时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[00:04] | I erased my own brother from our minds. | 我把我弟弟从我们的脑海中删去了 |
[00:07] | You lied. | 你骗了我 |
[00:07] | I think you know more about the Jarrod story | 我认为关于杰罗德的报道你知道内幕 |
[00:09] | and for some reason you don’t want me on it. | 出于某些原因 你不想让我报道 |
[00:11] | You asked me | 你让我 |
[00:12] | to be completely myself with you. | 在你面前完全做我自己 |
[00:15] | I can only operate at 100%. | 我只能百分百运行 |
[00:18] | My brother now has the power to incept. | 我弟弟现在有了植入能力 |
[00:20] | Make you do the things he wants you to do against your will. | 让你违背自己的意愿听从他的指令 |
[00:23] | The Q-waves somehow forged a link | Q波在凯莉和马拉法克的思维中 |
[00:24] | between Kelly’s mind and Malefic’s. | 建立了一种联系 |
[00:26] | She could see him, even when he shapeshifted. | 即使在他变身时 她也能看见他 |
[00:28] | We need to get Kelly to safety. | 我们要把凯莉送到安全的地方 |
[00:30] | You should leave tonight. | 你今晚就走 |
[00:31] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[00:32] | It’s one of Lex’s transmatter portal watches. | 这是莱克斯的物质传送门手表 |
[00:34] | If you need it, use it. | 如果有麻烦 直接用 |
[00:58] | You cannot run, human. | 你跑不掉了 人类 |
[01:00] | I’m no human, brother. | 我不是人类 弟弟 |
[01:09] | What do you know of hurt? | 你懂什么伤痛 |
[01:11] | When the ones you love turn their back on you, | 当你所爱之人背叛你 |
[01:13] | that’s pain. But you’ll see, | 那才是痛 你会尝到的 |
[01:16] | when you suffer the way you made me suffer. | 我要让你尝到你让我所承受的痛苦 |
[01:18] | You can’t touch me without hurting yourself. | 你没法在不伤害自己的情况下碰到我 |
[01:21] | That’s why he brought me. | 所以他才带我来了 |
[01:26] | We came prepared. | 我们有备而来 |
[01:27] | You can’t incept any of us now. | 你现在无法用植入能力影响我们 |
[01:29] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[01:32] | Agent Blake? | 布莱克特工 |
[01:39] | J’onn, now. | 荣恩 现在 |
[02:04] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:05] | – Yeah. – We’ll be at Aunt Vi’s in a few. | -挺好 -我们马上到范阿姨那了 |
[02:08] | You know, coming here after dad died, | 你知道 在爸爸死后来这里 |
[02:13] | that’s what saved me. | 拯救了我 |
[02:16] | I don’t know what would’ve happened | 我不知道如果当初范阿姨 |
[02:17] | if Aunt Vi hadn’t taken us in. | 没有收留我们会发生什么 |
[02:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:38] | My God, what happened to this place? | 我的天啊 这地方怎么这样了 |
[02:44] | Is that a prison? | 那是监狱吗 |
[02:47] | That’s definitely new. | 那绝对是新建的 |
[02:54] | Step forward, please. | 请向前站 |
[02:58] | Eyes straight ahead. | 眼睛向前看 |
[02:59] | The Martian protocol is in place. | 火星人应对方案已经进行了 |
[03:01] | At least Malefic won’t get in here. | 最起码马拉法克进不来了 |
[03:04] | Hey, Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[03:05] | What the hell happened? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[03:07] | Malefic should have not been able to phase through | 马拉法克不应该能够穿过 |
[03:08] | the Phantom Zone projector. | 幻影区投影仪的 |
[03:10] | And our psychic inhibitors, he fried them. | 还有我们的精神力抑制器 被他烧毁了 |
[03:13] | Malefic’s brain is unlike any other Green Martian. | 马拉法克的大脑和其它绿火星人都不同 |
[03:15] | I tried to calibrate both to his unique physiology, but– | 我试着匹对它特殊的生理构造 但是… |
[03:18] | That was our one shot at tricking him. | 那是我们唯一能够骗到他的机会 |
[03:20] | He could be after the real Kelly, my Kelly right now. | 他现在可能去找凯莉了 我的凯莉 |
[03:23] | We are not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让他得逞的 |
[03:24] | There’s gotta be another way we can track him. | 肯定还有别的办法能让我们追踪他 |
[03:26] | Something we’re missing. | 我们忽视了什么 |
[03:28] | What did he yell at you, J’onn? Synd’ar’k? | 他冲你喊了什么 辛达尔克吗 |
[03:32] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:34] | It’s, um, it’s a dialect I’ve not heard before. | 是个我没听过的土语 |
[03:37] | We can’t afford any more missteps. | 我们不能再犯任何错了 |
[03:39] | I’m having the Verdex Blaster brought up from the armory. | 我让人把维达克冲击枪从军火库里拿出来了 |
[03:41] | – What? – Alex. | -什么 -艾丽克斯 |
[03:44] | That Verdex Blaster was designed by Hank Henshaw | 维达克冲击枪是汉克·亨肖设计用来 |
[03:46] | to kill Green Martians, specifically me. | 杀死绿色火星人的 尤其是我 |
[03:49] | It’s a last resort. | 是最后手段 |
[03:50] | Hank Henshaw was wrong about you, | 汉克·亨肖看错你了 |
[03:52] | but Malefic is exactly the kind of Martian | 但是马拉法克却是那种 |
[03:55] | that this blaster was designed for. | 这冲击枪所针对的火星人 |
[03:57] | Hang on, wait, wait, wait. Let’s not rush into this. | 等下 等等 咱们别着急做决定 |
[03:59] | Because if we had had the Verdex Blaster, | 因为如果我们拿了维达克冲击枪 |
[04:01] | Malefic could’ve incepted one of us to use it on J’onn. | 马拉法克可能会控制我们中一人来攻击荣恩 |
[04:05] | Let’s at least have Brainy try to fix it first. | 至少先让布莱尼修好这个 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:14] | Excellent. I shall adjust | 很好 我会调整 |
[04:16] | the Phantom Zone projector’s wavelengths | 幻影地带投射器的波长 |
[04:18] | so Malefic cannot phase through it | 阻止马拉法克穿过 |
[04:19] | while simultaneously | 然后同事 |
[04:20] | recalibrating the psychic inhibitor frequencies | 重新校准精神力抑制器的频率 |
[04:22] | all to distract myself from my broken heart. | 以此来转移我受伤之心的注意力 |
[04:25] | – Uh, what? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[04:26] | Nothing. Why? | 没什么 怎么了 |
[04:28] | What did you hear? | 你听说什么了吗 |
[04:30] | Maybe we should call in Lena for backup. | 或许我们改叫莉娜来帮忙 |
[04:36] | Nia, what’s up? | 尼娅 怎么了 |
[04:37] | I was doing some background on William, | 我在调查威廉的背景 |
[04:39] | and guess whose marriage to a successful lawyer is a lie? His. | 猜猜嫁给成功律师这事上谁撒谎了 他 |
[04:42] | You know that picture of his wife he keeps on his desk? | 你知道他放在桌子上那张他妻子的照片吗 |
[04:44] | It’s a stock photo he got off the web. | 是他从网上下载的套图 |
[04:47] | And that article Andrea cleared him to write from London? | 还有安德里亚同意让他在伦敦写的那篇文章 |
[04:49] | Well, I had a weird feeling about it. | 我对那事有种奇怪的预感 |
[04:51] | So I astral projected and I followed him, | 所以我用星体投射跟踪了他 |
[04:53] | it was like something out of a James Bond movie. | 那简直就像是007电影里的情节 |
[04:55] | He got passed this newspaper from some guy, | 他收到了一个人给的报纸 |
[04:57] | and now, all of a sudden, he’s no longer going to London, | 然后他就突然不去伦敦了 |
[04:59] | 埃琳娜·托雷斯 安德雷斯·贝略 426 波朗科区 墨西哥城 上午10点 | |
[05:00] | he’s going to Mexico City. | 他要去墨西哥城了 |
[05:01] | – Who is this guy? – Well, let’s see, | -这个人是谁 -我们看看 |
[05:03] | he’s a liar who is literally made of shadows, | 他是个充满神秘的骗子 |
[05:07] | and now he’s going south to meet someone named | 现在他要去南方见一个名叫 |
[05:09] | Elena Torres. | 埃琳娜·托雷斯的人 |
[05:11] | I think she might be his next target. | 我想她可能是他的下一个目标 |
[05:13] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[05:16] | – It was Nia? – Yes. | -是尼娅吗 -是的 |
[05:18] | Yes, she has another lead on William. | 是的 她有了威廉姆的新线索 |
[05:21] | Another possible assassination attempt. | 另一起可能的暗杀尝试 |
[05:23] | Well, if you think someone’s life is at stake, | 如果你认为某人生命有危险 |
[05:25] | – then you should go. – Are you sure? | -那你就该出动了 -你确定吗 |
[05:27] | – With Kelly? – I’m sure. | -凯莉的事 -我确定 |
[05:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:30] | Wait, before… Before you go. | 等下 在你走之前 |
[05:34] | Did Nia ask about me? | 尼娅有问到我吗 |
[05:35] | – Oh, God. – Not that I care. | -我的天 -我不是在乎 |
[05:38] | I mean, not that I don’t care, it’s not a big deal. | 我是说 我不是在乎 不是什么大事 |
[05:42] | I’ll call Lena. | 我给莉娜打电话 |
[05:44] | Of course, Alex, I’ll be right over. | 当然 艾丽克斯 我马上过去 |
[05:48] | I believe I’ve isolated the problem, Ms. Luthor. | 我想我隔离出了问题 卢瑟小姐 |
[05:50] | Lex’s journals helped us build the inception tuner | 莱克斯的日记帮助我们造出了植入调节器 |
[05:52] | to implement thoughts into the brain, | 可以给大脑植入想法 |
[05:54] | but the specific Q-wave frequency is incorrect. | 但是特殊的Q波频率不正确 |
[05:57] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[05:58] | that leaves us with hundreds of thousands of variables. | 这让我们需要尝试成百上千种变量 |
[06:00] | I may have an expedited solution, Hope. | 我或许有个能加快进程的办法 霍普 |
[06:03] | Alex has just asked me to assist the DEO | 艾丽克斯刚请我帮助超查部 |
[06:05] | in apprehending a rogue Green Martian. | 逮捕反叛的绿火星人 |
[06:07] | The brother of J’onn J’onzz? | 荣恩·荣兹的弟弟吗 |
[06:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:09] | Apparently, he has the ability to override | 显然 他有能力 |
[06:11] | another person’s thoughts with his own. | 重改他人的想法 |
[06:13] | Mind control. | 从而控制思想 |
[06:15] | Using Q-waves. | 使用Q波 |
[06:17] | If we were able to harness Malefic’s abilities, | 如果能收获马拉法克的能力 |
[06:19] | we could use them to determine what frequency is needed | 我们就能测量所需要的频率 |
[06:21] | to implant thoughts into the brain. | 在脑海中植入想法 |
[06:23] | The study and testing would require us to detain the subject. | 研究和测试需要我们抓住研究对象 |
[06:26] | I doubt Supergirl or her friends would approve. | 我觉得超女和她朋友们不会赞成 |
[06:29] | No. | 不 |
[06:31] | I don’t think they would. | 我觉得他们会 |
[06:44] | At least Aunt Vi’s house hasn’t changed. | 至少范阿姨的房子没变 |
[06:48] | – Malefic? -Wait here. | -是马拉法克吗 -在这等着 |
[07:05] | I saw some kids running into the woods. | 我看到一些孩子跑到树林里了 |
[07:06] | Were they stealing stuff? | 他们是来偷东西的吗 |
[07:09] | I think they were doing homework. | 我想他们只是在做作业 |
[08:18] | Why would anyone want to kill her? | 为什么有人想杀她 |
[08:19] | She was the lead accountant for Obsidian Worldwide. | 她是黑曜石之北公司的首席会计师 |
[08:23] | You mean, our parent company? | 也就是我们的母公司 |
[08:24] | And William’s. | 也是威廉的 |
[08:25] | Also, I tracked that license plate number you sent me | 还有 我追踪了你发给我的车牌号 |
[08:27] | and got a hit back courtesy of our friends at the NCPD. | 我们在纳市警局的朋友有回复了 |
[08:32] | Meet Sergio Ramos, | 这是塞尔吉奥·拉莫斯 |
[08:33] | known player in Intergang, Mexico City. | 墨西哥城有名的帮派成员 |
[08:36] | Are you saying that William is involved with organized crime? | 你是说威廉与集团犯罪有牵连吗 |
[08:39] | This is starting to get a little international assassin-y. | 开始听起来像国际刺客了 |
[08:41] | We need proof. | 我们需要证据 |
[08:42] | We have to find out what he had on her. | 我们必须找出他有她什么把柄 |
[08:46] | What she had on him. | 她又有他什么把柄 |
[08:50] | I want to remind you again. | 我想再次提醒你 |
[08:51] | This is liable to be quite painful. | 这很可能会相当痛苦 |
[08:53] | Until we calibrate the Phantom Zone projector | 我们要校准幻影地带投射器 |
[08:55] | to lock onto a Martian energy signature, | 以锁定火星能量特征 |
[08:57] | regardless of the Martian’s density, | 确保无论能量的密度多大 |
[08:59] | so they can’t phase through it. | 那股火星能量都无法穿透它 |
[09:00] | I’m ready when you are. | 我准备好了 |
[09:01] | Commencing phasing at 25%. | 初始相位为25% |
[09:09] | Sprock, sprock, sprock. | 糟糕 糟糕 糟糕 |
[09:10] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[09:12] | What went wrong? | 哪里出了错 |
[09:14] | It was too much, too much, too much… | 太过头了 太过头了 |
[09:15] | I’m almost done reinforcing the psychic inhibitors, | 精神力抑制器的加强就快完成了 |
[09:17] | so I can help you, if you want it. | 如果你需要的话我可以帮你 |
[09:19] | I heard the scream. What happened? | 我听到惨叫声了 出什么事了 |
[09:20] | – How, how… – Brainy? | -怎么做 怎么做 -布莱尼 |
[09:22] | Yeah, I’m… I’ll figure it out, all right? | 我会 我会解决的 好吗 |
[09:23] | I’ll figure it all out. | 我会解决一切的 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry, J’onn, we need all of our options on the table. | 抱歉 荣恩 但我们需要做好万全准备 |
[09:29] | I’m prepping the blaster. | 我要去准备冲击枪 |
[09:34] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[09:36] | Alex, please don’t. | 艾丽克斯 请不要这样 |
[09:37] | I don’t… | 我无法 |
[09:39] | I don’t understand why you are defending him. | 我无法理解你为什么要维护他 |
[09:42] | He betrayed you and all of the Green Martians during the war. | 他在战时背叛了你和所有绿火星人 |
[09:45] | They were slaughtered because of him. | 因为他 他们惨遭屠杀 |
[09:47] | I’m just really sorry he’s doing this. | 我只是因为他的行为充满愧疚 |
[09:49] | Well, you have nothing to be sorry about. | 你没有理由感到愧疚 |
[09:51] | Okay? This isn’t your fault. | 明白吗 这不是你的错 |
[09:54] | It’s mine. | 是我的错 |
[09:55] | It is killing me that Kelly is in danger | 凯莉身处险境都是因为我和我的工作 |
[09:57] | because of me and my job, and I am terrified | 这让我无比煎熬 我很怕 |
[10:00] | that he is going to use me somehow to get to her, | 怕他会想办法利用我来伤害她 |
[10:02] | and I just keep praying that she’s safe. | 我只能不停祈祷她平安无事 |
[10:04] | I would never let anything happen to her. | 我永远不会让她受到伤害 |
[10:07] | You can’t promise that. | 这是你无法保证的 |
[10:10] | I know that you are trying to make me feel better, I do. | 我知道你是想安慰我 我知道 |
[10:12] | But I won’t, not until that monster is taken care of. | 但只有那个怪物被解决 我才会感到安慰 |
[10:16] | You do what you need to do to feel safe. | 你去做能让你感到安全的事 |
[10:20] | But I’m not giving up on Brainy. | 但我不会放弃布莱尼 |
[10:24] | So much around here has changed. | 这里变了好多 |
[10:26] | Oh, at least one thing has changed for the better. | 至少有一件事变得更好了 |
[10:29] | Nelson Stewart? | 纳尔逊·斯图尔特 |
[10:30] | Isn’t that the reporter you interned for? | 你不是曾为这个记者做过实习生吗 |
[10:33] | Nelson taught me everything I know about journalistic integrity. | 纳尔逊教会了我关于新闻诚信的一切 |
[10:37] | Publisher? Yeah, way to go, Nelson. | 出版商 做得好 纳尔逊 |
[10:39] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这太棒了 |
[10:48] | That’s it, I’m calling the cops. | 够了 我要报警 |
[10:50] | – I’m gonna pay for it. – Hey, get your hands off of him. | -我准备付钱的 -你放开他 |
[10:52] | – He was stealing. – Last time I checked, | -他在偷东西 -这是什么道理 |
[10:54] | it wasn’t stealing when you’re still in the store. | 人还没离开商店怎么能算偷东西 |
[10:56] | And besides, I asked him to get it for me. | 再说 是我叫他帮我买的 |
[10:59] | I’m paying for it. | 我来付款 |
[11:00] | Now give him back the ravioli. | 把意饺还给他 |
[11:09] | Thanks a lot, lady. | 多谢 女士 |
[11:10] | I met you, right? You’re one of the kids | 我见过你 对吗 你就是之前 |
[11:11] | from before from the house. | 房子里那些孩子之一 |
[11:13] | Uh, yeah, so? | 那又如何 |
[11:14] | So, you have a name? | 那 你叫什么名字 |
[11:16] | Simon Kirby. | 西蒙·柯比 |
[11:17] | It’s nice to meet you, Simon. I’m Kelly. | 很高兴认识你 西蒙 我是凯莉 |
[11:19] | – I’m James. – I know who you are. | -我是詹姆斯 -我知道你是谁 |
[11:21] | I read the news, CatCo. Guardian. Duh. | 我也看新闻 凯特科 守护者 |
[11:25] | Uh, here’s your food back. | 吃的还给你 |
[11:29] | – I’m gonna… – Yeah. | -我先失陪 -好 |
[11:33] | So, my sister’s planning a homemade dinner tonight. | 我妹妹今晚想亲自下厨做晚餐 |
[11:37] | She’s an awful cook. | 她厨艺很差 |
[11:40] | You know, you’d be doing me a solid | 你要是能过来陪我们一起吃饭 |
[11:41] | if you came by and ate with us. | 会帮我个大忙 |
[11:42] | I broke into your house, | 我闯进你家 |
[11:44] | camped out in your living room, | 在你的客厅过夜 |
[11:45] | and I can make it up to you by coming over and eating bad food? | 我的弥补方式就是去做客吃难吃的晚餐吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah. Misery loves company. | 是的 所谓祸不单行 |
[11:52] | So… | 那么 |
[11:53] | What do you say? | 你来吗 |
[12:20] | Sorry. It was open. Elena Torres? | 抱歉 门没锁 你是埃琳娜·托雷斯吗 |
[12:23] | Don’t take this personally. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[12:34] | Hey, you really could’ve hurt that lady. | 你可能会给那位女士造成重伤 |
[12:37] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[12:40] | I wonder, | 我很好奇 |
[12:42] | do you need to breathe? | 你需要呼吸吗 |
[13:01] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[13:04] | Agent Sloan, | 斯隆特工 |
[13:05] | Supergirl’s bringing a prisoner in, | 超女带了一名犯人回来 |
[13:06] | – prep a cell. – Yes, ma’am. | -准备一间牢房 -好的 长官 |
[13:14] | Malefic. | 马拉法克 |
[13:16] | You incepted someone to bypass the Martian protocol. | 你植入了有权限接触火星协议的人 |
[13:20] | – Put your gun down. – You first. | -放下枪 -你先放 |
[13:27] | That’s better. | 这就好多了 |
[13:29] | Now my brother’s friend is his enemy. | 现在我哥哥的朋友成了他的敌人 |
[13:44] | I tried grilling her about William, | 我试过审问她关于威廉的事 |
[13:46] | but she’s not talking. | 但她不肯开口 |
[13:48] | Any news on Malefic? | 马拉法克有什么新消息吗 |
[13:49] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[13:52] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[13:54] | I am, yeah, thanks. | 没事 谢了 |
[13:59] | Now it’s time you learned my brother’s crimes. | 你该了解一下我哥哥的罪行了 |
[14:11] | Pizza will be ready in a few. | 披萨很快就烤好了 |
[14:13] | That was so cool, what you did for me | 你人真好 帮助了我 |
[14:16] | at the store. | 在商店时 |
[14:17] | Anyone would’ve done the same. | 人人都会那样做的 |
[14:19] | No, nobody would’ve done it. | 不 没有人会那样做 |
[14:22] | Nobody risks their neck for anybody around here. | 在这里没有人会为其他人冒险 |
[14:25] | But you did. It was badass and selfless. | 但你帮了 又厉害又无私 |
[14:30] | Is it supposed to do that? | 那样冒烟是正常的嘛 |
[14:36] | – You okay? – What happened? | -你还好吗 -出什么事了 |
[14:38] | Nothing, I just… headache. | 没事 我只是头疼 |
[14:39] | Um, I’m gonna get some air, will you watch the pizza? | 我要出去透透气 你能看着披萨吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:46] | Oh, it’s not that bad. | 感觉还行 |
[14:47] | I like it burned. | 我喜欢吃焦的 |
[14:48] | Good thing. | 那好极了 |
[14:50] | So how long you been living in my aunt’s house? | 你在我姨妈家住了多久 |
[14:52] | Couple of months. | 几个月 |
[14:54] | Sometimes we crash with friends, | 有时我们去朋友家住 |
[14:56] | sometimes we just camp out in the woods. | 有时就在深林里露宿 |
[14:57] | Where are your parents? | 你爸妈呢 |
[14:59] | Haven’t seen my dad since I was… | 从五岁起 就没见过我 |
[15:02] | five? | 爸爸 |
[15:04] | My mom got busted last winter | 我妈妈去年冬天被警察抓走了 |
[15:05] | stealing a space heater from the hardware store. | 因为从五金店偷取暖器 |
[15:07] | The judge wouldn’t even give her a chance to explain. | 法官连解释的机会都不给她 |
[15:10] | They gave her 10 years for stealing a 30 buck heater. | 因为偷30块的取暖器 她被判十年监禁 |
[15:13] | Since when does petty theft get you that kind of time? | 什么时候起小偷小摸判这么长时间了 |
[15:16] | It’s a racket. The cops, judges, lawyers, | 警察 法官和律师都是串通好的 |
[15:19] | everyone’s in on it. | 包括所有参与的人 |
[15:21] | They keep the prison full, | 他们要让监狱人满为患 |
[15:22] | the prison keeps their pockets lined. | 因为监狱能让他们腰缠万贯 |
[15:24] | How’s nobody stood up against them? | 怎么会没人站出来反抗他们 |
[15:26] | Called these guys out? | 举报他们 |
[15:27] | Like who? | 比如说谁 |
[15:29] | Nobody’s gonna speak up and risk themselves. | 没人会以身犯险举报他们 |
[15:31] | Anyways, you can’t beat the system, so what’s the point? | 反正没人能打破这个体制 又何必徒劳 |
[15:34] | There is a point, Simon. | 并不是徒劳的 西蒙 |
[15:36] | You have to stand up and fight against injustice. | 你必须站出来 对抗不公之事 |
[15:38] | Everyone’s just out for their own skin. | 每个人都只为自己着想 |
[15:41] | It’s the way it is. | 世界就是这样的 |
[15:43] | Not on my watch. | 在我的看管下就不会 |
[15:48] | Sprock. | 该死 |
[15:49] | I seem to have made the beam more dense instead of less. | 我好像不仅没让光束变弱 反而更强了 |
[15:52] | Let’s go again. | 再试一次 |
[15:53] | Just give me a minute. | 让我休息会 |
[15:54] | Okay, J’onn, you can’t keep putting yourself | 荣恩 你不能让自己 |
[15:56] | through this punishment. | 反复经受这种惩罚 |
[15:57] | – I’m fine. – No. | -我没事 -不 |
[15:58] | You’re not, you can barely stand. | 不 你都快站不起来了 |
[16:00] | And we need you at full strength for when we find your brother. | 找到你弟弟时 你得力量充沛对付他 |
[16:02] | I told you. | 我和你说过 |
[16:03] | I will help Brainy, | 我会帮布莱尼的 |
[16:05] | so Alex doesn’t have to use the blaster. | 这样艾丽克斯就不必用喷枪了 |
[16:07] | Go clear your head. | 清醒一下头脑 |
[16:17] | Look, Brainy, I know you haven’t asked for help, | 布莱尼 我知道你没叫我帮忙 |
[16:18] | – but you’re getting it anyway. – No. | -但我肯定会帮你的 -不 |
[16:20] | I need my mind consumed with this problem, | 我要全神贯注去解决这个问题 |
[16:22] | so I don’t think of Nia. | 这样我就不会想尼娅了 |
[16:24] | What happened to your little boxes? | 你的小盒子怎么了 |
[16:28] | Little boxes prevented me from having a real relationship. | 小盒子让我无法拥有一段真正的感情 |
[16:33] | Unfortunately, my unboxed self | 可惜 脱离小盒子的我 |
[16:35] | does not make a particularly good boyfriend. | 无法成为一个好男友 |
[16:36] | So I have been analyzing myself for days, | 所以我这几天一直在审视自己 |
[16:39] | searching for a way to modulate myself for the woman I love. | 为我心爱的女人寻找自我调节的方法 |
[16:45] | Well, I’m not gonna give you relationship advice. | 我不会给你感情方面的建议 |
[16:48] | But as a scientist, you seem to be stuck in an infinite loop, | 但作为科学家 你似乎陷入了一个无限循环 |
[16:51] | and unless you can escape, you’re headed for a crash. | 除非你能跳出循环 否则你会崩溃的 |
[16:56] | – That would be cataclysmic. – So change a variable. | -那样就会变成灾难了 -改变一个变量 |
[16:59] | What’s the one thing you haven’t tried yet? | 还有哪件事你没尝试过 |
[17:03] | Asking for help? | 找人帮忙呢 |
[17:09] | Will you he… | 你会… |
[17:16] | Will you help… | 你会帮 |
[17:20] | me? | 我吗 |
[17:21] | Yes. | 当然 |
[17:25] | And I think a small dose of that will go a long way with Nia. | 我想小小的改变能大大地帮助你和尼娅 |
[17:29] | Okay, could you find me a polarity tuner, and we can get to work? | 帮我找个极性调节器 我们开工吧 |
[18:08] | Somebody get me a photographer, | 谁给我找个摄影师 |
[18:10] | we got a celebrity sighting here. | 这里有名人出现 |
[18:11] | Nelson, what’s up, brother, how you doing? | 纳尔逊 怎么样 兄弟 你好吗 |
[18:13] | Jimmy Olsen. | 吉米·奥尔森 |
[18:15] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[18:16] | I hope you’re not looking for a job, | 希望你不是来找工作的 |
[18:17] | we can’t afford you. | 我们可请不起你 |
[18:18] | No, I’ve actually come with a story. | 不 其实我有新闻要告诉你 |
[18:20] | So I met this local kid | 我在这遇到一个小孩 |
[18:21] | who says his mom is serving 10 years for petty theft? | 他说他妈妈因小偷小摸被判入狱十年 |
[18:25] | So I did some digging, and that prison in your backyard | 所以我查了一下 你后院那座监狱 |
[18:27] | seems to have a lot of people serving long sentences | 似乎有很多人因为小罪 |
[18:29] | for small crimes. | 而被判长期徒刑 |
[18:30] | Yeah, people have bad luck, I guess. | 是的 看来有的人运气不好 |
[18:32] | Bad luck? | 运气不好 |
[18:35] | It’s prison corruption, wouldn’t you say? | 你不觉得这是监狱腐败的问题吧 |
[18:37] | It’s, um, it’s complicated. | 很难说清楚 |
[18:40] | Look, I wish I could help you, but– | 但愿我能帮到你 可是… |
[18:42] | You can help me, Nelson, that’s why I’m here. | 你可以帮我 纳尔逊 所以我才来 |
[18:44] | Journalism’s about fighting for the little guy, | 新闻业旨在为小市民打抱不平 |
[18:46] | you taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[18:47] | It’s your job to point out corruption, | 你的工作旨在找出腐败现象 |
[18:49] | so what the hell’s going on here? | 这里到底是怎么了 |
[18:51] | Things have changed for some people. | 有些人的情况已经改变了 |
[18:55] | Idealism doesn’t feed a family. | 理想主义无法养家糊口 |
[18:58] | And this whole power of the press thing, | 媒体的力量 |
[19:00] | it might work if you’ve got the backing of a media conglomerate | 有媒体集团和那位斗篷女孩的支持 |
[19:03] | and a certain girl with a cape. | 才可能有点用处 |
[19:05] | But around here, it doesn’t mean anything. | 但在这里毫无意义可言 |
[19:07] | Standing up for what’s right always means something. | 坚持正义总是有意义的 |
[19:11] | Nelson. | 纳尔逊 |
[19:12] | That prison is stomping on the neck of this entire town. | 那座监狱正在践踏整个小镇 |
[19:15] | It’s also the only thing that’s keeping this town alive. | 但那也是唯一延续这座小镇的东西 |
[19:19] | Look, I’d love to see these bastards get what they deserve. | 我很乐意看到这些混蛋受到惩罚 |
[19:23] | But if I call them out, | 但如果我爆出他们的内幕 |
[19:24] | my advertisers, they pull their money, | 我的广告商就会撤资 |
[19:26] | not only am I out of a job | 丢饭碗的不止我一个人 |
[19:28] | but so are the 30 other people I employ. | 还有我雇佣的30个人 |
[19:31] | Go back to National City. | 回纳欣诺市吧 |
[19:35] | I like to think of you there. | 我希望你待在那里 |
[19:37] | You know, I’m just glad somebody made it out of this town. | 我只是很高兴有人能逃离这个小镇 |
[19:42] | And I’m glad it was you. | 很高兴逃离的人是你 |
[19:47] | Listen to this. So my contact at the Mexico City Herald | 听听 我在《墨西哥城先驱报》的线人说 |
[19:51] | said the morgue had a discrepancy. | 停尸房有异样 |
[19:53] | Elena’s body was burned beyond recognition, | 埃琳娜的尸体被烧得面目全非 |
[19:55] | but they were able to use an incisor to confirm ID and… | 但是可以用门牙来确认身份 |
[19:59] | it wasn’t a match. | 不是她 |
[20:01] | Apparently, the body they pulled from the car | 显然 他们从车里拉出来的尸体 |
[20:03] | had been dead for two weeks and died of natural causes. | 已经死了两周 是自然死亡 |
[20:06] | So they faked Elena’s death? | 所以他们伪造了埃琳娜的死吗 |
[20:09] | Well, that sheds new light on my news. | 这倒是让我对我的消息有了新的见解 |
[20:11] | I ran the numbers you found at Elena’s apartment | 我让我的会计朋友查过你在埃琳娜公寓里 |
[20:13] | by my accountant friend, | 找到的账号 |
[20:15] | and it turns out it’s linked to an offshore bank account. | 结果发现和一个离岸账户有关 |
[20:19] | Someone’s been funneling money into it for the past year, | 去年一直有人往账户转账 |
[20:21] | and there are two names listed on the ledger, | 账本上有两个人的名字 |
[20:23] | one is Elena’s and the other is anonymous. | 一个是埃琳娜 另一个是匿名 |
[20:28] | – You think William? – Maybe. | -你觉得是威廉吗 -有可能 |
[20:31] | Embezzlement, is that what this is? | 难道是挪用公款吗 |
[20:33] | My friend says there’s an address listed to the account, | 我朋友说账户上有一个地址 |
[20:35] | but it’s encrypted. | 但地址是加密的 |
[20:37] | Let’s call Brainy, see if he can crack it. | 打给布莱尼 看看他能否解开 |
[20:39] | Or I could ask my friend to do it. | 或者我可以叫我朋友去弄 |
[20:42] | Are things still weird between you guys? | 你们俩还有隔阂吗 |
[20:45] | He did seem a little off this morning. | 他今早是有点心不在焉 |
[20:47] | I was afraid this would happen. | 我就怕事情会变成这样 |
[20:49] | I thought that if I was just honest with Brainy, | 我想如果我能跟布莱尼坦白 |
[20:52] | it would help solve our problems, | 也许能解决我们的问题 |
[20:53] | but it’s only made things worse. | 可却让事情恶化了 |
[20:55] | I know it’s something that we could work through together, | 我知道我们可以一起解决这个问题 |
[20:58] | but he thinks that it’s his problem to solve, | 但他觉得这是他该解决的问题 |
[21:00] | and now he won’t even talk to me. | 现在都不肯跟我说话 |
[21:01] | Well, you know how Brainy is, | 你也了解布莱尼 |
[21:03] | sometimes human emotions just throw him for a loop. | 有时候人的情感会吓到他 |
[21:07] | I think he just needs time, | 他应该只是需要时间 |
[21:09] | and to realize you’re not going anywhere. | 到时候就意识到你不会离开他了 |
[21:12] | Okay. So you get this back to your friend, | 好 那你把这个拿给你朋友 |
[21:16] | see if she can unencrypt it. | 看看他能不能去掉加密 |
[21:17] | I’m gonna get to the DEO. | 我要去超查部 |
[21:19] | Talk to Alex and J’onn, | 跟艾丽克斯和荣恩谈谈 |
[21:20] | see if there’s any news on the Malefic front. | 看看有没有马拉法克的消息 |
[21:22] | Copy that, boss. | 收到 上司 |
[21:23] | We are so close to cracking this, I can feel it. | 我们就快成功了 我有预感 |
[21:36] | On a clear day, you can see the moons of Mars from here. | 天晴的日子 在这就能看见火星的卫星 |
[21:39] | Today’s not a clear day. | 今天不是晴天 |
[21:41] | I found out what you’ve done, J’onn. | 我知道你做的事了 荣恩 |
[21:43] | You lied to all of us. | 你骗了我们所有人 |
[21:44] | You put us in jeopardy, | 你将我们置于危险之中 |
[21:46] | so that you could protect yourself. | 以保护你自己 |
[21:48] | Keep your secret safe. | 保护你的秘密 |
[21:51] | That you mind-wiped the existence of your own brother– | 你抹去了你亲生弟弟的存在 |
[21:55] | Alex, I wanted to tell you, | 艾丽克斯 我本想告诉你的 |
[21:56] | but I was so ashamed. | 但我感觉很羞耻 |
[21:58] | I confided in you | 我向你袒露 |
[22:00] | how this was tearing me apart. | 这一切对我的折磨 |
[22:04] | How I thought that I was the one putting Kelly in danger, | 对你说 我让凯莉身处险境 |
[22:07] | and you just stood there, | 而你却无动于衷 |
[22:10] | knowing that it wasn’t my fault. | 明明知道这不是我的错 |
[22:13] | That it was yours. | 而是你的错 |
[22:14] | You had me convinced that Malefic was the monster, | 你让我以为马拉法克才是那个魔鬼 |
[22:18] | but he wasn’t just some bad guy coming after people. | 但他不单单是追杀人的魔鬼 |
[22:22] | He was some bad guy that you created | 他是你创造的魔鬼 |
[22:25] | coming after your family, and again | 追杀你的亲人 |
[22:28] | you just stood there, | 而你只是袖手旁观 |
[22:30] | and you let us suffer the consequences. | 你让我们承担后果 |
[22:39] | – I know. – You may say | -我知道 -你会说 |
[22:40] | that you erased Malefic to protect your family, | 你抹去马拉法克的存在是为了保护家人 |
[22:43] | to protect Myr’nn. | 保护梅林 |
[22:47] | Or you did it because it was easier | 还是说你这么做是因为 |
[22:50] | – than helping him. – No. | -这比帮助他更简单 -不 |
[22:52] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[22:54] | Malefic isn’t the monster here, J’onn. | 马拉法克不是魔鬼 荣恩 |
[22:59] | You are. | 你才是 |
[23:04] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[23:07] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[23:13] | Yeah, okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Hey, so… | 那个 |
[23:17] | The newspaper might’ve been a bust, but good news, | 报纸的事虽然没戏了 但是 |
[23:20] | the best lawyer in National City | 纳欣诺市最好的律师 |
[23:22] | has decided to take your mom’s case. | 决定接下你母亲的案子 |
[23:24] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah, I wouldn’t kid about that. | 真的 我不会开这种玩笑的 |
[23:26] | And don’t worry about her fee. | 别担心律师费 |
[23:28] | I’ll cover it. | 我来付 |
[23:31] | When do we meet her? | 我们什么时候见她 |
[23:32] | I could probably set up a meeting with you guys next week. | 我可以安排你们下周见面 |
[23:34] | You mean, you won’t be there? | 你不去吗 |
[23:36] | Oh, no, no, I… | 不不不 我… |
[23:37] | This was a visit, Simon, I can’t stay here. | 我只是回来看看 西蒙 不能久留 |
[23:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | Of course, why would you? | 当然了 怎么可能呢 |
[23:48] | This town is a hellhole. | 这镇子就是个破地方 |
[23:50] | Hey, no, no, it’s not like that. | 不不不 不是这样的 |
[23:51] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[23:53] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[23:54] | It’s not your problem. | 不是你的问题 |
[23:56] | Thanks for the help and the food. | 感谢帮忙 也谢谢你留我吃饭 |
[24:00] | See you around. | 再见 |
[24:02] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[24:13] | J’onn? | 荣恩 |
[24:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:17] | Is it something about Malefic? | 是马拉法克的事吗 |
[24:20] | Synd’ar’k. | 辛达尔克 |
[24:25] | A synd’ar’k is a sinner, that’s what Malefic yelled at me. | 辛达尔克是罪人的意思 马拉法克朝我喊的 |
[24:29] | I asked Nia to use her dream power | 我请尼娅用梦境能力 |
[24:32] | to help me find the truth about my brother, | 帮我查出我弟弟 |
[24:34] | about the mind wipe. | 记忆抹除的真相 |
[24:36] | That’s when we discovered… | 我们发现… |
[24:44] | My brother wasn’t born evil. | 我弟弟并非生来邪恶 |
[24:48] | He had a problem. | 他有障碍 |
[24:49] | And we… | 我们 |
[24:51] | ostracized him. | 排挤他 |
[24:53] | I wiped Malefic’s existence from our minds. | 我把马拉法克从我们的记忆中抹除了 |
[24:57] | It was me. | 是我 |
[25:02] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[25:06] | I failed my people more than once. | 我一次又一次地让族人失望 |
[25:08] | I’m failing you. | 我让你们失望 |
[25:09] | No, no, you’ve saved us countless times. | 不 不 你救了我们无数次 |
[25:12] | I would’ve been dead last year, | 去年氪石散布于地球 |
[25:14] | when the Earth was seeded with Kryptonite, if it weren’t for you. | 要不是你 我就没命了 |
[25:17] | Still… | 但是 |
[25:19] | Wiping him from our mind? | 把他从我们的记忆中抹除 |
[25:23] | It’s like I murdered my own brother. | 就像杀害自己的兄弟一样 |
[25:25] | But you remember now. | 但你现在回忆起来了 |
[25:29] | You risked your own life | 你冒着生命危险 |
[25:31] | to find those memories, and now you can find him | 去寻找记忆 现在你可以找回他 |
[25:34] | and make different choices. | 做出不同的选择 |
[25:41] | It was so selfish of me to… | 我太自私了 |
[25:44] | burden Nia with my secret, | 让尼娅替我保守秘密 |
[25:46] | and keep this from you and Alex. | 不告诉你和艾丽克斯 |
[25:52] | But I’m glad Nia told her. | 幸好尼娅告诉她了 |
[25:54] | She deserves to know the truth, and so do you. | 她应该知道真相 你也是 |
[25:57] | It couldn’t have been Nia, she’s been with me. | 不可能是尼娅说的 她跟我在一起 |
[26:02] | That was Malefic. | 是马拉法克 |
[26:06] | He incepted Alex. | 他植入了艾丽克斯 |
[26:10] | I can’t find Alex anywhere. | 我找不到艾丽克斯 |
[26:12] | She turned off her phone and her comms. | 她关了手机和对讲机 |
[26:15] | Where are we with the Phantom Zone projector | 幻影区投射器和精神力抑制器 |
[26:16] | and psychic inhibitors? | 怎么样了 |
[26:18] | Reconfigured and recalibrated. | 重新安装校准过了 |
[26:19] | Supergirl, the Verdex Blaster is missing | 超女 维达克冲击枪不见了 |
[26:21] | and the armory’s cleared out of anti-Martian artillery. | 军火库里对抗火星人的火炮不见了 |
[26:24] | – It’s all gone. – We have to find Alex now. | -全部消失了 -我们必须马上找到艾丽克斯 |
[26:27] | There is a way. | 有办法了 |
[26:28] | I could try and find her psychically. | 我可以试试通过精神交流找到她 |
[26:30] | Malefic’s mind is poisonous to all Green Martians. | 马拉法克的心灵对所有绿火星人有毒 |
[26:32] | Melding with Alex’s incepted mind | 你和艾丽克斯被植入过的心灵融合 |
[26:34] | would allow Malefic into yours. | 马拉法克就能进入你的心灵 |
[26:36] | It could hurt you. | 你会受伤 |
[26:38] | All that matters is finding Alex. | 重要的是找到艾丽克斯 |
[26:45] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[26:46] | Open your mind for me. | 向我敞开你的心灵 |
[26:48] | We are looking for you. | 我们在找你 |
[26:51] | We need you to come home. | 我们要让你回家 |
[26:53] | Please, Alex, answer me. | 求求你 艾丽克斯 回答我 |
[27:08] | You did what you could for him, James. | 你已经尽力了 詹姆斯 |
[27:10] | It wasn’t enough. | 还不够 |
[27:11] | I mean, when Simon says | 虽然西蒙说 |
[27:14] | it’s not my problem, maybe it should be. | 这不是我的问题 但它应该是 |
[27:18] | I mean, this kid’s got nobody. | 这孩子身边没有别人了 |
[27:23] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:28] | I’m having… | 我看到 |
[27:30] | visions. | 一些画面 |
[27:31] | I thought they were in my head, | 我以为他们进入了我的思想 |
[27:33] | but whatever happened at Obsidian, | 但自从黑曜石那事之后 |
[27:35] | it didn’t just allow me to see Malefic. | 我不止能看见马拉法克 |
[27:38] | I think I’m connected to him. | 我好像跟他相通 |
[27:40] | I think I can see what he sees. | 我能看见他的视野 |
[27:43] | And he has Alex. We need to go back to National City now. | 艾丽克斯在他手上 我们得回纳欣诺市 |
[27:46] | We’re not going back to National City. | 我们不能回纳欣诺市 |
[27:47] | We came here to get you away from Malefic. | 我们过来就是为了带你远离马拉法克 |
[27:49] | James, when you put on that Guardian suit, | 詹姆斯 你穿上守护者战衣时 |
[27:52] | do you think first? | 你会先考虑好吗 |
[27:53] | Or do you see someone in trouble and act? | 还是看到有人需要帮助就采取行动 |
[27:57] | – That’s different. – The hell it is. | -这不一样 -怎么不一样 |
[27:58] | We’re going back now. | 马上回去 |
[28:03] | Damn it, Malefic, where is she? | 该死的 马拉法克 她在哪里 |
[28:12] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[28:14] | Meet me at the planetarium. | 我在天文馆等你 |
[28:17] | Come alone. | 一个人来 |
[28:24] | Welcome to Mars, | 欢迎来到火星 |
[28:25] | home to a once great civlization. | 这里曾经生活着伟大的文明 |
[28:28] | Wiped out by the Great Martian civil war. | 后来因火星大内战而灭绝 |
[28:31] | One Green Martian now lives on Earth among us. | 一位绿火星人如今生活在地球 |
[28:35] | The Martian Manhunter. | 火星猎人 |
[28:37] | A coward | 这个懦夫 |
[28:38] | who left his family to face an agonizing death and worse. | 让他的家族独自面对死亡和绝望 |
[28:42] | And he’s come here to pay for it. | 而他来了这里 为此作偿 |
[28:48] | Alex, please. | 艾丽克斯 不要 |
[28:52] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[28:53] | I know my brother’s making you do this. | 我知道是我弟弟在逼你这样做 |
[28:55] | And if you can hear me, so can he. | 如果你能听到我说话 他也可以 |
[29:01] | I never should have banished you. | 我不该赶你走的 |
[29:03] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[29:05] | I’ve lived on Earth for over 300 years. | 我在地球上活了三百多年 |
[29:09] | But I never really found true peace. | 但我从未有一天获得过安宁 |
[29:12] | And I believe it’s because of what I did to you, Malefic. | 我认为这是因为我对你做的事 马拉法克 |
[29:18] | You didn’t betray us. | 你没有背叛我们 |
[29:21] | By aligning with the White Martians, | 我们与白火星人结盟 |
[29:22] | we betrayed you. | 是我们背叛了你 |
[29:24] | We tried to fix you. | 我们想治好你 |
[29:25] | Change you. | 改变你 |
[29:27] | When all along, we should’ve accepted you. | 但我们最应该做的 就是接受你 |
[29:31] | I accept you now, brother. | 我现在接受你了 弟弟 |
[29:33] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[29:34] | You forced me to look inside myself | 你逼我自我审视 |
[29:38] | and discover memories I had erased. | 发现了我删除的记忆 |
[29:43] | You did it to try and punish me. | 你这样做是为了惩罚我 |
[29:47] | But… | 但是 |
[29:50] | Don’t you see you’ve given us a second chance? | 你不觉得这是我们的第二次机会吗 |
[29:55] | It’s not too late for us, brother. | 我们现在还来得及 弟弟 |
[30:00] | It’s not… | 我们… |
[30:01] | too… | 还… |
[30:05] | late. | 来得及 |
[30:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[30:11] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[30:16] | No! | 不 |
[30:20] | On Mars, you had nothing but cruelty for me. | 在火星 你对我只有残忍 |
[30:24] | Where did this love and forgiveness come from? | 这份爱和原谅是哪里来的 |
[30:26] | From my family. | 是我家人教我的 |
[30:27] | Family’s supposed to destroy you. | 家人会毁掉你 |
[30:29] | He was supposed to come alone too. | 他本应自己来 |
[30:33] | This ends now, Malefic. | 到此为止了 马拉法克 |
[30:35] | Tell that to my friends. | 你跟我的朋友们说吧 |
[30:38] | They’ve been incepted. | 他们被植入了 |
[30:39] | The shield matrix, J’onn. | 护盾矩阵 荣恩 |
[30:48] | Yeah, this dome won’t last with all the firepower. | 这么强的火力 穹顶撑不住的 |
[30:53] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:58] | We are not going to lose you again. | 我们不会再次失去你了 |
[31:02] | The roof. | 屋顶 |
[31:04] | If it collapses, then everyone in here is gonna die. | 如果塌了 这里的人都会死 |
[31:07] | Go. Kara, go. | 走吧 卡拉 快走 |
[31:18] | J’onn, you gotta get me out of this thing. | 荣恩 你帮我解开 |
[31:22] | Kelly, you shouldn’t be here. | 凯莉 你不应该来这里 |
[31:23] | This is exactly where I should be here. | 这就是我应该在的地方 |
[31:24] | – What the hell is that thing? – Oh, my God. | -那到底是个什么东西 -天哪 |
[31:25] | A bomb. A hybrid of Tamaranean and Pharoid technology. | 是炸弹 是塔玛拉星和法罗依德技术的结合 |
[31:28] | It’s synched to Alex’s molecular structure. | 与艾丽克斯的分子结构同步了 |
[31:31] | Supergirl, can you hear me? | 超女 听得到吗 |
[31:33] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[31:34] | When the dome fails, you and Guardian | 穹顶落下之后 你和守护者 |
[31:36] | gather all of the stolen weapons. | 收回所有被偷的武器 |
[31:37] | Kelly, you’re the only one who can see him, so find Malefic. | 凯莉 只有你能看到他 去找到马拉法克 |
[31:54] | – J’onn. – Do you trust me? | -荣恩 -你相信我吗 |
[31:56] | Yes. | 相信 |
[31:59] | Supergirl, now. | 超女 行动 |
[32:05] | It’s Malefic in the blue jacket. | 穿蓝色外套的就是马拉法克 |
[32:24] | So Malefic’s back in the Phantom Zone? | 马拉法克回到幻影区了吗 |
[32:28] | I’m sorry that you couldn’t save him. | 抱歉你没能救他 |
[32:31] | J’onn, I know that that’s what you wanted to do. | 荣恩 我知道你想救他 |
[32:34] | But I heard everything that you said to him. | 但是你说的话我都听到了 |
[32:38] | I just wish he could’ve taken it in. | 只是希望他能听进去 |
[32:42] | But maybe now that I remember, | 但是既然我恢复了记忆 |
[32:45] | I have a chance to make things right at some point. | 也许总有一天我能够修复裂痕 |
[32:50] | How could you ever think that I would say those things | 你怎么能认为我会那样说你 |
[32:53] | or think those things about you? | 或者那样想你 |
[32:55] | I guess because I thought those things about myself. | 可能是因为我那样想过我自己吧 |
[32:59] | Well, I remember you telling me once that | 我记得你曾经告诉过我 |
[33:01] | true character reveals itself in times of hardship. | 艰难时刻才能看出真性格 |
[33:05] | And I know who you really are. | 我现在知道你真正的样子了 |
[33:17] | We couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我们绝对做不到 |
[33:20] | Please, I barely did anything. | 别闹了 我基本什么都没做 |
[33:22] | What? You fixed the inhibitors and the projector. | 什么 抑制器和投射器都是你修好的 |
[33:24] | It did feel good. | 确实感觉不错 |
[33:26] | You and me working together as a team. | 我们两个作为搭档行动 |
[33:29] | Now that I know who you actually are. | 我知道了你的真实身份 |
[33:30] | Well, get used to it, | 那就尽快习惯吧 |
[33:31] | because you are now officially a Superfriend. | 因为你现在已经是超女朋友了 |
[33:35] | We have T-shirts and a handshake. | 我们有主题T恤 特定握手动作 |
[33:38] | I’ll teach it to you. It’s not a big deal. | 回头教你 不复杂 |
[33:39] | It’s a whole thing. | 有个流程 |
[33:41] | We’re going out to get drinks tonight, do you wanna come? | 我们今晚打算去喝酒 要来吗 |
[33:43] | Oh, I would love to, but I have been here all day, | 很想去 但是我已经在这里一天了 |
[33:46] | so I really should get back to L-Corp. | 真得回L公司了 |
[33:47] | Of course. No rest for the world-saving genius. | 当然 拯救世界的天才全年无休 |
[34:02] | Since Malefic is gone, | 既然马拉法克消失了 |
[34:04] | how about less fighting on the frontlines and more… | 不如少在前线战斗 多… |
[34:08] | cuddles and Netflix? | 依偎着看看剧呢 |
[34:10] | Okay, yeah, I’m in. | 没问题 |
[34:12] | Please, take this as a token of my deepest apologies. | 请接受我最诚挚的歉意 |
[34:16] | Brainy, this is perfect. | 布莱尼 这个很好 |
[34:18] | I do not know when or how | 我不知道我在何时 |
[34:22] | I will find a way to be myself, | 能够如何学会做自己 |
[34:24] | and yet not succumb to my more obsessive qualities. | 而不是总被自己的强迫式性格左右 |
[34:28] | Perhaps we could work on it together? | 也许我们可以一起努力 |
[34:31] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[34:32] | – Hurry. Cause I… – Yeah. | -快点 -好 |
[34:33] | People usually steal this. | 总有人抢这个位置 |
[34:34] | Dibs. | 我先 |
[34:35] | Did you just say “Dibs”? | 你刚才是说”我先”吗 |
[34:36] | – I did. – Well done. | -是的 -干得漂亮 |
[34:38] | Okay, here is to always being together. | 这杯敬我们一直在一起 |
[34:41] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[34:44] | About that. | 说到这个 |
[34:46] | You guys all know that I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching | 你们知道吧 我离开凯特科之后 |
[34:49] | since I left CatCo. | 一直在寻找自我 |
[34:50] | Trying to figure out what’s next. | 想知道下一步该干什么 |
[34:52] | I knew I wanted to give back, and I wanted to help people. | 我知道我很想回馈 想帮助别人 |
[34:56] | But I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out | 但是我快把自己逼疯了 |
[34:59] | where to put those efforts. | 也没想出来该怎么努力 |
[35:05] | And then my extremely wise sister… | 直到我无比睿智的妹妹 |
[35:10] | …gave me some damn good advice. | 给了我许多醍醐灌顶的建议 |
[35:12] | She said, “Stop trying so hard to figure things out, | 她说”别总想着把事情捋清楚 |
[35:15] | and just be still | 你就静下来 |
[35:18] | and listen.” | 仔细听就好” |
[35:19] | And finally I heard it. | 于是我终于听到了 |
[35:21] | Only it wasn’t a voice from inside of me, | 但这声音并不是来自我的内心 |
[35:24] | it was this kid’s voice, | 是一个孩子的声音 |
[35:25] | this kid that we met in Calvintown. | 我们在加尔文镇遇见的一个孩子 |
[35:27] | Sadly, it’s become this cesspool for crime and corruption. | 可悲的是 那里成了犯罪和腐败的温床 |
[35:31] | And he told me that | 他告诉我 |
[35:34] | no one’s there willing to help. | 没有人愿意帮忙 |
[35:35] | There’s nobody willing to stand up and do the right thing. | 没有人愿意站起来做正确的事情 |
[35:39] | There’s nobody willing to put their neck on the line. | 没有人愿意冒生命危险 |
[35:42] | And just like that, | 就像那样 |
[35:44] | that’s what I knew I had to do. | 我知道我必须这么做 |
[35:46] | Look, I’ve been fighting the good fight | 这么多年来 我一直作为守护者 |
[35:47] | from a fancy corner office for years. | 在高级办公室里 在纳欣诺市街头 |
[35:51] | And in the streets of National City as Guardian. | 代表正义去战斗 |
[35:55] | But I started off as a guy with a camera. | 但我一开始只是一个拿着相机的男人 |
[35:59] | A camera our dad gave me. | 是我们爸爸给我的相机 |
[36:06] | Among the people. | 身处人群之中 |
[36:10] | And that is where I need to be. | 那才是我该去的地方 |
[36:12] | For now, | 目前 |
[36:14] | I’m going back to Calvintown. | 我要回加尔文镇 |
[36:18] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[36:19] | And I’m gonna show that town that there is somebody | 我要让小镇的人知道 |
[36:21] | who is willing to fight for them. | 有人愿意为他们而战 |
[36:26] | I’m gonna buy the Calvintown Gazette. | 我要买下加尔文镇公报 |
[36:30] | Look, Andrea Rojas may be able to stop me | 安德里亚·罗哈斯或许能阻止我 |
[36:32] | from writing for a newspaper, | 为报纸写稿 |
[36:33] | but she can’t stop me from publishing one. | 但她不能阻止我出版报纸 |
[36:35] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[36:38] | And what are we gonna do without you? | 没有你我们该怎么办 |
[36:40] | One of the main reasons I moved to National City | 我来纳欣诺市的一个主要原因 |
[36:42] | was because Clark wanted me to keep an eye on you. | 就是因为克拉克让我关照你 |
[36:47] | But you’re the one that kept an eye on me. | 但一直是你在关照我 |
[36:50] | You never needed me. | 你从来都不需要我 |
[36:52] | Not then, and certainly not now. | 那时不需要 现在也不需要 |
[36:56] | Yeah, but we are going to miss you. | 但我们会想你的 |
[36:59] | So much. | 非常想 |
[37:04] | My feelings are springing out, | 我的感情喷涌而出 |
[37:06] | and I can’t seem to find a little box to contain them. | 我似乎找不到一个小盒子来装下它们 |
[37:09] | Okay, try this box. | 好吧 试试这个盒子 |
[37:13] | To James. | 敬詹姆斯 |
[37:14] | To James. | 敬詹姆斯 |
[37:18] | No. | 不对 |
[37:19] | To you guys. | 敬你们大家 |
[37:26] | I can’t believe James is really gone. | 我无法相信詹姆斯真的离开了 |
[37:27] | I guess part of me always thought he’d come back. | 我猜是我心中有一部分觉得他还会回来 |
[37:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:31] | But I’m happy for him. He deserves this. | 但我为他感到高兴 这是他应得的 |
[37:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:38] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[37:42] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:43] | My friend unencrypted the address associated with Elena’s account. | 我朋友破解了与埃琳娜账户关联的地址 |
[37:47] | It’s here. | 就在这里 |
[37:48] | In National City. | 在纳欣诺市 |
[38:03] | What? | 什么 |
[38:15] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[38:19] | – What is this? – Kara, walk out of here, | -这是什么 -卡拉 离开这里 |
[38:21] | forget what you just saw. | 忘掉你刚刚看见的 |
[38:22] | – It’s too dangerous. – What are you? | -太危险了 -你是什么人 |
[38:23] | – An undercover cop? – I’m a journalist, | -卧底警察吗 -我是个记者 |
[38:25] | like you. | 跟你一样 |
[38:27] | I work for The Times in London, | 我在伦敦为《泰晤士报》工作 |
[38:28] | I’m here undercover to investigate Andrea Rojas. | 我是来暗中调查安德里亚·罗哈斯 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry, but you’ve got to leave. | 我很抱歉 但你必须离开 |
[38:33] | Before you get mixed up in this. | 在你搅入这件事之前 |
[38:35] | Be real with me this once, and maybe I will. | 这次跟我说实话 也许我会离开 |
[38:38] | ‘Cause I already know about your offshore bank account, | 因为我已经知道你的离岸银行账户 |
[38:41] | the one you share with Elena Torres. | 和埃琳娜·托雷共用的那个 |
[38:42] | I know you were in Mexico City yesterday, | 我知道你昨天在墨西哥城 |
[38:44] | helping her fake her own death. | 帮她伪造自己的死亡 |
[38:45] | I know that you pretend to have a wife, but you don’t. | 我知道你假装有个老婆 但你没有 |
[38:48] | I know about Dr. Jarrod, Dr. Stern, | 我知道杰罗德博士 斯特恩博士 |
[38:51] | so why don’t you stop trying to cover your tracks | 所以你为什么不停止掩盖你的行踪 |
[38:53] | and just try telling the truth? | 而跟我实话实说呢 |
[38:57] | Elena thought they were onto her, | 埃琳娜认为他们盯上了她 |
[38:59] | that they knew she was talking to someone, | 他们知道她在向别人透露信息 |
[39:01] | I needed to keep her safe. | 我需要保她安全 |
[39:02] | And what about your Intergang friend Sergio Ramos? | 你的国际帮朋友塞尔吉奥·拉莫斯呢 |
[39:05] | Sergio is Interpol, undercover. | 塞尔吉奥是国际刑警 卧底 |
[39:07] | He helped me get her out. | 他帮我带她离开 |
[39:08] | If the Rojases are dirty, why aren’t you saying anything? | 如果罗哈斯家族有问题 你为什么不说 |
[39:12] | Because I haven’t found the proof yet. | 因为我还没有找到证据 |
[39:14] | Two years’ worth of reporting | 两年的报道 |
[39:15] | that suggests a criminal conspiracy bigger than Al Capone, | 表明这是一个比阿尔·卡彭更大的犯罪阴谋 |
[39:18] | but nothing that connects the Rojases directly. | 但没有任何证据直接指向罗哈斯家族 |
[39:21] | It’s why I took the job at CatCo, to get close to Andrea. | 所以我才在凯特科工作 为了接近安德里亚 |
[39:24] | Doing everything I can to get into the Rojas inner circle. | 尽我所能进入罗哈斯的小圈子 |
[39:26] | You have been a toxic jerk since you got here. | 自从你来到这里 就一直是个讨厌鬼 |
[39:29] | How do I know you’re not just spinning this | 我怎么知道这些不是你编造的 |
[39:30] | to get me off the scent of what you’re actually up to? | 为了让我不知道你真正的行动 |
[39:34] | Because that jerk was a lie. | 因为那个讨厌鬼就是个谎言 |
[39:38] | An identity I put on to keep everyone at CatCo | 这个身份是为了让凯特科的人 |
[39:40] | from wanting to get to know me. | 不想去了解我 |
[39:41] | – Well, it worked. – And it killed me. | -那倒是起作用了 -这难受死我了 |
[39:43] | Every time I was rude to you, | 每次我对你无礼 |
[39:45] | every time I lied about what I’ve really been up to. | 每次我对自己的所作所为撒谎 |
[39:49] | Now that you know, | 既然你知道了 |
[39:51] | at least I can be honest with you. | 至少我可以跟你说实话 |
[39:53] | At least maybe you can forgive me. | 或许至少你能原谅我 |
[39:57] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我觉得这不可能 |
[40:00] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[40:02] | I’d hate me too. | 换我也会讨厌我自己 |
[40:04] | Giving you the cold shoulder. | 给你冷遇 |
[40:05] | Being hypercompetitive in order to get closer to Andrea. | 为了接近安德里亚而变得超级好胜 |
[40:09] | Criticizing your writing, | 批评你的写作 |
[40:11] | instead of telling you what I really thought. | 而没有告诉你我的真实想法 |
[40:14] | You mean my work’s not really “Sentimental tripe”? | 你是说我的作品不是真的”无病呻吟” |
[40:19] | Your articles are honest and smart. | 你的新闻内容坦诚 用语精辟 |
[40:23] | I could never write the way you write. | 我永远写不出你那样的文章 |
[40:25] | You have two Pulitzers. | 你得过两次普利策奖 |
[40:26] | It’s not from the writing. | 不是因为写作 |
[40:28] | It’s from the story. | 是因为报道内容 |
[40:30] | I have craft, you have art. | 我有技巧 你有艺术 |
[40:35] | Now promise me you’ll let this go. | 现在向我保证你会放手 |
[40:38] | I’d never forgive myself if you got wrapped up in this. | 如果你被卷入这件事 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[40:42] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[40:44] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾自己 |
[40:46] | I don’t doubt that you can | 我丝毫不怀疑 |
[40:47] | take care of everything you set your mind to. | 你能做好任何你想做的事 |
[40:54] | 加尔文镇公报 加尔文镇监狱: 过度拥挤与过重刑罚 | |
[40:56] | Can’t believe you came back. | 不敢相信你回来了 |
[40:58] | That you bought the paper. | 而且买下了报纸 |
[41:01] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[41:03] | I like a challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[41:05] | Who knows, maybe you and I could fix this town together. | 谁知道 或许你和我可以一起修复这个小镇 |
[41:10] | By the way, | 对了 |
[41:11] | you know how to work a camera? | 你知道怎么用照相机吗 |
[41:14] | Like, on my phone? | 是用手机拍照吗 |
[41:16] | No, not like on your phone. | 不 不是手机拍照 |
[41:19] | Like a real one. | 是用真正的相机 |
[41:23] | My dad gave me this camera. | 我爸爸给了我这台相机 |
[41:27] | And now it’s yours. | 现在它是你的了 |
[41:31] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 头儿 |
[41:32] | Don’t call me chief. | 别叫我头儿 |
[41:35] | It’s Jimmy. | 叫我吉米 |
[41:40] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[41:42] | This is not the Phantom Zone. | 这里不是幻影区 |
[41:44] | By now you’ve realized you can’t phase through these walls. | 现在你已经意识到你不能穿过这些墙了 |
[41:48] | But don’t think of this as a prison. | 但不要觉得这是个监狱 |
[41:49] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[41:52] | In fact, I think we can help each other. | 事实上 我认为我们可以互相帮助 |