时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – What was that back there? – Cape tricks. | -你用的是什么招数 -披风魔术 |
[00:04] | I’ve been fighting with a cape for three years | 我三年来一直穿着披风打仗 |
[00:06] | and all it seems to do is get in the way. | 我只感觉它很碍事 |
[00:07] | I can help with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[00:09] | On Mars, we called it Za-alet. | 我们火星上管这种病叫扎奥列特 |
[00:12] | It means “decay of memory.” | 翻译过来就是”记忆衰退” |
[00:14] | Dementia. | 老年痴呆 |
[00:15] | Worldkillers, unite beneath the standard of Reign. | 灭世者 在主宰统一的旗帜下 |
[00:19] | Now all we have to do is find them. | 我们现在只需要找到她们 |
[00:21] | I think something is wrong with me. | 我觉得我出问题了 |
[00:24] | I keep losing time. | 我总是断片 |
[00:26] | Sam, your blackouts are coinciding with something, I just– | 小萨 你的失忆与某件事相吻合 我需要… |
[00:28] | Silence! | 安静 |
[00:32] | Sam, I know what’s wrong with you. | 小萨 我知道你出了什么问题 |
[00:34] | I’m gonna make you better. | 我会帮你恢复的 |
[00:44] | Start recording. | 开始录音 |
[00:46] | This is day three with the subject. | 这是针对该对象的第三天研究 |
[00:48] | My preliminary findings show a karyokinetic anomaly, | 我的初步发现显示出有丝分裂异常 |
[00:51] | confirming my initial hypothesis that she has been transforming. | 这证实了我最初的假设 她一直在变身 |
[00:54] | Mutating into the other. | 突变成另一种形态 |
[00:56] | Subject remains in a medically-induced coma, | 研究对象仍处于药物诱导性昏迷 |
[00:58] | however, further testing will require consciousness. | 但是进一步的测试将需要她神志清醒 |
[01:00] | So I will now end sedation on the subject. | 所以我会终止研究对象的镇静状态 |
[01:06] | Stop recording. | 停止录音 |
[01:13] | When you wake up, | 等你醒来之后 |
[01:15] | please be Sam. | 一定要是小萨 |
[01:22] | – And, go. – Astronaut. | -开始 -宇航员 |
[01:23] | – SpaceX? – Spacewalk? | -太空探索技术公司 -太空漫步 |
[01:25] | – Wait a minute, wait a minute. – Space club? | -等一下 等一下 -航天俱乐部 |
[01:26] | That… That doesn’t count. | 这个不算 |
[01:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:29] | Because you’re shape-shifting, Dad. | 因为你变形了 老爸 |
[01:36] | Human games have so many rules. | 人类游戏的规则好多 |
[01:39] | He didn’t break any of the rules. | 他没有犯规啊 |
[01:40] | You know what, it’s fine. Just let him have it. | 没关系 这轮就算他赢吧 |
[01:42] | We’re slaughtering ’em anyway. | 反正我们也遥遥领先 |
[01:44] | Hey, the Martian Man-Father strikes again. | 火星人父亲再次出击 |
[01:46] | “Martian Man-Father”? | “火星人父亲” |
[01:48] | Fine. The Martian Dad Hunter. | 好吧 火星老爸猎人 |
[01:51] | Okay. We need more wine. Keep playing. | 我去拿红酒 你们继续玩 |
[01:54] | – I’ll come and help you. – Okay… | -我来帮你 -好 |
[01:56] | I’m really glad you guys came. | 真高兴你们能来 |
[01:58] | Yeah, me too. Me too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[02:00] | – Movie. Nine words. – There you go. | -电影 五个字 -对 |
[02:02] | Your dad, he’s… He’s strong. | 你父亲 他很坚强 |
[02:05] | Yeah, he seems to be taking this better than I am. | 嗯 这件事他似乎比我接受得快 |
[02:09] | He’s doing everything he can to keep his mind sharp. | 他在尽一切努力让自己保持思维敏捷 |
[02:12] | – He’s– – The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover. | -他… -《情欲色香味》 |
[02:15] | – What? – Cheating again. | -什么 -又作弊 |
[02:16] | Come on, Dad, no mind-reading. | 拜托 老爸 不准用读心术 |
[02:19] | You keep accusing me of not following the rules. | 你还老是说我犯规呢 |
[02:22] | You are one to talk. | 你也好不到哪去 |
[02:25] | My son used to wait for me to leave, | 我儿子以前会等我离开之后玩作弊 |
[02:28] | and the moment I had gone, | 等我一走开 |
[02:30] | he would switch around the pieces on the Ok-Rock-Tock board. | 他就会把欧洛托克棋盘上的棋子变换位置 |
[02:35] | When I caught him, he blamed his imaginary friend… | 我逮到他之后 他却把责任推卸给他想象中的朋友 |
[02:40] | – What was his name? – Wait, wait, wait. I’m sorry. | -他叫什么名字来着 -等等 不好意思 |
[02:42] | You had an imaginary friend? | 你还有个想象中的朋友 |
[02:44] | – No, I– – Oh, yes, he did. | -不 我… -对啊 他有 |
[02:46] | You said he was a fifth-dimensional imp, | 你说他是五次元的淘气鬼 |
[02:49] | who came just to move the pieces. | 他来就是为了移动棋子 |
[02:52] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字来着 |
[02:57] | – Zook. – Zook! | -祖克 -祖克 |
[02:59] | – “Zook! Zook did it!” – “Zook!” | -“祖克 是祖克干的” -祖克 |
[03:00] | “It was Zook!” | “是祖克” |
[03:02] | That was you. | 那就是你以前的德行 |
[03:06] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:09] | It’s a trouble alert. There’s a big disturbance downtown. | 是案件警报 市中心发生了严重骚乱 |
[03:12] | Well, time to get back to the salt mine. | 该回去干活了 |
[03:18] | What? I like this shirt. | 怎么了 我喜欢这件衬衫啊 |
[03:33] | Can’t hold your liquor? | 你酒量不行[握不住酒]吗 |
[03:35] | – What happened? – She just went crazy, | -出什么事了 -她突然发了疯 |
[03:36] | started wrecking the place. | 开始一通乱砸 |
[03:38] | You get everyone out of here. I’ll take care of her. | 你把大家疏散出去 我来对付她 |
[03:45] | I had the high score on that. | 我保持着那台机器上的高分纪录呢 |
[04:17] | Well, she’s a Kalanorian. No criminal record. | 她是卡拉诺人 没有犯罪记录 |
[04:20] | Then why did she go all Road House on me? | 那她为什么要对我大打出手呢 |
[04:21] | Demos says she wasn’t provoked. | 迪莫斯说没人惹她 |
[04:23] | Kalanorians are psychics. Empaths. | 卡拉诺人能通灵 懂读心术 |
[04:26] | Well, maybe she got her signals crossed with another psychic? | 也许她的信号被另一个通灵者给干扰了 |
[04:32] | I’m not seeing any psionic anomalies. | 我没有看到任何超能异常现象 |
[04:35] | Well, she tore that bar up. | 她把那个酒吧搞得天翻地覆 |
[04:39] | Her species are prone to outbursts during astronomical events. | 她的物种在天文事件中容易发生情绪爆发 |
[04:42] | – Such as? – Mercury’s in retrograde. | -举个例子 -水星逆行 |
[04:45] | – Wait, what? – Like, astrology? | -等等 什么 -你是说占星术吗 |
[04:47] | More like complex luminal and gravatic shifts | 准确来说是决定卡拉诺人脑功能的 |
[04:49] | that determine Kalanorian brain function, but sure, astrology. | 细胞腔和重力作用的变化 不过也可以说是占星术 |
[04:53] | Put her in containment. | 把她隔离起来 |
[04:54] | We have these Worldkillers to focus on. | 我们还要专心对付灭世者呢 |
[05:00] | Anything? | 有进展吗 |
[05:01] | We’ve been using every device on our ship | 自从发生地铁袭击之后 |
[05:02] | to try and track Purity and Reign since the subway attack, | 我们一直在用飞船上的设备追踪纯粹和主宰 |
[05:05] | but there’s no sign of them. | 但却不见她们的踪影 |
[05:06] | As they say on the farm, “Not a peep.” | 用他们农场上的说法 “影儿都没有” |
[05:11] | Imra thinks they’re looking for Pestilence. | 艾姆拉认为她们在找瘟疫 |
[05:13] | Who we still know nothing about. | 但我们还对她一无所知 |
[05:14] | Right. And based on our experiences with the Blight in the future, | 对 根据我们在未来对付枯萎病的经验 |
[05:17] | Pestilence should be the easiest to see coming. | 瘟疫应该是最容易发现的 |
[05:19] | The Blight presents as diseases, plagues, | 枯萎病以疾病和瘟疫的形式现身 |
[05:22] | real Old Testament stuff. | 很古老的玩意 |
[05:24] | – Winn? – Yeah. | -温 -嗯 |
[05:25] | I think this should qualify. | 我觉得这应该是她的杰作 |
[05:33] | Brainy and Imra went to check it out. | 布莱尼和艾姆拉前去一探究竟了 |
[05:35] | Ooh! Better them and not us. I hate the cold. | 幸好不用我们去 我讨厌寒冷 |
[05:38] | Very thin skin. Plus, the rivers of blood, yeah. | 我皮儿很薄 而且那里还血流成河 |
[05:41] | What if Reign and Purity find Pestilence before we do? | 万一主宰和纯粹赶在我们之前找到瘟疫怎么办 |
[05:44] | They won’t. | 她们不会的 |
[05:45] | And if they do, we’ll be ready. | 就算她们找到了 我们也会做好准备 |
[05:47] | Which means it’s time for us to start training. | 这意味着我们该开始训练了 |
[05:50] | Teach me how you fight in the future. | 把你们未来的招数教给我 |
[05:52] | Think it’s time we make you a Legionnaire. | 看来是时候把你训练成军团士兵了 |
[06:08] | Relax. | 放松 |
[06:10] | How long have I been sleeping? | 我睡了多长时间 |
[06:14] | Where is Ruby? | 鲁比呢 |
[06:16] | She’s with her nanny. She’s safe. | 她有保姆陪着 很安全 |
[06:22] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[06:24] | what’s wrong with me? | 我出什么问题了 |
[06:26] | Most of your blood tests came back as normal. | 你大部分的验血结果都显示正常 |
[06:28] | But I also studied your salt replication process. | 但我还研究了你的盐复制过程 |
[06:32] | There’s trace evidence that your cells | 有痕量证据证明你的细胞 |
[06:34] | have undergone a mitotal mutation | 经历了有丝分裂突变 |
[06:35] | that I’ve only seen in insects. | 我只在昆虫体内见过这种现象 |
[06:37] | It indicates metamorphosis. | 这说明你发生了变形 |
[06:40] | When you black out, | 在你断片的时候 |
[06:41] | your body seems to be changing on a cellular level. | 你的身体似乎发生了细胞级别的变化 |
[06:45] | “Changing”? To what? | 变化 变成什么 |
[06:48] | To her. | 变成她 |
[06:50] | Reign. | 主宰 |
[06:52] | I’m not an alien. | 我不是外星人 |
[06:55] | I don’t have special powers. I bleed. | 我没有超能力 我会流血 |
[06:57] | I get sick. | 我会生病 |
[06:59] | My adoption papers say I’m from Scranton. | 我的收养文件上说我是[宾州]斯克兰顿人 |
[07:01] | Look, I know you mean well, | 我知道你是一番好意 |
[07:02] | but I don’t have the patience for this, | 但我没有耐心再耗下去了 |
[07:04] | I have to go see my daughter. | 我得去见我女儿 |
[07:05] | Wait. I thought this might be hard for you to accept, | 等等 我想到了你可能很难接受这件事 |
[07:08] | so I also compiled a timeline of the blackouts so you could remember. | 所以我编辑了一条你断片的时间线 好让你记起来 |
[07:12] | This is the first one. | 这是第一次 |
[07:16] | And the next. | 然后是下一次 |
[07:19] | And the next. | 再下一次 |
[07:21] | And the next. | 再下一次 |
[07:22] | This was a mistake. I need to go see my daughter. | 我就不该过来 我要去见我女儿 |
[07:32] | Lena, are you kidding me? | 莉娜 你开什么玩笑 |
[07:34] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[07:37] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[07:40] | You asked me to help you. | 你让我帮你的 |
[07:47] | She doesn’t fight, she hunts. | 她不打仗 而是狩猎 |
[07:50] | All power, all aggression. | 所有力量和攻击 |
[07:52] | Stop. | 停 |
[07:56] | Yeah, Brainy stitched this together from every bank-cam, | 布莱尼把他能找到的所有银行摄像头 |
[07:58] | satellite image, and cellphone video he could find. | 卫星图像和手机视频都拼凑到了一起 |
[08:00] | That’s so cool. The future’s cool! | 太酷了 未来好酷 |
[08:04] | Welcome to the 31st century. | 欢迎来到三十一世纪 |
[08:08] | Yeah, but what’s the point, though? | 可是这样意义何在呢 |
[08:09] | Big chunk of concrete is not gonna do anything to me | 用一大块混凝土攻击我的效果 |
[08:12] | that her fists couldn’t do better. | 跟用拳头没什么区别 |
[08:17] | She’s playing with her food. | 她在玩弄自己的食物 |
[08:20] | That’s how I beat her. | 我就是那样打败了她 |
[08:21] | Can… Can we rewind? | 能倒个带吗 |
[08:26] | Yeah, she’s got me beat on muscle, somehow. | 不知何故 她在肌肉力量上胜我一筹 |
[08:30] | But all that power is coming from the ground, | 但她一切的力量都来源于地面 |
[08:32] | from that planted foot right there. | 来源于稳稳站立的那只脚 |
[08:35] | And she doesn’t bother with footwork. | 而且她没有步伐移动 |
[08:38] | So, when she goes high, | 所以当她飞起来的时候 |
[08:40] | that’s my window. | 我的机会就来了 |
[08:43] | It’s also where your cape comes in. | 也是你使用披风的时候 |
[08:47] | If she wants to be a bull, you be a bullfighter. | 如果她想做公牛 你就做斗牛士 |
[08:52] | I have done something amazing. | 我做成了一件了不起的事 |
[08:53] | Did you find Pestilence? | 你找到瘟疫了吗 |
[08:54] | I have done something okay. | 我做成了一件一般般的事 |
[08:57] | You, come here. | 你过来 |
[08:58] | What? | 干什么 |
[09:01] | I have fixed your old suit. | 我修好了你的旧战衣 |
[09:04] | Winn. | 温 |
[09:07] | Hey, can I say it? Can I say it? Please? | 我能说那句话吗 拜托了 |
[09:08] | Yes. | 可以 |
[09:10] | Suit up. | 穿上战衣吧 |
[09:17] | I, um, brought lunch. | 我带了午餐过来 |
[09:26] | You are worried about something, my son. | 你在为某件事担心 儿子 |
[09:29] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[09:33] | Just… | 呃… |
[09:36] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[09:37] | Never better. | 好极了 |
[09:39] | Ok-Rock-Tock is good for my mind. | 欧洛托克对我的思维有益处 |
[09:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:45] | Memory, strategy. | 锻炼记忆力和对战策略 |
[09:46] | More than that. | 不仅如此 |
[09:48] | It hears my thoughts. | 它还能听到我的思想 |
[09:51] | It connects me to my ancestors | 在我通过棋盘上的迷宫时 |
[09:52] | as I navigate the labyrinth of the board. | 它能将我与祖先连接在一起 |
[09:55] | Centering me. | 让我集中精力 |
[09:57] | Easing my mind. | 放松我的大脑 |
[09:59] | That’s good. That’s good, and it’s, um… | 很好 很好 它… |
[10:02] | It’s helping? | 它对你有帮助吗 |
[10:04] | It’s been 12 hours and 46 minutes since you asked. | 你12小时46分钟之前问过这个问题 |
[10:08] | You fear my condition has worsened in this time? | 你担心我的病情会在这段时间内恶化吗 |
[10:11] | No. | 不 |
[10:14] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[10:17] | We did bring in a Kalanorian | 我们抓到了一个卡拉诺人 |
[10:20] | who had a psychic breakdown at a bar. | 她在一家酒吧发生了精神崩溃 |
[10:23] | I thought I felt something. | 我之前好像有所感应 |
[10:25] | It was you? | 是你吗 |
[10:27] | You know I have been doing the Ta’ar Ka’riq | 你知道我一直在做塔卡里 |
[10:29] | to keep my memories from fleeing. | 防止我的记忆流逝 |
[10:31] | You should have told me there were Kalanorians here. | 你早该告诉我这里有卡拉诺人 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry, Father. | 抱歉 父亲 |
[10:36] | In any event, I will be more careful. | 不管怎样 我以后都会多加小心 |
[10:40] | Now, come. | 来吧 |
[10:42] | Play a match with me. | 跟我玩一局 |
[10:44] | I never tire of beating you. | 赢你多少次都不嫌多 |
[10:46] | I got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[10:47] | Why don’t you bring the game to the DEO, and we can play later? | 你把游戏带到超查部 我们晚点再玩如何 |
[10:50] | As soon as I finish my game against Zook. | 等我跟祖克玩完这一局再说 |
[10:58] | He was right here. | 他刚才还在呢 |
[11:02] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[11:05] | Dad? | 爸 |
[11:08] | A joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[11:09] | Not funny, Dad. | 一点都不好笑 爸 |
[11:11] | Only because you did not see your face. | 那是你因为你没看到自己惊恐的表情 |
[11:25] | Have you thought about what I told you? | 你想过我跟你说的话了吗 |
[11:27] | I get squeamish whenever Ruby asks me to kill a spider. | 鲁比让我打死一只蜘蛛我都会觉得恶心 |
[11:32] | How could you possibly think I could kill people? | 你怎么会认为我能杀人呢 |
[11:35] | I don’t think you could. | 我并不认为你可以 |
[11:36] | So, you think I have a split personality? | 所以你觉得我有分裂人格 |
[11:39] | Essentially, yes. | 本质上 是的 |
[11:41] | Reign is a completely separate entity. | 主宰是一个完全区别于你的独立体 |
[11:43] | When she takes over, you lose all awareness, all control. | 当她占据你时 你会失去一切意识和控制 |
[11:47] | Your DNA rewrites itself. | 你的基因会重写 |
[11:50] | Please, Sam, understand | 拜托 小萨 你要知道 |
[11:52] | that I would not tell you this if I wasn’t sure. | 我如果不确定 也不会把这件事告诉你 |
[11:55] | So this is what I get for asking for your help? | 所以我找你帮忙就换来了这种后果 |
[11:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[12:00] | You ask an oncologist, they’ll say cancer. | 你去问肿瘤学家 他们会说你得了癌症 |
[12:03] | You ask a surgeon, they’ll cut you open. | 你去问外科医生 他们会给你动手术 |
[12:07] | You ask a Luthor, they’ll tell you you’re a supervillain. | 你问卢瑟家的人 他们会说你是个超级反派 |
[12:17] | What? | 什么事 |
[12:20] | Just tell him I’ll call him back, okay? | 跟他说我会给他回电话 |
[12:24] | He’s where? | 他在哪儿 |
[12:30] | James, I really wish you’d call first. | 詹姆斯 你应该先打个电话 |
[12:33] | Yeah, I tried that for a week. | 我已经给你打了一周的电话 |
[12:35] | I just, uh… | 我… |
[12:37] | Figured maybe I had better luck in person. | 我觉得亲自跑一趟可能会找到你 |
[12:40] | Listen, I’m sorry, I’m in the middle of an emergency. | 抱歉 我正在处理一件急事 |
[12:42] | Oh. I’m sorry. Is everything okay, or… | 对不起 一切还好吗 |
[12:53] | An employee of mine asked for help with a problem. | 我的一名员工遇到了问题 来找我帮忙 |
[12:57] | And now that I’ve diagnosed a solution, | 结果我找到解决方案之后 |
[12:59] | they don’t wanna accept it. | 对方却不想接受 |
[13:01] | Sounds like they need an intervention. | 听起来这个人需要心理干预 |
[13:03] | Tried that. It’s not going well. | 试过了 效果不太好 |
[13:05] | You know, I had a roommate in college. | 我有个大学室友 |
[13:09] | Great guy, but he started takin’ something, | 人很好 但他开始吃某种药 |
[13:12] | I’m not sure what it was, | 我也不确定是什么 |
[13:13] | but he would come home all hours of the night | 但他晚上不一定会什么时间回家 |
[13:15] | and just tear the place apart. | 把整个家里搞得一团糟 |
[13:18] | You know, I tried to tell him that he had a problem, | 我试着告诉他 他有问题 |
[13:20] | but he never wanted to hear it. | 但他从来都不想听 |
[13:22] | So I just kept cleaning up after him. | 于是我就不断给他收拾烂摊子 |
[13:26] | Did he ever acknowledge what was wrong with him? | 他承认过自己有什么问题吗 |
[13:28] | See, that’s the thing. | 瞧 这就是关键 |
[13:31] | No matter how bad you wanna help somebody, | 无论你多么迫切想要帮助某个人 |
[13:33] | all you can really do is hold up a mirror. | 你真正能做的就是举起一面镜子 |
[13:49] | You always said I cleaned up nicely. | 你总说我打扮得很帅气 |
[13:53] | It’s just like old times, huh? | 就跟以前一样哈 |
[13:56] | Training again. | 又开始训练了 |
[13:57] | Except I basically had to twist your arm to train. | 只不过我当初要硬逼着你训练 |
[14:00] | You had no interest in being a hero. | 你对当英雄丝毫不感兴趣 |
[14:03] | And now… | 而现在… |
[14:06] | I’ve come a long way. | 我经历了重重磨砺 |
[14:09] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah, I was born ready. | 嗯 我时刻准备着 |
[14:21] | If she’s not gonna use her feet, use yours. | 如果它不飞踢 那你自己就要飞踢 |
[14:24] | But can my cape even do that? | 我的披风还能这样吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[14:29] | I did not know that. | 这我不知道 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I won’t either for another 1,000 years. | 是啊 我在未来一千年里也不知道 |
[14:33] | We studied your cape to make mine, | 我们研究了你的披风来做我的披风 |
[14:34] | it’s Kryptonian meta-material. | 这是氪星超材料 |
[14:37] | Smartcloth. | 智能衣 |
[14:39] | Show me. | 我见识一下 |
[14:43] | Dad, while you’re here, why don’t I run you by the Med bay, | 爸爸 既然你来了 不如去医疗室看看 |
[14:46] | have Alex run some new scans on you? | 让艾丽克斯给你做点新的扫描 |
[14:47] | – Shouldn’t take long. – No. It is time for me to pray. | -不用多久 -不 我该去做祷告了 |
[14:54] | Hey, any sign of the Worldkillers? | 有灭世者的线索了吗 |
[14:56] | Still nothin’. | 还是没有 |
[14:57] | Well, you can catch a break, | 你可以休息一下了 |
[14:58] | I’m gonna take over scanning for a while. | 换我来扫描一会儿 |
[15:08] | I know what I’m doing. | 我懂我在做什么 |
[15:09] | You don’t need to take over anything, Schott. | 不需要换你来 肖特 |
[15:10] | I didn’t say that you didn’t know what you were doing. | 我没说你不懂自己在干什么 |
[15:12] | You need to get out of here right now. | 你现在需要离开这里 |
[15:21] | – Damn. – Keep your back foot planted. | -该死 -后脚要稳当 |
[15:23] | You have it. | 你能行 |
[15:33] | Why isn’t this working? | 为什么不起作用啊 |
[15:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:47] | I mean, the steps are easy, I should be getting this. | 我是说 方法很简单 我应该能成的 |
[15:49] | Well, go easy on yourself. | 对自己别那么严厉 |
[15:51] | The first time you trained me, | 你第一次训练我的时候 |
[15:52] | you kicked me around the room like a hacky sack. | 把我像个沙包一样在屋里踢来踢去的 |
[15:54] | It was humbling. | 很羞辱人 |
[15:56] | – I was– – Hungover. | -我那时… -宿醉了 |
[15:58] | You were hungover. | 你宿醉了 |
[15:59] | I’d forgotten that part. | 我忘了那茬儿 |
[16:00] | Can we keep training, please? | 我们能继续训练了吗 |
[16:07] | ‘Cause I programmed the system. | 因为是我编写的系统 |
[16:09] | I input every parameter, every radiation marker to trace them, | 我输入的所有参数 放射标记来追踪她们 |
[16:12] | so, yeah. Yeah, I think that makes me the expert. | 所以没错 我觉得这说明我是专家 |
[16:16] | Throw the punch. | 出拳吧 |
[16:17] | – Maybe we should take a break. – Throw it. | -也许我们该休息下 -出拳 |
[16:31] | The rest of us were the experts before you got here | 我们其他人在你来之前就是专家 |
[16:34] | and traded your friendship with Supergirl | 而你不过是卖超女一个人情 |
[16:35] | for favor with Director J’onzz. | 来讨好荣兹局长而已 |
[16:37] | Oh, if you were in charge, | 如果让你做主 |
[16:39] | we’d still be wondering if Reign was an alien. | 我们还在质疑主宰是不是外星人 |
[17:03] | You egotistical little son of a serial killer. | 你个自负的连环杀手狗儿子 |
[17:08] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[17:21] | Get off me. | 滚开 |
[17:23] | Now. | 马上 |
[17:33] | Really, coward? | 玩真的 懦夫 |
[17:35] | Have you ever even held a gun before? | 你之前拿过枪吗 |
[17:37] | I’m holding one now. | 我现在就拿着呢 |
[17:42] | Knock it off! | 停下来 |
[17:43] | Knock it off! | 停下来 |
[17:49] | I am always cleaning up your messes. | 我一直在处理你的乱摊子 |
[17:50] | Get out of my face! | 别来烦我 |
[17:57] | Hey, break it up! Come on! | 快分开 别打了 |
[17:58] | Get off of him. | 放开他 |
[18:12] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[18:14] | It was a psychic anomaly. | 是超能力精神异常 |
[18:15] | I put a barrier up to protect you all. | 我立起了防护罩来保护你们 |
[18:18] | Oh, God. Winn, I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 天啊 温 真对不起 你还好吗 |
[18:21] | I’m kind of… I feel like I’m gonna bleed. Yup. | 我有点 我感觉我要流血了 |
[18:25] | Demos, man, I’m so sorry. I’m… | 迪莫斯 真的很对不起 我是… |
[18:28] | Hey, I’m sorry for what I said. | 我要为我说的话道歉 |
[18:30] | For the record, I think you’re super smart. | 说实话 我觉得你特别聪明 |
[18:32] | You’re great. | 你很棒 |
[18:34] | It’s like what I saw the Kalanorian do in the bar. | 就像是我在酒吧看到卡拉诺人做的一样 |
[18:36] | I told you she needed more observation. | 我跟你说了她需要更严的监控 |
[18:38] | – Well, it’s still visiting hours. – Let’s go see her. | -现在还在探访时间呢 -咱们去找她 |
[18:41] | In the meantime, Agent Schott, | 在此期间 肖特特工 |
[18:42] | round up the inhibitors we used against Psi. | 收集我们对抗超心理的抑制剂 |
[18:44] | Recalibrate them. Make sure there’s enough to go around. | 重新校准 保证有足够的量给所有人 |
[18:47] | I didn’t take enough precautions last time, I will now. | 上一次我没做好防护措施 这一次我会的 |
[18:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:51] | It’s a good thing you came when you did, man. | 幸亏你来得很及时 老兄 |
[18:55] | Yeah, good thing. | 是啊 幸亏啊 |
[19:02] | I’ve never felt anything like that. | 我之前从没有过那种感觉 |
[19:04] | It’s like something was inside of my brain. | 就好像有东西在我的脑袋里 |
[19:06] | I couldn’t control it. | 我控制不住它 |
[19:09] | – Are you okay? – I felt it, too. | -你还好吗 -我也感受到了 |
[19:11] | Wait a minute, you were affected? | 等一下 你被影响了 |
[19:13] | I hit Mon-El. | 我打了蒙·艾尔 |
[19:15] | Hard. | 非常狠 |
[19:16] | We… We were training, and I was frustrated | 我们在训练 然后我很受挫 |
[19:20] | ’cause I wasn’t getting it, | 因为我一直做不好 |
[19:21] | and then he brought up our past, | 然后他提到了我们的过去 |
[19:24] | when I used to train him, and that’s when the rage set in. | 那时我训练他 然后我就愤怒了 |
[19:29] | Are you sure you were affected? | 你确定你是被影响了吗 |
[19:31] | What do you mean? Of course, I was. | 你什么意思 我当然是了 |
[19:33] | It seems like you two still have some unresolved issues. | 只是看起来你俩还有些遗留问题 |
[19:37] | Maybe it’s not a good idea you train with him. | 也许和他一起训练不是什么好主意 |
[19:39] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[19:43] | No, whatever issues I had with Mon-El before, | 不管我和蒙·艾尔之前有什么问题 |
[19:47] | those are behind me. | 都已经过去了 |
[19:48] | Our relationship is strictly professional. | 我们现在仅仅是同事关系 |
[19:50] | This is just about getting Reign. | 这只是为了抓到主宰 |
[19:54] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. | 不好 坏了坏了 |
[19:58] | Turn her on her side. | 让她侧过身 |
[19:59] | – Okay. – Prep the Med bay, we got incoming. | -好了 -准备好医疗室 我们要过去 |
[20:07] | What’s she saying? | 她在说什么 |
[20:08] | I don’t know, but it is definitely Martian. | 我不知道 但肯定是火星语 |
[20:17] | I just wanna go home, | 我只想回家 |
[20:19] | Lena, please? | 莉娜 求你 |
[20:22] | Please let me out of here. | 求你放我走吧 |
[20:25] | I wanna get you home to your daughter as much as you do. | 我也想让你回去找你女儿 |
[20:28] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[20:31] | I am just trying to protect you. | 我只是想要保护你 |
[20:33] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[20:35] | I told you this before, | 我之前跟你说过 |
[20:36] | if I had hurt people, I would remember. | 如果我伤了人 我会记得 |
[20:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:41] | You would remember. | 你会记得 |
[20:44] | On some deep level, you would feel what you had done. | 在内心深处 你会感觉到你所做的事 |
[20:49] | When you look at this, do you remember what it was like? | 你看着这个 还记得是什么感觉吗 |
[20:52] | Attacking Morgan Edge? | 袭击摩根·埃奇 |
[20:54] | What I wouldn’t have given to have seen that one up close. | 我愿付出一切来近距离观赏一下 |
[20:58] | No? No recollection? | 没有 没有回忆吗 |
[21:01] | Supergirl? I mean, that’s a difficult one to forget. | 超女呢 这个肯定很难忘 |
[21:04] | Having your fist connect with something so solid, so powerful. | 第一次遇到那么结实强大的人 |
[21:08] | – This is insane. – How did it feel to obliterate? | -不可思议 -遗忘的感觉如何 |
[21:11] | You tore those men apart. You ripped the limbs from their body | 你撕碎了那些人 你扯掉他们的四肢 |
[21:13] | and you dragged them across the beach! | 然后拖着他们穿过海滩 |
[21:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:18] | I just wanna go home to my daughter! | 我只想回家见我女儿 |
[21:20] | Like I’d let someone like you near Ruby. | 我才不会让你这种人接近鲁比 |
[21:24] | – How dare you? – What did it feel like? | -你竟说得出口 -那是什么感觉 |
[21:26] | Living in that house, day in, day out, | 住在房子里 一天又一天 |
[21:29] | pretending to be her mother? | 装作是她的母亲 |
[21:31] | Watching her sleep, so vulnerable. | 看着她睡觉 没有防备 |
[21:33] | Knowing that any minute | 明明知道自己随时 |
[21:34] | you could rip her apart with your bare hands. | 都可以空手将她撕碎 |
[21:37] | You’re not a mother, you’re a monster. | 你不是母亲 你是怪物 |
[21:40] | And I will make sure you never see Ruby again. | 我会保证你再也见不到鲁比 |
[21:42] | Enough! | 够了 |
[22:13] | J’onn, you knew? | 荣恩 你早就知道 |
[22:14] | I didn’t wanna believe it was getting worse. | 我不愿相信那已经开始恶化了 |
[22:20] | My father has been using a Martian practice called Ta’ar Ka’riq | 我父亲最近在用一种叫塔卡里的火星仪式 |
[22:23] | to move his memories and emotions | 将他的记忆和情感 |
[22:24] | from the decaying parts of his mind | 从神智中衰退的部分 |
[22:26] | to the healthy parts. | 转移到健康的部分 |
[22:27] | But it takes tremendous amounts of energy. | 但那需要花费很大精力 |
[22:31] | Sometimes psychic bleeds can happen. | 有时会出现精神力泄漏的现象 |
[22:35] | And the more powerful the Martian, the more powerful the bleed. | 火星人能力越强 泄漏的干扰力越强 |
[22:38] | Other psychic species, like Kalanorians, | 其他有精神力的种族 例如卡拉诺人 |
[22:39] | would be the first to feel the effects. | 会最先感受到影响 |
[22:41] | When an attack intensifies, | 攻击增强时 |
[22:43] | it can affect anyone in close proximity, | 附近的人都会受影响 |
[22:45] | and not just other psychics. | 不只是有精神力的种族 |
[22:48] | I brought Myr’nn to the DEO | 我带梅林来了超查部 |
[22:49] | because I felt I could put a shield over this place | 因为我以为我能在这里设置一个护盾 |
[22:53] | and keep you all safe, but… | 保护你们的安全 可… |
[22:58] | My father’s angry about what’s happening to his mind. | 我父亲对神智的衰退很愤怒 |
[23:02] | And his aggression was being funneled into all of you. | 他的攻击性被灌输到了你们身上 |
[23:05] | Can’t you help him with the dampening technology? | 你不能用抑制技术帮他吗 |
[23:09] | He has relied on his mind his entire life. | 他一生都依靠于自身的心智 |
[23:14] | First, as a theologian, | 先是作为神学者 |
[23:16] | and then as a prisoner. | 后来是作为囚犯 |
[23:24] | It’s what kept him alive for 300 years. | 三百年来他全靠心智才得以幸存 |
[23:27] | The White Martians may have had him locked in a cage, | 白色火星人或许可以将他关进牢笼 |
[23:29] | but he was still free. | 但他仍是自由的 |
[23:31] | This technology would make him reliant on me. | 这种技术会让他依赖于我 |
[23:37] | It would strip him of the one thing | 这将剥夺他身上唯一一样 |
[23:38] | the White Martians never could. | 白色火星人没能剥夺的东西 |
[23:40] | His independence, his, um… | 他的独立 |
[23:45] | His dignity. | 他的尊严 |
[23:50] | I remember sitting in my kitchen when my mom got the call | 我记得当时我坐在厨房里 我妈接到电话 |
[23:54] | that my grandmother drove through a traffic light. | 说我外婆闯了红灯 |
[24:00] | By the grace of God, nobody was hurt. | 感谢上帝 当时没人受伤 |
[24:04] | That was one of the hardest things my mom had to do, | 那是我妈做过的最艰难的一件事 |
[24:08] | taking away her keys. | 没收外婆的车钥匙 |
[24:11] | She told my mom off, and she cried. | 她责备我妈 然后哭了 |
[24:14] | Suddenly she’s in this position she’s never been in before. | 突然间她陷入了从未体验过的处境 |
[24:17] | She’s an adult being treated like a child. | 她一个成年人被当成孩子 |
[24:20] | And it was ugly, and painful. | 她觉得很难堪 很痛苦 |
[24:23] | But it’s what had to be done. | 但我妈必须那样做 |
[24:25] | For her protection. For everyone’s protection. | 为了保护她 为了保护其他人 |
[24:30] | I can face down the toughest adversaries without fear, | 我可以无所畏惧地面对最强大的敌人 |
[24:33] | but talking to my father about this… | 但去和我父亲谈这件事 |
[24:42] | I don’t wanna take away more from him than he’s already lost. | 他已经失去了那么多 我不想再剥夺更多 |
[24:48] | I just got him back. | 我才刚和他团聚 |
[24:50] | The practice of Ta’ar Ka’riq | 练习塔卡里 |
[24:51] | keeps him as close to the man I’ve always known, | 能让他尽量维持原本的神智 |
[24:54] | and I… | 我 |
[24:57] | I don’t wanna give that up. | 我不想让他放弃 |
[25:00] | My uncle Jor-El used to say, | 我叔叔乔·艾尔过去总说 |
[25:02] | “The son becomes the father, and the father the son.” | “儿子会成为父亲 父亲会成为儿子” |
[25:24] | Lena, why are you doing this? | 莉娜 你为什么要这么做 |
[25:26] | Just let me go home to my daughter! | 让我回家见我女儿 |
[25:28] | Like I’d ever let someone like you near Ruby. | 我才不会让你这种人接近鲁比 |
[25:31] | How dare you? | 你竟说得出口 |
[25:32] | How did it feel living in that house, | 那是什么感觉 住在房子里 |
[25:34] | pretending to be her mother? | 装作是她的母亲 |
[25:36] | You’re not a mother, you’re a monster. | 你不是母亲 你是怪物 |
[25:38] | And I’m gonna make sure you never see Ruby again. | 我会保证你再也见不到鲁比 |
[25:40] | Enough! | 够了 |
[25:49] | Oh, my God! Stop! Stop! No, make it stop! | 我的天 别放了 别放了 |
[25:54] | I needed you to see it for yourself. | 我得让你亲眼看看 |
[26:01] | All those people… | 那么多条人命 |
[26:06] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[26:07] | You weren’t in control. | 你不受控制 |
[26:10] | When you transformed, | 在你转化时 |
[26:11] | I was finally able to get some data on Reign’s DNA, okay? | 我终于采集到了主宰的DNA |
[26:14] | We have knowledge now, and knowledge is power. | 现在我们掌握知识了 知识就是力量 |
[26:18] | we’re gonna get you through this. | 我们会帮你挺过这一关 |
[26:21] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[26:37] | Footwork looks excellent. | 步法看起来很好 |
[26:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:41] | So, you, uh… | 你 |
[26:44] | You punched me. | 你给了我一拳 |
[26:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:49] | Didn’t feel like part of the sparring. Can we talk about it? | 那好像不包括在对打训练内 能谈谈吗 |
[26:51] | I’m… I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:53] | I think it was Myr’nn’s psychic episode. | 我想是因为梅林的精神干扰 |
[26:56] | Why weren’t you affected? | 你为什么没受影响 |
[26:58] | Yeah, the Legion ring acts as a shield. | 军团戒指有护盾作用 |
[27:02] | Another perk from the future. | 又一个来自未来的好处 |
[27:06] | – Are you sure that’s all it was? – Yeah. | -你确定只是因为精神干扰吗 -是的 |
[27:08] | – Nothing between us? – No. | -我们间没什么吗 -没有 |
[27:10] | ‘Cause, look, I thought-I thought we were in a good place. | 因为我以为我们关系很融洽 |
[27:13] | But if we need to stop, we’ll just — | 但如果我们该停止训练 我们… |
[27:14] | No, it’s fine. This is… This is a good thing. | 不 没事的 这样训练很好 |
[27:17] | There are Worldkillers out there, we have… | 灭世者还没有抓到 我们必须… |
[27:20] | Let’s do this. | 我们训练吧 |
[27:23] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[27:25] | Okay. | 那好 |
[27:42] | Why did you bring me in here? | 你为什么带我来这 |
[27:45] | Just to talk. | 只是和你谈谈 |
[27:47] | I’d prefer to go back to my prayer room. | 我更想回祷告室 |
[27:50] | Or, better yet, take me home. | 带我回家就更好了 |
[27:52] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我不能那样做 |
[27:56] | As you’ve been struggling with your illness, | 在你与疾病抗争时 |
[27:57] | your psychic waves have escaped. | 你的精神电波泄漏了 |
[28:00] | It’s-it’s affecting people. | 干扰到了他人 |
[28:04] | No. | 不 |
[28:05] | I would know if it did. | 发生那种事我会知道的 |
[28:08] | I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我什么都没做 |
[28:10] | I would never hurt anyone. | 我永远不会伤害任何人 |
[28:12] | No one thinks you’re trying to hurt them, Father. | 没人认为你是有意伤害他们 父亲 |
[28:17] | It happened with the Kalanorian. | 卡拉诺人受到了你的影响 |
[28:19] | A Kalanorian? | 卡拉诺人 |
[28:22] | On this planet? | 在地球上 |
[28:24] | Why didn’t you tell me about this? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[28:26] | – We spoke about it. – We did no such thing. | -我们谈过了 -我们没有谈过 |
[28:29] | – Dad, you’re forgetting. – No! | -爸 你开始忘事情了 -没有 |
[28:32] | I will get control of it. | 我会控制好的 |
[28:34] | I’m afraid you are not able to. Not by yourself. | 恐怕你控制不了 你自己做不到 |
[28:38] | Don’t you dare tell your father | 你凭什么判断你父亲 |
[28:41] | what he is or isn’t able to do! | 能否做到某件事 |
[28:48] | Good. You didn’t dip the shoulder. That’s good. | 很好 肩膀没有歪 很好 |
[28:54] | Hey, we survived a black hole, | 我们一起从黑洞中幸存过 |
[28:56] | we can get through this together. | 我们也能一起渡过这一关 |
[28:57] | Come on, try it again. | 快 再试一次 |
[29:03] | You just missed the pivot. | 你没找准中心 |
[29:05] | – Keep your left foot — – Will you shut up? | -左脚要… -你能不能闭嘴 |
[29:08] | – Please. Please, Father, just — – What are these for? | -求你了 父亲 -这是做什么用的 |
[29:13] | They’re just in case. They suppress our powers. | 以防万一 它能抑制你的能力 |
[29:16] | Is that to help me, too? | 这也是为了帮助我吗 |
[29:19] | It’s to help quell your mind, Father. | 这能帮助你压制心智 父亲 |
[29:22] | So that I may assist you in the practice of Ta’ar Ka’riq. | 这样我就能协助你练习塔卡里了 |
[29:26] | You would cage me? | 你想把我关起来 |
[29:34] | Never. | 我永远不会 |
[29:34] | You’re right. We have been through a lot together. | 你说得对 我们一起经历了很多事 |
[29:37] | Like that time when you promised you wouldn’t leave the DEO, | 就像那次你保证不会离开超查部 |
[29:40] | and instead you ran off, you got wasted. | 结果你跑出去 喝了个烂醉 |
[29:42] | You were reckless, selfish, you lied, | 你鲁莽 自私 说谎 |
[29:46] | and you didn’t apologize. | 还不道歉 |
[29:48] | – Kara, I — – And then there was the time | -卡拉 -还有那次 |
[29:49] | I got you a job a CatCo. | 我介绍你去凯特科工作 |
[29:50] | I vouched for you at my place of employment. | 我在我的工作单位为你做担保 |
[29:54] | And then you had Eve do all of your work for you, | 结果你把所有工作都推给伊芙 |
[29:56] | and then you screwed her in the closet. | 还在储物间里和她乱搞 |
[29:58] | You didn’t apologize for that. And, shocker, I apologized to you | 这你也没道歉 而我居然为了你好 |
[30:02] | for trying to make you into a better person. | 还向你道歉 |
[30:04] | I hear you. I get it. | 我明白 我懂 |
[30:06] | No, I don’t think you do get it. | 不 我觉得你不懂 |
[30:08] | I don’t think you get that I gave my heart to a lying jackass, | 你不懂我把心给了一个谎话连篇的混蛋 |
[30:13] | who was unaware of his behavior towards me, | 他对给我造成的伤害毫不自知 |
[30:15] | who disrespected me at every turn, | 从来没有尊重过我 |
[30:17] | and now is this reformed person who, what, | 而现在这人改过自新了 怎么 |
[30:20] | he wants to reminisce about the good times? | 就想怀念一下美好时光吗 |
[30:22] | Kara, put this on. | 卡拉 戴上这个 |
[30:39] | What did I just do? | 我刚才做了什么 |
[30:40] | For 300 years, I lived in a cell. | 三百年来 我都住在牢房里 |
[30:44] | My son will not put me back in one! | 我不会让我儿子再把我放回去 |
[30:50] | Father. | 父亲 |
[30:57] | Containment breach. | 囚禁失效 |
[30:59] | Containment breach. | 囚禁失效 |
[31:01] | Containment breach. | 囚禁失效 |
[31:03] | Containment breech. | 囚禁失效 |
[31:05] | Containment breach. | 囚禁失效 |
[31:07] | Containment breach. | 囚禁失效 |
[31:09] | Myr’nn. | 梅林 |
[31:39] | Hey, bud. | 兄弟 |
[31:41] | Winn Schott! | 温·肖特 |
[31:43] | Pam from HR? | 人资部的帕姆吗 |
[31:46] | Oh, God. Uh… | 天哪 |
[31:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:04] | You need to listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[32:06] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[32:27] | No, no, no. Mon-El! | 不要 蒙·艾尔 |
[32:59] | Father, look around you. | 父亲 你看看周围 |
[33:03] | You’re hurting people. Your mind is doing this. | 你在伤害别人 这是因为你的思想 |
[33:07] | No. You are trying to trick me. | 不 你是想骗我 |
[33:11] | I would never do that. | 我永远不会骗你 |
[33:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:16] | All I want to do is protect you, | 我只想尊重你 |
[33:19] | as you have tried to protect me my entire life. | 因为你这么多年来一直保护着我 |
[33:26] | Trust me, Father. | 相信我 父亲 |
[33:32] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[33:36] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[33:40] | J’onn? | 荣恩 |
[33:42] | Stay with him. | 你陪着他 |
[34:08] | Hey, I’m here. You’re okay. | 我在 没事了 |
[34:12] | I know how hard it is when everything we know to be true changes. | 我知道信仰全部崩塌有多难以接受 |
[34:18] | But sometimes all we can do is just accept the way things are, | 但有时候我们能做的只有接受 |
[34:23] | and make the best of that. | 并尽全力去应对 |
[34:33] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[34:42] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[34:44] | The son becomes the father. | 儿子会成为父亲 |
[35:07] | Do it. | 动手 |
[35:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:35] | I don’t want you to worry about me, okay? | 我不希望你担心我 好吗 |
[35:39] | I just have to stay in the hospital for a little while. | 我只是需要在医院多待一段时间 |
[35:45] | I miss you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[35:49] | Yeah, the doctors are saying it’s contagious, | 对 医生说这个病会传染 |
[35:51] | so I don’t want you getting sick. | 我不希望传染给你 |
[35:54] | Lena is gonna check up on you, | 莉娜会经常去看你 |
[35:56] | and I will be home as soon as I’m better. | 我一恢复就回家 |
[36:00] | I love you so, so much, baby. | 我真的好爱你 宝贝 |
[36:07] | Don’t worry about Ruby, I’ll take her to– | 不用担心鲁比 我会送她去… |
[36:08] | Don’t tell me where she is. | 别告诉我她会在哪里 |
[36:11] | You keep her away from me until I’m cured. | 等我好起来 你再让她靠近我 |
[36:27] | May I speak to you all? | 我能跟大家说句话吗 |
[36:39] | I am sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[36:42] | for the pain I caused. | 给大家造成了许多痛苦 |
[36:45] | I hurt you, all of you. | 我伤害了你们所有人 |
[36:48] | I was so fearful | 我太害怕 |
[36:51] | of losing control of what’s left of my life, | 失去我生命中所剩的一切 |
[36:55] | I refused to accept what was happening. | 所以我拒绝接受现实 |
[37:00] | And it nearly cost me | 而这几乎让我 |
[37:04] | everything I hold dear. | 失去了一切珍爱的东西 |
[37:11] | I hoped I would’ve been able to protect you all better. | 我希望我能更好地保护大家 |
[37:15] | You protect us all the time, J’onn. | 一直是你保护着我们 荣恩 |
[37:17] | Tonight was our turn. | 今晚轮到我们了 |
[37:32] | I… | 我 |
[37:34] | I was gonna leave this here for you. | 我本想直接放在这里的 |
[37:35] | I didn’t think I’d run into you. | 没想到会遇到你 |
[37:36] | You brought me dinner. | 你帮我买了晚餐 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:41] | Look, I know your work’s really important. | 我知道你的工作很重要 |
[37:44] | It’s saving-the-world important, | 是拯救世界的那种级别 |
[37:45] | but I happen to have a few friends | 但我刚好有几个朋友 |
[37:47] | who make a habit of that. | 也习惯于做这件事 |
[37:48] | And I know when they get really deep into it, they… | 而且我知道他们一旦醉心于此 |
[37:51] | They forget to eat, so… | 就会忘记吃饭 所以 |
[37:54] | I didn’t want that to happen to you. | 我不喜欢你也这样 |
[37:58] | Well, that is… | 你真是… |
[38:01] | incredibly thoughtful. | 太贴心了 |
[38:04] | And I haven’t eaten all day. | 我一整天都没吃饭了 |
[38:07] | Well, I’ll leave you to it, then. | 那你慢慢吃吧 |
[38:09] | Well, since there’s enough food here to feed an army, | 既然这里的食物足够喂饱一头牛 |
[38:14] | why don’t you join me? | 不如我们一起吃吧 |
[38:22] | Listen, James. | 听我说 詹姆斯 |
[38:24] | There’s something between us, something good. | 我们之间的感情 很好 |
[38:28] | But in my life, in my work, | 但在我的生命和工作中 |
[38:30] | there are people who count on my discretion. | 我的判断关系着许多人的生命 |
[38:34] | So I won’t always be able to share everything with you. | 所以我无法事事都与你分享 |
[38:37] | If you think a secret needs to be kept, | 如果你觉得一件事需要保密 |
[38:40] | then it needs to be kept. | 那就保密 |
[38:44] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[38:46] | Tell me it’s going well, at least? | 至少告诉我事情比较顺利吧 |
[38:50] | Not yet. | 现在还不顺利 |
[38:52] | But it will. | 但以后会好的 |
[39:07] | And the student becomes the master. | 学生成为了老师 |
[39:12] | Can we talk about yesterday? | 能聊聊昨天的事吗 |
[39:15] | You were whammied by the psychic attack. | 你当时受到了精神攻击 |
[39:17] | Yes, that’s true, but I… The things I said… | 确实如此 但我说的那些话 |
[39:24] | I thought I had dealt with my feelings about us. | 我以为我们之间的事我已经放开了 |
[39:29] | But when we were in this episode, | 但经历这一切时 |
[39:34] | it made me realize that | 让我意识到 |
[39:37] | our relationship was not perfect. | 我们的感情并不完美 |
[39:40] | You know, maybe I… I knew that deep down. | 也许 也许我内心深处是知道的 |
[39:44] | But especially when you were gone, | 尤其是你离开的时候 |
[39:46] | I was so busy missing you and romanticizing us… | 我一直忙着想念你 美化我们的感情… |
[39:52] | I do feel | 让我觉得… |
[39:54] | a big weight off my shoulders. | 轻松了不少 |
[39:57] | So, in a way, I’m grateful that it happened. | 所以某种意义上讲 我很感激这一切 |
[40:01] | I’m just really sorry that | 我只是觉得遗憾 |
[40:04] | it took a Martian attack | 因为受到了火星人攻击 |
[40:07] | to make it come out. | 我才想通这一点 |
[40:09] | And I’m sorry it was so brutal. | 抱歉当时我说的话那么残酷 |
[40:13] | You know what, the truth can be brutal. | 你懂的 有时候事实就是很残酷 |
[40:18] | It’s not news to me that I used to be a jerk. | 我以前很混蛋 这我也知道 |
[40:23] | And I’m… I am sorry. | 所以 对不起 |
[40:27] | I’m sorry. | 我道歉 |
[40:29] | For all of it. | 为曾经的一切 |
[40:30] | I didn’t really grasp your perspective back then. | 我以前没有从你的角度考虑问题 |
[40:34] | Yeah, but still, I should never have hit you. I’m sorry for that. | 话虽如此 但我不该打你 抱歉 |
[40:38] | And I’m sorry for… | 我也很抱歉因为… |
[40:44] | I’m just sorry. | 就是很抱歉 |
[40:45] | Can we make an agreement? | 我们能商量件事吗 |
[40:47] | Yes. | 可以 |
[40:50] | No more apologies. | 别再道歉了 |
[40:57] | Do you wanna go be heroes? | 想去当英雄吗 |
[41:31] | Pestilence. | 是瘟疫 |