们为何来这里 是吧 |
[02:08] | No. What’s going on here? | 不知道 这是怎么回事 |
[02:11] | Supergirl, please, don’t… | 超女 求你 不要… |
[02:14] | Don’t let them hurt me. | 不要让他们伤害我 |
[02:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:19] | No, no. Don’t worry. I won’t. | 不 别害怕 我不会的 |
[02:23] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[02:25] | You stay right there. | 待在原地 |
[02:26] | Let’s get her back to the DEO. We can talk– | 我们把她带回超查部 聊一聊 |
[02:28] | – Hold on. It’ll be all right. – I said, stay still. | -等等 没事的 -我说了不许动 |
[02:29] | No, no, no. Wait! | 不不不 等等 |
[03:11] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[03:27] | That could have been worse. | 幸好情势被控制住了 |
[03:40] | Met your KPIs, and you’re still under-performing. | 达成了绩效指标 但你仍然表现欠佳 |
[03:44] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[03:48] | – What’s up? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[03:50] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[03:52] | Yeah. TYK Labs branch, | 是TYK实验室分公司 |
[03:53] | I’m gonna have to replace a few people there. | 我要换掉那边的几名员工 |
[03:55] | Oh, I can handle that. | 交给我处理就好 |
[03:57] | I’ve been away from L-Corp too long. | 我已经离开L公司太久了 |
[03:58] | I’m looking forward to getting back in | 我希望能重新融入 |
[04:00] | and getting my hands a little dirty again. | 再干点脏活 |
[04:03] | Sam, this has nothing to do with the way things have been running, | 小萨 这跟公司最近的状况没有关系 |
[04:06] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[04:07] | But it’s because I’m sick, though. | 可这是因为我病了 |
[04:11] | You don’t think I’m up for the job anymore? | 你觉得我不够称职了吗 |
[04:14] | Sam, do you remember when we first met? | 小萨 你还记得我们初次见面的情形吗 |
[04:18] | It was three o’clock in the morning. | 当时是凌晨三点 |
[04:20] | We’d just acquired your company, | 我们刚刚收购了你们公司 |
[04:22] | and I was in charge of the takeover. | 我负责接管事宜 |
[04:24] | You were a junior VP, | 你当时是初级副总裁 |
[04:25] | and your light was the only one on in the office. | 只有你办公室的灯还亮着 |
[04:28] | I walked by, and I saw your head down over spreadsheets. | 我从旁边走过 看到你在埋头做电子表格 |
[04:32] | Cross analysis report. God, I was good at those. | 是交叉分析报告 老天 那可是我的专长 |
[04:35] | You were so focused. | 你全神贯注 |
[04:37] | And I thought, “Her. I wanna work with her.” | 我心想 她 我想跟她共事 |
[04:42] | Everyone knows how good you are at your job, | 所有人都知道你工作有多出色 |
[04:44] | Sam, you don’t have to keep on proving it. | 小萨 你用不着一直证明这一点 |
[04:47] | With everything that you’re dealing with in your life right now, | 你现在人生中遇到了各种状况 |
[04:49] | I just wanna give you as little stress as possible. | 我只想尽量少给你些压力 |
[04:53] | Lena, I can’t take time off right now. | 莉娜 我现在不能休假 |
[04:55] | Yeah, you can. | 你可以 |
[04:57] | In fact, I am ordering you to take today off. | 我命令你今天休假一天 |
[05:00] | There is nothing here I can’t handle, | 公司的事情我都能应付 |
[05:01] | so go. Be with your daughter. | 所以赶紧走吧 去陪你女儿 |
[05:09] | Purity is down, Reign and Pestilence to go. | 已抓到了纯粹 还剩主宰和瘟疫 |
[05:12] | And it is only a Wednesday. | 今天才周三而已 |
[05:14] | It’s certainly been a good morning so far. | 今早的工作进展很顺利 |
[05:16] | Yes, and bonus points, | 是的 另外 |
[05:17] | the DEO techs found this at the Worldkiller’s home. | 超查部技术员还在灭世者家中发现了这个 |
[05:20] | It is a Kryptonian cache crystal, | 这是一块氪星缓存晶体 |
[05:23] | as you know, used to store sensitive information. | 如你们所知 它用于存储敏感信息 |
[05:25] | I’ve seen crystals like this in the Fortress of Solitude. | 我曾在孤独堡垒见过类似的晶体 |
[05:28] | They contain elements of the Fortress itself, | 它们含有堡垒本身的元素 |
[05:30] | sort of like an artist’s stamp. | 有点像是艺术家印章 |
[05:32] | Yes, but this crystal has a very different home, | 是的 但这块晶体的来源和特征 |
[05:35] | very different stamp. | 都有所不同 |
[05:36] | We might be able to pinpoint the location | 如果对其进行分析 |
[05:37] | of the Worldkillers’ headquarters if we analyze it. | 我们或许能定位灭世者的老巢 |
[05:40] | First round is on me. | 第一轮的酒我请 |
[05:42] | Winn, get your chicken wings. | 温 请你吃鸡翅 |
[05:43] | And I will have an unnecessary amount of chicken wings, | 我会吃巨多鸡翅 |
[05:45] | as befits a man of my stature. | 超出我这个小个子的正常食量 |
[05:50] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:51] | You took a couple of serious blows back there at the house. | 你在那所房子里遭受了好几次严重的冲击 |
[05:55] | Oh, hey, you know what? I analyzed the frequency | 知道吗 我之前在小货车里分析了 |
[05:57] | of the Worldkillers’ vibrations when I was in the van. | 灭世者所发出震动的频率 |
[06:00] | Turns out, it is tuned specifically | 原来它是专门针对 |
[06:04] | to hurt Kryptonians. | 氪星人的 |
[06:05] | Luckily, the inhibitors in the cell seem to be working on her. | 不过幸好牢房的抑制器能控制住她 |
[06:09] | Yeah, you do seem a bit off. | 你确实看着有点不对劲 |
[06:11] | Maybe we should run some tests. | 也许我们该给你做几项化验 |
[06:14] | Guys? | 各位 |
[06:15] | – Yeah, sure. We’ll leave you to it. – Thanks. | -好的 我们先走了 -谢谢 |
[06:18] | Break. | 休息一下 |
[06:21] | It’s not the sonic blast that’s bothering me. | 困扰我的不是音速冲击波 |
[06:25] | Hey, J’onn, by the way, I need your help with something. | 对了 荣恩 我需要你帮个忙 |
[06:28] | Yeah? What is it? | 什么事 |
[06:29] | Well, you know that our Legion ship is the only way home. | 你也知道军团飞船是我们回家的唯一途径 |
[06:32] | And in about a day, we’re gonna lose the ability to fly. | 在大约一天之后 我们就要丧失飞行能力了 |
[06:34] | Is there some way to fix it? | 有办法能修好它吗 |
[06:35] | Yeah, and I think the part might be in your ship. | 有 我觉得你的飞船上有我需要的零件 |
[06:38] | You guys are doing spaceship repair? | 你们要修飞船吗 |
[06:40] | ‘Cause I need to see that. | 我一定要见识一下 |
[06:42] | – You’re busy. – Oh, come on. | -你忙得很 -拜托 |
[06:43] | The decoder, it’s doing its thing. | 解码器正运转着呢 |
[06:44] | It’s gonna take, like, five hours. | 还要五小时才能出结果 |
[06:47] | Fine. But you’re coming back here | 好吧 但是一旦发现 |
[06:48] | the second there’s a breakthrough with that crystal. | 关于那块晶体的突破点 你就得回来 |
[06:50] | Yes! | 好的 |
[06:52] | That woman was scared before her eyes turned white. | 那个女人在眼睛变白之前还怕得要命 |
[06:56] | She looked me in the eye, and she asked me for help. | 她直视我的眼睛 求我帮她 |
[07:00] | It’s like someone else took over her. | 她好像是被别人附体了 |
[07:03] | Due respect, but what I saw in that house | 恕我直言 在我眼里 |
[07:06] | was a very capable liar putting on an act | 她是个演技高超的骗子 |
[07:08] | so she can get close enough to kill you. | 以此来接近并干掉你 |
[07:10] | No. No, I don’t think she’s faking it. | 不 我觉得她不是在演戏 |
[07:13] | You told me about the vision you had. | 你把你看到的幻象告诉了我 |
[07:15] | The world was burning. | 世界在燃烧 |
[07:17] | That is the Worldkiller that you saw. | 她就是你看到的灭世者 |
[07:19] | Yes, but what if there’s a part of her that isn’t? | 对 但如果她有一部分并不是灭世者呢 |
[07:22] | If I can get her to be Julia again, | 如果我能让她变回朱丽娅 |
[07:25] | doesn’t that mean that there’s someone we can work with? | 我们不就可以跟她合作了吗 |
[07:28] | This? | 而这个人 |
[07:29] | This isn’t telling us anything. | 这个人什么都不肯告诉我们 |
[07:31] | Julia might. | 朱丽娅也许会开口 |
[07:33] | – We can try it your way. – Thank you. | -我们可以试试你的办法 -谢谢 |
[07:35] | And when your way fails, we try it mine. | 等你的办法失败之后 再按我的办法来 |
[07:51] | Hi, Julia. | 你好 朱丽娅 |
[07:53] | You seemed really scared at your house earlier, | 你之前在家里似乎很害怕 |
[07:56] | and I totally understand that. | 我完全理解 |
[07:59] | And I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[08:04] | – Julia. – That’s not my name. | -朱丽娅 -我不叫那个名字 |
[08:07] | Okay. What would you like me to call you? | 好吧 你想让我们管你叫什么呢 |
[08:10] | I am the scalding light. | 我是炙热的光 |
[08:14] | I am the flood that sweeps away sins. | 我是吞没罪恶的洪水 |
[08:17] | I am the word and cry of justice. | 我是正义的代言人 |
[08:20] | Yeah, would you mind just condensing that a little bit? | 好吧 你能把这名字整短点吗 |
[08:22] | – Alex. Just… Alex. – Well, it’s long. | -艾丽克斯 别 艾丽克斯 -太长了 |
[08:26] | Uh, you were about to tell me your name. | 你刚才想告诉我你的名字来着 |
[08:27] | I’d really like to hear what you have to say. | 我想听听你怎么说 |
[08:30] | I am Purity. | 我叫纯粹 |
[08:32] | Nice to meet you, Purity. | 很高兴认识你 纯粹 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna call you Julia, though. Is that okay? | 不过我还是会叫你朱丽娅 可以吧 |
[08:37] | Just, I met her first, | 因为我是先认识的她 |
[08:39] | and she’s who I’d really like to talk to, actually. | 其实我更想跟她交谈 |
[08:45] | Call me what you will, | 随便你怎么称呼我 |
[08:46] | Kryptonian. | 氪星人 |
[08:48] | They don’t understand yet. | 他们还没搞清状况 |
[08:52] | You do. | 但你明白 |
[08:54] | Me? | 我 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I do. I understand it just fine. | 没错 我明白得很 |
[09:01] | – May I? – Alex… | -让我来吧 -艾丽克斯 |
[09:03] | See, I know that look. | 我很熟悉这种表情 |
[09:05] | You think that you’re smarter than me, | 你自以为比我聪明 |
[09:08] | that you’re stronger than me, | 比我强大 |
[09:10] | which is fine. I mean, you’re entitled to your own opinion. | 这没关系 你有权利那么认为 |
[09:14] | It’ll change in time, though. | 不过你会慢慢改观的 |
[09:16] | Because, after days, | 因为 当你在这里 |
[09:19] | weeks, months | 待上几天 几周 |
[09:22] | in here, | 几个月之后 |
[09:24] | you’re gonna feel like I peeled your skin off | 你会感觉我将你像洋葱般一层层剥开 |
[09:27] | and saw everything underneath. | 把你的内心看得一清二楚 |
[09:30] | You can call me “Agent Danvers,” Purity. | 你可以叫我”丹弗斯特工” 纯粹 |
[09:34] | Julia, | 朱丽娅 |
[09:36] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在 |
[09:39] | If you can show yourself, I will help you. | 如果你能现身的话 我会帮你的 |
[09:44] | Or you can just tell us where Reign is. | 或者你可以直接告诉我们主宰的下落 |
[09:45] | I mean, that’s why we brought you in here, | 这正是我们抓你进来的原因 |
[09:47] | which was super easy, by the way. | 而且抓你不费吹灰之力 |
[09:49] | Oh, ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[09:52] | How will you ever make your minds up about me? | 你们对我根本就统一不了战线 |
[10:04] | Okay, ice skating? | 去滑冰吗 |
[10:06] | Uh, it’s a mental health holiday. | 这是一次疗愈内心的休假 |
[10:08] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah. Of course. | 我好得很 |
[10:11] | I just miss seeing you, babe. | 我只是太想你了 宝贝 |
[10:13] | I mean, it’s been a rough couple months, | 这几个月不好过 |
[10:14] | I feel like we can both play a little hooky. | 我觉得我们都该逃离一下现实 |
[10:18] | Oh, my God, you’re being serious. | 天呐 你是认真的 |
[10:19] | I’m serious. Sound like a plan? | 我是认真的 这个计划还可以吧 |
[10:21] | Hell, yeah. | 绝壁可以 |
[10:23] | You get precisely one “Hell, yes” today. I hope you enjoyed that. | 你今天只能说一次”绝壁” 额度已经用完了 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | A Bel Air… Oh! Your ship is a Bel Air? | 贝尔艾尔 你的飞船竟然是一辆贝尔艾尔 |
[10:34] | Indeed. Two four-barrel carburetors, Duntov cam… | 没错 两个四腔化油器 登托夫的凸轮 |
[10:37] | – What’s the mileage? – About 700 million. | -里程数是多少 -大约七亿英里 |
[10:39] | I didn’t know you knew about cars, Winn. | 我都不知道你还懂车呢 温 |
[10:41] | Oh, please. If you can take it apart and put it back together, | 拜托 既然我都能把车拆开再重新组装 |
[10:43] | you better believe I know about it. | 我当然懂车啦 |
[10:44] | Ooh! Yeah. “Look, don’t touch.” Got it. | 好吧 只准看 不准动 懂了 |
[10:47] | Why did you want to see my ship? | 你为何想看我的飞船 |
[10:48] | Well, the Moran battery in our cruiser died last week. | 我们巡洋舰上的莫兰电池上周没电了 |
[10:51] | Wait, your ship doesn’t have any power? | 等等 你们的飞船没电了吗 |
[10:53] | Well, not entirely. There’s five power sources. | 也不完全是 飞船有五个供电源 |
[10:55] | But a Moran battery generates anti-gravitational field. | 但是莫兰电池能产生反引力场 |
[10:58] | Which is how the ship flies. | 有了它 飞船才能飞 |
[11:00] | But if the circuits are without power long enough, they degrade. | 但如果电路太久不通电 会出现退化 |
[11:02] | And turn into a pumpkin. Got it. | 然后变成废品 懂了 |
[11:04] | So the only way to save it is if we use the Moran battery from your ship | 所以唯一的办法就是用你飞船上的莫兰电池 |
[11:08] | to regenerate the fuel cells in ours. | 重新激活我们的燃料电池 |
[11:10] | Oh. So you need a jump? | 所以你需要借个火 |
[11:12] | – Yeah. – Easy. | -是的 -简单 |
[11:17] | Now that battery looks like it packs a punch. Can I hold it? | 这电池看着很猛的样子 我能拿一下吗 |
[11:20] | – No. – Okay. | -不行 -好吧 |
[11:22] | Julia Freeman. No birth certificate, | 朱丽娅·弗里曼 没有出生证明 |
[11:25] | adopted in 1993 by Lawrence and Molly Freeman. | 于1993年被劳伦斯和莫莉·弗里曼收养 |
[11:30] | Let’s see what it says. | 我看看上面还写着什么 |
[11:33] | Allergic to milk. | 对牛奶过敏 |
[11:35] | Studied music at the Cincinnati Conservatory. | 在辛辛那提音乐学院学习音乐 |
[11:38] | Doesn’t Julia sound nice? | 朱丽娅这人听起来还不错吧 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:44] | Yeah, from the little I’ve been around her, | 虽然我没怎么跟她接触过 |
[11:47] | I liked her. | 但我喜欢她 |
[11:50] | She was very fun to play. | 扮演她很有意思 |
[11:52] | Everything you have in that file | 你那文件里写的 |
[11:54] | is just a character description. | 不过是角色介绍而已 |
[11:58] | There never was, and never will be, | 这世上从来没有 也绝不会有 |
[12:01] | a Julia Freeman. | 朱丽娅·弗里曼 |
[12:04] | Just little old me. | 只有小小的我 |
[12:06] | But why keep up an act for a decade? | 那你为什么要假扮那么多年 |
[12:09] | When my sistren and I arrived, | 当我和我姐妹来到这里时 |
[12:12] | we knew it would be many years | 我们知道要等待很多年 |
[12:16] | before the cosmic alignment of forces | 那宇宙级别的统治力量 |
[12:19] | came to pass. | 才能到来 |
[12:21] | Masks would be necessary. | 伪装是必须的 |
[12:32] | Vinita Ripson, your roommate at Cincinnati, | 维尼塔·立普森 你在辛辛那提的室友 |
[12:36] | your emergency contact, your best friend for a decade… | 你的紧急联系人 你十几年来的好朋友 |
[12:40] | I bet she’s really worried about you right now. | 我猜她现在一定特担心你 |
[12:45] | Sounds about right. | 好像是这样 |
[12:47] | Vinita was always so clingy. | 维尼塔一直很粘人 |
[12:50] | It drove me crazy. | 粘到让我发疯 |
[12:52] | Crazy enough to save her life? | 疯到去救她的命吗 |
[12:58] | Julia? | 朱丽娅 |
[13:07] | You imagine I care about humans just because you do? | 你以为我会像你一样去关心人类吗 |
[13:10] | I think you do care, Julia. And I care about you. | 我觉得你关心 朱丽娅 而我也关心你 |
[13:17] | Will you care | 如果说 |
[13:18] | when I tear open your bones | 当我扯开你的胸骨 |
[13:22] | and rip out your soft parts? | 挖出你柔软的内脏时 你还会在乎吗 |
[13:25] | You’re never gonna get that chance | 你不会有这个机会的 |
[13:27] | because you are gonna sit in that cell until I say so. | 因为我不放人 你就得一直待在里面 |
[13:31] | And after, I’ll open up your friend | 在那之后 我会撕裂你的朋友 |
[13:35] | and eat her heart with the other gods. | 和其它神一起吃掉她的心脏 |
[13:38] | You want to talk about insides? | 你想谈身体里边的事吗 |
[13:40] | ‘Cause you are gonna have eight different government agencies | 因为将来会有八个不同的政府机关 |
[13:42] | fighting over who’s going to dissect you. | 争夺解剖你的权力 |
[13:45] | All right, let’s speak outside, Agent Danvers. | 好了 我们外边说话 丹弗斯特工 |
[13:47] | You’re not a god. You’re just meat and bones. | 你不是神 你只是血肉之躯 |
[13:50] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[13:54] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[13:57] | Why are you fighting me so hard on this? | 你为什么要这么反抗我 |
[13:58] | You realize that Purity is just toying with you, right? | 你知道纯粹只是在耍你呢吧 |
[14:01] | If we have the chance to save Julia, we have to take it. | 如果我们能救朱丽娅 那就要抓住机会 |
[14:04] | That is such a nice motto, Kara, but it’s not very practical. | 这个准则不错 卡拉 但是不实用 |
[14:08] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:09] | No matter how much evidence piles up saying that you are wrong, | 不管有多少证据来证明你错了 |
[14:13] | you always hope. | 你总是抱有希望 |
[14:14] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[14:15] | Purity is evil. She is a Worldkiller. | 纯粹是邪恶的 她是个灭世者 |
[14:19] | And there’s two others out there just like her, | 而外边还有两个和她一样的人 |
[14:22] | endangering lives, | 威胁着生命 |
[14:23] | and your feelings are costing us time. | 而你的感觉正在耽误我们的时间 |
[14:26] | Okay, my feelings have saved lives | 好吧 但我的感觉救过人命 |
[14:30] | countless times. | 次数还很多 |
[14:31] | Alex… Wait. Listen to me. | 艾丽克斯 等下 听我说 |
[14:33] | I am used to you being pragmatic, | 我习惯了你的务实 |
[14:35] | but since when have you become so hard and cynical? | 但你什么时候变得这么顽固多疑 |
[14:39] | Well, not all of us are bulletproof, Kara. | 不是所有人都能刀枪不入 卡拉 |
[14:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:42] | So, cynicism, that’s what’s keeping the rest of us alive. | 所以 多疑是我们常人活下去的基础 |
[14:47] | Well, it seems like it’s killing you. | 看起来更像是要你的命 |
[14:49] | My sister, the sister I know, she has compassion for others. | 我的姐姐 我了解的姐姐 她在乎其他人 |
[14:52] | I am just trying to do my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[14:56] | Now, we’ve tried it your way, we did. | 现在 我们已经试过了你的方法 |
[14:59] | But now we’re gonna do it mine. | 现在要按照我的来了 |
[15:08] | Okay, try it now. | 好了 现在试试 |
[15:15] | You know, is there like a user manual | 这个有没有使用手册 |
[15:18] | or something that we can take a look at for ideas? | 或是其他什么的让我们参考一下 |
[15:22] | Sprock! | 该死 |
[15:24] | I gather it’s not going too well. | 我猜进展不怎么样 |
[15:26] | Uh, not at presently, but we will get there. | 现在还不行 但最终会成功的 |
[15:31] | Brainy and I took a look into that hysteria rock, | 布莱尼和我研究了一下那块”恐慌石” |
[15:34] | but it was a dead end. | 是个死胡同 |
[15:35] | Did you get the battery working? | 你修好电池了吗 |
[15:37] | No, but I’m handling it. | 没有 但我能搞定 |
[15:39] | Okay. Did you try recalibrating it? | 好吧 你试过重新校准吗 |
[15:43] | Yes, Imra, I’m handling it. | 试了 艾姆拉 我说了我能搞定 |
[15:46] | Okay, look, I may not be a twelfth-level intellect, | 好吧 也许我没有十二级的智力 |
[15:47] | Mon-El, but I’m sharp. | 蒙·艾尔 但我挺机灵的 |
[15:49] | And as I said last night, | 正如我昨晚说过的 |
[15:51] | there’s no need of telling me anything twice. | 你不用跟我重复说事情 |
[15:53] | Ever. | 绝不用 |
[15:55] | Imra, please don’t do this. | 艾姆拉 别这样 |
[15:58] | I’m just doing exactly what you told me when I joined the Legion. | 我只是照着加入军团时你跟我说的那样做 |
[16:01] | I’m just speaking the truth. | 我只是在说出事实 |
[16:06] | I’m… I’ve got to check on the crystal. | 我得去查看下水晶 |
[16:08] | – Yeah. Yeah, I’ll be right there. – Thanks. | -好好 我等下去 -谢谢 |
[16:15] | You still wanna carry on working? | 你还想继续工作吗 |
[16:19] | There’s no point. | 没必要了 |
[16:27] | Where is Reign? | 主宰在哪 |
[16:31] | We have the Kryptonian crystal from your apartment, | 我们有在你公寓找到的氪星水晶 |
[16:34] | and we know that it’s gonna lead to your headquarters. | 而我们知道它可以带我们找到你的总部 |
[16:37] | Where is Reign? | 主宰在哪 |
[16:42] | You’re not so chatty now, are you? | 你现在没那么多话了吧 |
[16:45] | That makes sense. | 挺合理的 |
[16:47] | Because I’m not your audience. | 因为我不是你的观众 |
[16:49] | I’m just looking at a bug under glass. | 我只是在通过镜子看一只虫而已 |
[16:59] | To use your own words, | 用你的话来说 |
[17:02] | you think you’re smarter than me, | 你以为你比我聪明 |
[17:04] | stronger than me. | 比我强壮 |
[17:07] | You think I’m powerless to your science. | 你以为我面对你的科技无能为力 |
[17:12] | I see right through you, Alex Danvers. | 我可是看透了你 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[17:17] | It’s a gift I have, | 这是我的天赋 |
[17:19] | to see inside people… | 看的人们的内心 |
[17:22] | To know them. | 了解他们 |
[17:28] | You want to hurt me | 你想伤害我 |
[17:30] | because you’re hurt. | 因为你受到了伤害 |
[17:34] | You want me weak, | 你想让我软弱 |
[17:37] | because you’re weak. | 因为你很软弱 |
[17:39] | Someone cut something out of you, | 有人从你心里挖走了些东西 |
[17:42] | and you feel the hole every day. | 而你每天都感觉得到那空虚 |
[17:46] | A hole that you dug in yourself. | 那个你亲手挖出来的洞 |
[17:52] | And it’s not getting any better now, is it? | 而且情况也不见好转 是不是 |
[17:53] | Okay. All right, all right. We’re done here. | 好吧 好了 我们谈完了 |
[17:56] | – Where is Reign? – Alex? | -主宰在哪 -艾丽克斯 |
[17:59] | See the rage? | 看到那怒气了吗 |
[18:01] | That’s your loneliness. | 那是你的孤独 |
[18:03] | – Shut your mouth! – Let’s go. | -闭上你的嘴 -咱们走吧 |
[18:05] | You had your chance at happiness, and you threw it away. | 你本来遇到了幸福 但你让她跑掉了 |
[18:08] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[18:10] | And now you’re just a broken little doll. | 而现在你不过是个坏掉的娃娃 |
[18:13] | Alex, wait. | 艾丽克斯 等等 |
[18:20] | She was right about you. | 她没看错你 |
[18:22] | You’re just a thing built to destroy. | 你不过是用于毁灭的工具 |
[18:25] | And I’m gonna make sure you don’t hurt anyone else. | 我会确保你不会再伤到其他任何人 |
[18:28] | All right, you ready for this? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[18:29] | I’m young and reckless. I’ve got this in the bag. | 我年轻无畏 我赢定了 |
[18:33] | – Three. – Two… | -三 -二 |
[18:34] | Okay, cheating will get you nowhere! | 作弊没有前途 |
[18:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:45] | Really, nothing? Come on. | 真的假的 没反应 拜托 |
[18:56] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:02] | I’m good, okay? | 我没事 |
[19:03] | Alex? Hey! You — | 艾丽克斯 你 |
[19:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:13] | Now, who turned you on? | 谁激活了你 |
[19:41] | Beginner! | 菜鸟 |
[19:49] | Beat you! | 我赢了 |
[19:53] | Mom? | 妈 |
[19:55] | Mom? | 妈 |
[21:02] | Contact! Contact! | 发现目标 发现目标 |
[21:26] | I thought you left. | 我还以为你走了 |
[21:28] | I did, but, uh, only to get these. | 我去拿酒了 |
[21:32] | Come on. | 来 |
[21:37] | It’s sort of a Martian moonshine. | 这算是火星私酿酒 |
[21:40] | It’s kind of spicy. | 有点冲 |
[21:42] | It has a consciousness-enhancing quality to it. | 能让人精神为之一振 |
[21:45] | This has a label. | 上面有标签 |
[21:46] | Oh, yeah. They sell it in the alien bars. Doing quite well. | 他们在外星人酒吧卖这酒 还挺受欢迎 |
[21:51] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:54] | You know, I, um… | 要知道 我 |
[21:57] | It’s been a couple of centuries, but I was once married. | 是几世纪前的事了 但我也曾有过婚姻 |
[22:02] | Seventy-seven years, in fact. | 七十七年的婚姻 |
[22:05] | So I’m quite familiar with the marital spat. | 所以我对夫妻闹矛盾很熟悉 |
[22:09] | Yeah, it’s, uh, it’s not what you think. | 我们俩不是闹矛盾 |
[22:12] | It might help to talk about it. | 聊一聊或许有帮助 |
[22:14] | Yeah, thanks, but, um, but I don’t think so. | 谢了 但我不这么认为 |
[22:20] | You keep a lot of secrets, young man. | 你藏了不少秘密 年轻人 |
[22:26] | Usually, they’re to protect others, so your intentions are good, | 通常是为了保护其他人 所以你本意不坏 |
[22:29] | but it really might help if you share the load. | 但坦白秘密或许真的能有帮助 |
[22:36] | Well, Imra and I have a complicated history. | 艾姆拉和我的过往很复杂 |
[22:43] | We didn’t exactly choose to get married to one another. | 我们不算是两情相悦才结婚 |
[22:48] | So she’s from this important family on Titan. | 她家在土卫六地位显赫 |
[22:51] | And Titan was the head of this faction of planets | 而土卫六又是某个星球派系的首领 |
[22:53] | that were very against Earth and its allies. | 他们非常反对地球及其同盟 |
[22:58] | So, in the early days of the Legion, | 所以在军团的早期 |
[22:59] | we needed to do something symbolic. | 我们需要做些象征性的举动 |
[23:02] | You know, to show that we represented everyone. | 来展示我们代表所有人 |
[23:04] | You united the planets when you got married? | 你联姻统一了各星球 |
[23:07] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[23:10] | And I was still mourning Kara. | 当时我还在为卡拉的事伤心 |
[23:13] | Imra and I were friends and partners, | 艾姆拉和我是朋友也是搭档 |
[23:17] | and I was fond of her. I respected her. | 我喜欢她 我尊重她 |
[23:21] | But I knew that marrying Imra would help so many. | 但我知道和艾姆拉结婚能帮助许多人 |
[23:25] | It just seemed like the logical thing to do. | 那是一个符合逻辑的决定 |
[23:28] | And then, with time, I mean, I… | 然后随着时间推移 我 |
[23:31] | Our pretend marriage became more real and our feelings deepened, | 有名无实的婚姻变得真挚 感情也变深了 |
[23:34] | and I grew to love her. | 我慢慢爱上了她 |
[23:38] | I was content. | 我很满足 |
[23:43] | But with Kara, I mean… | 可对卡拉 |
[23:48] | There was nothing logical about falling in love with Kara. | 爱上卡拉则毫无逻辑可言 |
[23:53] | I mean, she was… | 她是 |
[23:54] | She was a Kryptonian elitist, | 她是氪星精英 |
[23:58] | and I was this completely self-absorbed misogynist. | 而我自私又完全不尊重女性 |
[24:03] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[24:06] | But what I felt for her, | 但当时我对她的爱 |
[24:08] | it was… it was just… | 是那么 是那么 |
[24:16] | Being back here is, um… | 重新回到这里 |
[24:21] | I’ve had to keep a distance from Kara | 我不得不和卡拉保持距离 |
[24:24] | because, whenever I’m around her, | 因为每当我接近她时 |
[24:25] | these old feelings get stirred up. | 过去的感情都会涌来 |
[24:29] | And then I have to hide it from Imra. | 我在艾姆拉面前得把这些都藏起来 |
[24:34] | But lately, there’s just been all this | 但最近 我们间总是 |
[24:35] | friction between us ’cause of… | 有摩擦 因为… |
[24:40] | I know it’s my fault, and I just… | 我知道是我的错 我只是 |
[24:47] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办才好 |
[24:49] | You know, | 要知道 |
[24:51] | if you think keeping secrets from your wife is hard, | 如果你觉得很难对你妻子保密 |
[24:55] | you should try keeping secrets from a Martian. | 你该试试对火星人保密 |
[25:00] | My wife and I would, uh… | 我妻子和我 |
[25:02] | would bond and literally | 我们每晚都会 |
[25:03] | share our thoughts and feelings every night. | 联结思想 分享思绪和感情 |
[25:08] | Marriage is sharing, Mon-El. | 婚姻重在分享 蒙·艾尔 |
[25:11] | Everything. | 分享一切 |
[25:13] | You are not a criminal because you have complicated feelings. | 拥有复杂的感情不是你的罪过 |
[25:19] | If you truly love and honor Imra, | 如果你真的爱艾姆拉 并尊重她 |
[25:23] | maybe you should let her in. | 或许你该对她敞开内心 |
[25:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:35] | Purity. | 纯粹 |
[25:41] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[25:43] | Ruby. | 鲁比 |
[25:45] | – Honey, are you okay? – I’m fine. | -亲爱的 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[25:48] | Sweetheart, what happened? | 甜心 怎么回事 |
[25:50] | I turned around, and she was gone. | 我一转身她就不见了 |
[25:55] | Honey, I’m so sorry. Your mom’s just… | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 你妈妈她 |
[25:57] | She’s going through a lot. | 她最近遇到很多麻烦 |
[25:59] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[26:02] | This is not okay. | 这怎么能叫没事 |
[26:04] | She was so excited to hang out today. | 今天出来玩她特别兴奋 |
[26:07] | And then she just disappeared. | 然后她就那么消失了 |
[26:10] | It’s like, a few months ago, | 就像几个月前 |
[26:11] | she was planning on going on this big trip, | 她计划去一次大旅行 |
[26:14] | and something wonderful was gonna happen. | 还说会有美好的事情发生 |
[26:16] | And when she got back, she acted like she hadn’t been anywhere. | 可等她回来后 她就像哪也没去过一样 |
[26:20] | She didn’t remember? | 她不记得了 |
[26:22] | There’s something wrong. | 事有蹊跷 |
[26:24] | I don’t know what, but there’s something. | 我不知道是蹊跷 但肯定有问题 |
[26:28] | It’s like, sometimes, she’s a completely different person. | 有时她就像完全变了个人 |
[26:36] | Ruby, I know it’s scary, okay? | 鲁比 我知道你很怕 |
[26:39] | But something you’ve got to know about me is that, | 但要知道我这人有种本事 |
[26:41] | when there’s a problem, I always find an answer. | 如果遇到问题 我总能找到答案 |
[26:43] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[26:49] | You’ve found her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[26:50] | Yes, indeed. Hey, perfect timing. | 没错 来得正好 |
[26:53] | – Where is she? – She is in the subway, | -她在哪 -她在地铁里 |
[26:55] | though there have been no reports of any attacks yet. | 虽然那里尚未有任何袭击事件上报 |
[26:58] | There will be soon, though. | 但很快就会有的 |
[27:00] | We should head out. | 我们应该赶过去 |
[27:01] | Same team as before, right? | 和往常一样的团队吧 |
[27:03] | Well, if, uh, if you can come, we could use you. | 如果你能来 我们也需要你 |
[27:06] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 当然 |
[27:10] | I’m not underestimating her again. | 我不会再低估她 |
[27:12] | – Ever. – Uh, speaking of… | -绝对不会 -说到这个 |
[27:14] | Presents. | 有些礼物 |
[27:15] | I have revamped some old sonic technology | 我改进了一些旧超声波技术 |
[27:17] | to cut out the frequency that she hit you with before. | 阻隔她之前袭击你时的频率 |
[27:20] | Yeah, but will they work? | 但是有用吗 |
[27:23] | Wait, you really asked me that? | 等等 你不是诚心在发问吧 |
[27:25] | Uh, it’s like 95% sure. | 差不多95%肯定吧 |
[27:29] | – Good work, Agent Schott. – Anytime. | -干得好 肖特特工 -随时效劳 |
[27:31] | Now, go do superheroic stuff. | 去做超级英雄吧 |
[27:33] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[27:45] | Someone else has found one of your partners. | 有人找到了你其中一个搭档 |
[27:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:52] | She possesses a crystal like yours that has been activated. | 她拥有和你一样的水晶 并且激活了 |
[27:56] | She’s awakening, and you must guide her. | 她即将觉醒 你必须要引导她 |
[28:00] | But be wise in your tactics. | 但是要采取明智的策略 |
[28:03] | She’s a newborn. | 她就像是新生儿 |
[28:05] | Delicate, malleable. | 较弱又易受影响 |
[28:08] | You must bring her here, home, | 在她们带走她之前 |
[28:10] | before they take her away. | 你必须带她来这里 带她回家 |
[28:13] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:42] | Yo, kiddo, you all right? | 孩子 你没事吧 |
[28:53] | Purity? | 纯粹 |
[28:55] | You’ve finally learned my name. | 你终于会叫我的名字了 |
[30:16] | – Alex. – On it. | -艾丽克斯 -马上 |
[30:23] | Everybody, out. | 大家快出去 |
[30:24] | Hey. It’s all right. Get up. Up, up, up. | 没事的 起来 快起来 |
[30:26] | Everybody, get out! Out! | 大家快点出去 快出去 |
[30:28] | Go! | 快 |
[30:30] | We’ve got to get these people out of here. | 我们得把人都带出去 |
[30:31] | Go. I’ve got this. | 去吧 这个交给我 |
[30:33] | – You sure? – Yes. Go! | -你确定吗 -确定 快走 |
[30:55] | Purity. | 纯粹 |
[31:13] | I got you. Now go. Go! Go. | 我扶你 赶紧走 快点 |
[31:21] | I’ll tell you a secret. | 我告诉你一个秘密 |
[31:24] | Julia’s here, and I’m going to make her watch… | 朱丽娅在我体内 我要让她看着 |
[31:27] | – No! No. – …while I kill you. | -不要 -看着我杀了你 |
[31:30] | No, Julia. Julia, please. | 不 朱丽娅 朱丽娅 |
[31:32] | Please don’t let her hurt me. | 别这样 请别让她伤害我 |
[31:38] | Julia, I know you’re there. | 朱丽娅 我知道你还在 |
[31:43] | Julia. No, no, no, Julia. | 朱丽娅 不要 朱丽娅 |
[31:46] | Julia… | 朱丽娅 |
[31:49] | you stood in front of a car to save your friend Vinita | 为了救你的朋友维尼塔 你挡在车前 |
[31:53] | because you love your friend. | 因为你爱你的朋友 |
[31:55] | And you know that Supergirl wants to help you. | 你知道超女想要帮你 |
[31:59] | You can fight this, | 你可以反抗 |
[32:01] | because you… you are stronger than you think. | 因为你比你所想的更坚强 |
[32:05] | I know that you can hear me, Julia. | 我知道你能听到我的话 朱丽娅 |
[32:06] | I see you in there. | 我还能看到你 |
[32:09] | And I am so sorry that I didn’t see it before. | 我很抱歉之前没看到这点 |
[32:12] | But I swear to God, I am gonna help you beat this. | 但是我向天起誓 我会帮你渡过难关 |
[32:14] | We all will. | 我们都会的 |
[32:17] | But you have to fight. | 但你必须反抗 |
[32:21] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[32:24] | Julia… | 朱丽娅 |
[32:34] | Julia? | 朱丽娅 |
[32:39] | So the Supergirl kneels. | 超女总是下跪 |
[32:42] | Good practice. | 做得不错 |
[32:45] | Alex? Alex. No. | 艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 不要 |
[32:49] | You, I’ll kill. | 我会杀了你的 |
[32:52] | No! | 不要 |
[32:55] | No! | 不 |
[32:56] | Stop. | 住手 |
[33:07] | Take me. | 带我走 |
[33:11] | – You can have me. – Julia, don’t. Don’t do this. | -你可以带我走 -朱丽娅 不要这么做 |
[33:19] | Purity, sister. | 纯粹 姐妹 |
[33:21] | We will find our third, | 我们会找到我们的第三个姐妹 |
[33:24] | our Pestilence. | 瘟疫 |
[33:26] | Once we’re finally together, | 只要我们聚首一起 |
[33:27] | there will be nothing but unstoppable power. | 我们会拥有无法阻挡的力量 |
[33:50] | A couple of bruised ribs | 几处肋骨撞伤 |
[33:51] | and what feels like a giant hematoma on my ass. | 还有屁股上好像有一大块血肿 |
[33:55] | But it could have been worse. | 但已经算好了 |
[33:56] | It could have been rugby. | 有可能更严重 |
[33:58] | Alex, you could have been killed. | 艾丽克斯 你有可能会被她杀死的 |
[34:00] | – Don’t joke. Calm down. | -别开玩笑了 -别紧张 |
[34:01] | Winn, please give them something else to think about. | 温 请让他们去想一些其他的事吧 |
[34:04] | Uh, we lost track of Reign and Julia, | 我们跟丢了主宰和朱丽娅 |
[34:07] | like, minutes after they flew away. | 就在她们飞走之前 |
[34:09] | It’s only a matter of time | 用不了多久 |
[34:09] | before Reign forces Julia back into Purity. | 主宰就会逼朱丽娅变回纯粹 |
[34:11] | Julia, she’s tough. Maybe she can hold out. | 朱丽娅很坚强 也许她能坚持住 |
[34:15] | Wow, the Worldkillers might be too hard for us to beat. | 我们可能很难打败灭世者 |
[34:19] | But maybe we’re not supposed to beat them. | 但或许我们不必打败她们 |
[34:22] | Well, how are we supposed to win? | 那我们要怎么战胜她们 |
[34:25] | We save them. | 拯救她们 |
[34:30] | You don’t need to be afraid. | 你不用害怕 |
[34:35] | Let me out of here. | 放我走 |
[34:37] | Stop. | 停下 |
[34:44] | Your awakening has begun, my child. | 你已经开始觉醒了 我的孩子 |
[34:51] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[34:52] | I don’t want it! | 我不要 |
[34:59] | Winn, hey, I heard you fixed it. | 温 我听说你修好了 |
[35:01] | – How did you— – I mean… I assisted. | -你怎么… -我是说是我帮忙修好的 |
[35:04] | That was a little more than an assist. | 那不止是帮忙 |
[35:06] | He researched Moran math. | 他搜索了莫兰指数 |
[35:08] | They currently run their entire measurement system | 而他们现在的整个测量系统 |
[35:10] | on a scale of 12 instead of 10. | 是以12取代10的比例来运行 |
[35:11] | Yeah, sort of how, in America, | 就比如说在美国 |
[35:12] | we use inches instead of the metric system. | 我们用的是英寸 而不是公制系统 |
[35:14] | They must have switched | 他们肯定在电池发明之前 |
[35:15] | over before this here battery was invented, | 又换回来了 |
[35:17] | which, actually, you know, gives me hope for America. | 其实 这倒让我对美国有了希望 |
[35:21] | So we were overloading the fuel cells. | 所以我们当时的油箱超负荷了 |
[35:23] | – Bingo. – Thanks, Winn. | -没错 -谢谢你 温 |
[35:25] | I mean, if you really wanna thank me, | 如果你真的想谢谢我 |
[35:26] | you could let me take this out for a test drive. | 你就会让我带这个去试车 |
[35:30] | Just saying. | 只是这么一说 |
[35:36] | I’m sorry you lost the Worldkiller. | 很遗憾你们跟丢了灭世者 |
[35:40] | But I… You didn’t think to call me about the fight? | 但我… 你没想到过叫我去参战吗 |
[35:44] | I know. | 是啊 |
[35:48] | I, uh… | 抱歉 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry for the way that I’ve been acting. | 我最近的表现不太好 |
[35:56] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[35:59] | Being back here, it’s… | 回来这里 让我… |
[36:03] | It’s been very confusing for me. | 让我心烦意乱 |
[36:04] | You don’t think I already know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[36:07] | I mean, that fight last night, Mon-El, was so stupid. | 蒙·艾尔 昨晚的那场争吵太没必要了 |
[36:09] | What, about the Legion manual? | 你是说军团手册吗 |
[36:11] | You think I’m bothered that you misplaced the manual? | 你觉得我会介意你把手册放错位置吗 |
[36:16] | I was upset before that. | 在那之前我就心情不好了 |
[36:19] | We were sitting in the DEO. | 之前在超查部 |
[36:22] | Supergirl was talking about Reign… | 超女在说主宰的事… |
[36:26] | And you got this look in your eye, | 你当时看着她的眼神 |
[36:29] | one that I know so well. | 我非常熟悉 |
[36:31] | You had the same look the first time you told me you loved me. | 就是当初你第一次说爱我时的眼神 |
[36:37] | Spending time with Kara again has, um, | 再次跟卡拉待在一起 |
[36:42] | been more difficult than I could have imagined. | 比我想象得更困难 |
[36:46] | Are you still in love with her? | 你还爱着她吗 |
[36:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:01] | Thank you for being honest. | 谢谢你这么诚实 |
[37:04] | It’s why I fell in love with you in the first point. | 我最开始爱上你也是这个原因 |
[37:07] | Imra, I swear to you that I will always be honest to you. | 艾姆拉 我发誓会永远对你坦诚 |
[37:11] | Okay? I respect and love you. | 好吗 我尊敬你 也爱你 |
[37:15] | This is more difficult than anything I could have fathomed. | 这一切比我想象得要难得多 |
[37:19] | But we will work through it, okay? | 但我们能够克服的 好吗 |
[37:22] | Mon-El, I’m… | 蒙艾尔 我… |
[37:26] | I haven’t been completely honest with you. | 我没有对你完全坦诚 |
[37:31] | I always knew there was a risk when Brainy and I | 我和布莱尼计划这次行动时 |
[37:33] | planned this mission. | 我就知道有风险 |
[37:35] | What mission? | 什么行动 |
[37:37] | It’s time for me to tell you the truth | 关于我们为何来这里 |
[37:38] | about why we’re really here. | 我应该告诉你真相了 |
[37:44] | Okay. Start with this. | 好 先吃这个 |
[37:47] | And then I’ll try to talk you out of tequila. | 然后我会劝你别喝龙舌兰 |
[37:51] | Hmm. There’s a bold move. | 你这个做法很大胆啊 |
[37:54] | Are we okay? | 我们和好了吗 |
[37:56] | We are okay. | 和好了 |
[37:58] | Do you wanna tell me what’s going on? | 你想告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[38:02] | I just thought that it would get easier. | 我以为事情会慢慢变简单 |
[38:05] | But it’s not. | 但是并没有 |
[38:07] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[38:09] | You know, I have… | 其实 我… |
[38:12] | I have two speed dials on this phone. | 我这部手机上有两个快速拨号 |
[38:14] | It’s you | 是你 |
[38:16] | and Maggie. | 还有玛吉 |
[38:18] | And every day, every single day, | 每一天 真的是每一天 |
[38:20] | I look at this phone, and I wanna call her. | 我都看着这部手机 想打给她 |
[38:25] | And then I wanna delete her. | 然后删了她 |
[38:28] | But I can’t do either | 但我两者都做不到 |
[38:30] | because I am scared, and I am weak. | 因为我很害怕 而且我很懦弱 |
[38:34] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[38:35] | No, but, I mean, it is. | 不 就是这样的 |
[38:38] | Because, otherwise, I would be better. | 因为我本来应该做到更好 |
[38:41] | And I keep willing myself to just get over it, | 我总是想劝自己勇敢面对 |
[38:44] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[38:47] | And that’s why I’ve lost hope. | 我也因此失去了希望 |
[38:50] | That’s why I was angry | 所以才很生气 |
[38:52] | and why I refused to see Julia the way that you saw her. | 才拒绝去看到你眼中的茱莉亚 |
[38:57] | You know, I… | 其实… |
[39:01] | I stopped believing, too. | 我也放弃过自己 |
[39:04] | I didn’t think I would ever get through the heartbreak. | 我以为自己无法从那次心伤恢复了 |
[39:07] | But, guess what, I’m getting through it. | 但是你知道吗 我在慢慢恢复了 |
[39:10] | And you are far stronger than I am. | 而你远比我坚强得多 |
[39:14] | See, you’re always hopeful. | 你看 你总是充满希望 |
[39:16] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[39:18] | You were hopeful when you made the decision | 你决定让自己拥有更多的时候 |
[39:21] | that you could have more. | 也是充满希望的 |
[39:23] | And you know what? I think you’re right. | 而且 我认为你说得对 |
[39:25] | I think there is another person out there for you, | 我觉得你还会找到更好的人 |
[39:28] | and I think you will be a mom. | 而且你会当妈妈 |
[39:30] | You… You will have all the things. | 你 你会拥有一切 |
[39:39] | I’m glad you’re the way that you are. | 我很喜欢你现在的样子 |
[39:42] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[39:51] | Where’s Ruby? Your text said you picked her up. | 鲁比呢 你短信说接到了她 |
[39:53] | She’s fine, okay? | 她很好 |
[39:54] | She’s at my apartment. She’s sleeping. | 她在我家 她在睡觉 |
[39:57] | She called me when you disappeared. | 你消失之后她就打给了我 |
[39:58] | She thought you’d come in to work, but you hadn’t. | 她以为你去上班了 但你没去 |
[40:01] | My God, how could I do this to her? | 天哪 我怎么能这样对她 |
[40:04] | What if I’d been driving at the time? | 要是我当时在开车怎么办 |
[40:06] | She’s safe, all right? | 她很安全 放心吧 |
[40:07] | She did the right thing. She called for help. | 她做对了 及时求助是对的 |
[40:11] | Was she scared? | 她当时很害怕吗 |
[40:14] | Yes. We all are. | 对 我们都很害怕 |
[40:17] | Do you… | 你… |
[40:19] | Do you remember any– | 你是否还有任何记忆… |
[40:21] | No. I don’t, I… Same as always. | 没有 跟以往一样 |
[40:25] | Ruby told me about the other times. | 鲁比跟我说了其他几次 |
[40:29] | What? | 什么 |
[40:31] | No. She doesn’t know. | 不 她不知道 |
[40:33] | Sam, she’s a smart kid. | 小萨 她很聪明 |
[40:36] | She knows something’s wrong. | 她知道不对劲 |
[40:37] | She knows that you go places | 她知道你会去一些地方 |
[40:39] | and then you don’t remember where you’ve gone. | 然后不记得自己去了哪里 |
[40:41] | You told her I was sick? | 你告诉她我生病了吗 |
[40:42] | I told her that we didn’t know what was wrong yet. | 我说我们还不知道是什么原因 |
[40:44] | You told a 12-year-old her | 你居然跟一个十二岁的孩子 |
[40:46] | mother has a disease no one can diagnose? | 说她母亲得了无法诊断的疾病吗 |
[40:49] | I reassured her that you didn’t abandon her– | 我向她保证过 你没有丢下她… |
[40:52] | You had no right to tell her anything. | 你无权对她说任何事 |
[40:55] | Just because you’re my boss | 即便你是我老板 |
[40:57] | does not mean you can make decisions for my family. | 也并不代表你可以为我家人做决定 |
[40:59] | But, no, it wasn’t like that. It was– | 不 不是那样的 我… |
[41:02] | No one makes those decisions but me. | 只有我能做这些决定 |
[41:05] | Sam, your blackouts are coinciding with something. | 小萨 我对你的失忆有一些想法 |
[41:08] | – I just need to ask you a few– – Silence! | -我需要问你几个问题 -安静 |
[41:15] | Sam? | 小萨 |
[41:19] | Sam? | 小萨 |
[41:24] | Sam, did you just have a blackout? | 小萨 你刚才是失忆了吗 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:31] | You don’t remember anything you said? | 你不记得自己说了什么吗 |
[41:33] | No. | 不记得 |
[41:36] | Sam, honey, it’s okay, all right? | 小萨 亲爱的 没关系 |
[41:40] | I know what’s wrong with you. | 我知道你出了什么问题 |
[41:45] | I’m gonna make you better. | 我会帮你恢复的 |