时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | You have powers? | 你有超能力 |
[00:46] | I have powers. | 我有超能力 |
[01:00] | You had a good run, | 你之前表现不错 |
[01:02] | but this time, | 但这一次 |
[01:06] | the planet hits back. | 地球要回击了 |
[01:09] | How are you doing this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[01:10] | How do you think I did it? | 你觉得我是怎么做到的 |
[01:12] | I’m Lex Luthor. | 我可是莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[01:20] | Raise your right hand. | 抬起你的右手 |
[01:22] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你发誓会说实话 全部的实话 |
[01:24] | and nothing but the truth? | 而且只说实话吗 |
[01:25] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[01:27] | One disagreement over his obsession | 一旦不赞同他的痴迷 |
[01:29] | and he shut me out. | 他就隔离了我 |
[01:30] | Threw me out of the company and himself into his crusade. | 把我驱逐出公司 专注于他的改革 |
[01:34] | He killed people. | 他杀过人 |
[01:36] | Luthor kept offering Superman a place in his organization. | 卢瑟一直想请超人在他的组织中担任职位 |
[01:40] | Of course, Superman knew who he was. | 当然 超人知道他是谁 |
[01:42] | And Luthor didn’t take the rejection well. | 卢瑟不喜欢被回绝 |
[01:44] | He used to say we were “burdened with excellence,” | 他常说我们”为优秀所累” |
[01:46] | and it was just me and him against the world. | 只有我和他一起对抗世界 |
[01:49] | And if I’m honest with myself, I believed him. | 说句实话 我相信他 |
[01:54] | I was blind enough to think that he wanted a partner… | 我盲目地相信他想要搭档 |
[01:56] | But he wanted a pet Kryptonian. | 但是他想要的是氪星宠物 |
[01:58] | …but he wanted a sycophant. | 他想要的是谄媚者 |
[01:59] | He kidnapped me. | 他绑架了我 |
[02:01] | And I have 16 scars from the torture. | 我有折磨留下来的十六道伤痕 |
[02:05] | I have submitted our every correspondence into evidence. | 我将我们所有的通信都提交为证物 |
[02:08] | Enough smoking guns for an army. | 里面证据众多 |
[02:10] | Plus, | 另外 |
[02:14] | when he turned the sun red, | 当他将太阳变红时 |
[02:19] | I was wearing a wire. | 我戴着窃听器 |
[02:21] | Mr. Luthor, you are charged with murder, | 卢瑟先生 你被控谋杀 |
[02:23] | ecoterrorism, and crimes against humanity. | 生态恐怖主义 以及反人类罪 |
[02:26] | Since you have chosen to represent yourself, | 鉴于你选择为自己辩护 |
[02:28] | have you anything to say | 在我宣读判决结果前 |
[02:29] | before I render the verdict of this court? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[02:36] | Superman made me do it. | 是超人逼我做的 |
[02:40] | This is a paradigm shift. | 这是范式转移 |
[02:42] | Aliens are among us. | 外星人在我们之中 |
[02:44] | And for the rest of human history, | 而在人类将来的历史中 |
[02:46] | there will only ever be “before Superman” | 只会存在”超人之前” |
[02:50] | and “after.” | 和”超人之后” |
[02:52] | I am protecting mankind from an extinction event. | 我在预防人类遭遇灭绝 |
[02:56] | And if this pearl-clutching jury of my… | 但如果这支反应过度的… |
[02:59] | peers | 人类陪审团 |
[03:01] | wants to put me behind bars for it, | 想因此把我送进监狱 |
[03:03] | they are welcome to try. | 欢迎他们试试看 |
[03:05] | But know this. | 但请记住 |
[03:07] | I will always have my thumb on the scales. | 我总会想方设法改变最终的结果 |
[03:11] | Alexander Joseph Luthor, | 亚历山大·约瑟夫·卢瑟 |
[03:15] | you’ve been found guilty on all counts | 你所有的罪行被判有罪 |
[03:18] | and will serve 31 consecutive | 将服刑连续三十一个… |
[03:22] | life sentences. | 无期徒刑 |
[03:27] | Maybe we should make it 32. | 也许我们该判三十二个 |
[03:54] | Mr. Luthor! Sorry. Sorry. | 卢瑟先生 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:57] | Mr. Luthor! Mr. Luthor! | 卢瑟先生 卢瑟先生 |
[04:29] | Nice prison you got here. | 你这间牢房不错 |
[04:31] | It’s for conjugal visits. | 这是用于配偶探视的 |
[04:33] | But still, after this, it’s back to concrete and iron. | 在这之后 就回到水泥与铁杆之后了 |
[04:37] | Sounds lonely. | 听起来很寂寞 |
[04:38] | Stryker’s is a Petri dish. | 斯特赖克是个培养皿 |
[04:40] | Bottle city. | 渣滓之城 |
[04:42] | I’ve even managed to teach some of the inmates chess. | 我设法教了一些牢友下棋 |
[04:46] | I like mentoring. | 我喜欢指导别人 |
[04:48] | It’s a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[04:49] | You’re a once-in-a-generation mind | 你拥有千载难逢的大脑 |
[04:51] | and the only man standing | 并且是唯一站出来 |
[04:53] | between us and total annihilation. | 阻止人类彻底毁灭的人 |
[04:57] | You know, I used to write you letters. | 我曾经给你写过许多信 |
[04:59] | I read them. | 我都读了 |
[05:01] | You’re literate for a Manson girl. | 对于一个喜欢曼森的女孩来说 你文笔不错 |
[05:04] | You are not Manson. | 你不是曼森 |
[05:06] | And for the record, I’m not just some girl. | 而且说实话 我不是普通女孩 |
[05:09] | I’ve got degrees from Yale in literature and physics, | 我有耶鲁大学的文学与物理学位 |
[05:13] | and I am a former Junior Miss North Carolina. | 并且是前少女组北卡罗来纳州小姐 |
[05:16] | I don’t need your resume. | 我不需要你的简历 |
[05:20] | Although | 虽然 |
[05:22] | I may know someone who does. | 我或许知道有谁需要 |
[05:26] | – Ms. Tessmacher– – Eve. | -泰斯马克女士 -伊芙 |
[05:28] | Ms. Tessmacher, | 泰斯马克女士 |
[05:30] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[05:33] | What do you know about CatCo magazine? | 你了解凯特科杂志吗 |
[05:35] | Their circulation’s down? | 他们的发行量减少了 |
[05:36] | Jimmy Olsen works there. He’s been a thorn. | 吉米·奥尔森在那里工作 他一直是我的眼中刺 |
[05:39] | But he’s connected to the second Kryptonian. | 但是他与第二位氪星人有关系 |
[05:42] | And I happen to know that Cat Grant | 而我正巧知道凯特·格兰特 |
[05:44] | needs a new assistant. | 需要一名新助理 |
[05:46] | A woman of your talents | 像你这样有才华的女人 |
[05:47] | would have no problem finding a job there. | 在那里找到工作肯定不难 |
[05:49] | Consider it done. | 交给我吧 |
[05:52] | But you do know there’s a lot more that I can do– | 但你知道我能做的事还有很多 |
[05:54] | And you will. | 你会有机会的 |
[05:55] | We’re gonna make you undeniable. | 我们将会让你变得无法抗拒 |
[06:33] | Warden. | 典狱长 |
[06:36] | Did your husband enjoy those Knights tickets? | 你丈夫喜欢国王队的票吗 |
[06:39] | Oh, yes. Courtside? | 当然 边场票 |
[06:41] | He felt like Nicholson. | 他感觉就像是尼科尔森 |
[06:44] | And, uh, the other inmates, | 而且 其他的囚犯 |
[06:46] | they seemed to like all that lobster you trucked in. | 他们似乎很喜欢你运来的那些龙虾 |
[06:49] | Lobster’s 18th century peasant food, | 龙虾是十八世纪农民的食物 |
[06:51] | only fit for the indentured and the incarcerated. | 只适合签卖身契的人和被监禁的人 |
[06:55] | I, uh, didn’t know you did artwork. | 我不知道你还会创作艺术品 |
[06:58] | It’s just geometry. | 不过是几何学 |
[07:01] | Hannibal Crossing the Alps. | 《汉尼拔翻越阿尔卑斯山》 |
[07:03] | So, what’s it, like, represent? | 这幅画表达了什么 |
[07:07] | Boredom. Can I help you, Warden? | 无聊 找我有事吗 典狱官 |
[07:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:11] | You have a call from the Kaznian Embassy. | 卡兹尼亚大使馆来电话找你 |
[07:47] | Warden, I’m going to need to leave for 72 hours. | 典狱官 我得离开72小时 |
[07:50] | What? You can’t just– | 什么 你不能 |
[07:51] | Your mother still lives at 245 Maple Drive, right? | 你母亲还住在枫叶大道245号 对吗 |
[07:56] | Bingo night every Friday at St. Joseph’s? | 每周五晚都去圣约瑟夫玩宾果 |
[07:58] | We wouldn’t want that awful Betty Byrom woman | 你总不希望那个叫贝蒂·拜罗姆的婆娘 |
[08:00] | to finally have a chance at winning. | 终于有机会大胜而归 |
[08:02] | Would we? | 对吧 |
[08:06] | Seventy-two hours. | 72小时 |
[08:09] | How are you gonna leave without– | 你打算怎样出去 |
[08:10] | Leave that to me. | 这交给我 |
[08:12] | I’ll need my effects and my tailor. | 我需要我的财物和一位裁缝 |
[08:15] | And my jet. | 还有我的私人飞机 |
[08:20] | Rook to E-8. | 车移至E8 |
[08:23] | Queen to H-5. | 皇后移至H5 |
[08:25] | Bishop to G-6. | 象移至G6 |
[08:27] | Queen to H-8. | 皇后移至H8 |
[08:31] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[10:04] | America. | 在美国 |
[10:07] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[10:21] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[10:33] | Kaznia. | 卡兹尼亚 |
[11:56] | Alex… Alex… | 艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 |
[13:13] | He has nothing to fear, | 他不必害怕 |
[13:15] | and neither do you. | 你也是 |
[13:18] | My name is Lex. | 我叫莱克斯 |
[13:22] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[13:25] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[13:27] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[13:34] | I can show her how to master her powers | 我可以教她如何控制能力 |
[13:36] | and help you contain her. | 并帮你控制住她 |
[13:38] | I know you’re the man for the job. | 我就知道你能做到 |
[13:41] | Lex Luthor. | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[13:42] | Foremost specialist on everything Krypton. | 关于氪星的一切你就是头号专家 |
[13:46] | You will make her Kaznia’s weapon, hmm? | 你会让她成为卡兹尼亚的武器 对吗 |
[13:49] | She’ll hate whomever you want. | 你让她恨谁她就恨谁 |
[13:51] | Operant conditioning is a specialty of mine. | 操作性条件反射是我的专长 |
[13:53] | But you’ll need to follow my instructions to the letter. | 但是你必须严格按照我的指示去做 |
[13:56] | Can’t break a Kryptonian, but maybe we can bend one. | 我们无法击垮氪星人 但或许可以操控她 |
[14:00] | And for this? | 你要什么回报 |
[14:01] | Money, as discussed. | 钱 和之前说好的一样 |
[14:02] | He’s not as liquid as he used to be. | 他手头没以前那么富裕了 |
[14:04] | I warn you, you are only a consultant. | 我警告你 你不过是个顾问 |
[14:07] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓 |
[14:08] | That’s the one who made her uncomfortable. | 就是他害她十分紧张 |
[14:12] | Get rid of him. | 让他消失 |
[14:14] | I will reassign him elsewhere on the base. | 我会把他调到基地的其他地方去 |
[14:16] | She will not see him again. | 她不会再见到他了 |
[14:18] | She can see through walls. | 她有透视能力 |
[14:23] | Pyotr. | 彼得 |
[14:39] | Next time, don’t flinch. | 下次不要畏缩 |
[14:54] | Did they teach you any English? | 他们教你英语了吗 |
[14:56] | Little. | 教了一点 |
[15:00] | Are you | 你在 |
[15:02] | angry at me? | 生我的气吗 |
[15:06] | For saving a child? No. | 因为你救了一个孩子吗 没有 |
[15:09] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[15:12] | I heard pain. | 我听到了哀痛声 |
[15:15] | I did not know my strength. | 我并不知道自己的能力 |
[15:17] | Would you like to? | 你想知道吗 |
[15:30] | Alex, | 艾丽克斯 |
[15:31] | your name is only thing I remember. | 我唯一记得的只有你的名字 |
[15:42] | Let’s just say we were besties. | 这么说吧 我们以前是好友 |
[16:01] | I’ll tell you everything soon. | 我很快会把所有的事都告诉你的 |
[16:03] | Time’s up and I have to go. | 时间到了 我要走了 |
[16:08] | Go on. | 吃吧 |
[16:09] | You need to see the world as they do. | 你要用他们的方式去看待这个世界 |
[16:18] | English. | 要说英文 |
[16:32] | Pennies from heaven. How does this happen? Clone? | 真是天上掉馅饼 怎么会这样 克隆人吗 |
[16:35] | I think I know. | 我想我知道原因 |
[16:36] | It’s called Harun-El. Black Kryptonite. | 那叫做哈伦·艾尔 是黑氪石 |
[16:38] | It splits Kryptonians in two. | 它把氪星劈成两半 |
[16:39] | Supergirl must have come into contact with it. | 超女一定是接触到它了 |
[16:41] | She’s a blank slate. | 她现在脑子一片空白 |
[16:42] | Doesn’t share Supergirl’s memories. | 没有超女的记忆 |
[16:43] | We don’t know exactly how this works, yet. | 我们还不知道黑氪石究竟是怎么回事 |
[16:44] | “We”? | 我们 |
[16:46] | It’s Lena, and she has more. | 是莉娜 她手上还有更多的石头 |
[16:50] | Brava. | 好极了 |
[16:51] | I told you I’d be more useful at L-Corp than CatCo. | 我和你说了我在L公司比在凯特科更有作为 |
[16:54] | And how is my darling sister? | 我亲爱的妹妹怎么样了 |
[16:56] | Obsessed. | 执着于此 |
[16:56] | About to have a breakthrough with the Harun-El. | 她就快利用哈尔·艾尔实现突破了 |
[16:58] | But she hasn’t produced results yet. | 但她暂时还没有结果 |
[17:00] | See that she does. | 确保她会取得成果 |
[17:03] | So do I stay and hang with the commies? | 我是留在这里和共产党一起吗 |
[17:05] | What? No, you’re driving. | 什么 不 你要开车 |
[17:07] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[17:11] | So what’s the play? | 有什么计划 |
[17:13] | Paper tigers. | 纸老虎 |
[17:16] | Chinese idiom. | 中文的成语 |
[17:17] | Paper tigers threaten, but are destroyed easily. | 纸老虎有威胁 但也不堪一击 |
[17:20] | Kaznia wants to move on the US. | 卡兹尼亚想对美国采取行动 |
[17:22] | They’re crazier than Russia. | 他们比俄罗斯人还疯狂 |
[17:24] | They wanna bring back the glory days of the Soviet Union. | 他们想恢复苏联往昔的辉煌岁月 |
[17:26] | So you wanna help them? | 所以你要帮他们吗 |
[17:28] | I don’t care about their politics. | 我不在乎他们的政治 |
[17:30] | Regimes change. Kings die. | 改朝换代 国王驾崩 |
[17:32] | But if Kaznia attacks America, | 但如果卡兹尼亚袭击美国 |
[17:36] | and I foil the attack, America will hail me as a hero. | 我阻止了袭击 美国就会把我当英雄来膜拜 |
[17:40] | To do that, I’m gonna need patsies in both the East and the West. | 所以在东西方两地 我都需要安排罪羊者 |
[17:43] | So, Otis, fetch your sister | 奥蒂斯 去找你姐姐 |
[17:44] | and find me a real American. | 给我找个真正的美国人 |
[17:46] | Someone charismatic, a radical. | 找一个有感召力又激进的人 |
[17:51] | I think I know just the guy, Mr. Luthor. | 我正好有个人选 卢瑟先生 |
[17:54] | Name’s Ben Lockwood, seems smart. | 他叫本·洛克伍德 样子看着很聪明 |
[17:59] | I’m glad someone does. | 很高兴有聪明人 |
[18:02] | 新移民 本·洛克伍德 不是文化的问题 这是生物学的问题 | |
[18:03] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 要去哪 |
[18:04] | Back to Stryker’s. | 回斯特赖克岛 |
[18:06] | Prison’s the best alibi the world has yet devised, | 监狱是世上最好的不在场证明 |
[18:09] | and I’m about to need a lot of alibis. | 而我将需要大量的不在场证明 |
[18:13] | The USS Yosemite moved closer to the Kaznian Sea today, | 今天美国约塞米蒂号军舰驶近了卡兹尼亚海 |
[18:17] | placing pressure on an already volatile area. | 给本已动荡不安的海域施加了压力 |
[18:20] | Critics of President Baker, who took office two weeks ago | 对于两周前贝克总统在马斯丁总统 |
[18:23] | after President Marsdin’s resignation, | 提出辞职后上任 |
[18:25] | are questioning his decisions… | 其批评者对此决定提出质疑 |
[18:26] | 艾丽克斯寄 卡兹尼亚 | |
[18:46] | 《查拉图斯特拉如是说》 弗里德里希·尼采 著 | |
[18:50] | 《普通语言学教程》 索绪尔 著 | |
[18:51] | 《罗马帝国衰亡史》 爱德华·吉本 著 | |
[18:53] | 《政治经济学批判》 卡尔·马克思 著 | |
[19:01] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[19:03] | When I was a boy, | 我小的时候 |
[19:05] | I learned this game from a grand master, | 跟一位国际象棋大师阿纳托利·卡尔波夫 |
[19:08] | Anatoly Karpov. | 学会了下国际象棋 |
[19:10] | That’s how I learned to speak your language. | 我就是这样学会说俄语的 |
[19:13] | Seems fitting that it should teach you mine. | 看来该教教你学说我的语言了 |
[19:15] | I think your books handled that. | 你的书已经教会我了 |
[19:17] | Have they? Okay. | 是吗 那好 |
[19:19] | Philip of Macedon. | 腓力二世 |
[19:21] | Ruled from 359 BC until his assassination. | 从公元前359开始统治 直至遭人暗杀 |
[19:25] | Father of Alexander the Great, your namesake. | 是亚历山大大帝之父 与你同名之人 |
[19:29] | Philip had a small power base. He wanted to build an empire. | 腓力的权利基础并不大 他想建立一个帝国 |
[19:32] | But, in the end, we only have one lifetime. | 但是到最后 人都只有一生的时间 |
[19:36] | Alexander inherits his father’s work, | 亚历山大继承了他父亲的伟业 |
[19:38] | but he does more than Philip ever could have dreamed. | 但他的成就是腓力一辈子做梦也想不到的 |
[19:41] | He conquers the world. | 他征服了世界 |
[19:43] | This appeals to you? | 你对此很感兴趣吗 |
[19:46] | You sound like my sister. | 你的语气和我妹妹很像 |
[19:49] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[19:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:53] | You pay attention. | 你有专心听我说话 |
[19:54] | You remind me of her sometimes. | 有时你让我想起了她 |
[19:57] | I used to think we were inseparable. | 以前我觉得我们形影不离 |
[20:00] | That we were going to change everything. | 我们会改变一切 |
[20:02] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[20:05] | People disappoint. | 人们总是让人失望 |
[20:13] | Not bad, though. | 但是还不错 |
[20:15] | You’ve read that one more than the others. | 你看那本书的次数比其他的书多 |
[20:17] | Gatsby. Why? | 《了不起的盖茨比》 为什么 |
[20:20] | It’s beautiful. | 书写得非常好 |
[20:23] | Lush. | 内容丰富 |
[20:23] | I, uh… | 我 |
[20:24] | I think that’s the word. | 我想应该是这个词吧 |
[20:26] | The language… | 当中的语言文字 |
[20:28] | It’s hard to even imagine the world that way. | 很难像那样去想象这个世界 |
[20:32] | I didn’t give it to you because it’s pretty. | 我让你看 不是因为语言文字优美 |
[20:34] | This is a book about vapid, profligate fools. | 这本书讲的是一群既平庸又败家的傻子 |
[20:38] | Money is always acquired at someone else’s expense. | 拿钱总是需要别人的牺牲 |
[20:43] | But you have money. | 但是你有钱 |
[20:45] | You must. The way you come and go– | 你肯定有 你来来去去的 |
[20:47] | I do. | 没错 |
[20:48] | Because it is their weapon. | 因为这是他们的武器 |
[20:51] | The way their world works. | 他们的世界就是这么运作的 |
[20:52] | Read it again. | 你再读一遍 |
[21:01] | Thank you, Mikhail. | 谢谢 米凯尔 |
[21:03] | Your mother. | 你妈妈 |
[21:05] | She’s… | 她… |
[21:06] | She’s working? | 在工作吗 |
[21:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:08] | I’m sorry you have to be alone so much. | 难为你经常一个人在家 |
[21:11] | I’ll try to visit more. | 我会常来的 |
[21:17] | The night she saved you, | 她救了你们的那晚 |
[21:19] | why were those men attacking? | 为什么那些男的要袭击你们 |
[21:21] | They were thieves. | 他们是小偷 |
[21:24] | It is just me and my mother. | 又只有我和妈妈两个人 |
[21:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:27] | My father was a bad man. | 我爸爸是个坏人 |
[21:29] | He left us. | 他离开我们了 |
[21:32] | I had a bad father, too. | 我爸爸也是坏人 |
[21:34] | What did yours do? | 你爸爸干了什么 |
[21:35] | He stayed. | 他留下了 |
[21:37] | I used to pray for a hero like the one you got. | 我以前也祈祷 希望有个救我的英雄 |
[21:41] | Took a long time, | 很久都没有等到 |
[21:41] | but here you are. | 但现在你来了 |
[21:50] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[21:53] | Sorry, Mikhail. | 对不起 米凯尔 |
[22:00] | I don’t understand. Why we are in such a hurry? | 我不明白 为什么我们要这么着急 |
[22:05] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:07] | We got to get you inside. | 我们得带你进去 |
[22:10] | What is happening to me? | 我怎么回事 |
[22:14] | There’s only one thing on this Earth | 地球上只有一种东西 |
[22:15] | that can hurt you, | 能伤害你 |
[22:16] | and the Americans just seeded the skies with it. | 美国人就在天上洒满了这东西 |
[22:20] | You will never feel like this again. | 你不会再有这种感觉了 |
[22:21] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[22:23] | But there’s something we have to do first. | 但我们先要做另一件事 |
[22:27] | Your flesh is weak. | 你的身体很虚弱 |
[22:28] | It’s the only time we can do this. | 这个我们只能做一次 |
[22:37] | Someday, | 有一天 |
[22:39] | you may have to match her. | 你可能得和她对战 |
[22:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:42] | It’s time for you to know your full truth. | 是时候让你知道真相了 |
[22:46] | You are strong. | 你很强壮 |
[22:47] | You are Kaznia. | 你是卡兹尼亚人 |
[22:50] | But you are also something more. | 但你还有别的身份 |
[22:52] | That green flash you saw, | 你看到的绿色闪电 |
[22:54] | it’s poison to your species. | 对你们种族有毒 |
[22:55] | Made of fragments of your home planet. | 是由你母星的碎片构成的 |
[22:58] | You are one of the last daughters of Krypton. | 你是氪星最后的血脉之一 |
[23:01] | Krypton? | 氪星 |
[23:04] | You will usher in a new era of peace. | 你会将世界推向和平的新时代 |
[23:07] | Equality. | 平等 |
[23:08] | Nations unlike Kaznia who believe in greed | 不像卡兹尼亚那样信奉贪心的国家 |
[23:11] | will rise against you. | 会联合起来反抗你 |
[23:13] | And its greatest champion | 其中最强的战士 |
[23:14] | will stand between you and your work. | 会阻碍你和你的事业 |
[23:34] | I told you, English. | 我说过了 你要说英文 |
[23:36] | You need to keep your accent. | 你不要把口音露出来 |
[23:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:40] | You want me to go to America. | 你想让我去美国 |
[23:42] | Someday. You’re not ready yet. | 总会有那一天 你现在还没准备好 |
[23:44] | Yes, I am! | 我准备好了 |
[23:46] | I want to see it. | 我想亲眼看看 |
[23:48] | I want to know more. | 我想知道更多 |
[23:49] | Who is this Supergirl | 这个超女是什么人 |
[23:52] | to me? | 跟我有关吗 |
[23:53] | Why does she look like me? | 为什么她长得像我 |
[23:56] | Put simply, | 简单来说 |
[23:57] | your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[24:01] | She has usurped your position in the world. | 她霸占了你在世界上的地位 |
[24:03] | Taken from you. | 那是她抢走的 |
[24:05] | Like your Lena. | 就像你的莉娜 |
[24:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:11] | Maybe you should see more. | 或许你确实应该多去看看 |
[24:27] | National City. | 纳欣诺市 |
[24:29] | You know Kaznia, Krypton. | 你知道卡兹尼亚 氪星 |
[24:31] | Now you need to experience Babylon. | 现在你要感受一下巴比伦 |
[24:44] | Hey! | 你好 |
[24:45] | Kid! | 小姐 |
[24:46] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:47] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[24:49] | Linda Lee. | 琳达·李 |
[24:50] | Well, Linda Lee, | 琳达·李 |
[24:54] | why don’t you go on and get us some more of this? | 你能再给我们拿些这个吗 |
[25:00] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[25:05] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[25:07] | A pig trough. | 一个猪饲料槽 |
[25:09] | One of the men had a pin | 其中一个人别着 |
[25:12] | with the AmerTek insignia. They make weapons. | 艾美特克标志 他们是制造武器的 |
[25:16] | America’s exports, movies | 美国的出口 电影 |
[25:18] | and bombs. | 炸弹 |
[25:20] | Kaznia suffers so that Americans can live like this. | 美国人为了生活幸福让卡兹尼亚受苦 |
[25:25] | And Supergirl defends those men? | 超女就维护那些人吗 |
[25:27] | Yes, because she’s | 对 因为她 |
[25:30] | soft. | 心肠太软 |
[25:32] | Accustomed to a certain lifestyle. | 习惯了这种生活方式 |
[25:36] | You wanna understand her? | 你想了解她吗 |
[25:37] | This is the place. This is where Supergirl lives. | 就是这里 这是超女住的地方 |
[25:41] | Or, as some know her, | 或者叫她在外人眼里的名字 |
[25:47] | Kara Danvers. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[25:56] | One day, you may have to be just like her. | 有一天 你可能必须跟她一模一样 |
[25:58] | Move like her, think like her. | 行动 思考都要一样 |
[26:00] | So, | 那么 |
[26:02] | what do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[26:07] | She likes comfort. | 她喜欢舒适 |
[26:13] | She’s undisciplined. | 她没有自制力 |
[26:25] | All of this is for her? | 这些都是她的吗 |
[26:53] | She is like a princess in a tower. | 她就像住在塔里的公主 |
[26:56] | And on a reporter’s salary. | 靠着记者的工资生活 |
[27:01] | Someone is coming. | 有人来了 |
[27:09] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[27:12] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[27:13] | I thought you were in Smallville. | 我以为你在斯摩维尔 |
[27:15] | I mean, I specifically remember you | 我明确记得你 |
[27:16] | asking me to take care of your leafy dependents. | 让我照顾你那十亲九故呢 |
[27:20] | Yeah, yes. Uh, Smallville. Yeah, I, uh… | 是的 斯摩维尔 我… |
[27:23] | – I… – Oh, you didn’t cancel | -我… -你没取消 |
[27:25] | your vacation, did you? | 你的度假吧 |
[27:27] | I told you that I would hold down the fort at the DEO. | 我跟你说过我会代管超查部 |
[27:30] | I mean, but you are missed. | 但你没去 |
[27:31] | No. Of course, I didn’t cancel my vacation. | 不 当然了 我没取消我的度假 |
[27:34] | I… I just… I… I forgot my journal. | 我只是… 忘了我的日记 |
[27:39] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[27:41] | Silly writer, without her journal. | 糊涂的撰稿人 没带她的日记 |
[27:44] | Okay, well, good. | 好吧 很好 |
[27:46] | Well, you should… | 你应该… |
[27:48] | You should be going, right? | 你应该去了 是吧 |
[27:49] | Yeah, okay, okay, I will. Thank you, Alex. | 好的 我会的 谢谢你 艾丽克斯 |
[27:55] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[27:56] | – Bye. – See ya. | -拜拜 -再见 |
[28:01] | Kara Danvers has an Alex, too? | 卡拉·丹弗斯也有个艾丽克斯吗 |
[28:04] | You have a lot in common except for what counts. | 你们有很多共同点 但它们并不重要 |
[28:06] | Field trip’s over. I have to go back to– | 实地考察结束了 我得回到 |
[28:07] | – To prison. – Yes. | -监狱里去 -是的 |
[28:09] | Go back to Kaznia. Make sure you weren’t seen. | 回卡兹尼亚 确保没人看到你 |
[28:11] | No one can know that you exist. | 不能有人知道你的存在 |
[28:30] | Ms. Grant only threatened to fire me | 格兰特女士今天只威胁了我六次 |
[28:32] | six times today. | 说要开除我 |
[28:33] | I think she’s warming to me. | 我觉得她越来越喜欢我了 |
[28:42] | Lena doesn’t realize how much potential she has. | 莉娜不知道她有多大的潜力 |
[28:45] | I hope now at least the world will. | 我希望现在至少全世界会知道 |
[28:49] | Lena Luthor. | 莉娜·卢瑟 |
[29:09] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[29:11] | What are you doing here? I thought you were on vacation. | 你在这里干什么 我以为你去度假了 |
[29:14] | I, uh… | 我… |
[29:16] | I had to help Alex with something. | 我得帮艾丽克斯处理一些事情 |
[29:19] | Ms. Luthor. | 卢瑟女士 |
[29:22] | Ms. Luthor. Sorry to interrupt. | 卢瑟女士 抱歉打断一下 |
[29:24] | You’re needed in Lab C, and it can’t wait. | C实验室需要你 这事很急 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry, but when you get back, maybe a girl’s night? | 不好意思 你回了以后 办个女生之夜吧 |
[29:31] | Big Belly Burger. | 大肚腩汉堡 |
[29:32] | Like your birthday, last year. | 就像你去年的生日 |
[29:34] | Sold. | 成交 |
[29:41] | Hello, “Kara.” | 你好 “卡拉” |
[29:42] | Or should I say, Privet? | 或者我该叫你 女贞 |
[29:44] | There is no way Alex sent you to L-Corp. | 艾丽克斯不可能派你来L公司 |
[29:45] | – What are you doing here? – I wanted to meet his sister. | -你在这里干什么 -我想见他妹妹 |
[29:48] | Okay, well, you met her, | 好了 你见过她了 |
[29:49] | so now get back to your nesting doll. | 所以现在回你的套娃里去 |
[29:50] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[29:52] | America is unsavory, but I’m not so sure | 美国是令人讨厌 但我不太确定 |
[29:56] | it is bad as Alex thinks– | 它有艾丽克斯认为的那么差 |
[29:58] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[29:59] | You are not gonna go all apple pie-eating, | 你不会去吃所有的苹果派 |
[30:01] | flag-waving, Philip Jennings on me. | 挥舞国旗 假装讨好我 |
[30:04] | Kara Danvers wants to do good. | 卡拉·丹弗斯想要做好事 |
[30:06] | She has compassion. She has friends. | 她有同情心 她有很多朋友 |
[30:09] | And Lena is one of them. | 莉娜就是其中一个 |
[30:11] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[30:15] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:16] | Your little project’s got a mind of her own, | 你的小项目有她自己的想法 |
[30:18] | and she’s about to star-spangle you | 她要让你完全脱离 |
[30:19] | right out of world domination. | 这个世界的控制 |
[30:21] | Panic is a bad color on you, Ms. Tessmacher. | 恐慌对你来说并不好 泰斯马克女士 |
[30:23] | I can fix this. | 我能解决这个 |
[30:25] | You and Otis will have to go to Kaznia. | 你和奥蒂斯得去卡兹尼亚 |
[30:27] | What? What for? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:28] | Because that’s where the thing she loves most is. | 因为那是她最爱的地方 |
[30:31] | And she’s gonna be ever so sad when the Americans | 如果美国人把它从她那里夺走了 |
[30:34] | take it away from her. | 她会很很伤心的 |
[30:40] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[30:51] | Hey, sailor. | 你好 水手 |
[31:05] | Missile engaging target. | 导弹锁定目标 |
[32:15] | Who would do this? | 谁会这么做 |
[32:20] | You already know. | 你已经知道了 |
[32:37] | AmerTek. The greedy Americans. | 阿美特克 贪婪的美国人 |
[32:44] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[32:46] | Listen to me. Luthors bide their time. | 听我说 卢瑟家族在等待时机 |
[32:49] | This is just an American– | 这只是一个美国人… |
[33:04] | – Please, stop. – No! | -拜托 停下 -不 |
[33:16] | You could have compromised all of our work. | 你可能破坏了我们所有的工作 |
[33:18] | – They killed Mikhail! – What is one life? | -他们杀了米凯尔 -一条命是什么 |
[33:21] | One life is nothing next to the world! | 和世界比起来 一条命什么都不是 |
[33:23] | You risked everything, and you did not listen to me! | 你赌进去一切 却不听我的话 |
[33:26] | You don’t give me commands. | 你不能命令我 |
[33:27] | I am helping you. | 我在帮你 |
[33:29] | They saw your face. | 他们看到了你的脸 |
[33:31] | If you were identified, the world would hunt you down! | 如果你被认出来了 世界会追捕你 |
[33:35] | I’ll make this look like an accident. | 我会让这看起来像个意外 |
[33:37] | Sabotage, friendly fire. I will clean up your mess! | 破坏 误杀 我来收拾你的烂摊子 |
[33:40] | Is that what you think of me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[33:42] | That I am some pet you clean up after? | 把我当宠物 专门收拾我的烂摊子 |
[33:45] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[33:46] | Some soldier then? | 那是某个水手吗 |
[33:47] | Alexander’s conquering army! | 亚历山大大帝的征服军 |
[33:50] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[33:51] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这里 |
[33:53] | Why does Kara Danvers have an Alex? | 为什么卡拉·丹弗斯有个艾丽克斯 |
[33:55] | And why is she friends with your sister? | 她为什么和你妹妹是朋友 |
[34:00] | That’s what this is about. | 这就是问题所在 |
[34:02] | This is about Lena. | 这和莉娜有关 |
[34:08] | I thought you were stronger. | 我以为你变强了 |
[34:10] | But people disappoint. | 但人们失望了 |
[34:15] | I’m done here. | 我完事了 |
[34:22] | Oh, I died once. | 我死过一次 |
[34:27] | So I believe in second chances, | 所以我相信第二次机会 |
[34:30] | but if you see a bald guy… | 但如果你看见秃头男 |
[34:36] | Any bald guy. | 任何秃头男 |
[34:38] | You lie on the floor. You pretend you’re dead. | 你要躺在地上装死 |
[34:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:01] | What? | 什么 |
[35:04] | What kind of illness? | 哪种病 |
[35:11] | – Lex. – We pushed her too far. | -莱克斯 -我们把她逼过头了 |
[35:12] | Maybe the Black Kryptonite caused unchecked cell growth. | 或许是黑氪石引起了细胞无限制生长 |
[35:14] | – That’d be cancer-symptomatic. – Lex. | -那就是癌症了 -莱克斯 |
[35:16] | Could be a telomere problem. | 也可能是端粒的问题 |
[35:17] | We need to stabilize the senescence– | 我们必须要稳定住衰老 |
[35:18] | – Lex! – What? | -莱克斯 -什么 |
[35:20] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[35:22] | The Harun-El. | 哈伦·艾尔 |
[35:24] | It made her. | 是它创造了她 |
[35:25] | It might stabilize her. Bring it to me. | 或许也能稳定她 给我拿来 |
[35:27] | It’s not ready yet. | 那个还没准备好 |
[35:28] | Lena’s trial still has a 100 percent mortality rate. | 莉娜的实验仍然是百分百的死亡率 |
[35:31] | – Then I’ll solve it. – The girl is dying. | -那我来解决 -这个女孩要死了 |
[35:32] | What do you suggest I do? | 那你建议我怎么做 |
[35:34] | She is everything I have worked for. She’s a… | 她是我的毕生心血 她就是个 |
[35:38] | A miracle. | 奇迹 |
[35:39] | The skies opened up and gave her to me. I… | 天空开了个洞 把她送给了我 |
[35:44] | I can’t lose her. | 我不能失去她 |
[35:48] | I have an idea, but you’re not gonna like it. | 我有个主意 但你是不会喜欢的 |
[35:50] | – What we– – You’re right. | -我们要 -你说对了 |
[35:52] | I have to give myself cancer. | 我要让自己得癌症 |
[35:56] | That is not what I was gonna say. | 这不是我想说的 |
[35:58] | No, you were going to tell me that I need to work with Lena. | 不 你会说 我需要和莉娜合作 |
[36:00] | And you’re right, except she won’t buy it. | 你说得对 但是她不会同意 |
[36:02] | She’ll never work with me, | 她绝不会和我合作 |
[36:03] | but she will | 但她会 |
[36:06] | save me. | 救我 |
[36:08] | No, Lex. No! | 不 莱克斯 不 |
[36:26] | Hey, sis. | 妹妹 |
[36:28] | I hate what you’ve done with the place. | 我讨厌你对这个地方做的变动 |
[36:36] | I’ll be direct. | 我就直说了 |
[36:38] | Black Kryptonite. | 黑氪石 |
[36:39] | The Harun-El. | 哈伦·艾尔 |
[36:40] | You have it, and I need it. | 你手上都有 而我需要 |
[36:42] | You know it doesn’t grow back hair. | 你知道它不会让你生发 |
[36:45] | Don’t be pedestrian. | 想象力别太贫瘠 |
[36:47] | You’re a Luthor. | 你是卢瑟家的一份子 |
[36:48] | I seem to remember some disagreement on that point. | 我似乎记得在那一点上意见有所不同 |
[36:50] | Not from me. | 我没什么意见 |
[36:52] | I swabbed your cheek the day after you moved in. | 你搬进来的第二天 我就擦洗了你的脸颊 |
[36:54] | I’ve always been interested in our genes. | 我一直对我们的基因很感兴趣 |
[36:56] | Strengths. Weaknesses. | 优点 弱点 |
[36:59] | Alcoholism. | 酗酒 |
[37:01] | So that’s your plan. | 所以这就是你的计划 |
[37:03] | Come here to talk about our drunk father? | 来谈我们酗酒的父亲 |
[37:05] | What’s next? You tell me you love me? | 接下来呢 你会说你爱我吗 |
[37:07] | Love is valueless. I respect you. | 爱情不值钱 我尊重你 |
[37:09] | No. You don’t get to do that. | 不 你不能这样 |
[37:10] | You can’t just come in here and take what you want. | 你不能就这么走进来 想拿什么拿什么 |
[37:11] | Lena, I’m a hologram. | 莉娜 我是一个全息图 |
[37:13] | I can’t take anything. | 我什么都拿不了 |
[37:15] | But I get it. | 但我懂 |
[37:16] | You don’t wanna give up your research. | 你不想放弃你的研究 |
[37:18] | It’s cozy, | 让你感到舒适 |
[37:20] | the comfort of obsession. | 让人沉迷其中 |
[37:22] | I’m not like you. | 我不是你 |
[37:25] | I wanna help people. | 我想帮助人类 |
[37:26] | I’m people. | 我就是人类 |
[37:28] | And you’re using the black rock to make super soldiers. | 你在用黑石制造超级士兵 |
[37:31] | Who is that helping? | 那是在帮谁 |
[37:34] | I’ve had some time, done some thinking, | 我花了点时间 想了想 |
[37:36] | – some leaf-turning-over– – It’s a big leaf. | -关于重新做人 -那得是剧变 |
[37:41] | Don’t do what I did. | 别走我的老路 |
[37:44] | Don’t harm when you could heal. | 有能力救人就别害人 |
[37:50] | Oh, I just realized you haven’t asked me why I need the black rock. | 我才意识到你没问我要黑石干什么 |
[37:53] | I assumed homicide. | 我猜是自杀 |
[37:54] | Just the opposite. | 刚好相反 |
[37:57] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[38:11] | Take care of her. | 看着她 |
[38:17] | 卡兹尼亚 现今 | |
[38:28] | Here goes everything. | 一切就绪 |
[38:54] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[38:57] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你走了 |
[39:02] | You made me very, very angry. | 你让我非常非常生气 |
[39:05] | But I promised | 但我答应过 |
[39:06] | that I wouldn’t let you get sick again. | 不会再让你生病 |
[39:10] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[39:13] | I had a lot invested in you. | 我在你身上投入了很多 |
[39:18] | And I shouldn’t have left the way that I did. | 我不应该就那样离开 |
[39:22] | This is not about Lena. | 这跟莉娜没关系 |
[39:25] | This is about you and me. | 这事关你我 |
[39:30] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[39:34] | Supergirl | 超女 |
[39:36] | acts on her emotions. | 感情用事 |
[39:38] | It’s selfish, | 自私 |
[39:40] | ugly. | 丑陋 |
[39:42] | I will not be her. | 我不会成为她 |
[39:44] | I will be me. | 我就是我 |
[39:46] | I will be disciplined. | 我会遵守纪律 |
[39:48] | I will follow you | 我会服从于你 |
[39:51] | and destroy her. | 然后摧毁她 |
[39:55] | Do you remember that story about Alexander the Great and his father? | 你记得亚历山大大帝和他父亲的故事吗 |
[39:59] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[40:01] | You thought I was Alexander. | 你以为我是亚历山大 |
[40:04] | But I’m Philip. | 但我是菲利普 |
[40:07] | I only get one lifetime. | 我只有一次生命 |
[40:10] | But you’re… | 但你是 |
[40:13] | forever. | 永恒的 |
[40:16] | My gift to the world, | 我献给世界的礼物 |
[40:18] | my legacy. | 我的遗产 |
[40:32] | 纳欣诺市 现今 | |
[40:39] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[40:40] | It’s Lex Luthor. | 是莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[40:42] | He’s free. | 他逃了 |
[40:44] | I tried to stop him, but he got away. | 我试图阻止他 但他还是逃了 |
[40:46] | -What? – Lena. | -什么 -莉娜 |
[40:48] | Does she know? | 她知道了吗 |
[40:49] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[40:50] | Okay, I will find her. | 好吧 我会找到她 |
[40:52] | You get J’onn and find Lex. | 你叫上荣恩去找莱克斯 |