时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t | 很抱歉我不能 |
[00:04] | be the keeper of the Sacred Symbols, Father. | 成为神秘符号的守护者 父亲 |
[00:06] | H’ronmeer gave us the symbols in the heart of the desert of T’ozz. | 赫隆米尔给了我们托兹沙漠中心的符号 |
[00:10] | I could return them there. | 我可以把它们还回去 |
[00:13] | This is more than PTSD. | 这不只是创伤后应激障碍了 |
[00:15] | We have to talk to Lena. | 我们必须要告诉莉娜 |
[00:16] | Our great nation was attacked by Supergirl. | 我们伟大国家的核心遭受了超女的袭击 |
[00:18] | I am hereby enacting martial law. | 我在此颁布戒严令 |
[00:21] | And, Supergirl, if you are watching, | 超女 如果你正在收看 |
[00:22] | you are now public enemy number one. | 你现在是头号公敌 |
[00:25] | I am doing more harm than good right now. | 我现在所做的利大于弊 |
[00:28] | What do they say? | 有句老话叫什么 |
[00:29] | The pen is mightier than the sword. | 笔头强于剑 |
[00:31] | Maybe even mightier than a cape. | 或许比披风还强大 |
[00:49] | Go home, alien! | 滚回去 外星人 |
[00:51] | It’s after dark. | 天已经黑了 |
[00:52] | Open the door, alien! | 开门 外星人 |
[00:55] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[00:57] | Supergirl? | 超女吗 |
[00:58] | Howdy, boys. | 你好啊 小伙子们 |
[01:00] | – Who are you? – I’m your worst nightmare. | -你是谁 -我是你最恐怖的噩梦 |
[01:09] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[01:11] | Get out of there, Dreamer. | 离开那里 梦想者 |
[01:12] | The DEO van is headed your way | 超查部的车正向你驶去 |
[01:14] | and this place is about to be swarming with Lockwood’s men. | 这个地方马上就要满是洛克伍德的人了 |
[01:28] | We are only days into martial law | 戒严令只开始了几天 |
[01:30] | and already people are catching wind of you. | 而人们已经开始注意到你了 |
[01:33] | We must be strategic. | 我们必须讲究策略 |
[01:36] | – Brainy, are you worried about me? – Yes. | -布莱尼 你在担心我吗 -是的 |
[01:38] | The repeal of Alien Amnesty | 《外星人赦免法》的废除 |
[01:39] | has left us all vulnerable. | 让我们都处于危险之中 |
[01:41] | Ben Lockwood is out there rounding up aliens | 本·洛克伍德正在围捕那些 |
[01:43] | he believes have anti-human leanings. | 他相信有反人类倾向的外星人 |
[01:46] | And masked vigilantes are target number one. | 而面具义警是头号目标 |
[01:48] | Well, someone has to protect innocent people. | 总得有人保护无辜群众吧 |
[01:51] | With Supergirl lying low, we have to pick up the cape. | 现在超女在保持低调 我们应该继承衣钵 |
[01:55] | You know, you could always blue-green up | 你也可以变个身 |
[01:58] | and join me out there. | 加入我的行动 |
[01:59] | Without Supergirl, there’s a 63.6% chance | 没有超女 有63.6%的几率 |
[02:02] | that you and I will be apprehended. | 我们俩会被抓捕 |
[02:04] | If we are not smart and careful that– – | 如果我们不聪明谨慎行事的话 |
[02:07] | If you’ll excuse me… | 不好意思 |
[02:10] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[02:11] | You were a hologram the whole time? | 你从一开始就只是全息投影吗 |
[02:13] | We’ll have to continue this spat later. | 我们得之后再谈了 |
[02:15] | Wait! | 等等 |
[02:21] | Heartrate is 186. His ICP at 22 mil, | 心跳是186 颅内压为22毫米汞柱 |
[02:24] | and his BP is 160 over 30 and rising. | 高压160 低压30 还在不断上升 |
[02:27] | EKG now erratic. | 心电图不稳 |
[02:29] | Pardon me for stating the obvious, | 请原谅我指出显而易见的事情 |
[02:30] | but I do not believe the extraction process is working. | 但我认为移除手术没起作用 |
[02:33] | You’re pulling plasma, not Harun-El, | 你在抽取血浆 而不是哈伦·艾尔 |
[02:35] | and you’re exacerbating his symptoms. | 而且你在加剧他的症状 |
[02:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:39] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[02:50] | Oh, God… Okay… I’m fine. | 天啊 好吧 我没事 |
[02:53] | I’m sorry. I thought this would work. | 对不起 我以为这会起作用 |
[02:55] | I took this AmerTek technology | 这项艾美特克科技 |
[02:56] | straight from Lex’s cell | 是我直接从莱克斯牢房拿来的 |
[02:57] | and I followed the instruction plans from Eve’s lab exactly. | 而且我完全遵照了伊芙实验室的说明 |
[03:00] | In the interest of science, | 出于科研需要 我想问 |
[03:01] | was that super hearing you just experienced? | 你刚才体验到的是不是超级听力 |
[03:04] | Super-hearing now, too? | 现在连超级听力都有了 |
[03:06] | It seems every panic attack is bringing out a new ability. | 看起来每次恐慌都会激发出新能力 |
[03:09] | I will fix this. I just… need to better understand this. | 我会解决的 但我需要更深入地了解它 |
[03:16] | That’s gonna take time. | 那要花一段时间 |
[03:18] | – We need another strategy. – Yeah. | -我们得另想策略 -是啊 |
[03:20] | Well, luckily for James, I am adept at strategies. | 詹姆斯走运了 我是策略大师 |
[03:25] | Have you ever heard of a mind palace? | 你听说过思想宫殿吗 |
[03:40] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[03:41] | Here’s the black budget you asked for. | 这是你要的黑色预算 |
[03:44] | As discussed, everything is in order and above board. | 正如说好的 一切都井然有序 光明正大 |
[03:47] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[03:54] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[04:10] | 莱克斯·卢瑟 偷取莉娜的研究 | |
[04:13] | 曼塔罗 伊芙实验室的曼塔罗还活着 | |
[04:17] | 艾美特克 安斯利成员 谁是总裁 这里的工作人员谁与莱克斯有联系 | |
[04:21] | Edna, if you get caught changing alien personnel records, | 埃德娜 如果你被抓到篡改外星人档案 |
[04:24] | AmerTek might do more than just fire you. | 艾美特克可不仅仅会开除你 |
[04:27] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[04:29] | Were you just talking to someone that works at AmerTek? | 你是在和艾美特克的工作人员谈话吗 |
[04:34] | My sister. | 我的姐姐 |
[04:35] | Well, I’m working on an article to expose Lex Luthor | 我在写一篇揭露莱克斯·卢瑟的报道 |
[04:37] | and I know AmerTek was involved. | 我知道艾美特克也牵涉其中 |
[04:38] | Do you think your sister would be willing to talk to me? | 你觉得你姐姐会愿意跟我谈谈吗 |
[04:41] | I don’t know. It’s– | 我不知道 |
[04:43] | Franklin, did you sleep here? | 弗兰克林 你昨晚在这里过的夜吗 |
[04:48] | Lockwood and his men raided | 洛克伍德和他的人 |
[04:50] | the building across the street from mine. | 突袭了我家街对面的建筑 |
[04:52] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[04:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:56] | But that is why this is so important for us to put a stop to. | 但正因如此 我们才要阻止这一切 |
[05:00] | Have your sister call me? | 让你姐姐给我打电话 |
[05:02] | Thanks, Franklin. | 谢了 弗兰克林 |
[05:05] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[05:08] | Franklin is afraid to go home. | 弗兰克林害怕回家 |
[05:10] | Don’t you think that maybe… | 你不认为 或许 |
[05:13] | it’s time for you to rejoin the Super friends? | 你该重新加入超级朋友了吗 |
[05:15] | Nia, don’t you think I wish I could? | 尼娅 你以为我不想吗 |
[05:17] | But look what people are saying. | 可看看人们都在说些什么 |
[05:19] | Exposing Lex is the only way I can help right now, | 我现在唯一能帮忙做的就是曝光莱克斯 |
[05:22] | and when I do, it will clear Supergirl’s name | 等我曝光他 就能为超女正名 |
[05:24] | and I can get back out there with you and help people. | 我就可以重新和你一起去帮助人们 |
[05:27] | Okay. No, you’re right. You stay on Lex. | 好 你说得对 你继续追查莱克斯 |
[05:32] | But I’m gonna watch the streets. | 但我会守卫街头 |
[05:34] | Someone needs to make Lockwood go nighty-night-night. | 得有人确保洛克伍德晚上安安分分的 |
[05:38] | A mind palace is a hyper-real | 思维宫殿是詹姆斯脑中 |
[05:39] | interactive space in James’ mind. | 一个超真实的互动空间 |
[05:43] | This device taps into James’ temporal lobe, | 这个装置接入詹姆斯的颞叶 |
[05:45] | allowing me to map out his memories. | 允许我勾勒出他的记忆 |
[05:47] | Everything he experiences will be real and true. | 他经历的一切都将是真实的 |
[05:50] | If James is able to identify and face his core trauma, | 假如詹姆斯能确定并面对他的核心创伤 |
[05:53] | he may be able to manage the attacks. | 他或许能抑制住发作 |
[05:55] | Do we know why the Harun-El is making the attacks worse? | 我们知道哈伦·艾尔为什么会让发作加剧吗 |
[05:58] | Lena’s drug was designed to attack illness. | 莉娜的药物旨在攻击疾病 |
[06:00] | In this case, it was focused on the PTSD, | 这次它集中攻击创伤后应激障碍 |
[06:02] | heightening what would normally be just a panic attack. | 加剧了原本普通的恐慌发作 |
[06:05] | And since the drug also gives you superpowers, | 而由于药物也赋予了你超能力 |
[06:08] | the attacks were causing the powers to be uncontrollable. | 发作导致了这些能力失控 |
[06:10] | So, you’re saying even if I’m able to manage the symptoms, | 你是说即使我能控制住症状 |
[06:13] | I’m still gonna have superpowers? | 也还是会有超能力 |
[06:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:16] | But you’ll be able to control them. | 但你能控制它们 |
[06:18] | Now, shall we jump in? | 那我们这就开始吧 |
[06:21] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[06:24] | – Let’s go! – He’s not a anti-human conspirator. | -快走 -他不是反人类同谋 |
[06:26] | – Let’s go. – He didn’t do anything. He’s innocent. | -快走 -他什么都没做 他是无辜的 |
[06:30] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[06:33] | Please. He’s a good man. | 求你了 他是个好人 |
[06:35] | If he were a man, we wouldn’t be in this situation now. | 假如他是人 就不会发生现在这种事了 |
[06:38] | Don’t make a scene. | 别把事情闹大 |
[06:41] | Your children, they just lost their father. | 你的孩子们刚失去了父亲 |
[06:43] | I would hate to see them lose their mother, too. | 我可不想看到他们也失去母亲 |
[06:54] | They look so human, I… | 他们看起来和人一样 我 |
[06:56] | Sometimes I forget. | 有时我会忘记 |
[06:57] | Yeah, it’s a lot easier | 是啊 这要艰难得多 |
[06:59] | when there’s a snake coming out of the back of their head. | 毕竟不是所有外星人后脑都会钻出蛇 |
[07:03] | We can’t humanize them, son. | 我们不能把他们当人看 孩子 |
[07:04] | So, remember, don’t ever mistake them | 记住 永远不要忘记 |
[07:08] | for anything but the roaches that they are. | 他们只是蟑螂 仅此而已 |
[07:12] | Hey, Marcus, you come over here for a second? | 马库斯 你过来一下好吗 |
[07:16] | Excellent work. | 做得很好 |
[07:18] | So, would you… I was thinking maybe you could take George | 我在想 你能不能带上乔治 |
[07:21] | along for the rest of your shift. | 直到你轮班结束 |
[07:23] | He’s still gaining a stomach for what we’re doing. | 他还在适应我们的工作 |
[07:26] | Great. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走 |
[07:37] | Thank you. Have a good one. | 谢谢 祝你今天愉快 |
[07:41] | Oh, my purse! Stop! Help! | 我的钱包 别跑 救命 |
[07:46] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[07:48] | I am such a klutz. I feel so bad. | 我笨手笨脚的 我好内疚 |
[07:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:53] | Kara Danvers? I’m Franklin’s sister. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 我是弗兰克林的姐姐 |
[07:56] | Edna? | 埃德娜 |
[07:58] | Things at AmerTek are bad. | 阿美特克情况很糟 |
[08:01] | Really bad. | 真的很糟 |
[08:07] | I even heard a rumor they’re installing alien detection devices | 我甚至听到流言说 他们下周要在入口处 |
[08:10] | on the entrances next week. | 安装外星人检测装置 |
[08:12] | Has AmerTek done business with Lex Luthor | 阿美特克在过去18个月里 |
[08:14] | or any of his associates in the past 18 months? | 有没有跟莱克斯或他的同伙有过交易 |
[08:17] | I’m in HR. | 我是人事部的 |
[08:18] | Can you get me access to those records? | 你能带我去查看那些记录吗 |
[08:22] | Look, I want these guys taken down. | 我希望这些家伙被拿下 |
[08:26] | But they are rounding up aliens. | 可他们在围攻外星人 |
[08:27] | And my actions could put my friends and family in danger. | 我的行为可能会让家人与朋友陷入险境 |
[08:30] | Edna, I know it’s scary right now, | 埃德娜 我知道现在事态很吓人 |
[08:33] | but Franklin told me how brave you’ve been. | 但弗兰克林告诉我你一直很勇敢 |
[08:36] | Taking the personnel files of the aliens in your office. | 你把办公室里外星人的个人档案销毁了 |
[08:39] | What’s happening is wrong. | 正在发生的这些事是错误的 |
[08:41] | But the only way we can stop it | 但我们唯一能阻止它的方法 |
[08:43] | is by exposing the people that are committing these crimes. | 就是曝光正在犯下这些罪行的人们 |
[08:48] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[08:57] | Thank you for being here. It means a lot. | 谢谢你一直留在这 这意义重大 |
[09:01] | Oh, there’s no place I would rather be. | 我非常愿意守在这里 |
[09:04] | There is an 86.7% chance | 你的核心创伤 |
[09:06] | that your core trauma has something to do with Lex Luthor. | 有86.7%的几率与莱克斯·卢瑟有关 |
[09:09] | So, we shall start by exploring that region. | 我们就从探索那个区域开始 |
[09:13] | Are we all ready to begin? | 都准备好开始了吗 |
[09:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:33] | I’m at the Daily Planet? | 这里是《星球日报》 |
[09:36] | Welcome to level one. | 欢迎来到第一层 |
[09:39] | This is right after I met Superman. | 这是我刚遇到超人之后的事 |
[09:42] | The first time Lex kidnapped me. | 莱克斯第一次绑架我 |
[09:55] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等 等等 |
[09:56] | This is… Something wrong. This is not how it happened that day. | 这不对劲 这不是那天发生的事 |
[10:00] | The memories are folding in on one another. | 这些记忆彼此交织在一起 |
[10:06] | Who are they? Who are you? | 他们是谁 你们是谁 |
[10:13] | Brainy, what is going on in there? | 布莱尼 你们那里发生了什么 |
[10:22] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[10:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[10:41] | I saw Dad. | 我见到爸爸了 |
[10:45] | How much longer is this gonna take? | 还要多久才能好 |
[10:47] | Not long. | 快了 |
[11:01] | A military base in Rubniu? | 鲁布尼纳的军事基地 |
[11:04] | Who’s Sebastian Melmoth? | 塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯是什么人 |
[11:07] | I researched all the AmerTek executives. | 我查过所有艾美特克的高管 |
[11:09] | I never saw his name. | 我从来没见过他的名字 |
[11:11] | You’re in HR. Could you get me his employment records? | 你在人事部 能把他的工作记录拿给我吗 |
[11:13] | Those servers require my personal PIN number. | 这些服务器需要我的个人密码 |
[11:16] | They’d know it was me. | 他们会知道是我干的 |
[11:18] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[11:20] | Is there a light on in the records room? | 档案室开着灯吗 |
[11:22] | No one’s requested access today. | 今天没人要求进入 |
[11:22] | – We have to hide. – Hey, who’s in there? | -我们要躲起来 -是谁在里面 |
[11:32] | The door’s frozen shut. Must be an HVAC problem. | 门冻起来了 肯定是高压交流电的问题 |
[11:35] | I’ll get maintenance to open the door. | 我去叫维修工来开门 |
[11:38] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[11:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:42] | But you don’t know what it’s like | 但你不知道 |
[11:43] | to walk around with a target on your back | 因为自己的真实身份 |
[11:45] | just because of what you are. | 时刻被人盯着的那种滋味 |
[11:48] | I can’t go on the record. I can’t do this. | 我不能留下记录 我不能这么做 |
[12:01] | Begin Harun-El extraction trial 7.5. | 开始哈伦·艾尔抽取实验7.5 |
[12:05] | Object is at 180 BPM, | 实验对象脉搏为每分钟180次 |
[12:07] | device is set to 350 megahertz. | 仪器设置到350兆赫 |
[12:12] | Mark five. Tumors emerging. | 标志5 肿瘤正在形成 |
[12:14] | Heart volume expanding to 30%. | 心脏体积扩大到30% |
[12:33] | By George, I think we’ve got it. | 天呐 我们好像搞定了 |
[12:36] | We just stumbled upon your core trauma, James. | 我们无意中发现你有严重的创伤 詹姆斯 |
[12:38] | And surprisingly, it isn’t a Lex Luthor murder attempt. | 令人惊讶的是 不是莱克斯·卢瑟谋杀未遂 |
[12:42] | It’s your father’s death. | 而是你父亲的死 |
[12:44] | Brainy, you said that whatever I saw in your mind palace | 布莱尼 你说过我在你思维殿堂里看到的事 |
[12:48] | was gonna be based on real memories. | 是基于真实的记忆 |
[12:50] | I wasn’t at our father’s funeral. | 我没参加过我们父亲的葬礼 |
[12:54] | Yes. You were. | 你在场 |
[12:57] | Incontrovertibly. | 毫无疑问 |
[12:59] | No, Brainy, he wasn’t. | 不 布莱尼 他没去 |
[13:01] | I was alone. | 我当时孤单一人 |
[13:03] | That is not something you forget. | 这种事是不会忘记的 |
[13:05] | Consider the possibility that James was there, | 设想一下詹姆斯有可能在场 |
[13:08] | and you, Kelly, did not see him. | 而你 凯丽 没有看到他 |
[13:14] | I was across the street. | 我在街对面 |
[13:17] | At a diner. | 在一间餐厅里 |
[13:18] | I got locked in the bathroom and nobody could hear me. | 我被锁在洗手间里 没人听到我的声音 |
[13:20] | By the time the manager opened up the door, | 当经理把门打开的时候 |
[13:23] | his funeral… | 他的葬礼 |
[13:26] | His funeral was over. | 他的葬礼已经结束了 |
[13:28] | Perhaps that is merely a picture of the truth | 也许那只是真相的画面 |
[13:31] | that got framed and hung in your mind. | 印在你脑海里了 |
[13:33] | An excuse you invented that over time, | 随着时间推移 你自己编造的借口 |
[13:35] | even you came to believe. | 甚至连你都相信了 |
[13:37] | The mind will play tricks to protect itself. | 大脑会搞小动作来进行自我保护 |
[13:40] | Think of memories like a watercolor. | 把回忆想象成一幅水彩画 |
[13:42] | While you’re painting, | 在你绘画的时候 |
[13:44] | the colors blend into each other without clear borders | 颜色相互融合 没有清晰的界限 |
[13:46] | until they grow opaque. | 直到它们变得不透明 |
[13:47] | Once the painting dries, | 一旦画干了之后 |
[13:48] | – the picture is set. – Yeah, I’m sorry, I need a break. | -画就完成了 -对不起 我要休息一会 |
[13:55] | Was it my metaphor? | 是因为我的比喻吗 |
[14:04] | Look, I know how hard it is to see a sibling in pain. | 我知道看到兄弟姐妹痛苦有多难受 |
[14:08] | But you… you have to know | 但是你 你必须要知道 |
[14:09] | that Brainy and I are not gonna let anything happen to James. | 我和布莱尼是不会让詹姆斯有事的 |
[14:12] | It’s… It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[14:15] | The memories are triggering for me. | 这些记忆触动了我 |
[14:18] | You mean James at your dad’s funeral? | 你是说詹姆斯参加了你父亲的葬礼吗 |
[14:20] | James wasn’t at the funeral, Alex. | 詹姆斯没参加葬礼 艾丽克斯 |
[14:28] | I was eight. | 我当时八岁 |
[14:32] | And it was the worst day of my life. | 那是我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[14:35] | My dad was dead. | 我爸过世了 |
[14:38] | And my mom was so distraught that my aunts had to hold her up. | 我妈伤心不已 我姑姑不得不扶着她 |
[14:43] | I was scared that she was gonna die, too. | 我很害怕她也会过世 |
[14:46] | James swore to me that he would be by my side. | 詹姆斯向我发誓说他会陪着我 |
[14:52] | That everything was gonna be okay | 一切都会好起来的 |
[14:55] | because we were gonna face it together. | 因为我们会一起面对 |
[14:59] | He disappeared before the service. | 葬礼前他就不见了 |
[15:04] | And I sat there, | 我坐在那里 |
[15:07] | alone, | 孤单一人 |
[15:11] | tears streaming down my face, | 泪流满面 |
[15:13] | staring at the door, waiting for my big brother | 看着大门 等着我哥哥 |
[15:16] | to walk in and make everything… | 走进来 让一切… |
[15:19] | Make everything okay. | 让一切好起来 |
[15:23] | He never showed up. | 他却没出现 |
[15:25] | Where was he? | 他当时在哪 |
[15:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:30] | I don’t know where he really was. | 我不知道他当时到底在哪 |
[15:32] | And, look, I get it. He was a kid, too. | 我明白 他当时也是孩子 |
[15:35] | But it is not a day that I am aching to relive. | 但我实在不想重温那一天 |
[15:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:45] | You know, you and I are a lot alike. | 我和你非常像 |
[15:49] | We’re really good at taking care of other people | 我们真的很会照顾其他人 |
[15:52] | but not so good at taking care of ourselves. | 但却很不会照顾自己 |
[15:55] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[15:58] | Yeah, I can stay by James’ side for you. | 我可以替你留在詹姆斯身边 |
[16:03] | I, um… | 我 |
[16:06] | I actually… I think I can do it. | 其实 我应该可以做到 |
[16:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:15] | Sebastian Melmoth. | 塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯 |
[16:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:21] | Why were you buying property | 你为什么十月份 |
[16:22] | in the non-existent land of Rubniu in October? | 会在根本不存在的鲁布尼纳买房子呢 |
[16:24] | 鲁布尼纳 塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯 10月10日军事基地 他们有多少卫星办公室 莱克斯的藏身之处呢 | |
[16:47] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[16:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:54] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[16:56] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[16:58] | Yeah, your new assistant let me in. | 是啊 你的新助理让我进来的 |
[17:01] | She seems nice. | 她看起来人不错 |
[17:03] | Let’s hope she doesn’t stab me in the back. | 希望她不会从背后捅我一刀 |
[17:05] | Lena, I’m so sorry about what Eve did to you. | 莉娜 伊芙之前对你做的事 我很抱歉 |
[17:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | It’s actually why I’m here. Uh… | 我来其实就是为了这件事 |
[17:13] | I’m writing an article about Lex. | 我在写一篇关于莱克斯的报道 |
[17:16] | I wanna expose him. | 我想曝光他 |
[17:17] | I want to take him down and put an end to all of this. | 我想让他下台 从而结束这一切 |
[17:21] | An expose on Lex. | 曝光莱克斯 |
[17:23] | That’s quite an Everest. | 这个目标很远大 |
[17:27] | Uh, there was actually something I was hoping you could answer. | 其实我是想问你一个问题 |
[17:31] | Has L-Corp done business with AmerTek? | L公司与阿美特克公司合作过吗 |
[17:34] | Maybe on a military project? | 比如一个军事项目 |
[17:37] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[17:40] | Look, I’m sorry I can’t help you with this right now. I’m… | 很抱歉我现在不能帮你 我… |
[17:45] | I’m trying to help James. | 我想救詹姆斯 |
[17:49] | You know, Alex is here. | 艾丽克斯来了 |
[17:53] | You haven’t been around. | 你一直没来看我 |
[17:54] | Supergirl’s been there for me. | 但超女在陪着我 |
[17:56] | Person who judges me on the very premise of my last name | 她对我的姓氏有偏见 却还是陪着我 |
[17:59] | but my best friend hasn’t. | 而我最好的朋友却没有 |
[18:02] | Lena, I’m… | 莉娜 我 |
[18:04] | I’m sorry. I was… | 很抱歉 我… |
[18:07] | I was trying to catch Lex. | 我想逮到莱克斯 |
[18:09] | For you. That’s why I’m doing this. | 是为了你 我是为了你才这样做 |
[18:13] | Of course I care about how you feel. | 我当然在乎你的感受 |
[18:15] | You just care about me a little less | 但是你更在乎的是 |
[18:16] | than you do as a source for your story. | 我能否做你报道的线人 |
[18:20] | No, no, it’s not like that. I… | 不 不是这样的 我… |
[18:22] | I wish I could explain, but… | 我很希望能跟你解释 但是 |
[18:29] | But maybe it’s better if I just go. | 我还是走吧 |
[18:38] | In there, before someone sees. | 快进去 免得被别人看到 |
[18:52] | Isn’t it past your bedtime? | 你们该上床睡觉了吧 |
[19:01] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:02] | Al’s letting us use the bar as an alien refuge. | 阿尔让我们把酒吧作为外星人避难所 |
[19:06] | I don’t know how to make my bed. | 我不知道怎么铺床 |
[19:08] | Can you help me, please? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[19:14] | Alien Affairs. You’re all in violation and under arrest. | 我们是外星事务部 你们因违法而被拘捕了 |
[19:17] | What do you mean, “Under arrest”? | 什么叫被拘捕了 |
[19:19] | We haven’t done nothing wrong. | 我们根本没做错事 |
[19:20] | Under martial law, aliens cannot gather after curfew. | 根据戒严令 外星人宵禁后不许聚集 |
[19:23] | Get them to the van. | 把他们带到车上 |
[19:24] | You’re gonna have to go through this reverie first. | 你得先经历这个幻境 |
[19:27] | Have it your way. | 随你吧 |
[19:34] | Get out of here. | 快走 |
[19:35] | Get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[19:38] | I got the kid. | 我去抓那个孩子 |
[19:45] | – Charlie? – George. | -查理 -乔治 |
[19:48] | Please don’t take me in. | 请别抓我 |
[19:49] | You’re an alien? Why didn’t you tell me? | 你是外星人吗 你为什么没告诉我 |
[19:52] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:20] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[20:28] | You’re safe now. | 这下安全了 |
[20:30] | Safe? | 安全 |
[20:32] | They didn’t get us today, | 他们今天没抓到我们 |
[20:34] | but they’ll be back. | 但是还会回来的 |
[20:36] | We’re aliens. | 我们是外星人 |
[20:37] | Nowhere is safe. | 没有安全的地方了 |
[20:51] | I know that crease in your brow. | 我很熟悉你这个皱眉的表情 |
[20:54] | Sweetie, tell me what’s wrong. | 亲爱的 告诉我怎么了 |
[20:58] | It… It’s just… | 只是… |
[21:02] | Do you ever wonder about, um… Like… | 你有没有怀疑过… |
[21:07] | Dad’s policies? | 爸爸的政策 |
[21:10] | You know, like, maybe we’re doing this wrong? | 也许 我们的做法是错的 |
[21:12] | Of course not, George. | 当然没有 乔治 |
[21:14] | Your dad is saving this country. | 你爸正在拯救这个国家 |
[21:17] | And the raid at the bar didn’t go as planned, | 对酒吧的搜查不是很顺利 |
[21:20] | but you helped smoke those roaches out of their hole | 但你帮忙把那些蟑螂赶出了洞穴 |
[21:23] | and your father is so proud of you. | 你爸爸很为你骄傲 |
[21:33] | Nia… | 尼娅 |
[21:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:37] | Al’s dive bar. | 阿尔的地下酒吧 |
[21:41] | He’s been using it as a shelter for aliens | 他把那里作为了外星人避难所 |
[21:44] | and Lockwood’s goons just crashed it. | 洛克伍德的手下突袭了那里 |
[21:48] | I stopped them. But… | 我阻止了他们 但是 |
[21:52] | The people there still felt so hopeless. | 那里的人还是感到很无助 |
[21:55] | And I wanna do more to help them. I just | 我想做更多事来帮助他们 但是 |
[21:58] | don’t know what else I can do. | 我不知道我还能做什么 |
[22:03] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我完全能理解你的感受 |
[22:06] | I’ve been so myopic I think I’ve made things worse. | 我太顾及眼前 反而让事情恶化了 |
[22:11] | I made Franklin’s sister more afraid. | 我让弗兰克林的姐姐更害怕了 |
[22:13] | Not to mention | 更不用说 |
[22:15] | I’ve been a terrible friend to Lena. | 我对莉娜特别不够朋友 |
[22:17] | Uh– How have you been a terrible friend? | 你怎么不够朋友了 |
[22:20] | You’ve been lockstep ever since Lex escaped. | 自从莱克斯逃跑 你就一直被束缚着 |
[22:23] | That was Supergirl. | 那是超女 |
[22:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:28] | God, it just sucks out there. | 天哪 外面情况真糟糕 |
[22:32] | I wish we could do your Aliens of National City story | 真希望能够给每个外星人都写一篇 |
[22:35] | with every alien. | 《纳欣诺市的外星人们》 |
[22:36] | Then the humans would know | 这样人类就会知道 |
[22:37] | that they don’t need to be afraid of them. | 他们不需要害怕外星人 |
[22:40] | Maybe they just need to get to know one alien. | 也许他们只是需要认识一个外星人 |
[22:45] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:47] | Nia… Nia! | 尼娅 尼娅 |
[22:49] | You and I have been so focused on fighting and reporting, | 我们一直专注于打斗和报道 |
[22:52] | that maybe… maybe we | 或许 或许我们 |
[22:54] | forgot the most important part of being a hero | 忘记了身为英雄最重要的任务 |
[22:56] | is inspiring hope. | 就是给人希望 |
[22:59] | So, Supergirl’s coming back? | 所以超女要回归了吗 |
[23:01] | The world doesn’t need to hear from Supergirl right now. | 人们现在不需要超女站出来说话 |
[23:03] | They need a hero who can speak | 他们需要一个英雄 |
[23:06] | to the conflict society is struggling with. | 可以直言社会矛盾 |
[23:08] | Someone who is both alien and human. | 这个人要同时是外星人和地球人 |
[23:11] | Someone who can bring them together. | 并且能使双方团结一心 |
[23:14] | – How? – I wanna interview you. | -那要怎么做 -我想采访你 |
[23:17] | An exclusive. | 独家采访 |
[23:18] | I want to introduce the world | 我想向世人介绍 |
[23:21] | to Dreamer. | 梦想者 |
[23:26] | I know this is challenging, James, | 我知道这对你是很大的挑战 詹姆斯 |
[23:28] | but I’ll be with you every step of the way. | 但我会一直陪着你 |
[23:36] | – It’s the day of the funeral. – Looks like you’re early. | -这是葬礼那天 -你好像来早了 |
[23:42] | I remember wearing that suit. | 我还记得当时穿的这套衣服 |
[23:45] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[23:47] | I promise | 我保证 |
[23:48] | I will spend my life | 我一定会尽我所能 |
[23:50] | making you proud. | 为你争光 |
[23:52] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能进来 |
[23:53] | The funeral hasn’t started yet. | 葬礼还没开始 |
[23:58] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[23:59] | We’ve been waiting for you, daddy’s boy. | 我们等你很久了 乖小孩 |
[24:01] | I remember them. Billy New and Brandon Palmer. | 我记得他们 比利·纽和布兰登·帕尔默 |
[24:04] | They taunted me, took my lunch money. | 他们嘲笑我 抢我午饭钱 |
[24:07] | My dad was a soldier. Have some respect. | 我爸爸是军人 放尊重一点 |
[24:12] | Let’s say we show him some respect. | 给他看看什么叫尊重 |
[24:19] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[24:23] | Don’t do it. Don’t do this. | 不要 不要 |
[24:29] | His vitals are spiking. | 他心率过快了 |
[24:32] | Push through the memory. | 努力冲破回忆 |
[24:37] | My connection’s lost. I can’t reach him. | 我的连接断了 没法跟他联系 |
[24:40] | Kelly, | 凯莉 |
[24:41] | I fear James’ mind has merged with his younger self. | 恐怕詹姆斯陷入了小时候的记忆 |
[24:44] | You were there. You could tether him. | 你当时在那里 你可以跟他联系 |
[24:46] | Will you go in? | 你愿意进去吗 |
[24:48] | No. No, no, no. I can’t. | 不 不不不 我不行 |
[24:50] | He needs guidance. He will recognize you as his young sister. | 他需要人指引 他会认出你是他妹妹 |
[24:53] | No, Brainy, it’s too much to ask of her. | 不行 布莱尼 这个要求太过分 |
[24:57] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[25:03] | I’ll do it. | 让我去吧 |
[25:06] | James, please, can you let me in? | 詹姆斯 你能让我进去吗 |
[25:11] | – James? – Kelly, I can hear you. | -詹姆斯 -凯莉 我听见你的声音了 |
[25:15] | You gotta get me out of here. I can’t see this. | 你把我带出去 我不要再看了 |
[25:19] | I’m here. | 我就在这 |
[25:21] | James, I’m here with you. | 詹姆斯 我在这陪你 |
[25:23] | Wait, that’s you? | 等等 那是你吗 |
[25:25] | You weren’t at the diner? | 你不是在餐馆吗 |
[25:29] | You were trapped down here? | 你被困在这里了 |
[25:34] | Those boys did this to you? | 那些男生干的吗 |
[25:36] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[25:37] | James, where are you? | 詹姆斯 你在哪 |
[25:40] | Oh, my God, that’s my voice. | 天啊 是我的声音 |
[25:42] | Down here, Kelly. Help! | 我在这里 凯莉 救命 |
[25:45] | I was looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[25:46] | Dead daddy can’t save you. You think your baby sister can? | 你爸爸死了救不了你 你妹妹就能行吗 |
[25:50] | Pathetic loser. | 可怜虫 |
[25:53] | I must have pushed the shame of this | 我一定是把这段羞耻的记忆 |
[25:56] | and the memory so far down, | 埋得太深 |
[26:01] | I forgot. | 就记不起来 |
[26:03] | I’ve told that diner story so many times, I believe it. | 餐馆的故事我说了太多遍 自己都信了 |
[26:12] | I wanted to be there, Kelly. | 我希望我在那里 凯莉 |
[26:15] | I wanted to be… | 我希望我… |
[26:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:28] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[26:32] | You can change this narrative. | 你可以改变这一切 |
[26:36] | Fight back. | 反击 |
[27:02] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[27:23] | James, you did it. | 詹姆斯 你做到了 |
[27:32] | You’re gonna be great. | 你肯定没问题 |
[27:35] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:37] | As I’ll ever be. | 准备好了 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:51] | I haven’t figured out the extraction yet, Brainy. | 我还没提取出来 布莱尼 |
[27:53] | That’s why I came up. | 我就是为这个来的 |
[27:55] | Urgency is no longer required. | 可以解除紧急状态了 |
[27:58] | James has successfully completed his mind palace. | 詹姆斯顺利完成了思维殿堂 |
[28:00] | With his trauma unblocked, | 他打开了创伤的记忆 |
[28:02] | the Harun-El seems to have stopped attacking his PTSD | 看来哈伦·艾尔在他体内得到了控制 |
[28:04] | and is regulated throughout his body. | 不再引发创伤后应激障碍 |
[28:06] | His long-term prognosis with your drug in his system | 使用你的药后 他的长期预后 |
[28:10] | is good. | 会很好 |
[28:13] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[28:15] | This is Kara Danvers with CatCo Media | 我是凯特科媒体的卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[28:17] | and this is a worldwide exclusive. | 这是一次全球独家采访 |
[28:20] | I’m here with the hero who has been fighting in the shadows. | 我身边的这位是一个不为人知的战斗英雄 |
[28:24] | This is Dreamer. | 她就是梦想者 |
[28:26] | My first question… | 第一个问题 |
[28:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:30] | I’m Dreamer | 我是梦想者 |
[28:32] | and I am a descendant of a daughter of Naltor. | 我妈妈是纳尔托尔后裔 |
[28:36] | When did you come here from Naltor? | 你什么时候从纳尔托尔过来的 |
[28:37] | I didn’t. | 并没有 |
[28:39] | I was born here in America. | 我就出生在美国 |
[28:40] | – I grew up… – Shut this off. | -我在这长大 -把它关掉 |
[28:42] | We can’t. Someone hacked the system. | 关不掉 有人黑进了系统 |
[28:43] | …humans and aliens lived together in harmony. | 人类和外星人和谐相处 |
[28:46] | My mother was Naltorian, but my father was a human. | 我母亲是纳尔托尔人 但我父亲是人类 |
[28:49] | So you are both human and alien. | 所以你既是人类也是外星人 |
[28:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:54] | My parents believed that humans and aliens could co-exist. | 我父母相信人类和外星人可以共存 |
[28:58] | And I’m living proof of that. | 我就是活生生的证据 |
[29:00] | But growing up wasn’t easy. | 但长大并不容易 |
[29:02] | I am also a trans woman. | 我还是个女变性人 |
[29:04] | I’m different, Miss Danvers, but so is everybody. | 丹弗斯女士 我与众不同 但每个人都这样 |
[29:07] | And I don’t know when that became such a bad thing. | 我不知道这什么时候成了一件坏事 |
[29:11] | The greatest gift we can give each other | 我们能给彼此的最好礼物 |
[29:14] | is our authentic selves and sharing that. | 就是真实的自我并分享这一自我 |
[29:17] | Sharing our truth is what will make us strong. | 分享我们的真实会让我们变得强大 |
[29:21] | So, here I am. | 所以这就是我 |
[29:23] | I am both human and alien. | 既是人类也是外星人 |
[29:27] | And I am a trans woman. | 同时还是变性人 |
[29:29] | S’mores are my favorite dessert. | 苏打饼夹烤棉花糖是我最喜欢的甜点 |
[29:32] | But I will always choose salty over sweet. | 但我总是选咸的而不是甜的 |
[29:35] | I broke my nose when I was 15 during a game of kickball. | 我十五岁在踢球的时候摔断了鼻子 |
[29:39] | My mother was my heart. | 我母亲是我的心肝 |
[29:42] | And since I lost her, | 自从我失去她以后 |
[29:45] | it’s felt like a piece of me is missing. | 感觉就像我的一部分不见了 |
[29:49] | But my father is my spine. | 但我父亲是我的支柱 |
[29:51] | I’m a Gryffindor. | 我是个格兰芬多 |
[29:54] | Uh, my patronus is a Dapple Grey Stallion. | 我的守护神是一只花斑灰公马 |
[29:57] | I am an INFP. | 人格是INFP型 |
[29:58] | Uh, a Miranda. | 一名米兰达 |
[30:00] | House Stark. | 支持史塔克家族 |
[30:01] | I love Thursdays and April. | 我喜欢星期四 喜欢四月 |
[30:06] | And nerdy boys who think too much. | 还有想得太多的书呆子 |
[30:11] | And I am proud of all that I am. | 我为我的一切感到骄傲 |
[30:15] | You should be. | 你就该这样 |
[30:16] | What does love feel like? | 爱是什么感觉 |
[30:19] | Are you afraid of how the world will react to you | 既然这个世界知道你是外星人了 |
[30:22] | now that they know you’re an alien? | 你会害怕他们对你的反应吗 |
[30:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:26] | But, you know what else? Fear sucks. | 但你还知道吗 恐惧糟透了 |
[30:29] | It sucks. | 那样糟透了 |
[30:30] | And I am so sick of feeling hopeless. | 我实在厌倦了感到绝望 |
[30:35] | Dawn doesn’t come unless we want it to. | 黎明不会自己到来 我们必须主动追求 |
[30:39] | But we don’t have to wait for a new day. | 但我们不必等待新时代的到来 |
[30:42] | We are the new day. | 我们就是新时代 |
[30:51] | Your mother would be so proud of you. | 你妈妈会为你骄傲的 |
[30:58] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[31:00] | You’re leaking. | 你哭了 |
[31:04] | I always considered myself strong, brave. But… | 我一直觉得自己坚强又勇敢 但… |
[31:09] | To share yourself like that, I… | 像那样分享自己 我… |
[31:13] | If I am understanding Dreamer’s words correctly, | 如果我理解对了梦想者所言 |
[31:15] | none of us should be afraid of who we are. | 那我们都不应该害怕自己是谁 |
[31:18] | Nor should we fear sharing that. | 也不应该害怕分享这一点 |
[31:22] | I feel so paralyzed right now because I’m not able to. I’m… | 我现在感觉整个人都瘫痪了 因为我不能… |
[31:27] | Not able to move forward. | 不能前进了 |
[31:29] | I can’t find Lex. I can’t fix James. | 我找不到莱克斯 我救不了詹姆斯 |
[31:34] | I understand | 我理解 |
[31:36] | that you have been betrayed | 你这一生中 |
[31:40] | by many people in your life, Lena. | 被很多人背叛过 莉娜 |
[31:42] | I know that feeling, too. | 我也知道那种感觉 |
[31:45] | But if you want to be trusted and accepted, | 但如果你想被信任和接受 |
[31:47] | then you must also trust. | 那你也必须去信任 |
[31:50] | It will be risky. | 这会有风险 |
[31:51] | But I can tell you that if you close all doors, | 但我可以说 如果你关上所有的门 |
[31:55] | you will have a 99.9% chance of sorrow. | 你会有99.9%的概率悲伤 |
[32:01] | I want this Dreamer detained. Now. | 我要抓住这个梦想者 立刻 |
[32:05] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[32:12] | I can’t get a hold of Kara. | 我联系不到卡拉 |
[32:14] | Lockwood is heading to CatCo. | 洛克伍德正赶去凯特科 |
[32:15] | I gotta get her and Dreamer out of there. | 我要把卡拉和梦想者带走 |
[32:17] | Wait, you’re gonna be | 等等 你如果阻止洛克伍德 |
[32:18] | court-martialed if you try to stop Lockwood. | 会上军事法庭的 |
[32:20] | They cannot catch us if they cannot see us. | 只要他们看不见我们 就抓不到我们 |
[32:24] | So, tell me later. | 下次再说吧 |
[32:27] | – Okay… – Great job, guys. | -好 -干得好 各位 |
[32:29] | – Thanks. – Thanks, Franklin. | -谢谢 -谢谢 弗兰克林 |
[32:30] | Alien Affairs! On the ground! | 外星事务部 趴下 |
[32:33] | Don’t you move! | 不许动 |
[32:35] | Dreamer, you are under arrest | 梦想者 你被捕了 |
[32:38] | for using an illegal seditious broadcast to incite violence. | 因为使用非法反动节目来煽动暴力 |
[32:42] | You’re the only one inciting violence. | 你才是唯一煽动暴力的人 |
[32:45] | We’re unarmed. | 我们手无寸铁 |
[32:47] | This will be easy, then. | 那就简单了 |
[32:49] | Ready, Brainy. | 准备好 布莱尼 |
[32:57] | Where is she? Find her and detain her. | 她在哪里 找到她然后拘留她 |
[33:34] | You’re here. | 你来了啊 |
[33:35] | As a wise woman once said, | 正如一位聪明女人所说 |
[33:37] | “Fear sucks.” | “恐惧糟透了” |
[33:40] | So let’s kick fear’s ass. | 所以我们来让恐惧见鬼去吧 |
[33:50] | Franklin, you saved me! | 弗兰克林 你救了我 |
[33:52] | – I did? – Yeah. Let’s take cover. | -是吗 -是啊 快找掩护 |
[33:54] | – Yeah. Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 可以 -好的 |
[34:08] | We should get out of here. Getting caught also sucks. | 我们应该离开这里 被抓也糟透了 |
[34:13] | Dreamer! | 梦想者 |
[34:15] | You’re coming with me. | 你和我一起走吧 |
[34:23] | Get out of CatCo. | 离开凯特科 |
[34:25] | Now. | 快 |
[34:27] | Not without the alien. | 外星人不走我就不走 |
[34:31] | What alien? | 什么外星人 |
[34:33] | All I see are journalists | 我只看到记者 |
[34:34] | exercising their right to freedom of speech | 在行使他们的言论自由权 |
[34:37] | and doing their duty to uphold freedom of press. | 履行她们维护新闻自由的职责 |
[34:40] | So, unless you’re gonna rewrite the Constitution, | 所以 除非你是要重写宪法 |
[34:43] | get out now! | 不然给我滚 |
[34:49] | I don’t know what happened to you | 我不知道你是怎么了 |
[34:51] | or how you did this. | 你是怎么办到这一切的 |
[34:54] | But I’ll find out. | 但我会查清楚 |
[34:56] | Come on! | 我们走 |
[35:01] | Oh, and I will find | 我还会找到 |
[35:04] | this Dreamer. | 这个梦想者 |
[35:16] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[35:18] | – Edna? – I saw the Dreamer broadcast last night. | -埃德娜 -昨晚我看了梦想者的节目 |
[35:23] | It was inspiring. | 很鼓舞人心 |
[35:26] | I realized you were right. | 我想你是对的 |
[35:28] | The only way we can stop any of this is by exposing these people. | 阻止这一切的唯一方法就是揭露这些人 |
[35:34] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[35:35] | I thought maybe these could help. | 或许这些会有所帮助 |
[35:41] | These are the acquisition papers for that military base. | 这些是那个军事基地的收购文件 |
[35:45] | But they’ll know it was you. | 但他们会知道是你泄露的 |
[35:46] | What about your job? | 你的工作怎么办 |
[35:49] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[35:51] | In fact, if you need an AmerTek whistle-blower, | 事实上 如果你需要一个人揭发艾美特克 |
[35:54] | I’m willing to go on the record. | 我愿意公开发言 |
[35:58] | This… | 这 |
[36:00] | is very brave of you. | 真是太勇敢了 |
[36:03] | You ready, sis? | 你准备好了吗 姐姐 |
[36:08] | Thank you, Edna. | 谢谢你 埃德娜 |
[36:11] | Truly. | 真的 |
[36:29] | I’m sorry I was so short with you. | 对不起我对你如此无礼 |
[36:32] | You were just trying to do your job. | 你只是想做好你的工作 |
[36:34] | Friendship is the most important job | 维持友谊是最重要的工作 |
[36:36] | and I was so focused on my article, | 我之前太专注于我的文章 |
[36:38] | I forgot what really matters. | 忘了真正重要的东西 |
[36:41] | No, Kara. | 不 卡拉 |
[36:43] | The truth is, | 其实 |
[36:44] | even if you’d been standing right next to me when Lex escaped | 就算莱克斯逃跑时你就在我身旁 |
[36:47] | I really wouldn’t have let you be there for me. | 我也会把你支走 |
[36:51] | What do you mean? Why? | 什么意思 为什么 |
[36:55] | Because I’m the one that’s keeping secrets. | 因为我才是那个有所隐瞒的人 |
[37:01] | Eve wasn’t the only one working with Lex. I… | 伊芙不是唯一帮莱克斯的人 我 |
[37:08] | I was working with him, too. | 我也助了他一臂之力 |
[37:12] | He contacted me four months ago. | 他四个月前他就联系了我 |
[37:14] | He knew I had the Harun-El. | 他知道我有哈伦·艾尔 |
[37:18] | He had cancer and he was afraid to die. | 他得了癌症 担心会死 |
[37:21] | He’s my brother. | 他是我的哥哥 |
[37:25] | And in my heart, I knew he was manipulating me | 我心里清楚他在操纵我 |
[37:28] | but I believed him | 但我相信他 |
[37:33] | and I helped him and he betrayed me. | 然后我帮了他 他背叛了我 |
[37:37] | And I was weak and I will never forgive myself for that. | 我太软弱 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[37:45] | I can only imagine what you think of me, Kara. I don’t blame you. | 你对我肯定有看法 卡拉 我不怪你 |
[37:48] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[37:50] | You are not weak. | 你并不软弱 |
[37:52] | You are a brilliant, | 你是个聪明 |
[37:55] | kind-hearted, beautiful soul. | 善良 美丽的人 |
[37:58] | Your brother asked you for help | 你哥哥向你求助 |
[37:59] | and in life and death situations, you help family. | 在生死关头 你帮助了家人 |
[38:03] | No one can judge you for that. | 没人能因此批评你 |
[38:06] | I’m so sorry you felt like you couldn’t tell me. | 我很遗憾你觉得不能告诉我这件事 |
[38:12] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:26] | I really wanna help you with your investigation with Lex. | 我真的想帮你调查莱克斯 |
[38:51] | So, Sebastian Melmoth withdrew $5.8 billion | 塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯在十月十日 |
[38:55] | from L-Corp on October 10th. | 从L公司取出58亿美元 |
[38:58] | The same day AmerTek paid $5.8 billion | 当天 艾美特克斥资58亿美元 |
[39:02] | for a missile base in Rubniu. | 在鲁布尼纳买了一个导弹基地 |
[39:04] | Coincidence? | 偶然吗 |
[39:06] | No, I don’t believe in them. | 不 我不相信偶然 |
[39:08] | More likely, our mystery man took the money he withdrew from L-Corp | 多半是神秘人拿了他在L公司取的钱 |
[39:11] | and paid for the missile base using AmerTek as a smokescreen. | 再用艾美特克当幌子买下了导弹基地 |
[39:17] | So, who is Sebastian Melmoth and where the hell is Rubniu? | 塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯是谁 鲁布尼纳在哪 |
[39:30] | That nostalgic bastard. | 那个爱读经典的混蛋 |
[39:36] | When Lex was 13, he read the entire works of Oscar Wilde | 莱克斯13岁读完了奥斯卡·王尔德的作品 |
[39:39] | and for weeks, he had us call him by Oscar Wilde’s pseudonym, | 他好几周都让我们叫他奥斯卡·王尔德的笔名 |
[39:43] | Sebastian Melmoth. | 塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯 |
[39:46] | Are we saying that Lex Luthor bought a missile base? | 所以是莱克斯·卢瑟买了导弹基地吗 |
[39:49] | No, but not in Rubniu. | 不 不在鲁布尼纳 |
[39:51] | Lex loves codes, so Sebastian loves codes. | 莱克斯喜欢密码 塞巴斯蒂安也喜欢密码 |
[39:57] | It’s a double-breasted interrupted key cipher. It’s Lex’s favorite. | 这是双排式中断密钥密码 莱克斯的最爱 |
[40:16] | Guess we’re going to Kaznia. | 看来我们得去卡兹尼亚 |
[40:31] | No. | 不 |
[40:34] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[40:38] | Lydia! | 莉迪娅 |
[40:39] | No. No. No. Sweetheart… | 不不不 亲爱的 |
[40:43] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[40:48] | No! | 不 |
[41:41] | Father. | 父亲 |
[41:44] | You have done well, my son. | 做得好 儿子 |
[41:46] | Go home now. | 回家吧 |
[41:47] | Join your family. | 和家人团聚 |