时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course. | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | And by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become… Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect this planet I call my home | 保护这颗我称之为家园的星球 |
[00:32] | from anyone that means to cause it harm. | 不受任何人的伤害 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | I need to find Mercy and Otis Graves. | 我得找到默茜和奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯 |
[00:44] | They worked for Cadmus. | 他们曾在卡德摩斯工作 |
[00:45] | I made a vow to live a peaceful life, | 我发过誓要过平静的生活 |
[00:47] | stand up for people in a different way. | 以另一种方式支持人们 |
[00:49] | This is Fiona. | 这是菲奥纳 |
[00:50] | She’s organizing other monsters | 她组织其他怪物 |
[00:52] | to defend themselves against us. | 来对抗我们 |
[00:54] | “Protect the aliens.” Who’s gonna protect us? | “保卫外星人” 谁来保护我们 |
[00:57] | If Mr. Olsen were to resume his role as Guardian, | 如果奥尔森先生继续扮演守护者一角 |
[01:00] | he will be subject to immediate arrest. | 他将会被直接逮捕 |
[01:02] | Your assistance will be greatly noted. | 十分感谢你们的帮助 |
[01:05] | Earth first. | 地球第一 |
[01:17] | Well, she’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[01:18] | It’s only a matter of time before she’s conscious. | 恢复意识只是早晚的问题 |
[01:20] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[01:22] | Emotionally maybe. | 她在意志上也许很坚强 |
[01:24] | But her pulse is erratic. | 但她的脉搏很不稳定 |
[01:26] | She’s sick. | 她病了 |
[01:28] | The suit is still filtering the Kryptonite out of her system. | 这件保护服还在过滤她体内的氪石 |
[01:30] | Well, then, we do what we can while we wait. | 在等她恢复的同时 我们做一些力所能及的事情 |
[01:33] | Starting with the atmosphere. | 先从大气层着手 |
[01:34] | Lena, I want you and Brainy to work on getting the air clean. | 莉娜 我需要你和布莱尼去清理空气 |
[01:37] | It’s the only way we’re going to get her out of that thing. | 只有这样 我们才能让她从装甲里出来 |
[01:39] | Will do. | 好的 |
[01:40] | If you’re in your mind palace, | 如果你正在自己的思维殿堂里 |
[01:43] | tell Streaky I said, “Hi.” | 替我向花花问好 |
[01:47] | I have my shield on me. I can help you find Mercy and Otis. | 我带了盾牌 我可以帮你找到默茜和奥蒂斯 |
[01:50] | No. If you go out as Guardian, you’ll be arrested. | 不行 如果你以守护者的身份出去 会被逮捕的 |
[01:52] | She’s right. We already have enough boots on the ground. | 她说得对 我们的人手已经够了 |
[02:18] | – Are you all right? – No, I am not. | -你还好吗 -我很不好 |
[02:21] | Look, you saved her, J’onn. | 你救了她的命 荣恩 |
[02:22] | She came to me to help her fight this, Alex. | 她曾来找我帮她应对这件事 艾丽克斯 |
[02:24] | I turned her down. | 我拒绝了她 |
[02:26] | It was more important for me to keep my vow of non-violence | 我更想坚守自己不杀生的誓言 |
[02:28] | than to fight by Kara’s side. | 所以放弃了与卡拉并肩作战 |
[02:29] | You chose to honor a new path. | 你选择了尊重自己的新生活 |
[02:31] | What if I’m just making a big mistake? | 万一我做了错误的选择呢 |
[02:34] | My father was a great spiritual leader. | 我父亲是一位伟大的精神领袖 |
[02:36] | Maybe I never will be. | 也许我永远也成不了他那样的人 |
[02:39] | Maybe I’ve just spent too many years | 也许我浪费了太长时间 |
[02:40] | steeped in rage to really change. | 沉浸在愤怒之中 而没有做实质性的改变 |
[02:45] | You know, before I caught Supergirl, | 在我去救超女之前 |
[02:46] | I was downtown at a rally. | 我在市中心目睹了一场集会 |
[02:48] | An anti-alien group. | 那是个反外星人团体 |
[02:49] | Full of extremists. It was awful. | 里面全是极端分子 很可怕 |
[02:51] | I almost… | 我差点… |
[02:56] | A friend of mine, Fiona, she’s missing, too. | 我朋友菲奥纳也失踪了 |
[02:59] | Another alien. Missing. | 又一个外星人失踪了 |
[03:00] | Just because I chose to lay down arms. | 就因为我选择了放下武器 |
[03:04] | And I left you here to pick up the pieces at the DEO. | 我还把超查部的烂摊子扔给你来处理 |
[03:07] | How are you managing? | 你还好吗 |
[03:10] | I’m good now. | 我很好 |
[03:15] | Look, | 听着 |
[03:16] | if you really want to help, | 如果你真心想帮忙的话 |
[03:18] | you can search for them telepathically. | 可以用心灵感应来找他们 |
[03:22] | All right. | 好 |
[04:09] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:12] | Why am I in here? Get me out! | 我怎么在这里面 放我出去 |
[04:14] | Hey, it’s okay. Just breathe. I’m here. | 没关系 深呼吸 有我在呢 |
[04:19] | Mercy fired Kryptonite into the air. | 默茜向空中发射了氪石 |
[04:21] | I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我没法呼吸 我没法呼吸 |
[04:23] | No, no. Hey, look at me. | 别慌 看着我 |
[04:25] | You’re fine. This suit is keeping you alive. | 你没事的 这件保护服能维持你的生命 |
[04:29] | Okay, so, just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[04:33] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:36] | Tell me everything. | 把事情的经过告诉我 |
[04:42] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[04:45] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[04:46] | Relax, man. Anything for the cause. | 放松 哥们 一切都是为了实现我们的目标 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:51] | Make it look convincing. | 弄得逼真一点 |
[04:52] | It’s going to look real convincing. | 看起来肯定相当逼真 |
[04:59] | I thought we didn’t kill humans. | 我们不是不杀人类吗 |
[05:00] | He wasn’t human. | 他不是人类 |
[05:03] | He was loose ends. | 而是我们的后患 |
[05:08] | When can I take this off? | 我什么时候能把这个脱下来 |
[05:09] | When the air is 100% Kryptonite-free. | 等空气中彻底没有氪石的时候 |
[05:11] | But I can’t just sit here. | 但我不能这样干坐着 |
[05:12] | This armor has the exact amount of energy | 这副装甲的能量 |
[05:15] | to filter out the Kryptonite from your system. | 刚好够用来过滤你体内的氪石 |
[05:17] | If you use this to fight– | 如果你穿着它去战斗的话 |
[05:19] | – But– – But nothing. | -可是… -没有可是 |
[05:22] | – I know what I’m doing. – And I don’t? | -我知道自己在做什么 -难道我不知道吗 |
[05:24] | Director Danvers. | 丹弗斯局长 |
[05:29] | I will check on you later. | 我等会再来看你 |
[05:33] | There’s been an incident at Site B. | B站点发生了意外 |
[05:35] | – What incident? – It’s Mercy Graves, ma’am. | -什么意外 -是默茜·格雷夫斯干的 |
[05:37] | We need to get down there now. | 我们要马上赶过去 |
[05:38] | They’re already gone. | 他们已经跑了 |
[05:40] | – Casualties? – One. | -伤亡人数是多少 -一人 |
[05:42] | Another agent who turned. | 另一名叛变的特工 |
[06:10] | Man, you picked the wrong house. | 哥们 你挑错房子了 |
[06:12] | Don’t think so. | 我并不觉得啊 |
[06:14] | Man, your age lives alone. | 像你这个年纪 独居 |
[06:16] | No personal history to be found. | 找不到任何个人历史信息 |
[06:19] | A bit dodgy, that. Red flags. | 有点可疑 算是危险信号 |
[06:22] | So, tell me, J’onn J’onzz, | 告诉我 荣恩·荣兹 |
[06:27] | how do you know Fiona? | 你是怎么认识菲奥娜的 |
[06:29] | – You’re her fiance. – That I am. | -你是她未婚夫 -是的 |
[06:32] | Luckiest man in the world. | 世界上最幸运的男人 |
[06:35] | Only, Fiona dropped off the radar. | 可是菲奥娜却失踪了 |
[06:39] | Not like her. | 不像她的作风 |
[06:41] | And you seemed to have spent some time following her about. | 你好像跟踪了她一段时间 |
[06:44] | – Fiona’s just a friend. – Well, friend, | -菲奥娜跟我只是朋友关系 -朋友 |
[06:47] | I’ll ask you once more. | 我再问你一遍 |
[06:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[06:54] | Today is not the day to push me. | 你今天最好不要惹我 |
[06:58] | Not from around here, are we? | 你不是地球人哦 |
[07:00] | Relax, man. Weren’t going to hurt you. | 放松 伙计 我没想伤害你 |
[07:03] | “Today is not the day to push me.” | “你今天最好不要惹我” |
[07:08] | We’re on the same side. | 我们是同一边的 |
[07:18] | – This is Fi’s handwriting. – Yeah, it’s a badge number. | -这是小菲的笔迹 -对 这是个警察编号 |
[07:21] | And this is the cop it belongs to. | 属于这个警察 |
[07:23] | Fiona was looking into him. | 菲奥娜之前在调查他 |
[07:24] | And I tried to follow up, but I got derailed. | 我想接着追查 但被迫中止了 |
[07:26] | – Family emergency. – Officer Petrocelli? | -家里出了急事 -佩特赛利警官 |
[07:30] | – What, thorns in his garden? – I think so. | -很难接近他吗 -应该是的 |
[07:32] | Then I am just buzzing to meet him. | 那我等不及要去会会他了 |
[07:34] | He’s got tricks. I’d be careful if I were you. | 他有手段 你最好小心 |
[07:37] | Ah, don’t worry. You’ve got tricks, I’ve got tricks, too. | 别担心 你有手段 我也有 |
[07:40] | You got a name to go with those tricks? | 你还没告诉我你叫什么名字 |
[07:43] | Right. How rude of me. | 哦对 我真失礼 |
[07:51] | I’m Manchester Black. | 我是曼彻斯特·布莱克 |
[07:58] | Do you know what we do to people like you? | 知道我们会怎么对付你们这种人吗 |
[08:00] | Good morning, Kopy and Hellgrammite. | 早上好 克匹人和鱼蛉人 |
[08:04] | Careful. You so much as touch that thing… | 当心 你要是碰了那玩意… |
[08:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:07] | It’s a parasite. Like you. | 是只寄生虫 像你们一样 |
[08:11] | Scary talk from a coward in a mask. | 戴着面具的懦夫竟然还会放狠话 |
[08:20] | “Coward in a mask.” | “戴着面具的懦夫” |
[08:24] | This mask signifies that it doesn’t matter who I am. | 这副面具表示我的身份并不重要 |
[08:26] | Who am I? | 我是谁呢 |
[08:32] | I’m just a small piece of something much bigger, | 我只是大局中的一小环 |
[08:36] | something necessary. | 必不可少的一环 |
[08:40] | Something that will restore this planet | 我会让地球重新拥有 |
[08:44] | to its rightful inhabitants. | 正当的居民 |
[08:47] | Just a moment. | 稍等 |
[08:59] | Now you’re a part of it, too. | 现在你们也是其中的一份子了 |
[09:01] | When we get out of here… | 等我们离开这里之后… |
[09:36] | All right, team, listen up. | 各位 听好 |
[09:40] | As you may have heard by now, | 你们可能也听说了 |
[09:43] | two of our agents have turned against us, | 有两名特工叛变了 |
[09:46] | against the very thing that this agency stands for, | 他们背叛了超查部的精神 |
[09:50] | and that is to protect this planet from all threats. | 那就是保护地球不遭受任何威胁 |
[09:54] | And that’s from humans and aliens alike. | 无论是来自人类还是外星人的威胁 |
[09:57] | So, if at any point, you find yourself wavering, | 所以在任何时候 当你发现自己有所动摇 |
[10:00] | I want you to take a moment and look around | 我希望你们能停下来 环视四周 |
[10:04] | and remember why you signed up. | 想想你们为什么要选择这份工作 |
[10:08] | We’ll lean on each other, like we always have. | 我们会依靠彼此 正如以往一样 |
[10:12] | I believe in the DEO | 我相信超查部 |
[10:14] | because I believe in every one of you. | 因为我相信你们所有人 |
[10:25] | I came for a pint. I think you’ve got the better idea. | 我本想来喝啤酒 我觉得你选的酒更好 |
[10:29] | What he’s having. | 来杯跟他一样的 |
[10:35] | Leave the bottle. | 把整瓶都留下吧 |
[10:44] | Lost my job to one of those roaches today. | 我今天被那群蟑螂抢了工作 |
[10:48] | – Sorry. I get a few in me– – No, no, no. | -抱歉 喝了几口就… -没事没事 |
[10:51] | I’ve been hearing that a lot lately. | 我最近经常听到这种话 |
[10:53] | – It’s disgusting. – It is. | -很恶心人 -没错 |
[10:57] | To us then. | 敬咱们一杯 |
[11:20] | I’m trying, Father. | 我在努力 父亲 |
[11:23] | Just like you taught me. | 就像你教我的那样 |
[11:26] | But every time I reach out, all I feel is anger. | 但我每次冥想 感受到的只有愤怒 |
[11:29] | That scares me because the anger is all mine. | 这让我很害怕 因为那愤怒来自我的内心 |
[11:36] | You said you’d be with me. | 你说你会时刻伴我身旁 |
[11:39] | So, prove it. | 那就证明你所说的 |
[11:41] | Show me. | 让我看到 |
[11:43] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[11:46] | Fiona. | 菲奥纳 |
[11:48] | And the next one. Huh? | 下一次呢 |
[11:50] | The next rally, when might that be? | 下一次集会是什么时候啊 |
[11:54] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[11:55] | The real show is happening tonight. | 今晚才是真正的大戏 |
[11:58] | Columbia and Fourth, that’s where everyone is gonna go. | 哥伦比亚大街和第四大街 所有人都会去那里 |
[12:01] | What’s happening tonight? | 今晚会发生什么 |
[12:02] | – Can’t tell you. She’d– – She? | -不能告诉你 她会… -她 |
[12:07] | Mercy. Mercy– | 默茜 默茜 |
[12:11] | Americans, man. No idea how to drink. | 美国人 根本不会喝酒 |
[12:16] | Did you get anything from him? | 你从他身上挖出什么了吗 |
[12:17] | Just kept whispering “Mercy.” | 他就一直在嘟囔”默茜” |
[12:20] | It mean something to you? | 你知道什么意思吗 |
[12:21] | Mercy Graves hurt somebody I care about. | 默茜·格雷夫斯伤害了某个我在乎的人 |
[12:24] | I looked for her and… | 我寻找过她 但… |
[12:27] | I heard Fiona’s voice. | 我听到了菲奥娜的声音 |
[12:28] | I think Mercy may be holding her captive. | 我认为默茜可能抓了她做人质 |
[12:30] | Heard her? How? | 听到她 怎么听到的 |
[12:33] | I’m a telepath. | 我有心灵感应 |
[12:36] | Let’s lead with that next time. | 下回先把这么关键的信息告诉我 |
[12:39] | I think Fiona is trying to make contact with me. | 我想菲奥娜在试图联系我 |
[12:41] | He said his mates had something nasty planned for tonight. | 他说他朋友们今晚要干大事 |
[12:43] | Maybe that’s where we can meet this Mercy of yours. | 或许在那里我们能找到你说的默茜 |
[12:46] | Columbia and Fourth. | 哥伦比亚大街和第四大街 |
[12:50] | What’s over there? | 那边会发生什么 |
[12:55] | They’re going for the precinct on Fourth Street. | 他们要去第四大道管区 |
[12:57] | Echo Team, I want you on me. | E小队 你们跟着我 |
[12:58] | Kilo Team, you’re behind us on overwatch. Let’s go. | K小队 你们尾随我们做好掩护 咱们走 |
[13:01] | – I’m coming with you. – The hell you are. | -我和你一起去 -绝不可能 |
[13:03] | I’m literally wearing armor. | 我可是穿着装甲呢 |
[13:05] | And I told you that that armor is using | 我也跟你说过 这副装甲的能量 |
[13:07] | everything it’s got to keep you safe. | 刚好够保证你的安全 |
[13:09] | If you do anything else in it– | 如果你再穿着它做别的… |
[13:11] | I’ve fought at half capacity before. | 我之前也用一半的能力战斗过 |
[13:13] | I can do this. | 我能行的 |
[13:15] | There is a chain of command here. | 这里有严格的指挥系统 |
[13:17] | I know what I’m capable of, and you need my help. | 我了解我的能力 而且你需要我的帮助 |
[13:20] | What I need is for you to do exactly what I say. | 我需要的是你听从我的命令 |
[13:31] | – Howdy. – Evening. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[13:35] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[13:37] | Weren’t you just… | 你刚才不是… |
[13:40] | – Howdy. – Howdy. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:42] | – Howdy. – Howdy. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:45] | Sorry, we’ll be providing the excessive force today. | 抱歉 今天额外的警力我们包了 |
[14:09] | It’s a freaking Whac-A-Mole. | 跟打地鼠似的 |
[14:20] | I told you to stay put! | 我告诉你别出来了 |
[14:23] | You know I can’t do that. | 你也知道我办不到 |
[14:43] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[14:54] | Brainy, I need you here now. | 布莱尼 我需要你马上赶过来 |
[15:13] | Right. Up you get. | 好了 起来吧 |
[15:16] | I’m not gonna hit you, but he will. | 我不会打你 但他会 |
[15:19] | – Ahimsa. – Stop! | -不杀生 -住手 |
[15:25] | It’s Fi. | 是小菲 |
[15:28] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[15:31] | An alien attack this evening at NCPD Rampart Division, | 纳市警局防卫部门今晚遭到了外星人袭击 |
[15:34] | with reports of wounded officers. | 有警官受伤 |
[15:36] | We’re told Supergirl was on the scene in some form of armor, | 我们获知超女穿着某种装甲出现在现场 |
[15:40] | but she appears injured | 但是她似乎受了伤 |
[15:41] | and there’s no official word on her condition. | 目前官方没有对她的情况做出回应 |
[15:43] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[15:44] | Thirty more seconds | 但再过三十秒 |
[15:45] | and her suit would’ve stopped filtering K-radiation. | 她的保护服就会停止过滤氪辐射 |
[15:47] | – And she would be dead. – Horribly so. | -她就会死 -死得惨烈 |
[15:50] | Is that Supergirl? Or one of the blokes from Daft Punk? | 那是超女吗 还是蠢朋克的乐队成员 |
[15:52] | Supergirl, unfortunately. | 可惜是超女 |
[15:55] | – Manchester Black, right? – At your service. | -你是曼彻斯特·布莱克 -听候吩咐 |
[15:57] | I’m told you are the one to thank for the heads-up. | 听说多亏有你事先提醒我们 |
[16:00] | – I’m sorry to hear about– – Fiona. | -关于她的事我很遗憾 -菲奥纳 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:03] | Do you know why Mercy and Otis have her? | 你知道默茜和奥蒂斯为什么抓走她吗 |
[16:05] | Fi’s a psychic. | 小菲有精神能力 |
[16:07] | We think they’re using her to control the other aliens. | 我们认为他们要利用她控制其他外星人 |
[16:09] | Targeted attacks to scare humans. | 进行针对性打击制造恐慌 |
[16:10] | Director, President on the line for you over in Mobile Command. | 局长 总统在移动指挥部等你通话 |
[16:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:18] | President of what? | 哪位总统 |
[16:20] | Director Danvers, I have tolerated you | 丹弗斯局长 我忍了你很多次了 |
[16:23] | while a proprietary device was stolen on your watch, | 私有专利设备在你的监管下被盗 |
[16:26] | while a rogue agent you recruited set enemies of the state free. | 你招募的特工叛变放走国家公敌 |
[16:30] | And I’ve done everything possible to lock down the situation. | 我已尽我所能控制局面 |
[16:33] | And on top of that terrible Sunday of incompetence, | 更有甚者 为你所有的无能”锦上添花” |
[16:36] | Supergirl goes on a fun suicide mission. | 超女跑去进行”有趣的”自杀式任务 |
[16:39] | Supergirl is alive and we’re taking her back to the DEO. | 超女还活着 我们已经将她带回超查部 |
[16:43] | Supergirl does not leave the DEO unless I give the order. | 没有我的命令 超女不准离开超查部 |
[16:47] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[16:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[16:50] | The country is already nervous. | 这个国家已经人人自危 |
[16:51] | They think an alien in the White House | 他们认为潜伏在白宫的外星人 |
[16:53] | has undermined our democracy. | 暗地破坏了我们的民主 |
[16:55] | It’s created a powder keg. | 埋下了隐患 |
[16:57] | Your job is to make the public feel safe, | 你的工作就是让公众感到安全 |
[16:59] | not more at risk. | 不是增加危机感 |
[17:02] | So, handle this. Or so help me, I will have you- | 处理好这件事 否则别怪我 |
[17:14] | That will be all, Director. | 就这样吧 局长 |
[17:22] | Where are we with filtering the Kryptonite out of the air? | 过滤空气中的氪星石进展如何 |
[17:25] | Nowhere. | 毫无进展 |
[17:27] | We’re wasting our time because I’ve got nothing. | 我们在白费时间 因为我毫无成果 |
[17:30] | We’re sprocked! | 我们卡住了 |
[17:34] | The best case scenario is that Supergirl spends | 最好的结果是超女的余生 |
[17:35] | the rest of her life confined in a life support suit. | 都将被困在生命支持保护服里 |
[17:37] | Unless, of course, you’ve been hiding some sort of giant vacuum | 当然 除非你一直藏着一个大吸尘器 |
[17:40] | that can suck every particle of Kryptonite out of the atmosphere. | 能吸走大气层里的每一个氪石粒子 |
[17:42] | Okay. Wha… | 好吧 |
[17:47] | Wait, are you crying? | 等等 你哭了吗 |
[17:49] | No. | 没有 |
[17:56] | That’s unanticipated. | 真没想到 |
[18:02] | What? | 怎么 |
[18:04] | I’m not a robot. | 我不是机器人 |
[18:06] | I’m techno-organic. I have feelings. | 我是科技有机体 我有感情 |
[18:11] | You should be crying, too. | 你也该哭 |
[18:14] | – These are tears of logic. – Listen, I’ve been where you are now, | -这是逻辑的眼泪 -我是过来人 |
[18:17] | and believe you me, I have feelings. | 相信我 我也有感情 |
[18:20] | Right now, I’m feeling intense rage. | 现在我感到十分愤怒 |
[18:24] | I created this device for good. To save Earth. | 我创造这个设备是为了行善 拯救地球 |
[18:27] | And once again, my technologies have been stolen and abused. | 可又一次 我的科技被偷走滥用 |
[18:29] | I could murder someone right now. | 现在我简直气得想杀人 |
[18:32] | Do humans feel like this all the time? | 人类总能感到这种感觉吗 |
[18:37] | It’s intense and disruptive. | 很想搞破坏的感觉 |
[18:41] | How do you get anything done? | 你们怎么还能去完成任何事 |
[18:43] | My solution? | 我的解决方式吗 |
[18:46] | – Boxes. – Boxes. | -盒子 -盒子 |
[18:49] | Yes. What variety? Cardboard? Wooden? Lucite? | 好 哪种 纸盒 木盒 树脂盒 |
[18:53] | Imaginary. | 想象出来的盒子 |
[18:55] | I want you to imagine that you’re full of tiny, itty-bitty boxes. | 我想让你想象你有很多小小的盒子 |
[18:58] | And then I want you to take your feelings | 然后你整理你的感情 |
[19:00] | and I want you to shove them into those itty-bitty boxes. | 塞进那些小小的盒子里 |
[19:03] | And then I want you to take those and shove them way deep down | 然后把那些小盒子深深埋进内心 |
[19:05] | till you forget you even had feelings in the first place. | 直到你忘记自己最初有感情 |
[19:07] | Then you and I are gonna do science | 然后你和我搞科研 |
[19:08] | and get this air cleaned, understand? | 把空气过滤干净 明白了吗 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:19] | I’ve done it. | 我照做了 |
[19:22] | I feel much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[19:26] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[19:33] | Actually, I figured it out. | 事实上 我想到了 |
[19:36] | It’s nanites. | 是纳米机器人 |
[19:37] | L-Corp owns a nano-tech subdivision, yes? | L公司有纳米技术开发部门吧 |
[19:40] | Formerly Spheerical Industries. | 以前是斯菲瑞科实业公司 |
[19:41] | We just have to reprogram the nanites | 我们只要改写纳米机器人的程序 |
[19:43] | so that they can detect and filter the Kryptonite out of the atmosphere. | 机器人就能检测并从大气中滤除氪石 |
[19:45] | We don’t need a giant vacuum cleaner. | 我们就不需要巨型吸尘器了 |
[19:48] | Just trillions of small ones. | 只是数以亿计的小个体而已 |
[19:51] | I told you not to leave the premises. | 我和你说过不要离开小屋 |
[19:54] | I saved someone’s life. | 我救了一个人 |
[19:56] | By jeopardizing your own. | 但你是在拿自己的生命冒险 |
[19:58] | I’m a hero, Alex. I take risks. | 我是英雄 艾丽克斯 我愿意冒险 |
[20:00] | You are also an employee of the DEO. | 你也是超查部的员工 |
[20:03] | We’ve been working together for years. | 我们同事了好几年 |
[20:04] | Why are you all of a sudden acting like this? | 为什么突然间变成这样 |
[20:06] | Because I am the director now! | 因为我现在是局长 |
[20:09] | If someone gets hurt, that’s on me. | 如果有人受伤 我要负责 |
[20:13] | And if someone escapes | 如果有人逃出去 |
[20:14] | and fills the air with Kryptonite, | 在空气中散播氪石 |
[20:16] | that’s on me! | 我也要负责 |
[20:18] | And if you had died– | 如果你死了… |
[20:19] | But I didn’t die. | 但我没死 |
[20:22] | And if it were you, | 要是你 |
[20:24] | you would have done the exact same thing. | 也会这么做的 |
[20:26] | I am not going to stop using my own judgement. | 我会仍然以自己的判断行事 |
[20:28] | We have rules for a reason. | 制度是合理的 |
[20:30] | Otherwise this place would fall apart. | 不然这个地方就会四分五裂 |
[20:33] | So, if you want to continue working with me, | 如果你想继续和我同事 |
[20:35] | then you will obey orders. | 那就得服从命令 |
[20:37] | And as your commanding officer, | 这是我作为你的指挥官 |
[20:40] | this is your final warning. | 最后一次警告你 |
[20:54] | I seem to recall | 我好像记得 |
[20:55] | you telling me that Supergirl was dead. | 你告诉我超女死了 |
[20:58] | We never said it was official. | 我们没说过这是正式确认的事 |
[21:00] | We’ll make her dead. | 我们会杀死她的 |
[21:02] | The plan still stands. | 计划照常进行 |
[21:04] | Your plan is small. | 你的计划太渺小了 |
[21:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:10] | You want to show people that aliens are monsters. | 你想让人们看到外星人是怪物 |
[21:12] | That’s good, but you don’t do that | 很好 但是攻击保护他们的人 |
[21:14] | by attacking their protectors, the police, the DEO. | 攻击警察和超查部的人是没用的 |
[21:18] | Yeah, that will make them afraid. | 那样会让他们感到害怕 |
[21:19] | That’ll make them feel fear, up here, in their mind. | 让他们心里产生恐惧 |
[21:22] | What you need to do is make them feel it in their bones. | 要让他们感受到切身之痛才行 |
[21:25] | And how | 那… |
[21:27] | do you plan on doing that exactly? | 你打算如何达到这一目的 |
[21:30] | You show them | 让他们知道 |
[21:33] | that they need to be afraid for their children. | 他们担心自己的孩子 |
[21:38] | All right, forget the aliens. | 先别管外星人 |
[21:41] | We’re looking for this woman, Fiona Byrne. | 我们要找这个女人 菲奥纳·伯恩 |
[21:44] | We find her, we find them all. | 找到她 就能找到所有人 |
[21:47] | Sitrep. | 汇报情况 |
[21:48] | Lena and I have found a way | 我和莉娜想到办法 |
[21:49] | to clear the atmosphere of Kryptonite. | 清除大气层中的氪石了 |
[21:52] | – We’ve reconfigured L-Corp– – Okay, how long? | -我们重新配置了L公司 -要多久 |
[21:54] | Uncertain. None of the nanites have eaten Kryptonite before | 不清楚 纳米机器人以前从未吞食过氪石 |
[21:57] | and they’re understandably very nervous. | 它们当然会很紧张 |
[22:00] | I don’t wanna ask too much of them, they’re just nanites. | 别要求太高 毕竟它们只是纳米机器人 |
[22:04] | That word, “Ahimsa,” it’s Hindu? | “不杀生”来自印度语吗 |
[22:08] | It means non-violence. | 意思是不杀生 |
[22:10] | Just something Fi used to say. | 只是小菲常说的一个词 |
[22:13] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她 |
[22:16] | When I met Fi, I was… | 我遇到小菲的时候 我 |
[22:18] | Well, I guess you’d call it “ganged up.” | 你可能会称之为”拉帮结派” |
[22:22] | It was football hooligans. | 球迷大火拼 |
[22:24] | Sorry, soccer hooligans. | 抱歉 足球迷大火拼 |
[22:28] | Any excuse to break a window. | 打架的借口 |
[22:30] | We worked for my dad. | 我爸是我们的老板 |
[22:31] | He taught me how to win a fight. | 他教我如何在斗争中获胜 |
[22:33] | It’s easy, once you know the trick. | 只要掌握了窍门就很简单 |
[22:36] | There’s a switch in here. | 大脑有个开关 |
[22:38] | Keeps you from hurting another person. | 阻止你伤害他人 |
[22:41] | You can turn it on… | 你可以打开 |
[22:45] | And off. | 再关闭 |
[22:46] | So, why did you stop? | 那你为什么收手了 |
[22:49] | I met Fi. | 我遇到了小菲 |
[22:51] | She kept the books for the gang. | 她是帮我们帮派记账的 |
[22:54] | Didn’t hurt no one. | 没有伤害任何人 |
[22:55] | No one but me, because one look from her, | 除了我 因为她只看了我一眼 |
[22:57] | and I was dead, man. | 我就死了 真的 |
[23:00] | Gone, hers. | 死心塌地追随她 |
[23:04] | And she showed me… | 然后她教会了我 |
[23:06] | Showed me other ways. | 教会了我其他方式 |
[23:09] | Non-violent ways. | 不使用暴力的方式 |
[23:12] | Ahimsa. | 不杀生 |
[23:15] | Then the boys found out she was an alien. | 后来成员们发现她是外星人 |
[23:19] | Wasn’t safe there anymore. So, I told her… | 于是那里就不安全了 于是我让她… |
[23:26] | I told her to go to the States so she’d be safe. | 我让她来美国 这里比较安全 |
[23:34] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:37] | That ring… | 那枚戒指 |
[23:41] | I saw something like this. | 我见过一个类似的 |
[23:43] | Just a fragment, right before I heard Fiona’s voice. | 只有那么一瞬间 后来我听到了菲奥纳的声音 |
[23:45] | Yeah, she has a matching one. | 对 两个戒指是一对 |
[23:48] | This is what I need. | 我就需要这个 |
[23:51] | A talisman. | 一个护身符 |
[23:52] | Something on her person with emotional weight. | 她随身携带的 拥有情感关联的东西 |
[23:55] | I can use it like a cell tower to amplify my link with her. | 它可以作为信号塔 加强我和她的联系 |
[24:15] | Mr. Olsen. | 奥尔森先生 |
[24:18] | – Everything okay? – Of course, yeah. Um… | -一切还好吗 -当然 我只是… |
[24:22] | I just wanted to mention how thankful I am. | 我只是想来表达一下感谢 |
[24:25] | ‘Cause, uh, I’ve been reading about Ms. Grant, | 我最近在读格兰特的一些事迹 |
[24:27] | and CatCo, and you. | 还有凯特科和你 |
[24:32] | You know what we do up here is important, right? | 你知道我们的工作是很重要的吧 |
[24:37] | I’ve also been reading about matters of the law. | 我也在读一些法律事务 |
[24:43] | Did you know someone could be prosecuted | 你是否知道如果一个人 |
[24:44] | for continued instances of the same crime? | 反复犯同一罪行 可能会被起诉 |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[24:49] | – I have a lawyer. – Of course. | -我有律师 -当然 |
[24:51] | I’m not even saying you’re thinking | 我并不是说 你在考虑 |
[24:53] | of taking up the shield again. | 再次拿起盾牌 |
[24:54] | But, if you were, | 但如果你在考虑 |
[24:56] | especially with Supergirl down… Don’t. | 尤其是现在超女倒下了 请不要那样做 |
[25:00] | Is this the same Nia Nal I’m talking to, the cub reporter | 你还是之前的尼娅·纳尔吗 那位新记者 |
[25:04] | who convincingly and rightfully convinced her boss | 她自信而正当地说服了她的老板 |
[25:08] | to act? | 采取行动 |
[25:09] | And to speak out when the innocent are being attacked? | 在无辜的人遭到攻击时挺身而出 |
[25:12] | I know. I don’t sound like myself. | 是啊 这不像是我能说出来的话 |
[25:14] | But that’s because this is different. | 但那是因为这次不一样 |
[25:17] | If you go out there again, | 如果你再次出手 |
[25:21] | I have a feeling something bad will happen. | 我觉得会发生危险 |
[25:26] | Heroes go out there, | 可是英雄 |
[25:30] | even when they know something bad’s gonna happen. | 即便知道会发生危险 他们也会出手 |
[25:35] | That’s what makes them heroes. | 所以他们才是英雄 |
[25:51] | – It’s working. – ‘Ches. | -有效果了 -切斯 |
[25:55] | Fi? | 小菲 |
[25:56] | Can she hear me? | 她能听到我说话吗 |
[26:06] | Here you are, darling. | 又见面了 亲爱的 |
[26:09] | You look an absolute state. | 你看起来真不错 |
[26:12] | And you look perfect. | 你看起来也很美 |
[26:15] | Did they hurt you? | 他们伤害你了吗 |
[26:17] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 没什么我承受不了的 |
[26:21] | You were the first person to see this. | 是你第一个发现的 |
[26:22] | How can you not join me now? | 你怎么能不参与进来呢 |
[26:24] | Because it’s no longer in my path to fight. | 因为这不再是我的战役 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry, I cannot join your battle. | 抱歉 我不能陪你去战斗 |
[26:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[26:34] | We need to move quick. | 我们得尽快行动 |
[26:36] | Fiona, do you know where you are? | 菲奥娜 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[26:37] | I don’t. They’re using a parasite to control my telepathy powers | 我不知道 他们用寄生物控制了我的心灵感应 |
[26:41] | to control other aliens. | 以此来控制其他外星人 |
[26:42] | I think they’ve got me near some sort of a crowd. | 我觉得他们好像把我放在了人群附近 |
[26:45] | I can smell cakes and sweets. | 我能闻到蛋糕和甜点的味道 |
[26:48] | Like the pick ‘n’ mix. And there’s music. | 有点像糖果店 还有音乐 |
[26:56] | – Bring her back. – I can’t. | -让她回来 -我做不到 |
[26:58] | – Why not? – I can’t! | -为什么不行 -我做不到 |
[27:02] | I tried, Alex. | 我尽力了 艾丽克斯 |
[27:03] | I tried to use prayer, the power of my mind | 我试过祷告 用我思想的力量 |
[27:06] | to find Fiona, but… | 找到菲奥娜 但是 |
[27:10] | Every time I think I’m getting somewhere, | 每当我觉得找到线索的时候 |
[27:11] | my mind is just hijacked with anger. | 就会被愤怒打断 |
[27:15] | Violence, how I failed Kara. | 还有暴力 以及我让卡拉失望了 |
[27:17] | It’s no use, I’m not the man my father hoped I’d be. | 没用的 我辜负了我父亲的期望 |
[27:21] | Only thing I’ve done right is put you in charge of the DEO. | 我唯一做对的事 就是让你接管超查部 |
[27:27] | No, that’s… | 不 这… |
[27:29] | That’s the only thing that you’ve done wrong. | 这是你唯一做错的事 |
[27:34] | What? | 什么 |
[27:35] | Everything is my fault. | 一切都是我的错 |
[27:38] | I mean, all of this, it’s… It’s on me, okay? | 这一切…都怪我 不是吗 |
[27:43] | A lot of bad things happened here under my watch. | 以前我眼皮底下发生了很多坏事 |
[27:46] | But I prevailed because I trusted my gut, | 但我之所以取胜是我相信了直觉 |
[27:49] | and my people. | 和我的战友 |
[27:51] | Alex, you have to trust your gut. | 艾丽克斯 你要相信自己的直觉 |
[27:54] | You do that and you will soar. | 这么做 你就能成功 |
[28:02] | You realize that, um, wisdom | 你知道吗 你身上… |
[28:06] | literally emanates from you? | 散发着智慧 |
[28:10] | You are exactly who your father saw you would be. | 你现在正是你父亲所期望的那样 |
[28:18] | How do we reconcile who we are with who we wanna be, Alex? | 我们如何协调理想与现实中的自己 艾丽克斯 |
[28:24] | We forgive ourselves. | 原谅自己 |
[28:26] | Pacifism doesn’t mean inaction. | 和平并不意味着不作为 |
[28:29] | It just means that you have to learn how to fight | 它只是意味着你必须学会 |
[28:32] | without raising the sword. | 如何不拿起武器而战斗 |
[28:35] | I was right to put you in charge. | 我让你接管是对的 |
[28:37] | Oh, that was too soon. | 话说得太早了 |
[28:43] | Okay, so, you tell me everything that you saw. Okay? | 把你看到的都告诉我 好吗 |
[28:47] | We’re gonna find Fiona and the people who took her. | 我们要找到菲奥纳和带走她的人 |
[28:51] | Yes, boss. | 是 老大 |
[28:52] | I’m scanning for anything that draws a crowd | 我正在搜寻纳欣诺市一百英里内 |
[28:53] | within 100 miles of National City. | 任何吸引人群的活动 |
[28:55] | Cross-referencing those events with every item of food sold | 并把活动上每一种从自选小店买的食物 |
[28:58] | at a pick ‘n’ mix and every known psychic energy signature. | 和所有已知的通灵标志进行交叉对比 |
[29:02] | So, have you found them? | 那你找到了吗 |
[29:03] | Yes, of course. They’re at the National City Fair. | 当然找到了 在纳欣诺市游乐场 |
[29:06] | I’ll go get Manchester. Nice work, Brainiac. | 我去找曼彻斯特 干得漂亮 布莱尼亚克 |
[29:09] | Okay, assemble a strike team, all available agents. | 组织突击队 有空的特工都上 |
[29:11] | And make sure that they’re ready to go in five minutes. | 确保五分钟内准备就绪 |
[29:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[29:17] | Hypothetically, | 假设… |
[29:19] | what are the odds of us winning without Supergirl? | 没有超女 我们有多少胜算 |
[29:22] | Aliens being mind-controlled, | 外星人受到精神控制 |
[29:25] | with no instinct to protect themselves. | 失去了保护自己的本能 |
[29:27] | Only harm others. | 只能伤害别人 |
[29:30] | The odds are not great. | 胜算不大 |
[29:33] | And with her? | 那有了她呢 |
[29:35] | If she can handle the fight, you will win. | 她出手就能赢 |
[29:38] | But the atmosphere isn’t clear of Kryptonite. | 但大气里还有氪石 |
[29:41] | Then finish getting it clear. | 那就赶快清除干净 |
[29:53] | – You’ve been drafted. – Wait, what? | -你得上战场了 -什么 |
[29:56] | Isn’t there still Kryptonite in the air? | 空气里不是还有氪石吗 |
[29:58] | I thought you were doing things by the book. | 我以为你是按规矩行事的 |
[30:00] | I was. | 那是之前 |
[30:03] | But I really need you out there with me. | 但我真的需要你去帮我 |
[30:09] | I was scared. | 我之前很害怕 |
[30:11] | Of failing, of letting everybody down. | 害怕失败 让大家失望 |
[30:14] | The president, the country. | 总统 整个国家 |
[30:18] | So, I thought | 所以我觉得 |
[30:20] | the rules would protect me from screwing everything up. | 规矩能防止我把事情搞砸 |
[30:25] | Danvers sisters have never really been big on rules. | 丹弗斯姐妹向来不看重规矩 |
[30:28] | I know and I forgot that for a minute. | 我知道 只是暂时忘了 |
[30:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:37] | The only way that we’re gonna win this thing, | 打赢这场战的唯一办法 |
[30:39] | is if I trust my instincts and I trust yours. | 就是相信你我的直觉 |
[30:45] | And you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[30:47] | The air isn’t fully clear. | 空气里的氪石没清完 |
[30:50] | So, this is a risk. | 所以这是一场冒险 |
[30:54] | Do you think you can do it? | 你觉得自己能行吗 |
[30:55] | I know I can. | 我能 |
[30:57] | Then suit up. | 那就穿上战服吧 |
[30:59] | No choice. | 遵命 |
[31:22] | You smashed my Beebo. | 你踩坏了我的碧波 |
[31:23] | That’s a metaphor for life. | 人生就是这样的 |
[31:25] | Will you stop drawing attention to yourself? | 你能别再招人注意了吗 |
[31:28] | We have a job to do. | 我们是来干活的 |
[31:31] | – How are we doing? – Aliens are mind-controlled. | -情况怎么样 -外星人被精神控制了 |
[31:33] | So all good here. | 这边没问题 |
[31:42] | Reported attack at the National City Fair. | 纳欣诺市游乐场发生了袭击 |
[31:44] | Police are on-scene securing the area, | 警察封锁现场 |
[31:46] | and people are being advised to stay clear of the fairgrounds. | 建议人们不要靠近游乐场 |
[31:49] | The attack began earlier today | 今天早些时候人们聚集 |
[31:51] | as people packed the fairgrounds… | 在游乐场时发生了袭击 |
[31:58] | Air quality at 75%. | 空气质量百分之七十五 |
[32:02] | Drop her. | 放开她 |
[32:24] | Not the pies. | 别毁了派 |
[32:38] | I can’t believe he went. | 我不敢相信他去了 |
[32:40] | Little boxes. | 有小盒子 |
[32:44] | – Air check? – Ninety percent. | -空气质量如何 -百分之九十 |
[32:45] | That’s still lethal if the suit fails. | 如果保护服脱落还是致命的 |
[32:47] | You need to back off. You need to try and conserve. | 你得撤回去 你得保存实力 |
[32:54] | I’ve just gotta handle one more thing. | 我需要再处理一件事 |
[33:07] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[33:16] | Guys? Guys, we gotta go. | 各位 各位 我们得走了 |
[33:19] | Guys? | 各位 |
[33:41] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[33:42] | The suit’s taking too much damage. | 保护服受到了太多伤害 |
[33:44] | So, power’s being diverted to life support. | 所以 能量只能用于维持生命 |
[33:46] | I’ll give you a jump. | 我来给你充能 |
[33:49] | You’re gonna wanna hold still. | 你要稳住 |
[33:53] | Thanks for the charge. | 谢谢充能 |
[34:04] | What’s happening now? | 现在怎么了 |
[34:07] | I’m reading full systems failure. | 我这边显示系统全面瘫痪了 |
[34:09] | The suit’s locking down. I can’t move. | 保护服被锁定了 我动不了 |
[34:11] | We should leave, sis. | 我们得走了 姐 |
[34:13] | Not till we finish what we started. | 我们达成原来的目的才能走 |
[34:17] | Make her dead, got it. | 让她死 了解了 |
[34:19] | Screw it. | 该死的 |
[34:36] | I call this move “The can opener.” | 我管这个叫”开瓶器” |
[34:38] | Ah, there’s still Kryptonite in the air, right? | 空气里还残留着氪石 对吧 |
[34:41] | So, uh, what happens if I pull the trigger? | 所以 我扣下扳机会发生什么呢 |
[34:42] | – No, stop! – Air check. | -不 停下 -空气质量检查 |
[34:44] | The atmosphere is 99% clear. | 空气百分之九十九纯净 |
[34:47] | Why are you protecting her? | 你为什么要保护她 |
[34:49] | Why are you protecting any of them? | 你为什么要保护他们 |
[34:52] | – Look at what they do. – They aren’t doing this. | -看看他们在做什么 -不是他们在做这些 |
[34:56] | – You are. – People need to be afraid. | -你才是罪魁祸首 -人们需要恐惧 |
[35:00] | Even if it means we have to sell it to them. | 哪怕是我们得硬塞给他们 |
[35:04] | 100%. | 百分百纯净 |
[35:05] | Rerouting power away from life support. | 无需给生命维持系统提供能量了 |
[35:07] | Unlocking suit now. | 立即解锁保护服 |
[35:08] | Yeah, what she said. | 对 她说得没错 |
[35:10] | Welcome to Otis– Oh. | 欢迎来到奥蒂斯 |
[35:11] | No! We’re fighting for freedom. | 不 我们为自由而战 |
[35:15] | For roaches. | 为了干掉小强 |
[35:16] | For… | 为了 |
[35:18] | Mercy! | 默茜 |
[35:23] | Now, they’re free. | 现在他们自由了 |
[35:34] | Fi? | 小菲 |
[35:37] | Hey, I’m here, love. I’m here. | 我来了 亲爱的 我来了 |
[35:40] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[35:47] | Here you are, darling. | 你来了 亲爱的 |
[35:50] | Okay, okay. We need to get her to a hospital. | 好的 我们得送她去医院 |
[35:54] | I held on for you. | 我为你坚持了下来 |
[35:56] | I know, love. But there has to be something we can do. | 我知道 亲爱的 但是一定还能做些什么 |
[35:58] | There has to be something we can do. | 我们一定还能做些什么 |
[36:00] | – I could take away her pain. – Then do it! | -我可以带走她的伤痛 -动手啊 |
[36:04] | Please, man. | 拜托了 伙计 |
[36:08] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我在这 我在这 |
[36:11] | Just promise me… | 答应我 |
[36:13] | No, stop it. | 不 停下 |
[36:14] | – Promise me. – No. | -答应我 -不 |
[36:16] | Please don’t be angry. | 请不要生气 |
[36:19] | I know you’ll want to. | 我知道你会生气的 |
[36:24] | I love you, Manchester. | 我爱你 曼彻斯特 |
[36:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:28] | I don’t want you to leave me. | 我不想要你离开我 |
[36:32] | I’ll look after you. I promise I’ll look after you. | 我会照顾好你的 我保证我会照顾好你的 |
[36:36] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我的女人 |
[36:43] | Fi? | 小菲 |
[36:48] | Fi? | 小菲 |
[36:58] | Why me, man? | 为什么是我 |
[37:03] | They took my baby. | 他们夺走了我的宝贝 |
[37:06] | They took my baby, man. | 他们夺走了我的宝贝 |
[37:08] | Why, man? Why, man? | 为什么 为什么 |
[37:34] | I know that in all likelihood, | 我知道十有八九 |
[37:35] | you’ll want to jump right back into work. | 你会直接重新投入工作 |
[37:38] | But? | 但是呢 |
[37:40] | But… | 但是… |
[37:43] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[37:47] | Congratulations, Director Danvers. | 祝贺你 丹弗斯局长 |
[37:52] | All right, we put one in the win column. | 好了 我们终于打了一场胜仗 |
[37:56] | And that’s… That’s because of you. | 这是你们大家的功劳 |
[37:59] | You all should be so proud of yourselves. | 你们都应该感到自豪 |
[38:06] | – May I help you? – Hi. I’m Colonel Lauren Haley. | -您有何贵干 -你好 我是劳伦·哈雷上校 |
[38:08] | – Hi. – POTUS sent me. | -您好 -美国总统派我来的 |
[38:10] | Given how you disobeyed direct orders, | 鉴于你违背了直接命令 |
[38:12] | he thought you might need some oversight. | 他认为你需要有人监督 |
[38:15] | And how long will you be with us, Colonel? | 您会在这里待多久 上校 |
[38:19] | As long as it takes. | 需要多久就待多久 |
[38:23] | It just should’ve been a discussion. | 你应该提前跟我商量一下 |
[38:24] | What did you expect me to do, just sit here? | 你指望我怎么做 坐视不管吗 |
[38:27] | What if you’d been sent to prison? | 万一你被捕入狱怎么办 |
[38:29] | Yeah, about that. I talked to my lawyer. | 关于这件事 我跟律师谈过了 |
[38:31] | It’s weird. I… No new charges. | 奇怪的是 我没有遭到新的控告 |
[38:35] | No indictment. | 没收到起诉书 |
[38:36] | The cops might even deputize Guardian. | 警察甚至还会授权守护者作为警方代表 |
[38:39] | I know, it’s, uh… | 我知道 |
[38:41] | It worked out better than I could have possibly imagined. | 我做梦都想不到会有这么好的结局 |
[38:43] | – Hey, kid, what’s up? – You’re trending. | -姑娘 什么事 -你成了热点人物 |
[38:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:49] | In a bad way. | 情况不妙 |
[38:51] | “Roaches crushed by Guardian’s boot.” What? | 《守护者踩死蟑螂》 什么 |
[38:53] | “Humans strike back strong.” | 《人类奋起反击》 |
[38:57] | “Guardian of Liberty.” | 《自由守护者》 |
[39:08] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[39:10] | Mmm, I really need those. | 我正需要吃点甜食 |
[39:12] | – Do you have any, um– – Rhubarb? Yeah, three. | -你买了… -大黄派吗 买了三个 |
[39:14] | What do you think this is, amateur hour? | 你以为我是业余的吗 |
[39:16] | The queen of pies. | 你是馅饼女王 |
[39:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:24] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:25] | Oh, I’ve dealt with much worse than G.I. Jane coming to babysit me. | 比起我以前的经历 被女大兵监督工作不算什么 |
[39:31] | Yeah, but she wouldn’t be here if I had followed your orders. | 可是如果我听了你的话 她就不会被派来了 |
[39:35] | I’m sorry, where was this attitude six hours ago? | 你六个小时前怎么不拿出这种态度呢 |
[39:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:41] | You followed your instincts. | 你跟从了自己的直觉 |
[39:42] | And I followed mine, so there’s no apologies. | 我也一样 所以不必道歉 |
[39:47] | Being a leader means doing what needs to get done | 身为领导 就该完成该做的工作 |
[39:49] | and taking the consequences. | 然后承受后果 |
[39:51] | So, we did the right thing. | 所以 我们做得对 |
[39:55] | Well, hell or high water, | 无论遇到任何困难 |
[39:56] | I’ve got your back. | 我都会做你的后盾 |
[39:59] | Hell or high water. | 无论遇到任何困难 |
[40:00] | Oh, speaking of, can you please scratch this one spot… | 说起困难 你能帮我挠挠后背吗 |
[40:04] | – Oh, absolutely not. – I was in a full body cast. | -绝对不行 -我之前可是穿了全身装甲 |
[40:07] | – I know. – I can’t… It’s really bothering me. | -我知道 -我够不到 都快痒死了 |
[40:10] | – No. – It’s… | -不行 -这… |
[40:25] | How much for the lot? | 全买下来多少钱 |
[40:54] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[40:56] | Mercy and Otis. | 默茜和奥蒂斯 |
[40:58] | Supergirl is back. | 超女回来了 |
[41:00] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办啊 |
[41:01] | Stop! Stop. Stop. | 住嘴 别说了 |
[41:03] | What did I tell you? There is no “we.” | 我告诉过你 没有”我们”这回事 |
[41:05] | It doesn’t matter who we are. | 我们是谁并不重要 |
[41:06] | It doesn’t matter who leads us. | 谁来领导我们也不重要 |
[41:09] | Jensen, the only thing that matters is that | 詹森 唯一重要的是 |
[41:10] | you joined up for a reason. Right? | 你加入进来是有原因的 对吧 |
[41:16] | And that reason is because you wanted to make something of yourself. Right? | 原因就是你想有所成就 对吧 |
[41:21] | – Yeah. -Okay. | -对 -好的 |
[41:24] | Let’s see what we can make. | 那我们就看看能把你变成什么样 |
[41:26] | Okay. | 好 |