时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[00:08] | I erased him from our minds. | 我把他从我们的脑海中删去了 |
[00:10] | I as good as murdered my own brother. | 我几乎是亲手杀了我弟弟 |
[00:14] | This is not the Phantom Zone. | 这里不是幻影区 |
[00:16] | Don’t think of this as a prison. I’m not your enemy. | 不要觉得这是个监狱 我不是你的敌人 |
[00:18] | In fact, I think we can help each other. | 事实上 我认为我们可以互相帮助 |
[00:20] | This is an Aurafacian. | 这是奥拉费人 |
[00:22] | This is an alien organism that attaches to a host body. | 一种附在宿主身上的外星生物 |
[00:26] | All right. Let’s get these down into holding. | 好 我来把这些收起来 |
[00:27] | I’m here undercover to investigate Andrea Rojas. | 我是来暗中调查安德里亚·罗哈斯 |
[00:30] | Two years’ worth of reporting | 两年的报道 |
[00:31] | that suggests a criminal conspiracy bigger than Al Capone. | 表明这是一个比阿尔·卡彭更大的犯罪阴谋 |
[00:35] | I’d never forgive myself if you got wrapped up in this. | 如果你被卷入这件事 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[00:37] | Leviathan is coming. | 利维坦要来了 |
[00:42] | Imagine you, anytime of the day, | 想象一下你 在一天中的任何时间 |
[00:45] | anywhere in the world, | 在世界上的任何地点 |
[00:47] | with all your friends. | 与你的朋友们在一起 |
[00:49] | Then imagine | 然后想象一下 |
[00:50] | that all of you can do anything that comes to mind. | 你们想到什么就能做什么 |
[00:55] | Well, you don’t have to imagine anymore. | 现在 你不需要再靠想象了 |
[01:07] | Obsidian North’s “Collective Dream” VR lenses | 黑曜石之北”共梦”虚拟现实眼镜 |
[01:10] | are now worldwide. | 现在已在世界范围发售 |
[01:12] | So why are you waiting? | 所以你还在等什么 |
[01:20] | Make your imagination your reality today. | 今天就让你的想象成为现实 |
[01:36] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[01:38] | Thank you, William. I’m proud of it. | 谢谢你 威廉 我很为之自豪 |
[01:41] | Which is why I want every department | 所以我想让所有部门 |
[01:44] | to be writing about the launch | 都写关于发售的报道 |
[01:45] | right up until it happens on Friday. | 直到周五产品发售之后 |
[01:47] | Business, entertainment, sports, politics, | 商业 娱乐 体育 政治 |
[01:50] | work it into your stories as if our financial well-being | 将其融入你们的报道之中 仿佛这关系到 |
[01:53] | depended on it. | 我们未来财政的存亡 |
[01:55] | Because it does. | 因为事实如此 |
[01:56] | – Gross. – Double gross. | -恶心 -双倍恶心 |
[01:58] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[01:59] | One of you needs to start giving continual updates | 你们中一个人需要持续更新 |
[02:02] | on our growing sales. | 我们不断增长的销量 |
[02:03] | We need to pump this up. | 我们需要加大力度 |
[02:05] | – I’m your man. – Great. | -交给我吧 -很好 |
[02:08] | Now let’s get to it. | 现在开始工作吧 |
[02:11] | It’s bad enough that we have to do journalism-via-tweet. | 做微博记者已经够糟糕的了 |
[02:13] | Now she wants to turn us into ad hacks? | 现在她还想让我们变成广告写手 |
[02:15] | Speaking of hacks… | 说到写手 |
[02:18] | Joe Pulitzer is certainly all for it. | 那位普利策奖得主显然很赞同 |
[02:21] | I was so sure you were gonna find something | 我之前很确定你能在 |
[02:23] | at that address listed in his name. | 他名下的地址找到些什么 |
[02:26] | First he is linked to the death of Dr. Jarrod, | 首先他与杰罗德博士的死有关 |
[02:28] | then to whatever “covert action” Happened in Mexico City. | 然后是墨西哥城的某种秘密行动 |
[02:31] | I don’t know, I find it hard it to believe there’s no connection. | 我不知道 我很难相信这其中没有联系 |
[02:33] | I know. I guess we were looking for connections | 我知道 我想我们只是在没有联系的地方 |
[02:36] | where there weren’t any. | 寻找联系 |
[02:37] | I mean, he was just in the wrong place | 我是说 他只是在错误的时间 |
[02:40] | at the wrong time with Dr. Jarrod, | 与杰罗德博士出现在了错误的地点 |
[02:41] | 给我打电话 我们需要谈谈 努南餐厅 3分钟后见 | |
[02:42] | and then Mexico City was just about the Miss Mexico pageant. | 然后去墨西哥城只是为了找墨西哥环球小姐 |
[02:46] | William Dey’s not a murderer. He’s just a grade-A jerk. | 威廉·戴不是杀手 他只是个大混蛋 |
[02:48] | Ture. | 没错 |
[02:53] | 卡拉 努南餐厅 3分钟后见 | |
[03:02] | – Kara. Hi. – Kelly, hey. | -卡拉 你好 -凯莉 好啊 |
[03:04] | – You’re just who I needed. – Is everything okay? | -我正好需要你 -一切都好吗 |
[03:06] | Yeah, it’s good. I just… | 是 都挺好 我只是 |
[03:08] | I want to get Alex a gift for our date-aversary, | 想要在我们约会纪念日给艾丽克斯买个礼物 |
[03:10] | and I could really use your help– | 我真的需要些帮助 |
[03:12] | A Schadel XG-1000 motorcycle helmet, | 谢德尔XG-1000摩托头盔 |
[03:14] | in small, matte black. | 小号 磨砂黑 |
[03:16] | Oh. That is very specific. | 这建议还真是具体 |
[03:18] | So is Alex’s Pinterest page. | 毕竟艾丽克斯都分享到P站了 |
[03:20] | You know, meeting Alex | 你知道吗 遇见艾丽克斯 |
[03:22] | is one of the best things that has happened to me | 是自从我搬来到纳欣诺市之后 |
[03:24] | since moving to National City. | 发生在我身上最美好的事情 |
[03:26] | But having you in the picture… | 但生命中有你的出现 |
[03:28] | That’s been a pretty cool bonus. | 是一种额外收获 |
[03:30] | Believe me, the feeling is mutual. | 相信我 我对你也有同感 |
[03:34] | But you know what? I, uh… | 你知道吗 我… |
[03:36] | I promised all these reporters upstairs a round of coffee. | 我已经答应楼上那群记者给他们送咖啡了 |
[03:38] | – And if I don’t get it, there will be a riot. – Okay. | -如果我不照办他们会造反的 -好吧 |
[03:40] | Uh, remember, small matte black. | 记住 小号磨砂黑 |
[03:42] | Got it. | 记住了 |
[03:47] | What’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[03:48] | I’ve been texting you all morning. | 我一早上都在给你发短信 |
[03:49] | Phones can be hacked. | 手机可能会被黑入 |
[03:51] | Call me overly cautious, but I’m trying to expose | 你可能觉得我太过谨慎 但我正试图曝光 |
[03:53] | one of the world’s most powerful families as criminals. | 世界上最有权势的家族的犯罪行为 |
[03:57] | That’s why I was texting you. | 我给你发短信就是为了这个 |
[04:01] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:04] | I figured out a way I can help. | 我想出了个能帮忙的办法 |
[04:07] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[04:09] | Just… | 你就… |
[04:12] | Hear me out. Okay? | 听我说完 好吗 |
[04:13] | From what you’ve explained, you have all this evidence | 以你的说法 你找到了各种证据 |
[04:16] | suggesting the Rojases are masters of corporate espionage, | 指出罗哈斯是商业间谍幕后首脑 |
[04:21] | and have a team of operatives | 还有一队特工和杀手 |
[04:23] | and assassins at their beck and call. | 任他们差遣 |
[04:24] | But nothing connecting them directly to the crimes. Right? | 但却没有他们犯罪的直接证据 对吗 |
[04:28] | Yes, it’s a frustrating failure. | 对 这是个令人沮丧的失败 |
[04:29] | Well, what if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[04:31] | that my sister works for a small g… | 我姐姐在为一个小政… |
[04:36] | Government agency. | 政府部门 |
[04:38] | And they just arrested someone | 他们逮捕了某人 |
[04:39] | who they think targeted Elena Torres in Mexico City yesterday. | 被认为昨天在墨西哥城想要杀害埃琳娜·托雷斯 |
[04:42] | Kara, don’t tell me you told your sister about this. | 卡拉 别告诉我你告诉了你姐姐这事 |
[04:43] | I-I didn’t tell her details, but now we have a lead. | 我没告诉她细节 但是现在我们有线索了 |
[04:46] | What’s the catch? | 代价是什么 |
[04:48] | Two conditions. One… | 两个条件 第一 |
[04:50] | You have to sign an NDA saying | 你必须签署保密协议 |
[04:51] | you will never tell anyone where she works. | 保证你不会告诉任何人她在哪里工作 |
[04:54] | And, two… | 第二 |
[04:56] | Kara, I told you you don’t want any part of this story. | 卡拉 我跟你说了你不会想要卷入这个报道 |
[04:58] | I am not in it for the story. | 我这么做不是为了报道 |
[05:01] | When… | 当… |
[05:03] | When Andrea come to CatCo, | 当安德里亚来到凯特科后 |
[05:05] | I thought she was just a bad boss and a hack journalist. | 我以为她只是个烂上司和假记者 |
[05:07] | But if she really is actually involved in a web of murders, | 但要是她真的参与了谋杀 |
[05:11] | I can’t walk away from that. | 我不可能坐视不管 |
[05:14] | I am in it for the justice. | 我是为了正义而战 |
[05:16] | You’ve been going at this solo for so long. | 你独自调查了这么久 |
[05:18] | I could be useful. | 我可以帮上忙 |
[05:19] | What’s the harm in letting me help? | 让我帮忙能有什么坏处 |
[05:21] | The harm is that you could get hurt. | 坏处是你可能会受到伤害 |
[05:25] | I’m not just talking physically. | 我说的不仅仅是身体上 |
[05:27] | This has cost me friends, family. | 这事让我失去了朋友 家人 |
[05:30] | It’s an obsession that’s taken up two years of my life. | 对这事的痴迷夺走了我两年的人生 |
[05:33] | And I don’t want that to happen to you. | 我不想让你经历同样的事 |
[05:34] | You don’t have to worry about me. I can take care of myself. | 你不需要担心我 我能照顾好自己 |
[05:36] | Plus, | 再说 |
[05:39] | if you don’t bring me the offer’s off the table. | 你不带上我 交易就取消了 |
[05:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | You win. Let’s go. | 你赢了 咱们走 |
[05:51] | Test subject 0505. Trial commencement. | 测试对象0505 试验开始 |
[05:55] | Image induce to human-form 2257. | 诱导形象为人类形态2257 |
[05:58] | Now. | 开始 |
[06:02] | Subject induced. | 对象已诱导 |
[06:08] | Prep for tracking. | 准备好追踪 |
[06:14] | Q-wave sensors locked and ready to probe occipital lobe. | Q波传感器锁定并准备探测枕叶 |
[06:17] | Ms. Luthor, you realize if this goes as planned, | 卢瑟女士 你知道如果这计划顺利进行 |
[06:21] | we are about to discover how to do | 我们将能够掌握如何做到 |
[06:22] | what it is that doctors, politicians, | 那些医生 政客 |
[06:24] | even priests have failed to do. | 甚至牧师都没做到的事 |
[06:26] | Rendering people incapable of hurting each other. | 使人类没有能力再伤害彼此 |
[06:30] | Activate. | 激活 |
[06:42] | You cannot touch me. | 你休想控制我 |
[06:52] | Mr. Dey, | 戴先生 |
[06:53] | if half your suspicions about the Rojases are true, | 假如你对罗哈斯的怀疑有一半是真的 |
[06:55] | then this presents a huge security risk. | 那这就是巨大的安全风险 |
[06:58] | Still, you are here as observers | 不过你只是来旁观的 |
[07:01] | so follow my lead. | 所以要听从我的指挥 |
[07:03] | – Of course. – Let him in. | -当然 -让他进去 |
[07:08] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[07:09] | Yeah, well, Obsidian Worldwide is a big deal. | 黑曜石全球公司非同小可 |
[07:11] | Plus, working at Obsidian is Kelly’s dream job, | 再说在黑曜石工作是凯莉的梦想 |
[07:15] | so before I have the DEO make any moves on her boss, | 所以在我带领超查部去抓她老板前 |
[07:17] | I need to be certain that she is guilty. | 我得确定她确实有罪 |
[07:19] | Right, yes. Speaking of, uh, | 是的 说起来 |
[07:21] | Kelly asked me what to get you for your date-aversary. | 凯莉之前问我约会纪念日该送你什么礼物 |
[07:25] | She doesn’t need to get me– | 她不必送我礼物的 |
[07:26] | I told her the Schadel XG-1000 motorcycle helmet | 我告诉她买谢德尔XG-1000摩托头盔 |
[07:28] | in small, matte black. | 小号 磨砂黑 |
[07:30] | God, I love you. | 老天 我爱死你了 |
[07:33] | Is this some sort of torture device? | 这是某种刑具吗 |
[07:36] | It’s a Truth Seeker. | 是求真者 |
[07:38] | It makes it so that those who are inclined to lie, can’t. | 它能让想说谎的人无法说谎 |
[07:42] | For example, | 例如 |
[07:43] | did Andrea Rojas | 是安德里亚·罗哈斯 |
[07:44] | hire you to target Elena Torres? | 雇你袭击埃琳娜·托雷斯吗 |
[07:47] | I don’t ask who hires me. | 我从不问雇主是谁 |
[07:50] | My jobs come over an encrypted server | 我的工作在加密的服务器上发布 |
[07:51] | that compensates me in Bitcoin. | 以比特币的形式付款 |
[07:54] | Have you ever met Andrea Rojas | 你有没有见过安德里亚·罗哈斯 |
[07:56] | or any member of the Rojas family | 或罗哈斯家族的任何人 |
[07:57] | or anyone that they are affiliated with? | 或任何与他们家族有往来的人 |
[07:59] | I only meet the other contractors. | 我只见过其他接任务的人 |
[08:03] | There was this lady with killer tattoos, | 有个纹身能杀人的女士 |
[08:06] | a guy who could detach most of his fingers, | 一个能让好几根手指分离的人 |
[08:09] | and this big dude with some extra appendages. | 和一个不止两只手臂的壮汉 |
[08:13] | – How many– – Howany… | -有几只 -有几只 |
[08:15] | …appendages? | 几只手臂 |
[08:17] | He had four arms. | 他有四只手臂 |
[08:20] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是的 就是他 |
[08:24] | His code name is Rip Roar. | 他的代号名是”嘶吼” |
[08:26] | – When did you last see him? – William. | -你上次见他是什么时候 -威廉 |
[08:28] | – Two years ago on a job in Darien… – No time after? | -两年前达连湾的任务中见过 -之后没有吗 |
[08:30] | – No. -Mr. Dey… | -没有 -戴先生 |
[08:31] | So where is he based? Who are his target? | 那他的老巢在哪 他的目标是谁 |
[08:33] | You have to know something. | 你肯定知道点什么 |
[08:34] | I have literally told you everything. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[08:36] | That’s a bloody lie! | 你说谎 |
[08:37] | -That will be enough! -William. | -够了 -威廉 |
[08:39] | Out! | 出去 |
[08:42] | What was that about? | 你刚才是怎么回事 |
[08:43] | -You have to tell me. -He murdered my best friend. | -你必须告诉我 -他杀了我最好的朋友 |
[08:47] | What? | 什么 |
[08:48] | My mate from college. Russell Rogers. | 我的大学挚友 罗素·罗杰斯 |
[08:52] | Two years ago, he got suspicious of the Rojases, | 两年前 他开始怀疑罗哈斯家族 |
[08:54] | and the next day, that monster killed him. | 第二天 那个怪物就杀了他 |
[08:58] | – Never found the body. – Then how do you know he’s dead? | -至今没找到尸体 -那你怎么知道他死了 |
[09:00] | These are professional killers. They don’t leave evidence. | 这些都是专业杀手 不会留下证据的 |
[09:03] | I have a friend that could help with this. | 我有个朋友能帮忙调查这件事 |
[09:05] | I should have never told you any of this. | 我根本不该告诉你这些 |
[09:07] | Now look how involved you are. | 现在你越陷越深了 |
[09:10] | It’s why I told you to stay away. | 所以我才叫你别插手 |
[09:16] | It’s an emotional abyss. | 这是情感的深渊 |
[09:29] | Hold it. Set the case down. | 不许动 放下箱子 |
[09:32] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[09:36] | Show me your hands. | 举起双手 |
[09:56] | Russell Rogers. | 罗素·罗杰斯 |
[09:59] | – I’ll look into his disappearance. – Thank you. | -我会调查他失踪的事 -谢谢你 |
[10:02] | And how are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[10:04] | With everything that happened with Mal… | 经历了马拉的这么多事 |
[10:06] | Well, I’m still processing it all. | 我还在消化整件事情 |
[10:09] | But it gave me deeper knowledge about myself and… | 但这让我更深地了解自己 |
[10:12] | And my people. | 和我的族人 |
[10:13] | I can learn from that. | 我能从中学到东西 |
[10:15] | How about you? Are you okay? | 你怎么样 你还好吗 |
[10:17] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了许多 |
[10:19] | The reporter you hated turns out to be a good guy | 你讨厌的记者原来是好人 |
[10:22] | and Andrea Rojas is potentially involved in murders. | 安德里亚·罗哈斯可能与多起凶杀案有关 |
[10:25] | Yeah, I can’t talk about this with anyone but you and Alex. | 是啊 除了你和艾丽克斯我不能告诉任何人 |
[10:28] | I swore to William I’d keep it secret. | 我对威廉发誓我会保密 |
[10:30] | Even from Nia. | 甚至不能告诉尼娅 |
[10:31] | But honestly, I… I’m, I’m reeling. | 但说实话 我心烦意乱 |
[10:34] | I never would have thought Andrea was a criminal | 我永远不会想到安德里亚是罪犯 |
[10:37] | and I was convinced William was evil. | 我之前还很确信威廉是坏人 |
[10:40] | How could I have been so wrong about both of them? | 我对他们俩的看法怎么错得如此离谱 |
[10:42] | And now, with Obsidian tech everywhere, | 现在 到处都是黑曜石的科技 |
[10:44] | I mean, everyone’s just in these make-believe worlds and… | 所有人都陷在虚拟世界中 |
[10:49] | It’s hard to know what’s real anymore. | 如今很难搞清什么才是真的 |
[10:52] | I just want some certainty. | 我只希望能更确定 |
[10:54] | You know, my biggest takeaway from what happened with Malefic, | 马拉法克的事给我的最大教训就是 |
[10:58] | is when the world is uncertain, | 当世界充满不确定性 |
[11:00] | there’s one thing that’s rock solid. | 有一样东西坚如磐石 |
[11:03] | It’s the people who love you. | 就是爱你的人 |
[11:08] | Alex needs me at the DEO. | 艾丽克斯叫我回超查部 |
[11:13] | We had a break-in at Fort Summit. | 有人闯入峰脑堡 |
[11:16] | Please don’t tell me it is Lex’s vault. | 拜托别告诉我是莱克斯的保险库 |
[11:18] | Indeed. And this is the assailant. | 正确 这就是袭击者 |
[11:21] | It is the same guy William talked about. | 就是威廉提到的那个人 |
[11:23] | What did he steal? | 他偷了什么 |
[11:24] | Mr. Luthor called it his Marathon Laser. | 卢瑟先生称之为马拉松激光束 |
[11:28] | It’s able to launch a concentrated beam of heat | 它能发射一道集中热能 |
[11:30] | at a target up to 26.2 miles away. | 最远能瞄准42千米外的目标 |
[11:33] | It’s an assassin’s dream. | 是杀手的理想武器 |
[11:34] | Is there any way we can track it? | 我们有办法追踪它吗 |
[11:36] | We are scanning for the weapon. | 我们正在扫描武器 |
[11:38] | With any luck, that will lead us to the man as well. | 幸运的话 也能帮我们追踪到那人 |
[11:40] | William said | 威廉说 |
[11:41] | Rip Roar was a part of the Rojases’s team of operatives. | 嘶吼是罗哈斯的杀手小队成员之一 |
[11:44] | Now they’re stealing one of Lex’s weapons | 现在他们在安德里亚的眼镜上线前一天 |
[11:47] | the day before the launch of Andrea’s lenses? | 去偷莱克斯的武器 |
[11:50] | If William Dey is right about Andrea Rojas, | 假如威廉·戴没怀疑错安德里亚·罗哈斯 |
[11:53] | there’s a high probability of a connection. | 两件事之间很可能有关联 |
[11:54] | But Kelly did say the VR launch is virtual. | 但凯莉说虚拟现实设备的发布也是虚拟的 |
[11:57] | So people aren’t gonna be gathering in one place. | 所以人们不会聚集在一处 |
[11:59] | So what use is that weapon then? | 那这武器是用来做什么的 |
[12:01] | We’ve gotta be missing something. | 我们肯定忽略了什么 |
[12:02] | I’ll take another run at Breathtaker. | 我再去审问窒息者 |
[12:04] | No, we tried that. | 不 我们审问过了 |
[12:05] | Even with the Truth Seeker, she’s got nothing. | 就算戴上求真者 也什么都问不出来 |
[12:07] | I might have a solution. | 我或许有办法 |
[12:10] | There is always the other assassin we caught. | 我们不是还抓到了另一个杀手吗 |
[12:14] | What, O’Connor? | 谁 奥康纳 |
[12:15] | – She’s dead. – Yes. | -她死了 -是的 |
[12:17] | But her tattoos are alive and sentient. | 但她的纹身还活着 有自主意识 |
[12:19] | Wouldn’t we need a host? | 我们不需要宿主吗 |
[12:21] | We would, yes. | 是的 需要 |
[12:24] | Approaching me while I’m still conscious. | 在我醒着的时候来找我 |
[12:27] | How thoughtful of you. | 你真体贴 |
[12:29] | It seems we have gotten off on the wrong foot. | 看来我们对彼此的第一印象不太好 |
[12:33] | So I have a proposition. | 所以我有个提议 |
[12:35] | You have the ability to incept thoughts into people’s minds. | 你有能力在人们脑中植入想法 |
[12:38] | I want to study your brain, | 我想研究你的大脑 |
[12:39] | so I can develop a technology that can do the same thing. | 以开发有相同能力的科技 |
[12:42] | Forgive my skepticism, | 原谅我的疑心 |
[12:44] | but last time someone showed interest in my brain, | 但上次有人对我的大脑感兴趣时 |
[12:48] | the High Council sent me to the Phantom Zone. | 高级议会将我流放到了幻影区 |
[12:50] | You’d be back in the Phantom Zone if it wasn’t for me. | 如果不是因为我 你早就回到幻影区了 |
[12:52] | And yet, now we are at an impasse. | 然而 我们陷入了僵局 |
[13:00] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[13:03] | We both want the same thing. | 我们俩目标一致 |
[13:06] | We were each betrayed by the people closest to us. | 都遭到最亲近之人的背叛 |
[13:10] | Work with me. | 跟我合作 |
[13:11] | I believe you’ve the ability to do great things. | 我相信你有能力做大事 |
[13:13] | I don’t want to do great things. | 我不想做大事 |
[13:16] | I want revenge. | 我要复仇 |
[13:19] | So I have a proposal for you. | 所以我有一个提议 |
[13:21] | Martian biology prevents a brother from harming his brother. | 火星生物的思维不允许兄弟间互相伤害 |
[13:25] | That’s why I’ve been attacking the people closest to J’onn J’onzz. | 所以我一直在伤害和荣恩·荣兹亲近的人 |
[13:29] | If you remove this barrier from my brain | 如果你把我脑里的防护罩移除 |
[13:31] | so I can kill my brother, | 好让我杀死我哥哥 |
[13:34] | I will give you access to my mind. | 我会让你进入我的大脑 |
[13:36] | It is my mission to stop people from hurting each other. | 如果我的任务是阻止人们互相残杀 |
[13:38] | I will not kill. | 那我不会杀人 |
[13:39] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[13:41] | But you’ve gone to extreme measures to bring me here. | 但是你用极端的手段把我带来这里 |
[13:44] | And now, you are at the precipice. | 你现在站在悬崖边缘 |
[13:48] | Studying my mind is the key. | 研究我的大脑才是关键 |
[13:52] | I know of desperation, human. | 我知道绝望的滋味 人类 |
[13:56] | I know the depths you feel. | 我知道你内心深处的感受 |
[13:59] | I would have to develop the technology first. | 我必须得发明那项技术才行 |
[14:05] | Your terms are acceptable. | 我接受你的条件 |
[14:09] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[14:12] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 我们来说明一下 |
[14:14] | Once we say “The phrase,” | 只要我们说暗号 |
[14:16] | you’re gonna augment the executive section of your brain | 你就能增强你大脑的执行部分 |
[14:18] | to allow the Aurafacian to speak through you. | 让奥拉费人透过你来说话 |
[14:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:23] | And thanks to my polygraph filter, | 多亏我的测谎仪 |
[14:25] | it won’t be able to lie. | 它就不能说谎 |
[14:28] | That is the phrase. | 就是这句暗号 |
[14:30] | I’ve kept it top secret all day. | 我保密了一整天 |
[14:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:33] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[14:35] | It’s from the oeuvre of Mr. Keanu Reeves. | 这是基努·里维斯的作品 |
[14:38] | “Pop quiz, hotshot.” | 小测试 高手 |
[14:45] | Brainy? | 布莱尼 |
[14:51] | Release me, human! | 快放开我 人类 |
[14:53] | You know that we’re not going to do that. | 你知道我们是不会释放你的 |
[14:55] | We want information. | 我们要情报 |
[14:57] | Come near, I’ll give it to you. | 走近点 我就告诉你们 |
[14:59] | You worked with a contractor named Rip Roar. | 你和一个叫嘶吼的契约者合作 |
[15:02] | He has a very dangerous weapon. | 他有一件非常危险的武器 |
[15:04] | How do we find him? | 我们要怎么找到他 |
[15:05] | Perhaps put an ad in the paper for a four-armed freak. | 不如在报纸上等个四臂畸形人的广告吧 |
[15:12] | There’s a chance he might use this weapon tomorrow. | 他明天有可能会用这件武器 |
[15:15] | Do you have any idea who the target might be? | 你知道他的目标会是谁吗 |
[15:17] | I never know who’s behind it. | 我根本不知道幕后黑手是谁 |
[15:21] | All I know | 我只知道 |
[15:22] | is that someone is spending a great deal of capital… | 有人耗费巨资 |
[15:29] | to do a great deal of damage. | 来制造巨大的破坏 |
[15:33] | You’ve committed dozens of murders | 你已经犯下了几十起谋杀案 |
[15:35] | but don’t have the slightest idea who’s responsible? | 但你却不知道始作俑者是谁 |
[15:37] | I don’t care to know. | 我根本不想知道 |
[15:38] | You don’t care about all those people you killed? | 我根本不在乎你杀死的那些人吗 |
[15:42] | Their family, their friends, | 他们的家人 朋友 |
[15:44] | all those lives you’ve destroyed? | 被你杀死的那些人 |
[15:46] | – You have to know something! – I don’t know. | -你肯定知道些什么 -我不知道 |
[15:48] | No, you know something and we’re– | 不 你知道 我们… |
[15:50] | Hey, it’s Brainy. | 是布莱尼 |
[15:52] | Kryptonia. | 氪星人 |
[15:55] | Come here! Let me print myself on your skin! | 过来 让我把自己印在你的皮肤上 |
[15:58] | Pop quiz, hotshot! | 小测试 高手 |
[16:03] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[16:08] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[16:10] | – I overreacted. – No. You’re right. | -我反映过激了 -不 你说得对 |
[16:12] | This is getting way bigger than we thought. | 这件事比我们想象的还要严重 |
[16:16] | I’m gonna confront Andrea. | 我要去找安德里亚对质 |
[16:17] | Okay, slow down. | 先别急 |
[16:19] | We need to be strategic. | 我们要想一个对策 |
[16:21] | Okay? We need to see the bigger plan here. | 我们要看到事情更重要的一面 |
[16:22] | Plus, there is still a chance that she’s not even involved. | 而且 还有可能她根本都没参与 |
[16:25] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[16:26] | Kelly believes in Andrea, and the work that she’s doing. | 凯莉相信安德里亚 还有她的研究 |
[16:29] | It helps people. | 那能帮到人 |
[16:31] | And Andrea’s never even been accused of anything illegal. | 安德里亚从未被指控有任何违法行为 |
[16:33] | Even according to Will, | 甚至据威尔说 |
[16:34] | Elena Torres offered only circumstantial evidence against her. | 埃琳娜·托雷斯只提供了对她不利的间接证据 |
[16:38] | Look, Kelly has been through the ringer. | 凯莉受到了惩罚 |
[16:40] | And I really don’t want to pull the rug out from under her | 除非迫不得已 我真的不想 |
[16:42] | unless I have to. | 拆穿她 |
[16:43] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[16:44] | I want answers too, | 我也想要答案 |
[16:46] | but these are big accusations | 但这些指控不小 |
[16:47] | and we need to be certain. | 我们需要确定 |
[16:48] | I know everything you’re saying makes sense, | 我知道你的话不无道理 |
[16:51] | but I have this gut feeling | 但我有这种直觉 |
[16:52] | that Andrea’s up to something big. | 安德里亚在计划一件大事 |
[16:54] | Lex Luthor had a plan for world domination | 莱克斯·卢瑟曾经有一个统治世界的计划 |
[16:56] | that felt a lot like this. | 感觉和这个非常类似 |
[16:57] | And that time, I was almost too late. | 那次 我差点来不及阻止 |
[17:00] | I cannot let that happen again. | 我不能再让这种事发生 |
[17:01] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[17:04] | If Andrea’s involved, we’ll figure out how. | 如果安德里亚和此事有关 我们要查出原因 |
[17:07] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[17:09] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[17:12] | I trust your gut, too. | 我也相信你的直觉 |
[17:30] | I have the Marathon Laser. | 马拉松激光束在我这里 |
[17:32] | What do you want me to do with it? | 你想我怎么用 |
[17:36] | Do what Lex Luthor failed to do. | 做莱克斯·卢瑟做不到的事 |
[17:40] | Change the world. | 改变这个世界 |
[17:53] | Big day tomorrow, William. | 明天是个大日子 威廉 |
[17:56] | Five million subscribers big. | 五千万订阅用户的大日子 |
[17:58] | And counting. | 而且还在增加 |
[17:59] | Now that’s the news I wanna hear. | 这才是我想听到的消息 |
[18:10] | Careful now. | 小心点 |
[18:12] | That’s my brain you’re about to play with. | 你要捣鼓的可是我的大脑 |
[18:14] | The occipital lobe is where the Q-waves are generated. | 枕叶是产生Q波的位置 |
[18:17] | Q-waves are projected like sonar from a dolphin. | Q波和海豚发出的声纳一样 |
[18:21] | But your waves are a very special frequency | 但是你的波有非常特殊的频率 |
[18:23] | that allows you this unique ability | 让你有这种独特的能力 |
[18:25] | to control the thoughts and emotions of others. | 来控制他人的思想和情绪 |
[18:28] | This is the frequency we want to isolate. | 这就是我们要分离的频率 |
[18:30] | That “Unique ability” | 这种独特的能力 |
[18:33] | has been my cross to bear my whole life. | 是我一生背负的十字架 |
[18:36] | To think | 想想 |
[18:37] | it comes down to something as simple as a frequency… | 它可以归结为一个简单的频率 |
[18:41] | All you have to do is incept these three test subjects. | 你只要理解这三个测试对象就可以了 |
[18:43] | All right? There’s a Daxamite Scorpion, | 有达克萨姆天蝎 |
[18:45] | a Terran Oceanic Devil, | 人族海洋恶魔 |
[18:47] | and a Maladorian Dendroasp. | 还有马拉多利·德恩卓斯普 |
[18:50] | As you project your waves at them, | 当你向他们投射Q波时 |
[18:51] | we’ll measure the frequency, | 我们就会一边测量频率 |
[18:52] | fine-tuning as we go, ’til we hit the magic number. | 一边微调 直到数据说正确为止 |
[18:55] | So, are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:57] | As long as killing J’onn J’onzz is the final result, | 只要最后能杀死荣恩·荣兹 |
[19:00] | “We” can’t wait. | “我们”迫不及待 |
[19:03] | I really appreciate you bringing food. | 真的非常感谢你带吃的来 |
[19:05] | It’s exactly what I needed. | 正是我需要的 |
[19:07] | It’s gonna be another very late night, so… | 又是一个深夜 |
[19:10] | Oh, no. What happened? | 不是吧 怎么了 |
[19:12] | You know, just another day at the DEO. | 和平时在超查部一样 |
[19:15] | A stolen Luthor weapon | 失窃的卢瑟武器 |
[19:16] | and a conspiracy of meta-assassins. | 还有超能力刺客阴谋 |
[19:20] | Well, I am here for you | 如果你想聊聊 |
[19:22] | if you ever need to talk about anything. | 随时来找我 |
[19:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:26] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[19:29] | Obsidian is abuzz with the launch, | 黑曜石都在忙发布的事 |
[19:31] | and I had my first patient success story. | 我的一名病人治疗成功 |
[19:35] | Yeah. He was having nightmares for over a year. | 他做噩梦一年多了 |
[19:37] | And with VR therapy, they stopped. | 用了增强现实治疗法后就不再有了 |
[19:41] | That’s amazing. | 真神奇 |
[19:43] | And… | 还有 |
[19:44] | I made a surprise reservation for our date-aversary. | 我定了位置庆祝约会纪念日 |
[19:47] | – At the waterfront. – Really? | -在海边 -真的吗 |
[19:49] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[19:50] | But don’t you have to be on deck | 但你不用为黑曜石发布 |
[19:52] | for the Obsidian launch? | 做准备吗 |
[19:53] | Well, since it’s virtual, I can bring the lenses to dinner, | 既然是虚拟的 我可以把镜片带上 |
[19:56] | and then we can join millions in virtual celebration. | 晚餐的时候可以同时参与虚拟庆祝 |
[19:59] | Okay, now that sounds like | 你这话真像是 |
[20:00] | one of your boss’s freaky advertisements. | 替你老板打的诡异广告 |
[20:03] | Just because it’s freaky, doesn’t mean it’s not awesome. | 诡异并不代表它就不出色 |
[20:06] | – Well, cheers to that. – Ah. | -恭喜 -好 |
[20:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:16] | – William. – Kara, are you mad? | -威廉 -卡拉 你疯了吗 |
[20:18] | I’m looking for clues to what Andrea’s been up to. | 我要查出安德里亚在搞什么鬼 |
[20:20] | Well, I am, too. But if Andrea sees you in here, she’ll kill you. | 我也是 但被她看见的话肯定会杀了你 |
[20:23] | – And that’s not a metaphor. – It’s fine. | -毫不夸张 -没关系 |
[20:25] | I… I looped the cameras. | 我 我给摄像头动了手脚 |
[20:26] | I borrowed something from the DEO. What are you doing here? | 我从超查部借了点东西 你在这干什么 |
[20:29] | What I should’ve done in the first place, | 我一早就该干的事 |
[20:30] | gone straight to the source. | 调查事情的源头 |
[20:32] | Now, thanks to my friends at MI-8, I can. | 多亏了军情八处朋友 现在可以了 |
[20:34] | But, well, you should know first | 但你得先知道 |
[20:36] | the DEO got a lead on Rip Roar. | 超查部有了嘶吼的线索 |
[20:39] | Where? How? | 在哪 怎么查到的 |
[20:41] | From what I understand, | 就我所知 |
[20:43] | he’s stolen a pretty powerful weapon. | 他偷了一个强力武器 |
[20:45] | And they’re afraid he’s gonna use it | 他们担心他会在安德里亚发布时 |
[20:47] | in connection with Andrea’s launch. | 一起使用 |
[20:49] | That means we have less than a day | 就是说我们只有一天不到的时间 |
[20:51] | to figure out what she’s planning. | 查出来她在干什么 |
[20:54] | You really think | 你真以为 |
[20:55] | Andrea would leave information on her laptop? | 安德里亚会把信息留在电脑里 |
[20:57] | I mean, she’s kind of tech savant. | 她也算是科技高手 |
[20:58] | Oh, there’s got to be something in here. | 这里肯定有信息的 |
[21:00] | If there is, don’t you think it’d be like, | 要是有的话 你不觉得应该会在 |
[21:03] | in a nook or cranny | 某个角落 |
[21:04] | or under the floor or something. | 地板地下之类的吗 |
[21:07] | You look your way, I’ll look mine. | 你查你的 我查我的 |
[21:13] | Of course she has a Firewall. | 不出所料 她有防火墙 |
[21:19] | “Access denied?” | “拒绝访问” |
[21:25] | I think I hit pay dirt. | 我觉得我查到脏钱了 |
[21:29] | How did you know to look in there? | 你怎么会查到那里 |
[21:30] | Lucky guess. | 猜得准 |
[21:31] | But look what she has stashed in here. | 你看她藏在这里的东西 |
[21:34] | Foreign currency, I mean, that’s pretty shady. | 外币 很可疑啊 |
[21:37] | Uh, some sort of chain and… | 某种链子 还有 |
[21:42] | Hello. | 这个 |
[21:43] | Isn’t that Russell? | 这人不是罗素吗 |
[21:45] | Did they know each other? | 他们认识吗 |
[21:49] | They more than just “knew each other.” | 他们可不止认识 |
[21:51] | At least according to Russell | 至少我上次见罗素的时候 |
[21:53] | the last time I saw him. | 是这样的 |
[21:57] | I’m crazy about her. I think she’s the one. | 我太喜欢她了 她就是我要找的人 |
[22:01] | Man, you are sunk. | 你真是没救了 |
[22:02] | Well, almost. | 差不多 |
[22:05] | What do you mean? She comes from a powerful family. | 什么意思 她家很有势力 |
[22:07] | You know, there’s a lot going on there. | 家里事情多得很 |
[22:09] | And they make a point about shutting me out. | 他们刻意地不让我知道 |
[22:11] | – What? They don’t think you are good enough? – Nah. | -什么 他们觉得你不够好吗 -不 |
[22:13] | It’s not that. | 不是 |
[22:15] | It’s more like they got secrets. | 他们像是有秘密 |
[22:19] | What, like dead bodies? | 什么 死尸之类吗 |
[22:22] | Oi, you’re not getting into something dodgy, are you? | 你不会被牵扯进什么阴谋里吧 |
[22:24] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 我能对付 |
[22:26] | This doesn’t sound good, Russ. | 听着叫人不放心啊 罗素 |
[22:27] | I just don’t know how deep these things go with these people. | 我只是不知道这些事有多严重 |
[22:30] | But Andrea is nothing like her family. | 但安德里亚和她家人不一样 |
[22:32] | I’ll sort it out with her tonight. | 我今晚会向她问清楚 |
[22:34] | Then tomorrow, | 明天 |
[22:36] | I can figure out a time when she can finally meet my best friend. | 我就可以找个时间让她见见我最好的朋友 |
[22:38] | What, you haven’t mentioned me? | 什么 你还没跟她提过我 |
[22:40] | If you think I’d let her anywhere near that wicked smile of yours | 你觉得在我们确定关系之前我会让她 |
[22:42] | before we’re settled, you’re madder than I thought. | 看见你一脸坏笑的样子吗 真是疯了 |
[22:46] | That was the last I saw of him. | 那是我最后一次见他 |
[22:49] | Russell? | 罗素 |
[22:51] | You need a new lock, mate. | 该换个新锁了 朋友 |
[23:03] | Stop! | 停下 |
[23:04] | – Where’s Russell? – Dead. | -罗素在哪 -死了 |
[23:19] | Oh, my God, William. That’s horrible. | 天啊 威廉 太可怕了 |
[23:23] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[23:31] | Well, I reset the cameras. | 我重新设置了摄像头 |
[23:32] | No one will know we were in Andrea’s office. | 没人会知道我们进过安德里亚办公室 |
[23:35] | She has to be involved in this. | 她肯定跟这件事有关联 |
[23:37] | Rip Roar, Russell. | 嘶吼 罗素 |
[23:39] | Do you remember how she reacted when it happened? | 你还记得事情发生时她的反应吗 |
[23:41] | She is a billionaire heiress. | 她是上亿家产的继承人 |
[23:42] | I didn’t have access to her. | 我没法接近她 |
[23:44] | The police couldn’t find anything, | 警察查不到线索 |
[23:46] | so they just presumed he skipped town. | 就认为他是出城去了 |
[23:48] | There’s no body, no leads. | 没有尸体 没有线索 |
[23:50] | So I tried to find some leads | 所以为了找线索 |
[23:52] | by researching Andrea and her family. | 我就去调查安德里亚和她家人 |
[23:54] | I know I’m on the right track here, | 我知道这个方向是对的 |
[23:56] | just haven’t been able to prove it. | 只是还没有证据而已 |
[23:58] | And now, with Russ’s killer back, | 现在杀罗素的人回来了 |
[24:00] | maybe it’s time I just ask her point blank. | 或许我应该直白点问她 |
[24:02] | William, don’t even joke about that. | 威廉 别开这种玩笑 |
[24:04] | We… We have to be certain of what we’re up against first. | 我们 我们得先知道对方的情况 |
[24:07] | Now is not the time to be rash. | 现在不能莽撞 |
[24:08] | Look who’s talking. | 你还跟我说这个 |
[24:10] | You broke into Andrea’s office before I did. | 你先闯进安德里亚办公室的 |
[24:12] | That’s true. But you’ve… | 没错 但你 |
[24:15] | You’ve dedicated so much of your life to this already. | 你已经为此付出了这么多努力 |
[24:19] | What’s the risk in hanging on just for a little bit longer? | 再多观望一下有什么关系 |
[24:22] | Is that what you told yourself | 你去追查莱克斯·卢瑟的时候 |
[24:23] | when you were chasing the Lex Luthor story? | 也是这么告诉自己的吗 |
[24:24] | To slow down and “hang on?” | 慢一点 等一下 |
[24:27] | Actually, yeah, it was. | 是这样的 没错 |
[24:30] | And it was really hard. | 确实很难 |
[24:32] | But I did it because I could feel that I was close. | 但那是因为我知道快要查出真相了 |
[24:35] | Just like I can feel we are so close right now. | 就像我们现在一样 |
[24:40] | That’s, uh… Sorry, it’s my sister. | 不好意思 我姐姐的电话 |
[24:43] | Alex, what’s up? | 亚丽克斯 怎么了 |
[24:45] | Brainy tracked the signature of the Marathon Laser | 布莱尼查到了马拉松激光束的踪迹 |
[24:47] | to the Socorro Satellite Station in New Mexico. | 在新墨西哥州的索科罗卫星站 |
[24:49] | We need Supergirl there now. | 我们需要超女现在过去 |
[24:51] | I’m on my way. | 我马上到 |
[24:55] | Something came up with my family. | 我家里有事 |
[24:57] | But just promise me you’re not gonna do anything. | 答应我 你暂时不要行动 |
[25:15] | Rip Roar. | 嘶吼 |
[25:17] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[25:19] | And I know you killed Russell Rogers. | 我也知道你杀了罗素·罗杰斯 |
[25:21] | You know nothing. | 你一无所知 |
[25:23] | And you’re out of your depth. | 并且无能为力 |
[25:38] | Alex. | 亚丽克斯 |
[25:39] | I need J’onn. | 我需要荣恩 |
[25:52] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮了我 |
[25:54] | I’m feeling a lot better. | 我好多了 |
[25:55] | You know I’m always here for you. | 你知道的 我一直在 |
[25:56] | Hey, look, I tracked down the apartment | 我去了罗素·罗杰斯 |
[25:58] | where Russell Rogers lived in London. | 在伦敦的公寓 |
[26:00] | I did a psychic sweep. | 我做了精神扫描 |
[26:02] | I did see evidence of a struggle there years ago, | 的确有几年前打斗的痕迹 |
[26:04] | but nothing else. | 但除此之外就没了 |
[26:06] | You mean he’s still alive? | 你是说他还活着 |
[26:07] | Possibly. I’m still looking. | 有可能 我还在找 |
[26:13] | Where are we on Rip Roar and what did he hit me with? | 嘶吼的情况如何 他刚才拿什么打的我 |
[26:15] | It’s called a Fusion Cannon. | 那个叫作聚合炮 |
[26:17] | Or at least it is 100 years from now. | 至少一百年后叫这个 |
[26:19] | It’s the result of the ingenious combination | 是莱克斯的马拉松激光 |
[26:21] | of Lex’s Marathon Laser plus a particle amplifier. | 与粒子放大器的巧妙结合 |
[26:27] | That’s what Rip Roar stole from the satellite base. | 嘶吼就是从卫星站偷走了这个 |
[26:29] | Yes, the combined technologies create an energy beam | 是的 两种技术结合造就了 |
[26:32] | 100 times hotter than the center of the sun. | 超越太阳中心热度100倍的能量束 |
[26:35] | If it’s capable of damage like that, | 如果能造成这样的损坏 |
[26:36] | imagine what else it can do. | 想想它还能做什么 |
[26:38] | We need to find it. | 我们得赶紧找到它 |
[26:39] | Uh, yes, about that… | 是啊 说到这个… |
[26:40] | The amplifier’s radiation obfuscates the cannon’s energy signature, | 放大器的放射会模糊聚合炮的能量特征 |
[26:44] | which makes tracking it quite difficult. | 因此追踪起来非常困难 |
[26:46] | Well, Obsidian North’s launch is today. | 黑曜石之北发布就在今天 |
[26:48] | So whatever Andrea’s been up to, will probably come to a head. | 不管安德里亚在计划什么 也许到头了 |
[26:52] | Brainy, is there anything about the launch we might have missed? | 布莱尼 关于发布有什么我们没注意的吗 |
[26:55] | Negative. | 没有 |
[26:58] | Gotta be connected. | 这之间一定有联系 |
[27:01] | Andrea, Rip Roar, the weapon. | 安德里亚 嘶吼 那个武器 |
[27:06] | And we’ve got to find out how before he hurts anyone else. | 在他伤害其他人之前 我们必须查清楚 |
[27:09] | He’s got to be stopped. | 必须得阻止他 |
[27:20] | Alex, hi, it’s me. | 艾丽克斯 是我 |
[27:21] | Look, I know you’re busy, | 我知道你很忙 |
[27:23] | so I will text you the address for the restaurant tonight. | 我直接把今晚的餐厅地址发给你 |
[27:25] | And if you’re running late, don’t worry. | 如果你要晚点到也没关系 |
[27:27] | Just get there when you can. | 按你的计划赶到就行 |
[27:29] | And we’ll start to relax. | 然后我们一起放松 |
[27:32] | Okay, people. | 好了 各位 |
[27:33] | The Collective Dream launch is in less than an hour. | 距离共梦发布还有不到一小时 |
[27:35] | William, what is our user count? | 威廉 用户量数据是多少 |
[27:42] | We’ll have nine million. | 会有九百万 |
[27:43] | That’s more than the population of most of the world’s countries. | 这比世界上许多国家人口还多 |
[27:45] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[27:49] | And now, our final test subject, | 接下来是最终的测试项目 |
[27:51] | the Maladorian Dendroasp. | 马拉多利·德恩卓斯普 |
[27:53] | It is 100 times more aggressive than anything on Earth. | 它的攻击力强于地球上所有武器一百倍 |
[27:55] | I want you to do to it what you did to them. | 拿出你对付他们的实力对付它 |
[27:58] | Sensors are ready and calibrated. | 感应器已校准并准备好 |
[28:01] | Now. | 动手 |
[28:29] | 巨蝎 海洋魔鬼 马拉多利·德恩卓斯普 | |
[28:31] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[28:33] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[28:37] | Lake Vostok. | 沃斯托克湖 |
[28:39] | Okay, in English, Brainy. | 你说英文 布莱尼 |
[28:40] | Actually, it’s in Antarctica, | 其实 这是在南极洲 |
[28:42] | where I believe Rip Roar is heading. | 我认为嘶吼就是想去那里 |
[28:44] | Antarctica? | 南极 |
[28:46] | After cross-referencing information gleaned | 通过交叉比对 |
[28:48] | from Breathtaker and the Aurafacian, | 窒息者和奥拉费人的相关琐碎信息 |
[28:50] | I have discovered that each of the three Rojas assassins | 我发现罗哈斯的三位杀手 |
[28:53] | all targeted an employee | 都瞄准了同样的目标 |
[28:55] | of the Lake Vostok Antarctica Base, | 就是南极站沃斯托克湖的员工 |
[28:57] | all within the last month. | 并且刺杀都发生在上个月 |
[28:58] | A scientist, an engineer and a security officer? | 一名科学家 工程师和安保长官 |
[29:01] | What’s the significance? | 有什么联系呢 |
[29:03] | Well, given what each of the targeted individuals knew, | 综合考虑一下每个目标所知的信息 |
[29:05] | it is possible that every single security protocol on that base | 很有可能 那个基站的所有安保程序 |
[29:08] | can now be overridden. | 已经都可以被重写了 |
[29:09] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[29:10] | Lake Vostok is the largest subglacial lake in the world. | 沃斯托克湖是世界上最大的冰川湖 |
[29:14] | Now, I’m no super-villain, | 我虽然不是超级反派 |
[29:17] | but if I were, | 但如果是我 |
[29:19] | and I was right over an Antarctic lake | 刚好路过南极一座湖 |
[29:20] | with a weapon designed to fire a beam 100 times hotter | 手里的武器还能够发布 |
[29:23] | than the center of the sun, | 热度高于太阳中心一百倍的光束 |
[29:25] | well, it would be, as they say, | 这简直就是所谓的 |
[29:27] | “a hot time in the old town tonight.” | “今晚老城要热闹了” |
[29:32] | Not that that’s a good thing. | 但这不是什么好事 |
[29:33] | So you’re saying that he’s going to melt the ice cap | 你的意思是 他是要融化沃斯托克湖 |
[29:36] | around Lake Vostok? | 周围的冰川吗 |
[29:38] | If he did that, | 如果他这样做 |
[29:40] | it would unleash a flood unseen since the time of Noah’s Ark. | 就会造成超过诺亚方舟时代的洪水 |
[30:00] | This one’s still alive. | 这个还活着 |
[30:10] | Rip Roar, no! | 嘶吼 不要 |
[30:23] | Status? | 情况如何 |
[30:23] | A massive eruption in the Antarctic water table | 南极水位的极度上升 |
[30:25] | has sent shock waves east and west, | 给东西方向造成了巨大激波 |
[30:27] | resulting in an unprecedented number of sea swells. | 导致各地区出现前所未有的大海浪 |
[30:30] | Based on the seafloor pattern | 根据海底地形 |
[30:31] | and the Antarctic Circumpolar Current, | 以及南极洲绕极海流分析 |
[30:33] | the biggest is set to make landfall | 最大的海浪在不到一小时后 |
[30:35] | on the Pacific coast in under an hour. | 就会登陆太平洋海岸 |
[30:36] | Which part of the Pacific coast? | 太平洋海岸的哪部分 |
[30:39] | All of it. | 全部 |
[30:49] | Leaving so soon? | 这就走了吗 |
[30:57] | Smart move. | 算你聪明 |
[31:02] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[31:03] | I do what they tell me to. | 他们让我做什么就做什么 |
[31:05] | They? Who is “they?” | 他们 他们是谁 |
[31:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:09] | Supergirl, can you hear me? | 超女 你能听到吗 |
[31:10] | Alex, we have Rip Roar, | 艾丽克斯 我们找到了嘶吼 |
[31:12] | but he punched a hole in the lake. | 但他在湖里打了一个孔 |
[31:14] | We know. The eruption just sent a tidal wave our way. | 我们知道 那次冲击直接送了海浪过来 |
[31:16] | We can deal with the swell, Supergirl. | 我们能处理海浪 超女 |
[31:18] | You and J’onn need to seal that geyser, | 你和荣恩得把那个喷水口封起来 |
[31:20] | or else we’ll have bigger problems than a wave. | 不然我们要处理的就不只是海浪了 |
[31:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:24] | That geyser is pumping out three cubic miles of water every second. | 那里每秒钟都会喷出三立方英里的水 |
[31:28] | At that rate, every coastal city in the world | 这样的速度下 十二分钟后 |
[31:30] | will start flooding in 12 minutes. | 每座海滨城市都会被淹没 |
[31:32] | The loss of life could be in the billions. | 可能会有百万人死亡 |
[31:37] | So how do we stop that wave? | 我们该怎么阻止海浪 |
[31:40] | Dreamer. | 梦想者 |
[31:40] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[31:42] | Once it’s started it can’t be stopped. | 一旦开始就无法阻止了 |
[31:44] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[31:46] | I can stop this. | 我一定能阻止 |
[31:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:03] | Welcome one and all to the most amazing party | 欢迎各位 这一定是诸位人生中 |
[32:06] | you’ll ever attend. | 最精彩的派对 |
[32:08] | Welcome, | 欢迎 |
[32:09] | welcome to The Communal Dream. | 欢迎来到共梦 |
[32:18] | Welcome, | 欢迎 |
[32:19] | welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位 |
[32:25] | We’ll have to invert the flow of water. | 我们得让水流反向 |
[32:28] | The geyser’s pushing it up. | 喷泉在往上推水 |
[32:29] | Maybe a whirlpool could pull it down. | 也许旋涡能把它拉下去 |
[32:31] | We’ll fly around the base. | 那我们就绕着基站飞 |
[32:33] | But we need to do it in perfect formation. | 但是必须保持完美队形 |
[32:36] | With this amount of water, | 这么大水量 |
[32:37] | the suction could pull you under and suffocate you. | 吸力可能会把你拉进去 让你窒息 |
[32:40] | Well then, we’d better keep our cool. | 好 那我们最好稳住身形 |
[32:47] | Why aren’t you at the launch? | 你怎么没去参加发布会 |
[32:50] | Did you find something more important? | 你是发现更重要的事了吗 |
[32:52] | Actually… | 其实 |
[32:55] | I did find something. | 我确实有所发现 |
[32:56] | His name is Russell Rogers. | 他叫罗素·罗杰斯 |
[33:00] | What? | 什么 |
[33:02] | I saw the photo, Andrea. | 我看到那张照片了 安德里亚 |
[33:05] | I know all about the two of you. | 你们俩的事我全都知道了 |
[33:08] | What did you do with him? | 你跟他一起干了什么 |
[33:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[33:12] | I know about O’Connor | 我知道奥康纳 |
[33:14] | and Breathtaker and Rip Roar. | 窒息者和嘶吼的事情了 |
[33:17] | I know about you and your family, | 我还知道你和你们家族的内幕 |
[33:18] | and everything you’ve gotten away with. | 以及你们侥幸逃脱的一切罪行 |
[33:21] | Corruption, theft, murder. | 贪污 盗窃 杀人 |
[33:25] | But you’re not going to get away with it any longer. | 但是你们现在逃脱不掉了 |
[33:27] | Because I am going to destroy you, | 因为我要毁了你们 |
[33:30] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 即便这样会搭上我的性命 |
[33:32] | William… | 威廉 |
[33:35] | William? | 威廉 |
[33:40] | The launch is going great, don’t you think? | 发布会进展得很顺利 你不觉得吗 |
[33:43] | Sure is, Ms. Rojas. | 是的 罗哈斯女士 |
[33:52] | Dreamer? | 梦想者 |
[34:00] | That’s a huge wave! | 好大的浪啊 |
[34:08] | Brainy, I hope this works. | 布莱尼 但愿这行得通 |
[34:26] | Everybody get to high ground! Go! | 大家赶紧躲到高处去 快走 |
[34:32] | Right. I got you. Down! | 好了 我帮你 趴下 |
[34:54] | Go! Everybody move, move! | 走 大家快转移 转移 |
[35:21] | Now! | 行动 |
[35:38] | Did he say anything? | 他开口了吗 |
[35:39] | He isn’t talking. Even with the Truth Seeker. | 他缄口不言 即便是戴上求真者 |
[35:42] | But he said “they.” | 但他说了”他们” |
[35:44] | “They” told him to do what he did. | “他们”指示他做了那些事 |
[35:46] | He has to know something. | 他肯定知道些什么 |
[35:47] | But according to Brainy, | 但据布莱尼说 |
[35:49] | I mean, the tech he wears is biologically adhered | 他穿戴的科技产品具有生物附着性 |
[35:52] | and it functions as some sort of mental armor. | 它就像某种精神盔甲 |
[35:54] | We can’t get to him. | 我们没法进入他的头脑 |
[35:56] | Also, it wasn’t the Rojases. | 而且幕后主使不是罗哈斯家族 |
[35:59] | – What? – We ran the analytics. | -什么 -我们进行了分析 |
[36:02] | Okay, flooding the West Coast | 淹没西海岸 |
[36:03] | would’ve taken out Obsidian North’s manufacturing hub. | 会摧毁黑曜石之北的制造中心 |
[36:06] | And if you and J’onn hadn’t stopped the geyser, | 如果你和荣恩没能阻止那道巨浪 |
[36:08] | then they would’ve lost billions. | 他们会损失数十亿 |
[36:10] | I gotta say, I’m glad that I don’t have to tell Kelly | 我想说 幸好我不用告诉凯莉 |
[36:12] | that her boss is a crime lord. | 她的老板是个犯罪头目 |
[36:14] | But this still leaves us with a case that doesn’t make any sense. | 但这让我们的案子仍然毫无头绪 |
[36:18] | If it wasn’t Andrea and the Rojases, | 如果主使不是安德里亚和罗哈斯家族 |
[36:20] | who was calling the shots? | 那发号施令的是谁 |
[36:22] | – Someone has to be behind this. – I agree. | -这件事肯定有幕后黑手 -我同意 |
[36:25] | And whoever it is, we’re gonna find them. | 不管是谁 我们都要找到他们 |
[36:27] | It just might take longer than we thought. | 只是需要的时间可能比我们想象中要长 |
[36:32] | There’s something you both should see. | 我有样东西要给你们俩看 |
[36:55] | Kelly, you okay? | 凯莉 你还好吗 |
[36:58] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你一副见了鬼的样子 |
[37:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:04] | Yesterday was just, um, | 昨天的事情让我… |
[37:06] | a lot. | 难以承受 |
[37:08] | With everything that happened at the waterfront. | 海滨区发生了危机 |
[37:11] | And Alex was… She was amazing. | 艾丽克斯表现得很棒 |
[37:13] | But I was there | 但我当时在场 |
[37:15] | and I almost saw her die. | 我几乎眼睁睁看着她送命 |
[37:21] | I guess it triggered me. | 我因此而崩溃了 |
[37:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:24] | Look, I know that Alex can take care of herself. | 我知道艾丽克斯能照顾好自己 |
[37:27] | I do. But… | 我很清楚 但是 |
[37:33] | My fiancé died fighting on the front lines, | 我的未婚夫死于前线的战斗 |
[37:37] | and I never got over it. | 我一直没能跨过这道坎 |
[37:41] | This brought it all back. | 昨天那一幕让我想起了当年的情景 |
[37:45] | I just… I can’t shake this feeling of… | 我无法摆脱这种… |
[37:51] | …dread. | 恐惧感 |
[37:53] | Well, it sounds to me like you could use a friend. | 听起来你需要朋友的安慰 |
[37:58] | Do you wanna grab lunch sometime and talk? | 你想改天一起吃午餐 谈谈心吗 |
[38:01] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[38:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:11] | It is finished. | 结束了 |
[38:16] | What is? | 什么结束了 |
[38:16] | I have clarity on how to dispose of my brother, | 你移除了我的思想屏障之后 |
[38:19] | now that you’ve removed my mental block. | 我清楚如何处置我哥哥了 |
[38:23] | But I didn’t remove it. | 但我并没有移除它 |
[38:25] | I could never let you hurt another person. | 我绝不能让你伤害其他人 |
[38:28] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[38:29] | If you intuited anything about my research, you’d know that. | 如果你凭直觉了解过我的研究 你就该知道这点 |
[38:38] | You like it here, don’t you? | 你喜欢这里 对吧 |
[38:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:42] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[38:44] | I like it very much. | 非常喜欢 |
[39:01] | You look beautiful. | 你好美 |
[39:03] | Well, I did wear your favorite color. | 我确实穿了你最爱的颜色 |
[39:08] | I’m so sorry that I missed our date-aversary | 抱歉我错过了我们的约会纪念日 |
[39:10] | and your voicemail. | 也没听到你的语音留言 |
[39:13] | But you know what we’re up against. | 但你也知道我们在对抗强敌 |
[39:14] | You were incredibly brave. | 你非常勇敢 |
[39:18] | Well, I’ve developed a few skills over the years. | 我这些年确实掌握了一些技能 |
[39:23] | Uh, come here. I… I got you something. | 过来 我给你准备了礼物 |
[39:25] | Oh, I got you something, too, | 我也给你准备了礼物 |
[39:27] | but I forgot to bring it. | 但我忘带了 |
[39:28] | Oh, that’s okay. This isn’t our real date-aversary. | 没关系 今天不是我们真正的约会纪念日 |
[39:31] | So when it is, you can give it to me then. | 等到了那天再送我也不迟 |
[39:35] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[39:36] | – Close them. – Okay. | -闭上眼睛 -好的 |
[39:43] | Okay, open. | 好了 睁开眼 |
[39:47] | A Schadel XG-1000. | 谢德尔XG-1000头盔 |
[39:49] | So you can be my riding partner. | 这样我就可以骑摩托车载你了 |
[39:55] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[39:59] | I’m just so glad that we can be together right now. | 我们现在能在一起 我真是太高兴了 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:17] | I didn’t confront Andrea. | 我没有跟安德里亚对质 |
[40:19] | Though, believe me, I wanted to. | 不过相信我 我想那么干来着 |
[40:22] | Now, I’m even more confused than ever. | 我现在更迷茫了 |
[40:24] | The Rojases would’ve lost everything | 如果昨天嘶吼得逞了 |
[40:26] | if Rip Roar had succeeded. | 罗哈斯家族会失去一切 |
[40:29] | If they’re not the villains, then who? | 如果他们不是坏蛋 那又会是谁呢 |
[40:32] | And now it gets even more confusing. | 现在事情变得更令人难以捉摸了 |
[40:37] | The DEO caught Rip Roar and they were able to ID him. | 超查部抓到了嘶吼 并确认了他的身份 |
[40:42] | It’s Russell. | 是罗素 |
[40:45] | No. What? | 不 什么 |
[40:47] | That’s… That’s not possible. | 这 这不可能 |
[40:51] | I thought they killed him. | 他们不是把他给杀了吗 |
[40:53] | All of this was to avenge his death. | 我做这一切都是为了替他报仇 |
[40:56] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[40:57] | What could they have done to turn him into that… | 他们是怎么把他变成了那个… |
[41:01] | monster? | 怪物 |
[41:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:06] | I know how painful this is. | 我知道这让你很痛苦 |
[41:09] | But now that we have him in custody, | 但现在我们已经拘留了他 |
[41:11] | the good thing is | 好的方面是 |
[41:12] | we can finally get you some answers. | 我们终于可以解答你的疑问了 |
[41:15] | About him, about Andrea, | 关于他 安德里亚 |
[41:16] | about any other questions we might uncover. | 以及我们可能发现的其他问题 |
[41:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:24] | You know I didn’t want you involved in this. | 你也知道我不希望你牵涉进来 |
[41:27] | But I don’t know how I would’ve done it without you. | 但如果没有你 我都不知该怎么做到这些 |
[41:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:38] | You’ve really outdone yourself with those contact lenses. | 你推出的隐形眼镜真是太了不起了 |
[41:41] | I hear they’re as omnipresent as one of our plagues | 我听说它们就像瘟疫或洪水一样 |
[41:44] | or floods. | 无所不在 |
[41:45] | That was you yesterday? | 昨天那事是你干的吗 |
[41:47] | Leviathan is everywhere. | 利维坦无处不在 |
[41:49] | And now a problem has come up. | 现在出现了一个问题 |
[41:51] | We need you to fix it. | 我们需要你去解决 |
[41:53] | It’s Rip Roar. | 事关嘶吼 |