时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Referrals for post-trauma psychologists. | 创伤后心理医生的转诊文件 |
[00:08] | Kelly, I said I’m fine. | 凯莉 我说了我没事 |
[00:10] | Put this on first. | 你先穿上这个 |
[00:11] | You really look exactly like her. | 你看起来跟她一模一样 |
[00:13] | My fellow Americans, | 我的美国同胞们 |
[00:14] | the heart of our great nation was attacked… | 我们伟大国家的核心遭受了袭击 |
[00:17] | Supergirl, you are now public enemy number one. | 超女 你现在是头号公敌 |
[00:20] | We know you didn’t do this. | 我们知道不是你做的 |
[00:21] | We’re gonna find out the truth. | 我们会查明真相 |
[00:23] | Together. | 齐心协力 |
[00:25] | My fellow Americans, | 我的美国同胞们 |
[00:27] | it has been a day since Supergirl’s attack on the White House. | 自从超女袭击白宫已经过了一天 |
[00:31] | In apparent retaliation | 这明显是对 |
[00:33] | for our repeal of the Alien Amnesty Act. | 我们废除《外星人赦免法》的报复 |
[00:36] | While she and those with whom she conspired remain at large, | 目前她与同谋们目前依然在逃 |
[00:40] | I have an obligation | 我有义务 |
[00:41] | to ensure the safety of all citizens. | 保障所有公民的安全 |
[00:45] | So, at 1900 hours today, | 所以 在今天19点整 |
[00:49] | I am imposing a sundown to sunup curfew. | 我将执行日落到日出戒严 |
[00:52] | They better catch her. | 他们最好抓住她 |
[00:54] | Supergirl did not do this. | 这不是超女做的 |
[00:55] | Humans caught loitering will be cited. | 在街头滞留的人类将被收押 |
[00:57] | Aliens will be stopped by any means necessary. | 外星人将被尽一切手段阻止 |
[01:01] | And to Supergirl, turn yourself in. | 还有超女 请来自首 |
[01:04] | We do not want a war with you | 我们不想与你进行战争 |
[01:06] | but we vow to use every asset in our power | 但我们发誓将运用我们的一切手段 |
[01:09] | to see that justice is done. | 来伸张正义 |
[01:11] | Justice? What a crock! | 正义 真是个骗子 |
[01:15] | Help! Somebody help! I’m trapped. | 救命 谁来救救我 我被困住了 |
[01:18] | Someone’s in trouble. | 有人遇到麻烦了 |
[01:19] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:20] | You heard the president, it isn’t safe. | 你听到总统说的了 外边不安全 |
[01:22] | If the government wants to stop me from helping people, | 如果政府想要阻止我帮助别人 |
[01:23] | let them try. | 那就让他们试试 |
[01:40] | Here. | 来 |
[01:44] | This is a citizen’s arrest. | 这是私人拘捕 |
[01:46] | This man needs help. Put the gun– | 这个人需要帮助 放下枪 |
[01:49] | Stop! What you saw in the news, that wasn’t me. | 住手 你们在新闻上看到的那个人不是我 |
[01:52] | We saw the footage. | 我们看到录像了 |
[01:53] | You stay back, traitor. | 你退后 叛徒 |
[01:54] | I’m not going to hurt any– | 我不会伤害任… |
[02:02] | You’re gonna kill someone. | 你会误杀别人的 |
[02:04] | She’s gonna kill us. | 她会杀了我们的 |
[02:05] | Not if I kill her first. | 我可以先杀了她 |
[02:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:15] | But I don’t get it. | 但我不明白 |
[02:18] | You saved my life but you attacked the White House? | 你救了我 但是却袭击了白宫 |
[02:21] | My daughter saw that. | 我的女儿看到了 |
[02:23] | You were her hero and you… | 你曾是她的英雄 但你… |
[02:25] | You crushed her. | 你伤了她的心 |
[02:39] | I mean, people actually believe | 居然有人相信 |
[02:41] | that I attacked the White House. | 我袭击了白宫 |
[02:43] | They think I’m a terrorist. | 他们认为我是恐怖分子 |
[02:46] | Years of helping people just wiped away with one lie. | 我帮了别人那么多年 一句谎言就抹杀了这一切 |
[02:50] | No, not one lie, it’s lots of lies. | 不是一句谎言 而是许多谎言 |
[02:52] | And Ben Lockwood has been telling whoppers for months. | 本·洛克伍德说好几个月的谎言了 |
[02:55] | He’s just creating division. | 他在制造分裂 |
[02:57] | And then most of the country is just terrified | 大部分国民很害怕 |
[02:58] | and now they’re looking for solutions to make any sense of it. | 现在他们正在试图理解这一切 |
[03:01] | Shouldn’t the truth matter more? | 难道真相不是更重要吗 |
[03:03] | Not when Lex is involved. | 莱克斯参与其中就不同了 |
[03:05] | He’s an expert at perception. Consummate gaslighter. | 他是欺骗的高手 完美的迷魂烟 |
[03:08] | He can make you doubt things that you know are true. | 他可以让你怀疑你所认定的真相 |
[03:11] | Listen, I really believe that | 我坚信 |
[03:12] | the three of us working together | 我们三个人一起合作 |
[03:14] | is our best chance of vindicating you and catching him. | 才是还你清白并抓住他的最好机会 |
[03:17] | Okay, so how did he do it? | 那他是怎么做到的 |
[03:18] | We know it wasn’t Bizarro, I already checked. | 我们知道那不是异超女 我调查过了 |
[03:21] | Shapeshifter, hologram? Image inducer… | 变形者 全息投影 形象诱发器 |
[03:24] | No, that can’t be right. The heat signatures don’t match. | 不可能 热信号不匹配 |
[03:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:28] | What is he up to? | 他到底想干什么 |
[03:29] | I don’t know. But we will find the truth | 我不知道 但我们会找到真相的 |
[03:31] | and we will bring him down. | 然后我们会扳倒他 |
[03:32] | All right, and to that end I’ve got a lead. | 我有条线索能帮我们做到这一点 |
[03:35] | But it comes from my mother. | 但是从我妈那里听来的 |
[03:38] | She said that Lex’s escape | 她说莱克斯从 |
[03:39] | from Stryker’s Island prison wasn’t his first. | 斯特赖克岛监狱逃走不是第一次了 |
[03:42] | That he’s been coming and going as he pleases for months. | 他几个月来一直自由进出 |
[03:44] | So someone’s been helping him. | 所以有人在帮助他 |
[03:45] | The warden. | 典狱长 |
[03:49] | Warden! | 典狱长 |
[03:50] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[03:51] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[03:55] | I assume you’re here with Ms. Luthor | 我想你和卢瑟女士来这里 |
[03:57] | to turn yourself in. | 是要自首 |
[03:59] | You might want to rethink that. | 你可能需要重新考虑一下 |
[04:01] | Bribery and tax evasion are felonies. | 贿赂和逃税是重罪 |
[04:03] | So is helping a criminal like Lex Luthor. | 帮助莱克斯·卢瑟这样的罪犯也是 |
[04:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[04:08] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡扯了 |
[04:10] | Account number 832591290 in the Cayman Islands. | 开曼群岛账户832591290 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | I may have taken some money. | 我可能收了些钱 |
[04:19] | But I don’t know where he is. | 但我不知道他在哪 |
[04:20] | You let him come and go. | 你让他自由进出 |
[04:22] | He never told me where he went. | 他从没告诉过我他会去哪里 |
[04:23] | You never thought to ask? | 你就没想过问一下吗 |
[04:24] | All I did was turn a blind eye | 我不过是睁一只眼闭一只眼而已 |
[04:26] | and that was after he threatened to kill me. | 毕竟他威胁要杀了我 |
[04:27] | Oh, please, he does that to everyone. | 得了吧 那是他的一贯伎俩 |
[04:29] | But there’s nothing here. The FBI already checked his cell. | 但这里什么都没有 联调局已经调查了牢房 |
[04:31] | They also checked you. | 他们也调查了你 |
[04:33] | So maybe they missed something else. | 所以或许他们漏掉了什么 |
[04:35] | You expect me to march America’s most wanted past my guards? | 你指望我带着美国头号通缉犯通过狱警吗 |
[04:39] | The DOD will be all over us in no time. | 国防部会立马赶来 |
[04:41] | Well, then you can give them a distraction. | 到时你可以引开他们 |
[04:43] | And while we search Lex’s cell | 与此同时我们搜索莱克斯的牢房 |
[04:45] | you’ll have time to call your husband | 你还有时间可以在你俩被逮捕前 |
[04:47] | before you’re both arrested. | 给你丈夫打电话 |
[04:48] | My husband had nothing to do with this. | 我的丈夫与此无关 |
[04:52] | – He doesn’t know anything about the account. – Fine. | -他对账户的事一无所知 -好吧 |
[04:54] | So you give us access to Lex’s cell, | 那么你让我们进入莱克斯的牢房 |
[04:56] | and we’ll leave your husband out of it | 我们就在联络当局的时候 |
[04:57] | when we contact the authorities. | 不提及你的丈夫 |
[05:01] | I could clear the guards out of D block for two hours. | 我可以把D区狱警调开两个小时 |
[05:14] | Lex’s cell is through that door. | 莱克斯的牢房就在那扇门后 |
[05:17] | Nice fireworks in DC, Supergirl. | 你在特区放的烟花真漂亮 超女 |
[05:20] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我干的 |
[05:21] | This place is for criminals not terrorists. | 这里是关罪犯 不是关恐怖分子的地方 |
[05:24] | Okay, keep walking. Stay strong. | 好了 继续走 强势一点 |
[05:27] | Welcome to Stryker’s, Supergirl. | 欢迎来到斯特赖克 超女 |
[05:30] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[05:32] | Supergirl. Supergirl. | 超女 超女 |
[05:35] | Supergirl. Supergirl. | 超女 超女 |
[05:50] | It’s Hannibal Crossing the Alps. | 这是《汉尼拔翻越阿尔卑斯山》 |
[05:52] | So pretentious. | 真是自命不凡 |
[05:55] | It’s so unnerving being around all Lex’s stuff. | 看到莱克斯的东西 我会觉得很焦虑 |
[05:58] | Brings back memories of my miserable childhood. | 让我又回忆起了自己悲惨的童年 |
[06:02] | Even has the same chess board. | 甚至还有一模一样的棋盘 |
[06:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:14] | I know it sounds silly but when we were little, | 我知道这听起来很傻 但我们小时候 |
[06:16] | Lex and I used to leave notes for each other inside chess pieces. | 我和莱克斯会在棋子里给对方留字条 |
[06:21] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[06:32] | Time of death 4:03 a.m. | 死亡时间凌晨4点3分 |
[06:38] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:39] | Nothing, it’s just Lex trying to mess with my head. | 没什么 只是莱克斯想扰乱我的思绪 |
[06:43] | And the number on the back? | 那后面的数字呢 |
[06:44] | – 7/16/18. A date? – Yes, it’s… | -7 16 18 是个日期吗 -对 这是… |
[06:48] | July 16, 1918. | 1918年7月16日 |
[06:51] | It’s the date that Romanovs were executed in Russia. | 是罗曼诺夫在俄罗斯被处决的日子 |
[06:53] | Lex used to call me the Lost Princess. | 莱克斯曾经叫我”迷失的公主” |
[06:56] | Just like Anastasia. | 就像安娜斯塔西娅一样 |
[07:02] | It’s a checkmate pattern. | 这是个将死的棋阵 |
[07:04] | Anastasia’s me. | 安娜斯塔西娅就是我 |
[07:19] | Lex’s diaries. | 莱克斯的日记 |
[07:21] | Why would he leave them? | 他为什么要把日记留下 |
[07:23] | Because he knew I’d come looking for him. | 因为他知道我会来找他 |
[07:25] | And he loves to torment me. | 他喜欢折磨我 |
[07:26] | He knew the last thing I’d wanna do | 他知道我最不想做的事 |
[07:28] | would be to go swimming in his memories. | 就是在他的记忆中畅游 |
[07:30] | He’s sick, and he’s twisted but at least he’s consistent. | 他心理变态扭曲 但至少他始终如一 |
[07:43] | Lockwood. | 洛克伍德 |
[07:43] | Secretary Lockwood now | 我现在可是 |
[07:45] | of the cabinet-level Department of Alien Affairs. | 内阁级外星事务部的洛克伍德秘书 |
[07:48] | Should be inmate 42053 of the National City prison. | 应该是纳欣诺市监狱的42053号囚犯 |
[07:52] | So good to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:53] | Mr. Secretary, how can we help you? | 秘书先生 我们能为您做些什么 |
[07:55] | I am here to requisition any alien technology | 我来这里是为了征用 |
[07:58] | or weapons that may assist in containing Supergirl. | 可以牵制超女的外星技术或武器 |
[08:02] | And then you’ll summon Supergirl | 然后你们要召唤超女 |
[08:05] | here. | 来这里 |
[08:06] | So you can ambush her? | 好让你伏击她吗 |
[08:09] | So we can serve justice. | 好让我们伸张正义 |
[08:12] | Even if we could summon Supergirl, | 即使我们可以召唤超女 |
[08:14] | I would need a presidential order to comply with your request, | 我也要拿到总统令 才能满足你的要求 |
[08:17] | as per paragraph four subsection A of the DEO charter. | 这是超查部章程第4段A小节的规定 |
[08:20] | Isn’t that correct, Colonel? | 对吗 上校 |
[08:23] | That is the protocol. | 这是我们的规程 |
[08:25] | Then we’d be happy to comply. | 之后我们会很乐意配合 |
[08:28] | Okay, let me ask you a question. | 好吧 我问你个问题 |
[08:29] | Are you absolutely certain that you want to waste my time? | 你确定想浪费我的时间吗 |
[08:32] | We may not know each other well, Mr. Lockwood, | 我们可能不太了解对方 洛克伍德先生 |
[08:36] | but I do things by the book, even for secretaries. | 但我是按部就班做事的 即使是面对秘书 |
[08:52] | Alpha team, to the armory now. | A小组 现在去军械库 |
[08:55] | Colonel, why are you capitulating? | 上校 你为什么要让步 |
[08:57] | We just got him to back off. | 我们刚才已经把他逼退了 |
[08:59] | If the president sent him, | 如果是总统派他来的 |
[09:00] | he’ll be back with the order in no time. | 他很快就会拿到总统令 |
[09:02] | We both know that Supergirl is innocent. | 我们都知道超女是无辜的 |
[09:04] | It’s not our job to question, Director, | 我们要做的不是去质疑 局长 |
[09:07] | which is why I need you to hand over the signal watch | 所以我需要你交出超女给你的 |
[09:09] | Supergirl gave you. | 信号手表 |
[09:11] | If we are in possession of a way to summon Supergirl, | 如果我们有办法召唤超女 |
[09:13] | we have to use it. | 就必须试试 |
[09:17] | Orders are orders. | 命令就是命令 |
[09:22] | Press it twice, she gets the alert. | 按两次 她就会收到警报 |
[09:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:29] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[09:30] | You told Colonel Haley to press the signal watch twice. | 你叫哈雷上校按两次信号手表 |
[09:34] | Yes. You know the code. | 对 你知道代号 |
[09:36] | Push it once she comes, push it twice, | 按一次她会过来 按两次 |
[09:39] | it’s a trap, don’t come. | 说明这是个陷阱 别来 |
[09:40] | Thus keeping her safe. | 这样她就安全了 |
[09:43] | Brilliant. | 聪明 |
[09:44] | Yet Supergirl isn’t the only one at risk. | 但是超女并不是唯一有风险的人 |
[09:46] | Since Benjamin Lockwood has come for her today, | 既然本杰明·洛克伍德今天冲着她来了 |
[09:48] | there is a high probability | 那么很有可能 |
[09:50] | that next week he’ll come for the entire alien registry. | 下个星期他会冲着所有的外星人来 |
[09:52] | – Yeah. – After which | -是的 -在那之后 |
[09:53] | he’ll start rounding up aliens without discrimination, | 他将开始围捕所有外星人 |
[09:55] | ergo I propose | 因此 我建议 |
[09:58] | we scrub the alien registry from our database. | 我们从数据库中清除外星人的注册信息 |
[10:02] | If that’s what you think, | 如果你这么想的话 |
[10:04] | and until I can get Haley to listen to reason, | 在我能让哈雷信服道理之前 |
[10:07] | then we need to do whatever we can. | 我们要尽我们所能 |
[10:09] | But please, Agent Dox, | 但是拜托 多克斯特工 |
[10:11] | be clandestine. | 要保密 |
[10:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:14] | As you well know, no one is more clandestine than I. | 如你所知 没有人比我更会保密了 |
[10:18] | No one. | 没有人 |
[10:26] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[10:28] | Not at all. | 不紧张 |
[10:29] | I’ve just canceled three times in my head already today, | 我今天已经在脑海里取消过三次预约了 |
[10:32] | so there’s that. | 就是这样 |
[10:34] | Doctor Park is the best trauma therapist in National City. | 帕克医生是全国最好的创伤治疗专家 |
[10:38] | She practically wrote the book on PTSD. | 她对创伤后应激障碍了若指掌 |
[10:40] | Still it’s hard, I know. | 我知道这很难 |
[10:43] | I have seen soldiers | 我见过有的士兵 |
[10:46] | paralyzed over what you’re about to do. | 因为要接受接下来的治疗而吓得动弹不了 |
[10:52] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[10:57] | And Dad would be, too. | 老爸也会的 |
[11:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Alex, hi. | 艾丽克斯 你好 |
[11:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:30] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[11:32] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你能见到我 |
[11:34] | Any time. | 别客气 |
[11:36] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:36] | I wanted to get your advice on something, being a therapist. | 我想得到你身为治疗师的建议 |
[11:40] | I’m sorry, I hope that’s not weird that I asked. | 抱歉 但愿这样不会太冒昧 |
[11:43] | I can make a one-time exception for a friend. | 我可以为朋友破一次例 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:49] | My commanding officer and I | 我和我的指挥官 |
[11:51] | both agree that we think that something suspicious | 都认为外星事务部 |
[11:53] | is going on at the Department of Alien Affairs, | 发生的事情有猫腻 |
[11:56] | and I am trying to tell her | 我想告诉她 |
[11:57] | that we can’t just follow their every order | 我们不能盲目地服从他们所有的命令 |
[11:59] | but she insists on the chain of command. | 但她却坚持要遵循指挥系统 |
[12:02] | And I don’t know how to reach her. | 我不知道怎么才能说通她 |
[12:05] | Well, can I take a stab? | 我可以试试吗 |
[12:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:10] | You need to stop getting angry | 你要收起怒气 |
[12:12] | and get smart. | 变得聪明起来 |
[12:14] | Okay, now, I had a real jerk of a CO. | 我以前的指挥官很混蛋 |
[12:17] | We were stationed at a checkpoint | 我们驻扎在巴什尔郊区的 |
[12:18] | on the outskirts of Bashur. | 一个检查站 |
[12:21] | And one day, a man pulled up | 有一天 有个男人开着破旧的皮卡 |
[12:23] | in this decrepit pickup, | 停了过来 |
[12:25] | his pregnant wife in the back, | 他怀孕的妻子坐在后面 |
[12:28] | and he’s just trying to get to the only midwife in the region. | 他只是想找那个地方唯一的助产士 |
[12:31] | Just half a mile across town. | 只要穿过小镇800多米就能到 |
[12:33] | And the CO doesn’t care. | 指挥官不在乎 |
[12:34] | Rules are rules and he doesn’t have the right papers. | 规矩就是规矩 他没有拿到批准文件 |
[12:37] | So what did you do? | 那你当时怎么做的 |
[12:39] | I yelled and screamed about doing the right thing | 我大声嘶喊说要做正确的事 |
[12:42] | and got nowhere. | 结果徒劳无功 |
[12:43] | But my sergeant convinced the CO | 但是我的军士说服了指挥官 |
[12:46] | that it would be safer for his unit | 不让那个人的妻子和孩子冒生命危险 |
[12:48] | not to risk the life of the man’s wife and child. | 对他的部队来说会更安全 |
[12:51] | He knew what the CO cared most about. | 他知道指挥官最在乎的是什么 |
[12:54] | His men. | 他的手下 |
[12:56] | You can’t change people. | 你无法改变他人 |
[12:59] | But you can appeal to who they are. | 但你可以唤醒他们的良知 |
[13:02] | Even the toughest COs care about something. | 即使最强硬的指挥官都有在乎的人 |
[13:10] | Let me guess, right now you’re wishing that you never called me. | 我猜猜 现在你希望你没打过电话给我 |
[13:14] | Actually, it’s quite the opposite. | 其实正好相反 |
[13:16] | I’m really glad you didn’t leave. | 我真的很高兴你没走 |
[13:23] | The root server containing the alien registry | 存有外星人注册表的根服务器 |
[13:25] | is located in a vault on sub-level five. | 就在地下五层的地下室里 |
[13:27] | Authorized personnel have to pass through a series of security checks. | 授权人员必须通过一系列安检 |
[13:30] | First, a voiceprint identification. | 第一 声纹识别 |
[13:33] | Thankfully Colonel Haley is good at talking, | 谢天谢地哈雷上校很爱说话 |
[13:35] | and I am good at recording. | 而我很擅长录音 |
[13:37] | Colonel Haley. | 哈雷上校 |
[13:41] | Next, a retinal scan. | 第二 视网膜扫描 |
[13:43] | I can scramble the pattern of the retina | 我可以用我的形象诱发器 |
[13:45] | in my image inducer to confuse the gateway computer. | 打乱视网膜模式 混淆网关计算机 |
[13:48] | Then the most challenging step. | 接下来就是最具挑战的一步 |
[13:50] | The guarded elevator. | 有警卫看守的电梯 |
[13:51] | From studying Ethan Hunt, master of the impossible mission, | 通过研究伊森·亨特 《碟中谍》里的高手 |
[13:54] | the obvious answer to bypass the guards would be subterfuge. | 显然绕过警卫的答案是找托词 |
[14:00] | Yes, Colonel Haley, | 是的 哈雷上校 |
[14:01] | I’m hurrying there as we speak. | 我正赶往那里 |
[14:03] | Colonel Haley, she’s very impatient. | 哈雷上校 她没太有耐心 |
[14:04] | Need something. Sub-level five. | 需要拿些东西 地下五层 |
[14:13] | 全国外星人注册表 进入数据库 删除注册表 | |
[14:19] | 全国外星人注册表 进入数据库 删除注册表 确认 取消 | |
[14:21] | What if my actions are discovered? | 如果有人发现了我的行为怎么办 |
[14:24] | And the powers that be retaliate | 对外星人实施惩罚的报复手段 |
[14:26] | by coming down even harder on the aliens. | 就会变得更加严厉 |
[14:30] | Then again, if I don’t delete it, | 但话说回来 如果我不删除 |
[14:32] | Alien Affairs will immediately target my friends for deportation. | 外星事务部就会立即将我朋友驱逐出境 |
[14:37] | And if I do delete it, | 如果我真的删除了 |
[14:38] | well, then what’s to stop the government | 那要怎样阻止政府 |
[14:39] | from finding a new way to target them? | 想出别的办法来向他们下手呢 |
[14:42] | Ah, spruck! | 难以抉择 |
[14:46] | There is a perfect 50/50 chance | 我接下来要做的事 |
[14:48] | that what I am about to do | 有一半几率 |
[14:49] | is absolutely wrong. | 是绝对错的 |
[14:54] | Well… | 这样看来 |
[14:56] | If there is no mathematical solution | 如果没有精确的解答方案 |
[14:57] | then perhaps I should find a more… | 那也许我应该找一个 |
[15:01] | creative one. | 更具创造性的办法 |
[15:02] | These are just monthly expenses. | 这些只是每月的开销 |
[15:05] | Payoffs to half the guards and all of the inmates. | 支付给一半的预警和所有的囚犯 |
[15:09] | This one’s all about Superman and his supposed failings. | 这一本里全都是超人以及他被假定的失败 |
[15:13] | It’s infuriating. | 真是让人火大 |
[15:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:21] | It’s from my childhood. | 这是我小时候的事 |
[15:23] | It’s an inventory of | 从四岁起 |
[15:24] | all the faults and mistakes I’ve made since I was four. | 我所犯的过失和错误 |
[15:29] | This is how he operates. | 他就是这个德行 |
[15:31] | I get flooded with emotion and he wins. | 我情绪激动 他就赢了 |
[15:35] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[15:42] | We have a peeping Tom across the way. | 对面有个宅男偷窥狂 |
[15:49] | You think he knows anything? | 你觉得他会知道些什么吗 |
[15:51] | I get that I should be grateful. | 我知道我应该心存感激 |
[15:54] | And I am. | 我的确很感激 |
[15:56] | But? | 但是呢 |
[15:58] | But I’m pissed. | 但是我不爽 |
[16:00] | I know I need to be here | 我知道我必须来这里 |
[16:02] | but this just feels… | 但这让人觉得… |
[16:07] | I’m Guardian | 我是守护者 |
[16:10] | and I protect people. | 我保护人们 |
[16:11] | And people look up to me when… | 人们尊敬我 |
[16:14] | Do you feel like you don’t deserve help? | 你觉得你不值得别人来帮你吗 |
[16:17] | I feel like I shouldn’t need help. | 我觉得我不该需要别人帮忙 |
[16:20] | I feel like I should be strong enough to just get over this. | 我觉得我应该足够坚强来克服这一切 |
[16:24] | Of course if you have a magic pill I’ll take it. | 当然如果你有治愈仙丹 我愿意吃 |
[16:26] | Sadly, this process takes time. | 可惜 这个过程需要时间 |
[16:28] | For today, I can give you a starting point to deal with anxiety | 今天 我可以给你一个着手点 帮你对抗焦虑 |
[16:32] | or any negative feelings that may come up. | 或者任何有可能出现的负面情绪 |
[16:35] | A calming tool. | 一种平复情绪的方法 |
[16:37] | Okay, sure. | 当然 |
[16:39] | It’s called bilateral stimulation. | 叫做双侧刺激 |
[16:41] | So if you start experiencing symptoms, it can help pull you back. | 如果你开始出现症状 它可以帮助你恢复 |
[16:47] | Cross your arms and interlock your fingers. | 手臂交叉 手指勾在一起 |
[16:53] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[16:57] | Breathe out. | 吐气 |
[17:00] | Tap. | 轻拍 |
[17:02] | Tap. | 轻拍 |
[17:04] | Tap. | 轻拍 |
[17:05] | Tap. | 轻拍 |
[17:07] | Now, if you’re comfortable, | 如果你觉得舒服的话 |
[17:09] | think of a place where you feel safe. | 想一个你觉得安全的地方 |
[17:28] | Use the tool, James. | 使用这个方法 詹姆斯 |
[17:29] | Cross your arms, | 双臂交叉 |
[17:31] | interlock your fingers, breathe in. | 手指勾在一起 吸气 |
[17:33] | Tap. | 轻拍 |
[17:44] | This is part of the process. | 这是治疗的一部分 |
[17:46] | It takes patience | 需要耐心 |
[17:48] | but it does work. | 但是会起效的 |
[17:50] | I know it will. | 我知道会的 |
[18:01] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[18:04] | Neighbor to the infamous Lex Luthor, huh? | 恶名昭彰的莱克斯·卢瑟的邻居 |
[18:07] | Oh, yeah, it was a true privilege. | 是的 真是无上的荣幸 |
[18:09] | I mean, you have a great view. | 你这里的视野不错嘛 |
[18:11] | See anything suspicious the last few weeks? | 这几周有看到什么可疑的事吗 |
[18:14] | Everything Lex did was suspicious. | 莱克斯所做的每一件都很可疑 |
[18:17] | And let me guess, now you want me to rat him out | 让我猜猜 你希望我向他的宿敌 |
[18:20] | to his archnemesis? | 出卖他吗 |
[18:22] | Think of how good that will feel. | 想想那感觉有多好 |
[18:24] | To help finally bring him to justice. | 终于能将他绳之以法 |
[18:26] | You expect me to trust you? | 你指望我相信你吗 |
[18:29] | You are literally a traitor. | 你就是个叛徒 |
[18:31] | But what do you care, right? | 但是你又在乎什么呢 |
[18:32] | Waltzing in here and putting a target on all our backs. | 大摇大摆地走进来 陷害我们 |
[18:35] | – Excuse me? – The entire country is itching to nuke you. | -你说什么 -整个国家都很想铲除你 |
[18:39] | And when they do, | 当他们铲除你的时候 |
[18:41] | guess who else gets nuked? | 猜猜还有谁会被铲除 |
[18:42] | No, they wouldn’t do that. | 不 他们不会这么做的 |
[18:44] | They want to. | 他们想这么做 |
[18:45] | Nobody cares about the little people. | 没人在乎无名小卒 |
[18:48] | Even if we’re fighting for justice by say, | 即使我们为正义而战 |
[18:52] | releasing classified documents about illegal drone warfare. | 比如说公开有关非法无人机战争的机密文件 |
[18:57] | Wait. You’re Steve Lomeli. | 等等 你是斯蒂夫·罗麦利 |
[19:01] | You stole all that data from the DOD. | 是你从国防部窃取了数据 |
[19:03] | I exposed the truth. | 我只是揭露了真相 |
[19:05] | And I paid for it with my freedom. | 也为此失去了自由 |
[19:07] | Because, unlike you, | 因为 我不像你 |
[19:09] | I’m not above the law. | 并不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[19:10] | That’s ridiculous. I… | 真是荒谬 我… |
[19:11] | Oh, really? How many times has your | 是吗 你有多少次 |
[19:13] | unilateral bull-in-a-china-shop approach | 用一意孤行的粗暴方式 |
[19:16] | destroyed exculpatory evidence? | 毁掉了至关重要的证据 |
[19:20] | The term for someone like you | 有个词可以形容你们这样的人 |
[19:23] | is malignant narcissist. | 有害的自恋者 |
[19:26] | I help people. | 我是在帮助别人 |
[19:27] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 少来吧 根本不是 |
[19:30] | Everything you touch, you ruin. | 你染指的东西都会被毁掉 |
[19:37] | Nia Nal, I understand this interaction might be difficult for you | 尼娅·纳尔 我理解你现在可能不太想见我 |
[19:40] | given that we haven’t spoken since our incredible | 毕竟从我们上次在医院 |
[19:41] | yet devastating romantic encounter at the hospital. | 浪漫而惊险的见面后 就再没说过话了 |
[19:44] | Yeah, I’ve barely been able to eat. | 是啊 我一直吃不下东西 |
[19:46] | Yes, well, I too have been caught in quite a conundrum. | 是啊 我最近也遇到了一个难题 |
[19:49] | Ben Lockwood is trying to trap Supergirl. | 本·洛克伍德想给超女下套 |
[19:52] | His next step will be obtaining the alien registry. | 他的下一步计划就是拿到外星人注册记录 |
[19:55] | We could delete it right now, | 我们可以现在删除 |
[19:56] | avoid that possibility, | 扼杀这个可能性 |
[19:58] | but that could backfire | 但是这样做有后果 |
[19:59] | and bring the government down twice as hard. | 可能会让政府陷入水深火热之中 |
[20:00] | The odds are a perfect 50/50. | 两种可能性平分秋色 |
[20:04] | What does your gut tell you? | 你的直觉是什么 |
[20:06] | That decisions should be made based on facts | 我的直觉是做决定应该根据事实 |
[20:08] | and not intestinal inclinations. | 而不是主观感觉 |
[20:11] | Now, please tell me, | 请告诉我 |
[20:13] | what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[20:15] | If you want my opinion– | 如果你想问我的意见… |
[20:16] | No, I do not, | 不 我不要意见 |
[20:19] | I want you to literally tell me what I do. | 我希望你直接告诉我怎么做 |
[20:24] | Dream the future of the registry. | 你梦一下注册资料的未来 |
[20:26] | Does it exist? Does it not? | 还存在吗 或者不存在 |
[20:28] | If you tell me that, then you tell me what I did | 你告诉我这个结果 我就知道我干了什么 |
[20:29] | so that I could do it. | 然后我就可以去做了 |
[20:31] | So when I want to know about my descendant’s superpowers | 我想知道我的后代是否有超能力 |
[20:34] | it’s all “You’ll destroy the fabric of space and time.” | 你就说”你会毁掉时空的结构” |
[20:37] | But when you want to know the future it’s– | 可你想知道将来如何的时候… |
[20:39] | There is no other way. | 没有其他办法了 |
[20:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | You don’t destroy the registry. | 你没有毁掉注册资料 |
[21:03] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[21:05] | Of course I have to destroy it. | 我当然得毁掉 |
[21:08] | Exactly. | 这不就得了 |
[21:11] | – What? – That’s the answer. | -什么 -答案出来了 |
[21:14] | You have to destroy the registry. | 你得毁掉注册资料 |
[21:16] | But you just dreamt the opposite. | 但你梦到的结果是相反的 |
[21:17] | I didn’t dream anything. | 我什么都没梦 |
[21:19] | Sometimes hearing the wrong answer | 有时候听到错误答案 |
[21:21] | shows you what the right one is. | 才能意识到正确答案是什么 |
[21:24] | Intestinal inclination. | 主观感觉 |
[21:26] | Not so bad, is it? | 也不赖吧 |
[21:37] | Well, thank you, Ms. Kim. | 谢谢你 金女士 |
[21:39] | I appreciate it. | 非常感激 |
[21:43] | What is it, Director Danvers? | 怎么了 丹弗斯局长 |
[21:48] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[21:50] | You’ve spent your life in service. | 你一辈子都在当兵 |
[21:53] | Everything you do is for the good of our country. | 你做的每件事都是为了祖国 |
[21:56] | You see that as a moral imperative. | 你认为这是你的道德标准 |
[21:59] | But some orders are immoral. | 但是有些命令并不道德 |
[22:02] | And following them does not make you a good soldier, | 听从这些命令并不代表你是一名好兵 |
[22:04] | it makes you complicit. | 这代表着你是共犯 |
[22:05] | That is enough, Director Danvers. | 够了 丹弗斯局长 |
[22:07] | Ben Lockwood wants to ambush Supergirl. | 本·洛克伍德想要伏击超女 |
[22:09] | He wants to execute her. | 他想处决她 |
[22:11] | While you and I both know that she’s been falsely accused. | 但我们都知道 那些指控是虚假的 |
[22:14] | Look, I know that it’s risky to defy orders | 我知道违反命令有风险 |
[22:17] | but you have much more to consider than just yourself here. | 但是如今的局面 你要考虑的不仅是自己 |
[22:22] | What about your daughter? | 你的女儿呢 |
[22:23] | You leave my daughter out of this. | 你别把我女儿扯进来 |
[22:26] | In all my months here I’ve revealed to you | 我来这里好几个月 |
[22:27] | exactly one piece of personal information. | 只给了你一项个人信息 |
[22:30] | One piece– | 就一项 |
[22:33] | And now you wanna use that as leverage against me? | 你现在就要拿这一项来要挟我吗 |
[22:36] | – Colonel– – Not to mention lying | -上校 -更不必说 |
[22:37] | about the signal watch. | 信号手表的事你撒了谎 |
[22:40] | Yes, I know more than you think. One click, she comes. | 我知道的比你想象的多 按一下她就会来 |
[22:42] | Two clicks, she stays away. | 按两下她就不来 |
[22:45] | You’re pushing your luck here, Danvers, | 你在透支自己的运气 丹弗斯 |
[22:46] | and one day you’re going to push it too far. | 总有一天 你的运气会用完 |
[22:50] | Dismissed. | 出去吧 |
[23:01] | Hey, there, Warden. | 监狱长 |
[23:02] | Is Warden your first name or your last? | 监狱长是你的名还是姓呢 |
[23:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[23:07] | Got an alert. | 收到了警报提示 |
[23:08] | Kryptonian in the boss’ cell. | 老板的牢房里来了氪星人 |
[23:15] | Well, people who used to admire me | 曾经仰慕我的人 |
[23:17] | now think I am an American traitor. | 现在觉得我是美国的叛徒 |
[23:19] | And the people that hate me | 而讨厌我的人 |
[23:20] | are reveling in my downfall. | 正在庆祝我的垮台 |
[23:22] | Okay, this is not your downfall, Supergirl, it’s a glitch. | 你没有垮台 超女 不过是个小挫折 |
[23:25] | You didn’t do it. | 不是你干的 |
[23:26] | We both know Lex is behind this, | 我们都知道幕后黑手是莱克斯 |
[23:28] | and soon everyone else will, too. | 很快大家都会知道的 |
[23:29] | Okay, I know better than anyone what it’s like | 我比任何人都理解 |
[23:31] | to be falsely accused of a crime you didn’t commit, okay? | 因为莫须有的罪名被指控的感觉 |
[23:33] | It’s not fun. | 不好受 |
[23:35] | No, it’s not. | 确实如此 |
[23:37] | But neither is reading through your murderous brother’s journals | 但是翻看杀人犯哥哥的日记 |
[23:40] | and reliving traumatic memories. | 重温那些可怕的记忆也不好受 |
[23:42] | Just looking at Lex’s handwriting | 光看着莱克斯的笔记 |
[23:44] | is like needles in my eyes. | 就像眼睛被针扎一样 |
[23:46] | Maybe this is a wild-goose chase. | 也许这一切都是徒劳 |
[23:48] | Maybe there’s no clue trail, | 也许根本没有线索链 |
[23:49] | just Lex torturing me like he always does. | 这只是莱克斯一如既往地在折磨我 |
[23:53] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[23:54] | No. No, Lena, wait. | 不 莉娜 等等 |
[23:56] | People like you and me, we don’t give up. | 你我这样的人 永不言弃 |
[23:58] | So we will find something | 我们一定能查出线索 |
[24:00] | and we’re going to stop him. | 也一定能阻止他 |
[24:02] | Good morning, Cell Block D. | 早上好 D区的各位朋友 |
[24:06] | – Is that– – Otis Graves. | -这是… -奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯 |
[24:08] | Coming to you live from WLEX. | 我正在莱克斯电台实时直播 |
[24:11] | We have a giveaway for one lucky caller. | 我们将抽取一名幸运来电者送出礼物 |
[24:15] | First person to apprehend Supergirl | 第一名逮捕超女的人 |
[24:17] | gets a lifetime of not being in prison anymore. | 这辈子再也不用在监狱里 |
[24:22] | Good luck. Lines are opening now. | 祝大家好运 牢房即将打开 |
[24:40] | We’ve got about 30 seconds before there’s a riot. | 再过30秒就要开始暴乱了 |
[24:43] | – I’m gonna find Otis. – Wait, I’m coming with you. | -我去找奥蒂斯 -我跟你一起去 |
[24:45] | No, no, the whole cell | 不行 整个区的牢房 |
[24:46] | block was just set free, it’s too dangerous. | 都已经被打开 太危险了 |
[24:48] | But that numskull’s our best hope of finding Lex. | 但要想找到莱克斯 那个笨蛋是最大的机会 |
[24:50] | Which is why I will go. | 所以我会去 |
[24:51] | You need to find out what Lex is hiding. | 你必须查出莱克斯隐藏了什么 |
[24:53] | I’m gonna weld that outside door | 我要把外面的门焊上 |
[24:54] | so Otis can’t get in. | 防止奥蒂斯进来 |
[24:57] | Before you go… It’s a Kryptonite shield. | 我再说一句 这是氪石防护盾 |
[25:00] | If Lex did bring Otis back as Metallo, | 如果莱克斯真把奥蒂斯变成金属人带回来 |
[25:02] | you’re gonna need it. | 你会需要它 |
[25:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:07] | – Good luck. – You too. | -祝你好运 -你也是 |
[25:55] | As the nation enters the second day of martial law, | 国家颁布戒严令的第二天 |
[25:57] | food shortages and an uptick in violent crime | 全国范围内出现了食物短缺 |
[26:00] | has been reported across the country. | 暴力犯罪激增 |
[26:07] | Adding to this tension is the escape of Lex Luthor, | L公司总裁莉娜·卢瑟的哥哥莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[26:10] | brother of L-Corp CEO, Lena Luthor. | 他的逃脱恶化了局势 |
[26:41] | Warden, we don’t have much time. | 典狱长 我们时间不多了 |
[26:44] | I need you to help me find a– | 我需要你帮我找到… |
[26:50] | psychopath. | 一个疯子 |
[26:54] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[27:06] | “Father lost his temper again…” | “爸爸又情绪失控了” |
[27:09] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[27:10] | Get back here now! | 给我回来 |
[27:12] | “Lena stole his prized fountain pen for me. | “莉娜把他最宝贝的钢笔送给了我” |
[27:15] | “The one presented to him by the King of Jordan.” | “约旦国王送给他的那一支” |
[27:20] | “Lena craves my attention.” | “莉娜渴望我的关注” |
[27:23] | “Pathetic.” | “真可怜” |
[27:26] | “If she knew how brilliant she was, she wouldn’t need it.” | “她要是知道自己有多优秀 就不必这样了” |
[27:36] | What if he finds us? | 要是他找到我们怎么办 |
[27:38] | Don’t worry, he can’t climb when he’s drunk. | 别担心 他喝醉的时候爬不上来 |
[27:40] | When I grow up, | 等我长大 |
[27:41] | I’m gonna have all the money in the world. | 我会成为世界上最有钱的人 |
[27:43] | And I’m gonna build a house | 我要建一个房子 |
[27:45] | and I’m gonna keep us safe forever. | 让我们俩永远都不受伤害 |
[27:47] | I’ll build it right there. | 就建在这里 |
[27:53] | Those aren’t the Alps. | 那不是阿尔卑斯山 |
[27:55] | What are you playing at, brother? | 你在玩什么把戏 哥哥 |
[28:26] | Where’s Otis Graves? | 奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯在哪儿 |
[28:30] | Well, well, well. | 巧了巧了 |
[28:32] | If it isn’t Lee Harvey Supergirl. | 这不是李·哈维·超女吗 |
[28:38] | Turns out it’s easy being green. | 看来变绿还挺容易的 |
[28:45] | You’re not the only one who’s friends with a Luthor. | 不止你一个人有姓卢瑟的朋友 |
[28:49] | My heart’s grown three sizes in here. | 我这儿的心脏有三倍大 |
[29:20] | President’s orders, boys. | 总统下令 所有人听好 |
[29:22] | If Supergirl’s in there, she is not coming out. | 如果超女在里面 就别让她出来 |
[29:27] | They don’t call it the slammer for nothing. | 这监狱的名字不是白叫的 |
[30:07] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[30:14] | Here’s Otis! | 奥蒂斯在这儿 |
[30:32] | Where’d Supergirl go? | 超女去哪儿了 |
[30:33] | I don’t know but I… | 我不知道 不过我 |
[30:35] | I saw a red blur go through that door. | 我看见红影闪过了那扇门 |
[30:42] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[30:45] | D block’s for guys only, what are you doing here? | D区是男人来的地方 你怎么在这儿 |
[30:48] | I, uh… | 我… |
[30:51] | I’m a reporter. | 我是记者 |
[30:52] | I was doing an interview in the dining hall | 我在餐厅做采访 |
[30:55] | when the guards rushed us out. | 保安把我们赶出去了 |
[30:58] | The article’s on prison reform, maybe you’d care to comment? | 报道监狱改造 你想发表一下意见吗 |
[31:02] | I don’t trust the press. | 我不相信新闻业 |
[31:04] | They always parachute into crises like this | 他们总是只在出事的时候报道危机 |
[31:06] | without any context for the larger systemic issues at play. | 却不考虑整个社会体系更大的问题 |
[31:18] | Sun. | 太阳 |
[31:28] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[31:29] | – Don’t move. – I’m just a reporter. | -不许动 -我只是个记者 |
[31:31] | – Really, for whom? – For CatCo magazine. | -真的吗 哪家记者 -凯特科杂志的 |
[31:33] | Wait, my name is Kara Danvers. | 等等 我叫卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[31:35] | Kara Danvers? | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[31:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:39] | This is Kara Danvers, the journalist. | 她是卡拉·丹弗斯 那个记者 |
[31:42] | The one who writes | 我给你读的 |
[31:43] | that Aliens of National City column that I read to you. | 《纳欣诺市的外星人们》专栏就是她写的 |
[31:46] | And most of the other good stuff in CatCo, too. | 凯特科其他好文章大多也都是她写的 |
[31:49] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[31:51] | Sorry about the shiv. | 抱歉刚刚拿刀抵着你 |
[31:52] | But when a riot breaks out in the block, | 但是现在这片地方有暴乱 |
[31:54] | you never know who you’re gonna run into. | 谁知道你会碰上什么坏人呢 |
[31:56] | Steve Lomeli. | 我叫史蒂夫·罗麦利 |
[31:57] | Editor of Stryker’s one and only newsletter. | 斯特赖克唯一简报的编辑 |
[32:00] | The not-so-free press. | 不大自由的新闻 |
[32:01] | It’s nice to meet another member of the fourth estate. | 很高兴见到新闻界的同行 |
[32:04] | Pleasure’s mine. | 我很荣幸 |
[32:06] | So tell us, what brings you to Stryker’s? | 跟我们说说吧 你为什么来斯特赖克 |
[32:08] | Off the record, of course. | 当然是私下里来的 |
[32:13] | I’m actually… I’m writing a piece about Lex Luthor. | 我其实…在写有关莱克斯·卢瑟的文章 |
[32:18] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about him, would you? | 你不会恰巧知道他的事情吧 |
[32:20] | You know, you’re the second person today | 你是今天第二个 |
[32:21] | to ask me about that psycho. | 跟我问起那疯子的人了 |
[32:27] | Truth is, my cell is right across from his. | 事实就是 我的牢房就在他对面 |
[32:30] | I could tell you some things. | 我可以跟你透露点东西 |
[32:31] | – Deep background, of course. – Of course. | -当然 都是很深入的信息 -当然 |
[32:34] | Supergirl, this is the National Guard. | 超女 这里是国民警卫队 |
[32:36] | Come out or we’re coming in. | 再不出来我们就进去了 |
[32:38] | Anyone in our way will be shot. | 任何阻碍我们的人都会被击毙 |
[32:41] | That’s crazy. They can’t just come in here shooting | 简直是疯了 外面还有暴乱 |
[32:43] | when there’s practically a riot going on? | 他们不能就这么进来乱扫吧 |
[32:44] | You think the National | 你觉得纳欣诺市的 |
[32:45] | Guard gives a hoot about a bunch of convicts? | 国民警卫队会在意一群罪犯吗 |
[32:48] | We are making our breach in five seconds. | 我们五秒后开始进攻 |
[32:50] | Lay down flat on the floor… | 趴到地上去 |
[32:52] | – Come on, we better get down. -…hands behind your back. | -快点 我们得趴下 -手放在背后 |
[32:53] | Uh, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[32:55] | – Five… – Go? Are you crazy? | -五 -走? 你疯了吗 |
[32:58] | Four… | 四 |
[32:59] | Three… | 三 |
[33:01] | Two… | 二 |
[33:02] | One. Go! | 一 上 |
[33:09] | Everybody, down! | 所有人 趴下 |
[33:20] | Move, move, move. | 上 上 上 |
[33:28] | Where is Supergirl? | 超女在哪儿 |
[33:33] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[33:35] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[33:52] | What is this place? | 这是哪儿 |
[34:06] | Amertek. | 艾美特克 |
[34:11] | That’s the DEO desert facility. | 这是超查部的废弃设备 |
[34:13] | What are you up to, Lex? | 你在计划什么 莱克斯 |
[34:14] | Don’t worry, Mr. L. I got it all under control. | 别担心 L先生 一切都在我掌控之下 |
[34:18] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[34:20] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[34:21] | Yes, I am in your cell. | 没错 我就在你的监狱里 |
[34:22] | And it looks great. | 看起来还不错 |
[34:27] | Stand in the middle? Yeah, sure. | 站在正中间 当然了 |
[34:37] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得马上离开 |
[34:38] | We can’t leave all this stuff. We need it to find Lex. | 不能就这样走 得找到莱克斯 |
[34:40] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[34:44] | And by “This is what you get,” you mean what? | 你说”这是你应得的” 是什么意思 |
[35:17] | – Nia– – Brainy, I was wrong. | -尼娅 -布莱尼 我错了 |
[35:18] | You can’t delete the registry. | 你不能删除记录 |
[35:23] | – I didn’t. – Thank God. | -我没删 -幸好 |
[35:25] | I had a dream they came for you. | 我梦见他们去追杀你了 |
[35:27] | I should clarify. | 我应该说清楚 |
[35:31] | I did, in fact, erase the list | 我确实删了名单 |
[35:34] | from the DEO servers. | 超查部服务器里的 |
[35:35] | But seeing as how there may come a time when we need it… | 但考虑到我们可能会需要它… |
[35:38] | I downloaded a copy. | 我下载了一个复件 |
[35:40] | To my brain. | 在我脑子里 |
[35:41] | Why would you do that? Now you could be a target. | 为什么你要这样做 你可能会成为攻击目标 |
[35:43] | Well, that’s just the cost of being a hero. | 那就是成为英雄的代价 |
[35:47] | Oh, Brainy, that’s… | 布莱尼 那 |
[35:50] | That’s actually very heroic. | 那真是很英勇 |
[35:53] | You were right. I should’ve looked into the future like you’d asked. | 你说得对 我应该像你说的那样预见未来 |
[35:58] | I have evolved my views on this topic. | 在这个问题上 我有了新的想法 |
[36:01] | The consequences of seeing the future under consideration, | 考虑到预见未来的后果 |
[36:06] | doing the right thing is an imperative. | 做正确的事才是当务之急 |
[36:09] | Besides, the odds of my arrest are actually quite low | 再说了 我被捕的几率其实非常低 |
[36:11] | seeing as how you’re not very good at interpreting your dreams. | 考虑到你还不擅长理解你的梦 |
[36:15] | I give it 40/60 at best. | 我想最多只有三分之二的可能 |
[36:22] | Make that 60/40. | 改成二分之三吧 |
[36:24] | Brainy? | 布莱尼 |
[36:27] | Your presidential order, Colonel. | 你的总统命令 上校 |
[36:33] | This will suffice, Miss Walker. | 这足够了 沃克女士 |
[36:37] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 很好很好很好 |
[36:38] | See if this won’t work on Supergirl. Good. | 看看这对超女有没有用 很好 |
[36:42] | Don’t be shy, gentlemen. This is the good stuff. | 别害羞 先生们 这是个好东西 |
[36:45] | Nobody fires without my direct order. | 没有我直接命令 任何人不得开枪 |
[36:47] | And if she’s smart, she’ll come quietly. | 如果她够聪明 她会悄悄地来 |
[36:54] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[36:56] | Summon Supergirl. | 召唤超女 |
[37:10] | So how long is this supposed to take? | 这要花多长时间 |
[37:12] | Normally less than a minute. | 一般不超过一分钟 |
[37:14] | But it would appear as though she has gone dark. | 但看起来她好像是切断联系了 |
[37:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:21] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[37:24] | I followed your orders. | 我遵循了你的指示 |
[37:29] | Let’s pack it up. | 收拾东西 |
[37:32] | Come on, pack it up. All of it. | 快点 收拾东西 所有东西 |
[37:37] | We’ll just be taking the weapons with us. | 我们就把这些武器拿走 |
[37:47] | – You pressed twice. – I didn’t do it for you. | -你按了两次 -我这样做不是为了你 |
[37:51] | My daughter had a panic attack last night. | 我女儿昨晚恐慌症发作了 |
[37:56] | She is scared of martial law and the curfew | 她害怕戒严令和宵禁 |
[38:01] | and the fact that her favorite teacher has gone missing. | 而且她最喜欢的老师失踪了 |
[38:06] | He’s an alien. | 那老师是个外星人 |
[38:08] | And presumably in hiding. | 大概是藏起来了 |
[38:13] | But I can’t promise her that, can I? | 但我连这点也不能向她保证 是吧 |
[38:15] | No, you can’t. | 是的 |
[38:17] | I don’t like being manipulated by you | 我不喜欢被你操纵 |
[38:20] | or that power-hungry snake. | 或是那条渴望权力的毒蛇 |
[38:22] | You made the right choice. | 你做得没错 |
[38:24] | I prided myself on my loyalty to this country. | 我为自己对国家的忠诚而自豪 |
[38:28] | What I wanted didn’t matter, it was about | 我想要什么不重要 这都是为 |
[38:32] | serving the greater good. | 社会大众谋福祉 |
[38:38] | Now, I wonder about | 现在 我在想 |
[38:41] | the few… | 那少部分人 |
[38:44] | the ones left behind. | 那部分被舍弃的人 |
[38:48] | Will my daughter be one of them? | 我女儿会是其中的一员吗 |
[38:51] | She is looking to me for help | 她向我寻求帮助 |
[38:52] | and moral guidance | 寻求道德指引 |
[38:56] | but how can I protect her | 但如果我自己也参与了这件事 |
[38:59] | if I am party to this? | 那我该如何保护她 |
[39:09] | Authorities have identified Supergirl as the attacker | 政府已经确认超女就是 |
[39:11] | in an attempt to free prisoners of Stryker’s Island. | 企图释放斯特赖克岛囚犯的袭击者 |
[39:14] | Attempt to free prisoners? | 企图释放囚犯吗 |
[39:16] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒唐 |
[39:17] | It’s always a joy to see the new and creative ways | 看到人们用这些创造性的新方式 |
[39:19] | people find to hate the good guys. | 来憎恨好人 就觉得好笑 |
[39:21] | That prisoner, Steve, he wasn’t wrong. | 那个囚犯 斯蒂夫 他没错 |
[39:27] | I did make things worse. | 我确实恶化了事态 |
[39:29] | How many prisoners almost died today because of me? | 有多少囚犯差点因为我而死 |
[39:32] | I put you in jeopardy at the prison. | 我让你在监狱里面临危险 |
[39:34] | And you were in jeopardy at the DEO. | 我让你在超查部里面临危险 |
[39:35] | It’s clear I am doing | 很显然 我现在所做的 |
[39:37] | more harm than good right now. | 利大于弊 |
[39:42] | So I think it’s time Supergirl | 所以我认为超女是时候该 |
[39:45] | lay low. | 保持低调了 |
[39:47] | There are other ways to get to the truth. | 还有其他办法能得到真相 |
[39:58] | James, I got your message. | 詹姆斯 我收到了你的消息 |
[40:00] | It sounded urgent. What’s up? | 听起来很紧急 怎么了 |
[40:02] | It happened again. | 又发生了 |
[40:04] | But this time I could see 500 feet. | 这次我可以看见500英尺远 |
[40:06] | Like it was right in front of me. | 感觉就在我眼前 |
[40:08] | And I could hear things | 我还能听见一些 |
[40:10] | that nobody should be able to hear. | 常人不该听见的声音 |
[40:12] | It could be a hallucination. Those are known symptoms. | 这些可能是幻觉 都是已知的症状 |
[40:16] | I would love to believe that. | 我也希望如此 |
[40:17] | I would, but this was too real. | 真的 但是这次太真实了 |
[40:24] | We have to talk to Lena. | 我们必须要告诉莉娜 |
[40:26] | This is more than PTSD. | 这不只是创伤后应激障碍了 |
[40:31] | She destroyed a prison. | 她摧毁了一个监狱 |
[40:33] | She outsmarted the DEO. | 她打败了超查部 |
[40:34] | Somehow she knew we were coming. | 不知怎地 她知道我们要来 |
[40:36] | She always seems to be one step ahead of us. | 她似乎总是比我们快一步 |
[40:38] | I need people I can trust if you want me to bring her down. | 如果你想我抓住她 我需要能相信的人 |
[40:41] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[40:43] | Deputize the Children of Liberty. | 授权自由之子 |
[40:54] | Yes, you were detonated. | 是的 你是被引爆了 |
[40:56] | But we put you back together again. | 但我们又把你装好了 |
[41:02] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[41:05] | Ah! What an honor to be interviewed by Kara Danvers. | 很荣幸能接受卡拉·丹弗斯的采访 |
[41:08] | Just make sure it stays off the record, okay? | 一定要保密 好吗 |
[41:10] | Oh, deep, deep background, I promise. | 绝对严严实实的 我保证 |
[41:13] | It’s a shame Lex’s secret prison lab | 真可惜莱克斯的秘密监狱实验室 |
[41:16] | was destroyed by that Otis Graves. | 被奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯摧毁了 |
[41:19] | But since there’s no such thing as a secure Wi-Fi network | 但因为我这里没有安全的 |
[41:23] | with me in the building… | 无线网络 |
[41:28] | Lex’s hard drive. | 莱克斯的硬盘 |
[41:29] | Everything that was on the computer in that secret room. | 那个密室里的电脑上的一切 |
[41:32] | Thank you, Steve. | 谢谢你 斯蒂夫 |
[41:33] | I’m just grateful you’re bringing him to justice. | 你能把他绳之以法我就很感谢了 |
[41:36] | I’m grateful I have the tools to do it. | 能有这样的工具我就很感谢了 |
[41:39] | There’s nothing more powerful in the pursuit of justice | 追求正义的过程中 最强大的力量 |
[41:41] | than the power of the press. | 就是媒体的力量 |
[41:44] | What do they say? | 有句老话叫什么 |
[41:45] | The pen is mightier than the sword. | 笔头强于剑 |
[41:50] | Maybe even mightier than a cape. | 或许比披风还强大 |