时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Sam? | 小萨 |
[00:06] | Do you have some aspirin? | 你有阿司匹林吗 |
[00:10] | If we don’t begin The Reach before the beginning of my end, | 如果我们不赶在我准备离世前开始交接仪式的话 |
[00:13] | all of my Mars memories will be lost forever. | 我所有的火星记忆就会永远消失 |
[00:16] | Selena is our high priestess. | 瑟琳娜是我们的祭司 |
[00:19] | I call upon you, Worldkiller. | 我召唤你 灭世者 |
[00:22] | Bring blessed darkness to Earth, | 给地球带来神圣的黑暗 |
[00:25] | so that it may be reborn. | 使其重生 |
[00:27] | Where’s the ship? | 飞船在哪里 |
[00:28] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[00:34] | Welcome, sisters. | 欢迎你们 姐妹们 |
[00:36] | We three, together on Earth, | 我们三个同在地球上 |
[00:39] | just as the prophecy foretold. | 正如预言中提到的那样 |
[00:42] | Did you doubt it? | 你曾怀疑过预言吗 |
[00:43] | I only doubted that I would live to see this wondrous day. | 我只是怀疑自己能否活着见证这伟大的一天 |
[00:47] | The Earth’s yellow sun will restore you, Vita. | 地球的黄太阳会帮你恢复的 维塔 |
[00:51] | You will be stronger than you ever dreamed. | 你会变得比想象中强大得多 |
[00:53] | I can feel it, the power coursing through my veins. | 我能感觉到 力量在我的血管中游走 |
[01:01] | We have powers beyond reason here. | 我们在这里拥有不合常理的力量 |
[01:04] | You must summon Reign. | 你必须召唤主宰 |
[01:06] | Let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[01:08] | Give me the Harun-El. | 把哈伦·艾尔给我 |
[01:18] | The Earth’s atmosphere has made the Harun-El toxic to us. | 地球的大气使得哈伦·艾尔对我们有毒 |
[01:21] | What will we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[01:25] | Our faithful servant will assist. | 我们忠实的仆人会帮助我们 |
[01:29] | The human. | 人类 |
[01:30] | A human who bows down | 一个跪倒在 |
[01:33] | to the Daughters of Juru. | 祖鲁女儿们脚下的人类 |
[01:40] | Prepare the ceremony. | 为仪式做好准备 |
[01:49] | This is Selena’s house. There must be a back way in. | 这是瑟琳娜家 肯定有后门可以进去 |
[01:58] | Or a hidden way. | 或是密门 |
[02:17] | It’s an atlas of the Earth. | 这是地球的地图册 |
[02:22] | I’ve seen these writings before | 我以前见过这些内容 |
[02:24] | in Coville’s journal. | 在克维尔的日记里 |
[02:27] | They’re instructions. | 这是指示 |
[02:28] | Instructions for what? | 什么指示 |
[02:30] | For making Worldkillers. | 创造灭世者的指示 |
[02:32] | Seems the Daughters of Juru created Reign, Purity, and Pestilence | 看来是祖鲁的女儿们在多年前创造了 |
[02:36] | years ago on Krypton and sent them to Earth. | 主宰 纯粹和瘟疫 并将其送往地球 |
[02:40] | And now, they’re following. | 而现在她们也跟了过去 |
[02:42] | We have to find a way to let the DEO know | 我们得想办法让超查部知道 |
[02:43] | that Selena’s headed back to Earth. | 瑟琳娜重回地球了 |
[02:45] | Our protective dome makes communication impossible. | 我们的防护穹顶使我们无法通讯 |
[02:49] | There has to be something here that can help us. | 这里肯定有什么东西能帮到我们 |
[02:55] | Mom? | 妈 |
[03:02] | Mom. | 妈 |
[03:06] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[03:09] | What time is it? Is it morning? | 几点了 到早晨了吗 |
[03:12] | Something’s wrong. You’re sick. | 有什么不对劲 你病了 |
[03:15] | Please don’t tell me you’re fine. | 请别告诉我你没事 |
[03:18] | Not again. | 别再逞强了 |
[03:21] | You’re right, I don’t… I don’t feel well. | 你说得对 我确实感觉不舒服 |
[03:25] | And you’re also right, I should’ve been honest with you | 你还有一点说得对 我从一开始 |
[03:28] | from the very beginning. | 就该跟你说实话 |
[03:30] | That was a mistake. | 撒谎是个错误 |
[03:32] | But here’s the truth. | 但实话实话 |
[03:35] | I don’t know what’s going on with me. | 我也不知道自己这是怎么了 |
[03:38] | But we’re gonna call Lena and Alex, | 但我们会打电话给莉娜和艾丽克斯 |
[03:41] | and they’re gonna get to the bottom of this, okay? | 她们会把这件事情搞清楚 行吗 |
[03:46] | – Okay? – Okay. | -行吗 -行 |
[03:49] | I love you more than anything in this world. | 在这个世界上 我最爱的就是你 |
[03:55] | I promise you I will never keep you in the dark again. | 我保证再也不会让你蒙在鼓里了 |
[04:15] | Alex, I hope we’re not disturbing you. | 艾丽克斯 但愿我们没有打扰到你 |
[04:19] | No. No, no, no. There’s always time | 没有 对于我最爱的两个人 |
[04:21] | for my two favorite people. | 我永远有时间 |
[04:24] | I came because I wished to see you again, Alex. | 我过来是想再见你一面 艾丽克斯 |
[04:29] | To say goodbye. | 跟你道别 |
[04:34] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[04:36] | You have brought me much joy | 我在地球的这段时间里 |
[04:40] | in my time on your Earth, Alex. | 你带给了我莫大的快乐 艾丽克斯 |
[04:44] | You and your friends showed me | 你和你的朋友们让我见识了 |
[04:46] | strange and wonderful things. | 既奇怪又美妙的东西 |
[04:49] | You know, you have a rare gift | 你有一种罕见的天分 |
[04:53] | for intuiting the feelings of others. | 能感知到其他人的情感 |
[04:56] | You would’ve made an excellent Green Martian. | 你会是个很出色的绿火星人 |
[05:02] | Most of all, | 最重要的是 |
[05:04] | you have given me the great gift | 你给了我一份珍贵的馈赠 |
[05:08] | of witnessing your love for my son. | 让我见证了你对我儿子的爱 |
[05:13] | Home is not a place, | 家不是一所房子 |
[05:16] | it is living among those | 而是生活在那些 |
[05:19] | who love and honor you. | 爱你 尊敬你的人身边 |
[05:22] | I can depart this world with peace | 我可以安心地离开这个世界了 |
[05:24] | because I know my son is home. | 因为我知道这里是我儿子的家 |
[05:32] | It has been a great honor | 能跟你相处 |
[05:35] | getting to spend time with you, Myr’nn. | 是我莫大的荣幸 梅林 |
[05:39] | And now I know where J’onn | 现在我知道荣恩是从谁身上 |
[05:43] | gets his dignity | 遗传了他的尊严 |
[05:46] | and his enormous heart. | 和他宽广的胸襟 |
[05:50] | There’s no need for watering of the eyes, child. | 没必要流泪 孩子 |
[05:55] | All of life is change. | 生命在于变化 |
[05:59] | Doing The Reach allows me to live on forever, | 完成交接仪式能让我永生 |
[06:05] | within my son. | 在我儿子心里 |
[06:07] | I am very, very fortunate. | 我非常幸运 |
[06:13] | Time is slipping, J’onn. | 时间不多了 荣恩 |
[06:15] | We must get the Staff of Kh’ollar and go. | 我们必须拿上科拉权杖走了 |
[06:18] | Yes, Father. | 是 父亲 |
[06:21] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[06:25] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[06:28] | I can come with you. | 我可以跟你一起去 |
[06:30] | This is something I have to do on my own. | 这件事必须由我自己来做 |
[06:33] | But knowing that you’re there is help enough. | 但知道你在默默支持我 就是很大的帮助了 |
[06:39] | You’re in charge. | 超查部交给你了 |
[06:47] | Kara, do you recognize this? | 卡拉 你认得这个吗 |
[06:53] | “Whoever wields this sword | “凡使用此剑者 |
[06:55] | shall bathe in the blood of the old worlds, | 将会沐浴在旧世界的鲜血中 |
[06:58] | and reign with might over the new.” | 执掌力量 主宰新世界” |
[07:00] | It’s an ancient religious text. | 这是古老的宗教典籍 |
[07:01] | According to lore, the scabbard holds the sword of Juru. | 根据传说 这剑鞘中插有祖鲁之剑 |
[07:04] | It would appear the sword is real, and missing. | 看样子真有那把剑 而且不见了 |
[07:07] | Kara, look. | 卡拉 看 |
[07:10] | – Is that a hologram crystal? – Yes. | -这是全息图晶体吗 -对 |
[07:16] | Hello, Alura. | 你好 阿露拉 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry I couldn’t say goodbye. I was in a rush. | 抱歉没来得及道别 我走得太匆忙了 |
[07:22] | You may have left Argo, | 虽然你离开了阿尔戈 |
[07:23] | but you will never be able to escape yourself, Selena. | 但你永远也逃脱不了自己 瑟琳娜 |
[07:26] | Your shame will follow you on any planet. | 无论到哪颗星球 你的羞愧感都会随行 |
[07:30] | It is you who should feel shame. | 该感到羞愧的是你才对 |
[07:32] | You, who are responsible for the death of Krypton, | 氪星的毁灭是你的责任 |
[07:35] | you who are unrepentant. | 你还毫无改悔之意 |
[07:37] | I lost my home, just as you did. | 我也像你一样失去了自己的家园 |
[07:39] | I lost my husband. | 我还失去了自己的丈夫 |
[07:41] | I thought you and I had been rebuilding our culture together. | 我还以为我们俩一直在共同重建我们的文明 |
[07:44] | Our culture? | 我们的文明 |
[07:45] | For 20 years, I’ve been biting my tongue, | 二十年来 我一直缄口不言 |
[07:48] | masquerading as one of you, | 假扮成你们中的一员 |
[07:49] | while my culture has been forced into the shadows, | 而我的文明却被迫藏在阴影中 |
[07:52] | deemed unworthy. | 被认为毫无价值 |
[07:54] | Then why did you give us the Harun-El? | 那你为什么要给我们哈伦·艾尔 |
[07:56] | My sisters and I have waited patiently | 我和姐妹们一直耐心地等待着 |
[07:59] | for the Worldkiller to rise | 灭世者的崛起 |
[08:00] | and make the Earth habitable for our people. | 使得地球适宜我们族人的居住 |
[08:04] | It was supposed to happen long ago, but… | 这本来在很久之前就该实现的 |
[08:06] | the human in Reign proved strong. | 但主宰的人类宿体太强大 |
[08:09] | Reign and Samantha Arias had to be separated. | 主宰和萨曼莎·阿里亚斯必须被分离 |
[08:14] | I was going to do it myself, but you saved me the trouble. | 我本来打算自己动手 但你省去了我的麻烦 |
[08:20] | Only one of them will survive the split. | 她们中只有一个能在分离中活下来 |
[08:24] | How quaint that you thought it should be the human. | 奇怪的是 你竟然以为人类能活下来 |
[08:26] | Sam is alive and Reign is dead. I saw it happen. | 小萨还活着 而主宰死了 我亲眼看到了 |
[08:30] | You’re naive, just like your mother | 你很天真 像你母亲一样 |
[08:32] | if you thought that is what happened. | 还以为眼见为实呢 |
[08:34] | And you’re naive if you think the people of Earth | 如果你以为地球人找不到阻止主宰的办法 |
[08:36] | won’t find a way to stop Reign. | 你才是天真 |
[08:38] | It’s not Reign who will need to be stopped, | 需要被阻止的不是主宰 |
[08:41] | it’s Earth herself. | 而是地球本身 |
[08:42] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[08:44] | Reign is the spark that ignites the eruptions. | 主宰只是引燃爆发的火种 |
[08:47] | Seismic catastrophes that would wipe out all humans | 地震灾难会消灭所有人类 |
[08:51] | and terraform the Earth. | 让地球变得适宜我们居住 |
[08:54] | It’s almost a pity, really, | 真可惜 |
[08:56] | that you won’t be around to see it. | 你无法亲眼见证了 |
[08:59] | We have to get out of here. It’s a trap! | 咱们得赶紧离开 这是个陷阱 |
[09:05] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[09:06] | We need to get her help. | 我们得找人救她 |
[09:12] | I was better, Alex. | 我之前好多了 艾丽克斯 |
[09:14] | I was me. | 恢复正常了 |
[09:16] | Now I feel like I can barely hold my head up. | 而现在我却感觉连头都抬不起来 |
[09:19] | What about the blackouts? Are you still losing any time? | 那断片呢 你还会失去某段时间的记忆吗 |
[09:24] | I just feel like my insides are wilting away. | 我感觉我的内脏在变得衰弱 |
[09:30] | Sam, your blood cells have mutated. | 小萨 你的血细胞发生了突变 |
[09:33] | Before, they presented as human. | 之前它们还是人类细胞 |
[09:34] | But now, they are transforming back into their natural state, | 但现在又变回了其自然状态 |
[09:38] | which is Kryptonian. | 也就是氪星人细胞 |
[09:39] | Like Supergirl? Isn’t that good? | 像超女一样吗 这难道不是好事吗 |
[09:41] | No, I don’t feel stronger. | 不 我并没有感觉变强 |
[09:43] | I’ve never felt weaker. | 我从未感觉如此虚弱过 |
[09:45] | That’s because your blood cells are oxygen-deprived. | 那是因为你的血细胞缺氧了 |
[09:48] | They’re shrinking. | 它们在萎缩 |
[09:50] | In fact, they look like they’re becoming dormant. | 事实上 它们看起来像是休眠了 |
[09:55] | We need to fix this. | 我们要解决这个问题 |
[09:59] | I have not fought this hard to lose now. | 我抗争了这么久 不想现在败下阵来 |
[10:01] | – We will. – We will. | -我们会的 -我们会的 |
[10:02] | If she’s Kryptonian like Supergirl, | 如果她像超女一样是氪星人 |
[10:04] | can’t you fix her with the sun? | 难道你们不能利用太阳来治好她吗 |
[10:05] | Yellow sun lamps. | 黄太阳灯 |
[10:08] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[10:09] | The sun lamps should heal you. | 太阳灯能治愈你 |
[10:11] | We’re gonna supercharge you. | 我们会对你进行”快充” |
[10:19] | Yo, Demos, punch me. | 迪莫斯 揍我一拳 |
[10:23] | You heard me. Punch me. | 你没听错 揍我一拳 |
[10:28] | Finally. | 终于等到这一天了 |
[10:29] | Seriously? You’re not even gonna ask– | 不是吧 你难道都不问一下… |
[10:37] | You know, that wasn’t as satisfying as I’d imagined. | 不如我想象中那么爽 |
[10:40] | And I’ve imagined it. | 我想象过揍你的感觉 |
[10:42] | What happened? | 这是什么 |
[10:43] | An omnidirectional, self-maintaining, | 全方位 自维护 |
[10:45] | sub-atomic personal shield. | 亚原子个人护盾 |
[10:48] | Boom. | 厉害吧 |
[10:49] | Cool. How does it work? | 真酷 工作原理是什么 |
[10:52] | Oh. You know what, here. Check it. | 这样吧 我画给你看 |
[10:58] | That literally looks like nothing. | 这看起来啥也不是 |
[11:01] | Dude, it’s a frequency conversion– | 哥们 这是频率变换… |
[11:02] | You know what, don’t worry about it. It’s all good. | 算了 没关系 |
[11:05] | Point is, I invented it, | 重点在于 这是我发明的 |
[11:06] | and it’s like the cornerstone | 而它也是我正在为荣恩 |
[11:09] | of all the non-lethal tech that I’m creating for J’onn. | 开发的非致命武器技术的基础 |
[11:11] | Oh, it’s like a magnet for atoms. | 它就像是吸引原子的磁铁 |
[11:15] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[11:18] | Change the world, that’s what I do. | 改变世界 这是我的工作 |
[11:21] | Check it. | 拿着玩吧 |
[11:22] | You know what, this is top secret research. | 这可是绝密研究 |
[11:39] | I am ready, my son. | 我准备好了 儿子 |
[11:44] | There’s so much I wanna say to you. | 我有好多话想对你说 |
[11:47] | But I’m afraid that once we start, | 但恐怕我们一旦开始后 |
[11:49] | I won’t get a chance to finish it all. | 我就没机会把话说完了 |
[11:51] | No. | 不会 |
[11:53] | Our thoughts, our words | 我们开始交接仪式之后 |
[11:56] | will flow freely as we begin The Reach. | 我们的思想和言语会自由流动 |
[12:07] | My mind is free again. | 我的思想重获自由了 |
[12:09] | Shall we kneel? | 我们双膝跪地吧 |
[12:11] | Yes. | 好的 |
[12:23] | The process will begin with my most recent memories, | 这个过程会从我最近的记忆开始 |
[12:27] | and travel back through my life, | 回溯我的一生 |
[12:30] | and then the lives of all those I am connected to. | 然后是与我相关的所有人的一生 |
[12:32] | It will be painful at times | 有时会很痛苦 |
[12:36] | as we venture back through my imprisonment. | 当我们重新经历我被囚禁的那段生活时 |
[12:40] | But we will break through those barriers, | 但我们会冲破那些障碍 |
[12:43] | and you will touch the parchment of the sacred scrolls, | 你将触碰到神圣卷轴的羊皮纸 |
[12:47] | breathe the air on Mars, | 呼吸着火星上的空气 |
[12:50] | moments after its creation. | 就在它诞生不久之后 |
[12:54] | I am ready to face it all. | 我已准备好面对一切了 |
[12:57] | I never imagined that my memories, | 我从没想过我的记忆 |
[13:01] | the history of our people and our religion, | 我们人民和宗教的历史 |
[13:04] | would live on when I passed. | 能够在我死后延续 |
[13:08] | And now, all of it will | 现在这一切都能延续 |
[13:11] | in you. | 通过你 |
[13:18] | Let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[13:31] | Selena couldn’t have known I was going to come back | 瑟琳娜在给了我哈伦·艾尔之后 |
[13:33] | after she gave me the Harun-El. | 不可能知道我会回来 |
[13:35] | She had to have another plan to get to Earth. | 她肯定有其他方法去到地球 |
[13:39] | Are there any other ships on Argo? | 阿尔戈还有其他飞船吗 |
[13:40] | No, they were all destroyed, and we’ve rebuilt nothing. | 没有 它们都被摧毁了 我们也没重建 |
[13:43] | What about the Legion? Can you call them with the beacon? | 那军团呢 你能用信标呼叫他们吗 |
[13:46] | Unfortunately, the beacon didn’t survive the explosion. | 很不幸 信标没有在爆炸中幸存下来 |
[13:50] | All your father wanted to do was save us all. | 你父亲只是想要拯救我们 |
[13:53] | He built this dome. He saved Argo. | 他造了这个穹顶 拯救了阿尔戈 |
[13:56] | He was looking for another way, | 他当时在找另一个办法 |
[13:57] | but he never got it completed in time. | 但是没有及时完成 |
[14:00] | Maybe that’s what Selena was planning on using. | 或许那就是赛琳娜打算使用的方法 |
[14:02] | She knew it existed, she had years to get it working. | 她知道那东西存在 她有好几年可以修理 |
[14:04] | Get what working? | 修理什么 |
[14:05] | The transmat portal. | 物质传送门 |
[14:07] | Your father had been developing it | 你父亲一直在研发它 |
[14:08] | to get every Kryptonian off the planet before it exploded. | 想在星球爆炸前把所有氪星人传送出去 |
[14:11] | But he failed. | 但是他失败了 |
[14:12] | Where’s the portal now? | 传送门现在在哪 |
[14:20] | Father’s lab. | 父亲的实验室 |
[14:26] | I can’t believe it’s still here. | 我不敢相信它居然还在 |
[14:29] | I spent so many afternoons with him here, | 我以前下午经常会跟他待在这里 |
[14:32] | watching him work. | 看着他工作 |
[14:34] | Sometimes, when he was working on a problem, | 有时候 他在解决问题时 |
[14:36] | he’d use me as a sounding board. | 他会询问我的意见 |
[14:39] | He talked to me like I was another scientist. | 他把我当成科学家一样跟我谈话 |
[14:43] | He’d make me feel the most important person that ever existed. | 他让我感觉自己是史上最重要的人 |
[14:50] | The stage is set for the ceremony to bring forth Reign. | 唤醒主宰的舞台已经准备好了 |
[15:01] | Hold the Harun-El perfectly still | 转化开始后 |
[15:02] | when the transformation begins. | 拿住哈伦·艾尔不要动 |
[15:10] | May my suffering appease the dark gods | 愿我的痛楚能够满足黑暗之神 |
[15:13] | and grant us our salvation. | 然后赐予我们救赎 |
[15:29] | Spirits unite | 灵魂聚集在一起 |
[15:32] | as we ask the one true goddess of Old Krypton, | 祈求老氪星唯一的的女神 |
[15:37] | Yuda Kal, | 尤达卡尔 |
[15:39] | to bring us our Goddess, | 带来我们的女神 |
[15:43] | to bring us our salvation, | 带给我们救赎 |
[15:47] | to bring us Reign. | 带给我们主宰 |
[15:59] | She is born again. | 她重生了 |
[16:11] | Something’s wrong. | 有什么不对 |
[16:15] | She is unformed. | 她还未成形 |
[16:17] | She only has one bloodline, Reign’s. | 她只有一条血脉 主宰的 |
[16:20] | There should be three. | 应该有三条才对 |
[16:22] | She needs to embody the Trinity. | 她需要成为三位一体 |
[16:26] | Purity and Pestilence may be dead, | 纯粹和瘟疫或许死了 |
[16:30] | but their blood still exists. | 但是她们的血脉还存在 |
[16:33] | I can sense it. | 我能感受到 |
[16:36] | We need to find the blood of Reign’s sisters to make her whole. | 我们需要主宰姐妹们的血来使她完整 |
[16:41] | I know where you can find it. | 我知道她们的血在哪儿 |
[16:45] | 萨曼莎·阿里亚斯 瘟疫 纯粹 | |
[16:47] | You’re doing great. | 你的情况很不错 |
[16:49] | You look better already. | 你看起来已经好多了 |
[16:51] | You’re such a bad liar, | 你真不会撒谎 |
[16:53] | but I am grateful for that. | 但是我感谢你的安慰 |
[16:55] | Okay, Sam, I need you to count to three, and then look at us. | 好了 小萨 你数到三然后看我们 |
[16:59] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:09] | Yes, you’re waving. Is that supposed to mean something? | 是 你在挥手 这应该有什么意义吗 |
[17:14] | What? | 什么 |
[17:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:17] | It’s a refractive scatterfield. It’s basically an eye test. | 这是个屈光散射场 算是个视力测试 |
[17:21] | If your cells were expressing in a Kryptonian manner, | 如果你的细胞呈现氪星人的形式 |
[17:23] | then you wouldn’t have been able to see us. | 你就无法看到我们 |
[17:25] | Your eyes would’ve hurt just trying to even look through. | 你的眼睛会因为想要看清楚而疼痛 |
[17:29] | So the sun lamps aren’t working? | 所以太阳灯没起作用吗 |
[17:31] | Okay, so what’s next? | 好吧 接下来怎么办 |
[17:32] | Environmental factors can influence gene expression, | 环境因素会影响基因表达 |
[17:34] | turning it on and off. | 或者不表达 |
[17:36] | Maybe this Harun-El can rewrite the process. | 也许哈伦·艾尔能重写这一进程 |
[17:39] | I could take this blood back to the lab | 我可以把血液带回实验室 |
[17:41] | and see if the Harun-El will rejuvenate your cells. | 看看哈伦·艾尔能不能复原你的细胞 |
[17:52] | We’re gonna figure this out. I promise, okay? | 我们会找到办法的 我保证 好吗 |
[17:56] | Stay strong. | 保持坚强 |
[18:03] | The portal doesn’t look so bad. | 传送门看起来挺好的 |
[18:05] | Selena and her witches had it mostly working. | 赛琳娜和她的女巫们基本上完工了 |
[18:07] | Even if we get it up and running, | 就算我们能让它运转起来 |
[18:09] | we’d need another portal to transport to. | 还是得另找传送门来当目的地 |
[18:11] | They have one in the DEO. | 超查部里有一个 |
[18:13] | We just have no way to contact them. | 只是我们没有办法联络他们 |
[18:14] | Are there any crystals here? | 这里有任何晶体吗 |
[18:16] | I mean, maybe we can contact them the way we did Selena. | 也许我们可以用联络赛琳娜的方法联络他们 |
[18:20] | All he had are these. | 他只有这些了 |
[18:23] | Kryptonian cache crystals, like the ones I put in your pod. | 氪星缓存晶体 和我放到你逃生仓里的一样 |
[18:26] | I’ve seen those in the DEO. | 我在超查部里看到过这些 |
[18:30] | Alert. AI room engaged. | 警报 人工智能屋启动 |
[18:33] | That… that’s weird. | 这个 这真奇怪 |
[18:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | Oh, God, no. No! | 天啊 不不 |
[18:48] | Oh, you’re creepy. | 你真吓人 |
[18:50] | AI malfunction. Okay. Be gone. | 人工智能故障 好了 消失吧 |
[18:54] | Will you stop, please? | 你能停下吗 谢谢 |
[18:55] | You’re fully wigging me out. | 你已经让我毛骨悚然了 |
[18:57] | Winn, Winn, it’s Kara. I need your help. | 温 温 我是卡拉 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:02] | Okay, not only are you now appearing at will, | 好吧 你现在不仅随意出现 |
[19:05] | you are fully schizophrenic. | 还精神分裂了 |
[19:07] | Winn, Winn, listen to me. | 温 温 听我说 |
[19:09] | I am using cache crystals on Argo City to reach you. | 我在用阿尔戈市的缓存晶体和你联络 |
[19:13] | It is the only way we have of communicating from under the dome. | 这是我们在穹顶下唯一的联络方式 |
[19:16] | I know I sound like Alura, | 我知道我的声音是阿露拉 |
[19:18] | but it’s Kara. | 但我是卡拉 |
[19:20] | My mom and Mon-El are with me. | 我妈妈和蒙·艾尔跟我在一起 |
[19:21] | We’re stranded on Argo. | 我们被困在了阿尔戈 |
[19:23] | Sam’s in trouble, | 小萨有麻烦了 |
[19:24] | and we believe that Reign is still alive. | 我们认为主宰还活着 |
[19:29] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[19:32] | Kara, is that really you? | 卡拉 真的是你吗 |
[19:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:35] | Alex, this is an emergency. | 艾丽克斯 紧急情况 |
[19:36] | No, I feel like we need to give her a test or something. | 不 我觉得我们有必要考一考她 |
[19:39] | Like something only Kara would know. | 只有卡拉才知道的事 |
[19:42] | What was the name of your first pet? | 你的第一个宠物叫什么 |
[19:44] | – Streaky. – No, no. | -花花 -不 不 |
[19:45] | That’s too easy. Everybody knows that. | 那太简单了 人人都知道 |
[19:47] | – Alex. – Winn, shut up. | -艾丽克斯 -温 闭嘴 |
[19:50] | Okay, tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我出什么事了 |
[19:52] | Dark Kryptonians stole our ship and flew to Earth. | 黑暗氪星人偷走我们的飞船去了地球 |
[19:54] | It turns out the Harun-El we used to kill Reign | 原来我们用哈伦·艾尔杀死主宰并拯救小萨 |
[19:57] | and save Sam split them apart. | 将二者分离时 |
[19:59] | But Reign is only dormant, not gone. | 主宰只是休眠了 并没有消失 |
[20:01] | The Dark Kryptonian witches want to resurrect her | 黑暗氪星人女巫们想复活她 |
[20:03] | and use her to terraform the Earth, | 利用她改造地球环境 |
[20:06] | turning it into a new Krypton. | 让地球变成新的氪星 |
[20:09] | Okay, tell me you have a plan. | 好吧 告诉我你已经有计划了 |
[20:10] | Mon-El and I need to get back to Earth. | 蒙·艾尔和我得回到地球上去 |
[20:12] | Father has a transmat portal, but we need to make it work. | 我父亲有一个传送门 但我们得启动它 |
[20:15] | Transmat portal? | 传送门 |
[20:17] | Okay, I can help you set yours up, | 好 我能帮你设置好你们的 |
[20:19] | then we will get ours working, | 然后再设置我们的 |
[20:20] | and then we can interface them, yes. | 然后我们就能让两者对接了 |
[20:22] | And you are Kara, right? | 你是卡拉 对吗 |
[20:24] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[20:25] | I knew that. I knew that. | 我知道 我知道 |
[20:35] | How does it feel, my son, | 感觉如何 我的儿子 |
[20:37] | to now know all of the 500 million moves | 现在你知道了欧洛托克棋 |
[20:41] | on the Ok’Rock’Tock board? | 所有的五亿种走法 |
[20:43] | Enlightened, Father. | 深受启迪 父亲 |
[20:45] | Just don’t share them with your imaginary friend, Zook. | 别告诉你想象出来的朋友祖克 |
[20:49] | Zook, Zook! It was Zook. | 祖克 祖克 他叫祖克 |
[20:54] | What are these empty rooms for? | 这些空房间有什么用 |
[20:56] | We could make this our home. | 我们可以在这里安家 |
[21:04] | These are happy memories. | 这些是开心的回忆 |
[21:06] | They should make you happy. | 它们应该让你感到开心 |
[21:10] | And they do, Father. | 的确 父亲 |
[21:13] | But they also remind me how much I’m going to miss you. | 但它们也提醒了我 我将会多么想念您 |
[21:18] | Every moment that passes between us | 我俩共度的每一刻 |
[21:20] | brings us closer to that eventuality. | 都让我们更接近你的终结 |
[21:23] | By the end of this, | 在这一切结束后 |
[21:25] | you will not feel loss, J’onn. | 你不会感到缺失 荣恩 |
[21:29] | You will feel complete. I promise. | 你会感到完整 我保证 |
[21:33] | How do you know? | 您怎么知道 |
[21:34] | Because I know the hole that comes with not doing this, | 因为我了解不完成仪式留下的空洞 |
[21:40] | the way I felt when your mother was taken from me, | 在我失去你母亲和你时 |
[21:44] | when you were taken from me. | 我非常痛苦 |
[21:48] | Be patient, my son. | 耐心些 我的儿子 |
[21:51] | Let the memories fill you up | 让这些回忆填满你 |
[21:54] | as they have filled me up. | 正如回忆也填满了我 |
[22:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:05] | So we should really be able to talk now. | 现在我们应该可以对话了 |
[22:08] | I just need a few minutes to route the power | 我需要几分钟从阿尔戈市主电网 |
[22:10] | from Argo’s main grid. | 把电力引过来 |
[22:12] | Okay. Do you see a multi-phase descrambler | 你有没有看到多相去干扰器 |
[22:14] | which links to a power source? | 是连接到电源上的 |
[22:16] | Yeah, but the insulator is cracked. | 看到了 不过绝缘体裂开了 |
[22:21] | Which means as soon as we go through the portal, | 那意味着我们一经过传送门 |
[22:22] | the circuits will fry, which makes it a one-way trip. | 电路就会烧坏 有去无回 |
[22:25] | Oh, hey, I mean, at least you don’t really have any | 我的意思是 至少你不是非得 |
[22:27] | need to go back to Argo City. | 回阿尔戈市 |
[22:28] | In fact, I’m surprised that you’re still there. | 事实上 我很惊讶你还在那 |
[22:30] | I thought you were gonna call the Legion | 我以为你会联络军团 |
[22:31] | and go straight back to the future. | 直接回到未来 |
[22:34] | Yeah, yeah, I was. | 是的 本来是的 |
[22:36] | But then, the time beacon broke, | 不过时间信标坏了 |
[22:39] | and Kara ran into some trouble, | 卡拉遇到了麻烦 |
[22:40] | so I decided to stay back to… | 于是我决定留下 |
[22:44] | Always the hero. | 总是逞英雄 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:51] | I lost her once, Winn. | 我失去过她一次 温 |
[22:54] | I’m not sure I can do it again. | 我不确定我能承受第二次 |
[22:58] | Really? Dude. | 真的吗 伙计 |
[23:00] | Dude, forget Reign. | 伙计 忘了主宰吧 |
[23:02] | You need to get back here fast, so we can get a drink. | 你得赶快回来 我们好去喝一杯 |
[23:06] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[23:07] | Yeah, yeah, he is. | 是的 他是 |
[23:10] | The connection between you two is obvious. | 你们之间的感情显而易见 |
[23:12] | He makes you happy. | 他让你快乐 |
[23:15] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[23:16] | No, mom, that’s not an easy question to answer. | 不 妈妈 这个问题太难回答了 |
[23:22] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:23] | There’s a history between us. | 我们有过一段过往 |
[23:27] | And complications. | 很复杂 |
[23:29] | When this crisis is over, | 当这次危机结束后 |
[23:30] | I hope that we will find time | 但愿我们俩能有空 |
[23:32] | for you to tell me all about it. | 让你好好跟我聊聊 |
[23:34] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[23:38] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[23:39] | Portal’s on. Now just fire it up and bring us home. | 传送门启动了 快启动那边的带我们回家 |
[23:41] | All right. | 没问题 |
[23:44] | Winn? | 温 |
[23:49] | Winn, what happened? | 温 出什么事了 |
[23:51] | We got this. Come on. | 交给我们 快来 |
[23:53] | You guys, I think the Dark Kryptonians are here. | 大伙 我想黑暗氪星人已经到了 |
[24:33] | We were drawn by the blood of our fallen Worldkillers. | 我们被沉睡灭世者的血所吸引 |
[24:37] | Hand it over, and we won’t spill yours. | 交出血 不然就让你们流血 |
[24:40] | Get the blood. It’s in the lab. | 去拿血液 在实验室里 |
[24:42] | – Destroy it. – You got it. | -毁了它 -这就去 |
[24:44] | Didn’t they teach you how to knock on Krypton? | 你们在氪星没学过敲门吗 |
[25:03] | Find the blood of our sisters. | 找到我们姐妹们的血液 |
[25:16] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:19] | Mon-El, can you hear me? | 蒙·艾尔 能听到我说话吗 |
[25:20] | It’s Kara’s mother. | 我是卡拉的母亲 |
[25:21] | Listen, listen, we have three Kryptonians | 听好 有三个氪星人 |
[25:23] | that have just attacked us. | 刚刚袭击了我们 |
[25:24] | We really need your daughter to come back like ASAP. | 我们真的很需要您女儿立即回来 |
[25:32] | Winn? | 温 |
[25:37] | – Winn, are you still there? – Hi, there. | -温 你还在吗 -你好 |
[25:50] | Your friend was back, but now he’s gone. | 你朋友重新连线了 可现在又失联了 |
[25:57] | We need to know what’s going on there. | 我们要知道那里发生了什么事 |
[25:59] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[26:07] | This is the hologram’s point of view. | 这是全息图视角 |
[26:09] | Okay, now we know what’s going on. | 现在我们知道发生什么事了 |
[26:11] | Can you get their portal online? | 你能连线他们的传送门吗 |
[26:13] | I’m trying. | 我正在试 |
[26:22] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[26:35] | Vita. | 维塔 |
[26:37] | Alura. | 阿露拉 |
[26:40] | How did you survive? | 你是怎么活下来的 |
[26:42] | I’m faster than I look. | 我比看起来的动作要快 |
[26:46] | She took the bait. | 她上钩了 |
[26:50] | Mom, we have to go. | 妈 我们得走了 |
[26:54] | I’ll be too slow. You go, baby, you go. | 我太慢了 你先走 宝贝 快走 |
[26:56] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不会丢下你走的 |
[26:57] | I’ll distract her. You go. | 我会转移她的视线 你先走 |
[27:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:32] | You can’t escape me for long. | 你逃不了很久的 |
[27:41] | I see you found the blood of our sisters. | 看来你找到我们姐妹们的血液了 |
[27:49] | Yeah, Kryptonite bullets. | 氪石子弹 |
[28:11] | Demos, run! | 迪莫斯 快跑 |
[28:41] | I’m surprised Selena kept you. | 我很惊讶瑟琳娜居然留着你 |
[28:43] | You were never very smart. | 你一向都不是很聪明 |
[28:45] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[28:47] | You were never very smart. | 你一向都不是很聪明 |
[28:59] | I’m through. | 我穿过来了 |
[29:00] | I’m coming with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[29:06] | Welcome to Earth. | 欢迎来到地球 |
[29:18] | He has the blood. | 血液在他手上 |
[29:23] | Demos, your belt! | 迪莫斯 用你的腰带 |
[29:48] | No! | 不要 |
[29:51] | No! | 不要 |
[29:56] | She actually cares for these humans. | 她真的很在乎这些人类 |
[29:59] | One would have thought that “The Girl of Steel” | 我还以为钢铁女侠 |
[30:01] | would know that caring makes you weak. | 会知道关心使人变得脆弱呢 |
[30:05] | Give me the blood. | 把血液交给我 |
[30:06] | You want the blood? | 你想要血液吗 |
[30:10] | You can have it. | 给你吧 |
[30:55] | I’m so sorry, Alex. | 非常遗憾 艾丽克斯 |
[30:57] | You just keep monitoring Sam, | 你继续监视小萨 |
[30:58] | and I’ll keep you posted on my end. | 我会通知你我这边的情况 |
[31:01] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[31:04] | More bad news? | 又有坏消息吗 |
[31:05] | Yeah. Sam’s no better. | 小萨的情况没有好转 |
[31:07] | And there are three people in National City | 纳欣诺市有三个 |
[31:09] | with the same powers as Supergirl | 拥有和超女一样超能力的人 |
[31:11] | that just murdered somebody. | 刚刚杀了一个人 |
[31:12] | Oh, that is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[31:14] | And my news is no better. | 我的消息也好不到哪去 |
[31:15] | I reworked the Harun-El | 我按照你的要求 |
[31:16] | to try and jump-start Sam’s blood cells like you asked, | 修改了哈伦·艾尔 试着激活小萨的血细胞 |
[31:18] | but they’re not responding. They’re getting weaker. | 但是不止毫无反应 反而越来越弱 |
[31:23] | Maybe I can adjust the ratio of the solution we used | 也许我可以调整我们使用的溶液比例 |
[31:25] | and re-inject Sam. | 重新注射到小萨体内 |
[31:28] | This should still have the blood of Reign and Sam on it. | 这上面应该还有主宰和小萨的血液 |
[31:42] | I think I know what’s wrong with Sam. | 我想我知道小萨是怎么回事了 |
[31:49] | This is… | 这是 |
[31:52] | This is like reliving this horror. | 这就像是再次体验那种恐惧 |
[31:56] | Perhaps we should take a break, Father. | 也许我们应该休息会 父亲 |
[31:58] | No. The hardships we travailed are important. | 不 我们经历过的这些苦难很重要 |
[32:02] | As we reach through them, | 当我们经历之后 |
[32:04] | you will learn the lessons I have learned. | 你会吸取我的经验教训 |
[32:07] | Be able to teach others to take a different path. | 就能教导其他人走不一样的路 |
[32:12] | And when we reach past the painful memories, | 当我们从痛苦的回忆中走出来时 |
[32:16] | inevitably, we find the good. | 我们必然会发现生活的美好 |
[32:23] | Before the fires, there was your birth. | 在大火之前 你出生了 |
[32:28] | A gift from H’ronmeer | 赫隆米尔赐予的礼物 |
[32:30] | who forced me to lift my head up out of the scriptures, | 他强迫我放下埋头苦读的典籍 |
[32:35] | and to have a life. | 好好生活 |
[32:38] | Since I have been here, I have tried to teach you balance. | 自从我来到这里 我就试着教你如何平衡 |
[32:43] | I pray that now, | 现在我祈祷 |
[32:46] | as we journey together, entwining our consciousness, | 当我们一起旅行 我们的意识缠绕在一起时 |
[32:51] | you will truly understand. | 你能真正地领悟 |
[33:03] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[33:04] | We lost the blood. | 我们把血液弄丢了 |
[33:06] | Don’t worry, sisters. The blood is not lost. | 别担心 姐妹们 血液并没弄丢 |
[33:11] | It is right here with us. | 血液与我们同在 |
[33:30] | If they’re regular Kryptonians, | 如果她们是普通的氪星人 |
[33:32] | we should be able to track them down. | 我们应该能追踪到她们的下落 |
[33:34] | They’re protected by magic. | 她们受魔法保护 |
[33:35] | I will find them. | 我会找到她们的 |
[33:38] | Do you think we should call J’onn? | 你觉得我们该打给荣恩吗 |
[33:39] | No, he’s with Myr’nn. | 不 他和梅林在一起 |
[33:41] | I’ll get him if the situation becomes dire. | 如果情况恶化 我会去找他的 |
[33:43] | Imagine if we had Reign to deal with. | 想象一下如果我们还要对付主宰会怎样 |
[33:45] | Unfortunately, I think we do. | 可惜 我认为我们是要对付她 |
[33:47] | Sam, you should be in bed. | 小萨 你应该躺在床上 |
[33:48] | I need to be here. This involves me. | 我需要来这里 这事和我有关系 |
[33:51] | I know why Sam’s sick. | 我知道小萨为什么生病了 |
[33:53] | These are Sam’s blood cells, and these are Reign’s. | 这些是小萨的血细胞 而这些是主宰的 |
[33:56] | Sam’s blood cells are getting weaker, | 小萨的血细胞越来越弱 |
[33:57] | while Reign’s are getting stronger. | 而主宰的越来越强大 |
[34:00] | They share a symbiotic, non-local entanglement. | 它们互相依赖 有非局部的牵连 |
[34:04] | Reign and Sam are still connected. | 主宰和小萨还连在一起 |
[34:06] | Reign’s back and she’s getting stronger by the minute. | 主宰回来了 而且她变得越来越强大 |
[34:08] | But I destroyed the Worldkiller’s blood. | 但是我已经毁了灭世者的血液 |
[34:11] | Demos gave his life to stop them. | 迪莫斯牺牲了自己来阻止她们 |
[34:14] | I don’t know how, but they have it. | 我不知道为什么 但是她们拿到血液了 |
[34:17] | If Reign is getting stronger, then couldn’t the opposite be true? | 如果主宰越来越强大 那反过来不行吗 |
[34:20] | If Sam gets stronger, then Reign would get weaker. | 如果小萨变强大 那主宰就会变弱 |
[34:22] | My thoughts exactly. | 和我想的一样 |
[34:23] | But how? Nothing we’ve tried has worked. | 但是怎么做 我们试过的方法都没用 |
[34:26] | The Fountains of Lillith. | 莉莉斯喷泉 |
[34:28] | Fountains of what? | 什么喷泉 |
[34:30] | Years ago, when I sentenced Jindah Kol Rozz to prison, | 很多年前 我判决金达·克·罗兹入狱时 |
[34:32] | she spouted about vengeance. | 她不停地说要复仇 |
[34:34] | One fountain gave infinite strength. | 一座喷泉带给人无限的力量 |
[34:37] | The other brought weakness. | 而另一座则带来衰弱 |
[34:39] | She spoke of a woman born of the fountain | 她提到过有一个从泉水中诞生 |
[34:40] | with the power of destruction. | 却具有毁灭力量的女人 |
[34:42] | Reign was created in the Dark Valley, | 主宰诞生于黑暗山谷 |
[34:45] | and she doesn’t get her powers from the yellow sun. | 她的力量并不是来自黄太阳 |
[34:46] | Maybe she got them from this fountain. | 也许她是从那座喷泉得到的 |
[34:49] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[34:50] | I’m going back to the Dark Valley. | 我要回黑暗山谷一趟 |
[34:52] | Sam, you’re too weak. | 小萨 你太虚弱了 |
[34:54] | We don’t have Brainy to get you there. | 而且现在没有布莱尼能送你过去 |
[34:56] | Lena was able to do it. | 莉娜之前做到了 |
[34:57] | That was using electric shock. | 那是靠电击的手法 |
[34:58] | And in your current condition, Alex is right. | 以你现在的状态 艾丽克斯说得对 |
[35:00] | I don’t know if you’d survive. | 我不知道你能否撑过去 |
[35:02] | That’s a risk I’m willing to take | 只要能终结主宰 |
[35:03] | if it means ending Reign and saving the world. | 拯救全世界 我愿意冒这个险 |
[35:06] | And I have to do it for my daughter. | 为了我女儿 我必须这样做 |
[35:09] | I promise you, I am not dying today. | 我向你保证 我今天不会死的 |
[35:46] | You’re real. | 你是真的 |
[35:48] | Of course, I’m real. | 我当然是真的 |
[35:51] | I made you. | 我创造了你 |
[36:00] | With the Sword of Juru, | 用祖鲁之剑 |
[36:02] | we plant these seeds | 我们种下了 |
[36:04] | that transform this planet into New Krypton. | 将这个星球变成新氪星的种子 |
[36:19] | We have no need of the human anymore. | 我们不再需要那个人类了 |
[36:24] | But I have killed people for you. | 但我为你杀了人 |
[36:28] | My followers have prayed against your enemies. | 我的追随者一直抗争着你的敌人 |
[36:32] | I bowed down to you. | 我对你俯首称臣 |
[36:34] | You promised. You said that you were righteous. | 你保证过 你说你是正义的化身 |
[36:36] | And she is, for us. | 她确实是 我们的正义 |
[36:40] | Not for you. | 而不是你们的 |
[36:43] | Hypocrite. | 伪君子 |
[36:44] | Weak. | 懦夫 |
[36:46] | Nothing. | 一无是处 |
[37:02] | How you doing, man? | 你还好吗 |
[37:04] | He trusted me. | 他那么信任我 |
[37:07] | And I killed him. | 而我杀了他 |
[37:12] | Kara told me that Demos got hit | 卡拉说迪莫斯当时 |
[37:14] | by three heat-vision blasts at once. | 被三束热视线同时击中 |
[37:16] | Nobody could have predicted that. | 没人能预料到这一点 |
[37:18] | You know, for just a second, you really had me believing | 其实在某个瞬间 你真的让我相信 |
[37:23] | that I could change the world. | 我可以改变世界 |
[37:25] | Winn, just stop, okay? | 温 别这样 好吗 |
[37:26] | A lot of people would have died today | 如果不是有你的技术 |
[37:29] | if it wasn’t for your technology. | 今天许多人会死 |
[37:31] | I mean I would’ve died a hundred times over if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 我早就死一百次了 |
[37:35] | Alex said that you were gonna go see the Mayor? | 艾丽克斯说你要去见市长 |
[37:38] | Get CatCo to put out the word that the city needs to stay safe. | 让凯特科公布消息 市民必须自我保护 |
[37:41] | Yeah, but I came to see about you first. | 对 但我先来看你了 |
[37:45] | Okay, well, you should get back to CatCo. | 好吧 你先回凯特科吧 |
[37:49] | They’re gonna… They’re gonna need you. | 他们会需要你的 |
[38:04] | Your friend Sam is strong. | 你朋友小萨很坚强 |
[38:05] | She’s fighting for her daughter, | 她在为她女儿抗争 |
[38:08] | like you. | 像你一样 |
[38:10] | Mom, this is Alex. | 妈 这是艾丽克斯 |
[38:14] | I… | 我… |
[38:18] | You and your family rescued my daughter. | 你和你的家人救了我女儿 |
[38:22] | I am indebted to you. | 我感激你们的恩情 |
[38:23] | Sometimes, I think she’s the one that rescued us. | 有时候 我觉得是她救了我们 |
[38:26] | Sam’s ready. | 小萨准备好了 |
[38:33] | Ruby, I really think that you need to wait outside. | 鲁比 你真的应该在外面等 |
[38:36] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我要留下来 |
[38:38] | Listen to me, baby. | 听我说 宝贝 |
[38:40] | This is gonna hurt. | 接下来会很痛 |
[38:42] | It’s gonna look scary. | 看起来有点吓人 |
[38:44] | But your mom is a badass. | 但你妈妈很厉害 |
[38:47] | She can handle it, okay? | 我能受得住 |
[38:49] | You are a badass. | 你确实很厉害 |
[38:53] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[39:09] | Run, Samantha. | 跑吧 萨曼莎 |
[39:14] | Run, Samantha. | 跑吧 萨曼莎 |
[39:21] | We’re coming for you. | 我们来追你了 |
[39:27] | Let us begin. | 开始吧 |
[39:47] | I’ve got her. You go save the city. | 我照顾她 你们去救人吧 |
[39:48] | – Let’s go. – Stay with Lena. | -走 -跟莉娜待在一起 |
[39:56] | This planet is no longer stable. | 这颗星球已经不再稳定 |
[39:58] | I can hear the screams. | 我能听到尖叫声 |
[40:01] | This world needs us. | 这个世界需要我们 |
[40:09] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[40:18] | 8.0 earthquake, | 马达加斯加 |
[40:19] | tornadoes and super storms over Madagascar? | 发生八级地震 龙卷风和超级暴风雨 |
[40:22] | Tsunami warning? | 海啸警报 |
[40:24] | We got 100% chance of, you guessed it, Reign. | 100%的可能性 这是主宰造成的 |
[40:27] | It’s the terraforming. | 是外星环境改造 |
[40:28] | On Zune, they terraformed her planet’s natural resources, | 在祖恩上 他们改变了星球的自然资源 |
[40:31] | so they’d go right through the planet’s core | 那样他们就能直接攻击星球核心 |
[40:33] | to create a genesis event. | 来制造创世纪事件 |
[40:34] | Destroy all life in order to be reborn. | 毁掉所有生命 才能重生 |
[40:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:37] | Go through the Earth’s core, | 要想攻击地核 |
[40:38] | and you get pretty close to Madagascar. | 就得靠近马达加斯加 |
[40:40] | Okay, so that’s clearly what the witches are doing. | 好吧 这显然就是那些女巫正在做的 |
[40:42] | Can I ask how long it took this genesis event to be completed? | 我能问问创世纪事件需要多久吗 |
[40:46] | Hours. | 几小时 |
[40:47] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让她们得逞的 |
[40:50] | The memories? | 记忆的事呢 |
[40:51] | This was too important. | 这件事比较重要 |
[40:52] | Supergirl, Mon-El, damage control. | 超女 蒙·艾尔 止损 |
[40:54] | Alex, get every agent we have. | 艾丽克斯 召集所有特工 |
[40:56] | Boots on the ground, evacuating. | 全部行动起来 转移人群 |
[40:57] | Winn, I want you to monitor everything from here. | 温 你要远程监控一切动向 |
[41:00] | I’m gonna find out where this is coming from and stop it. | 我要查清楚这一切的来源 加以阻止 |
[41:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:06] | Take me to the nexus point. | 带我去连结点 |
[41:08] | If I shapeshift into the Earth, bond with it, | 如果我变形进入地球 与之联结 |
[41:12] | I can stop this. | 就能阻止这一切 |
[41:13] | It’d rip you apart. | 那股力量会把你撕碎的 |
[41:14] | This planet is my son’s home. | 这颗星球是我儿子的家 |
[41:17] | I intend to save it with him. | 两者我都要保住 |