时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The President’s been working for Lex Luthor. | 总统一直在帮莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[00:04] | Lex has a tank. | 莱克斯有坦克 |
[00:05] | – Tank. Tank. Tank. – All right. All right, | -坦克 坦克 坦克 -好了 |
[00:06] | Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. | 坦克 坦克 坦克 坦克 |
[00:08] | It’s Supergirl. | 是超女 |
[00:09] | Lexie calls her Ryzhaya Dch. | 莱克斯称之为Ryzhaya Dch |
[00:10] | That’s “Red Daughter.” | 是”红色之女”的意思 |
[00:12] | Lex has taught her to hate America. | 莱克斯教导她去痛恨美国 |
[00:14] | Lex convinces Kaznia to invade the US, betrays them– | 莱克斯让卡兹尼亚入侵美国 背叛他们 |
[00:16] | And maybe he stops it himself. | 然后他自己去阻止 |
[00:18] | You rebooted me. | 你们重启了我 |
[00:19] | I’m not going to release you. | 我不准备放你走 |
[00:21] | Go through the portal. Once you’re on the other side, | 你得穿过传送门 你一到了另一边 |
[00:23] | inform me of the location, and we’ll liberate the camp. | 告知我位置 我们会解救营地 |
[00:26] | – Starting extraction. – No! | -开始提取 -不 |
[00:28] | We don’t know what’s coming. I need my strength. | 我们不知道会发生什么 我需要我的超能力 |
[00:30] | – But you’re unstable. – Then stabilize me! | -你不稳定 -那就让我稳定 |
[00:35] | I remember. | 我都记起来了 |
[00:36] | Kara, you can’t go! | 卡拉 你不能走 |
[00:39] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[00:41] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我非常想你 |
[00:43] | …an invasion of our country | 入侵我们国家的 |
[00:44] | by the dangerous rogue state of Kaznia… | 和危险的国家卡兹尼亚 |
[00:46] | One man thwarted the invaders and killed the terrorist. | 单枪匹马挫败了侵略者 杀死了恐怖分子 |
[00:50] | Mr. Luthor, a grateful nation thanks you. | 卢瑟先生 一个懂得感恩的国家谢谢你 |
[00:52] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[00:54] | 24小时前 华盛顿特区 | |
[01:16] | Kara Danvers got away. | 卡拉·丹弗斯跑掉了 |
[01:18] | I failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[01:20] | Oh, Ryzhaya Dch, | 红色之女 |
[01:23] | you could never fail me. | 你永远不会让我失望 |
[01:25] | You asked me to kill her. | 你让我去杀了她 |
[01:27] | You made her bleed. | 你让她流血了 |
[01:32] | But still, I should have known | 但依然 我应该想到 |
[01:35] | Kryptonite alone could never kill Kara Danvers. | 只有氪石是杀不死卡拉·丹弗斯的 |
[01:39] | Her heart, however, | 不过 她的内心 |
[01:41] | makes her weaker than Kryptonite ever could. | 让她软弱到连氪石都无法使之达到的程度 |
[01:47] | Go and finish what we started. | 去把这项任务执行到底吧 |
[02:12] | Please. Please don’t… | 求你 求你不要 |
[02:14] | Don’t worry. It won’t hurt. | 别担心 不会痛的 |
[02:16] | No… | 不要 |
[02:19] | Guess I was wrong. | 看来我弄错了 |
[02:23] | Alien energy transfer complete. | 外星能量传输完毕 |
[02:24] | Your gauntlet should be charged. | 你的手套应该充上能了 |
[02:26] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法可以知道 |
[02:29] | Excuse me, uh, stand very still. | 打扰一下 站着别动 |
[02:36] | Get a mop. | 去拿拖布 |
[02:39] | Didn’t we talk about flinching? | 我不是让你下次不要畏缩吗 |
[02:41] | No. No, no, it’s Otis. He’s dead, again. | 不不不 是奥蒂斯 他又死了 |
[02:45] | Lockwood. | 洛克伍德 |
[02:46] | There’s nothing I hate more | 我最恨的就是 |
[02:46] | than a man with the courage of his convictions. | 一个有勇气实现自己信念的人 |
[02:48] | With the superpowers to match them. | 还拥有与之匹配的超能力 |
[02:50] | Now that he’s served his usefulness, we should take care of him. | 现在他已经没用了 我们应该除掉他 |
[02:53] | Send a team to do it. Only people you trust. | 派一支小队去解决 只选你信任的人 |
[02:55] | Yes, Mr. Luthor. | 好的 卢瑟先生 |
[02:56] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[02:58] | This country, this planet… | 这个国家 这个星球 |
[03:02] | It’s nearly ours. Can you feel it? | 马上就要是我们的了 你能感受到吗 |
[03:05] | Ever since the moment I met you. | 自从遇到你之后就一直能 |
[03:19] | Satellite images confirm | 卫星图像确认 |
[03:22] | a Kaznian force is amassing off the coast. | 海外正在集结卡兹尼亚军队 |
[03:28] | Not that I don’t trust the plan, | 我倒不是不相信这个计划 |
[03:30] | but are you sure I shouldn’t be in a bunker somewhere? | 但你确定我不用去地堡里吗 |
[03:34] | You were a backbench, backwater senator. | 你曾是个坐冷板凳 毫无前途的议员 |
[03:39] | Then I took out Marsdin’s running mate | 然后我搞定了马斯丁的竞选伙伴 |
[03:42] | and got you on the ticket. | 让你成了副总统候选人 |
[03:43] | Then I brought down Marsdin, as well. | 然后我还让马斯丁下了台 |
[03:46] | From zero to Mr. President with the snap of my fingers. | 我弹指之间让你从无名小卒成为了总统先生 |
[03:50] | Are you seriously asking me if I’m sure about something? | 你真的想问我对这件事是否有把握吗 |
[03:56] | I should have learned by now, | 我到如今应该学会了 |
[03:58] | never doubt Lex Luthor. | 绝不要质疑莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[04:03] | Relax, Phil. | 放轻松 菲利 |
[04:04] | Soon, Supergirl will be dead. | 很快 超女就会死 |
[04:07] | And you will be America’s beloved, | 而你将成为美国人挚爱的 |
[04:10] | victorious wartime president. | 胜利的战时总统 |
[04:12] | With more allegiances and more power | 拥有比历代共和国总统 |
[04:15] | than any president in the history of the republic. | 更多的同盟与能力 |
[04:20] | Well, cheers to that. | 好吧 敬此一杯 |
[04:45] | And now, the end is near ♪ | ♪ 如今 结局将至 |
[04:51] | And so I face the final curtain ♪ | ♪ 我将面临人生的最后落幕 |
[04:58] | My friend I’ll say it clear ♪ | ♪ 吾友 我将言无不尽 |
[05:03] | I’ll state my case of which I’m certain ♪ | ♪ 我将述说我所铭记的经历 |
[05:10] | I’ve lived a life that’s full ♪ | ♪ 我度过了充实的一生 |
[05:16] | I’ve traveled each and every highway ♪ | ♪ 我走过了每一条道路 |
[05:22] | And more, much more than this ♪ | ♪ 但 远不止如此 |
[05:28] | I did it my way ♪ | ♪ 还是用我自己的方式 |
[05:36] | For what is a man ♪ | ♪ 男人究竟是什么 |
[05:40] | What has he got? ♪ | ♪ 他拥有什么 |
[05:44] | If not himself then he has naught ♪ | ♪ 唯有其身 别无他物 |
[05:48] | To say the things he truly feels ♪ | ♪ 这样直言不讳地畅所欲言 |
[05:56] | And not the words of one who kneels ♪ | ♪ 抛弃那些谄媚虚伪的字眼 |
[06:02] | The record shows I took the blows ♪ | ♪ 时间证明 我经受住了磨难 |
[06:09] | And did it my way! ♪ | ♪ 用我自己的方式 |
[06:28] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[06:34] | Supergirl is dead. | 超女已经死了 |
[06:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[06:37] | The Kaznians invaded. | 卡兹尼亚人入侵了 |
[06:39] | Your signal was late. I was supposed to lead the attack. | 你的信号迟了 我本该领军袭击的 |
[06:43] | No, Ryzhaya Dch. You did exactly what you were meant to do. | 不 红色之女 你做了你应该做的事 |
[06:51] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[06:54] | Betrayed Kaznia. | 背叛了卡兹尼亚 |
[06:55] | What can I say? I’m proud to be an American. | 我能怎么说 我为身为美国人而自豪 |
[07:04] | We have breaking news coming out the White House. | 白宫有突发新闻 |
[07:07] | Lex Luthor… | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[07:08] | I have to stop him. | 我必须阻止他 |
[07:09] | Kara, you barely escaped with your life. | 卡拉 你差点丧命 |
[07:11] | And he has a weapon that killed Red Daughter. | 他还有能杀死红色之女的武器 |
[07:14] | He did experiments on her in Kaznia. | 他在卡兹尼亚时在她身上做试验 |
[07:16] | He knew how to take her down, | 他知道如何打倒她 |
[07:17] | but he still needed Red Daughter to kill me. | 但他仍需要靠红色之女来杀我 |
[07:19] | You basically died. | 你差点就死了 |
[07:21] | But I survived. | 但我幸存了下来 |
[07:23] | And Lex doesn’t know that. That’s to my advantage. | 莱克斯不知道这点 这是我的优势 |
[07:25] | Lex and the President have succeeded in convincing the people | 莱克斯和总统成功说服大众 |
[07:28] | that all aliens are dangerous. | 所有的外星人都是危险的 |
[07:30] | – That Supergirl is the enemy. – And Lex is the hero. | -超女是公众之敌 -莱克斯是英雄 |
[07:34] | Well, I guess it’s my job to show them who Lex really is. | 看来我有责任让他们看清莱克斯的真面目 |
[07:38] | Show them the truth. | 让他们看清真相 |
[07:39] | I just fear that the people won’t listen. | 我只是害怕人们不肯听 |
[07:41] | No, I will not let fear win. | 不 我不会让恐惧胜利 |
[07:45] | And with my sister by my side, | 和我姐姐并肩作战 |
[07:48] | anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[07:58] | Ryzhaya Dch. | 红色之女 |
[08:04] | I trusted you, Alex. | 我信任过你 艾丽克斯 |
[08:07] | You’re either dumb or staggeringly naive. | 你要么是傻 要么是天真得惊人 |
[08:11] | You had my history at your disposal. Internet accessible. | 你可以随意调查我的历史 可以上网 |
[08:15] | If you had bothered to look, you’d have realized two things. | 哪怕你愿意看上一眼 也会发现两件事 |
[08:19] | Defending poor, broken Kaznia | 维护穷苦破碎的卡兹尼亚 |
[08:21] | is a little small potatoes for Lex Luthor. | 对莱克斯·卢瑟根本不值一提 |
[08:23] | But, perhaps more significantly, | 但或许更值得注意的是 |
[08:26] | I hate Kryptonians. | 我恨氪星人 |
[08:32] | And what are you? A Kryptonian. | 而你是什么 氪星人 |
[08:38] | You should’ve let me die. | 你该让我去死 |
[08:41] | Die? I have bigger plans for you. | 死 我对你有更大的计划 |
[08:56] | Otis Graves was found dead. | 奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯身亡 |
[08:59] | Next to his body was a manifesto, | 他的尸体旁有一份宣言 |
[09:01] | taking detailed credit for all of Mr. Luthor’s crimes. | 承认卢瑟先生的所有罪行都是他所为 |
[09:04] | In light of this new evidence, I have pardoned Mr. Luthor. | 鉴于这个新证据 我赦免了卢瑟先生 |
[09:08] | I am appointing him the new Secretary of Alien Affairs. | 我任命他为新任外星事务部部长 |
[09:14] | Because of his heroics today… | 因为他今天的英勇行为 |
[09:17] | …profound knowledge of everything alien. | 他知识渊博 了解关于外星人的一切 |
[09:28] | Mr. Luthor sends his regards. | 卢瑟先生向你问好 |
[09:38] | Regards, regards, regards, | 问好 问好 问好 |
[09:41] | regards, regards, regards, regards, | 问好 问好 问好 问好 |
[09:44] | regards, regards, regards, regards, | 问好 问好 问好 问好 |
[09:48] | regards, regards, regards, regards, regar… | 问好 问好 问好 问好 |
[09:53] | Sorry, sorry… | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[09:55] | Lex Luthor has been using me for a year. | 莱克斯·卢瑟利用了我一整年 |
[10:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:11] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这种地方 |
[10:13] | Get used to it, stupid. | 尽快习惯 蠢货 |
[10:14] | Mr. Luthor needs stuff built for his refinery. | 卢瑟先生的提炼厂需要制造设备 |
[10:18] | Now you can get to work. | 现在你可以开始工作了 |
[10:24] | Even without the dampening cuffs, | 哪怕摘掉超能力抑制手铐 |
[10:27] | no powers. | 也不能用能力 |
[10:28] | Shelley Island. The place is surrounded by power-dampening pylons. | 雪莱岛 这地方四周都是能力抑制塔 |
[10:32] | Without my powers, | 没有能力 |
[10:33] | there’s no way I can send Brainy our location. | 我没办法告诉布莱尼我们的位置 |
[10:36] | Maybe he should’ve thought of that before abandoning us, | 也许他在抛弃我们之前该想到这一点 |
[10:39] | like a logical idiot. | 那个讲逻辑的白痴 |
[10:41] | Look, I’m not happy with him, either. But there are two of us. | 我也生他的气 但我们还有彼此 |
[10:46] | A diversion? | 声东击西 |
[10:47] | Move it! Get over here! | 快点 过去 |
[10:51] | Al. | 老艾 |
[10:52] | If you’re going for a diversion, | 假如你们要声东击西 |
[10:54] | count me and my friends in. | 算上我和我朋友们 |
[10:57] | We’ve been waiting for someone to lead us out of here. | 我们一直在等人带领我们逃出去 |
[11:00] | I should have predicted it would be you, J’onn J’onzz. | 我该猜到会是你 荣恩·荣兹 |
[11:05] | In yet another stunning display of magnanimity, | 他又一次惊人地展示了他的慷慨 |
[11:08] | Lex Luthor has donated an energy source | 莱克斯·卢瑟捐赠了一种能源 |
[11:10] | to help restore electricity | 以帮助恢复电力 |
[11:11] | to the thousands of homes that were affected | 帮助因卡兹尼亚对海岸电网的轰炸 |
[11:13] | by Kaznia’s bombing of the coast’s power grid. | 生活受到影响的数千个家庭 |
[11:16] | The President will swear | 总统将宣誓 |
[11:17] | Lex Luthor in as Secretary of Alien Affairs | 莱克斯·卢瑟任职外星事务部部长 |
[11:19] | in a Rose Garden ceremony scheduled for later this afternoon. | 仪式将于今天下午在玫瑰园进行 |
[11:24] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[11:26] | I was worried. | 我好担心 |
[11:29] | I heard the President tried to silence you. | 我听说总统试图封你的口 |
[11:30] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[11:32] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:33] | And then, Supergirl? | 超女怎么样了 |
[11:34] | She’s alive, and she’s ready to fight. | 她还活着 准备好战斗了 |
[11:36] | Brainy, the President had the Secret Service | 布莱尼 总统命令秘密特工 |
[11:39] | wipe all of CatCo’s servers, | 清空了凯特科所有的服务器 |
[11:40] | and I lost all of my evidence. Can you recover it? | 我所有的证据都没了 你能恢复吗 |
[11:43] | It’s already done. | 已经恢复好了 |
[11:45] | Yes. Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[11:46] | This proves that Lex has been working with Kaznia, | 这能证明莱克斯一直在和卡兹尼亚联手 |
[11:50] | and he used Red Daughter to attack the White House. | 以及他利用红色之女袭击白宫 |
[11:52] | It also proves that the government gave Lex alien prisoners | 还能证明政府将超查部废弃设施的外星囚犯 |
[11:55] | from the DEO desert facility. | 提供给莱克斯 |
[11:56] | Not just the aliens from the DEO facility. | 不只是超查部废弃设施的外星人 |
[11:59] | J’onn J’onzz, Dreamer, and I | 荣恩·荣兹 梦想者和我 |
[12:00] | have discovered that Lex has been transferring aliens | 发现莱克斯一直在转移 |
[12:02] | rounded up by Ben Lockwood | 被洛克伍德围捕的外星人 |
[12:04] | and bringing them to a private facility, | 将他们送到某私人设施 |
[12:05] | where he’s been siphoning their powers. | 抽取他们的能力 |
[12:08] | My God! | 我的天 |
[12:10] | Well, where is this facility? | 那这个设施在哪 |
[12:11] | That information is forthcoming. | 我们即将获得这个信息 |
[12:13] | Is that where J’onn and Dreamer are? | 荣恩和梦想者此刻就在那吗 |
[12:14] | Hopefully. They have been abducted. | 希望如此 他们被绑架了 |
[12:17] | – What? – Why didn’t you tell us that? | -什么 -你为什么没告诉我们 |
[12:18] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[12:19] | That is a rather strong emotional reaction | 对于这么无关紧要的细节 |
[12:22] | for such an insignificant detail. | 你们的反应还真是强烈 |
[12:23] | Our plan is to save the aliens. | 我们的计划是要拯救外星人 |
[12:26] | Those aliens will simply include J’onn and Dreamer. | 那些外星人只包括荣恩和梦想者 |
[12:30] | Excuse me, Ms. Luthor, this came for you. | 打扰一下 卢瑟女士 这是给你的 |
[12:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:39] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[12:42] | It’s an invitation to the White House from Lex. | 莱克斯邀请我去白宫的邀请函 |
[12:45] | Lena, you can’t possibly be thinking of going. | 莉娜 你不是想要去吧 |
[12:47] | If I don’t go, Lex’ll come after the people I care about, | 如果我不去 莱克斯就会对付我在乎的人 |
[12:49] | and I can’t have that happen. | 我不能让这种事发生 |
[12:52] | Besides, if I see Lex, | 而且 如果我见到莱克斯 |
[12:53] | I’ll be able to get some stellar quotes for my best friend’s article. | 我就能替我的好朋友拿到一手资料 |
[12:56] | Speaking of which, Kara, you better start typing. | 说到这个 卡拉 你最好开始写文章了 |
[13:15] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[13:17] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[13:18] | Can you believe it, sis? | 你能相信吗 妹妹 |
[13:19] | Three Luthors in the Oval Office. | 卢瑟家的三人都在总统办公室里 |
[13:23] | Only in America. | 只有在美国才会发生 |
[13:30] | Let me guess, | 我猜猜 |
[13:31] | you’re having the President tied up in the Treaty Room? | 你把总统绑在条约厅里 |
[13:34] | Puppets don’t need to be tied up, Lena. | 傀儡不需要被绑起来 莉娜 |
[13:36] | You just hang them up by their strings. | 只要用细线把他们吊起来就行了 |
[13:38] | Well, why don’t you put a blond wig on the President, | 那你为什么不给总统戴个金色假发 |
[13:39] | and you can sell him and Eve as a matching set? | 你可以把他和伊芙配成一对卖掉 |
[13:41] | Now, now. You two play nicely. | 好了 你们俩别吵 |
[13:44] | This is the first family gathering we’ve had in ages, | 这么久以来我们第一次家庭聚会 |
[13:47] | and I’d like to enjoy myself. | 我要享受一下 |
[13:48] | Your murderous son has duped the world | 你那杀人不眨眼的儿子欺骗了全世界 |
[13:50] | into thinking he’s Earth’s hero. | 让大家以为他是地球的英雄 |
[13:52] | This is hardly Thanksgiving dinner. | 这可不是感恩节晚餐 |
[13:54] | Sounds perfectly normal for our family. | 对我们家来说 这再正常不过了 |
[13:56] | Why don’t we have a cup of tea | 不如我们边喝杯茶 |
[13:58] | while Lex tells us why he summoned us here? | 边听莱克斯说说他叫我们来有什么事吧 |
[14:01] | He summoned us here to gloat. | 他叫我们来是为了炫耀 |
[14:03] | You think so little of me, Lena. It hurts. | 你把我想得太肤浅了 莉娜 这很伤人 |
[14:07] | I’m a sentimental guy. | 我是个多愁善感的人 |
[14:09] | I didn’t do all of this for me, | 我做这些不都是为了我自己 |
[14:13] | I did it for us. | 是为了我们 |
[14:15] | I mean, look, we all know if I wanted you two dead, | 我们都知道如果我想让你们俩死 |
[14:19] | you wouldn’t be treading on the presidential seal | 你们不会出现在总统办公室里 |
[14:21] | having a tea party. | 开茶会了 |
[14:23] | Everything I’ve done has been strategic | 我所做的每一件事都是有战略性的 |
[14:26] | to lead up to this very moment. | 都是为了这一刻的到来 |
[14:29] | The Luthor name cleared. | 卢瑟之名得到平反 |
[14:32] | Our family poised to take its rightful place in history. | 我们的家族将在历史上占得应有的地位 |
[14:35] | And what exactly are we poised to do? | 那我们应该占得什么样的地位 |
[14:41] | Revolutionize energy worldwide. | 彻底改变全球能源 |
[14:45] | I’m rounding up aliens | 我在收集外星人 |
[14:47] | and harnessing their power to be used and sold, | 利用他们的超能力来被使用和售卖 |
[14:52] | sort of like supercharged disposable batteries. | 有点像超动力的一次性电池 |
[14:55] | – That’s vile. – Vile and viable. | -太卑鄙了 -卑鄙却可行 |
[14:59] | As another world leader once said, | 正如另一个世界的领袖曾经说过 |
[15:02] | “I don’t see why men shouldn’t be as cruel as nature.” | 我不明白人类为什么不该像大自然一样残忍 |
[15:05] | Try not to quote Hitler in public, dear. | 不要公开引用希特勒的话 亲爱的 |
[15:08] | It’ll hurt the brand. | 这有损我们家族声誉 |
[15:11] | You killed Superman’s cousin, took over the country… | 你杀了超人的堂姐 占领了整个国家 |
[15:14] | What makes you think he’s gonna sit idly by on Argo | 你凭什么认为他会在阿尔戈坐视不管 |
[15:17] | and allow this to happen? | 任由此事发生 |
[15:18] | I was hoping you’d bring up The Man of Yesterday. | 我正希望你提到昨日之人 |
[15:22] | The first batch of depleted aliens | 第一批耗尽的外星人 |
[15:24] | will charge the satellite weapon | 将会为卫星武器补给能源 |
[15:26] | that will turn Argo into a blazing inferno, | 这样阿尔戈就会变成燃烧的地狱 |
[15:29] | and Superman into, well, ash. | 超人就会化为灰烬 |
[15:33] | May I speak with you privately? | 我能单独和你说两句吗 |
[15:36] | Excuse me for a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[15:38] | Please enjoy the view of the South Lawn, | 请慢慢观赏南草坪的风光 |
[15:40] | famous for its egg-rolling contest. | 它可是以复活节滚彩蛋比赛而出名 |
[15:52] | You’re not buying this, Mother? | 你不会相信他的鬼话吧 母亲 |
[15:54] | Of course not. I’ve already poisoned his tea. | 当然不相信 我已经在他的茶里下了毒 |
[15:57] | If he’d stopped running his mouth long enough to take a sip, | 如果他不说这么多废话 喝一口茶的话 |
[16:00] | he’d be dead by now. | 他早就死了 |
[16:04] | We never discussed Superman. This was not the plan. | 我们从来没讨论过超人 计划不是这样的 |
[16:07] | This was always the plan. I just didn’t apprise you of it. | 计划一直都是这样 我只是没通知你们而已 |
[16:10] | How could you not apprise me? I’m your partner. | 你怎么能不通知我 我是你的搭档 |
[16:12] | Not partner, Miss Tessmacher. | 不是搭档 泰斯马克女士 |
[16:13] | Protegee, factotum, flunky. | 女门徒 打杂 仆人 |
[16:17] | I am the decider. Is that clear? | 我才是做决定的人 明白了吗 |
[16:19] | Our plan was to have a lifetime supply of energy. | 我们的计划是终身能源供应 |
[16:21] | You’ll waste half of that attacking Argo. | 你攻击阿尔戈就会浪费一半的能源 |
[16:23] | Don’t throw everything away over this obsession with Superman– | 别因为执着于超人而丢弃一切 |
[16:26] | Superman will be destroyed by my hand. | 我会亲手毁掉超人 |
[16:32] | He will burn. | 他会被烧死 |
[16:34] | Come on, honey. You’re gonna love it. | 拜托 亲爱的 你会很喜欢的 |
[16:38] | Our victory deserves fireworks. | 我们的胜利值得庆祝 |
[16:47] | Can’t work in here, man. | 在这里没法工作 |
[16:49] | Hey, man, watch where you’re going, brother. | 眼睛看路 兄弟 |
[16:50] | – No, no, you shoved me. – You bumped into me, man. | -不 是你推我的 -是你撞到我 |
[16:52] | – Who you talking to? – Back off, man! | -你在跟谁叫嚣 -给我走开 |
[16:58] | Stop it, or you’re going to the pods. | 住手 不然就进太空舱 |
[16:59] | All right, man. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | There’s the pylon control. | 桥塔控制在这里 |
[17:35] | My powers are coming back. | 我的超能力回来了 |
[17:37] | Astral project to Brainy and the others. | 把星体投射到布莱尼和其他人 |
[17:45] | Well, how was my article? | 我的报道写得怎么样 |
[17:47] | This is historic. | 太有历史性了 |
[17:49] | Okay, people are gonna be talking about this article | 人们会谈论这篇报道 |
[17:51] | like they did with Woodward and Bernstein. | 就像他们当年谈论待伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦一样 |
[17:53] | I don’t care if they’re talking about it, | 我不在乎他们是否谈论这篇报道 |
[17:55] | as long as they listen to it. | 只要他们去听就行了 |
[17:57] | Task executed. | 任务执行完毕 |
[17:59] | Lillian Luthor’s extraction device is now mobilized. | 莉莉安·卢瑟的提取装置已经启动 |
[18:02] | We can use it to extract the Harun-El from Ben Lockwood’s system | 只要我们遇到本·洛克伍德 |
[18:04] | whenever and wherever we encounter him. | 我们随时都可以用它从他体内提取哈伦·艾尔 |
[18:07] | Well, then we can use it to extract from James. | 然后我就能利用它从詹姆斯体内做提取了 |
[18:09] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[18:10] | The time is exactly… now. | 时间就是现在 |
[18:16] | Guys, Lex’s alien power facility is at Shelley Island. | 各位 莱克斯的外星人能源工厂在雪莱岛 |
[18:19] | What do you mean, “The time is now”? | 时间就是现在是什么意思 |
[18:22] | – Guys… – If my calculations are correct, | -各位 -如果我的计算没错 |
[18:25] | Dreamer has just astral projected into this office. | 梦想者刚刚将星体投射到这间办公室 |
[18:27] | You anticipated me being here? | 你料到我会来这吗 |
[18:29] | She is here. She is wondering in this exact moment | 她来了 此时此刻她在想 |
[18:31] | how she can contact us. | 她要如何与我们取得联系 |
[18:33] | Because an astral projectee | 因为星体投射者 |
[18:34] | can place themselves in any environment, | 可以将自身送往任何环境中 |
[18:36] | but they cannot interact with that environment. | 但他们却不能与那里进行任何交流 |
[18:38] | So how is this a good plan? | 那这算什么好计划 |
[18:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:41] | Dreamer’s astral projection is pure dream energy, | 梦想者的星体投射是纯梦境能量 |
[18:43] | and as such, while she cannot interact with us, | 因此 她虽然不能与我们交流 |
[18:46] | she can interact and ionize other energy. | 却可以与其他能量作用 使其离子化 |
[18:49] | Electrons to be exact. | 确切来说是电子化 |
[18:54] | Dreamer, concentrate your energy | 梦想者 将你的能量 |
[18:56] | on the molecules in this water vapor, | 聚集在这些水蒸气的分子上 |
[18:58] | and ionize it. | 使其离子化 |
[18:59] | I think he means to write on it. | 我觉得他的意思是在上面写字 |
[19:11] | Shelley Island. Of course. | 雪莱岛 原来如此 |
[19:13] | They’re in trouble. | 他们有麻烦了 |
[19:15] | I’ll go get James. | 我去找詹姆斯 |
[19:17] | I really missed that. | 好想念这种感觉 |
[19:20] | And now, a toast… | 让我们举杯 |
[19:24] | to incinerating the Man of Steel. | 共同庆祝钢铁之躯的毁灭 |
[19:31] | I promise, there’s no Polonium-210 in it, | 我保证 里面绝对没有钋210 |
[19:34] | like you put in my tea. | 虽然你加在我茶里了 |
[19:36] | Killing your own son with ionizing radiation, | 用电离辐射杀死自己的亲生儿子 |
[19:40] | now that is on brand. | 真符合你的性格 |
[19:44] | Cancer may have aged you prematurely, | 癌症也许让你早衰了 |
[19:46] | but you’re still as sharp as ever. | 但你犀利不减当年 |
[19:48] | So, | 所以 |
[19:50] | what’s stopping you from shooting me and your sister? | 你为什么不直接开枪打死我和你妹妹 |
[19:52] | Call me crazy, but I’m partial to my relatives. | 也许我很疯狂 但我对亲人比较偏爱 |
[19:56] | I just can’t bear killing you guys. | 我不忍心杀你们 |
[19:58] | If you do this, it’s genocide. | 你这么做就是弑亲 |
[20:02] | The public will find out the truth, and when they do– | 公众会发现真相 等到那时候… |
[20:04] | The truth is meaningless. | 真相毫无意义 |
[20:07] | The people of Earth believe I am their savior. | 地球人坚信我是他们的救星 |
[20:09] | They needed a human hero, and I fulfill that need. | 他们需要一个人类英雄 我满足了这个需求 |
[20:12] | Nothing will ever change their minds. | 他们的想法永远不会改变 |
[20:17] | Facts are irrelevant. | 事实并不重要 |
[20:21] | All that matters is spin. | 重要的是宣传方式 |
[20:23] | People are so stupid, they don’t even read. | 人们太蠢了 蠢到不会阅读 |
[20:26] | And even when they do, they certainly don’t think. | 就算在阅读的时候 也绝对不会思考 |
[20:30] | I am the leader of this nation now, | 我现在是这个国家的领导者 |
[20:34] | and nothing can stop me. | 没有任何事能阻止我 |
[20:37] | Toast. | 干杯 |
[20:44] | The pylons are off. | 电缆塔坏了 |
[20:49] | Where are J’onn and Dreamer? | 荣恩和梦想者在哪里 |
[20:50] | It appears they’re in the middle of a riot. | 他们似乎陷入了一场暴乱 |
[20:52] | What’s worse, the alien power being collected in this factory, | 更糟的是 这个工厂收集到的外星能量 |
[20:57] | Lex has it set up to be discharged into a Claymore satellite. | 将被莱克斯用来发射到克莱莫卫星上 |
[21:00] | Claymore? I… I destroyed that. | 克莱莫 不是已经被我毁了吗 |
[21:03] | This appears to be a newer, bigger, better Claymore. | 这似乎是更新更大更强的克莱莫 |
[21:07] | Can you tell where it’s targeting? | 能看出来目标在哪里吗 |
[21:08] | The target is in deep space. Argo City. | 目标在太空深处 阿尔戈市 |
[21:11] | He’s going to wipe out my family. | 他要毁灭我的家人 |
[21:13] | I may be able to hack into the power core to stop it. | 我也许可以黑进能源中心阻止这一切 |
[21:16] | Good, do that. We’ll help J’onn and Dreamer. | 好 你试试看 我们去救荣恩和梦想者 |
[21:20] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[21:22] | Me and my supercharged friends came here to deal with Luthor | 我和我超强伙伴的目的是对付卢瑟 |
[21:27] | and the dangerous aliens that he brought here. | 还有他带来的危险外星人 |
[21:31] | But I’m so glad | 但是你也来了 |
[21:35] | you came here too. | 我很欣慰 |
[22:10] | This must be the core. | 这里一定是核心了 |
[22:16] | J’onn, Dreamer. My plan worked. | 荣恩 梦想者 我的计划成功了 |
[22:21] | That was for abandoning us. | 这是抛弃我们的惩罚 |
[22:23] | Now let’s help these people. | 我们来救这些人吧 |
[22:26] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:27] | First, there are more pressing matters. | 首先 我们有更紧急的事 |
[22:29] | Argo is being targeted by Lex imminently, | 阿尔戈已经被莱克斯当成了目标 |
[22:31] | and it is up to me to stop it. | 只能靠我来阻止 |
[22:34] | The system is denying me access. | 系统拒绝了我的访问 |
[22:36] | There must be something we can do to stop the launch. | 我们应该能做些什么阻止发射 |
[22:39] | No. There is nothing we can do. | 不 我们什么都做不了 |
[22:42] | The power core has reached its peak capacity. | 能量核已经达到了最高容纳值 |
[22:44] | The Claymore will fire on Argo in less than two minutes. | 克莱莫在两分钟内就会向阿尔戈开火 |
[22:47] | You said the core was peaking. | 你说核心到达了最高值 |
[22:48] | That means it can be overloaded, right? | 也就是说可能会出现过载对吗 |
[22:50] | You would need a power supply of at least 20 pods | 在我们所剩的时间里 要想让它过载 |
[22:52] | to overload the core in the time we have left. | 至少需要20个太空舱的能量才行 |
[22:56] | You’re going to try to use | 你准备打算 |
[22:57] | your psychic powers to overload the core. | 用心理能量让核心过载 |
[22:59] | I told you there was a way. | 我告诉过你 肯定有办法 |
[23:00] | There is only an 18% chance that this attempt will succeed, | 这种尝试只有18%的成功率 |
[23:05] | yet a 98% chance that the effort will kill you. | 但是这个过程害死你的可能性却有98% |
[23:08] | During the battle for my own home planet, | 我自己的星球爆发战争时 |
[23:12] | I ran, millions died. | 我跑了 死了百万人 |
[23:15] | I will not make that same mistake again! | 我不会再犯那样的错误 |
[23:22] | Now, on with the show. Shall we? | 我们来看看效果吧 如何 |
[23:28] | Miss Tessmacher! | 泰斯马克女士 |
[23:31] | Why is the satellite not firing? | 为什么卫星没有发动攻击 |
[23:33] | There’s an issue at Shelley Island. | 雪莱岛出了点问题 |
[23:35] | No one leaves! | 谁都不许走 |
[23:45] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别动歪脑筋 |
[23:47] | You wretched little traitor. | 你个小叛徒 |
[23:55] | That’s my girl. | 真是我的好女儿 |
[24:11] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[24:13] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[24:24] | We need to get the Harun-El out of Ben now! | 我们得立刻从本身体里取出哈伦·艾尔 |
[24:39] | Lex. | 莱克斯 |
[24:42] | Go. We got this. | 去吧 我们来处理 |
[25:01] | How are you alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[25:04] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[25:05] | How do you think I did it? | 你觉得我是怎么做到的 |
[25:08] | I’m Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[25:09] | Just like your cousin. | 就像你的堂弟一样 |
[25:11] | No matter how many times I stamp you out, | 不管我把你打倒多少次 |
[25:14] | you miraculously resurface | 你总能奇迹般地复活 |
[25:16] | with your glossy cape and your perfect hair. | 穿着一身华丽斗篷 还有完美的发型 |
[25:19] | Let me let you in on a little secret, Lex. | 我告诉你一个秘密吧 莱克斯 |
[25:22] | Truth and justice always prevail. | 真相和正义必胜 |
[25:27] | You and your cousin are such saps. | 你和你堂弟还真是傻 |
[25:30] | Luckily, I came prepared. | 幸好 我有备而来 |
[25:38] | So did I. | 我也一样 |
[25:47] | You can thank your sister for this. | 这还多亏了你妹妹 |
[25:53] | See? I told you. | 瞧 我早说过 |
[25:56] | He can’t put out enough energy. | 他没法使出足够的能量 |
[25:58] | He can, if I help him. | 我帮他就可以 |
[26:08] | Little boxes, | 小盒子 |
[26:10] | little boxes, | 小盒子 |
[26:13] | boxes and boxes, | 盒子 盒子 |
[26:15] | and subroutines and Socrates and Aristotle | 子程序 苏格拉底 亚里士多德 |
[26:20] | and Avatar and matrices and Memento | 天神下凡 矩阵 弥撒纪念祈祷文 |
[26:24] | and Monty Python and… | 巨蟒剧团 |
[26:28] | Dreamer! | 梦想者 |
[26:32] | Stop… | 停 |
[26:34] | Stop what you’re doing! | 你快停下 |
[26:36] | What you’re doing doesn’t make any sense! | 你这么做没有意义 |
[26:50] | No. | 不 |
[26:51] | Listen to me, Nia. | 听我说 尼娅 |
[26:52] | I don’t know if you can hear me, but I’m back. | 不知道你能否听见 但我回来了 |
[26:53] | I’m realigned, and… | 我已经调整过来了 |
[26:56] | And I realize now that everything, | 我意识到那一切 |
[26:58] | everything I said before was wrong. | 我之前所说的都是错的 |
[27:00] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[27:06] | You’re doing it! | 你就快成功了 |
[27:08] | Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[27:09] | You’re doing this! You see? | 就快成功了 看到了吗 |
[27:12] | You’re doing it! You’re amazing! | 就快成功了 太强了 |
[27:14] | You’re astounding! | 简直令人震惊 |
[27:17] | You’re astazing Nia Nal! | 你厉害爆了 尼娅·纳尔 |
[27:21] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:40] | – We got him. – All right, let’s get out of here! | -搞定他了 -我们赶快出去 |
[28:41] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[28:43] | Get out of here! Let’s go! | 赶快出去 快 |
[28:46] | Let’s get these aliens somewhere safe. | 把这些外星人带去安全的地方 |
[29:03] | That’s better. | 这样就更好了 |
[29:05] | Now smile, and take this like a Kryptonian. | 你个氪星人就笑着迎接我的致命一击吧 |
[29:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:26] | No. | 不 |
[29:28] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[29:33] | My Alex was nothing like your Alex. | 我的艾丽克斯和你的完全不一样 |
[29:38] | Protect your people as I protected mine. | 保护你的人民 就像我一样 |
[30:05] | How about that. | 这样吧 |
[30:07] | Two birds, one alien hand-cannon. | 一个外星手铳射二鸟 |
[30:31] | This is for Red Daughter. | 这一下是替红色之女报仇 |
[30:53] | It’s over! | 都结束了 |
[30:55] | Let me save you. | 让我拯救你 |
[30:58] | Saved? | 拯救 |
[30:59] | By a Kryptonian? | 被氪星人救 |
[31:03] | I’d rather die. | 我宁愿死 |
[31:35] | No more superpowers for you. | 你不会再有超能力了 |
[31:38] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[31:40] | What a surprise. | 没想到啊 |
[31:41] | What can I say, Lex? | 我能说什么 莱克斯 |
[31:43] | You’ve become predictable. | 你太好猜了 |
[31:47] | I left the journal for you, | 我把日记留给你 |
[31:49] | paired it with the mural, hoping you would remember this place | 还有壁画 希望你能记得这里 |
[31:54] | and show up when I needed you. | 在我需要的时候现身 |
[31:57] | You know, it just comes down to this, sis. | 你明白吗 到头来都是这样 妹妹 |
[31:59] | You can only count on blood. | 只有血亲才是最可靠的 |
[32:04] | Come on, give me a hand. | 来 帮我一把 |
[32:09] | Come on, Lena, this is no time for theatrics. | 拜托 莉娜 现在不是演戏的时候 |
[32:14] | We both know no matter how much you despise me, | 你我都清楚 无论你多么讨厌我 |
[32:18] | you’re not ruthless enough to pull that trigger– | 都狠不下心扣扳机 |
[32:27] | The world will never be a safe place with you in it. | 有你在 世界不可能安全 |
[32:31] | Oh, brava! | 真棒 |
[32:36] | You did it, Lena. | 你做到了 莉娜 |
[32:40] | You killed me. | 你杀了我 |
[32:43] | You finally proved | 你终于证明了 |
[32:45] | that I’ve been underestimating you all this time. | 一直以来是我低估了你 |
[32:52] | But, when I’m gone, | 可是 在我死后 |
[32:54] | who will be left to be proud of you? | 还有谁为你骄傲 |
[32:58] | What, your friends? | 你的朋友吗 |
[33:00] | The joke’s on you. | 被耍的人是你 |
[33:02] | It’s always been on you. | 一直都是你 |
[33:12] | Your friends have been lying to you from the start. | 你的朋友们从一开始就在骗你 |
[33:18] | Your boyfriend Jimmy, | 你男朋友吉米 |
[33:21] | Alex, J’onn, | 艾丽克斯 荣恩 |
[33:24] | that little alien runt Brainy. | 还有小外星仔布莱尼 |
[33:27] | Even your own mother. | 连你母亲也是 |
[33:30] | They’ve mocked you, humiliated you, | 他们嘲笑你 羞辱你 |
[33:35] | betrayed you. | 背叛你 |
[33:37] | Every last one. | 每个人都是 |
[33:41] | Denial’s a very powerful thing, isn’t it? | 逃避事实很管用 对吧 |
[33:44] | It’s been standing right in front of you all this time. | 事实一直都摆在你面前 |
[33:47] | And you chose not to see it. | 你却选择忽略 |
[33:54] | Kara Danvers is | 卡拉·丹弗斯就是 |
[33:58] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[34:00] | I’m about to die, | 虽然我快死了 |
[34:03] | but at least I lived without ever being a fool. | 但至少我活着的时候不是个傻子 |
[34:08] | You’re left with no one and nothing. | 你孤家寡人 两手空空 |
[34:32] | Following the revelations of CatCo reporter Kara Danvers’ expose, | 随着凯特科记者卡拉·丹弗斯将事实曝光 |
[34:36] | the Cabinet invoked the | 内阁根据 |
[34:38] | 25th Amendment to remove Baker from office. | 第二十五修正案 罢免贝克的总统职位 |
[34:40] | Talk about power of the press. | 新闻的力量不容小觑 |
[34:42] | Says my injured friend. | 我受伤的朋友如是说道 |
[34:44] | I still can’t believe what happened to your eye. | 我还是不敢相信你的眼睛成了这样 |
[34:46] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry Brainy couldn’t design the Harun-El extractor | 很遗憾布莱尼没能设计出不带副作用的 |
[34:50] | without kickback, but I think we’re all just happy you’re okay. | 哈伦·艾尔提取器 但我们都很高兴你没事 |
[34:54] | Well, I’m just happy justice prevailed | 我很高兴正义最终获胜 |
[34:57] | and Lockwood and his cohorts got locked up. | 洛克伍德和他的支持者也被关了起来 |
[34:59] | And the injury reminds me that I’m human, | 这伤也提醒着我 我毕竟是凡人 |
[35:01] | which I started to miss. | 否则我可能就忘了 |
[35:02] | Well, I’m just happy people are talking again, | 我很高兴大家又开始交谈了 |
[35:05] | and, you know, listening to facts. | 开始愿意听取事实 |
[35:06] | 最新消息 莱克斯·卢瑟在雪莱岛爆炸中身亡 | |
[35:07] | Yeah. These have been some dark days. | 对 这些日子太黑暗了 |
[35:11] | And I’ll admit, there were some times where I thought | 我承认 有几次我差点以为 |
[35:13] | we would never get out of it, | 我们再也没法重见光明 |
[35:14] | but we didn’t give up, and we kept chipping away, | 但我们没放弃 依旧不懈努力 |
[35:17] | until we brought the truth to light. | 直到我们让真相大白 |
[35:20] | Can you believe the Fourth Estate saved the day? | 你们敢信是新闻业拯救了世界吗 |
[35:25] | Vice President Plastino has lifted martial law | 副总统普拉斯提诺放宽军事管制 |
[35:27] | and reinstated the Alien Amnesty Act | 并恢复了《外星人赦免法》 |
[35:30] | until such time as a full vote can be held in Congress. | 直到国会进行全面投票为止 |
[35:33] | On another note, | 另一方面 |
[35:34] | I want to send a message to Supergirl, | 我想给超女捎个信 |
[35:37] | wherever she may be. | 无论她身在何处 |
[35:40] | For a moment, this country doubted you. | 这个国家曾怀疑你 |
[35:43] | But we won’t make that mistake again. | 但我们不会重蹈覆辙 |
[35:45] | A grateful nation thanks you for your service. | 一个知恩图报的国家感谢你的功劳 |
[35:52] | City’s a lot nicer without the tanks and the soldiers, huh? | 城市里没有坦克和士兵就好多了 对吧 |
[35:55] | If I don’t see another tactical vest all year, it’ll be too soon. | 话说早了 整年看不见作战背心才算好 |
[36:00] | We’ve been through a lot of intense stuff together | 我们在很短的时间里 |
[36:02] | in a short amount of time, haven’t we? | 一起经历了很多深刻的事 是吧 |
[36:03] | – That would be the understatement of the century. – Yeah. | -这将是本世纪最保守的说法 -是的 |
[36:08] | So, here’s the strange part. | 奇怪的是 |
[36:13] | I don’t want it to end. | 我不希望它结束 |
[36:16] | The closeness with you, | 和你的亲密接触 |
[36:17] | it has felt like both the most natural thing in the world | 让我觉得这是世界上最自然的事情 |
[36:23] | and like a revelation. | 就像是一种启示 |
[36:26] | And I hope to God that I haven’t made this awkward between us. | 我希望我没有让我们的关系变得尴尬 |
[36:28] | I just… | 我只是 |
[36:31] | I haven’t felt like this in a long time, | 我很久没有这种感觉了 |
[36:35] | and I just felt like I had to– | 我只是觉得我必须 |
[36:41] | Ditto. | 我也是 |
[36:45] | Fear not. We see nothing. | 不要怕 我们什么都没看见 |
[36:57] | Attack card. | 攻击卡 |
[37:02] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[37:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:05] | How did you get so good at this so quickly? | 你怎么这么快就学会了 |
[37:07] | After last we played, | 上次我们玩过后 |
[37:09] | I went home and ran 67 billion simulations. | 我回家进行了670亿次模拟 |
[37:13] | Tried to game out the most desirable outcome. | 试图找出最理想的结果 |
[37:15] | – So you’re counting cards? – Yes. | -所以你是在算牌吗 -没错 |
[37:18] | She gets it. | 她懂了 |
[37:19] | Don’t tell people that. | 别告诉别人啊 |
[37:23] | – Hey! – Yay! | -欢迎 -你来了 |
[37:24] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[37:25] | James will be here soon, | 詹姆斯很快就到 |
[37:26] | and then the whole family will be together. | 然后全家人就团聚了 |
[37:27] | – Huzzah! – Where’ve you been? | -好哇 -你去哪里了 |
[37:32] | I didn’t know what to bring, so I bought red and white. | 我不知道该带什么 所以我红的白的都带了 |
[37:35] | – Yes! – Nice! | -太好了 -真棒 |
[37:36] | Now that you’re here, we can divide up and play Catch Phrase. | 既然你来了 我们就能分组玩”你做我猜” |
[37:39] | Yeah, J’onn is making us switch up the usual teams. | 是啊 荣恩让我们换掉了平常的队伍 |
[37:43] | My house, my rules. | 我的地盘 我说了算 |
[37:45] | But, uh, you’re with me, right? | 但是 你和我是一组的 对吗 |
[37:48] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[37:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:51] | I’m gonna get some more wine. | 我再去倒点红酒 |
[37:58] | You’re not upset that Brainy’s just killing it over there | 你不会因为布莱尼在游戏里老赢 |
[38:00] | with this game, right? ‘Cause you know we’re gonna take him down. | 你就生气吧 因为你知道我们会干掉他 |
[38:03] | – Uh, we’re gonna cream him, but… – Yeah. | -我们会”碾压”他 但是 -对 |
[38:06] | No, I’m, uh… | 不 我是 |
[38:10] | I’m worried about Lena. | 我担心莉娜 |
[38:16] | I have to tell her the truth. | 我必须要告诉她真相 |
[38:18] | I can’t keep it from her anymore. | 我不能再瞒着她了 |
[38:21] | Lena’s been through hell. | 莉娜经历了一场劫难 |
[38:23] | We finally got to a place | 我们终于能 |
[38:24] | where it sort of feels a little normal again, | 恢复些许正常了 |
[38:27] | so, I don’t know, maybe you just let her enjoy the evening | 所以 我也说不清 在我们夺走这一切之前 |
[38:32] | before we take it away. | 你就让她好好享受今晚吧 |
[38:36] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[38:38] | Not tonight. | 今晚不说 |
[38:42] | Come on, come on, come on. Okay, here we go. | 快快快 好了 我们开始 |
[38:45] | Turning against each other has only led to more division, | 相互对立只会导致更多的分裂 |
[38:48] | more hate and more violence. | 更多的仇恨和暴力 |
[38:50] | There must be a better way. | 一定有更好的办法 |
[38:52] | Has your perspective changed because of what happened to your father? | 你的观点因为你父亲的事而改变了吗 |
[38:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:56] | I’ve seen firsthand how | 我亲眼目睹了 |
[38:57] | that kind of anger can tear a family apart. | 这种愤怒是如何撕裂一个家庭的 |
[39:01] | I’ve lived that heartbreak. | 我有那种心碎的经历 |
[39:03] | And I wanna make sure nobody else has to. | 我想确保没有人会再经历这种事 |
[39:06] | If humans and aliens can just listen to each other, | 如果人类和外星人能彼此倾听 |
[39:09] | then we can stand up, united, | 那我们就能站起来 团结起来 |
[39:11] | against those who seek to divide us. | 对付那些企图分裂我们的人 |
[39:23] | Vacation? | 在休假吗 |
[39:25] | Weekend trip. | 周末旅行 |
[39:28] | Looks like you packed plenty. | 看来你收拾了不少东西啊 |
[39:32] | But we’ll always find you, Eve. | 但我们会找到你的 伊芙 |
[39:35] | No matter how many wigs you cycle through. | 不管你戴了多少假发 |
[39:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:42] | You already know that, dear. | 你心知肚明 亲爱的 |
[39:45] | I did everything you asked. | 我照你说的做了 |
[39:48] | I worked for him. | 我为他工作 |
[39:49] | I hurt people for him. | 我为了他而伤害人们 |
[39:51] | Lex was supposed to move the needle. | 莱克斯应该有所成就的 |
[39:54] | He failed. | 他失败了 |
[39:57] | So let me go. | 那你就放过我吧 |
[39:58] | Sorry, sweetie, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[40:00] | that’s not on the agenda. | 那不在议程上 |
[40:06] | Leviathan is everywhere. | 利维坦无处不在 |
[40:09] | Leviathan is everyone. | 每个人都是利维坦 |
[40:13] | And Leviathan is coming. | 利维坦要来了 |
[40:36] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[40:40] | Earth. | 地球 |
[40:42] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[40:44] | You’ve been trapped for too long. | 你被困已久 |
[40:47] | A phantom to your people. | 都是你人民的一个幻影 |
[40:53] | Now it is time to avenge | 现在是时候 |
[40:54] | yourself against the brother who wronged you. | 向那些辜负你的弟兄们报仇了 |
[40:58] | Will you help me? | 你会帮助我吗 |
[41:00] | It was I that brought you here. | 我已经把你带到了这里 |
[41:03] | You must walk the path yourself. | 你必须自己走这条路 |
[41:07] | Besides, | 再说了 |
[41:10] | I have one more place to visit. | 我还要去一个地方 |