时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course. | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | And by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become… Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect this planet I call my home | 保护这颗我称之为家园的星球 |
[00:32] | from anyone that means to cause it harm. | 不受任何人的伤害 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | As I step down, | 我辞职之后 |
[00:42] | I put my full confidence in Vice President Baker | 将由副总统贝克担任总司令 |
[00:45] | as Commander-in-Chief. | 我对他充满信心 |
[00:47] | The climate towards the aliens is changing. | 大众对外星人的态度正在改变 |
[00:50] | But I cannot fight with you. I’m sorry. | 但我不能和你并肩作战 抱歉 |
[00:52] | Those roaches want to be us, Agent Jensen. | 那些蟑螂想要变成我们 詹森特工 |
[00:56] | They came for our planet. | 他们为了我们的星球而来 |
[00:57] | And your job is to protect that. | 而你的工作是保护我们的星球 |
[01:00] | Your assistance will be greatly noted. | 十分感谢你们的帮助 |
[01:02] | Earth first. | 地球第一 |
[01:21] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[01:22] | It’s a Kryptonite contamination alarm. | 是氪石污染警报 |
[01:25] | Find out where. | 查出污染源的位置 |
[01:27] | Supergirl, we’ve got a Kryptonite alert | 超女 我们收到了来自纳市的 |
[01:29] | – somewhere in National City. – Director Danvers… | -氪石警报 -丹弗斯局长 |
[01:31] | You’re gonna need to stay back | 在我们查明情况之前 |
[01:31] | until we figure out what we’re dealing with. | 你暂时不要回来 |
[01:32] | – Alex. – What? | -艾丽克斯 -怎么了 |
[01:34] | It’s not just National City. It’s everywhere. | 不仅是纳欣诺市 氪石到处都是 |
[01:39] | Supergirl, do you read me? | 超女 你收到了吗 |
[01:41] | Earth first! Earth first! Earth first! | 地球第一 地球第一 地球第一 |
[01:49] | – Alex. – J’onn! | -艾丽克斯 -荣恩 |
[01:51] | The atmosphere was just seeded with Kryptonite. | 大气中布满了氪石 |
[01:53] | – What? – Look, I’m not sure how it happened, | -什么 -虽然我不清楚是怎么造成的 |
[01:54] | but Supergirl was flying back from D.C. | 但超女之前在从特区往回赶 |
[01:56] | and now, I can’t get her on her comms. | 我现在联系不上她了 |
[01:58] | She’s way out in the atmosphere, J’onn, | 她身处遥远的大气之中 荣恩 |
[01:59] | and the last known signal from her was in Nevada. | 最后一次探测到她的信号是在内华达州 |
[02:02] | I’m on it. | 我去找她 |
[02:16] | Come on, Supergirl. | 快出现 超女 |
[02:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[02:20] | I’ve got her. | 我找到她了 |
[02:24] | She’s falling fast. | 她在急速下坠 |
[02:26] | Come on, J’onn, where are you? | 荣恩 你在哪里 |
[02:27] | – He’s too far. – He’ll make it. | -他离得太远了 -他会找到她的 |
[02:30] | If he doesn’t, with the Kryptonite radiation, | 如果他找不到 这么强的氪石辐射 |
[02:31] | the impact will kill her. | 会要了她的命 |
[02:35] | Come on. Get our girl. | 加油 找到超女 |
[03:00] | I’ve got you. | 我找到你了 |
[03:03] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[03:09] | Alex, she’s in bad shape. I’m coming in hot. | 艾丽克斯 她情况不妙 我这就赶回去 |
[03:22] | Oh, no, no. | 糟糕 |
[03:24] | We need to get her to a clean room, stat. | 我们要尽快把她转移到干净的房间 |
[03:26] | It won’t do any good. | 那样也没用 |
[03:27] | The entire atmosphere was irradiated in an instant. | 整个大气瞬间遭到了辐射 |
[03:31] | – Nowhere is safe. – We have to do something. | -哪儿都不安全 -我们必须想想办法 |
[03:33] | Yellow sun radiation should help. | 黄太阳辐射应该有帮助 |
[03:35] | Yeah, okay, let’s do it. | 好 我们这就去 |
[03:41] | What could do something like this? | 什么东西能造成这种后果 |
[03:43] | The lead dispersal device. | 铅粉散播器 |
[03:45] | The one that we used to knock out the Daxamites? | 我们用来击溃达克萨姆人的那台仪器 |
[03:47] | Yeah, unlikely. That device is here under lock and key. | 不太可能 那台设备被锁在部里 |
[03:49] | Only a DEO Agent could… | 只有超查部特工才能… |
[03:52] | Jensen. | 詹森 |
[03:54] | What about Astra’s anti-Kryptonite shield? | 阿斯特拉的反氪石护盾呢 |
[03:56] | You have an anti-Kryptonite shield? | 你们还有反氪石护盾吗 |
[03:57] | Winn adapted it for moments just like this. | 温对它做了改造 就为了在这种时候派上用场 |
[03:59] | It can leech the Kryptonite out of her system. | 它可以将她体内的氪石清理干净 |
[04:00] | – Vault 97. – I’ll get it. | -在97号保险库 -我去拿 |
[04:02] | Activate the sun lamps. | 启动太阳灯 |
[04:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:06] | What did he mean “Jensen”? | 他刚才说的”詹森”是什么意思 |
[04:08] | We had a security breach. | 我们出现了安全漏洞 |
[04:11] | The President’s attackers, they escaped custody, | 总统的袭击者越狱了 |
[04:12] | and one of our DEO recruits, he helped them. | 一名超查部的新特工帮了他们 |
[04:16] | J’onn, I can fix this. | 荣恩 我能解决这件事 |
[04:19] | I can fix her. | 我也能治好她 |
[04:21] | I am not losing my sister today. | 我一定要让我妹妹好起来 |
[04:26] | I’ve got it. | 我拿来了 |
[04:30] | She’s seizing. | 她惊厥了 |
[04:34] | – Why isn’t it working? – It just needs more time. | -为什么不起作用呢 -要等一会才行 |
[04:39] | What kind of person is capable of doing this? | 什么样的人能做出这种事 |
[04:42] | Now, in each and every one of you, | 在你们每个人的心中 |
[04:44] | there is a light, a spirit | 都有一束光 一种精神 |
[04:46] | that cannot be snuffed out. | 无法被扼杀 |
[04:49] | That won’t give up. | 不肯放弃 |
[04:51] | I will never abandon you. | 我绝不会抛弃你们 |
[04:53] | And I am doing everything I can to fight for you | 我在竭尽所能为你们而战 |
[04:55] | but I can’t do it alone. | 但我一个人的力量不够 |
[04:57] | I need your help again. | 我也需要你们的帮助 |
[04:58] | I need you to hope. | 我需要你们怀有希望 |
[05:01] | Yeah, sure. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:02] | We can all leap tall buildings in a single bound. | 我们都能一步跃过大楼 |
[05:05] | You will remember that you can all be… | 你们能记得你们都可以成为英雄 |
[05:06] | And we can punch him into the middle of next week. | 我们还可以把他打得不省人事 |
[05:10] | I was watching that. | 我正看着呢 |
[05:12] | More like hate-watching it. | 是边看边骂吧 |
[05:13] | George. Dad, I think it’s quite enough. | 乔治别说话 老爸 我觉得看得已经够多了 |
[05:15] | Show that speech over and over again | 电视上不断地重播这段讲话 |
[05:17] | like it was the Gettysburg Address. | 就好像这是葛底斯堡演说一样 |
[05:19] | Project Maniac was weeks ago. | “疯子计划”都过去好几周了 |
[05:22] | – It’s “Myriad.” – Oh, that’s right. | -是”大清洗” -哦对 |
[05:25] | Project Myriad. | 大清洗计划 |
[05:28] | Stupid name. | 什么破名字 |
[05:30] | And who was responsible? | 那是谁的责任呢 |
[05:32] | Other roaches from her home planet. | 从她母星来的其他蟑螂 |
[05:34] | Pete, we don’t talk like that in this house. | 彼得 请不要在家里说那种话 |
[05:37] | No, it’s fine. I hear it at school sometimes. | 没关系 我在学校有时候也会听到 |
[05:39] | What’s the problem? Just saying that, | 这有什么问题 我的意思是 |
[05:41] | you know, aliens are resilient like cockroaches. | 外星人像打不死的小强 |
[05:46] | A planet may die, | 虽然母星毁灭了 |
[05:47] | but they survive and infest someone else’s. | 但是他们活了下来 继续危害别处 |
[05:50] | – Dad! – What? | -爸 -怎么了 |
[05:52] | Supergirl’s family invades our planet | 超女的家族入侵了地球 |
[05:55] | with the power of gods. | 他们拥有诸神的力量 |
[05:57] | And all of us little people are just supposed to sit back, | 而我们这些小人类就该甩手不管 |
[05:59] | relax and have hope? | 放松心态 怀有希望吗 |
[06:01] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[06:02] | Meanwhile, our president offers them all amnesty? | 而且我们的总统还赦免了他们所有人 |
[06:06] | Amnesty. | 赦免 |
[06:08] | So, you tell me, Georgie, | 告诉我 乔治 |
[06:11] | how deep does this conspiracy go? | 这个阴谋到底有多深 |
[06:18] | Ben, I think, maybe, you should drive your dad to work. | 本 你该送你爸去上班了 |
[06:26] | Firing up that alien factory across the street today. | 我今天就把街对面的外星人工厂给烧了 |
[06:30] | Two dozen known alien worlds, | 在已知的二十多个外星世界里 |
[06:31] | and Nth metal is just the strongest material | N金属是目前为止引入地球的 |
[06:33] | brought to Earth from any one of them, by far. | 最坚硬的材料 |
[06:35] | It’s… Gotta think of the good it can do. | 你得想想它的好处才行 |
[06:37] | Cars, skyscrapers… | 可以造车 盖摩天大楼 |
[06:39] | It doesn’t even have a vowel. | 它连名字读起来都那么拗口 |
[06:42] | It’s supposed to hold up skyscrapers? | 你还指望它能支撑住摩天大楼吗 |
[06:45] | We lost the Luthor Corporation contract last week. | 我们上周没拿到卢瑟公司的合同 |
[06:49] | – What? – I had to shutter two blast furnaces. | -什么 -我被迫关掉了两座高炉 |
[06:53] | Taking on statue commissions just to make ends meet. | 接了一些铸雕像的活 勉强维持着 |
[06:56] | What if you retrofitted the factory | 你何不革新一下工厂技术 |
[06:58] | to process Nth metal? | 加工N金属呢 |
[06:59] | You could retrain your employees. | 你可以重新培训员工 |
[07:00] | This town was built on steel. | 这座城市建于钢铁之上 |
[07:02] | American steel. | 美国钢铁 |
[07:04] | You rip out that foundation, | 如果你把这层地基抽掉的话 |
[07:06] | and everything will crumble around it. | 周围的一切都会随之坍塌 |
[07:08] | You mark my words. | 你记住我的话 |
[07:10] | People thought textiles would be the end of modern society, | 人们本以为纺织业就是现代社会的尽头了 |
[07:12] | but the Industrial Revolution, | 可是工业革命 |
[07:14] | it created unprecedented opportunities– | 创造了前所未有的机会 |
[07:16] | I’m not one of your students, Ben. | 我不是你的学生 本 |
[07:18] | And I’ll remind you, | 我提醒你 |
[07:19] | it was called a “revolution” for a reason. | 它被称为”革命”是有原因的 |
[07:22] | And I’ll also remind you, | 我还要提醒你 |
[07:24] | that steel is what paid for that | 正是炼钢赚来的钱 |
[07:25] | fancy college education of yours, | 支付了你的大学学费 |
[07:27] | that you seem to only wanna use when you wanna | 但你似乎只有在赐教你老爸的时候 |
[07:28] | condescend to your old man. | 才舍得搬出你的大学教育 |
[07:31] | Worth every penny. Right, Dad? | 我的大学念得很值 对吧 老爸 |
[07:33] | Not so much. | 不太值 |
[07:36] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[07:39] | You’re the strongest guy I know. | 你是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[07:41] | You’re stronger than Nth metal. | 比N金属还强 |
[07:42] | Your workers are strong, too. I just… | 你的工人们也很坚强 我… |
[07:44] | You’re gonna figure something out. It’s gonna be okay. | 你会想出办法 渡过难关的 |
[07:48] | You’ll see. | 你等着瞧好了 |
[07:51] | Come on, come on. Come on, let’s go stop them. | 快走 快走 咱们去拦住他们 |
[07:56] | We’ve gotta shut down those aliens. | 我们要让那群外星人关门歇业 |
[07:58] | – Stop those roaches! – Hurry up! | -拦住那些蟑螂 -快点 |
[08:05] | Stop that truck! | 拦住那辆卡车 |
[08:10] | Get down! | 下来 |
[08:11] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[08:13] | Thack! Thack, what the hell is going on here? | 萨克 萨克 这到底是怎么回事 |
[08:14] | We’re not gonna let them kill this town, Ben. | 我们不能让他们毁了这座城市 本 |
[08:16] | – What? No! – We won’t let them. | -什么 不 -我们不能让他们得逞 |
[08:17] | Wait! No, no, no, no. | 等等 不不不 |
[08:21] | Dad! Dad, you gotta stop this. | 爸 爸 你得出面阻止 |
[08:23] | They’re your employees. They’ll listen to you. | 他们是你的员工 他们听你的 |
[08:26] | – Dad! – Please! | -爸 -拜托 |
[08:27] | We are workers, same as you. | 我们也是工人 跟你们一样 |
[08:30] | He’s got spikes! | 他有尖刺 |
[08:33] | No! No! No, no, no. | 不 不要 不要 |
[08:35] | Guys, guys, listen to me! It’s just the way he looks! | 伙计们 听我说 他就长这个样子 |
[08:37] | It’s just the way he looks! It’s okay, it’s okay. | 他就长这个样子 没关系 没关系 |
[08:38] | – I come in peace! – Okay, let’s just all calm down. | -我是和平主义 -好了 大家都冷静 |
[08:41] | And be reasonable. | 都讲点道理 |
[08:47] | I didn’t mean to! | 我不是故意的 |
[08:49] | I didn’t mean to! I didn’t mean to! | 我不是故意的 我不是故意的 |
[08:55] | Someone call an ambulance! | 谁去叫救护车 |
[09:06] | Hey, stay with me. Stay with me. | 撑着点 撑着点 |
[09:19] | Is it Supergirl? | 是超女吗 |
[09:21] | No. Agent Alex Danvers. FBI. | 不 是联调局的艾丽克斯·丹弗斯特工 |
[09:24] | Supergirl got called away. Afraid you’re stuck with me. | 超女被叫走了 恐怕只能由我来照顾你了 |
[09:27] | Is it… is it bad? | 伤得很严重吗 |
[09:29] | Not half as bad as what you and your friends did to that Bravik. | 远不及你和你朋友对那个巴维克人下手狠 |
[09:32] | What? No, no, no. No, I was just– | 什么 不不不 我只是… |
[09:34] | I was trying to help | 我是想帮忙的 |
[09:35] | but our guys are just angry. They are scared, they’re– | 但是我们的人很愤怒 还很害怕 |
[09:37] | – Your guys? – My family, | -你们的人 -我的家人 |
[09:39] | we own the steel factory across the way. | 街对面的钢铁工厂是我们家开的 |
[09:42] | The workers, they’re very good people. | 那些工人 他们都是好人 |
[09:44] | Oh, they are lucky people. | 他们也很幸运 |
[09:46] | Because Supergirl went very, very easy on them. | 因为超女对他们下手非常轻 |
[09:49] | Keep it clean, change the bandage often, | 保持伤口清洁 勤换绷带 |
[09:52] | and stay out of trouble. | 别再惹麻烦了 |
[09:53] | Went very, very easy on them? | 对他们下手非常轻 |
[10:01] | The FBI are supposed to work for the people. | 联调局应该为人民服务 |
[10:03] | Indeed, we work for the American people | 确实 我们为美国人民服务 |
[10:05] | and per the Alien Amnesty Act– | 而根据《外星人赦免法》 |
[10:06] | Alien. Alien? | 外星 外星人 |
[10:10] | The man your workers just attacked is an American. | 你的工人们袭击的是一名美国人 |
[10:12] | He has just as much right to work here safely as you. | 他与你一样拥有安全工作的权利 |
[10:14] | He impaled my son with a freak spike. | 他用尖刺射伤了我的儿子 |
[10:17] | I think you’re talking about | 我想你所说的是 |
[10:18] | his biological defense mechanism. | 他的生物防御机制 |
[10:19] | Biological what? It was an assault! | 生物什么 那是故意袭击 |
[10:22] | What do you call this? | 那你管这叫什么 |
[10:27] | Supergirl was just attacked | 超女刚刚在菲戈大街与第八大街 |
[10:29] | with stolen alien weaponry on Fig and 8th. | 遭到了失窃外星武器的袭击 |
[10:31] | Winn said that she’s okay, but… | 温说她没事 但是… |
[10:33] | All right. Let’s move it out! Let’s go. | 好了 咱们走 走吧 |
[10:35] | How are you doing, buddy? Are you all right? | 你怎么样 儿子 还好吗 |
[10:39] | Why in the world is the FBI working with Supergirl? | 为什么联调局会与超女合作 |
[10:42] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[10:43] | why are they working against us? | 为什么他们要一同对抗我们 |
[10:50] | See if we can do something for the children’s hospital. | 看看我们能不能为儿童医院做点事 |
[10:52] | Maybe a fundraising gala would help? | 或许举办一场募捐晚会能有帮助 |
[10:55] | Ms. Luthor, could I have a word with you? | 卢瑟女士 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[10:56] | Please. It’s about my father’s company, | 求你了 是关于我父亲的公司 |
[10:58] | Lockwood Family Steel. | 洛克伍德家族钢厂 |
[11:00] | Wait, wait, it’s okay. | 等等 没事的 |
[11:03] | Hi, how can I help you? | 我有什么能帮到你 |
[11:05] | Hi, I am so sorry to ambush you like this. | 真抱歉这样拦下你 |
[11:07] | You’re not exactly an easy person to reach. | 但要联系到你可不容易 |
[11:08] | Well, that’s by design, but… | 我是有意如此的 不过… |
[11:11] | Lockwood Steel. You’re Peter Lockwood’s son? | 洛克伍德钢铁 你是彼得·洛克伍德的儿子 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I’m Ben Lockwood and, uh… | 是的 我是本·洛克伍德 |
[11:16] | Okay. For 20 years, Lockwood Steel has been used | 好吧 二十年来 洛克伍德钢铁被应用于 |
[11:20] | in some of Luthor Corp’s most successful products. | 卢瑟公司的多个成功产品 |
[11:23] | Well, yeah, that is true, | 是的 没错 |
[11:24] | but in case you weren’t aware, we are rebranding. | 但我要提醒你的是 我们正在重塑品牌 |
[11:27] | And in order for L-Corp to remain successful, | 为了让L公司继续保持成功 |
[11:28] | it has to stay current. | 它必须跟上时代 |
[11:30] | Steel made with Nth metal is the future. | N金属制成的钢铁才是未来 |
[11:32] | Shouldn’t the past matter, too? | 历史难道不是也很重要吗 |
[11:34] | Look at it this way. This is an opportunity for your father | 你可以这么看 你父亲可以借此机会 |
[11:36] | to modernize the plant, and his work force. | 对工厂和工人进行现代化改革 |
[11:39] | Well, yeah, but those machines cost millions of dollars. | 是的 但我们工厂的机器耗费了上百万美元 |
[11:42] | Your father is a businessman, and a good one. | 你父亲是个生意人 而且很有生意头脑 |
[11:45] | Just because it’s the march of progress, | 进步的大军行动起来了 |
[11:46] | doesn’t mean he has to be left behind. | 不意味着他就要被落下 |
[11:55] | Manifest Destiny. | 昭昭天命 |
[11:57] | That was the name of America’s unstoppable push west | 这是美国19世纪中叶不可阻挡的 |
[11:59] | during the mid 1800s. It’s “Progress…” | “西进运动”的口号 是”进步” |
[12:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna go off script a little bit. | 我想要脱稿讲点东西 |
[12:13] | Progress. What do we think of progress? | 进步 你们怎么看待进步 |
[12:17] | Without continual growth and progress, | 没有持续的发展与进步 |
[12:20] | notions such as improvement, achievement, and success, | 改善 成就与成功之类的概念 |
[12:23] | have no meaning. | 就没有意义 |
[12:25] | That’s not me. That’s Ben Franklin. | 这不是我说的 是本·富兰克林 |
[12:26] | But my point is, | 但我要说的重点是 |
[12:28] | ever since the beginning, | 自从建国开始 |
[12:29] | our leaders had been obsessed with progress. | 我们的领袖就执迷于进步 |
[12:32] | But can you tell me what’s so great about it? | 但你能告诉我进步有什么好处吗 |
[12:34] | Well, the discovery of the New World, | 发现了新大陆 |
[12:35] | that’s progress, right? | 这也是进步 对吗 |
[12:36] | For Spain and Columbus. | 对西班牙和哥伦布来说是 |
[12:38] | No so much for the Native Americans. | 对美洲原住民来说可不是 |
[12:40] | President Marsdin’s Alien Amnesty Act. | 马斯丁总统的《外星人赦免法》 |
[12:43] | Is that progress? | 那是进步吗 |
[12:45] | I think it’s progress, right? Of course, it is. | 我认为是进步 对吗 当然是 |
[12:49] | But I know some Americans who don’t think so. | 但我知道一些美国人不这样认为 |
[12:52] | In fact, I know some Americans who are worse off for it. | 事实上 我知道一些美国人因此过得更糟 |
[12:57] | So, what’s my point? | 我想表达什么观点呢 |
[12:59] | The next time someone tells you how great progress is, | 下次有人告诉你进步有多伟大时 |
[13:01] | I want you to stop a moment, I want you to think | 我希望你能停下想一想 |
[13:05] | about who paid the price for it. | 是谁为进步付出了代价 |
[13:10] | Okay, get out of here, get out of here. | 好了 下课了 都出去吧 |
[13:21] | The fallout continues for Biomax Technology | 生极科技事件仍未降温 |
[13:24] | exposed last month for touting a fraudulent, | 该公司上个月被曝光欺骗消费者 |
[13:26] | and possibly fatal design… | 该设计可能致命 |
[13:28] | Dad! What are you doing home? | 爸 你怎么回家了 |
[13:31] | I shut it down. | 我把它关了 |
[13:34] | – Oh, not another blaster. – Whole factory. | -又关了一座高炉 -是整间工厂 |
[13:38] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | He went to the bank for the loan. They said no. | 他去银行贷款 被拒绝了 |
[13:43] | Hell with them and everyone else. | 让他们去死 所有人去死 |
[13:44] | Oh, God, Dad, um… | 天啊 爸 |
[13:47] | – I am so sorry. – Spare me. | -我很遗憾 -少来 |
[13:51] | This is what happens when you’re too soft, | 做人太软弱 不肯起身抗争 |
[13:53] | when you don’t stand up and fight. | 就是这个下场 |
[13:55] | Fight… Dad, fight who? | 抗争 爸 和谁抗争 |
[13:57] | – You know who. – The roaches. | -你知道和谁 -那些害虫 |
[13:59] | – George! – George! | -乔治 -乔治 |
[14:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:01] | Okay, we might not have much, | 好吧 我们或许积蓄不多 |
[14:05] | but we still have the house. We can… | 但我们还有这幢房子 我们可以… |
[14:07] | We can get a second mortgage. I’m gonna go talk to the bank. | 我们可以做第二抵押 我去和银行谈 |
[14:10] | Talk. That’s mostly what you do, right? | 谈 你就只会谈 对不对 |
[14:12] | Talk, talk, talk. | 谈谈谈 |
[14:14] | When what you should be doing, | 可你真正该做的 |
[14:16] | is go out there– and be a man. | 是出去拿出点男人样 |
[14:18] | Dad, calm down, all right? | 爸 冷静点 好吗 |
[14:19] | You’re drunk. | 你喝多了 |
[14:24] | People of Earth, do not be afraid. | 地球人 不要惊慌 |
[14:28] | We come in peace. | 我们为和平而来 |
[14:29] | We have crossed a sea of stars | 我们跨越星海 |
[14:31] | in order to bring you a new way… | 来带你们走上一条新的道路 |
[14:33] | You were saying? | 你接着说啊 |
[14:34] | …A better way. | 更好的道路 |
[14:45] | Look at that. Gin rummy. | 瞧瞧 金罗美 |
[14:48] | Okay, I’m 100% sure you’re cheating. | 你肯定出老千了 |
[14:50] | Okay, so, what have we got? This is maybe a week of food, | 我们情况如何 这些食物大概够吃一周 |
[14:53] | maybe two if we ration it. | 限量配给的话或许够吃两周 |
[14:55] | Yeah, but we’re running out of water. | 是啊 但水就快用光了 |
[14:56] | We have three, maybe four days. | 大概还能用三四天 |
[14:58] | Didn’t we fill the tub? | 我们之前没把浴缸装满水吗 |
[15:00] | Yes. | 装了 |
[15:03] | I think maybe we should leave. | 我想我们或许应该离开 |
[15:04] | Leave? | 离开 |
[15:06] | – This is our home. – Yeah, it is, | -可这是我们的家 -是啊 |
[15:09] | but it’s quickly running out of food and water. | 但很快就要断粮断水了 |
[15:11] | There is nowhere for us to go. | 我们无处可去 |
[15:12] | The Daxamites have set up checkpoints. | 达克萨姆人设立了检查点 |
[15:14] | Okay, then we drive as far as we can. | 好吧 那我们能开多远开多远 |
[15:16] | Maybe we can sneak around the checkpoints, get to Coast City | 或许我们能避开检查点 到沿海城市 |
[15:17] | but we have to try something. | 但我们必须试试看 |
[15:19] | Try something? Yeah. | 试试看 是啊 |
[15:22] | How about we try this? How about we stay | 我们为什么不试试这样 为什么不留下 |
[15:25] | and we fight for what’s ours? | 为属于我们的东西抗争 |
[15:27] | This is our home, Ben. We’re not refugees. | 这是我们的家 本 我们不是难民 |
[15:30] | Dad, just wait here. | 爸 我们就在这等着 |
[15:32] | Supergirl will come and save us. | 超女会来救我们的 |
[15:33] | No! No, she won’t, | 不 她不会的 |
[15:35] | because Supergirl is an alien just like the invaders. | 因为超女和那些入侵者一样是外星人 |
[15:38] | And fight, Dad? Fight with what? | 抗争 爸 用什么抗争 |
[15:41] | Because all we have is right here. | 我们的全部家当都在这里 |
[15:44] | But you know what? That’s okay. | 但你知道吗 没关系 |
[15:45] | Because we’re a family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[15:47] | And we can come together as a family. | 我们可以一家人齐心合力 |
[15:51] | So, Dad, you and Georgie get the bags. | 爸 你和乔治去拿包 |
[15:52] | Lydia, ready the car. I’ll get the supplies. | 莉迪娅 去发动车子 我去拿补给品 |
[15:55] | Hey, listen. We can do this. | 听我说 我们能挺过去的 |
[16:15] | You’re a good man, Ben Lockwood. | 你是个好男人 本·洛克伍德 |
[16:19] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也是个好妻子 |
[16:26] | Go! | 快走 |
[16:43] | – Get back! – Go! Go! | -后退 -快走 快走 |
[16:54] | My bike! | 我的单车 |
[16:55] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[17:07] | You’re safe, now. | 你们安全了 |
[17:10] | They’re gone… | 他们走了 |
[17:29] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[17:33] | All right, long beard, go ahead. | 大胡子 问吧 |
[17:35] | With the White House renovations coming along, | 随着白宫翻修工作的开始 |
[17:37] | what color is the President intending to paint the Blue Room? | 总统想把蓝屋粉刷成什么颜色 |
[17:40] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[17:42] | Can somebody please bring me some Ibuprofen? | 谁能给我拿点止痛药来吗 |
[17:44] | I feel a bit of a headache coming on. | 我觉得有点头疼 |
[17:46] | Mr. Olsen? | 奥尔森先生 |
[17:47] | Eve, can you make sure that we have a reporter downtown | 伊芙 你能确认一下市区银行抢劫案现场 |
[17:49] | for the bank robbery? | 是否有我们的记者吗 |
[17:50] | We can’t expect Kara to be everywhere, all over– | 我们不能指望卡拉全城到处跑 |
[17:52] | This is Professor Lockwood from NCU. | 这位是纳市大学的洛克伍德教授 |
[17:55] | Remember he asked for five minutes? | 记不记得他要求与你进行五分钟的会面 |
[17:57] | Right. | 对 |
[17:58] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你肯这么仓促地与我见面 |
[18:01] | Not a problem. I always have time for our subscribers. | 没问题 我总是有时间接见我们的读者 |
[18:03] | – Please have a seat. – Yeah. | -请坐 -好 |
[18:06] | What can I help you with? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[18:07] | Well, I’ll just ask you. | 那我就直接问了 |
[18:10] | Why doesn’t CatCo cover the impact of extraterrestrial attacks | 凯特科为什么不报道外星人攻击 |
[18:15] | on your average citizen? | 对普通公民的影响 |
[18:17] | I’m surprised to hear you say that | 听你这么说我很惊讶 |
[18:18] | because we make our best effort | 因为我们尽了最大的努力 |
[18:20] | to cover every side of every story. | 去报道每条新闻的每个侧面 |
[18:22] | And our coverage on the Daxamite invasion | 我们对达克萨姆人入侵以及余波的报道 |
[18:25] | and its aftermath did win us a Pulitzer. | 还为我们赢得了普利策奖 |
[18:28] | I’m aware of that. It’s a very beautifully-written article, | 这我知道 那是篇文笔优美的文章 |
[18:30] | but it treats the story like it’s over and done with. | 但它写得好像这件事完结了似的 |
[18:33] | In my neighborhood, people have lost their jobs, | 在我住的社区里 人们丢了工作 |
[18:35] | people have lost possessions, people have lost… | 损失了财产 失去了… |
[18:39] | People have lost their homes. | 失去了家园 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry, it’s been a hell of a week. | 对不起 这周坏事频发 |
[18:43] | Let me just blow your mind here, okay? | 那我说一些令你吃惊的事吧 |
[18:45] | Home owner’s insurance. | 业主保险 |
[18:46] | Did you know that it doesn’t actually cover alien invasion? | 你知道外星人入侵其实不在保险范围内吗 |
[18:49] | – Who knew? – We did, | -谁知道呢 -我们知道 |
[18:50] | because we covered that in our business section. | 因为我们在商业版里报道过 |
[18:51] | Right, and that’s all the way in the back, | 对 但那是很久以前的事了 |
[18:53] | and it turns the common person into numbers and statistics. | 它把普通人变成了数字和统计数据 |
[18:56] | I am here to tell you that there are people | 我来这是告诉你 在这些数字的背后 |
[18:58] | behind these numbers. | 是活生生的人 |
[19:00] | People who are hurting, | 那些人正在受苦 |
[19:01] | and it would be so very helpful | 如果你们也能报道他们的事 |
[19:03] | if you would just tell their stories, too. | 那会帮上他们的大忙 |
[19:06] | Professor Lockwood, I appreciate your position, | 洛克伍德教授 很感谢你的立场 |
[19:09] | and I’m very sorry for what you’ve been going– | 对于你的遭遇 我表示遗憾 |
[19:11] | Did you hear anything that I– | 你有听到我说的话吗 |
[19:12] | This isn’t about just me. | 这不仅关系到我 |
[19:14] | Mr. Olsen, I have Lena Luthor on the line for you. | 奥尔森先生 莉娜·卢瑟打来电话 |
[19:18] | I have to cut this short, | 我们的谈话不得不结束了 |
[19:20] | but you make some valid points | 但你提出了一些合理的观点 |
[19:22] | and I’ll bring them up to Ms. Luthor. | 我会告诉卢瑟小姐的 |
[19:24] | Lena Luthor. What the hell does she have to do with any of this? | 莉娜·卢瑟 她和这些有什么关系 |
[19:26] | I’m not sure if you heard, but she runs this place now. | 我不知道你是否听说了 她现在是这里的老板 |
[19:30] | Ms. Luthor. No, I’m not busy right now. | 卢瑟小姐 不 我现在不忙 |
[19:38] | Nativist. | 本土主义者 |
[19:39] | Term often used in a derogatory fashion | 一个常用于贬义的词 |
[19:42] | to describe those who fear the other. | 用来形容那些害怕外人的人 |
[19:45] | Question for you. | 问你们一个问题 |
[19:46] | What’s wrong with those who wish to protect their homes | 那些想要保护自己家园不受外来者入侵的人 |
[19:49] | from the outsiders? | 有错吗 |
[19:53] | Well, America is a country of immigrants. | 美国是一个移民国家 |
[19:55] | Yes, but that’s always been controversial. | 没错 但是这点一直都有争议性 |
[19:57] | You see, in 1775, Benjamin Franklin himself | 在1775年 本杰明·富兰克林本人 |
[20:00] | writes of his own fears of immigrants whom he warned, | 写到他自己对移民的恐惧 |
[20:03] | “The immigrant will never adopt our language or customs | 移民永远无法接受我们的文化或习俗 |
[20:07] | any more than he could acquire our complexion.” | 正如他们无法获得我们的肤色一样 |
[20:10] | Franklin was talking about German immigrants | 富兰克林当时说的是德国移民 |
[20:13] | back when America was still a British colony. | 而且当时美国还是英国的殖民地 |
[20:15] | I don’t see how it applies to anything. | 我看不出这话如何能套用在其他地方 |
[20:18] | I can see why this point of view would be problematic, | 我明白这个观点为什么会有问题 |
[20:21] | especially since we are talking about human immigrants. | 尤其是在我们说到人类移民的时候 |
[20:24] | Human immigrants, who, for the past 200 years, | 过去的两百年来 无论何种肤色的 |
[20:25] | made America great no matter what their complexion. | 人类移民成就了美国的伟大 |
[20:27] | But now, we welcome immigrants | 但是现在 我们欢迎的 |
[20:29] | not only from outside our borders, | 不仅是他国移民 |
[20:31] | but from beyond our atmosphere. | 还有外星移民 |
[20:33] | So, let me just ask you… | 那我问问你们 |
[20:35] | How does the human worker compete? | 人类工人如何与其竞争 |
[20:40] | Anyone? How does the human worker compete against an alien | 有人能回答吗 人类工人如何与外星人竞争 |
[20:43] | who could lift two tons of steel | 外星人毫不费力地 |
[20:46] | over its head without even breaking a sweat. | 就能将两吨重的钢铁扛在肩上 |
[20:49] | How does the human worker compete | 人类工人如何与一个 |
[20:51] | against an alien that can fly goods from one coast to the other, | 能跨海岸空运货物的外星人竞争 |
[20:54] | leaving our trucks to rust away in the sand. | 而我们的卡车就只能放着生锈 |
[20:57] | Sorry, Professor, what page are we on? | 抱歉 教授 讲到哪一页了 |
[20:58] | Ben Franklin’s fears have come to pass. | 本·富兰克林的担忧成真了 |
[21:02] | The modern immigrant cannot assimilate | 现代移民无法融入 |
[21:05] | and it’s not a question of desire, | 而这不是意愿的问题 |
[21:06] | not a question of culture, | 也不是文化的问题 |
[21:07] | it is a question of biology. And from that context… | 这是生物学的问题 就此来看 |
[21:17] | From that context, | 就此来看 |
[21:19] | I should be proud | 说我本土主义 |
[21:21] | if you were to call me a nativist. | 我会感到自豪 |
[21:26] | This isn’t nativism. It’s xenophobia. | 这不是本土主义 这是仇外 |
[21:30] | I can’t say I’m surprised to hear that | 这话从你这肤色的人嘴里说出来 |
[21:32] | from someone with your complexion. | 我一点也不意外 |
[21:46] | We’ve had another complaint about your class, Ben. | 我们又收到对你课程的投诉了 本 |
[21:49] | – Uh-oh. Millennials. – Still. | -这些年轻人啊 -但确实 |
[21:53] | It sounds like your lectures are extreme. | 你讲课似乎太极端了 |
[21:55] | Well, history is extreme, truth is extreme. | 历史是极端的 真理也是极端的 |
[21:58] | The classroom isn’t a safe space | 课堂不是一个安全港湾 |
[21:59] | where everyone gets to hear a fairy tale version of the facts. | 让老师把童话版的事实讲给学生听 |
[22:01] | And if students can’t handle perspectives | 如果学生没法接受 |
[22:03] | that are different than their own, | 与自己不同的观点 |
[22:05] | then I don’t know. Maybe they don’t belong here. | 那我也没办法 也许他们不该在这里学习 |
[22:08] | The tenure board would disagree. | 学校董事会可不这么想 |
[22:13] | – What are you saying? – You’ve been warned multiple times | -这是什么意思 -关于你课堂上的言论 |
[22:15] | about the rhetoric in your class. | 学校已经警告你很多次了 |
[22:18] | Now, we think you should take a leave of absence without pay. | 我们认为你应该无偿离职 |
[22:21] | You know what my family is going through. | 你知道我家里的情况 |
[22:23] | I can’t lose this job. | 我不能失去这份工作 |
[22:24] | You’re passing on your own prejudice | 你这是把你自己的偏见 |
[22:25] | to our students, Ben. | 教给学生 本 |
[22:28] | We’re a university, a diverse one. | 这是一所大学 一所多样化的大学 |
[22:31] | Look, I’m sorry. I’ve always liked you, | 听着 我很抱歉 我一直挺喜欢你 |
[22:36] | but you brought this on yourself. | 但这是你自找的 |
[22:38] | Dean Warren, look, I’m… | 沃伦主任 听我说 我… |
[22:48] | I still can’t believe they haven’t rounded up | 不敢相信他们竟然 |
[22:50] | all those escaped convicts from Albatross Bay. | 还没抓到从阿尔巴特洛斯湾潜逃的犯人 |
[22:52] | Honestly, after that crazy goth chick | 说实话 那疯狂哥特妹 |
[22:55] | tried frying them all in their cells | 差点把他们烤焦在监狱里 |
[22:57] | they probably deserve a little furlough. | 他们也应该休个假了 |
[23:02] | Do you know this guy? | 你认识这人吗 |
[23:04] | Professor Lockwood? Did you follow me here? | 洛克伍德教授 你跟踪我到这来的吗 |
[23:08] | Did you tattle on me, Snowflake? | 是你告我的状吗 玻璃心 |
[23:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:10] | What am I talking about? Okay, look, the complexion thing. | 我在说什么 行 我说你肤色的事 |
[23:12] | I’m sorry, I apologize, | 算我错了 我道歉 |
[23:14] | but you had to get me fired? This is my job. | 但你非得害我被开除吗 这是我的工作 |
[23:17] | This is my livelihood. I have a family! | 我的生计 我还要养家 |
[23:19] | I didn’t say anything, | 我什么都没说 |
[23:20] | but I’m not surprised someone did. | 但别人说了也不奇怪 |
[23:22] | Oh! Someone. Absolutely! Because I was so out of line! | 别人 对啊 因为我实在太过分了 |
[23:26] | Look at you. You are not okay. | 你看看你 你不正常 |
[23:28] | Okay, I don’t need your pity– | 我不用你同情 |
[23:29] | – Hey, everything okay here? – Yeah. | -没什么问题吧 -没 |
[23:33] | You’re not an alien. What are you doing here? | 你又不是外星人 来这里干嘛 |
[23:36] | It’s karaoke night. Let me ask you something. | 今天是卡拉OK之夜 我问你一下 |
[23:39] | Should I do Beastie Boys? | 我要唱野兽男孩的歌吗 |
[23:41] | Do you think I could pull that off? | 你觉得我能唱好吗 |
[23:42] | It’s either that, or Africa by Toto. | 不行的话 那就唱托托的《非洲》 |
[23:43] | That’s not really not what I’m talking about. | 我不是在跟你说这个 |
[23:45] | I’m talking about you’re human and they are not, | 我说的是 你是人类而他们不是 |
[23:47] | – and they are dangerous. – What do you mean by “They”? | -他们很危险 -你说的”他们”是什么意思 |
[23:49] | Roaches. | 小强 |
[23:52] | You don’t know what I’m talking about? She does. | 你不知道我在说什么 她知道 |
[23:55] | We don’t touch aliens. | 我们不对外星人动手动脚 |
[23:56] | Actually, you know what? We don’t touch anyone. | 告诉你吧 我们不对任何人动手动脚 |
[23:58] | So, why don’t you keep your hands to yourself | 所以你那双手最好老实点 |
[23:59] | and watch that mouth. | 嘴巴放干净点 |
[24:01] | Got it. Yeah. Earth traitor. | 行 你个地球叛徒 |
[24:05] | Thanks for the backup. | 多谢帮忙 |
[24:06] | Yeah. Anytime. | 不客气 |
[24:07] | And for the record, definitely Beastie Boys. | 顺便说下 你可一定得唱野兽男孩的 |
[24:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[24:14] | Excuse me, sir, are you a concerned citizen? | 打扰一下 先生 您关注时事吗 |
[24:15] | Hi, are you concerned for your children? | 您为孩子担忧吗 |
[24:17] | Hi, are you concerned that Supergirl works with the FBI | 您对超女和联邦调查局 |
[24:19] | to round up political enemies? | 联手对付政敌感到担忧吗 |
[24:21] | Hi, are you… You just watch it. | 您对… 看路啊 |
[24:23] | Sorry. My bad. It’s just an accident. | 抱歉 我的错 意外而已 |
[24:27] | Was it, though? | 是意外吗 |
[24:29] | – Whatever, dude. – Okay. Walk away! | -管你呢 哥们 -行 赶紧走吧 |
[24:38] | I’ll take one of those. | 给我拿一张 |
[24:44] | Keep spreading the good word, brother. | 继续传播善言啊 兄弟 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[25:00] | Oh, God. Not again. | 天 又来 |
[25:06] | – Are you safe? – We’re fine. | -你们安全吗 -我们没事 |
[25:07] | – But your dad… – Why? What about him? | -但是你父亲 -为什么 他怎么了 |
[25:09] | I can’t reach him. I don’t know where he is. | 我没法联系到他 我不知道他在哪里 |
[25:14] | I think I have an idea. | 我知道他在哪里了 |
[25:28] | Dad! Dad! | 父亲 父亲 |
[25:35] | Oh, my God. Dad! | 我的天 父亲 |
[25:37] | Dad! | 爸 |
[25:39] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你救出去的 |
[25:41] | – You can’t. – Okay. You’re right, you’re right. | -你做不到 -好的 你没错 |
[25:45] | I’m gonna lift this up, | 我会把这个举起来 |
[25:46] | and you just slip off out from under, okay? | 你就从下面钻出来 好吗 |
[25:48] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[25:50] | You’re not Supergirl. | 你不是超女 |
[25:57] | No. No. I can do this, Dad. I can get you out of here. | 不 我可以的 父亲 我可以救你出去 |
[25:59] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想你这么做 |
[26:02] | What? | 什么 |
[26:05] | Dad, what did you just say? | 父亲 你刚刚说什么 |
[26:07] | I came here on purpose, Ben. | 我故意来这里的 本 |
[26:12] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[26:14] | And this steel… | 这个钢铁 |
[26:17] | It’s my life. Always has been. | 是我的生命 一直都是 |
[26:21] | Now, its time is over, and so is mine. | 现在 它大限将至 我也是 |
[26:25] | Hey, hey, no. Don’t talk like that. | 不 别这么说 |
[26:27] | You’ve got a lot of years left. | 你还可以活许多年 |
[26:28] | Maybe, but all the good ones are long behind me. | 也许是的 但是快乐的时光早已过去 |
[26:34] | Remember how I raised you, kid. | 记住我怎么抚养你的 孩子 |
[26:36] | – And you raise Georgie the same way. – Yes, sir. | -你以同样的方式抚养乔治 -遵命 |
[26:39] | All right? You stand tall. | 记住 挺直身躯 |
[26:43] | Stand proud. You’re a Lockwood. | 自豪地活着 你姓洛克伍德 |
[26:47] | You’re human. This planet belongs to you. | 你是人类 这个星球属于你 |
[26:52] | Stand up and fight for what’s yours. | 站起来为自己的东西而战 |
[26:54] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[27:04] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[27:06] | Love you, too. Now, go, go. Be the man I raised you to be. | 我也爱你 现在快走 成为我期待的那样 |
[27:43] | Sometimes, things happen in life | 有时候 生活中发生的事 |
[27:45] | that we can’t explain. | 我们无法解释 |
[27:47] | Like a good man being sent to an early grave. | 比如一个善良的人过早去世 |
[27:52] | And when, not if, these things happen, | 这些事发生时 |
[27:55] | it can make us feel like we want to give up. | 会让我们觉得想要放弃 |
[27:57] | So, I’m very happy to read to you, | 所以 我很乐意读给你们听 |
[28:02] | my father’s favorite quote. | 我父亲最喜欢的名言 |
[28:04] | Well, it’s the only quote he knew. | 这是他知道的唯一一句名言 |
[28:08] | Winston Churchill. | 温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[28:12] | “Never give in. | 决不屈服 |
[28:20] | Never give in. | 决不屈服 |
[28:23] | Never, in nothing, great or small, | 不向任何事物低头 无论大事小事 |
[28:28] | large or petty, | 无论要事琐事 |
[28:30] | except in considerations of honor and good sense. | 除了对于荣誉和智慧的信念 |
[28:33] | Never yield to force, | 绝不向强权屈服 |
[28:36] | or the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy that confronts you. | 绝不向敌人的强大攻势屈服 |
[28:41] | Never. Never, ever | 绝不 绝不 绝对不 |
[28:45] | give in.” | 屈服 |
[29:01] | Well, you certainly have some nerve coming here. | 你真有胆量到这里来 |
[29:05] | I just wanted to pay my respects. | 我只是想表达我的敬意 |
[29:07] | You had the chance to give respect | 你在我寻求帮助时 |
[29:08] | when I asked for help. | 有机会表达敬意 |
[29:10] | But now, my dad’s gone, so, we don’t need it. | 但现在 我父亲去世了 所以我们不需要 |
[29:12] | Okay, Ben, listen, this isn’t about your factory. | 好的 本 听着 与你的工厂无关 |
[29:14] | This is about you and your family | 这事关你和你的家庭 |
[29:16] | and your father’s workers. | 以及你父亲的工人 |
[29:19] | Times are tough, | 时局艰难 |
[29:20] | and I wanted to set up a fund in your father’s name– | 我想以你父亲的名义设立一个基金 |
[29:23] | – Absolutely not. – I’m just trying to help. | -绝对不行 -我只是想帮忙 |
[29:26] | You work with the things that killed him. | 你和杀死他的东西一起工作 |
[29:28] | Nth metal, alien technology? | N号金属 外星科技 |
[29:29] | I hear you got some new | 我听说你有个新的 |
[29:30] | image device that lets them hide what they are. | 图像装置可以让它们伪装自己 |
[29:32] | That’s really sick. | 那真的很变态 |
[29:35] | I understand that you’re angry, okay? | 我理解你很生气 好吗 |
[29:37] | But you can’t go down this path. | 但是你不能沿这条路走下去 |
[29:38] | Blaming other people for your problems, | 因为自己的问题怪别人 |
[29:40] | you will just end up like my brother. | 你会和我哥哥一个下场 |
[29:43] | They’re not people. | 它们不是人类 |
[29:48] | Nice speech, Benny. What do you say, you join us for a beer? | 很棒的演讲 小本 和我们去喝酒怎么样 |
[29:51] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[30:02] | Hey, thanks for hiring us to patch up your place, Ben. | 谢谢你雇我们修理这地方 本 |
[30:05] | Jobs have been scarce since the factory shut. | 工厂关闭后就很难找工作了 |
[30:06] | Jobs are scarce because of the roaches. | 工作很难找是因为那些小强 |
[30:08] | Damn right. | 完全没错 |
[30:10] | Remember what your old man said, Ben. “Never give up.” | 记得你爸说过的 本 “永不放弃” |
[30:14] | The fact that monstrosity is still standing, | 怪物仍旧存在 |
[30:16] | while this place has been left to rot, | 这颗星球已经腐坏 |
[30:18] | it’s an insult to us all. | 这是对我们的侮辱 |
[30:22] | What if we did something? | 如果我们有所行动呢 |
[30:23] | Seriously, what if we did something? | 说真的 要是我们有所行动呢 |
[30:25] | It’s like Dad always said, “You can talk, talk, talk. | 就像老爸总说的 “你可以嘴上不停说 |
[30:28] | Sooner or later, a man’s gotta stand up and be a man! | 但早晚 一个人得站起来才是人 |
[30:32] | And he’s gotta fight.” | 而且他必须战斗” |
[30:35] | That’s all well and good, but what can we do? | 说得好听 但是我们能做什么呢 |
[30:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:44] | What if we burn it down? | 我们把它烧掉怎么样 |
[31:01] | Come on. Come on. Okay. | 过来 过来 好 |
[31:04] | All right, gentlemen, let’s light ’em up. | 好了 先生们 我们来点火吧 |
[31:10] | I already got one. | 我已经搞定了一个 |
[31:11] | No sloppy work. Safety first. I’ll show you how it’s done. | 不要鲁莽行动 安全第一 我来教你们怎么做 |
[31:20] | Look at it burn! | 看啊 烧着了 |
[31:27] | Stronger than steel now? | 现在比钢还硬了吧 |
[31:34] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[31:37] | Oh, no, he’s human. | 不 他是人类 |
[31:40] | – Earl! Earl! – I’ll go get help. | -厄尔 厄尔 -我去找人帮忙 |
[31:46] | He’s got a face changer. | 他有换脸器 |
[31:48] | Don’t move. Don’t move. I remember you. | 别动 别动 我记得你 |
[31:50] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[31:52] | No, I’m not. I’m a floor manager. | 不 我不危险 我是个楼层经理 |
[31:57] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是的 |
[31:58] | – You’re an alien. – Don’t. | -你是外星人 -不要啊 |
[32:05] | I actually met him once, | 我其实碰到过他一次 |
[32:07] | and I thought, “This guy is soft.” | 我当时想 “这个人很温柔” |
[32:08] | But I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong. | 但是我说不好 可能我错了 |
[32:10] | Maybe this is exactly what we need. | 可能这正是我们所需要的 |
[32:12] | We need humans protecting humans. | 我们需要人类来保护人类 |
[32:15] | I mean, when the Founding Fathers said, | 当开国元勋们说 |
[32:17] | “All men are created equal,” | “人人生而平等” |
[32:18] | what did they mean? They meant men. | 他们指的是什么 是人啊 |
[32:20] | They didn’t mean some roach from the vacuum of space. | 他们并不是指来自太空的蟑螂 |
[32:22] | I mean, my God, if Benjamin Franklin were alive today, | 老天 如果本杰明·富兰克林还活着 |
[32:24] | would he have protected the right of some Maaldorian | 他会为保护玛多利亚人的权利 |
[32:27] | to take your job, Thack? | 而让他们取代你的工作吗 萨克 |
[32:29] | – Hell no. – Hell no, no, no. | -当然不 -绝对不会 |
[32:32] | He would have defended you. | 他会保护你的 |
[32:33] | Can you give me a second? Just pass those out. | 能给我一点时间吗 把这些发出去 |
[32:36] | I’ll be right back, everyone. | 各位 我去去就回 |
[32:39] | Dean Warren. | 沃伦主任 |
[32:44] | Ben. How are you? | 本 你好吗 |
[32:46] | I’m good. I’m very good. How are you? | 我很好 非常好 你呢 |
[32:51] | Wish I could say the same. | 真希望我也能这样说 |
[32:53] | Classes are overcrowded, budget’s being cut. | 课堂上人满为患 预算正在削减 |
[32:56] | Minnie and I lost the house, too. | 明妮和我也失去房子了 |
[32:58] | – Oh, no, no. – That genesis event. | -不 不会吧 -那个创世纪事件 |
[33:01] | – Terraforming. – Right. | -外星环境改造 -是啊 |
[33:04] | We’re in student housing now. | 我们现在住在学生住宅 |
[33:06] | – Oh, I’m sure Minnie loves that. – Yeah. | -我肯定明妮会喜欢 -是的 |
[33:10] | Look, Ben, | 听着 本 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry for what happened | 你在大学发生的事 |
[33:16] | – with you and the University. – Oh! No. | -我很抱歉 -不 |
[33:17] | No, it was wrong throwing you out on the street like that. | 不 把你那样扫地出门是不对的 |
[33:21] | I don’t think any of us understood | 我不觉得我们之中有人理解 |
[33:22] | what you were going through, but now… | 你所经历的事情 但是现在… |
[33:25] | Now, a lot of people are going through the same thing. | 现在很多人都在经历一样的事 |
[33:28] | Well, what’s happening is happening to us, | 事情正发生在我们身上 |
[33:30] | and that gives us power, | 给了我们力量 |
[33:32] | that means that we can fight back. | 意味着我们可以反击 |
[33:33] | As a matter of fact, me and some friends, | 事实上 我和一些朋友 |
[33:35] | we are putting together | 我们聚在一起 |
[33:37] | something like a support group, | 像是个互助小组 |
[33:40] | and I would like very much for you to join us. | 我非常希望你能加入我们 |
[34:00] | Professor Lockwood. | 洛克伍德教授 |
[34:05] | Well, that depends on who’s asking. | 你又是谁 |
[34:07] | Someone who knows that you and your friends | 知道你和你的朋友们 |
[34:10] | have been harassing alien immigrants | 在过去几个月里 |
[34:12] | for the last couple of months. | 骚扰外星移民的人 |
[34:14] | Hurting them, killing them. | 伤害他们 杀戮他们 |
[34:17] | Get in. | 进来吧 |
[34:24] | So, you’re the thing that goes bump in the night. | 所以你就是在晚上出来活跃的那个东西 |
[34:27] | Okay, listen, I don’t really know | 好了 听着 我真的不知道 |
[34:28] | what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[34:29] | You boys are good. | 你们很棒 |
[34:33] | But you’re sloppy. | 但是你们太鲁莽了 |
[34:35] | We found a partial fingerprint | 我们找到了部分指纹 |
[34:36] | in the pipe you used to beat over the head of that Bravik. | 就在你用来打布莱维克头部的管子上 |
[34:39] | And we found your DNA in the dirt | 还找到了你的DNA |
[34:41] | next to the bodies of those Maaldorian twins. | 就在玛多利亚双胞胎遗体旁的泥土里 |
[34:44] | They got you good, huh? But you got them better. | 他们把你伤得很重吧 但是你伤他们更重 |
[34:49] | This should help for next time. | 这个在下一次会有用的 |
[34:55] | Why would I need body armor if you’re gonna arrest me? | 如果你会逮捕我 我为什么还需要防弹衣 |
[34:58] | I’m not gonna arrest you. You’ve done such great work. | 我不会逮捕你 你干得太棒了 |
[35:01] | I’m here to tell you that we need to work together. | 我来这是为了告诉你 我们需要合作 |
[35:05] | People love you, Ben. | 人们爱戴你 本 |
[35:07] | You have a rare gift of communication, | 你有着罕见的沟通天赋 |
[35:10] | like Franklin Roosevelt or Mussolini. | 就像富兰克林·罗斯福 又或者是墨索里尼 |
[35:14] | The people I work with, they don’t have such gifts. | 我的同事 他们都没有这样的天赋 |
[35:17] | But I think if we could all work together, | 我们要是联手 |
[35:20] | we could make this country a much better place. | 就能让这个国家变得更好 |
[35:24] | How? | 怎么做 |
[35:25] | We’re gonna expose the president | 我们要揭发总统 |
[35:28] | as a liar, a fraud, and an alien. | 他说谎 诈骗 还是个外星人 |
[35:34] | Read a little 4chan, do ya? | 上爆料微博看看 好吗 |
[35:36] | I can understand why you wouldn’t believe me. | 我知道你不相信我 |
[35:39] | But can you imagine if we proved it was true? | 要是我们能证明这是真的话 |
[35:42] | How that would change the world? | 这个世界都会为此改变 |
[35:46] | Well, that’s a nice dream, | 那确实是个好梦 |
[35:48] | but I don’t even know who you are. | 但我都不知道你是谁 |
[35:52] | Mercy Graves. | 默茜·格雷夫斯 |
[35:54] | And that’s my brother, Otis. | 那是我弟弟 奥蒂斯 |
[35:57] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[35:58] | And most importantly, this is Fiona. | 最重要的是 这是菲奥纳 |
[36:02] | Part-time bartender, | 兼职酒保 |
[36:04] | full-time alien rights activist. | 全职是倡导外星人权利的激进分子 |
[36:06] | Don’t be fooled by the lipstick. | 别被长相所迷惑了 |
[36:08] | Beneath the disguise, she’s a monster. | 这副皮囊之下就是个怪物 |
[36:11] | One who is organizing other monsters | 她组织其他怪物 |
[36:13] | to defend themselves against us. | 来对抗我们 |
[36:16] | But that’s okay. | 但这些都还好 |
[36:18] | Because some of these creatures | 因为有些畜生的能力 |
[36:19] | have skills we can use. | 我们可以加以利用 |
[36:22] | So, what do you say? | 你什么打算 |
[36:24] | Besties? | 加入我们吗 |
[37:12] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[37:19] | Earth first! Earth first! Earth first! | 地球第一 地球第一 地球第一 |
[37:37] | The yellow sun radiation is helping | 黄太阳辐射在帮助 |
[37:39] | the shield counteract the Kryptonite. | 护盾抵抗氪石 |
[37:42] | But not fast enough. | 但是不够快 |
[37:44] | So, what are you saying? | 那你有什么建议 |
[37:45] | Unless we could somehow get her | 除非我们能设法 |
[37:47] | out of Earth’s very atmosphere, | 让她离开地球大气层 |
[37:49] | soon, there won’t be anything we can do for her. | 不然 很快我们就会无能为力 |
[37:51] | Then, that’s what we do. I mean, it worked for Mon-El. | 那我们就这样做 蒙·艾尔就成功了 |
[37:55] | Then we can just put her in a pod, | 我们把她放进分离舱 |
[37:58] | and we can send her to Argo City. | 送她去阿尔戈市 |
[37:59] | Negative. Supergirl’s already been irradiated. | 不行 超女已经被辐射了 |
[38:02] | She’s too weak. | 她太虚弱了 |
[38:03] | Alex, if we try to take her off-world, she’ll die. | 艾丽克斯 如果我们把她带离地球 她会死的 |
[38:07] | Well, there must be something I can do. | 我们总得做些什么啊 |
[38:10] | There is, objectively, | 客观地说 |
[38:12] | across the entire quantifiable universe, | 在整个可量化的宇宙中 |
[38:15] | nothing you could do. | 你什么都做不了 |
[38:21] | Then I need to ask somebody else for help. | 那我就要找其他人帮忙了 |
[38:28] | – Lena – Where is she? | -莉娜 -她在哪儿 |
[38:30] | She’s this way. | 在这边 |
[38:31] | Hey, listen, I know that you and Supergirl, | 听着 我知道你和超女 |
[38:32] | you don’t always see eye to eye on everything, | 不总是意见一致 |
[38:36] | but it means a tremendous amount to us, to me, | 但当我们最需要你时 你总能伸出援手 |
[38:40] | that you’re always here when we need you the most. | 这对我们来说意义重大 对我个人也是 |
[38:42] | People underestimate me, but I care. | 人们低估我了 我其实很关心这些事 |
[38:44] | I really do. | 真的 |
[38:48] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[38:52] | Oh, my. A radiation-controlled proto-environment | 这是能制造由辐射控制的原型环境 |
[38:55] | housed in a vacuum-sealed, mechanical exoskeleton | 内部真空密封的机械外骨骼 |
[38:58] | contained in a spring-loaded two-millimeter disc. | 里面装有二毫米弹簧的圆盘 |
[39:01] | Supergirl is gonna have to stay inside this | 超女必须待在里面 |
[39:02] | until we figure out how to detoxify the atmosphere. | 直到我们找到解毒的方法 |
[39:05] | Which we have no idea how to do. | 而我们现在还完全不知道怎么做 |
[39:07] | So, this is indefinite confinement? | 那这就是无限期监禁了 |
[39:11] | We have no other choice, so, do it. | 我们没得选了 就这样吧 |
[39:42] | Don’t worry. He’s with us. | 别紧张 他是一伙的 |
[39:49] | Is Supergirl dead? | 超女死了吗 |
[39:51] | It’s nothing official yet, but it looks scary. | 没有正式声明 但是看着挺吓人的 |
[39:54] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:57] | Hey, hey! Stop! What are you doing? | 住手 你在干嘛 |
[39:59] | – Tying up loose ends. – It happens. | -收拾残局 -有时就这样 |
[40:01] | No! No, not here. We do not kill our own. | 不行不行 我们不能杀自己人 |
[40:04] | Oh, please. He’s a nobody. | 拜托 他就是个路人甲 |
[40:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:11] | All right. You’re from the DEO, right? | 那这样 你是超查部的 对吧 |
[40:13] | You got these fine people out. | 你能把这些人带出来 |
[40:15] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -那好 |
[40:16] | Well, then I’m gonna assume | 那我猜 |
[40:17] | that you can get us all back in. | 你也能把我们领进去 |