时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Supergirl saved me. | 超女拯救了我 |
[00:04] | Coville’s teachings are so misguided. | 克维尔的教义根本是扭曲的 |
[00:06] | In the name of Coville, | 以克维尔之名 |
[00:08] | please bring us back the journal. | 请把那本日记还给我们 |
[00:10] | That was her. I saw her face. | 是她 我看见她的脸了 |
[00:12] | I will do everything within my power to keep you safe. | 我会用尽一切努力 保证你的安全 |
[00:16] | Without your Kryptonite, we wouldn’t have stopped her. | 没有你的氪石 我们无法阻止她 |
[00:18] | I’m gonna go work on a cure. | 我要去研发治愈方法了 |
[00:20] | I broke into your lab. For Supergirl, she asked me to. | 我闯进了你的实验室 为了超女 她要求我的 |
[00:23] | She crossed a line. | 她越界了 |
[00:24] | I can never trust her again. | 我无法再信任她了 |
[00:29] | It’s a biolistic delivery system. | 这是基因枪输送系统 |
[00:31] | It’s usually used for overwriting genes in crops, but… | 它通常用于重写农作物的基因 但是 |
[00:35] | Reign’s cells are closer to plant cells than you’d think. | 主宰的细胞比想象中更接近植物细胞 |
[00:37] | Part of how Kryptonians process sunlight. | 氪星人就是以此处理阳光的 |
[00:40] | How does it work? | 原理是什么 |
[00:41] | You take particles of heavy metal, coat them in DNA, | 把重金属离子包裹在DNA中 |
[00:44] | deliver the payload, | 输送负载 |
[00:45] | and then overwrite Reign’s DNA with Sam’s. | 然后用小萨的DNA重写主宰的DNA |
[00:51] | Plasmid inserted. | 质粒已嵌入 |
[00:54] | Payload rejected. | 负载被排斥 |
[00:57] | I thought this would work. | 我还以为能成功 |
[00:58] | I just need the right vectors with the right metal. | 我需要用正确的金属来做载体 |
[01:01] | I just need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[01:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:04] | Give Lena more time. | 再给莉娜点时间 |
[01:06] | She doesn’t have much left. | 她的时间不多了 |
[01:08] | Because when I’m free, | 因为等我重获自由之后 |
[01:11] | I’m gonna rip out her spine. | 我会把她抽筋扒皮 |
[01:12] | And when that’s done, | 等我解决完她 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna crack this planet in half, | 就会把这座星球夷为平地 |
[01:17] | and you’ll hear every scream– | 你们会听到每一声尖叫… |
[01:18] | Okay, we don’t need to hear that. | 好了 我们用不着听她放狠话 |
[01:21] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[01:22] | It’s a refractive scatter-field. | 是屈光散射场 |
[01:24] | She can’t see us now. | 她现在看不到我们了 |
[01:25] | Even with the X-Ray vision? | 哪怕用X光视线也不行吗 |
[01:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:33] | Even with X-Ray vision. | 哪怕用X光视线也不行 |
[01:34] | The wavelength interference of the force field | 这种力场的波长干涉 |
[01:36] | hurts any Kryptonian that looks at it, | 会伤害任何看向它的氪星人 |
[01:37] | and the shock seems to keep her in check. | 这种冲击似乎能牵制住她 |
[01:40] | Lena, I thought we talked about this. | 莉娜 我们不是商量过了吗 |
[01:42] | You said if you developed any weapons that could hurt Kryptonians, | 你说如果开发出任何能伤害氪星人的武器 |
[01:45] | you would put them on my radar. | 就会及时通知我 |
[01:46] | – This isn’t a weapon. – It might as well be. | -这不是武器 -它有可能成为武器 |
[01:49] | I told you about Kryptonite. | 我把氪石的事告诉了你 |
[01:51] | And I will tell you if I make it again, | 如果再次制造的话 我会通知你 |
[01:53] | ’cause I agreed to that. | 因为这是我答应你的 |
[01:54] | But with regards to other things I work on, | 但关于我所研发的其他项目 |
[01:56] | this may come as a shock to you, | 我这么说你可能会吃惊 |
[01:58] | but I don’t think about you while I’m doing it. | 但我研发的时候根本没有想到你 |
[02:04] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[02:06] | Something happened with Reign? | 主宰出什么事了吗 |
[02:07] | No, actually, it’s Lena. | 没有 是莉娜 |
[02:12] | Why did you tell her that Supergirl has Guardian | 你为什么要告诉她 超女让守护者 |
[02:14] | to go into her lab to find Kryptonite? | 进她的实验室找氪石呢 |
[02:17] | Now she has a problem with me. | 现在她对我有意见了 |
[02:18] | She does not have a problem with you. | 她对你并没有意见 |
[02:20] | She couldn’t wait to see you this morning. | 她今早还迫不及待想要见你 |
[02:21] | She was talking about it. | 她跟我说了 |
[02:22] | She can’t wait to see Kara, not Supergirl. | 她迫不及待想见的是卡拉 不是超女 |
[02:25] | She has a problem with Supergirl. | 她对超女有意见 |
[02:28] | Supergirl can’t tell her that she can actually trust me | 超女没法告诉莉娜 她可以信任我 |
[02:31] | because I’m her best friend, Kara, | 因为我就是她的好朋友卡拉 |
[02:33] | but Kara can’t tell her why Supergirl | 而卡拉也没法告诉她 |
[02:35] | took it so personally that she was using Kryptonite behind her back | 为何超女对她偷偷使用氪石这件事如此较真 |
[02:38] | because Lena doesn’t actually know that I’m Supergirl. | 因为莉娜并不知道我就是超女 |
[02:41] | You know what you said is really confusing, right? | 你知道自己说得很绕吧 |
[02:44] | You should’ve had my back. | 你本应该挺我的 |
[02:46] | Look, I’m sorry I told her, | 抱歉我告诉了她 |
[02:48] | but I felt like it was important to be honest. | 但我感觉坦诚很重要 |
[02:50] | – At my expense? – I really like her. | -结果却牺牲了我 -我是真心喜欢她 |
[02:53] | And for this to move forward, I have to be honest about my life, | 为了增进我们的感情 我必须向她坦白我的生活 |
[02:56] | about everything, about Guardian. | 所有的一切 包括我守护者的身份 |
[02:58] | And because I was, she opened up to me. | 正因如此 她才同样向我敞开了心扉 |
[03:00] | I’m really happy for you, James. I really am. | 我真心替你高兴 詹姆斯 真心的 |
[03:02] | But I can’t be honest with Lena, and you know it. | 但我不能跟莉娜说实话 你也知道 |
[03:06] | You were straight with me. | 你跟我就说了实话 |
[03:07] | My secret identity is there to protect people, | 我的秘密身份是为了保护大家 |
[03:10] | and if Lena knew I was Supergirl, | 如果莉娜知道了我是超女的事情 |
[03:12] | people might use it against her. | 别人可能会以此针对她 |
[03:14] | For the past two years, I’ve had to be dishonest with her | 在过去两年里 我不得不对她撒谎 |
[03:18] | while she’s been opening up to me. | 而她却对我知无不言 |
[03:21] | Lillian Luthor said it, and she was right. | 莉莉安·卢瑟说过这话 而她说得对 |
[03:23] | If Lena ever found out that I was Supergirl, | 如果莉娜发现我就是超女 |
[03:25] | she would be devastated, | 她会伤心透顶 |
[03:27] | and she would lump me in with every other person in her life | 然后把我与其他所有背叛过她的人 |
[03:29] | that’s betrayed her. | 归为一类 |
[03:30] | Oh, can I help you? This is a meeting. | 你有何贵干 里面在开会 |
[03:33] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[03:33] | – Are you James Olsen? – Sorry. | -你是詹姆斯·奥尔森吗 -对不起 |
[03:35] | It’s okay, Eve. | 没关系 伊芙 |
[03:36] | Yeah, can I help you? | 是我 有什么能帮你吗 |
[03:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:39] | You know Supergirl? | 你认识超女对吧 |
[03:42] | I need you to get this to her. | 我需要你把这个给她 |
[03:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:46] | It’s Thomas Coville’s journal. | 这是托马斯·克维尔的日记 |
[03:48] | How did you get this? | 你是怎么拿到的 |
[03:49] | I stole it from his cult. | 我从他的邪教组织偷来的 |
[03:51] | Can you get it to her or not? I thought you two were close. | 你们能把它给超女吗 我认为你们俩关系很好 |
[03:55] | I think his followers are using it to make a bomb. | 我觉得他的信徒在用它制造炸弹 |
[04:05] | I was a teacher. Linguistics and semiotics. | 我以前是个老师 教语言学和符号学 |
[04:09] | You helped Coville learn Kryptonian. | 你帮克维尔学了氪星语 |
[04:11] | He found me. | 是他来找的我 |
[04:13] | I’d been saved by her. | 她救过我的命 |
[04:17] | I… | 我… |
[04:18] | I just wanted the miracle to mean something. | 我只希望能赋予那个奇迹一些意义 |
[04:21] | But when Reign came, | 但主宰出现之后 |
[04:22] | the followers started making me translate his journal. | 信徒们便开始逼我翻译他的日记 |
[04:25] | It had everything he’d ever learned about Krypton, | 上面记载了他对氪星所掌握的一切知识 |
[04:28] | and I was the only one left who knew how to read it. | 当时只剩下我能读懂上面的内容 |
[04:31] | But what I read, | 但我读过之后 |
[04:34] | it was like a recipe. | 发现它像一份配方 |
[04:36] | Explosives. | 炸药配方 |
[04:39] | Where’s Coville now? | 克维尔跑哪儿去了 |
[04:40] | He just vanished. | 他就那么失踪了 |
[04:43] | The others were saying that he died serving Reign, | 其他人说他在效忠主宰的时候死了 |
[04:45] | that he’s a martyr. | 说他是个烈士 |
[04:47] | They’d become fanatics. | 他们已经变成了狂热分子 |
[04:48] | And where are his disciples now? | 他的信徒现在都在哪里 |
[04:57] | This is where I ran away from. | 我是从这个地方逃出来的 |
[05:04] | Look, I know I should have left earlier, | 我知道我应该早点走掉 |
[05:08] | but at first, it was so nice to believe in something, | 但起初 有信仰的感觉很美妙 |
[05:12] | to connect to people. | 能与别人产生共鸣 |
[05:14] | But then Reign came, | 但后来主宰出现了 |
[05:16] | and Coville got word to us | 克维尔转告我们说 |
[05:18] | that we were worshiping the wrong god, | 我们敬错了神 |
[05:23] | that Reign was our deliverance. | 他说主宰才是我们的救赎 |
[05:27] | I-I should go. They’ll be looking for me. | 我该走了 他们会来找我的 |
[05:30] | – They need this book. – No, no, hey, hey. | -他们需要这本书 -别走 |
[05:30] | Wait. Why don’t you stay here? | 等等 你何不留下来呢 |
[05:33] | I’ll call security here. | 我找保安过来 |
[05:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[05:38] | To get this to Supergirl. | 把这个给超女 |
[05:40] | She’ll find the cult, and she’ll stop them. | 她会找到邪教组织 阻止他们的 |
[05:43] | I’m also friends with her. | 我跟她也是朋友 |
[05:49] | If you thought I was a badass before, | 你要是认为我之前就很厉害的话 |
[05:50] | you just wait until you see what I just bought. | 那你还是看看我刚买了什么再说吧 |
[05:54] | It’s parked right outside. You wanna go see it? | 就停在外面 你想看看吗 |
[05:57] | Look, it’s a 1962 Item. | 是辆1962年的老爷车 |
[06:00] | I have always wanted this bike. | 我一直都想要这辆摩托 |
[06:02] | What do you say? You wanna take a ride around the block? | 怎么样 你想绕着街区兜个风吗 |
[06:05] | I got you your own helmet. | 我特地给你准备了头盔 |
[06:09] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:12] | Yeah, that’s okay. | 好吧 没关系 |
[06:15] | Um, well, what’s something that you’ve always wanted to do? | 你有没有一直都想做的事情 |
[06:18] | I mean, didn’t you tell me once | 我记得你跟我说过 |
[06:19] | that you wanted to dye the ends of your hair blue? | 你想把发梢染成蓝色 |
[06:21] | No. | 没有 |
[06:27] | Well, what if we got you a pet? | 我给你买只宠物怎么样 |
[06:30] | Why don’t we get you a cat? | 我给你买只猫吧 |
[06:32] | My mom’s allergic. | 我妈妈过敏 |
[06:35] | Would you wanna play Scrabble? | 你想玩拼字游戏吗 |
[06:37] | Or we could just talk. | 或者我们可以聊聊天 |
[06:39] | No offense, but I just wanna be left alone right now. | 多谢关心 但我现在想一个人待着 |
[06:43] | Yeah. Okay. Yeah. | 好的 好吧 |
[06:54] | I know you can’t be 100% honest with Lena, | 我知道你没法向莉娜彻底坦白 |
[06:56] | but maybe you could, I don’t know, | 但或许你可以 |
[06:58] | go to her as Supergirl | 以超女的身份找她 |
[07:01] | and explain why you had James do what he did, | 跟她解释为什么会让詹姆斯那么做 |
[07:03] | and see if she understands. | 看她能否理解 |
[07:34] | This was a person. | 这是一个人的残骸 |
[07:37] | You see shadows like this after nuclear strikes, | 你会在核武器攻击之后看到这种阴影 |
[07:40] | but this whole building’s intact. | 但这整栋大楼都完好无损 |
[07:44] | What kind of bomb were they making? | 他们在制造什么炸弹 |
[07:47] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[07:49] | I know you, right? You’re, uh, Olivia. | 我认识你 对吧 你是奥莉维亚 |
[07:52] | We met at Coville’s meeting. | 我们在克维尔的集会上见过 |
[07:53] | I need to know if Tanya is here. | 我想知道塔尼娅在不在这里 |
[07:55] | We got separated, and I need to know that she’s okay. | 我们走散了 我要知道她是不是没事 |
[07:58] | She’s fine. Just calm down. Everything’s good. | 她没事 冷静点 一切都好 |
[08:00] | – It’s not safe here! – Were you followed? | -这里不安全 -你被跟踪了吗 |
[08:02] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[08:04] | James, help! They’re taking Tanya! | 詹姆斯 帮帮忙 他们要带走塔尼娅 |
[08:08] | You could say that. | 你可以这么说 |
[08:11] | – Come on. – James, help! | -不要 -詹姆斯 救我 |
[08:12] | – Tanya. – Let me go! | -塔尼娅 -放开我 |
[08:13] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[08:15] | Just take it easy, okay? | 别激动 好吗 |
[08:17] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[08:22] | Call 911. | 报警 |
[08:23] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[08:32] | Coltrane. | 柯川 |
[08:41] | Help! Help! James! | 救我 救我 詹姆斯 |
[09:18] | Let’s go. Move! | 咱们走 开车 |
[09:33] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[09:38] | No. | 不行 |
[09:39] | She needs to finish what she started. | 她得完成剩下的翻译工作 |
[09:51] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[09:52] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 不许动 不许动 |
[09:55] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[10:00] | – I am not armed. – I said freeze! | -我没有武器 -我说了不许动 |
[10:02] | No, no. Don’t, please. | 别开枪 拜托 |
[10:03] | He’s protecting me. | 他在保护我 |
[10:06] | Down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[10:06] | No, it’s not him, it’s them. | 要抓我的不是他 是他们 |
[10:19] | Wait, hold up. | 等等 |
[10:20] | You’re Guardian? | 你是守护者吗 |
[10:22] | Yep, just try not to put that on social media, | 对 但不要在社交媒体上说起这事 |
[10:24] | I’m trying to keep it on the low. | 我在努力保持低调 |
[10:26] | Okay. Sorry. I just… | 好的 抱歉 我… |
[10:28] | That is so awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[10:30] | I had no idea. | 我之前都不知道 |
[10:31] | I thought you were just friends with Supergirl, | 我以为你只是跟超女关系很好 |
[10:33] | but you’re Super… Well, not “Man”, | 但你其实是超… 不是超人 |
[10:36] | uh, because that’s already taken. | 因为已经有人叫那个绰号了 |
[10:37] | – But you’re super. – They’re super. | -但你有超能力 -他们才有超能力 |
[10:40] | I’m just Guardian. | 我只是守护者 |
[10:41] | Oh, no, come on. Don’t downplay it. | 拜托 别自谦了 |
[10:44] | You’re Guardian. | 你可是守护者 |
[10:46] | You’re a superhero. | 你是超级英雄 |
[10:51] | And they still would’ve shot you. | 但他们照样会朝你开枪 |
[10:53] | You forget, they did shoot me. | 你忘记了 他们已经开了枪 |
[10:54] | In the face, with armor-piercing bullets. | 用穿甲弹一枪打在我脸上 |
[10:56] | No, not the acolytes, the police. | 我不是说信徒们 而是警察 |
[11:00] | I’ve seen it happen to my father, my brothers. | 我亲眼看到警察朝我父亲和兄弟们开了枪 |
[11:05] | I just… | 我只是… |
[11:08] | never thought it would happen to Guardian. | 从没想过这种事会发生在守护者身上 |
[11:11] | I should get changed. | 我应该换衣服了 |
[11:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:22] | Some light reading? | 看闲书呢 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:27] | I’m just trying to figure out how to reach Ruby. | 我在想办法跟鲁比沟通 |
[11:30] | I mean, I lost my dad as a teenager, so I figured, | 我十几岁的时候失去了父亲 所以我就想 |
[11:33] | “Hey, I should be a natural at helping her | “我应该非常懂得如何帮她 |
[11:35] | get through this whole ordeal with her mom.” | 熬过离开母亲的痛苦才对” |
[11:38] | But nothing I have tried is working. | 但我尝试过的办法都不管用 |
[11:41] | So I bought every book that I could find | 所以我就买下了所有能找到的 |
[11:43] | on helping kids deal with trauma. | 关于帮助儿童抚平心理创伤的书 |
[11:45] | I’d imagine none of those books have chapters on what to do | 据我猜测 这些书里都没有提及 |
[11:47] | when your mother’s a Worldkiller who tried to murder you. | 如果你母亲是企图杀死你的灭世者该怎么办 |
[11:50] | Yeah, they left that one out. | 对啊 他们把这点给漏了 |
[11:53] | She’s been in her pajamas for over a week, | 她一个多礼拜以来一直穿着睡衣 |
[11:55] | and she hasn’t even left the apartment. | 连公寓门都没出过 |
[11:58] | I know all about that. | 我很了解这种情况 |
[12:02] | All about that. | 我全都了解 |
[12:03] | My father is growing more and more withdrawn, | 我父亲越来越沉默寡言 |
[12:07] | and intransigent. | 越来越固执 |
[12:08] | I mean, he still has his good days, you know. | 虽然他也有状态比较好的时候 |
[12:11] | Unfortunately, those days are few and far between. | 但可惜的是 这样的日子少得可怜 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry, J’onn. | 我很遗憾 荣恩 |
[12:19] | I just wish there was some way I could slow down the illness. | 真希望我能有办法延缓他的病情 |
[12:23] | I mean, now that he’s wearing that psychic inhibitor, | 我是说 他戴上精神力抑制器之后 |
[12:24] | his brain is almost identical to that of a human. | 他的大脑几乎与人类一样了 |
[12:28] | I’ve been doing some research on the plasticity of the brain. | 我一直在做大脑可塑性的研究 |
[12:32] | You know, studies apparently show | 有研究明确显示 |
[12:34] | that playing three-dimensional video games | 玩三维电子游戏 |
[12:36] | actually could reverse the decline. | 能够逆转大脑衰退 |
[12:40] | Sounds like you should take him to the arcade. | 听起来你应该带他去玩街机 |
[12:46] | Do you think you could help us figure out what kind of bomb did this? | 你觉得你能帮我们研究出这是什么炸弹造成的吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah, well, Lena’s spectra analysis equipment | 可以 莉娜的光谱分析设备 |
[12:51] | is sort of running on overdrive, | 正在超速运转 |
[12:53] | so we’re gonna have to go back to the DEO. | 所以咱们得回超查部去了 |
[12:55] | – Sure. – Yeah, we’ll go with you. | -好 -我们跟你一起去 |
[12:57] | And we can go over Coville’s journal while we work. | 我们可以一边等结果 一边重看克维尔的日记 |
[12:59] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[13:04] | You guys go ahead. I’ll catch up. | 你们先走 我稍后就来 |
[13:06] | I’m gonna try this out. | 我去试试看 |
[13:08] | Bangarang. | 加油 |
[13:15] | I’m no closer to finding a cure for Sam | 为小萨寻找治愈方法的事情 |
[13:16] | than I was this morning, so… | 今天没有进展 所以… |
[13:21] | I don’t like this tension between us, Lena. | 我不喜欢咱俩之间的这种紧张关系 莉娜 |
[13:24] | And I know it’s my fault. | 我也知道是我的错 |
[13:26] | I know James told you what I asked him to do, | 我知道詹姆斯告诉了你我让他干的事 |
[13:28] | and, look, I feel terrible about it. | 而且 我对此也很过意不去 |
[13:31] | I made a huge mistake, and I’m sorry. | 我犯了个大错 真的对不起 |
[13:34] | It’s easy to admit your mistake when you’ve been exposed. | 被发现才承认错误很容易 |
[13:38] | That’s fair. | 说得对 |
[13:41] | I just don’t want one mistake to ruin our friendship, that’s all. | 我只是不想让一个错误毁了我们的友谊 |
[13:45] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[13:46] | Good. | 太好了 |
[13:47] | We don’t have a friendship, Supergirl. | 我们之间没有友谊 超女 |
[13:50] | All this time we’ve been working together, | 我们在一起合作的这些时间里 |
[13:51] | it’s been about work. | 都只是工作关系 |
[13:52] | We have a mission to complete. | 我们还有任务要完成 |
[13:55] | And I am not about to let any tension between you and I | 我不会让你和我之间的关系 |
[13:57] | get in the way of that. | 妨碍目标完成 |
[13:58] | – Are you? – Of course not. | -你呢 -当然不会 |
[14:04] | I-I just hope, um, when we solve this, | 我只是希望 当我们解决这问题后 |
[14:08] | we can work to rebuild our trust. | 我们能一起重建信任 |
[14:10] | Why is it so important to you that we’re friends? | 你怎么这么在意我们是不是朋友 |
[14:13] | I have friends, Supergirl. | 我有朋友 超女 |
[14:14] | Friends that don’t scheme behind my back or lie. | 我的朋友不会背着我搞阴谋 或撒谎 |
[14:17] | Given my family history, they know how painful that would be. | 鉴于我家的历史 他们知道那有多痛苦 |
[14:20] | They also know I would never enter into a friendship | 他们也知道我绝不会与一个 |
[14:22] | with anyone who’s already breached that trust. | 已经打破信任关系的人成为朋友 |
[14:25] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[14:32] | Where’s the arcade? | 街机[拱廊]在哪里 |
[14:35] | It’s right there, Father. | 在那边 父亲 |
[14:36] | Do you think I’m a fool? | 你觉得我是傻瓜吗 |
[14:38] | The arcade is a high form of architecture of ancient Rome. | 拱廊是古罗马建筑学的最高峰 |
[14:44] | Archways resting on columns. | 建在石柱之上的拱门 |
[14:46] | Where are the shops? | 商店在哪里 |
[14:48] | The marketplace? | 市场在哪里 |
[14:49] | This is a different kind of arcade, Dad. | 这是不同的”拱廊” 爸爸 |
[14:51] | Okay. Let’s go, team, huh? | 好吧 咱们一起去吧 |
[14:56] | – Well, I’ll catch you inside. – Sure. | -我去里边等你们 -好的 |
[15:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:03] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 没事 |
[15:05] | They came for me. | 他们是冲我来的 |
[15:07] | You’ll never believe who the heavy was. | 你绝对想不到主角是谁 |
[15:10] | Olivia. | 奥莉维亚 |
[15:11] | Olivia? | 奥莉维亚 |
[15:13] | But she was the first one to turn on Coville at the stadium. | 但是在体育场她是第一个反抗克维尔的 |
[15:17] | Yeah, you’re right. She was lost after that. | 是没错 但那之后她就迷失了 |
[15:19] | More than the rest, but she kept visiting him in prison. | 比其他人更甚 她总是去监狱看他 |
[15:23] | You should’ve called me. | 你应该告诉我的 |
[15:26] | Guardian had it handled. | 守护者解决了 |
[15:28] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna start a church or anything. | 别担心 我不会开教堂什么的 |
[15:35] | About that, um… | 关于那个… |
[15:36] | So, any luck finding the cult? | 找邪教的事有什么进展吗 |
[15:38] | We went back to where you escaped from. | 我去了你逃离的地方 |
[15:41] | They weren’t there, | 他们不在那里了 |
[15:42] | but we did find evidence that they were trying to build the bomb | 但我们找到了他们在造炸弹的证据 |
[15:46] | you told James and Kara Danvers about. | 就是你跟詹姆斯和卡拉·丹弗斯提到的那个 |
[15:49] | But they failed. | 但是他们失败了 |
[15:52] | Um, we think someone might have died there. | 我们认为有人死在了那里 |
[16:05] | This was Liza’s. | 这是丽莎的 |
[16:07] | She was my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[16:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:20] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[16:23] | “Give us Tanya and the journal, | “把塔尼娅和日记交给我们 |
[16:25] | or the world will see your true face.” | 不然世界将看到你的真面目” |
[16:32] | They’re gonna tell National City I’m Guardian. | 他们要告诉纳欣诺市我是守护者 |
[16:38] | “You must deliver Tanya and the journal | “你必须将塔尼娅和日记 |
[16:41] | to the corner of Pacific and First at 5:00 P.M. | 于下午5点送到太平洋路和第一大道的转角 |
[16:43] | If you fail to show up, | 如果你没有出现 |
[16:45] | we will go live with this video | 我们将直播这段视频 |
[16:47] | and reveal James Olsen as Guardian | 将詹姆斯·奥尔森是守护者的身份 |
[16:48] | to all of National City.” | 曝光给纳欣诺市所有人 |
[16:50] | I’m so sorry I put you at risk. | 真抱歉让你陷入了危险 |
[16:52] | No, no, it’s not your fault. | 不不 这不是你的错 |
[16:54] | If they expose your identity, | 如果他们曝光了你的身份 |
[16:55] | then you’re a vigilante. | 那你就成了义警 |
[16:57] | They could arrest you, | 他们可能逮捕你 |
[16:57] | and then all of those people that you put in jail, | 然后那些所有被你关进去的人 |
[17:00] | they’d know who you are, they could go after you. | 他们知道你是谁 会报复你的 |
[17:02] | Tanya, it is not about that right now. | 塔尼娅 现在那不是重点 |
[17:04] | This is about protecting you. | 现在是要保护你 |
[17:06] | We have three hours. | 我们有三个小时 |
[17:08] | We can find Olivia and her followers | 我们可以在詹姆斯曝光前 |
[17:09] | before anything happens to James. | 找到奥莉维亚和她的信徒 |
[17:13] | Hey, look, there’s no line at Dance Dance Revolution. | 跳舞机那边没人排队 |
[17:17] | I don’t wanna do it. | 我不想玩 |
[17:19] | Look. | 你看 |
[17:21] | Ruby, I know you miss your mom. | 鲁比 我知道你想念你妈妈 |
[17:25] | And I know that you’re in pain. | 我知道你处在痛苦中 |
[17:28] | Please, let me help you. | 请让我帮助你吧 |
[17:31] | You forced me to come here. I told you I didn’t want to. | 你逼我来这里的 我说了不想来了 |
[17:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:35] | Sometimes, when we’re in pain, | 有时候 当我们痛苦时 |
[17:38] | it can feel like we’re sinking. | 可能会感觉自己在下沉 |
[17:41] | Like quicksand. | 就像流沙一样 |
[17:42] | And experts in this kind of thing, | 而了解这种事的专家 |
[17:45] | they say that when we are in pain, | 他们说当我们处在痛苦之中时 |
[17:47] | the best thing to do is surround ourselves with loved ones | 最好的解决办法就是与亲朋好友聚在一起 |
[17:51] | who can bring us back to life. | 让他们逐渐治愈我们 |
[17:53] | So I’m just trying to help you. | 所以我只是想帮助你 |
[17:57] | You’re not helping. | 你可没帮上什么忙 |
[17:59] | I hate it here. Just take me home. | 我讨厌这里 带我回家吧 |
[18:02] | No, don’t take them! | 不 别带走他们 |
[18:10] | No! | 不要 |
[18:11] | You will not harm them! | 不许你伤害他们 |
[18:15] | Father! | 父亲 |
[18:19] | It’s all right, Father. It isn’t real. | 没事了 父亲 那不是真的 |
[18:21] | Who is shooting at us? | 谁在向我们射击 |
[18:24] | Oh, my God. Myr’nn. | 我的天 梅林 |
[18:25] | Where is your mother? | 你的母亲在哪里 |
[18:26] | – Is he okay? – He’s just confused. | -他没事吧 -他只是有些混乱 |
[18:29] | Let’s get him out of here. Let’s go. | 带他离开这里吧 咱们走 |
[18:31] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[18:33] | No matches on any traffic cams or ATMs throughout the city. | 城市里交通摄像头和提款机都没有匹配的 |
[18:37] | Hey, let’s run it against all open security feeds. | 咱们在所有公开安保路线里找找 |
[18:39] | Olivia was so sweet and innocent when I first met her. | 我第一次见奥莉维亚时她可爱又天真 |
[18:43] | And now she’s a cult leader. | 现在她成了邪教领袖 |
[18:46] | I can’t help but think this is my fault. | 我不禁觉得这是我的错 |
[18:49] | Wait, how? | 等下 为什么 |
[18:50] | Coville and his followers were going to hurt people in my name, | 克维尔和他的信徒要以我的名义伤人 |
[18:52] | so I cut my hand to prove to them I wasn’t a god. | 所以我割伤我的手证明我不是神 |
[18:56] | And the second she saw my vulnerability, | 而她一看到我的脆弱 |
[18:57] | she became disillusioned. | 她的幻想就破灭了 |
[18:59] | I let my mask down for one second, and look what happens. | 我只放下了面具一次 看看发生了什么 |
[19:03] | You can’t be all things to all people. | 你不能满足所有人的设想 |
[19:05] | All you can do is be true to yourself. | 你只能做真实的自己 |
[19:07] | Which self? | 哪个自己 |
[19:10] | I’m supposed to stand for truth. | 我本应该为真理而战 |
[19:13] | How am I supposed to be truthful? | 我怎么才能表达真诚 |
[19:15] | Really truthful. | 真正的真诚 |
[19:17] | Well, if you tell Lena the truth, | 如果你告诉莉娜真相 |
[19:19] | you’d be doing it to make yourself feel better, not her. | 你只是让自己感觉更好 而不是她 |
[19:24] | So maybe, in this case, it’s, uh… | 所以 也许针对这事… |
[19:28] | Not telling her the truth is the noble thing. | 不告诉她真相才是正确的做法 |
[19:31] | It’s a sacrifice you’re making to protect her. | 这是你为了保护她所作出的牺牲 |
[19:36] | Hey, guys. | 大伙 |
[19:38] | We found something. | 我们有发现了 |
[19:40] | I just finished analyzing that residue that you found. | 我刚刚分析完你们找到的那些残渣 |
[19:42] | What killed the girl wasn’t a bomb at all. | 害死那女孩的根本不是炸弹 |
[19:44] | It was caused by a heavy metal reaction. | 而是由重金属反应引起的 |
[19:45] | A heavy metal not found on Earth. | 不是地球上的重金属 |
[19:50] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这个 |
[19:56] | Here. | 在这 |
[19:58] | The Rock of Yuda Kal. | 尤达卡尔之石 |
[20:00] | He says he found a statue of her in Addis Ababa | 他说他在亚的斯亚贝巴找到了她的雕塑 |
[20:02] | made of Kryptonian stone. | 是氪星石制成的 |
[20:04] | Yuda Kal, isn’t that the Kryptonian goddess of life? | 尤达卡尔 那不是氪星的生命女神吗 |
[20:06] | I don’t know anything about a goddess, | 我对这个女神毫无了解 |
[20:07] | but this is the exact inverse of what I need to cure Sam. | 但我正需要靠这个逆转反应来治愈小萨 |
[20:10] | We were wrong. | 我们想错了 |
[20:12] | They weren’t using the rock to make a bomb, | 他们不是用石头来造炸弹 |
[20:14] | they’re making a new Worldkiller. | 他们要造一个灭世者 |
[20:17] | Well, if the Rock of Yuda Kal can be used to make a Worldkiller, | 假如尤达卡尔之石能用来造灭世者 |
[20:19] | we could just reverse the process and use it to unmake one. | 我们可以逆转过程 用来转化灭世者 |
[20:23] | We could turn Reign back into Sam permanently. | 我们可以永久地让主宰变回小萨 |
[20:25] | We can cure her. | 我们可以治愈她 |
[20:35] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[20:36] | What happened? Was there another attack at CatCo? | 怎么了 凯特科又遭到袭击了吗 |
[20:38] | No, no. I’m sorry to bring Tanya here, | 不 抱歉我带塔尼娅来这 |
[20:40] | but I figured with all the threats out there, | 但我想外面威胁那么多 |
[20:42] | this is the safest place for her. | 她来这里最安全 |
[20:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:45] | I have decided to hold a press conference | 我决定办新闻发布会 |
[20:46] | to reveal that I’m Guardian. | 公开我就是守护者 |
[20:48] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 你不能那样做 |
[20:49] | I have to do that. It’s my only choice. | 我必须那样做 这是我唯一的选择 |
[20:51] | It’s already 4 o’clock. | 已经四点了 |
[20:53] | In an hour, they’re gonna out me anyway. | 反正再过一小时 他们也会公布我的身份 |
[20:55] | This is the only leverage they have on me, | 这是他们威胁我的唯一手段 |
[20:56] | so if I can get out ahead of this, | 假如我能领先他们一步 |
[20:58] | maybe I can cause them to shake up their plan | 或许我能打乱他们的计划 |
[21:01] | or make a mistake. | 或者让他们犯错 |
[21:02] | Dude, that is just like that movie Ransom, right? | 这就像电影《赎金》一样 对吗 |
[21:05] | With the guy, his son gets kidnapped, | 主角的儿子被绑架了 |
[21:06] | and instead of paying the ransom, he flips the table. | 可他没有付赎金 他逆转了立场 |
[21:10] | Spoilers. I just… | 剧透了 我… |
[21:11] | – I’m gonna stop. – They’re just… Thank you. | -我闭嘴 -他们…谢谢 |
[21:13] | If they use this again, someone could die. | 假如他们再次使用石头 会有人丧命 |
[21:16] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[21:18] | They can make a Worldkiller. | 他们会造出灭世者 |
[21:20] | It’s what I have to do. | 我必须这样做 |
[21:26] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[21:29] | James, if you’re doing this, I’m coming with you. | 詹姆斯 假如你决定了 我陪你一起去 |
[21:30] | I wanna stand beside you. | 我想站在你身边 |
[21:31] | I really appreciate that. But you should continue working. | 我真的很感谢 可你该继续研究 |
[21:34] | Sam’s life depends on it, right? | 事关小萨的性命不是吗 |
[21:36] | I know this is scary, | 我知道这令人惶恐 |
[21:38] | but maybe it’s a good thing, you know, you coming out. | 但这或许是好事 你公开身份 |
[21:40] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 比你想的更复杂些 |
[21:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:49] | For one, I’m a black man. | 首先 我是个黑人 |
[21:52] | But everyone knows that Guardian’s a hero. | 可所有人都知道守护者是个英雄 |
[21:53] | Yeah, but not everyone knows that Guardian is black. | 是的 但不是所有人都知道守护者是黑人 |
[21:57] | You know how old I was the first time cops put cuffs on me? | 你知道我第一次被铐上手铐时几岁吗 |
[22:04] | Seven. | 七岁 |
[22:07] | I was seven years old. | 那时我才七岁 |
[22:11] | My family and I were taking a vacation. | 我家人带我去度假 |
[22:14] | We were staying at this nice hotel | 我们住在一家很不错的酒店 |
[22:16] | and, uh, my cousins and I, we decided to go out on the grounds, | 我和堂亲跑到酒店外面 |
[22:20] | and play hide-and-go-seek. | 去玩捉迷藏 |
[22:24] | One minute, I’m trying my damnedest not to be found, | 前一分钟我还在想尽办法不被找到 |
[22:28] | and in the next, I’m shielding my eyes from police lights. | 下一分钟 我就伸手挡住警察手电的光 |
[22:33] | And these four huge cops, | 四个身材魁梧的警察 |
[22:35] | they came and they pulled us out of our hiding places. | 过来把我们从藏身处拽了出来 |
[22:38] | And the whole time we’re saying, | 我们一直在说 |
[22:39] | “Wait, what are you doing? We’re staying here.” | “等等 你们做什么 我们住在这” |
[22:44] | But none of them believed that we were supposed to be there. | 可他们没人相信我们本来就住在酒店 |
[22:49] | None of them believed that we belonged. | 他们没人相信我们能住在那里 |
[22:55] | So my oldest cousin must have been about 11, | 我年纪最大的堂亲应该是十一岁左右 |
[22:57] | and I was the smallest. | 我是年纪最小的 |
[23:01] | But they slapped cuffs on all of us anyway, | 可他们不顾那些 给我们都铐上了手铐 |
[23:03] | and my arms were so little | 我的手腕那么细 |
[23:05] | they had to put them around my forearms. | 他们不得不把手铐铐在我的小臂上 |
[23:08] | And then they marched us into the hotel lobby | 他们把我们押进酒店大厅 |
[23:10] | like a bunch of criminals. | 像对待一群罪犯 |
[23:12] | And my mom was there. | 我妈就在大厅里 |
[23:15] | And then they believed us. | 然后他们才相信我们 |
[23:19] | She kept yelling, “Get those cuffs off my boys.” | 她一直在喊”解开孩子们的手铐” |
[23:22] | Those cuffs. | 那些手铐 |
[23:27] | – James, that’s horrible. – Yeah. | -詹姆斯 那太可怕了 -是啊 |
[23:37] | Racism is the oldest form of bullying. | 种族歧视是最古老的霸凌 |
[23:40] | I’m so sorry that happened to you. | 我很遗憾你有过这种遭遇 |
[23:43] | But when I became Guardian, I put that mask on… | 可当我成为守护者 我戴上面具 |
[23:49] | It was strangely liberating. | 我有种莫名的解放感 |
[23:50] | But it was the first time in my life | 可那是我人生中第一次 |
[23:55] | that I had the opportunity to be judged on my actions | 有机会让人以我的行动 和我的心 |
[23:59] | and my heart, | 来判断我的为人 |
[24:01] | not how I look. | 而不是我的肤色 |
[24:03] | You shouldn’t have to wear a mask | 你不该被逼得戴上面具 |
[24:04] | to be seen as how you really are, James. | 才能使人看到你的本性 詹姆斯 |
[24:06] | Just, it shouldn’t be that way. | 不该是这样的 |
[24:09] | But it is. | 可就是这样 |
[24:19] | And it’s like that | 并且这世上 |
[24:20] | for every seven-year-old boy who looks like me, | 每个和我有相同肤色的七岁男孩都是这样 |
[24:22] | but it’s not gonna be like that | 但假如我有所行动 |
[24:23] | if I have something to do with it. | 未来就不会这样 |
[24:25] | You will effect change. | 你会带来改变 |
[24:28] | You already are. | 你已经做到了 |
[24:33] | Are you sure you wanna come out in the open? | 你确定你想公开身份吗 |
[24:36] | I don’t think anybody likes to be backed into a corner, | 我不认为有人喜欢被逼到绝路的感觉 |
[24:38] | especially not me. | 特别是我 |
[24:40] | And I don’t know how people are gonna react | 我也不知道当人们认识到 |
[24:43] | when they realize that their neighborhood vigilante is black. | 他们身边的义警是黑人 会作何反应 |
[24:50] | But there’s just too much at stake for me not to. | 但风险太大 我必须公开 |
[25:03] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[25:06] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你聊两句吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[25:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | You don’t have to reveal yourself for me. | 你不必为了我公开身份 |
[25:23] | I’m gonna give myself up. | 我要把自己交出去 |
[25:25] | I wanna face them. I wanna fight. | 我想面对他们 我想抗争 |
[25:27] | No, no, Tanya. | 不 塔尼娅 |
[25:28] | It is way too dangerous for that. | 那样做太危险了 |
[25:29] | No, I need to do this. | 不 我需要这样做 |
[25:32] | For once, I need to take a risk | 这一次 我需要冒险 |
[25:34] | and stand up for what I believe. | 为我的信仰挺身而出 |
[25:38] | I need to be myself. | 我需要做自己 |
[25:42] | Well, you’re not doing this alone. | 你不会只身前去 |
[25:45] | This was a bad idea. | 这是个馊主意 |
[25:46] | A very bad idea. I’m sorry. | 馊到家了 我很抱歉 |
[25:49] | I should’ve known the stimulation would be too much. | 我该想到这些刺激会让他承受不住 |
[25:52] | – I am burning those books. – Yeah. | -我要把那些书都烧掉 -是啊 |
[25:56] | Oh, right. I’ve gotta go deal with this guy. | 好吧 我去应付一下这家伙 |
[25:58] | – Why don’t you go get the car? – Okay. | -不如你去开车吧 -好 |
[26:01] | Stay seated, Dad. | 坐在这 爸 |
[26:04] | Ruby, can you please stay with Myr’nn? | 鲁比 拜托你陪着梅林好吗 |
[26:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:13] | A foosball. | 桌上足球 |
[26:14] | Foosball. | 桌上足球 |
[26:16] | Strange material. | 奇怪的材质 |
[26:17] | Buoyant, light substance. | 易浮又轻快的材质 |
[26:20] | It’s made of cork. | 是用软木橡树皮做的 |
[26:21] | What is cork? | 软木橡树皮是什么 |
[26:23] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[26:25] | I think it’s made from trees. | 应该是用树木做的 |
[26:27] | We do not have cork trees on Mars. | 火星上没有软木橡树 |
[26:29] | Mars? | 火星 |
[26:30] | Wait, you’re from Mars? | 等等 你是火星人吗 |
[26:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:35] | Wait. What’s it like there? | 等等 火星长什么样 |
[26:37] | It was once a place of great nobility. | 那里曾经是一个非常高贵的地方 |
[26:42] | People lived simply, yet with joy. | 人们生活朴实 但是快乐 |
[26:46] | I long for that place. | 我渴望那个地方 |
[26:48] | What happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[26:52] | War. | 战争 |
[26:54] | My family was killed. | 有人杀了我的家人 |
[26:55] | A very long time ago. | 很久很久以前 |
[26:59] | How did you recover? | 你是怎么恢复过来的 |
[27:01] | I mean, after that happened. | 我是说发生了那些事之后 |
[27:04] | Faith. | 信念 |
[27:06] | I believed if my heart remained pure, | 我相信如果我的心保持纯洁 |
[27:10] | H’ronmeer would provide for me. | 赫隆米尔会给我力量 |
[27:13] | It was difficult, but I was strong. | 虽然很艰难 但是我很坚强 |
[27:16] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[27:17] | H’ronmeer is like a god on Mars? | 赫隆米尔是火星上的神吗 |
[27:22] | Did he come through? | 他脱险了吗 |
[27:24] | He brought me back my son. | 他把我儿子带回来了 |
[27:29] | What is the purpose of foosball? | 桌上足球有什么用 |
[27:31] | I can show you. | 我玩给你看 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:38] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[27:41] | Father? | 父亲 |
[27:43] | My little man hit it! | 我的小人踢中球了 |
[27:44] | You scored a goal. | 你进球了 |
[27:47] | I love the foosball. | 我喜欢桌上足球 |
[27:52] | Yes! No. | 好棒 不 |
[27:54] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[28:01] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:01] | As soon as you turn yourself over, he will find you. | 只要你去自投罗网 他会找到你的 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:05] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[28:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[28:11] | You have decided to come back to us. | 你决定回到我们身边了 |
[28:13] | I wasn’t given a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:28] | Awesome. This is, uh, this is for Mike, right? | 好极了 你们是来接麦克的吧 |
[28:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:36] | I’m pretty sure this is my lift. | 我很肯定这车是来接我的 |
[28:38] | We’re kind of in the middle of something, guy. | 我们正有事在忙 |
[28:43] | Oh. Whoa. Wait, are you… | 等等 你们 |
[28:45] | Are you guys kidnapping this woman? | 你们绑架了这女人吗 |
[28:47] | Just get out. | 快下车 |
[28:48] | That is, okay. | 那是… 好吧 |
[28:49] | That’s a highly illegal situation, | 那是严重违法的 |
[28:51] | and I’m gonna have to insist that… | 我必须坚持 |
[28:53] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:55] | I’m not scared of you. | 我不怕你们 |
[28:57] | I’m very scared of you. | 我非常怕你们 |
[29:00] | So, should we put some music on, or… | 我们应该放点音乐还是… |
[29:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:06] | Uh, you guys, uh, we cannot track them. | 各位 我们没法追踪他们 |
[29:08] | The van has some sort of scrambler on it. | 那车上有干扰器 |
[29:11] | We lost comms, too. | 我们的通讯信号也丢失了 |
[29:18] | Should’ve never let Tanya go. | 就不该让塔尼娅走 |
[29:21] | Wait, wait. If they use the rock, | 等一下 如果他们用了尤达卡尔之石 |
[29:23] | then it will give off an energy signal. | 那它会发出能量信号 |
[29:25] | Which we can scan for. | 我们就能扫描到 |
[29:26] | Wouldn’t that get us there | 会不会等我们到达的时候 |
[29:28] | after they’ve already made a Worldkiller? | 他们已经造出灭世者了 |
[29:29] | Don’t worry, there’s a reason we sent Mon-El with her. | 别担心 我们派蒙·艾尔和她一起去是有道理的 |
[29:32] | He’s smart, tactical, he’s a legionnaire. | 他很聪明 有策略 还是军团士兵 |
[29:35] | If anyone can find us a signal, it’s him. | 只有他能帮我们找到信号 |
[29:38] | Owie. | 好疼 |
[29:39] | We’ll deal with you after the ceremony’s done. | 仪式结束之后 我们再对付你 |
[29:44] | Just one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[29:47] | Do you by chance know where I can find the Rock of Yuda Kal? | 你是否碰巧知道我在哪能找到尤达卡尔之石呢 |
[29:53] | So, no? | 不知道吗 |
[30:01] | You guys have no cell phones in cults? | 你们这些邪教的人都不用手机的吗 |
[30:05] | “Into the flame, one oronc of Sedenach dust. | 将一个奥朗克的塞德那奇尘埃加入火焰中 |
[30:18] | The final element is seven lak-mar of…” | 最后一种成分是七个拉克马尔的 |
[30:23] | Of what? | 什么 |
[30:33] | Nitrogen. | 氮气 |
[30:52] | Before the leaders of Krypton erased her | 在氪星领袖和拉奥联手 |
[30:56] | with Rao, | 运用他们的科学 |
[30:58] | with their science, | 消灭她之前 |
[31:01] | there was a goddess | 有一位女神 |
[31:04] | of life, | 她主宰生命 |
[31:07] | of birth. | 与孕育 |
[31:11] | Yuda Kal. | 尤达卡尔 |
[31:13] | The faithful gathered in her orpheum in tribute, | 忠实的信徒们齐聚一堂 向她致敬 |
[31:17] | as we are now. | 正和我们现在一样 |
[31:18] | And she will give us one final birth. | 而她会给我们带来最终的孕育 |
[31:42] | Worldkiller. | 灭世者 |
[31:44] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[31:51] | – What is it? – Kryptonian Sunstone. | -是什么 -氪星太阳石 |
[31:52] | Mon-El found a frequency I can hear. Let’s go. | 蒙·艾尔找到我能听到的频率了 我们走 |
[31:55] | Uh, James. | 詹姆斯 |
[31:57] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[32:01] | With the power of Yuda Kal, | 凭借尤达卡尔的超能力 |
[32:05] | I will be the fourth. | 我将成为第四位 |
[32:17] | The false god. | 伪神 |
[32:19] | Right on cue. | 来得正是时候 |
[32:52] | This is not you, Olivia. | 这不是你的本性 奥莉维亚 |
[32:54] | The girl I saved was a good person. | 我救的女孩是个好人 |
[32:56] | The girl you saved was weak. | 你救的那个女孩软弱无能 |
[32:57] | Now I finish Reign’s work. | 我要完成灭世的工作 |
[33:05] | Move. | 快走 |
[33:47] | Wait, Olivia, let me just say this. | 等等 奥莉维亚 让我说完这一句 |
[33:50] | You once believed in me. | 以前你相信我 |
[33:53] | You thought I saved you for a reason, and I did. | 你认为我救你是有原因的 的确是 |
[33:56] | I saved you so that you could have a life. | 我救你 这样你就能好好地活下去 |
[33:58] | This is a life. | 这就是人生 |
[33:59] | No, this is someone else’s life. | 不 这是别人的人生 |
[34:01] | This is Coville’s life. | 这是克维尔的人生 |
[34:06] | I know what it’s like to not know which role you have to play. | 我明白不知道该扮演哪个角色是何等滋味 |
[34:11] | But you have so much to offer this world. | 但你可以给这个世界做很多贡献 |
[34:14] | So much. | 很多很多 |
[34:16] | And this is not it. | 而这不是你该做的 |
[34:19] | But… | 但是 |
[34:21] | Who am I without it? | 没有这些 我会是谁 |
[34:28] | Let go of that rock, | 放开尤达卡尔之石 |
[34:30] | and you’ll have a lifetime to figure it out. | 你有一辈子的时间去搞清楚这点 |
[34:46] | – What’s wrong? – I can’t get it… | -怎么了 -我拿不下来 |
[34:47] | – What is it ? – I can’t get it. | -怎么了 -我拿不下来 |
[34:49] | I-I… | 我 |
[34:51] | – Help me. – I can’t touch it. | -帮帮我 -我不能碰 |
[34:52] | – Please, help! Help. – Mon-El. | -帮帮我 帮帮我 -蒙·艾尔 |
[34:57] | Please, please, please. Get it off, please. | 求求你 帮我拿下来 |
[35:01] | It won’t budge. | 纹丝不动 |
[35:03] | Olivia, this is gonna hurt. | 奥莉维亚 接下来会很痛 |
[35:11] | Let me see, let me see. | 我看看 我看看 |
[35:17] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[35:18] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:38] | Hey there. | 好呀 |
[35:41] | I just wanted to apologize for putting you in a tough position | 之前莉娜的事我让你很为难 |
[35:44] | with Lena earlier. | 我向你道歉 |
[35:45] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[35:47] | I did it. | 是我的问题 |
[35:47] | I asked you to do something I shouldn’t have. | 我不该对你提出那样的要求 |
[35:50] | I knew there were consequences. | 我知道会有后果 |
[35:52] | I do understand | 我能理解 |
[35:54] | the complex issues about your identity. | 你身份的复杂之处 |
[35:57] | But I gotta tell you, there was a moment | 但我得告诉你 今天有一刻 |
[35:58] | when I decided to unmask today | 我决定摘下面具 |
[36:00] | where I felt powerful. | 当时我觉得很强大 |
[36:04] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[36:05] | I was definitely afraid of | 我确实害怕 |
[36:09] | what changes may come or how people may perceive me, | 这所带来的改变 人们对我的看法 |
[36:12] | or the fallout. | 还有附带后果 |
[36:16] | But I wanted to fight that good fight, | 但我希望能够代表正义去战斗 |
[36:20] | because I think people like Tanya | 因为我觉得塔尼娅这种人 |
[36:22] | need to see heroes who look like me | 需要看到我这样平凡的英雄 |
[36:23] | so they know what they’re capable of. | 才知道他们能做到什么 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:27] | So when the time is right, on my own terms, | 等我觉得时机成熟的时候 |
[36:31] | I’m gonna take that mask off. | 我会摘下面具 |
[36:34] | I’m proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[36:36] | That’s my story. | 这是我的故事 |
[36:38] | Yours is different. | 你的不一样 |
[36:40] | You can’t take yours off | 你不能摘下面具 |
[36:41] | because you’re doing it to protect us, | 因为你这样是在保护我们 |
[36:47] | the people you care about. | 保护你在乎的人 |
[36:49] | I know it takes its toll. | 我知道这样很辛苦 |
[36:51] | Well… | 是啊 |
[36:54] | But I’m here to tell you that I respect it. | 我想告诉你 我很尊敬这一点 |
[36:58] | I understand it. | 我很理解 |
[36:59] | I appreciate it. | 也很感激 |
[37:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:05] | Come here. | 来 |
[37:08] | And now for the big reveal. | 该揭晓大惊喜了 |
[37:10] | – Ta-da! – It looks so good. | -快看 -真好看 |
[37:12] | I love it so much. | 我太喜欢了 |
[37:13] | – Yeah? – You did such a good job. | -真的吗 -你做得太棒了 |
[37:15] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:16] | At least I know now that | 至少我现在知道了 |
[37:17] | if this whole FBI thing doesn’t work out, | 如果不能在联调局工作 |
[37:19] | I have a calling as a hairdresser. | 我还可以去当理发师 |
[37:23] | I’m sorry I was so rude to you before, Alex. | 抱歉我之前对你太凶了 艾丽克斯 |
[37:29] | No, I, um… | 没事 |
[37:32] | I’m sorry that I kept pushing you to feel better | 抱歉我一直逼迫你好起来 |
[37:34] | before you were ready. | 没有给你更多时间 |
[37:36] | But I’m really happy that you taught Myr’nn | 但你能教梅林怎么玩桌上足球 |
[37:39] | how to play foosball. | 我真的很开心 |
[37:43] | How long has he been sick? | 他生病多久了 |
[37:45] | Not very long. | 没多久 |
[37:47] | A few months. | 几个月吧 |
[37:49] | But he’s very old, | 但他年纪大了 |
[37:51] | like hundreds of years old. | 好像都几百岁了 |
[37:54] | Do you think J’onn ever worries about what happened to his father | 你觉得荣恩会不会担心他父亲的事 |
[37:57] | will happen to him? | 发生在他身上 |
[38:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:06] | Are you worried that what | 你担不担心 |
[38:08] | happened to your mom might happen to you? | 你妈妈的事发生在你身上 |
[38:15] | I wish, more than anything, | 我真的无比希望 |
[38:17] | that I could take this burden from you. | 能够帮你卸下这个负担 |
[38:19] | I really wish that I could tell you | 我很希望能告诉你 |
[38:21] | that you never have to worry about that. | 你永远不必担心这个 |
[38:25] | But the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[38:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:33] | But I’ll tell you what I do know. | 但我能告诉你我知道的事 |
[38:35] | Some of the smartest people on the planet love your mom. | 地球上最聪明的几个人很爱你妈妈 |
[38:39] | And they’re working day and night to find a cure. | 他们夜以继日地在寻找治愈方法 |
[38:42] | And those very same people, | 而这几个人 |
[38:45] | they love you. | 也很爱你 |
[38:47] | And I give you my word, Ruby, | 我向你保证 鲁比 |
[38:50] | I will fight to protect you as long as I live. | 只要我活着 就会尽全力保护你 |
[38:57] | Have you started? | 开始了吗 |
[38:59] | No. The rock you brought us was drained of all its power. | 没有 你拿来的石头已经被榨干了 |
[39:01] | Yeah, it all went to Olivia’s transformation. | 对 全用在奥莉维亚的变身上了 |
[39:03] | How come the two of you don’t seem too devastated by that news? | 你们两个怎么会对这个消息这么淡定 |
[39:06] | Because Ms. Luthor and I very intelligently recorded | 因为我和卢瑟女士非常机智地在邪教仪式上 |
[39:09] | the radiation signature of the sacred stone during the cult’s ritual. | 录下了这块神秘石头的放射轨迹 |
[39:12] | And with a little scan of the heavens, | 只要轻轻扫描一下天空 |
[39:16] | the heavens obliged. | 天空就回应了 |
[39:18] | Now, it is very rare, | 这种情况很少见 |
[39:19] | but the exact same rock is hurdling through space | 但是有同样的石头正在一块陨石上 |
[39:21] | on a meteorite about five light-years away. | 在五光年远的宇宙中穿梭 |
[39:23] | J’onn, can your ship make it that far? | 荣恩 你的飞船能走那么远吗 |
[39:25] | Tuned up the FTL drive a couple of weeks ago. | 我几周前就打开了FTL驱动器 |
[39:28] | I could go with you. | 我可以跟你一起去 |
[39:29] | No, no, you have to stay with your father. | 不 你得陪着你父亲 |
[39:31] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[39:33] | The Yuda Kal rock seems to have some kind of effect on Supergirl, | 尤达卡尔之石似乎对超女有些影响 |
[39:35] | but I can handle it fine. | 但我能应付得了 |
[39:44] | She’s out of bed. She broke the chains. | 她不在床上 挣脱了锁链 |
[39:46] | How’d she do that? | 她怎么做到的 |
[39:48] | That Kryptonite is supposed to keep her weak. | 氪石应该能够弱化她 |
[39:50] | Her body’s adapting, like Pestilence to the anti-virus. | 她的身体在适应 就像瘟疫适应反病毒 |
[39:53] | She’s becoming immune. | 她开始免疫了 |
[39:54] | How long till you won’t be able to keep her contained? | 你还有多久就关不住她了 |
[39:56] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[39:58] | A couple of days. | 几天吧 |
[40:00] | Then we better get a move on. | 那我们最好加快速度 |
[40:06] | Thank you for going with Supergirl | 谢谢你跟超女一起去 |
[40:07] | and allowing me to stay with my father. | 让我可以陪我父亲 |
[40:09] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 当然 别客气 |
[40:10] | Although I sense there’s more to your decision | 不过我感觉到你这个决定 |
[40:12] | than just the mission to stop Reign. | 不只是为了阻止主宰 |
[40:15] | Yeah, well, I spoke to Imra, | 我跟艾姆拉谈过了 |
[40:18] | and it turns out despite all of my attempts to bury my feelings, | 尽管我一直努力把感情埋在心里 |
[40:22] | it was pretty transparent for her, | 她似乎还是一览无余 |
[40:23] | so she told me to come back here and sort it out. | 所以她让我回来 好好处理 |
[40:26] | And all I wanna do is just tell Kara exactly how I feel. | 我只想跟卡拉说我的想法 |
[40:30] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna keep secrets. | 我不想再保守秘密了 |
[40:32] | Telling her might make you feel better, | 告诉她的话 也许你会感觉好些 |
[40:34] | but I think it would be selfish. | 但我觉得有点自私 |
[40:38] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:41] | You grew older in the future, | 你在未来变老了 |
[40:43] | but you also grew wiser. | 但也更加成熟了 |
[40:48] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[40:50] | I appreciate you saying that. | 谢谢你这样说 |
[40:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:53] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:54] | Yeah, uh, let’s go get us a rock. | 好了 去找石头吧 |
[40:58] | Bangarang. | 走起 |
[41:05] | Home by midnight, Dad. | 午夜之前就回来 老爸 |
[41:34] | This is a crime scene. You can’t be here. | 这是犯罪现场 你不能来这里 |
[41:38] | Are you okay, buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[41:40] | Actually, I’ve never been better. | 好得不能再好了 |