时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course. | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | And by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become… Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect this planet I call my home | 保护这颗我称之为家园的星球 |
[00:32] | from anyone that means to cause it harm. | 不受任何人的伤害 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | I have a feeling that if you go out there again, | 如果你再次出手 |
[00:44] | something bad will happen. | 我觉得会发生危险 |
[00:45] | You are trending. | 你成了热点人物 |
[00:47] | In a bad way. | 情况不妙 |
[00:48] | I’m Colonel Lauren Haley. | 我是劳伦·哈雷上校 |
[00:49] | And how long will you be with us, Colonel? | 您会在这里待多久 上校 |
[00:51] | As long as it takes. | 需要多久就待多久 |
[00:52] | You joined up for a reason. | 你加入进来是有原因的 |
[00:55] | You wanted to make something of yourself. | 你想有所成就 |
[00:56] | It’s an alien parasite. | 这是一种外星寄生虫 |
[00:58] | It finds a host, | 它找到宿主 |
[00:58] | feeds off whatever energy the host comes into contact with | 吸取所有与宿主接触的能量 |
[01:01] | turning them into husks. | 把他们变成躯壳 |
[01:02] | The more he absorbs, the more dangerous he is. | 他吸收的越多 就会越危险 |
[01:13] | The last time I was on this rooftop, | 我上次到这个天台上来的时候 |
[01:15] | it was like an aerial junkyard. | 它还跟个空中垃圾场似的 |
[01:17] | Shards of glass, rusty bikes, abandoned appliances. | 满是玻璃碎片 生锈的自行车 废弃电器 |
[01:21] | Apparently that was the last time anyone was up here, | 它一直保持着那种状态 |
[01:23] | until yesterday. | 直到昨天为止 |
[01:24] | You mean, you planted this garden by yourself in one day? | 你是说 你自己在一天之内就布置好了这座花园 |
[01:26] | Well, super speed helps. | 超高速移动帮了我的忙 |
[01:28] | James, we’re frolicking on our roof garden, sipping mojitos. | 詹姆斯 我们正在天台花园里玩乐喝酒 |
[01:30] | Could you try not to look so miserable? | 你能收起这张苦瓜脸吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m just reading the internet. | 抱歉 我在刷推特 |
[01:33] | There’s so many people tweeting hate | 有好多网络喷子 |
[01:35] | at the same time praising Guardian. | 称赞了守护者 |
[01:37] | Okay. Well, the internet is a cesspool. You shouldn’t read it. | 网络就是个粪坑 别刷了 |
[01:39] | You know, I should make a public statement | 我应该发表公开声明 |
[01:40] | and disavow any connection to these people. | 跟这些人撇清关系 |
[01:42] | Any statement will validate the trolls, okay? | 你发表任何声明都是在肯定那些喷子 |
[01:43] | Besides, all press is good press. | 再说了 任何新闻都是好新闻 |
[01:46] | I don’t see how hate groups praising Guardian | 这我就不懂了 喷子称赞守护者 |
[01:48] | could be good press. | 怎么会是好新闻 |
[01:49] | Now you see, I can, all right? | 你不懂 但我懂 |
[01:51] | These are people that never would’ve read CatCo. | 这些人原本永远都不会读凯特科杂志 |
[01:53] | And now because of Guardian, they do. | 而现在因为守护者 他们开始读了 |
[01:56] | You’ve unwittingly crossed the divide | 你无意中跨越了鸿沟 |
[01:57] | and that is the way to affect change. | 这样能为我们带来改变 |
[02:01] | – Maybe you’re right. – Lena’s always right. | -或许你说得对 -莉娜永远都对 |
[02:05] | She’s very sagacious. | 她非常有远见 |
[02:08] | Little boxes. | 心里有小盒子 |
[02:09] | Brainy, how many of those have you had to drink? | 布莱尼 你喝了几杯了 |
[02:11] | – The ginger juice? – Uh-huh. | -你是说姜汁吗 -嗯 |
[02:13] | Twelve. | 十二杯 |
[02:14] | You see, James, the ginger root kicks the booty of the immune system. | 詹姆斯 生姜能提高我们的免疫力 |
[02:18] | It also strangely makes the roof spin. | 奇怪的是 它还能让我天旋地转 |
[02:25] | Long live the Legion. | 军团万岁 |
[02:26] | Well, it’s nice to see you so happy, Kara. | 看到你这么高兴真好 卡拉 |
[02:28] | The sun is shining, the… | 今天阳光明媚 |
[02:30] | Look, the Dar-Essa flower is even blooming. | 看 连大艾莎都开了 |
[02:32] | What is there to be upset about? | 有什么好不开心的呢 |
[02:34] | Um, Haley starts working full time at the DEO tomorrow. | 哈雷从明天开始就要在超查部全职工作了 |
[02:38] | Got it. That’s… That’s a good reason. | 懂了 这确实让人很郁闷 |
[02:39] | She’s explicitly here to curtail my authority. | 她明摆着是来削弱我的职权的 |
[02:43] | I mean, she’s going to make my life a nightmare. | 她会让我生活在噩梦之中 |
[02:45] | Speaking of nightmares, guys. | 说起噩梦 各位 |
[02:47] | So Brainy’s drunk. | 布莱尼喝多了 |
[02:49] | He thought the mojitos were a vegetable juice. | 他以为莫吉托是蔬菜汁 |
[02:51] | Did someone say mojitos at brunch? | 你们上午就开始喝莫吉托了吗 |
[02:54] | Sounds like my kind of party. | 这种派对很适合我 |
[02:55] | Yeah. So glad you made it. | 真高兴你能赶到 |
[02:57] | Uh, everyone this is Nia. | 各位 这是尼娅 |
[02:59] | These are my people. J’onn. | 这些是我的朋友 荣恩 |
[03:01] | – This is Lena. – Hello. | -这是莉娜 -你好 |
[03:02] | That’s my sister, Alex. | 那是我姐姐艾丽克斯 |
[03:04] | Well, CatCo’s newest addition. | 凯特科的新记者 |
[03:06] | It’s very nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[03:07] | – We’ve heard a lot about you. – All good things, I hope. | -我们对你早有耳闻 -希望是正面评价 |
[03:10] | Well, James said your passion for making the world a better place | 詹姆斯说你拥有改变世界的热情 |
[03:12] | is matched only by the elegance of your prose, so… | 文笔还特别优美 |
[03:15] | I wish I could say I paid him, | 搞得好像是我收买了他一样 |
[03:17] | but I could not have made that up. | 但其实并没有这回事 |
[03:19] | I guess you should just take the compliment then, huh? | 那你应该欣然接受我的恭维 |
[03:21] | Where’s Brainy? | 布莱尼呢 |
[03:22] | He actually is passed out under an azalea tree. | 他醉倒在一棵杜鹃树下了 |
[03:24] | – Okay, I’ll go find him. – Yeah. | -好吧 我去找他 -嗯 |
[03:28] | And as long as I’m dishing out compliments, | 既然要夸人 |
[03:29] | I wanna commend Kara | 我还想表扬一下卡拉 |
[03:31] | for landing an interview with Amadei Derros, | 她拿下了阿马代·迪罗斯的采访 |
[03:34] | who has not given one in over 20 years. | 二十多年来 这是他头一次接受采访 |
[03:36] | Thank you, but I think J’onn should get the credit on that one. | 谢谢 但这都是荣恩的功劳 |
[03:39] | Amadei is a friend, but it was hearing why you wanted to talk | 阿马代是我朋友 但他是听说了你的采访动机 |
[03:42] | that convinced him to do the interview. | 才同意接受采访的 |
[03:44] | Who is this Amadei? | 阿马代是谁 |
[03:45] | An alien healer. | 一位外星治疗师 |
[03:46] | He’s devoted his entire life to helping aliens, | 他一生都致力于帮助外星人 |
[03:49] | spiritually and physically | 恢复身心健康 |
[03:51] | Uh, the interview is tomorrow, | 明天就要采访了 |
[03:52] | but I could use someone’s help | 我需要有人帮我 |
[03:53] | to get the perspective of his acolytes. | 采访他助手的观点 |
[03:55] | I would love to. | 我很愿意帮你 |
[03:57] | Well, I woke him and apparently he’s fine. | 我叫醒了他 他看样子没事了 |
[04:00] | One of my superior capabilities is recovering | 我的长处之一 |
[04:03] | from alcohol libation with remarkable speed. | 就是能快速醒酒 |
[04:06] | Are there any more scones left? Nia Nal! | 还有烤饼吗 尼娅·纳尔 |
[04:10] | – You two know each other? – Well, we met once at a pizza place. | -你们俩认识吗 -我们在披萨店见过一次 |
[04:15] | You know, you never found me. | 你一直没找到我 |
[04:16] | But, of course, I did. | 我当然找到了 |
[04:17] | Your address is 775 Gladiola Drive, | 你的地址是剑兰大道775号 |
[04:20] | second floor corner apartment. | 转角公寓二楼 |
[04:21] | Your phone number is 555-8010. | 你的电话号码是5558010 |
[04:23] | You stop at Bob’s Diner every morning | 你每早都会去鲍勃餐厅 |
[04:25] | and order an extra super large coffee, milk. No sugar. | 点一杯超大杯咖啡 加奶 不加糖 |
[04:29] | Okay. Yes, that… | 好吧 |
[04:30] | He’s not nearly as stalkery as that just came out as. | 他平常可不是这么一副跟踪狂的样子 |
[04:34] | Well, why didn’t you call? | 你为什么不打电话 |
[04:37] | You told me to find you, not call you. | 你让我找到你 又没说打电话 |
[04:41] | I’d like to make a toast. Here, uh, a toast to good friends, | 我想敬一杯 来 敬友谊 |
[04:46] | new and old. | 新老朋友 |
[04:47] | To health and happiness and basking in the sunshine. | 敬健康快乐 沐浴阳光 |
[04:51] | Health and happiness. | 健康快乐 |
[04:55] | The pain… | 好痛苦 |
[05:00] | Jensen. | 詹森 |
[05:01] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[05:02] | It was intended as a gift. | 这是送给你的礼物 |
[05:06] | It hurts. Everything hurts. | 好痛 全身都痛 |
[05:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:14] | Don’t come any closer, I’m warning you. | 别再靠近了 我警告你们 |
[05:19] | Reach your hand out. | 伸出你的手 |
[05:23] | No! | 不 |
[05:26] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[05:42] | I have his powers? | 我有了他的能力 |
[05:44] | That’s right. You can absorb | 没错 你可以吸收 |
[05:47] | any alien’s abilities | 任何外星人的能力 |
[05:49] | and utterly destroy the alien in the process. | 同时彻底摧毁那个外星人 |
[05:53] | I can do that? | 我有这能力 |
[05:53] | That’s right, my friend. | 没错 我的朋友 |
[05:54] | And that makes you the most valuable asset | 这让你成为了拯救人类战争中 |
[05:57] | in the war to save humanity. | 最有价值的资源 |
[06:17] | Director Danvers, a word. | 丹弗斯局长 借一步说话 |
[06:21] | Interpreting tone is not my strong suit. | 解析语气不是我的强项 |
[06:25] | But I sense this is not good. | 但我感觉到这事不妙 |
[06:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:29] | – Colonel. – Director Danvers. | -上校 -丹弗斯局长 |
[06:33] | I’ve noticed you reorganized | 我发现你重整了 |
[06:34] | the strike team command and control system. | 突击队的指挥控制系统 |
[06:36] | I did. | 是的 |
[06:37] | Are you aware that system has been in place | 你是否知道之前的系统 |
[06:39] | since the DEO’s inception? | 从超查部成立时就存在了 |
[06:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:43] | But with all due respect, the system was outmoded. | 但请恕我直言 那系统过时了 |
[06:46] | It used to take us 90 seconds | 以前 从警报响起到出动 |
[06:48] | to get out the door after first alert. | 我们需要90秒 |
[06:49] | And now by retasking two analysts– | 现在重新分配了两个分析员 |
[06:52] | You cut out the middle men | 你去掉了中间人 |
[06:53] | and reduced deployment time to 60 seconds, | 把出动时间缩短至60秒 |
[06:56] | which could be the difference between life and death. | 这有可能是事关生死的几秒 |
[06:59] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:01] | So? | 所以呢 |
[07:03] | I’m commending you, Director Danvers. | 我要褒奖你 丹弗斯局长 |
[07:06] | Any sign of our traitor Agent Jensen? | 找到叛徒詹森特工了吗 |
[07:08] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:08] | But our facial recognition algorithm | 但是我们的面部识别系统 |
[07:10] | is scanning National City. | 在扫描纳欣诺市 |
[07:11] | So the moment Jensen shows his face, we’ll get him. | 一旦詹森露脸 就能抓到 |
[07:15] | Keep up the good work. | 再接再厉 |
[07:17] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[07:24] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[07:31] | Ms. Danvers. | 丹弗斯小姐 |
[07:33] | My name is Cassian. | 我叫卡西安 |
[07:34] | I work with Amadei. He’s expecting you. | 我是阿马代的同事 他在等你 |
[07:42] | Give me your hand, son. | 把手给我 孩子 |
[08:13] | You’ve declined interviews for decades, | 你几十年来一直拒绝采访 |
[08:16] | but you’ve graciously agreed to speak with me today. | 但你却欣然接受了我今天的采访 |
[08:19] | Why now? | 为什么 |
[08:20] | I see what is happening to our country. | 我看到了我们国家正在发生的事情 |
[08:24] | Divisiveness and discrimination. | 分歧与歧视 |
[08:27] | If we want to fight prejudice, | 如果我们想要对抗偏见 |
[08:30] | people need to know about who we are as aliens and what we do. | 人们需要了解我们外星人 还有我们的能力 |
[08:34] | To lead as an example for others, | 要为别人做榜样 |
[08:38] | I must be seen. | 我必须接受曝光 |
[08:40] | It’s not comfortable for me. | 虽然这让我很不舒服 |
[08:42] | But comfort is not my priority right now. | 但我舒不舒服并非现在的当务之急 |
[08:45] | I’m sure your example will inspire many. | 你做出的榜样肯定会激励很多人 |
[08:50] | You’ve saved countless lives with your gift. | 你用你的天赋拯救过无数的人 |
[08:52] | Is it true your healing abilities | 你的治疗能力 |
[08:55] | don’t work on humans? | 对人类没用 是真的吗 |
[08:56] | As of yet, my frequency cannot reach humans. | 目前来说 我的频率无法触及人类 |
[09:02] | But it is my greatest wish | 但是我最大的愿望 |
[09:05] | to heal the human heart. | 就是治疗人类的心灵 |
[09:10] | Just last week a carnival was attacked. | 上周有个嘉年华被袭击了 |
[09:12] | A carnival! By vicious aliens who broke out of prison. | 嘉年华 被逃出监狱的恶毒外星人袭击 |
[09:16] | We’re talking kids eating cotton candy on Ferris wheels. | 袭击对象可是在摩天轮上吃着棉花糖的孩子 |
[09:19] | They weren’t safe. What did the government do about it? | 他们不安全 政府又为此做了什么 |
[09:22] | Oh, they stepped in, sure. | 他们倒是介入了 |
[09:23] | To protect the aliens, | 但却是为了保护外星人 |
[09:25] | who killed at least two human beings. | 他们至少害死了两个人类 |
[09:27] | – And only Guardian… – Okay. | -只有守护者… -好了 |
[09:28] | You have got to stop listening to this dreck. | 别再听这些垃圾了 |
[09:31] | Is that Ben Lockwood? | 这是本·洛克伍德吗 |
[09:32] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[09:33] | Well, when I reorganized L-Corp, | 在我重组L公司的时候 |
[09:35] | I took my business away from his father’s steel shop | 我与他父亲的钢铁厂结束了合同 |
[09:37] | and gave it to an Nth metal producer. | 然后跟一家N金属工厂签了约 |
[09:39] | Who the hell gave him a platform? | 是谁给了他平台 |
[09:40] | The People’s Veritas, some sort of syndicated fringe website. | 人民真理网 某种集团边缘网站 |
[09:43] | Oh, okay. Well, there you go. | 好吧 这就得了 |
[09:44] | Fringe being the operative word. | 边缘是关键词 |
[09:46] | Well, the last time I saw Ben Lockwood, | 我上一次看到本·洛克伍德 |
[09:47] | he was a sad, angry man begging me to write his story. | 他满腔悲情与愤怒 想让我报道他的故事 |
[09:50] | Now, he and every lunatic like him | 而现在 他和像他一样的疯子们 |
[09:51] | is praising Guardian as if I’m one of them. | 一起崇拜守护者 好像我跟他们是一类人 |
[09:54] | Well, I don’t think the Mayor would invite James Olsen | 如果市长觉得詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[09:56] | to be the keynote speaker at his Annual Media Summit | 是个社会边缘的疯子 应该不会请他 |
[09:58] | if he thought he was some kind of fringe lunatic. | 在自己的年度媒体峰会上当主题发言人吧 |
[10:00] | – Wait, what? – The invitation just came in. | -等等 什么 -邀请刚过来 |
[10:02] | That is what I came to tell you. | 我来就是为了告诉你这个消息 |
[10:04] | Now, you need to stop obsessing about these trolls | 你该把注意力从喷子上移开 |
[10:06] | and start writing your speech. | 开始写你的演讲稿了 |
[10:09] | It’s Jensen. | 是詹森 |
[10:10] | He’s been located at the National City Promenade. | 他现在位于纳欣诺市步行街 |
[10:13] | This is your collar, Danvers. Go get him. | 这是你的机会 丹弗斯 去抓住他 |
[10:16] | Supergirl, it’s time to rumble. | 超女 该出动了 |
[10:50] | I don’t care what anyone says, I love shapeshifters. | 我不管别人怎么说 我喜欢变形者 |
[10:57] | What about your, sir? | 你呢 先生 |
[10:58] | Would you like to come face-to-face with yourself? | 你想不想和自己面对面 |
[11:03] | Why don’t you pick on someone your own shape? | 为什么不选个和自己形态相同的人 |
[11:20] | Alex, it’s not just Jensen. | 艾丽克斯 他不再是原来的詹森了 |
[11:23] | He’s been infected by Parasite. | 他被寄生虫感染了 |
[11:43] | Don’t worry, I’ll make this quick. | 别担心 我会尽快解决 |
[11:45] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[11:49] | Agents, get him. Go, go, go. | 特工 去抓他 快快 |
[11:51] | No! | 不要 |
[11:59] | He shapeshifted. Don’t let him out of your sight. | 他变身了 別让他离开你们的视线范围 |
[12:09] | Director Danvers, we lost him. | 丹弗斯局长 我们跟丢了 |
[12:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:13] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:19] | You neglected to inform me that Agent Jensen is not a human. | 你没有向我上报詹森特工不是人类 |
[12:23] | He is. | 他是人类 |
[12:24] | Well, he was. | 以前是 |
[12:28] | When Mercy and Otis broke into the DEO, | 默茜和奥蒂斯擅闯超查部的时候 |
[12:29] | they took with them a creature called Parasite. | 他们偷走了一种叫做寄生虫的生物 |
[12:32] | And once this parasite infects a host, | 一旦这种寄生虫感染了宿主 |
[12:34] | which in this case, was Jensen, | 詹森就是受到了感染 |
[12:38] | the host has the ability | 宿主就能获得一种超能力 |
[12:39] | to suck the life force out of whoever it touches. | 只要轻轻一碰就能吸走他人的生命 |
[12:41] | Leaving that person dead. | 然后那人就死了 |
[12:42] | And if it’s an alien, absorbing their powers. | 如果对象是外星人 就会吸取他们的超能力 |
[12:45] | We’re very lucky he didn’t have more contact with Supergirl. | 我们很幸运 他没有更进一步接触超女 |
[12:47] | And we’re lucky the host doesn’t have the ability | 而且 宿主没有能力 |
[12:49] | to retain the powers it absorbs. | 保留他所吸收的超能力 |
[12:52] | So, we’ll try to get Jensen when he’s at his weakest. | 我们会试着在詹森最脆弱的时候抓到他 |
[12:54] | And how do we do that? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[12:56] | The last time we overloaded his system with nuclear energy. | 上次我们用核能让他的身体超负荷 |
[12:59] | It’s plutonium. | 就是钚 |
[13:00] | I’ll contact the Pentagon about gathering nuclear material. | 我会联系五角大楼收集核物质 |
[13:02] | And I’ll speak with Supergirl. | 我会去找超女 |
[13:04] | This is one monster she can’t fight. | 这是一个她无法对抗的恶人 |
[13:05] | Very wise, Director Danvers. | 你的决定很明智 丹弗斯局长 |
[13:14] | Hey, what are you doing? You should be resting. | 你要干嘛 你应该休息 |
[13:17] | You know when I made a toast to the sunshine, | 我在派对上举杯敬阳光的时候 |
[13:19] | I didn’t realize how apt that was. | 都没意识到那有多合时宜 |
[13:20] | But I’m fully charged from the sunlamps, | 但我已经在太阳灯下充满了能量 |
[13:22] | and I’m ready to get out there and take down Parasite. | 我准备好出去打倒寄生虫了 |
[13:29] | I’m not going out there, am I? | 我不能出去战斗 是吗 |
[13:30] | We both know the danger that Parasite poses. | 我们俩都清楚寄生虫所具备的危险性 |
[13:32] | That he can kill me and get supercharged at the same time? | 他可以在杀我的同时进行快充吗 |
[13:35] | Yes, I get it. | 这我知道 |
[13:36] | But that doesn’t mean I don’t wanna go out there and fight him. | 即便如此 我还是想出去迎战他 |
[13:38] | I know you’re frustrated by this. | 我知道这让你很沮丧 |
[13:41] | I know. It’s okay, Alex. | 我知道 没事的 艾丽克斯 |
[13:44] | Most people only have one way to fight for justice | 大多数人只有一种方式为正义而战 |
[13:48] | but luckily, I have two. | 但幸运的是 我有两种 |
[13:51] | Power of the press. | 媒体的力量 |
[13:52] | So I’ll write and file my article. | 我会撰写并发表文章 |
[13:54] | But if there’s any other situation, | 但如果发生了其他情况 |
[13:56] | alien or otherwise– | 无论事关外星人还是人类 |
[13:57] | I know who to call. | 我知道该打给谁 |
[14:05] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲啊 |
[14:06] | I touch them and I get a rush of power. | 我触碰了他们 立刻获得了超能力 |
[14:09] | But then it fizzles. | 但能力马上就消失了 |
[14:10] | Well, then find another. You need to keep feeding. | 那就再找下一个 你要不断地获得超能力 |
[14:12] | I can’t move fast enough to keep myself powered. | 我移动得不够快 没法保持自己的超能力 |
[14:15] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[14:16] | All right. | 好 |
[14:17] | Raymond, The Children of Liberty, our reach is long, | 雷蒙德 自由之子 我们的触角很长 |
[14:20] | I will cast a net and we will find a solution. | 我会布下天罗地网 我们会找到解决办法 |
[14:24] | Humans don’t let humans down. | 人类是不会辜负人类的 |
[14:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:29] | Kara, your article made such an impact. | 卡拉 你的文章产生了巨大的影响 |
[14:31] | These comments are incredible. | 这些评论太赞了 |
[14:34] | Look at this one. | 看看这条 |
[14:35] | “I wish my husband was as kind as Amadei. | “但愿我丈夫像阿马代一样善良” |
[14:38] | #Iwanttomarryanalien.” | #想嫁外星人 |
[14:41] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:44] | Let’s skip that one. There’ll always be a couple of bad apples. | 跳过这条吧 总会有些害群之马 |
[14:47] | No, no. Look, there’s more. | 不不 还有呢 |
[14:48] | “Roaches healing each other just spreads the vermin. | “蟑螂互相治愈 只是为了散播害虫 |
[14:51] | Kill Amadei, kill them all.” | 杀了阿马代 杀光他们” |
[14:55] | Listen, most of them were kind. | 大多数人还是善良的 |
[14:58] | But the others are so violent. | 但是其他人太暴力激愤了 |
[15:01] | I thought showing Amadei as the great man he is, | 我还以为让大家看到阿马代的伟大 |
[15:03] | would bring people together. | 会让人们团结一致 |
[15:07] | One day, last month, I woke up. | 上个月有一天 我醒来 |
[15:12] | I woke up, | 我醒来 |
[15:14] | I brushed my teeth and I decided | 刷完牙 我觉得 |
[15:17] | I don’t feel like using my image-inducer today. | 今天不想再用形象诱发器了 |
[15:19] | I walked out to my local diner to grab some coffee | 我走到常去的餐厅买咖啡 |
[15:23] | and there was a new waitress. | 那里有个新来的女服务生 |
[15:26] | She was cute. | 她长得很可爱 |
[15:29] | Human. | 她是人类 |
[15:31] | When she handed me my check, she’d written a note. | 当她把账单递给我时 她写了一张纸条 |
[15:37] | “I’m an alien too.” | “我也是外星人” |
[15:39] | And she left me her number. | 还给我留了电话号码 |
[15:41] | I’ve seen Miranda every day since, and guess what? | 从此我每天都见到米兰达 猜猜后来如何 |
[15:45] | She stopped using her inducer. | 她不再用诱发器了 |
[15:49] | That’s an inspiring story, Miles. | 真是个鼓舞人心的故事 迈尔斯 |
[15:51] | Thank you so much for sharing. | 非常感谢你的分享 |
[15:52] | Thanks. Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[15:54] | Hey, look, I know it hasn’t been easy, | 我知道没有菲奥娜 |
[15:55] | us continuing this group without Fiona, but, um… | 要继续这个互助会不容易 但是 |
[15:59] | I, for one, am happy that we did. | 就我而言 我很高兴我们能继续 |
[16:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[16:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[16:11] | Cassian, what is it? | 卡西安 什么事 |
[16:12] | It’s Amadei. | 阿马代出事了 |
[16:16] | My God! | 天呐 |
[16:17] | I gave him tea, as always, last night before bed. | 跟平时一样 昨晚临睡前我端茶给他喝 |
[16:21] | I retired to my chamber. | 然后就回自己的房间了 |
[16:22] | This morning when I came to wake him, the amulet was gone. | 今早我来叫醒他时 护身符不见了 |
[16:25] | J’onn, I came as soon as I got your message. | 荣恩 收到你的短信 我立刻就赶来了 |
[16:28] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[16:30] | He’s dying, Kara. | 他要死了 卡拉 |
[16:38] | He cannot survive without the amulet. | 没有护身符 他活不下去 |
[16:40] | – We should call the police. – No. | -我们应该报警 -不行 |
[16:43] | Our community doesn’t trust the police. | 我们团体的人不相信警方 |
[16:45] | There is too much prejudice against us, right now. | 他们现在对我们的偏见太大 |
[16:48] | But, J’onn, I’ve been told by many people | 但是荣恩 很多人一直在告诉我 |
[16:52] | that you have a gift for solving crimes. | 你有破案的天赋 |
[16:56] | Would it be all right if I try to read Amadei’s mind? | 我可以对阿马代用读心术吗 |
[16:58] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[17:13] | – Who was that girl? – No one I recognize. | -那个女孩是谁 -我也不认识 |
[17:15] | What does it mean, J’onn? | 这是什么意思 荣恩 |
[17:17] | It’s possible that she was the last person who saw him, | 她很有可能是最后一个见到他的人 |
[17:19] | that she cut out the amulet. | 护身符也有可能是她剪下的 |
[17:21] | Well, how do we identify her? | 我们要怎么确认她的身份 |
[17:25] | Let me get this straight. | 也就是说 |
[17:26] | You want me to run a facial recognition search of you. | 你想让我用面部识别软件搜索你 |
[17:30] | Correct. | 没错 |
[17:31] | I fear something is getting lost in translation. | 这当中可能有一些误解 |
[17:32] | You see, my satellite tells me | 我的卫星告诉了我 |
[17:34] | the exact coordinates of your location at this very instant. | 你此刻所在位置的准确坐标 |
[17:37] | So running a facial recognition search | 所以用面部识别来搜索 |
[17:39] | would be the very definition of red– | 显然太多余了 |
[17:43] | That’s another matter entirely. | 这就是另一回事了 |
[17:45] | – Run the algorithm. – Yes, ma’am. | -开始运算吧 -是 女士 |
[17:47] | Sir. | 先生 |
[17:56] | Ah, that was quick. Elizabeth Hawkings, | 还真快 伊丽莎白·霍金斯 |
[17:59] | 21670, Cornelian Road. | 科尼利路21670号 |
[18:01] | Elizabeth Hawkings’ house. | 伊丽莎白·霍金斯家 |
[18:04] | Looks like she’s home. | 看样子她在家 |
[18:06] | Do you think the amulet’s in there? | 你觉得护身符会在里面吗 |
[18:08] | If it is, I will be able to sense it. | 如果在 我能感觉到 |
[18:12] | I’ll meet you out here in ten minutes. | 十分钟后在这里碰面 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:26] | I’m Kara Danvers. I’m a reporter with CatCo Magazine. | 我是卡拉·丹弗斯 凯特科杂志的记者 |
[18:29] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[18:30] | Sorry to bother you in the middle of the day, | 抱歉 大中午的打扰你了 |
[18:32] | but I’m doing an article on | 我在写一篇 |
[18:33] | the changing neighborhoods of National City. | 关于纳欣诺市街区变化的文章 |
[18:34] | Sorry, I was just in the middle of something. | 不好意思 我正在忙 |
[18:35] | And I thought you were a package, so… | 我还以为你是送包裹的 |
[18:38] | Well, actually… Sorry. | 其实… 不好意思 |
[18:39] | Uh, an interview will only take a few minutes, | 采访只需要几分钟 |
[18:42] | – I promise. – What’s your article about? | -我保证 -你的文章是关于什么的 |
[18:44] | All right, I said it’s the, uh, | 我刚刚说是… |
[18:46] | changing neighborhoods of National City, | 纳欣诺市街区的变化 |
[18:48] | And I figured this one was one of those. | 你们街区算是一个调查对象吧 |
[18:50] | I don’t really know if I can help you. | 我恐怕帮不上你 |
[18:52] | Do you go to everyone’s houses or am I just on your hit list? | 你每家每户都问吗 还是恰好找了我 |
[18:59] | What the hell are you doing in my house? | 你到我家里来干什么 |
[19:01] | Don’t be alarmed. I’m not here to hurt you. | 别紧张 我不是来伤害你的 |
[19:02] | Elizabeth, call the police! | 伊丽莎白 快报警 |
[19:04] | Get away from my mother! | 离我妈妈远点 |
[19:05] | No, he’s not gonna hurt her. | 他不会伤害她的 |
[19:06] | – You know him? – And who are you? | -你认识他 -你又是谁 |
[19:08] | Both of you, get out! | 你们两个 都出去 |
[19:09] | Elizabeth Hawkins. | 伊丽莎白·霍金斯 |
[19:10] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由认为 |
[19:11] | you may have seen Amadei Derros last night. | 你昨晚见过阿马代·迪罗斯 |
[19:13] | Amadei Derros? | 阿马代·迪罗斯 |
[19:15] | Why would I have seen him? I don’t know him. | 我怎么会见过他 我不认识他 |
[19:17] | He was attacked last night. | 他昨晚被袭击了 |
[19:19] | Someone took an amulet that keeps him alive. | 有人拿走了他保命的护身符 |
[19:21] | My daughter would never attack anyone. | 我的女儿不会袭击任何人的 |
[19:23] | I was at work all night, and then I went home with my boyfriend. | 我昨天工作了一整晚 然后和我男朋友回家了 |
[19:25] | You were the last person on Amadei’s mind before he was attacked. | 你是阿马代被袭击前脑子里想的最后一个人 |
[19:30] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[19:31] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[19:33] | Amadei would never have thought about me. | 阿马代绝不会想到我 |
[19:37] | He’s my father, and I’ve never even met the man. | 他是我爸爸 我从来没见过他 |
[19:42] | Amadei is your father? | 阿马代是你爸爸 |
[19:44] | Deadbeat father. | 失职的爸爸 |
[19:46] | He’s never even seen her. | 他从来没见过她 |
[19:48] | He and I had a one night stand a million years ago. | 我们很久以前有过一夜情 |
[19:52] | I thought we had a connection, | 我以为我们有了感情 |
[19:54] | but when I told him I was pregnant, | 但当我告诉他我怀孕的时候 |
[19:58] | he shut the door in my face. | 他摔门离我而去 |
[20:01] | He said he’d never even acknowledge the child. | 他说他绝对不会承认这个孩子 |
[20:03] | Well, he did think about her. | 他确实想到她了 |
[20:06] | You were at the forefront of his mind. | 你在他大脑活动的最前部 |
[20:08] | It must’ve been somebody else. | 肯定是别人 |
[20:11] | I wrote him every year, sent him photos, drawings, | 我每年给他写信 发照片 绘画 |
[20:15] | even a stupid book report in the ninth grade. | 还有九年级的破读书报告 |
[20:20] | He never responded. | 他从来没回复过 |
[20:23] | I’m no one to him. | 我对他来说不算什么 |
[20:26] | Look what you’ve done. | 看你做了什么 |
[20:27] | Dredging him up. | 让她回忆起不快的往事 |
[20:29] | I want you out. | 请你们出去 |
[20:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:37] | He was thinking of you. | 他在想着你 |
[20:38] | Somehow, you’re connected to what’s happened to him. | 你和他遭遇的事情有某种关系 |
[20:50] | Help me. | 救我 |
[20:51] | I’m shriveling up. | 我要干枯了 |
[20:52] | No, you won’t. | 不会的 |
[20:56] | Because a Child of Liberty has come forward with a solution. | 因为自由之子已经带着办法来了 |
[21:00] | And with it, you will be able to take the invaders’ powers | 有了它 你将可以夺走入侵者的超能力 |
[21:03] | and never lose them. | 而且不会失去那些能力 |
[21:05] | You will become invincible. | 你将战无不胜 |
[21:07] | The human weapon that will rid this planet of all roaches. | 人类的武器会除去地球上所有外星小强 |
[21:12] | Mankind’s true hero. | 人类的真正英雄 |
[21:15] | Plutonium is in short supply, but I found a stored uranium. | 钚不够用了 不过我找到了库存的铀 |
[21:19] | It’s en route. | 已经在路上了 |
[21:20] | Uranium is less stable than plutonium. | 铀不如钚稳定 |
[21:22] | We run the risk of a bigger explosion. | 可能会引发更大的爆炸 |
[21:25] | We need to get Jensen to an isolated area. | 我们要么把詹森带到隔离地带 |
[21:26] | Or we need to find a way to contain the explosion. | 要么想办法控制住爆炸 |
[21:29] | Tell me what you’re thinking. | 告诉我你怎么想的 |
[21:30] | Well, an electrical force field could stop the radiation from the blast. | 电力场可以挡住爆炸的辐射 |
[21:34] | Can you create one on the fly? | 你能在爆炸过程中创造电力场吗 |
[21:36] | An improvised ionic containment, that could work. | 临时准备一个离子容器 应该行得通 |
[21:38] | Spherical, to get the optimal distribution of electrons. | 球形容器 可以让电子尽可能地分散 |
[21:41] | Like a dome. Yes, it’s elegant. | 就像穹顶一样 很简洁 |
[21:43] | You need something of your own, some sort of weapon. | 你得有自己的武器 |
[21:46] | A proton pack. | 质子包 |
[21:47] | Perhaps as a blast gun. | 可以当喷枪 |
[21:49] | Agent Dox, is there something you can create? | 多克斯特工 你能造出这样一个装置吗 |
[21:51] | Yes, yes, I… I absolutely can. | 当然 我… 当然可以 |
[21:54] | I can… I can use some force field discs | 我可以… 我可以用力场盘 |
[21:55] | and link them together into a force field matrix. | 把它们连接成力场矩阵 |
[21:57] | I can also outfit a gun to blast– | 我还可以配备一把喷枪 |
[21:59] | We get it. You’re hired. | 明白 你被录用了 |
[22:02] | We make a good team. | 我们可以完美配合 |
[22:08] | This is exhilarating to watch. | 看你们对话很刺激 |
[22:20] | I’m looking at the cause more than the candidate. | 我这次冲事不冲人 |
[22:23] | – It’s a good cause. – James Olsen. | -这是个好事 -詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[22:25] | I was hoping I would find you here. | 我正盼着在这能碰到你呢 |
[22:33] | Um, I was just, uh… | 我只是… |
[22:34] | My table’s in the back. | 我的桌子在后面 |
[22:36] | I doubt we’re seated at the same table. | 我们恐怕坐的不是同一张桌子 |
[22:38] | And this event is for members of… | 这次活动邀请的都是… |
[22:40] | The mainstream media, yeah. | 主流媒体 |
[22:41] | That’s probably why they seated me at the back. | 所以他们才把我安排在后面吧 |
[22:42] | Um, listen, I owe you two an apology. | 听着 我欠你们俩一次道歉 |
[22:45] | I wasn’t in the best place when last our paths crossed, | 上回见面我的状态不好 |
[22:48] | but, uh, well, things… Things are much better. | 但是现在… 现在好多了 |
[22:53] | Excuse me, I’m gonna get a drink. | 失陪 我去拿杯喝的 |
[22:55] | See you in a few minutes. | 一会儿见 |
[22:57] | Make that two, please. | 再晚点见也行 |
[23:03] | Uh, you know, I was just talking about you on my show recently. | 我最近在我的节目上谈到过你 |
[23:05] | So I heard. | 我听说了 |
[23:06] | And just to be clear, you and I do not represent the same things. | 但明确一下 我们代表的东西不同 |
[23:10] | Far be it from James Olsen | 看来詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[23:12] | to listen to an opinion that is not his own. | 不会接受与自己不同的看法 |
[23:15] | I listen to opinions that are not my own. | 我接受与自己不同的看法 |
[23:17] | But what I heard in your | 但我在你的节目中 |
[23:18] | show was full of discrimination and hate. | 听到的满是歧视和憎恨 |
[23:20] | And that’s when I stopped listening. | 这时我就无法接受了 |
[23:21] | I see, so this is the part where you and others like you | 看来你们这类人到了这个时候 |
[23:23] | start making crass generalizations | 也会因为无知和刻板印象 |
[23:25] | based on ignorance and stereotype. | 做出以偏概全的结论 |
[23:27] | And you forgot the part where people like me walk away. | 别忘了我这类人有时候也会被逼走 |
[23:31] | James, listen, I… | 詹姆斯 听着 我 |
[23:32] | I apologize again. This is not the way I wanted this to go. | 我再次道歉 我不想事情这样发展 |
[23:35] | People are concerned, James. | 人们很担忧 詹姆斯 |
[23:38] | People have alien whiplash. | 人们谈外星人色变 |
[23:40] | I mean, I understand, the Super cousins, | 我理解 超人姐弟 |
[23:41] | they protect us, kind of. | 他们保护我们 算是吧 |
[23:45] | But the last three disasters this country has seen, | 但是这个国家最近经历的三场灾难 |
[23:48] | they’ve all been of alien origin. | 都是因外星人而起 |
[23:50] | Now, Guardian… | 现在 守护者 |
[23:51] | Guardian, that’s what I wanna talk to you about. | 守护者 这才是我想和你谈的 |
[23:53] | That is a symbol of human hope. | 这代表人类希望 |
[23:55] | I want no part of that. | 我不想参与进来 |
[23:56] | Do not shut these people out, James. | 不要把这些人拒之门外 詹姆斯 |
[24:00] | Can’t you see? | 你看不出来吗 |
[24:01] | The people who think this way, they’re not crazy, they’re scared. | 这么想的人不是疯了 而是害怕 |
[24:04] | And they need those fears acknowledged. | 他们需要别人认同这份恐惧 |
[24:07] | And when they’re not, | 当他们没有被认同时 |
[24:08] | when they get shut down like you’re doing right now, | 当他们被你现在这样拒之门外 |
[24:13] | it just… it drives them deeper into darkness. | 那就会 把他们拖入黑暗的深渊 |
[24:21] | Let me be very clear about something, Professor. | 让我澄清一些事情 教授 |
[24:25] | You will not lay this at my feet. | 你无法把这件事怪到我头上 |
[24:30] | Thanks, Cassian. I’m sure Amadei could feel their prayers. | 谢谢 卡西安 阿马代肯定会感受到他们的祈福 |
[24:33] | It’ll help them hold on. | 那会帮他们坚持下去 |
[24:35] | Just know we’re doing all | 要知道我们在尽一切可能 |
[24:36] | we can to find that amulet and make him safe. | 寻找护身符来保护他 |
[24:43] | Word has spread of Amadei’s attack. | 阿马代袭击的事已经传开了 |
[24:45] | There’s a vigil forming outside his home. | 他家外面已拉起警戒 |
[24:48] | All right. I’ve got pepperoni and mushroom. | 好的 我有意大利辣肠和蘑菇披萨 |
[24:51] | Alex, what are you doing here? | 艾丽克斯 你在这里做什么 |
[24:52] | What’s going on with Jensen? | 詹森怎么样了 |
[24:54] | Um, he’s gone quiet. | 他没动静了 |
[24:55] | Which is unsettling, I know. | 这很让人不安 我知道 |
[24:58] | But it gave me enough time to get some sustenance for you both. | 但这足以让我有时间给你们带食物补给 |
[25:01] | Kara texted me about what happened, | 卡拉发短信告诉我发生了什么 |
[25:03] | and I’m sorry about your friend, J’onn. | 我对你的朋友感到很抱歉 荣恩 |
[25:06] | Turns out I didn’t know him all that well. | 看来我对他还不够了解 |
[25:08] | I made a tactical mistake in my reporting. | 我在报道中犯了战略失误 |
[25:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:12] | I was so certain Amadei was a great man. | 我确信阿马代是个好人 |
[25:14] | I published this glowing article making him out to be a saint. | 我发表了一篇赞文把他写成了一个圣人 |
[25:18] | But if I dug a little deeper, | 但是如果我再深挖 |
[25:20] | I may have discovered how flawed he is. | 就可能会发现他的缺点 |
[25:23] | How would that information have changed anything, Kara? | 那些信息能改变什么呢 卡拉 |
[25:25] | My portrait of him as immaculate | 我对于他完美的描述 |
[25:27] | may have put a target on his back. | 可能让他成为了目标 |
[25:30] | I always try to believe in the best in people, | 我一直尝试相信人们最好的一面 |
[25:32] | and so much the time, it just seems to make things worse. | 但很多时候 这似乎只让事情变坏 |
[25:35] | Kara, I usually expect the worst in people, | 卡拉 我总是看到人们最坏的一面 |
[25:39] | and that’s no better. | 那更不好 |
[25:41] | I was convinced for sure that Haley was gonna be a monster, | 我十分确信哈雷会是个怪物 |
[25:44] | but instead, she’s been very reasonable | 但她却十分公道 |
[25:47] | and deeply supportive. | 特别支持我们 |
[25:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:54] | Well, we started with the assumption | 我们一开始假定 |
[25:56] | that Amadei was spotless. | 阿马代十全十美 |
[25:58] | Let’s retrace our steps. | 我们再理一理 |
[26:00] | Amadei hasn’t given an interview in over 20 years, | 阿马代二十多年没有接受采访 |
[26:03] | but let’s see what he | 但是让我们看看 |
[26:04] | said the last time he did speak to the press. | 他最后一次对媒体说了什么 |
[26:07] | Lexus Nexus. | 搜索信息 |
[26:10] | Wow, Amadei gave lots of interviews then, | 阿马代那时多年来 |
[26:12] | over the course of many years. | 接受了很多采访 |
[26:15] | And look who’s next to him | 看看他身边是谁 |
[26:18] | in all of them. | 在所有的照片中 |
[26:20] | A woman who claimed to have met him only once. | 一个声称只见过他一次的人 |
[26:26] | You two. | 你们两个 |
[26:27] | You ruined my daughter. | 你毁了我的女儿 |
[26:29] | She read your article. | 她读了你的文章 |
[26:32] | “Amadei’s goal was to heal the human heart.” | 阿马代的目标是治愈人类的心 |
[26:36] | You mean the alien heart, because I’m human, | 你是说外星人的心 因为我是人类 |
[26:40] | and he broke mine. | 他伤了我的心 |
[26:41] | And you took it out on your daughter by keeping them apart. | 然后你为了泄愤把他们两个分开了 |
[26:43] | I never wanted her to know about him. | 我从不想让她了解他 |
[26:46] | But then she found out from my sister and started writing him. | 但她从我妹妹那里发现了 开始写信给他 |
[26:49] | Yes, yes, I made sure that she never got a response. | 是的 我确保她不会得到回复 |
[26:54] | You think that I would let him get into her head | 你觉得他那样伤害了我 |
[26:56] | after how he ruined me? | 我会让我女儿了解他吗 |
[27:02] | The image in Amadei’s mind | 阿马代脑中的影像 |
[27:04] | came from Elizabeth’s letters to her father. | 都来自伊丽莎白给她父亲写的信 |
[27:07] | He wrote back, didn’t he? | 他回信了 是吗 |
[27:08] | After you two left, she tore the house apart. | 你们两个走后 她找了遍 |
[27:10] | Found where I hid his letters. | 找到了我藏信的地方 |
[27:13] | She said that I betrayed her. | 她说我背叛了她 |
[27:15] | I made her deny the alien part of her, | 我逼她不再承认自己外星人的一面 |
[27:18] | which made her feel like even more of an outcast. | 这让她更觉得自己像是个弃女 |
[27:22] | The Children of Liberty are right. | 自由之子是正确的 |
[27:25] | All roaches do is bring misery. | 蟑螂们只会带来不幸 |
[27:27] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[27:29] | Who are the Children of Liberty? | 谁是自由之子 |
[27:31] | A group of people who know | 一群知道我们的国家 |
[27:34] | our country is overrun with aliens, | 因外星人泛滥成灾 |
[27:37] | and it’s time to fight back. | 需要出手反击的人 |
[27:39] | They needed help online, I answered. | 他们需要在线帮助 我就会回复 |
[27:44] | We need the amulet. | 我们需要护身符 |
[27:45] | You will only hurt your daughter more | 你只会更加伤害你的女儿 |
[27:47] | if you let her father die. | 如果你让她父亲去死的话 |
[27:48] | I gave it to a Child of Liberty. | 我把它交给了自由之子 |
[27:50] | For what? | 为什么 |
[27:51] | I gave it to a human who can take away roaches’ power, | 我交给了一个人类 他可以夺走蟑螂的力量 |
[27:55] | turn it into a husk. | 把它吸干 |
[27:57] | Jensen. | 詹森 |
[27:59] | Alex, the amulet. Elizabeth’s mother stole it. | 艾丽克斯 护身符 伊丽莎白妈妈偷走了 |
[28:02] | She gave it to Jensen so | 她把它给了詹森 |
[28:03] | he could keep the powers he’s been taking. | 他就能保存他得到的能力 |
[28:05] | How did the mom even know? | 那妈妈是怎么知道的 |
[28:06] | She found it on the dark web. | 她在暗网上找到的 |
[28:08] | A group called Children of Liberty. | 一个叫做自由之子的组织 |
[28:10] | An alien-absorbing human | 一个吸收外星人的人类 |
[28:12] | with an agenda to kill as many aliens as possible | 计划杀害尽可能多的外星人 |
[28:14] | and absorb as many powers as possible, | 并且吸收尽可能多的能力 |
[28:16] | thereby making himself invincible. | 然后让他自己所向无敌 |
[28:18] | I believe the most logical | 我觉得他下次 |
[28:20] | place for him to show up next would be… | 最可能现身的地方会是… |
[28:21] | Amadei’s vigil. | 阿马代的值班处 |
[28:23] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就过去 |
[28:42] | Hey, buddy, you okay? | 伙计 你还好吗 |
[28:50] | Hey! This guy’s dead! | 这个人死了 |
[28:52] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[29:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:08] | Alex, we’re here. I don’t see Jensen. | 艾丽克斯 我们到了 没看到詹森 |
[29:10] | But there’s some sort of disturbance. | 但是这里有某种干扰 |
[29:14] | All right, I can see a purple glow. | 好的 我可以看到一道紫色的光 |
[29:16] | Jensen’s somewhere in the middle of the black. | 詹森在黑暗中的某处 |
[29:20] | All right, agents, get into position. | 好了 特工们 就位吧 |
[29:26] | All right, team. | 好的 小队 |
[29:27] | I need your heads up and low profile. | 你们要当心 保持低调 |
[29:30] | We don’t want a riot. | 我们可不想引发骚乱 |
[29:31] | If you see Jensen skin-to-skin, contact can be fatal, | 如果你们和詹森有肌肤接触 是会致命的 |
[29:34] | so do not engage. | 所以不要和他交战 |
[29:36] | You leave that to Director Danvers. | 让丹弗斯局长处置 |
[29:38] | Ready, Colonel? | 准备好了吗 上校 |
[29:39] | – Activate the dome. – Enter the matrix. | -激活穹顶 -输入矩阵 |
[29:52] | All right, boys, let’s find him. | 好了 伙计们 我们去找他吧 |
[29:56] | Domingo, you’re funny. | 多明戈 你很有趣 |
[29:58] | And one of the saner voices in our city. | 你的意见在我们市是比较明智的 |
[30:00] | We need people like you to provide us with balance. | 我们需要你这样的人平衡不同的立场 |
[30:03] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[30:04] | But I’m starting to wonder if we need less balance | 但我开始怀疑 我们需要是否 |
[30:06] | and more taking a stand. | 少一点平衡 多一点立场 |
[30:08] | Especially when it comes to the alien problem. | 尤其是在外星人议题上 |
[30:10] | I think we need to reassess their value to society. | 我觉得我们得重新评价他们对社会的价值 |
[30:14] | But you’re one of our top centrist commentators. | 但你是我们最好的中立派评论员之一 |
[30:16] | You’re not one of those fringe people like him. | 你不是他那样立场鲜明的人 |
[30:22] | Maybe he’s more of a centrist than you want to admit. | 或许你得承认 他其实更像是一个中立派 |
[30:41] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[30:42] | I just got word of a mass attack in midtown. | 我刚刚听说市中心发生了大规模袭击 |
[30:47] | Well, I’m sure Guardian will help. | 我肯定守护者会帮忙的 |
[30:50] | Well, what’s a speech when the city needs its human hero? | 当城市需要人类英雄的时候 演讲有什么用 |
[30:54] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Olsen? | 不是吗 奥尔森先生 |
[31:06] | – Damn it. – Careful. | -该死 -小心 |
[31:08] | Jensen has the amulet and the powers of a Valeronian. | 詹森有护身符和瓦勒良星人的能力 |
[31:34] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[31:35] | Why didn’t he overload? | 他为什么没超载 |
[31:36] | The amulet increased his capacity | 护身符增加了他的容量 |
[31:39] | to obtain power more than expected. | 可以比预期得到更多的能力 |
[31:41] | Danvers? | 丹弗斯 |
[31:42] | Danvers, you need to increase your cannon’s power load. | 丹弗斯 你需要增加大炮的负荷 |
[31:45] | The increase needs to be at least 550% in order to be effective. | 至少要增加550%才有效 |
[31:48] | Though an explosion of that magnitude | 但如此大强度的爆炸 |
[31:49] | will kill everyone inside the dome. | 会杀掉穹顶里的每一个人 |
[31:52] | Our operatives have personal force fields. | 我们的操作员有个人立场 |
[31:54] | But what about everybody else? | 可其他人呢 |
[31:55] | If Jensen gets out of the dome with the power he has now, | 如果詹森带着他已有的能力离开穹顶 |
[31:57] | we’ll have a lot more people than that to worry about. | 我们就要担心更多的人了 |
[32:13] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:21] | Jensen has overloaded the dome. | 詹森让穹顶过载了 |
[32:23] | I’m re-configuring the power transits, | 我在重置电源转接 |
[32:25] | but our matrix will collapse in two minutes, 47 seconds. | 但我们的矩阵会在2分47秒内崩塌 |
[32:31] | – I need to make sure Amadei is protected. – Go. | -我要确保阿马代是安全的 -去吧 |
[32:34] | Alex. Alex, people are on the verge of stampeding. | 艾丽克斯 人们纪要逃跑了 |
[32:38] | Supergirl? Are you inside that dome? | 超女 你在穹顶里吗 |
[32:41] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我之前在附近 |
[32:42] | She won’t touch him. | 她不会碰他的 |
[32:44] | Brainy, I need you to open a gap in the dome away from Jensen. | 布莱尼 你去远离詹森的穹顶上开一个缺口 |
[32:48] | – I have to get these civilians evacuated. – Negative. | -我要疏散这些平民 -不行 |
[32:51] | Danvers, you need to focus on the target. | 丹弗斯 你得专注于目标 |
[32:53] | I am. Supergirl will get them out. | 我专注了 超女会救他们出来的 |
[32:56] | On it. | 行 |
[32:59] | The dome gap is in place behind you. | 穹顶缺口在你背后了 |
[33:00] | But the opening is only big | 但是开口的大小 |
[33:01] | enough for you to evacuate one person at a time. | 只够你每次疏散一个人 |
[33:03] | You have two minutes, | 在整个情况崩溃前 |
[33:04] | 11 seconds before the entire thing collapses. | 你还有2分11秒 |
[33:07] | Ooh. Miss, if I may? | 女士 可以吗 |
[33:14] | Miss, I can help you. | 女士 我能帮你 |
[33:18] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[33:19] | Get behind me. | 到我身后来 |
[33:29] | Agent Jensen. | 詹森特工 |
[33:33] | There’s no way out of here for you. | 你没有逃路了 |
[33:36] | Shoot me. | 枪毙我吧 |
[33:37] | If I shoot you, Raymond, then everybody in here dies, | 如果我枪毙你 雷蒙德 这里的人都会死 |
[33:40] | including you. | 包括你 |
[33:42] | And I know you don’t want that. | 我知道你不想看到这种情况 |
[33:44] | I want to make this country safe. | 我想让这个国家安全 |
[33:45] | You’re not making anything safer by doing this. | 你这么做并没有让任何东西更安全 |
[33:49] | Look at everybody. Look how scared they are. | 看看大家 看看他们有多害怕 |
[33:53] | And it’s not just aliens, Raymond. | 不只是外星人 雷蒙德 |
[33:55] | – Thirty seconds. – It’s humans, too. | -30秒 -还有人类 |
[33:57] | Danvers, terminate him. | 丹弗斯 终结他 |
[33:59] | Look, I know when the President revealed herself as an alien, | 我知道总统透露她是外星人的时候 |
[34:03] | you got scared. A lot of people did. | 你害怕了 很多人都害怕了 |
[34:05] | But don’t let that fear define who you are. | 但是不要让恐惧定义了你是谁 |
[34:09] | – Twenty seconds. – I still see that agent | -20秒 -我还是看到了 |
[34:11] | that I wanted to mentor. | 那个我想当他导师的特工 |
[34:12] | I still see that agent that I was proud to call my colleague. | 我还是看到了那个我傲之为同事的特工 |
[34:16] | I still see that good man | 我还是看到了那个好人 |
[34:21] | who’s scared, but he’s still in there. | 他很害怕 但是他还在那里 |
[34:25] | Ten seconds. | 10秒 |
[34:26] | Shoot him, Danvers. That is an order. | 枪毙他 丹弗斯 这是命令 |
[34:28] | Surrender now, and you will save everybody in here. | 现在投降 你会拯救这里的所有人 |
[34:32] | Be the hero that I know you are. | 当一个英雄吧 我知道你会是的 |
[34:36] | Even if I give up, | 即使我放弃了 |
[34:38] | he’s still out there. | 他还在外面 |
[34:39] | Who’s “He”? | “他”是谁 |
[35:09] | I’m dreaming. | 我在做梦 |
[35:11] | No. | 不 |
[35:13] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[35:16] | I’m so sorry my mother hurt you. | 我很抱歉我母亲伤害了你 |
[35:19] | Because I broke her heart. | 因为我伤了她的心 |
[35:21] | I… I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[35:23] | And I never, ever wanted to hurt you. | 我从来没有想要伤害你 |
[35:31] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[35:35] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[35:39] | I’m okay. | 我没事的 |
[35:42] | My goal has always been to heal the human heart. | 一直以来 我都在治愈人们的心 |
[35:50] | But it is the two of you | 而今 你们俩 |
[35:53] | who helped me to heal mine. | 治愈了我 |
[36:03] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[36:10] | Nice work, Director Danvers. | 干得好 丹弗斯局长 |
[36:12] | Few casualties, ?minimal property damage. | 人员伤亡少 财产损失也降到了最低 |
[36:14] | Thank you. Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢 谢谢你 上校 |
[36:16] | Um, which cell did you put Jensen in? | 詹森在哪个牢房 |
[36:18] | I’d like to ask him a few questions. | 我想问他点问题 |
[36:20] | I sent him ?to the desert facility, | 我把他关到一个废弃楼房里了 |
[36:22] | but he won’t be talking. | 但他也不能说话了 |
[36:24] | Apparently, the rapid | 很显然 外星能量 |
[36:26] | withdrawal of alien powers flat-lined his brain. | 收回地太快 毁了他的大脑 |
[36:29] | You did good work today. | 你今天做的不错 |
[36:32] | But the next time I give you orders, | 但是下一次 我下的命令 |
[36:33] | I expect for you to follow them. | 你希望你能服从 |
[36:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[36:37] | But still, I have to say, | 但我还是得说 |
[36:38] | it is much better to have you in charge than that impostor, | 你来当局长比那个冒牌货好多了 |
[36:42] | J’onn J’onzz. | 荣恩·荣兹 |
[36:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[36:47] | When we at the White House | 我们在白宫 |
[36:48] | learned about your former director’s true identity, | 得知了前局长的真正身份时 |
[36:51] | I recommended his removal. | 我就建议辞退他 |
[36:53] | He was trying to erode the DEO’s mission. | 他试图篡改超查部任务 |
[36:56] | Employing aliens ?instead of catching them. | 招募一些外星人 而不是逮捕他们 |
[37:00] | All while pretending to be someone he’s not. | 还一直都假扮成他人 |
[37:06] | I am glad ?order’s been restored, | 幸好已恢复秩序 |
[37:08] | and we’re heading towards more civil, honest times. | 我们正向着更文明 更坦诚的未来前进 |
[37:16] | J’onn J’onzz is the one who recruited me, | 是荣恩·荣兹招募了我 |
[37:20] | promoted me, | 提携了我 |
[37:21] | and taught me everything that I know. | 我所知的一切都是他所教 |
[37:24] | He’s my family. | 他就是我的家人 |
[37:26] | And he is the best director | 他是这个组织 |
[37:28] | this organization has ever seen. | 最杰出的领导者 |
[37:32] | J’onzz set a bad precedent. | 荣兹树立了坏榜样 |
[37:36] | But we will set things right. | 但我们会拨乱反正 |
[37:37] | From now on, we are strictly by the book. | 从现在开始 我们严格遵守规章制度 |
[37:40] | Which means we are going to act according to rank, | 这意味着我们要实施严格的等级制度 |
[37:42] | and let’s be clear about yours. | 而你的任务 你听清楚 |
[37:44] | You might run this place, | 也许你管理着这个机构 |
[37:47] | but I am your superior officer. | 但我是你的上级领导 |
[37:50] | You report to me. Understood? | 你向我报告 明白吗 |
[37:52] | Understood. | 明白 |
[37:56] | Director Danvers, when you exit, | 丹弗斯局长 当你离开时 |
[37:57] | you salute your ranking officer. | 必须向你的上级军官敬礼 |
[38:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[38:09] | We’ll work on that. | 我们一起努力 |
[38:12] | I still believe ?there’s hope for you yet. | 我觉得你还有希望 |
[38:25] | I heard what happened with Amadei. | 我知道阿马代的事了 |
[38:27] | You solved the crime, you saved him. | 你破了案 你救了他 |
[38:29] | I didn’t so much as solve the crime | 我既没有破案 |
[38:31] | as solve the people behind it. | 也没有解决幕后黑手 |
[38:33] | Amadei deserved to know his daughter, | 阿马代有权利去了解他的女儿 |
[38:36] | and she deserved to know the truth, you know. | 而她女儿也应该知道事情的真相 |
[38:38] | Speaking of, a woman came in earlier today looking for you. | 说到这 今天早些有个女人来找你 |
[38:41] | A Mara Nalbeck? | 叫玛拉·纳贝克 |
[38:43] | Said her stall got vandalized | 说她的摊位被破坏了 |
[38:44] | and wanted you to get to the bottom of it. | 想让你去查查 |
[38:46] | She left a number. | 她留下了电话号码 |
[38:51] | Apparently, you’re the guy | 很显然 外星人没法去找警察 |
[38:52] | to go to when aliens can’t go to the police. | 他们就只能找你了 |
[39:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:12] | Yeah, I’m just thinking about | 还好 我只是在想 |
[39:14] | everything we heard at the media summit tonight. | 今晚在媒体峰会上听到的一切 |
[39:16] | I know. It was so hateful. | 我知道 这太可恶了 |
[39:20] | I didn’t realize how deep it went | 我没想到这事水这么深 |
[39:21] | or how ugly it was. | 这么浑 |
[39:25] | You were right to want to disavow it. | 你想否认这件事也无可厚非 |
[39:29] | I’m not sure disavowal is the right move. | 我都不确定否认是不是对的了 |
[39:31] | Something Ben Lockwood says stuck with me. | 我一直在想本·洛克伍德说的话 |
[39:33] | – What? – Maybe you can’t | -是什么 -或许 |
[39:35] | change people’s minds by slamming doors in their faces. | 一味地拒绝 无法改变人们的想法 |
[39:39] | And as a reporter, I need to get to the bottom of this story | 作为一名记者 我得查清这件事 |
[39:41] | to figure out who these people are. | 找出这些人 |
[39:43] | Find their leader. | 找到他们的首领 |
[39:45] | Lena, you told me yourself. | 莉娜 你说过的 |
[39:47] | These people ?are interested in Guardian | 这些人对守护者感兴趣 |
[39:49] | so, maybe ?they’ll listen to me. | 有可能他们会听我的 |
[39:55] | That’s the way forward. | 只有这条路了 |
[39:57] | It sounds dangerous. | 听起来很危险 |
[39:59] | You’re kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[40:01] | With you as my co-pilot? | 有你做我的指挥官呢 |
[40:14] | Elizabeth said the article I wrote on Amadei | 伊丽莎白说我写的那篇关于阿马代的报道 |
[40:16] | made her see him in a different light. | 让她看到了一个不一样的阿马代 |
[40:19] | Understand the sacrifices he made. | 理解了他所牺牲的一切 |
[40:21] | That’s fantastic. You moved her. | 这太好了 是你触动了她 |
[40:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[40:25] | So, I’ve decided to do a series of profiles | 我决定写一个系列报道 |
[40:28] | called, “Aliens of National City.” | 就叫《纳欣诺市的外星人们》 |
[40:31] | We’ll talk to a different alien every week, | 我们每周采访一个外星人 |
[40:33] | but not just the noted ones. | 不只是名人 |
[40:35] | They don’t have to be saints. | 不非得是圣人 |
[40:36] | Aliens are just as flawed as everyone else. | 外星人和地球人一样 并无完人 |
[40:39] | But I… I think telling their stories, | 但是 我认为报道他们的故事 |
[40:41] | or all sides of them, | 展示他们的方方面面 |
[40:44] | can still help heal the divide in the city. | 依旧能帮助弥合这个分裂的城市 |
[40:50] | That’s actually the first time | 其实这是我第一次 |
[40:53] | I’ve pitched it to anyone. | 把这个想法说给他人听 |
[40:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:58] | I think it’s great. | 太棒了 |
[41:26] | – What? ?- Ben? | -什么事 -本 |
[41:27] | James Olsen. Hey. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森 你好啊 |
[41:29] | Hey, did I catch you at a bad time? | 我的时机不对吗 |
[41:30] | No, you just caught me in the middle of some car trouble. | 不 只是刚刚我的车出了点问题 |
[41:33] | Look, I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我一直都在想你说的 |
[41:37] | Do you have time to talk? | 有时间聊聊吗 |
[41:38] | Do I have time to talk? | 有时间聊聊 |
[41:40] | Hey. For you, friend, | 为了你 我的朋友 |
[41:43] | I got all the time in the world. | 我一直都有时间 |
[41:45] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么想法 |