时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “To all true Children of Liberty, | “致所有真正的自由之子 |
[00:04] | who believe this country is ours. | 我们相信这个国家属于我们 |
[00:06] | We must resist the alien scourge.” | 我们必须抵制外星人灾害” |
[00:09] | If people feeling inferior is what makes them | 如果那些人是因为害怕低人一等 |
[00:10] | join these hate groups, | 才加入仇恨组织 |
[00:11] | then we could just level the playing field. | 那我们就让他们公平竞争 |
[00:15] | Did the Harun-El do this? | 是哈伦·艾尔造成的吗 |
[00:16] | It made the heart invincible. | 哈伦让心脏坚不可摧 |
[00:17] | I want to move forward with the Harun-El protocol. | 我想推进哈伦·艾尔协议 |
[00:19] | We’re gonna need a human subject. | 我们需要进行人体实验 |
[00:22] | They took my baby, man. | 他们夺走了我的宝贝 |
[00:24] | Sorry, Fi. I’ve got to do it my way. | 对不起 小菲 我得按我的方式去做 |
[00:27] | I got connected with some Children of Liberty. | 我联络上了真正的自由之子 |
[00:28] | Tom, nice to meet you, bro. | 汤姆 很高兴认识你 |
[00:29] | I don’t have direct access to Agent Liberty. | 我没法直接接触到自由代表 |
[00:32] | But I can connect you with people who do. | 不过我可以帮你牵线 |
[00:35] | All units respond to a hostage situation | 所有单位着手处理 |
[00:37] | at the alien fission rod factory. | 外星裂变棒工厂的人质事件 |
[00:45] | Lower your gun and get down on the ground. | 放下枪 趴在地上 |
[00:48] | Or I can’t promise you’ll walk out of here. | 否则我不敢保证你能活着走出去 |
[00:59] | You’re safe now. | 你们现在安全了 |
[01:03] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[01:05] | So what did your partners want with the fission rods? | 你的搭档们想拿裂变棒干什么 |
[01:07] | Go ahead, tell her what you told me. | 把你告诉我的再跟她讲一遍 |
[01:09] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[01:10] | Hey, hey, that is not how we do things. | 我们不用武力解决问题 |
[01:14] | Look, you’re getting in the back of a police car anyway | 反正你都要被警察带走 |
[01:16] | so just tell us the truth. | 就告诉我们实情吧 |
[01:17] | I swear I don’t know any more. | 我发誓我真的不知道 |
[01:19] | I said I wanted to help and they gave me two options. | 我说想帮忙 他们给了我两个选择 |
[01:23] | I could show up here and steal some fission rods, | 要么过来偷裂变棒 |
[01:25] | or hang out, waiting for some cargo shipment. | 要么就等船舶货运送达 |
[01:31] | We’re done here. | 我们问完了 |
[01:34] | Hey, partner. Wait up. | 搭档 等等 |
[01:37] | Look, I appreciate what you’re doing, | 我很感谢你的付出 |
[01:39] | but I can take it from here. | 接下来交给我就好 |
[01:41] | Look, Agent Liberty took everything from me. | 自由代表夺走了我的一切 |
[01:43] | I will do anything to see him brought to justice. Anything. | 我要竭尽全力将他绳之于法 |
[01:47] | Just let me help. I’m resourceful. | 让我帮忙吧 我很聪明 |
[01:49] | I tracked them here, didn’t I? | 我追踪到了他们 不是吗 |
[01:51] | I’ll call you if I find anything. | 我找到线索会给你打电话 |
[02:05] | I apologize for the blindfold. | 抱歉蒙了你的眼 |
[02:07] | A necessary precaution, you understand. | 这是为了防止你逃跑 你明白的 |
[02:10] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[02:13] | But I’m no threat to you. | 但我对你没有威胁 |
[02:15] | I came here on my own accord. | 我是自己来的 |
[02:19] | To talk to you. | 来跟你谈谈 |
[02:21] | To listen. I’m prepared to hear your side of the story. | 听听你这边的说法 |
[02:24] | I mean, obviously, you have an agenda, but why? | 你显然有自己的计划 但为什么要这么做 |
[02:27] | There has to be something. | 一定有原因 |
[02:29] | The core of your anger, something that’s happened to you. | 你遭遇的某件事情 激起了你的愤怒 |
[02:32] | Something did happen to me, Mr. Olsen. | 我确实遭遇过某件事情 奥尔森先生 |
[02:35] | I saw men struggling to remain relevant, | 我看到人们努力跟上时代 |
[02:39] | to provide for their family, | 养家糊口 |
[02:40] | I saw human beings being treated less than they deserve. | 我看到人类遭到了不公的待遇 |
[02:44] | Less than exceptional. | 失去了优越性 |
[02:47] | Surely, there has to be a part of you | 我相信你内心的某一部分 |
[02:48] | that can find a commonality between aliens and humans. | 能找到外星人和人类的共同性 |
[02:51] | We just want good, safe lives | 我们只希望心爱的人 |
[02:55] | for our loved ones. | 能过上安稳的好日子 |
[02:56] | No, we’re not here to talk about my empathy, | 不 我们要谈的并不是我对外星人 |
[02:58] | or lack thereof, for aliens. | 缺乏同情心的问题 |
[03:00] | Okay, you tell me. | 那你来告诉我 |
[03:03] | What am I writing? | 你想让我报道什么 |
[03:04] | You won’t be writing anything. | 你什么都不必报道 |
[03:06] | I’m giving you an opportunity | 我这是给你一个机会 |
[03:08] | to step in front of the camera for once, | 出现在镜头前 |
[03:10] | to be the story, to galvanize and to inspire. | 成为焦点 激励鼓舞大家 |
[03:14] | Because Guardian | 因为守护者 |
[03:16] | stands for everything that my followers strive for. | 代表着我的追随者们为之奋斗的一切 |
[03:19] | Human exceptionalism. | 人类例外主义 |
[03:21] | You want me to inspire your followers? | 你想让我鼓舞你的追随者 |
[03:25] | And how exactly do you want me to do that? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[03:28] | I want you to destroy something. | 我想让你毁掉一样东西 |
[03:30] | A monument, | 一座纪念碑 |
[03:31] | something that stands against everything we believe in. | 它与我们的信仰背道而驰 |
[03:34] | I don’t tear things down. | 我不会破坏东西 |
[03:36] | That’s not my style. | 那不是我的作风 |
[03:39] | I get it, you’re not a willing participant yet. | 我懂 你现在还不想参与进来 |
[03:43] | But you will be. | 但你将来会的 |
[03:44] | I believe in you, Mr. Olsen. | 我相信你 奥尔森先生 |
[03:54] | The fission rods were just delivered. | 裂变棒刚刚送到了 |
[03:56] | What about the rest? It’s set? | 其余的呢 都准备好了吗 |
[03:58] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[03:59] | Then the men we lost on Thanksgiving will be avenged. | 那我们可以替感恩节失去的兄弟们报仇了 |
[04:03] | And by tomorrow night, | 明晚 |
[04:05] | Supergirl will be dead. | 超女就会死掉 |
[04:17] | Miss Luthor, the subject’s here. | 卢瑟小姐 实验对象来了 |
[04:21] | – He’s early. – Well, he’s eager to get started. | -他来早了 -他迫不及待开始实验了 |
[04:23] | He’s a real nice guy. | 他人很好 |
[04:24] | He’s got nice green eyes, like yours. | 有一双漂亮的墨绿色眼睛 像你一样 |
[04:27] | Eve, doing experiments of this nature | 伊芙 针对人类实验对象 |
[04:29] | on a human subject is extremely serious. | 进行这类实验 是极其严肃的事情 |
[04:32] | I’ve had qualms about even proceeding. | 我一直犹豫是否要继续 |
[04:33] | You are not making this any easier. | 你这样是在帮倒忙 |
[04:35] | I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[04:36] | Of course. You have to proceed. | 当然了 你一定要继续 |
[04:40] | My cousin’s in hospice. | 我表姐进了临终关怀中心 |
[04:41] | Metastasized cancer, she’s got two little girls. | 癌症转移了 她有两个小女儿 |
[04:45] | You give those kids their mother back | 你救回了那两个孩子的母亲 |
[04:47] | and just imagine all the other families that you’d rescue. | 如果实验成功 你还将拯救更多的家庭 |
[04:50] | Not to mention saving our country. | 甚至拯救我们的国家 |
[04:52] | If you level the playing field and make humans super, | 如果你让人类也拥有了超能力 |
[04:56] | you could be preventing another civil war. | 就能阻止又一场内战 |
[04:59] | Have you prepared the subject? | 你为实验对象做好准备了吗 |
[05:00] | Yes. His name– | 是的 他名叫… |
[05:02] | No. No, don’t tell me his name. | 不 别告诉我他的名字 |
[05:05] | We’ll refer to him as subject 0331. | 我们就称他为实验对象0331 |
[05:21] | Well, you must be the lab tech. | 你肯定就是实验技术员了 |
[05:25] | I’m your rat. Name’s– | 我是你的小白鼠 我叫… |
[05:27] | Subject 0331, male, | 实验对象0331 男性 |
[05:30] | brown hair, green eyes, approximately 5’9″. | 棕发 绿眼 身高约1米75 |
[05:39] | Three-inch scar on the left rear flank. | 左后胁有76毫米长的伤疤 |
[05:41] | Hockey injury. | 玩冰球受的伤 |
[05:43] | Buffalo boys. Can’t trust us on the ice. | 我们水牛城的小伙子在冰上特别能闹 |
[05:46] | I assume you’ve read and considered | 我想你在签下合约前 |
[05:47] | the conditions of the experiment before you signed the contract. | 已经阅读并考虑过实验条件了 |
[05:49] | Feel free to look it over, | 你想再看看的话 请随意 |
[05:50] | but I will need your thumbprint to make it binding. | 但我需要你输入指纹来使合约生效 |
[05:53] | Yeah, wait, by conditions, you mean this part, right? | 等等 你口中的条件是指这部分 对吗 |
[05:55] | “I, the subject, | “我 实验对象 |
[05:56] | understand and acknowledge the full range of risks | 理解并知晓实验的全部风险 |
[05:58] | including, but not limited to | 包括但不限于 |
[06:00] | a 15% chance of expiration.” | 15%终结的可能性” |
[06:05] | “Expiration” As in death, right, lab tech? | “终结”就是死亡的意思 对吗 技术员 |
[06:09] | That makes me sound like a carton of milk. | 说得我会像牛奶一样过期似的 |
[06:10] | If you’re uncomfortable with the terms, | 假如条款令你不适 |
[06:11] | you can just get dressed and leave. | 你大可换衣服走人 |
[06:12] | No, no, no. I’m just messing with you. | 不不不 我只是逗你玩 |
[06:14] | Of course, I understand the terms. It’s just… | 我当然理解条款 只不过 |
[06:17] | Why the soft-pedaling? | 为什么说得这么隐晦 |
[06:19] | I mean, it’s kind of like when everyone would say, | 就像所有人总是说 |
[06:21] | “I’m so sorry your brother passed.” | “我很遗憾你哥哥过世了” |
[06:24] | Passed what, gas? | 过什么 过气[放屁]吗 |
[06:26] | Passed his driver’s test? | 过了驾驶考试吗 |
[06:27] | No, he didn’t pass, lady. He freaking died. | 不 他不是过世了 女士 他死了 |
[06:30] | Dead, as in a doornail. | 死了 死翘翘了 |
[06:35] | Anyways, I digress. It’s a thing I do. I’m totally in. | 我跑题了 我总这样 我完全同意 |
[06:38] | Here is my thumbprint. | 这就按指纹 |
[06:44] | Can I see your arm, please? | 请抬起手臂好吗 |
[06:45] | I suggest my left. | 那就左臂吧 |
[06:47] | The ad for this gig made a pretty big deal | 这项实验的启事特别强调 |
[06:49] | of secrecy of the whole thing. | 整个实验都要保密 |
[06:51] | But, uh, seeing as how I’m putting my life on the line, | 但鉴于我在拿自己的性命冒险 |
[06:54] | well, I’d love to know what it’s for. | 我想知道实验的目的 |
[06:56] | Well, you must know the scientist pretty well, right? | 你肯定和这个科学家很熟 对吗 |
[06:59] | Can you tell me what he’s up to? | 你能告诉我他想干什么吗 |
[07:01] | It’s the advancement of science. | 是为了科学进步 |
[07:03] | You’re tough. | 你真难搞 |
[07:05] | But under all that ice, there’s a heart. | 但你冰冷的面孔下也是肉做的心 |
[07:08] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[07:10] | So will I ever get to meet the man behind all this? | 我到底能不能见到这位幕后领导者 |
[07:13] | You have met him. I’m the scientist. | 你已经见过他了 我就是科学家 |
[07:21] | Hey, I have to show you something. | 你得看看这个 |
[07:23] | Okay, in a minute. | 好 等一下 |
[07:24] | Brainy, I need you to track– | 布莱尼 我需要你追踪 |
[07:25] | Missing alien fission rods? Already on it. | 失踪的外星裂变棒 已经在追踪了 |
[07:27] | Great. And I need to track any rogue cargo ship– | 很好 我还需要你追踪任何可疑的船舶货… |
[07:29] | …you are watching The Lockdown with Ben Lockwood. | 你们正在收看的是本·洛克伍德的《锁定》 |
[07:32] | What is that man doing on TV? | 那个人怎么做起电视节目了 |
[07:34] | I told you I needed to show you something. | 我说了你得看看这个 |
[07:37] | And I’m sorry to say | 我很遗憾地说 |
[07:38] | we’re going to start tonight’s show on a very somber note. | 今晚的节目会在阴郁的气氛下开始 |
[07:40] | Because on Thanksgiving night, | 因为在感恩节之夜 |
[07:42] | five men peacefully protesting the alien takeover | 五位和平抗议外星人接管母星的人 |
[07:46] | of their home planet went missing. | 至今行踪不明 |
[07:48] | Roaches think they can blow us out of the water | 蟑螂们认为他们可以随时随地 |
[07:50] | whenever they want. | 突袭我们 |
[07:51] | They see Supergirl flying around, rounding up innocent people. | 他们见到超女飞来飞去 围捕无辜的人 |
[07:54] | They’re blaming me! | 他们居然怪我 |
[07:55] | Is Supergirl a hero, | 超女是英雄吗 |
[07:57] | or is she the seed that may very well | 还是说正是她这颗种子 |
[08:00] | ’cause the eradication of the human race? | 引发了人类的灭亡 |
[08:03] | What? | 什么 |
[08:04] | Hey, you saved hundreds of people on Thanksgiving. | 你在感恩节救了上百个人 |
[08:07] | And we don’t even know if aliens were involved in the disappearances. | 我们甚至不知道失踪事件是否和外星人有关 |
[08:11] | We’re still investigating. | 我们还在调查 |
[08:13] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[08:14] | J’onn, what’s happening? | 荣恩 出什么事了 |
[08:16] | Hi, I just got a call from Manchester Black, | 曼彻斯特·布莱克刚刚给我来过电话 |
[08:18] | said you two were working on something? | 他说你们俩之前在调查某件事 |
[08:20] | He wanted me to give you a message. | 他想让我给你传个口信 |
[08:22] | Something about a cargo shipping. | 关于船舶货运的 |
[08:23] | Really? Send me the details. | 真的吗 把细节发给我 |
[08:26] | Will do. | 这就发 |
[08:35] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[08:36] | I’m so sorry I got you involved in all this. | 我很抱歉把你牵扯进来 |
[08:38] | They lied to me. | 他们骗了我 |
[08:39] | I thought they were gonna give you an interview. | 我以为他们只是想采访你 |
[08:41] | I didn’t know they were gonna use you. | 我不知道他们会利用你 |
[08:47] | My gauntlet. | 我的护手 |
[08:56] | Come on, we don’t have a lot of time. | 快来 我们时间不多 |
[09:15] | Welcome to Earth. | 欢迎来到地球 |
[09:16] | You are about to be processed for immigration. | 你接下来将办理移民手续 |
[09:19] | The island will dampen your powers, | 这座岛会抑制你的能力 |
[09:20] | but rest assured, they’ll return as soon as you leave. | 但请放心 离岛后能力会立即恢复 |
[09:24] | Earth is a friendly place, | 地球是个友好的地方 |
[09:25] | you are safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[09:27] | Welcome to Shelley Island. | 欢迎来到雪莱岛 |
[09:34] | Shelley Island? | 雪莱岛 |
[09:36] | I thought this place was shut down | 我以为马斯丁总统辞职后 |
[09:37] | after President Marsdin resigned. | 这地方已经关闭了 |
[09:39] | It was. That’s why it’s the perfect place | 是的 所以正义之子在这里集会 |
[09:40] | for the Children of Liberty to gather. | 再适合不过 |
[09:43] | James Olsen has escaped. Search the island. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森逃跑了 搜索全岛 |
[09:45] | No boats on or off. | 禁止所有船只靠岸或离岸 |
[09:47] | Come on, the boat’s this way. | 快 船在这边 |
[09:57] | Go! James, go! | 快跑 詹姆斯 快跑 |
[09:59] | Go! | 快跑 |
[10:03] | Earth traitor. | 地球的叛徒 |
[10:06] | Stop, stop, stop. Wait, wait, wait! | 住手 住手 等等 |
[10:10] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你们想让我做什么都可以 |
[10:12] | Just don’t hurt him. | 不要伤害他 |
[10:17] | You see? | 看到没 |
[10:19] | I knew you’d heed the call. | 我就知道你会接受召唤 |
[10:33] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的线索 |
[10:35] | So what’s this code you’ve cracked? | 你破解出了什么密码 |
[10:37] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:41] | Once I realized that little weasel in the energy factory | 我发现能源工程的那个卑鄙小人 |
[10:43] | gave us everything we needed, the rest was easy. | 给了我们所需的一切信息 剩下的就很容易了 |
[10:48] | DISL label. | 链路协议标志 |
[10:50] | International standard codes for ID and freight containers. | 货运集装箱的国际标准识别码 |
[10:53] | I nicked the logs from the shipyard foreman, | 我从船厂工头那偷走了记录 |
[10:54] | did a little cross-referencing | 做了交叉比对 |
[10:56] | and found our prize. | 发现了这个意外收获 |
[10:57] | So, shall we see what’s behind door number one? | 那我们看看一号门后面有些什么吧 |
[11:05] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[11:06] | And freezing. | 温度还很低 |
[11:08] | Whatever was shipped in here was kept at sub-zero. | 不管运的是什么 温度一直保持在零下 |
[11:11] | Yeah, now it’s gone without a trace. | 现在却消失得无影无踪了 |
[11:13] | Maybe not. | 也许有迹可循 |
[11:38] | It’s part of a shipping label. | 是运输标签的一部分 |
[11:42] | Manchester? | 曼彻斯特 |
[11:44] | You better tell me what I need to know. | 最好把我想知道的都告诉我 |
[11:48] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[11:50] | He’s the supervisor. | 他是这里的监管员 |
[11:51] | He must know where that shipment was headed. | 他肯定知道货物运去哪里了 |
[11:54] | – Where did it go? – Stop! | -货物运去哪了 -住手 |
[11:55] | Stop, he can’t speak through your fist. | 住手 你不能以暴力威逼 |
[11:58] | Well done. Now he’s gonna go call the cops. | 这下好了 他要去报警了 |
[11:59] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:01] | You could’ve broken his jaw. | 你有可能把他的下巴打骨折 |
[12:03] | We don’t hurt innocent people. What is wrong with you? | 我们不能伤害无辜的人 你怎么回事 |
[12:06] | Okay, look, sorry. Sometimes I just get a little… | 对不起 有时我只是有点… |
[12:10] | I had a rough couple of months. | 过去两个月我过得很艰难 |
[12:12] | Yeah, well, maybe you should take a few more and cool down. | 也许你应该再休息几个月 缓一缓 |
[12:14] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了对不起 |
[12:16] | This was a mistake. | 来这里是个错误 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么 |
[12:27] | I’ve gotta say I’m surprised you haven’t kicked me out yet. | 不得不说 我很惊讶你还没赶我走 |
[12:30] | For what? | 为什么赶你走 |
[12:31] | Assuming the scientist was a man. | 假设科学家是男性 |
[12:33] | I was raised better than that. Sorry. | 我的教养没那么差 抱歉 |
[12:37] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[12:38] | Can you at least tell me your name? | 你能至少告诉我你的名字吗 |
[12:41] | Doctor… | 博士 |
[12:43] | Kieran. | 基兰 |
[12:46] | Dr. Kieran. | 基兰博士 |
[12:50] | I’ll bet your other lab rats | 我猜你其他的小白鼠 |
[12:51] | haven’t offended you this much, Dr. Kieran. | 没有这样得罪你吧 基兰博士 |
[12:53] | I don’t offend easily. | 要得罪我没这么容易 |
[12:55] | And there are no other subjects. | 这里也没有其他实验对象 |
[12:56] | What? | 什么 |
[12:59] | I’m the only one? | 只有我一个人吗 |
[13:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:02] | What, was I the only one crazy enough | 我是唯一献身于 |
[13:03] | to risk my life for something unknown? | 未知事业的疯子吗 |
[13:05] | Out of over 100 applicants, | 在一百多名申请者中 |
[13:07] | all but 12 were acceptably risk-tolerant. | 只有十二人能接受这些风险 |
[13:09] | Okay. But why did you pick me? | 好吧 但你为什么选中我 |
[13:12] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[13:14] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[13:15] | Dr. K, I have never been picked for anything. | 基博士 从来没人选我做任何事 |
[13:19] | So you have to tell me. | 所以你必须要告诉我 |
[13:23] | Nagel’s spider in the shower conundrum. | 哲学家内格尔的蜘蛛浴室谜题 |
[13:26] | The spider thing? | 蜘蛛谜题吗 |
[13:28] | That was a multiple choice question. | 那是个多选题 |
[13:30] | There’s a spider in a shower, | 浴室里有只蜘蛛 |
[13:33] | and it’s been there for days, trapped. | 它已经困在那里好几天 |
[13:35] | And every time you turn the water on, | 每次你一开水 |
[13:37] | it tries to run for its life to escape, but it can’t get out. | 蜘蛛就会拼命逃跑 但是它却逃不出去 |
[13:41] | So what do you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[13:42] | Do you move it to safety, do you kill it? | 把蜘蛛放生到安全的地方 还是杀了它 |
[13:45] | Nothing. You don’t know what the spider wants. | 什么也不做 你不知道蜘蛛想要什么 |
[13:47] | You leave it the hell alone. | 就不要去管它 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:50] | Was I the only one who picked C? | 只有我一个人选C吗 |
[13:52] | Other than me. | 还有我 |
[13:56] | Okay. So you picked me | 好吧 所以你选我 |
[13:58] | because I don’t care whether a spider lives or dies. | 是因为我不在乎蜘蛛的死活吗 |
[14:03] | If this thing works, the last thing I want is a hero. | 如果实验成功了 我最不想要的就是英雄 |
[14:06] | Then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你大可放心 |
[14:10] | My brother, | 我的哥哥 |
[14:12] | the one who passed, | 过世的那位 |
[14:14] | he was a hero. | 他以前是个英雄 |
[14:16] | He was so perfect it could be nauseating. | 他简直完美到令人作呕 |
[14:20] | Believe me, I’ve never been a hero. | 相信我 我从来都不是个英雄 |
[14:24] | Neither have I. | 我也不是 |
[14:25] | You ever lost someone, Dr. K? | 你失去过什么人吧 基博士 |
[14:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:31] | She was the only hero I ever had. | 她是我唯一的英雄 |
[14:47] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[14:49] | I don’t think you can cook a turkey four different times. | 火鸡应该不能重复加热四次吧 |
[14:52] | It’s accumulating flavor. | 这样更入味 |
[14:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | Listen, Brainy called on my way over here. | 布莱尼在我来的路上打给我 |
[14:58] | He’s still running tests on the label | 他还在检测 |
[15:00] | that you brought back from the shipyard. | 你从船厂带回来的标签 |
[15:02] | But they did find the missing bodies of the Children of Liberty. | 但是他们找到了自由之子的失踪尸体 |
[15:05] | And there was no evidence they were killed by aliens. | 没有证据显示是外星人所为 |
[15:09] | But, | 但是 |
[15:10] | this was personal. | 这是私人仇怨 |
[15:12] | Busted skulls, broke jaws, in addition to gunshot wounds. | 头骨断裂 下颌骨折 还有枪伤 |
[15:16] | Broken jaws. | 下颌骨折 |
[15:19] | Do you think brass knuckles could cause that much damage? | 你觉得指节铜环能造成这种损伤吗 |
[15:22] | If they’re paired with a strong enough arm, yeah. | 如果使用者的手臂足够强壮的话 可以的 |
[15:29] | I, uh, thought you might be re-heating, so I brought wings. | 我想你也许会再加热火鸡 所以我带了鸡翅来 |
[15:32] | – Oh, come on. – Thank God. | -不是吧 -感谢上帝 |
[15:34] | Uh, no offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[15:35] | Offense taken. | 已经冒犯到了 |
[15:38] | I, uh, saw Manchester at the bar when I was grabbing dinner. | 我在酒吧买晚餐的时候见到了曼彻斯特 |
[15:41] | He wanted me to tell you how sorry he was. | 他让我向你转达他的歉意 |
[15:43] | J’onn, you told me Manchester was on the path of peace, like you. | 荣恩 你曾说曼彻斯特跟你一样崇尚和平 |
[15:47] | We share a similar struggle, yeah. | 我们确实有着同样的挣扎 |
[15:49] | So I understand how much | 所以我很能理解 |
[15:51] | he wants to feel like he’s doing something. | 他希望自己能够做出贡献 |
[15:53] | And how hard it is for him to resist his more | 我也能明白 他想控制自己的暴力冲动 |
[15:56] | violent urges. | 有多难 |
[15:57] | You don’t think he’s capable | 你觉得他会不会 |
[15:58] | of killing five Children of Liberty, do you? | 杀了五个自由之子呢 |
[16:01] | He is angry. | 他确实很愤怒 |
[16:03] | But under that anger is just a lot of pain. | 但在愤怒之下 他经受着痛苦的煎熬 |
[16:05] | Fiona’s death just rocked him. | 菲奥娜的死让他崩溃 |
[16:07] | Manchester has a good heart. | 曼彻斯特有一颗善良的心 |
[16:09] | I’m not ready to give up on him just yet. | 我不想就这样放弃他 |
[16:12] | I mean, he’s been on my side every step of the fight. | 每一次的抗争他都帮了我 |
[16:14] | He’s resourceful and stubborn. | 他很聪明 也很固执 |
[16:17] | And if he wants something he’ll go after it. | 如果他有什么目标 就会不懈努力 |
[16:19] | He could be useful. | 他能帮上忙 |
[16:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:28] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[16:32] | I thought you wanted nothing to do with me. | 你不是不想跟我有瓜葛吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:35] | But I spoke to J’onn, | 但我跟荣恩谈了谈 |
[16:36] | and he said I should give you another chance. | 他说我应该再给你一次机会 |
[16:40] | It’s a pot pie. It comes in peace. | 这是菜肉馅饼 算是和解礼物 |
[16:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:54] | I never got the chance to meet Fiona. | 我没能亲眼见到菲奥娜 |
[16:57] | But J’onn tells me she was remarkable. | 但荣恩说她人很好 |
[17:00] | She was. | 确实 |
[17:03] | I know you want justice for her. | 我知道你想为她主持公道 |
[17:07] | I wanna help you find that. | 我希望能够帮你 |
[17:10] | – Supergirl. – Just a second. | -超女 -稍等 |
[17:12] | Brainy, what is it? | 布莱尼 什么事 |
[17:13] | Did we get a hit on the contents of the container? | 集装箱里的东西有线索了吗 |
[17:15] | The label itself was too destroyed to interpret. | 标签本身损毁严重 无法解读 |
[17:18] | But I found the residue on it to be 80% glue | 但我分析了上面的残留物 80%是胶 |
[17:21] | and 9.73% ink. | 9.73%是墨 |
[17:23] | The rest was Nalcyite. | 其余是纳尔赛特 |
[17:25] | What is that? Is it dangerous? | 是什么东西 危险吗 |
[17:27] | It’s Nalcian table salt. | 是纳尔赛星的盐 |
[17:28] | However, on Earth, it could be quite volatile. | 但是在地球 它很容易挥发 |
[17:31] | Under the right conditions, it has an explosive factor | 在正确的条件下 每克纳尔赛特中的爆炸物 |
[17:34] | of 8,000 joules per gram, | 可释放8000焦耳能量 |
[17:36] | or that of a tiny, precise nuclear explosion. | 也可以造成小型精准核武器的爆炸效果 |
[17:44] | I should get back to the DEO. | 我得回超查部了 |
[17:46] | No, wait. The DEO is already on it looking for that bomb. | 等等 超查部已经在查那颗炸弹了 |
[17:49] | So maybe you and I can crack something here. | 也许我们可以自己做一些调查 |
[17:53] | Your friend said he’ll call if he finds something, right? | 你的朋友说有发现会联系你 对吧 |
[17:57] | Right. Yeah. | 对 是的 |
[18:01] | Here. | 给 |
[18:09] | Want some? | 要来点吗 |
[18:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | So are you ever actually gonna tell me | 你到底有没有打算告诉我 |
[18:20] | what it is we’re doing here? | 我们到底要做什么 |
[18:27] | In success, which I’m counting on, you’ll need to know. | 如果成功 但愿如此 我希望你知道 |
[18:33] | We’re attempting to cure everything. | 我们计划治愈一切疾病 |
[18:35] | Like cancer? | 比如癌症吗 |
[18:37] | Everything that makes men weak. | 一切让人类软弱的疾病 |
[18:41] | Are you telling me if this had happened a year ago, | 你的意思是 如果一年前有这一切 |
[18:43] | that my brother might still be here? | 我哥哥可能还活着吗 |
[18:44] | Not only that, | 不止如此 |
[18:46] | but if this works, | 如果成功了 |
[18:47] | we’ll cure not only all human ailments, but you’ll get… | 我们不仅能修复人类的不足 你还会… |
[18:53] | Abilities. | 拥有能力 |
[18:54] | What, like superpowers? | 什么 超能力吗 |
[18:55] | Something like that. | 类似吧 |
[18:56] | But you didn’t want a hero. | 但你不想创造英雄 |
[18:57] | I wanted someone responsible. | 我想找一个有责任感的人 |
[18:59] | Somebody who wouldn’t think that | 而不是觉得自己有超能力 |
[19:00] | they knew what was best just because they had powers. | 就自以为知道什么是最好的 |
[19:08] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[19:12] | I’m not a good person. | 我不是好人 |
[19:14] | You know, I lied to you about my scar? | 关于我的疤痕 我说了谎 |
[19:16] | Yeah, it’s not from a hockey stick. | 不是冰球棒弄伤的 |
[19:18] | Looks like a surgical incision. Maybe from a kidney transplant? | 似乎是手术创伤 也许是肾脏移植 |
[19:22] | That kidney is the reason my perfect selfless brother is dead. | 那颗肾脏就是我无私哥哥的死因 |
[19:25] | I needed a kidney and he volunteered. | 我需要肾脏 他自愿捐献 |
[19:28] | And the whole thing was supposed to be routine, | 整件事情本来是常规手术 |
[19:29] | but he died on the operating table to save me. | 但是他为了救我 死在了手术台上 |
[19:37] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的事是什么吗 |
[19:39] | If the roles had been reversed, | 如果角色互换 |
[19:40] | I wouldn’t have given him my freaking kidney! | 我绝对不会把肾脏给他 |
[19:42] | No way! I was too selfish. | 不可能的 因为我太自私了 |
[19:46] | I was the one dying, I am the one who’s supposed to be dead! | 当时是我生了病 本来应该是我死的 |
[19:50] | Is that why you signed up? | 所以你才报名吗 |
[19:53] | Because you don’t care if you’re gonna live or die? | 因为你不在乎自己能否活下来 |
[19:55] | Um, look, Dr. K, | 听我说 基博士 |
[19:57] | you’re obviously doing something great here, | 你显然在做一件很伟大的事 |
[20:00] | and I don’t wanna mess this up for you. | 我不希望给你添乱 |
[20:01] | I mean, you said that this could save, what, millions? | 你曾说这项技术可以拯救 几百万人吗 |
[20:03] | Hundreds. Hundreds of millions. | 几亿人 是几亿人 |
[20:06] | Yeah, well, everything I touch is cursed. | 好 但我是个扫把星 |
[20:09] | If you’ve had a change of heart | 如果你改变了心意 |
[20:10] | and you wanna drop back, that’s… | 想要退出这次实验 那… |
[20:12] | – That’s okay. – That’s not it at all. | -那也没问题 -不是这样的 |
[20:13] | You deserve someone way better than me to help you achieve this. | 你应该找个比我强的人来帮助你 |
[20:16] | Out of 100 applicants, I chose you. | 我从一百名申请者中选了你 |
[20:18] | What if you chose wrong? | 如果你选错了呢 |
[20:19] | Well, I’m a very smart woman. | 我很聪明 |
[20:25] | I stand by my choice. | 我坚持我的选择 |
[20:31] | I was so wrong. | 我错得太离谱了 |
[20:33] | I thought if I joined the Children of Liberty | 我以为加入了自由之子 |
[20:36] | – I wouldn’t feel so… – Helpless? | -我就不会这么… -无助吗 |
[20:38] | I guess this is what happens when we let fear guide us. | 看来受恐惧指引 就会造成这样的后果 |
[20:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:45] | We both made choices that got us here, right? | 我们都做了很多选择 才走到这一步 |
[20:48] | I mean, I asked you for help. | 我找过你帮忙 |
[20:51] | No. If you stay, | 不 如果你留下 |
[20:54] | if you blow up that monument | 如果你炸掉纪念碑 |
[20:55] | then everyone’s gonna think you’re with them. | 大家会觉得你支持他们 |
[20:57] | That you’re a Child of Liberty. | 你是自由之子 |
[20:59] | You’re gonna give them the face they’ve been dying for, | 你能让他们有脸面 有合理性 |
[21:01] | the legitimacy. | 这是他们梦寐以求的 |
[21:02] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[21:03] | That’s what happens if I stay. | 如果我留下 结果就是这样 |
[21:05] | But if I go and I preserve my reputation, | 但我如果走了 保住了名誉 |
[21:07] | you die. | 你就会死 |
[21:09] | And then what, Tom? I’m lost. | 然后怎样呢 汤姆 我不懂 |
[21:12] | And you’re dead. | 你会死 |
[21:13] | And then I am no better than him. | 那我就不比他好多少 |
[21:14] | And I’m stronger than that. | 而我远比那样要强 |
[21:16] | I have spent my entire life | 我这辈子 |
[21:17] | building myself up into the man that I am today | 都在把自己塑造成今天的模样 |
[21:19] | and I have not given society one reason to doubt me. | 我没有给这个社会质疑我的理由 |
[21:26] | But what is reputation? | 可名誉算什么 |
[21:28] | I mean, what is it? It’s nothing. | 名誉是什么 什么都不是 |
[21:32] | It’s not who you are. | 它不能代表你 |
[21:33] | So if the latest fringe group wants to tear that monument down, | 所以如果最新的边缘团体想毁掉纪念碑 |
[21:37] | we will build it right back up. | 我们就重建一个 |
[21:41] | Agent Liberty can do whatever he wants with my reputation. | 自由代表可以对我的名誉为所欲为 |
[21:46] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[21:49] | I keep coming across this problem. | 我总想不通这个问题 |
[21:52] | The container was empty when we got to it, | 我们到的时候集装箱是空的 |
[21:54] | which means they had to get rid of the cargo somewhere. | 所以他们肯定在别的地方卸了货 |
[21:56] | But the logs say the shipment just arrived. | 但记录上写着货物刚到 |
[21:59] | They didn’t have time to unload there | 他们来不及在那里卸货 |
[22:00] | or to make land at any other docks. | 或者在别的码头停靠 |
[22:03] | At least not on the mainland. | 至少在大陆上不可能 |
[22:06] | They had to have stopped at an island. That’s the only way. | 他们肯定在某个岛屿停过 只有这一个可能 |
[22:10] | The missing alien fission rods… | 失踪的外星裂变棒… |
[22:16] | They’re on Shelley Island. | 他们在雪莱岛 |
[22:18] | That’s where Fi came through. | 小菲就是从那来的 |
[22:20] | I thought it was defunct. | 我以为那里已经荒废了 |
[22:21] | It was, but it runs on alien fission rods, | 没错 但那里是靠外星裂变棒运转的 |
[22:24] | just like the ones that were stolen. | 就是被偷走的那种裂变棒 |
[22:25] | They turned the island back on. | 他们让岛重新运转了 |
[22:27] | I have to alert the DEO. | 我必须通知超查部 |
[22:29] | Wait. Hey, look, if this is their home base, | 等等 如果这是他们的大本营 |
[22:32] | and they’re planning something, Agent Liberty will be there. | 而且他们有密谋 那自由代表肯定在那里 |
[22:34] | Exactly. That’s why we need backup. | 没错 所以我们需要后备力量 |
[22:36] | No, it’s why we need to be smart. | 不 所以我们需要聪明一点 |
[22:38] | A guy like that can smell the DEO a mile away. | 他那种人 超查部在一英里外他就发现了 |
[22:40] | If we go in blazing, he’ll hit the trigger, or worse. | 我们冲进去 他就会触发开关 或者更糟 |
[22:43] | We need to sneak in on the hush. | 我们要偷溜进去 |
[22:46] | No big guns. You know, | 不带大型武器 |
[22:48] | your way. | 按你的方式 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:55] | But there are power-dampening pylons on the island. | 但岛上有超能力阻尼电缆塔 |
[22:57] | We have to be careful. But luckily, | 我们一定要小心 不过幸好 |
[22:59] | I always come prepared. | 我总是有备而来 |
[23:01] | It’s a yellow sun grenade to boost my powers. | 这个黄太阳手榴弹可以增强我的超能力 |
[23:03] | Think of it like a Kryptonian multivitamin. | 就像氪星人的多种维生素剂 |
[23:06] | Can I see that? | 我可以看看吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[23:12] | Brilliant. | 厉害 |
[23:14] | I knew I’d do right teaming up with you. | 我就知道跟你合作是对的 |
[23:28] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[23:28] | Yeah. You should’ve seen this place | 你应该看看 |
[23:30] | when it was fully operational. | 它全面运行时的样子 |
[23:32] | There’s the power dampeners. | 那里有超能力阻尼器 |
[23:50] | Stay where you are! | 不许动 |
[23:56] | Sorry, Supergirl. I saw an opportunity. | 抱歉 超女 我发现了一个机会 |
[23:59] | My new mates here promised me an audience with their king. | 我的新搭档承诺让我跟头领见面 |
[24:03] | So I delivered. | 所以我答应了他们 |
[24:10] | You set me up? | 你给我设套 |
[24:11] | All this time, you were playing me? Why? | 你一直都在耍我 为什么 |
[24:15] | Pain is a great motivator. | 痛苦是强大的动力 |
[24:17] | I told you I’d do anything. | 我说过我什么都做得出来 |
[24:19] | You must be Caldwell. | 你就是考德威尔吧 |
[24:21] | Petrocelli said I could trust you. | 佩特赛利说我可以信任你 |
[24:22] | You get us Supergirl | 把超女带来 |
[24:25] | and you get to meet the boss. | 你就能见老大 |
[24:26] | All right, gentlemen, you know the deal. This has to look legit. | 各位 你们懂的 这个得合理 |
[24:29] | And, you, don’t pull the trigger until we’re near her. | 靠近超女前 不要触动开关 |
[24:47] | All right then, as the roaches say, | 那好 用小强的话说 |
[24:52] | “Take me to your leader.” | “带我去见你们的首领” |
[24:53] | Have patience. He’ll be here soon. | 耐心点 他很快就到 |
[25:00] | Alex. Alex, can you hear me? | 艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 听得见我说话吗 |
[25:19] | Left arm. | 左臂 |
[25:22] | Back to treating me like a number. | 又把我当成编号对待了 |
[25:24] | I guess you’ve finally seen the error of your ways. | 你应该终于知道你的办法错在哪了吧 |
[25:26] | I don’t deserve to be here. | 我不配在这里 |
[25:28] | You’re not a bad person, Adam. | 你不是坏人 亚当 |
[25:33] | You called me “Adam.” | 你叫我亚当 |
[25:34] | You’re also not responsible for your brother’s death. | 你哥哥的死也不是你的错 |
[25:38] | There are hundreds of things that could’ve caused | 手术台上的意外 |
[25:39] | what happened on that operating table. | 可能有很多因素 |
[25:41] | We know one thing that wasn’t responsible, and that’s you. | 但我们知道 至少这事不怪你 |
[25:43] | You didn’t cause it, you couldn’t have stopped it. | 不是你造成的 你也阻止不了 |
[25:46] | It was just bad luck. | 只是坏运气罢了 |
[25:48] | Bad luck doesn’t make you a bad person. | 坏运气不会让你变成坏人 |
[25:50] | Bad choices do. | 坏的决定才会 |
[25:52] | And I would know because I’m a much worse person than you. | 这道理我懂 是因为我这个人远比你糟糕 |
[25:55] | Is this about the person you lost? | 是因为你失去的人吗 |
[25:59] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[26:09] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[26:11] | My real one, not my adoptive, who is very much alive and kicking. | 是我的生母 我养母还生龙活虎的 |
[26:15] | How old were you? | 她去世时你多大 |
[26:17] | Four. | 四岁 |
[26:19] | You don’t have to tell me what happened. | 你不需要告诉我发生了什么 |
[26:22] | No, I know. It’s time. I want to. | 不 是时候了 我想说 |
[26:27] | We were visiting family she said. | 她说我们当时在拜访亲人 |
[26:31] | Somewhere by the water, a lake I think. | 在水边 应该是湖边 |
[26:36] | It was… | 湖水… |
[26:39] | It was so green. | 湖水很绿 |
[26:41] | It wasn’t a very bright day, it was overcast, | 那天并不晴朗 天很阴沉 |
[26:44] | but my mom said that’s where the magic was. | 但我妈说魔法就在那里 |
[26:47] | It was the rain that made the green. | 是雨造就了绿色 |
[26:49] | So of course, she went swimming. | 当然了 她去游泳了 |
[26:53] | She didn’t come back. | 没有回来 |
[26:56] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -很抱歉 -不 |
[26:59] | See, I was there. | 我当时就在那里 |
[27:01] | I was with her on the shore, | 我就在岸边 |
[27:04] | when she went in, | 她下水的时候 |
[27:06] | and when she went under and I did nothing. | 她溺水的时候 我什么都没做 |
[27:09] | I didn’t run, I didn’t cry. | 我没有跑 我没有哭 |
[27:14] | I just stood there. | 我只是站在那里 |
[27:16] | You were four. | 你那时只有四岁 |
[27:17] | What kind of child doesn’t run to their mother | 哪有孩子这种时候不会跑向他们妈妈 |
[27:19] | or doesn’t scream for help? | 或是尖叫求救呢 |
[27:21] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[27:24] | I knew something was wrong, | 我知道不对劲 |
[27:25] | but I did nothing. I just watched her die. | 但是我什么都没做 我看着她去死了 |
[27:34] | And afterward, I was brought to this | 后来 我被带到了 |
[27:38] | terrible family. | 这个糟糕的家庭 |
[27:42] | And I have spent my life | 我花了这一生 |
[27:45] | fighting their legacy, | 拨乱反正 |
[27:48] | and their crimes and their evil deeds, | 打击他们的罪行 |
[27:49] | but I’ve always know that… | 但我始终知道… |
[27:56] | That deep down inside, | 内心深处 |
[28:01] | that I belonged with them. | 我是他们中的一员 |
[28:08] | Get some rest. | 休息会儿吧 |
[28:19] | Tonight, the human hero Guardian | 今晚 人类英雄守护者 |
[28:21] | pledged his allegiance to humanity | 发誓效忠于人类 |
[28:24] | as he exterminated | 同时 他毁掉了 |
[28:26] | not only the symbol of alien pride, but the greatest adversary… | 外星人骄傲的象征 还消灭了最强大的对手… |
[28:34] | “But the greatest threat | “但对我们的生存 |
[28:36] | to our survival, | 最大的威胁是 |
[28:40] | Supergirl.” | 超女” |
[28:44] | Remember, if you say anything off-book, | 记住 如果你说了任何计划之外的话 |
[28:47] | if you so much as frown at the camera, | 如果你对着镜头皱了眉 |
[28:50] | – I will not hesitate– -I know the rules. | -我不会犹豫的 -我知道规矩 |
[28:53] | And you’re sure that there’s no one in that monument? | 你确定那个纪念碑里没有人吗 |
[28:56] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓 |
[28:58] | Now stand in front of the detonator and say “Cheese.” | 现在站在雷管前 然后说”茄子” |
[29:48] | Tiny, precise nuclear explosion. | 微小而精确的核爆炸 |
[29:57] | So, I’ve been thinking about starting a chapter across the pond. | 我一直在考虑去大西洋彼岸开启新篇章 |
[30:00] | You know, Children of Britain. | 你知道 英国之子 |
[30:04] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[30:09] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[30:11] | Five minutes, Mr. Lockwood. | 五分钟 洛克伍德先生 |
[30:13] | You got it. | 没错 |
[30:20] | Mr. Black. | 布莱克先生 |
[30:23] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久闻你的大名 |
[30:26] | Please, | 拜托 |
[30:28] | let’s talk. | 我们来谈谈吧 |
[30:29] | Yes, let’s. | 好的 来吧 |
[30:55] | My name is James Olsen. | 我叫詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[30:58] | And I believe in the Children of Liberty, | 我信任自由之子 |
[31:01] | and everything they stand for. | 还有他们支持的一切 |
[31:03] | Only humans | 只有人类 |
[31:05] | belong on Earth. | 属于地球 |
[31:09] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[31:15] | Device online. | 设备联机 |
[31:18] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[31:23] | Device activated. | 设备激活 |
[31:28] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[31:36] | I hear you wanna discuss the possibility of expanding | 我听说你想讨论向欧洲扩展 |
[31:39] | the Children of Liberty to Europe. | 自由之子的可能性 |
[31:41] | But I thought you made plans to live here with Fiona. | 但我觉得你本来计划和菲奥娜住在这里 |
[31:48] | Of course you’re not Agent Liberty. | 你当然不是自由代表 |
[31:49] | Because if you’ve connected me to Fiona, | 因为如果你把我和菲奥娜联系起来 |
[31:51] | you know the only reason I’m here is to avenge her. | 你会知道我在这里的唯一目的就是为她报仇 |
[31:53] | And he’d never risk that. | 他永远不会拿这个冒险 |
[32:06] | I made a deal with our dead friend over there | 我和我们死去的朋友达成了协议 |
[32:08] | and he did not deliver. | 他没有实现 |
[32:09] | Maybe you can. | 或许你可以 |
[32:11] | Who is Agent Liberty? | 谁是自由代表 |
[32:13] | If I tell you, you’ll let me live? | 如果我告诉你 你会让我活命吗 |
[32:15] | I believe disloyalty should be rewarded. | 我相信不忠应该得到回报 |
[32:22] | James, come on, see me! | 詹姆斯 拜托 看我啊 |
[32:29] | I do this in the name of humanity. | 我以人类之名这么做 |
[32:39] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[32:40] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[32:42] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[32:44] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[32:57] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[32:58] | Take him down! | 把他拿下 |
[33:12] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[33:20] | Countdown initiated. | 倒计时开始 |
[33:22] | Twenty, nineteen… | 二十 十九… |
[33:25] | I honored my end of the deal. | 我很荣幸结束了这笔交易 |
[33:27] | I delivered the goods. | 我交了货 |
[33:29] | But I think now I’m gonna take it back. | 但现在我要把它拿回去 |
[33:30] | Time to let our caged bird free. | 是时候释放笼中之鸟 |
[33:40] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, | 十 九 八 七 |
[33:46] | six, five… | 六 五… |
[34:17] | What? What’s this? | 什么 这是什么 |
[34:19] | It’s your payment. We’re shutting down the experiment. | 是你的报酬 我们停掉实验了 |
[34:21] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[34:24] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[34:26] | – Was it something I did? – No. | -我做错什么了吗 -不 |
[34:30] | No, we’re just | 没有 我们只是 |
[34:32] | not moving forward, okay? | 不再继续了 好吗 |
[34:33] | I’ve changed my mind. It’s not worth the risk. | 我改变主意了 不值得冒这个险 |
[34:35] | Of course there’s risk. | 当然会有风险了 |
[34:37] | There’s no progress without risk. | 没有风险就没有进步 |
[34:40] | I just can’t have another death on my hands, okay? | 我不能再让人死在我手里了 好吗 |
[34:42] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[34:43] | I’ve never done anything meaningful in my life. | 我这一生没做过什么有意义的事 |
[34:46] | And what you’re doing here is… is miraculous. | 而你所做的简直…不可思议 |
[34:49] | If I can be a part of this my life will finally make sense. | 我参与进来总算给我的人生赋予了意义 |
[34:54] | Good people don’t let other people take this kind of risk. | 好人是不会让别人承担风险的 |
[34:56] | I have a 15% chance of my kidney transplant not working. | 我的肾移植有15%的可能性失败 |
[34:59] | I live with risk every day. | 我与风险共存 |
[35:02] | I mean, people risk their lives | 从古至今 人们愿意 |
[35:03] | for the things they believe in all the time. | 为自己的信仰而献出生命 |
[35:05] | They enlist and go to war to protect their country. | 人们入伍打仗 保家卫国 |
[35:07] | They become firefighters to save other people. | 人们当消防员 拯救他人 |
[35:10] | The risk I’d be taking is worth it to me. | 我所承担的风险是值得的 |
[35:14] | And you are a good person. | 你就是个好人 |
[35:17] | You said it yourself, | 你说过的 |
[35:17] | you could save hundreds of millions of people. | 你能拯救数亿万人 |
[35:20] | How many people can say they have the ability to do that? | 有多少人有能力做到这点 |
[35:24] | So you made one very human mistake | 你就犯了一个常理之中的错误 |
[35:25] | when you were practically a baby. | 而那时的你几乎还是个小孩 |
[35:27] | That was not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[35:28] | And look at all the good you’re doing now. | 看看你现在做的所有好事 |
[35:31] | Please don’t take this gift away from me. | 求你别剥夺我这个权利 |
[35:34] | Please let me do something good. | 让我做点儿好事吧 |
[35:44] | Subject 0331, | 实验对象0331 |
[35:47] | trial one commencement. | 实验一开始 |
[35:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:41] | You betrayed Supergirl tonight. | 今晚你背叛了超女 |
[36:43] | You betrayed me and your promise to Fiona. | 你背叛了我 你违背了许给菲奥纳的誓言 |
[36:46] | No vengeance is worth your soul. | 别让复仇蒙蔽了你的灵魂 |
[36:48] | What soul, old man? | 灵魂算什么 |
[36:49] | I saw the love you had for Fiona, how you fought for her. | 我知道你对菲奥纳的爱 你为她而战的身姿 |
[36:52] | I also know what you’re gonna do, | 我也知道你要做什么 |
[36:54] | and I can’t let you kill a man, | 我不能让你杀人 |
[36:56] | even if that man is Agent Liberty. | 即使那个人是自由代表 |
[36:58] | Once you cross that line, Manchester, there is no going back. | 一旦你越界 曼彻斯特 就回不了头了 |
[37:01] | You have no idea what lines I’ve already crossed. | 你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[37:04] | See that there? | 感受到了吗 |
[37:06] | That’s your heart beating. Mine is dead. | 那是你的心跳 而我心已死 |
[37:09] | And every time I close my eyes | 每次我闭上眼 |
[37:12] | and wait to hear Fi’s voice, | 都想听见小菲的声音 |
[37:15] | there’s nothing. There’s just silence. | 什么都没有 一片寂静 |
[37:18] | I’m empty, man. | 我只是躯壳了 |
[37:19] | That is not true! | 那不是真的 |
[37:21] | You wanna know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[37:24] | Look. | 自己看 |
[37:39] | Why won’t it stop? | 为什么还没停 |
[37:40] | It’s an empathy amplifier. | 这是共感放大器 |
[37:42] | It was created to use against empaths, | 专门对抗读心者 |
[37:44] | double the hurt and keep everything in. | 加倍痛感 锁住一切 |
[37:48] | If I can’t escape this pain, neither can you. | 如果我逃不了这种痛 你也一样 |
[37:51] | You shouldn’t have believed in me. | 你不该相信我的 |
[37:57] | We have concluded our first human trial. | 我们已结束了第一次人体实验 |
[38:00] | Test subject 0331 exhibited what could be considered | 实验对象0331展示出了 |
[38:03] | extra-human powers for precisely three minutes and 14 seconds. | 3分14秒的超人类能力 |
[38:09] | Time of death, 4:03 A.M. | 死亡时间 早上4:03 |
[38:14] | Despite the expiration of the subject, | 尽管实验对象已死亡 |
[38:16] | the trial reaped new and critical information on the human genome. | 这项实验还得到了人类基因组最新且关键的信息 |
[38:20] | Future trials run at an 87% probability of success. | 未来实验成功率达到87% |
[38:24] | Payment will be sent to the subject’s next of kin. | 报酬会发给实验对象的家属 |
[38:28] | I’m so sorry, Adam. | 我很遗憾 亚当 |
[38:33] | I moved the spider. | 我救出了蜘蛛 |
[38:39] | What you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[38:45] | You know, they made me say a lot of things in that camera today. | 你知道他们让我对着照相机说了许多 |
[38:50] | Horrible things that I don’t believe in. | 一些我都不相信的可怕事情 |
[38:52] | So I just wanna tell my side of the story | 我只是想从我的角度 |
[38:55] | about my time with the Children of Liberty. | 谈谈我对自由之子的感受 |
[38:57] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking a lot about that, too. | 那个事我也想了很多 |
[39:02] | Duality. | 二重性 |
[39:04] | How people can surprise you. | 人们总是能给你惊喜 |
[39:09] | Manchester Black is… | 曼彻斯特·布莱克是 |
[39:12] | is bad. | 是个坏人 |
[39:13] | He killed people, he betrayed me, but… | 他杀人 背叛我 但是 |
[39:17] | but then he turned around to help me. I… | 但他却帮了我 |
[39:19] | Well, maybe he wasn’t trying to help you. | 也许他不是为了帮你 |
[39:21] | Maybe that was just a consequence. | 可能就是巧合罢了 |
[39:22] | Yeah, I guess people only show you what they want you to see. | 我猜人们只会展示他们想让你看到的一面 |
[39:26] | And that’s not always who they are. | 而他们不总是那样的 |
[39:28] | Yeah. I mean, look at me, I… | 是的 看看我 |
[39:33] | I compromised myself today. | 今天我妥协了 |
[39:35] | You saved Tom’s life. | 你救了汤姆的命 |
[39:36] | But I risked everything I’ve worked for. | 但我赌上了我所努力的一切 |
[39:40] | Everything, my reputation, my life. | 包括我的名声 我的命 |
[39:46] | Your life. | 你的命 |
[39:52] | You know, though, | 但是 |
[39:54] | I guess I kind of understand | 我想我大概清楚了 |
[39:58] | a little better why Lena lied to me about the DA now. | 为什么莉娜会隐瞒我地方检察官的事 |
[40:02] | You should tell her that. | 你应该告诉她的 |
[40:14] | Pasta is in. | 面来了 |
[40:21] | Look, I know we didn’t leave things off on the best note, | 我知道我们上次吵得很不愉快 |
[40:26] | and I was just… | 我只是 |
[40:30] | I was thinking we could try again. | 我觉得我们可以再试一次 |
[40:35] | How was your day? | 今天好吗 |
[40:36] | You know what, I’m pretty tired. | 说实话 我很累了 |
[40:40] | Got a lot of work to do. | 做了好多工作 |
[40:43] | See you tomorrow? | 那明天见咯 |
[40:47] | Tomorrow it is. | 明天见 |
[40:58] | What do we got, a couple of wise guys over here? | 我们有什么 这里有几个聪明人 |
[41:09] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[41:13] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[41:17] | I was wrong. I was wrong. | 我错了 我错了 |
[41:22] | Manchester, uh… | 曼彻斯特 |
[41:25] | He killed all of them. | 他杀光了那些人 |
[41:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:46] | 洛克伍德 家族钢厂 钢铁制造商 |