时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Kara Zor-El. | 我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:03] | I’m from Krypton. | 我来自氪星 |
[00:04] | I’m a refugee on this planet. | 我来到这颗星球避难 |
[00:06] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:09] | But my pod got knocked off course. | 但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:11] | And by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become… Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:19] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people, I’m a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:27] | But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect this planet I call my home | 保护这颗我称之为家园的星球 |
[00:32] | from anyone that means to cause it harm. | 不受任何人的伤害 |
[00:36] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | Thank you for standing by my side | 谢谢你一直在我身边 |
[00:42] | and letting me handle this by myself. | 让我自己处理这件事 |
[00:44] | And your other investigation? | 那你另一个案子呢 |
[00:46] | Guardian who? | 守护者算什么 |
[00:47] | I love you, Manchester. | 我爱你 曼彻斯特 |
[00:49] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[00:54] | Fiona was looking into him. And I tried to follow up. | 菲奥娜之前在调查他 我想接着追查 |
[00:57] | Officer Petrocelli? | 佩特赛利警官 |
[01:00] | This is the Harun-El. | 这是哈伦·艾尔 |
[01:01] | There’s so many things we don’t know about it. | 对于它 我们还有太多不了解的地方 |
[01:03] | Its uses, its powers, its dangers. | 它的用途 力量 危险 |
[01:06] | We’re ready to begin phase two of our trials. | 我们准备进入试验的第二阶段 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry, but Thanksgiving for me is all about pumpkin. | 我觉得感恩节没别的 就是要吃南瓜派 |
[01:11] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -真的 |
[01:12] | Apple is way better and more American. | 苹果派好吃多了 也更具美国特色 |
[01:16] | But the nutmeg, the ginger, | 可肉豆蔻 姜 |
[01:18] | and the dollop of fresh whipped cream. | 还有那一小团鲜奶油 |
[01:20] | Okay, I love it when you say “Dollop.” | 好吧 我喜欢听你说”一小团” |
[01:29] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[01:30] | This used to be a nice neighborhood. | 这里过去是个美好的社区 |
[01:33] | Until you infested it. | 但你们却滋生了 |
[01:37] | Nice is overrated. | 美好算是过誉了 |
[01:38] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[01:40] | Go get those scum! | 去咬那些垃圾 |
[01:54] | Petrocelli. | 佩特赛利 |
[01:56] | Hey, friend-o. Remember me? | 朋友 还记得我吗 |
[02:09] | That’s weird. Dogs usually love me. | 真奇怪 狗狗通常很喜欢我 |
[02:12] | I’m outta here, man. | 我要闪人了 伙计 |
[02:13] | Take a step and I break his neck. | 再靠近一步我就弄断他的脖子 |
[02:28] | Thanks, but I had it under control. | 谢了 但情况在我控制之下 |
[02:30] | Manchester, right? | 曼彻斯特 对吗 |
[02:32] | We-we’ve met. | 我们见过面 |
[02:33] | Yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[02:35] | So, what are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[02:37] | You know, just out for a walk | 散散步而已 |
[02:39] | and I saw this lot harassing a nice alien couple. | 我看到这些人在骚扰一对有爱的外星情侣 |
[02:54] | “To all true Children of Liberty | “致所有真正的自由之子 |
[02:56] | who believe this country is ours. | 我们相信这个国家属于我们 |
[02:59] | We must resist the alien scourge.” | 我们必须抵制外星人灾害” |
[03:04] | This is a manifesto. | 这是一份宣言 |
[03:11] | Who is this Agent Liberty? | 这个自由代表是谁 |
[03:14] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[03:35] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[03:36] | My car was wet and these leaflets stuck to it like paper mache. | 我的车被淋湿了 这些传单全糊在了上面 |
[03:39] | It’s okay. I was just about to check the efficiency | 没关系 我正要开始检查 |
[03:41] | of the Harun-El treatment on the tumors. | 哈伦·艾尔治疗肿瘤的效率 |
[03:43] | They call themselves the Children of Liberty. | 他们自称为自由之子 |
[03:46] | I think these are the ones | 我想就是这些人 |
[03:46] | who kept calling Guardian a human hero. | 一直称呼守护者为人类英雄 |
[03:49] | So creepy. | 真瘆人 |
[03:50] | I’m hoping James will denounce them today. | 我希望詹姆斯今天能公开谴责他们 |
[03:52] | I booked him on Sean Chiu’s television program, | 我帮他定了上肖恩·秋的电视节目 |
[03:54] | – The Counterpoint Daily. – You did? | -《今日辩论》 -真的吗 |
[03:56] | I love that show. | 我超爱那节目 |
[04:00] | Okay, we gotta get the rhythm back. | 好吧 我们得稳定心率 |
[04:02] | BPM is 194 and rising. | 心率194 还在上升 |
[04:05] | Charge. | 充能 |
[04:11] | The tumors were still growing. | 肿瘤还在增大 |
[04:15] | Take a biopsy, we’ll destroy the sample. | 做活组织检查 销毁样本 |
[04:22] | We still have two protocols left. | 我们还有两个治疗方案 |
[04:25] | You’re trying to cure cancer, it’s gonna take time. | 你这是打算治愈癌症 肯定要花时间 |
[04:42] | The Children of Liberty announcing themselves to the world. | 自由之子向世界宣布了自己的存在 |
[04:45] | Agent Dox is already working on identifying Agent Liberty, | 多克斯特工已经开始调查自由代表的身份 |
[04:48] | and trying to find if there’s a deeper message in the manifesto. | 并试图找出宣言中是否有隐藏信息 |
[04:50] | Why? I mean, these are the rantings of a human hate group. | 为什么 这些是人类仇恨组织小打小闹 |
[04:53] | The FBI will deal with it. | 联邦调查局会处理的 |
[04:55] | But this could be dangerous. | 但这可能很危险 |
[04:56] | There’s precedent. | 这是有先例的 |
[04:58] | From the White Rose in Germany | 从德国的白玫瑰组织 |
[04:59] | to the CIA in Guatemala in 1954. | 到1954年危地马拉的中情局 |
[05:02] | Leaflets like this, they were used to activate uprisings. | 这样的传单过去常用来引发起义活动 |
[05:05] | It’s not our purview, Director. | 这不是我们的管辖范围 局长 |
[05:07] | And speaking of purview, | 说到管辖范围 |
[05:09] | where were you when you found this? | 你发现这些传单时在哪 |
[05:10] | I was stopping an attack on two aliens by men in masks. | 我正在阻止面具人袭击两名外星人 |
[05:14] | But where? | 是在哪呢 |
[05:15] | Midtown Park. | 市中心公园 |
[05:16] | Were you ordered to patrol there? | 你接到去那巡逻的命令了吗 |
[05:18] | I went because I heard– | 我去是因为我听到 |
[05:19] | Were you ordered to patrol there? | 你接到去那巡逻的命令了吗 |
[05:23] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[05:23] | I know you’ve had free rein in the past, | 我知道你过去行动完全自由 |
[05:25] | but things are different now. | 但现在情况不同了 |
[05:27] | If you want to intervene in muggings, join the NCPD. | 假如你想阻止抢劫 加入纳市警局 |
[05:30] | This is the DEO. | 这里是超查部 |
[05:32] | We swim in deeper waters. | 我们应对的是更危急的情况 |
[05:35] | Our resources will not be used to investigate this manifesto. | 我们的资源不会用来调查这份宣言 |
[05:39] | You tell Agent Dox to return to his other assignments, | 你叫多克斯特工做其他任务上去 |
[05:41] | is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[05:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[05:45] | I may not be the Woman of Steel, but if you push me | 我或许不是钢铁女侠 但你们要是逼我 |
[05:48] | you will find I do not bend. | 就会发现我也不屈不折 |
[05:52] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[05:58] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[05:59] | I brought some sweet potato pie today. It’s in the cafeteria. | 我今天带了些红薯派来 就在自助餐厅 |
[06:04] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[06:10] | She’s completely dug her heels in here. | 她完全固执己见 |
[06:12] | She has all of the power. | 权力都在她手里 |
[06:13] | So we’re just gonna listen to her? | 那我们只能听她的吗 |
[06:15] | What? No way. | 什么 才不要 |
[06:16] | – No, we’re still investigating this. – Yeah. | -不 我们还是要调查这件事 -是啊 |
[06:18] | And if she gets any more Dolores Umbridge-y, | 她要是再像《哈利波特》的乌姆里奇一样 |
[06:20] | I’m going full Weasley twin. | 我就学韦斯莱双胞胎 |
[06:22] | Yeah, and who would eat that pie? | 没错 再说谁会吃她的派 |
[06:23] | – It’s for sure poisoned. – Absolutely. | -肯定有毒 -毫无疑问 |
[06:27] | I’ve located the drones that dropped the manifesto. | 我定位了撒传单的无人机 |
[06:30] | Unfortunately, they’re untraceable. | 可惜无法追踪它们 |
[06:32] | No prints, no serial numbers. | 没有印记 没有序列号 |
[06:34] | Brainy, I’m sorry to say that | 布莱尼 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[06:36] | Colonel Haley has officially ordered you | 哈雷上校已正式命令你 |
[06:37] | – to stop the investigation. – Okay. | -停止调查 -好 |
[06:41] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[06:42] | You understand what I’m saying, right? | 你明白我的意思 对吧 |
[06:44] | I assure you our communication difficulties are in the past. | 我向你保证我们沟通上的困难已成为过去 |
[06:47] | Consider my investigation terminated. | 我的调查就此终止 |
[06:49] | No, no, Brainy, | 不 布莱尼 |
[06:50] | we want you to keep looking into it. | 我们想让你继续调查这件事 |
[06:55] | Okay, I’m confused. | 好吧 我糊涂了 |
[06:56] | It’s-it’s why I winked. | 所以我才使了眼色 |
[07:00] | Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[07:02] | I shall continue my investigation in complete secrecy. | 我会完全保密地继续进行调查 |
[07:08] | For you. | 给你的 |
[07:13] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[07:15] | I swear that he’s going to get me fired by the end of the day. | 我发誓他最后肯定会害我被解雇 |
[07:20] | Oh, by the way, Eliza texted. | 对了 伊莉莎来短信了 |
[07:22] | You’re on cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. | 明天的感恩节晚宴你负责蔓越莓酱 |
[07:25] | When am I supposed to go to the grocery store? | 我哪有时间去杂货店买 |
[07:29] | Why were the Children of Liberty | 自由之子那天晚上 |
[07:31] | out there patrolling in the first place? | 为什么上街巡逻 |
[07:32] | Petrocelli could blow this whole thing. | 佩特赛利会搞砸整个计划 |
[07:35] | Just make sure they all lay low | 确保他们都保持低调 |
[07:38] | until the time comes. | 直到那一刻来临 |
[07:49] | Sorry it took so long. | 抱歉用了这么久 |
[07:51] | It was a zoo but I got everything. | 外面简直乱套了 但我东西都买齐了 |
[07:53] | I got the sweet potatoes, I got the rolls, and I… | 我买了红薯 面包卷 我 |
[07:56] | …think I got the allspice. | 我想我买了甜胡椒粉 |
[07:58] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[07:59] | Well, I have some good news. | 我有些好消息 |
[08:01] | It looks like we’re gonna be able to | 看起来我们这个月 |
[08:02] | make our mortgage payment again this month. | 又有钱还按揭了 |
[08:04] | Oh, well, when you sign up for “Richer or for poorer” | 当你许下”无论富贵或贫困”的誓言 |
[08:08] | you kinda hope it’s not always for poorer. | 你肯定希望不仅仅只是贫困 |
[08:11] | Is it “For poorer”? | 是”不管贫困” |
[08:13] | Isn’t it just “For poor”? | 还是只是”贫穷” |
[08:14] | You know, I don’t remember. I wasn’t actually paying attention. | 我不记得了 我当时没上心 |
[08:19] | Mom, Dad, you gotta see this! | 妈妈 爸爸 快来看这个 |
[08:24] | Look. | 看啊 |
[08:25] | Most were surprised by this Children of Liberty manifesto. | 许多人被自由之子的宣言震惊了 |
[08:28] | However, former history professor, Ben Lockwood, | 但是 前历史教授 本·洛克伍德 |
[08:30] | had a little more foresight. Take a look. | 早就对此事有所察觉 请看 |
[08:33] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[08:34] | Throughout history, the downtrodden | 整个历史中 被压迫者 |
[08:36] | have found ways to make their voices heard | 总能在被主流遗忘之前 |
[08:38] | before the mainstream forgets about them. | 找到方法让他们的声音被听到 |
[08:40] | But the irony in this case | 但讽刺的是 |
[08:42] | is that the mainstream, humanity, | 目前的主流 人类 |
[08:45] | are the downtrodden. | 才是被压迫的一方 |
[08:47] | Dad, you’re famous. | 爸爸 你出名了 |
[08:47] | That was Professor Ben Lockwood commenting | 那是本·洛克伍德在评论 |
[08:50] | on the current state of human-alien relations… | 当下人类与外星人的关系现状 |
[08:53] | I’ll be there. Thank you. | 我会去的 谢谢你 |
[08:57] | Am I interrupting, Mr. Olsen? | 打扰到你了吗 奥尔森先生 |
[08:59] | Always got time for you. | 欢迎随时来找我 |
[09:02] | Uh, what’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[09:04] | Why don’t you take a look? | 你为什么不看看 |
[09:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | You spoil me. | 你真宠坏我了 |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:26] | Oh, yeah. | 真棒 |
[09:28] | And, you know, you might have the opportunity to wear it, | 你今天没准就有能穿出去的机会了 |
[09:30] | maybe in the next couple of hours. | 也许就在几小时之后 |
[09:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:33] | I booked you to go on Counterpoint Daily today. | 我给你定了上今天的《今日辩论》 |
[09:37] | I think you should go on TV and disavow the Children of Liberty. | 我觉得你应该上电视批判自由之子 |
[09:40] | I know you moved away from that idea, | 我知道你已经远离那类人了 |
[09:42] | but things have escalated, okay? | 但是事情升级了 好吗 |
[09:44] | Their manifesto was filled with hate speech. | 他们的宣言充满了仇恨言论 |
[09:46] | Yeah, I just wish that you would have checked with me first. | 我只是希望你能先和我商量下 |
[09:49] | I can’t do that today. | 今天我不行 |
[09:50] | Well, why not? | 为什么 |
[09:53] | Well, after the Mayor’s event, I reached out to Ben Lockwood. | 在市长那事之后 我联络了本·洛克伍德 |
[09:57] | And it took some time, | 花了些时间 |
[09:58] | but I got connected with some actual Children of Liberty. | 但我联络上了真正的自由之子 |
[10:02] | I’m meeting with them today. | 我今天会去和他们见面 |
[10:05] | You’re meeting with a domestic terror group? | 你要与国内恐怖组织会面吗 |
[10:07] | To learn who they are. | 去了解他们是谁 |
[10:09] | And eventually, get an interview with Agent Liberty himself. | 最终 去采访自由代表本人 |
[10:13] | You said it yourself, these people admire me, | 你自己也说了 那些人敬仰我 |
[10:15] | and maybe I can use that to change minds. | 也许我可以利用这一点改变他们的想法 |
[10:17] | I said that before they dropped their hateful agenda on the world. | 这是我在他们发表仇恨言论之前说的 |
[10:20] | All the more reason to go now, isn’t it? | 那就更加要去了 不是吗 |
[10:23] | It’s all the more reason to think they might resort to violence, | 这更加说明他们可能会动用到暴力 |
[10:25] | especially if they’ve got their human posterboy in their midst. | 尤其是他们的人类代言人加入的话 |
[10:27] | Human posterboy? | 人类代言人 |
[10:32] | You don’t think I can do this, do you? | 你觉得我办不到 是不是 |
[10:36] | – Who are you meeting with? – I don’t know. | -你要和谁见面 -我不知道 |
[10:38] | Where are you meeting them? | 你要在哪里和他们见面 |
[10:39] | They’re gonna call me 15 minutes beforehand. | 他们会在见面前15分钟打给我 |
[10:41] | So it’s an undisclosed location with unknown context. | 所以是在一个未知地点见不明身份的人 |
[10:43] | This is how journalists end up dead, James. | 这就是记者死掉的情节 詹姆斯 |
[10:45] | Most journalists are not me. | 我不是大部分记者 |
[10:52] | So it doesn’t matter what I think. | 所以我怎么想都无所谓 |
[10:54] | Not about this. This is work. | 这事不行 这是工作 |
[10:55] | “This is work.” | “这是工作” |
[10:58] | Well, then your boss has booked | 那你的老板给你定了 |
[10:59] | a major television appearance for you. | 在大型电视台上亮相的工作 |
[11:03] | So figure it out. | 自己去处理吧 |
[11:16] | My favorite Martian. | 我最喜欢的火星人 |
[11:18] | Sorry, you probably get that all the time. | 抱歉 估计经常有人对你这么说 |
[11:20] | You didn’t reply to my invitation. | 你没回复我的邀请 |
[11:22] | Right. Uh, yeah, Pilgrim Day. | 哦对 朝圣日 |
[11:25] | I’m just not up for it, man. | 我就是不太感兴趣 |
[11:27] | Right. It’s just that I was worried that | 好吧 我就是担心 |
[11:29] | those leaflets might stir up some bad feelings for you. | 那些传单可能会激发你不好的感觉 |
[11:32] | – Nothing I can’t handle. – Right. | -没什么我处理不了的 -那好 |
[11:34] | Well, maybe a turkey dinner will help. | 也许来顿火鸡晚餐能有帮助 |
[11:35] | It’s a small gathering, we’d love to have you. | 是个小聚会 我们很希望你能加入 |
[11:38] | Although I can’t promise there won’t be Charades. | 但我不能保证没有字谜游戏 |
[11:40] | As much as I love Charades… | 虽然我这么爱字谜… |
[11:43] | I understand, I understand. | 我明白 我明白 |
[11:45] | Well, look, man, if you change your mind | 那好吧 如果你改变了想法 |
[11:46] | here’s my friend’s address. | 这是我朋友的地址 |
[11:54] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[11:56] | Thanks for thinking of me. | 谢谢你能想着我 |
[11:59] | Sure. | 没什么 |
[12:10] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:12] | Where were we? | 我们聊到哪了 |
[12:14] | Oh, yeah, you were about to start talking. | 对了 你刚要开口招供来着 |
[12:28] | Oh, James, I have 800 words on the assault last night | 詹姆斯 我这里有关于昨晚袭击的800字证言 |
[12:32] | by the men wearing Agent Liberty masks. | 是戴着自由代表面具的人说的 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:37] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切都还好吗 -还好 |
[12:39] | Uh, Lena booked me on this round table thing. | 莉娜给我定了上一个会谈节目 |
[12:42] | That’s great! | 那太好了 |
[12:44] | Isn’t… Isn’t that great? | 不 不好吗 |
[12:45] | Um, she should’ve told me first. You know? | 她应该先和我说一声的 |
[12:48] | Okay, so I made plans to | 好吧 我本来准备 |
[12:50] | meet with somebody from Children of Liberty, | 去见自由之子的人 |
[12:52] | and now she wants me to go on a TV show and denounce them. | 但现在她想让我上电视批判他们 |
[12:55] | Well, she’s worried about your image as Guardian. | 她是在担心你作为守护者的形象 |
[12:58] | I know Lena can be forceful, | 我知道莉娜有时候比较强硬 |
[13:00] | but she protects the ones she loves. | 但是她会保护所爱之人 |
[13:03] | She’s not always right. | 她不总是对的 |
[13:04] | She’s right most of the time. | 但大部分时候是对的 |
[13:07] | Whose side are you on? | 你是站哪边的 |
[13:08] | I’m on both of your sides. | 为你好你的两边我都站 |
[13:11] | But I’m still not doing the round table. | 但我还是不会去那个会谈节目 |
[13:13] | – I can do it. – No. No, no, no. | -我可以去 -不不不 |
[13:15] | It’s only in a few hours and | 还有几小时就开始了 |
[13:17] | there’s lot of preparation that needs to be done. | 去之前还要做很多准备工作 |
[13:18] | And half the newsroom is gone because of the holiday. | 而新闻室里因为放假一半人都不在 |
[13:20] | I mean… No. | 我是说 算了吧 |
[13:22] | That’s fine. I’ll just ask Nia to help me. Where’s… | 没事 我让尼娅帮我就好 |
[13:26] | You, you mean Nia Nal, | 你是说尼娅·纳尔 |
[13:28] | the one who’s literally asleep on the job? | 现在上班睡觉的那位吗 |
[13:31] | No, she’s not… | 不是 她可没 |
[13:42] | Chocolate-covered espresso beans. | 巧克力咖啡豆子 |
[13:45] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[13:48] | You feeling all right? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[13:49] | Oh. Oh, no. Please don’t fire me. | 不好 求你别开除我 |
[13:51] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:53] | No one’s gonna fire you. | 没人会开除你 |
[13:54] | You do amazing work | 你活干的很好 |
[13:55] | when you’re…awake. | 当你 醒着的时候 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry I didn’t say anything before, | 抱歉我之前没提到过 |
[14:00] | but I have that sleep thing. | 但我有爱睡觉的病 |
[14:03] | The one that causes you to fall asleep at random times. | 就是那个随时随地会睡着的病 |
[14:08] | – Narcolepsy? – Yes! | -嗜睡症 -没错 |
[14:10] | That’s it, narcolepsy. | 就是那个 嗜睡症 |
[14:12] | Oh. Well, Nia, that’s a serious illness. | 尼娅 这可是个很严重的病啊 |
[14:15] | Have you seen a doctor? | 你看医生了吗 |
[14:17] | Yeah, yeah, back in DC. | 有 以前在华盛顿特区看过 |
[14:19] | I haven’t found anyone here yet. | 我在这里还没找到合适的医生 |
[14:21] | Well, if there’s anything we can do… | 如果有什么我们能帮忙的… |
[14:22] | Yeah, don’t hesitate to ask for help. | 尽管开口就行 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Uh, let me get you that information on Children of Liberty. | 我去把自由之子的信息拿给你 |
[14:34] | Hey, have you found anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[14:37] | Nothing on the identity of Agent Liberty. | 完全没查到自由代表的身份 |
[14:40] | However, I was able to find 10,011 codes within the leaflet. | 但是我在传单上找到了10011种代码 |
[14:44] | It is literally littered with codes. | 上面全是代码 |
[14:47] | For example, if you scramble every seventh letter, | 比如 如果你弄乱每第七个字母 |
[14:50] | it clearly indicates a common phrase in the Raolian language. | 明确地指出拉奥语中一个常见的词 |
[14:54] | “Ham sandwich.” | 火腿三明治 |
[14:57] | On a holiday celebrated exclusively with turkey, | 一个以火鸡来庆祝的节日 |
[15:00] | that is just a slap in the face. | 那简直就是当面打脸 |
[15:02] | And that is the most promising code? | 这是最有意义的代码吗 |
[15:04] | Agents, | 特工们 |
[15:06] | a briefing on your current work, please. | 请汇报一下你们目前的工作 |
[15:10] | Oh, no. | 完蛋了 |
[15:13] | Uh, you caught me, Colonel. | 你逮到我了 上校 |
[15:15] | I must confess, | 我必须坦白 |
[15:16] | your sweet potato pie is so delicious | 你的红薯派实在太好吃了 |
[15:19] | that it inspired me to search for a recipe | 激起了我去找食谱的念头 |
[15:21] | and make one of my very own. | 想自己做来吃 |
[15:23] | For Thanksgiving. | 在感恩节那天做 |
[15:25] | I apologize for allowing your masterful baking to distract me | 很抱歉我因为你那美味的烘培而分心了 |
[15:29] | from important DEO business. | 没做好重要的超查部工作 |
[15:32] | Back to work, Agent Dox. | 继续工作 多克斯特工 |
[15:35] | Director Danvers. | 丹弗斯局长 |
[15:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[15:43] | You see, Alex, some human behaviors | 艾丽克斯 有些人类的举止 |
[15:45] | require experiential learning. | 需要从实践中学习 |
[15:48] | Now I can add “Covering on the spot” to my skills of mastery. | 我已掌握的人际技能增加了”临场掩护” |
[15:51] | Yes, well, that was a little too close. | 她差点就发现你了 |
[15:53] | So just keep a low profile | 继续保持低调 |
[15:56] | and let me know if you find anything. | 有发现就通知我 |
[15:58] | Good, good job. | 掩护得好 |
[15:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:00] | – I’ll keep a low profile. – To yourself, please. | -我会保持低调 -请对你自己说 |
[16:17] | James Olsen? | 是詹姆斯·奥尔森吗 |
[16:18] | In the flesh. | 如假包换 |
[16:23] | You’re a lot bigger in person. | 你真人各自更高大 |
[16:25] | Tell me, what do you bench? | 告诉我 你是做什么的 |
[16:27] | Normally, drug dealers. | 一般情况下 贩毒 |
[16:29] | You’re funny, too. | 你也很幽默 |
[16:31] | Oh, man. I mean… I’m sorry, | 我是说对不起 |
[16:32] | it’s just such an honor to meet you. | 真的很荣幸见到你 |
[16:35] | Your work as Guardian has inspired so many of us | 你身为守护者真的激发了我们很多人 |
[16:38] | to stand up and fight for justice. | 站出来为正义而战 |
[16:39] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 |
[16:41] | – What’s your name? – Oh, yeah… | -你叫什么 -对了 |
[16:44] | Sorry, I’m just a little nervous. Tom. | 抱歉 我只是有点紧张 我叫汤姆 |
[16:47] | Tom, nice to meet you, brother. | 汤姆 很高兴认识你 |
[16:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:49] | You, uh, you ready to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:51] | – Let’s do it. – Okay. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[16:54] | Do you wanna throw that in the back? | 你要把包扔在后座吗 |
[16:56] | – Yeah, sure. – Cool. | -好 -好 |
[17:04] | You’re not afraid of dogs, are you? | 你不怕狗吧 |
[17:09] | The hearts keep dying. | 心脏还在衰竭 |
[17:11] | We shocked it three times but it wouldn’t revive. | 我们电击了三次 但心脏毫无起色 |
[17:13] | Did you measure the tumor? | 你量过肿瘤的大小了吗 |
[17:15] | 3.6 millimeters. | 3.6毫米 |
[17:17] | The tumors are growing. | 肿瘤在变大 |
[17:19] | The He radiation should be shrinking them completely. | 氦辐射应该能完全将肿瘤收缩的 |
[17:22] | Why don’t we stay and adjust the protocol? | 我们何不留下来 调整一下协议呢 |
[17:24] | No. No, you go home to your family. | 不 你回家陪陪家人吧 |
[17:26] | I don’t really like them that much anyway. | 反正我也没那么喜欢他们 |
[17:29] | No, we can figure this out. | 不 我们可以找到办法的 |
[17:30] | No. We’re not gonna come up with any solutions | 不 今天我们留在这里 |
[17:32] | staying here today. | 也想不出办法的 |
[17:35] | Incinerate it. | 把心脏烧掉吧 |
[17:46] | The heart didn’t burn up. Why didn’t it burn up? | 心脏没有烧掉 为什么烧不掉 |
[17:50] | That’s impossible. Try again. | 不可能 再试一次 |
[17:54] | – Did the Harun-El do this? – It must have. | -是哈伦·艾尔造成的吗 -肯定是 |
[17:58] | It made the heart invincible. | 哈伦让心脏坚不可摧 |
[18:01] | As a reporter for CatCo, | 作为凯特科的记者 |
[18:03] | what role do you think the media should be playing | 你认为媒体在日渐高涨的反外星人情绪中 |
[18:06] | in the rising anti-alien sentiment? | 应该扮演什么样的角色呢 |
[18:08] | The goal of the media is to ensure that every voice is heard. | 媒体的目标是保证公众听到每个人的心声 |
[18:12] | Ignorance breeds fear. | 无知会产生恐惧 |
[18:14] | So the more factual, dynamic news stories we write, | 所以我们撰写越多真实有力的新闻 |
[18:18] | including about aliens, the less we will… | 包括外星人的新闻 我们就越少… |
[18:23] | – Nia! – I’m listening. | -尼娅 -我在听你说 |
[18:24] | Nia, we have got to get you help. | 尼娅 我们必须带你去看医生 |
[18:28] | Hey, you know, you should come to my place on Thanksgiving. | 你应该来我家和我们一起过感恩节 |
[18:33] | My mom will be there, | 我妈会来 |
[18:34] | and she knows all the top doctors in the city. | 她认识市里所有顶尖的医生 |
[18:36] | She can help you. | 她可以帮你 |
[18:37] | No, I don’t– | 不了 我不用… |
[18:39] | We’re ready for you, Miss Danvers. | 我们准备好了 丹弗斯小姐 |
[18:41] | Uh, got it. Yup. | 好的 |
[18:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:46] | Okay, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[18:48] | I’m good at this. | 我很善于给人打气 |
[18:53] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会好好表现的 |
[18:54] | You are passionate, you’re intelligent. | 你有满腔激情 头脑聪慧 |
[18:58] | Your hair looks amazing. Did you get highlights? | 头发还那么好看 你挑染了吗 |
[19:01] | – Yeah. – Go get ’em. | -嗯 -去征服他们吧 |
[19:04] | I thought I was the mentor. | 好像我才是你的导师吧 |
[19:10] | Kara Danvers, thank you so much for joining us on the show. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 谢谢你来参加我们的节目 |
[19:13] | Thanks for having me. | 谢谢你们邀请我 |
[19:14] | And this is your counterpoint. | 这是你的辩论对手 |
[19:17] | Ben Lockwood. | 我叫本·洛克伍德 |
[19:18] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[19:32] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[19:33] | Yeah, it’s just my wife. | 嗯 只是我太太 |
[19:35] | Last minute grocery list keeps on growing. | 临节购物清单还在增加 |
[19:39] | So when do I get to meet Agent Liberty? | 我什么时候能见到自由代表 |
[19:42] | You’re talking to him. | 在你面前的就是 |
[19:43] | You’re Agent Liberty? | 你就是自由代表吗 |
[19:45] | Well, we’re all Agents of Liberty. | 我们全都是自由代表 |
[19:46] | Nah. I mean the big guy. | 不 我是说发号施令的那个人 |
[19:49] | Guy who signed the leaflet. I was hoping to get to interview him. | 在传单上签名的那个人 我希望能采访他 |
[19:51] | Well, that’s above my pay grade. | 那超出了我的职权范围 |
[19:53] | I was just asked to show you what we do | 我只是受命来告诉你我们的工作 |
[19:55] | and answer some questions. | 还有回答一些问题 |
[19:58] | And this is what you do? | 这是你们要做的事吗 |
[19:59] | We patrol the streets, keep them safe for humans, | 我们巡逻街道 保证人类免受外星人的伤害 |
[20:01] | just like you do with Guardian. | 就像你当守护者那样 |
[20:04] | This week is special. | 这个星期很特别 |
[20:06] | We don’t want any roaches crashing people’s Thanksgiving dinners. | 我们不想任何蟑螂毁掉大家的感恩节晚宴 |
[20:09] | “Roaches”? | 蟑螂 |
[20:11] | That’s pretty heavy language, and I would really appreciate it | 这个词太严重了 如果你不在我面前 |
[20:13] | if you didn’t call aliens “Roaches” in my presence. | 把外星人叫做蟑螂 我会很感激你 |
[20:16] | But that’s what they are. | 但他们就是 |
[20:17] | Or do you just classify them that way | 还是说你把他们这样分类 |
[20:18] | so you don’t have to deal with the fact | 就不用去面对 他们事实上 |
[20:19] | that they’re living, breathing beings just like you and I? | 和你我一样是活生生 有呼吸的生命 |
[20:22] | That’s funny ’cause I’ve seen you | 真好笑 因为我看过你 |
[20:23] | decimate quite a few of them yourself as Guardian. | 你作为守护者 不也经常消灭他们吗 |
[20:25] | And I also fight against humans that break the law. | 但我也会与违反法律的人类斗争 |
[20:32] | – Your wife again? – Yeah, I better give her a call. | -又是你妻子吗 -对 我得给她打个电话 |
[20:35] | Do you mind holding onto that? | 你能帮我牵一下狗吗 |
[20:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:43] | “Children of Liberty.” | “自由之子” |
[20:45] | Well, that’s a stupid name, innit? | 这名字可真够蠢的 |
[20:48] | What’s with the mask? Too cowardly to show your face, eh? | 戴面具做什么 懦弱到不敢露脸吗 |
[20:54] | Weird lenses. | 诡异的镜片 |
[20:56] | Right, I’m gonna ask you once more. | 好了 我再问你一次 |
[21:03] | Who is Agent Liberty and where can I find him? | 自由代表是谁 我去哪里可以找到他 |
[21:07] | Don’t give me a reason to have to use these. | 别再逼我对你用这些玩意了 |
[21:09] | Please, it’s like I said. | 求你了 我已经说了 |
[21:10] | I just got the mask. | 我刚拿到面具 |
[21:11] | I’m supposed to patrol the street and scare roaches. | 他们就让我在街上巡逻 吓吓蟑螂 |
[21:14] | That is all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[21:19] | Well, I tried to save you some suffering. | 我想让你少受点折磨 |
[21:22] | It seems like some blokes are just masochists. | 看来有些人就是喜欢受虐 |
[21:26] | If only I could see into this big, | 我要是能透过你这颗大脑袋 |
[21:28] | ugly head of yours. | 看穿你的想法就好了 |
[21:31] | Actually… | 话又说回来 |
[21:35] | Maybe I can. | 也许我可以 |
[21:45] | Most aliens want to live peacefully just like humans do. | 大多数外星人就像人类一样渴望平静生活 |
[21:47] | Okay, and where’s the proof in that? | 是吗 证据在哪里 |
[21:48] | Because there have been numerous alien attacks, | 现在已经出现过多起外星人袭击案件 |
[21:50] | human lives have been lost. | 许多人类丢了性命 |
[21:51] | But there are also aliens making extraordinary contributions. | 但是也不乏外星人做出杰出贡献的例子 |
[21:55] | Every one that I interviewed for | 拍摄《纳欣诺市外星人》系列片时 |
[21:56] | my Aliens in National City series was exceptional. | 我采访的每位外星人都非常优秀 |
[21:59] | Okay, but for a second, | 好 不过我们现在 |
[22:00] | let’s just talk about human exceptionalism. | 可以先关注一下人类例外论 |
[22:02] | For example, your own editor in chief, James Olsen. | 比如你们的主编 詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[22:05] | He was supposed to be here tonight, was he not? | 今晚来上节目的本应是他 对不对 |
[22:07] | – Uh, yes. – Okay, so Guardian, | -是的 -好的 守护者 |
[22:09] | if the Children of Liberty are such a problem, | 如果自由之子确实成了问题 |
[22:12] | why hasn’t Guardian renounced them? | 守护者为什么没有宣布与他们决裂 |
[22:14] | In fact, rumor is he’s meeting with them right now, | 事实上 我听说他正在与他们会面 |
[22:17] | which seems to indicate that James Olsen understands | 这就意味着 詹姆斯·奥尔森认为 |
[22:19] | that these people have something of value to say. | 这些人的言论有一定价值 |
[22:21] | There is a very clear difference between having something to say | 言论有价值是一码事 但传播仇恨言论 |
[22:24] | and the hate speech in these leaflets. | 完全是另一码事 |
[22:26] | This manifesto will only incite violence and fear, | 这种宣言只会造成暴力和恐慌 |
[22:28] | and as Americans, we are better than that. | 作为美国人 我们不应该做这种事 |
[22:30] | On Thanksgiving, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. | 尤其是在感恩节 明天就是感恩节 |
[22:32] | It is a day for family, for our community. | 这是家庭的节日 也是社区的节日 |
[22:35] | It is about welcoming different cultures | 这一天 我们尊重文化 求同存异 |
[22:37] | and celebrating a gratitude for life together. | 共同表达对生命的诚挚谢意 |
[22:39] | That is what liberty is about. | 这才是自由的真正意义 |
[22:45] | Maybe that’s a good place to end this conver– | 也许我们的对话应该到此为止… |
[22:46] | That’s a really good point. | 你说得非常好 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry, I just need to respond to that. | 抱歉 我需要回应一下这番话 |
[22:49] | I think it’s very interesting | 我觉得我们今天在这里 |
[22:51] | that we are here, having this debate | 在感恩节的前一天 |
[22:53] | the day before Thanksgiving Day. | 讨论这个话题非常有趣 |
[22:55] | I mean, American history, | 在美国的历史上存在一个恶习 |
[22:56] | it has this nasty habit with this holiday particularly | 人们总是在这个特定的节日里 |
[22:59] | to just wrap it all up in a neat little bow, | 把一切包裹起来 粉饰太平 |
[23:02] | when the truth is in the | 但事实是 |
[23:04] | years following the indigenous Wampanoag people | 多年前 万帕诺亚格土著居民 |
[23:06] | inviting the pilgrims to a wonderful Thanksgiving meal, | 邀请朝圣者享用美好的感恩宴 |
[23:10] | the European invaders slaughtered their hosts. | 可是欧洲入侵者却屠杀了那些东道主 |
[23:13] | So if we do not learn from American history. | 如果我们不从美国历史上吸取教训 |
[23:16] | Is it possible | 那么很有可能 |
[23:18] | that 100 years from now, the | 一百年后 |
[23:19] | aliens will have their own wonderful, thankful holiday | 外星人将拥有他们自己的感恩节 |
[23:23] | about how they slaughtered us? | 庆祝他们对我们的屠杀 |
[23:26] | – I– – Yeah! That’s right. | -我… -对 说得好 |
[23:37] | You didn’t think about using real cranberries? | 你没想过用真的蔓越莓吗 |
[23:40] | Well, like that’s any better than this. | 那也不会比这个强多少 |
[23:42] | Well, it does look easier to digest. | 这个看起来确实好消化一些 |
[23:44] | I’m still feeling queasy from hearing | 听到观众为洛克伍德的话欢呼 |
[23:46] | the audience cheer for Lockwood. | 我还是有点犯恶心 |
[23:47] | Look, don’t beat yourself up, okay? | 不必太自责 |
[23:49] | Yeah, that wasn’t even supposed to be you up there. | 本来甚至都不应该是你去上节目 |
[23:52] | I can get it. | 我去开门 |
[23:55] | Oh. Well, if it isn’t my stalker. | 这不是我的跟踪狂吗 |
[23:57] | Nia Nal. I didn’t realize you were going to be here. | 尼娅·纳尔 我没想到你也会来 |
[24:00] | So those flowers aren’t for me? | 所以这些花不是送给我的吗 |
[24:02] | Uh, no, they’re for Kara. | 不是 是送卡拉的 |
[24:04] | I was once told to always show up not empty-handed. | 之前有人跟我说 永远不要空手拜访 |
[24:07] | Sounds like your mother raised you right. | 看来你妈妈把你教得很好 |
[24:08] | No, she most definitely did not. | 其实她并没有 |
[24:11] | Brainy, I’m so glad you made it. | 布莱尼 你能来太好了 |
[24:13] | These are lovely. | 这些花好漂亮 |
[24:15] | They’re not real. | 不是真花 |
[24:18] | Hi. Is J’onn here? | 荣恩在吗 |
[24:21] | – Yeah. – I’m Manchester. | -在 -我是曼彻斯特 |
[24:23] | Oh, hi. I’m Kara, it’s very nice to meet you. | 你好 我是卡拉 幸会 |
[24:25] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我对你的事迹早有耳闻 |
[24:28] | I am sorry for your loss. | 我对你的遭遇表示遗憾 |
[24:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[24:36] | – You made it. – Yeah, got hungry. | -你来了 -对 忽然饿了 |
[24:39] | Oh, we can take care of that. | 这个问题很好解决 |
[24:40] | I am Eliza, Kara and Alex’s mom. | 我是伊莉莎 卡拉和艾丽克斯的妈妈 |
[24:43] | You’re Alex’s mum? | 你是艾丽克斯的妈妈吗 |
[24:45] | Yeah, she’s quite a inch, isn’t she? | 她挺难管的吧 |
[24:49] | Thank you? | 多谢夸奖 |
[24:51] | Oh, let me give you a hand. | 我来帮你 |
[24:53] | Thanks, Nia. | 谢了 尼娅 |
[24:58] | Saw Supergirl the other night. | 那天我见到超女了 |
[24:59] | Yeah, she mentioned that. Said you were quite helpful. | 对 她提到了 说你帮了大忙 |
[25:02] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你不介意 |
[25:03] | but Kara told me about your narcolepsy. | 但卡拉跟我说了你有嗜睡症 |
[25:07] | Oh, it’s really not that big of a deal. | 其实没什么大不了的 |
[25:09] | My friend, Dr. Moger is a specialist in sleep disorders | 我朋友 莫杰医生很擅长治疗睡眠失调问题 |
[25:13] | right here in National City. | 她就在纳欣诺市 |
[25:14] | Oh, my gosh, what an unexpected coincidence. | 天哪 这也太巧了 |
[25:17] | I’ve already texted her, she can get you in any time next week. | 我已经给她发了短信 下周随时可以为你看病 |
[25:20] | No! No, thank you, um… | 不 不用了 谢谢你 |
[25:23] | I already have a doctor here. | 我已经找到医生了 |
[25:25] | Oh. Who? Maybe I know them? | 是哪一位呢 也许我认识 |
[25:28] | Uh, Dr. Smith. | 是史密斯医生 |
[25:31] | Gene Smith? | 是吉恩·史密斯吗 |
[25:32] | No, um… Uh, Minsky? | 不是 是明斯基 |
[25:35] | Dr. Minsky Smith. | 明斯基·史密斯医生 |
[25:37] | He’s really young, I’m sure you don’t know him. | 他很年轻 您肯定不认识他 |
[25:40] | Not that you don’t know young people. | 我的意思不是您不认识年轻人 |
[25:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:44] | I’m gonna go get some napkins. | 我去拿点纸巾 |
[25:47] | So you would never use your powers against someone? | 你永远不会用超能力对付别人吗 |
[25:50] | Not even to stop more violence? | 哪怕是阻止暴力行为 |
[25:52] | Well, in defense I might. | 为了自保可能会 |
[25:55] | What about mind reading? | 那读心术呢 |
[25:59] | That’s not violence. | 这不算暴力 |
[26:00] | It’s a type of violence if done without consent. | 如果未经别人同意就是一种暴力 |
[26:02] | Prying in to someone’s personal thoughts. | 偷窥别人的私密想法 |
[26:06] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[26:07] | Just thinking about Fi. | 我在想小菲 |
[26:10] | I’m wondering what she would do if she were here to see | 如果她看到情况恶化至此 |
[26:11] | how bad things are getting. | 不知会怎么做 |
[26:18] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[26:20] | Um, of course. | 当然 |
[26:21] | I just thought you’d be sitting down to dinner with your new friends. | 我还以为你要跟你的新朋友一起吃饭呢 |
[26:28] | – Did you get my message? – Yeah. | -你收到我的短信了吗 -收到了 |
[26:30] | Did you still go meet with them? | 你还是去见了他们吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:35] | Well, there you go. | 那好吧 |
[26:38] | How did things go with your Children of Liberty contact? | 你跟自由之子的联络怎么样了 |
[26:40] | Doesn’t seem very safe, James. | 那不太安全吧 詹姆斯 |
[26:42] | I happened to meet with a regular guy named Tom | 我恰好碰见一个叫汤姆的普通人 |
[26:44] | who happens to be afraid of aliens, | 他害怕外星人 |
[26:46] | and afraid of their capabilities, | 害怕他们的超能力 |
[26:47] | and he feels inferior. | 害怕低人一等 |
[26:48] | People can be powerful, too. | 人类也可以有很强的能力 |
[26:50] | You and Alex are examples of that, James. | 你和艾丽克斯就是例子 詹姆斯 |
[26:52] | Yeah, but not as powerful as aliens. | 但却不如外星人强 |
[26:54] | I mean, no matter how many weights | 你再怎么练举重 |
[26:55] | you lift you’ll never be as strong as Supergirl. | 都不可能像超女一样有力 |
[26:57] | No, but with technology | 是不可能 但在科技的帮助下 |
[26:59] | we can hold our own. | 我们也可以当英雄 |
[27:00] | What if we could do more? | 要是我们能更进一步呢 |
[27:02] | What if we could make people super? | 要是我们能让人类也有超能力呢 |
[27:04] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[27:05] | The biological processes that cause alien powers | 让外星人拥有超能力的生化过程 |
[27:07] | are incompatible with human DNA. | 跟人类DNA不相容 |
[27:10] | Okay, but just say we could, right? | 行 那假如我们可以 行吧 |
[27:11] | If James is right | 如果詹姆斯说得对 |
[27:12] | and people feeling inferior | 那些人是因为害怕低人一等 |
[27:13] | is what makes them join these hate groups, | 才加入仇恨组织 |
[27:17] | then we could just level the playing field. | 那我们就让他们公平竞争 |
[27:18] | The last thing we need is a bunch of evil people | 我们可不想看到 |
[27:20] | running around with super powers. | 一帮有超能力的恶人到处乱窜 |
[27:22] | Okay, but evil people wouldn’t get powers. | 但恶人得不到超能力 |
[27:24] | So only certain people qualify? | 所以只有某些人有资格 |
[27:26] | And who would decide who gets them? | 那谁来决定哪些人有资格呢 |
[27:29] | They’d be playing God. | 这些人就要扮演上帝了 |
[27:33] | Let’s eat! | 开吃吧 |
[27:34] | Hey, I saw you on Counterpoint Daily. | 我在《今日辩论》上看到你了 |
[27:36] | I’m really sorry to put you out there like that last minute. | 抱歉让你临时顶替我 |
[27:41] | I just worry that this manifesto | 我只是担心这个宣言 |
[27:43] | really is a harbinger of something terrible. | 预示着会有坏事发生 |
[27:46] | In the text, we found numerous hidden messages, | 我们在文本里发现很多隐藏信息 |
[27:48] | but even the most threatening was about charcuterie. | 但最具威胁性的也只是与熟食店相关而已 |
[27:53] | It seems scarier now that | 更可怕的是 |
[27:54] | they’ve trained dogs to identify aliens. | 他们已经训练出能判别外星人的狗了 |
[27:57] | – They have? – Yup. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[27:58] | Actually, the guy Supergirl fought the other night had a dog. | 前几天晚上跟超女对打的那个人就有条狗 |
[28:03] | What are you thinking, James? | 你在想什么 詹姆斯 |
[28:04] | Tom and I were walking his dog yesterday | 我和汤姆昨天去遛狗的时候 |
[28:06] | and the dog kept barking at certain houses. | 它朝着几户人家不停地叫 |
[28:09] | Alien houses. | 外星人家 |
[28:10] | Did they mark them somehow? | 他们做了什么标记吗 |
[28:11] | He kept texting somebody, who he claimed to be his wife. | 他一直在给别人发短信 他说是他妻子 |
[28:14] | But I guess he could have been texting somebody else | 但我猜他可能是发短信给别人 |
[28:17] | to mark those addresses for later. | 好标记出那些地址 便于以后行动 |
[28:19] | The only reason they’d | 他们标记出外星人的房子 |
[28:20] | wanna identify alien homes is to target them. | 只有一个原因 那就是把他们当做攻击目标 |
[28:24] | Yeah, but if they were marking houses | 对 但如果他们给房子做了标记 |
[28:26] | we would see that, right? We would notice that. | 我们应该能看到或注意到吧 |
[28:28] | The marks might not be visible to the naked eye. | 标记可能是肉眼看不见的 |
[28:30] | The mask had some kind of night vision tech in them. | 面具上有夜视技术 |
[28:34] | Why did you bring that to dinner? | 你吃饭怎么还把那东西带来了 |
[28:36] | Oh, uh, I figured if things got boring | 我想着要是无聊了 |
[28:38] | I might just do a little work. | 就做点工作 |
[28:40] | Oh, look at that. | 你们看 |
[28:41] | Wait, that’s a low spectrum enhancer. | 这是个低频谱增强器 |
[28:44] | You use it to see infrared. | 用这个可以看到红外线 |
[28:46] | Here, let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[28:52] | Look at that, I see one there. | 那边 我看到一个 |
[28:54] | Right, so they’re gonna attack. | 所以他们准备发动袭击 |
[28:57] | The question is, when? | 问题是什么时候 |
[28:58] | “Twilight’s last gleaming.” | “美国最后的暮光” |
[28:59] | It’s the title of their manifesto. | 这是他们宣言的标题 |
[29:01] | Tells them when to strike. | 说明了袭击的时间 |
[29:03] | Twilight’s last gleaming is sunset. | 最后的暮光就是日落 |
[29:05] | Then we don’t have much time. | 那我们没多少时间了 |
[29:11] | Great party, Thanksgiving. | 派对很愉快 感恩 |
[29:15] | Um, here, look. | 听着 |
[29:16] | Sunset is in 20 minutes. | 还有二十分钟日落 |
[29:18] | I gotta get to work so can you give me a ride? | 我要去工作 你能载我一程吗 |
[29:22] | Haley won’t back us up but I’ll do what I can at street level. | 哈雷不会支援我们 但我会尽可能解决街头问题 |
[29:24] | I’ll get rid of as many markers as I can | 我尽可能地清除标记 |
[29:26] | so they won’t know where to attack. | 这样他们就不知道该袭击哪里 |
[29:29] | I’m gonna go, too. | 我也要走了 |
[29:30] | I connected with Tom. Maybe I can talk some sense into them. | 我和汤姆沟通过 也许我能开导他 |
[29:36] | And if they don’t listen? | 要是他们不听呢 |
[29:37] | Then I will find a way to make them listen. | 那我就想办法让他们听 |
[29:39] | That’s not a plan. | 这算什么计划 |
[29:41] | I don’t have time to talk about this right now. | 我现在没空说这个了 |
[29:43] | They don’t have time to talk, | 他们也没空说这个 |
[29:43] | either. They’re out there looking for a fight. | 他们就是来挑起战争的 |
[29:45] | I appreciate the fact that you’re trying to help me, I do, | 我很感谢你努力帮我 真的 |
[29:48] | but I don’t need it. I’m gonna be fine. | 但我不需要你的帮助 我自己能行 |
[29:49] | Right, because you can handle it? | 因为你能解决吗 |
[29:51] | Yes, I can handle myself. | 对 我自己能解决 |
[29:52] | I don’t need you freaking out | 我不需要你为了 |
[29:53] | about every little problem that I have in my life. | 我生活里的每一点小麻烦操心 |
[29:56] | Now, take the DA for example. | 就地方检察官的事来说吧 |
[29:58] | You got all worked up about that | 你这么紧张那件事 |
[29:59] | and it turned out to be fine. | 结果也没出什么问题 |
[30:01] | Okay? I’m going. | 好吗 我要走了 |
[30:03] | It was fine because I made it fine. | 没出问题是因为被我解决了 |
[30:06] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[30:07] | I talked to the DA, James. | 我和地方检察官谈过话了 詹姆斯 |
[30:09] | I traded information about Bruno Mannheim, | 我拿布鲁诺·曼海姆的信息跟她交换 |
[30:11] | she dropped the indictment. | 她就撤销了指控 |
[30:15] | You did what? | 什么 |
[30:17] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[30:19] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[30:21] | I would do it again in a heartbeat. | 再给我一次机会 我还是会这么干 |
[30:25] | I love you, and there is no line in the universe | 我爱你 只要能护你安全 |
[30:27] | I would not cross to keep you safe. | 我愿意做任何过分的事 |
[30:30] | If that’s what you think love is, | 如果你把这当成是爱 |
[30:33] | I’m not sure if I want any part of that. | 那我大概不想要这种爱 |
[30:45] | Well, I guess this year it’s my job to say grace. | 今年轮到我来做祷告了 |
[30:54] | I am thankful for my family. | 我要感谢我的家人 |
[30:56] | You have believed in me, you’ve supported me. | 你们相信我 支持我 |
[31:02] | Even though I know it’s been a struggle. | 尽管我知道这很不容易 |
[31:07] | I see your power, | 我目睹了你们的能力 |
[31:09] | I see your strength, | 你们的力量 |
[31:12] | and there has been so very much this year | 这一年里我们经历了 |
[31:16] | to fight against. | 太多的斗争 |
[31:18] | But today, you make me feel like we can win again. | 但今天 你们让我感到我们能再次取胜 |
[31:24] | Together we will rise and we will overcome. | 只要我们齐心协力 就能崛起 就能取胜 |
[31:34] | Do not do this. | 别这么做 |
[31:35] | These are choices everyone has to make. | 这是每个人都必须做的决定 |
[31:37] | It is my family first! | 我的家人最重要 |
[31:40] | Do not let your anger become violence. | 别让你的怒火变成暴力 |
[31:43] | There are lines that we do not cross. | 有些底线是不能跨越的 |
[31:46] | Get out of my way! | 给我让开 |
[31:56] | I just wanna protect my family. | 我只想保护我的家人 |
[31:59] | You’d do the same thing. | 你也会这么做的 |
[32:01] | Not like this, I wouldn’t. | 我不会选择这种方式 |
[32:05] | I don’t think I can find them all. | 我觉得我没法找到所有标记 |
[32:06] | Never fear. I’m also on the streets removing markers. | 别害怕 我也在街上抹除标记 |
[32:12] | In fact, I see one right now. | 事实上 我现在就看到了一个 |
[32:18] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:26] | Return to your homes. | 回家去吧 |
[32:29] | – Or else. – Or else what? | -要不然 -要不然怎样 |
[32:31] | Or else I’ll be required to beat you up. | 要不然我就会揍你们一顿 |
[32:35] | With physics. | 用物理学 |
[33:09] | There’s one! | 那里有一个 |
[33:17] | Get out here, you filthy roaches! | 出来 你们这些肮脏的蟑螂 |
[33:34] | Sorry, Fi. | 对不起 小菲 |
[33:36] | I’ve got to do it my way. | 我得按我的方式去做 |
[33:41] | Come out, come out, wherever you are! | 出来 出来 不管你在哪里 |
[33:44] | Stay back. | 往后靠 |
[33:46] | Can’t hide, roach. | 躲不了咯 蟑螂 |
[33:52] | This is our home! We’ve lived here for years. | 这是我们的家 我在这住了很多年 |
[33:54] | You can’t hide behind that image inducer any longer. | 你不能再藏在形象诱发器后面了 |
[34:10] | Spike, do something. Please! | 尖刺 想想办法 拜托 |
[34:34] | Alex, there’s a dragon on Main Street. | 艾丽克斯 主街上有一条龙 |
[34:39] | That’s what I get for making a Harry Potter reference. | 我引用《哈利波特》就是这种下场 |
[35:03] | I don’t think he likes that. | 我觉得他不喜欢这样 |
[36:02] | No! Don’t hurt him! | 不 别伤害他 |
[36:05] | He’s just trying to protect us. | 他只是想要保护我们 |
[36:07] | Supergirl, hey, I’m here with a little girl, her name is Alana. | 超女 我和一个小女孩在一起 她叫阿兰娜 |
[36:11] | So the dragon is her pet, his name is Spike. | 这条龙是她的宠物 名字叫尖刺 |
[36:13] | And he’s just acting defensively, | 他的行为只是在防卫 |
[36:15] | he’s trying to protect her family. | 他在试图保护她的家人 |
[36:22] | Spike! Spike… | 尖刺 尖刺… |
[36:24] | Spike! Alana’s safe. | 尖刺 阿兰娜安全了 |
[36:28] | You did your job. You protected her. | 你做得好 你保护了她 |
[36:31] | You were loyal, you were true. | 你很忠诚 你很真实 |
[36:35] | You kept everyone safe. | 你保证了每个人的安全 |
[36:42] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[36:57] | Well, dogs may not like me anymore, | 虽然狗不再喜欢我了 |
[36:59] | but I still got it with dragons. | 但龙还是喜欢我的 |
[37:06] | Director Danvers. | 丹弗斯局长 |
[37:08] | Once again, you and Supergirl have disobeyed my direct orders. | 再说一次 你和超女违背了我的直接命令 |
[37:12] | I told you this manifesto was not a matter of priority. | 我告诉过你这个宣言并不是当务之急 |
[37:15] | Colonel Haley, you have to– | 哈雷上校 你必须… |
[37:17] | That said, | 即便如此 |
[37:19] | the violent actions of the Children of Liberty are stirring | 自由之子的暴力行为刺激了 |
[37:22] | National City’s most dangerous aliens to defend themselves. | 纳欣诺市最危险的外星人进行自卫 |
[37:26] | And we must make sure not to provoke them any further. | 我们不能再继续激怒他们了 |
[37:29] | So, from this point forward | 所以 从现在开始 |
[37:31] | we will consider the Children of Liberty | 我们会考虑把自由之子 |
[37:33] | a matter of priority for the DEO. | 当做超查部的首要任务 |
[37:38] | Thank you, Colonel Haley. | 谢谢你 哈雷上校 |
[37:40] | You are dismissed. | 你们可以走了 |
[37:46] | Director Danvers. | 丹弗斯局长 |
[37:50] | Don’t think there is anything that happens under my watch | 别以为我不知道我眼皮底下 |
[37:54] | that I’m not aware of. | 都发生了什么 |
[37:56] | I could’ve stopped your little rogue investigation at any moment. | 我随时都可以阻止你未经批准的调查 |
[38:00] | But I gave you just enough rope to hang yourself. | 但是我却任由你自取灭亡 |
[38:03] | Fortunately for you, | 对你来说幸运的是 |
[38:05] | this time you had a chair to stand on. | 这一次你有了我的批准 |
[38:06] | But do not ever disobey my direct orders again | 但你再也不许违背我的直接命令了 |
[38:09] | or there will be consequences. | 不然后果会不堪设想 |
[38:12] | I followed my instincts and they were right. | 我遵循了自己的直觉 事情证明我是对的 |
[38:16] | And I will continue to do so | 我还会继续这么做 |
[38:17] | because that is what makes me a great leader. | 因为这正是我作为一名出色领袖的特质 |
[38:21] | And if that means that you have to court-martial me, | 如果这意味着你要以军法审判我 |
[38:24] | then so be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[38:35] | Once again, the Girl of Steel proving just what she’s made of. | 再说一次 钢铁女侠再次施展了自己的本领 |
[38:38] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[38:39] | Honey, you have a call. | 宝贝 有你的电话 |
[38:41] | It’s the woman from the show. | 是节目上那个女人打来的 |
[38:48] | Hey, Sean, how are you doing? | 肖恩 你好吗 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:56] | Well, that’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[39:00] | My own show. | 我自己的节目 |
[39:02] | Uh, no, of course. Of course! | 不 当然 我当然愿意 |
[39:06] | I would love to do it. | 我很乐意做这件事 |
[39:08] | Eliza left so soon. She usually stays a few days. | 伊莉莎这么快就走了 她通常会多留几天 |
[39:12] | She had to get to her, let me see if I get this right, | 她要去参加… 看我能不能说对 |
[39:15] | ethno-xeno biology conference | …族群异种生物学会议 |
[39:18] | where she is speaking about | 她将在会上谈论 |
[39:20] | the regressive hereditary traits of inter-terrestrial children. | 陆生儿童的退化遗传特征 |
[39:24] | Wow, I’m really glad she didn’t talk to Nia about that | 我真的很高兴她没有跟尼娅讲这些 |
[39:28] | ’cause she would have put her right to sleep. | 因为她会把尼娅说睡的 |
[39:30] | I did see the two of them talking, though. | 我之前看到她们两个在说话 |
[39:31] | Mom was trying to find her a doctor, | 妈妈想给她找个医生 |
[39:33] | but Nia said she already had one. | 但是尼娅说她已经有了 |
[39:34] | That’s weird. She told me she hadn’t found one yet. | 真奇怪 她告诉我说她还没有找到 |
[39:37] | Why would she lie about that? | 为什么她要说谎呢 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry you’re worried about your friend, | 抱歉你在为朋友担心 |
[39:42] | but at least you got Agent Haley to make the Children of Liberty | 但是至少你让哈雷特工把自由之子 |
[39:45] | an urgent matter for the DEO. That’s a big win. | 当成了超查部的当务之急 这是件好事 |
[39:48] | Well, we did stop the | 我们确实阻止了 |
[39:49] | Children of Liberty from hurting innocent aliens. | 自由之子伤害无辜的外星人 |
[39:52] | But Agent Liberty is still out there. | 但是自由代表还在逃 |
[39:55] | And the rhetoric of hate is growing. | 仇恨言论也在滋长 |
[39:58] | Just haven’t figured out how to win this fight yet. | 只是还没弄清楚怎么赢得这场战斗 |
[40:01] | With so many people siding with fear, | 有这么多人心怀恐惧地站出来支持 |
[40:03] | how far will this go? | 这件事会发展到什么程度 |
[40:05] | History tells us moments like this can get very, very ugly. | 历史告诉我们 这种事件会一发不可收拾 |
[40:08] | I’ve seen it with my own eyes. | 我曾经亲眼见过 |
[40:10] | We won this time. | 我们这次赢了 |
[40:12] | But this is gonna be a fight like no other. | 但是这场战斗很特殊 |
[40:15] | It’s gonna be one step forward and two steps back. | 往前进一步就会后退两步 |
[40:21] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[40:24] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[40:27] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[40:28] | All those guys I was supposed to meet last night, | 我昨晚应该见的那些人 |
[40:31] | they all went missing. | 他们都不见了 |
[40:33] | Tom, the violence is only gonna get worse | 汤姆 如果我们不及时阻止事态发展 |
[40:34] | if we don’t stop this now. | 暴力只会越发严重 |
[40:37] | Look, | 听着 |
[40:39] | I don’t have direct access to Agent Liberty. | 我没法直接接触到自由代表 |
[40:43] | But I can connect you with people who do. | 不过我可以帮你牵线 |
[40:46] | But I… I gotta warn you, | 但是我要警告你 |
[40:49] | these guys are dangerous. | 这些人很危险 |
[40:50] | I gotta try, man. | 我总得试试 伙计 |
[40:54] | You need to take that? | 你要接电话吗 |
[40:55] | No. | 不用 |
[40:57] | When can I meet these guys? | 我什么时候能见那些人 |
[41:04] | Now. | 现在 |
[41:11] | Ms. Luthor? Are you all right? | 卢瑟女士 你还好吗 |
[41:18] | It’s getting more dangerous out there. | 外面越来越危险了 |
[41:22] | Feels like we’re on the verge of a civil war with the aliens. | 感觉我们与外星人的内战就快打响了 |
[41:28] | The people we love are gonna need our protection. | 我们所爱的人会需要我们保护 |
[41:33] | I want to move forward with the Harun-El protocol. | 我想推进哈伦·艾尔协议 |
[41:36] | We’re gonna need a human subject. | 我们需要进行人体试验 |
[41:42] | It’s Caldwell. | 是考德威尔 |
[41:43] | Okay, that’s all I know. I take my orders from Caldwell. | 好了 我就知道这些 我听从考德威尔的命令 |
[41:46] | That’s so odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[41:47] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不不 |
[41:49] | Please, please, you don’t have to do this. | 求你了 求你了 你没必要这么做 |