时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I have decided to hold a press conference | 我决定办新闻发布会 |
[00:04] | to reveal that I’m Guardian. | 公开我就是守护者 |
[00:05] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那样做 |
[00:06] | If they expose your identity, then you’re a vigilante. | 如果他们曝光了你的身份 那你就成了义警 |
[00:09] | It’s like the cornerstone | 它是我正在为荣恩 |
[00:10] | of all the non-lethal tech that I’m creating for J’onn. | 开发的非致命武器技术的基础 |
[00:13] | Demos, your belt! | 迪莫斯 用你的腰带 |
[00:17] | It turns out the Harun-El we used to kill Reign and save Sam | 原来我们用哈伦·艾尔杀死主宰并拯救小萨时 |
[00:20] | split them apart. But Reign is not gone. | 将二者分离了 但主宰并没有消失 |
[00:23] | Reign and Sam are still connected. | 主宰和小萨还连在一起 |
[00:24] | If Sam gets stronger, then Reign would get weaker. | 如果小萨变强大 那主宰就会变弱 |
[00:26] | My thoughts exactly. | 和我想的一样 |
[00:27] | But how? Nothing we’ve tried has worked. | 但是怎么做 我们试过的方法都没用 |
[00:30] | The Fountains of Lillith. | 莉莉斯喷泉 |
[00:31] | One fountain gave infinite strength. | 一座喷泉带给人无限的力量 |
[00:34] | The other brought weakness. | 而另一座则带来衰弱 |
[00:35] | I’m going back to the Dark Valley. | 我要回黑暗山谷一趟 |
[00:39] | Let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[00:41] | Transform this planet into New Krypton. | 将这个星球变成新氪星 |
[00:47] | On Zune, they terraformed her planet’s natural resources, | 在祖恩上 他们改变了星球的自然资源 |
[00:50] | so they’d go right through the planet’s core | 那样他们就能直接攻击星球核心 |
[00:51] | to create a genesis event. | 来制造创世纪事件 |
[00:52] | Go through the Earth’s core, | 要想攻击地核 |
[00:53] | and you get pretty close to Madagascar. | 就得靠近马达加斯加 |
[00:55] | I can stop this. | 我能阻止这一切 |
[00:56] | It’d rip you apart. | 那股力量会把你撕碎 |
[00:57] | This planet is my son’s home. | 这颗星球是我儿子的家 |
[01:00] | I intend to save it with him. | 两者我都要保住 |
[01:23] | Nice one, Mom. | 干得漂亮 妈 |
[01:25] | – It’s hurting her. – No, it’s okay, it’s okay. | -她很痛苦 -没关系 没关系 |
[01:27] | She’s gonna get through this, and stop it. | 她会挺过来并阻止这场灾难 |
[01:32] | Everyone down, as quick as you can. | 大家都趴下 动作越快越好 |
[01:34] | Get away from the building. | 逃离这栋大楼 |
[01:36] | Superman saves Madagascar, | 超人拯救了马达加斯加岛 |
[01:38] | more from our reporter on the ground. | 下面请现场记者带来进一步报道 |
[01:39] | Kick some ass, Clark. | 全力以赴 克拉克 |
[01:59] | Our time is short, it seems. | 看来我们的时间不多了 |
[02:01] | Give them all to me. | 把它们都给我 |
[02:03] | Every memory. I can take it. | 所有的记忆 我能承受住 |
[02:04] | We haven’t the time. | 我们没时间了 |
[02:06] | But there is one more I must give you. | 但有一段记忆我必须给你 |
[02:13] | This is the dawn of our kind. | 这是我们种族的开端 |
[02:17] | She was the first keeper of the sacred scrolls. | 她是神圣卷轴的第一位守护者 |
[02:22] | This is the moment she received them. | 这是她收到卷轴的时刻 |
[02:44] | My son! My son is in there! | 我儿子 我儿子在里面 |
[02:46] | My son’s on the second floor. | 我儿子在二楼 |
[02:49] | – Please– – You cannot go in there. | -求你了 -你不能进去 |
[02:50] | – Please, I’ve gotta get him. – No one will get hurt. | -求你了 我必须救他出来 -没人会受伤的 |
[02:52] | Get out of my way! | 别挡我的路 |
[02:53] | – My son, I have to get him. – Listen to me. | -我必须把儿子救出来 -听我说 |
[02:58] | I will get him. | 我会去救他 |
[03:00] | You have to trust me. | 你必须信任我 |
[03:13] | No, no, no. Ah! Supergirl, the waterfront. | 不要 不要 超女 海滨区有危险 |
[03:16] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就赶过去 |
[03:17] | Okay, looks like we have some help. | 看样子有救兵赶来了 |
[03:20] | You didn’t think I’d miss out on the fun. | 你们该不会以为我会错过这种乐趣吧 |
[03:24] | You’re up. | 你们上 |
[03:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:57] | You’re all clear, kid. | 没障碍了 小子 |
[03:58] | Now let’s blow this thing and go home. | 现在快炸掉目标 我们回家 |
[04:00] | I assume that’s some sort of film reference. | 我猜这是电影里的台词 |
[04:03] | We never showed you Star Wars? | 我们没给你看过《星球大战》吗 |
[04:05] | Not a single Star War? | 一部都没看过吗 |
[04:30] | I’m sorry I couldn’t give you the rest. | 抱歉我没法把剩下的记忆给你了 |
[04:35] | Don’t apologize. | 不要道歉 |
[04:37] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[04:39] | I had a good life. | 我度过了美好的一生 |
[04:46] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[04:48] | You are. | 你准备好了 |
[04:49] | You looked into the flames, and you had no fear. | 你望向火焰的时候 眼中没有一丝恐惧 |
[04:53] | That’s because you were with me. | 那是因为您在我身边 |
[04:56] | That will never change, J’onn. | 我永远都在 荣恩 |
[05:01] | Never. | 永远 |
[05:07] | Live as H’ronmeer taught, among the people. | 如赫隆米尔教导的那样 生活在人民之中 |
[05:11] | Promote peace. | 促进和平 |
[05:15] | And be happy… | 获得幸福 |
[05:19] | my son. | 我的儿子 |
[06:01] | Myr’nn stopped it. | 梅林阻止了灾难 |
[06:27] | J’onn, I’m so sorry. | 荣恩 我非常遗憾 |
[06:30] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[06:36] | Saturn Girl. | 土星女孩 |
[06:37] | Thank you for coming back when you did. | 感谢你在危急时刻赶了回来 |
[06:39] | The city would’ve been lost without you. | 没有你的话 纳市就保不住了 |
[06:41] | How did you know to come back? | 你怎么知道要回来呢 |
[06:43] | We got Mon-El’s signal. | 我们收到了蒙·艾尔的信号 |
[06:45] | The message from the, uh… the time beacon. | 时间信标发来的信息 |
[06:49] | Mon-El said it broke on Argo. | 蒙·艾尔说它在阿尔戈被炸毁了 |
[06:50] | It did. | 确实 |
[06:52] | Uh, the… the beacon must’ve had a fail-safe, | 信标肯定有自动防故障装置 |
[06:55] | to send a message even if it powered down. | 哪怕电源中断 也能发送信息 |
[06:59] | Winn, did you track down the source of the terraforming? | 温 你追踪到外星环境改造的源头 |
[07:01] | Or Reign’s location? | 或主宰的位置了吗 |
[07:03] | – Still working on it. – What about Sam? | -还在努力 -那小萨呢 |
[07:05] | Has she woken up? | 她醒了吗 |
[07:07] | She’s gonna come through this, right? | 她会挺过来的吧 |
[07:10] | She’s gonna be able to fight Reign. | 她能战胜主宰 |
[07:12] | No doubt in my mind. | 毫无疑问 |
[07:17] | No. No. No! | 不 不 不 |
[07:19] | – Get away from me! – Shh! | -别过来 -嘘 |
[07:21] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[07:23] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[07:25] | No, you’re dead. | 不 你已经死了 |
[07:27] | This is a mirage. I’ve been here before. | 这是幻象 我来过这里 |
[07:29] | I’m not a mirage. | 我不是幻象 |
[07:31] | I’m your mother and I love you. | 我是你母亲 我爱你 |
[07:33] | Get out of my head! | 从我脑子里出去 |
[07:36] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:38] | Perished. | 已被毁灭 |
[07:39] | No. No, New Krypton must rise. | 不 不 新氪星必须崛起 |
[07:43] | The Cauldron is frozen. | 反应釜已经冻结 |
[07:45] | Dead, | 报废 |
[07:47] | useless. | 没用了 |
[07:48] | Crush the world to make a new. | 摧毁旧世界 建立新世界 |
[07:56] | Well, thank you for being here. | 谢谢你能来 |
[08:00] | I know the circumstances weren’t what you were expecting. | 我知道你没料到会发生这种情况 |
[08:03] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:05] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[08:07] | These things happen for a reason. | 事出有因 |
[08:10] | It’s important that we both have our closure. | 我们俩都必须做个了结 |
[08:13] | This distance has made me realize | 分开这段时间我意识到 |
[08:14] | our marriage was never what it should have been | 我们的婚姻从未是应有的样子 |
[08:17] | I mean, the fact that I didn’t feel I could tell you | 我之前认为不能告诉你 |
[08:19] | about the Pestilence mission. | 消灭瘟疫的任务 |
[08:23] | The fact I lied to you… | 我还骗了你 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:31] | Yeah, but we were still pretty good partners in the Legion, huh? | 但我们还是军团里的好搭档吧 |
[08:51] | The Fountain of Lillith. | 莉莉斯喷泉 |
[09:00] | No! | 不 |
[09:01] | It’s the wrong well. | 不是这口井 |
[09:02] | This is the fountain that gives strength. | 这才是赐予力量的喷泉 |
[09:05] | That water will kill you. | 而那泉水会要你的命 |
[09:07] | You’re lying to me! Just, please stop. | 你骗我 求你别说了 |
[09:09] | This… this is the water that gave Reign the strength. | 这才是赐予主宰力量的泉水 |
[09:14] | Samantha, I failed you as a mother. | 萨曼莎 我不是个好母亲 |
[09:19] | And I lost you. | 我失去了你 |
[09:21] | And I’ve lived with such regret ever since. | 从那之后 我一直活在悔恨中 |
[09:24] | But here, I have another chance, and… | 而现在 我有机会弥补 |
[09:29] | All that remains of me is my love for you. | 我仅存的就是对你的爱 |
[09:34] | Please, you have to believe me. | 请你一定相信我 |
[09:40] | I can’t make a mistake. | 我不能犯错 |
[09:46] | Drink this. Now. | 喝了这个吧 |
[09:53] | Trust me, Sam. | 相信我 小萨 |
[10:10] | You’re smiling. | 你在微笑 |
[10:12] | That is not good. | 这可不好 |
[10:13] | No, actually, Brainy, smiling is, uh… It’s a good thing. | 不 布莱尼 微笑是件好事 |
[10:16] | Yes, I know what smiling indicates. | 我知道微笑的含义 |
[10:18] | But in your case, I ran a simulation, | 但依你的情况 我做了模拟分析 |
[10:20] | and there is a zero-percent chance that you would be smiling | 艾姆拉跟你说了该说的话之后 |
[10:23] | after what Imra was supposed to have told you, so… | 你微笑的可能性为零 |
[10:28] | Hey, Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[10:29] | Mon-El said that you, uh, want to talk to me. | 蒙·艾尔说你想和我聊聊 |
[10:31] | Hey, sorry, Winn, just, uh… | 不好意思 温 |
[10:33] | Could you give us a moment? | 能让我们单独聊会吗 |
[10:34] | – We’re just talking about some Legion… – Oh, no. | -我们在聊军团的事 -不 |
[10:36] | This involves Winn as well. | 这件事和温也有关 |
[10:39] | – Involves me? – It involves him? | -跟我有关 -跟他有关 |
[10:41] | Oh, yes, the Legion needs the both of you. | 对 军团需要你们两个 |
[10:46] | Killing Pestilence saved the future from the Blight. | 消灭瘟疫阻止了未来的枯萎病 |
[10:51] | Millions of people were spared. | 数百万人获救 |
[10:55] | Including my extremely distant relative. | 包括我的一位远方亲戚 |
[11:01] | The evil one, | 那个邪恶的家伙 |
[11:03] | who has created a plague to wipe out all AIs other than himself. | 制造了一场疫病来毁掉除他以外的所有人工智能 |
[11:07] | In short, all AIs are in danger. | 总之 所有人工智能都有危险 |
[11:12] | And I can no longer stay there. | 我不能再待在那里了 |
[11:17] | The future needs heroes. | 未来需要英雄 |
[11:20] | The future needs leaders. | 需要领袖 |
[11:24] | The future has leaders. | 未来已经有领袖了 |
[11:31] | The future needs you, Mon-El. | 未来需要你 蒙·艾尔 |
[11:34] | To fight. | 去战斗 |
[11:38] | And it needs Winn to take my place in the Legion | 也需要温代替我在军团的位置 |
[11:41] | and save the AIs. | 来拯救人工智能 |
[11:46] | What? No. Okay, rewind. | 什么 不 先倒个带 |
[11:50] | First of all, you’ve told me hundreds, | 首先 你跟我说了几百遍 |
[11:51] | literally hundreds of times, | 确确实实几百遍 |
[11:53] | that I am far below a 12th-level intellect. | 我远远没有十二级的智力 |
[11:56] | So how could I possibly be your replacement? | 所以我怎么可能代替你呢 |
[12:01] | How’d you get this? What is this? | 这是哪来的 这是什么 |
[12:03] | That’s from the National Archives. | 这是纳欣诺市档案馆的藏品 |
[12:04] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[12:06] | And it’s Winn’s design. | 而且是温的设计 |
[12:08] | The Nat… No. | 纳欣… 不可能 |
[12:11] | They said it didn’t work! | 他们说这玩意没用 |
[12:14] | No, it didn’t… It couldn’t save Demos. | 不 它没能救下迪莫斯 |
[12:17] | Regardless of what happened with your friend, | 不管你朋友发生了什么 |
[12:20] | this design is the foundation | 这个设计给未来 |
[12:23] | of some of the future’s most groundbreaking technology. | 一些最具突破性的技术打下了基础 |
[12:27] | It has saved countless lives. | 它救了无数人的性命 |
[12:31] | And this, this dirty piece of paper, | 而这张小破纸 |
[12:35] | is an artifact, treasured centuries from now. | 是多个世纪后的珍贵文物 |
[12:45] | The future needs you. | 未来需要你 |
[12:50] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[13:17] | She has returned. | 她回来了 |
[13:19] | The Earth’s core’s tried to hold me captive, | 地核想困住我 |
[13:22] | but I broke through. | 但我冲破了障碍 |
[13:23] | As I knew my daughter would. | 我就知道我女儿能办到 |
[13:25] | – We must restart the Cauldron. – We will. | -我们得重启反应釜 -我们会的 |
[13:28] | And then we will watch this Earth burn, | 然后我们将看着地球毁灭 |
[13:30] | so that Krypton may rise again. | 氪星才会再次崛起 |
[13:44] | Any changes? | 有变化吗 |
[13:46] | No. | 没有 |
[13:47] | Her vitals are weak, but they’re steady. | 她的生理迹象虽然弱 但很稳定 |
[13:50] | We just have to hope she’s strong enough to make it to the Fountain. | 我们只能期望她能够坚持到喷泉 |
[13:53] | I know she will be. | 我知道她能的 |
[13:54] | She’s a warrior for Ruby. | 她会为了鲁比而战 |
[14:00] | You know, you’re really wonderful with Ruby. | 你知道 你和鲁比相处的真不错 |
[14:03] | You’re gonna make a natural mother. | 你做母亲肯定信手拈来 |
[14:05] | Yeah, and yet I haven’t made any steps to, uh, make that a reality. | 是啊 但我还没有跨出迈向现实的一步 |
[14:10] | It took me forever to find Maggie. | 我花了好久才找到玛吉 |
[14:13] | So what am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办才好 |
[14:15] | Am I supposed to hope that I fall in love again | 我是不是该期待再次恋爱 |
[14:18] | with somebody who wants to have kids? | 爱上一个想要孩子的人 |
[14:20] | Or do I try and do this on my own? | 还是说我自己承担起这一切 |
[14:22] | And if so, how? | 如果是的话 怎么做 |
[14:25] | I mean, it’s not like my job | 我是说 我这工作又不是 |
[14:26] | is conducive to being a single parent. | 有利于做一个单身妈妈 |
[14:30] | But then again, if we don’t stop Reign, | 但话说回来 如果我们不阻止主宰 |
[14:32] | I guess this is all just a moot point. | 我想这一切都无法解决了 |
[14:35] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[14:37] | But you’ve identified what you want, and that’s half the battle. | 但你已经知道自己想要什么 这已经赢了一半 |
[14:42] | People like you and me, | 你我这样的人 |
[14:44] | we do what it takes to get what we want. | 会不惜一切获得想要的东西 |
[14:47] | And when we defeat Reign, I have no doubt you’ll figure it out. | 当我们打败主宰后 你一定会搞定的 |
[14:54] | Wait, he wants you to move to the future? | 等下 他想让你去未来 |
[14:55] | I know, dude. It’s insane. Right? | 我知道 老兄 真疯狂 对吧 |
[14:59] | Plus, I don’t know where to begin to solve a problem like that. | 再说 我都不知道怎么解决那种问题 |
[15:04] | Like, I don’t know what Brainy was thinking, | 我不知道布莱尼是怎么想的 |
[15:06] | but he is malfunctioning. | 但他肯定故障了 |
[15:09] | Or he’s thinking you’re the smartest dude he knows. | 或者他认为你是他所认识最聪明的人 |
[15:11] | Oh, and then there’s this. | 还有这么个东西 |
[15:14] | And what is “Then there’s this”? | “这么个东西”是什么东西 |
[15:16] | Oh, you know, just my design. | 你知道的 就是我的设计 |
[15:18] | Brainy brought it back from the future. | 布莱尼从未来带回来的 |
[15:21] | I… | 我… |
[15:22] | Apparently, it’s… It’s an artifact, | 这似乎是个人工制品 |
[15:26] | and my apparatus saved countless lives or something. | 而我这个装置拯救了无数生命什么的 |
[15:33] | Winn. | 温 |
[15:35] | You are a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[15:37] | The only person who doubts that is you. | 唯一对此有怀疑的只有你自己 |
[15:42] | Question is, what do you wanna do? | 问题是 你想要做什么 |
[15:46] | I made a shrine to, | 我做了个圣坛 |
[15:48] | like, a cup full of dirt from the future. | 供奉未来拿来的一杯子土什么的 |
[15:51] | – That’s weird. – Shut up. | -这还真怪 -闭嘴 |
[15:52] | You know, and actually going to the future, | 这是真的要去未来 |
[15:55] | yeah, that’s, like beyond my wildest dreams. | 是 这超越了我最难以置信的梦 |
[15:59] | But, no, this is my home. Why… | 但这里是我的家 我为什么… |
[16:03] | I have you and Kara, | 我有你和卡拉 |
[16:06] | and Alex and J’onn. | 还有艾丽克斯和荣恩 |
[16:08] | Like, you guys… | 你们就好像… |
[16:10] | You guys are my family. I can’t… | 你们就像是我家人一样 我不能… |
[16:13] | That’s… That’s… That’s too hard. | 这太 这太难决定了 |
[16:23] | I took off my mask today. | 我今天摘下了我的面具 |
[16:26] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I took it off. I… | 是的 我摘下来了 我… |
[16:32] | I met this woman with her kid, and she was in danger. | 我遇到了个带孩子的女人 她遇到了危险 |
[16:36] | Panicking. | 慌乱至极 |
[16:38] | And there was nothing I could do to get through to her. | 我没有什么办法能劝动她 |
[16:41] | So, I don’t know if it was the humanity in my eyes, | 所以 我不知道是因为我眼中的人性 |
[16:45] | or my real voice. | 还是我真实的声音 |
[16:47] | But after I… | 在我摘掉后… |
[16:52] | She instantly found her calm. | 她立马就冷静下来了 |
[16:57] | And that makes me want to unmask all the time. | 这让我想要一直不戴上面具 |
[17:04] | But I get it, it’s just… | 但我明白 这件事… |
[17:07] | It does feel too hard. | 确实感觉很难做决定 |
[17:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[17:12] | J’onn’s ship just sent out a distress signal. | 荣恩的船刚发出了求救信号 |
[17:21] | A distress call? Why would Selena do that? | 求救信号 为什么瑟琳娜要这么做 |
[17:24] | A trap? I’m just guessing. | 是陷阱 我瞎猜的 |
[17:27] | Regardless, I’ve been able to access the ship’s sensor. | 无论如何 我接通了飞船传感器 |
[17:30] | My craft is sitting near a great power source. | 我的飞船正在一个大型能量源旁边 |
[17:32] | I believe it might be the site of the terraforming. | 我相信这可能是外星环境改造的地点 |
[17:34] | But Sam is still unconscious. | 但小萨依然在昏迷中 |
[17:35] | We need her around if we’re to stand a chance against Reign. | 她清醒才有可能和主宰对抗 |
[17:38] | Actually, before you came back from Argo, | 实际上 在你从阿尔戈回来之前 |
[17:41] | Lena figured out that she could end Reign, | 莉娜发现她可以用致命剂量的 |
[17:43] | with a lethal dose of Kryptonite. | 氪石结果主宰 |
[17:44] | Now, she wouldn’t do that when Sam and Reign were connected. | 她不会在小萨和主宰还是一体时这么做的 |
[17:47] | – But now– – No. | -但现在 -不 |
[17:48] | I don’t kill. Not even her. | 我不杀生 她也不行 |
[17:52] | There’s got to be another way. | 肯定还有其他办法 |
[17:55] | What way? You can’t contain her. | 什么办法 你无法控制她 |
[17:56] | You said she’s grown invincible | 你说了她已经免疫了 |
[17:58] | to everything that would normally hurt a Kryptonian. | 所有能伤害氪星人的手段 |
[18:01] | Look, sometimes, the thing we thought we’d never do, | 有时候 我们唯一认为不会去做的事 |
[18:03] | the thing that goes against our very core, | 违背我们所有观念的事 |
[18:04] | is the one thing that we must do. | 可能是我们唯一必须做的事 |
[18:09] | If all else fails, | 如果其他办法都失败了 |
[18:11] | and we have no other recourse, I agree. | 我们没有任何救援 那我同意 |
[18:15] | We do what we must. | 我们得做必须做的事 |
[18:22] | Okay. Whatever it takes. | 好的 不惜一切 |
[18:26] | Send Mon-El and the Legion the coordinates to my ship. | 发给蒙·艾尔和军团我飞船的坐标 |
[18:28] | We’ll meet them there. | 我们和他们在那会和 |
[18:33] | I can’t… | 我不行了 |
[18:34] | No, you need to drink a little more. | 不 你得再喝一些 |
[18:36] | I can’t drink any more. | 我喝不下了 |
[18:39] | Yes, you can. | 你能做到 |
[18:41] | Sam, do you remember? | 小萨 你还记得吗 |
[18:43] | Do you remember when you were little? | 还记得你小时候吗 |
[18:44] | And you were terrified to go to sleep at night, | 晚上你不敢睡觉 |
[18:47] | so I would sing you a little lullaby. | 我会给你唱首摇篮曲 |
[18:50] | ♪ Hush-a-bye, don’t you cry ♪ | ♪ 不要吵 不要哭 ♪ |
[18:54] | ♪ Go to sleep, You little baby ♪ | ♪ 快快睡 小宝贝 ♪ |
[18:58] | ♪ When you wake ♪ | ♪ 当你醒来 ♪ |
[19:01] | ♪ You shall have ♪ | ♪ 你将拥有 ♪ |
[19:03] | ♪ All the pretty Little horses ♪ | ♪ 所有漂亮小马 ♪ |
[19:07] | ♪ Blacks and bays ♪ | ♪ 黑马和枣红马 ♪ |
[19:10] | ♪ Dappled grays ♪ | ♪ 和灰色斑点马 ♪ |
[19:12] | ♪ Coach and Six-a little horses ♪ | ♪ 驯马人与六匹小马 ♪ |
[19:22] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[19:31] | It’s you. | 真的是你 |
[19:35] | I’m so sorry I doubted you. | 抱歉我之前怀疑你 |
[19:37] | Sam, I’m so sorry for everything. | 小萨 我为所做的一切道歉 |
[19:41] | For all the pain that I caused you. | 抱歉给你带来了那么多痛苦 |
[19:45] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:56] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[20:00] | Mom, you’re super. | 妈妈 你有超能力了 |
[20:02] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[20:03] | They went after Reign and the witches. | 他们去抓主宰和女巫们了 |
[20:06] | Don’t worry, I’ve got this. | 别担心 交给我 |
[20:18] | A force field. | 力场 |
[20:22] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[20:39] | What is this, devilry? | 这凶残之物是什么 |
[20:42] | A little piece of home. | 你故乡的纪念品 |
[21:17] | I can’t hold the force field. | 力场维持不住了 |
[21:46] | You cannot win. | 你们赢不了的 |
[21:48] | There is no prison you can build that can contain me. | 你们建造不出能牵制我的监狱 |
[21:52] | There is no one on this planet | 这颗星球上没有能与我抗衡 |
[21:55] | of equal power that can kill me. | 并取我性命的人 |
[21:59] | That’s what you think. | 不过是你自以为的 |
[23:36] | – J’onn! – Supergirl. | -荣恩 -超女 |
[23:40] | Mon-El gave his life to save me. | 蒙·艾尔牺牲自己救了我 |
[23:44] | All that time I spent with my father, | 我与我父亲相处那么久 |
[23:48] | I’d learned nothing. | 却什么都没学到 |
[23:50] | I still came in fighting like a Manhunter. | 我战斗起来仍像火星猎人一样 |
[23:52] | No, this is my fault. | 不 这是我的错 |
[23:56] | I came in here ready to kill her. | 我来这时做好了杀她的准备 |
[24:00] | I knew I should have found another way. | 我就知道我本该另寻他法 |
[24:03] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[24:07] | I… I’ve lost track of what I stand for. | 我丢失了我所坚持的信念 |
[24:13] | What have I done? | 我都做了些什么 |
[24:30] | The Rock split them apart. | 石头将她们分开 |
[24:33] | It could put them together. | 它也能将她们合二为一 |
[24:36] | There was a prison strong enough to contain her. | 的确有人强大到能牵制她 |
[24:39] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[24:40] | Supergirl, did Sam get there? | 超女 小萨到你那了吗 |
[24:42] | She did, but I screwed up. | 她到了 但我搞砸了 |
[24:43] | – I need you to find me a disruption. – A disruption? | -你们得帮我找一个干扰 -干扰 |
[24:47] | I need to go back in time, like the Legion. | 我需要回到过去 就像军团那样 |
[24:49] | You can’t breathe in space. | 你不能在太空中呼吸 |
[24:50] | I’m wearing Mon-El’s ring. I can breathe with it on. | 我戴着蒙·艾尔的戒指 有它我就能呼吸 |
[24:52] | If I can turn back time, | 假如我能回到过去 |
[24:53] | I could use the electricity in the Harun-El | 我就可以利用哈伦·艾尔的电流 |
[24:55] | to take us to the Fountain of Lillith. | 将我们带到莉莉斯喷泉 |
[24:57] | Okay, but it disrupts… | 好吧 可是干扰 |
[24:58] | The pressure alone is gonna crush you. | 单单是它的压力就能压扁你 |
[25:00] | Just find me a disruption now. | 快帮我找一个干扰就行 |
[25:16] | Kara Danvers is my favorite person. | 卡拉·丹弗斯是我最喜欢的人 |
[25:19] | She’s saved me more times than Supergirl ever could. | 她救我的次数远比超女要多 |
[25:25] | You saved me, remember? | 你救了我 记得吗 |
[25:27] | You taught me that my loss made me stronger. | 你教会我 受过的伤会让我更强大 |
[25:32] | You will do extraordinary things. | 你会做出超凡之事 |
[25:36] | You cannot win. | 你们赢不了的 |
[25:38] | There is no prison you can build that can contain me. | 你们建造不出能牵制我的监狱 |
[25:42] | There is no one on this planet | 这颗星球上没有能与我抗衡 |
[25:45] | of equal power that can kill me. | 并取我性命的人 |
[25:48] | That’s what you think. | 不过是你自以为的 |
[25:51] | No! | 不 |
[25:57] | Throw me the Harun-El. | 把哈伦·艾尔扔给我 |
[26:05] | Shock us again in five minutes. | 五分钟后再电击我们 |
[26:07] | Sam, now! | 小萨 现在 |
[26:15] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[26:17] | This one’s for Ruby! | 这一拳是为了鲁比 |
[26:23] | This one’s for Patricia. | 这一拳是为了帕翠莎 |
[26:26] | This one… | 这一拳 |
[26:29] | This one’s for me. | 这一拳是为我自己 |
[26:37] | No! | 不 |
[26:57] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[27:04] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[27:11] | No! | 不 |
[28:00] | Well, you did it. | 你做到了 |
[28:03] | Just like a Greek myth, you went down to the underworld, | 就像希腊神话一样 你去了冥界 |
[28:06] | and slayed the three-headed monster, | 斩杀了三头兽 |
[28:08] | and saved Persephone. | 并救了珀尔塞福涅 |
[28:11] | Uh, I think in the myth, Persephone eats pomegranate seeds, | 我想神话中珀尔塞福涅吃了石榴籽 |
[28:14] | and is confined to the realm of Hades forever. | 永远被困在冥界了 |
[28:17] | Yeah, well, that just strengthens my point, | 是啊 那更证明了我的观点 |
[28:18] | because the Greek gods have nothing on you. | 因为希腊诸神并不比你强 |
[28:23] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我不可能成功 |
[28:25] | No, that’s not true. | 并非如此 |
[28:26] | This, uh… This victory was yours. | 这场胜利属于你 |
[28:31] | It was flawless. | 无懈可击 |
[28:39] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[28:45] | Before we went to Argo, I just had this thought | 在我们去阿尔戈之前 我曾经以为 |
[28:47] | that I could be Kara Zor-El, | 我可以做卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[28:52] | ordinary citizen. | 普通市民 |
[28:56] | That I would feel like I was home. | 以为我会有种回家的感觉 |
[28:59] | But when we were fighting Reign and the witches, | 但当我们对抗主宰和女巫的时候 |
[29:01] | I had this moment, | 有那么一瞬间 |
[29:05] | this realization | 我领悟到 |
[29:07] | that Argo City’s not my home anymore. | 阿尔戈市不再是我的家了 |
[29:12] | National City is. | 纳欣诺市才是 |
[29:15] | Earth is. | 地球才是 |
[29:18] | And my mission is to protect it. | 而我的任务就是保护它 |
[29:22] | I mean, my whole life is here. | 毕竟我的整个生活都在这里 |
[29:24] | – Yeah. – Messy, complex. | -是的 -凌乱 复杂 |
[29:27] | Balancing Kara and being a hero, that’s… | 在卡拉与英雄的生活之间找平衡 这… |
[29:32] | That’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[29:37] | I have loved fighting by your side. | 我很享受与你并肩作战的感觉 |
[29:41] | Being there through all of it, | 经历你生活中的一切 |
[29:43] | the ups, the downs, | 起起伏伏 |
[29:45] | the particularly tough days. | 特别艰难的日子 |
[29:51] | You know, for a moment there, I thought that… | 之前有那么一瞬间 我以为… |
[29:55] | that maybe this was my… | 也许这就是我… |
[29:57] | my place, | 是我该待的地方 |
[30:00] | my time. | 是我的时代 |
[30:05] | But I learned some troubling things today, uh, about the future. | 但我今天得知了一些未来发生的麻烦 |
[30:14] | I need to go back. | 我需要回去 |
[30:21] | I can’t abandon the Legion. | 我不能放弃军团 |
[30:23] | Or the world that I swore to protect, | 也不能放弃那个我誓死保护的世界 |
[30:25] | right when they need me most. | 现在正是他们最需要我的时候 |
[30:27] | I know you can’t. | 我知道你不能放弃 |
[30:30] | You wouldn’t be the man you are, if you did. | 如果放弃了 你就成不了现在的你 |
[30:34] | The man I admire so much. | 这个我如此钦佩的男人 |
[30:41] | Well, I guess we both got some saving to do. | 看来我们都有拯救世界的任务在身 |
[30:59] | And hey. | 对了 |
[31:03] | It’s about time you had one of your own. | 你也该有一枚属于自己的军团戒指了 |
[31:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:09] | In case you ever need me. | 需要我的话 就用它联系我 |
[31:21] | Hey, you guys. | 你们好啊 |
[31:24] | Oh, my goodness. | 天呐 |
[31:27] | Oh, yeah, I’m… Okay. | 我… 好吧 |
[31:29] | Well, I came to say thank you, | 我是来感谢你们的 |
[31:31] | – but I think Ruby just did that for the both of us. – Yeah. | -但鲁比好像已经替我们俩表达了感激 -是啊 |
[31:34] | You made me feel safe when everything was horrible, | 当危机重重的时候 你们给了我安全感 |
[31:36] | and you made me have faith that my mom would get better. | 你们给了我信念 让我相信我妈妈会好起来 |
[31:38] | And I don’t know what I would’ve done without you. | 我真不知道要是没有你们我该怎么办 |
[31:42] | Well, I mean, you’re a pretty great roomie. | 你是个很棒的室友 |
[31:45] | So, wanna give the good news? | 你想来公布好消息吗 |
[31:47] | Sam, all your blood tests came back, | 小萨 你所有的验血结果都出来了 |
[31:50] | and they are normal. | 一切正常 |
[31:53] | There is no trace of any Kryptonian DNA. | 你体内没有任何氪星人DNA的痕迹 |
[31:56] | You are 100% human. | 你彻底变成了人类 |
[32:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:02] | Come here. Thank you. | 过来抱一个 谢谢你们 |
[32:03] | Oh, God, thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你们 |
[32:22] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:27] | I’ve been… | 我一直… |
[32:29] | I’ve been searching for my calling, you know. This… | 我一直在寻找我的使命 而这… |
[32:33] | This is it. | 这就是我的使命 |
[32:37] | I must save the future. | 我必须拯救未来 |
[32:47] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[32:52] | I can’t keep waiting on the world to change. | 我不能继续等着世界改变了 |
[32:56] | My future’s now. | 我的未来就是现在 |
[33:05] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this, J’onn. | 我不知道我还能坚持多久 荣恩 |
[33:08] | I put my life on the line every day. | 我每天都命悬一线 |
[33:13] | And every day, I run the risk of losing it. | 每天都冒着失去性命的危险 |
[33:18] | And I feel like I haven’t even had the chance to really live it yet. | 我感觉自己根本都没有机会真正活过一次 |
[33:22] | I’m afraid that if I don’t make a move soon, right, | 我害怕如果我不尽快采取行动 |
[33:24] | if I don’t reach out and | 如果我不伸出手 |
[33:26] | take hold of my future, of what my heart wants, | 把握住自己的未来和内心向往的东西 |
[33:30] | then I’m never really gonna be happy. | 我就永远无法获得幸福 |
[33:35] | So, that said, I, uh… | 话已至此 我… |
[33:40] | I wanna give notice. | 我想提交辞呈 |
[33:41] | So that I can find my new beginning, | 这样我才能找到自己的新开端 |
[33:45] | and I can have a family of my own. | 拥有自己的家庭 |
[33:49] | You’re a hero. It’s in your blood. | 你是个英雄 这是骨子里的东西 |
[33:52] | You can’t resign. | 你不能辞职 |
[33:55] | Because I want to promote you. | 因为我想提拔你 |
[33:58] | This year, I have had the most priceless gift. | 这一年来 我获得了最贵重的礼物 |
[34:03] | I found my father. | 我找到了我父亲 |
[34:06] | I lived with him, I learned from him. | 我与他一起生活 向他学习 |
[34:11] | He reminded me that the Martian way is to live amongst the people, | 他提醒了我 火星人应该生活在人民之中 |
[34:15] | and to help them. | 帮助他们 |
[34:17] | Not hiding behind walls, like I have been here, | 而不是藏在高墙之内 像我现在这样 |
[34:19] | but with open hands and compassion. | 而应该张开双手 施与同情 |
[34:23] | You’re stepping down? | 你要辞职吗 |
[34:24] | I am. | 是的 |
[34:26] | But I am not leaving you. | 但我不会离开你 |
[34:28] | I would never leave my family. | 我永远都不会离开我的家人 |
[34:32] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[34:35] | I want you to run this place. | 我想让你来当局长 |
[34:38] | Be the director. | 你当局长吧 |
[34:39] | With you in charge, I feel the DEO will stay on the right path | 如果是你掌权 我觉得超查部能够坚持正道 |
[34:42] | to protecting this planet, | 继续保护地球 |
[34:45] | and helping those who cannot help themselves. | 帮助那些无助的人们 |
[34:48] | And being in charge, | 如果你是当权者 |
[34:51] | you won’t have to put yourself in the field all day, | 也不需要整天冒着生命危险 |
[34:53] | risking your life. | 出外勤任务 |
[34:55] | You don’t have to deny any part of yourself to be complete. | 你不必否定自己的任何一部分来获得完满 |
[34:59] | You can have a family. | 你可以拥有自己的家庭 |
[35:02] | And you can be a mother. | 也可以当妈妈 |
[35:05] | All on your own terms. | 全部按照自己的节奏来 |
[35:14] | Congratulations, Director. | 祝贺你 局长 |
[35:19] | That’s not how I saw this going. | 我没想到事情会这样 |
[35:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:32] | – Congratulations, sir. – All the best. | -祝贺你 长官 -一切顺利 |
[35:36] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[35:40] | So are you, Kara Zor-El. | 你也是 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[35:44] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[35:47] | You stuck to your ideals, | 你坚持自己的理想 |
[35:49] | and found a way when there was none. | 在绝境中找到了出路 |
[35:53] | I will miss you, my daughter. | 我会想念你的 女儿 |
[36:00] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[36:01] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[36:04] | And I will bring Selena and the witches back with me. | 我会带瑟琳娜和女巫们一起回去 |
[36:07] | They will stand a just trial, I promise you. | 他们会接受公正审判 我保证 |
[36:09] | Good. | 好 |
[36:14] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[36:16] | This is the Harun-El your daughter asked me to make. | 这是你女儿要求我制作的哈伦·艾尔 |
[36:18] | And the recipe to make more. | 还有制作更多的配方 |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:22] | With this Harun-El, Argo will survive. | 有了哈伦·艾尔 阿尔戈能够幸存 |
[36:24] | Though I hate to depend on it. | 虽然我也不想依靠它 |
[36:26] | There’s so many things that we don’t know about it. | 对于它 我们还有太多不了解的地方 |
[36:29] | Its uses, its powers, its dangers. | 它的用途 力量 危险 |
[36:34] | I’m so glad that none of it will be left on Earth. | 我很欣慰 地球上不会有残留 |
[36:39] | Agent Schott. | 肖特特工 |
[36:44] | You have been a fine agent, | 你一直是一名优秀的特工 |
[36:47] | and a spectacular friend. | 也是极为可靠的朋友 |
[36:50] | I’m gonna miss you too, Papa Bear. | 我也会想念你的 熊爸爸 |
[36:59] | Do not tell Clark I taught you that. | 别告诉克拉克这是我教你的 |
[37:03] | No promises. | 我可不敢保证 |
[37:06] | – I’m gonna miss you, man. – Yeah. | -我会想你的 -是啊 |
[37:34] | You were the first person I told I was Supergirl. | 你是我第一个坦白超女身份的人 |
[37:37] | You made my suit, kept it safe. | 你为我做了战衣 保证我的安全 |
[37:41] | You’ve been a true friend. | 你是不可多得的挚友 |
[37:46] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我一定会想你的 |
[38:01] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[38:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:06] | Come on. | 来 |
[38:31] | Hey, incoming. Incoming! | 小心 小心 |
[38:35] | The future’s gonna be a steep learning curve. | 看来得好好学习了 |
[38:40] | – To saving the world. – Hear, hear. | -敬拯救世界 -干杯 |
[38:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 请说 |
[38:51] | Oh, I have a comment. | 我确实有想法要说 |
[38:54] | I’m the Guardian. | 我就是守护者 |
[39:11] | We can now confirm that CatCo’s | 我们已经确认凯特科的 |
[39:13] | very own James Olsen is Guardian. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森就是守护者 |
[39:19] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[39:21] | How about Winn joining the Legion? | 温居然加入了军团 |
[39:25] | Do you think he’ll make them new outfits? | 你觉得他会给他们做新制服吗 |
[39:27] | Oh, absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[39:31] | I still can’t get over J’onn. | 我还是放不下荣恩的事 |
[39:34] | Following in his father’s footsteps. | 他继承了父亲的遗志 |
[39:36] | Leaving the DEO. | 离开了超查部 |
[39:39] | I did not see that coming. | 我没想到会这样 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:42] | What about you, | 那你呢 |
[39:44] | Director Danvers? | 丹弗斯局长 |
[39:46] | You’re just so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[39:49] | Yeah, look at you. Okay? | 你再看看你自己 |
[39:52] | I mean, leaving your mom after you | 刚找到你母亲 |
[39:56] | just found her, | 就要离开她 |
[39:57] | coming back to Earth. | 回到地球 |
[39:59] | I mean, that takes courage. | 这也需要勇气 |
[40:04] | I just realized that everything that makes me me is here. | 我只是意识到成就我的一切都在这里 |
[40:09] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[40:11] | With you. | 跟你一起 |
[40:13] | On this couch, | 在这个沙发上 |
[40:16] | with this insanely huge pizza that we just downed. | 还有我们刚吃完的巨大披萨 |
[40:21] | There’s no pizza on Argo, huh? | 阿尔戈没有披萨 对吗 |
[40:23] | – Nope. – That’s a shame. | -没有 -真是可惜 |
[40:30] | You have no idea how happy I am that you came back. | 你不知道你回来我有多开心 |
[40:39] | Are we gonna be okay? | 我们会没事吗 |
[40:47] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[40:59] | Ms. Teschmacher, | 泰斯马克小姐 |
[41:01] | we’re ready to begin phase two of our trials. | 我们准备进入试验的第二阶段 |
[41:11] | Throw me the Harun-El! | 把哈伦·艾尔扔给我 |