时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is John Deegan, and I’m from Gotham, | 我叫约翰·迪根 来自哥谭 |
[00:04] | a city in grave need of heroes. | 那是一座急需英雄的城市 |
[00:07] | As a doctor at Arkham Asylum, | 作为阿卡姆疯人院的一名医生 |
[00:09] | I did my part | 我尽自己的责任 |
[00:10] | by protecting this city from the criminally insane. | 保护这座城市不受精神病犯罪者的伤害 |
[00:14] | The world didn’t understand my methods, | 这个世界不理解我的方法 |
[00:17] | so I worked in secret until, one day, | 于是我暗中工作 直到有一天 |
[00:19] | when a cosmic being recognized my potential | 一个宇宙人意识到了我的潜力 |
[00:22] | and gave me the chance to be something greater. | 让我有机会成为更伟大的存在 |
[00:27] | Someone greater. | 更伟大的人 |
[00:29] | Now, I am Superman. | 现在 我是超人 |
[00:35] | The world thinks | 整个世界认为 |
[00:36] | that you’re Oliver Queen and that I’m Barry Allen, | 你是奥利弗·奎恩 而我是巴里·艾伦 |
[00:38] | and I would really like to know why. | 我非常想知道这是为什么 |
[00:42] | So what’s our next move? | 我们接下来怎么办 |
[00:44] | We’re going to Gotham City. | 我们去哥谭市 |
[00:45] | Who are you and why are you helping us? | 你是谁 你为什么要帮我们 |
[00:47] | Kane. Kate Kane. | 凯恩 凯特·凯恩 |
[00:52] | He calls himself the Monitor. | 他自称为监视者 |
[00:54] | He’s been unleashing the Book of Destiny | 他在多元宇宙释放了《命运之书》 |
[00:57] | across the multiverse to test different Earths. | 来考验不同的地球 |
[01:00] | A crisis is imminent. Someone is coming. | 危机迫在眉睫 有个人要来了 |
[01:03] | Someone far, far more powerful than myself. | 一个远比我强大的人 |
[01:06] | I mean to prepare. | 我想做好准备 |
[01:10] | 扳机双子 银行抢劫嫌疑犯 通缉 | |
[01:11] | He did it again. He rewrote reality. | 又来了 他重写现实了 |
[01:19] | Superman! | 超人 |
[01:30] | There’s no place you can run where I can’t find you. | 无论你们跑到哪里 我都能找到你们 |
[01:34] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[01:35] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[01:37] | Clark, it’s us. Barry and Oliver. | 克拉克 是我们啊 巴里和奥利弗 |
[01:39] | Oh, I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[01:41] | Your confusion lies with me. | 你们还没搞清楚我是谁 |
[01:44] | Deegan. | 迪根 |
[01:46] | The Monitor gave you the book back? | 监视者把书还给你了吗 |
[01:47] | And showed me how to really use it. | 还告诉了我真正的使用方法 |
[01:49] | You can’t just write yourself as a hero. | 你不能把自己写成英雄 |
[01:52] | It doesn’t work that way. | 那样不行 |
[01:53] | Doesn’t it, though? | 有什么不行 |
[01:54] | You were struck by lightning. | 你们被闪电击中 |
[01:55] | I was given the book by a higher power. | 而更高权力给了我那本书 |
[01:59] | Both random acts of chance. | 两者都是偶然的随机事件 |
[02:01] | But this, | 但这个 |
[02:04] | this is my destiny. | 这是我的命运 |
[02:06] | So much more than becoming the Flash was ever yours. | 比你成为闪电侠的命运更加重要 |
[02:09] | People don’t become heroes because of circumstance. | 人们不会因为某种境遇而成为英雄 |
[02:13] | They become heroes in spite of circumstance. | 而是无论境遇如何 都会成为英雄 |
[02:16] | You’re just a cheap knockoff. | 你只是个廉价的山寨货 |
[02:18] | Oh, I’m anything but cheap. | 我一点都不廉价 |
[02:27] | And just wait till you see what other fun changes I’ve made. | 你们可以看看我还做了哪些有趣的改变 |
[02:30] | To your family, your friends. | 对你们的家人 朋友 |
[02:32] | There is no safe harbor for you. | 你们再也没有安全的港湾 |
[02:34] | This is no longer your world. It’s mine! | 这不再是你们的世界 而是我的 |
[02:49] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[02:54] | Idiot, I’m bulletproof. | 白痴 我刀枪不入 |
[02:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:04] | You wanna be Earth’s hero? | 你想成为地球的英雄吗 |
[03:06] | Save the children or stop us. | 要么救下那些孩子 要么阻止我们 |
[03:08] | Your choice, Superman. | 你来选 超人 |
[03:37] | Being bad makes me feel bad, man. | 做坏事让我感觉很糟糕 老兄 |
[03:39] | The crane gag was harmless. | 那台吊车本来就不会砸到人 |
[03:40] | It would’ve landed in an empty parking lot. | 它会倒在空荡荡的停车场上 |
[03:42] | Still, man. I don’t know. | 但我还是感觉很糟糕 |
[03:43] | Just doing something like that on purpose, | 故意做那种事情 |
[03:44] | I think I’m gonna puke. I’m… | 让我想吐 我… |
[03:47] | No, I’m okay, I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[03:49] | We need to find out how extensive this reality-change is, | 我们要搞清楚现实到底发生了多大的变化 |
[03:51] | and we need to get off the streets. Come on. | 我们得找点旁门左道 走吧 |
[03:53] | I can’t get anything coming up. I can’t… | 我什么都吐不出来 |
[03:56] | Wait up. I have a plan. | 等等 我有个计划 |
[04:00] | – Congratulations, sir. -The way you caught that crane, | -祝贺你 先生 -你轻松接住了那台吊车 |
[04:02] | like it weighed nothing. | 就好像它轻如鸿毛 |
[04:04] | Very, very impressive. | 太厉害了 |
[04:07] | The fugitives escaped! | 逃犯逃走了 |
[04:11] | Sir, we are quite sure you will bring them back to justice. | 先生 我们相信你一定会把他们绳之以法 |
[04:14] | No one can escape Superman. | 没有人能逃出超人的掌心 |
[04:18] | You really think so? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[04:19] | Sir, you are far too powerful. | 先生 你比他们强大多了 |
[04:23] | Ah, you’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[04:27] | Sir, the pipeline. | 先生 管道出问题了 |
[04:29] | Must be subject one. She’s been making noise all morning. | 肯定是一号囚犯搞的鬼 她整个上午都在制造噪音 |
[04:31] | -I’ll handle this. -No! | -交给我处理 -不 |
[04:33] | You stay on Allen and Queen. I’ll handle her. | 你继续追踪艾伦和奎恩 我来处理她 |
[04:52] | I know the real man who wears that glyph. | 我认识佩戴这个符号的真正男子汉 |
[04:55] | It’s not you. | 不是你 |
[04:58] | You’re not Superman. | 你不是超人 |
[05:00] | And yet, I am all that you once were. | 然而 我成为了曾经的你 |
[05:04] | No offense to Barry Allen, | 没有冒犯巴里·艾伦的意思 |
[05:05] | but as a hero, you… | 但是作为英雄 你… |
[05:08] | You are so much more than just faster than a speeding bullet. | 你远远不止比子弹还快那么简单 |
[05:11] | So, you’re imitating my powers and my family crest, | 所以你模仿我的能力和家徽 |
[05:14] | but not my gender? | 却不模仿我的性别 |
[05:16] | Too afraid to be a woman? | 害怕做个女人吗 |
[05:18] | Oh, I’m not afraid of anything. | 我什么都不怕 |
[05:20] | The Book of Destiny revealed to me | 《命运之书》向我揭示了 |
[05:22] | all there is to know about Barry Allen and Oliver Queen, | 关于巴里·艾伦和奥利弗·奎恩的一切 |
[05:24] | but for you and this Man of Steel, | 但你和这个钢铁之躯 |
[05:28] | there was nothing. | 却毫无记载 |
[05:30] | Nothing but the android you fought in Central City. It’s… | 除了你在中城对战过的机器人什么都没有 |
[05:34] | It’s as if you don’t exist in this world. | 就像你在这个世界不存在一样 |
[05:37] | That’s why you locked me up and dampened my powers. | 所以你把我关起来 抑制我的能力 |
[05:40] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[05:42] | I don’t know how you got here, | 我不知道你是如何来到这里的 |
[05:43] | but none of that matters because I am now you. | 但那些都不重要 因为现在我就是你 |
[05:47] | New and improved. | 全新且更好的你 |
[05:49] | And you will never see the light of day again. | 而你再也别想重见天日了 |
[05:53] | I’m gonna stop you. | 我会阻止你 |
[05:55] | There’s nothing to stop. | 没什么可阻止的 |
[05:56] | I am the hero this planet needs. | 我就是这个地球需要的英雄 |
[06:08] | Thank you, Agent Danvers. | 谢谢你 丹弗斯特工 |
[06:16] | These cells are patrolled 24/7, | 这些牢房时刻都有人巡逻 |
[06:18] | so don’t get any bright ideas, | 所以不要耍小聪明 |
[06:21] | or you will end up hurting in a very painful way. | 否则你的下场会非常痛苦 |
[06:25] | The only way out of here for you is in a casket. | 你只有进了棺材才能离开这里 |
[06:36] | Wait! Alex. | 等等 艾丽克斯 |
[06:41] | Oh, you think you know that agent. | 你以为你认识那个特工 |
[06:43] | You see, I scrambled the reality of everyone on this Earth. | 我扰乱了这个地球上每个人的现实 |
[06:46] | No one is who they were. | 每个人都不是原本的样子 |
[06:48] | But I guess even rewritten destiny | 但我想即使是重写命运 |
[06:51] | has a way of playing jokes. | 也有办法开开玩笑 |
[06:55] | You be a good prisoner, | 你乖乖做个好囚犯 |
[06:57] | or I kill her. | 不然我就杀了她 |
[07:00] | – You’re a monster. – No. | -你是个怪物 -不 |
[07:03] | I’m Superman. | 我是超人 |
[07:15] | Okay, we get Cisco, breach to Earth-38, | 好 我们找到西斯科 闯进地球三十八 |
[07:17] | find real Superman. | 找到真的超人 |
[07:18] | That’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[07:19] | As long as this Cisco’s willing to help us. | 只要这个西斯科肯帮我们 |
[07:21] | The last alternate version of Cisco I met was not super-helpful. | 上个改写现实里的西斯科没帮上什么忙 |
[07:25] | Who knows how he’s been rewritten this time? | 谁知道这次他会被改写成什么样 |
[07:33] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[07:37] | It’s time we talked about your destiny. | 我们是时候谈谈你们的命运了 |
[07:43] | I must confess, | 我必须承认 |
[07:45] | my interest is piqued. | 你们激起了我的兴趣 |
[07:47] | You possess neither power nor abilities, | 你们既没有力量也没有能力 |
[07:49] | yet still managed to outwit an opponent | 却仍设法用智慧胜过了对手 |
[07:52] | with the powers of a super man. | 一个拥有超能力的超级人类 |
[07:55] | It’s just one word, “Superman.” | 只用一个词就行 “超人” |
[07:58] | What is this? | 你这是什么意思 |
[08:00] | If you’re testing us, then let us get back to it. | 假如你要考验我们 就不要打断我们 |
[08:03] | Oliver Queen, | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[08:05] | a man who channels his hubris and anger and calls it strength. | 一个将自己的狂妄与愤怒称为力量的男人 |
[08:09] | Are you truly that eager to die? | 你真的那么求死心切吗 |
[08:14] | No. Not eager. | 不 不是心切 |
[08:17] | But willing. | 但愿意送死 |
[08:20] | Ready to. | 准备好送死 |
[08:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:23] | There might be hope for this universe yet. | 这个宇宙或许还有希望 |
[08:25] | If that’s supposed to be a pep talk, I’ve had better. | 假如你想鼓励我们 效果实在不怎么样 |
[08:28] | Self-sacrifice alone will not see you through this trial. | 单靠自我牺牲不会让你通过这次试炼 |
[08:32] | Survival will only be found by knowing your true self, | 只有认清真正的自己才能幸存 |
[08:36] | or this world will be doomed, | 否则这世界将会毁灭 |
[08:40] | like all the others. | 像其他世界一样 |
[08:41] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[08:46] | Well, that was very glass-half-empty. | 他的话可真让人悲观啊 |
[08:48] | We need to find Cisco. | 我们得找到西斯科 |
[08:49] | Okay, well, if us good guys are bad guys, | 假如我们好人都变成了坏人 |
[08:52] | stands to reason that our good-guy friend is now a bad guy. | 那就有理由认为我们的好人朋友也变成了坏人 |
[08:56] | Sure. You’re CCPD. | 当然 你是中城警局的 |
[08:59] | Where do criminals hang out in this city? | 这座城市的罪犯都在哪出没 |
[09:11] | – Are they all afraid of us? – Go with it. | -他们好像都很怕我们 -顺其自然吧 |
[09:14] | – This is a terrible idea. – You keep saying that. | -这主意真糟糕 -你一直这么说 |
[09:16] | And yet, here we are anyway. | 可我们还是到这来了 |
[09:18] | We need allies and resources. | 我们需要盟友和资源 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God, the Trigger Twins. | 我的天 是扳机双子 |
[09:26] | Sorry, I’m just a huge fan of your criminal history. | 抱歉 我是你们犯罪史的大粉丝 |
[09:30] | You guys are my heroes. | 你们是我的英雄 |
[09:32] | Well, not heroes. Legends. | 不是英雄 是传奇 |
[09:34] | Can I get you guys something? | 你们想要什么 |
[09:36] | Apparently, we need allies and resources. | 很显然 我们需要盟友和资源 |
[09:41] | We’re looking for Cisco Ramon. | 我们在找西斯科·雷蒙 |
[09:44] | You mean the boss? | 你是指老大 |
[09:45] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[10:05] | Well, that’s not nothing. | 勉强算有点用吧 |
[10:11] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[10:15] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[10:17] | I’m not from this Earth. | 我来自其他地球 |
[10:20] | Where I come from, we’re sisters. | 我所在的地球上 我们是姐妹 |
[10:24] | You? | 你 |
[10:25] | You are as despicable as they come. | 你是最卑劣的那一个 |
[10:29] | I mean, the stories of all the twisted things that you’ve done… | 传说中你所做过的那些邪恶之事… |
[10:32] | Alex, I know things look one way to you, | 艾丽克斯 我知道有些事在你看来是一种模样 |
[10:34] | that I look one way to you, | 我在你眼中是一种模样 |
[10:36] | but the way things are, it’s not real. | 但这不是现实 |
[10:40] | Not really real. | 不是原本的现实 |
[10:41] | And if you just let me explain, I can tell you– | 如果你能让我解释 我可以告诉你… |
[10:43] | You are dangerous, and you are clearly crazy, | 你很危险 而且你显然疯了 |
[10:46] | and I have work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[10:48] | No, wait. Wait, just let me explain. | 不要 等等 听我解释 |
[10:50] | I can tell you everything. | 我可以把一切都告诉你 |
[10:59] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[11:00] | Make an appointment with my assistant. | 去跟我的助理定时间 |
[11:03] | I should have an opening around “Go screw yourself.” | 我大概在”去你们的”左右有时间 |
[11:06] | Cisco, we need your help. | 西斯科 我们需要你的帮助 |
[11:10] | Listen. | 听着 |
[11:13] | I don’t know who you think you are. | 我不知道你以为自己是谁 |
[11:15] | But around here, people call me Mr. Ramon. | 但是在这里 人们叫我雷蒙先生 |
[11:18] | You got a problem there, Mr. Ramon? | 你那边有麻烦了吗 雷蒙先生 |
[11:21] | Case in point. | 听见了吧 |
[11:23] | Jimmy, I think the Pet Shop Boys here | 吉米 我觉得这两位宠物店男孩 |
[11:27] | need an education in how things work around here. | 需要知道一下这里的规矩 |
[11:30] | I don’t think that should be a problem. | 这不成问题 |
[11:32] | They don’t call me Superman’s worst pal for nothing. | 他们叫我超人最坏的伙伴不是没缘由的 |
[11:39] | Look, we don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[11:40] | We just have a business proposal for Mr. Ramon. | 我们只是想向雷蒙先生做个商业提议 |
[11:43] | Business proposal. I’m gonna pass. | 商业提议 我看算了吧 |
[11:46] | You see, I like watching my people | 我喜欢看我的手下 |
[11:49] | put a beating on other people. So… | 痛扁其他人 所以… |
[11:52] | So, I guess we got that in common. | 所以 我们在这点上很像 |
[11:54] | We’ve got this, right? | 我们能应付 对吧 |
[11:56] | Totally. | 完全能 |
[12:04] | Is now an okay time to ask for a selfie? | 现在要求跟你们自拍合适吗 |
[12:09] | Stop. Stop. Stop. | 停 停 停 |
[12:11] | Jimmy, what are you thinking? | 吉米 你想什么呢 |
[12:13] | What, are you gonna kill ’em here, now? | 你是要在这里杀了他们吗 |
[12:15] | Gary’s still cleaning up from the last mess you made, | 盖瑞还在清理你上一次留下的烂摊子 |
[12:18] | Clockwork Orange. | 发条橙 |
[12:20] | Do ’em out in the alley. | 在外边小巷里解决他们 |
[12:23] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 来吧 咱们走 |
[12:24] | Wait, wait! I knew your brother. Dante! | 等等 我认识你兄弟 丹堤 |
[12:27] | Stop. Hold up. | 停 等一下 |
[12:31] | How do you know Dante? | 你怎么会认识丹堤 |
[12:33] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:35] | If he were here, he’d tell you to listen to our proposal. | 如果他在这里 他会告诉你听我们的提议 |
[12:38] | What’s our proposal? | 我们的提议是什么 |
[12:42] | How’d you like to get rid of Superman? | 你想不想除掉超人 |
[12:46] | All right, I’ve got ledgers to keep | 好吧 我在睡觉前 |
[12:48] | and miles to go before I sleep, | 还有一大堆的帐要记 |
[12:50] | so talk fast. | 所以快点说 |
[12:52] | Right. But first, we need to know if you can vibe. | 好 但首先 我们要知道你会不会震波 |
[12:55] | – Can I vibe? – Teleport. | -我会不会震波 -传送 |
[12:57] | Open a breach. You can still do that, right? | 打开缺口 你还能做到吧 |
[12:59] | Rhetorical question. | 明知故问 |
[13:00] | How do you think I got into all those bank vaults? | 不然你以为我是怎么进入那些银行金库的 |
[13:05] | But you, | 但是你们 |
[13:07] | you didn’t know that. | 你们不知道这一点 |
[13:08] | You came in here not knowing | 你们来到这里 却不知道 |
[13:10] | if I could do what you thought I could do. | 我能不能做到你认为我能做到的事 |
[13:12] | That’s very risky. | 这可很危险 |
[13:14] | We’re kind of desperate. | 我们有些绝望 |
[13:15] | Please keep giving me more reasons to not do business with you. | 我越来越不想跟你们做生意了 |
[13:17] | All right, listen. You could use your powers | 听着 利用这种能力 |
[13:19] | for so much more than breaking into bank vaults. | 你能做到的远不止闯入金库那么简单 |
[13:22] | Go back to the part about taking down Super-dick. | 接着说除掉超级混蛋那件事 |
[13:25] | That’s the part I wanna hear. | 我只想听那一部分 |
[13:26] | We’re gonna get to that. | 我们会说到那件事的 |
[13:28] | For now, I could teach you how to use your powers | 现在 我可以教你怎么运用你的能力 |
[13:31] | to get to a whole different Earth. | 来传送到不同的地球上 |
[13:34] | A whole different Earth. | 不同的地球 |
[13:39] | Tell me more. | 继续说 |
[13:41] | Danvers. | 丹弗斯 |
[13:43] | The big guy is out, | 老大出去了 |
[13:44] | chasing down a lead on the Twins. | 追查双子的线索 |
[13:47] | You know, Diggle can monitor these sorry sacks from upstairs. | 迪格尔可以在楼上监视那些混球 |
[13:50] | – Why don’t you take the night off? – It’s okay. | -你下班吧 -没事的 |
[13:52] | I still have some work to do. | 我还有些工作要做 |
[13:55] | You know, that’s the third time in just as many weeks | 这是几个星期来第三次 |
[13:57] | I’ve told you to go home, and you’ve turned me down. | 我叫你回家 你却拒绝了我 |
[14:01] | You know, this sorry little pout’s really bringing me down. | 你撅着小嘴真的很影响我的心情 |
[14:04] | So, why don’t you want to go home? | 你为什么不想回家呢 |
[14:06] | Boyfriend troubles? | 跟男朋友吵架了吗 |
[14:07] | – No. No boyfriend presently. – Boyfriend? | -不是 我现在没有男朋友 -男朋友 |
[14:12] | I thought you were dating that dweeb in IT. | 我以为你在和技术部的那个白痴约会 |
[14:14] | Not impressed, by the way. | 我可不看好他 |
[14:15] | Okay, it was a couple of dates. | 好吧 我们是约了几次 |
[14:17] | And now he’s dating Pam in HR. | 现在他在和人事部的帕姆约会 |
[14:20] | Boy’s got a type. Also not impressed. | 小子真会挑 选人不怎么样 |
[14:24] | You need to leave this place. | 你要离开这个地方 |
[14:26] | You’ve got to get a life. | 你得找点生活乐趣 |
[14:27] | Look, I love what I do. | 我热爱我的工作 |
[14:29] | The work is important. | 工作很重要 |
[14:30] | Well, now you sound like the big guy. | 你的语气和老大如出一辙 |
[14:32] | And you and I both know I don’t mean that as a compliment. | 你我都知道我这不是在夸你 |
[14:36] | Look, I’m sure the work we do for the city is great, | 虽然我相信我们为城市所作的事很伟大 |
[14:39] | but half of what we do around here | 但是其中有一半 |
[14:40] | is really just to prop his ego up. | 只是为了支撑他的自尊心而已 |
[14:44] | Truth, justice, and the American way? | 什么真相 正义 美国之道 |
[14:46] | More like me, myself, and I. | 全是为了他自己 |
[14:49] | Hmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:50] | All work and no play doesn’t just make a girl dull. | 只工作不玩乐 不仅会让天才变蠢才 |
[14:53] | It turns your heart to ice. | 也会让你变得冷冰冰的 |
[14:55] | And trust me, that ain’t fun. | 相信我 那样可不好玩 |
[15:00] | I appreciate the offer, | 谢谢你的建议 |
[15:01] | but I’m gonna stay just the same. | 但我还是想维持现状 |
[15:05] | Suit yourself. | 随便你吧 |
[15:17] | – Oh, thank God we’re here. – Yeah. | -谢天谢地我们到了 -嗯 |
[15:19] | – Only took 17 tries. – Yeah. | -只试了十七次 -是啊 |
[15:21] | Oh, I see. You’re a comedian. | 我懂了 你是个段子手 |
[15:23] | Hey, guess what. Your friend is a comedian. | 你猜怎么着 你朋友是个段子手 |
[15:24] | Still Barry? | 你还是巴里吗 |
[15:25] | – Oh, no. We– – No. Yeah. | -不 我们… -不是了 |
[15:27] | So it’s fixed. That’s great. | 你们换回来了 太好了 |
[15:32] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[15:35] | Kara? | 卡拉呢 |
[15:36] | Mr. Ramon. Am I supposed to believe this guy is Superman? | 我是雷蒙先生 我该相信他是超人吗 |
[15:39] | What, did you get him off the street? | 怎么 是你们在街上随便找来的人吗 |
[15:40] | You don’t even look like him. | 你和他长得都不像 |
[15:42] | Hey, uh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:47] | Yeah, you, uh… You really shouldn’t touch that. | 你真不该去碰那个东西 |
[15:49] | Hey, you could throw a party with this thing. | 你们可以拿这个东西开个派对 |
[15:51] | Get some party favors. You know, I know a guy. | 买点毒品 我认识人 |
[15:53] | Look, everything is back to normal. | 一切恢复正常了 |
[15:55] | Well, not everything. | 也不是一切 |
[15:58] | Where’s Kara? | 卡拉呢 |
[16:07] | Alex, please. Stop! | 艾丽克斯 住手 |
[16:10] | He warned you. | 他警告过你 |
[16:11] | I promise I won’t try to escape again. | 我保证再也不会企图逃跑了 |
[16:20] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道这句话 |
[16:23] | Alex Danvers taught it to me. | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯教我的 |
[16:31] | I told you, I’m not from this Earth. | 我和你说过 我不是这个地球上的人 |
[16:34] | The Alex on my Earth spent a summer in Nagano | 我那个地球上的艾丽克斯在六岁那年暑假 |
[16:38] | with Jeremiah and Eliza when she was six. | 跟耶利米和伊莉莎去了日本长野县 |
[16:40] | She was homesick. | 她当时很想家 |
[16:42] | And a girl from the village | 有一天晚 |
[16:44] | helped her sneak down to one of the temples one night. | 村子里的一个小女孩帮她溜进一间寺庙 |
[16:47] | She wrote a note, and she put it in a crack in the wall, | 她写了张纸条 放在墙缝里 |
[16:50] | hoping it would come true. | 希望事情会成真 |
[16:53] | I was seven, not six. | 那时我七岁 不是六岁 |
[16:57] | And that little girl in the village, | 村子里的那个小女孩 |
[16:59] | she taught me that rhyme. | 教了我那句顺口溜 |
[17:02] | – It means… – “Pinky swear.” | -意思是 -拉钩上吊不许变 |
[17:06] | And my Alex taught it to me | 我们第一次偷溜出去飞上天的那晚 |
[17:08] | the first night we snuck out together to go flying. | 我的艾丽克斯教了我那句话 |
[17:14] | My Alex was always drawn to service. | 我的艾丽克斯总是喜欢服务他人 |
[17:17] | So it’s not surprising | 所以你如此在乎 |
[17:19] | that you care deeply, so deeply, | 如此关心这个世界和人们 |
[17:22] | about this world and all the people in it. | 一点也不出奇 |
[17:26] | But on my Earth? | 但是在我的地球上呢 |
[17:28] | Alex doesn’t just have a job. | 艾丽克斯不止有工作 |
[17:31] | She’s in charge of a place like this. | 她还在一个跟这里类似的地方当领导 |
[17:36] | She’s in charge? | 她是领导吗 |
[17:40] | She’s a leader who is just and proud. | 她是一位公正自豪的领导 |
[17:44] | When someone tells her to do something she knows is wrong, | 每当有人叫她做她所认为的错事时 |
[17:47] | she gives them hell. | 她都会给他们颜色瞧 |
[17:49] | And she does what’s right. | 她只做正确的事 |
[17:52] | She doesn’t have powers like I do, | 她和我不一样 她没有超能力 |
[17:55] | but she’s a hero. | 但她是个英雄 |
[17:59] | And she has the biggest heart of anyone I know, | 我认识的这么多人中 她拥有最宽阔的胸怀 |
[18:01] | even though she doesn’t always like to show it. | 虽然她并不总是喜欢表现出来 |
[18:05] | And she has good friends. | 她有一些好朋友 |
[18:07] | A real family of support that she’s created for herself. | 她为自己打造了一个支持她的家庭 |
[18:14] | And she doesn’t hide who she is. | 而且她不隐藏自己的真性情 |
[18:19] | She wants a wife. | 她想要有妻子 |
[18:22] | And kids. | 还有孩子 |
[18:25] | She’s optimistic that she could have it all. | 她乐观地认为她可以拥有一切 |
[18:29] | It’s not an “If.” It’s a “When.” | 这不是一个假设 只是时间问题 |
[18:34] | – She sounds pretty awesome. – She is. | -听起来她很了不起 -是的 |
[18:38] | And I know I’m not your sister on this planet. | 我知道在这个星球上 我不是你妹妹 |
[18:40] | I guess my pod didn’t land here, but… | 我猜我的太空舱也没在这里着陆 |
[18:46] | You’re still that person. | 但你还是那个人 |
[18:49] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[18:51] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[18:54] | Superman rewrote this reality to make us all his prisoners. | 为囚禁我们所有人 超人改写了这个现实 |
[18:58] | I think you’re smart enough to see through him. | 我觉得你足够聪明 能看穿他的想法 |
[19:05] | If I were to let you out of that cell, | 如果我放你出来 |
[19:09] | you’d, what, stop him? | 你会怎样 阻止他吗 |
[19:13] | Pinky swear. | 拉勾约定 |
[19:19] | He’s changed all of Central City. | 他已经完全改变了中城 |
[19:21] | Maybe even the whole world. | 甚至是整个世界 |
[19:23] | Everybody thinks he’s you, and we’re bad. | 大家都认为他是你 认为我们是坏人 |
[19:25] | I mean, I am bad. | 我确实是坏人 |
[19:27] | Bottom line, Kara is nowhere to be found. | 但问题是 根本找不到卡拉 |
[19:30] | If we get the book back, | 如果能拿回那本书 |
[19:31] | we should be able to rewrite reality again. | 我们应该可以重写现实 |
[19:34] | Yeah? And how you gonna do that? | 是吗 你打算怎么做 |
[19:36] | You got a magic pen lying around | 这些冰墙后面 |
[19:38] | somewhere behind these ice walls? | 难道有魔力笔吗 |
[19:39] | It’s not a pen. It’s just the mind. | 不是笔 只是思想 |
[19:41] | I’ve encountered books like this before. | 我以前也见过这种书 |
[19:43] | The author writes things into existence | 作者可以用意志力 |
[19:44] | through sheer force of will. | 将事物变为实体 |
[19:47] | But changing the story comes at a cost. | 但是改变故事需要付出代价 |
[19:49] | Do you have any idea where the book is? | 你知道书在哪里吗 |
[19:51] | If I were him, I’d keep it somewhere secure enough | 如果我是他 我会把它放在非常安全 |
[19:53] | to also hold a Kryptonian. | 能够关押氪星人的地方 |
[19:55] | Easy. S.T.A.R. Labs. | 很简单 尖端科研实验室 |
[19:57] | That place is under lock and key. | 那里有严格的加密系统 |
[19:59] | I did time there once. | 我在那里待过 |
[20:00] | – Hey. So did we. – We did. | -我们也待过 -对 |
[20:02] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[20:03] | Did I say you could touch me? | 我说过你可以碰我吗 |
[20:05] | Did I say he could touch me? | 我说过他可以碰我吗 |
[20:07] | I missed that part. | 我不记得 |
[20:09] | – I have to go. – You have to go. | -我得走了 -你得走了 |
[20:16] | Well, well, well. | 快看啊 |
[20:18] | A traitor in our midst. | 我们之中有叛徒 |
[20:20] | You know, when I said you should get out there | 其实 我之前说你可以试试 |
[20:21] | and start dating, Danvers, | 跟别人约会 丹佛斯 |
[20:23] | this isn’t quite what I had in mind. | 我没想到会是这样的结果 |
[20:26] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[20:27] | No, I tricked her into opening my cell. | 不 是我骗她打开了我的牢房 |
[20:29] | – We don’t know each other. – Yes, we do. | -我们不认识彼此 -我们认识 |
[20:31] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[20:35] | Well, then you can burn together. | 那你们就一起被烧死吧 |
[20:41] | Nice suit. | 衣服不错 |
[20:47] | Doctor, could I have a word, please? | 博士 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[20:52] | Well, that’s my cue. | 我该退场了 |
[20:53] | I’m out. You ladies have fun. | 走了 你们好好玩 |
[21:01] | – Go get the book. -Yes! | -去拿书 -好 |
[21:05] | Alex, you’re here. What are you doing here? | 艾丽克斯 你来了 你怎么会来这里 |
[21:08] | A badass in every reality. Got it. | 所有现实中都有个坏蛋 懂了 |
[21:10] | No, no, no. It’s okay. He’s not actually bad. | 不 没事的 他并不那么坏 |
[21:12] | – No? – No, he’s fine. | -真的吗 -真的 他挺好的 |
[21:13] | – No– – No, I’m good. | -真的吗 -对 我是好人 |
[21:14] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s fine. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[21:16] | – Badass. It’s fine. – Sorry. | -我理解 没关系 -抱歉 |
[21:17] | It’s okay. Where would Deegan, um… | 没关系 所以迪根 不 |
[21:19] | Superman keep something valuable? | 超人会把重要的东西放在哪里 |
[21:21] | Anything of importance to him, | 任何他很重视的东西 |
[21:22] | he keeps in a place called the Fortress of Solitude. | 都会放在一个叫作孤独堡垒的地方 |
[21:25] | I’ll take you there. | 我带你们过去 |
[21:26] | I just came from the Fortress of Solitude. | 我刚从孤独堡垒过来 |
[21:39] | Mayday! Mayday! We’ve lost control. | 求救 求救 我们失控了 |
[21:41] | I can’t hold it. We’re going down! | 我控制不住 要坠机了 |
[22:13] | Bizarro! | 异超女 |
[22:17] | How does it feel | 终于成了反派 |
[22:19] | to be the villain for once? | 你的感觉如何 |
[22:29] | This isn’t a fortress of anything. This is the time vault. | 这不是什么孤独城堡 这是时间穹顶 |
[22:34] | It’s unlocked. | 解锁了 |
[22:40] | All right, well, | 那么问题来了 |
[22:41] | how does one go about rewriting reality? | 应该怎么改写现实 |
[22:46] | Well… | 这个… |
[22:54] | You must still be weak from The Pipeline. | 管道监狱的事肯定让你很虚弱 |
[22:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:57] | I don’t know how Deegan did it. | 我不知道迪根怎么做到的 |
[22:59] | Well, can I suggest that whatever it is | 我能提个建议吗 |
[23:01] | you need to find out, we do far away from here? | 不管你要怎么思考 能先离开这里吗 |
[23:03] | – Clark knew how to do it. – I’ll get this to him. | -克拉克知道怎么做 -我去拿给他 |
[23:19] | Superman. | 超人 |
[23:27] | Clark, we need you to open this. | 克拉克 你得打开它 |
[23:29] | Fix things. | 挽救一切 |
[24:23] | He’s doing it. | 他做到了 |
[24:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:39] | Make him close it, or I snap his neck. | 让他合上 否则我拧断他的脖子 |
[24:41] | No! | 不 |
[24:43] | Then your friend dies. | 那你朋友就死了 |
[24:47] | – Not if I kill you first. – Oliver, don’t. | -除非我先杀了你 -奥利弗 不要 |
[24:50] | Not to save me. | 不要为了救我 |
[24:51] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不非得这样做 |
[24:52] | You don’t have to channel your darkness. | 你不必唤起你的黑暗面 |
[24:56] | You can overcome it. | 你可以克服它 |
[24:58] | You can be different. You can be better. | 你可以改变 可以做得更好 |
[25:01] | Maybe that’s it. | 或许就是这样 |
[25:03] | Maybe that’s the Monitor’s test. | 或许这就是监视者的考验 |
[25:26] | You really look just like him. | 你模样真的很像他 |
[25:28] | I hope that’s where the resemblance ends. | 希望只是看上去像而已 |
[25:30] | So he really rewrote the world with that book? | 所以他真的用那本书重写了整个世界吗 |
[25:33] | He rewrote my life? | 他重写了我的人生 |
[25:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:37] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[25:38] | Because I feel like this was always me. | 因为我觉得我一直就是这样 |
[25:41] | But I guess everybody does, right? | 但大家都是这么觉得的 对吧 |
[25:43] | This is you. | 这就是你 |
[25:44] | Someone who is willing to stand up for what’s right. | 一个愿意为正确的事情挺身而出的人 |
[25:47] | I mean, after all of this goes back to normal, | 等一切都回归正常了 |
[25:50] | that’ll still be who you are. | 你还会是这个你 |
[25:53] | Your sister is a very lucky woman. | 你姐姐真是个幸运的女人 |
[25:58] | I’m a lucky sister. | 我是那个幸运的妹妹 |
[26:02] | Okay. Go. | 好了 去吧 |
[26:04] | Save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[26:14] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[26:16] | Deegan must be rewriting reality again. | 迪根肯定又在重写现实了 |
[26:18] | Or destroying it. | 或者说毁灭现实 |
[26:19] | There might be a way to slow him down. | 有一个办法能减慢他的速度 |
[26:21] | We literally slow down time. | 我们直接减慢时间 |
[26:24] | Come on, that’s got to be like only the fourth most crazy thing | 拜托 你们过去三个小时听到的事情里 |
[26:27] | you’ve heard in the past three hours. | 论疯狂程度 这只能排第四 |
[26:28] | How do we slow down time, Barry? | 我们怎么减慢时间 巴里 |
[26:29] | If Supergirl and I travel around the globe | 如果超女和我以7马赫以上的速度 |
[26:32] | in opposite directions at just over mach 7, | 向相反方向的方向绕行地球 |
[26:34] | we should be able to create enough centrifugal force | 就能创造出足够强大的离心力 |
[26:36] | to slow the Earth’s rotation. | 减慢地球的自转 |
[26:38] | And everything else. | 以及地球上的一切 |
[26:39] | Rip the book out of Deegan’s hands, | 从迪根手里把书抢过来 |
[26:41] | and everything goes back to normal. | 一切就能回归正常 |
[26:43] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[26:46] | You both die. | 你们两个会死的 |
[26:51] | When I opened the book, | 我打开书的时候 |
[26:52] | I watched both of you die, | 看见你们两个死了 |
[26:54] | doing exactly what you’re talking about. | 因为你们如你们所言那么做了 |
[26:57] | If it’s in the book– | 如果书里这么写 |
[26:58] | It’s destiny. | 那就是命运 |
[27:01] | I believe Clark. | 我相信克拉克 |
[27:02] | We have to try something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[27:05] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[27:08] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[27:11] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[27:13] | I have an idea. Just get the book. | 我有办法 你就去把书抢过来吧 |
[27:17] | And Barry and Kara? | 那巴里和卡拉呢 |
[27:19] | We need to hope destinies can be rewritten. | 我们只能希望命运可以被重写 |
[27:52] | Novu! | 诺武 |
[27:55] | I know you’re in there, you son of a bitch! | 我知道你在里面 畜生 |
[27:57] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[27:59] | I’m not impressed by you! | 我不佩服你 |
[28:02] | Stop with these games, and show yourself! | 别给我玩这种游戏 出来 |
[28:10] | So much passion. | 多么冲动 |
[28:13] | And hubris. | 多么傲慢 |
[28:16] | To think, | 你以为 |
[28:18] | that if you just yell loud enough you can command a god. | 声音够大就能给神下命令是吧 |
[28:22] | You’re not a god. | 你不是神 |
[28:23] | Yet, there isn’t a name for what I am, | 没有名字可以用来形容我 |
[28:25] | so I suppose “God” will have to do. | 所以我就姑且以”神”自称了 |
[28:29] | Your time is limited. | 你的时间有限 |
[28:31] | I’m not sure what little | 你最好还是 |
[28:32] | remains is best spent making demands of me. | 别浪费宝贵的时间向我提要求 |
[28:35] | I already told you what you had to do. | 我已经告诉你该怎么做了 |
[28:37] | I know what happens to Barry and Kara. | 我知道巴里和卡拉会发生什么 |
[28:41] | And now you’re here in the faint hope I can alter it. | 所以你现在抱着一线希望 认为我能改变它 |
[28:44] | Well, you just said you were a god. | 你刚刚说你是神 |
[28:46] | Now, I don’t think you’re | 我认为你并不是 |
[28:47] | testing us to see if we’re strong enough. | 在考验我们是否足够强大 |
[28:50] | I think you’re testing us to see if we are good enough. | 而是在考验我们是否足够正义 |
[28:54] | And I don’t think, | 而且我认为 |
[28:56] | in any of the universes you’ve tested, | 在你考验过的宇宙之中 |
[28:58] | that anyone has ever stood and confronted you like this. | 没有任何人像我这样站在你面前 |
[29:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:05] | You are the first in a multitude. | 你是他们中的第一个 |
[29:07] | I’m not who you need! | 我不是你需要的人 |
[29:10] | You said I’d pass the test if I knew my true self. | 你说如果我了解了真实的自己 就会通过考验 |
[29:15] | My true self is filled with darkness. | 真实的我充满了黑暗 |
[29:18] | But Barry and Kara are different. | 但巴里和卡拉不一样 |
[29:23] | They inspire hope. | 他们给人希望 |
[29:25] | They inspire people because they are the best of us. | 他们给人鼓励 因为他们是最好的人 |
[29:28] | And if this test of yours | 如果你这个考验 |
[29:30] | is gonna kill our best chance at stopping this crisis, | 要消除阻止这场危机最大的机会 |
[29:38] | well, as gods go, | 正如神所说 |
[29:42] | you’re not a very smart one. | 你不够聪明 |
[29:45] | The universe is a complex piece of machinery, | 宇宙是一个错综复杂的机体 |
[29:47] | and balance must be maintained. | 必须保持平衡 |
[29:51] | One change requires another. | 每个改变都需要新的改变来平衡 |
[29:54] | How would you propose I keep the balance? | 你想让我怎么保持平衡呢 |
[30:32] | You can’t just wear that symbol on your chest | 你不能胸前戴着个标志 |
[30:34] | and call yourself a hero, Deegan. | 就自称英雄 迪根 |
[30:36] | Our powers amplify who we are. | 我们的超能力会放大自我 |
[30:38] | And the way you’ve been using yours | 你使用超能力的方式 |
[30:41] | tells me you don’t have the mettle for this. | 让我知道了你没有勇气成为英雄 |
[30:42] | No. No, you’re wrong. | 不 不 你错了 |
[30:44] | I didn’t think big enough. | 我之前没有放开去想 |
[30:47] | I won’t make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯那种错误了 |
[30:59] | You see? There is no defeating me! | 看到了吗 没人能打败我 |
[31:02] | I am the master of this world! | 我是这个世界的主宰者 |
[31:08] | Blah, blah, blah. That’s a bit much, don’t you think? | 夸夸其谈 有点过火了 对吧 |
[31:11] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[31:13] | Yes, dear? | 亲爱的 |
[31:15] | An enormous robot | 一个巨型机器人 |
[31:21] | with the powers of Superman. | 拥有超人的超能力 |
[31:24] | This is exciting. | 真刺激 |
[31:26] | Thank you for including me. | 谢谢你叫我来 |
[31:41] | I’ll protect the civilians. Finish this. | 我会保护百姓的 结束这一切 |
[31:51] | -It’s over, Deegan. – No! | -结束了 迪根 -不 |
[31:53] | I decide when the story ends! | 我才能决定什么时候结束 |
[31:55] | I liked you better in blue. | 我更喜欢蓝色的你 |
[32:26] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[33:33] | Told you you’d catch me. | 我就说你会接住我的 |
[34:10] | Barry and Kara, | 巴里和卡拉 |
[34:14] | you had more faith than I did. | 你比我更有信心 |
[34:15] | Well, I don’t Kara as well as I know Barry, | 我对卡拉的了解没有对巴里那么深 |
[34:18] | but when things get tough, he doesn’t slow down. | 但情况恶化的时候 他不会放慢脚步 |
[34:22] | He digs deep and runs faster. | 他会更投入 跑得更快 |
[34:25] | That’s my cousin to a T. | 我的堂姐也是这样 |
[34:32] | Then you know why I had faith in them. | 你知道我为什么对他们有信心了吧 |
[34:38] | Does the book say anything about what I should do with this? | 书里有没有说我该怎么处理这个 |
[34:42] | Amazo’s motherboard. | 亚魔卓的母板 |
[34:54] | So this is kind of becoming an annual thing, huh? | 所以这成了一年一度的事 是吧 |
[34:57] | God, I hope not. | 老天 但愿别 |
[34:59] | Is that a… Are you smiling? | 那是… 你在笑吗 |
[35:02] | I kind of like you guys. | 我有点喜欢你们了 |
[35:04] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉任何人 |
[35:06] | I hope to see you all again soon. | 我希望很快能再见到你们 |
[35:08] | Preferably without giving Lois | 最好不要给露易丝 |
[35:09] | another reason to dive headfirst into danger. | 自己往火坑跳的新理由 |
[35:11] | I dive where you dive, babe. | 你跳我就跳 宝贝 |
[35:13] | Cisco, would you do the honors? | 西斯科 你会尽地主之谊吗 |
[35:15] | Anything for my favorite Kryptonian. | 为最爱的氪星人效劳 |
[35:18] | That’s right. I have a favorite Kryptonian. | 是的 我有一个最爱的氪星人 |
[35:20] | Yes. A good choice. | 是啊 很好的选择 |
[35:25] | Well… | 好了 |
[35:28] | Until next time. | 下次见吧 |
[35:30] | Peace out from your favorite Kryptonian. | 和你最爱的氪星人说再见 |
[35:40] | Wow, you did so much work while I was gone. | 我不在的时候你做了这么多的工作 |
[35:42] | This place looks amazing. | 这个地方看起来太棒了 |
[35:43] | Yeah, well, I wanted to make sure it was all good for Ma. | 是啊 我想确保一切为妈妈好 |
[35:50] | So, uh, Brainy and J’onn went back to National City? | 布莱尼和荣恩回纳欣诺市了吗 |
[35:53] | Duty calls. | 职责所在 |
[35:55] | Well, | 好吧 |
[35:57] | I hope you realize | 我希望你意识到 |
[35:57] | that being a part of the DEO or not being a part of the DEO, | 无论是不是超查部的一员 |
[36:02] | you don’t need an organization to keep the world safe. | 你都不必加入一个组织来保护世界 |
[36:05] | And no matter the universe, | 不管宇宙怎样 |
[36:07] | you and Alex, you’ll find a way to have each other’s backs. | 你和艾丽克斯 总会找到办法互相支持 |
[36:10] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说对了 |
[36:13] | Like, you really are so much stronger than me, Kara. | 你真的比我强太多了 卡拉 |
[36:16] | Every time we’re together, I see it. | 每次我们在一起 我都发现了 |
[36:18] | Which is why | 这就是为什么 |
[36:19] | I know what I’m doing is okay. | 我知道我所做的是对的 |
[36:22] | What are you doing, Clark? | 你在做什么 克拉克 |
[36:25] | You need to stop beating around the bush. | 你别再拐弯抹角了 |
[36:27] | People like people who are direct. | 人们喜欢直接的人 |
[36:32] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[36:33] | I told you we had a lot of fun on Argo. | 我跟你说过我们在阿尔戈很开心 |
[36:35] | – Lois. Lois– – We’re all adults. | -露易丝 露易丝 -我们都是成年人了 |
[36:40] | Are you having a baby? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[36:43] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 我的天 |
[36:45] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[36:46] | Congratulations! This is so great! | 恭喜 这太棒了 |
[36:49] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[36:50] | And the safest place for Lois to be is on Argo. | 露易丝在阿尔戈最安全 |
[36:54] | When the baby starts kicking… | 当婴儿开始蹬脚的时候… |
[36:55] | Oh, yeah, that would be awful. | 是啊 那太可怕了 |
[37:00] | So, you’re gone another nine months? | 所以你又要离开九个月了吗 |
[37:04] | A little longer than that. | 还要更长一点 |
[37:06] | Look, this fight, it… | 听着 这场战斗 它… |
[37:09] | It reminded me of everything that I could lose. | 它让我意识到可能会失去的一切 |
[37:13] | But the only reason I feel safe hanging up my cape for a while | 但让我放心脱掉斗篷的唯一原因 |
[37:17] | is because of you. | 正是你 |
[37:19] | The world doesn’t need Superman if it has Supergirl. | 这个世界有了超女后就不再需要超人 |
[37:22] | It’s actually probably a bit safer. | 实际上这样还会更安全些 |
[37:25] | A study out of Harvard last year | 哈佛去年的研究指出 |
[37:26] | said that women respond better than men | 在竞争压力下 女人会比男人 |
[37:27] | under competitive pressure. | 表现得更好 |
[37:29] | We are better in a crisis. | 我们在危机中表现得更好 |
[37:31] | More apt to ask questions before punching. | 我们更倾向于询问而不是逼问 |
[37:35] | Not that you are not totally terrific. | 并不是说你不好 |
[37:38] | Bottom line, | 至少 |
[37:41] | the world is safe with you. | 这世界有你就安全了 |
[37:44] | Aw. I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想念你们的 |
[37:52] | Honestly, the world might be fine with just Kara Danvers. | 这个世界要是只有卡拉·丹弗斯也挺好 |
[37:56] | Your cousin ain’t half bad. | 你的堂姐够好了 |
[37:58] | Clark. Clark. | 克拉克 克拉克 |
[37:59] | – What? – What… It’s burning. | -什么 -烧起来了 |
[38:01] | Oh, no. No. | 不不不 |
[38:04] | Next time, use your heat vision. | 下次 用你的热视线吧 |
[38:05] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:10] | I just wanted tonight to be special. | 我只想要一个特别的夜晚 |
[38:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:13] | Because I want every night to be special. | 因为我想每晚都不一样 |
[38:16] | I mean, with you. | 和你一起 |
[38:18] | But also special… | 有很特别 |
[38:21] | …forever. | 永远都是 |
[38:23] | With you… I’m so bad at this. | 和你一起 我真是不会这个啊 |
[38:26] | What did I tell you in Kansas? Be direct. | 在堪萨斯我怎么跟你说的 直接点 |
[38:58] | Lois Lane… | 露易丝·莱恩 |
[39:02] | – That’s all I had to say? – Yeah. | -我只用说这么点吗 -是的 |
[39:04] | I like this direct thing. | 我喜欢直接的方式 |
[39:13] | It’s nice to be able to feel the effects of alcohol again. | 能再次尝酒精的感觉 真是太棒了 |
[39:15] | Yeah. Super speed has its pluses and its minuses. | 超高速移动有缺点也有优点 |
[39:20] | Always hungry. | 总是很饿 |
[39:22] | I was burning holes in my shoes. | 我老把鞋烧出洞 |
[39:24] | You’re not gonna miss anything about it? | 你一点都不会想念这个吗 |
[39:26] | There were a few times | 之前有这么些时候 |
[39:28] | where I was running so fast, | 我跑得很快 |
[39:31] | it was like | 感觉 |
[39:33] | things were standing still… | 周围的事物都停止了 |
[39:36] | Everything just felt really clear to me. | 所有的一切都变得很清晰 |
[39:39] | I’m gonna miss that. | 我会想念这种感觉的 |
[39:41] | – Flashtime. – What? | -闪电时间 -什么 |
[39:43] | That’s just what I call it. | 我把它叫做闪电时间 |
[39:44] | You really have a name for everything. | 你真的是给所有东西都要命名啊 |
[39:48] | So I feel like I should be thanking you for something. | 有些事我也要感谢你 |
[39:53] | The Monitor. | 监视者 |
[39:55] | You talked to him, didn’t you? | 你跟他谈过了 对吧 |
[39:57] | You got him to change our destinies somehow. | 你让他改变了我们的命运 |
[40:00] | You and Kara changed your destinies, Barry, | 是你和卡拉改变了你们的命运 巴里 |
[40:02] | by being the heroes that you always have been. | 你一直都是个英雄 |
[40:07] | Hey, I’ve been you. | 我成为过你 |
[40:11] | I lived it. I felt it. | 我活过 我感受过 |
[40:14] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[40:16] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[40:19] | Even if you don’t want people to believe it. | 即使你不想让人们相信这个事实 |
[40:21] | I’m not as good as you think I am. | 我没你想象的那么好 |
[40:23] | But because of you, | 但是因为你 |
[40:27] | I think I’ll get there someday. | 我会努力成为那种好人 |
[40:32] | – Should we hug it out? – No. No. | -我们要抱抱吗 -不不 |
[40:35] | And I really mean it this time. | 这次坚决不抱 |
[40:36] | Twice, you’ve made me hug you. | 两次 你让我抱了你两次 |
[40:39] | – No. – All right. | -不抱了 -好吧 |
[40:40] | Okay? I mean it. | 好吧 我认真的 |
[40:43] | I will propose a toast. | 我提议举杯 |
[40:47] | To appreciating what you have, | 感谢你所拥有的 |
[40:52] | however long you might have it. | 感谢未来的时光 |
[41:02] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[41:07] | I thought you were done with us. | 我觉得你跟我们没关系了 |
[41:08] | Wishful thinking. | 想得美 |
[41:12] | I just came from Arkham. | 我刚从阿卡姆回来 |
[41:14] | Tell me this deranged doctor of yours | 告诉我你的那个疯狂医生 |
[41:16] | isn’t going to be a bigger problem. | 不会成为更大的麻烦 |
[41:18] | Deegan? Why? | 迪根 为什么 |
[41:19] | Because I hear he’s made a friend. | 因为我听说他交了一个朋友 |
[41:26] | Don’t worry, Doctor. | 别担心 医生 |
[41:29] | Everything is as it should be. | 万事俱备 |
[41:32] | The stage is set. | 舞台已经建好 |
[41:35] | Worlds will live. | 有的世界会存续 |
[41:38] | Worlds will die. | 有的世界会毁灭 |
[41:43] | And the universe | 整个宇宙 |
[41:45] | will never be the same. | 届时会彻底改变 |