时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I imagine you have questions. | 我猜你有问题要问 |
[00:06] | I have answers. | 我有你要的答案 |
[00:07] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[00:08] | A piece of your world, | 你世界的一部分 |
[00:10] | the dead planet Krypton. | 死亡星球 氪星 |
[00:13] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[00:16] | I saw her face. | 我看见她的脸了 |
[00:17] | Mom? | 妈 |
[00:18] | That was her. | 是她 |
[00:19] | I will do everything within my power to keep you safe. | 我会用尽一切努力 保证你的安全 |
[00:22] | The Rock of Yuda Kal. | 尤达卡尔之石 |
[00:24] | Made of Kryptonian stone. | 是氪石制成的 |
[00:25] | Well, if the Rock of Yuda Kal can be used to make a Worldkiller, | 假如尤达卡尔之石能用来造灭世者 |
[00:28] | we could just reverse the process and use it to unmake one. | 我们可以逆转过程 用来转化灭世者 |
[00:31] | We could turn Reign back into Sam permanently. | 我们可以永久地让主宰变回小萨 |
[00:33] | We can cure her. | 我们可以治愈她 |
[00:34] | Now, it is very rare, | 这种情况很少见 |
[00:35] | but the exact same rock is hurdling through space | 但是有同样的石头正在一块陨石上 |
[00:37] | on a meteorite about five light-years away. | 在五光年远的宇宙中穿梭 |
[00:39] | Then we better get a move on. | 那我们最好加快速度 |
[00:43] | I always forget how beautiful it is this far out in space. | 我每次都会惊叹于遥远太空的美景 |
[00:46] | It’s perfect. | 美不胜收 |
[00:46] | Out here, with just you, | 在太空中 与你独处 |
[00:48] | I don’t have to pretend. I can just be me. | 我用不着假装 可以真实做自己 |
[00:55] | We’re coming up on it. | 我们准备着陆了 |
[00:58] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:09] | It’s a tractor beam. | 那是牵引光束 |
[01:11] | Everything’s locked up. | 整条飞船都被锁定了 |
[01:12] | Thrusters, roll… | 推进器 辊子 |
[01:14] | Yaw and pitch. Nothing’s responding. | 偏航和俯仰 什么都没反应 |
[01:15] | – What if we’re not us? – What? | -如果我们不再是我们呢 -什么意思 |
[01:18] | This ship can turn into other things. | 这艘飞船可以变形 |
[01:20] | Brainy’s gonna be so sad he missed this. | 错过了这场好戏 布莱尼肯定很痛心 |
[01:40] | Agent Schott, | 肖特特工 |
[01:42] | any word from Supergirl? | 有超女的消息吗 |
[01:43] | No, but we expected that. | 没有 但这在意料之内 |
[01:45] | They’re on the dark side, | 他们在”暗面” |
[01:47] | which means they’re probably scraping off a nice chunk of space rock | 所以说他们随时都有可能 |
[01:49] | off a much larger piece of space rock any minute. | 从一大块太空石上刮下一小块太空石 |
[01:52] | I need to know the second they’re on their way back. | 他们一旦返航 就立刻通知我 |
[01:54] | Well, I got the radio dialed up to 11. | 我拨发了十一个无线电信号 |
[01:56] | Like, I re-tasked six military satellites | 我调用了六颗军用卫星 |
[01:59] | to scan all airspace around the meteorite, | 扫描陨石周围的所有空域 |
[02:01] | and then I’ve just been obsessively checking that scan | 然后我刚才一直在目不转睛地查看扫描图 |
[02:03] | for, like, the faintest blip. | 连一个小光点都没落掉 |
[02:05] | I will not miss them. | 我绝对不会错过他们 |
[02:07] | And yet you seem, uh, | 但是你看起来 |
[02:10] | more stoic and grave than usual, | 面色比平时还凝重 |
[02:12] | which, if we’re being honest, is making me, like, a little bit queasy. | 说实话 这让我有点惴惴不安 |
[02:15] | What happened? You tell me. | 出什么事了 快告诉我 |
[02:17] | Reign is becoming immune | 主宰对卢瑟女士的合成氪石 |
[02:19] | to Ms. Luthor’s synthetic Kryptonite faster than we expected. | 形成免疫的速度比我们预期中要快 |
[02:24] | To be on the safe side, I’ve evacuated L-Corp, | 为了安全起见 我疏散了L公司 |
[02:26] | and I have a strike team standing by | 还派了一支突击队待命 |
[02:28] | with sound guns, body boots, and red sun grenades. | 他们装备了音枪 体靴和红色太阳手榴弹 |
[02:31] | Because that’s worked approximately zero times before. | 但是这些武器几乎从来都不顶用 |
[02:34] | Do I seem appropriately | 所以你现在知道 |
[02:35] | stoic and grave to you now, Mr. Schott? | 我为何面色如此凝重了吧 肖特先生 |
[02:39] | Better crank that baby up to 12. | 我最好加拨到十二个信号吧 |
[02:44] | The cosmos. | 宇宙 |
[02:45] | A tree of infinite branches | 一棵拥有无数分枝 |
[02:47] | flowering with stars. | 开有星辰之花的大树 |
[02:49] | Now, Supergirl is up there right now | 超女现在就在太空中 |
[02:51] | on a mission to find a substance that’s gonna fix your mom. | 寻找一种能够治好你妈妈的物质 |
[02:56] | There’s so much nothing. | 宇宙太浩瀚了 |
[02:58] | What if she doesn’t make it back in time? | 万一她没能及时赶回来怎么办 |
[03:02] | She’s called “Supergirl” for a reason. | 她被称为”超女”是有原因的 |
[03:05] | She will, I promise. | 她能赶回来 我保证 |
[03:10] | Hey, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[03:12] | Why don’t we get out of here? | 咱们别待在家里了 |
[03:14] | I just happen to know where there is a wicked ice cream truck. | 我知道有辆冰淇淋车卖的冰淇淋超好吃 |
[03:18] | And, I mean, all the toppings. | 配料五花八门哦 |
[03:21] | That’s all I need right now. | 我现在正需要被美食治愈 |
[03:22] | Let’s do it. Me, too. | 咱们去吃吧 我也是 |
[03:26] | I could definitely be an astronaut. | 我绝对有当宇航员的资质 |
[03:28] | Mmm. I could see that. | 我看得出来 |
[03:30] | You know, once you get past your motion-sickness thing, | 一旦你的晕动症痊愈了之后 |
[03:33] | I think you’d be golden. | 你就势不可挡了 |
[03:35] | That’s funny. | 说来好笑 |
[03:36] | ‘Cause I never got motion sickness until you started driving me around. | 在坐你开的车之前 我从来不晕车 |
[03:40] | Boo. | 才怪呢 |
[03:41] | All right, look, let me see. | 戴上让我看看 |
[03:44] | Oh, yes, that is amazing. | 好棒 太有范了 |
[03:46] | I am getting you that hat. You look adorable. | 我要给你买下这顶帽子 你戴着好可爱 |
[03:49] | That’s really cute. | 萌翻了 |
[03:51] | Wait, let me see. All right. | 我来试试这个 |
[03:55] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[04:00] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 要不这样吧 |
[04:02] | Why don’t I pay for all these things? | 我来付这两样东西的钱 |
[04:04] | Give me that. And then you go get us some sodas. | 把帽子给我 你去买两瓶汽水 |
[04:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:09] | Don’t think I’m not gonna count all that change. | 不要把找零给私吞了哦 |
[04:16] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[04:28] | Everybody, get back! | 大家快后退 |
[04:38] | Could you please not blow up my lab? | 拜托轻拿轻放 不要炸毁我的实验室 |
[04:43] | So, it’s explosives they’re carrying. | 这么说他们搬进来的是炸药 |
[04:48] | Your wall doesn’t work anymore. | 你的屏蔽墙已经不管用了 |
[04:50] | Neither does your Kryptonite. | 你的氪石也是 |
[04:53] | I’m getting stronger. | 我变强大了 |
[04:57] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 阳光妞 |
[04:58] | You’re very chatty today. | 你今天话挺多呢 |
[04:59] | How much longer do you think you can hold me? | 你觉得你还能把我关多久 |
[05:01] | Long enough. | 足够久 |
[05:02] | Long enough… | 足以… |
[05:05] | For Supergirl to return. | 等超女回来 |
[05:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:10] | I see you, | 我看透了你 |
[05:13] | Lena Kieran Luthor. | 莉娜·基兰·卢瑟 |
[05:18] | I see your anger, your fear, | 我看到了你的愤怒 恐惧 |
[05:21] | your distrust. | 怀疑 |
[05:24] | Supergirl is your Hail Mary. | 超女是你的万福玛利亚 |
[05:27] | You need her right now and she needs you, | 你现在需要她 她也需要你 |
[05:29] | but when this is all done, | 但等这一切都结束之后 |
[05:33] | will you still need each other? | 你们还会彼此需要吗 |
[05:37] | Supergirl and I may not see eye-to-eye, | 虽然我和超女的看法不一致 |
[05:39] | but there’s one thing we can agree on. | 但我们在某件事上取得了一致意见 |
[05:42] | And that’s that you need to be stopped. | 那就是你需要被阻止 |
[05:46] | So enjoy your moment in the sun, Reign. | 所以抓紧享受阳光吧 主宰 |
[05:50] | ‘Cause we are gonna save Sam, and end you. | 因为我们会救下小萨 终结你 |
[05:55] | The only way to end me is to kill me. | 唯一终结我的办法就是杀掉我 |
[05:59] | And Sam. | 还有小萨 |
[06:01] | And I don’t think you have the stomach for that. | 但我认为你没有勇气那么做 |
[06:16] | There’s an entire city here. | 这里有一整座城市 |
[06:18] | How did we miss this? | 我们之前怎么没注意到呢 |
[06:19] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能靠自己了 |
[06:20] | And powerless. | 没有超能力 |
[06:23] | Well, we expected that. | 这在我们的意料之中 |
[06:25] | That’s the only thing we’ve been right about. | 这是我们唯一预料正确的一点 |
[06:31] | Looks like the Black Rock is about a mile into the city. | 再往城里走一英里 就能到达黑石的位置了 |
[06:34] | We better get moving before they find us– | 趁着没被他们发现 我们最好赶紧动身 |
[06:36] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[06:45] | I think we lost them, | 我们应该甩掉他们了 |
[06:47] | whoever they are. | 虽然不知道他们是谁 |
[06:50] | We have other problems. | 我们又遇到麻烦了 |
[06:52] | They seem human. | 他们好像是人类 |
[06:55] | At least we fit in. | 至少我们可以融入人群 |
[06:57] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可不敢肯定 |
[06:59] | We need to change. | 我们需要换衣服 |
[07:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:23] | Yeah, just thinking how ironic this is. | 嗯 只是觉得这很讽刺 |
[07:26] | Donning disguises across the solar system | 在整个太阳系里都要伪装自己 |
[07:28] | seems to be my karma. | 似乎是我的因果报应 |
[07:30] | It’s necessary for survival. | 这是生存所需 |
[07:32] | So is Kara Danvers. | 扮成卡拉·丹弗斯也是 |
[07:35] | I just wish my day-to-day life didn’t have to have a disguise. | 我只希望不用过这种天天伪装自己的日子 |
[07:39] | It’s exhausting. | 令人身心疲惫 |
[07:40] | In the future, I just live in the open. | 在未来 我过着身份公开的生活 |
[07:42] | All Legionnaires do. | 所有军团士兵都是 |
[07:43] | There’s no secret identities, no disguises. | 没有秘密身份 也不用伪装 |
[07:46] | 24/7, I’m just me, | 每时每刻 我就是我 |
[07:48] | Mon-El, from the Legion of Super-Heroes. | 来自超级英雄军团的蒙·艾尔 |
[07:50] | And it’s still exhausting. | 但仍然令人身心疲惫 |
[07:52] | What we do, the responsibilities we have… | 我们的任务 我们所肩负的责任 |
[07:55] | There’s always a trade-off, isn’t there? | 总是要有所取舍 对吧 |
[08:00] | We’re getting close. | 我们快到了 |
[08:01] | It’s this way. | 往这边走 |
[08:07] | This place is intense. | 这里戒备森严的 |
[08:08] | Yes. Definitely don’t touch anything. | 对 什么都不要碰 |
[08:11] | Agent Danvers, Ruby, how are you? | 丹弗斯特工 鲁比 你们好吗 |
[08:13] | Oh, my gosh. It was crazy. | 天呐 刚才太离谱了 |
[08:15] | There was this guy at the park, and he was shooting, | 公园里有个人开枪 |
[08:16] | and everyone was running, | 大家都四处逃命 |
[08:17] | and then Alex caught a grenade. | 然后艾丽克斯接住了一颗手榴弹 |
[08:19] | Uh, it was really just not that big of a deal. | 其实没什么大不了 |
[08:22] | I mean, we’re fine, so everything is chill. | 我是说 我们没事 所以一切都好 |
[08:24] | It’s just super chill. | 一切都好得很 |
[08:26] | Are you chill? | 你还好吗 |
[08:28] | Listen, you know what, I have some work that I have to do, | 听着 我还有工作要做 |
[08:30] | so, um, how about you just start reading | 所以你去读那本我给你买的 |
[08:32] | that Ada Lovelace book I got you? | 爱达·勒芙蕾丝的书如何 |
[08:34] | – Sure. – Yeah? All right. | -好 -行吧 |
[08:35] | Um, why don’t you go into the conference room? | 你就去会议室吧 |
[08:38] | Get your read on. | 开始读书 |
[08:42] | Someone’s trying to kill me. | 有人想杀了我 |
[08:44] | Oh, things were not chill. | 原来她并不好啊 |
[08:47] | You sure you were the target? | 你确实目标是你吗 |
[08:49] | A hundred percent. | 完全确定 |
[08:50] | Guys, this is really bad. Okay? | 二位 这非常不妙 |
[08:53] | I can’t have some psycho who’s trying to murder me | 我正照顾鲁比的时候 可不能让一个 |
[08:55] | out there on the loose while I’m taking care of Ruby. | 对我谋杀未遂的疯子逍遥法外啊 |
[08:58] | I mean, she’s been through so much. | 毕竟她经历了那么多磨难 |
[09:00] | She’s seen so much. | 见识了那么多生死 |
[09:02] | And God forbid, what if she got hurt? | 再说了 万一她受伤怎么办 |
[09:04] | And it’s on my watch. I… I can’t live with that. | 还是在我照看她的时候 这让我无法接受 |
[09:07] | All right, all right, let’s just… | 好了 好了 咱们先… |
[09:09] | Who would want you dead? | 谁会想要你的命 |
[09:11] | Where do we start? | 该从哪里开始呢 |
[09:14] | Okay, well, there’s Griggs, | 好了 有格里戈斯 |
[09:15] | uh, the Hellgrammite, Hannibal. I mean… | 鱼蛉人 汉尼拔 |
[09:17] | Look, the Hellgrammite and Griggs have been in containment. | 鱼蛉人和格里戈斯一直都被关着 |
[09:20] | So that’s a no. | 所以不可能 |
[09:21] | Hannibal, we deported after the Daxamite invasion. | 而汉尼拔呢 达星人入侵后我们就把他驱逐出境了 |
[09:24] | – Right. – Okay, so let’s just keep narrowing it down. | -对 -好吧 我们继续缩小范围 |
[09:27] | Who else has tried to kill me before and failed? | 曾经都有谁对我谋杀未遂 |
[09:29] | What about good ol’ Ricky, huh? He definitely hates you. | 那瑞奇呢 他对你绝对恨之入骨 |
[09:32] | Oh, hated. | 那是过去时了 |
[09:34] | I mind-wiped him, remember? | 我清除了他的记忆 记得吗 |
[09:36] | But we shouldn’t discount people from your past, | 但我们不该将你以前生活中的人排除在外 |
[09:38] | if this really is personal. | 如果这是私怨的话 |
[09:40] | It may be someone from before your time at the DEO. | 可能是你进超查部之前认识的某个人 |
[09:44] | Somebody who may have threatened you before. | 这个人以前可能威胁过你 |
[09:46] | Pull up Ron Collins. | 把罗恩·柯林斯调出来 |
[09:48] | “Ronald Collins.” Let’s see. | 罗纳德·柯林斯 我们看一下 |
[09:51] | Age 56. | 五十六岁 |
[09:52] | Recently made parole after six failed attempts. | 在六次假释申请失败后 最近终于出狱了 |
[09:56] | Uh, let’s see. He was in for… | 让我看看 他入狱的罪名是… |
[09:57] | First-degree murder. | 一级谋杀罪 |
[09:59] | I should know. He was my first arrest. | 我应该想到的 他是我逮捕的第一个人 |
[10:02] | I’m sorry, that would have… | 抱歉 那岂不是说 |
[10:03] | That would made you 17 when you arrested him. | 你十七岁的时候就逮捕了他 |
[10:08] | Yeah, that… That tracks. | 好吧 时间对得上 |
[10:09] | He lived his whole life in Midvale, | 他之前一直都住在米德维尔 |
[10:11] | and then he moves to National City after he was released from prison? | 结果出狱之后就搬到纳欣诺市了吗 |
[10:14] | Eh, it’s a big city. | 这座城市大着呢 |
[10:15] | And yet, he moved to within six blocks of your apartment. | 但他却搬到了距离你的公寓六个街区的地方 |
[10:20] | Okay, I ruined his life. He’s trying to ruin mine. | 我毁了他的人生 他也想毁了我的 |
[10:23] | That’s him. | 肯定是他 |
[10:26] | Winn, about Ruby. | 温 关于鲁比 |
[10:30] | No! No, I can’t. | 不 我不行 |
[10:32] | No, I do not babysit anymore. | 我再也不当保姆了 |
[10:35] | She’s 12, okay? She’s not a baby. | 她都十二岁了 不是个小孩了 |
[10:38] | So, it’s just… You know, your words. | 所以只要言语管教就行 |
[10:40] | Chill, it’ll be fine. | 放轻松 会没事的 |
[10:43] | It takes a village, Agent Schott. | 同部协力嘛 肖特特工 |
[10:47] | The Black Rock is definitely in there. | 黑石肯定就在里面 |
[10:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:01] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[11:03] | “And on Earth, the soul is lost in destruction. | “在地球上 灵魂在毁灭中迷失 |
[11:08] | “May their flames forever burn in Rao’s light.” | 愿其火焰永在拉奥之光中燃烧” |
[11:12] | It’s a Kryptonian memorial. | 这是一块氪星纪念碑 |
[11:15] | – This is Krypton. – No. | -这里是氪星 -不是 |
[11:18] | Argo. | 是阿尔戈市 |
[11:24] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[11:26] | Identify yourself. | 报上名来 |
[11:28] | Stay where you are. | 站在原地 |
[11:31] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[11:32] | Stand down, caretakers. | 退下 看管人 |
[11:40] | Mom. | 妈 |
[11:41] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[11:45] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[12:00] | How are you alive? | 你怎么可能还活着 |
[12:01] | Your father created a shield to protect Argo | 氪星爆炸时 你父亲创建了一层保护罩 |
[12:04] | when Krypton exploded. | 来保护阿尔戈 |
[12:06] | We would never have sent you away | 如果我们早知它能起作用 |
[12:08] | if we had known it’d work. | 就绝不会把你送走 |
[12:10] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你已经死了 |
[12:13] | I don’t understand. I saw your pod | 我没搞明白 我看到你的太空舱 |
[12:15] | get knocked into the Phantom Zone. | 被撞进了幻影区 |
[12:17] | I… I was stuck there for years, | 我被困在那里好多年 |
[12:19] | but somehow, my pod got loose, | 但后来我的太空舱得以松脱 |
[12:22] | and I fell to Earth with Kal-El. | 我落到了地球上 见到了卡·艾尔 |
[12:24] | Kal made it. He’s… He’s alive. | 卡到了地球 他还活着 |
[12:26] | He got there first. | 是他先到的 |
[12:27] | If I had known… | 我要是早知道… |
[12:28] | If I knew Argo was here, if I knew you were alive, | 我要是早知道阿尔戈在这里 知道你还活着 |
[12:31] | I never would have stopped searching for you. | 我绝对不会停止对你的搜寻 |
[12:39] | I recognize you. | 我认得你 |
[12:42] | The Prince of Daxam. | 达克萨姆星的王子 |
[12:45] | There is no more Daxam. | 达克萨姆星已经不在了 |
[12:48] | I’m just Mon-El now, ma’am. | 现在我只是蒙·艾尔了 女士 |
[12:49] | There’s no more Krypton, either. Only Argo. | 氪星也没有了 只剩下阿尔戈市 |
[12:52] | And you are welcome here. | 这里很欢迎你 |
[12:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | If you didn’t know I was alive, and you weren’t searching for me, | 如果你不知道我还活着 也没在找我 |
[13:03] | what brought you here? | 那你为什么到这里来 |
[13:04] | Earth. Earth is in trouble. | 地球 地球有麻烦了 |
[13:07] | When Krypton exploded, the followers of Yuda Kal | 氪星爆炸时 尤达卡尔的追随者 |
[13:11] | sent three pods after me, each with a Worldkiller. | 派了三个太空舱追我 里面各有一名灭世者 |
[13:14] | A Worldkiller? | 灭世者 |
[13:15] | I stopped two of them, but one remains. | 我阻止了两个 但还剩下一个 |
[13:18] | Reign. | 主宰 |
[13:19] | And she’s terrorizing Earth. | 而她正在地球上散播着恐惧 |
[13:22] | She’s hurting people I love, murdering indiscriminately. | 她伤害了我爱的人们 随意杀戮 |
[13:25] | And we think we found something that could stop her, | 我们认为找到了能阻止她的东西 |
[13:27] | and we followed its radiation signature here. | 于是我们就跟随放射信号来到了这里 |
[13:32] | Harun-El. | 哈伦·艾尔 |
[13:35] | The Black Rock of Yuda Kal. | 尤达卡尔黑石 |
[13:36] | You know what it is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[13:39] | After the fallout, ashes and destruction poisoned the air. | 尘埃落定之后 灰烬与毁坏毒害了空气 |
[13:42] | We had nothing to protect us as we hurtled through space. | 我们毫无保护地在宇宙中穿行 |
[13:46] | The young and the old were the first to become sick. | 年轻人和老年人首先生了病 |
[13:49] | They struggled in our new atmosphere, | 他们在我们的新大气层之下挣扎着 |
[13:51] | their lungs more vulnerable, more weak. | 他们的肺更易受伤害 更加脆弱 |
[13:53] | But after the fallout passed, | 但是在余尘过去之后 |
[13:55] | the shield kept our atmosphere more hospitable. | 保护罩让我们的大气层更加舒适了 |
[14:00] | It is what your father gave his life for. | 那是你父亲牺牲生命换来的 |
[14:02] | There was no more time. | 已经时日无多了 |
[14:04] | Argo was in constant darkness. We were running out of air. | 阿尔戈市已陷入黑暗 快没氧气了 |
[14:08] | We were dying. | 我们在等死 |
[14:09] | Your father repurposed his unfinished research | 你父亲重新改造了他未完成的研究 |
[14:12] | to create a livable environment. | 创造出了适合生存的环境 |
[14:14] | He believed that the Harun-El could act as a shield for the city, | 他相信哈尔·艾尔可以作为城市的保护罩 |
[14:17] | and he was right. | 他是对的 |
[14:18] | His legacy keeps our air breathable, | 他的遗产让我们的空气可以呼吸 |
[14:21] | and shields us from invaders. | 并保护我们不受侵袭 |
[14:23] | It keeps us hidden– | 它将我们隐藏起来… |
[14:24] | That’s why we didn’t detect you in our scans. | 所以我们才没扫描到你们 |
[14:27] | Why there were no signs of life. | 没发现生命迹象 |
[14:29] | And why we can’t get in touch with Earth. | 也正因如此 我们才无法联络地球 |
[14:31] | – No signal can get out. – Exactly. | -信号传不出去 -没错 |
[14:33] | We mined all the Harun-El left. All of it is here. | 我们挖出了所有哈尔·艾尔 都在这里了 |
[14:35] | And every ounce of it means one more moment of life. | 一丝一毫都能延长我们的生命 |
[14:40] | Because of that, we have none to spare. | 所以我们没有多余的可以给你 |
[14:44] | There’s gotta be a way. | 肯定有办法的 |
[14:45] | We only need a little bit. | 我们只需要一丁点 |
[14:47] | It is not mine to give. | 我做不了这个决定 |
[14:50] | But I will call a meeting with the High Council. | 但是我会召集一次高级议会会议 |
[14:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:55] | It’ll take a few hours to gather the members. | 需要几个小时来集结成员 |
[14:59] | In the meantime, | 在这期间 |
[15:02] | I was hoping to get to know my daughter. | 我想要了解一下我的女儿 |
[15:12] | Have you heard anything from Supergirl yet? | 你有任何超女的消息吗 |
[15:16] | No. That’s why I’m still sitting here. | 没有 所以我才还坐在这里 |
[15:20] | Can you show me how this all works? | 你能给我演示一些这些怎么工作的吗 |
[15:22] | You know what, no offense, kid, I really… I don’t need help. | 无意冒犯 孩子 我真的 不需要帮手 |
[15:28] | Then I can just keep you company. | 那我就陪你呆着吧 |
[15:29] | You know, I’m really busy. Um… | 我真的挺忙的 |
[15:33] | – Yeah, you seem stressed out. – Do I seem stressed? | -你看起来很疲惫 -我看起来疲惫吗 |
[15:37] | Do I? Really? Oh, well, you know, I have been staring | 是吗 好吧 我盯着这个 |
[15:39] | at a stupid computer monitor for about 36 hours. | 愚蠢的电脑屏幕已经有36个小时了 |
[15:41] | I haven’t slept. Haven’t eaten anything. | 我没合过眼 也没吃过东西 |
[15:43] | Haven’t even had time to go get my damn pizza bagel | 都没有时间把我该死的披萨百吉饼 |
[15:45] | out of the microwave. | 从微波炉里拿出来 |
[15:46] | All I’ve done is monitor about 10 million miles of outer space | 我所做的就是监视上千万英里的外太空 |
[15:49] | waiting for confirmation that Supergirl… | 等待超女的确认信息… |
[15:51] | Supergirl is on her way back to Earth | 超女正在返回地球 |
[15:53] | with the Black Rock of Yuda Kal, | 带回了尤达卡尔黑石 |
[15:54] | – so we can finally stop and defeat– – My mom. | -我们终于可以阻止并打败… -我妈妈 |
[16:01] | Well, um… | 这个… |
[16:04] | Reign is technically not your mom. | 主宰理论上来说不是你妈妈 |
[16:07] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[16:09] | Reign is a monster, | 主宰是个怪物 |
[16:11] | and my mom has disappeared. | 而我妈妈失踪了 |
[16:15] | I might never get her back again, or even see her. | 我可能再也找不回她 或是再见到她了 |
[16:19] | Especially if Supergirl doesn’t come back soon. | 尤其是超女不快点回来的话 |
[16:23] | Yeah. Yeah, sorry. | 是 是 抱歉 |
[16:25] | I don’t sleep anymore, either. | 我也睡不着觉 |
[16:28] | I’m exhausted, too. | 我也很疲惫 |
[16:53] | – Where are you going, Sheriff? – Far away from you. | -你要去哪里 警长 -远离你的地方 |
[16:55] | That’s right. That’s because you prefer to shoot from a distance. | 是啊 因为你喜欢从远处开枪 |
[16:59] | Or behind the back, like a coward. | 或在人背后开枪 像个懦夫一样 |
[17:01] | Kenny Lee was a long time ago. | 肯尼·李是很久之前的事了 |
[17:03] | I’m not talking about Kenny Lee. | 我说的不是肯尼·李 |
[17:07] | Two of whatever he’s having. | 他喝的酒再来两杯 |
[17:11] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点也不惊奇 |
[17:13] | You sent me to jail when you were… | 你把我送进监狱时才… |
[17:15] | – Seventeen. – Seventeen. | -十七岁 -十七岁 |
[17:17] | You’re trying to kill me. | 你想要杀我 |
[17:21] | Are you kidding? | 你逗我呢 |
[17:23] | You tried to shoot me this morning at the park. | 你今天早上在公园里想要杀我 |
[17:27] | At the park? | 公园 |
[17:29] | Man. | 老天 |
[17:30] | Are you still 17? | 你还十七岁呢 |
[17:31] | You don’t even care about the countless kids | 为了搞掉我 你根本不在乎 |
[17:34] | that you could’ve hurt trying to get to me. | 可能会伤害到的无数个孩子 |
[17:36] | Then again, what’s one more dead kid to you, right? | 不过 对你来说再死个孩子算什么呢 |
[17:39] | I owed a debt for what I did. | 我的所作所为欠下了血债 |
[17:41] | I paid my debt. | 但我已经还清了 |
[17:43] | What you did was murder a teenage boy. | 你杀了一个十几岁的男孩 |
[17:45] | And I have to live with that! Forever. | 而我会永远背着这个罪过活下去 |
[17:47] | Oh, you want me to feel sorry for you? | 你想让我同情你吗 |
[17:49] | Why would you? | 为什么要你同情 |
[17:51] | I don’t even feel sorry for me. | 我都不同情自己 |
[17:55] | Every time I close my eyes, I see that young boy’s face. | 我每次闭上眼睛 都能看到那孩子的脸 |
[17:59] | The future that I stole from him. | 我偷走了他的未来 |
[18:02] | I see the blood bursting out of his body. | 我看到他身体涌出的鲜血 |
[18:03] | I can feel the weight of the gun in my hands. | 我能感受到手中枪的重量 |
[18:09] | I wasn’t a good person. | 我不是个好人 |
[18:11] | I was corrupt. | 我是个腐败的警察 |
[18:13] | Then I never thought of myself as a killer. | 那时我从没想到自己是个杀人犯 |
[18:18] | Kid killer. | 会杀孩子 |
[18:21] | But it turns out, I was a monster. | 但结果 我是个怪物 |
[18:24] | And I deserved everything I got. | 这一切都是我罪有应得 |
[18:28] | But I’m not trying to kill you, Danvers. | 但我没有想杀你 丹弗斯 |
[18:31] | What the hell difference would that make? | 那样又能改变什么呢 |
[18:32] | It’s not gonna bring Kenny back. | 又救活不了肯尼 |
[18:34] | It’s not gonna save me. | 也救不了我 |
[18:36] | I’m already damned. | 我已经罪该万死了 |
[18:45] | J’onn, it’s not Collins. | 荣恩 不是柯林斯 |
[18:56] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[19:16] | I was so sure it was the Sheriff. | 我还以为就是警长没错了 |
[19:18] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会调查清楚的 |
[19:19] | The list of people that want me dead is endless. | 想让我死的人可多得很呢 |
[19:21] | All the more reason to cull it. | 那更有筛选名单的必要了 |
[19:22] | No, J’onn, look, you don’t understand. | 不 荣恩 你不明白 |
[19:25] | If Sam is gone, I am all that Ruby has left. | 假如小萨不在了 鲁比就只有我了 |
[19:27] | And if I’m gone… | 假如我也不在了 |
[19:30] | Screw the list. | 别管名单了 |
[19:31] | If this guy wants me, he can come and get me. | 假如这家伙想杀我 他大可以放马过来 |
[19:33] | It’s our turn to hunt. | 轮到我们来狩猎了 |
[19:34] | You wanna set a trap. | 你想设陷阱 |
[19:36] | Like I said, I’m already a target, right? | 我说过了 我已经是目标了 不是吗 |
[19:38] | So let’s draw this guy out and take him down. | 我们把这家伙引出来 擒住他 |
[19:59] | I remember this flower. | 我记得这种花 |
[20:01] | This is a Dar-Essa. | 这是大艾莎 |
[20:04] | You kept one in my room when I was little. | 我小时候你在我房间里养过一株 |
[20:07] | It was a gift from Grandmother for your first birthday. | 那是你一岁生日时外婆给你的礼物 |
[20:11] | Yeah, you used to measure it to see how tall it was. | 你总测量它长得多高 |
[20:15] | It was, um… Wasn’t it supposed to… | 它 它是不是能 |
[20:17] | Grow as you grew? | 和你一起长高 |
[20:20] | Yes, I got it for you when you were so little, | 是的 我在你很小的时候放到你房间 |
[20:21] | but you outsped the Dar-Essa. | 不过你长得比大艾莎快多了 |
[20:24] | You grew so tall so fast. | 你一眨眼就长高了 |
[20:26] | I can’t believe it survived the fall. | 真不敢相信它能渡过难关 |
[20:29] | It’s strong, like you. | 它很坚强 像你一样 |
[20:33] | I feel as though I’ve let you down. | 不过我觉得我让你失望了 |
[20:35] | – Mom — – No, please. | -妈 -不 听我说 |
[20:36] | I… I shouldn’t have accepted that you died. | 我不该就那样认定你死了 |
[20:41] | I had always taught you to hope. | 过去我总教你要抱有希望 |
[20:43] | But I gave up. | 可我却放弃了 |
[20:45] | I could say the same. | 我也可以这样说 |
[20:47] | I gave up hope. I thought you had died with Krypton. | 我放弃了希望 我以为你随氪星一起死了 |
[20:50] | But here I am, and here you are. | 可我就在这 你就在这 |
[20:53] | So tell me about your life. I’ve missed so much. | 跟我说说你的生活 我错过了那么多 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:01] | I was taken in by this amazing family. | 我被好心家庭收养了 |
[21:04] | Jeremiah, Eliza, | 耶利米 伊莉莎 |
[21:05] | um, a sister, Alex. | 我有个姐姐 艾丽克斯 |
[21:07] | A sister? | 姐姐 |
[21:09] | And she’s so much more than that. | 她不只是我的姐姐 |
[21:10] | She’s a friend. She’s… She’s amazing. | 还是我的朋友 她人特别好 |
[21:15] | Fort Rozz crashed on Earth. | 罗兹堡坠落到了地球上 |
[21:17] | Fort Rozz was my deepest shame. | 罗兹堡是我最羞愧的过去 |
[21:21] | The prisoners, they all survived? | 那些囚犯都幸存下来了吗 |
[21:24] | Astra survived. | 阿斯特拉也活了下来 |
[21:26] | Non, too. | 还有诺恩 |
[21:29] | I’ve thought of her so much. | 我过去对她期望很高 |
[21:31] | I should’ve listened to her, but the way she did things was so… | 我本该倾听她的想法 可她做事的方式 |
[21:33] | – Wrong. – Yeah. | -大错特错 -是啊 |
[21:36] | Her and Non tried to bring terror to Earth for a while, | 她和诺恩一度企图对地球进行恐怖袭击 |
[21:39] | but she changed. | 不过她变了 |
[21:43] | Well, | 或者说 |
[21:45] | she was changing. | 她开始改变了 |
[21:47] | Before she died. | 在她生前 |
[21:50] | We gave her Kryptonian burial rites. | 我们用氪星葬礼仪式送走了她 |
[21:53] | On Argo, we learn from Krypton’s mistakes. | 在阿尔戈 我们反省氪星上的错误 |
[21:57] | We look to our past for edification. | 我们从过去寻找启迪 |
[22:01] | My mistakes were the biggest of all. | 我的错误是最为严重的 |
[22:04] | I sent so many | 我毫不犹豫 |
[22:06] | to suffer at that prison without a second thought. | 送那么多人去那座监狱里受苦 |
[22:10] | You just… You did what you thought was right. | 你不过是 做了你认为正确的事 |
[22:13] | So did Astra. | 阿斯特拉也是 |
[22:15] | But I was wrong. | 可我错了 |
[22:19] | It took losing you, | 我失去了你 |
[22:20] | losing everything, to learn that. | 失去了一切 才学到这点 |
[22:26] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[22:27] | Of course I do. Of course. | 当然能 当然 |
[22:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:53] | My friend and I were in trouble earlier, | 我和我朋友之前遇到了麻烦 |
[22:55] | and we needed to borrow these so we could, uh, fit in. | 我们需要借用这些衣服 来融入人群 |
[22:59] | You mean you needed a disguise. | 你是指你们需要伪装 |
[23:02] | The daughter of the great House of El back from the dead. | 伟大的艾尔家族之女复活了 |
[23:04] | That’s all anyone could talk about today. | 今天大家都对此议论纷纷 |
[23:06] | I’m afraid I don’t have any money to pay you for these. | 恐怕我没有钱来买这些衣服 |
[23:09] | Oh, keep them. It’s a gift. | 拿着吧 送你了 |
[23:11] | It’s my honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[23:14] | Well, perhaps I can give you a gift in return. | 或许我可以回赠你一份礼物 |
[23:17] | Uh, your son, he has Thalonite lung? | 你的儿子 他患有萨隆奈肺病对吗 |
[23:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:21] | Val? | 瓦尔 |
[23:25] | Krypton eradicated the disease when I was still a child, | 我小时候 氪星就根除了这种疾病 |
[23:27] | but much was lost. | 但很多技术消失了 |
[23:29] | This is Val. | 这是瓦尔 |
[23:31] | Hey, Val. I’m Mon-El. | 你好 瓦尔 我是蒙·艾尔 |
[23:34] | You may not believe this, | 你或许不相信 |
[23:35] | but I’m actually… I’m from the future. | 但我其实 是从未来来的 |
[23:38] | So is this. | 这个也是 |
[23:40] | This is called a… | 这个东西叫 |
[23:43] | You know what, it doesn’t matter what it’s called. | 它叫什么不重要 |
[23:45] | What matters is that a really, really smart friend of mine, | 重要的是 我一个很聪明的朋友 |
[23:48] | he made it. | 研制出了它 |
[23:49] | His name is Brainy, so it’s gotta work, right? | 他叫布莱尼 这肯定很管用的 |
[23:52] | Can I see your arm for a second? | 能露出你的手臂吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[23:57] | It’s a built-in size. It’s a vaccine and booster. | 这是内置型的疫苗和增强剂 |
[24:00] | It’ll automatically detect hostile cells and deploy antibodies. | 它能自动侦测敌对细胞并部署抗体 |
[24:04] | He should wear it for a week. | 他得戴一周 |
[24:06] | And then, | 然后 |
[24:09] | maybe you can find someone else who needs it, | 或许你可以找到其他需要帮助的人 |
[24:11] | and give it to them. | 把这个送给它们 |
[24:13] | See? | 你瞧 |
[24:17] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[24:29] | Slept here again, huh? | 你又睡在这了 |
[24:30] | I don’t really have much choice. | 我没得选 |
[24:37] | Reign’s becoming immune to my Kryptonite. | 主宰对我的氪星石逐渐产生了免疫力 |
[24:40] | If Supergirl doesn’t get back soon, | 假如超女不能尽快赶回来 |
[24:41] | she’ll become stronger and break out, | 她会变得更强 突破监禁 |
[24:42] | and then God knows what will happen. | 天知道之后会发生什么 |
[24:46] | But I can still flood her system with the Kryptonite. | 但我仍可以往她体内注入大量氪星石 |
[24:48] | It would work. | 会有效果 |
[24:50] | She would OD, but… | 她会摄入过量 不过 |
[24:53] | She would die. | 她会死 |
[24:55] | So you lose Sam. | 你也会杀掉小萨 |
[24:56] | It’s Sam or the world. | 得在小萨和全世界间做选择 |
[25:01] | I mean, well, there’s still a chance | 超女还是有很大可能 |
[25:03] | that Supergirl can come back in time. | 能及时赶回来的 |
[25:04] | And if she doesn’t? | 假如她赶不回来呢 |
[25:11] | James, I don’t know what to do. | 詹姆斯 我不知道该怎么做 |
[25:17] | What would Sam want you to do? | 小萨会希望你怎样做 |
[25:18] | Sam wanted me to heal her. | 小萨想让我治好她 |
[25:19] | No. Not what Sam wanted you to do. | 不 不是小萨当时想让你怎么做 |
[25:23] | What would Sam want you to do now | 而是面对当前的选择 |
[25:26] | with the choice that you’re presented with? | 小萨会希望你现在怎样做 |
[25:31] | She’d choose Ruby over anything. | 她会把鲁比放在首位 |
[25:36] | Even her own life. | 甚至胜过她自己的命 |
[25:40] | She’d want me to protect her daughter. | 她会希望我保护她的女儿 |
[25:42] | It’s a difficult choice, | 这选择很艰难 |
[25:45] | but it sounds like you have the answer. | 但似乎你已经有答案了 |
[25:58] | I’m a… I’m a jerk. | 我是个混蛋 |
[26:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:08] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你在经历些什么 |
[26:12] | I actually… I actually do. | 其实 我真的知道 |
[26:13] | I had a very complicated relationship with my dad. | 我和我爸的关系也很复杂 |
[26:22] | He actually tried to, um, kill me, too, believe it or not. | 他也想杀掉我 随你信不信 |
[26:27] | And, you know, for the longest time, | 长久以来 |
[26:31] | dude, I was terrified | 我很害怕 |
[26:33] | that whatever made him what he was, | 让他变成那样的事物 |
[26:37] | like, that that was inside of me, too. | 可能也存在于我的体内 |
[26:40] | You know, that evil. | 那个恶魔 |
[26:44] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[26:47] | But you’re not evil. | 但你不是恶魔 |
[26:50] | No. No, I’m not. | 是的 我不是 |
[26:52] | Just a jerk. | 我只是个混蛋 |
[26:54] | Hey, Supergirl’s coming back. | 超女要回来了 |
[26:56] | And I… I kinda need some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[26:59] | Maybe you could | 也许你可以 |
[27:03] | aid me in tracking Supergirl? | 帮我追踪超女的下落 |
[27:08] | Oh, come on. I’ll teach you how to be a jerk. | 来 我教你如何做个混蛋 |
[27:12] | Is everyone in position? | 都各就各位了吗 |
[27:20] | I repeat. Is everyone in position? | 重复 都各就各位了吗 |
[27:23] | We’re good to go, J’onn. | 我们已就位 荣恩 |
[27:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:26] | Keep your eyes open, everybody. | 所有人保持警惕 |
[27:35] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[27:37] | Sightseeing. | 周围打探了一下 |
[27:41] | You didn’t need that disguise after all. | 你根本不需要伪装 |
[27:43] | You get to just be you here. | 你在这里只要做自己就好了 |
[27:46] | – Supergirl. – Not Supergirl. | -超女 -不是超女 |
[27:49] | Kara Zor-El. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[27:52] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[27:54] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[28:08] | Allow me to introduce my daughter. | 请允许我介绍一下我的女儿 |
[28:12] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[28:14] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[28:18] | Esteemed members of the High Council of Argo City. | 尊敬的阿尔戈高级议会成员 |
[28:23] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你们这么快赶来见我 |
[28:25] | Alura is a pillar of our community, | 阿露拉不仅是我们社区的支柱 |
[28:27] | and a long-standing member of this council. | 也是议会的资深成员 |
[28:30] | We would be remiss in refusing her daughter an audience. | 我们是不会拒绝接见她的女儿的 |
[28:34] | As you may know, | 正如你所知 |
[28:36] | Zor-El and I came up with a plan to save Kara | 在氪星毁灭前的黑暗时期 |
[28:38] | during the dark days before Krypton’s destruction. | 我和佐·艾尔想到了一个救卡拉的办法 |
[28:42] | We didn’t know that Argo could survive, | 我们不知道阿尔戈会得以幸存 |
[28:44] | and so we put Kara, our only child, | 所以我们让唯一的孩子卡拉 |
[28:47] | into a pod and we sent her to Earth. | 坐进分离舱 把她送去了地球 |
[28:50] | Its people took her in. They saved her. | 地球人待我如己 救了她 |
[28:53] | And in exchange, | 作为交换 |
[28:55] | she serves the people of her adopted home. | 她为她的第二家园服务 |
[28:59] | She’s a hero | 她是一位 |
[29:01] | that embodies our greatest ideals. | 体现了我们伟大理想的英雄 |
[29:04] | But unfortunately, | 但是可惜 |
[29:05] | Kara was not the only Kryptonian to travel to Earth. | 卡拉不是唯一一个穿越至地球的氪星人 |
[29:09] | A Worldkiller followed. | 一名灭世者也过去了 |
[29:12] | You must forgive our skepticism. | 你必须原谅我们有所怀疑 |
[29:15] | You’ve been away a long time. | 你走了很久很久 |
[29:17] | Here on Argo, | 对于阿尔戈 |
[29:18] | Worldkillers are the stuff of children’s stories. | 灭世者只是儿童故事的素材 |
[29:20] | I, too, was hesitant | 曾几何时 |
[29:22] | to believe that such a thing could be real, | 我也不愿相信这种事会是真的 |
[29:24] | but I faced it. | 但是我亲身面对过 |
[29:27] | She is real. | 她是真实存在的 |
[29:29] | And she calls herself Reign. | 她自称主宰 |
[29:32] | I traveled here from across the stars | 我穿越星际来到这里 |
[29:36] | because I could not defeat her myself. | 因为我光凭自己无法打败她 |
[29:39] | And Earth is in grave danger. | 地球的处境非常危险 |
[29:40] | An unfortunate situation if true, | 就算处境真的很不幸 |
[29:42] | but how can Argo be of help? | 可阿尔戈能帮上什么忙呢 |
[29:45] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[29:47] | We are a recovering city. | 我们的城市正处于恢复状态 |
[29:49] | Still limping wounded from the trauma of destruction. | 仍然在毁灭的创伤中蹒跚前行 |
[29:52] | We can’t communicate outside our protective dome, | 我们无法与防护穹顶外界取得联系 |
[29:55] | let alone send troops or aid beyond its border. | 更别说派遣军队 或是援助外界 |
[29:57] | It isn’t troops we need. | 我们需要的不是军队 |
[29:59] | Then what is it you seek? | 那你寻求的是什么 |
[30:03] | A gift… | 哈伦·艾尔的 |
[30:06] | of Harun-El. | 礼物 |
[30:12] | Any sign of the suspect? | 有疑犯的踪迹吗 |
[30:13] | All’s quiet down here. | 这里很安静 |
[30:15] | But I’m completely exposed, so if he’s gonna strike, | 但我已经完全暴露了 所以如果他要袭击 |
[30:19] | the time is now. | 现在是最好的时机 |
[30:22] | Come on. Where are you? | 拜托 你在哪 |
[30:24] | You would have us give away our most precious resource, | 你要让我们放弃我们最宝贵的资源 |
[30:28] | our only lifeline, to an alien species? | 把我们仅存的命脉交给外星物种吗 |
[30:32] | The people of Earth share our ideals. | 地球人和我们有着同样的追求 |
[30:35] | They’re more like us than you realize. | 他们与我们的相似度超越你们所想 |
[30:37] | Or perhaps you’ve become more like them than you realize. | 或许你和他们的相似度已超越了你所想 |
[30:40] | With all due respect, Councilman, | 恕我直言 议员 |
[30:42] | the danger currently facing Earth is of Kryptonian making. | 地球目前面临的危险正是氪星人所为 |
[30:46] | And I need not remind you, Alura, that Krypton is dead. | 不需要我提醒你 阿露拉 氪星已经灭亡 |
[30:49] | Argo City is all that remains. | 阿尔戈是仅存的地区 |
[30:51] | And yet the sins of Krypton live on in this Worldkiller. | 然而这个灭世者却在延续着氪星的罪恶 |
[30:56] | Can you abide this as our legacy? | 你能忍受我们的遗产变成这样吗 |
[30:58] | This council does not concern itself with legacy, only survival. | 议会不关心遗产问题 只关心生存 |
[31:01] | And what is the point of survival if there’s no soul to save? | 如果无人可救 生存还有什么意思呢 |
[31:05] | I agree with Jul-Us. | 我同意朱尔·乌素的话 |
[31:07] | His position is wise and thoughtful. | 他的立场既明智且考虑周全 |
[31:16] | Status check. | 状态检查 |
[31:17] | No sign of your suspect. | 没有疑犯的踪迹 |
[31:21] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[31:23] | I think I got something. | 我好像有发现 |
[31:24] | Northwest. Baseball hat. | 西北方向 有个戴棒球帽的人 |
[31:31] | J’onn, we’re made. | 荣恩 我们被发现了 |
[31:33] | I think he knows that you’re not me. | 他好像知道你不是我 |
[31:34] | How did he know which one of us is which? | 他怎么知道我们谁是谁 |
[31:37] | I don’t know, but he’s on the move. I’m going after him. | 我不知道 但他跑了 我要去追他 |
[31:42] | Wait for backup, Agent Danvers. | 等待支援 丹弗斯特工 |
[31:48] | Damn it, Alex. | 该死 艾丽克斯 |
[31:52] | Your point is well-made | 你们说出了重点 |
[31:54] | that Krypton is dead. | 氪星已经灭亡了 |
[31:57] | But its legacy lives on. | 但是它的遗产依然存在 |
[32:00] | For good and ill. | 无论好与坏 |
[32:03] | My own mother sentenced prisoners to Fort Rozz. | 我母亲把囚犯判到罗兹堡服刑 |
[32:06] | Prisoners who broke free and took their anger out on Earth, | 但是囚犯越狱 并拿地球出气 |
[32:10] | many of whom we’re still trying to apprehend. | 而我们还在尽力追捕他们 |
[32:14] | There are people on Earth | 地球上的人 |
[32:17] | who work every day | 每天努力工作 |
[32:19] | to solve the mistakes of Krypton’s past. | 想要解决氪星过去所犯下的错误 |
[32:22] | People who are trying to make Earth fairer. | 他们想要令地球更公平 |
[32:25] | Or just better. | 或是更美好 |
[32:29] | These people dedicate their lives to this work, | 这些人献身于这项事业 |
[32:31] | and some have even given their lives to it. | 而有的人甚至为此献出了生命 |
[32:34] | This planet, these… | 这个星球 这些… |
[32:36] | These people, they took me in. | 这些人待我如已 |
[32:41] | An alien immigrant from a world they knew nothing about. | 他们待一个他们一无所知的外星移民如已 |
[32:44] | A world whose legacy threatened their way of life, | 我的世界威胁着他们的生活方式 |
[32:47] | and their safety, again and again, and again. | 反复危及他们的安全 一次又一次 |
[32:52] | And now, they deserve it in kind | 他们值得被仁慈以待 |
[32:54] | because their very existence | 因为氪星制造的灭世者 |
[32:57] | is threatened by this Worldkiller of Kryptonian making. | 威胁到了他们整个种族的生死存亡 |
[33:02] | My mother tells me Argo City has changed, | 我母亲说阿尔戈市民已经变了 |
[33:06] | that it has learned from the mistakes of Krypton’s past. | 说他们从氪星身上吸取了前车之鉴 |
[33:12] | So, I beg you. | 所以我求你们 |
[33:14] | Give us the gift of Harun-El. | 把哈伦·艾尔交给我们吧 |
[33:16] | We don’t need very much. | 我们不需要太多 |
[33:18] | And this bit of charity, | 但你们的这点善意 |
[33:22] | it will save Earth. | 可以拯救地球 |
[33:24] | Well said, Kara Zor-El. | 说得不错 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[33:27] | But my concern is for those of us you left behind. | 但我担心的是被你丢下的同胞 |
[33:33] | I’m afraid we cannot spare the Harun-El. | 很抱歉我们不能借出哈伦·艾尔 |
[33:40] | Hello, Agent Danvers. | 你好啊 丹弗斯特工 |
[33:42] | That was a neat trick with your Martian pet. | 你和那个火星宠物那招玩得不错 |
[33:48] | – I recognize you. – Not me. | -我见过你 -不是我 |
[33:50] | My twin brother. | 是我的双胞胎兄弟 |
[33:51] | And you should. After all, you arrested him. | 你应该认得出 毕竟是你逮捕了他 |
[33:54] | He was on Fort Rozz. | 他曾经在罗兹堡 |
[33:57] | – He killed 12 people. – Lies! | -他杀了十二个人 -胡说 |
[34:14] | Who votes with me? | 谁同意我的观点 |
[34:21] | And those who believe we should help the people of Earth | 谁认为我们应该在地球人需要的时候 |
[34:23] | in their time of need? | 伸出援助之手 |
[34:30] | And how do you vote, Selena? | 你投哪一边呢 瑟琳娜 |
[34:34] | If this Reign is as strong as you say she is, | 如果主宰真如你所说的那么强大 |
[34:37] | are you sure this plan will work? | 你确定这个计划有用吗 |
[34:39] | I am. | 我确定 |
[34:42] | We will give you what you seek. | 那我们就如你所愿 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:55] | Argo was spared the fate of the rest of Krypton. | 阿尔戈逃脱了氪星毁灭的命运 |
[34:59] | But what value is our civilization | 如果我们不用仅剩的时间 |
[35:02] | if we don’t use our stolen time | 弥补犯下的罪过 |
[35:03] | to right the sins of the past? | 那我们的文明还有什么价值 |
[35:07] | We must set an example for future generations. | 我们必须为后代树立榜样 |
[35:12] | Or else our survival means nothing. | 否则我们活下来就没有意义 |
[35:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:19] | May Rao’s light shine upon you. | 愿拉奥之光与你同在 |
[35:29] | It was a pleasure meeting you. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[35:31] | I’m very fond of your daughter. | 我很喜欢你女儿 |
[35:33] | As are many others on Earth, and across time. | 地球上许多人也喜欢 而且代代相传 |
[35:36] | You should be very proud of what she’s become. | 你应该为现在的她感到自豪 |
[35:39] | I am. | 我很自豪 |
[35:44] | It’s amazing that something so small and unremarkable | 如此渺小而平凡的存在 |
[35:47] | could hold the key to so much survival. | 居然是许多人幸存的关键 |
[35:51] | For you. | 给你的 |
[35:56] | The last time I left you, I thought I’d never see you again. | 我上次离开你时 以为再也见不到你了 |
[36:01] | I know better now. | 但现在不会那么想了 |
[36:05] | Now go save your friend. | 快去救你的朋友吧 |
[36:09] | Earth is waiting for its hero. | 地球在等待英雄归来 |
[36:52] | Hey, we just finished interrogating your attacker. | 我们刚审完袭击你的人 |
[36:55] | He’s from Naja Falk 7. | 他来自奈加福克七星 |
[36:57] | He was able to tell us apart with his heightened sense of smell. | 他嗅觉非常灵敏 能够分辨出我们 |
[37:01] | A whole list of suspects from my past, | 在一整份我逮捕过的疑犯名单上 |
[37:02] | and he wasn’t even on it. | 甚至都没有他的名字 |
[37:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:06] | You know, when you first approached me about working at the DEO, | 你当初跟我提议在超查部工作时 |
[37:08] | I was failing med school, | 我医学院没考上 |
[37:11] | I was drunk, and I was completely lost. | 醉醺醺的 整个人都很迷茫 |
[37:16] | But you, J’onn, you gave me purpose. | 但是你 荣恩 你给了我目标 |
[37:19] | You know, something to stand up for, | 让我有了奋战的理由 |
[37:22] | something to devote my life to. | 能够为之献出生命的东西 |
[37:25] | But today, | 但今天 |
[37:27] | I risked my life for it. | 我为此冒了生命危险 |
[37:30] | You know, I jumped straight across without hesitating, | 我毫不犹豫地跳了过去 |
[37:33] | without even thinking. | 简直不假思索 |
[37:35] | And to be honest, | 说实话 |
[37:37] | I mean, that wasn’t even the tallest building | 我为了工作跳过的大楼里 |
[37:38] | that I have jumped off of in the line of duty. | 那栋楼甚至都不算最高的 |
[37:41] | You are someone who makes the hard choices, Alex. | 你是个能做艰难抉择的人 艾丽克斯 |
[37:45] | You go the extra mile. | 总会多付出一点 |
[37:47] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[37:50] | And that’s who I am. | 这就是我的本性 |
[37:51] | It’s just baked into me. | 是刻在骨子里的 |
[37:54] | You know, jumping buildings, making enemies. | 在大楼间穿梭 到处跟人结仇 |
[37:57] | That’s all part of the job. | 这都是工作的一部分 |
[38:01] | But the irony here is… | 但讽刺的是 |
[38:03] | Is that the thing that I had to do to save myself | 我为了自救而做的事 |
[38:08] | is the very same thing that could have killed me. | 恰恰也是差点害死我的事 |
[38:13] | I mean, one more inch, and I would have died. | 毫厘之差 我可能就会丧命 |
[38:18] | And then… | 那样的话… |
[38:22] | Where would she be? | 她会去哪里 |
[38:31] | I broke up with Maggie because I wanted to be a mother. | 我跟玛吉分手 是因为我想当个妈妈 |
[38:36] | And one day, I will be. | 总有一天 我会的 |
[38:39] | You know, whether I’m with somebody or if I’m doing it by myself. | 不管是跟别人一起 还是自己一个人 |
[38:44] | I know that’s what I want. | 我知道这是我想要的 |
[38:47] | And I know that that is who I am. | 我知道这也是我的本性 |
[38:50] | Just like I know that | 就像我知道 |
[38:51] | I’m the person that’s gonna jump the building | 我的本性驱使着我从大楼上跳下 |
[38:53] | to stop the bad guy. | 阻止那个坏人 |
[38:57] | And I… I keep wondering. | 我… 我一直在想 |
[39:00] | I mean, can those two people coexist? | 这两种本性能共存吗 |
[39:06] | And is that fair? | 这样公平吗 |
[39:09] | Is it fair to the person that I’m coming home to? | 对我的伴侣公平吗 |
[39:13] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[39:15] | Look, you may be the person | 你也许会是那个 |
[39:16] | who jumps the building to stop the bad guy, | 从大楼上跳下 惩奸除恶的人 |
[39:19] | but you’re also one of the most intelligent, | 但你也是我见过的 |
[39:21] | and intuitive women I know. | 最聪明 最具直觉的女人 |
[39:24] | You’re an incredible agent. | 你是个非常优秀的特工 |
[39:27] | And I know you’re going to be an incredible mother. | 我也知道你一定会成为非常优秀的妈妈 |
[39:32] | So when the time is right, | 等时机成熟的时候 |
[39:34] | I know you’ll make the choice that’s right for you. | 我知道你会做出最适合你的决定 |
[39:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:48] | In the darkness of Rao’s absence, | 在拉奥缺席的黑暗时刻 |
[39:51] | I call upon you, the bringer of justice, | 我召唤你 正义的使者 |
[39:55] | the harbinger of death. | 死亡的信鸽 |
[39:58] | I call upon you, Worldkiller. | 我召唤你 灭世者 |
[40:06] | There’s no one to pray to. | 没有祈祷的对象 |
[40:08] | There is no god, there is no Rao. | 没有神明 没有拉奥 |
[40:11] | There is nothing except you and me, | 除了你我 别无他物 |
[40:16] | and that kill switch you think I haven’t noticed. | 还有那个你以为我没注意到的杀戮开关 |
[40:20] | The one that will end me before I end you. | 它会在我杀死你之前杀死我 |
[40:25] | You’re strong, ruthless. | 你很强大 很残忍 |
[40:30] | You are so much darker than you realize. | 比你想象中的更阴暗 |
[40:36] | You’re just like me. | 你跟我一样 |
[40:39] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
[40:42] | I don’t have to wish. I’m standing right here. | 我不必想象 我就站在这里 |
[40:44] | I can see it with my own eyes. | 我可以亲眼看到 |
[40:48] | The same eyes that would set fire to you, | 就是这双眼 会将你点燃 |
[40:51] | and your world if don’t press that button and end me. | 焚尽你的世界 除非你按下按钮杀了我 |
[41:18] | Lena, we are here. | 莉娜 我们回来了 |
[41:19] | Did you get the rock? | 你们拿到石头了吗 |
[41:22] | Just in time. | 来得刚好 |