时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Police are on the lookout | 警察正在通缉 |
[00:06] | for a couple masquerading as partygoers | 一对假扮成聚会常客的夫妻 |
[00:08] | who robbed the attendees at an event | 他们抢劫了参加 |
[00:10] | in an upscale enclave of Oaks Bluff. | 奥克斯绝壁高端晚会的客人 |
[00:12] | No one was harmed but the couple appears to have absconded | 现场无人受伤 但是这对夫妻目前带着 |
[00:14] | with several hundred thousand dollars in jewels and cash. | 价值几十万美元的珠宝与现金逃逸 |
[00:17] | We’re getting famous. | 我们要出名了 |
[00:18] | You know the one they stole from Kim K looked just like this. | 他们从金·卡戴珊那里偷的戒指跟这个很像 |
[00:22] | But these bracelets are way nicer than her Cartiers. | 但是这些手镯比她的卡地亚可棒多了 |
[00:25] | Hey, Bling Ring. How about you stop admiring the loot | 小靓贼 不如你别再欣赏那些珠宝 |
[00:28] | and start paying attention to me, huh? | 把注意力放在我身上怎样 |
[00:30] | I’m the one who got the shiner making our getaway. | 逃跑的时候 我眼睛上挨了一拳呢 |
[00:32] | That’s because you’re too slow, Chuckster. | 那是因为你动作太慢了 查科斯特 |
[00:35] | Always underestimating | 总是低估 |
[00:36] | how much rich people like holding on to their stuff. | 有钱人会多么爱惜自己的宝贝 |
[00:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:41] | 假面舞会 情人节 | |
[00:42] | Rich people’s ball tomorrow night. Could be another big score. | 明晚有钱人的舞会 或许又能干一大笔 |
[00:58] | You’re a real idiot. | 你可真是个蠢货 |
[01:08] | Come around and help me out, Pamela. Door’s jammed. | 来帮我开下门 帕梅拉 门卡住了 |
[01:10] | What the hell did you almost crash us into? | 你差点撞上了什么 |
[01:35] | Marshmallow roses are so good. | 棉花糖玫瑰可真好吃 |
[01:37] | You should save one of those for J’onn, you know. | 你应该给荣恩留一个的 |
[01:40] | This one’s for me. You want one? They’re delicious. | 这是我的 你想要吗 可好吃了 |
[01:42] | No. | 不 |
[01:44] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐啊 |
[01:46] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[01:47] | And, oh, my gosh, this place is awesome. | 我的天啊 这地方太棒了 |
[01:50] | I can’t believe it’s taken you weeks to finally have me over. | 真不敢相信花了你一周的时间才请我过来 |
[01:54] | Well, I just wanted to get the place fully set up before you saw it. | 我就是想让你看到之前把这地方都弄好 |
[01:57] | Oh, I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[02:00] | And I see we’re not the only ones | 我看到不只有我们 |
[02:01] | who gave you a Valentine’s gift. | 给你送了情人节礼物 |
[02:03] | Well, most of these are from the aliens in my support group. | 这大部分是互助小组里的外星人送的 |
[02:05] | This box is from members of a Crime Watch | 这盒是一个犯罪监护小组的成员送的 |
[02:07] | I helped set up to catch taggers | 我帮忙抓捕了一个 |
[02:08] | who were spray painting “Free Ben Lockwood” | 在街区里到处涂写 |
[02:11] | Up and down the block. | “释放本·洛克伍德”的混混 |
[02:12] | And these flowers are from a Toomian whose lost family I found. | 这些花是我之前帮助找到家人的突曼人送的 |
[02:16] | Well, it is amazing how many clients you’ve already helped. | 你居然已经帮助了这么多人 |
[02:21] | I mean, you left the DEO | 我是说 你离开超查部 |
[02:23] | with the goal to change your life, and you have. | 是想要改变你的人生 你做到了 |
[02:26] | I sense discontent in your voice. | 我在你的话中听出了不满 |
[02:29] | How are things with Haley? Better? | 和哈雷相处得如何 好点了吗 |
[02:30] | Um, she’s been in Washington, so that’s good, I guess. | 她一直在华盛顿 所以还算好吧 |
[02:34] | It’s just seeing how much you’ve accomplished, | 就是看到你做到了这么多 |
[02:37] | it reminds me of how little I’ve done since I took over the DEO. | 提醒了我自己在接手超查部之后的成就太小了 |
[02:41] | You have not done little. | 你的成就可不小 |
[02:43] | Mercy and Otis Graves. Agent Liberty. | 默茜和奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯 自由代表 |
[02:45] | I mean in my personal life. | 我是说我的私人生活 |
[02:47] | I took over the DEO to use that stability | 我接手超查部是想用那种稳定性 |
[02:50] | to finally be able to pursue the things that I want. | 来支持我去追求自己想要东西的 |
[02:53] | And I did, you know, at first. | 一开始我确实做到了 |
[02:55] | – And I dated a lot. – Oh, we know. | -我有不少约会 -我们知道 |
[02:58] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[02:59] | You know, and I was also working on my adoption portfolio | 我同时还在走收养程序 |
[03:03] | but, you know, when President Marsdin got exposed, | 但是 在马斯丁总统被曝光之后 |
[03:06] | it kind of all just fell to the wayside. | 这一切都被放到了一旁 |
[03:09] | It’s weird because I feel like I have this capacity | 这事奇怪的就是 我感觉我最近有一种 |
[03:13] | for so much more lately and I’m doing nothing. | 能做到更多事情的能力 但是却什么都没成 |
[03:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Well, if you feel like getting back out there, | 如果你真想重出江湖 |
[03:27] | I know Nia and her roommate are throwing | 我知道尼娅和她的室友今晚 |
[03:28] | a very happening Valentine’s party tonight. | 要举办一个非常有意思的情人节派对 |
[03:32] | We could go together. I could be your wing-woman. | 我们可以一起去 我可以帮你把妹 |
[03:35] | Why does that scare me? | 为什么这让我感到害怕 |
[03:37] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[03:39] | Well, police found a car that apparently crashed | 警察发现一辆车 |
[03:42] | trying to avoid an asteroid. So, I’m gonna go. | 在躲避小行星时撞毁 所以我得走了 |
[03:46] | Yeah. Good to see you. | 好 很高兴见到你 |
[03:48] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[03:49] | – I love you both. – Love you. | -我爱你们俩 -爱你 |
[03:58] | Now you’re looking discontent. | 现在换你看起来不满了 |
[04:01] | I just miss her. | 我就是想她了 |
[04:03] | Being her partner in crime. | 当她的叛逆搭档 |
[04:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:12] | And now I need to get out of here | 现在我得赶紧走了 |
[04:14] | before I eat all your Valentines. | 省得我把你的情人节礼物都吃了 |
[04:19] | Oh. Excuse me. Go ahead. | 不好意思 你请 |
[04:21] | Uh, Mrs. Stuart. Glad you found the place. | 斯图尔特夫人 很高兴你能找到这里 |
[04:24] | – Please, have a seat. – Thank you. | -请坐吧 -谢谢 |
[04:27] | So how can I help you today? | 今天有什么能帮您的吗 |
[04:30] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还能去找谁 |
[04:32] | I think my husband’s been kidnapped. | 我想我的丈夫被绑架了 |
[04:38] | – Brainy? – It is I. | -布莱尼 -正是在下 |
[04:39] | And I’d like to make myself clear, since I did not last time. | 我想先说清楚 鉴于上次就没说清楚 |
[04:42] | I am not here for a date. | 我来不是为了约会 |
[04:45] | Happy Valentine’s Day to you, too. | 也祝你情人节快乐 |
[04:48] | I sense sarcasm, which I find confusing in this context. | 我觉察到了讽刺 这让我感到很不解 |
[04:50] | You see, I am here | 我来这里 |
[04:51] | because Kara told me about your mother’s passing, | 是因为卡拉告诉我你母亲过世了 |
[04:53] | which I was very sorry to hear. | 我听到之后非常伤心 |
[04:58] | But having run simulations, | 但做过模拟运算之后 |
[05:00] | I’ve deduced that there’s an 87.4% chance | 我计算出现在有87.4%的几率 |
[05:03] | that you would now wish to train as a superhero. | 你会想要成为一名超级英雄 |
[05:06] | And I have brought my most complex mind mazes | 我带来了我最复杂的思维迷宫 |
[05:08] | to help you hone your skills and interpret your dreams. | 来帮助你锻炼技巧和解析梦境 |
[05:12] | Brainy, I know it’s my destiny to have these powers. | 布莱尼 我知道我命中注定会拥有这些能力 |
[05:16] | But I’m still grieving, Brainy. | 但我还在哀悼之中 布莱尼 |
[05:19] | My mother passed away so suddenly. | 我母亲的过世太突然了 |
[05:22] | Have you ever considered putting your grief into tiny boxes? | 你有没有想过把你的悲痛放入小盒子之中 |
[05:27] | That doesn’t sound very healthy. | 听起来不太健康 |
[05:29] | It could be. | 也可以是健康的 |
[05:31] | Besides, then it would free you up to train | 再说 这样你就能解放自己来训练 |
[05:33] | and then join mine and Supergirl’s crime-fighting family. | 然后加入我和超女打击犯罪的大家庭 |
[05:36] | I would love to join your family someday. | 某天我会很乐意加入你们的大家庭 |
[05:41] | But I’m just not ready to train right now. | 我只是现在还没准备好开始训练 |
[05:46] | Very well. I shall take my mind mazes and go. | 好吧 我带上我的思维迷宫走人 |
[05:51] | Brainy. Brainy. | 布莱尼 布莱尼 |
[05:53] | My roommate Yvette’s having a Valentine’s party tonight | 我室友伊薇特今晚要办一个情人节派对 |
[05:57] | to try to cheer me up. | 她想让我打起精神 |
[05:59] | If you wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[06:01] | Actually, I would… I would love to attend. | 事实上 我 我很愿意来 |
[06:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:07] | Then it’s a date. | 那就约好了 |
[06:17] | – Don’t look so troubled, son. – Why not? | -别愁眉苦脸的 孩子 -为什么 |
[06:21] | You’re locked up | 你被关起来了 |
[06:21] | and you’re the only one who’s brave enough | 只有你有足够的勇气 |
[06:24] | to stand up for humanity. | 站出来维护人类 |
[06:26] | -It isn’t right. – Listen, the movement that was created, | -这不公平 -我必须相信 |
[06:29] | I have to believe will create the circumstances of my release. | 已经展开的运动能为我的释放创造条件 |
[06:35] | But… I wanna do something for you now. | 可我现在就想为你做些什么 |
[06:39] | Well, then be a man. | 那就拿出男人样 |
[06:43] | A man of action. | 拿出行动 |
[06:44] | Be the man that your grandfather wanted me to be, | 成为你爷爷当年希望我成为的那个男人 |
[06:48] | but at your age. | 在你这个年纪就要做到 |
[06:51] | Visiting hours are now over. | 探访时间结束了 |
[06:54] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[06:57] | We’ll see you next week. | 我们下周再来看你 |
[07:02] | Hey, George. | 乔治 |
[07:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:15] | Colonel Haley? I didn’t expect to see you so soon. | 哈雷上校 没想到你这么快就回来了 |
[07:18] | Yeah, well, I came back early to help my daughter. | 我提早回来帮我女儿 |
[07:20] | – You have a daughter? – Don’t look so surprised, Director. | -你有女儿 -别这么惊讶 局长 |
[07:22] | I do have a life outside the service. | 我在工作之外也有自己的生活 |
[07:25] | She was having trouble on a school project | 她在学校项目上遇到了困难 |
[07:26] | so I came back to help her. | 所以我回来帮她 |
[07:28] | You’d be impressed by what I can do with a glue gun. | 我用热熔胶枪的本事可不一般 |
[07:31] | It must’ve been nice for her to have some time with her mom. | 能和妈妈共度时光她肯定很开心 |
[07:35] | You know, working with her was much more pleasant | 跟她合作要比在总统办公室那些天 |
[07:37] | than my time at the Oval. | 愉快多了 |
[07:38] | I take it that part didn’t go over so well. | 看来进行得不太顺利 |
[07:40] | The president wanted answers I couldn’t give him | 我没有总统想要的答案 |
[07:42] | about the rage drug you dealt with the other week. | 就是关于上次你处理的那些愤怒毒品 |
[07:45] | He’s also dismayed that | 同时令他惊慌的是 |
[07:46] | Ben Lockwood is polling better than he is. | 本·洛克伍德的得票数比他高 |
[07:48] | Well, we’re all dismayed by that. | 这让我们都很惊慌 |
[07:50] | Ma’am, you need to see this. | 长官 您得看看这个 |
[07:54] | NORAD misidentified this as an asteroid, | 北美防空联合司令部把这误报成了小行星 |
[07:56] | but it’s some type of ship. | 可这是某种飞船 |
[07:58] | And whatever came out of it seems to have eaten this man’s heart. | 看起来飞船中的生物吃掉了这个人的心脏 |
[08:01] | And nothing else. | 只吃了心脏 |
[08:06] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[08:12] | It’s like the creature extracted his heart perfectly. | 这个生物似乎完美地取出了他的心脏 |
[08:16] | There’s minimal tissue damage. | 只造成了最小组织损伤 |
[08:17] | There’s no blood loss. It’s like it cauterized itself. | 没有失血 伤口仿佛自行烧灼了 |
[08:20] | A sophisticated killing. | 精密的杀人方法 |
[08:22] | Much like its ship, which presented as solid rock. | 和它完全伪装成石头的飞船一样精密 |
[08:25] | Also, what’s interesting is this creature’s shed skin | 另一件有趣的事是该生物蜕掉的皮 |
[08:27] | suggests it underwent some | 表明它在到达后不久 |
[08:28] | sort of metamorphosis quickly after arrival. | 就进行了某种变形 |
[08:31] | which I do find comforting. | 这让我很安心 |
[08:33] | I would much rather face that than anything snake-like, | 我宁愿面对变形的它而不是蛇形生物 |
[08:36] | which I do have a deep phobia about. | 我对蛇有很深的恐惧 |
[08:40] | As any rational being would. | 任何理性的人都有 |
[08:41] | – You hate snakes? – Yes. | -你讨厌蛇 -是的 |
[08:43] | Much like the hero of the Spielberg epic, | 就像斯皮尔伯格的经典大片 |
[08:45] | Raiders of the Lost Ark. | 《夺宝奇兵》的主角一样 |
[08:47] | A terrific picture. | 很棒的电影 |
[08:49] | In any event, I analyzed the DNA from the creature’s skin, | 无论如何 我分析了该生物表皮的DNA |
[08:51] | and made a composite of what the beast might look like now. | 并合成了那怪兽现在可能的模样 |
[08:54] | Two more victims were just discovered. | 刚刚又发现了两名受害者 |
[08:57] | They lived in a mansion a mile from where that pod landed. | 他们住在飞船降落点一千六百米外的大宅 |
[08:59] | Same exact cause of death. | 死亡原因一样 |
[09:02] | We need to find whatever killed these people | 无论杀死这些人的是什么 |
[09:03] | before we have a panic on our hands. | 我们得在大众开始恐慌前找出它 |
[09:05] | If my interpretation of the data is correct, | 假如我对数据的解读是正确的 |
[09:08] | this is what we’re looking for. | 这就是我们要找的 |
[09:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[09:13] | Unknown. | 未知生物 |
[09:15] | I’ve updated the president. He wants this kept out of the press. | 我向总统汇报过了 他不希望媒体报道 |
[09:18] | Humans are already feeling so vulnerable. | 人类已经很为自己的安危担忧了 |
[09:20] | We’ll do whatever we can. | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[09:21] | I’ll be back in a few hours. Update me with any progress. | 我几小时后回来 有进展通知我 |
[09:23] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[09:26] | I love what you’ve done to the place. | 我喜欢你的装潢 |
[09:28] | Looks like an actual newsroom now. | 看起来真的有新闻编辑室的样子了 |
[09:29] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[09:30] | Like The Washington Post. | 就像《华盛顿邮报》一样 |
[09:32] | So what do I owe the surprise? | 你怎么突然来了 |
[09:34] | Uh, well, the lady who came into my office as you were leaving, | 你离开时来我办公室的那位女士 |
[09:38] | her husband is the Director of Alien Affairs. | 她丈夫是外星事务部部长 |
[09:40] | – You mean, Anthony Stuart? – That’s right. That’s right. | -安东尼·斯图尔特吗 -没错没错 |
[09:43] | – He helped draft the Alien Amnesty Act. – Right. | -他帮忙起草了《外星人赦免法》 -对 |
[09:45] | He and his wife have been getting a lot of threats | 自洛克伍德被囚以来 他和他妻子 |
[09:46] | ever since Lockwood was imprisoned, | 一直收到了许多威胁 |
[09:48] | and last night he never made it home. | 昨晚他没回家 |
[09:51] | She thinks he was kidnapped? | 她认为他被绑架了 |
[09:52] | I imagine CatCo has a lot of research on Stuart. | 我能想象凯特科对斯图尔特有过许多调查 |
[09:55] | I was hoping that I could give you the scoop, | 我希望能给你个独家爆料 |
[09:56] | and in return, you could help with my investigation. | 作为回报 你可以帮我进行调查 |
[09:59] | Whatever you need. Sounds like it’s an important story. | 尽管开口 听起来是个重要新闻 |
[10:01] | This is something I think the DEO might be interested in, too. | 这种事超查部也可能感兴趣 |
[10:03] | And if that’s the case, per our conversation this morning, | 那样的话 从我们今早的谈话来看 |
[10:08] | you can’t work with Alex as Supergirl, | 你不能以超女的身份跟艾丽克斯合作 |
[10:10] | but maybe you could team up with her on this. | 但你或许能跟她合力调查这个案子 |
[10:13] | It’s Valentine’s Day and you’re being a matchmaker. | 今天是情人节 你来牵红线了 |
[10:24] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[10:29] | Well, now that you’re here with a very large present… | 你带着大礼物来了能不好吗 |
[10:31] | I took this on our last morning at the lake house together. | 我们上次在湖边小屋时 我在清晨拍的 |
[10:35] | Open it, please. | 快请拆开 |
[10:42] | This is how I see you when we’re away from everything else | 当我们远离一切 只有你和我时 |
[10:45] | and it’s just you and I. | 这就是我眼中的你 |
[10:47] | When it’s perfect. | 那时一切都很完美 |
[10:50] | Let’s go to Paris. | 我们去巴黎吧 |
[10:51] | Tonight. | 今晚出发 |
[10:53] | For Valentine’s weekend, away from everything else. | 过一个情人节周末 躲开所有人 |
[10:57] | – You’re serious? – Have you ever known me to joke? | -你是认真的吗 -你觉得我像开玩笑的人吗 |
[11:00] | No. Um, no. But I’ve never known you | 不像 但是你也不像一个 |
[11:03] | to offer spontaneous trips either. | 想突然来一场旅行的人 |
[11:05] | Are you sure everything’s okay? | 你确定没出什么事吗 |
[11:06] | James, we never just live in the moment. | 詹姆斯 我们从来没享受过当下 |
[11:08] | You know, we should do that more. | 我们应该多活在当下 |
[11:09] | Because we never know what tomorrow’s gonna bring. | 因为我们不知道明天会发生什么 |
[11:12] | Come on, all right, listen. If your billionaire girlfriend | 好吧 如果你的百万富翁女朋友 |
[11:14] | cannot whisk you away for a romantic holiday, | 不能说服你度过一段浪漫的假期 |
[11:16] | then there really is something wrong with the world. | 那这个世界真的很有问题了 |
[11:19] | The lady has a point. | 你说得很有道理 |
[11:20] | The lady usually does. | 一向如此 |
[11:25] | Here’s something. | 这里有线索 |
[11:26] | Fred Roberts, a known member of the Children of Liberty. | 弗莱德·罗伯茨 自由之子的成员之一 |
[11:29] | He sent hate mail to Stuart | 《外星人赦免法》签署之后 |
[11:31] | after the Alien Amnesty Act was signed. | 他给斯图尔特发过仇恨邮件 |
[11:33] | And then he was arrested and convicted for stalking him. | 后来他因跟踪斯图尔特被捕并定罪 |
[11:36] | He was released from prison last week. | 他上周刚被释放 |
[11:38] | No release address listed in the records I have access to. | 我能获取的记录中没有释放地址 |
[11:42] | But I think the DEO might have it. | 但是我觉得超查部可能有 |
[11:44] | Any luck narrowing things down? | 你能缩小搜查范围吗 |
[11:46] | I am working on it. | 我在努力 |
[11:49] | Then why are you looking up Valentine’s Day gifts? | 那你为什么在搜情人节礼物 |
[11:53] | I am 85% focused, | 我集中了85%的注意力 |
[11:56] | which is the equivalent to a very capable CSI team. | 相当于一支非常优秀的犯罪现场调查队 |
[11:59] | Now, I just have one other matter of importance to take care of, | 我只是还有一件重要的事需要处理 |
[12:02] | and once I do, I guarantee you 100% of my mind. | 处理完后 我保证会投入100%的精力 |
[12:04] | Unless, of course, you’d like to help out? | 除非 你愿意帮我 |
[12:07] | In which case, I could stop multitasking sooner. | 这样的话 我能够早点结束一心多用 |
[12:11] | – I’m sure of it. – I hate Valentine’s Day. | -我确定 -我讨厌情人节 |
[12:16] | Two minutes. | 给你两分钟 |
[12:17] | Today, Nia Nal invited me to attend a Valentine’s Day party. | 今天尼娅·纳尔邀请我参加一个情人节派对 |
[12:23] | She said, “It’s a date.” | 她说”那就约好了” |
[12:25] | Yet, her intentions were unclear. | 但是 她的意图并不明确 |
[12:27] | “It’s a date” does not sound unclear. | “那就约好了”听起来很明确啊 |
[12:29] | It never occurred to me that someone as amazing as Nia Nal | 我从来没想过尼娅·纳尔这样优秀的人 |
[12:33] | would be interested in me. | 会对我感兴趣 |
[12:36] | Well, then, I guess the bigger question here is, | 那么 更重要的问题是 |
[12:38] | what do you want? | 你希望如何 |
[12:41] | I want her to be my Valentine. | 我希望她当我的情人 |
[12:44] | Well, then bring her a gift that expresses that. | 那就送她一份礼物 表达出这个意思 |
[12:46] | What a bold idea from a very bold person, | 勇敢的人想出的勇敢主意 |
[12:50] | Alex Danvers. | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[12:52] | If only. | 过奖了 |
[12:53] | I mean, here you are, in the middle of a crisis, | 你身处危机之中 |
[12:55] | – carving out time to figure out your life. – Multitasking. | -还能挤出时间思考人生 -是一心多用 |
[12:58] | Yes, can we get back to the search now, please? | 好了 能不能赶紧搜查 |
[13:00] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[13:00] | In fact, I’ve just finished analyzing the police reports | 其实 针对新的两名受害者 |
[13:03] | for the two additional victims. | 我分析了警方报告 |
[13:05] | It appears that beyond the deaths themselves, | 除了受害者的死亡 |
[13:07] | every piece of jewelry at their house was taken. | 受害者房子里的每件珠宝都被偷了 |
[13:10] | I understand the car where we found the first victim | 我知道发现第一个受害者的车辆 |
[13:13] | was involved in a jewel heist. Those jewels were also taken. | 参与了珠宝盗窃 那些珠宝也被拿走了 |
[13:15] | Jewelry. | 珠宝 |
[13:17] | Gems and precious metals could be an additional source | 宝石和贵重金属对于这个外星人来说 |
[13:19] | of nutrition for this alien. | 可能是另一种营养来源 |
[13:21] | Or potentially the alien requires the jewels | 或者这对于那个外星人来说 |
[13:23] | as a resource for its planet. In any event, | 是他们星球的资源 无论如何 |
[13:25] | it would suggest how this alien is choosing its victims. | 这都说明外星人在挑选受害者 |
[13:27] | If it’s traveling on foot, that would give us a radius | 如果它是步行 这会为我们提供搜索范围 |
[13:29] | and a profile of victims for which to search by. | 以及要搜索的受害者特征 |
[13:31] | Well, triangulate and send me the addresses. | 做一个三角测量 把地址发给我 |
[13:34] | Hey, J’onn, is everything okay? | 荣恩 你还好吗 |
[13:36] | I have a client whose husband, the Director of Alien Affairs, | 我有一个客户 她丈夫是外星事务部部长 |
[13:39] | might have been the victim of a hate crime. | 似乎成了仇恨犯罪的受害者 |
[13:41] | I could use your help tracking down a potential lead | 我需要你帮我查一条潜在线索 |
[13:44] | Kara helped me come up with. | 是卡拉帮我想出来的 |
[13:45] | I’m sorry, I’ve got an unidentified alien threat | 抱歉 我手上有未知外星人威胁 |
[13:48] | that I’m trying to track. | 需要努力搜查 |
[13:49] | But you should call Brainy, I’m sure he could help. | 你可以打给布莱尼 他应该可以帮忙 |
[13:51] | He’s great at multitasking. | 他很擅长一心多用 |
[13:57] | She re-directed me to Brainy. | 她把我转给了布莱尼 |
[13:59] | So much for my matchmaking skills. | 我的说媒技术可真够烂的 |
[14:02] | Well, the lead was bad, anyway. | 不过也不是什么好线索 |
[14:04] | There’s no release address for Roberts | 查不到罗伯茨的释放地址 |
[14:06] | because he’s already back in prison. | 因为他已经回到了监狱 |
[14:08] | Stuart’s phone records. | 斯图尔特的电话记录 |
[14:10] | It appears he made consistent calls to a number | 他与一个号码频繁通过电话 |
[14:12] | belonging to Madison Sinclair. | 号码的主人是麦迪逊·辛克莱尔 |
[14:15] | Nia wrote an article about her. | 尼娅写过一篇她的报道 |
[14:17] | She’s a diamond broker. | 她是个钻石经销商 |
[14:19] | One of the people who invested in the East City project. | 她也投资过东城项目 |
[14:21] | It appears he frequented a restaurant right by her house | 过去几个月里 他似乎经常去 |
[14:24] | several times over the past couple of months. | 她家旁边的一家餐厅 |
[14:27] | And again this morning. | 今早又去了 |
[14:29] | I don’t think this was a hate crime. | 我认为这不是仇恨犯罪 |
[14:31] | I think he’s having an affair. | 我觉得他出轨了 |
[14:33] | And on Valentine’s Day. | 而且是在情人节当天 |
[14:35] | We still need to make sure he’s safe. | 我们还是需要保障他的安全 |
[14:36] | A series of alien attacks has the citizens of National City | 屡次发生的外星人袭击让纳市市民 |
[14:40] | in a place of deep unrest. | 深感不安 |
[14:42] | – I’m Colonel Lauren Haley. – Yes, I’m aware. | -我是劳伦·哈雷上校 -我知道 |
[14:46] | …to combat the alien menaces. | 解决外星威胁 |
[14:48] | You’re not surprised to see me in your office. | 在办公室见到我你似乎并不惊讶 |
[14:50] | I’m a Luthor. I’ve learned to expect the unexpected. | 我姓卢瑟 早就学会处变不惊了 |
[14:54] | Now, what can I help you with? | 有什么事找我吗 |
[14:56] | I’m here on behalf of the President of the United States | 我是代表美国政府来的 |
[14:58] | to offer you a government contract. | 想跟你签订一份政府合同 |
[15:01] | For what purpose? | 什么合同呢 |
[15:02] | People are terrified after the turmoil | 那个能够让人拥有超能力的药 |
[15:05] | created by that drug that gave humans super strength. | 给民众造成了巨大的恐慌与不安 |
[15:10] | The president understands your research is exploring this arena. | 总统知道你的研究正在探索这个领域 |
[15:14] | Ms. Luthor. We need to make the US military | 卢瑟女士 我们需要让美国军队 |
[15:18] | as powerful as our alien adversaries. | 与我们的外星对手一样强大 |
[15:23] | This is not what I had in mind when I started my research. | 这并不是我开始这项研究的目标 |
[15:25] | …National City on high alert | 纳欣诺市已进入高度警戒 |
[15:27] | after reports of an unidentified alien feeding on human hearts. | 有报道称未知外星人正在食用人类心脏 |
[15:32] | Sources put the death toll at three already. | 有情报称死亡人数已达三人 |
[15:35] | This is precisely why we need you. | 这正是我们需要你的原因 |
[15:38] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:40] | I’ll email you a proposal. | 我邮件发你提议 |
[15:44] | Please think about it. | 请考虑一下 |
[15:45] | Children of Liberty | 自由之子 |
[15:46] | are calling for the immediate release of Ben Lockwood, | 要求立即释放本·洛克伍德 |
[15:49] | stating that he is an American hero and not a terrorist. | 声称他是美国英雄 不是恐怖分子 |
[15:53] | Meanwhile, the Children of Liberty continue to grow their membership | 于此同时 随着自由之子在城里掀起的新风波 |
[15:57] | with new chapters arising throughout the city. | 成员队伍持续扩大 |
[16:10] | Agent Liberty needs us to find this alien killer. | 自由代表需要我们找到这个外星杀手 |
[16:13] | Let us be the ones who kill it in his name. | 我们以他的名义除掉杀手 |
[16:16] | Then we can demand that he be set free. | 就可以要求他被释放了 |
[16:29] | He’s here, that’s his car. | 他在这里 那是他的车 |
[16:31] | Should we knock? | 我们要敲门吗 |
[16:33] | Well, what if they’re… You know… | 万一他们… 就是… |
[16:36] | Well, I can’t use my X-ray vision. | 我没法用X视线 |
[16:48] | Ms. Sinclair? | 辛克莱尔女士 |
[16:50] | Mr. Stuart? | 斯图尔特女士 |
[16:56] | He’s right here. | 他就在这里 |
[17:02] | I found Ms. Sinclair. | 我找到辛克莱尔女士了 |
[17:06] | His heart’s missing. | 他的心脏不见了 |
[17:11] | Don’t move! Hands in the air! | 不许动 把手举起来 |
[17:13] | Freeze! Right there. | 别动 站住 |
[17:14] | – Everybody down! – Wait, hold your fire. | -所有人趴下 -等等 别开枪 |
[17:17] | What are you two doing here? | 你们两个在这里干什么 |
[17:24] | Kara, you don’t need to be seeing all of this. You should go. | 卡拉 你不用目睹这些的 走吧 |
[17:27] | I’m fine. I’ve been to plenty of crime scenes, | 我没事 犯罪现场我没少去 |
[17:30] | covering it for CatCo. | 给凯特克做报道 |
[17:31] | In fact, since I’m here, | 其实 我在这里 |
[17:33] | maybe I could help the investigation. | 说不定还能帮助调查 |
[17:36] | She is the one that helped find the lead that got us here. | 是她帮我们找线索找到这里来的 |
[17:47] | You said you thought Ms. Sinclair | 你说你认为辛克莱尔女士 |
[17:49] | was being targeted by this alien | 被这个外星人盯上 |
[17:51] | because she was a diamond broker? | 是因为她是钻石代理商 |
[17:59] | It’s a hidden door. | 这是暗门 |
[18:00] | That’s a good find, don’t you think, Alex? | 重要发现 是吧 艾丽克斯 |
[18:02] | Nice work, Kara. | 干得好 卡拉 |
[18:05] | This looks like this could be, I don’t know, | 这看上去像… 不清楚… |
[18:07] | like, an acid, or maybe even venom, | 一种酸 甚至毒液 |
[18:09] | given the alien we’re looking for. | 因为我们找的是个外星人 |
[18:11] | Could you run it for trace radioactivity? Perhaps to track it? | 你能给它做放射性追踪吗 跟踪它 |
[18:15] | How did you know we could do that? | 你怎么知道我们可以做这个 |
[18:16] | Winn, always bragging about how he did things. | 温 他经常拿他做的事吹牛 |
[18:20] | Off the record, of course. | 当然了 是私底下 |
[18:23] | Couldn’t you get Brainy to scan it? | 能让布莱尼扫描吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[18:27] | – Agent Dox. – Yes, Director Danvers? | -多克斯特工 -是 丹弗斯局长 |
[18:30] | Is that music? Where are you? | 那是音乐吗 你在哪 |
[18:32] | I am at the party we discussed. | 我在我们讨论过的派对上 |
[18:35] | It was called for happy hour. | 叫做快乐时光 |
[18:36] | And I haven’t yet conversed | 我还没跟那个 |
[18:38] | with the person we spoke about earlier. | 之前我们提到的人说上话 |
[18:41] | Hey! This is my jam. Stop talking to yourself and dance. | 太疯狂了 别自言自语了 跳舞吧 |
[18:46] | Also, it might be difficult for me to extricate myself at the moment. | 而且我暂时很难脱身 |
[18:49] | Okay, well, stay put. We’re coming to you. | 好吧 待着别动 我们过来 |
[18:51] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[18:54] | Why are you smiling like that? | 你笑什么 |
[18:55] | You said “We.” | 你说”我们” |
[18:57] | Of course you did, | 当然了 |
[18:59] | ’cause Brainy’s at Nia’s and J’onn will fly us there. | 因为布莱尼在尼娅那里 荣要带我们飞过去 |
[19:05] | Anthony Stuart, the Director of Alien Affairs was murdered today. | 安东尼·斯图尔特 外星事务部部长今日被杀 |
[19:09] | You have an update from Haley | 哈雷告诉你 |
[19:10] | about this alien menace that killed him? | 这个外星杀手的消息了吗 |
[19:12] | The DEO’s following all leads. | 超查部正全力调查 |
[19:14] | Please remind the colonel | 请提醒上校 |
[19:15] | this is why our new initiative is so important. | 这正是我们的新法案如此重要的原因 |
[19:18] | And these Lockwood protests, | 针对洛克伍德的抗议 |
[19:22] | they’re starting to become a nuisance. | 变得越来越麻烦了 |
[19:25] | I think it’s time we did something about him. | 我们该对他采取行动了 |
[19:27] | I’ll bring you options tonight, sir. | 我今晚告诉您可选方案 长官 |
[19:36] | Brainy? | 布莱尼 |
[19:39] | You guys see him? | 你们看见他了吗 |
[19:42] | That’s a negative. | 没有 |
[19:43] | Alex? How’ve you been, stranger? | 艾丽克斯 你好吗 陌生人 |
[19:48] | It’s Becca. We had drinks. | 我是贝卡 我们喝过酒的 |
[19:51] | Twice. | 两次 |
[19:52] | Becca. Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry I never called you. | 贝卡 天啊 抱歉我没给你打电话 |
[19:55] | I… My life has just… It’s been so crazy. | 我… 我的生活… 太不可思议了 |
[19:58] | It happens. Wanna grab a drink? | 总有这种时候的 想喝一杯吗 |
[20:00] | Um, you know what? Actually, I have to… | 但是… 其实我得… |
[20:02] | Come on, don’t tell me you don’t have time to at least catch up. | 拜托 你不会连叙叙旧的时间都没有吧 |
[20:05] | Go, go, catch up. We’ll find him. | 去吧 叙叙旧 我们会找到他的 |
[20:07] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 那好 行啊 |
[20:09] | It seems like she didn’t need a wing-woman. | 看样子她不需要姐妹了 |
[20:16] | Paris, here we come. | 巴黎 我们来了 |
[20:18] | And not a moment too soon. | 正是时候 |
[20:30] | I heard your call to arms and, | 我听到了你战斗的号召 |
[20:34] | I’m really proud of you, George. | 我很为你骄傲 乔治 |
[20:35] | The Children of Liberty are out there | 自由之子正在 |
[20:37] | searching for that alien killer. | 搜索那个外星杀手 |
[20:39] | I’m just not sure what to do next. | 我不知道接下来该做什么 |
[20:41] | You gotta take care of it publicly. | 这事你要公开解决 |
[20:44] | People have to know that it’s us. | 人们必须知道是我们的功劳 |
[20:47] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我行不行 |
[20:48] | George, I know what it’s like to be scared. All of us do. | 乔治 我知道害怕的感觉 我们都知道 |
[20:52] | But then, then an opportunity can present itself, | 但突然有个机会出现在你面前 |
[20:57] | and like a switch, | 就像打开了开关 |
[21:00] | your whole world changes. | 你的整个世界就改变了 |
[21:01] | And you find clarity | 一切都清楚了 |
[21:04] | and focus, and strength | 你找到了目标 |
[21:07] | like you’ve never known. | 和你从未感知过的力量 |
[21:10] | So what I need you to do is just look out for that opportunity | 我需要你做的就是寻找那个机会 |
[21:14] | and trust it. | 相信它 |
[21:18] | And you will take it. | 然后抓住这个机会 |
[21:26] | I don’t think he’s here. | 他应该不在这里 |
[21:28] | I am right here. | 我就在这里 |
[21:35] | Brainy? What are you doing in the closet? | 布莱尼 你在柜子里干什么 |
[21:37] | I just escaped Yvette, Nia’s roommate. | 我刚躲开伊薇特 尼娅的室友 |
[21:40] | Apparently, every song is her jam. | 显然 每首歌都令她疯狂 |
[21:44] | Do you have the samples? | 你有样本吗 |
[21:48] | This will take a few minutes. | 这需要几分钟 |
[21:57] | Well, you go. I’ll stay here. | 你快去吧 我在这里等着 |
[22:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:05] | Yeah. Come sit. | 没事 过来坐 |
[22:08] | You’re gonna get through this, you know. | 你会渡过难关的 |
[22:09] | Just go easy on yourself. | 别对自己那么严厉 |
[22:12] | – And you have me. – You don’t know how much I appreciate that. | -你还有我在身边 -你不知道我有多感激 |
[22:16] | Just… | 只要 |
[22:19] | think about how much your mother loved you. | 想想你母亲多爱你 |
[22:22] | And what she would’ve wanted for you. | 想想她会希望你怎么做 |
[22:24] | And try to honor that. | 努力实现她的愿望 |
[22:27] | She would want me to dream. | 她会希望我去运用梦境 |
[22:31] | But my sister… | 但是我姐 |
[22:32] | You can’t let her stop you from embracing your destiny. | 你不能让她阻止你接受命运的安排 |
[22:36] | I hid who I was for far too long because of my family. | 我因为家庭隐藏了太久自己的真实身份 |
[22:39] | Even Alex didn’t think it was a good idea at first. | 艾丽克斯一开始都不赞成我公开身份 |
[22:42] | At least now she knows everything and supports you. | 至少她现在知道真相并且支持你 |
[22:46] | Actually, um, | 实际上 |
[22:49] | Alex doesn’t know I’m Supergirl anymore. | 艾丽克斯不知道我是超女了 |
[22:54] | She had her mind wiped to protect her. | 为了保护她 她被消除了记忆 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:00] | But I can’t let that stop | 但是我不能因此 |
[23:02] | me from helping the people that need my help | 不去帮助需要帮助的人 |
[23:04] | and doing the good that I can do. | 不去做做力所能及的好事 |
[23:08] | And you could do a lot of good, too. | 你也可以做许多好事 |
[23:13] | You’re part of my family now. | 你现在是我家庭的一份子 |
[23:15] | And all heroes are welcome. | 我们欢迎所有英雄 |
[23:20] | So catch me up. The FBI must | 跟我说说 联调局一定 |
[23:22] | be crazy with all the stuff that’s happening. | 对最近发生的事感到很头疼 |
[23:25] | And your adoption, tell me you | 还有领养的事 告诉我 |
[23:26] | have a kid and that’s your excuse for not calling. | 你是因为家里有小孩所以没联系我 |
[23:28] | A kid? Um, not yet. | 小孩 不 我还没有 |
[23:31] | Sorry. I know how excited you were about it. | 对不起 你之前听上去很激动 |
[23:34] | Yeah, I was. I, uh, guess I kind of dropped the ball. | 是的 但是我大概突然断了念想 |
[23:37] | Then, pick it back up. | 那就重新拾起来 |
[23:41] | Um, will you excuse me? My friends, they need me. | 对不起 我的朋友需要我 |
[23:45] | I really am sorry that I didn’t call. | 我很抱歉没有联系你 |
[23:49] | – What did you find? – No radiation signature. | -你发现了什么 -没有辐射特征 |
[23:51] | But I did find human DNA in the sample. | 但是我在样本中发现了人类基因 |
[23:54] | – It’s another victim? – I would assume. | -另一个受害者 -我觉得是的 |
[23:56] | I found a match for the DNA in CODIS. Pamela Ferrer. | 联合基因索引系统有匹配 是帕梅拉·费勒 |
[23:59] | But according to NCPD, she’s yet to be reported as missing. | 但纳市警局说 她还没有被报告失踪 |
[24:03] | Do you have an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[24:05] | Is a Klaramarian yellow? | 克拉拉马里人是黄色的吗 |
[24:07] | I, uh, think that means yes. | 我觉得他是想说有地址 |
[24:10] | Yes, obviously. | 是的 我当然有 |
[24:12] | Her home is actually just a few blocks away. | 她的家其实就在几个街区之外 |
[24:14] | We should move out. | 我们应该准备行动 |
[24:16] | No, no, no, no. Brainy and I will move out. | 不 不 布莱尼和我会准备行动 |
[24:18] | But that was so fun, seeing you in action at the crime scene. | 但是看你们在犯罪现场行动太有意思了 |
[24:21] | Kara, it could be dangerous. | 卡拉 那会很危险 |
[24:23] | Think of it as a ride-along, | 把它想成顺风车 |
[24:25] | the press tagging along | 媒体跟去现场 |
[24:27] | to see how the government protects the city. | 看政府如何保卫城市 |
[24:28] | Yeah, I’ll come along, too. | 没错 我也一起去 |
[24:30] | – All right, well, just stick together. – Sure. | -好的 一起行动就行 -没问题 |
[24:39] | Pamela Ferrer, are you here? | 帕梅拉·费勒 你在吗 |
[24:42] | This is the FBI. | 我们是联调局 |
[24:45] | Pamela? | 帕梅拉 |
[24:47] | I’m Pamela Ferrer. Is there a problem? | 我是帕梅拉·费勒 有什么问题吗 |
[24:49] | Yes, there is very much a problem. | 是的 有重大的问题 |
[24:53] | – Brainy! – Pamela Ferrer’s DNA | -布莱尼 -帕梅拉·费勒的基因 |
[24:55] | was commingled with the alien venom we found. | 和我们发现的外星毒液混合在一起 |
[24:57] | They were linked. Mandating contact. | 他们互相联系 无法分割 |
[25:00] | She should not be alive, let alone unharmed. | 她不可能还活着 更不用说没被伤害 |
[25:03] | With Valentine’s Day, | 情人节这天 |
[25:03] | I must’ve been more preoccupied than I thought. | 我本该更专注于大脑思维 |
[25:05] | Because the only logical conclusion is that snake | 因为唯一合理的解释就是那条蛇 |
[25:07] | didn’t morph into that creature I showed you, | 没有变成我给你看的那个生物 |
[25:10] | but rather it merged with that woman. | 而是和那个女人结合了 |
[25:12] | – The alien is a symbiote? – Yes. | -那个外星生物是共生体 -没错 |
[25:14] | I am 98.9% certain that | 我98.9%肯定 |
[25:17] | she is the beast we’re looking for. | 她是我们要找的怪物 |
[25:25] | Make that 100%. | 我现在完全肯定 |
[25:27] | Pamela, we just want to help. | 帕梅拉 我们想帮你 |
[25:29] | There is something inside you making you do this. | 你身体里有东西让你这么做 |
[25:31] | – If you try to fight it– – Fight it? | -如果你试着反击 -反击 |
[25:33] | Why would I fight it? | 我为什么要反击 |
[25:34] | This is the most powerful I have ever felt. | 这是我感受过最强大的力量 |
[25:38] | And I am not Pamela. | 我的名字不是帕梅拉 |
[25:40] | We are Menagerie. | 我们是梅纳热里 |
[25:50] | – I hate snakes. – Kara, run! | -我恨蛇 -卡拉快跑 |
[25:57] | Kara! No! | 卡拉 不 |
[26:01] | Come. | 回来吧 |
[26:05] | – Are you okay? – It’s totally fine. She missed me. | -你没事吧 -完全没事 她没咬中 |
[26:12] | I’m fine. I told you. It just ripped my jacket. | 我没事 告诉过你了 它只扯破了外衣 |
[26:15] | I found these. Full of jewels and money. | 我发现了这些 装满了珠宝和钱财 |
[26:18] | It would appear Pamela Ferrer is a jewel thief. | 看起来帕梅拉·费勒是个珠宝大盗 |
[26:21] | Likely accomplice to our first victim. | 很可能是第一个受害者的同伙 |
[26:24] | Okay, so the hearts were | 好的 所以心脏是 |
[26:25] | for the symbiote and the jewels were for her. | 共生体喜欢的 而珠宝是她喜欢的 |
[26:27] | Now that we know the symbiote’s human counterpart, | 现在我们知道了共生体的人形态 |
[26:29] | we can track her. | 我们就可以追踪她 |
[26:31] | Okay, Brainy, you get back to the DEO, | 好的 布莱尼 你回超查部 |
[26:33] | use your facial algorithm to find her and then | 用人脸识别系统找她 |
[26:35] | I’ll meet you back there after I take Kara home. | 我送卡拉回家后过去找你 |
[26:37] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我告诉你 我没事 |
[26:39] | I am tougher than you think I am. | 我比你想的要坚强 |
[26:41] | Look, I would never forgive myself | 听着 如果你有什么闪失 |
[26:43] | if something happened to you. | 我不会原谅我自己 |
[26:45] | Kara, you’re the most important person | 卡拉 你是这世上对我来说 |
[26:46] | in the world to me. | 最重要的人 |
[26:48] | Hey, your safety is my number one priority. | 我最看重的就是你的安全 |
[26:50] | Nothing comes before that. | 没有事情比那更重要 |
[26:54] | Uh, you know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说的没错 |
[26:55] | I do feel a little shaky. | 我的确感觉有点害怕 |
[26:57] | – I’ll take her home. – Okay. | -我带她回家 -好的 |
[26:59] | Thanks, J’onn. | 谢谢 荣恩 |
[27:04] | All right, sweep this place. | 好的 打扫干净这里 |
[27:05] | Leave a patrol. If she comes back, I wanna know about it. | 留下巡逻队 她回来了就向我报告 |
[27:21] | The government wants to partner with me | 政府想要和我合作 |
[27:22] | in my research into making humans super. | 一起研究如何让人类拥有超能力 |
[27:30] | Lena, I know how much your research means to you, | 莉娜 我知道你的研究对你意味重大 |
[27:33] | which is why I can’t fathom why | 所以我才无法理解 |
[27:35] | you would want to share it with the government. | 你为什么想要和政府共享研究成果 |
[27:38] | I thought you supported my work. | 我以为你支持我的工作 |
[27:40] | Look, I know that I said that I understand | 听着 我知道我说过能理解 |
[27:41] | this moral gray area that you’re treading on. | 你所涉足的道德灰色地带 |
[27:46] | But if you share your research with the government, | 但如果你和政府分享你的研究 |
[27:49] | they’re gonna militarize it. | 他们就会把它军事化 |
[27:52] | And who knows what kind of chaos that can create. | 谁知道那会造成什么样的混乱呢 |
[27:56] | I know I said that I’d try | 我知道我说过会努力 |
[27:57] | to understand your point of view. | 理解你的观点 |
[27:59] | But I don’t know if I can on this one. | 但我不知道在这件事上能不能做到 |
[28:06] | Are you saying that forgiving me | 你是说 原谅我 |
[28:10] | and us trying again was a mistake? | 以及我们再试试看是个错误吗 |
[28:12] | No, no, no, I’m… No, no, no. There’s no mistakes. | 不不不 我… 不不不 没有错误 |
[28:14] | No, I love you. | 不 我爱你 |
[28:17] | And you love me. | 你也爱我 |
[28:19] | But I also know you and I know that you’re better than this. | 但我也了解你 我知道你不是那种人 |
[28:24] | I will not allow you to judge me | 我不会允许你看低我 |
[28:25] | for my using my science for the betterment of humanity. | 我可是在用科学追求人类进步 |
[28:29] | That’s fair. Okay. | 有道理 好吧 |
[28:31] | You’re right and I don’t want to judge. | 你是对的 我也不想看低你 |
[28:33] | But to be straightforward, I am never | 但坦率说 我从来没有 |
[28:36] | going to agree with you | 打算同意你 |
[28:37] | sharing your research with the government. | 去和政府分享你的研究 |
[28:41] | And I think that that could destroy us. | 我觉得那会毁了我们 |
[28:47] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 |
[28:53] | I think you should leave. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[29:01] | So that’s it then? | 所以就这样吗 |
[29:06] | It was always inevitable, wasn’t it? | 总是不可避免 不是吗 |
[29:14] | Frank, stop the car. | 弗兰克 停车 |
[29:51] | Girl, are you okay? | 孩子 你没事吧 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:55] | Just a bad dream. | 做了个噩梦而已 |
[29:56] | I liked it better when you stayed up all night. | 我更喜欢你整夜不睡觉的时候 |
[29:58] | Now help me clean this up. I’m not doing this work by myself. | 帮我清理一下吧 我不是一个人在工作 |
[30:02] | We tried, but I can’t work with Alex. | 我们试过 但我没法和艾丽克斯一起工作 |
[30:05] | Not as Supergirl or as Kara. | 以超女或卡拉的身份都不行 |
[30:07] | She got spooked. That doesn’t mean she didn’t enjoy | 她吓了一跳 那并不意味着她不喜欢 |
[30:09] | working with you before that. | 在那之前和你一起工作 |
[30:10] | When she thought I was bit by that snake… | 在她以为我被那条蛇咬了的时候 |
[30:14] | I’ve seen that look in her eyes a million times. | 我在她眼睛里看到过无数次那种样子 |
[30:17] | It’s love, but it’s also deep fear. | 那是爱 但也是深深的恐惧 |
[30:20] | That’s the depth of love | 那就是爱的深度 |
[30:21] | we have for the people we care about the most. | 是我们对最在乎的人才拥有的 |
[30:23] | But it’s a problem when that love stops someone | 但问题是爱会阻碍某人 |
[30:25] | from going after what they want for themselves. | 去追求自己想要的东西 |
[30:28] | And you think that’s what Alex does for you? | 你觉得艾丽克斯为你这么做了吗 |
[30:33] | Remember when she said she felt like her life was on pause | 还记得她说过她觉得自己的生活停滞不前 |
[30:35] | and she didn’t know why? | 并且不知道原因吗 |
[30:37] | And she couldn’t figure out what was holding her back. | 她搞不清楚是什么阻碍了她 |
[30:39] | It’s me. I’m what’s holding her back. | 是我 是我阻碍了她 |
[30:44] | She was doing so well this summer, | 今年夏天她做得那么好 |
[30:46] | she was dating again, she was moving forward with the adoption, | 她又开始约会了 她在推进收养计划 |
[30:50] | and then that Kryptonite bomb hit | 然后那颗氪石炸弹砸下来了 |
[30:52] | and she dropped everything to take care of me. | 她放弃了一切来照顾我 |
[30:55] | Look, please don’t blame yourself for that. | 听着 别为此自责 |
[30:57] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[30:59] | Alex isn’t pursuing her dreams | 艾丽克斯没去追求她的梦想 |
[31:01] | because she’s so focused on protecting me. | 是因为她太过专注于保护我 |
[31:04] | And now that her mind is wiped, | 现在她的记忆被抹去了 |
[31:07] | now that she doesn’t remember her sister is Supergirl, | 她不记得超女是她的妹妹 |
[31:11] | she’s finally free of that. | 她终于能解脱了 |
[31:15] | But not if I work with her as Kara. | 但我作为卡拉和她一起工作就不行了 |
[31:18] | Oh, man. I feel like this mind wipe has hurt our family | 我觉得这次记忆消除对我们家庭的伤害 |
[31:21] | in so many more ways than we could ever foresee. | 比我们能预料到的方式还要多 |
[31:24] | Maybe this is what’s best for her. | 或许这对她来说就是最好的 |
[31:27] | Alex wants a baby, she wants a partner | 艾丽克斯想要一个孩子和一个伴侣 |
[31:31] | and now she’s finally free to pursue that. | 现在她终于能自由地追求了 |
[31:33] | And no, I won’t get to work with her, but… | 我不会和她一起工作 但… |
[31:37] | I’ll still have my sister. | 我还是拥有我姐姐 |
[31:41] | And I’ll still have you. | 我还是拥有你 |
[31:45] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[31:46] | Oh, my God, all these agents are dead. The tip was right. | 我的天 这些特工都死了 提醒是对的 |
[31:50] | Spread out. See if that alien’s still here. | 分头行动 看看那个外星人还在不在 |
[31:54] | I hope it’s not still here. | 我希望它已经不在了 |
[32:02] | All the loot is gone. They took everything. | 所有战利品都不见了 他们什么都拿走了 |
[32:06] | That’s what humans on this planet always do. | 这个星球上的人一直都这么做 |
[32:12] | Heart Association’s Masquerade Ball. | 心脏协会的化妆舞会 |
[32:16] | It’s time for me to start rebuilding my net worth. | 是时候开始重建我的净值了 |
[32:21] | She’s heading to the Heart Association Masquerade Ball downtown. | 她要去市中心的爱心协会化妆舞会 |
[32:24] | I’ll send the video. | 我会把录像发过去 |
[32:25] | I’ll send this out to my father’s networks | 我会把这个发给我父亲的网络 |
[32:26] | so they can get there and kill that thing. | 这样他们就可以去那里杀了那东西 |
[32:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:53] | I’ve always had a thing for a man with a diamond watch. | 我一直都喜欢戴钻石表的男人 |
[33:12] | Love your necklace. | 喜欢你的项链 |
[33:14] | Hey! Every human, get out now! | 所有人 现在都出去 |
[33:18] | We’re gonna kill that alien. | 我们要杀了那个外星人 |
[33:20] | You know it’s rude to yell at people. | 吼别人很不礼貌 |
[33:32] | You found her. | 你发现了她 |
[33:33] | Not me. The Children of Liberty. | 不是我 是自由之子 |
[33:36] | They just uploaded footage of Menagerie | 他们刚刚上传了梅纳热里的镜头 |
[33:37] | at the National City Heart Association Masquerade Ball, | 在纳欣诺市爱心协会化妆舞会上 |
[33:41] | which I must say is ironic. | 这真是太讽刺了 |
[33:44] | Have a team meet me at the van. | 让一支队伍在车上和我碰面 |
[33:46] | Last thing this city needs is a live slaughter. | 这座城市最不需要的就是活生生的屠杀 |
[33:48] | Girl, that Ball is right around the corner. | 孩子 那个舞会要开始了 |
[33:53] | This neighborhood has really gone to the pits. | 这地方真的很差劲了 |
[33:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[34:03] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[34:07] | Children of Liberty, stand down. | 自由之子 放下武器 |
[34:10] | Stand down! | 放下武器 |
[34:26] | Menagerie. | 梅纳热里 |
[34:39] | You should have better taste than to protect those people. | 你应该有别的乐趣 而不是保护那些人 |
[34:42] | I protect everyone. | 我保护每个人 |
[34:45] | Your loss. Literally. | 真的是你的损失 |
[35:04] | – That was amazing! – I saw it in a dream. | -真不可思议 -我在梦里见过它 |
[35:12] | Probably should’ve seen that, too. | 可能本该也见过那个 |
[35:13] | Alex could use your help inside. I’ll deal with her. | 你可以去里面帮艾丽克斯 我来对付她 |
[35:24] | However many symbeasts you unleash, | 无论你释放出多少共生兽 |
[35:26] | I have the power to stop them. | 我都有能力阻止它们 |
[35:28] | You Kryptonians think you’re so powerful on your own. | 你们氪星人以为自己足够强大 |
[35:30] | You know nothing of the symbioses | 你对于在一个团队中所产生的 |
[35:32] | that comes from being part of a team. | 互利共生关系一无所知 |
[35:41] | – There she is. – Let’s get her. | -她在那里 -我们抓住她吧 |
[35:43] | Don’t kill her. She’s disabled. I can bring her in. | 别杀她 她已失去能力 我可以制服她 |
[35:46] | No! | 不 |
[35:59] | We protected the humans of this city by killing a monster. | 我们杀掉了怪物 保护了这个城市的人民 |
[36:04] | Yeah! | 对 |
[36:06] | Not even Supergirl could do that. | 即使是超女都做不到这点 |
[36:08] | – Liberty! – Liberty! | -自由 -自由 |
[36:11] | – Liberty! – Director? | -自由 -局长 |
[36:13] | These officers will take it from here. | 这些警官会处理之后的事 |
[36:15] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[36:17] | The alien inside her was killed, | 她体内的外星人已死 |
[36:18] | so she no longer poses a threat. | 所以她不再是个威胁 |
[36:20] | The president wants her made an example of. | 总统想把她作为例子 |
[36:22] | Sent to prison, instead of some black ops site | 把她关进监狱 而不是什么秘密行动基地 |
[36:24] | where no one can see her. | 没人会再看见她 |
[36:25] | Should the FBI be making a statement to the press? | 联调局需要向媒体发表篇声明吗 |
[36:28] | Let them know that the Children of Liberty | 让他们知道自由之子 |
[36:29] | actually made this whole thing harder? | 真的让这次行动更艰难 |
[36:31] | We spent more time protecting them than stopping her. | 我们花更多时间保护他们而不是去阻止她 |
[36:34] | Well, then we’d have to give credit to Supergirl. | 那我们就得把功劳归于超女 |
[36:36] | Oh, you think that would make things better with that crowd? | 你觉得这会让那群人消停些吗 |
[36:39] | It should’ve been us, Director. Without any assist. | 这应该靠我们自己 局长 不用任何帮助 |
[36:43] | Supergirl is not the enemy, Colonel. | 超女不是敌人 上校 |
[36:44] | Yeah, but we have to start handling these aliens on our own. | 但是我们必须靠自己处理这些外星人了 |
[36:47] | I’ll update you tomorrow on the president’s plan to get us there. | 明天我会告诉你总统的计划 |
[36:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[36:53] | I thought we were done with the Children of Liberty. | 我以为我们解决了自由之子 |
[36:56] | They took credit for this win but the truth will prevail. | 他们将胜利归功于己 但是真相会大白于天下 |
[36:59] | I’m sorry you can’t be down there with your sister. | 很遗憾你不能与你姐姐在一起 |
[37:01] | We’re still on the same team, | 我们仍是同一队伍 |
[37:03] | just from a distance. | 只是离的远些 |
[37:07] | Nice suit. | 衣服不错 |
[37:10] | It was my mother’s. | 这是我妈妈的 |
[37:11] | And you were right, you know. | 你是对的 |
[37:13] | I honored her by fighting tonight. | 今晚我为她而战 |
[37:17] | You do realize you could’ve gotten yourself killed. | 你是知道你可能会死的 |
[37:19] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | -当然 -那就好 |
[37:22] | Yeah, there was, um, | 有很多 |
[37:24] | there was a lot that I should’ve seen coming. | 有很多事我都能预见的 |
[37:27] | Your powers give you the potential to be a great hero. | 你的超能力让你有成为伟大英雄的潜力 |
[37:31] | But you still have to learn how to control them. | 但你仍然需要学习控制超能力 |
[37:34] | So get to work. | 好好练习 |
[37:42] | So… | 那 |
[37:44] | – Brainy. – Yes, it is. | -布莱尼 -正是 |
[37:46] | Look what he brought me. | 看看他给我带了什么 |
[37:49] | Uh, yes, well, technically, | 严格地讲 |
[37:51] | I did give Yvette that heart-shaped box. | 我没有给伊薇特那个爱心盒子 |
[37:54] | – It wasn’t actually meant for her. – It’s fine, Brainy. | -那不是给她的 -没关系 布莱尼 |
[37:57] | I don’t need chocolates from you. | 我不需要你的巧克力 |
[38:01] | What I need is for you to help me train. | 我需要你帮我训练 |
[38:05] | Oh, try the coconut. | 尝尝这个椰子味的 |
[38:07] | It’s the best one. | 最好吃的 |
[38:10] | So, it seems all Valentine’s candy | 看起来所有情人节糖果 |
[38:13] | goes to 80% off | 在午夜过后 |
[38:15] | after midnight. | 都打八折了 |
[38:16] | Whoa! You shouldn’t have. | 你不用买的 |
[38:19] | But I’m glad you did. | 但我很高兴你买了 |
[38:22] | Hey, I, uh… | 我 |
[38:25] | I wanted to apologize about before. | 我想为之前的事道歉 |
[38:28] | I just felt like this trigger went off | 当我以为我看到你受伤时 |
[38:31] | when I thought I saw you get hurt. | 我觉得我就不受控了 |
[38:33] | I’m sure it was scary. | 我想你肯定很害怕 |
[38:34] | But all it did was just tear your jacket. | 但那只是割破了你的上衣 |
[38:37] | And look, I know this is the first time that you and I | 听着 你知道这是你我第一次 |
[38:39] | have been in a situation like this before, | 经历刚刚那种情况 |
[38:42] | but I think my go-to response is just | 但是我第一反应就是 |
[38:45] | protect anybody that I see that’s in trouble. | 保护我觉得有困难的人 |
[38:47] | Whether they want me to or not. | 不管他们到底想不想我帮 |
[38:50] | But I realize that, you know, | 但我意识到 |
[38:52] | the person that I most often | 我常常会忘记 |
[38:55] | forget to protect is me. | 保护我自己 |
[38:59] | Well, trust me, I won’t be tagging along | 相信我 我不会再跟着 |
[39:02] | for any crime scene investigations anymore. | 去犯罪现场调查了 |
[39:05] | No, no, no, it’s not you. | 不不不 这不是你的错 |
[39:07] | I need to start trusting that people can also protect themselves. | 我要开始相信人们可以保护自己 |
[39:12] | You know, that way I can just | 这样我就可以 |
[39:13] | start focusing my energy into the things that I want. | 把精力集中在我想做的事情上 |
[39:17] | And… I’m finally ready. | 现在 我终于准备好了 |
[39:22] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[39:23] | ‘Cause I got that girl | 因为我帮你要到了 |
[39:25] | from Nia’s party’s number for you. | 尼娅派对上那个女孩的电话 |
[39:29] | Becca, that’s her name. | 贝卡 这是她的名字 |
[39:34] | But… I’m gonna call her. | 我会打给她的 |
[39:38] | And then I’m just gonna start | 然后我要开始 |
[39:38] | pushing play on all the things that I wanna do. | 去做所有我想做的事情 |
[39:41] | And I’m gonna finish that adoption portfolio | 我要去填完收养文件 |
[39:45] | and submit the forms. | 提交表单 |
[39:48] | I can cheers to that. | 我对此表示祝贺 |
[39:50] | Oh, yes. | 祝贺祝贺 |
[40:06] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[40:15] | Did you find something? | 找到什么了吗 |
[40:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[40:17] | The Patriot Act only protects human life from acts of terrorism. | 《爱国者法案》只保护人类生命不受恐怖主义伤害 |
[40:21] | Lockwood can’t be charged under it. | 洛克伍德不能被起诉 |
[40:27] | Get the White House counsel to sign off now. | 让白宫法律顾问马上签字 |
[40:30] | 纳欣诺市 男子中央监狱 | |
[40:39] | I wasn’t afraid. | 我不怕 |
[40:42] | Today is a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[40:43] | The Children of Liberty protected the citizens of National City | 自由之子保护了纳市市民 |
[40:47] | against a murderous alien, and the President of the United States | 不受残暴的外星人伤害 美国总统 |
[40:51] | finally understands that our one mission | 终于理解了我们的唯一要务 |
[40:55] | is to safeguard human life. | 就是保护人类 |
[40:57] | So I stand before you now, a free man, | 我在此 作为一个自由的人 |
[41:00] | ready to continue to serve this great nation. | 准备继续服务这个伟大的国家 |
[41:05] | Thank you for your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[41:11] | Letter for you. | 给你的信 |
[41:16] | – From who? – Manchester Black. | -谁寄的 -曼彻斯特·布莱克 |