时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course. | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | And by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become… Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect this planet I call my home | 保护这颗我称之为家园的星球 |
[00:32] | from anyone that means to cause it harm. | 不受任何人的伤害 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | – I’m Nia. – Nia, it’s so nice to meet you. | -我是尼娅 -尼娅 很高兴认识你 |
[00:43] | Al, is Fiona here? | 阿尔 菲奥纳在这吗 |
[00:45] | No, she didn’t show up for her shift. | 不 她没来上班 |
[00:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:49] | An agent of liberty. | 自由的代表 |
[00:51] | Otis and Mercy Graves, a brother and sister team. | 奥蒂斯与默茜·格雷夫斯 姐弟小组 |
[00:54] | We are the good guys. | 我们是正义之士 |
[00:55] | Fighting to save this country. | 为了拯救这个国家而战斗 |
[00:57] | You think you stopped us tonight, but the fuse was lit. | 你以为今晚你阻止了我们 但导火索已经引燃 |
[01:01] | – Did you get them? – Only one. | -你抓住他们了吗 -只抓住一个 |
[01:02] | The assassination attempt has revealed | 戴维营刺杀未遂事件揭示了 |
[01:04] | that the President is an alien. | 总统是一个外星人 |
[01:14] | Peace for all! | 世界和平 |
[01:15] | Roaches out, now! | 蟑螂快滚出来 |
[01:31] | – Madam President? – Supergirl. | -总统女士 -超女 |
[01:34] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[01:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:39] | Are you sure resigning is necessary? | 您真的有必要辞职吗 |
[01:40] | There must be another way. | 肯定还有其他办法 |
[01:42] | My presidency is in violation of Article 2 of the Constitution. | 我任职总统一事触犯了《宪法》第二条 |
[01:46] | If I stay and fight impeachment, | 如果我留下来经历弹劾 |
[01:49] | it will only cause more chaos and turmoil. | 只会引起更多的混乱和骚动 |
[01:53] | You’ve done so much good. | 您做了那么多好事 |
[01:55] | People need to remember that. | 人们应该记住这一点 |
[01:57] | Every step of your presidency promoted compassion, | 您担任总统期间一直在唤起大家的同情心 |
[02:00] | and equal rights for all… | 提倡人人享有平等权利 |
[02:02] | To be honest, there is a part of me that is relieved. | 说实话 在某种程度上 这对我是一种解脱 |
[02:06] | Hiding who I am, it’s taken its toll. | 隐藏自己的身份很辛苦 |
[02:10] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[02:12] | Mercy Graves exposed you | 默茜·格雷夫斯暴露您的身份 |
[02:13] | because she wanted to fan the flames of fear and hatred. | 是因为她想煽动人们心中的恐惧和愤怒 |
[02:19] | And I will stop her. I promise you that. | 我会阻止她的 我向您保证 |
[02:22] | And once she’s exposed, | 一旦她暴露之后 |
[02:23] | people will realize they never had to fear you. | 人们会发现根本不需要对您怀有恐惧 |
[02:27] | Fear can create monsters where none existed before. | 恐惧能创造出原本不存在的怪物 |
[02:31] | Remind the world that there is still goodness here. | 你要提醒人们这世界上仍然存有善良 |
[02:35] | Be that beacon of hope that we still need. | 做那盏我们需要的希望灯塔 |
[02:39] | I won’t let you down, Madam President. | 我不会让您失望的 总统女士 |
[02:43] | Traitor! Traitor! Traitor! | 叛徒 叛徒 叛徒 |
[02:48] | Go back to your planet, | 滚回你的星球去 |
[02:49] | we don’t need you here, you ugly roach! | 我们这里不需要你 邪恶的蟑螂 |
[02:51] | Ugly is as ugly does. That makes you the ugly one. | 恶人做恶事 所以邪恶的是你才对 |
[02:55] | Peace and equality for all. | 我们要世界和平 人人平等 |
[03:25] | Now is the time to talk to each other, | 现在我们应该平心静气地谈谈 |
[03:28] | not fight. | 而不是打架 |
[03:35] | As I step down, | 我辞职之后 |
[03:36] | I put my full confidence in Vice President Baker | 将由副总统贝克担任总司令 |
[03:40] | as Commander-in-Chief. | 我对他充满信心 |
[03:41] | She’s a traitor, she belongs in one of our cages. | 她是个叛徒 应该被关进超查部的监狱 |
[03:45] | Not revealing her identity doesn’t make her a criminal. | 隐藏身份并不代表她就是罪犯 |
[03:47] | Yeah, it does. | 她就是罪犯 |
[03:49] | She’s hijacked our democracy. She can’t be trusted. | 她强行控制了我们的民主 不值得被信任 |
[03:54] | Knock it off! | 别打了 |
[03:56] | This is a workplace. | 这里是工作场所 |
[03:58] | If you want to discuss politics then do it on your own time. | 想谈论政治的话 别占用上班的时间 |
[04:02] | Our mission here is to defend all citizens, | 我们的任务是保护所有公民 |
[04:05] | that is human and alien alike. | 无论是人类还是外星人 |
[04:09] | Now, get back to your stations. | 回你们各自的岗位上去吧 |
[04:12] | Director Danvers, | 丹弗斯局长 |
[04:14] | I moved Otis Graves into interrogation like you asked. | 我按照你的要求把奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯带到了审讯室 |
[04:16] | Thanks, Jensen, I’ll be right down. | 谢谢你 詹森 我这就过去 |
[04:20] | How is the president doing? | 总统怎么样了 |
[04:21] | I saw she didn’t take the pardon. | 我看到她没有接受特赦 |
[04:23] | She didn’t want to cause any more chaos. | 她不想引起进一步的混乱 |
[04:25] | Has Mercy’s brother talked? | 默茜的弟弟开口了吗 |
[04:27] | Do we have a lead on her location? | 关于她的下落有线索了吗 |
[04:29] | Otis plays dumb, but he’s protecting her. | 奥蒂斯跟我装傻 但他在保护她 |
[04:31] | All he’s given me is that the president was just phase one. | 他只告诉我 暴露总统的身份只是第一阶段 |
[04:35] | Well, we won’t let it get to phase two. | 我们不会让事情发展到第二阶段 |
[04:38] | This country still has compassion and empathy. | 美国人民仍然心存同情 |
[04:41] | I can still reach them. | 我可以劝服他们 |
[04:43] | Yesterday I would have believed you | 昨天我或许还会相信你 |
[04:44] | but now I fear that something fundamental has shifted. | 但现在恐怕发生了根本性的变化 |
[04:48] | Why do you always insist on making our collective glass half empty? | 你为什么遇事总是这么悲观呢 |
[04:51] | I just broke up a fight between our own people here in the DEO. | 我刚刚给本部的同事劝完架 |
[04:55] | And let me show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[04:59] | Brainy ran a search on all the anti-alien threads | 布莱尼搜索了在暗网上找到的 |
[05:01] | that you found on the dark web. | 所有反外星人跟帖 |
[05:04] | That was last night | 这是昨晚的跟帖数 |
[05:05] | before the world found out the president was a Durlan. | 当时大家还不知道总统是杜兰星人 |
[05:08] | This was from this morning. | 而这是今早的跟帖数 |
[05:21] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[05:25] | Sorry I was rude. | 抱歉刚才失礼了 |
[05:27] | I’m just in a bit of a rush. | 我有急事 |
[05:28] | Oh, I don’t take things personal. | 我不会往心里去的 |
[05:47] | Do you know what they’re saying about us on the news? | 你知道新闻里是怎么评论我们的吗 |
[05:49] | They’re saying we’re infesting this planet. | 他们说我们是地球的寄生虫 |
[05:51] | You know, they go low, we go high. | 他们往道德低点走 我们往道德高点走 |
[05:54] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[05:57] | Hey, Al, | 阿尔 |
[05:59] | Fiona make it in today? | 菲奥纳今天来上班了吗 |
[06:01] | No, she’s missed three shifts. | 没有 她已经三次轮班没来了 |
[06:03] | It’s not like her. | 这不像她的风格 |
[06:05] | Anyone speak to her fiance? | 有人联系过她未婚夫吗 |
[06:06] | He’s in England. | 他在英国 |
[06:09] | You wouldn’t happen to know where she lives, would you? | 你知道她住在哪里吗 |
[06:11] | Give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[06:15] | Sarah, I’ve got you on metro, | 莎拉 你来做都市新闻 |
[06:16] | see what you can get from the mayor’s office. | 看看你能从市长办公室打听到什么消息 |
[06:18] | Uh, I’m doing a feature | 我正在写一个专题 |
[06:19] | on Mercy Graves’s criminal history starting at Luthor Corp. | 关于默茜·格雷夫斯源于L公司的犯罪史 |
[06:21] | Only facts, no spin. | 只写事实 不要借题发挥 |
[06:22] | Got it. Clean and steady, check. | 明白 不掺杂个人感情 |
[06:24] | All right, guys, the news is not going to report itself | 各位 还有新闻等着我们去报道呢 |
[06:26] | let’s get to work. | 开工吧 |
[06:30] | Mr. Olsen, do you have a minute? | 奥尔森先生 你现在有空吗 |
[06:32] | Of course, Nia, what’s up? | 当然 尼娅 什么事 |
[06:33] | I was just wondering if as the Editor-in-Chief, | 我想知道 作为主编 |
[06:36] | you were going to write an editorial | 你是否会就总统的外星人身份 |
[06:38] | on where the paper stands on this issue. | 写一篇社论 |
[06:40] | Of the president being an alien. | 阐明本报的立场 |
[06:42] | Um, right now, we need to focus on facts. | 现在我们需要关注事实 |
[06:45] | That’s what we need. | 这才是重点 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:48] | – I’m on it. – Thank you. | -我这就去做 -谢谢 |
[06:53] | All right, let’s try this again. | 我再问你一次 |
[06:56] | Where does Mercy usually like to go after she’s killed | 默茜杀了一大批特勤局特工之后 |
[06:59] | a few dozen secret service agents? | 通常会去什么地方 |
[07:03] | That Italian place on 6th Street. | 第六大街的意大利餐厅 |
[07:06] | This isn’t a joke. | 我没在跟你开玩笑 |
[07:07] | Neither are their bread sticks. | 那家餐厅的长棍面包好吃极了 |
[07:10] | Okay, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[07:13] | Out there, it’s your sister that’s the boss, right? | 在外面 一切由你姐姐做主 对吧 |
[07:18] | But in here, I’m the boss, | 但在这里 我才是老大 |
[07:21] | and I can make your life extremely miserable. | 我可以让你痛不欲生 |
[07:24] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:26] | I have heard stories about the DEO. | 我听说过超查部的故事 |
[07:30] | Poisoned a boatload of Daxamites | 你们向大气中散播铅粉 |
[07:32] | by lacing the atmosphere with lead? | 毒害了一批达克萨姆人 |
[07:34] | Kablooey! | 砰 |
[07:38] | You’re cruel as ice. | 你们真是心狠手辣 |
[07:40] | I bet you even keep that lead dispersal device around as a trophy. | 我猜你们还把那台铅粉散播器留作战利品了吧 |
[07:43] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:45] | Mercy’s too smart to tell a plan like that to you. | 默茜很聪明 不会把逃跑计划告诉你 |
[07:54] | Why do you got to be so mean? | 你为何这么恶毒呢 |
[07:58] | Jensen, take Einstein here back up to his containment cell. | 詹森 把这个聪明鬼押回他的牢房去 |
[08:02] | Keep searching, boss. | 继续找吧 老大 |
[08:04] | Those two are so far underground by now, | 那两个人现在已经躲得远远的了 |
[08:05] | they’re probably in China. | 说不定在中国呢 |
[08:14] | Otis slipped up. | 奥蒂斯说漏嘴了 |
[08:15] | When he was talking about Mercy, he referred to “Those two.” | 他提到默茜时 说的是”那两个人” |
[08:18] | So she’s working with another person, we got to figure who it is. | 所以她在和别人合作 我们得找出是谁 |
[08:21] | Maybe it’s someone she knew at Luthor Corp. | 也许是她在卢瑟公司认识的人 |
[08:23] | I’m heading to Lena’s now. I’ll try to find out. | 我现在去找莉娜 我会查出来的 |
[08:28] | A riot broke out today among protesters at the White House. | 今天白宫外的抗议者发生了暴乱 |
[08:31] | Luckily, Supergirl was there to… | 幸运的是 超女也在场… |
[08:33] | People who think taking candy from a baby is easy, | 那些觉得从婴儿手上拿走糖果很简单的人 |
[08:37] | have never taken a laptop from a prepubescent computer nerd. | 肯定没有试过从青春期宅男手上抢电脑 |
[08:42] | Look at Supergirl peddling help. | 看这超女到处行善 |
[08:44] | She’s going to be a problem, isn’t she? | 她会成为我们的麻烦 对吧 |
[08:47] | Yes. But one we can manage. | 是的 但是我们可以控制住她 |
[08:52] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄来的这个 |
[08:53] | The web is dark and full of fun things. | 网络上充斥着黑暗有趣的东西 |
[08:56] | Listen to me, you have to be very careful about that. | 听着 这玩意你要谨慎使用 |
[08:59] | We do not want to make her a martyr. | 我们不能让她成为烈士 |
[09:01] | The only thing that you and I are going to create is chaos. | 我们俩只会制造混乱而已 |
[09:05] | This… | 这个… |
[09:07] | …is just a security blanket. | 只是个保护伞 |
[09:14] | Knock-knock. | 敲敲门 |
[09:15] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God. I am so glad to see you. | 我的天 见到你真好 |
[09:18] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[09:19] | Is that Big Belly Burger? | 这是大肚腩汉堡吗 |
[09:21] | Have I ever told you you’re my favorite person? | 我有说过你是我最喜欢的人吗 |
[09:23] | James said you have been working through lunches and dinners. | 詹姆斯说你午饭和晚饭都在工作 |
[09:26] | I have. | 没错 |
[09:27] | Sales for the image inducers have been skyrocketing | 自从总统被揭露是外星人之后 |
[09:29] | ever since the revelation that the president is an alien. | 形象诱发器的销量一飞冲天 |
[09:32] | Yeah. How do you feel about that? | 你对这事怎么看 |
[09:34] | It’s kind of like the whole world changed overnight. | 好像整个世界一夜之间都改变了 |
[09:37] | To be honest, I didn’t have very much faith | 说实话 我一开始就不怎么信任 |
[09:38] | in politicians to begin with. | 那些政客们 |
[09:39] | I don’t think any of them can be trusted. Thank you. | 我觉得他们都不可信 谢谢 |
[09:42] | I had no idea you were so cynical. | 我都不知道你这么愤世嫉俗 |
[09:43] | Of course you did. | 你肯定知道 |
[09:46] | To be honest though, I have to commend her for stepping down. | 说实话 我得称赞她下台的决定 |
[09:49] | You know? The last thing we need right now | 我们现在最不需要的 |
[09:50] | is a tumbling stock market or trade embargoes | 就是股市崩溃或是贸易禁令 |
[09:52] | or whatever other chaos can come out of this thing. | 或是从这件事衍生出来的其他麻烦 |
[09:54] | Well, actually the last thing we need | 其实我们现在最不需要的 |
[09:56] | is democracy descending into anarchy. | 是让民主变为无政府状态 |
[09:58] | You are right. Neither of us need that. | 你说得对 我们都不想要这种麻烦 |
[10:01] | How are you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[10:03] | It’s hard. Seeing this many people fighting. | 挺艰难的 看着这么多人在斗争 |
[10:06] | But James is trying his best to manage it at CatCo. | 但詹姆斯正努力处理好凯特科的工作 |
[10:09] | You know, telling both sides of the story. | 站在双方的立场上做报道 |
[10:12] | Which is actually the second reason I’m here. | 其实也是我来这里的第二个原因 |
[10:16] | I was wondering if you could help me with an article | 不知你能不能帮我完成一篇 |
[10:18] | I’m writing about Mercy Graves. | 关于默茜·格雷夫斯的文章 |
[10:22] | Mercy’s complicated. | 默茜这人很复杂 |
[10:24] | But, her work with Luthor Corp is well documented. | 不过她在卢瑟公司的工作都被记录下了 |
[10:27] | – I’ll get you the files. – Great. | -我会把文件给你 -太好了 |
[10:29] | But, burgers first. | 但是 要先吃汉堡 |
[10:30] | Yes, burgers always first. | 没错 汉堡永远优先 |
[10:35] | All right, listen up. I want facial recognition | 好了 听着 利用面部识别系统 |
[10:37] | combing everywhere for Mercy Graves. | 在所有地方寻找默茜·格雷夫斯 |
[10:39] | Let’s get to it. | 开始干活吧 |
[10:41] | Leadership looks good on you. | 你看来很适合做领导 |
[10:43] | Can’t say the same for that visitor badge. | 但看到你戴着访客胸牌却很别扭 |
[10:47] | Ah, it’s such a chaotic time. | 现如今可真是不太平 |
[10:50] | Your first as director, | 你刚开始做局长 |
[10:52] | and I thought I should swing by and see how you were doing. | 所以我想来看看你干得如何 |
[10:54] | Any advice I can offer? | 需要我提供什么建议吗 |
[10:56] | Thank you. I’m managing. | 谢谢 我还应付得来 |
[11:00] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[11:01] | I mean, out there in the streets with the riots. | 毕竟要在外边对付暴动 |
[11:03] | Yeah. People are scared, you know? | 是啊 大家很害怕 |
[11:05] | It’s not much different in here. | 在部里也是如此 |
[11:08] | You know, a friend of mine, um, she might be in trouble, | 我有个朋友 她可能有麻烦了 |
[11:11] | Fiona Byme, she works at Al’s Bar. | 菲奥纳·比姆 她在阿尔的酒吧工作 |
[11:13] | Greetings, J’onn. | 你好啊 荣恩 |
[11:14] | Hey, Brainy. | 你好 布莱尼 |
[11:17] | I checked all the cams along the boulevards from 3rd Street to 86th | 我查看了第三大街到第八十六大街所有的街边摄像头 |
[11:19] | – for detection of Mercy. – And? | -想要找到默茜 -然后呢 |
[11:22] | Nada. Not one lead. | 什么都没有找到 |
[11:24] | You know what, um, looks like you got your hands full here, | 看来你这里也挺忙的 |
[11:26] | I’ll follow up with Fiona on my own. | 我自己去找菲奥纳好了 |
[11:29] | I’ll see myself out. | 我自己出去 |
[11:31] | – Okay. – Take care. | -好的 -保重 |
[11:35] | I do miss him. | 我很想念他 |
[11:39] | Not that I don’t enjoy your leadership. | 不是说我不喜欢你做领导 |
[11:42] | I can sense that you’re upset about the current state of the nation. | 我能感觉到你对国家目前的状况感到气愤 |
[11:45] | I’d like to assure you that based on my calculations, | 我想向你保证 根据我的计算 |
[11:47] | this moment of crisis does not deeply impact our planet. | 此次暂时的危机不会对地球造成深刻影响 |
[11:50] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, Brainy, | 不知你注意到没有 布莱尼 |
[11:51] | but we’re not in the future. | 我们现在并非身处未来 |
[11:53] | And the future can change. | 而未来是可以改变的 |
[11:55] | Ah, that was “snark.” And you snark when your blood sugar is low. | 这是”损人” 你血糖低时就会损人 |
[11:59] | I know how to help you. | 我知道该如何帮助你 |
[12:01] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[12:02] | Humans seem to find calm in the consumption of food. | 人类进食时似乎会平静下来 |
[12:05] | My calculations lead me to the conclusion that pizza | 我根据计算得出结论 吃披萨 |
[12:09] | might be the right thing at this very moment for everyone. | 或许是此刻对所有人最有帮助的事情 |
[12:12] | – Go. – All right. | -快走 -好的 |
[12:22] | Working too hard already? | 这么快就过劳了吗 |
[12:24] | Sorry. Um, coffee. | 抱歉 咖啡 |
[12:26] | Coffee. I need some coffee. | 咖啡 我需要喝些咖啡 |
[12:27] | I’m going to get some. Do you want some? | 我去买些回来 你想要吗 |
[12:29] | Yes, you do. I will be right back. | 你想要 我去去就回 |
[12:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:41] | My friend, what’s it going to be today, pepperoni, pineapple? | 朋友 今天吃什么 辣香肠还是菠萝 |
[12:44] | I’ll have a dozen large pizzas. | 我要十二份大号披萨 |
[12:46] | Eleven with everything and one with apples and olives. | 十一份什锦披萨 一份苹果橄榄披萨 |
[12:53] | After you. | 你先请 |
[12:56] | Um, do you make espressos? | 你们有浓缩咖啡吗 |
[12:59] | I had no idea your brother’s history with Mercy went back this far. | 我不知道你哥哥和默茜有这么多过往 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:05] | Mercy started out as his head of security, | 默茜最初是他的安全主管 |
[13:07] | but over time she became his closest confidant | 但时间久了 她成了他最亲密的知己 |
[13:10] | and frequent dinner guest. | 时常来吃晚饭 |
[13:13] | I knew Lex had a close relationship with her | 我知道莱克斯过去和她关系很亲密 |
[13:15] | but I had no idea you did. | 可我不知道你也一样 |
[13:18] | Growing up, my mother was very critical of me, as you know. | 你也知道 从小到大 我妈总爱挑我毛病 |
[13:22] | She wasn’t very helpful with the life stuff. | 她很少帮我解决生活方面的问题 |
[13:25] | Then Mercy came into our lives | 然后默茜进入了我们的生活 |
[13:26] | and she kind of took me under her wing. | 可以说她对我很照顾 |
[13:28] | She taught me how to act, how to dress, | 她教我得体的举止和着装 |
[13:30] | how to always reach for the biggest gun. | 以及如何达成最强有力的手段 |
[13:35] | She was almost like a big sister. Almost. | 她几乎像我姐姐一样 几乎 |
[13:39] | Was it hard for you after she left Lex? | 她离开莱克斯后 你是不是也很难过 |
[13:41] | Yeah. I felt abandoned. | 是的 我觉得被抛弃了 |
[13:47] | But I really can’t blame her. | 但这不能怪她 |
[13:50] | Truthfully, I blame Lex entirely. | 说实话 我觉得全是莱克斯的错 |
[13:52] | What happened between them? | 他们为什么分开 |
[13:53] | Mercy grew frustrated | 默茜变得很沮丧 |
[13:54] | because Lex was so hyper-focused on Superman. | 因为莱克斯的心思全在超人身上 |
[13:57] | He lost sight of the bigger picture. | 他不再从大局考虑 |
[13:59] | She felt intelligence wasn’t enough, | 她觉得仅有智能是不够的 |
[14:00] | that humans needed to develop even | 人类需要开发 |
[14:02] | greater powers and abilities than aliens. | 比外星人更强大的能力 |
[14:05] | – That sounds unhinged. – Yeah. | -听着像疯话 -是啊 |
[14:08] | But I don’t disagree with her main point. | 但我不反对她的主要观点 |
[14:13] | Well, why can’t humans be as powerful as aliens? | 人类为什么不能像外星人一样强大 |
[14:16] | Well– | 这个… |
[14:17] | What is it, Eve? | 出什么事了 伊芙 |
[14:19] | – You know Kevin Oh? – Of course I know him. | -你知道凯文·奥吗 -当然知道 |
[14:20] | He’s the chief programmer for our Image Inducers. | 他是形象诱发器的主程序员 |
[14:22] | He’s dead. He was found at his apartment complex this morning. | 他死了 尸体是早上在公寓楼被发现的 |
[14:26] | Oh, my God, that’s horrible. | 我的天 太可怕了 |
[14:27] | His laptop was missing, and Cyber Security just called to say | 他的笔记本电脑丢了 网络安全部刚刚来电话 |
[14:29] | that it’s been used to log into the mainframe. | 说他的电脑被用来登陆主机了 |
[14:31] | Well, then I have to block this hack before they can breach us. | 我必须在他们黑进来前拦截攻击 |
[14:43] | 进入L公司系统 请输入密码 密钥已认证 | |
[14:44] | How much do I owe you, my friend? | 我该付你多少钱 朋友 |
[14:53] | It’s broke. One moment. | 故障了 稍等 |
[14:59] | Someone’s put a trojan horse into the system. | 有人在系统里植入了特洛伊木马 |
[15:01] | It’s trying to take down the entire Image Inducer platform. | 病毒正试图破坏整个形象诱发器平台 |
[15:03] | The first user has already been compromised. | 第一位用户已经遭到袭击了 |
[15:05] | Brainiac-5? | 布莱尼克五号 |
[15:06] | If I don’t delete the trojan, | 假如我不能删除木马 |
[15:07] | then every user will be exposed. Worldwide. | 全世界每位用户都会遭到暴露 |
[15:09] | – What are you? – You know me. | -你是什么玩意 -你认识我 |
[15:12] | I purchased pizzas from you multiple times. | 我常来你这里买披萨 |
[15:14] | You’re a traitor. Hey, guys, there’s an alien out here. | 你是个叛徒 伙计们 这有个外星人 |
[15:21] | This has to be Mercy’s doing. | 肯定是默茜搞的鬼 |
[15:22] | I’d bet considerable money on it. | 准是她没跑了 |
[15:24] | Violence is the most basic human emotion | 暴力是人类最基本的情绪 |
[15:27] | and should only be a last resort | 这应该是沟通失败后 |
[15:32] | should communication fail. | 使用的最后一招 |
[15:35] | Damn it! She’s hacking the system faster than I can patch it. | 该死 她入侵系统速度太快 我都来不及修补 |
[15:41] | You need to back off. | 你们要住手 |
[15:42] | Did I stutter? I said back off. | 我说话结巴了吗 我说住手 |
[15:50] | Got it. | 成功了 |
[15:55] | 连接中断 取消所有权限 | |
[16:04] | Okay, I’m putting a lockdown on the cloud | 我要封锁云端 |
[16:05] | so no one can access the system through a computer. | 这样就没人能通过电脑进入系统了 |
[16:07] | Mercy Graves is never getting in here. | 默茜·格雷夫斯是绝对不可能黑进来的 |
[16:10] | As a reporter for CatCo Worldwide Media, | 作为凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[16:13] | I am going to make sure everyone knows about the violence | 我一定会把我今天在这里目睹的暴力 |
[16:16] | and cruelty I witnessed here today. | 和残酷行为公诸于世 |
[16:19] | You, sir, are the traitor. | 先生 你才是叛徒 |
[16:22] | Now, give him his pizzas. | 快把他要的匹萨给他 |
[16:33] | I thought he was my friend. | 我还以为他是我的朋友 |
[16:36] | A true friend will accept you for who you truly are. | 真正的朋友会接受你的本来面目 |
[16:40] | You look familiar. | 你很眼熟 |
[16:44] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[16:45] | I don’t believe so. | 应该不认识 |
[16:48] | May I… | 我能不能 |
[16:50] | …get to know you? | 认识一下你 |
[16:53] | I think we can make that happen. | 应该可以 |
[16:55] | Well, how? | 如何认识 |
[16:57] | My name’s Nia Nal. | 我叫尼娅·纳尔 |
[17:01] | If you truly want to find me, you will. | 如果你真的想找到我 你会找到我的 |
[17:34] | 菲奥纳&曼彻斯特婚礼 2019年3月31日 | |
[17:53] | 都有谁参与 涉及很多团体吗 | |
[18:01] | All right, Fiona, | 好吧 菲奥纳 |
[18:02] | let’s try 11347. | 我们试试11347 |
[18:19] | Nia, is everything okay? | 尼娅 一切还好吧 |
[18:21] | I just witnessed a business owner refuse to serve an alien | 我刚刚目睹了一位店家拒绝服务外星人 |
[18:25] | and then assault him. | 然后攻击了他 |
[18:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:30] | We’re getting a lot of calls like that lately. | 最近我们接到很多这种电话 |
[18:33] | And it’s good for us to follow up on these types of stories | 这种类型的报道值得我们去跟进 |
[18:36] | so that people know how these businesses are treating aliens. | 这样人们就知道这些店家是如何对待外星人的 |
[18:39] | Absolutely. But, it’s bigger than that. | 当然 但是不止这样 |
[18:44] | Mr. Olsen, I really think | 奥尔森先生 我认为 |
[18:47] | we need a statement from our Editor-In-Chief. | 我们需要主编的声明 |
[18:49] | Aliens are being subjected to hate crimes like never before. | 外星人正在遭受前所未有的仇恨攻击 |
[18:53] | It is horrible. | 是很可怕 |
[18:55] | Which is why we are reporting on this kind of stuff. We are. | 所以我们要报道这些事件 没错 |
[18:59] | But… | 但是 |
[19:02] | I have to think strategically. | 我必须从战略上来考虑 |
[19:04] | And this is not the best time for me to write an editorial. | 我不适合在这个时候写社论 |
[19:09] | I know you’ve been under a lot of scrutiny | 我知道自从摘下守护者的面具 |
[19:11] | since unmasking as Guardian. | 你接受着来自各方的审视 |
[19:13] | You have another chance to fight for justice now. | 现在你又有机会为正义而战了 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:23] | Please. | 请坐 |
[19:27] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[19:31] | You may not know this about me, but, I am a transgender woman. | 也许你不知道 我是变性人 |
[19:37] | I know what it’s like to be attacked and denied | 我知道因为身份而遭人袭击 |
[19:42] | because of who I am. | 和拒绝的滋味 |
[19:46] | When I saw that alien being attacked, I couldn’t let it pass. | 看到外星人遭到攻击时 我无法视而不见 |
[19:52] | I… | 我 |
[19:54] | I had to stand up, | 我必须站出来 |
[19:57] | hold a mirror to that bully’s face. | 让恶霸看看自己的面目 |
[20:03] | And I made a difference. | 我伸出了援手 |
[20:06] | And that was just one person. | 但那只是针对一个人 |
[20:07] | You are the Editor-In-Chief | 你可是凯特科 |
[20:11] | of CatCo Worldwide Media, | 全球媒体公司的主编 |
[20:14] | you can hold a mirror up to the entire city. | 你可以让整座城市直视其真面目 |
[20:17] | We have to show people | 我们必须让人们看到 |
[20:18] | that violence against aliens is not okay. | 不可以用暴力对待外星人 |
[20:23] | And that the only way we are going to survive | 而我们生存下去的唯一方式 |
[20:25] | is if we start truly seeing each other. | 就是开始看到彼此的真实面目 |
[20:33] | Thank you for sharing your truth | 谢谢你分享自己的真心话 |
[20:39] | and your passion. | 也谢谢你的热情 |
[20:43] | But there’s something else that I want you to understand, too, | 但有一点我也希望你能明白 |
[20:45] | is that our readers that share our values | 与我们有同样价值观的读者 |
[20:48] | already know that we support aliens. | 已经知道我们支持外星人了 |
[20:53] | And what about the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[20:54] | We’re trying. We’re reaching over the aisle. | 我们在努力 逐渐扩大影响力 |
[20:56] | If I editorialize too soon, | 如果我出声太早 |
[21:00] | they’re just going to call us biased. | 他们肯定会说我们有偏见 |
[21:02] | They’re going to prejudge us. | 他们会给我们贴上标签 |
[21:06] | Look, I’ve been doing this for a long time | 听我说 我已经干这行很久了 |
[21:07] | and the only way to reach people is through balanced reporting. | 唯一能打动公众的就是客观报道 |
[21:12] | When innocent people are being attacked, it’s not about balance. | 无辜的人们遭受了攻击 重要的不是客观 |
[21:17] | It’s about justice. | 而是公正 |
[21:33] | So, are you going to let the staff in on all these pizzas | 话说 这些披萨要叫大家一起吃吗 |
[21:36] | or, are you and I just going to knock them out ourselves? | 还是我们俩把它们全部拿下 |
[21:38] | Because challenge accepted. | 我愿意接受这项挑战 |
[21:40] | Yes, please help yourself. | 好啊 请自便 |
[21:43] | This is apples and olives. It’s my favorite. | 这是苹果橄榄的 我的最爱 |
[21:48] | So, Kara just called me and, uh, | 卡拉给我打了个电话 |
[21:52] | she said your Image Inducer was hacked? | 她说你的形象诱发器被入侵了 |
[21:54] | Yes. It was just for a moment. | 对 很短暂的一会 |
[21:58] | I’ve been trying to find the source of the glitch | 我一直在查那次小故障的源头 |
[22:00] | and it seems it was a command | 命令似乎来自于 |
[22:01] | from the computer of a senior L-Corp programmer. | L公司一位高级程序员的电脑 |
[22:03] | Well, she and Lena think that Mercy’s responsible. | 她和莉娜觉得是默茜干的 |
[22:06] | So Lena put up a firewall, no one can hack into the system. | 莉娜已经开启了防火墙 没人能入侵系统了 |
[22:14] | That means the only way Mercy can access the Image Inducer now | 也就是说 默茜要想操控形象诱发器 |
[22:17] | is through the mainframe at L-Corp, | 只能去L公司的主机 |
[22:18] | and based on the simulation I just created for her, | 我刚对她的行为进行了模拟 |
[22:21] | there is a 99.99% chance that she is on her way there now. | 她有99.99%的可能性已经在路上了 |
[22:29] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[22:31] | – The building’s in lockdown. – Mercy’s here. | -整个建筑都封锁了 -默茜来了 |
[22:47] | – We can’t stay here. – I know. But wait. | -我们不能留在这里 -是啊 等等 |
[22:50] | These aren’t my security alarms. Put these in. | 我不建议你这么保护自己 戴上 |
[22:52] | Did you feel that? It’s a sonic attack. | 你感觉到了吗 是声波攻击 |
[22:55] | Mercy’s taken out our whole security team | 默茜已经除掉了整个安保团队 |
[22:56] | and got control of the whole building. But how? | 控制了整栋建筑 怎么做到的呢 |
[22:59] | When Mercy was head of Lex’s security, | 默茜曾是莱克斯安保团队的负责人 |
[23:00] | she designed the whole system. | 整个系统都是她设计的 |
[23:02] | Kara, wait. No, no, you can’t go out there. We’re on lockdown. | 卡拉 等等 你不能进去 我们封锁了 |
[23:05] | There’s no going in or out. | 任何人不许进出 |
[23:06] | Well, should I hide somewhere, is there, | 我应该在哪里躲着吗 有没有 |
[23:08] | like, a closet, or somewhere I can lay low? | 什么衣柜之类可以藏人的地方 |
[23:11] | The safest place for you to be right now is with me. | 现在对你来说最安全的地方就是跟我在一起 |
[23:12] | – I know Mercy’s dangerous, but I know how to handle her. – Okay. | -默茜很危险 但我知道如何对付她 -好 |
[23:16] | Mercy’s trying to shut down the mainframe. | 默茜想关掉主机 |
[23:17] | But since I installed the firewall, | 但因为我安装了防火墙 |
[23:18] | the only way for her to do that is a manual override. | 她唯一的办法就是手动操作 |
[23:20] | All we have to do is stop her from getting to the servers. | 我们只用防止她碰到服务器 |
[23:23] | Well, well, well, | 非常不错 |
[23:26] | I love the ren-o, Lena. | 你的策略很好 |
[23:28] | Although, I’m a little surprised | 不过 我很惊讶 |
[23:30] | you’ve put the whole building online. | 你居然让整个建筑都联网了 |
[23:32] | So unlike you. | 不像你风格 |
[23:34] | Well, she’s fun. | 她可真”有趣” |
[23:36] | Okay, so, what’s the plan? Do we split up? | 计划如何 要分头行动吗 |
[23:39] | Absolutely not. Safety in numbers. | 当然不要 人多力量大 |
[23:50] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[23:57] | – Kara, are you okay? – Yeah. | -卡拉 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[23:58] | Mercy must have hired terrible marksmen. | 默茜请的狙击手技术不行 |
[24:00] | They totally missed me. | 完全没打到我 |
[24:08] | I always wondered what the house of Lena would look like. | 我一直想知道莉娜的公司会是什么样 |
[24:12] | But this is more innovative and imaginative | 比我想象中的更有创意 |
[24:16] | – than even I expected. – You underestimated me. | -更有想象力 -你低估我了 |
[24:20] | – It’s insulting. – You have a gift | -这是侮辱 -你很有天分 |
[24:22] | and I don’t intend to squander it. | 我不想浪费 |
[24:27] | What did she mean by that? | 她那话到底是什么意思 |
[24:40] | – Glitch in the system? – I don’t know. | -系统出问题了吗 -我不知道 |
[24:42] | Supergirl? Supergirl, are you there? | 超女 超女 你在吗 |
[24:47] | Just hang on. | 坚持住 |
[24:48] | Alex, hi, hi. It’s, uh, yeah, it’s Kara. | 艾丽克斯 是我 卡拉 |
[24:51] | I’m here with Lena and Eve. | 我和莉娜还有伊芙在一起 |
[24:53] | So you haven’t been able to get away? | 你还没能甩开她们吗 |
[24:54] | Uh, yup. Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[24:56] | Supergirl has not arrived on the scene. | 超女还没到现场 |
[24:58] | – Is the DEO coming? – I can have a team to you in four minutes. | -超查部要来了吗 -四分钟后我给你一支队伍 |
[25:01] | Three minutes 26 seconds. | 三分二十六秒 |
[25:03] | – Have you seen Mercy yet? – Only on every monitor in the place. | -你看到默茜了吗 -每台监控器上都有 |
[25:06] | Where are you now? | 你在哪里 |
[25:08] | Lena, where are we? | 莉娜 这是哪里 |
[25:09] | East Wing, third floor, corridor B. | 东楼 三层 B走廊 |
[25:11] | – Brainy’s going to find a place for you to change. – Great. | -布莱尼给你找地方换衣服 -好的 |
[25:13] | There’s a broom closet 27 feet to the west. | 西侧八米左右有一间杂物间 |
[25:16] | Uh, wait, no. | 等等 不行 |
[25:17] | There’s a 78% chance that Mercy’s mercenaries | 默茜的雇佣兵有78%的可能 |
[25:19] | will approach from that direction. | 会从那个方向过来 |
[25:20] | Okay, any other options? | 行 那我们还能往哪去 |
[25:22] | A proto-lab, unoccupied. 40 feet behind you. | 有个没人的原型实验室 在你身后40英尺 |
[25:28] | – Wait. – What is it? Is Mercy there? | -等等 -怎么 默茜在那边吗 |
[25:30] | Yes, yes. | 对 对 |
[25:32] | Rather no, no. | 又不对 不对 |
[25:34] | There’s a 76.8% chance that she’ll be using that corridor | 她有76.8%的可能会通过那条走廊 |
[25:37] | to reach the server room. Uh, 67%. | 到达服务器机房 呃不 是67% |
[25:40] | Brainy, which is it? | 布莱尼 到底是哪边 |
[25:43] | The… | 是 |
[25:47] | We don’t have time. Go. Go! | 没时间了 走 快走 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry, I forgot to take my allergy medicine today. | 不好意思 我今天忘记吃抗敏药了 |
[25:59] | We need to get out of here, come on. | 我们得离开这里 快走 |
[26:00] | Eve, enough. Come on. | 伊芙 别弄了 快走 |
[26:01] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[26:15] | These doors were built with a hidden quick-release. | 这些门上有隐藏的快速关门阀 |
[26:18] | I spent a summer in high school working at a theme park. | 我高中有个暑假在主题公园工作过 |
[26:20] | I was a bunny. | 我是兔女郎 |
[26:22] | – Cool. – Okay, right. | -厉害 -这样啊 好 |
[26:24] | Eve, you get to the control room | 伊芙 你去控制室 |
[26:25] | and see if you can wrestle this building away from Mercy. | 看看能不能解除默茜对大楼的控制 |
[26:27] | We’ll get to the servers, okay? | 我们去服务器那里 行吗 |
[26:29] | I really think I’m safer here. This door looks so strong– | 我觉得我在这更安全 这门看着够结实… |
[26:32] | Okay, all right, Kara, I promise you, | 好 卡拉 我保证 |
[26:34] | you are safer with me, all right? I got you. | 你跟我一起更安全 好吧 我保护你 |
[26:36] | – Okay? Eve, come on. – Right. | -行吗 伊芙 去吧 -好 |
[26:47] | Of course she would come here. | 她当然会来这里了 |
[26:49] | Where is here? What is this? | 这是哪里 什么东西 |
[26:51] | It’s where I keep all my experimental prototypes. | 这是我存放所有实验原型的地方 |
[26:53] | Don’t print that. | 别把这报道出去 |
[26:55] | Reporter’s honor. | 拿我记者的身份保证 |
[27:00] | Your mother’s Lexosuit. | 你妈妈的莱克斯奥服 |
[27:01] | Yeah, it’s in pieces. | 对 散架了 |
[27:04] | Shouldn’t there be another arm here? | 这里不应该还有只手臂吗 |
[27:07] | Mercy took the bigger gun. | 默茜拿了更大的那把枪 |
[27:10] | I have to hand it to you. | 我必须把它给交给你 |
[27:12] | This suit is such an exquisite instrument of death. | 这战服是死亡的完美利器 |
[27:17] | This creation could really move humans into a new phase | 这种发明能推动人类进入 |
[27:20] | of physical excellence. | 完美体能的新纪元 |
[27:23] | I know. That’s why I made it. | 我知道 所以我才造它出来 |
[27:26] | Well, then, join me. | 那加入我吧 |
[27:27] | Once we destroy the Image Inducers, | 一旦我们毁灭了形象诱发器 |
[27:29] | then the aliens are going to go crawling into the light | 外星人就无法再隐藏在暗处 |
[27:32] | and then we’ll know exactly who we’re fighting. | 我们就知道在和谁斗争 |
[27:35] | I don’t want to fight them, Mercy. | 我不想和他们斗争 默茜 |
[27:36] | Isn’t that what L-Corp is all about? | 这不是L公司的宗旨吗 |
[27:38] | Your fight for control and superiority? | 为了掌权和优越感而斗争 |
[27:41] | No, it’s about doing good for the world | 不 宗旨是为世界做贡献 |
[27:43] | and helping clear the Luthor name. | 证明卢瑟家的清白 |
[27:48] | Do you remember when you were afraid | 你还记得以前 |
[27:52] | to show Lex your little inventions? | 你害怕给莱克斯看你的小发明吗 |
[27:55] | That you would hide them from him | 你会把它们藏起来 不让他发现 |
[27:56] | until they were absolutely perfect? | 不天衣无缝不给他看 |
[27:59] | Do you remember what he would do? | 你还记得他会怎么做吗 |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[28:03] | He’d say they were cute and I should make them in pink. | 他会说它们很可爱 我应该把它们做成粉色的 |
[28:06] | This is exactly what he was afraid of. | 这正是他所害怕的 |
[28:08] | That you would outshine him. | 他怕你会比他更优秀 |
[28:10] | I know that you want to resist. | 我知道你想抵抗 |
[28:13] | But you are just like me. | 但你跟我一样 |
[28:15] | You don’t want to just be the best, | 你不必成为最优秀的 |
[28:17] | you are the best. | 你就是最优秀的 |
[28:20] | Oh, I know I’m the best. | 我知道我是最优秀的 |
[28:23] | You’re the one not living up to your full potential. | 而你才是那个没充分发挥自己潜力的人 |
[28:26] | You’ve chosen a side. | 你选择了支持其中一方 |
[28:28] | I’d never do that. | 而我不会这么做 |
[28:29] | All you care about is lining your pockets. | 你只在乎怎么敛财 |
[28:32] | Yeah. Also, she’s not a murderer, so… | 是啊 而且她也不是杀人凶手 所以… |
[28:34] | Maybe that’s just because she hasn’t tried it yet. | 那可能只是因为她还没有试过 |
[28:42] | – You missed. – I wasn’t really aiming. | -你射偏了 -我根本没有瞄准 |
[28:46] | No, wait. | 别 等下 |
[28:48] | Guess you didn’t see the upgrade, | 你不知道它升级了吧 |
[28:49] | ’cause the left arm’s got more goods now. | 现在是左臂上武器更多 |
[28:52] | – Kara, get out. – Uh, okay. | -卡拉 出去 -好 |
[29:11] | You don’t deserve the Luthor name, | 你配不上卢瑟这个名字 |
[29:13] | Earth traitor. | 地球的叛徒 |
[29:20] | You got that backwards. | 你话说反了 |
[29:22] | The Luthor name doesn’t deserve Lena. | 卢瑟这个名字配不上莉娜 |
[29:26] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[29:28] | I’d ask how you bypassed a lockdown but– | 我想问你怎么绕过封锁的 但是 |
[29:30] | But you’re in a crisis and you’re happy to see me? | 但是你处在危机中所以很高兴见到我 |
[29:33] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[29:46] | You know what, they say the Graves twins are collector’s items. | 他们说格雷夫斯姐弟在被悬赏缉拿 |
[29:50] | Vintage Lex Era. | 复古莱克斯时代 |
[29:51] | Well, I hear that they’re worth more. | 我听说他们会升值 |
[29:53] | If they never come out of the box. | 如果他们一直被关在牢房里 |
[29:55] | The people are angry, | 人们很愤怒 |
[29:57] | Agent Danvers. | 丹弗斯特工 |
[29:59] | Their fear is metastasizing. | 他们的恐惧正在蔓延 |
[30:02] | And you can’t stop it. | 你无法阻止 |
[30:06] | You’re right. I can’t. | 你没错 我不能 |
[30:09] | Changing hearts and minds, that’s not really my thing. | 改变心灵和思想 我不擅长这些 |
[30:14] | It’s mine. | 我擅长这些 |
[30:15] | And she’s really good at it. | 她很擅长这个 |
[30:22] | Somebody thinks this is funny? | 有人觉得这很好笑吗 |
[30:24] | This isn’t funny. I’m just trying to work here. | 这不好笑 我只是想工作而已 |
[30:27] | Who did it? | 谁干的 |
[30:29] | Who put wood chips in my coffee cup? | 谁把木屑放进我的咖啡杯里的 |
[30:33] | I thought that’s what Dryads ate. | 我以为树人吃木屑呢 |
[30:35] | Wood and stone? | 木头和石头 |
[30:39] | I told you that in confidence. | 我私下告诉你的 |
[30:42] | Hey. What’s going on here, Mackenzie? | 怎么回事 麦肯齐 |
[30:45] | It was just a dumb prank. | 只是个无聊的恶作剧 |
[30:49] | We respect people here. | 在这里我们尊重别人 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry, Franklin. | 对不起 弗兰克林 |
[31:02] | You know what, guys? | 你们知道吗 大伙儿 |
[31:03] | Just humor me for a second. I know it’s late. | 迁就我一下 我知道很晚了 |
[31:08] | Look, I know some of you are upset about what the president did, | 我知道你们有些人对于总统的所作所为很失望 |
[31:12] | but that does not change | 但是那并不改变 |
[31:13] | who we are as a country or as a publication. | 我们作为一个国家或是出版社的身份 |
[31:16] | CatCo does not tolerate hate | 凯特科不能容忍 |
[31:18] | within these walls or on our pages. | 公司内部或是我们报纸上的仇视 |
[31:22] | And it is our duty as journalists to expose the truth. | 我们作为记者的职责就是揭露真相 |
[31:27] | And ignorance is our enemy, | 无知是我们的敌人 |
[31:31] | not each other. | 相互之间不是 |
[31:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:39] | Remember that. | 记住这个 |
[31:50] | Feels strange, doesn’t it, Jensen? | 感觉很奇怪 不是吗 詹森 |
[31:56] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[32:00] | I bet when you joined this organization, | 我打赌当你加入这个组织时 |
[32:04] | you never thought you’d | 你从没想过你会 |
[32:04] | be throwing humans in these cages, did you? | 把人类关进牢笼里 是吗 |
[32:08] | My job is to maintain peace amongst humans and aliens alike. | 我的工作就是维持人类和外星人间的和平 |
[32:12] | They attack us, | 他们袭击我们 |
[32:15] | deceive us, | 欺骗我们 |
[32:17] | those roaches want to be us, Agent Jensen. | 那些脏东西想要变成我们 詹森特工 |
[32:22] | And that’s why they’re here. | 所以他们才会来到这里 |
[32:24] | They came for our planet. | 他们为了我们的星球而来 |
[32:26] | And your job is to protect that. | 而你的工作是保护我们的星球 |
[32:29] | And yet here you are, working side by side | 但是你却在这里 与地球叛变者 |
[32:32] | with Earth traitors and aliens. | 与外星人同事 |
[32:36] | No, I trust Director Danvers. | 不 我相信丹弗斯局长 |
[32:39] | And I took an oath. | 我发过誓言 |
[32:42] | So did the president. | 总统也发过誓 |
[32:48] | It’s like there’s no one left to trust, right? | 好像没人可以信任了 对吧 |
[32:50] | I mean, if the president lies, who can we believe in? | 我是说 连总统都撒谎 我们还能信谁 |
[32:53] | This country is falling apart. | 这个国家正在分崩离析 |
[32:57] | Excuse me. Um, sorry to interrupt. But that is so true. | 对不起 抱歉打扰了 但那真是太对了 |
[33:01] | Yeah, right? It’s not like when we were growing up, right? | 是吧 现在不像我们当时长大一样 对吧 |
[33:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I mean, the world sure has changed a lot. | 是啊 世界的确变了很多 |
[33:07] | I just can’t keep up. | 我就是跟不上 |
[33:08] | I work the streets as a beat cop | 我在街上当巡警 |
[33:10] | and I just feel older | 我觉得随着时间流逝 |
[33:12] | and less relevant with every passing day. | 我年纪大了 更不懂这个世界了 |
[33:15] | Uh, what neighborhood? | 什么社区 |
[33:16] | – Shorewood. – You know, I have a friend from around there. | -肖尔伍德 -我有个朋友住在那附近 |
[33:19] | Um, does a lot of work in the community, | 在社区里做很多事情 |
[33:21] | um, Byme, Fiona Byme, do you know her? | 比姆 菲奥纳·比姆 你认识她吗 |
[33:24] | No, I’d remember that name. | 不 我会记得那个名字 |
[33:26] | Well, not a lot of Fionas in the world, so maybe someday. | 这世上叫菲奥纳的并不多 也许有天会认识 |
[33:28] | – Right. Yeah. – I’m off. | -对 没错 -我走了 |
[33:30] | – Take care. – Good talking to you. | -保重 -很高兴和你谈话 |
[33:38] | The answer was the broom closet. I knew it. | 答案是清洁间 我就知道 |
[33:43] | Even a first-level intellect | 即使是一级智力 |
[33:44] | would know that it was the broom closet. | 也会知道是清洁间 |
[33:46] | Why didn’t I tell Supergirl that? | 我为什么没和超女说 |
[33:49] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:53] | I told Supergirl to go the wrong way. | 我告诉了超女错误的路线 |
[33:56] | She could have gotten caught. | 她本可能会被抓 |
[33:57] | Everyone makes mistakes, Brainy. | 人无完人 布莱尼 |
[33:59] | No. No, not me. | 不 我是完人 |
[34:03] | I predict eventualities with | 我预测事件 |
[34:05] | a 98.525% accuracy rating. | 有着98.525%的准确率 |
[34:08] | It used to be 99.12% before this happened. | 在这次之前能达到99.12%呢 |
[34:13] | Is this about what happened at the pizza place today? | 这次是指今天在披萨店发生的事吗 |
[34:18] | When my Image Inducer malfunctioned, | 我的形象诱发器失灵时 |
[34:22] | I discovered something rather unsavory about Massimo. | 我发现了马西莫相当令人讨厌的一点 |
[34:27] | It appears he didn’t appreciate my natural visage. | 他好像不喜欢我本来的模样 |
[34:33] | He didn’t know you were an alien. | 他那时不知道你是外星人 |
[34:35] | He wasn’t just surprised, he was… | 他不只是惊讶而已 而是… |
[34:38] | He was angry. | 很生气 |
[34:40] | I know that people fear what they do not know | 我知道人们害怕他们不认识的东西 |
[34:43] | but Massimo knew me. | 但是马西莫认识我啊 |
[34:48] | And being from Colu does not change the fact | 而且虽然我来自天鸽座 |
[34:50] | that I am also Barney | 但我还是那个巴尼 |
[34:53] | of the olives and apples pizza. | 喜欢橄榄苹果披萨的巴尼啊 |
[34:57] | Barney? | 巴尼 |
[34:58] | Barney is my pizza and coffee name. | 巴尼是我在那家店买东西的化名 |
[35:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:09] | Not everyone is like Massimo. | 不是每个人都像马西莫一样 |
[35:12] | I knew that Earth would face a short period of unrest | 我知道在人类与外星同胞的磨合期 |
[35:16] | while humans adjusted to their alien compatriots, | 地球会面临一小阵动乱 |
[35:18] | – I just never expected it to – To hurt so much? | -我从来没想到 -伤害了这么多人 |
[35:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:25] | But the next time someone tries to hurt you, | 但下一次有人要伤害你的时候 |
[35:30] | you send them my way. | 你把他们送到我这来 |
[35:33] | You’re a true friend. | 你是个真正的朋友 |
[35:36] | All aliens deserve an Alex Danvers. | 所有外星人都值得拥有一个艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[35:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:43] | Jensen. Hey, is there something you want to say to me? | 詹森 你有什么想和我说的吗 |
[35:46] | No, ma’am. Everything’s copacetic. | 没有 女士 一切都好 |
[35:49] | Good. I’d like an update every hour. | 很好 每小时向我汇报一次 |
[35:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[35:54] | Fellow citizens of America, | 美国的同胞们 |
[35:56] | these are complicated times. | 现在局势复杂 |
[36:00] | Some of you are confused, many of you are scared. | 你们之中有些人困惑 很多人害怕 |
[36:04] | You just found out that the President of the United States | 你们刚刚发现 美国总统 |
[36:06] | is not from Northern Iowa, like you thought. | 并不像你们所想的那样来自北爱荷华 |
[36:09] | She’s from a planet somewhere out in the vast universe. | 她来自地球外广阔宇宙中的某个星球 |
[36:12] | Many of you feel betrayed because you were lied to. | 你们很多人因为总统撒谎而感觉被背叛了 |
[36:15] | President Marsdin took responsibility for that. | 马斯丁总统也承担了后果 |
[36:18] | She resigned from office. | 她辞职了 |
[36:21] | But the fear that’s spreading in this country like wildfire | 但这个国家的恐惧如星火燎原般扩散 |
[36:24] | isn’t because the president lied. | 并不是因为总统撒了谎 |
[36:27] | It’s because she comes from some place different. | 而是因为她来自不同的地方 |
[36:29] | All of you know that I am also from a different place, | 你们都知道我也来自一个不同的地方 |
[36:33] | another planet. | 另一个星球 |
[36:35] | But I’ve lived here long enough to know | 但是我在这里生活了很久 |
[36:36] | that it doesn’t matter where we were born | 久到已经明白出生地并不要紧 |
[36:38] | because we are all the same. | 因为我们都是一样的 |
[36:41] | The character of a person or alien | 地球人人或外星人的角色 |
[36:45] | is not defined by where we are from, | 并非由出生地定义的 |
[36:47] | but by what we do. | 而是由行为定义的 |
[36:49] | The people that exposed President Marsdin wanted to divide us. | 爆料马斯丁总统的人想要分裂我们 |
[36:53] | They want us to turn on one another, | 他们想让我们攻击彼此 |
[36:56] | live in fear, grow in hate. | 生于恐惧 长于怨恨 |
[36:59] | But I know we are better than that. | 但是我知道我们不会沦落至此 |
[37:02] | I know we can work together with love and respect, | 我知道我们可以怀着爱与尊重团结在一起 |
[37:06] | treat our neighbors with kindness. | 用善良对待我们的邻居 |
[37:08] | I’m an alien and I love this planet that I am proud to call home. | 我是外星人 我爱这个我傲以为家的星球 |
[37:14] | I want what we all want, to be a good American. | 我们心愿一致 当一个好的美国人 |
[37:18] | I will stand by the new administration | 我会支持新政府 |
[37:19] | as this nation begins to heal. | 因为这个国家开始恢复正常了 |
[37:22] | And I’ll continue to protect | 我会继续像往常一样 |
[37:23] | my friends and neighbors just as I always have. | 保护我的朋友们和邻居们 |
[37:27] | I hope you will all do the same. | 我希望你们都能这样做 |
[37:41] | You think blue’s the right decision? | 你觉得蓝色是正确的决定吗 |
[37:45] | I wanted to go with red but they all told me | 我想戴红色的 但他们都告诉我 |
[37:46] | that blue was more presidential on TV. | 蓝色在电视上更彰显总统气派 |
[37:50] | I think you look very presidential, sir. You’re gonna be great. | 我觉得你很有总统气派 先生 你会很棒的 |
[37:54] | This all happened so quickly. | 这一切都发生得太快了 |
[37:58] | But I want to thank you for capturing Mercy Graves. | 但我想感谢你抓住了默茜·格雷夫斯 |
[38:02] | Well, we are still actively pursuing any of her associates. | 我们还在积极追捕她的同伙 |
[38:06] | I know fear is growing but we will overcome this. | 我知道恐惧在发酵 但我们会克服的 |
[38:13] | I, uh, I was worried you might not be behind me. | 我还担心你可能不会支持我 |
[38:16] | I know you are loyal to the president, to Olivia. | 我知道你忠于总统 忠于奥利维亚 |
[38:19] | I am loyal to this country, sir. | 我忠于这个国家 阁下 |
[38:22] | No matter who runs it. | 无论总统是谁 |
[38:24] | Well, I am honored and encouraged to have your help. | 能得到你的帮助 我很荣幸 倍受鼓舞 |
[38:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:30] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[38:33] | Uh, President Baker? Can I… | 贝克总统 我 |
[38:37] | There you go. | 好了 |
[38:39] | – You got this, sir. – Thank you. | -你能行的 阁下 -谢谢你 |
[38:45] | I accept the responsibility of the office | 我接受美国总统 |
[38:48] | of the President of the United States. | 职位的任职 |
[38:51] | – I do solemnly swear… – Jensen, hey, I’m just checking in | -我庄严宣誓 -詹森 我问一下 |
[38:53] | for an update of Mercy and Otis. | 默茜和奥蒂斯的最新情况 |
[38:57] | Agent Jensen, are you there? | 詹森特工 你在吗 |
[39:00] | …preserve to protect and defend… | 始终保护和守卫 |
[39:02] | Um, pull up the camera on that containment cell. | 调出那个牢房监控 |
[39:06] | Otis seems anxious. | 奥蒂斯看起来很焦虑 |
[39:08] | He’s been pacing around that cell for the past hour. | 他都这样走来走去一个多小时了 |
[39:10] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[39:12] | Look at that. | 看那 |
[39:14] | That’s a stutter step. | 那有一个停顿 |
[39:15] | He’s not tripping, that’s a glitch. | 他没被绊到 那是个小故障 |
[39:19] | The security feed’s been breached. | 安保摄像信息被破坏了 |
[39:22] | It’s a hologram. | 那只是一个全息图 |
[39:31] | This is some crowd, isn’t it? | 人挺多的 对吗 |
[39:40] | How many of you lost your jobs yesterday? | 有多少人昨天失业 |
[39:44] | I did. | 我失业了 |
[39:45] | I know it’s a lot of hands. | 我知道有很多人 |
[39:47] | I’m so sorry. And if I’m being honest, | 我很抱歉 老实说 |
[39:50] | I’m right there with you. | 我与你们同在 |
[39:52] | Let me ask you another question. | 让我再问你们一个问题 |
[39:53] | How many of you have lost your home to an alien attack? | 有多少人因为外星人攻击而失去了家园 |
[39:57] | How many of your children still have nightmares? | 有多少人的孩子还在做噩梦 |
[39:59] | How many of you have gone looking for a job? | 你们中有多少人去找过工作 |
[40:01] | A job that you desperately need. | 一份你急需的工作 |
[40:03] | But you don’t get that job. Why? | 但你又没能得到它 为什么 |
[40:06] | Because you don’t have super strength. | 因为你没有超能力 |
[40:09] | The law says, “No discrimination.” | 法律要求”不歧视” |
[40:11] | But, of course, it’s always | 但是 当然 总说 |
[40:12] | “Protect the aliens, protect the aliens.” | “保护外星人 保卫外星人” |
[40:14] | Who’s going to protect us? | 谁来保护我们 |
[40:18] | Surely not the government. | 肯定不会是政府 |
[40:20] | Who allowed an alien to | 谁会允许一个外星人 |
[40:21] | become the President of the United States? | 来当美国的总统 |
[40:26] | – Doesn’t that scare you? – Yeah. | -你不害怕吗 -害怕 |
[40:28] | That’s weird that it should scare you | 这会吓到你 真奇怪 |
[40:30] | because Supergirl says that you should have hope. | 因为超女说要心怀希望 |
[40:32] | It’s easy for her to say, she’s an alien. | 站着说话不腰疼 她是个外星人 |
[40:34] | Do you know what I want you to feel? | 你们知道我想让你们感受到什么吗 |
[40:36] | I want you to feel fear. | 我想你们感到恐惧 |
[40:39] | – It might energize you. – Yeah. | -这可能会激励你 -是的 |
[40:41] | Because when the highest office of this country | 因为当这个国家的最高职位 |
[40:44] | can be infiltrated and occupied by an alien, | 被一个外星人所占据 |
[40:48] | – none of us are safe. – No. | -没有人是安全的 -没人安全 |
[40:50] | All of them have super powers. | 她们都有超能力 |
[40:51] | Which one of you alone is strong enough to protect yourself | 外星人一旦发起进攻 |
[40:55] | should that alien decide to attack, and they will! | 你们谁有能力一个人保护自己 |
[40:59] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[41:00] | So what do we do? | 所以我们要做什么 |
[41:03] | Because we can come together | 我们要团结一心 |
[41:06] | and we can tear out this alien | 我们可以消灭这个 |
[41:07] | disease that threatens to poison our world, | 威胁着我们世界的外星毒瘤 |
[41:09] | we can invite them to return to the planets that they came from | 我们可以要求他们从哪来回哪去 |
[41:14] | and we can restore health | 我们的国家就可以 |
[41:16] | and vitality and security to this country. | 恢复健康 重现活力 再度安全 |
[41:20] | And I, as your Agent of Liberty, | 而我 作为你们自由的代表 |
[41:24] | will stand with you | 我与你们同在 |
[41:25] | as we dare to put Earth first! | 因为我们敢把地球放在第一位 |
[41:32] | Let me hear you say it. | 让我听见你们的呼声 |
[41:33] | Earth first! Earth first! Earth first! | 地球第一 地球第一 地球第一 |