时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 《星球日报》: 超女无处不在! 超人外出 明日之女任务加倍 | |
[00:23] | Thank you, Supergirl. | 谢谢你 超女 |
[00:25] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[00:40] | – Gracias, Supergirl. – De nada. | -谢谢你 超女 -不客气 |
[01:09] | Please welcome President Marsdin. | 有请马斯丁总统 |
[01:11] | Good morning. I’m happy to take any questions. | 早上好 我乐意回答任何问题 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry I’m late, but I come bearing gifts. | 抱歉我迟到了 但我给你带了礼物 |
[01:19] | – Were you in Russia? – Kasnia. | -你去俄罗斯了吗 -卡兹尼亚 |
[01:22] | – Madam President. Madam President. – Miss Danvers. | -总统女士 总统女士 -丹弗斯小姐 |
[01:24] | You’re about to hold a summit at Camp David | 您将于《外星人赦免法》周年纪念日 |
[01:26] | on the anniversary of the Alien Amnesty Act. | 在戴维营召开峰会 |
[01:28] | Can you say a few words about | 您能浅谈一下 |
[01:30] | what this legislation has meant to you the past three years? | 这项立法在过去三年里对您有何意义吗 |
[01:32] | Of course. The impact has been far-reaching and profound. | 当然可以 该立法的影响力宽广而深远 |
[01:37] | You are really good at multitasking. | 你真是身兼数职的典范 |
[01:40] | Some might call it “Super.” | 有人会称其为”超”能力 |
[01:43] | For the first time in my life, I’ve got everything under control. | 这是我有生以来第一次 一切尽在我掌控之中 |
[02:03] | We’re training, people. Never charge without a plan. | 我们在训练 各位 想好招数再往前冲 |
[02:07] | Jensen, right? | 你叫詹森 是吧 |
[02:08] | Yes, Director Danvers. | 是的 丹弗斯局长 |
[02:10] | Let’s dance. | 放马过来吧 |
[02:19] | Again. | 再来 |
[02:33] | Director Danvers, | 丹弗斯局长 |
[02:35] | President Marsdin is arriving for her yearly visit. | 马斯丁总统要过来做年度视察了 |
[02:37] | When? | 什么时候 |
[02:38] | Uh, now. | 现在 |
[02:40] | What? | 什么 |
[02:43] | Wow, uh, Madam President. What a surprise. | 总统女士 真没想到您会今天造访 |
[02:46] | So it seems. | 看出来了 |
[02:48] | Yes, um, if you could just give me a minute | 请给我几分钟时间 |
[02:49] | then I can, uh, get cleaned up and we can chat. | 我先去收拾一下 再接见您 |
[02:52] | Agent Dox was supposed to give me a warning before you arrived. | 多克斯特工应该在您光临之前提醒我才对 |
[02:56] | I believe I did. Right before she entered. | 我提醒了 就在她进门之前 |
[03:00] | Was that not enough? | 难道还不够吗 |
[03:02] | I just wanted to say, with Superman off-world on Argo, | 我只想说 超人去了阿尔戈市 |
[03:05] | your team and Supergirl have been doing a tremendous job | 你们超查部和超女为保证地球安全 |
[03:09] | keeping this planet safe. | 做出了杰出的贡献 |
[03:11] | And I also wanted to say I think that J’onn J’onzz | 我还想说 我认为荣恩·荣兹 |
[03:14] | made a very wise choice when he chose you as his successor. | 将你任命为接班人 是非常明智的选择 |
[03:18] | Thank you. That… That means a lot to me. | 谢谢 您的话对我是莫大的鼓励 |
[03:22] | Since you’re here I would love to give you a tour, | 您既然来了 我就带您参观一下 |
[03:24] | show you some of the changes that I’ve made. | 看看我对部里做出的改变 |
[03:25] | – Well, I’d like that. – Okay. | -我很乐意 -好的 |
[03:31] | The way you pushed the President | 你追问了总统 |
[03:33] | about her alien delegation selection was perfect. | 关于她对外星代表团的选择 真是干得漂亮 |
[03:36] | A reporter’s job is to demand transparency. | 记者的任务就是要求真相 |
[03:39] | And with that said, I’d like you to talk | 既然说到这里 我希望你能 |
[03:40] | to the cub reporters who are starting today about that. | 对今天刚刚上任的新记者们讲几句 |
[03:43] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -好啊 -嗯 |
[03:44] | And didn’t Cat Grant recommend one to you? | 凯特·格兰特不是还向你推荐了一位记者吗 |
[03:46] | Yes, her name is Nia Nal. | 对 她叫尼娅·纳尔 |
[03:49] | Well, Nia Nal’s gonna need a mentor like you. | 尼娅·纳尔需要像你这样一位导师 |
[03:51] | You’re incredible, you know that? | 你太了不起了 知道吗 |
[03:53] | Everything you’re going through right now, | 你现在背负着巨大的压力 |
[03:54] | the DA possibly indicting you for being Guardian, | 地方检察官可能会因为你守护者的身份而起诉你 |
[03:57] | and here you are, worrying about cub reporters. | 但你却还有心思关心新记者 |
[03:59] | That’s because he leaves the worrying about the DA to me. | 因为他把对付地检的任务留给了我 |
[04:01] | You’re back. Oh, how was Metropolis? | 你回来了 在大都会过得怎么样 |
[04:04] | Oh, well, I am very happy to report | 我可以高兴地告诉你 |
[04:05] | that Sam is doing amazing at L-Corp Northeast. | 小萨在L公司东北分公司做得很出色 |
[04:08] | She has made two acquisitions that are already turning a profit. | 她收购的两家公司都已经开始盈利了 |
[04:11] | She’s coaching Ruby’s soccer team. | 她还在鲁比的足球队当教练 |
[04:13] | Apparently, they’re playing a 4-3-3 with the Gegenpress, | 她们利用高压打法来打4-3-3阵型 |
[04:16] | and Ruby’s playing as sweeper keeper. | 鲁比担任清道夫门将 |
[04:18] | I have no idea what that means. | 我完全听不懂 |
[04:20] | I think it means they’re living happily ever after. | 意思就是她们过上了幸福的生活 |
[04:24] | Well, I’ll leave you two alone. | 你们接着聊 |
[04:26] | There’s an article about an alien summit I have to write. | 我还要写关于外星人峰会的文章 |
[04:31] | – I have missed you. – Me too. | -我好想你 -我也是 |
[04:40] | James, I’m worried about this thing with the DA. | 詹姆斯 我很担心地检的事情 |
[04:46] | Listen, I know you have your strategy, | 我知道你有你的策略 |
[04:48] | but I was speaking to my friends in the Mayor’s office, | 但我跟市长办公室的朋友聊过了 |
[04:50] | and they said the only path out of this is to use some leverage. | 他们说脱身的唯一办法就是托关系 |
[04:54] | They think the DA can be swayed. | 他们认为地检官可以被说动 |
[04:55] | – So I was thinking that maybe I… – Lena, please. | -所以我在想也许我… -莉娜 拜托 |
[04:57] | I don’t want you pulling any strings for me. | 我不希望你为了我走后门 |
[04:59] | You’ve tried really hard to separate yourself | 你为了跟你们家的犯罪分子划清界限 |
[05:01] | from the criminal element in your family. | 付出了巨大的努力 |
[05:04] | Don’t get mixed up in this. | 别掺和这件事了 |
[05:06] | We’ll handle the DA. | 我们会处理好地检的事情 |
[05:10] | Look, I love the fact that you want to fight for me. | 你愿意为我抗争 我很开心 |
[05:14] | I do. | 真的 |
[05:16] | But the only thing that I need right now | 但我现在最需要的是 |
[05:19] | is you by my side. | 你陪在我身边 |
[05:22] | Hi. My name’s Kesse Kay and I’m Aquarian. | 我叫凯斯·凯伊 我是水瓶星人 |
[05:25] | Hi, Kesse Kay. Welcome. | 凯斯·凯伊 欢迎你 |
[05:27] | I’m Fiona. | 我是菲奥纳 |
[05:28] | What brings you to our group today? | 你今天为何来参加互助会 |
[05:31] | I guess I’m just happy today | 因为我今天很开心 |
[05:34] | and I wanted to share it. | 想与大家分享一下 |
[05:35] | For the first time since I’ve been on this planet, | 这是我来到地球后头一次 |
[05:37] | I feel like I fit in. | 感觉自己融入了环境 |
[05:39] | And it’s ’cause of this. | 多亏了这个 |
[05:42] | An image inducer. | 形象诱发器 |
[05:43] | You’re not the only one who’s purchased one recently. | 最近不止你一个人购买了这种设备 |
[05:46] | Bought it last week, | 我是上周买的 |
[05:47] | applied for a job and I actually got it. | 我申请了一份工作 还被录用了 |
[05:49] | All ’cause I look normal for once. | 就因为我终于拥有了正常的样貌 |
[05:51] | Who decides what’s normal? | 谁有权决定什么才是正常 |
[05:53] | Why should we have to wear these devices that change our appearance | 我们为何非要佩戴这些改变外貌的设备 |
[05:56] | so that we can be tolerated? | 好被他人接受呢 |
[05:57] | I have these tusks. | 我长着獠牙 |
[05:58] | Why should I hide them? | 我为何要把它们藏起来 |
[06:00] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来容易 |
[06:01] | You just look like a Tolkien fan. | 你长得不过像个托尔金的书迷 |
[06:04] | You haven’t been job hunting for six months | 你没有经历过 找了六个月的工作 |
[06:07] | and then been called a roach by your interviewer. | 结果却被面试官称作蟑螂 |
[06:09] | It’s not easy for any of us, young man. | 我们所有人都遭遇过困难 小伙子 |
[06:12] | Dr. Vose has had his own struggles. | 沃斯博士也有他自己的痛苦 |
[06:14] | But his research in nuclear physics is widely admired. | 但他在核物理学方面的研究广受赞誉 |
[06:18] | And he’s used his platform to become a great advocate for change. | 他利用自己的平台 极力提倡改变 |
[06:21] | We all must have the courage to be seen. | 我们都必须拥有被看到的勇气 |
[06:24] | We each do the best we can in our own way. | 我们都在以自己的方式做出努力 |
[06:28] | See you all next week. | 各位下周见 |
[06:38] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[06:48] | Rough day, huh? | 今天过得不顺哈 |
[06:58] | Please don’t! | 拜托不要 |
[06:59] | Would you believe me if I told you this is no fun for me either? | 我要是说我也不想这么做 你会相信吗 |
[07:08] | Well, maybe a little bit of fun. | 其实我还挺享受的 |
[07:18] | Wouldn’t want you all lopsided now, would we? | 我们可不希望你左右不对称 |
[07:21] | You are such a child. | 你真是幼稚 |
[07:29] | Access granted. | 允许访问 |
[07:36] | I don’t think he wants you going in there. | 他好像不想让你们进去 |
[07:58] | I didn’t think you needed more of a heads-up | 关于总统驾到这种事情 |
[08:00] | that the President was arriving. | 我以为你不需要提前通知 |
[08:01] | You’re good on your feet. | 你动作很快 |
[08:03] | True, I process terabytes in microseconds, | 是的 我能在几微秒内处理上兆兆字节 |
[08:06] | but you’re not so slow yourself. | 但你的速度也不慢 |
[08:08] | You don’t process as fast as you think you do. | 你处理信息的速度并没有想象中那么快 |
[08:11] | Because I’ve been telling you for months | 因为我几个月来一直在跟你强调 |
[08:13] | to warn me in advance | 遇到重要事件 |
[08:14] | when things are important. | 一定要提前通知我 |
[08:18] | Like Supergirl just cratered at Vose Laboratory? | 比如超女刚刚在沃斯实验室前砸了个大坑 |
[08:21] | – I’ll assemble a strike team. – There’s no time. | -我来召集突击队 -来不及了 |
[08:24] | Long live the legion! | 军团万岁 |
[08:25] | No… Brainy! | 不 布莱尼 |
[08:30] | – I thought you could use some backup. – Brainy. | -我觉得你需要后援 -布莱尼 |
[08:32] | It is I. You’re free now, Supergirl. | 是我 你现在自由了 超女 |
[08:35] | – Free? The cuffs are still… – Opened? | -自由 这副脚铐… -打开了 |
[08:38] | I was multitasking. | 我在同时执行多项任务 |
[08:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:46] | Got it. | 我拿到了 |
[08:54] | No! | 不 |
[09:06] | Dr. Vose. | 沃斯博士 |
[09:10] | I came as soon as I heard. Are you all right? | 我一听说就赶来了 你还好吗 |
[09:12] | They cut off my tusks, J’onn. | 他们把我的獠牙给割掉了 荣恩 |
[09:16] | Maybe I was wrong. None of us are safe. | 也许我想错了 我们所有人都身处险境 |
[09:19] | J’onn, what are you doing here? | 荣恩 你怎么来了 |
[09:24] | Dr. Vose is a friend of mine. | 沃斯博士是我的朋友 |
[09:26] | I heard the attack on the news. | 我收看了袭击的新闻 |
[09:27] | He’s an outspoken advocate for alien rights, | 他是外星人权利的公开倡导者 |
[09:32] | and most likely the target of a hate crime. | 大概也成了仇恨犯罪的目标 |
[09:34] | This wasn’t a hate crime, J’onn. | 这不是一起仇恨犯罪 荣恩 |
[09:35] | This was a high-level robbery. | 这是一起高级别抢劫 |
[09:37] | These criminals were professionals. | 罪犯是专业人士 |
[09:39] | They brought gravity cuffs, | 他们带了重力脚铐 |
[09:40] | they stole an EMP from Dr. Vose’s lab. | 从沃斯博士的实验室里抢走了电脉冲炸弹 |
[09:43] | If they blow that thing, it could take out the entire power grid. | 如果他们把它引爆 可能会摧毁整个电力网 |
[09:46] | They cut off his tusks, Supergirl. | 他们把他的獠牙给割掉了 超女 |
[09:49] | The very thing that distinguishes him as an alien. | 那是他身为外星人唯一的特征 |
[09:51] | Yeah, to trick a biometric scan. | 是的 用来骗过生物识别扫描 |
[09:53] | Look, I’ve been living amongst the people, | 我最近融入了民众的生活 |
[09:55] | getting a feel for what’s been going on. | 了解他们的整体状况 |
[09:57] | There’s a fresh wave of anti-alien sentiment. | 现在重新涌起了一股反外星人的情绪 |
[09:59] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[10:01] | Look, I’m really sorry about what happened to your friend, | 我对你朋友的遭遇深表同情 |
[10:04] | but I think, in this case, | 但我认为 在本案中 |
[10:06] | the fact that he’s an alien is just happenstance. | 他身为外星人只是个偶然 |
[10:11] | I’m late for CatCo, but Brainy’s on the case | 我去凯特科上班要迟到了 布莱尼在负责此案 |
[10:13] | and we will find them, I promise. | 我们会找到他们的 我保证 |
[10:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:18] | I’m back, having assisted Supergirl, | 我回来了 刚才去帮了超女的忙 |
[10:21] | which was highly rewarding. | 非常值得 |
[10:23] | I’m very happy you were able to help. | 你能帮上忙 我很开心 |
[10:25] | But we seem to be having a communication problem. | 但我们之间貌似存在沟通问题 |
[10:27] | Oh, no, I assure you I understand every word | 不 我向你保证 我能听懂 |
[10:29] | that comes out of your mouth. | 你所说的每一句话 |
[10:30] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:32] | But you are not comprehending it. | 但是你却理解不了 |
[10:34] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have spent the last three months | 不然在过去的三个月里 |
[10:36] | acting like a grain of sand in my boot. | 你就不会一直碍我的事 |
[10:41] | I guess that does sound annoying. | 这听起来确实很烦人 |
[10:42] | Yes. Every time I tell you to do something, | 是的 我每次分配给你一项任务 |
[10:44] | you either do too little or too much. | 你要么做得不到位 要么做得太过火 |
[10:47] | – Yes, but I felt– – This isn’t the Legion. | -是的 但是我觉得… -这里不是军团 |
[10:50] | Okay, you don’t get to just go rogue whenever you feel like it. | 你不能随心所欲 胡作非为 |
[10:53] | So from now on, you don’t leave this building, | 所以从现在起 除非经我同意 |
[10:58] | you don’t breathe | 否则你不得离开大楼半步 |
[11:00] | unless I tell you to. | 甚至不准呼吸 |
[11:02] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[11:05] | – Affirmative. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[11:12] | May I breathe now? | 我现在能呼吸了吗 |
[11:17] | Excuse me, sorry. Hold the elevator! | 不好意思 先别关门 |
[11:19] | Excuse me. Hold the elevator! | 不好意思 先别关门 |
[11:21] | – I got it. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Oh, I am so late. | 我严重迟到了 |
[11:27] | You know, the crazy thing is I am always punctual. Always. | 关键是我平时一贯准时 从不迟到 |
[11:32] | But the one day it matters, | 但就在最重要的这一天 |
[11:33] | my new roommate took the keys to my rental car. | 我的新室友错拿了我租车的钥匙 |
[11:35] | Accidentally, of course. | 当然是不小心的 |
[11:36] | And then I had to take the bus, | 然后我不得不搭公车 |
[11:38] | and I spilled coffee all over my skirt. | 结果洒了满裙子的咖啡 |
[11:40] | And all I wanted to do | 我只是想 |
[11:41] | was make a good first impression on Miss… | 留个好的第一印象给… |
[11:45] | Danvers. It’s you. | 丹弗斯小姐 是你 |
[11:48] | Uh, it’s Kara. And do I know you? | 是卡拉 我认识你吗 |
[11:52] | Um… Kara Danvers. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[11:53] | Kara Danvers. Wow. Um… | 卡拉·丹弗斯… |
[11:55] | – I’m Nia Nal. – Oh, Nia. | -我是尼娅·纳尔 -尼娅 |
[11:57] | Nia, it’s so nice to meet you. | 尼娅 很高兴认识你 |
[11:59] | Cat says amazing things about you. | 凯特说了很多你的好话 |
[12:01] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[12:02] | – Oh, the coffee’s for you. – Oh, thanks. | -对了 你的咖啡 -谢谢 |
[12:04] | – I’m sorry. – Thank you. | -真抱歉 -谢谢 |
[12:06] | You’re a reporter. You don’t have to get me coffee. | 你是名记者 你不需要给我买咖啡 |
[12:08] | Oh, I know, um, but Miss Grant mentioned you like lattes | 我知道 但是格兰特女士说你喜欢拿铁 |
[12:11] | so I thought I’d pick one up. | 所以我就想着带一杯 |
[12:13] | She said you were particular about the temperature, | 她说你喜欢保持一定温度的咖啡 |
[12:15] | so I had it all perfectly planned out, | 所以我把一切都计算好了 |
[12:17] | but then my plan went haywire, no thanks to my roommate, | 但是我的计划全乱了 都赖我那室友 |
[12:20] | and I, uh… | 然后我… |
[12:22] | It’s probably too cold by now. I’m sorry. | 这可能已经太凉了 对不起 |
[12:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:29] | You’re me. | 你跟我一模一样 |
[12:30] | – I am? – Yeah, totally. It’s… | -有吗 -是啊 相当的… |
[12:34] | It’s unnerving. | 简直像死了 |
[12:36] | How am I you? | 我怎么像你了 |
[12:37] | Am I… Am I being you now? I can totally stop whatever it is. | 我是在模仿你吗 我完全可以停下来 |
[12:41] | I just wanna be good at my job. | 我只是想做好工作 |
[12:42] | Hey, no, it’s okay. Don’t worry about it. Let’s just… | 没 没事的 别太上心 咱们… |
[12:45] | Let’s get into the meeting. | 咱们去开会吧 |
[12:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:52] | Got another update from the DA’s office. | 地检办公室又有新消息了 |
[12:54] | Things are looking worse for Olsen. Thought you’d want to know. | 或许你想知道 奥尔森的情况越来越糟了 |
[12:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:07] | That thing hits my hard drives, | 那东西要是砸到我硬盘 |
[13:09] | it’ll be family vacation 1996 all over again. | 1996年全家度假的情景可要重现了 |
[13:13] | Only this time, | 只不过这次 |
[13:13] | the paramedics won’t be there to resuscitate you. | 没有医疗人员会来救你了 |
[13:16] | Buzzkill. | 真扫兴 |
[13:17] | I see the good doctor was amiable. | 我看到好医生很友善 |
[13:21] | Vose took some convincing, | 劝沃斯费了不少功夫 |
[13:24] | but yes. | 但是的 |
[13:26] | And then Supergirl showed up. | 然后超女出现了 |
[13:28] | And the EMP? | 电磁脉冲呢 |
[13:34] | Let him who desires peace prepare for war. | 渴望和平的人要做好打仗的准备 |
[13:49] | Miss Danvers… Kara. | 丹佛斯小姐 卡拉 |
[13:52] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I was just checking in. | 是 我只是想确认下 |
[13:55] | I know James asked the new reporters | 我知道詹姆斯让新记者 |
[13:56] | to pitch in a list of story ideas. | 列一个新闻点的清单 |
[13:58] | – Did you pick an article? – Yes. | -你选好文章了吗 -是的 |
[13:59] | Uh, the feature on National City’s new fashion district. | 纳欣诺市新时尚区的未来 |
[14:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:06] | You don’t think it’s a good idea? | 你觉得这个不好吗 |
[14:07] | It’s fine. It’s just I read on your resume | 挺好的 只是我看到你简历上写着 |
[14:10] | that you have a degree | 你有乔治城的 |
[14:11] | in International Relations from Georgetown. | 国际关系学学位 |
[14:13] | Are you sure you don’t want to do | 你确定你不想做一些 |
[14:14] | something with a little more heft? | 比较更有影响的文章吗 |
[14:16] | But there’s nothing slight about fashion, Kara. | 时尚也很有影响 卡拉 |
[14:18] | It’s one of the most visceral forms of art. | 那是一种最本能的艺术形式 |
[14:21] | What we choose to wear tells a story about who we are. | 我们的穿着决定了我们是谁 |
[14:24] | Whether you wear black and leather or pastels and silk, | 不管你是选择黑色皮革还是粉彩丝绸 |
[14:28] | you’re creating an inner version of yourself | 你都是在创造一个内心中的自我 |
[14:31] | whether you realize it or not. | 不管你有没有意识到 |
[14:33] | Never really thought about clothes that way. | 我还从来没这么想过衣着呢 |
[14:35] | Well, what makes this story so exciting | 这个故事最出彩的点在于 |
[14:38] | is that the fashion district’s setting up shop | 时尚区正准备在 |
[14:40] | in the middle of East City. | 东城中心开商店 |
[14:42] | New legislation is allowing designers to live | 新的法规可以让设计者们的生活与工作 |
[14:45] | and to work in industrial spaces | 都在一个空间里进行 |
[14:47] | that have been abandoned for decades. | 这中模式已经被抛弃好几十年了 |
[14:49] | An area that’s been a hotbed for crime | 一个孕育犯罪的地区 |
[14:51] | is going to be infused with color and life. | 将会输入丰富的色彩与生命 |
[14:56] | I just think of all the kids growing up in that neighborhood, | 想象下生长在这种环境下的孩子们 |
[14:59] | all the new job opportunities that’ll be created. | 那些由此新产生的工作机会 |
[15:02] | The fashion district article I wanna write about | 我想写的时尚区的文章 |
[15:06] | isn’t about clothes, | 不是关于衣服的 |
[15:07] | it’s about community and growth. | 是关于社区与发展 |
[15:12] | And hope. | 还有希望 |
[15:16] | You need to pitch the article exactly like that to James. | 你得这样去向詹姆斯推这篇文章 |
[15:19] | He’s gonna love it. | 他肯定会喜欢 |
[15:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[15:22] | Well, thank you very much. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[15:30] | – Brainy, what’s up? – Definitely not me. | -布莱尼 怎么了 -绝对不是我 |
[15:33] | I was grounded by Director Danvers. | 我被丹弗斯主管禁足了 |
[15:35] | But while I was chained to my desk, not literally, | 但当我被锁在办公桌上时 不是真的上了锁 |
[15:39] | I stitched together various images from surveillance | 我拼接了沃斯实验室各种监控的图像 |
[15:41] | at Vose’s lab and ran them. | 然后进行了匹配 |
[15:42] | The images were rudimentary | 图像残缺不全 |
[15:43] | and brought up 754,231 potential suspects. | 并且找到了754231个嫌犯 |
[15:47] | I cross-checked each image with known associates | 我将所有图像与已知关联人物进行了交叉检验 |
[15:49] | and narrowed identification down to two. | 将验证范围降到了两个人上 |
[15:51] | Otis and Mercy Graves. | 奥蒂斯与默茜·格雷夫斯 |
[15:53] | A brother and sister team. | 姐弟小组 |
[15:55] | – Do you have a location? – Negative. | -你有地址吗 -没有 |
[15:57] | Hower, I was able to identify an ex-employer | 但是 我找到了一名前员工 |
[16:00] | who might be able to help you with an address. | 或许能帮助你定位到地址 |
[16:02] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[16:05] | Miss Luthor, you have a visitor. | 卢瑟小姐 你有来访者 |
[16:11] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[16:14] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[16:16] | I hope I didn’t have that same expression | 我希望你今天下午来找我时 |
[16:17] | when you showed up this afternoon. | 我脸上不是那副表情 |
[16:19] | No, Mother, your face was | 不 母亲 你一如既往 |
[16:20] | a mask of enigma as usual. | 戴着猜不透的面具 |
[16:23] | It’s what keeps me looking young. | 所以我才显得年轻 |
[16:25] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这了 |
[16:26] | Funny, I could ask you the same question. | 真有趣 我也可以问你一样的问题 |
[16:29] | I need to find Mercy and Otis Graves. | 我得找到默茜和奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯 |
[16:32] | They worked for Lex. | 他们曾为莱克斯工作 |
[16:35] | And then for you. Cadmus. | 后来又在卡德摩斯为你工作 |
[16:37] | Mercy was Lex’s head of security. | 默茜以前是莱克斯的安全主管 |
[16:39] | And then turned State’s evidence on him, betrayed him. | 后来做了污点证人 背叛了他 |
[16:44] | Put him behind bars. | 让他进了监狱 |
[16:46] | So you think I’d help you as some sort of revenge? | 所以你认为我会出于复仇心而帮助你 |
[16:51] | I’m not vengeful anymore. | 我不再抱有复仇心了 |
[16:53] | My heart’s grown several sizes in here. | 在这里我的心变大了好几倍 |
[16:56] | Says the Grinch who stole Christmas. | 让人没法过圣诞节的人还好意思说 |
[17:00] | A few months ago | 几个月前 |
[17:01] | when the planet was being terraformed by those other Kryptonians, | 当地球遭到另外那些氪星人的环境改造时 |
[17:05] | I was in my cell, under a mattress, | 我在牢房里 躲在床垫下 |
[17:08] | hoping the ceiling wouldn’t fall and crush me. | 希望天花板不要塌下来砸死我 |
[17:10] | And I realized I didn’t want to die alone. | 然后我意识到 我不想孤零零地死去 |
[17:15] | And if I didn’t want to die alone, | 假如我不想孤零零地死去 |
[17:17] | I had to change. | 我必须做出改变 |
[17:20] | So, what do you want to know about the Grave siblings, | 所以 除了格雷夫斯姐弟是对怪物 |
[17:23] | besides they’re monsters? | 你还想知道他们什么事 |
[17:25] | A list of every Cadmus location | 把卡德摩斯的据点列给我 |
[17:27] | you think they might be using to hide. | 他们可能用来藏身的据点 |
[17:30] | Just domestic? Or international? | 只要国内的 还是包括国外的 |
[17:39] | Did I get the time wrong? | 我记错时间了吗 |
[17:42] | No. No one else showed up. | 不 其他人都没来 |
[17:46] | After Dr. Vose was attacked, they’re scared. | 在沃斯博士遇袭后 他们很害怕 |
[17:54] | – You’re from Ichthanor, am I right? – I am. | -你来自伊克萨诺星 对吗 -是的 |
[17:58] | Which means you’re an empath. | 也就是说你有共情能力 |
[18:01] | Although, sometimes I wish I weren’t. | 尽管有时我希望我没有 |
[18:05] | Things like this are why I left Ichthanor. | 正是这样的事让我离开伊克萨诺星 |
[18:07] | And England, for that matter. | 说起来 英国也一样 |
[18:10] | I can’t run anymore. | 我不能再逃避了 |
[18:14] | I’ve been talking to people, | 我一直在和大家交流 |
[18:16] | researching humans who’ve threatened us. | 调查威胁过我们的人类 |
[18:19] | We’re starting a patrol group in the neighborhood to fight back. | 我们邻里间组织了一个巡逻小组来反抗 |
[18:24] | Would you join us? | 你想加入我们吗 |
[18:27] | I’ve been fighting on the front line for a long time now. | 我曾在前线奋战多年 |
[18:31] | Those days are behind me. | 我已经退休了 |
[18:33] | I made a vow to live a peaceful life, | 我发过誓要过平静的生活 |
[18:35] | stand up for people in a different way. | 以另一种方式支持人们 |
[18:38] | Die, roaches! | 去死吧 害虫们 |
[18:40] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[18:57] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[18:59] | This was a hate crime, no doubt about it. | 这是仇恨犯罪 毫无疑问 |
[19:00] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[19:02] | I still believe the attack on Dr.Vose | 我仍旧认为对沃斯博士的袭击 |
[19:04] | was motivated by anti-alien sentiment. | 是出于反外星人的情绪 |
[19:06] | He was a member of a support group here. | 他是这个互助小组的一员 |
[19:08] | You should dig into it, see if the two attacks were connected. | 你该调查一下两起袭击有没有关联 |
[19:10] | But Dr. Vose’s lab was robbed by ex-Cadmus operatives. | 可袭击沃斯博士的是前卡德摩斯人员 |
[19:13] | This… This was an explosion outside of a bar. | 这是酒吧外的爆炸 |
[19:16] | I don’t think there’s any reason to believe they’re related. | 我不觉得它们有所关联 |
[19:19] | I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility. | 我不会排除那个可能性 |
[19:20] | I’ve been trying to tell you | 我一直想让你明白 |
[19:21] | the climate towards aliens is changing. | 大众对外星人的态度正在改变 |
[19:23] | Yeah. Yes, I agree it is, but for the better. | 是的 我同意 但是是变得更好了 |
[19:27] | And yes, there will always be extremists | 的确 永远会有极端主义者 |
[19:29] | like whoever attacked the bar, | 比如这些袭击酒吧的人 |
[19:31] | but overall, I think this country has made incredible progress. | 可总的而言 我认为这个国家进步极大 |
[19:34] | The President is about to celebrate | 总统即将庆祝 |
[19:36] | the second anniversary of the Alien Amnesty Act. | 《外星人赦免法》两周年 |
[19:38] | For the first time on Earth, | 这是地球上第一次 |
[19:40] | aliens are embraced as citizens with equal rights — | 外星人被当做有平等权利的公民 |
[19:43] | Which is part of the backlash. | 这也是引发强烈抵制的原因 |
[19:44] | The assimilation with aliens has sparked fear among many humans. | 外星人的同化激发了许多人类的恐惧 |
[19:47] | And aliens are feeling the brunt of that anger. | 外星人感受到了那份愤怒的冲击 |
[19:49] | I’m an alien, and I’ve been all over the world recently | 我就是外星人 我最近飞遍世界各地 |
[19:52] | and I have never felt more love. | 我从未感受到如此多的爱意 |
[19:54] | Part of the reason why you were embraced as a hero | 人们拥戴你为英雄的部分原因 |
[19:56] | is because you present as a human. | 是因为你看起来像个人类 |
[19:57] | Most aliens do not share that privilege. | 大部分外星人没有这种特权 |
[20:00] | I’m afraid your experiences are not the best barometer here. | 恐怕你的经验不能作为最佳衡量标准 |
[20:02] | I’m embraced as a hero because I’m good at my job. | 人们拥戴我为英雄是因为我尽职 |
[20:05] | And I really don’t appreciate you questioning my judgment. | 并且我真的很不喜欢你质疑我的判断 |
[20:07] | I’m just trying to offer you a different perspective. | 我只是想为你提供另一个视角 |
[20:09] | J’onn, you left the DEO. | 荣恩 你已经离开超查部了 |
[20:11] | So maybe now it’s time you leave protecting the city to me. | 或许你现在该把保护城市的任务交给我 |
[20:19] | That looked contentious. | 看来发生口角了 |
[20:23] | Is she always that stubborn? | 她总是那么顽固吗 |
[20:26] | She wants to remain hopeful. | 她想保持希望 |
[20:29] | It’s one of the things I most admire about her. | 那也是我最钦佩她的事情之一 |
[20:37] | Did you finish the fried rice? | 你把炒饭都吃光了吗 |
[20:39] | I’m sorry. I’m stress-eating. | 抱歉 我这是压力性暴食 |
[20:44] | Did you have a bad date? | 约会不顺利吗 |
[20:46] | No, the dating, it’s actually… | 不 约会其实 |
[20:49] | – It’s been great. – Really? | -非常顺利 -真的吗 |
[20:50] | No, don’t get that look on your face | 不 不要满脸那个表情 |
[20:52] | like you’re gonna officiate my wedding. | 好像你要主持我的婚礼一样 |
[20:54] | No, I have not met a woman that I’m that serious about yet, | 不 我还没有遇到想长期交往的女人 |
[20:57] | so, you know… | 所以… |
[20:59] | But it’s…it’s good to get out there. | 不过 重新开始约会感觉很好 |
[21:02] | Well, that’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[21:05] | So, why are you scarfing the lo mein? | 那你为什么狂吃捞面 |
[21:09] | Brainy. Oh, my God. | 因为布莱尼 天呐 |
[21:12] | I’m sorry, but everything… | 抱歉 但是每一件事 |
[21:15] | Everything he does just infuriates me. | 他做的每一件事都惹我上火 |
[21:18] | I know it’s mean, but it’s just… | 我知道这样很过分 但是… |
[21:22] | I can’t help it. | 我控制不了 |
[21:24] | He’s new to this time period. | 他对这个时代还不熟悉 |
[21:26] | It’s a big adjustment. | 需要努力适应 |
[21:28] | I’m sure it’s been hard. Try to go easy on him. | 我相信肯定不容易 尽量对他宽容一点 |
[21:32] | I’ll try. | 我会尽量 |
[21:36] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[21:39] | Me? We ordered your favorite Chinese takeout | 我吗 我们叫了你最喜欢的中餐外卖 |
[21:41] | and you haven’t even taken a bite. | 你却一点都没吃 |
[21:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | I thought you were on top of the world. | 世界不是尽在你掌控中吗 |
[21:47] | I got in a fight with J’onn. | 我和荣恩吵了一架 |
[21:50] | – After the attack, at the bar. – Really? | -在发生酒吧袭击事件之后 -真的吗 |
[21:52] | He tried to convince me that there’s this | 他想说服我 目前存在 |
[21:56] | hate movement against aliens. | 针对外星人的仇恨运动 |
[22:00] | I mean, am I crazy? | 是我疯了吗 |
[22:01] | I feel like the world is better than it’s ever been. | 我觉得这个世界比以往任何时候都美好 |
[22:06] | More diversity, more acceptance. | 更多元化 认同度更高 |
[22:08] | Sure. I mean, in some ways. | 当然 从某些程度上来说 |
[22:11] | Ever since J’onn left the DEO, | 自从荣恩离开超查部后 |
[22:12] | I just feel so far from him. | 我感觉跟他那么疏远 |
[22:14] | I don’t really know what his life is like. | 我不知道他过着怎样的生活 |
[22:17] | – Yeah. – All I know is I hate his new point of view. | -嗯 -我只知道我不喜欢他的新观点 |
[22:20] | It feels so ominous. | 有种不祥的感觉 |
[22:22] | J’onn is not an alarmist, Kara. | 荣恩并不是在危言耸听 卡拉 |
[22:24] | I mean, if he’s trying to tell you something, I would listen. | 如果他要告诉你些什么 换做是我会听的 |
[22:27] | What are you so afraid of? | 你在害怕些什么 |
[22:28] | I’m not afraid of anything. It… | 我什么也不怕 |
[22:33] | I just finally feel like the world is good. | 我终于感觉世界是如此美好 |
[22:38] | And I so badly want it to stay that way, | 我很希望能保持下去 |
[22:40] | even if it’s just for a little while. | 即使只是一小会 |
[22:43] | Kara Danvers, | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[22:45] | you are the most courageous person I know. | 你是我认识的最勇敢的人 |
[22:47] | And even if it’s hard, if you face it, | 就算是艰难的状况 只要你肯面对 |
[22:50] | you can conquer anything. | 就能克服一切 |
[22:53] | I’ll try. | 我试试吧 |
[22:54] | Only if you conquer the urge to not punch Brainy in the face. | 只要你能克服不对布莱尼动手的冲动 |
[22:59] | That is an unfair bargain. | 这个交易太不公平了 |
[23:02] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[23:04] | You just love saying that to me, don’t you? | 你就是喜欢对我说这句话是吧 |
[23:07] | No, I’ve let go of my anger, too, Mother. | 不 我也平息了自己的怒火 母亲 |
[23:09] | – I can’t waste my energy on it. – Right. | -我不能把力气浪费在仇恨上 -对 |
[23:11] | You need all your energy to focus on saving the world. | 你需要集中你所有的精力来拯救世界 |
[23:14] | Although, all I’ve seen | 虽然我看到的 |
[23:16] | are the commercials of your image inducer. | 只有你那款形象诱发器的广告 |
[23:19] | Making a mint hiding aliens in plain sight. | 众目睽睽之下完美地隐藏外星人 |
[23:22] | It’s not political, Mother, it’s just business. | 那与政治无关 母亲 只是生意而已 |
[23:24] | It helps fund my other research, the important kind. | 它能为我其他的重要研究提供资金支持 |
[23:28] | Ever the pragmatist. | 你从来都是个实用主义者 |
[23:32] | And this visit? | 你这次来有何目的 |
[23:35] | I know chess with me is a good time, | 我知道跟我下象棋是一种乐趣 |
[23:36] | but the love of the game can’t be the only reason | 但你短短几天内来探视了我两次 |
[23:39] | I’ve seen you twice in as many days. | 不可能只是因为喜欢下象棋 |
[23:42] | The truth? | 想听实话吗 |
[23:46] | It’s James and the looming indictment. | 是因为詹姆斯有可能遭到起诉 |
[23:50] | It made me think about my life, | 这让我开始思考我的人生 |
[23:52] | how much of it I’ve spent living on an island. | 我有很长一段时间都自我封闭 |
[23:55] | I wanna reconnect, rebuild the relationships that I’ve lost. | 我想回归社会 重新建立我所丢失的关系 |
[23:59] | And yes, that does include you. | 没错 这其中也包括你 |
[24:03] | For better or for worse, you’re still my mother. | 无论如何 你都是我的母亲 |
[24:06] | Things weren’t always rosy, | 虽然生活并不总是如意 |
[24:07] | but there were some good times. | 但我们也曾共度过美好时光 |
[24:12] | Even with Lex. | 甚至是与莱克斯 |
[24:15] | It made me sad when the two of you became enemies. | 你们俩反目成仇 令我很难过 |
[24:18] | If I was still vengeful, | 如果我还有报复心的话 |
[24:19] | I’d blame Superman | 我会怪超人 |
[24:20] | for tearing this family apart. | 拆散了我们的家庭 |
[24:23] | Okay, I’m still vengeful. | 好吧 我确实还有报复心 |
[24:26] | I don’t know if it was all Superman. | 我倒不觉得这全是超人的错 |
[24:29] | In my opinion, it was his relationship with Bruno Mannheim | 在我看来 是他与布鲁诺·曼海姆的关系 |
[24:31] | that started him down the wrong path. | 使他走上了错误的不归路 |
[24:33] | That miscreant? | 那个恶棍 |
[24:35] | They were business partners, sure, | 他们曾是生意伙伴 没错 |
[24:36] | but Bruno was only in it for the money laundering. | 但布鲁诺当初只是为了洗钱 |
[24:40] | It’s a shame how he used your brother’s business | 他利用了你哥哥的生意 然后又抛弃了他 |
[24:42] | and then dumped him. | 实在可耻 |
[24:44] | I didn’t know Bruno laundered money through Luthor Corp. | 我都不知道布鲁诺还利用卢瑟公司洗过钱 |
[24:47] | Is there anything in my books I need to worry about, | 我的账簿上有什么需要我担心的账目吗 |
[24:50] | since you know where all the bodies are buried? | 毕竟你是那个知道所有犯罪细节的人 |
[24:53] | I guess it’s time I educated you. | 看来我该教教你了 |
[24:57] | All right. Sam, it’s a smart angle on the homeless crisis. | 好的 萨姆 从这个角度写流浪汉危机很犀利 |
[25:00] | It’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[25:02] | All right, anybody else want to take a crack at fashion? | 有人想尝试时尚板块吗 |
[25:07] | My pitch is to emphasize | 我建议将纳欣诺市 |
[25:08] | that National City as a global epicenter of fashion. | 定义为全球时尚中心 |
[25:12] | We dictate what’s hot, we set the trends. | 我们掀起热点 引领潮流 |
[25:15] | And we’re far overdue for a glossy new fashion district | 我们早就该打造一片夺目的时尚新区 |
[25:18] | to represent our cultural importance. | 代表我们的文化价值了 |
[25:20] | FYI, my mother went to college with Adrian Tyler, | 而且 我母亲跟艾德里安·泰勒是大学同学 |
[25:23] | the most famous living American designer, so, | 他可是美国目前最著名的设计师 |
[25:25] | I have access to almost anyone in this field for interviews. | 所以我几乎可以采访到时尚界的任何人 |
[25:28] | On the record. | 公开采访哦 |
[25:29] | Nice. Okay, anybody else want to take a crack at fashion? | 很好 还有谁想尝试时尚板块吗 |
[25:35] | Going once, going twice. | 我再问最后两次 最后一次 |
[25:38] | MacKenzie, all yours. | 麦肯齐 交给你了 |
[25:49] | Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[25:49] | I used the info you got from Lillian Luthor | 我利用你从莉莉安·卢瑟那里得到的信息 |
[25:51] | and found a location for Mercy and Otis. | 找到了默茜和奥蒂斯的下落 |
[25:54] | Would you believe it’s an abandoned warehouse? | 你能相信会是在一间废弃仓库吗 |
[26:10] | There’s no one here. | 这里没有人 |
[26:11] | I had heat signatures there 30 minutes ago. | 我三十分钟前还能检测到热信号 |
[26:14] | I’m hacking into the computer network. | 我这就黑进电脑系统 |
[26:15] | We’ll scan for potential leads. | 扫描一下潜在线索 |
[26:17] | Hold on, please. | 稍等一下 |
[26:34] | “我在我儿子学校查到了一个佛里人” “有人知道怎么除掉他吗” | |
[26:35] | “I have a lead on a Phorian at my son’s school.” | “我在我儿子学校查到了一个佛里人” |
[26:40] | How to make a bomb? | 怎么制造炸弹 |
[26:44] | Earth first? | 地球第一 |
[26:51] | Hey, I’m glad you picked up. | 你终于接电话了 |
[26:53] | That weapon you sold me, it barely burned through the Phorians. | 你卖给我的武器 根本伤不到佛里人 |
[26:56] | – Who is this? – What do you mean? It’s Karen. | -你是谁 -什么意思 我是凯伦 |
[26:58] | Mom, Cary won’t let me use the computer. | 妈 凯瑞不让我用电脑 |
[27:01] | I’ve got to go. | 我先挂了 |
[27:04] | 外星人抢我工作 如何杀死佛里人 总觉得有外星人躲在我家附近 | |
[27:08] | Brainy, | 布莱尼 |
[27:10] | these chat rooms on these computers… | 这些电脑上的聊天室 |
[27:12] | All filtered through the dark web. | 都是从暗网过滤来的 |
[27:14] | ISPs originated from all over the country. | 服务器网址遍布全国 |
[27:16] | Yet untraceable. | 却无法追踪 |
[27:18] | But I did find something in a deleted e-mail cache. | 但我在一封删掉的邮件缓存中查到了线索 |
[27:22] | Blueprints of Camp David. | 戴维营的设计图纸 |
[27:24] | Mercy and Otis. | 默茜和奥蒂斯 |
[27:26] | They’re going to attack the President’s alien summit. | 他们要袭击总统的外星人峰会 |
[27:34] | You were right about the crimes. | 你之前说得对 |
[27:37] | They were motivated by hate, | 那些犯罪都是仇恨引起的 |
[27:39] | and there’s a web of people– | 而且他们有一群人… |
[27:40] | Now that you know what’s happening, you can fight it, Kara. | 既然你知道了真相 就可以抗争了 卡拉 |
[27:43] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[27:46] | They’re going to attack the alien summit. | 他们要袭击外星人峰会 |
[27:48] | Help me keep it safe. | 帮我保护现场 |
[27:50] | And then help me take on the rest of this movement | 再帮我阻止这个组织的其他行动 |
[27:52] | because it is bigger than anything I have ever fought. | 这个组织比我见过的任何敌人都壮大 |
[27:54] | The people involved in it | 参与其中的人 |
[27:55] | are like the people I save every day. | 就像是我每天在拯救的人 |
[27:58] | A villain, I know how to stop, but these people… | 我知道如何阻止恶徒 但这些人… |
[28:00] | I’m sorry, but I cannot fight with you. | 抱歉 但我不能和你并肩作战 |
[28:03] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[28:05] | But… But you have to. | 但你必须这样做 |
[28:07] | You were the first person to see this. You… | 是你第一个发现的 是你… |
[28:10] | Who yelled at me to open my eyes! | 让我睁开双眼看清这一切 |
[28:12] | How can you not join me now? | 你怎么能不参与进来呢 |
[28:14] | Because it’s no longer my path to fight. | 因为这不再是我的战役 |
[28:17] | When my father passed, he gave me a message. | 我父亲过世时 给我留下了一句话 |
[28:21] | “Live as H’ronmeer taught and promote peace.” | “如赫隆米尔教导的那样 促进和平” |
[28:24] | I cannot do that whilst holding a sword. | 我不能拿着剑来促进和平 |
[28:28] | I will help those in need, | 我会帮助需要帮助的人 |
[28:29] | and I will be a voice for change like Dr. Vose. | 我也会像沃斯医生一样提倡改变 |
[28:34] | I will support you, Kara. | 我会支持你 卡拉 |
[28:37] | But I cannot join your battle. | 但我不能陪你去战斗 |
[28:39] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry, Supergirl, but I can’t. | 对不起 超女 我做不到 |
[28:54] | I won’t cancel the summit. | 我不会取消峰会 |
[28:56] | The Graves siblings are dangerous operatives. | 格雷夫斯姐弟非常危险 |
[28:59] | I’m afraid of what they could do to you and your alien guests. | 我很担心他们会伤害你和外星宾客 |
[29:02] | So am I. | 我也担心 |
[29:03] | But there’s always someone to be afraid of. | 但总会有令人担心的事 |
[29:06] | Some force, some threat that is beyond our control. | 某种不受我们控制的力量或威胁 |
[29:11] | And yet, we carry on. | 但我们必须继续前行 |
[29:15] | A leader who caves to fear is no leader at all. | 向恐惧妥协的人算不上领袖 |
[29:21] | I’ll alert the Secret Service, the DEO, | 我会通知特勤处 超查部 |
[29:23] | we’ll co-ordinate with them. | 我们会一起合作 |
[29:33] | – You doing okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[29:35] | And thanks for being here. | 谢谢你能来 |
[29:37] | I know you pick your battles now. | 我知道你现在不是每场战役都出席 |
[29:39] | Well, it seemed like a good battle to pick. | 这次战役很有吸引力 |
[29:43] | I’m thrilled that you’re here. | 你们能来真是太好了 |
[29:45] | You know this is the first time in history | 要知道这是戴维营历史上 |
[29:47] | that we’ve hosted guests that were not born on this planet. | 第一次接待非本星球的宾客 |
[29:51] | At least that we, uh, know about. | 至少已知情况是这样 |
[29:55] | President Eisenhower named | 艾森豪威尔总统 |
[29:56] | it Camp David after his son and grandson, | 给戴维营起名时用了 |
[29:58] | who were both named, of course, David. | 儿子和孙子的名字 都是戴维 |
[30:05] | Alex. It’s the EMP. | 艾丽克斯 是电脉冲炸弹 |
[30:10] | Mayday, mayday! Chopper is going down. | 求救 求救 直升机正在坠落 |
[30:13] | Hey, everybody, stay calm. Nobody move. | 大家保持冷静 都别乱动 |
[30:15] | Nobody move. | 不要乱动 |
[30:17] | Secure the perimeter. | 查看周围情况 |
[30:18] | That was the EMP. | 那是电脉冲炸弹 |
[30:19] | Now, Agent Dox. | 快 多克斯特工 |
[30:20] | Wavelength countermeasures active. | 反波长装置已启动 |
[30:30] | It worked! Nice one, Brainy. | 成功了 干得漂亮 布莱尼 |
[30:32] | Eureka! | 太好了 |
[30:33] | The lights are blown in here. | 这里的灯都炸了 |
[30:35] | We gotta move the President to the safe room. | 我们得把总统转移到安全屋 |
[30:36] | That was just a distraction. | 刚才只是调虎离山 |
[30:37] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[30:39] | Do you think they’re inside the perimeter? | 你觉得他们就在附近吗 |
[30:41] | I know they are. | 肯定在 |
[30:43] | All right, take her back. | 好了 带她进去 |
[30:44] | You guys, go, clear the house. | 你们去确保房间安全 |
[30:49] | Alex, they’re in DEO uniforms. | 艾丽克斯 他们穿着超查部制服 |
[31:19] | Okay, is everybody okay back there? | 大家都没事吗 |
[31:21] | We’re good, let’s get her out. | 没事 把她带出去 |
[31:22] | Now, go, now. | 快走 快 |
[31:24] | You’ll be fine, ma’am. | 你会没事的 女士 |
[31:36] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine! | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[31:39] | Just get them. | 抓住他们 |
[32:00] | Supergirl! I know you can hear me. | 超女 我知道你听得见 |
[32:02] | You filthy roach. | 不打死的小强 |
[32:03] | You need to know you won’t stop this. | 告诉你 这是你阻止不了的 |
[32:05] | I’m stopping you both. | 我要阻止你们两个 |
[32:07] | This isn’t one of your battles where it’s good versus evil. | 这不是你以往的那种正义与邪恶的斗争 |
[32:10] | Because we are the good guys, | 因为这次我们是正义的 |
[32:12] | fighting to save this country. | 我们为了拯救这个国家而战斗 |
[32:14] | We’ll do whatever it takes to win. | 我们会不惜一切取得胜利 |
[32:22] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:25] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[32:39] | You really thought | 你真以为 |
[32:42] | my sister would kill me? | 我姐姐会杀了我吗 |
[32:45] | You think you stopped us tonight, | 你以为今晚你阻止了我们 |
[32:47] | but the fuse was lit. | 但导火索已经引燃 |
[32:49] | And it’s gonna be beautiful. | 那景象将是美妙绝伦 |
[32:51] | Everyone’s safe here. The President’s fine. Did you get him? | 大家都安全了 总统没事 你抓住他了吗 |
[32:54] | Only one. | 只抓住一个 |
[32:58] | You can act as tough as you want, | 你可以嘴硬反抗 |
[32:59] | but you are gonna tell us where Mercy went. | 但我们会让你说出默茜的下落 |
[33:02] | And when you do, you’re gonna wish you had done it sooner. | 到那时 你就会后悔自己没有早点说出来 |
[33:07] | Just take him. | 把他带走 |
[33:11] | God, I hate that guy. | 老天 我真讨厌那家伙 |
[33:20] | Where did you get all that stuff? | 这些东西你从哪弄来的 |
[33:23] | The comic book store on Excelsior. | 艾克沙修的漫画书店 |
[33:25] | Oh, that’s right down the street from Winn’s apartment. | 那家店就在温的公寓那条街上 |
[33:28] | And that cardigan. Winn has the same one. | 还有这件羊毛衫 温有件一模一样的 |
[33:32] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[33:35] | All right, yes. | 好吧 没错 |
[33:36] | You see, I analyzed our recent torrent of conflicts | 是这样 我分析了我们最近的一系列冲突 |
[33:38] | and I couldn’t find a common factor. | 并没有找到其中共同的原因 |
[33:40] | I did things your way, | 我按你的方式来 |
[33:42] | wrong. | 是错的 |
[33:43] | I did things the Legion way, wrong. | 我按军团的方式来 还是错的 |
[33:46] | I did things my way, | 我按自己的方式来 |
[33:49] | so very wrong. | 就更加错了 |
[33:53] | I just couldn’t win. | 我就是做不好 |
[33:55] | And then I realized, that’s it. | 于是我就意识到 问题就在这里 |
[33:57] | I can’t win because I’m not Winn. | 我做不好是因为我不是温 |
[34:01] | He was your… Your bro. | 他是你的… 你的好兄弟 |
[34:04] | I’m not him. | 我不是他 |
[34:07] | Unless… | 除非… |
[34:10] | Unless I… I am. | 除非我… 我能变成他 |
[34:14] | I’m not… | 我不是… |
[34:16] | I’m not very good with change. | 我不是很容易适应变化 |
[34:19] | And I do miss Winn. | 我也确实想念温 |
[34:22] | A lot. | 很想念 |
[34:25] | And I guess in some ways, I have been | 或许我在某种程度上 |
[34:27] | punishing you for not being him. | 因为你不是他而惩罚你 |
[34:29] | And that is… | 这样 |
[34:32] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[34:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[34:38] | I miss my friends, too. | 我也想念我的朋友 |
[34:42] | I’m sorry, I didn’t even think about that. | 抱歉 我差点忘了 |
[34:44] | And you left them behind. | 你把他们丢下了 |
[34:47] | Well, technically, they’re ahead. | 严格地说 他们走在我们前面 |
[34:48] | Right. Yes. | 对 |
[34:50] | Look, either way, we are stuck with each other. | 不管怎样 我们俩也摆脱不了彼此 |
[34:52] | So… No, I mean, that’s not a bad thing. | 所以… 这…不是坏事 |
[34:54] | It’s actually a good thing. | 其实是好事 |
[34:57] | You know? We just have to… Find our rhythm. | 其实 我们只用…找到我们的节奏 |
[35:02] | That, I can do. | 这我倒能行 |
[35:04] | I’ve been told I have excellent rhythm. | 人家都说我节奏感很好 |
[35:07] | – No. No. – Just let me… All right. | -不不 -就让我… 好吧 |
[35:09] | Just no more sweaters, okay? | 别再穿毛衣了 行吗 |
[35:11] | Thank God. These things are restrictively tight. | 那最好了 这东西束手束脚的 |
[35:15] | It was parking lots. | 这是个停车场 |
[35:17] | Bruno purchased them through | 布鲁诺从你哥手上收购了家子公司 |
[35:18] | a subsidiary he bought from your brother. | 然后以子公司的名义买的 |
[35:21] | My mother goes on to name | 我妈妈接着报出了五个 |
[35:22] | five more shell companies owned by Mannheim. | 曼海姆手下空壳公司的名字 |
[35:25] | You’re the District Attorney. Subpoena their books. | 你是地方检察官 叫他们拿出公司账簿来 |
[35:28] | You’ll find enough RICO violations | 曼海姆违反了《反诈骗腐败组织犯罪法》 |
[35:29] | to send Mannheim away for as long as Al Capone. | 你可以送他进监狱 关得跟阿尔·卡彭一样久 |
[35:33] | So does your mother know you played her? | 那你妈妈知道你耍了她吗 |
[35:38] | She will soon. | 她很快就会知道 |
[35:40] | No… | 等… |
[35:42] | And your other investigation? | 那你另一个案子呢 |
[35:45] | Guardian who? | 守护者算什么 |
[35:53] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[35:54] | What happened in that meeting with James? | 跟詹姆斯的那场会议你怎么回事 |
[35:56] | Well, uh, MacKenzie pitched her take on the article | 麦肯齐已经提出要接下那篇文章了 |
[35:59] | and she had a good approach. | 她的处理方式也很好 |
[36:01] | Yours was better. | 你的更好 |
[36:03] | You were so passionate when you talked to just me about it. | 你跟我一个人说的时候那么有激情 |
[36:06] | Why’d you shut down? | 为什么当时就不说话了 |
[36:07] | It was a scary room. | 那房间太可怕了 |
[36:09] | James Olsen is the CEO of this incredible media empire. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森是这大媒体集团的总裁 |
[36:15] | And MacKenzie has more famous friends than Oprah. | 麦肯齐的名人朋友比奥普拉还多 |
[36:18] | Nia, what really happened | 尼娅 麦肯齐接报道时 |
[36:20] | when MacKenzie took that article? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[36:22] | Why didn’t you want to compete? | 你为什么不想竞争 |
[36:26] | I guess, in the moment, | 可能我那时 |
[36:30] | I was afraid to make waves. | 还是担心起冲突 |
[36:31] | Okay. Fear. | 好吧 是因为恐惧 |
[36:34] | I get that. | 我理解 |
[36:36] | No matter how much we believe in ourselves, that never goes away. | 无论我们多相信自己 恐惧都不会消失 |
[36:38] | Not fully. | 不会完全消失 |
[36:41] | Even now, I think I’m not afraid of anything. | 即便我现在觉得自己无所畏惧 |
[36:44] | And then, something new and ugly rears its head, | 但总会出现新的恶人 |
[36:47] | and chases me right back down the rabbit hole. | 让我又迷茫起来 |
[36:49] | But once we catch ourselves, | 但一旦我们找到自己 |
[36:52] | we have to jump right back out there. | 我们必须重新回到现实 |
[36:57] | So, you’re afraid to make waves? | 所以你害怕起冲突 |
[37:00] | Okay. Make them anyway. | 好的 尽管去做 |
[37:04] | Make a tsunami. | 搞一个大事件 |
[37:09] | – You’re right. – Of course I am. | -你是对的 -当然 |
[37:11] | Acknowledge the fear, then kick its ass. | 找到恐惧 然后击败它 |
[37:16] | – Thank you, Kara. – Don’t thank me. | -谢谢你 卡拉 -不用谢我 |
[37:17] | Just get out there and kick up a storm. | 赶紧出去 搞一个大事件 |
[37:20] | Come on, seriously. Time’s a-wasting. | 加油吧 真的 时间飞逝 |
[37:23] | Ticktock. | 抓紧时间 |
[37:26] | You realize you’re turning into Cat, right? | 你知道你正在转变成凯特 对吧 |
[37:28] | What? No. | 什么 不会的 |
[37:29] | To a tee. It’s kind of freaking me out. | 真的 这有点吓到我 |
[37:30] | You just said “Ticktock.” | 你刚刚说了”抓紧时间” |
[37:32] | You might as well have said “Chop chop.” | 你差点就说”快去”了 |
[37:34] | – Did I say that? – Yeah, you did. | -我刚刚说了吗 -是的 你说了 |
[37:37] | We have breaking news. All charges against James Olsen… | 重大新闻 所有对詹姆斯·奥尔森的指控 |
[37:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:41] | will be dropped. | 将被撤销 |
[37:42] | – James. – More as this story develops. | -詹姆斯 -随着事情的进展 |
[37:48] | See? Told you there was nothing to worry about. | 看见没 告诉你没什么好担心的 |
[37:54] | I am so happy, James. | 我太开心了 詹姆斯 |
[37:56] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:58] | And thank you for standing by my side | 谢谢你一直在我身边 |
[38:00] | and letting me handle this by myself. | 让我自己处理这件事 |
[38:03] | I never doubted you could handle it. | 我从不怀疑你可以处理好 |
[38:05] | I only offered because I’ve lost so much of my family to prison, | 我提供帮助仅仅因为太多的家人都进了监狱 |
[38:08] | it’s turned my life and my relationships upside down | 这让我的生活和人际关系混乱复杂 |
[38:10] | and I couldn’t bear the thought of that happening to you. | 我没法想象这件事发生在你身上 |
[38:12] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[38:13] | Yes, we will not be indicting James Olsen | 是的 我们将不会对詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[38:16] | for past allegations of obstruction. | 过去的妨碍执法提起诉讼 |
[38:18] | However, if Mr. Olsen were to resume his role as Guardian | 但是如果奥尔森先生继续扮演守护者一角 |
[38:22] | he will be subject to immediate arrest. | 他将会被直接逮捕 |
[38:28] | On a separate investigation, | 还有一个案子 |
[38:30] | our office has uncovered new | 我们发现了新的证据 |
[38:31] | evidence in the State’s case against Bruno Mannheim. | 在州诉布鲁诺·曼海姆的案件上 |
[38:34] | We will be reissuing the indictment | 我们将重新起诉 |
[38:36] | which will include several counts of money laundering. | 这将会包括几项洗钱罪名 |
[38:40] | There you have it, district Attorney Diaz reiterating… | 你刚才听见的是 地方检察官迪亚兹重申 |
[39:00] | So, about yesterday… | 所以 关于昨天 |
[39:03] | I know how much it means to you | 我知道那对你多么重要 |
[39:05] | to honor your father’s wishes. | 尊重你父亲的遗愿 |
[39:08] | And I shouldn’t have asked you to compromise that. | 我不该让你违背诺言 |
[39:12] | Look, I know the last few days | 我知道过去几天 |
[39:13] | have been difficult for you. | 你很艰难 |
[39:15] | I’m just sorry I made it even more so. | 我很抱歉我让你更艰难了 |
[39:18] | The thought of so much anger out there is… | 一想到外界充斥着愤怒 |
[39:22] | It’s not what I wanted to believe was true. | 我不想相信那是真的 |
[39:25] | I thought this country… | 我以为这个国家 |
[39:27] | That we were in a better place. | 我们处在一个更好的地方 |
[39:31] | The idea of having to fight something so vast, | 一想到要争取的东西有这么多 |
[39:35] | trying to unite | 试着去团结 |
[39:36] | such a divided world, it’s… | 一个如此分裂的世界 这真的是 |
[39:40] | It’s overwhelming. | 压力巨大 |
[39:43] | It’s your optimism that will help save us, Kara. | 你的乐观会拯救我们的 卡拉 |
[39:46] | You’re the beacon of hope who sets an example, | 你是希望的明灯 为我们树立榜样 |
[39:49] | fighting for justice everywhere. | 到处为正义而战 |
[39:53] | The voice of unity and compassion | 你是团结和同情的代名词 |
[39:55] | that will inspire change. | 这会引发改变 |
[40:00] | I feel like I don’t know anything. | 我感觉自己什么都不知道 |
[40:03] | Then you are wiser than you realize. | 那你比想象中聪明多了 |
[40:07] | We now take you to a late-breaking news story. | 我们现在播报一则重大新闻 |
[40:09] | Shocking footage acquired | 从戴维营刺杀未遂事件 |
[40:10] | from the assassination attempt at Camp David | 获得的惊人录像 |
[40:13] | has revealed that the President is an alien. | 揭示了总统是一个外星人 |
[40:16] | This confirms what many | 这证实了许多 |
[40:17] | thought to be the ravings of a fringe group. | 边缘团体的狂妄猜想 |
[40:20] | Experts have authenticated the footage | 专家已经鉴定了录像 |
[40:22] | and found no signs of doctoring. | 并没有篡改的痕迹 |
[40:24] | The President of the United States is an alien. | 美国总统是一个外星人 |
[40:28] | “The fuse was lit.” | “导火索已经引燃” |
[40:33] | Al, is Fiona here? | 阿尔 菲奥纳在这吗 |
[40:35] | No, she didn’t show up for her shift. | 不 她轮班时没有出现 |
[40:44] | These accusations seem to be true. | 这些指控似乎是正确的 |
[40:47] | This all points to the cold hard truth | 这些全部指向了冰冷的事实 |
[40:49] | that our current sitting president is an alien. | 我们现任总统是一个外星人 |
[40:52] | You do good work. | 你做得很好 |
[40:56] | What can I say? | 没什么好说的 |
[40:59] | I love my country. | 我爱我的国家 |
[41:05] | We didn’t ask for you to come here. | 我们没有叫你过来 |
[41:08] | You brought this on yourself. | 是你自作自受 |
[41:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:18] | An agent of liberty. | 自由的代表 |