时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My brother was a traitor. | 我弟弟是叛徒 |
[00:04] | He poisoned us. | 他给我们下了诅咒 |
[00:05] | Perhaps if I can access more of my memories, | 如果我能获得更多我的记忆 |
[00:08] | I might be able to uncover what his next move will be. | 也许我能发现他的下一步行动 |
[00:10] | Kelly, do you think we can go deeper | 凯莉 你觉得我们能再深入 |
[00:11] | with Obsidian’s tech? | 研究黑曜石科技吗 |
[00:12] | That kind of power could re-set your brain for good. | 那样的能量会让你的大脑永久重置 |
[00:18] | The power to incept was stolen from me in the Phantom Zone. | 我的移植能力在幻影区里被偷走了 |
[00:21] | That woman gave you the answer. | 那个女人给了你答案 |
[00:23] | Eve, meet Hope. | 伊芙 这是霍普 |
[00:26] | You two are going to be working closely together. | 你们两个将会联合 |
[00:29] | I see you. You’re a saboteur. | 我看穿你了 你是个破坏分子 |
[00:31] | That’s a rotten way of making it to the top. | 但这样的出人头地令人不齿 |
[00:46] | Hey, Jarrod. | 贾罗德 |
[00:48] | Blowing me off was not a smart move. | 放我鸽子可不是好主意 |
[00:50] | Was I unclear the first 12 times? | 我之前12次都没说清楚吗 |
[00:53] | I’m not interested. | 我没有兴趣 |
[00:55] | If you don’t work with us, this will end very badly. | 如果你不和我们合作 下场可会很惨 |
[00:57] | You’re going with threats? | 你真要走威胁路线吗 |
[00:59] | You should see what my board threatens me with | 你应该看看董事会每周二 |
[01:00] | every other Tuesday. | 是怎么威胁我的 |
[01:03] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这是在犯错 |
[01:34] | Thanks, Jenny. | 谢谢你 詹妮 |
[01:35] | The next time your sister asks you to babysit, | 下一次你姐姐要你当保姆 |
[01:37] | just say no. | 直接拒绝就好 |
[01:38] | Remember, boundaries. | 记住 要划清界限 |
[01:41] | Speaking of boundaries, do you even know that woman? | 说到界限 你认识那女人吗 |
[01:44] | I just met her, why? | 我刚认识她 怎么了 |
[01:45] | She just told you her whole life story? | 她就这么告诉你她整个人生了 |
[01:47] | It’s kind of my job to listen, guys. | 我的工作基本上就是倾听 各位 |
[01:49] | Kelly, you were attacked by a shapeshifter. | 凯莉 你被变形者袭击了 |
[01:52] | And he’s still out there. | 他还在逃 |
[01:53] | And you have every DEO agent working to find him. | 而你派了所有超查部的特工去找他 |
[01:56] | I don’t think it could hurt | 我觉得在目前情况下 |
[01:58] | to reel it in just until they catch him. | 最好还是低调点 直到他被抓住 |
[02:00] | And as Alex’s sister, | 而作为艾丽克斯的妹妹 |
[02:02] | I can tell you that she’s almost always annoyingly right. | 我可以告诉你 她几乎每次都是对的 |
[02:04] | And as Kelly’s brother, | 而作为凯莉的哥哥 |
[02:05] | I can tell you that she can handle herself. | 我可以告诉你 她可以保护好自己 |
[02:08] | Listen, I hate to break up this Danvers-Olsen scrimmage, | 听着 我不想打断这场丹弗斯与奥尔森大战 |
[02:11] | but we have to get to our meeting. | 但是我们要去开会了 |
[02:13] | – All right. – Try not to worry so much. | -好吧 -试着别太担心 |
[02:16] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[02:17] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[02:20] | Any sign of Malefic? | 有马拉法克的迹象吗 |
[02:22] | No. He doesn’t seem to have any psychic signature either. | 没有 看起来他也没有任何灵能信号 |
[02:25] | But we’ll find him. We have to. | 但我们会找到他的 必须找到他 |
[02:29] | You… You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[02:32] | Maybe I’m a little nervous about having lunch with Lena. | 要跟莉娜吃午餐搞得我有些紧张 |
[02:35] | It’s the first time we’re hanging out | 这是在我告诉她我是超女后 |
[02:36] | since I told her I was Supergirl. | 第一次一起出去 |
[02:38] | I was just lying to her for so long. | 我骗了她那么久 |
[02:40] | Kara, Lena forgave you. | 卡拉 莉娜原谅了你 |
[02:42] | Okay? So you’re going to have to just let go of the past. | 你得卸掉过去的包袱 |
[02:45] | I just want things to be great between us. | 我只想让我们之间的关系变好 |
[02:47] | I… And I want this lunch to be– | 我希望这次午餐… |
[02:50] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[02:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:51] | And it will. | 会的 |
[02:52] | Look, Lena wants your relationship | 莉娜也希望你们的关系 |
[02:53] | back on track, too. | 回到正轨上 |
[02:55] | Look, I have to get back to the DEO. | 我得回超查部了 |
[02:57] | You go be perfect somewhere else. | 你去其他地方做完美的人吧 |
[03:00] | I’ll try. | 我尽力而为 |
[03:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[03:15] | The transmitter you duplicated from the Obsidian contacts | 你从黑曜石隐形眼镜里复制出的发讯器 |
[03:18] | uses an ocular interface. | 使用了目镜接口 |
[03:19] | Since you modeled it directly into the brain, | 鉴于你将它接入了大脑 |
[03:22] | may I suggest you lower the frequency | 我建议你再把频率 |
[03:23] | another 7.32%? | 降低7.32% |
[03:25] | It’s not that, Hope. | 不是这样的 霍普 |
[03:26] | In theory, Q-waves should allow me | 理论上 Q波应该可以让我 |
[03:28] | to rewrite portions of the human brain. | 重写人类大脑的一部分 |
[03:30] | To rid the world of lying, manipulation and violence. | 消除这个世界的谎言 操控与暴力 |
[03:33] | Yes, but no matter how I manipulate the frequency, | 是 但是不管我怎么调整频率 |
[03:35] | the transmitter will only allow me | 发讯器只能让我 |
[03:36] | to read information from the brain. | 读取大脑的信息 |
[03:38] | If I try to augment it, I get a zombie effect. | 如果我想试着调整 就会出现僵化 |
[03:41] | And you don’t want a world of robots. | 而你不想要一个全是机器人的世界 |
[03:43] | You just want better people. | 你想要更好的人类 |
[03:44] | Right. | 是的 |
[03:53] | I am sorry, Ms. Luthor. | 对不起 卢瑟女士 |
[03:55] | It must be uncomfortable, | 我这副模样 |
[03:56] | with me in this form, for you to trust me. | 还要你相信我 一定很不舒服 |
[03:59] | I don’t trust people, Hope. | 我不相信人类 霍普 |
[04:01] | I believed I could once. | 我曾以为自己可以相信 |
[04:03] | I had friends that made me believe I could. | 我有几个朋友让我以为我可以 |
[04:05] | But they betrayed me like everyone else. | 但是他们像其他人一样背叛了我 |
[04:07] | Your brother, Lex, | 你哥哥 莱克斯 |
[04:09] | was the worst of them. | 是他们中最糟糕的 |
[04:10] | But I believe he could help you now. | 但是我认为他现在可以帮助你 |
[04:12] | I have access to Eve Tessmacher’s memories. | 我拥有伊芙·泰斯马克的记忆 |
[04:14] | Lex was working with Q-waves. | 莱克斯之前在研究Q波 |
[04:16] | It was part of his plan | 这是他计划 |
[04:17] | to get past Superman’s invulnerable skin. | 穿透超人坚硬皮肤的一部分 |
[04:19] | He left detailed records in his private journals. | 他在私人日记里留下了详细记录 |
[04:23] | His journals? | 他的日记 |
[04:24] | There are three of them. | 一共有三本 |
[04:25] | They are currently in a level five secure facility at Fort Summit. | 他们在五级安保设施峰脑堡垒中 |
[04:32] | However, upon further analysis, | 但是 经过进一步的分析 |
[04:34] | retrieving them would be impossible. | 我们不可能拿到它们 |
[04:41] | For me, maybe, but… | 我也许拿不到 但是 |
[04:43] | not for everyone. | 有人可以 |
[04:48] | Graceful arcs across her brow | 柳叶弯眉额上挂 |
[04:51] | I’m left forever to wonder how | 留我思忖千万度 |
[04:54] | A being as perfect as my Nia Nal | 完美如你尼娅·纳尔 |
[04:58] | – Could ever love Someone as small… – Put up with this all. | -为何爱上渺小的我 -无法忍受这般的你 |
[05:02] | What was that? | 你刚才说什么 |
[05:04] | Um, just thank you for poem one hundred and– | 就是谢谢你的第一百… |
[05:08] | One hundred and twenty-seven. | 第一百二十七首诗 |
[05:09] | One hundred and twenty-seven. | 一百二十七 |
[05:11] | Yes, I’ve almost mastered the sonnet. | 是的 我就快精通十四行诗了 |
[05:13] | Oh, I think you’ve got it. | 我认为你已经精通了 |
[05:15] | But you don’t wanna overdo it. | 但你不应该过度精通 |
[05:17] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[05:19] | Brevity is the soul of wit, | 言以简洁为贵 |
[05:21] | as Polonius said to Hamlet. | 正如波洛尼厄斯对哈姆雷特所说 |
[05:23] | Now I shall move on to the villanelle. | 现在我将开始研究十九行诗 |
[05:26] | A more complicated form, | 这是一种更复杂的形式 |
[05:28] | but capable of much deeper emotional resonance, | 但却能够表达更深层次的情感共鸣 |
[05:31] | as exemplified by Dylan Thomas’ | 正如迪兰·托马斯所写的 |
[05:33] | “Don’t go gentle into that good night–“ | 《不要踏入静谧的良夜》 |
[05:37] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[05:37] | All right, what’s next on the docket? | 好了 下一个话题是什么 |
[05:40] | Any celebrity divorces? | 有明星离婚吗 |
[05:42] | Disgraced influencers? | 被喷的网红 |
[05:43] | Show me the clicks. | 我要看点击量 |
[05:44] | I’ve got this week’s medical examiner’s report, | 我拿到了这星期的法医报告 |
[05:47] | and I thought we could run a story on recent deaths. | 我认为我们可以报道一下近期的死亡事件 |
[05:50] | People love to read about death. | 人们喜欢阅读关于死亡的新闻 |
[05:52] | It reminds them that they’re alive, | 让他们记得自己还活着 |
[05:53] | and it gives them the pleasure of schadenfreude. | 并让他们有幸灾乐祸的感觉 |
[05:55] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[05:58] | Twenty-year-old Uber driver, hit by a car. | 二十岁网约车司机 被车撞死 |
[06:01] | If the person is boring, | 如果当事人很无聊 |
[06:03] | then the cause of death is boring. | 那死因也是无聊的 |
[06:06] | Wow me. Show me some sparkly death. | 来点惊人的 让人眼前一亮的死亡 |
[06:09] | No, no, no… | 不行 不行 不行 |
[06:15] | Dr. Niles Jarrod, a health tech billionaire, | 奈尔斯·杰罗德 搞健康科技的亿万富翁 |
[06:17] | recently discovered deceased in a night club bathroom. | 刚刚被发现死在了夜店洗手间 |
[06:20] | My God! | 我的天 |
[06:21] | Dr. Jarrod died? | 杰罗德博士死了 |
[06:23] | I… I interviewed him last year — | 我去年采访过他 |
[06:25] | For your piece on the moral implications of gene manipulation. | 为了那篇《基因操纵的道德意蕴》 |
[06:28] | Knowing the dead person | 认识死者 |
[06:30] | does not make their death interesting. | 也不会让死讯更有趣 |
[06:31] | – Next. – Wait, wait. | -下一个 -等等 |
[06:33] | A 33-year-old genius | 一位33岁的天才 |
[06:35] | doing significant work in the field of extending life | 在延长寿命领域有显著成就 |
[06:38] | dies young, unexpectedly? | 却意外英年早逝 |
[06:40] | It’s tragic. | 多么悲剧 |
[06:42] | And certainly worth a story. | 这绝对值得一写 |
[06:44] | There’s hard news, | 要么写重要新闻 |
[06:45] | legitimate feature, or brain candy. | 要么写正经专题或纯娱乐内容 |
[06:47] | Sentimental tripe you just pitched us | 而你刚刚提议的无病呻吟 |
[06:48] | is a category of its own… Trash. | 要单独另分一类 就是垃圾 |
[06:51] | How dare you — | 你太过分了 |
[06:52] | William’s right. | 威廉说得对 |
[06:53] | A dead scientist is not sparkly. | 死去的科学家毫无亮眼之处 |
[06:55] | And there’s no substantive story. | 也没有实质性故事 |
[06:58] | So stop wasting our time. | 别再浪费我们的时间了 |
[06:59] | How do you know there’s no substantive story | 你怎么知道没有实质性故事 |
[07:01] | when we haven’t even looked into it yet? | 我们都还没有调查 |
[07:02] | I’ve looked into it. Thoroughly. | 我查过了 还很彻底 |
[07:05] | Nothing there. | 什么内幕都没有 |
[07:07] | Franklin, | 弗兰克林 |
[07:08] | next corpse, please. | 麻烦你换下一具尸体 |
[07:17] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[07:24] | I think you know more about the Jarrod story, | 我认为关于杰罗德的报道你知道内幕 |
[07:26] | and for some reason you don’t want me on it. | 出于某些原因 你不想让我报道 |
[07:28] | You’re paranoid. | 你太多疑了 |
[07:29] | You lied up there. Why? | 你在楼上说谎了 为什么 |
[07:32] | Stop humiliating yourself, Danvers. | 别丢人了 丹弗斯 |
[07:34] | It’s painful to watch. | 真让人看不下去 |
[07:39] | I know that braid. | 这个麻花辫我认识 |
[07:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah. I thought I had William Dey pegged as an ambitious ass, | 我以为威廉·戴只是个野心勃勃的混蛋 |
[07:48] | but I think he might be much worse. | 但现在我觉得他可能还要更坏 |
[07:51] | – You remember that piece I did on genetic engineering? – Yeah. | -还记得我那篇遗传工程的文章吗 -记得 |
[07:54] | Well, my main subject, Dr. Jarrod, | 我的主要采访对象杰罗德博士 |
[07:56] | was found dead in a club. | 死在了夜店里 |
[07:58] | – Overdose? – Unclear. | -吸毒过量吗 -还不清楚 |
[07:59] | And William Day spiked the story. | 威廉·戴制止了这篇报道 |
[08:01] | He said he’d already looked into it | 他说他已经调查过了 |
[08:03] | and there was nothing more to find. | 根本没有任何内幕 |
[08:04] | – So? – He was lying. | -有何不妥 -他在说谎 |
[08:06] | His heart rate was through the roof. | 他的心跳快到爆表 |
[08:09] | He knows something more about Dr. Jarrod’s death, | 关于杰罗德博士的死他知道些什么 |
[08:11] | and he doesn’t want me to find out about it. | 他不想让我查出来 |
[08:13] | Sounds like we should be calling | 听起来我们该联系一下 |
[08:14] | my contact at the M.E.’s office. | 我在法医办公室的熟人 |
[08:16] | I’m sorry. We? | 不好意思 “我们” |
[08:17] | Yeah. I mean, I want to get out of my head | 是的 我不想满脑子 |
[08:19] | about the job offers, and… | 只想着找工作的事 况且 |
[08:21] | We may have a murder to solve. | 这或许是起待破获的凶杀案 |
[08:24] | Unless you don’t want a super friend. | 除非你不想要超级朋友帮忙 |
[08:26] | No, of course I do. | 怎么会 我当然想 |
[08:27] | Okay then. I’ll keep you updated. | 那好 有新消息通知你 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:31] | Nia, come on in. | 尼娅 快请进 |
[08:32] | J’onn, what is it? Is it Mal? | 荣恩 怎么了 是关于马拉的事吗 |
[08:34] | No, no, no. Nothing like that. | 不不不 不是他的事 |
[08:39] | Another poem. | 又一首诗 |
[08:40] | Every hour of every day | 每天 每小时 |
[08:42] | Brainy sends a new ode to a new body part. | 布莱尼都会为一个新的身体部位写颂词 |
[08:46] | Sorry, um, not appropriate. | 抱歉 太不合时宜了 |
[08:48] | Or important, right now. | 现在这也不重要 |
[08:51] | How can I help? | 要我帮你什么 |
[08:51] | I wanna restore my missing memories. | 我想找回失去的记忆 |
[08:53] | I was hoping that you and your dream power | 我希望你的梦境能力 |
[08:55] | might go deeper than Kelly’s technology could. | 或许能比凯莉的技术更深入大脑 |
[08:59] | Isn’t messing with memories dangerous? | 但扰乱记忆不是很危险吗 |
[09:01] | No, I believe that restoring lost memories | 不 我确信通过梦境找回记忆 |
[09:03] | through dreams should be safe, | 应该是安全的 |
[09:05] | because I will be finding them myself in an organic way. | 因为那是我自己通过自然的方法找回来 |
[09:08] | With your help, of course. | 当然是在你的帮助下 |
[09:11] | J’onn, are you sure you want to remember? | 荣恩 你确定你想记起来吗 |
[09:14] | Malefic said I was still in the dark. | 马拉法克说我仍被蒙在鼓里 |
[09:19] | And I believe he’s right. | 我认为他是对的 |
[09:20] | And one of those missing memories | 那些遗忘的记忆之一 |
[09:21] | has the key to unlock why he betrayed our people. | 有他背叛我们族人的关键原因 |
[09:24] | Why he’s coming after everybody I care about. | 他为什么要追杀每个我在乎的人 |
[09:28] | If I can truly understand what happened, | 假如我能真正明白发生过什么 |
[09:31] | I might be able to stop him. | 我或许能阻止他 |
[10:06] | Pete Andrews? | 皮特·安德鲁斯 |
[10:09] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:10] | I haven’t seen you in, what? | 我多久没见过你了 |
[10:11] | Like two years? | 有两年了吧 |
[10:12] | Well, one of the guys posted something online | 有个老战友在网上发文时 |
[10:14] | about you working here. So… | 提到你在这工作 我就来了 |
[10:16] | That’s funny, I just started. | 真奇怪 我刚刚入职 |
[10:17] | Well, I was in town, | 我刚好来城里 |
[10:18] | I thought I might drop by and see your new digs. | 就想来看看你和你的工作单位 |
[10:22] | Kind of fancy, Olsen. | 真高级 奥尔森 |
[10:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:26] | God, it’s so cool of you to stop by. | 老天 你能来真的太好了 |
[10:28] | Dr. Olsen. | 奥尔森博士 |
[10:29] | Your 1:30 appointment is here. | 您一点半的预约到了 |
[10:31] | Yeah. Ugh, I’m sorry. | 好的 真不好意思 |
[10:33] | I would so love to catch up, I just, I can’t right now. | 我很想跟你叙旧 但现在真的不行 |
[10:35] | Kelly, I came to National City to see you. | 凯莉 我是专程来纳欣诺市见你的 |
[10:41] | I think… | 我想 |
[10:44] | I think I need help. | 我想我需要帮助 |
[10:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:48] | My last appointment wraps up around 6:30. | 我最后一个预约大概六点半结束 |
[10:50] | Come back then, we’ll talk. | 你到时过来 我们再聊 |
[10:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:54] | You always had the biggest heart in the world. | 你一直是这世界上最善良的人 |
[11:05] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[11:08] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[11:09] | You brought me coffee eclairs | 你专程去香榭丽舍 |
[11:11] | from Cafe Rue Serret on the Champs-Elysees? | 在塞雷特街咖啡馆给我买了咖啡泡芙 |
[11:14] | I know they’re your favorite. | 我知道这是你的最爱 |
[11:15] | And the cappuccinos, did you really go to Pave in Milan? | 还有卡布奇诺 你真的去了米兰的帕夫吗 |
[11:17] | It didn’t take me that long. | 很快就回来了 |
[11:19] | You know, I have really been missing out | 要知道 我真的错过了好多 |
[11:20] | on the perks of having Supergirl as a best friend. | 跟超女做闺蜜所带来的好处 |
[11:23] | Well, we have a lot of lost time to make up for. | 我们有好多错过的时光要弥补 |
[11:25] | Yeah, but you know you don’t have to go to Paris | 是的 但你知道你不必专程飞去巴黎 |
[11:27] | to pick up lunch, Kara. | 去买午餐 卡拉 |
[11:28] | That’s not what’s important to me. | 这对我来说不是最重要的 |
[11:30] | But, these scones from Dublin, | 不过 这些都柏林的司康饼 |
[11:32] | oh, my God, you can fly these in everyday. | 我的天 我不介意你每天飞去帮我买 |
[11:35] | So, tell me, how is CatCo? | 跟我说说 凯特科最近怎么样 |
[11:37] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[11:39] | Is Andrea behaving civilized? | 安德里亚的表现还算得体吗 |
[11:42] | That’s not exactly the word I would use to describe her. | 我可不会用这个词来形容她 |
[11:47] | Her mandate has been | 她一直以来的命令 |
[11:48] | making CatCo the most viewed news website in the world | 让凯特科成了全世界浏览量最高的新闻网站 |
[11:52] | using tactics like pop quizzes and clickbait. | 用的都是小测试和标题党这样的手段 |
[11:56] | Kara, I’m so sorry to hear that. | 卡拉 听你这么说我很遗憾 |
[11:57] | Yeah, and then she hired this snake named William Dey. | 是的 她还请了个名叫威廉·戴的奸诈小人 |
[12:01] | Wait, William Dey? Really? | 等等 威廉·戴 真的吗 |
[12:03] | He’s supposed to be a really talented journalist. | 他应该是个才华横溢的记者 |
[12:05] | I know, but sadly, | 我知道 但是可惜 |
[12:06] | talent doesn’t always mean integrity. | 才华并不总是意味着正直 |
[12:08] | And I have no idea what his MO is, | 我不知道他的作案手法 |
[12:10] | but James is helping me figure it out. | 但是 詹姆斯在帮我查 |
[12:13] | Enough about me. How are you? | 别再说我了 你好吗 |
[12:17] | To tell you the truth, | 坦白说 |
[12:18] | I haven’t had the easiest time of it since Lex. | 自从莱克斯的事之后 我过得不好 |
[12:23] | I’ve been having nightmares. | 我一直在做恶梦 |
[12:25] | I try not to sleep. | 我尽量不睡 |
[12:26] | Oh, Lena. | 莉娜 |
[12:27] | Nights are filled with apocalyptic visions of torture | 夜晚都充满了我哥哥一手造成的 |
[12:30] | and anguish at the hands of my brother. | 末日般的折磨和痛苦 |
[12:32] | Kelly is working with PTSD patients at Obsidian North. | 凯莉正在黑曜石之北治疗创伤后遗症的病人 |
[12:35] | Maybe she could help you. | 也许她能帮你 |
[12:37] | Thank you. But you know how private a person I am. | 谢谢 但你知道我是个非常注重隐私的人 |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[12:40] | You know, the really frustrating part is | 真正令人沮丧的是 |
[12:42] | I figured out a way to heal myself. | 我找到了治愈自己的方法 |
[12:44] | I mean, do you remember the journals we found at Stryker’s? | 你还记得我们在斯特赖克找到的日记吗 |
[12:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:47] | Well, reading them is the only thing that calms me. | 看日记是唯一能让我冷静下来的事 |
[12:50] | Somehow, hearing Lex’s voice takes the mystery away. | 我一听到莱克斯的声音 疑团就解开了 |
[12:54] | And the terror. | 可怕也消失了 |
[12:56] | I just know if I could read them all | 我知道如果我能把日记全部读完 |
[12:57] | then I would be able to cure myself of the trauma. | 那我就能治愈我的创伤 |
[13:01] | Well, then that’s what you have to do. | 那就把日记全部读完 |
[13:02] | Unfortunately that is not an option. | 可惜这行不通 |
[13:04] | The government has confiscated all of Lex’s possessions. | 莱克斯的物品全被政府没收了 |
[13:07] | His technologies, his weapons, even his childhood journals. | 他的技术和武器 甚至是童年日记 |
[13:11] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[13:13] | You’re the only person that could have an interest in that. | 只有你对他的童年日记有兴趣 |
[13:15] | Can’t you just ask for them back? | 你不能问他们拿回来吗 |
[13:16] | Believe me, I have tried, | 相信我 我试过了 |
[13:17] | but it is all tied up in bureaucracy and red tape. | 但却受制于官僚主义和繁文缛节 |
[13:19] | My lawyer said I would never get them out of Fort Summit. | 我律师说我不可能把日记从萨米特堡垒拿回来 |
[13:21] | Well, I could get them for you. | 我可以帮你拿回来 |
[13:23] | Kara, don’t be ridiculous. | 卡拉 别犯傻 |
[13:25] | The journals will help you heal, | 日记能治愈你 |
[13:26] | and they’re only locked up due to a technicality. | 只是因为技术性细则而被锁起来了 |
[13:29] | I could go and get them and no one would ever know. | 我可以去拿回来 不会有人知道的 |
[13:32] | No, I couldn’t ask you to do that. | 不 我不能要求你这么做 |
[13:33] | You’re not asking. | 你没有要求 |
[13:34] | I’m… | 我 |
[13:36] | I’m offering. | 我自愿帮你 |
[13:39] | Oh, it’s James. | 是詹姆斯 |
[13:40] | He’s at the M.E.’s office. | 他在法医办公室 |
[13:41] | That’s okay, we can talk later. | 没事 我们晚点聊 |
[13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:56] | Hey, we have five minutes. | 我们有五分钟时间 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:58] | You okay? You look like you robbed a bank. | 你没事吧 你怎么一副刚抢完银行的样子 |
[14:00] | Robbed a bank? | 抢银行 |
[14:01] | No, never. I would never rob anything. | 绝对没有 我什么也不会抢 |
[14:04] | It’s, uh… Just an expression, Kara. | 只是一种比喻 卡拉 |
[14:07] | Right. | 好 |
[14:09] | Okay, healthy 33-year-old male. | 一名健康的33岁男性 |
[14:11] | Cause of death, heart attack. | 死因是心脏病突发 |
[14:13] | EMTs found him unresponsive on the bathroom floor | 急救人员在市中心一家夜店洗手间的地上 |
[14:16] | in a nightclub downtown. | 发现他没有反应了 |
[14:19] | There’s something there. | 上面有个东西 |
[14:22] | Is that a… | 是一个 |
[14:23] | tattoo? | 文身 |
[14:25] | Inside his heart? | 在他的心脏里面 |
[14:28] | How do you get a tattoo inside your heart? | 怎么在心脏上文身 |
[14:31] | This is t’fek’lya. It may taste a little weird. | 这是塔费克利亚 喝起来有点怪 |
[14:34] | It’s a Martian herb which aids in the connection of minds. | 是火星人的一种草药 能帮助连接思想 |
[14:40] | No, it’s great. | 不 味道很好 |
[14:44] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:45] | Let’s do this. | 我们来吧 |
[15:06] | Get him! Get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[15:08] | I don’t understand. What is this? | 我不明白 这是什么 |
[15:10] | Why are they in human form? | 他们为什么是人类形态 |
[15:11] | Your memories are being filtered through my subconscious | 我的潜意识以一种我能明白的方式 |
[15:14] | in a way that makes sense to me. | 把你的记忆给过滤了 |
[15:16] | J’onn, wait up. | 荣恩 等一下 |
[15:19] | J’onn, I think that’s you. | 荣恩 我觉得那个是你 |
[15:22] | Let’s play hide and seek. | 我们来玩玩捉迷藏吧 |
[15:23] | J’onn, you’re it. | 荣恩 你来找我们 |
[15:25] | I remember playing this game. | 我记得玩过这个游戏 |
[15:31] | There. | 那里 |
[15:35] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[15:36] | Malefic, you go now. | 马拉法克 轮到你找我们了 |
[15:45] | He cannot connect to the hive mind. | 他不能连接集体思维 |
[15:47] | He can’t do it. | 他做不到 |
[15:50] | – What’s wrong with you? – He can’t do anything. | -你怎么回事 -他什么也做不了 |
[15:59] | Stop it, Malefic! | 住手 马拉法克 |
[16:04] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[16:12] | I thought the White Martians | 我以为白火星人 |
[16:14] | used some kind of technology | 用了某种科技 |
[16:16] | to turn Malefic into a terrible weapon, | 把马拉法克变成了可怕的武器 |
[16:19] | but he was born that way. | 但他生来如此 |
[16:21] | Born able to project his thoughts | 天生就能将自己的思想 |
[16:23] | and his will on others, but… | 和意志投射到别人身上 但是 |
[16:26] | cut off from my people in the cruelest way. | 以最残酷的方式把他与我的族人隔绝 |
[16:31] | Where are we going, Papa? | 我们要去哪里 爸爸 |
[16:33] | Where no one can hurt you, my son. | 去一个没人能伤害你的地方 儿子 |
[16:43] | My beautiful son, know that you are loved | 我英俊的儿子 要知道有人爱你 |
[16:46] | and that we will pray for you everyday | 我们每天都会为你祈祷 |
[16:50] | as you must pray yourself. | 你自己也必须祈祷 |
[16:53] | Look to H’ronmeer’s teachings for guidance and healing. | 以赫隆米尔的教导为指导和治疗方法 |
[16:57] | Let his counsel lighten your pain, | 让他的忠告减轻你的痛苦 |
[17:00] | so that he might deliver us to a better place. | 好把我们带到一个更美好的地方 |
[17:07] | Father! J’onn! | 父亲 荣恩 |
[17:09] | Don’t leave me here! | 别把我丢在这里 |
[17:11] | I’ll be good. I promise. | 我会乖的 我保证 |
[17:13] | Our god will never forsake you. | 我们的神永远不会放弃你 |
[17:16] | Malefic, I love you. | 马拉法克 我爱你 |
[17:20] | Please… | 求求你们 |
[17:23] | Don’t leave me here. I’ll do anything. | 别丢下我 要我做什么都行 |
[17:32] | Malefic, it’s J’onn. | 马拉法克 我是荣恩 |
[17:35] | Father prays for your healing everyday. | 父亲每天都在为你的康复祈祷 |
[17:38] | He has faith that… | 他有信心 |
[17:41] | one day you will return home to us. | 有一天你会回到我们身边的 |
[17:43] | H’ronmeer is not my salvation, brother. | 赫隆米尔不是我的救星 哥哥 |
[17:48] | They are. | 他们才是 |
[17:49] | H’ronmeer… | 赫隆米尔 |
[17:53] | I failed you as I failed my own son. | 我辜负了我儿子 也辜负了你 |
[17:57] | Allowed Malefic to be conscripted by the White Martians, | 让白火星人把马拉法克征召进去 |
[18:02] | allowed the council to send him to that purgatory. | 让议会把他送去炼狱 |
[18:07] | The agony in my heart… | 我心中的痛苦 |
[18:12] | It’s… | 煎熬 |
[18:15] | Unbearable. | 万分 |
[18:29] | In my father’s anguish, | 我父亲痛苦不堪 |
[18:30] | he must have wiped both our memories. | 他一定是抹去了我们俩的记忆 |
[18:35] | Wiped my brother from existence. | 把我弟弟从记忆中抹去了 |
[18:38] | J’onn… | 荣恩 |
[18:39] | Of course Malefic turned against his own people. | 马拉法克当然会背叛他的族人 |
[18:43] | The isolation, the betrayal he must have felt. | 他一定感觉到被人孤立和背叛 |
[18:50] | He wasn’t evil, he was a child. | 他不是坏人 他只是个孩子 |
[18:52] | He needed our help. | 他需要我们的帮助 |
[18:54] | And then my father goes and compounds the tragedy by… | 然后我父亲走了 把他的记忆 |
[18:59] | wiping his memory from the collective. | 从集体思维中抹去 从而加重了悲剧 |
[19:02] | For Martians, death isn’t final, | 对于火星人来说 死不是终结 |
[19:04] | but erasing a memory is. | 抹去记忆才是 |
[19:08] | It’s as if my father… | 就像是我父亲 |
[19:11] | murdered his own son. | 谋杀了自己的儿子 |
[19:16] | And the hypocrisy. | 这些虚伪之举 |
[19:19] | His whole life | 他用一生 |
[19:21] | was about being a holy man. | 去做一个高尚的人 |
[19:25] | And then he goes and… | 转而却犯下 |
[19:27] | commits our culture’s greatest sin. | 这个族群最深重的罪恶 |
[19:36] | Where are the dumplings? | 饺子呢 |
[19:38] | Oh, shoot! | 糟糕 |
[19:39] | I totally forgot to put the order in. | 我忘记下单了 |
[19:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:42] | I just got caught up investigating | 我一直忙着调查 |
[19:44] | the weird death of this guy with a tattoo on his heart. | 心上有纹身的男人离奇死亡案 |
[19:48] | Okay. I can see why you forgot the dumplings. | 好吧 我知道你为什么忘了饺子的事了 |
[19:50] | All’s forgiven. | 原谅你了 |
[19:51] | Yeah, but there’s more. | 还有麻烦呢 |
[19:52] | William Day, he knows something about it, | 威廉·戴对这事也有了解 |
[19:54] | and he actively tried blocking me from getting involved. | 他正拼命阻止我插手 |
[19:58] | Well, it sounds like a really good story, right? | 这报道听上去挺不错 |
[20:00] | And this guy’s always been very competitive with you. | 这人向来喜欢跟你争 |
[20:03] | Do you think he’s trying to just steal the scoop for himself? | 你觉不觉得他是想自己独揽这条新闻 |
[20:05] | Maybe. But something just doesn’t feel right. | 可能吧 但我总感觉有点怪 |
[20:07] | As fascinated as I am by a dead guy | 虽然我对这个心上带纹身的死者 |
[20:09] | with a tattooed heart, I am far more interested | 挺感兴趣 不过我更想 |
[20:11] | in hearing about your lunch with Lena. | 听你说说跟莉娜吃午饭的事 |
[20:13] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[20:15] | It was great. | 挺好的 |
[20:17] | Great. | 挺好 |
[20:18] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[20:19] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[20:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:21] | I flew to Paris, Milan, Dublin, | 我飞到巴黎 米兰 都柏林 |
[20:24] | I got all of her favorite things. | 买了各种她喜欢的东西 |
[20:25] | It was… | 所以 |
[20:27] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[20:27] | So why does it look like you ran over a puppy? | 那你怎么看起来跟出车祸撞到狗一样 |
[20:30] | It was nothing. Really. I… | 没什么 真的 我 |
[20:33] | I just… I kind of spontaneously agreed to… | 我只是 我答应要帮莉娜 |
[20:37] | do a favor for Lena. | 一个忙 |
[20:39] | Okay. So, what’s wrong with that? | 好 那有什么问题吗 |
[20:40] | Nothing. It just entails… | 没有 就是需要我 |
[20:43] | Breaking into a secure Army facility | 闯进军事基地 |
[20:45] | and stealing Lex Luthor’s journals. | 偷莱克斯·卢瑟的日记 |
[20:46] | What? | 什么 |
[20:48] | Kara, are you out of your mind? | 卡拉 你疯了吗 |
[20:50] | I just blurted it out. | 我随口就答应了 |
[20:51] | I wasn’t thinking. | 想也没想 |
[20:52] | But, you should have seen how much pain she was in, | 可你该看看她有多痛苦 |
[20:54] | and she’s so traumatized by Lex’s death, | 莱克斯的死带给她很大创伤 |
[20:57] | and the journals are the only way | 他的日记是她 |
[20:58] | – she can find closure. – No. | -唯一的安慰 -不行 |
[21:00] | You’re going to call her right now, | 你现在马上打她电话 |
[21:01] | and you’re going to tell her that you made a mistake. | 告诉她这事是你错了 |
[21:02] | – You’re not doing it. – No. I can’t. | -你不会这么干的 -不行 |
[21:04] | No. What you can’t do is break the law | 不 你不能犯法 |
[21:06] | and steal federal property. | 偷窃联邦财产 |
[21:08] | Technically, I break the law all the time. | 严格来说 我干的都是违法的事 |
[21:10] | I just broke into a supermax prison two months ago. | 两个月前我就闯过超级监狱 |
[21:13] | Okay. That is totally different. | 不 这完全是两码事 |
[21:15] | That’s to serve justice. Right? | 那是为了维护正义 对吗 |
[21:17] | Okay. What you’re talking about here | 但这次你是为了朋友 |
[21:18] | is crossing that line for a friend. | 以身试险 |
[21:20] | How is it different? | 有什么区别 |
[21:22] | She deserves to heal, | 应该有人帮她走出悲伤 |
[21:23] | and who would it be hurting? | 况且这也不会伤害他人啊 |
[21:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:27] | Brainy just illegally hacked into security cameras | 布莱尼为了帮我解决贾罗德博士的案子 |
[21:30] | at a nightclub to help me solve this Dr. Jarrod’s murder. | 还非法盗取了夜总会的监控录像 |
[21:33] | I don’t see you scolding him. | 你怎么没骂他 |
[21:35] | Totally different. | 完全是两码事 |
[21:36] | But… Yes, | 不过没错 |
[21:37] | Brainy should not be using DEO tech | 布莱尼不应该用超查部的技术 |
[21:39] | to help you write articles. | 帮你写新闻 |
[21:40] | I will crack down on that. | 我会查清这件事的 |
[21:41] | Just want to point out. | 我就说一句 |
[21:42] | Who do you think we learned all this rule-breaking from? | 你觉得我们破坏规则这一套是跟谁学的 |
[21:46] | That cuts deep. | 这话伤人了 |
[21:54] | That’s Dr. Jarrod, with William Day. | 他就是贾罗德博士 还有威廉·戴 |
[21:57] | And what would he be doing there? | 他在那里干什么 |
[22:01] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[22:02] | Let me zoom in. | 我放大一下 |
[22:05] | That’s… the spider. | 那是 蜘蛛 |
[22:06] | That’s the tattoo on his heart. | 他心上的纹身 |
[22:10] | What do you see? Do you know that woman? | 你发现什么了 你认识那个女人吗 |
[22:12] | No. But… | 不 但 |
[22:15] | I know those tattoos. | 我认识那种纹身 |
[22:21] | So, tell me what you’re going through. | 跟我说说你的症状 |
[22:23] | Migraines. | 偏头痛 |
[22:25] | Panic attacks. | 恐慌 |
[22:26] | Well, getting pinned by snipers in Kandahar | 在坎大哈被狙击手压制 |
[22:28] | is hard on the psyche. | 会扰乱你的心智 |
[22:30] | I’m not the same person I was before. | 我不是以前的我了 |
[22:32] | Afghanistan took something from me. | 阿富汗带走了我的一部分 |
[22:34] | Something in my brain is broken. | 我大脑里有东西破裂了 |
[22:38] | And I want it back. | 我想把它找回来 |
[22:42] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[22:45] | I have an opening this Friday, | 我周五有空 |
[22:47] | and we’ll start the intake process. | 可以开始接收流程 |
[22:49] | It can take a few months to qualify– | 可能需要几个月来确认你的资格 |
[22:51] | No! | 不行 |
[22:53] | Oh, I’m so… | 我太 |
[22:55] | Kelly, I can’t wait. | 凯莉 我等不了了 |
[22:57] | I’m in crisis now. | 我现在情况危急 |
[22:58] | If I don’t get a handle on this… | 如果不能解决现状 |
[23:01] | I’m scared I’m gonna hurt myself. | 我恐怕会伤害自己 |
[23:03] | I am not going to let you hurt yourself, Pete. | 我不会让你伤害自己的 彼得 |
[23:05] | You have to understand… | 你要明白 |
[23:08] | it’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[23:09] | My job is new, and then there’s protocol… | 我工作刚上任 而且还有规定 |
[23:11] | Kelly, please help me. | 凯莉 求你帮帮我 |
[23:20] | The office will thin out in an hour, | 办公室一小时后人就不多了 |
[23:23] | and I’ll sneak you in later. | 我把你偷偷带进去 |
[23:25] | We’ll start with the diagnostic, | 然后开始诊断 |
[23:26] | and get you some answers. | 我会给你答复 |
[23:27] | But Pete… | 但是彼得 |
[23:29] | we have to keep this on the down-low. | 我们在这件事上必须低调 |
[23:31] | – Is that okay? – Oh, of course. | -行吗 -没问题 |
[23:34] | You’re a life saver. | 你救了我的命 |
[23:43] | Something is bothering you. | 你有心事 |
[23:47] | No, it’s nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[23:50] | Your pupil dilation says otherwise. | 不对 你瞳孔放大了 |
[23:54] | You can tell me anything. | 你都可以告诉我 |
[24:00] | Brainy, if you had something | 布莱尼 如果你有很重要的事情 |
[24:02] | really important to tell someone, but… | 要告诉某个人 但是 |
[24:07] | if you did tell them, it would hurt them very much, | 如果说出来了 对方会很伤心 |
[24:09] | would you still do it? | 你还会说吗 |
[24:12] | In my experience… | 我的经验是 |
[24:14] | if you care about someone, you should tell them the truth. | 你如果在乎对方 就该告诉对方事实 |
[24:17] | However painful, | 不管事实多残酷 |
[24:18] | both of you will be better for it. | 说出来对彼此都好 |
[24:21] | If you are still feeling blue, | 如果你还是不开心 |
[24:23] | I could cheer you up with a poem. | 我可以给你念首诗 |
[24:26] | “An Ode to Nia Nal’s Left Earlobe. | “致尼娅·纳尔左耳垂的颂歌 |
[24:29] | – A Villanelle–” – No! | -十九行诗” -不要 |
[24:31] | Please, no. | 拜托不要 |
[24:36] | Is there something you wanted to tell me? | 你有事情想告诉我吗 |
[24:45] | No. | 没有 |
[24:48] | But there is something that I have to tell J’onn. | 但我有事情要告诉荣恩 |
[24:53] | They aren’t tattoos. | 这不是纹身 |
[24:54] | This is an Aurafacian. | 这是奥拉费人 |
[24:56] | This is an alien organism that attaches to a host body. | 一种附在宿主身上的外星生物 |
[24:59] | This is the original host. | 这是原宿主 |
[25:02] | This Aurafacian was one of the aliens | 这个奥拉费人是莱克斯 |
[25:03] | that Lex had transferred out of our desert facility, | 从我们的废弃设施转移出去的外星人之一 |
[25:05] | and obviously is still at large. | 很明显还在逍遥法外 |
[25:07] | It can transform back and forth between a tattoo | 它可以改变身形 变成纹身 |
[25:09] | and a three-dimensional creature, | 或者是三维生物 |
[25:11] | making her uniquely dangerous and very hard to stop. | 因此她格外危险 也难以阻挡 |
[25:14] | Now… | 现在… |
[25:15] | Meet our new host. | 看看我们的新宿主 |
[25:20] | – Can we get an ID? – Yeah. | -有身份信息吗 -好 |
[25:24] | And… | 我看看 |
[25:26] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[25:27] | Caroline O’Connor. | 卡洛琳·奥康纳 |
[25:28] | She’s former special ops command, | 她曾经是特殊行动队长 |
[25:30] | she’s highly rated in hand-to-hand combat, explosives, | 擅长近战 爆炸物 |
[25:33] | and she’s a sniper. | 而且还是狙击手 |
[25:36] | She went off the radar two years ago, | 她两年前销声匿迹 |
[25:37] | and somehow hooked up with our alien. | 不知怎么跟我们的外星人联系上了 |
[25:40] | So somebody hired her to kill Jarrod. | 所以有人雇她杀贾罗德 |
[25:42] | Yeah. But who? And why? | 对 不过是谁 为什么 |
[25:44] | Well, someone went a long way to cover her tracks. | 她可真是费尽心思掩藏踪迹 |
[25:47] | Not far enough. | 还不够 |
[25:48] | We just got an address. | 我们拿到了地址 |
[25:49] | I’m not gonna let her hurt anyone else. | 我不会让她再伤害其他人了 |
[26:05] | A flash drive hidden behind a dresser? | 藏在梳妆台后面的闪存盘 |
[26:09] | I don’t think I invited you here. | 我似乎没请你来这里 |
[26:12] | I invited myself. | 我不请自来 |
[26:23] | Yeah. I came prepared. | 没错 我早有准备 |
[26:48] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[26:49] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[26:54] | This device uses magnetic resonance | 这个设备利用磁共振效应 |
[26:56] | to attract the heavy metals in their ink. | 能够吸出他们墨水中的重金属 |
[26:58] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[26:59] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[27:11] | We’re examining the evidence from O’Connor’s apartment, | 我们正在检查奥康纳公寓里的证据 |
[27:13] | including the external drive you located, Supergirl. | 包括你找到的外部闪存盘 超女 |
[27:16] | I am simultaneously attempting to break the encryption on it, | 我正在试图解开上面的加密 |
[27:19] | but… it is far more complicated | 但这项加密技术很复杂 |
[27:21] | than anything I’ve seen in the next 1,000 years. | 比接下来一千年内的都要棘手 |
[27:24] | All right. Let’s get these down into holding. | 好 我来把这些收起来 |
[27:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:33] | I’ve been hit harder than that. | 我还遇到过更激烈的袭击 |
[27:34] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你本不必这么做的 |
[27:37] | With everything you have on your plate, | 你现在有这么多事要忙 |
[27:38] | your potential run for Senate… | 还要竞选参议员… |
[27:41] | What if she really hurt you? | 如果她真的伤了你怎么办 |
[27:43] | When your friend’s in trouble, you jump in, period. | 朋友有难 出手相助 仅此而已 |
[27:46] | Doesn’t matter the consequences. | 结果无所谓 |
[27:52] | You keep resting. | 你好好休息 |
[27:53] | Tell Alex and Brainy that I’ll be right back. | 告诉艾丽克斯和布莱尼 我马上回来 |
[27:55] | I’ll be on comms if they get a lead on O’Connor. | 如果奥康纳有新消息 可以联络我 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:59] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[28:01] | To help a friend. | 去帮一位朋友 |
[28:04] | It’s late, you all right? | 很晚了 你还好吗 |
[28:05] | I need to show you something. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[28:11] | It’s the rest of your dream about what happened on Mars. | 是你梦境的后续 火星上的那件事 |
[28:14] | The part you didn’t see. | 你没有看到的部分 |
[28:17] | Do you want to see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[28:20] | Because it’s going to be painful. | 因为会让你很难受 |
[28:24] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[28:31] | H’ronmeer… | 赫隆米尔 |
[28:34] | I failed you as I failed my own son. | 我辜负了你 也辜负了我的儿子 |
[28:39] | The agony in my heart… | 我心中的痛苦 |
[28:44] | It’s… | 已经 |
[28:47] | Unbearable. | 难以承受 |
[28:51] | Father, you did the best you could for Mal. | 父亲 你已经为马拉尽了全力 |
[28:54] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[28:56] | He was my boy. | 他是我儿子 |
[28:58] | My child. | 我的孩子 |
[29:01] | He could not control his illness. | 他控制不了他的病 |
[29:03] | The test was mine and I failed! | 这是我的考验 而我失败了 |
[29:06] | I do not deserve to live. | 我不配活着 |
[29:12] | And how can I continue to counsel our people… | 如果我自己一无所成 |
[29:17] | when I myself am nothing. | 凭什么指导我的子民 |
[29:20] | Father, our people need you. | 父亲 我们的子民需要你 |
[29:25] | I need you. | 我也需要你 |
[29:28] | Then I have failed everyone. | 那我就辜负了所有人 |
[29:36] | H’ronmeer, forgive me. | 赫隆米尔 原谅我 |
[30:01] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[30:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:05] | I erased him from our minds. | 我把他从我们的脑海中删去了 |
[30:09] | I as good as murdered my own brother. | 我几乎是亲手杀了我弟弟 |
[30:12] | To save your father. | 你是为了救你父亲 |
[30:15] | To save us both. | 是为了救我们 |
[30:20] | I had, uh… | 我… |
[30:24] | I had gone to my father to seek counsel. | 我当时找我父亲是寻求帮助 |
[30:29] | To ease my own pain. | 想要减轻我自己的痛苦 |
[30:33] | And seeing him like that… | 看到他那样 |
[30:39] | Rather than finding the strength to lift him up, | 我没有想办法让他打起精神 |
[30:41] | I, uh… | 反而 |
[30:44] | I crossed a line | 反而犯下了 |
[30:45] | that’s unforgivable in my culture. | 在我的文化里不能原谅的罪过 |
[30:51] | I spent the last 300 years… | 过去的三百年里 |
[30:55] | trying to repent for having fled Mars… | 我一直在赎罪 因为我逃离了火星 |
[30:59] | only to find out | 现在却发现 |
[31:03] | that is the least of my sins. | 那简直是我最轻的罪名了 |
[31:06] | Oh, I am so ashamed. | 我无颜面对任何人 |
[31:09] | You did it out of compassion. | 你那样做是出于同情 |
[31:11] | Out of goodness. | 出于善意 |
[31:12] | Your father was heartbroken. | 你父亲心如刀割 |
[31:15] | You saved him. | 而你拯救了他 |
[31:19] | My father | 我父亲 |
[31:21] | would rather die than have his holy mind wiped. | 宁愿死也不会愿意失去宝贵的记忆 |
[31:25] | What I did, I did for myself. | 我那样做是为了自己 |
[31:30] | You must swear to me… | 你必须向我发誓 |
[31:33] | you will never speak of what you saw… | 永远不会跟任何人提起 |
[31:36] | to anyone. | 你看到的事 |
[31:38] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[31:45] | These will scan your brain | 这些会扫描你的大脑 |
[31:47] | and read your memories. | 读取你的记忆 |
[31:49] | And your memories will appear on this screen. | 你的记忆会出现在这个屏幕上 |
[31:52] | You… You can see my memories? | 你 你能看到我的记忆吗 |
[31:54] | Just so I can help you process them. | 我是为了帮助你接受它们 |
[31:56] | Everything’s confidential. | 我会帮你保密的 |
[31:58] | Okay, but… | 好 但是… |
[31:59] | So, they’re just gonna… | 我的记忆就会 |
[32:01] | appear there in real time? | 直接同步出现吗 |
[32:03] | Uh, no, there’s a bit of a lag. | 会稍微有点延迟 |
[32:04] | It takes a few minutes for the mapping to finish | 整体布局需要几分钟 |
[32:07] | and the image generators to do their thing. | 图像处理器也需要时间 |
[32:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[32:11] | You’ll do great. | 你会做得很好 |
[32:13] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[32:34] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[32:35] | Brainy cracked the encryption on O’Connor’s drive. | 布莱尼解开了奥康纳闪存盘上的加密 |
[32:37] | Her next target is Dr. Andrew Stern | 她的下一个目标是安德鲁·斯特恩博士 |
[32:39] | at National City Hospital. We’re en route. | 在纳欣诺市医院 我们在过去的路上 |
[32:40] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[32:46] | Supergirl, I got him. We’re in the atrium. | 超女 我找到他了 我们在正厅 |
[32:48] | Dr. Stern, we have reason to believe | 斯特恩博士 我们有证据表示 |
[32:50] | that you are the target of an assassination attempt– | 你已经被人盯上 成了暗杀目标 |
[32:54] | Dr. Stern? | 斯特恩博士 |
[32:58] | Nice shot. | 漂亮 |
[33:05] | You’re really starting to bug me. | 你真是开始招我烦了 |
[33:26] | You’re him. | 你就是他 |
[33:32] | My inception power. It worked. | 我的移植能力 可以用了 |
[33:47] | It’s Kelly. | 凯莉出事了 |
[34:18] | Who do you work for? | 你在为谁卖命 |
[34:19] | Who do you work for? | 你在为谁卖命 |
[34:21] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[34:26] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[34:28] | What just killed her? | 是什么杀了她 |
[34:40] | Thank you, human. | 谢谢你 人类 |
[34:42] | You have returned my power. | 你恢复了我的能力 |
[34:45] | What? What are you doing to me? | 什么 你在对我做什么 |
[34:47] | This is the power that the Phantom Zone took from me. | 这是幻影区夺走的我的能力 |
[34:50] | The power to control your mind. | 控制你思维的能力 |
[34:54] | You can thank your weakness for this. | 这要感谢你的软弱了 |
[34:56] | In gratitude, I’ll grant you a quick death. | 为了表示感谢 我会让你死得痛快 |
[35:01] | No… | 不 |
[35:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:08] | Malefic! No! | 马拉法克 不 |
[35:11] | No! H’ronmeer’s curse. | 不 赫隆米尔的诅咒 |
[35:29] | 你把我放逐了三百年 你夺走了我的一切 | |
[35:33] | 我现在知道了 但你应该冲着我来 别伤害我朋友 | |
[35:41] | – Freeze. – Help. They’re trying to kill me. | -不许动 -救我 他们要杀我 |
[35:54] | There he is. The coffee guy. | 他在那里 那个咖啡师 |
[35:58] | No, no, no, wait. There he is, the janitor. | 不不不 等等 在那边 那个清洁工 |
[36:03] | You can see me? | 你看得见我吗 |
[36:12] | Kelly, look out. | 凯莉 小心 |
[36:18] | He’s gone. | 他逃走了 |
[36:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:24] | Malefic came after her. | 马拉法克来找她了 |
[36:26] | My psychic scan shows no serious signs of trauma. | 我的通灵扫描没有发现严重创伤 |
[36:28] | But it would seem the release of Q-waves | 但似乎Q波的释放 |
[36:30] | somehow interacted with Obsidian’s tech | 与黑曜石科技的相互作用 |
[36:32] | and forged a link between Kelly’s mind and Malefic’s. | 在凯莉和马拉法克的思维中建立了一种联系 |
[36:35] | She could see him, even when he shapeshifted. | 即使在他变身时 她也能看见他 |
[36:39] | Well, if she can see him… | 如果她能看见他 |
[36:40] | Then she’s a threat to him. | 那她对马拉法克就是个威胁 |
[36:42] | I’m afraid it’s even worse than that. | 恐怕情况更糟 |
[36:43] | My brother now has the Martian power to incept. | 我弟弟现在有了火星人的移植能力 |
[36:46] | Make you do the things he wants you to do against your will. | 让你违背自己的意愿听从他的指令 |
[36:49] | He’ll come after her again. | 他还会来对付她 |
[36:51] | He’ll come after all of you. | 他会来对付你们所有人 |
[36:52] | Have you been able to figure out why he’s doing this? | 你知道他为什么做这些事吗 |
[36:57] | I put him in the Phantom Zone for betraying my people. | 因为他背叛了族人 我把他关进了幻影区 |
[37:01] | I guess he just wants revenge. | 他应该是想报仇 |
[37:03] | Look, I’m sorry that your association with me | 听着 我很抱歉因为我和你们的关系 |
[37:05] | has put you all in danger. | 置你们于危险之中 |
[37:07] | Malefic is my responsibility. | 对付马拉法克是我的责任 |
[37:09] | Right now… | 眼下 |
[37:11] | we need to get Kelly to safety. | 我们要把凯莉送到安全的地方 |
[37:13] | Taking her off the board is gonna be our best bet. | 让她离开是我们最佳选择 |
[37:15] | That way I can focus all of my attention | 那样的话我就能集中注意力 |
[37:17] | and our DEO resources on finding him. | 集中超查部的所有资源去找他 |
[37:20] | You want me to go away? | 你想我离开吗 |
[37:21] | Yes. But just until we catch him. | 是的 等我们抓住他为止 |
[37:24] | I think Alex is right. | 我觉得艾丽克斯是对的 |
[37:26] | But don’t worry, I will stay with you. Okay? | 别担心 我会陪着你 好吗 |
[37:28] | No, you’ve got decisions to make. | 不 你有自己的决定 |
[37:30] | I don’t want you missing out. | 我不想让你错失良机 |
[37:31] | But you are my priority. | 但我最关心的就是你 |
[37:34] | You should leave tonight. | 你今晚就走 |
[37:43] | How did it go with J’onn? | 荣恩那边怎么样 |
[37:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:46] | Turned out not to be that big of a deal. | 结果不是什么大事 |
[37:51] | I can sense that something is weighing on you. | 我能感觉到你有烦恼了 |
[37:55] | Well, nothing lifts the spirit like a villanelle– | 十九行诗是最能鼓舞士气的 |
[37:57] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[37:59] | You said I had to be honest even if it hurts your feelings, | 你让我说实话 即使它会伤你的心 |
[38:02] | so here’s the truth. | 所以事实是 |
[38:03] | It’s just… too much. Okay? | 这 这太多了 好吗 |
[38:07] | From now on, no more food, no more poems, | 从现在起 没有食物 没有诗歌 |
[38:10] | no more anything. | 什么都不能有 |
[38:14] | I know… | 我知道 |
[38:15] | that you mean well. | 你本意是好的 |
[38:17] | I know where you’re coming from, and it’s… sweet. | 我知道你所处的环境 这很甜蜜 |
[38:20] | It’s all so sweet. I… I just… | 这一切都很甜蜜 只是我… |
[38:25] | It’s too much. | 这一切都太多了 |
[38:29] | You… You asked me to be myself. | 你 你让我做自己 |
[38:34] | To be completely myself with you. | 在你面前完全做我自己 |
[38:37] | But now you tell me you don’t want that. | 但现在你又说你不想要了 |
[38:43] | I can only operate at 100%. | 我只能百分百运行 |
[38:47] | That’s just how I’m built. | 我就是这样制造出来的 |
[38:49] | Which is entirely my problem… | 这完全是我的问题 |
[38:54] | and not yours. | 跟你无关 |
[39:02] | Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[39:15] | I heard about Jarrod. | 我听说了贾罗德的事 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:19] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep this all going. | 我不知道我还能坚持多久 |
[39:22] | Keep at it. | 坚持下去 |
[39:24] | And good luck. | 再祝你好运 |
[39:43] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:44] | I was too open and too trusting. | 我太直率 太轻信他人了 |
[39:48] | It’s all my fault. | 全都怪我 |
[39:51] | I hope they help. | 但愿它们管用 |
[39:52] | They already have. | 它们已经管用了 |
[39:56] | I hope we haven’t crossed any boundaries? | 我希望我们没有越界 |
[39:58] | No, for a friend like you there are no boundaries. | 没有 对你这样的朋友没有界限可言 |
[40:08] | Don’t tell me where you’re going, all right? | 别告诉你的目的地 好吗 |
[40:10] | It’s going to be better that way. | 这样更安全 |
[40:11] | – Okay. – Thank you, James. | -好 -谢谢你 詹姆斯 |
[40:16] | Here. | 这个 |
[40:18] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[40:19] | It’s one of Lex’s transmatter portal watches. | 这是莱克斯的物质传送门手表 |
[40:21] | Don’t ask me how I got it. | 别问我怎么拿到的 |
[40:24] | Just… If there’s trouble, just use it. | 如果有麻烦 直接用 |
[40:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:27] | Everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[40:29] | I’m going to find Malefic and I’m going to bring you home. | 我要找到马拉法克 然后带你回家 |
[40:35] | – Bye. – Drive safe. | -再见 -小心驾驶 |
[40:45] | You know, you say everything’s going to be fine, | 你说一切都会好起来 |
[40:47] | but… I know that face. | 但我知道那个表情 |
[40:51] | You don’t believe it. | 你不相信 |
[40:52] | Look, I love the fact that she’s so open. | 我爱她的直率 |
[40:54] | It just scares the life out of me. | 只是让我太害怕了 |
[40:59] | Well, maybe… maybe it’s not so bad, | 或许 事情没有那么糟 |
[41:01] | and it will all work out. | 一切都会好的 |
[41:03] | It worked out with me and Lena. | 我和莉娜就和好了 |
[41:06] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[41:08] | For the both of us. | 希望我们俩都好 |
[41:14] | Did you find what you need? | 你找到你要找的东西了吗 |
[41:17] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[41:18] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[41:20] | Lex’s childhood journals. | 莱克斯的童年日记 |
[41:24] | Not seeing schematics or anything technical. | 没看见原理图或任何技术性的东西 |
[41:28] | It’s Lex’s version of a Vigenere cipher. | 这是莱克斯版本的维吉尼亚密码 |
[41:30] | It’s a deceptively complex polyalphabetic substitution. | 这是一个复杂的多字母代换 |
[41:38] | I see it now. | 我现在看懂了 |
[41:40] | Deciphering now. | 现在开始破译 |
[41:46] | 如何利用Q波进行思想控制 作者 莱克斯·卢瑟 | |
[41:50] | 在过去十年中 科学家们已经使用Q波技术来治疗脑外伤 | |
[41:53] | Now I know what I have to do. | 现在我知道我要做什么了 |