时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Clear eyes, full tums, can’t lose. | 好精神 饱肚子 输不了 |
[00:27] | Just so long as after this hater goes down, | 只要这个仇恨者倒了 |
[00:30] | we get back to the real task at hand. | 我们就重新做正事 |
[00:31] | This is the real task at hand. | 这就是正事 |
[00:35] | Real small task is right. | 正是小事 |
[00:37] | Friends, I promise tonight’s job | 朋友们 我保证今天的事 |
[00:38] | will very much be in the spirit of our revolutionary mission. | 会和我们革命性任务有异曲同工之处 |
[00:42] | Right. Now, let’s sync our watches, | 好了 现在来同步我们的手表 |
[00:43] | so we can meet up you know where, you know when. | 这样我们就能在约定的地点时间见面了 |
[00:47] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[00:55] | Maybe a little snack first. | 或许可以先去吃点甜点 |
[01:20] | Menagerie. | 梅纳热里 |
[01:22] | Were you going after that nice lady? | 你在打那位女士的主意吗 |
[01:24] | Girl’s gotta eat. | 女孩总得吃饭 |
[01:31] | – Where are the Elite? – Like I’d tell you. | -精英在哪里 -你问了我也不会说 |
[01:34] | Tell us or eat this. | 告诉我们 不然就吃这个 |
[01:35] | Hey, Dreamer. Easy. | 梦想者 放松点 |
[01:37] | I thought that you said | 我以为你是说 |
[01:39] | being a superhero was about showing strength. | 当超级英雄就要展示力量 |
[01:41] | Well, I meant more “Hands on hips,” | 我指的是”手叉腰” |
[01:44] | not “Screaming in face.” | 不是”当面吼” |
[01:47] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[01:48] | The Elite can’t run forever. | 精英不可能一直逍遥法外 |
[01:49] | Tell us where they are, and we might go easy on you. | 告诉我们他们在哪 我们或许会从轻处理你 |
[01:52] | If you touch one scale on my body, | 你胆敢碰我身上一片鳞片 |
[01:53] | my friends might transport you to a Fifth Dimension of pain. | 我的朋友就会让你尝受到第五维度的痛苦 |
[01:59] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[02:02] | Where is Manchester? | 曼彻斯特在哪里 |
[02:05] | It is with great humility | 我非常谦逊地 |
[02:08] | that I accept this presidential appointment | 接受由总统任命的 |
[02:11] | as your new Director of the Bureau of Alien Affairs. | 外星事务部新部长一职 |
[02:14] | This appointment will signal the dawning of a new day. | 本次任命将是新黎明到来的象征 |
[02:17] | A day in which human beings need no longer live in fear | 今天 人类将不再提心吊胆地活着 |
[02:22] | of aliens or their random acts of– | 恐惧外星人及其随机袭击… |
[02:32] | Say cheers to my little friend. | 和我的小朋友问个好 |
[02:34] | How’s it looking out there? | 外边怎么样了 |
[02:40] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[02:42] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我们的命 |
[02:44] | There! | 那里 |
[02:48] | Time to go, mate. | 该走了 伙计 |
[02:49] | – What? But I nearly got him. – Nearly will have to do. | -什么 但我差点就搞定他了 -这样就够了 |
[03:09] | Hi, Mr. Olsen. | 奥尔森先生 |
[03:11] | Hey, Eve. Thanks for coming in. | 伊芙 感谢你能来 |
[03:13] | Coffee, two sugars, just how you like. | 咖啡 两块糖 正是你喜欢的 |
[03:15] | You remembered. Thank you, that’s very kind. | 你居然记得 谢谢 真贴心 |
[03:18] | Hey, anything for my favorite ex-boss. | 为了我最喜欢的前老板义不容辞 |
[03:21] | Don’t tell Ms. Grant I said that. | 别告诉格兰特女士我这话 |
[03:22] | I most certainly will. | 我绝对不会的 |
[03:25] | So what did you want to see me about? | 那你见我想要做什么 |
[03:27] | Uh, I just wanted to ask you a few questions, if that’s okay. | 我只想问你几个问题 如果可以的话 |
[03:29] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | Please, um… | 请吧… |
[03:32] | So, uh, a few weeks ago, | 那么 几周前 |
[03:34] | I had a report put on my desk, | 我桌上有份报告 |
[03:38] | That detailed a black budget | 详细描述了一笔L企业的 |
[03:43] | at L-Corp. | 黑资金 |
[03:45] | Normally, I would be digging into this myself, | 通常我会自己去深挖 |
[03:46] | but I figured with the nature of your relationship there… | 但我想鉴于你与那里的关系… |
[03:49] | You figured you’d ask me first? | 你觉得应该先来问问我吗 |
[03:52] | It’s probably easier. | 可能更简单些 |
[03:57] | Obviously, this is something I’m going to have to talk about | 当然 这类事情我要去和 |
[04:00] | with Ms. Luthor. | 卢瑟女士谈谈 |
[04:03] | But there’s nothing to worry about. | 但是没什么需要担心的 |
[04:05] | The black budget is a tool we use | 黑资金是被当做一种工具 |
[04:06] | to shield proprietary science from our competitors. | 用来保护我们专利科技不受竞争对手侵害 |
[04:10] | So nothing’s off? | 所以没什么黑幕吗 |
[04:12] | Mr. Olsen, | 奥尔森先生 |
[04:13] | you and Ms. Luthor are in a rough patch. | 你和卢瑟女士现在关系很僵硬 |
[04:20] | Look at it out there. | 看看外面的情况 |
[04:22] | Lena’s trying to help make that reality better. | 莉娜正在尽力改善那个现实 |
[04:26] | Still, with her approval, | 不过经过她同意后 |
[04:27] | I will email you the budget, so you can see for yourself. | 我可以把资金发给你 你可以自己看 |
[04:31] | But I promise, we’re one of the good guys. | 但我保证 我们做的是好事 |
[04:35] | – Thank you, Eve. – Of course. | -谢谢你 伊芙 -理所应当 |
[04:47] | Ms. Luthor. | 卢瑟女士 |
[04:49] | I was just informed that you’re refusing to test my volunteers. | 我刚刚得知你拒绝在志愿者身上做试验 |
[04:52] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[04:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:54] | The serum’s purification level is still below 90%. | 血清的提纯等级仍在百分之九十以下 |
[04:58] | At this point, human trials are too great a risk. | 现阶段 人体实验风险太大 |
[04:59] | – I disagree. – Well, that’s not your decision. | -我不同意 -这不由你决定 |
[05:02] | Tensions in this nation are high. | 国内的紧张局势很严峻 |
[05:05] | To keep the peace, | 为了维护和平 |
[05:06] | I need my soldiers to be as strong and as fast as they can be. | 我需要我的士兵尽快变得最强 |
[05:09] | I need them super. | 我需要超级士兵 |
[05:10] | And I understand that, | 这我理解 |
[05:12] | but rushing science is not the answer. | 但科学是催不出结果的 |
[05:13] | Time is a luxury we do not have. | 我们没有那么多时间 |
[05:16] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[05:17] | I want this serum as quickly as you do, | 我和你一样希望血清尽快完成 |
[05:19] | but I refuse to rush anything that may kill your agents. | 但我拒绝过早进行可能会害死特工的试验 |
[05:21] | Soldiers take risks every day. | 士兵们每天都冒性命危险 |
[05:23] | I just need more time. | 我只是需要更多时间 |
[05:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | But remember, you were hired to do a job. | 但记住 请你来是叫你完成任务的 |
[05:30] | Do it. | 尽快 |
[05:37] | Ms. Luthor, I need to tell you something. | 卢瑟女士 有件事我得告诉你 |
[05:38] | Eve, can we discuss this later? | 伊芙 晚点再说好吗 |
[05:41] | Today, this is the only thing that matters. | 这才是今天唯一重要的事 |
[05:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:50] | I circled the Earth twice east to west. | 我由东向西绕了地球两圈 |
[05:52] | North to south for me. And? | 我是由北向南 有发现吗 |
[05:53] | No sign of the Elite anywhere. | 到处都没有精英的踪迹 |
[05:56] | I should have dealt with this Manchester business | 我早该在有机会的时候 |
[05:58] | when I had the chance. | 解决曼彻斯特 |
[05:59] | You brought him to the police. What more could you do? | 你把他交给警方了 你还能怎么样 |
[06:01] | Now, the Elite is as bad as Lockwood and his Liberty fanatics. | 精英跟洛克伍德和自由狂热分子一样糟 |
[06:03] | Look, all that matters now is that we find them and we end this. | 现在唯一重要的是找到他们 结束这一切 |
[06:07] | A classic superhero speech. | 典型的超级英雄发言 |
[06:11] | Just, first, we should really do something about Menagerie. | 但首先我们得处理一下梅纳热里 |
[06:16] | There’s only so much footwear advice I can take. | 再听她教我怎么穿鞋我会疯 |
[06:19] | Gucci all day and Prada all night. | 白天古驰 晚上普拉达 |
[06:26] | You can’t do this. | 你们不能这么做 |
[06:35] | Supergirl left us a present. | 超女送给我们一份礼物 |
[06:37] | And a note. | 还有留言 |
[06:42] | Says, “You’re welcome.” | 上面说”不客气” |
[06:45] | Well, she did manage to take down one of the Elite | 她确实做到了在一天内制伏精英一员 |
[06:47] | and stop Lockwood’s assassination in a day. | 还阻止了对洛克伍德的刺杀 |
[06:50] | Then it sounds like you’ve got some breathing room. | 那听起来你能喘口气了 |
[06:52] | Which is a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[06:54] | The president asked me to reassign you to a security detail. | 总统叫我给你分配一个安保任务 |
[06:57] | Security? Whose? | 安保 保护谁 |
[06:58] | Mine. | 保护我 |
[07:01] | But please don’t worry, Director Danvers. | 但请不要担心 丹弗斯局长 |
[07:05] | I, uh… I come in peace. | 我为和平而来 |
[07:14] | Guard Ben Lockwood? | 保护本·洛克伍德 |
[07:16] | You can’t be serious. | 开玩笑吗 |
[07:17] | The president doesn’t joke. | 总统不开玩笑 |
[07:19] | Lockwood is a murderer. | 洛克伍德是个凶手 |
[07:21] | The only ones that should be watching over him are prison guards. | 看着他的人应该是狱警 |
[07:24] | Director, you swore to keep this country safe. | 局长 你宣誓过要保卫国家安全 |
[07:27] | Protecting Ben Lockwood does just that. | 保护本·洛克伍德也包括在内 |
[07:30] | Now, extremists are out to kill him. | 激进分子想要刺杀他 |
[07:32] | And if they succeed, we will have a revolution on our hands. | 假如他们成功了 就要闹革命了 |
[07:34] | There are other qualified agents. | 还有其他可以胜任的特工 |
[07:36] | No one has more experience | 对付有敌意的外星人 |
[07:37] | dealing with hostile extra-terrestrials than you. | 没有人比你更有经验 |
[07:40] | And the president knows it. | 总统也很清楚 |
[07:42] | If you’ve got an issue doing your job, | 假如你对自己的工作有不满 |
[07:44] | you need to take it up with him. | 你得上报给他 |
[07:51] | Well, looks like you’re stuck with me. | 看起来你摆脱不了我了 |
[07:56] | Press conference at 10:00. Shall we? | 十点有新闻发布会 我们走吧 |
[08:04] | Does it usually take this long? | 总要这么久吗 |
[08:05] | The dreaming? | 预知梦境吗 |
[08:08] | Her handling of the dreamscape is getting faster, | 她对梦境空间的掌控变快了 |
[08:10] | but the Elite could be anywhere. | 但精英可能在任何地方 |
[08:13] | Have you told her she doesn’t have to wear the suit in private? | 你跟她说过私下里不用穿战服吗 |
[08:15] | It’s just a phase. | 过阵子就好了 |
[08:17] | I did the same thing when I became Supergirl. | 我刚成为超女时也这样 |
[08:19] | I practically slept in my suit. | 连睡觉都穿着 |
[08:21] | And, I mean, let’s face it. | 说句实话 |
[08:23] | The suits are pretty cool. | 战服很酷啊 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:29] | J’onn, the Elite really seem to be getting to you. | 荣恩 精英似乎让你特别烦心 |
[08:33] | What’s wrong? | 哪里不对劲吗 |
[08:35] | Manchester brings out feelings in me | 曼彻斯特让我感受到了 |
[08:37] | that I haven’t felt in a very long time. | 许久未曾有过的感觉 |
[08:39] | I don’t like feeling like this. | 我不喜欢这种感觉 |
[08:41] | Like I could lose control. | 失控的感觉 |
[08:46] | And I just don’t know where it’s coming from. | 我不知道这种情绪是哪里来的 |
[08:48] | We all have people that push our buttons, J’onn. It’s natural. | 我们都有受不了的人 荣恩 这很正常 |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:53] | Manchester gets under my skin. | 曼彻斯特就是我的肉中刺 |
[08:56] | Well, good thing Martians have thick skin. | 还好火星人的皮比较厚 |
[09:00] | So, we have teams set up at your D.C. and Collinwood residences, | 我们已经派人去了你华盛顿和科林伍德的住宅 |
[09:04] | and I should be getting an update every hour. | 每小时都会有人跟我汇报 |
[09:06] | I have to say, it is so great to finally have a human | 我必须得说 能有人类来管理超查部 |
[09:08] | in charge of the DEO. | 真是太好了 |
[09:10] | I mean, the idea that an alien | 总觉得一个 |
[09:12] | would be running the very department | 致力于逮捕外星人的机构 |
[09:13] | in charge of policing aliens. | 由外星人管理怪怪的 |
[09:15] | Did you hear that from the DEO agent | 你是从超查部特工那里听说的吗 |
[09:17] | that you turned into a terrorist? | 就是被你变成恐怖分子的那位 |
[09:18] | Uh, no, from the president. | 不 是总统说的 |
[09:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:24] | I know that you think that I’m a monster. | 我知道你觉得我是个怪物 |
[09:26] | But half of England said the same thing about Winston Churchill | 但是在第二次世界大战之前 半数英国人 |
[09:29] | before World War II. | 对温斯顿·丘吉尔的评价也是如此 |
[09:30] | So, I guess we’ll just wait and see. | 我们只能走着瞧了 |
[09:35] | History will prove me right. | 历史会证明我是对的 |
[09:39] | Director Lockwood, how are you going to stop domestic terrorism? | 洛克伍德部长 你打算怎么消除国内恐怖主义威胁 |
[09:43] | Well, I’m great, thank you for asking. | 我很好 谢谢你的关心 |
[09:45] | Listen, I don’t really want to talk about the Elite | 我并不想聊精英组织 |
[09:49] | or their assassination attempt on me last night. | 以及他们昨晚试图刺杀我的行为 |
[09:52] | Instead, I would like to discuss with you | 我想与大家讨论的 |
[09:55] | what I was prevented from announcing. | 是我之前没能声明的东西 |
[09:58] | My drive to repeal the Alien Amnesty Act. | 我想要废除《外星人赦免法》 |
[10:03] | Because, for too long, | 因为这么久以来 |
[10:05] | alien criminals have come down to this planet, | 许多外星罪犯来到了这个星球 |
[10:08] | and they have been given amnesty. | 并且得到了赦免 |
[10:10] | They’ve been given protection, | 他们得到了保护 |
[10:12] | when we are the ones that need protecting. | 但我们才是需要保护的人 |
[10:14] | We are the ones who have been suffering, | 我们才是经受折磨的人 |
[10:17] | not them. | 而不是他们 |
[10:19] | With the repeal of the Alien Amnesty Act, | 《外星人赦免法》废除后 |
[10:21] | I propose that we send these invaders | 我们应该将这些入侵者 |
[10:24] | back to the planets that they came from, | 赶回他们的星球 |
[10:26] | allowing us to finally live in peace. | 这样我们才能最终平静地生活 |
[10:32] | I would like to invite you to a rally tomorrow | 我希望邀请大家明天 |
[10:34] | in the main concourse of this very building, | 在这栋大楼的广场上集合 |
[10:37] | where I will share with you what I intend to share with Congress. | 我将与大家分享我打算呈给国会的东西 |
[10:38] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这样做 |
[10:40] | Tell me Ben Lockwood cannot repeal a congressional act. | 告诉我 本·洛克伍德无权废除国会法案 |
[10:44] | No, but he can try and sway the will of the people. | 确实如此 但他可以发动人们一同请愿 |
[10:46] | Well, he’s just begging the Elite to take another whack at him. | 他这是求着精英再杀他一次 |
[10:49] | Which is why we have to find them before his rally. | 所以我们需要在集会前找到他们 |
[10:51] | If only we knew where to look. | 要是知道去哪里找就好了 |
[10:53] | The balcony. | 阳台 |
[10:56] | Across from the Alien Affairs building. | 外星事务部大楼对面 |
[10:58] | The same place as last night? | 跟昨晚的地方一样吗 |
[10:59] | I saw it in my dream. | 我在梦里见到了 |
[11:01] | And returning to the scene of the crime | 回到犯罪现场 |
[11:03] | is a classic bad guy move. | 是典型的坏人行径 |
[11:06] | – Agent Dox? – Yes, ma’am. | -多克斯特工 -在 长官 |
[11:09] | Since Director Lockwood’s little announcement, | 洛克伍德部长发表宣言之后 |
[11:11] | a pro-alien march has been organized to counter his rally. | 一支支持外星人的队伍被召集起来与其对峙 |
[11:16] | Someone going by “AmericanAlien” | 这支队伍的核心力量 |
[11:18] | is at the center of this one. | 自称是”美国外星人” |
[11:20] | I need you to hack into the message board | 我需要你黑进留言板 |
[11:22] | and see if any extremists will be showing up to stir the pot. | 看看有没有极端分子想要煽风点火 |
[11:26] | You want to stop the march? | 你想阻止示威游行吗 |
[11:27] | No. | 不 |
[11:28] | But with Lockwood amping up his base | 但洛克伍德在武装自己的基地 |
[11:30] | and the Elite amping up theirs, | 精英也在武装自己 |
[11:31] | this whole event could turn into a powder keg. | 整件事可能会演变为火力争端 |
[11:34] | Well, whoever this AmericanAlien is, | 无论这位美国外星人是谁 |
[11:36] | their website is superbly protected. | 他们的网站都进行了高度加密 |
[11:38] | He or she must be a highly intelligent cryptophile. | 对方应该是高智能加密爱好者 |
[11:43] | – This may take some time. – Just do it, Dox. | -可能要花些时间 -赶紧动手 多克斯 |
[11:55] | – Damn it. – Dreamer said they’d be here. | -该死 -梦想者说他们会来这里 |
[11:58] | Dreams are interpretive. | 梦是可以引申的 |
[12:01] | Maybe something about them is here. | 也许是和他们有关的东西 |
[12:05] | Part of them is. | 或者是某一部分 |
[12:14] | A Morae’s claw. | 莫拉人的爪子 |
[12:16] | You can use that to track the Morae psychically, right? | 你可以借此从心理上追踪莫拉人 对吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:27] | Bloomin’ heck, man. | 我的天啊 |
[12:29] | – Bloody hell. – Well, isn’t this a sight? | -天啊 -这可真是壮观 |
[12:31] | Yeah, a giant wall of ice. | 是啊 一大面冰墙 |
[12:34] | Now, where did your pal Mxy say the key was? | 你的朋友捣蛋鬼说钥匙在哪里 |
[12:36] | He didn’t. | 他没说 |
[12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[12:40] | “Under the doormat”? | “在门垫下”吗 |
[12:44] | Right. | 原来如此 |
[12:48] | No, not gold, it’s dwarf star. | 不 不是金 是矮人星石 |
[12:51] | Weighs around 500,000 kilos. | 大概有五百吨重 |
[12:54] | There. These little bad boys will do the trick. | 好了 这些小家伙们可以解决 |
[13:25] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:27] | Now can we please get something for Mo’s mitt? | 我们就不能找材料给小莫做手套吗 |
[13:32] | Of course we can. | 当然可以 |
[13:36] | Oh, I wager we can find whatever we want in here. | 我打赌这里肯定能找到想要的东西 |
[13:56] | You texted me. What was so important? | 你发了短信给我 什么事这么重要 |
[13:58] | I am going to kill Ben Lockwood. | 我要杀了本·洛克伍德 |
[14:00] | That? That was the emergency? | 这么急找我就是为了这事 |
[14:02] | Emotional emergency, yeah. I hate him. | 情绪突发 没错 我恨他 |
[14:05] | Well, you and a lot of people. | 你和很多人都恨他 |
[14:06] | Not “A lot of people” | 但不是很多人 |
[14:07] | have just been put in charge of his security. | 刚接到命令要保护他 |
[14:09] | I was. | 我接到了 |
[14:10] | – What? – Yep. | -什么 -没错 |
[14:11] | By order of the president. | 是总统下的令 |
[14:14] | I don’t know what I should do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[14:15] | Especially when I should be out there | 尤其是我这个时候应该出去 |
[14:17] | tracking down Manchester and the Elite, | 追查曼彻斯特和精英的下落 |
[14:19] | who I’m pretty sure are still targeting him. | 我很肯定他现在还是他们的目标 |
[14:21] | Well, I’m sure Supergirl will find him, | 我相信超女会找到他的 |
[14:23] | and before that rally, | 并且赶在集会之前 |
[14:24] | so you don’t have to worry about Lockwood. | 所以你不必担心洛克伍德 |
[14:27] | Yeah, but how can I, with a clear conscience, | 但是我怎么能昧着良心 |
[14:31] | protect a man who is causing so much pain in the world? | 保护一个给世界带来这么多痛苦的人 |
[14:36] | You’re a hero, Alex. | 你是个英雄 艾丽克斯 |
[14:39] | Heroes make tough decisions. | 英雄要做出艰难的抉择 |
[14:41] | Well, that’s not very helpful. | 这话没让我更好过 |
[14:44] | I mean, it’s your job, right? | 这是你的工作 对吧 |
[14:46] | – Right. – You keep people safe. | -对 -保护人们的安全 |
[14:49] | And like it or not, | 无论你喜欢与否 |
[14:51] | protecting Lockwood at that rally | 在集会上保护洛克伍德 |
[14:53] | will keep all of those people safe. | 会保护在场所有人的安全 |
[14:56] | Human and aliens. | 人类和外星人 |
[14:58] | I thought that was good advice. I don’t know. | 我觉得这是个好建议 或许吧 |
[15:00] | Well, it is, it is. | 的确是好建议 |
[15:02] | It’s just exactly what Haley said. | 哈雷就是这么说的 |
[15:07] | – Join me. – I can’t. I have a deadline. | -一起吃吧 -不行 我有稿要赶 |
[15:12] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | But I call the potstickers. | 但锅贴全都是我的 |
[15:15] | – What? – All of them. | -什么 -所有的锅贴 |
[15:15] | No! That’s ridiculous. | 不行 你太凶残了 |
[15:19] | All we’re saying is, | 我们的意思是 |
[15:21] | if one of us is rotting in a cell, | 如果我们有人要坐穿牢底 |
[15:22] | it ought to be a priority to get her back. | 优先考虑的应该是把她救回来 |
[15:25] | And all I’m saying is, we’ll fetch Menagerie | 我的意思是 |
[15:27] | as soon as we find what lets us get around Supergirl, | 我们只要有办法避开超女就去救梅纳热里 |
[15:30] | so we can snuff Benny boy. | 好让我们解决小本 |
[15:34] | This is the belly of the beast, | 这是她的老巢 |
[15:36] | bound to be the seeds of her destruction somewhere. | 一定有能毁灭她的种子 |
[15:39] | Or, | 或者 |
[15:41] | we just use this. | 我们就利用这个 |
[15:43] | Taking down Supergirl and killing Lockwood | 打倒超女 除掉洛克伍德 |
[15:45] | don’t win hearts and minds. | 没法赢得人心 |
[15:46] | But this, | 但是这个 |
[15:48] | this’ll let us activate all our alien brothers and sisters. | 能让我们激发所有的外星兄弟姐妹 |
[15:56] | And we can do even more with its little brother. | 用它的小兄弟我们甚至可以做更多 |
[15:58] | Meh. | 不要 |
[16:01] | “Meh”? | 不要 |
[16:07] | What about the revolution? | 那革命怎么办 |
[16:08] | Killing Lockwood is the revolution. | 除掉洛克伍德不是革命 |
[16:10] | They take one of us, we take one of theirs. | 他们干掉我们一员 我们就除掉他们一员 |
[16:16] | You loved Fi like blood, right? | 你把小菲当家人来看对吧 |
[16:18] | Don’t you wanna see her murderer go down? | 难道你不希望谋杀她的凶手落网吗 |
[16:19] | Yeah, but that isn’t what we set out to do. | 但这不是我们最初的目的 |
[16:22] | We’re supposed to be changing the world, | 我们本该改变世界 |
[16:24] | not acting suicidal to settle old scores. | 而不是为了报仇参与自杀行动 |
[16:26] | Back home, when the gang found out you and Fi were otherworldly, | 在老家 人们发现你和小菲不是普通人时 |
[16:29] | I stuck up for you, at great peril. | 我不顾万险为你挺身而出 |
[16:31] | And you can’t do the same for me? | 你不能也为我这么做吗 |
[16:33] | That’s different, and you know it. | 那不一样 你知道的 |
[16:35] | Nah, mate. | 不 哥们 |
[16:37] | The only one that’s different now is you. | 现在不一样的只有你 |
[16:42] | Come on, Mo, we’ve lost this one. | 拜托 莫 我们已经失去这一个了 |
[16:46] | Well, I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 但愿你找到你想找的东西 |
[16:49] | And choke on it. | 然后去死吧 |
[17:02] | I can feel the Morae, but I can’t see her. | 我可以感觉到莫拉 但我却看不到她 |
[17:06] | Something’s blocking me. | 有什么东西阻挡着我 |
[17:09] | I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[17:18] | I don’t quite get what you’re saying, but I hear you about Hat. | 我不太明白你的话 但帽子的事我听你的 |
[17:20] | Too many cooks spoil the broth. | 人多反而误事 |
[17:34] | That’s keen. | 这东西不错 |
[17:41] | We need to get Supergirl now. | 我们得立刻去找超女 |
[17:44] | Something tells me the thing we’re looking for | 我有预感我们要找的东西 |
[17:47] | is right around this corner. | 就在这个拐角附近 |
[17:50] | Manchester! It’s over! | 曼彻斯特 结束了 |
[18:02] | Yield or die. | 不投降就受死 |
[18:03] | Just take it down to, like, a seven. | 狠话不用这么狠 |
[18:05] | Yield or else. | 不投降就算了 |
[18:22] | That’s new. | 新招数啊 |
[18:28] | Fun toys she’s got here. | 玩具不错 |
[18:29] | This ends right now. | 到此结束了 |
[18:32] | You got that right. | 你说得对 |
[18:34] | Manchester, no! | 曼彻斯特 不要 |
[18:57] | The mouth on that one, honestly. | 看它那张嘴 真是的 |
[19:01] | Any movement on our AmericanAlien or their website? | 美国外星人或是他们的网站有什么动静吗 |
[19:04] | None. | 没有 |
[19:05] | Their online fingerprint is generic at best. | 他们数字指纹的最好情况是完整的 |
[19:07] | Unidentifiable at worst. | 最差情况是无法识别 |
[19:09] | Without knowing their key, | 不知道密码的话 |
[19:10] | accessing the message board is next to impossible. | 想获取留言板几乎不可能 |
[19:13] | And the march’s head count? | 游行队伍有多少人 |
[19:14] | Hovering just over 1,000. | 一千多人 |
[19:16] | We need to get agents on the ground for it. | 我们得让特工行动起来 |
[19:18] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[19:21] | In thinking of peaceful protests, | 说到和平抗议 |
[19:23] | might we consider the success of the Women’s March, | 我们应该想想妇女大游行 |
[19:26] | the Million Man March, the Freedom March? | 百万人大游行和自由游行的成功 |
[19:27] | Tiananmen Square, | 还有流血的天安门事件 |
[19:29] | the Bonus March of 1932. | 1932年的酬恤金进军 |
[19:32] | For every success story, | 有多少成功的故事 |
[19:34] | there’s one of lives lost. | 就有多少流血的故事 |
[19:36] | This march is filled with nearly 1,000 aliens or alien allies, | 这次游行有近一千个外星人和外星人同盟 |
[19:40] | which fall under our protection. | 他们应受我们的保护 |
[19:41] | And if anything goes wrong, it’s on us. | 出了差错就是我们的责任 |
[19:44] | Organize a team. | 组一支队伍 |
[19:47] | Very well. | 很好 |
[19:48] | I shall update Agent Reiff on AmericanAlien’s profile. | 我去把特工美国外星人的信息告诉赖夫特工 |
[19:51] | There’s no time for that. I want you to lead it. | 来不及了 我要你来领队 |
[19:54] | – Me? – Yes. | -我吗 -对 |
[19:55] | Danvers has a team at Lockwood’s rally. | 丹弗斯在洛克伍德的集会那里有支队伍 |
[19:57] | You two should coordinate. | 你们可以展开合作 |
[20:04] | Still can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[20:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:09] | He just ran straight into the room. | 他就直接冲进屋里去了 |
[20:12] | – He wouldn’t stop. – What was in there? | -停都停不下来 -那里面是什么 |
[20:15] | A baby sun-eater. | 一个小噬日者 |
[20:17] | Kal’s. | 是卡尔的 |
[20:19] | It feeds on the chemical mass of small stars, | 它会吞噬小恒星的化学质量 |
[20:21] | so it’s basically a living bomb. | 就像个定时炸弹 |
[20:26] | J’onn… | 荣恩 |
[20:28] | It’s strange. I’ve always been able to sense Manchester, | 很奇怪 我一直都能感应到曼彻斯特 |
[20:32] | feel his rage, his anger, | 感受到他的狂暴 他的愤怒 |
[20:34] | but I can’t anymore. | 但现在感应不到了 |
[20:40] | It’s almost like a weight has been lifted. | 感觉就像重担减轻了 |
[20:44] | – I almost feel– – Relieved? | -我甚至觉得有点 -释然 |
[20:48] | Sometimes we don’t realize the impact people have had on us | 有时候 只有别人离开了我们才知道 |
[20:51] | until they’re gone, | 他们对我们的影响有多大 |
[20:54] | for good or bad. | 无论这种影响是好是坏 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:59] | Both of you. | 谢谢你们两个 |
[21:01] | Maybe now he can find some peace. | 或许他现在终于获得宁静了 |
[21:04] | Still, the Hat’s out there, and we have a job to do. | 可现在帽子在外作怪 我们就有任务在身 |
[21:08] | I may not have a totem, | 我虽然没有图腾 |
[21:09] | but I can still try searching for him psychically. | 还是能试着从精神上分析他在哪里 |
[21:13] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[21:15] | We monitor the news and see if anything pops up. | 我们监控新闻 注意是否有情况 |
[21:21] | I was hoping to speak to Trent Miller. | 我想找特伦特·米勒 |
[21:22] | He’s a forensic accountant. | 他是法务会计师 |
[21:23] | He’s looking into a budget for me. | 他在帮我处理一项预算 |
[21:26] | Oh, is that right? Uh, well… | 是吗 那… |
[21:29] | When he gets back, can you | 等他回来 你能不能 |
[21:30] | just have him give me a call on this line? | 让他给我这个号码打个电话 |
[21:32] | It’s James Olsen. | 我是詹姆斯·奥尔森 |
[21:33] | – Thank you. – Mom, the march will be safe. | -谢谢 -妈 游行不会有危险的 |
[21:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:41] | Nervous about covering the march? | 去报道游行很紧张吗 |
[21:43] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[21:44] | No, it’s okay if you are, Franklin. | 紧张也没关系 弗兰克林 |
[21:48] | I mean, we are living in crazy times, right? | 这就是个疯狂的时代 对吧 |
[21:52] | It’s just important to remember what we do here every day. | 重要的是要记住我们的职责 |
[21:55] | Reporting on events like this, | 报道这样的事件 |
[21:56] | taking the risk to show all sides, | 冒着危险展现事件的不同面 |
[21:58] | and showing the humanity there, | 让大家看见人性 |
[22:00] | that’s nothing less than heroic. | 这不亚于做一名英雄 |
[22:03] | I mean, think about it. | 你这么想 |
[22:04] | You fight injustice with your fists, | 你用拳头对抗不公 |
[22:06] | you can help one, maybe a dozen people. | 或许能帮助一个或十几个人 |
[22:10] | But good journalism, | 但出色的新闻报道 |
[22:13] | that can impact millions. | 可以影响数百万人 |
[22:16] | It’s why we became journalists in the first place, right? | 这就是我们成为记者的初心 对吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:23] | – Thanks, Mr. Olsen. – No problem. | -谢谢 奥尔森先生 -不客气 |
[22:29] | – Franklin. – Yeah? | -弗兰克林 -怎么了 |
[22:31] | You need a photographer? | 你需要摄影师吗 |
[22:33] | Thousands of aliens and their supporters | 成千上万的外星人与其支持者 |
[22:35] | have turned out in the streets of– | 涌上街头… |
[22:36] | – Brainy. – Greetings. | -布莱尼 -大家好啊 |
[22:38] | Why are you in your suit? | 你怎么穿着战服 |
[22:40] | Breaking it in. | 提前习惯一下 |
[22:43] | I have nothing. | 我什么都没感应到 |
[22:45] | Hat must be hiding in the Fifth Dimension. | 帽子肯定躲在五维空间了 |
[22:46] | The energy there makes him untraceable. | 那里的能量让他无法被追踪到 |
[22:49] | Yes, I heard about Manchester’s passing. | 我听说曼彻斯特死了 |
[22:52] | Um, the Legion ring he took, my ring, | 那他拿走的军团戒指 我的那枚 |
[22:56] | was it… | 是不是… |
[23:03] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[23:08] | That’s put to bed now. | 这件事算是解决了 |
[23:10] | Ah, yes. It’s the march today, isn’t it? | 对了 今天是游行的日子对吧 |
[23:14] | Will you all be joining? | 你们都要参加吗 |
[23:16] | You know, I think we could all use some peaceful protest today. | 你知道吗 我们今天都需要来点和平的抗议 |
[23:20] | – Yeah, I’ll be there. – Wonderful. | -好的 我会去的 -很好 |
[23:22] | Kara? Nia? Uh, Dreamer? | 卡拉 尼娅 梦想者 |
[23:24] | Yes, I definitely think we should be there. | 是的 我确实认为我们应该去… |
[23:27] | – Huzzah! – To patrol. | -太好了 -去巡逻 |
[23:29] | – What? – Dreamer stands with Supergirl. | -什么 -梦想者和超女想法一致 |
[23:31] | Just gotta stretch first. | 我先热热身 |
[23:33] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[23:35] | Um, Kara, uh, a word? | 卡拉 我能和你说句话吗 |
[23:39] | I think it would mean a lot to have Supergirl march today. | 我觉得今天如果超女一起游行会更有意义 |
[23:42] | I wish I could, Brainy, | 我也希望自己能去 布莱尼 |
[23:44] | but I think it’s more important for me to patrol | 但是我认为我更应该去巡逻 |
[23:46] | in case anything gets outs of hand. | 以防有事发生 |
[23:48] | They won’t. | 不会有事发生的 |
[23:50] | I am AmericanAlien. | 我就是美国外星人 |
[23:52] | Hashtag AmericanAlien. | 标签 美国外星人 |
[23:55] | You… You organized it? | 是你组织的抗议 |
[23:57] | When I lost my Legion ring, | 我丢失军团戒指时 |
[23:59] | I realized how much I depended on it for strength | 我意识到我太依赖于它来获得力量 |
[24:02] | and confidence. | 和自信 |
[24:04] | I thought it’s what made me a hero. | 我以为它让我成为了英雄 |
[24:07] | But not having it these past few days | 但是过去几天没有戒指的日子里 |
[24:09] | has made me see it wasn’t my ring that gave me strength. | 让我意识到并不是戒指给了我力量 |
[24:13] | It was fighting alongside all of you, | 而是与你们并肩奋战 |
[24:15] | helping to make the Earth a better place. | 帮助地球成为更好的地方 |
[24:20] | In times like this, change won’t come | 在这样的时代 变革不会因为 |
[24:21] | from someone with a ring or a cape. | 拥有戒指或是披风的人而发生 |
[24:24] | It’ll only come when each one of us | 只有当我们每个人都响应号召 |
[24:26] | answers the call to stand up and be heard. | 弘扬信念 变革才会到来 |
[24:29] | El Mayara. Stronger together. | 聚则强 |
[24:38] | Just because we’re superheroes | 我们是超级英雄 |
[24:40] | doesn’t mean we forget who we are. | 并不意味着我们忘记了自己是谁 |
[24:44] | I’m sorry, Brainy. | 对不起 布莱尼 |
[24:46] | The risk is too great. | 风险太大了 |
[24:47] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[24:52] | Supergirl may be a symbol, | 超女也许是一个象征 |
[24:55] | but, more importantly, she’s a citizen of Earth, | 但更重要的是 她是地球的一份子 |
[24:58] | like the rest of us. | 就像我们一样 |
[25:02] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[25:26] | We are gathered here today to unite. | 我们今天为了团结一致而聚集在此 |
[25:31] | To unite as human Americans | 作为人类美国人团结起来 |
[25:34] | to take back our great land, and that all starts | 夺回我们的土地 这一切始于 |
[25:39] | with the repeal of the Alien Amnesty Act. | 废除《外星人赦免法》 |
[25:53] | Agent Dox, sitrep? | 多克斯特工 报告情况 |
[25:54] | I have the team running perimeter checks. | 我让小队进行边界检查 |
[25:57] | And I am in a prime location to run interference. | 我在绝佳的位置随时准备出动 |
[26:00] | Roaches get crushed. | 蟑螂理应被杀死 |
[26:03] | Roaches get squashed! | 蟑螂理应被捏碎 |
[26:07] | We’ve got some hecklers on the south end, alongside the march. | 在游行队伍的南端有一些起哄的人 |
[26:10] | On route. | 在路上了 |
[26:12] | Go home, aliens! | 回家吧 外星人 |
[26:14] | Your planet called! | 妈妈叫你们回家了 |
[26:18] | Go home! We don’t want you! | 回家吧 我们这里不欢迎你们 |
[26:23] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[26:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[26:25] | We’re here to show our support for the repeal of Alien Amnesty. | 我们来这里支持废除《外星人赦免法》 |
[26:28] | But that amnesty is what gives these aliens their rights. | 但是赦免法给予了这些外星人权利 |
[26:31] | Why should they get any rights? | 他们为什么要得到任何权利 |
[26:33] | They’re just here to hurt us. | 他们不过是来伤害我们的 |
[26:34] | They’re not… | 他们不是 |
[26:36] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[26:38] | They’re not here to hurt anyone. | 他们不是来伤害任何人的 |
[26:39] | Most of them are fleeing war and violence, | 绝大多数人都在逃离战争和暴力 |
[26:42] | just like I did when I first came to Earth. | 就像我当初刚来地球时一样 |
[26:45] | They’re not like you. | 他们和你不一样 |
[26:47] | You’re a superhero. | 你是超级英雄 |
[26:51] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[26:53] | I am just like them. | 我和他们一样 |
[26:57] | Were you aware that these | 你们知道这些 |
[26:59] | aliens intend to march on this rally today | 外星人今天在此游行 |
[27:02] | to quiet us, to silence you? | 为了让我们住嘴 |
[27:04] | Do they have the right to do that? | 他们有权利这么做吗 |
[27:06] | – No! – Okay. | -没有 -好的 |
[27:07] | I didn’t think they had a right to do that. | 我认为他们没有权利这么做 |
[27:10] | But, hey, we’re all learning. We’re learning. | 但是 我们都在学习 我们在学习 |
[27:12] | We’re slow, but we’re learning. | 我们在慢慢地学习 |
[27:13] | We’re learning from them. We’re learning | 我们在向他们学习 我们了解到 |
[27:16] | that it is us or them. | 非我们即他们 |
[27:19] | Us or them. | 非我们即他们 |
[27:21] | Us or them! | 非我们即他们 |
[27:23] | Us or them! Us or them! | 非我们即他们 非我们即他们 |
[27:36] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[27:36] | It’s Kara Zor-El, citizen of Earth. | 我是卡拉·佐·艾尔 地球公民 |
[27:40] | Nice to have you with us. | 很高兴你能和我们在一起 |
[27:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:45] | Thank you | 谢谢你们 |
[27:47] | both. | 你们两个人 |
[27:50] | Us or them! Us or them! | 非我们即他们 非我们即他们 |
[27:53] | Us or them! Us or them! | 非我们即他们 非我们即他们 |
[27:58] | Amnesty is not the same thing as empathy. | 赦免法和同情不同 |
[28:01] | Allowing these aliens to come to our world | 允许这些外星人来到我们的世界 |
[28:03] | is not an act of kindness, | 不是一种善意的行为 |
[28:07] | it is an act of species-wide self-sabotage. | 而是一种全物种的自我破坏行为 |
[28:10] | If we do not repeal the Alien Amnesty Act, | 如果我们不废除《外星人赦免法》 |
[28:15] | they will not be our undoing. | 他们不会毁灭我们 |
[28:17] | We will have done that to ourselves! | 我们会毁灭我们自己 |
[28:20] | You see? Right there. Us or them! | 瞧 他们来了 非我们即他们 |
[28:23] | Us or them! Us or them! | 非我们即他们 非我们即他们 |
[28:26] | Us or them! | 非我们即他们 |
[28:28] | What are they doing? | 他们要干什么 |
[28:30] | They have come to take your planet from you. | 他们要来从你们手里夺走你们的星球 |
[28:33] | Well, today… Today, we say no! | 今天… 今天我们说不 |
[28:35] | Today, we take our planet back from them! | 今天 我们要把星球从他们手里夺回来 |
[28:41] | Stay peaceful. | 不要动武 |
[28:44] | Don’t stoop to his level. | 不要堕落到他的水平 |
[28:45] | Us or them! | 非我们即他们 |
[28:46] | – We need to get you off the stage now. – Where’s the threat? | -我们现在得让你下台 -威胁在哪里 |
[28:49] | You are the threat. | 你就是威胁 |
[28:52] | All right. Get him out of here. | 好了 把他带出去 |
[28:53] | Take him someplace safe, away from here. | 把他带到安全的地方 远离这里 |
[28:56] | Mmm, love the smell of revolution in the late morning. | 好喜欢临近中午的革命的味道 |
[29:00] | Makes me glad to be alive. | 让我庆幸自己还活着 |
[29:08] | – Thanks for coming back for me. – Of course. | -谢谢你回来找我 -别客气 |
[29:10] | We really tricked them into | 我们真的让他们误以为 |
[29:11] | thinking you walked into that sun-eater room. | 你走进了那个噬日者的房间 |
[29:13] | Plus, you were there for me in my time of need back home. | 而且当初我需要帮助的时候 你也伸出了援手 |
[29:16] | Least I could do is return the favor. | 我能做的至少是回报你的好意 |
[29:19] | Just glad you’ve come around to my way of thinking. | 很高兴你开始接受我思考的方式 |
[29:24] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[29:28] | Us or them! Us or them! | 非我们即他们 非我们即他们 |
[29:31] | Us or them! Us or them! | 非我们即他们 非我们即他们 |
[29:35] | Us or them! | 非我们即他们 |
[29:37] | Aliens of this world, these pigs want to kill you. | 这个世界上的外星人 这些蠢猪想杀了你们 |
[29:41] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[29:42] | You’re gonna take it lying down? | 你们打算坐以待毙吗 |
[29:44] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:45] | I say it’s time we rise up and take them to the slaughter. | 我们该起义 把他们送进屠宰场 |
[29:49] | So find the nearest alien-hater, and kill them! | 找到最近的外星仇恨者 然后杀了他们 |
[30:09] | The revolution is now. | 革命现在开始了 |
[30:11] | Take your power back. | 把你们的超能力夺回来 |
[30:13] | Come on! | 快上吧 |
[30:15] | Hat must have saved Manchester in the Fortress | 帽子一定是在孤独堡垒里救了曼彻斯特 |
[30:17] | and then hid in the Fifth Dimension. | 然后藏在了五维空间 |
[30:19] | That’s why I couldn’t sense him. | 所以我感觉不到他 |
[30:24] | Hologram. | 全息图 |
[30:24] | – Then where’s the real Manchester? – Close. | -那真的曼彻斯特呢 -在附近 |
[30:26] | Given the strength of the signal, | 鉴于信号的强度 |
[30:27] | the broadcasting radius must be less than a city block. | 发送半径肯定小于一个城市街区 |
[30:29] | Okay. Brainy, Nia, you clear the area. | 好的 布莱尼 尼娅 你们清理现场 |
[30:31] | – I’ll handle– – Leave Manchester to me. | -我来对付… -把曼彻斯特留给我 |
[30:35] | Right, like I said. | 好的 就像我说的 |
[30:37] | J’onn’s got Manchester. I’ll find Hat. | 荣恩去抓曼彻斯特 我来找帽子 |
[30:42] | Time for a costume change. | 是时候换装了 |
[30:47] | Brilliant. Bloody brilliant. | 厉害 太厉害了 |
[30:55] | Always one step behind, J’onn. | 总是慢一步 荣恩 |
[31:00] | You can see me. | 你能看见我 |
[31:04] | Manchester! | 曼彻斯特 |
[31:09] | One for you. | 你一个 |
[31:12] | And one for you. | 你一个 |
[31:14] | And one for you. | 你一个 |
[31:16] | Hello, Hat. We meet again. | 你好 帽子 我们又见面了 |
[31:17] | Well, if it isn’t the Ringless Wonder. | 这不是丢了戒指的那位吗 |
[31:37] | You don’t need a ring when you have friends. | 有朋友的时候你并不需要戒指 |
[31:39] | So where are your friends now? | 那你的朋友现在在哪呢 |
[31:46] | Nice work, Brainy. | 干得好 布莱尼 |
[31:48] | Now get him to the DEO, | 现在把他带去超查部 |
[31:50] | and then help me get as | 然后尽你最大的努力 |
[31:50] | many of these people to safety as you can. | 把更多的人带到安全的地方 |
[32:18] | Go back to your planet, roach. | 回你的星球去 蟑螂 |
[32:19] | No, please! | 不要 求你了 |
[32:24] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[32:27] | – Thanks, uh… – Dreamer. | -谢谢… -梦想者 |
[32:29] | Nice to have another superhero in town. | 很高兴城里又多了一位超级英雄 |
[32:42] | Is this where you tell me Fiona wouldn’t want to see me this way, | 你是要告诉我 菲奥纳不想看到我变成这样 |
[32:45] | and that my soul’s still worth saving? | 而且我的灵魂还值得拯救吗 |
[32:49] | No. | 不是 |
[32:51] | I think you’re glad Fiona’s gone. | 我觉得菲奥纳死了 你很高兴 |
[32:54] | What? | 什么 |
[32:54] | With her out of the way, it gives you an excuse to do all this! | 没有她挡道 你就有理由做这些事了 |
[32:57] | This is for justice! | 这是为了正义 |
[32:59] | You have the same excuse, too! | 你也有同样的理由 |
[33:01] | Your wife, your daughters. | 你的妻子 你的女儿们 |
[33:08] | Maybe you just need to lose more. | 或许你只需要失去更多 |
[33:11] | More! | 再来 |
[33:14] | More! | 再来 |
[33:16] | More! | 再来 |
[33:44] | I think we’re seeing each other much clearer now, J’onn. | 我们现在把彼此了解得更清楚了 荣恩 |
[35:00] | Thank you, Supergirl. | 谢谢你 超女 |
[35:02] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[35:51] | I think if it hadn’t been for Manchester, | 如果不是因为曼彻斯特 |
[35:52] | the march would have been a success. | 这次游行本该很成功 |
[35:54] | Even if it wasn’t, amidst all the fighting, | 即使不成功 通过这种抗争 |
[35:56] | I could feel people coming together. | 我能感觉到人们团结在了一起 |
[35:58] | – We changed some minds. – And some hearts, too. | -我们改变了一些人的想法 -和人心 |
[36:01] | I mean, even in the protests in Gotham and Metropolis, | 即使在哥谭市和大都会的抗议中 |
[36:03] | no one got hurt, people respected each other’s differences. | 没人受伤 人们尊重彼此的差异 |
[36:06] | Even yesterday, | 甚至是昨天 |
[36:08] | I saw some real moments of humanity. | 我看到了人性真正的流露 |
[36:10] | Like in your photo, Mr. Olsen. | 正如你照片中记录的一样 奥尔森先生 |
[36:12] | It always amazes me how one image can change the conversation. | 一张照片就能改变舆论 这总是令我感到惊讶 |
[36:16] | Exactly. I heard, in the elevator this morning, | 没错 今天早上我在电梯里听到 |
[36:19] | someone say that your photo moved them so much | 有人说你的照片感动了他们 |
[36:21] | that they’re going to volunteer at an alien outreach center. | 他们要去外星人服务中心做志愿者 |
[36:25] | It feels good to be a part of the progress, | 很高兴能为此献一份力 |
[36:26] | but the real credit goes to Supergirl and her new sidekick. | 但真正的功劳归于超女和她的新伙伴 |
[36:30] | I’d love to get an exclusive with them if I could. | 如果可以 我很想做她们的独家新闻 |
[36:32] | Sidekick? | 伙伴 |
[36:33] | I’ll get right on that. | 我马上就去联系 |
[36:35] | – Thanks. – Mr. Olsen? | -谢了 -奥尔森先生 |
[36:36] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[36:38] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[36:39] | – “Her new sidekick”? – I don’t know. | -“她的新伙伴” -我不知道 |
[36:41] | – Me? – I didn’t tell him. | -是我吗 -我没告诉他 |
[36:43] | Oh, and as a result of yesterday’s demonstration, | 由于昨天的示威 |
[36:47] | the president and I, um, | 总统和我 |
[36:50] | think it’s best to hold congressional hearings… | 认为在采取任何进一步措施前 |
[36:53] | on the matter before we take any further steps. Thank you very much. | 最好就此事举行国会听证会 感谢大家 |
[36:56] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[36:58] | We stopped the repeal. | 我们阻止了法案的废除 |
[37:00] | For now, at least. | 至少暂时是 |
[37:02] | The power of the press is an amazing thing. | 媒体的力量真是惊人 |
[37:05] | So is the power of the people. | 人们的力量也是如此 |
[37:11] | Director Danvers. | 丹弗斯局长 |
[37:13] | It’s good to see you back in the DEO. | 很高兴看到你回归超查部 |
[37:14] | It’s good to be back, Colonel. | 很高兴能回来 上校 |
[37:17] | Lockwood is a bureaucrat with power he doesn’t understand. | 洛克伍德这位官僚根本不了解自己的权力 |
[37:20] | Not only does that make things dangerous, | 这不仅让事情更加危险 |
[37:22] | – it makes our job difficult. – Yeah. | -也让我们难以开展工作 -是的 |
[37:24] | But you were a good solider yesterday. | 不过你昨天表现得很好 |
[37:27] | Putting your duty above your politics. | 把你的职责置于政治生命之上 |
[37:31] | Not many would have been able to do that. | 没有多少人能做到这一点 |
[37:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:37] | From all that mess comes something positive. | 混乱中诞生了积极的力量 |
[37:40] | Looks like AmericanAlien was one of the good guys after all. | 看来美国外星人是个好人 |
[37:49] | – She’s very… – Confounding. | -她让人 -捉摸不透 |
[37:52] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[38:00] | Your ex is pretty good with a camera. | 你的前任很会拍照 |
[38:04] | I read the tabloids. | 我读了小报 |
[38:09] | There is a civil war brewing. | 一场内战正在酝酿之中 |
[38:11] | I can smell it in the air. | 我都能闻到它的气息 |
[38:13] | But there might be hope for the country yet. | 但这个国家或许还有希望 |
[38:16] | Seems time is on your side for now, | 时机似乎暂时对你有利 |
[38:18] | so take the night off. | 所以今晚休息一下 |
[38:24] | Well, I guess tomorrow’s another day. | 看来明天又是新的一天了 |
[38:29] | Tomorrow may be too late. | 明天或许就太迟了 |
[38:49] | Where are you, Manchester? | 你在哪里 曼彻斯特 |
[38:55] | Maybe you just need to lose more. | 或许你只是需要失去更多 |
[39:02] | You can’t change me. | 你无法改变我 |
[39:04] | Today, I find you like a Manhunter. | 今天我要以火星猎人的身份找到你 |
[39:17] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. You have to go back to the part | 等等 你得重新讲 |
[39:19] | where you strong-armed Ben Lockwood. | 你痛打了本·洛克伍德的那段 |
[39:22] | – Oh, my gosh. You so have a bloodlust. – Please. | -我的天 你太爱血腥了 -求你了 |
[39:26] | Oh, I mean, I don’t know, the whole thing was crazy. | 我不知道 这件事太疯狂了 |
[39:30] | You know, I’ve never been through something like that before. | 我以前从来没有经历过这种事 |
[39:33] | And I know that Supergirl and I | 我知道超女和我 |
[39:36] | haven’t really been on the same page lately, | 最近意见都不一致 |
[39:38] | but, you know, seeing her out there at that march | 但是 看见她在游行队伍里 |
[39:41] | hand-in-hand with everybody else, | 与其他人手拉手 |
[39:44] | I was inspired. | 我受到了鼓舞 |
[39:45] | Yeah. To rough Ben Lockwood up. | 嗯 然后痛打了本·洛克伍德 |
[39:49] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[39:51] | No, it was, you know, I… | 不 那个… 我 |
[39:53] | I followed my beliefs, not the rules. | 我遵循了自己的信念 而不是规矩 |
[39:56] | And it felt really good to take a moral stance. | 站在道德的立场上感觉棒极了 |
[39:58] | Yeah, I think everyone at that march felt that way. | 是的 我想在游行中的所有人都感觉到了 |
[40:02] | Seeing all those people come out to have their convictions heard. | 看到所有这些人站出来表达他们的信念 |
[40:06] | – And James’s photos. – Yeah. | -还有詹姆斯的照片 -对 |
[40:08] | Seeing people who’d been fighting helping each other, that was… | 看见人们尽力互相帮助 那真的… |
[40:12] | It just goes to show, | 这就表明 |
[40:14] | no matter who you are, alien, human, superhero, | 不管你是谁 外星人 人类 超级英雄 |
[40:19] | every action counts | 每份行动都有价值 |
[40:20] | and every voice matters. | 每个声音都很重要 |
[40:22] | And who knows, maybe the good guys will win in the end. | 谁知道 也许好人最终会胜利 |
[40:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:26] | Cheers. | 干杯 |