时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Cheers! | 感谢 |
[00:16] | You work in the prison. | 你在监狱工作 |
[00:18] | – Your name’s Danny. – What did you say? | -你的名字叫丹尼 -你说什么 |
[00:21] | Do you like surprises, Danny? | 你喜欢惊喜吗 丹尼 |
[00:27] | No, wait! | 不要 住手 |
[00:35] | Hot off the laser jet. | 刚从打印机里出来的 |
[00:39] | Let me guess, this is your sixth article | 让我猜猜 这是在洛克伍德出狱后 |
[00:41] | on Lockwood since he got out of prison? | 你写的第六篇关于他的文章 |
[00:45] | – New angle? – Nope. | -新角度吗 -不是 |
[00:46] | But people need to be reminded, you know, | 但是人们需要时刻被提醒着 |
[00:49] | that… that he’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人凶手 |
[00:50] | There’s that. | 是这样没错 |
[00:52] | Feels like I’m screaming into the void, but… | 感觉我是在对空呼喊 但是… |
[00:55] | You wanna save that void screaming until after we eat? | 你想要把空喊留到我们吃饭之后吗 |
[00:58] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[01:00] | Lunch… Oh, my God, lunch. I totally forgot. | 午餐 我的天啊 午餐 我完全忘了 |
[01:03] | – Bad! Kara is so bad– – Okay, you’re embarrassing. | -坏坏 卡拉太坏了 -别这样 太丢人了 |
[01:06] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[01:08] | Are we still on for the, um, research trip? | 我们还去外出取材吗 |
[01:14] | Things have been so busy with all the Lockwood stuff | 最近因为洛克伍德的事太忙了 |
[01:16] | that I totally forgot we have an appointment | 我完全忘了和市审计员 |
[01:19] | with the city auditor. | 有过约定 |
[01:23] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -真对不起 -没事 |
[01:25] | You’re only human. | 你也不过是个凡人 |
[01:27] | Uh, I’ll call you later. | 我等下给你打电话 |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:32] | Well, I guess I’ll get a move on, too. I… | 我想我也该走了 我… |
[01:36] | Work has been crazy | 工作真是太忙了 |
[01:37] | with Lena moving into the DEO this week. It’s… | 莉娜这周要进驻超查部 简直… |
[01:41] | – That was… I’m sorry. – It’s fine. I… | -真对不起 -没事 我… |
[01:45] | No kid gloves needed. Thanks. | 不需要这么小心翼翼的 谢了 |
[01:48] | Okay, I’ll see you soon? | 好吧 那我们改天再见 |
[01:51] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[01:55] | This came from a friend at NCU | 这个来自我纳欣诺大学的一个朋友 |
[01:57] | who applied for like a medical study | 他几个月前申请了一项 |
[01:58] | a few months ago. | 医学研究 |
[02:00] | He didn’t get picked up, but… | 他没有被选中 但是… |
[02:05] | That address is to an L-Corp subsidiary. | 那个地址属于L公司的一家子公司 |
[02:07] | I know you said that my source | 我知道你说过 |
[02:08] | for that last article was wrong, but | 我上一篇文章的来源有误 但是 |
[02:11] | you think it’s worth taking a second look? | 你觉得值得再调查一下吗 |
[02:13] | Did I cover okay about training and everything? | 打着外出的幌子去训练 我这谎撒得怎么样 |
[02:16] | – Did I blow it? – No, no! | -我露馅了吗 -没有 没有 |
[02:18] | I’m still getting used to the lying to Alex, too. | 我也在适应对艾丽克斯撒谎呢 |
[02:20] | And don’t worry, | 别担心了 |
[02:21] | you’ll get better at the whole “sneaking out” thing. | 你会对偷跑出去这种事越来越熟悉的 |
[02:23] | The key is subtlety. | 关键在于轻描淡写 |
[02:29] | Case in point. | 例子来了 |
[02:30] | Hi, Brainy. | 你好 布莱尼 |
[02:31] | It’s Barney. | 是巴尼 |
[02:33] | – Barney? – Yes, Barney. | -巴尼 -是的 巴尼 |
[02:37] | Thought it best we keep a low profile, | 我想着最好低调一点 |
[02:38] | considering where we’re going. | 考虑到我们要去的地方 |
[02:46] | Welcome to the Fortress of Solitude. | 欢迎来到孤独堡垒 |
[02:58] | I mean, it sure beats the hell out of your loft. | 反正是比你那小公寓好多了 |
[03:01] | Hey! That place is rent-controlled. | 那地方是受租金管制的 |
[03:03] | And this works great for training. | 这里用来训练非常好 |
[03:05] | Plus, you have Kelex, too. | 再说 你还有凯里克斯 |
[03:07] | I did not know we would be receiving guests. | 我不知道咱们要接待客人 |
[03:10] | You have a robot? | 你还有个机器人 |
[03:12] | Caretaker Android Mark IV | 机器人管家马克五号 |
[03:14] | with many other functions. | 有着多样功能 |
[03:16] | Kelex, this is Nia Nal. | 凯里克斯 这是尼娅·纳尔 |
[03:17] | Give her anything she needs. | 满足她的一切需求 |
[03:19] | And I think Lois already introduced you | 我想露易丝已经向你介绍过 |
[03:21] | to Brainy, right? | 布莱尼了 对吗 |
[03:23] | – Hello, Kleenex. -It’s Kelex, Querl. | -你好 凯林尼克斯 -是凯里克斯 奎罗尔 |
[03:27] | Don’t you have to dust the cosmic anvil or something? | 你不需要去打扫宇宙铁砧什么的吗 |
[03:35] | Okay… Holler if you need me. | 好吧 有什么需要就喊我 |
[03:43] | It’s been weeks. | 已经好几周了 |
[03:45] | And now you agree to see me? | 现在你同意见我了 |
[03:47] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[03:50] | Well, let’s just say | 就当是 |
[03:52] | prison has changed me. | 监狱改变了我吧 |
[03:54] | So, be honest… | 说实话 |
[03:58] | Whatcha think of the hair? | 你觉得这发型如何 |
[03:59] | Look, you lost someone. | 你失去了某人 |
[04:02] | I know how that feels. | 我知道那是什么感受 |
[04:04] | Let me help you. | 让我帮助你 |
[04:07] | You think I’m good deep down, eh? | 你觉得我内心深处是个好人吧 |
[04:11] | Well, it’s a bad time to be a good man. | 现在这时代做好人可行不通 |
[04:14] | Take you, for instance. | 就拿你来说 |
[04:15] | If it weren’t for your bloody promise, | 如果不是因为你的誓言 |
[04:17] | I believe you could solve all the worlds problems. | 我想你可以解决世界上所有的问题 |
[04:20] | You just need… motivation. | 你只是需要 动机 |
[04:40] | This is Hat. We go way back. | 这是帽子 我们是老交情了 |
[04:44] | ‘Ello! | 好呀 |
[04:46] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[04:48] | I wanted to thank you in person. | 我想当面谢谢你 |
[04:51] | I was thinking small. | 我之前眼光太狭隘了 |
[04:52] | Hell-bent on getting Lockwood. Petty revenge. | 一心想干掉洛克伍德复仇 |
[04:55] | But I’ve got bigger fish to murder. | 但我有更大的鱼要杀 |
[04:58] | And you can’t stop me, old man. | 你阻止不了我的 老人家 |
[05:00] | Don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[05:01] | Thanks for the chat, mate. | 多谢你来陪我聊天 伙计 |
[05:02] | Cheered me right up. | 让我精神多了 |
[05:11] | Shall I teleport us out, then? | 我这就把咱们传送出去吗 |
[05:13] | Ah, not yet. Gotta make another stop. | 还不行 还得再去一个地方 |
[05:15] | I can’t take us anywhere I haven’t been before. | 我只能送我们去我以前去过的地方 |
[05:18] | We’ll have to do it the hard way. | 眼下只能来硬的了 |
[05:20] | When’s that ever stopped us? | 这对我们来说从来都不是问题 |
[05:27] | All out of guns? | 你没枪了吗 |
[05:28] | Thought you’d like something dashing. | 我以为你会喜欢带劲一点的武器 |
[05:31] | Freeze! Down on the ground! | 不许动 趴下 |
[05:55] | Naughty. | 调皮 |
[06:07] | So, what’s important enough for you | 是什么如此重要 |
[06:08] | to jeopardize our thrilling escape? | 让你拿我们的刺激大逃亡冒险 |
[06:12] | A bloody jacket! Why? | 就一件破外套 为什么 |
[06:15] | It’s dashing. | 带劲啊 |
[06:20] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[06:22] | Who’s Clockwork Orange? | 这发条橙是谁 |
[06:23] | What’s the line? “No man is a failure –“ | 那句话是怎么说的来着 “有朋友的人” |
[06:25] | “…who has friends.” | “都不算失败” |
[06:34] | I thought we captured you. | 你不是被我们抓住了吗 |
[06:36] | She says that was a different Morae. | 她说那是另一个莫拉人 |
[06:38] | They all look alike to you. | 在你眼里都长得一样 |
[06:42] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[06:44] | Nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[06:46] | Menagerie? | 梅纳热里 |
[06:47] | Thought you could cut off the head of the snake. | 你以为砍掉蛇头就能消灭我们 |
[06:50] | We’re tougher than that. | 我们没那么软弱 |
[06:54] | – Let him go. – Why would we? It’s war. | -放开他 -为什么 这是战争 |
[06:57] | You know those alien-hating racists | 你知道那些憎恨外星人的种族主义者 |
[06:59] | been comin’ out their hidey holes? | 都纷纷从洞里冒出头了吗 |
[07:02] | We’re gonna make them dead. | 我们要弄死他们 |
[07:04] | Right then… | 那好 |
[07:06] | Manchester! | 曼彻斯特 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna find them. | 我会把他们找出来 |
[07:12] | Not without me. | 我也一起去 |
[07:23] | You have anticipatory dreams, | 你有预知的梦境 |
[07:26] | I have differential calculus. | 我有微分学 |
[07:29] | Both are predictive, | 两者都有预测性 |
[07:31] | but… | 但是 |
[07:34] | We have to be adaptive, too. | 我们也必须随机应变 |
[07:45] | I learned that from my friend Val. | 这是我从我朋友瓦尔那学到的 |
[07:46] | One of your Legion friends? | 你的军团朋友之一吗 |
[07:49] | So him I’m allowed to know about? | 他的事你就可以告诉我 |
[07:51] | Brainy, you knew one of my descendants in the future, | 布莱尼 你认识我在未来的后裔之一 |
[07:53] | but you won’t tell me a thing about her. | 可你却不告诉我关于她的任何事 |
[07:56] | But if I knew the full scope of what she could do — | 可假如我能全面了解她的能力 |
[07:58] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[08:00] | Yeah, we could create a paradox, | 我们可能引发悖论 |
[08:04] | – destroy the very fabric — – Fabric of space-time. | -毁掉时空的 -时空的结构 |
[08:06] | Where have I heard that before? | 你都说过无数次了 |
[08:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:12] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[08:15] | Pull up the footage. | 把画面调出来 |
[08:17] | This is live. Rio. | 这是直播 在里约 |
[08:22] | We want to send a message. | 我们想发送一条信息 |
[08:23] | Low angle? Are you insane? | 居然仰拍 你疯了吗 |
[08:25] | What? | 什么 |
[08:27] | We are live from a secret army base | 我们正在某秘密军事基地进行直播 |
[08:29] | where mercenaries torture aliens when they get bored. | 这里的雇佣兵无聊时就折磨外星人 |
[08:34] | They killed four of ours, | 他们杀害了我们四个同胞 |
[08:36] | so we killed one, two… | 所以我们杀了他们一个 两个 |
[08:42] | Thirteen of theirs. | 十三个人 |
[08:46] | From now on, | 从现在起 |
[08:47] | we terminate prejudice with extreme prejudice. | 我们以极端偏见终结偏见 |
[08:56] | Like and subscribe! | 点个赞并订阅哦 |
[09:02] | I’ll track them. | 我会追踪到他们 |
[09:03] | Kryptonian technology is far superior to Earth’s. | 氪星科技远先进于地球科技 |
[09:06] | With, of course, the clear exception of Kelex. | 当然 凯里克斯刨除在外 |
[09:09] | I’ve seen hats like that before. | 我见过那种帽子 |
[09:11] | They use Fifth Dimensional energy. | 用的是五维能量 |
[09:13] | Untraceable. | 无法追踪 |
[09:16] | We’re trying to keep up, but they are just moving so fast. | 我们在尽力追捕 可他们实在动作太快 |
[09:19] | Outmatched by a freaking hat. | 居然败给了一顶帽子 |
[09:21] | I’ll talk to the Joint Chiefs, | 我去和联合主席们谈谈 |
[09:23] | see if they want us overseas. | 看他们准不准我们出国 |
[09:24] | I’ll handle that. | 交给我来谈 |
[09:25] | I need to also make sure Ms. Luthor is settled in. | 我还得确定卢瑟女士的实验进展顺利 |
[09:27] | – I can take that off your plate. – Okay. | -这个可以交给我 -好 |
[09:33] | Where’s the gel electrophoresis apparatus? | 凝胶电泳装置在哪 |
[09:36] | That would be in that room, third cabinet on the right. | 在那个房间 右边数第三个柜子 |
[09:39] | Well, this used to be my lab. | 这过去是我的实验室 |
[09:41] | I’m glad it’s in good hands. | 交给你我很放心 |
[09:43] | It’s just for a couple of weeks. | 不过几周而已 |
[09:44] | Unless you wanna change that combat suit for a white coat? | 除非你想脱掉战服穿上白大褂 |
[09:48] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[09:52] | Okay… | 好的 |
[09:53] | So, you are… | 这么说你正在 |
[09:56] | reducing mitophagy and… | 减少线粒体自噬 |
[10:00] | increasing mitochondrial efficiency at the same time. | 同时增加线粒体效率 |
[10:03] | That would give muscle cells the potential to… | 这能让肌肉细胞拥有潜力去 |
[10:09] | Okay, wait. | 等等 |
[10:11] | That conversation at Thanksgiving, | 感恩节时你跟我说的那件事 |
[10:13] | that wasn’t theoretical? | 不只是理论上的吗 |
[10:15] | You’re giving people powers. | 你在赋予人类超能力 |
[10:17] | Management is such a waste of your talents. | 你的天资做管理层太浪费了 |
[10:19] | Lena, this is huge. | 莉娜 这非同小可 |
[10:22] | And it’s dangerous. | 还很危险 |
[10:24] | I mean, we need to up your security. | 我们得加强你的保全 |
[10:26] | We need to make sure that | 我们得确保 |
[10:27] | your reports are put on a protected server. | 你的报告上传到受保护的服务器 |
[10:28] | I’m not going to be writing any reports. | 我不会写任何报告的 |
[10:32] | What do you mean, you’re not? | 不写报告是什么意思 |
[10:33] | You made a deal with the government. | 你与政府达成了协议 |
[10:35] | The deal was nonreciprocal. | 那协议是单向的 |
[10:36] | It’s for products, not procedures. | 只包括成品 不包括程序 |
[10:38] | Which is a good thing, because I don’t trust governments as a rule. | 这样很好 因为我通常不信任政府 |
[10:41] | I’m the government. | 我就是政府 |
[10:43] | Well, I sure hope that’s not true. | 我真希望事实不是这样 |
[10:49] | Alex, it’s not personal. | 艾丽克斯 这不是私人恩怨 |
[10:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:06] | Ben Lockwood? | 本·洛克伍德 |
[11:08] | Welcome to D.C. | 欢迎来到华盛顿 |
[11:10] | Yeah, who should I make it out to? | 签名要写送给谁的 |
[11:11] | The guy whose phone calls you been dodging. | 你一直躲着不接我电话那个人 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry, I didn’t… realize. | 抱歉 我误会了 |
[11:17] | It’s all good. I’m Cooper, | 没关系 我是库珀 |
[11:19] | serving the Children of Liberty | 为自由之子服务 |
[11:20] | in our nation’s capital and areas surrounding. | 保卫我国首都及周边地区 |
[11:22] | Right on. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[11:26] | Jack. Three fingers. | 来杯三指深的威士忌 |
[11:29] | We’ve been keeping Liberty’s torch lit, so to speak. | 我们一直呵护着自由之火 生生不息 |
[11:32] | You know, taking care of things while you were… Well, you know. | 还在打理组织事务 因为你当时… |
[11:36] | Came to say, I’m on the ground with the boys. | 我是来跟你说 我一直跟兄弟们待在一起 |
[11:40] | And they don’t love your conduct of late. | 他们并不喜欢你最近的做法 |
[11:44] | Well, I got good news for the boys. | 我有好消息要跟兄弟们分享 |
[11:47] | I’m about to meet with the President of the United States. | 我很快就要跟美国总统见面了 |
[11:51] | Manchester Black is running free, | 曼彻斯特·布莱克要逍遥法外了 |
[11:53] | and you’re here with the suits on Capitol Hill? | 你却要西装革履地去国会山庄吗 |
[11:55] | – Wait. What? – You didn’t know? | -等等 你说什么 -你不知道吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah, he broke out. | 他越狱了 |
[11:58] | This is exactly my point, Professor. | 这正是我想说的 教授 |
[12:01] | Okay, when this whole thing started, | 这一切刚开始的时候 |
[12:03] | you were downright scary. | 你害怕极了 |
[12:06] | And now? | 可是现在呢 |
[12:09] | I got a dog back home, Max. | 我家里有条狗 麦克斯 |
[12:11] | Great dog. | 狗很乖 |
[12:12] | The day we neutered him, | 我们给它做了绝育之后 |
[12:15] | he didn’t bark the same no more. | 它再没发出过以前的叫声 |
[12:17] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | Nobody is gonna follow this. | 没人会信服喝果汁的男人 |
[12:25] | Put his on my tab. | 他的餐费算我账上 |
[12:30] | Who are Manchester Black and his cohorts? | 曼彻斯特·布莱克和他的手下是什么 |
[12:32] | To some, they are terrorists. | 有些人觉得 他们是恐怖分子 |
[12:34] | To others, they’re a force for good, | 其他人觉得 他们是正义之士 |
[12:36] | fighting against alien discrimination worldwide. | 对抗着全球的外星人差别待遇 |
[12:40] | Every action has an opposite and equal, yeah? | 每种行为都有正反面 对吗 |
[12:43] | This Earth first “Liberty” crowd, | 地球的首批”自由”群众 |
[12:48] | they hurt aliens. | 他们伤害了外星人 |
[12:51] | And what, they don’t think we’ll hurt them in kind? | 怎么 他们觉得我们不会反击吗 |
[12:53] | That’s London. | 这个来自伦敦 |
[12:54] | And it looks like they stole the crown jewels | 看来他们偷了御宝 |
[12:55] | to make a bigger statement. | 是想引起更大的关注 |
[12:58] | Why? ‘Cause Supergirl says that’s not the way? | 怎么 因为超女说不应该这样做吗 |
[13:01] | Supergirl’s like a folktale. | 超女就像民间故事 |
[13:04] | In theory, comforting, noble. | 理论上看 很高尚 令人安心 |
[13:07] | In reality, ill-equipped | 在现实中 不够完善 |
[13:10] | and clinging to ideals of a time long past. | 而且执着于早已过时的理想 |
[13:15] | When they go low, she goes high. | 他们往道德低点走 她往道德高点走 |
[13:19] | We put them six feet lower. | 我们会让他们下场更惨 |
[13:21] | We’re through giving these devils the benefit of the law. | 我们受够了总让那些魔鬼钻法律的空子 |
[13:24] | Supergirl’s done. | 超女已经完了 |
[13:26] | This is the era of the Elite. | 现在是精英的时代 |
[13:33] | Now, if I flatter myself, | 我斗胆猜想一下 |
[13:36] | my guess is the Girl of Yesterday | 我觉得”昨日之女” |
[13:38] | is watching somewhere, hands on her hips | 应该在哪里看着 两手叉腰 |
[13:41] | in the name of justice, | 打着正义的旗号 |
[13:43] | or she can come meet me face-to-face. | 她也可以直接来见我 |
[13:45] | Dawn. Come alone. | 黎明时分 独自过来 |
[13:49] | I hope you can make it. | 希望你能赶到 |
[13:51] | That’s what you’re all about, right? | 这就是你一直主张的 对吗 |
[13:53] | “Hope”? | “希望” |
[13:56] | Now, for a commercial break. | 接下来是广告时间 |
[14:00] | You cannot trust him. It’ll be a trap. | 你不能信任他 肯定是圈套 |
[14:02] | Wouldn’t be the first one I’ve walked into. | 我走进圈套也不是第一次了 |
[14:04] | He didn’t even say where to meet. | 他甚至没说见面地点在哪里 |
[14:06] | That flash at the end of the message | 信息最后的闪光里 |
[14:08] | had an image coded in it. | 加了一张图片 |
[14:10] | A map only I could see. | 只有我能看到的地图 |
[14:11] | Superliminal stimuli embedded in structured light. | 结构光中嵌入的超光速信号 |
[14:15] | I don’t want to be impressed, but… | 我不想佩服他 但是… |
[14:17] | Where does he want to meet? | 他想在哪里见面 |
[14:18] | Manchester, England. | 英国 曼彻斯特 |
[14:20] | Guess he wanted home court advantage. | 看来他想要主场优势 |
[14:22] | How long till dawn? | 离黎明还有多久 |
[14:23] | Three hours, 21 minutes, 15 seconds. | 3小时21分钟15秒 |
[14:25] | So we wait. And then I’ll deal with them. | 那我们等等 然后我来处理他们 |
[14:31] | Fdr’s. | 罗斯福的笔 |
[14:33] | Used it to sign the Labor Relations Act. | 曾用来签署《劳工关系法》 |
[14:37] | Your dad was a union man, right? | 你爸原来是工会的 对吧 |
[14:39] | Oh, yes, sir. Through and through. | 是的 长官 一直是 |
[14:42] | Yeah? Come on. | 是吗 来吧 |
[14:44] | Uh, Mr. President, while I’m here, | 总统先生 既然我来了这里 |
[14:48] | I speak for a lot of people, | 我是代表很多人来的 |
[14:52] | a lot of good people. | 很多好人 |
[14:53] | People who are interested in service. | 很多希望能为您效力的人 |
[14:55] | – And so, I was thinking– – Service? | -所以我在想 -效力 |
[14:59] | What are you saying? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:00] | Well, you know how effective my people can be. | 你知道我的人效率很高 |
[15:04] | And with the world where it is today, | 如今这个世界里 |
[15:06] | and with the Elite being out there… | 外面有着精英的威胁 |
[15:10] | I want you to deputize the Children of Liberty. | 我希望你授权自由之子为你所用 |
[15:14] | What? | 什么 |
[15:19] | I like your show, son, | 我喜欢你的节目 |
[15:22] | and I’m glad I could help you out with the pardon, | 我能够帮你取得特赦 也很开心 |
[15:25] | but I’ve got the situation pretty well in hand. | 但是眼下的形势在我掌控之中 |
[15:28] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[15:28] | All you gotta do | 你需要做的 |
[15:30] | is look pretty for the cameras. | 就是在镜头下笑得开心点 |
[15:35] | Nice suit, by the way. | 对了 西装不错 |
[15:41] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[15:43] | You can’t convince me to change it. | 你无法说服我改变主意 |
[15:45] | I know you better than that. | 我很了解你 |
[15:47] | Just don’t let him bring you down. | 只是别让他把你打垮 |
[15:51] | Manchester got to you, didn’t he? At the prison. | 曼彻斯特干扰了你 对不对 在监狱里 |
[15:56] | All I’ve wanted to do since my father died is honor him. | 我父亲死后 我唯一想做的就是向他致敬 |
[16:01] | Live by his example. | 以他为榜样活着 |
[16:03] | And you have. | 你做到了 |
[16:06] | But I’m struggling, Kara. | 但我很痛苦 卡拉 |
[16:10] | There’s a duality in me that’s at war. | 我的内心在猛烈地挣扎 |
[16:14] | I want to be a man of peace just like my father, | 我想像我父亲一样做一个和平的人 |
[16:17] | but every fiber of my being is fighting against that. | 但我浑身上下都在反抗这一想法 |
[16:23] | Being a Manhunter was part of my nature. | 做火星猎人是我的天性 |
[16:26] | Are you considering picking back up the sword? | 你在考虑重新拿起那把剑吗 |
[16:32] | I made a personal vow I wouldn’t take that lightly. | 我发过誓 不会轻易食言 |
[16:36] | Well, if you choose to join the fight to bring the Elite to justice, | 如果你选择加入战斗 将精英绳之以法 |
[16:40] | I’m sure your father would understand. | 我相信你父亲一定会理解 |
[16:42] | Even Myr’nn joined the fight against Reign. | 连梅林都加入过抗击主宰的战争 |
[16:48] | Manchester is baiting me. | 曼彻斯特在用饵钓我 |
[16:51] | We’re connected somehow. | 我们之间有某种连接 |
[16:53] | I think he can feel the rage that lies within me. | 我觉得他能感觉到我内心的盛怒 |
[16:58] | The rage born of the massacre of my family. | 来自我的全家被屠杀的愤怒 |
[17:03] | One thing’s for certain, | 有一件事可以肯定 |
[17:04] | Manchester was a test for me. | 曼彻斯特对我来说是一次测试 |
[17:07] | But whether he’s a test of my resolve, | 但他到底是来测试我的决心 |
[17:09] | or just a mirror | 还是让我看到 |
[17:11] | showing me that I cannot walk my father’s path, | 我不能走父亲的那条路 |
[17:13] | I just don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[17:15] | You will find clarity, J’onn. | 你会想清楚的 荣恩 |
[17:18] | I know you will. | 我知道你一定可以 |
[17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | Do you want me to come with you? | 你希望我跟你一起去吗 |
[17:25] | I think I need to do this alone. | 我需要一个人去 |
[17:28] | There’s a reason he brought the fight to me. | 他找我宣战 一定是有原因的 |
[17:31] | I’m the symbol. | 我是那个象征 |
[17:33] | He wants this. | 他要超女的命 |
[17:37] | Kelex? | 凯里克斯 |
[17:38] | Nia Nal, it’s nice to see you without that bore Querl. | 尼娅·纳尔 很高兴你没把无聊的奎罗尔带来 |
[17:42] | This star has died. | 这颗星已经灭亡 |
[17:44] | And there, a new one emerges. | 那里出现了一颗新星 |
[17:46] | So, you know about this stuff. | 那么 你很懂这些东西 |
[17:48] | Other systems? | 其他星系 |
[17:50] | Planets? | 星球 |
[17:51] | If I’m interpreting your intimations correctly, | 我没理解错的话 你是在暗示 |
[17:54] | you seek information on your species. | 你要寻找关于你们人种的信息 |
[17:56] | Shouldn’t you ask your pompous Coluan friend? | 你不应该问你那傲慢的慧核星朋友吗 |
[17:59] | Brainy wants to keep all that under wraps. | 布莱尼不想公开那些信息 |
[18:03] | But if I’m supposed to fight, | 但我如果要战斗 |
[18:04] | I need to know what I’m capable of. | 就应该知道自己的能力 |
[18:07] | The only other person who could’ve told me is… gone. | 唯一能告诉我的人已经… 不在了 |
[18:12] | Your timeline is likely extra-Lorentzian, | 你的时间线很可能是超洛伦兹型的 |
[18:15] | and not as subject to paradox as one might think. | 并不如想象中那么容易产生悖论 |
[18:18] | But there are still risks to divulging this type of information. | 但泄露这类信息仍旧有风险 |
[18:22] | Well, Supergirl said anything I need, | 超女说我需要什么都可以提 |
[18:25] | didn’t she? | 不是吗 |
[18:27] | Those were her orders. | 那是她的命令 |
[18:29] | Then tell me about Naltor. | 那就告诉我纳尔托尔的信息吧 |
[18:32] | Tell me about everything I can do. | 告诉我我所能做到的一切 |
[18:43] | You could have just used the door. | 你可以从门进来的 |
[18:45] | And you could stop killing people. | 而你可以停止杀人的 |
[18:48] | Please, but no tricks. | 请吧 不过别耍花招 |
[18:50] | If anything happens to me, the Morae will start killing. | 如果我出事了 莫拉就会开始屠杀 |
[18:54] | So, what? We’re just gonna sit here | 然后呢 我们就在这坐着 |
[18:56] | and do the diner scene from Heat? | 模仿《盗火线》里那个晚餐镜头吗 |
[18:59] | Ah, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:01] | Ah, Pacino, De Niro, they came alone. | 帕西诺 德妮罗也来了 |
[19:08] | They’re just for my protection. | 他们是来保护我的 |
[19:22] | It’s a little gaudy for me. | 对我来说有点多余 |
[19:25] | Hey, that’s my fee. | 那是我的报酬 |
[19:27] | I thought you were all about your vendetta. | 你不是只想着要报自己的血海深仇吗 |
[19:30] | Ben Lockwood, Fiona. | 本·洛克伍德 菲奥纳 |
[19:32] | Why do you think I came here? | 你觉得我为什么来这里 |
[19:35] | Brought her things to her family. | 把她的东西带给她家人 |
[19:37] | Lockwood’s time will come. | 洛克伍德会受到应有的惩罚 |
[19:38] | But this is about me and you. | 但这事关你我 |
[19:42] | You won’t join us, and I can’t beat you. | 你不肯加入我们 我也打不败你 |
[19:44] | So, let’s make a deal. | 那就做个交易吧 |
[19:45] | I accept your surrender. | 我接受你的投降 |
[19:47] | Never. But I can stay out of your soup. | 我决不会投降 但我可以不插手你的事 |
[19:49] | Cat in a tree, idiot in tights, bank robbers, all yours. | 树上猫 紧身衣蠢货和银行劫匪 都交给你 |
[19:52] | But the racists, the fascists, the Children of Liberty, | 但是种族主义者 法西斯主义者 自由之子 |
[19:57] | that’s our department. | 我们来管 |
[19:58] | I won’t let you keep killing people. | 我不会让你继续杀人 |
[20:00] | Oh, like your government intends to kill people? | 所以你们政府是准备杀人吗 |
[20:04] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你是真不知道吧 |
[20:05] | Next week, your beloved government | 下周 你敬爱的政府 |
[20:07] | is launching a satellite that will shoot down | 要发射一颗卫星 用来击落 |
[20:09] | any alien spacecraft trying to enter our atmosphere. | 所有想进入地球大气的外星宇宙飞船 |
[20:12] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:13] | I have it on good authority. | 我保证信息可靠 |
[20:14] | Hat kidnaps secret agent types, | 他绑架了秘密特工 |
[20:16] | learns what they’re up to. | 了解到他们在干什么 |
[20:17] | That’s why we formed this band of merry men. | 所以我们才成立这好汉帮 |
[20:21] | Sorry, merry people. | 不好意思 是好人帮 |
[20:22] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[20:24] | Talk to your mate, Baker. | 问你的好同伴贝克吧 |
[20:27] | You know, the bloke who just pardoned | 那家伙刚赦免了 |
[20:28] | the grand bloody wizard of the Children of Liberty. | 十恶不赦的自由之子首领 |
[20:31] | Ask him ’bout Operation Claymore. | 问他克莱莫行动是什么 |
[20:34] | And then ask yourself, | 然后问问你自己 |
[20:36] | what if it were your ship they were blowing up? | 要是他们炸掉的是你的那艘飞船呢 |
[20:38] | You came here in a rocket. | 你是乘火箭来地球的 |
[20:40] | Child in a basket, you know? Real Moses stuff. | 像篮子里的小孩 像个摩西 |
[20:43] | Here’s your chance to tell the bosses | 现在给你一个机会 告诉这些领导人 |
[20:44] | to “Let your people go.” | 放了你的同类人 |
[20:48] | Or us plagues’ll do it for ya. | 不然就让我们这些祸患来帮你 |
[20:56] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[20:58] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[21:04] | I will not apologized for protecting my country. | 我不会为保护我的国家而道歉 |
[21:07] | But that’s why you have me. | 我就在保护你的国家 |
[21:09] | That may have sufficed for Olivia Marsdin. | 对奥利维亚·马斯丁来说 可能这就够了 |
[21:11] | Not anymore. | 但现在不同 |
[21:12] | Everyone involved in Claymore, | 所有和克莱莫有关的人 |
[21:13] | everyone that works at that satellite base | 所有在卫星基地工作的人 |
[21:16] | is at risk. | 都有危险 |
[21:18] | The Elite are going to attack. | 精英要发动袭击了 |
[21:20] | If I closed every military base | 如果我关闭了 |
[21:22] | that might be threatened, I’d have no bases left. | 所有可能受威胁的军事基地 就一个不剩了 |
[21:26] | And last I checked, I don’t answer to you. | 而且提醒你一下 我不需要对你负责 |
[21:30] | Will you answer to your electorate | 那等到克莱莫 |
[21:32] | the first time Claymore shoots down an alien ship | 击落第一架没有恶意的外星飞船 |
[21:34] | that means us no harm? | 你要对你的选民负责吗 |
[21:36] | It’s wrong. Innocent people will die. | 这样是错的 会有无辜的人死亡 |
[21:39] | Do not interfere with that satellite! | 你不要插手卫星的事 |
[21:44] | This is a mistake, Mr. President. | 这是个错误 总统先生 |
[21:55] | Go to scrambler code 1-8-7. | 转到187号扰码 |
[21:59] | General, move the Claymore launch up to tomorrow night. | 将军 把克莱莫提前到明天晚上发射 |
[22:03] | And double the guard at Devil’s Tower. | 加强恶魔塔的警戒 |
[22:17] | It was fine. It was a photo op. | 没事 只是拍个照 |
[22:20] | I wore the suit and… | 我着好装然后… |
[22:22] | Yeah, that probably was a little bit much. | 好吧 好像有点过了 |
[22:25] | There was this guy at the hotel who, uh… | 酒店里有个人 他… |
[22:29] | Doesn’t matter, Lydia. Um… | 没关系 莉迪娅 |
[22:32] | You know what, sweetheart? I– | 你知道吗 宝贝 我… |
[22:34] | I just keep hearing Dad’s voice | 我一直能听见爸爸的声音 |
[22:38] | in my head, | 在我脑海里 |
[22:39] | and he’s telling me that I’m an idiot | 说我跟那些政客打交道 |
[22:42] | for rubbing elbows with all these politicians | 这种行为非常愚蠢 |
[22:44] | when I started the Children of Liberty | 因为我建立自由之子 |
[22:45] | to help people. | 本是为了帮助人 |
[22:47] | Real people. | 真正的人类 |
[22:49] | Am I still doing that? Or, um… | 我还坚持初心吗 还是 |
[22:55] | Anyway, uh, how are you doing? | 不说这个了 你还好吗 |
[22:57] | How’s George? I wanted to talk to you– | 乔治呢 我想跟你谈谈… |
[23:00] | Your message has reached its limit. | 您的留言时长已用尽 |
[23:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:21] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[23:24] | No. No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[23:26] | Bad astral projection. | 星体投射失败 |
[23:37] | You went behind my back. | 你背着我偷来这里 |
[23:39] | You took advantage of that simpleton Kelex. | 你利用了那个白痴凯里克斯 |
[23:42] | And now you’re astral projecting. | 然后开始星体投射了 |
[23:46] | That jumps months of training. | 你跳过了中间好几个月的训练 |
[23:48] | I know, I’m sorry. I just… | 我知道 抱歉 我只是… |
[23:51] | I move too fast ’cause that’s what I do. | 我太着急行动了 我就是急性子 |
[23:54] | I push myself and I take on more than I can handle. | 我给自己施压 去承担扛不住的压力 |
[23:57] | My mother always said it. | 我妈总是这样说 |
[23:59] | But that’s what heroes do. | 但是英雄就该这么做 |
[24:02] | Leaping before one looks | 身先士卒 |
[24:05] | is part of the job description. | 是英雄的本能 |
[24:08] | – It backfired. – Yes. | -它适得其反了 -是 |
[24:10] | But next time, you shall fire forward. | 但是下次 你要勇往直前 |
[24:36] | I didn’t know you made house calls. | 我不知道你还上门服务 |
[24:40] | Your place is great. | 你的家真好 |
[24:44] | I’m here about Operation Claymore. | 我来这里是为了克莱莫行动 |
[24:47] | The President is planning on launching a satellite array | 总统正计划发射卫星 |
[24:49] | that will blow up any alien spacecraft | 炸毁任何进入地球轨道的 |
[24:51] | entering our orbit. | 外星飞船 |
[24:53] | What? The DEO’s supposed to be the first line of defense | 什么 超查部才应该是抵抗外星入侵的 |
[24:56] | against invasions. I mean, not some giant gun. | 第一防线 不是什么巨炮 |
[25:00] | – Is that even legal? – I don’t know. | -这样合法吗 -我不知道 |
[25:02] | But I do know it’s immoral. | 但我知道这样做不道德 |
[25:05] | But everything I do means something to people, | 但是我所做的一切对人们都有影响 |
[25:08] | so… | 所以 |
[25:09] | If I stop the satellite, | 如果我阻止了卫星发射 |
[25:11] | I’m aligning myself with the Elite. | 我便与精英为伍 |
[25:13] | And then on the other hand, if I let the launch happen, | 但如果不阻止 让卫星发射 |
[25:17] | what does that say to the Children of Liberty? | 这又顺应了自由之子的理念 |
[25:20] | Why does it feel like there are only two choices? | 为什么我觉得进退两难 |
[25:23] | And aren’t you on your own side? | 你不是有着自己的理念吗 |
[25:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:27] | Alone. | 孤独一人 |
[25:30] | – Sometimes it feels like– – Screaming into the void. | -有时这就像是 -朝着虚空呐喊 不会有回应 |
[25:34] | That’s something my sister said. | 我妹妹说过这句话 |
[25:37] | Look, | 听着 |
[25:39] | you can only do what you feel is right. | 你应该做自己觉得对的事情 |
[25:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:48] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[25:50] | Talk to the Marine Corps. | 和海军陆战队谈谈 |
[25:51] | You’re the Director of the DEO, | 你是超查部的局长 |
[25:52] | throw your weight around. | 卖弄一下你的权势 |
[25:54] | If I show up, I would jeopardize my position | 如果我出现 那会危及我的职位 |
[25:56] | and the whole organization would be at risk. | 整个组织都会岌岌可危 |
[26:01] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[26:02] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[26:16] | I’m just saying maybe a prison dye job | 我想说也许在监狱里染发 |
[26:18] | wasn’t the best move. | 不是最好的选择 |
[26:20] | Nor is base dealing, mate. | 出老千也不是 伙计 |
[26:24] | Needed a third king. | 差一张老K |
[26:25] | – Gin. – Thought you’d never ask. | -杜松子酒 -以为你不会问呢 |
[26:36] | What’s that, girl? | 什么事 姑娘 |
[26:38] | Trouble at the old mill? | 在老磨坊遇到了麻烦 |
[26:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:43] | You called it. | 你猜对了 |
[26:44] | Girl of Steel went straight to the President. | 钢铁女侠直接去找总统了 |
[26:46] | Idiot moved the launch up to tomorrow. | 那个傻瓜将发射时间提前至明天 |
[26:49] | Base is in Wyoming. | 发射基地位于怀俄明州 |
[26:51] | Devil’s Tower. | 恶魔塔 |
[27:11] | How did you know we were comin’? | 你怎么知道我们要来 |
[27:12] | Fish and chips and tracking devices. | 当然是有跟踪装置了 |
[27:18] | This ends now. | 一切都结束了 |
[27:22] | You’re still outnumbered. | 你还是寡不敌众 |
[27:24] | Count again. | 再数数 |
[27:25] | Who’s this, then? | 这是谁 |
[27:26] | You have the Elite… | 你有精英团队 |
[27:29] | I have super friends. | 我有超级伙伴 |
[27:32] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:38] | Oh, crap! | 糟糕 |
[27:39] | I got you. | 我来帮你们 |
[28:00] | Go after the Martian. | 去找那个火星人 |
[28:09] | Rad. | 厉害了 |
[28:10] | Rad. | 厉害 |
[28:13] | I built the gloves to harness raw dream energy! | 我制造了手套用来集中原始梦境能量 |
[28:15] | So, yes, it’s quite “Rad.” | 所以 没错 是很”厉害” |
[28:19] | You’re safe now. Get out of here. | 你们安全了 赶快出去 |
[28:30] | Go on. | 来呀 |
[28:31] | Turn the other cheek. | 转过头来 |
[28:54] | Director Danvers? | 丹弗斯局长 |
[28:57] | I did what I thought was right. | 我做了我认为对的事 |
[29:04] | – J’onn… – The satellite. | -荣恩 -卫星 |
[29:06] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:31] | – How’d you know where I– – Dreams. | -你怎么知道我要在哪 -梦境 |
[29:39] | Differential calculus. | 微分推算 |
[29:49] | Where’s my ring? | 我的戒指去哪了 |
[29:50] | Sleight of hand, fam. Like me. You see… | 敏捷的手法 像我一样 你知道吗 |
[29:54] | I’m just a distraction. | 这只是调虎离山罢了 |
[29:58] | Wait… | 等等 |
[29:59] | Where’s the Morae? | 莫拉人去哪里了 |
[30:17] | Brainy, they started the launch. | 布莱尼 他们启动了卫星发射 |
[30:20] | The controls are destroyed. I can’t do anything. | 控制中心被毁 我也束手无策 |
[30:23] | Well, that was the plan, wasn’t it? | 我的计划实现了 不是吗 |
[30:25] | Launch initiated. | 准备发射 |
[30:27] | – What did you do? – Picked my own target. | -你做了什么 -我自己选定了目标 |
[30:30] | 1600 Penn. The White House. | 宾州大道1600号 白宫 |
[30:33] | Your government, on fire, hoisted by its own petard. | 你的政府将被自己制造的炮火炸毁 |
[30:37] | As soon as it reaches orbit, it will fire. | 一旦它到达地球轨道 就会开火 |
[30:40] | There’s a reason it’s called “Playing God.” | 它被称作”扮演上帝”是有原因的 |
[30:45] | It’s fun. | 真有趣 |
[30:49] | Fly. | 飞吧 |
[31:03] | Wanna make me the happiest man on Earth? | 想让我成为地球上最幸福的人吗 |
[31:42] | There you are, J’onn J’onzz. | 你来了呀 荣恩·荣兹 |
[31:45] | Nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴最终见到你了 |
[31:48] | I know why you called me, now. | 我知道你为什么找我 |
[31:51] | You have a death wish. | 你想死 |
[32:07] | Satellite has reached orbit. | 卫星抵达地球轨道 |
[32:10] | Firing in seven, six, five, | 倒数开火 七 六 五 |
[32:15] | four, three, two, | 四 三 二 |
[32:18] | one. | 一 |
[32:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:53] | That ring… | 那枚戒指 |
[32:57] | was mine. | 是我的 |
[33:00] | And I lost it. | 被我弄丢了 |
[33:06] | Look, | 听着 |
[33:08] | if you’ve taught me anything the past couple of days, | 如果你过去几天教会了我任何事 |
[33:11] | it’s that setbacks will make you stronger. | 那就是挫折让你更加强大 |
[33:15] | It’s not about how your ring was stolen, Brainy. | 这和戒指被偷没有关系 布莱尼 |
[33:18] | It’s about how we’re gonna get it back. | 我们要想着怎么把戒指拿回来 |
[33:23] | Thank you, Nia Nal. | 谢谢你 尼娅·纳尔 |
[33:29] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[33:31] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[33:33] | Just don’t tell the President. | 别告诉总统就行 |
[33:35] | You were never here. | 你没来过这里 |
[33:38] | You did a good thing, destroying that satellite. | 你做了件好事 摧毁卫星 |
[33:42] | Well, I couldn’t have done it without that suit. | 没有那件战服我是无法做到的 |
[33:46] | But the Elite are still out there. | 但精英仍逍遥法外 |
[33:49] | Oh, we’ll get ’em. | 我们会抓到他们的 |
[33:53] | Look… | 听着 |
[33:54] | Officially, I know that we’re not really supposed to communicate. | 官方来说 我知道我们不该交流 |
[33:57] | And I’m not saying that you can just show up whenever you want. | 我不是说你随便什么时候都能来 |
[33:59] | But, you know, occasionally, from time to time, | 但是 你懂的 偶尔几次 |
[34:03] | – maybe, uh, we can– – Kick ass the way we used to? | -或许我们可以 -就像我们以前那样 |
[34:07] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[34:11] | I would really like that. | 我非常愿意 |
[34:14] | Well, uh, wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[34:16] | I gotta go see a guy about a satellite. | 我要找个人谈谈卫星的事 |
[34:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:22] | That satellite array was created to protect Americans. | 发射这个卫星是为了保护美国人 |
[34:25] | Not to mention that it cost $2 billion! | 更别提那东西花了20亿美元 |
[34:28] | And now it’s gone. And here we are. | 卫星毁了 我们落得如此下场 |
[34:31] | Yes, here we are. | 但我们还活着 |
[34:34] | As well as your staff, your loved ones… | 还有你的员工 你所爱之人 |
[34:37] | Thanks to me wasn’t leveled | 幸亏我没有 |
[34:39] | by a weapon of its own government’s creation. | 被政府创造的武器击落 |
[34:41] | Come on, you can tell me. | 得了吧你 你告诉我 |
[34:46] | You hated that satellite. | 你讨厌那颗卫星 |
[34:48] | You’re a superhero. | 你是个超级英雄 |
[34:50] | There had to have been a way to stop Claymore | 肯定有办法在不炸掉卫星的情况下 |
[34:52] | without blowin’ it up. | 阻止克莱莫 |
[34:55] | No, you did it because you wanted to. | 不 你炸掉它是因为你想这么做 |
[34:58] | I assure you, sir, there was no other way. | 我向你保证 长官 别无他法 |
[35:19] | Colonel, a word? | 上校 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[35:21] | It’s not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[35:23] | The next time the government institutes | 下次政府要开展 |
[35:25] | a secret extraterrestrial defense program, | 一个秘密的外星人防御计划时 |
[35:27] | I would appreciate being part of the conversation. | 我非常感谢能参与其中 |
[35:29] | Operation Claymore should have been DEO purview. | 克莱莫行动应属于超查部的职权范围 |
[35:32] | If I’m not briefed on matters of national security, | 如果我不了解国家安全事务 |
[35:34] | – then I can’t do my job. – Just a moment. | -就无法做好我的工作 -等一下 |
[35:37] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:40] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[35:41] | President acted against protocol. | 总统没有按规章行事 |
[35:44] | I was never informed. | 我毫不知情 |
[35:53] | So, that results in a 2% increase in– | 因此 那导致了2%的增长 |
[35:57] | – Oh, my God! – Jeez. | -我的天 -老天 |
[35:59] | Um, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:01] | Oh, it… It’s fine. | 没什么 |
[36:09] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[36:11] | There’s something wrong with this government. | 这个政府有问题 |
[36:13] | I thought you were the government. | 我以为你就是政府的人 |
[36:15] | No, I’m your friend. | 不 我是你的朋友 |
[36:17] | And right now I have a hell of a lot more faith in you | 现在 我对你非常有信心 |
[36:19] | than I do in them. | 而不是他们 |
[36:20] | So, whatever you need, I’m here. | 不管你需要什么 随你差遣 |
[36:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:28] | That I can trust. | 我相信你 |
[36:30] | Come back tomorrow, we’ll give you the real tour. | 明天再来 我们带你好好地参观 |
[36:37] | Ben! | 本 |
[36:38] | I’m glad you made the second trip. | 很高兴你愿意再来 |
[36:40] | I really appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[36:42] | Of course, Mr. President. | 当然 总统先生 |
[36:46] | Lotta things going on today. Lotta moving parts. | 今天发生了很多事情 很多不和 |
[36:49] | Hmm, I can believe it, sir. | 我相信也是 长官 |
[36:52] | Of course, you do. | 那是当然 |
[36:53] | Belief, loyalty. It’s important, hmm? | 信仰 忠诚 才是重要的 |
[36:59] | Maybe not to certain caped individuals. | 不是针对穿披风的某人 |
[37:04] | See, I’ve been thinking, Ben… | 我一直在思考 本 |
[37:06] | I may not be able to deputize all of your Children of Liberty, | 我或许没办法给所有的自由之子赋予职权 |
[37:10] | but I can deputize one. | 但是我可以赋职一个 |
[37:13] | How would you like to be | 你愿意做 |
[37:14] | my next Director of Alien Affairs? | 我的下一任外星事务部部长吗 |
[37:17] | What? | 什么 |
[37:23] | We could use a man like you. | 我们需要你这样的人 |
[37:26] | A man who knows what he is. | 一个有自知之明的人 |
[37:32] | “An asset to this administration.” | “本届政府的宝贵财富” |
[37:35] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[37:37] | Yeah, the President is making some | 这段时间总统做了 |
[37:39] | very strange decisions lately. | 一些非常奇怪的决定 |
[37:40] | The Lockwood appointment, satellite… | 洛克伍德的任命 卫星 |
[37:45] | – How do you– – Brainy told me. | -你怎么 -布莱尼告诉我的 |
[37:48] | – We get brunch. – Cute. | -我们一起吃的早午餐 -真棒 |
[37:50] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[37:52] | My instincts were all over the place on this one. | 在这个问题上 我有很多想法 |
[37:55] | Didn’t know which way was up. | 不知道该选择哪个 |
[37:57] | Still not sure if I do. | 现在还也不清楚 |
[38:00] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[38:01] | I got this story I’m not sure if I should pursue myself. | 我有个报道 不知道该不该由我来跟进 |
[38:07] | How’d you figure it out? | 你怎么弄清楚的 |
[38:09] | Examined my motives. | 检查我的动机 |
[38:11] | Made sure the decision I was making | 确定我做出的决定 |
[38:13] | was for the right reasons | 是有着正确的原因 |
[38:16] | and not the selfish ones. | 而非出于自私 |
[38:20] | I guess that’s all we can do really, right? | 我想那就是我们真正能做的 对吗 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:26] | Speaking of which, | 说到这里 |
[38:28] | I’ve got another article to write. | 我有另一篇报道要写 |
[38:30] | Type fast. | 写快点 |
[38:32] | Super speed. | 超快 |
[38:37] | Mackenzie. | 麦肯齐 |
[38:45] | That source that you were mentioning, | 你之前提到的线人 |
[38:46] | do you think that he’d be willing to speak on the record? | 你认为他会愿意公开发言吗 |
[38:51] | You all saw the exact same thing I did. | 你们都和我一样看见相同之景 |
[38:53] | We need boots on the ground, | 我们需要地面部队 |
[38:55] | – not wingtips on a dais– – Gentlemen. | -而不是站在讲台上的衣着光鲜的 -先生们 |
[38:57] | Sorry, I didn’t realize that we were meeting until– | 抱歉 我才想起来我们要见面 |
[39:00] | My fault. | 我的错 |
[39:02] | Must’ve forgot. | 一定是忘记了 |
[39:04] | These here are all the folks that’ve been holding the fort down in… | 这些都是一直坚守阵地的人 |
[39:07] | Well, let’s see. Nor’east, | 来看看 东北部的 |
[39:09] | Carolinas, Gulf, New Mexico. | 卡罗莱纳州 海湾地区 新墨西哥州 |
[39:13] | This is Ben Lockwood. | 这位是本·洛克伍德 |
[39:15] | I’m sorry, is it… Is it Director Lockwood? | 对不起 是洛克伍德部长吗 |
[39:18] | This kinda looks a lot like, uh, my mask, Coop. | 这看起来很像我的面具 库珀 |
[39:21] | Well, we’re all Agent Liberty. | 我们都是自由代表 |
[39:23] | It’s like you said, isn’t it? | 就像你说的 对吧 |
[39:26] | Doesn’t matter who we are. | 不管我们是谁 |
[39:29] | Doesn’t matter who leads. | 不管领导者是谁 |
[39:31] | Sure, um– | 当然 |
[39:32] | Except I think it might. | 或许有其他看法 |
[39:34] | “Agent” means you act. | “代表”是行动的代表 |
[39:37] | We’re all feeling like you’re all talk, | 我们都感觉你只在空谈 |
[39:42] | no action. | 没有行动 |
[39:43] | The Children of Liberty need a leader who inspires them. | 自由之子需要一个可以激励他们的领导者 |
[39:47] | Someone strong and powerful– | 一个强大的 有能力的 |
[40:12] | Is anyone else entertaining a change in leadership? | 还有人在考虑更换领导吗 |
[40:16] | No? | 没有 |
[40:17] | Good. | 那好 |
[40:19] | Let’s proceed. | 我们继续 |