时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We got rid of two out of the three Worldkillers. | 三个灭世者 我们杀掉了两个 |
[00:06] | Ruby Arias must die. | 鲁比·阿里亚斯必须死 |
[00:10] | Hi, Patricia. | 帕翠莎 |
[00:11] | You were my mother. | 你是我母亲 |
[00:12] | And I always wanted what was best for you. | 而我一直都为你着想 |
[00:14] | So you just let me leave? | 所以你就任我离开吗 |
[00:16] | There’s too much at stake for you to still be mad at me. | 如果你还生我的气 会牵扯太多利害关系 |
[00:18] | I said we would work together. | 我说我们可以合作 |
[00:20] | Never said it would be sunshine and rainbows. | 但从没说过会阳光普照其乐融融 |
[00:22] | I’m Guardian. | 我是守护者 |
[00:23] | I broke into your lab for Supergirl. | 为了超女 我闯进了你的实验室 |
[00:25] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[00:26] | That wasn’t Lex’s Kryptonite. I figured out how to make it. | 那不是莱克斯的氪石 我弄清楚怎么制作了 |
[00:49] | And I thought I had a nice view from my office. | 我还以为我办公室的景色就够美的了 |
[00:52] | I like waking up next to you. | 我喜欢在你身边醒来的感觉 |
[00:59] | Ever think about getting your own place? | 你有想过租套房子吗 |
[01:02] | I mean, you’re kinda slumming it here at the moment. | 毕竟你现在基本上常住这里了 |
[01:05] | When I first moved to National City, | 我刚搬到纳市的时候 |
[01:06] | I didn’t know if I was gonna stay. | 还不知道自己会不会留下 |
[01:08] | Lex was in prison, the company was in shambles. | 莱克斯在坐牢 公司状况一塌糊涂 |
[01:11] | I didn’t know if I was gonna put down roots, settle down, | 我不知道能不能落脚 安顿下来 |
[01:17] | in case the city rejected me. | 万一纳市排斥我呢 |
[01:19] | Well, it’s been two years. | 你已经来了两年了 |
[01:22] | I think it’s safe to say that you can sign your own lease. | 我觉得你现在可以签租房合同了 |
[01:25] | Even with Supergirl thinking the worst of me? | 哪怕超女认为我是个坏人吗 |
[01:28] | What does she know? | 她又不了解你 |
[01:30] | Asking you to spy on me? | 还让你暗中监视我 |
[01:32] | What do I know? | 我又不了解你 |
[01:37] | I’m really glad I can tell you my secrets now. | 很高兴我终于可以把自己的秘密告诉你了 |
[01:42] | Of course, you can. Me, too. | 当然了 我也很高兴 |
[01:50] | Where is the child? | 那个孩子在哪儿 |
[01:52] | Where’s Ruby Arias? | 鲁比·阿里亚斯在哪儿 |
[01:56] | Where is she– | 她在哪儿 |
[01:58] | You’ll never find her. | 你永远都找不到她 |
[02:08] | I went to the market yesterday, Father. | 我昨天去了市场 父亲 |
[02:10] | I bought some of those cocoa beans. | 我买了一些可可豆 |
[02:12] | I thought we could mix them up | 我想我们可以把它们 |
[02:13] | with some of those Sidamo Guji beans you like so much. | 跟你喜欢的西达摩古吉咖啡豆混合在一起 |
[02:15] | On this planet, they call the mixing of the two brown waters… | 在地球上 我们把这两种棕色水混合而成的饮料 |
[02:20] | a mocha. | 叫做摩卡 |
[02:21] | Please leave me be, Rokar. | 请让我一个人静静 罗卡 |
[02:25] | It’s, uh… | 我… |
[02:28] | It’s not Rokar, it’s J’onn, Father. | 我不是罗卡 我是荣恩 父亲 |
[02:31] | But I still have a little time before seeing the Legion off. | 在为军团送别之前 我还有一点时间 |
[02:36] | But perhaps I could help you with the Ta’ar Ka’riq, | 也许我可以帮你做塔卡里 |
[02:40] | continue the preservation of your memories. | 继续保存你的记忆 |
[02:44] | I haven’t the energy today. | 我今天没有精神 |
[02:46] | I think it would be good for you. | 我觉得那样对你有好处 |
[02:47] | I have not the energy. | 我没精神 |
[02:53] | Maybe | 要不 |
[02:56] | if you could turn on the vinyl discs, | 你把塑料唱片打开吧 |
[02:59] | that would be nice. | 我会感觉好一些 |
[03:01] | Sure. | 好 |
[03:03] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[03:11] | Chameleon was the first Legionnaire to fall. | 变色龙是第一个倒下的军团士兵 |
[03:13] | Stricken by the Blight. | 患了枯萎病 |
[03:15] | Six more quickly followed. | 很快另外六名成员也中了招 |
[03:17] | So you put them in stasis to save their lives. | 所以你们把他们放进凝滞液来救他们的命 |
[03:19] | It was Brainy’s idea. | 这是布莱尼的主意 |
[03:20] | Keep them on ice until we can find a cure. | 在我们找到解药前将他们妥善保存 |
[03:22] | I was wondering why you hadn’t woken them up to join the fight. | 我之前还在想你们为何不唤醒他们一同作战呢 |
[03:25] | We couldn’t risk exposing your timeline to the sickness. | 我们不能冒险把你们的时间线暴露给枯萎病 |
[03:28] | Couldn’t risk causing the very thing we were trying so hard to prevent. | 以免导致我们拼命阻止的那件事发生 |
[03:31] | But we did prevent it. | 但我们成功阻止了它 |
[03:33] | And with Pestilence defeated in this time, | 瘟疫在这个时代被打败之后 |
[03:34] | they were never infected. | 他们就不会染病 |
[03:36] | So their vitals are back to normal. | 所以他们的生命体征恢复了正常 |
[03:37] | It is imperative that Imra return to the future. | 艾姆拉必须回到未来 |
[03:40] | We don’t know that the Titan Alliance will have held | 由于时间线发生了改变 |
[03:42] | given the change to the timeline. | 我们不知道土卫六联盟会掌握什么 |
[03:44] | Every second we waste | 我们多浪费一秒钟 |
[03:45] | could bring us closer to intergalactic war. | 都有可能会引发星际战争 |
[03:48] | Well, with the Legion’s help, we defeated two Worldkillers. | 在军团的帮助下 我们打败了两个灭世者 |
[03:51] | I think we can handle Reign from here on out. | 我觉得我们自己能搞定主宰 |
[03:54] | Especially with my new cape tricks. | 尤其是我新学会了披风戏法 |
[03:58] | Well, I guess it’s back to the future then. | 看来我们要回到未来了 |
[04:03] | Which I do know is a movie title. I just like saying it. | 我知道这是个电影名 我喜欢说它的感觉 |
[04:06] | Mmm. Yes, honestly, what time traveler doesn’t? | 是的 老实说 哪个时间旅行者会不喜欢呢 |
[04:09] | “Back… | 回到… |
[04:11] | to the future.” | 未来 |
[04:15] | When I first got here, | 我刚来到这里时 |
[04:17] | I assessed you as a first-level intellect. | 我将你评估为一级智力 |
[04:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:21] | As reference, I’m a 12th. | 我是十二级 供你参考 |
[04:22] | Oh, yes. Yes, you’ve mentioned that. | 是的 你提过这一点 |
[04:24] | But now that I’ve gotten to know you, | 但现在对你有所了解之后 |
[04:26] | I realize that you’re actually more accurately categorized | 我发现对你更加准确的评级是 |
[04:30] | as a 1.42-level intellect. | 1.42级的智力 |
[04:34] | Thank you. | 多谢抬举 |
[04:36] | It is I who’s expressing gratitude for all of your help | 该道谢的是我 为了感谢你的帮助 |
[04:40] | with this gift. | 我要送你这份礼物 |
[04:45] | What’s this, space dirt? | 这是什么 太空泥土吗 |
[04:47] | Earth dirt. | 是地球泥土 |
[04:49] | But it is from the 31st century. | 但是来自三十一世纪 |
[04:52] | Are you serious? This is future dirt? | 你说真的吗 这是未来的泥土 |
[04:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:57] | How did you… Did Mon-El tell you about my dirt collection? | 你怎么… 蒙·艾尔跟你说过我收藏泥土吗 |
[04:59] | No, I ran a diagnostic of your personality, | 没有 我对你的性格进行了诊断 |
[05:02] | and calculated with a 98.7% certainty | 计算出有98.7%的可能性 |
[05:04] | that you either collected dirt | 你要么收藏泥土 |
[05:07] | or New York Mets baseball cards. | 要么收藏纽约大都会队棒球卡 |
[05:09] | And judging by the last 783 uninterrupted Major League seasons, | 根据职棒大联盟过去连续783个赛季的情况 |
[05:12] | I figured dirt was more likely to hold its value. | 我认为泥土更有可能保值 |
[05:18] | Shall we embrace? | 可以拥抱一下吗 |
[05:21] | What are you doing? That’s… Oh! | 你这是干什么 这… |
[05:23] | We’re gonna bro-hug. | 我们来个兄弟式拥抱 |
[05:24] | So, this way, and then you wanna… | 先这样 然后再… |
[05:27] | – Yeah. – I’ll go… Uh… | -好 -那我就… |
[05:29] | You… Yeah, that’s good. Yeah. | 你… 很好 |
[05:33] | The worst moment of my life | 我人生中最灰暗的时刻 |
[05:35] | was watching my sister die. | 就是看着我姐姐死去 |
[05:38] | But now, because of your help, | 但如今在你的帮助下 |
[05:42] | I have faith that I’ll see her again. | 我相信我会再次见到她 |
[05:45] | Hey, Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[05:46] | You gotta see what Brainy just got me. | 快看布莱尼刚刚送了我什么 |
[05:48] | Space dirt ain’t got nothing on this baby. | 太空泥土比它可差远了 |
[05:51] | The nerd-fest beckons. | 书呆子聚会在召唤我 |
[05:55] | Mon-El’s changed a lot. | 蒙·艾尔改变了许多 |
[05:56] | He’s become a great man. | 他成为了一个优秀的人 |
[05:59] | And I’m certain you have a lot to do with that. | 这一定有你不少的功劳 |
[06:01] | Thanks, Kara. | 谢谢你 卡拉 |
[06:05] | I think it’s time to buckle in. | 我们该各就各位了 |
[06:06] | I’ll, uh… I’ll help Brainy with the preparations. | 我去帮布莱尼做些准备工作 |
[06:11] | Well, you would think that we would be experts at goodbyes now. | 经历了这么多次离别 我们应该擅长道别才对 |
[06:18] | It’s no secret that I struggled when you got here. | 你也知道 你刚来的时候 我内心很挣扎 |
[06:22] | Yeah, you weren’t the only one. | 嗯 我跟你一样 |
[06:24] | But I can honestly say now, truthfully… | 但我现在可以真心地说 |
[06:29] | I’m really happy I got to see you again. | 我很高兴能再次见到你 |
[06:33] | Witnessed the man you’ve become. | 见证你改变之后的样子 |
[06:40] | It meant the world to me to be back here with you. | 能回来跟你和大家再次相聚 |
[06:45] | And with everyone. | 与你并肩作战 |
[06:47] | To fight by your side. | 对我意义重大 |
[06:49] | I’m really gonna miss your friendship. | 我会想念与你的友谊 |
[06:54] | Kara, there’s been an attack at Lena’s penthouse. | 卡拉 莉娜的顶层办公室遭到了袭击 |
[06:58] | Go. | 去吧 |
[07:02] | Man, J’onn’s gonna be sad he missed you. | 荣恩没赶上跟你道别 肯定很难过 |
[07:06] | Yeah, tell him it’s okay. | 告诉他没关系 |
[07:08] | I’ll see him in a thousand years. | 我们一千年后见 |
[07:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | Why would Reign go after Lena? | 主宰为什么要来找莉娜 |
[07:24] | Well, Lena did imprison Reign and then, you know, | 毕竟莉娜囚禁过主宰 |
[07:27] | experimented on her for a little bit. | 还对她做了些实验嘛 |
[07:29] | But revenge isn’t Reign’s MO. | 但报仇不像是主宰的作风 |
[07:31] | – I agree. – You’re right. | -同意 -你说得对 |
[07:33] | Reign wasn’t looking for me. | 主宰不是来找我的 |
[07:35] | She was looking for Ruby. | 她在找鲁比 |
[07:37] | – Is she… – Reign won’t find her. | -她… -主宰找不到她的 |
[07:39] | Ruby’s safe, I promise. | 鲁比很安全 我保证 |
[07:41] | And are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:43] | Fine. | 我很好 |
[07:45] | So, Reign is after Ruby and she started with Lena. | 主宰在找鲁比 她先来了莉娜这里 |
[07:48] | Where else might she look? | 她还会去哪儿找呢 |
[07:50] | Sam’s mother, Patricia, she’s got a farm outside the city. | 小萨的母亲 帕翠莎 她在城外有座农场 |
[07:53] | Supergirl and I will go get Patricia to safety | 我和超女去把帕翠莎送到安全的地方 |
[07:54] | and then wait for Reign to attack. | 然后等待主宰攻击 |
[07:56] | Anything you’ve discovered while studying Reign | 你在研究主宰时发现她有什么特性 |
[07:58] | that you think we should add to our arsenal? | 让我们有必要升级军备的吗 |
[08:00] | Electricity. | 电击 |
[08:02] | It was how I was able to wake Reign up | 我就是用这种办法把主宰唤醒 |
[08:04] | and force her back down. | 再把她逼退的 |
[08:05] | Ooh, I can retrofit something. | 我可以翻新某个装备 |
[08:08] | – Alex? – I need to get to Ruby. | -艾丽克斯 -我要去找鲁比 |
[08:10] | I told you, she’s in a safe place. | 我说了 她待在安全的地方 |
[08:13] | And the less people that know about that, | 越少人知道那个地方 |
[08:14] | the safer the place will be. | 它就越安全 |
[08:16] | I understand that, but she’s probably afraid. | 我明白 但她可能很害怕 |
[08:20] | Lena, please let me just get to her, just in case. | 莉娜 拜托让我去找她吧 以防万一 |
[08:23] | Where Ruby is, Reign will never find her. | 主宰永远也找不到鲁比的藏身之地 |
[08:28] | It’s not on any maps. You can’t see it from space. | 地图上没有标注 从太空也观测不到 |
[08:31] | Nobody knows about it, except for me and my brother. | 除了我和我哥之外 没人知道那个地方 |
[08:35] | And how does Lex know about it? | 莱克斯是怎么知道那个地方的 |
[08:37] | Because it’s his mansion. | 因为那是他的府邸 |
[08:56] | Patricia Arias, we need to talk to you. | 帕翠莎·阿里亚斯 我们要跟你谈谈 |
[09:01] | Let’s go. | 咱们上 |
[09:04] | Mrs. Arias? | 阿里亚斯太太 |
[09:05] | Francis Pierce, I told you | 弗朗西斯·皮尔斯 我告诉过你 |
[09:07] | that the next time I caught you in my house looking for pills, | 下次再让我逮到你来我家找药片 |
[09:11] | I was gonna put a hole through your thieving hand. | 我就射穿你那只贼手 |
[09:18] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[09:21] | We’re sorry if we startled you, Mrs. Arias. | 如果吓到你了 我们很抱歉 阿里亚斯太太 |
[09:23] | This is J’onn J’onzz from the FBI. | 这位是联调局的荣恩·荣兹 |
[09:27] | We have reason to believe that Reign is on her way here. | 我们认为主宰正在赶过来 |
[09:29] | Which means this house isn’t safe. | 这意味着这座房子不安全 |
[09:32] | We need to get you out of it. | 我们要带你离开 |
[09:36] | She’s her, isn’t she? | 她就是她 是吧 |
[09:40] | My Sam is Reign. | 我的小萨就是主宰 |
[09:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:50] | I, uh… I never told her where she was from. | 我… 我从来没跟她讲过她的身世 |
[09:53] | I… | 我… |
[09:54] | I just wanted her to be normal, | 我只想让她做个正常人 |
[09:56] | and then when she was ten, | 后来她十岁的时候 |
[09:58] | she started doodling all over her books. | 开始在书上到处乱画 |
[10:01] | It was like something inside her just needed to get out… | 就好像这是她内心的想法 必须宣泄出来 |
[10:03] | and I punished her for it. | 我为此惩罚了她 |
[10:08] | I grounded her, and I tore up the pages. | 我关了她禁闭 还把书都撕碎了 |
[10:26] | So she drew it on the wall to spite me. | 所以她就画在墙上来激怒我 |
[10:29] | When I saw the same mark all over the news, I knew. | 当我在新闻上看到这个符号的时候 我就知道了 |
[10:34] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[10:36] | All I ever wanted to do was to protect her. | 一直以来我都想保护她 |
[10:40] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这是我唯一的心愿 |
[10:44] | When we bury things… | 我们想要掩藏的东西… |
[10:49] | And I should’ve known this, but… | 我早该知道的 可是… |
[10:52] | When we bury things, | 我们想要掩藏的东西 |
[10:54] | they come at you even harder. | 它们会加倍地回来报复你 |
[10:58] | What Sam’s become has nothing to do with the way she was raised. | 小萨现在的样子跟你养育她的方式没有关系 |
[11:01] | I was an awful mother. | 我是个不称职的母亲 |
[11:04] | I kicked her out. | 我把她扫地出门 |
[11:07] | I’ve never even met my granddaughter. | 我从来都没见过我的外孙女 |
[11:13] | We need to… get you out of here before she comes. | 我们要赶在她来之前 带你离开这里 |
[11:16] | No, if she’s coming here, I wanna be here when she does. | 不 如果她要来 那我就在这儿等她 |
[11:21] | I kicked her out when I should’ve helped her. | 我在本该帮她的时候 把她赶出了家门 |
[11:26] | I am not gonna turn away from her now. | 这次我不要再离她而去了 |
[11:38] | Not much further, Agent Danvers. | 就快到了 丹弗斯特工 |
[11:40] | I’m fine, Mrs. Queller. | 我没事 夸勒夫人 |
[11:42] | Of course, you are. | 当然了 |
[11:43] | I mean, you’re in much better shape than me. | 毕竟你的身体比我好多了 |
[11:46] | You don’t have these knees I have to contend with. | 你不像我一样膝盖行动不便 |
[11:48] | Do you know, it took me a week | 知道吗 我花了一个星期 |
[11:50] | to get used to the distances in this place. | 才习惯了要走这么远的路 |
[11:52] | The step count from wing to wing, 5,000. | 从一个侧厅去另一个要走五千步 |
[11:56] | Slightly bigger than my townhouse. | 比我家的联排别墅稍微大点 |
[11:57] | Well, I’m in a studio, so… | 我家只是个小工作室 |
[12:00] | And the creepy decor. | 还有这里诡异的装潢 |
[12:02] | Oh, this one. | 这幅画啊 |
[12:04] | Worse than the Mona Lisa. | 比《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》还恐怖 |
[12:06] | Her eyes follow you everywhere. | 她的眼睛会跟着你转 |
[12:08] | Not in a good way. | 很瘆人 |
[12:09] | But, you know, if you can overlook some of the furnishings | 但如果你能忽略某些家具 |
[12:12] | and the fact that the owner was a serial killer. | 以及主人是个连环杀人犯这个事实的话 |
[12:14] | Luckily, we haven’t found a body yet. | 幸好我们还没发现尸体 |
[12:16] | And the amenities are really quite fantastic. | 而且这里的便利设施简直太赞了 |
[12:21] | Ruby doll, look who’s come to pay you a visit. | 鲁比宝贝 快看谁来看你了 |
[12:24] | Aunt Alex. | 艾丽克斯阿姨 |
[12:27] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re okay. | 看到你没事我就放心了 |
[12:28] | Is my mom with you? | 我妈有跟你一起来吗 |
[12:30] | No. She’s still sick. | 没有 她的病还没好 |
[12:33] | What’s wrong with her? | 她得了什么病 |
[12:34] | She won’t tell me, and Lena won’t tell me. | 她不肯告诉我 莉娜也不告诉我 |
[12:37] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[12:39] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[12:41] | I haven’t heard from her in days, | 我有几天没听到她的消息了 |
[12:42] | and on the news, there are stories about the Pestilence outbreak. | 而且在新闻上 有瘟疫爆发的新闻 |
[12:45] | Is that what this is? Was my mom infected? | 就是因为这件事吗 我妈妈被感染了吗 |
[12:47] | No, Ruby. No. | 不 鲁比 不是 |
[12:49] | I’m 12 years old, Alex. I can handle anything. | 我十二岁了 艾丽克斯 我能应付得来 |
[12:52] | Just tell me what it is. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[12:54] | I would if I knew. | 我知道的话会告诉你的 |
[12:56] | But I don’t. | 但我不知道 |
[12:59] | Now, why don’t you take me on a tour of this mausoleum? | 现在给我介绍一下这个鬼地方吧 |
[13:03] | I heard there is an indoor pool? | 我听说这里有室内游泳池 |
[13:08] | Everything is set. | 一切都准备好了 |
[13:10] | Patricia’s in the safe room. | 帕翠莎在安全屋 |
[13:13] | She said we can grab anything out of the fridge if we want. | 她说我们可以从冰箱里随意拿吃的 |
[13:17] | She said there’s pudding. | 她说里边有布丁 |
[13:19] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:26] | Mon-El and everyone missed you this morning. | 蒙·艾尔和大家今早没能见到你 |
[13:28] | Uh, yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 是啊 真是对不住 |
[13:30] | I was, um, dealing with my father. | 我是在解决我父亲的问题 |
[13:34] | Since the incident at the DEO, | 自从超查部的意外之后 |
[13:36] | he has become increasingly depressed. | 他就变得越来越抑郁 |
[13:40] | Irritable, if I push him. | 如果我太激进 他还会发怒 |
[13:42] | Can Alex prescribe something? | 能不能让艾丽克斯开点药 |
[13:46] | I’m giving him Martian medicine, which helps. | 我给了他火星药物 有点帮助 |
[13:52] | But the reality is, with the psychic dampener on, | 但现实是 戴上精神能力抑制器后 |
[13:54] | there isn’t really much he can do. | 他就没有什么能做的了 |
[14:00] | Yeah, I know I needed to protect him, | 我知道我要保护他 |
[14:03] | protect all of us, but… | 保护我们所有人 但是… |
[14:06] | I still wish there was some way I could make him feel useful. | 我依然希望能有办法让他感觉到自己有用 |
[14:13] | There are moments when he doesn’t seem to remember who I am. | 有时候他好像不记得我是谁了 |
[14:18] | Thinks I’m someone from his past. | 以为我是他曾经认识的人 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry, J’onn. | 真抱歉 荣恩 |
[14:24] | It’s funny how his past memories are so clear to him, | 他过去的记忆似乎非常清晰 |
[14:27] | yet his present thoughts are so chaotic. | 但是当下的思想却十分混乱 |
[14:43] | Pestilence. | 瘟疫 |
[14:45] | How? | 怎么会 |
[15:01] | Patricia? | 帕翠莎 |
[15:09] | Are you home? | 你在家吗 |
[15:42] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[15:45] | Sweetheart, it’s Mommy. | 亲爱的 是妈妈 |
[15:49] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[15:54] | But I’ve come back for you. | 但是我回来找你了 |
[15:58] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[16:05] | So much. | 想死了 |
[16:40] | Sam! | 小萨 |
[16:44] | Sam, I know you’re in there. | 小萨 我知道你在 |
[16:46] | I know my daughter’s in there. | 我知道我的女儿在 |
[16:48] | And I need her to understand, you are not this monster. | 我需要她明白 你跟这个怪物不一样 |
[16:52] | You are kind and good. You are everything that I wasn’t. | 你仁慈善良 拥有我以前不曾有过的品质 |
[16:57] | You’re not this. | 你跟她不一样 |
[16:58] | Honey, if you’re listening, if you can hear me, | 亲爱的 如果你在听 如果你能听到我说话 |
[17:01] | I need you to rise up! | 我需要你站起来 |
[17:04] | Not for me. Not for me, Sam. | 不是为我 不是为我 小萨 |
[17:06] | This is for Ruby. | 这是为了鲁比 |
[17:07] | For your daughter. | 为了你的女儿 |
[17:12] | What did you do for your daughter? | 你为你的女儿做过什么 |
[17:17] | No! | 不 |
[17:21] | I love you, Sam. | 我爱你 小萨 |
[17:23] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[17:35] | She’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[17:37] | Reign’s has all the Worldkiller’s powers. | 主宰拥有了所有灭世者的能力 |
[17:41] | Let’s get her out of here. | 咱们把她送走吧 |
[17:42] | We gotta go. | 咱们得走了 |
[17:54] | Oh, yes. | 不错 |
[17:56] | This view is beautiful. | 这景色确实很美 |
[17:59] | How long till we reach the disruption? | 我们离到达干扰还有多久 |
[18:01] | Five hours, 22 minutes, 16 seconds. | 5小时22分钟16秒 |
[18:09] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[18:11] | What’s a shame? | 有什么可惜的 |
[18:12] | I was calculating the odds of Supergirl and DEO defeating Reign | 我在计算超女和超查部打败主宰的几率 |
[18:16] | now that her power has tripled. | 现在她的力量翻了三倍 |
[18:19] | Tripled? | 三倍 |
[18:20] | It appears she’s absorbed the powers of Pestilence and Purity. | 看起来她吸收了瘟疫和纯粹的力量 |
[18:23] | Wait, how do you know this? | 等等 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:25] | I bugged the DEO… | 我监听了超查部 |
[18:28] | In the dirt I gave Winn. | 就是我给温的那份泥土 |
[18:30] | And he thinks he’s a 1.42-level intellect. | 他还以为他有1.42级的智力 |
[18:32] | Why would you bug them? | 你为什么要监听他们 |
[18:34] | I grew quite fond of Supergirl and her compatriots. | 我越来越喜欢超女和她的伙伴们了 |
[18:37] | I wanted to keep tabs. | 我想要保持关注 |
[18:39] | Tell me the odds. | 告诉我几率 |
[18:40] | On their own, they have a 51% chance of success. | 只靠他们自己的话 有51%的几率成功 |
[18:44] | But ironically, if only one Legionnaire had stayed behind, | 但讽刺的是 如果有一位军团士兵留下 |
[18:46] | their success rate jumps to 88.8%. | 他们成功的几率就会提高到88.8% |
[18:49] | Technically, the odds are in their favor. | 从理论上来说 他们的胜算很大 |
[18:51] | Wait, but if Reign absorbed Pestilence’s powers, | 等等 要是主宰吸收了瘟疫的力量 |
[18:53] | then she could still become the Blight. | 那她还是可能会变成枯萎病 |
[18:55] | Negative. I checked the vitals of our sleeping Legionnaires. | 不会 我检查了我们休眠军团士兵的生命体征 |
[18:58] | No Blight. | 没有枯萎病 |
[19:00] | That’s a certainty. | 这是肯定的 |
[19:01] | The only certainty. | 也是唯一能肯定的事情 |
[19:03] | We have to help them. | 我们要帮助他们 |
[19:04] | Supergirl’s fight is not our fight. | 超女的战斗与我们无关 |
[19:06] | Besides, we have to get Imra home. | 再说 我们得送艾姆拉回家 |
[19:09] | Supergirl is stronger than any Legionnaire. | 超女比任何军团士兵都强大 |
[19:11] | I have faith in her. | 我对她有信心 |
[19:19] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[19:22] | I’m going to check the stasis chambers | 我去检查凝滞仓 |
[19:24] | for re-entry into our time. | 准备重新回到我们的时间 |
[19:33] | Patricia. | 帕翠莎 |
[19:36] | Patricia? | 帕翠莎 |
[19:42] | Stay with us. | 保持清醒 |
[19:45] | When you see Sam, | 等你见到小萨 |
[19:48] | you’ll tell her that I’m sorry. | 你要告诉她我很抱歉 |
[19:53] | That I should have held her close. | 我应该把她留在身边 |
[19:56] | And tell Ruby… | 再告诉鲁比 |
[19:58] | Tell her that her grandmother loved her. | 告诉她 她外婆很爱她 |
[20:05] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[20:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:32] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[20:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:36] | Patricia Arias is dead. | 帕翠莎·阿里亚斯死了 |
[20:40] | And Reign killed her. | 主宰杀了她 |
[20:45] | And she absorbed Purity and Pestilence’s powers, | 她还吸收了纯粹和瘟疫的能力 |
[20:48] | so she’s now more dangerous than ever. | 所以她现在比以往更危险了 |
[20:51] | Lena, you are going to have to tell Supergirl | 莉娜 你必须告诉超女 |
[20:53] | that you know how to make Kryptonite. | 你知道怎么制作氪石 |
[20:55] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[20:56] | James, you know I can’t do that. | 詹姆斯 你知道我不能那么做 |
[20:58] | Lena, you have to. | 莉娜 你必须告诉她 |
[21:00] | Okay, Reign is out there killing innocent people, | 主宰正在四处杀害无辜的人 |
[21:02] | and you are the only one with the means to stop her. | 只有你有阻止她的手段 |
[21:04] | You know what happened | 你也知道 |
[21:06] | when I told Supergirl I had Kryptonite. | 当我告诉超女我有氪石时她的反应 |
[21:07] | Years of goodwill vanished in an instant. | 我多年来的善举瞬间毫无意义 |
[21:10] | – I became the enemy. – That’s not true. | -我成了敌人 -不是那样的 |
[21:12] | You’re not being realistic, James, okay? | 你的想法太不现实了 詹姆斯 |
[21:15] | We both know that Supergirl | 我们都知道超女 |
[21:17] | sees Kryptonite as a personal assault. | 视氪石为一种人身攻击 |
[21:19] | She sees it as a hostile attack on her very nature, | 她认为那是对她本质的恶意攻击 |
[21:21] | and she will do everything in her power | 她会竭尽所能 |
[21:23] | to stop me from making it, | 阻止我制造氪石 |
[21:24] | even if I’m using it for good. | 哪怕我是用来做好事 |
[21:26] | I just, I can’t… I just can’t allow that to happen. | 我不能 我不能让那种事发生 |
[21:30] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:32] | Supergirl has seen Kryptonite in a certain way, | 超女对氪石一直特别防备 |
[21:34] | but that’s only because your brother | 但那只是因为你哥哥 |
[21:37] | tried to use it to kill Superman. | 试图用它来杀死超人 |
[21:40] | But this is different. | 可这次不同 |
[21:41] | The world’s biggest enemy happens to have | 世界最大的敌人恰好与超女 |
[21:43] | the same weakness as Supergirl. | 拥有同样的弱点 |
[21:45] | So if you come to her as an ally, | 假如你作为盟友 |
[21:48] | with this, to try to help her catch Reign, | 用氪石帮助她捕获主宰 |
[21:51] | believe me, she will be grateful. | 相信我 她会感谢你的 |
[21:59] | That’s horrible. | 太让人难过了 |
[22:02] | Yeah. No, no, thanks for calling. | 是的 谢谢你来电 |
[22:07] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[22:08] | Who needs your help, my mom? | 谁需要你的帮助 是我妈吗 |
[22:10] | Uh, no. No, no one. | 不 没有谁 |
[22:11] | Hey, why don’t we go watch a movie? | 不如我们看部电影 |
[22:14] | Mrs. Queller told me that they have Young Frankenstein, | 夸勒夫人告诉我这里有《新科学怪人》 |
[22:16] | which just so happens to be one of my all-time favorite movies. | 那刚好是我最喜欢的电影之一 |
[22:20] | Stop lying to me! | 别再骗我了 |
[22:22] | Ruby, I’m not lying, okay? | 鲁比 我没说谎 |
[22:25] | That call wasn’t even about your mom. | 那通电话与你妈妈无关 |
[22:28] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[22:29] | So, let’s watch a movie. | 我们看电影吧 |
[22:33] | Right, I’m gonna go talk to Mrs. Queller, | 好 我去和夸勒夫人商量一下 |
[22:35] | and she’ll hook us up with popcorn | 让她帮我们准备些爆米花 |
[22:37] | and ice-cold soda, and Gene Wilder. | 冰镇汽水 看吉恩·怀尔德 |
[22:39] | I mean, come on, this is gonna be amazing. | 信我的 会很棒的 |
[22:41] | You just hang tight. I’ll be right back. | 你在这里等着 我去去就回 |
[23:07] | You should be resting. | 你该多休息 |
[23:09] | I need to be on my feet. Lying down is just so boring. | 我得来回走走 躺着太无聊了 |
[23:16] | I told Patricia I’d give a message to Sam, but… | 我答应帕翠莎会把她的话告诉小萨 不过 |
[23:20] | I don’t know if I’m ever gonna see Sam again. | 我不知道还会不会再见到小萨 |
[23:22] | Even with everything I’ve learned from Mon-El, | 哪怕我从蒙·艾尔那学了这么多 |
[23:25] | Reign has me outmatched on every level. | 主宰仍在各方面都胜我一筹 |
[23:29] | J’onn, how am I gonna fight her? | 荣恩 我要怎样与她抗衡 |
[23:31] | Usually, your secret weapon is your heart, Supergirl. | 通常你的秘密武器是你的仁心 超女 |
[23:34] | But I didn’t see even a glimpse of humanity left in Reign | 可我不认为主宰身上还存有任何人性 |
[23:37] | that you could reason with. | 可以讲通情理 |
[23:41] | White Martians are as soulless as Reign. | 白火星人与主宰一样无情 |
[23:44] | When you battled them, were you ever able to get through to them? | 当你与他们抗争时 你说动过他们吗 |
[23:47] | Besides M’gann, no. | 除了梅根 没有 |
[23:50] | But I just used my skills as a warrior, like you. | 我只用我的技能去奋战 像你一样 |
[23:55] | But there was one amongst us | 不过我们中有一个人 |
[23:56] | who thought they could reason with them. | 认为他可以和白火星人讲通道理 |
[23:59] | And he did. | 他做到了 |
[24:02] | He got them to spare his life. | 他说服他们留他一条命 |
[24:09] | Father? | 父亲 |
[24:12] | Ursula, you should not have come. | 乌苏拉 你不该来 |
[24:16] | When I told Kemler | 当我告诉克姆勒 |
[24:18] | I didn’t agree with his position on the Eradicator project, | 我不同意他对歼灭者计划的看法 |
[24:21] | I wasn’t looking to be persuaded. | 我可没打算被你们说服 |
[24:23] | Father, this is not Ursula. This is Kara, my friend. | 父亲 这不是乌苏拉 是我朋友卡拉 |
[24:29] | Of course, you are. | 当然 |
[24:30] | We came because we could use your help. | 我们来是因为我们需要你的帮助 |
[24:33] | I’m of no help to any being. Please leave me be. | 我帮不上任何人 请不要打扰我 |
[24:36] | Father, I just need to — | 父亲 我只是需要 |
[24:37] | I said no, J’onn! | 我说了不 荣恩 |
[24:40] | Dad, look, I know you cannot | 爸 我知道你如今 |
[24:41] | journey through your mind like you once did, I know that. | 无法像过去那样善用心智 我知道 |
[24:44] | But your memories are still intact. | 可你的记忆还在 |
[24:47] | None of it has been lost | 从你开始练习塔卡里后 |
[24:48] | since you’ve been doing the Ta’ar Ka’riq. | 没有失去过任何记忆 |
[24:50] | You just need help to access it. | 你只要一点帮助就能想起来 |
[24:53] | I can do nothing for you. | 我帮不上你的忙 |
[24:55] | I’ve had enough failure. | 我失败够多次了 |
[25:07] | J’onn told me that when the Greens | 荣恩告诉我绿火星人 |
[25:09] | chose to fight the Whites, | 选择与白火星人开战时 |
[25:11] | you pleaded with those in charge to have open talks, | 你恳求负责人进行公开谈话 |
[25:13] | is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[25:16] | Everyone else just saw their aggression, | 其他人只看到他们的侵略性 |
[25:18] | but you saw something you could reason with. | 可你看到了能说通道理的特质 |
[25:21] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[25:24] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[25:30] | Father. | 父亲 |
[25:31] | Do not play tricks on me. | 不要用幻象骗我 |
[25:34] | Just look at me in this form, Father. | 看着这个形态的我 父亲 |
[25:35] | Like you did when you saw Ursula. | 就像你看到乌苏拉时一样 |
[25:37] | You remembered exactly your past conversation. | 曾经的谈话你都记得很清楚 |
[25:40] | Now, look at me, | 快看着我 |
[25:41] | and tell me why you think you can get through to me. | 告诉我你为什么认为你能说动我 |
[25:43] | Get through to you? | 说动你 |
[25:46] | You’re as stubborn and righteous as Phobos. | 你像火卫一一样顽固刚直 |
[25:48] | I can’t persuade you of anything | 我不能说服你听进任何话 |
[25:50] | you don’t already believe in. | 除非是你已经相信的 |
[25:53] | Whites kept you alive, why? | 白火星人没有杀你 为什么 |
[25:55] | Because I knew that the sacred scrolls | 因为我知道他们有多重视 |
[25:57] | were important to them. | 神圣卷轴 |
[25:58] | And inside my mind, | 在我的头脑中 |
[26:00] | I held all the knowledge and secrets of those scrolls. | 我掌握了那些卷轴的全部知识与秘密 |
[26:03] | And if they killed you, | 如果他们杀了你 |
[26:05] | that knowledge would be lost to them forever. | 他们就永远失去那些知识了 |
[26:09] | You abandoned your own beliefs and appealed to theirs. | 你放弃了自己的信仰去迎合他们的 |
[26:13] | To their code. | 迎合他们的准则 |
[26:14] | And Reign has been pretty clear about her code of justice. | 主宰一直在声张她的正义准则 |
[26:19] | Father, you might just have saved us today. | 父亲 你今天可能救了我们一命 |
[26:24] | – I have? – You have. | -是吗 -是的 |
[26:34] | We’re approaching the disruption. | 我们正在接近干扰 |
[26:39] | Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔 |
[26:42] | You need to go back. | 你得回去 |
[26:44] | What? | 什么 |
[26:45] | No. No, despite Brainy’s odds, | 不 无论布莱尼说几率如何 |
[26:47] | I’m sure they’ll find a way to defeat Reign. | 我相信他们会找到方法战胜主宰的 |
[26:48] | I’m going with you to the future. | 我要和你一起去未来 |
[26:50] | We’re near there. | 我们就快到了 |
[26:51] | You’re saying that | 你这么说 |
[26:52] | because you think it’s what you need to do for me, | 是因为你认为 出于责任感 |
[26:55] | out of duty. | 你需要为我这么做 |
[26:57] | But this time needs you, Mon-El. | 但是这个时代需要你 蒙·艾尔 |
[27:00] | You need to help them. | 你要帮助他们 |
[27:01] | And you need to go back so you can figure out | 你需要回去 这样你就能搞清楚 |
[27:04] | what’s been weighing on your heart. | 你内心苦恼的是什么 |
[27:05] | I’m with you, Imra. | 我现在和你一起 艾姆拉 |
[27:07] | I risked our lives and our marriage | 我拿着我们的生命和婚姻做赌注 |
[27:10] | to stop Pestilence. | 来阻止瘟疫 |
[27:11] | I still believe it was worth it. | 我仍然相信那是值得的 |
[27:13] | I hoped that once we left, | 我曾经希望只要我们走了 |
[27:15] | you’d put your feelings for Kara behind you. | 你会放下你对卡拉的感情 |
[27:19] | I swear I never… | 我发誓我从来没… |
[27:20] | You’ve done nothing wrong. | 你什么也没有做错 |
[27:22] | You’ve tried to bury your feelings. | 你尽力埋藏你的感情 |
[27:25] | You behaved honorably. | 你的举止很体面 |
[27:29] | You must know that I would never do anything to dishonor you. | 你必须知道我绝不会做任何让你羞辱的事 |
[27:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:33] | But I need a man, a partner… | 但是我需要一个男人 一个伴侣 |
[27:39] | Who will choose me with a full heart. | 一个会全心全意选择我的人 |
[27:42] | Go back. | 回去吧 |
[27:44] | Help her fight Reign. | 帮她对抗主宰 |
[27:46] | If you stay, then that’s your destiny. | 如果你留下来 那就是你的命运 |
[27:49] | If you return, I’ll know you have no doubts. | 如果你回来 我就会知道你毫无疑虑了 |
[28:02] | – Lena. – Supergirl. | -莉娜 -超女 |
[28:04] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[28:05] | But don’t be alarmed, it’s in a lead-lined case. | 但别紧张 东西在铅封箱子里 |
[28:08] | Is that Kryptonite? | 是氪石吗 |
[28:09] | To help you fight Reign. | 帮助你对抗主宰 |
[28:12] | Oh, you have gall, lying to my face. | 你真有胆 当着我的面骗我 |
[28:16] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[28:18] | I did not lie. | 我没骗你 |
[28:20] | This isn’t Lex’s, it’s mine. | 这不是莱克斯的 是我的 |
[28:23] | I figured out how to make it, and I did. | 我想出了方法 我制造出来了 |
[28:24] | And I supercharged it just for Reign. | 为了主宰 我用增压器将其增强了 |
[28:26] | You what? | 什么 |
[28:29] | You are going to turn over the formula to Alex. | 你要把配方交给艾丽克斯 |
[28:31] | You are going to take any Kryptonian elements from your lab | 你要把你实验室里所有的氪星元素 |
[28:34] | and bring them to the DEO, | 都带去超查部 |
[28:35] | and you are never going to make Kryptonite ever again. | 而且你绝对不能再制造氪石 |
[28:40] | You know, I knew this is how you’d react. | 我就知道你会是这种反应 |
[28:43] | But James Olsen convinced me | 但詹姆斯·奥尔森说服我 |
[28:43] | that we were on the same side. | 我们是站在同一阵线的 |
[28:45] | He thought you’d actually be grateful. | 他以为你会很心存感激 |
[28:47] | You think I should be grateful | 你认为你掌握了如何制造 |
[28:49] | that you learned how to make the one substance | 这座星球上唯一能杀死我的物质 |
[28:51] | on this planet that can kill me? | 而我应该对此心存感激吗 |
[28:52] | Thousands of things can kill me, Supergirl. | 成千上万的东西可以杀死我 超女 |
[28:54] | And everyone else on this planet. | 还有这座星球上的每一个人 |
[28:57] | Fire. But we don’t go around banning bonfires or candles. | 火能烧死人 但我们不会禁止篝火或是蜡烛 |
[29:00] | Cars kill people every day, and yet we still have the courage | 每天都有人死于车祸 但是每天早上 |
[29:02] | to get in every morning and drive ourselves to work. | 我们还是有勇气坐进车里 开车去上班 |
[29:05] | There is one element on the planet that kills a Kryptonian, | 这个星球上只有一样东西能杀死氪星人 |
[29:07] | and you can’t tolerate its existence. | 而你却无法忍受其存在 |
[29:08] | – No. – You really do have a god complex. | -别 -你真的有上帝情结 |
[29:14] | Do you know what it’s like | 你知不知道走进一个房间 |
[29:16] | to walk into a room and your skin feel like it’s going to be | 感觉皮肤灼热得要从骨头上脱离下来 |
[29:19] | seared off your bones? | 那是一种什么感觉吗 |
[29:21] | Or like nails are running through your blood? | 或像是指甲在你的血液中流淌 |
[29:24] | That’s what Kryptonite feels like. | 氪石给我的就是这种感受 |
[29:26] | I don’t know, it sounds like exactly what you need to subdue Reign. | 听起来这正是你需要用来征服主宰的东西 |
[29:33] | I need to be the only person | 我需要成为这个星球上 |
[29:34] | in control of Kryptonite on this planet. | 唯一掌控氪石的人 |
[29:37] | Even if I did trust you, even if we were on the same side, | 即使我相信你 即使我们站在同一阵线 |
[29:40] | this substance is so lethal to me | 这个物质对我来说是致命的 |
[29:44] | that I can’t risk encountering it by mistake. | 我不能冒被它伤害的危险 |
[29:47] | Trust is hard for me, too, Supergirl, | 我也很难信任别人 超女 |
[29:50] | but since we seem to need each other, | 但是既然我们需要彼此 |
[29:51] | we’re just gonna have to figure it out. | 我们就得想办法学着信任 |
[30:02] | Hi, you’ve reached he voicemail of Sam and Ruby. | 你好 这里是萨姆和鲁比的语音信箱 |
[30:06] | We can’t get to the phone, so leave us a message. | 我们无法接听电话 有事请留言 |
[30:10] | Mom, please pick up. I need to see you. | 妈 接电话吧 我要见你 |
[30:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[30:17] | I just wanna talk to you. | 我只想跟你聊聊 |
[30:18] | Please pick up or come get me. | 接电话 或是来找我吧 |
[30:20] | I need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[30:21] | Please pick up. | 接电话吧 |
[30:27] | All right, I think I finally got the projector working. | 我想我终于弄好投影仪了 |
[30:30] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:33] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[30:41] | Ruby. | 鲁比 |
[31:01] | – What is that? – That’s Reign. | -那是什么 -是主宰 |
[31:03] | Get downstairs now. Go. | 赶快去楼下 快去 |
[31:06] | It’s Reign. She’s at Lex’s mansion. | 是主宰 她在莱克斯的府邸 |
[31:09] | Which means she knows Ruby’s there. | 就是说她知道鲁比在那里 |
[31:11] | With Alex. | 和艾丽克斯一起 |
[31:15] | You can’t go. | 你不能去 |
[31:16] | You’re still injured. | 你还受着伤 |
[31:17] | But I can use Lena’s Kryptonite. | 但是我可以用莉娜的氪石 |
[31:19] | There’s no one else. | 只有我可以 |
[31:21] | Actually, there is. | 其实还有其他人 |
[31:24] | Mon-El. | 蒙·艾尔 |
[31:25] | – The future– – The future’s fine. | -未来 -未来不会有事的 |
[31:27] | Brainy and Imra are still on the way. | 布莱尼和艾姆拉还在路上 |
[31:29] | Then why did you– | 那你怎么… |
[31:30] | To help you with your fight against Reign. | 为了帮你对抗主宰 |
[32:00] | All right, come on. | 快走 |
[32:01] | I want you to go hide back over there. | 我要你藏在那后面 |
[32:03] | And keep your eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[33:12] | Reign. | 主宰 |
[33:13] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[33:39] | I can’t get a good shot. | 我这个角度打不中她 |
[34:22] | I got this, Supergirl. | 我来帮你 超女 |
[34:32] | Mom? | 妈 |
[34:38] | Mom? | 妈 |
[34:40] | – No! – Ruby, go. Go, go. | -不 -鲁比 快走 快走 |
[34:45] | Go, get down, down. | 快蹲下 蹲下 |
[34:50] | No, you can’t. | 你休想 |
[34:53] | You would stop me? | 你会阻止我吗 |
[34:55] | I don’t have to. | 不一定 |
[34:56] | You have a code, a purpose. | 你有准则和目标 |
[35:00] | You fight against evil and you dispense justice. | 你对抗邪恶 维护正义 |
[35:04] | You’re here to make a better world, | 你是来创造一个更美好的世界 |
[35:05] | one without sin in it. | 一个没有罪恶的世界 |
[35:07] | But this girl has not sinned. | 但是这个女孩没有罪恶 |
[35:11] | You can’t kill her. | 你不能杀她 |
[35:14] | You won’t. | 你也不会 |
[35:36] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[35:50] | I owe you an apology, | 我欠你一句道歉 |
[35:52] | for being so hard on you. | 我之前对你态度不好 |
[35:54] | Without your Kryptonite, we wouldn’t have stopped her. | 没有你的氪石 我们无法阻止她 |
[35:57] | You just have to understand when it’s Kryptonite, | 请你理解 一旦涉及到氪石 |
[36:00] | to me that’s more than a gun | 对我来说它比一把枪 |
[36:02] | or any of the other dangers you were talking about. | 或是你提到的任何其他危险还要可怕 |
[36:06] | It’s personal. | 它对我很特殊 |
[36:08] | It’s personal to me, too. | 对我也一样 |
[36:11] | It was a way to help my friend. | 是可以帮助朋友的东西 |
[36:14] | I do trust you, Lena. | 我很信任你 莉娜 |
[36:17] | Good. | 那就好 |
[36:24] | If you’ll both excuse me, I’m gonna go work on a cure. | 我先失陪 要去研发解药了 |
[36:34] | Why’d you come back? | 你为什么回来 |
[36:38] | Well, it seems that Brainy | 布莱尼好像 |
[36:39] | might have put a nanny cam in Winn’s dirt. | 在温的泥土上装了监控摄像头 |
[36:42] | That’s upsetting. | 真够变态的 |
[36:45] | So Brainy ran some calculations, and mathematically, | 布莱尼做过一些演算 理论上讲 |
[36:47] | the odds of you beating Reign in her new form | 如果军团的一名成员能够回来帮你 |
[36:50] | exponentially increased if | 那么你打败主宰新宿体的几率 |
[36:52] | one member of the Legion comes back to help. | 就会呈指数比例增长 |
[36:54] | As always, I am thankful for Brainy’s calculations. | 一如既往 我很感谢布莱尼的演算 |
[36:57] | But you didn’t even need me. | 但你根本不需要我 |
[36:59] | Beating Reign using her ethical code against her? | 用主宰自己的道德原则打败她 |
[37:03] | – It’s ingenious. – I have M’yrnn to thank for that. | -太天才了 -这我得感谢梅林 |
[37:06] | And we couldn’t have contained her without you, so… | 而且没有你 我们肯定控制不住她 |
[37:11] | Hopefully, we can keep her here until we turn her back to Sam. | 但愿我们能把她关押到变回小萨的那一天 |
[37:14] | Well, I’m not leaving until the mission’s complete. | 任务完成之前 我是不会离开的 |
[37:17] | And I think we should train. | 我觉得我们应该训练一下 |
[37:19] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊 |
[37:20] | But, uh, later, all right? | 晚一点吧 好吗 |
[37:22] | I’m gonna go talk to Ruby. | 我得去跟鲁比聊聊 |
[37:24] | I promised her grandmother I would tell her something. | 我向她外婆保证过 要转告她一些事 |
[37:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:37] | I have discovered the most incredible thing today. | 我今天发现了非常神奇的东西 |
[37:40] | Did you know, if you grind the coffee beans | 你知道吗 要是把咖啡豆 |
[37:43] | with the cocoa beans, | 和可可豆一起磨 |
[37:44] | you get the most delectable mixture? | 能够得到最美味的成品 |
[37:47] | It makes the flavor sensors of my mouth smile. | 简直能让我的味蕾微笑 |
[37:52] | It’s called a mocha, Father. | 那叫”摩卡” 父亲 |
[37:54] | “Mocha.” | 摩卡 |
[37:58] | I would’ve thought, “Choco-coffee.” | 我会叫它”巧克咖啡” |
[38:02] | “Choco-coffee.” | “巧克咖啡” |
[38:03] | You know, that does kind of have a ring to it. | 你别说 还挺好听的 |
[38:07] | It’s so good to see you up and around, Father. | 看到你打起精神 我很开心 |
[38:09] | You should know that we were able to catch Reign, | 对了 我们已经抓到了主宰 |
[38:13] | thanks to your advice about the White Martians. | 多亏了你给出的关于白火星人的建议 |
[38:16] | I have no recollection of what you’re talking about. | 我完全不记得你在说什么 |
[38:22] | Well, all you need to know is that you helped. | 你只要知道你帮了很大的忙就好 |
[38:27] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[38:30] | Did you know, | 你知道吗 |
[38:31] | if you grind the coffee beans with the cocoa beans, | 要是把咖啡豆和可可豆一起磨 |
[38:35] | you get the most delectable mixture? | 能够得到最美味的成品 |
[38:37] | I did not know that, no. | 我不知道呢 |
[38:40] | I’d like to try it. | 我很想试试 |
[38:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:51] | That was her. | 是她 |
[38:53] | I saw her face. | 我看见她的脸了 |
[38:54] | It looks like her, I know. I know. | 我知道 看起来很像她 |
[38:58] | But I promise you, that’s not your mom. | 但我向你保证 那不是你妈妈 |
[39:01] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要信你 |
[39:04] | You promised she was gonna be okay. | 你保证过她会没事 |
[39:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:10] | I didn’t tell you the truth. | 我没告诉你真相 |
[39:12] | I was hiding it to try and protect you, and I… | 我隐瞒事实是想保护你 我… |
[39:18] | I see now that that was wrong. | 我现在知道我错了 |
[39:22] | I give you my word | 我向你保证 |
[39:25] | that I will do everything within my power to keep you safe. | 我会用尽一切努力 保证你的安全 |
[39:30] | And from here on out, | 而且从今往后 |
[39:33] | I will always be honest with you. | 我永远都会对你坦诚相告 |
[39:38] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[39:48] | – Could you hold the door, please? – Got it. Ooh. | -可以帮忙撑一下门吗 -好 |
[39:52] | – Lena. – Kara. | -莉娜 -卡拉 |
[39:54] | You are a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你可真开心 |
[39:56] | I’ve been missing you for weeks. | 我想了你几个礼拜了 |
[39:58] | I’m so sorry I haven’t been in touch. It’s just… | 很抱歉一直没联系你 只是… |
[40:00] | Oh, don’t apologize about anything. | 不必道歉 |
[40:02] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:04] | Ah, visiting Ruby. | 来看鲁比 |
[40:05] | I didn’t know what to bring, so I brought ice cream. | 我不知道该带什么 所以买了冰淇淋 |
[40:08] | That’s a lot of ice cream. | 这冰淇淋可真够多的 |
[40:10] | Did you hear what happened? | 你听说发生的事了吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 对 我听说了 |
[40:14] | What an awful day for her. | 她今天可真是命途多舛 |
[40:15] | Yeah, that’s an understatement. | 这么说都算轻的了 |
[40:18] | Alex tells me that you’re helping Supergirl fight Reign. | 艾丽克斯说你在帮超女对抗主宰 |
[40:21] | I’m sure she’s so grateful for your help. | 她肯定很感激你的帮助 |
[40:24] | Well… Frankly, I am only working with Supergirl to save Sam | 说实话 我和超女合作是为了救小萨 |
[40:28] | because I have no other choice. | 因为我别无选择 |
[40:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:31] | Well, it’s that old adage. “Never meet your idols, | 老话说得好 “别去见偶像 |
[40:33] | it’ll only lead to disappointment”? | 只会感到幻灭” |
[40:36] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[40:37] | Supergirl’s not all truth and justice like she pretends to be. | 超女并不是表现的那样诚实公正 |
[40:40] | You know, she had James | 她还让詹姆斯 |
[40:41] | break into L-Corp and search my private vault? | 闯进L公司 搜我的私人保险库 |
[40:46] | I’m sure she had a really good reason. | 那她肯定是有充足的理由 |
[40:50] | Of course, James didn’t do it. | 当然 詹姆斯没有照做 |
[40:51] | – Really? – Well, no. | -是吗 -对 |
[40:54] | We’ve been dating each other for months. | 我们已经在一起几个月了 |
[40:55] | He knows me, and he trusts me, and I trust him. | 他了解我 信任我 我也信任他 |
[40:58] | Supergirl went behind my back, | 超女背着我做事 |
[41:00] | and used my personal relationships against me. | 还利用我的私人感情对付我 |
[41:02] | That’s something my mother would do. | 简直像我母亲的所作所为 |
[41:04] | She crossed a line. | 她越界了 |
[41:06] | I can never trust her again. | 我无法再信任她了 |
[41:10] | I didn’t know what flavor Ruby likes, so I bought every flavor. | 我不知道鲁比喜欢什么口味 所以就都买了 |
[41:14] | I hope you brought your appetite. | 希望你胃口不错 |
[41:15] | Oh, you know me. | 你了解我的 |
[41:39] | Tanya, please stop. | 塔尼娅 住手 |
[41:41] | We wanna help you, we promise. | 我们想帮你 我保证 |
[41:43] | In the name of Coville, | 以克维尔之名 |
[41:45] | please bring us back the journal. | 请把那本日记还给我们 |
[41:47] | Tanya! | 塔尼娅 |