时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Do what Lex Luthor failed to do. | 做莱克斯·卢瑟做不到的事 |
[00:05] | Change the world. | 改变这个世界 |
[00:06] | Rip Roar murdered my best friend, Russell Rogers. | 嘶吼杀了我最好的朋友罗素·罗杰斯 |
[00:09] | The DEO caught Rip Roar and they were able to ID him. | 超查部抓到了嘶吼 并确认了他的身份 |
[00:12] | It’s Russell. | 是罗素 |
[00:13] | I sold CatCo to Andrea. | 我把凯特科卖给安德里亚了 |
[00:15] | She and I go way back, | 她和我是故交 |
[00:17] | since boarding school. | 我们在寄宿学校就认识了 |
[00:18] | Jack Spheer and I, we used to be close. | 杰克·斯菲尔和我曾经比较亲密 |
[00:20] | – Until when? – Just before I moved to National City. | -何时分手的 -在我到纳欣诺市之前 |
[00:22] | You have the ability to incept thoughts into people’s minds. | 你有能力在人们脑中植入想法 |
[00:25] | I want to study your brain, | 我想研究你的大脑 |
[00:26] | so I can develop a technology that can do the same thing. | 以开发有相同能力的科技 |
[00:29] | Alex! | 亚丽克斯 |
[00:31] | What just killed her? | 是什么杀了她 |
[00:43] | Thank you for coming down here, William. | 谢谢你来这里一趟 威廉 |
[00:45] | Kara said if anyone would be able to reach Rip Roar, | 卡拉说能找到嘶吼的人 |
[00:48] | it would be you. | 只有你 |
[00:50] | Russell’s still in there, I know it, | 罗素还在 我知道的 |
[00:51] | but he must be acting against his will. | 但他一定不是自愿的 |
[00:54] | The man I knew could’ve never done all of those terrible things. | 我认识的那个人绝对不会做出这些可怕的事 |
[00:57] | Yes, 18 assassinations, | 没错 18次暗杀行动 |
[00:59] | plus one ecological terror attack. | 还有一次生态恐怖袭击 |
[01:02] | A thwarted terror attack. | 一次挫败的恐怖袭击 |
[01:04] | Well, we know Rip Roar is working for someone. | 我们都知道嘶吼在替某个人卖命 |
[01:06] | I’m going to find out who and why they did this to him. | 我要查出是谁 还要他们为什么这样对他 |
[01:09] | I can confirm that his biotech is still shielding him | 我可以肯定他的生物技术还在保护他 |
[01:11] | from the power of our Truth Seeker. | 阻止我们的求真者接近他 |
[01:12] | Can’t we take that biotech off? | 我们不能把生物技术移除掉吗 |
[01:14] | Whoever did this to him | 这么对他的人 |
[01:15] | attached incredibly sophisticated technology | 在他的神经系统上 |
[01:17] | to his nervous system. | 装了精密复杂的技术 |
[01:18] | If we remove it incorrectly, it may kill him. | 如果移除不当 也许会害死他 |
[01:21] | We’ve been breached. | 有人擅闯超查部 |
[01:22] | Initiate emergency protocol, secure the facility, | 启动应急程序 保护超查部 |
[01:25] | Brainy, I want that power back up. | 布莱尼 我要电力恢复 |
[01:28] | Alex, the shadow. | 艾丽克斯 是影子 |
[01:31] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了 |
[01:40] | I can’t get her. | 我打不中她 |
[01:54] | It’s after Rip Roar. | 她是冲着嘶吼来的 |
[01:56] | Stay right here. | 待在这别动 |
[02:06] | I don’t know who or what you are. | 我不知道你是谁 是什么 |
[02:07] | This is my prisoner and if you touch him, | 这是我的犯人 如果你碰他 |
[02:09] | I will light you up. | 我就把你打飞 |
[02:22] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[02:46] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[02:47] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[02:49] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[02:53] | I need to break in to the DEO. | 我要打入超查部 |
[02:57] | What’s the DEO? | 超查部是什么 |
[02:58] | Stop it. | 别装了 |
[03:00] | I know you’ve had government contracts with them before, | 我知道你之前和他们签过政府合同 |
[03:01] | that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来找你 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:04] | Say we both know what the DEO is. | 假设我们俩都知道超查局是什么 |
[03:07] | Why does the head of a Fortune 500 company need access? | 财富500强企业的总裁为什么需要进入权限 |
[03:15] | I know who was behind the tidal wave | 我知道那场差点毁了纳欣诺市的海浪 |
[03:17] | that almost took out National City. | 是谁在幕后操控 |
[03:19] | I know because I work for them. | 我知道是因为我替他们做事 |
[03:22] | But if I tell who they are, they’ll kill me. | 但如果我告诉你他们的身份 他们会杀了我 |
[03:25] | And you too. | 还会杀了你 |
[03:26] | The DEO captured the agent that started the tidal wave. | 超查部抓到了引发海浪的特工 |
[03:32] | The people I work for want me to kill him before he can talk. | 我效力的人要我在他交代之前杀了他 |
[03:36] | Andrea, you come to my house | 安德里亚 你来我家 |
[03:37] | and ask for my help to kill someone, are you crazy? | 叫我帮你去杀人 你疯了吗 |
[03:40] | You know, I do know the director of the DEO. | 我的确认识超查部局长 |
[03:43] | What’s to stop me from calling her right now and reporting you? | 我为何不现在就打电话给她举报你呢 |
[03:45] | Because I don’t want to kill him. | 因为我不想杀他 |
[03:49] | I want to save him. | 我想救他 |
[03:51] | He’s important to me. | 他对来说很重要 |
[03:53] | I can breach the facility. | 我可以闯进超查部 |
[03:55] | But Supergirl is guarding him personally | 但是超女在亲自看守他 |
[03:57] | and I can’t get past her. | 我过不了她那一关 |
[04:00] | You’ve worked for her before. | 你之前替她做过事 |
[04:02] | – Maybe you can. – No. | -也许你可以 -不行 |
[04:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:06] | Lena… | 莉娜 |
[04:08] | I’m asking as a friend. | 我以朋友的身份请求你 |
[04:10] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[04:22] | We used to be. | 我们曾经是 |
[04:27] | 海伦娜山寄宿学校 十五年前 | |
[04:38] | You’re Lena, the new kid, right? | 你是那个新来的莉娜 对吧 |
[04:40] | I’m Andrea. | 我叫安德里亚 |
[04:42] | My parents didn’t come for visitor day either. | 我爸妈也没有来参观 |
[04:44] | Why didn’t they come? | 他们为什么没来 |
[04:45] | My father runs a very successful business. | 我父亲经营一家非常成功的企业 |
[04:47] | So he’s, you know, busy. | 所以他很忙 |
[04:50] | Mother, on the other hand, is in Paris. | 而我母亲在巴黎 |
[04:53] | I don’t interest her nearly as much as her friend, | 对她来说 我不如她的男爵朋友 |
[04:55] | the baron. | 来得有趣 |
[04:57] | What about your mom? Let me guess. | 你妈妈呢 我猜猜 |
[04:59] | – She’s off screwing a duke? – My mother’s dead. | -她在和公爵乱搞吗 -我母亲去世了 |
[05:08] | What do you say we go to a real party tonight? | 今晚我们不如去真正派对上玩玩吧 |
[05:14] | Van Horne’s is my father’s favorite drink. | 我父亲最爱喝范霍恩威士忌 |
[05:16] | It’s top, top shelf. | 上等威士忌 |
[05:19] | He didn’t even card us. | 他都没看我们的身份证 |
[05:20] | Why would he? We’re 21. | 为什么要看 我们21岁了 |
[05:21] | – No, we’re not. – Lena… | -我们不是 -莉娜 |
[05:23] | The key to getting what you want is confidence. | 得到你想要的事物关键在于自信 |
[05:26] | Act like you already have it and no one will question us. | 假装有自信 就没人会质疑我们 |
[05:33] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[05:35] | Favorite movie… | 最爱看的电影 |
[05:36] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[05:38] | Titanic. | 《泰坦尼克号》 |
[05:41] | I saw it eight times in the theater. | 我在电影院看过八次 |
[05:43] | Six times for me. | 我看过六次 |
[05:44] | My brother mocked me relentlessly. | 我哥哥冷酷地嘲笑我 |
[05:46] | Screw the haters, we should all live like Rose. | 让那些喷子滚蛋 我们都该像萝丝一样潇洒 |
[05:49] | Do you wanna meet your soulmate | 你想遇见你的灵魂伴侣 |
[05:51] | only to watch him die tragically? | 却眼睁睁地看着他悲惨地死去吗 |
[05:53] | No, Rose post -Titanic, | 不 是像《泰坦尼克号》的萝丝那样 |
[05:55] | Rose Dawson. | 萝丝·道森 |
[05:57] | She went out there and grabbed life, | 她去享受人生 |
[05:59] | didn’t waste a single moment. | 没有浪费一分一秒 |
[06:01] | That’s my dream, go everywhere, | 那是我的梦想 周游列国 |
[06:03] | experience everything, | 体验一切 |
[06:05] | all while taking my dad’s company to the next level. | 同时把我爸爸的公司带上一个新的高度 |
[06:08] | – Those are lofty goals. – That’s what makes it fun. | -这些都是远大的目标 -所以才有意思 |
[06:13] | I have a dream like that. | 我也有类似的梦想 |
[06:15] | Lofty? | 远大的梦想吗 |
[06:16] | Impossible. | 不可能实现的梦想 |
[06:18] | Well, now you have to tell me | 那你必须要告诉我 |
[06:22] | My mother used to always tell me this story | 我母亲以前常给我讲这个 |
[06:24] | about the medallion of the Acrata. | 关于阿珂拉塔坠子的故事 |
[06:27] | It’s about this girl whose village | 故事说的是一个姑娘的村子 |
[06:28] | was being ravaged by darkness, | 遭到黑暗势力的破坏 |
[06:30] | so she went into the wild in search of magic that could help. | 所以她去森林里寻求魔法的帮助 |
[06:33] | What happens? | 然后呢 |
[06:34] | She finds the medallion of Acrata | 她找到了阿珂拉塔的坠子 |
[06:37] | and was bestowed great gifts | 并且得到巨大的天赋 |
[06:39] | so that she alone had the strength | 所以她才有了力量 |
[06:40] | to bend shadow to her will. | 让影子服从她 |
[06:42] | Did your mom make it up? | 故事是你妈妈编的吗 |
[06:43] | She found it in an old storybook. | 她在古老的故事书里看到的 |
[06:46] | She was obsessed. | 她对此很着迷 |
[06:48] | She’d talk about it like it was real. | 她把这个故事说得像是真的一样 |
[06:51] | She’d draw the symbol everywhere. | 她到处画那个符号 |
[06:53] | Is that what you were doodling in your notebook? | 你在笔记本上乱画的也是这个吗 |
[06:56] | She said when I got older, | 她说我等我年长一点 |
[06:58] | when things were better, | 等事情变好一点 |
[07:01] | that we would go on a quest to find it. | 我们就会去寻找那个符号 |
[07:05] | Together. | 一起去 |
[07:08] | It’s stupid. I’m sorry. | 太傻了 抱歉 |
[07:10] | No, it’s not stupid, | 不 不傻 |
[07:12] | sometimes these legends are based in fact, | 有时这些传说是基于事实 |
[07:14] | and if this medallion is real, | 如果坠子是真的 |
[07:16] | I’ll help you find it. | 我会帮你找到它的 |
[07:18] | – You will? – Like Rose says, | -你会吗 -正如萝丝所说 |
[07:20] | “You jump, I jump.” | “你跳 我也跳” |
[07:25] | 大都会 五年前 | |
[07:27] | We just made fit contact with an alien race | 我们刚刚与外星种族取得初次接触 |
[07:30] | and even apart from the existential threat | 就算不考虑 |
[07:32] | that he poses to our entire species, | 他威胁到我们整个物种的存在 |
[07:35] | I mean, how can we measure up? | 我们要怎么去定夺呢 |
[07:40] | From now on, this… | 从现在起 这就是… |
[07:43] | is Luther Corp. | 卢瑟公司 |
[07:45] | This is insane, your obsession with killing Superman. | 简直是疯了 你着魔般地要杀死超人 |
[07:47] | We’re supposed to help people. | 我们应该帮人才对 |
[07:51] | I think Spheerical Industries is hiring. | 斯菲瑞科实业公司正在招人 |
[07:53] | If I don’t help you murder Superman, | 如果我不帮你杀死超人 |
[07:55] | you’re firing me? | 你要开除我 |
[08:00] | I am not gonna let you kill him. | 我不会让你杀了他 |
[08:05] | Papa, you almost ready? | 爸爸 你准备好了吗 |
[08:07] | The car’s waiting. | 车子在等了 |
[08:08] | The new T-Pixel 8 will excite… | 新型T像素8将会引起 |
[08:10] | Papa, you have to get dressed, | 爸爸 你快穿衣服 |
[08:12] | we have Obsidian Worldwide’s new phone launch in an hour. | 一小时后就要去黑曜石的新手机发布会了 |
[08:15] | – The press is waiting. – No, they’re not. | -媒体在等 -并没有 |
[08:19] | Lord Industry just announced a new T-Pixel 8. | 罗德工业刚发布了新型T像素8 |
[08:24] | The chip is four times faster than ours. | 芯片比我们快四倍 |
[08:28] | Four times? That’s impossible. | 四倍 不可能 |
[08:30] | We are going to lose billions. | 我们要亏几十亿 |
[08:35] | We have to let go of 70% of the company | 必须在圣诞前卖出公司的 |
[08:41] | by Christmas. | 七成股份 |
[08:42] | If my company is worthless, | 我的公司要是废了 |
[08:46] | my life is worthless. | 我就废了 |
[08:51] | Why is your life insurance policy out? | 你的人寿保险单过期了吗 |
[08:54] | You promised you wouldn’t do this again, Papa. | 你说好不再这样的 爸爸 |
[09:00] | You are the best thing in my life. | 你是我人生里最美好的一部分 |
[09:03] | I refuse to ruin you. | 我不会毁了你 |
[09:05] | Go and do something better, mi cielito. | 走吧 去做更光彩的事 我的宝贝 |
[09:15] | Consider yourself fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[09:26] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[09:28] | You’re just the voice I needed to hear right now. | 我现在真的很需要你的意见 |
[09:31] | We won’t know how bad things really are for us | 我们不知道情况会有多糟糕 |
[09:33] | until next week when the board decides | 要等到下周董事会决定 |
[09:35] | to either push the launch of the phone or kill it completely. | 是提前发布手机还是直接放弃 |
[09:39] | Papa’s locked himself away in his lab till then. | 在那之前 爸爸一直待在实验室 |
[09:43] | I’ve seen him bad before but never like this. | 我以前也见他这样 但从没这么严重 |
[09:45] | The way he looked yesterday, | 他昨天的样子 |
[09:47] | it scared me. | 吓到我了 |
[09:50] | Oh, how about you? How are things going in Luther Corp? | 你呢 卢瑟公司那边怎么样 |
[09:57] | You’re not the only one with family business problems. | 遇到家族生意危机的不止你一个人 |
[10:02] | Lex is completely unhinged. | 莱克斯彻底疯了 |
[10:05] | His obsession with Superman is out of control. | 他对超人的执念已经失控了 |
[10:09] | He’ll stop at nothing to kill him | 他不惜一切要杀了超人 |
[10:10] | and I am very afraid that | 我非常担心 |
[10:12] | a lot of people are going to get hurt… | 很多人会因此受伤 |
[10:15] | or killed in the process. | 甚至牺牲 |
[10:16] | – Can’t you stop him? – He pushed me out. | -你能阻止他吗 -他把我开了 |
[10:18] | I mean, Lex’s latest plan | 莱克斯的最新计划 |
[10:19] | is to seed the atmosphere with Kryptonite. | 就是把氪石散布到大气中 |
[10:22] | What is Kryptonite? | 氪石是什么 |
[10:23] | According to Lex, it’s Superman’s greatest weakness. | 据莱克斯说 那是超人最大的弱点 |
[10:25] | – Can he do it? – No, not yet. | -他能做到吗 -还不能 |
[10:27] | First, he has to figure out how to sublimate it into vapor, | 首先 他要想办法让氪石升华成气体 |
[10:29] | but he has this mad theory that this ancient alien element | 他相信一个荒谬理论 某种古老的外星元素 |
[10:34] | is going to help him do that. | 可以帮到他 |
[10:35] | I mean, this element crash-landed on Earth millions of years ago. | 这种元素在几百万年前砸到地球上 |
[10:38] | All I need to do to… | 要从莱克斯手底下 |
[10:39] | save humanity from Lex’s madness is… | 拯救全人类 我只需要 |
[10:45] | find the element first. | 在他之前找到这种元素 |
[10:47] | You already found it, didn’t you? | 你已经找到了 对吧 |
[10:49] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[10:50] | Okay, so do you remember your anthropology dissertation | 你还记得你那篇人类学的论文吗 |
[10:53] | about the Aztec village that lived in the shadow of the volcano | 讲的是在火山阴影下的阿兹特克村庄 |
[10:56] | but never got covered in lava | 虽然经历过多次火山爆发 |
[10:57] | no matter how much the volcano erupted? | 却从未被岩浆覆盖 |
[10:59] | And you think that’s where the alien element is? | 你觉得外星元素就在那里吗 |
[11:00] | I did an intensive satellite scan of the area | 我对那片地区做了深度卫星扫描 |
[11:03] | and I found… | 然后发现了 |
[11:06] | this. | 这个 |
[11:10] | It’s that symbol you used to draw. | 是你以前画的符号 |
[11:13] | The medallion of Acrata. | 阿珂拉塔的坠子 |
[11:14] | What are the odds that my mother’s story | 我母亲的故事把我引向 |
[11:15] | would lead me to the one thing | 能够阻止我哥的东西 |
[11:16] | that has the properties I need to stop my brother? | 这种可能性有多大 |
[11:18] | – It’s crazy. – It’s fate. | -简直是奇迹 -是命运 |
[11:20] | All right, so that’s where the signature is strongest, | 好吧 这里的信号最强烈 |
[11:22] | so we need to get to it. | 我们要去这里 |
[11:23] | We? | 我们 |
[11:24] | No, no, no, I can’t leave right now, my father needs me. | 不不不 我现在不能走 我父亲需要我 |
[11:27] | I know, but it’s three days, tops, | 我知道 但最多只要三天 |
[11:29] | I promise, and you yourself said that the board | 我保证 而且你自己也说 |
[11:31] | wasn’t going to be making a decision for another week. | 董事会得下周才能做决定 |
[11:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:35] | My brother is in a downward spiral | 我哥哥在邪恶的道路上越走越远 |
[11:37] | and I am the only one who can save him from himself. | 只有我能救他了 |
[11:40] | But I can’t do it alone. | 但我一个人做不到 |
[11:42] | All right? You studied this culture, | 好吗 你学过这种文化 |
[11:43] | you know the area and the language. | 你熟悉这片地区和语言 |
[11:45] | Besides, isn’t it what you always wanted? | 而且这不是你一直想要的吗 |
[11:48] | To go out there and grab life? | 实地探索 感受自然 |
[11:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:53] | What would Rose Dawson do? | 萝丝·道森会怎么做 |
[11:56] | “You jump, I jump, right?” | “你跳我就跳 对吧” |
[12:09] | Maybe there’s a way around it or through it. | 或许可以绕过去或穿过去 |
[12:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:18] | “And when the world around her turned to stone,” | “她周围的一切变成岩石” |
[12:20] | “impenetrable by hope, the girl looked down to the core” | “在这无望的时刻 女孩低头看向地核” |
[12:26] | “and was shown the winding way.” | “发现了蜿蜒的路” |
[12:29] | The snake, it’s an arrow, | 蛇 代表箭 |
[12:32] | we go this way. | 我们往这边走 |
[12:34] | That’s impressive. | 厉害 |
[12:38] | The proverbial “X” Must be around here someplace. | 传说中的X肯定就在这附近 |
[12:42] | Look. | 看 |
[12:43] | Aztec serpent-headed flowers. | 阿兹特克的蛇头花 |
[12:45] | Didn’t the girl from the book fight the head of a snake? | 书里的女孩跟蛇头打斗过吗 |
[12:51] | No! | 不 |
[12:53] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[12:54] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[12:56] | Yeah, still in one piece. | 还活着 |
[12:59] | – I think. – We’ll make a rope ladder and get you out. | -应该 -我们做个绳梯给你爬 |
[13:01] | Stay right there. | 你待着别动 |
[13:25] | Lena, wait. | 莉娜 等等 |
[13:34] | Andrea Rojas. | 安德里亚·罗哈斯 |
[13:41] | – Who are you? – I am a messenger. | -你是谁 -我是信使 |
[13:44] | Nothing more, nothing less. | 就这么简单 |
[13:46] | Serpent-headed flowers, they have psychedelic properties | 蛇头花会引起幻觉 |
[13:50] | and I’m hallucinating, that’s what this is. | 我眼前的是幻觉 一定是 |
[13:52] | Oh, this is very real, I assure you. | 这是真实的 我可以向你保证 |
[13:56] | As they are who sent me, | 送我来的人 也是真实的 |
[13:58] | Leviathan. | 利维坦 |
[14:00] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[14:01] | Your father, Bernardo Rojas, | 你父亲 贝尔纳多·罗哈斯 |
[14:05] | he’s not well, is he? | 状况不好 对吧 |
[14:07] | How do you… | 你怎么 |
[14:09] | He’s a brilliant man. | 他是个好人 |
[14:12] | Things will turn around for him. | 他会好起来的 |
[14:13] | He’s not as strong as you believe him to be, | 他没有你想的那么坚强了 |
[14:16] | mi cielito. | 我的宝贝 |
[14:18] | He’s on the brink of ending everything, | 他很快就要失去一切了 |
[14:21] | that is why you devote yourself to him. | 所以你才对他那么上心 |
[14:23] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[14:25] | Your happiness and your service, one for the other. | 你的幸福和臣服 一物换一物 |
[14:29] | – What does that mean? – What matters now | -什么意思 -你只需要知道 |
[14:31] | is if you agree, your father will live and live well. | 如果你同意 你父亲就能活得好好的 |
[14:35] | All you have to do is take this. | 你只要拿上这个 |
[14:39] | No. | 不 |
[14:40] | No, no, no, I can’t. | 不 不 不行 |
[14:42] | My friend Lena, she needs this. | 我朋友莉娜需要这个 |
[14:45] | This is all she’s ever wanted. | 这是她最想要的 |
[14:46] | You want to save your father or not? | 你还想救你爸爸吗 |
[14:48] | Take the medallion. | 拿上坠子 |
[14:50] | Accept your fate. | 接受你的命运 |
[15:04] | Keep it on you always. | 要一直戴在身上 |
[15:07] | Never speak of it or all that you love will be lost. | 不要提起 否则你会失去一切所爱 |
[15:12] | And remember, there will come a day | 记住 有一天 |
[15:15] | when we will call upon you. | 我们会召唤你 |
[15:17] | Be prepared. | 做好准备 |
[15:21] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[15:21] | Andrea, I’ll be right there. | 安德里亚 我这就下来 |
[15:29] | Are you okay? I was so worried. | 你没事吧 我很担心 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I just wanna get out of here. | 没事 我只是想赶紧离开 |
[15:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:42] | This is it, Andrea, we found it. | 就是这个 安德里亚 我们找到了 |
[15:44] | It’s the medallion. | 这就是那个坠子 |
[15:45] | These etchings, they match the description in the story. | 雕刻图案也符合故事里的描述 |
[15:48] | My calculations were right. | 我的计算没错 |
[15:52] | My mother was right. | 我妈妈的话没错 |
[15:55] | But where is it? It looks like it should be here. | 但它在哪里 应该在这里 |
[15:59] | Maybe someone got to it first. | 可能被别人抢先了 |
[16:00] | No, it has to be here, it’s supposed to be here, | 不可能 就在这里 肯定在这里 |
[16:03] | there should be some kind of trace, the satellites– | 肯定有痕迹的 卫星 |
[16:05] | Are fallible. | 可能出错 |
[16:07] | You could have been picking up anything. | 你检测到的可能是别的东西 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | Okay, we’ll keep looking, | 好吧 我们继续找 |
[16:13] | we’ll figure out who was here and when– | 查出是谁 什么时候来过这里 |
[16:15] | Lena, look, finding this place was hard enough. | 莉娜 听着 找到这里已经很不容易了 |
[16:18] | Seeing who came before or after, | 想看到来过这里或者会来这里的人 |
[16:21] | it’s impossible. | 简直不可能 |
[16:25] | I was so close. | 就差一点 |
[16:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:41] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[16:43] | No, no, I haven’t. | 还没有 |
[16:47] | Lord Industries is blowing up the market literally. | 洛德工业是真打算把市场”炸”了 |
[16:50] | Their latest smartphone contains a faulty chip | 他们最新的智能手机芯片有问题 |
[16:52] | causing devices to explode. | 会导致设备爆炸 |
[16:54] | But their loss is Obsidian Worldwide’s gain. | 但他们的失误对黑曜石全球是好事 |
[16:57] | Their stock hit an all-time high today. | 他们的股票今天飙到了历史新高 |
[16:59] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[17:01] | That’s incredible. | 很了不起 |
[17:03] | – Now back to you, Rick. – Thank you for that… | -镜头交给你 瑞克 -谢谢 |
[17:06] | I think things are only going to get better for us. | 这下我们的形势只会越来越好 |
[17:15] | Ms. Luthor. | 卢瑟女士 |
[17:17] | Why did your brother turn the sun red? | 你哥哥为什么把太阳变红 |
[17:19] | Superman. | 超人 |
[17:20] | Ms. Luthor won’t be answering any questions | 卢瑟女士不会在律师不在场的情况下 |
[17:22] | without a lawyer present. | 回答任何问题 |
[17:23] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[17:24] | I was such an idiot. | 我真是太傻了 |
[17:27] | I thought I could save him with what? | 我还以为自己能拯救他 怎么救 |
[17:28] | – Magical thinking? – You believed in the good in him. | -靠一厢情愿吗 -你是相信了他内心的善良 |
[17:32] | That means something. | 这很有意义 |
[17:34] | – Does it? – Let’s get out of here, | -有吗 -我们走吧 |
[17:35] | out of town for a while. | 先离开这里 |
[17:37] | I have that conference in London, come with me. | 我在伦敦有个会 你跟我一起去吧 |
[17:49] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[17:51] | I needed this. | 我需要这样 |
[17:52] | It’s nice to see you smiling again. | 再次看到你的笑容真好 |
[17:54] | – Go be charming. I’ll get drinks. – Right. Okay. | -你去展现魅力吧 我去拿酒 -好 |
[18:04] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[18:06] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[18:08] | I had no idea you’d be here, | 我没想到你会来 |
[18:09] | I didn’t know that you were in London. | 我不知道你来了伦敦 |
[18:12] | Wait, what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[18:18] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:20] | The medallion was there, and you’re the one that took it | 坠子明明在 是你拿走的 |
[18:22] | even though you knew how much it meant to me. | 你明知道它对我有多重要 |
[18:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:26] | Look, there are things I couldn’t… | 听我说 有些事情 |
[18:28] | That I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[18:30] | You looked me in the eye and you lied to me. | 你看着我的眼睛 却骗了我 |
[18:33] | I trusted you more than anyone in the world | 你是我在这世上最信任的人 |
[18:35] | and you made a fool out of me. | 可你却让我像个傻子 |
[18:37] | You know, I expect this kind of betrayal | 我以为卢瑟家的人可能会这样背叛我 |
[18:39] | from the Luthors, but not you. | 真没想到会是你 |
[18:40] | – Lena, please. – There’s nothing you can say. | -莉娜 别这样 -你说什么都没用 |
[18:45] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[18:57] | Ever since London, you’ve been a completely different person, | 伦敦回来之后 你就变了个人 |
[18:59] | you’ve barely talked to me | 很少跟我说话 |
[19:00] | and now you’re leaving Metropolis? | 现在居然要离开大都会 |
[19:01] | It’s my responsibility to make up for the stain | 我有责任为我哥哥 |
[19:03] | my brother left on the world. | 在这世上造的孽做些补偿 |
[19:04] | To do something good. | 做点好事 |
[19:06] | We were going to do something good. | 我们本来就计划做好事啊 |
[19:08] | Together. What about our company? | 一起做 那我们的公司怎么办 |
[19:10] | You see this? This is why I need to be in National City. | 你看到了吗 所以我才需要待在纳欣诺市 |
[19:13] | There are people doing good there, who are trying to help. | 那里有人做好事 在帮助别人 |
[19:16] | If I stay in Metropolis, I will always be the sister | 如果我留在大都会 我将永远是 |
[19:18] | of the egomaniacal lunatic, | 一个自私自利的疯子的妹妹 |
[19:19] | but I go to National City, | 可如果我去纳欣诺市 |
[19:21] | I can be the Luthor that shares her home with a Kryptonian. | 我就可以成为与氪星人共享家园的卢瑟家人 |
[19:24] | That helps her put the world back together | 成为帮助她维护世界稳定 |
[19:26] | instead of tearing it apart. | 而不是破坏世界和平的人 |
[19:27] | You know I can’t leave, Lena. | 你知道我不能离开 莉娜 |
[19:33] | I’m not asking you to. | 我不是让你离开 |
[19:35] | So… | 所以 |
[19:38] | So you’re choosing to redeem the Luthor name? | 你要选择去挽回卢瑟家族的名声 |
[19:42] | Over me. | 放弃我 |
[19:43] | Over us. | 放弃我们 |
[19:44] | Lena, please, look, talk to me. | 莉娜 别这样 跟我聊聊 |
[19:46] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[19:48] | I can’t trust anyone anymore. | 我现在谁都不能信任了 |
[19:49] | Going back to the studio. | 我回工作室了 |
[19:51] | And the trial of Lex Luthor continues to shock the nation, | 莱克斯·卢瑟的审讯不断震惊全国人民 |
[19:55] | painting a vivid picture of just how far | 让所有人都无比清晰地看到 |
[19:58] | the once great name of Luthor has fallen. | 曾经伟大的卢瑟家族如何声名扫地 |
[20:07] | I might be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure they call that a drink | 也许是我错了 但大家称之为”喝的” |
[20:10] | ’cause that’s what you’re supposed to do with it. | 应该就是说它是用来喝的吧 |
[20:15] | I guess I’m not in the mood. | 可能我没那个心情 |
[20:18] | I usually do all my drinking when I feel the way you look. | 恰恰相反 我买醉的时候就是你这个表情 |
[20:23] | Like you’ve just lost your last friend in the world. | 就像你刚失去了世上最后一个朋友 |
[20:27] | Well, I’m sure you’re very busy, enjoy your drink. | 你一定很忙 祝你喝得愉快 |
[20:31] | Actually… | 其实 |
[20:32] | I’ve got nothing but free time right now. | 我现在一点都不忙 |
[20:36] | I’ve been stood up. | 别人放我鸽子了 |
[20:37] | – Ouch. – That’s all right. | -这么惨 -没事 |
[20:39] | I was going to reject them anyway. | 我本来也打算拒绝对方 |
[20:42] | Then it all worked out. | 那不是挺好的 |
[20:44] | I guess it did. | 也许吧 |
[20:47] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[20:49] | What drove you to a day of heavy non-drinking? | 是什么让你坐在这里不喝酒 |
[20:53] | I had a big meeting and I completely forgot about it. | 我本来有一场重要会议 结果完全忘了 |
[20:58] | It’s so unlike me, | 这很不像我 |
[20:59] | I’m usually type A, but… | 我一般都很追求完美 不过 |
[21:01] | But the friend thing got in the way. | 被朋友的事干扰了 |
[21:04] | Okay, how do you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[21:06] | I didn’t, I just have a best friend too, that’s all. | 我不知道 我只是也有个好朋友而已 |
[21:09] | I’m Andrea, by the way. | 对了 我叫安德里亚 |
[21:12] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:13] | I’m Russell Rogers. | 我是罗素·罗杰斯 |
[21:15] | You’re the meeting I blew off? | 我把你的会议给吹了 |
[21:18] | How long did you know? | 你从什么时候发现的 |
[21:19] | Only since you mentioned a business meeting. | 你提到有重要会议之后 |
[21:21] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[21:23] | Wait, you said that you were gonna turn down Obsidian’s offer? | 等等 你是打算拒绝黑曜石的邀请吗 |
[21:26] | Well, now, this is awkward. | 这下尴尬了 |
[21:29] | I’m afraid I can’t accept the position. | 抱歉我不能接受那个职位 |
[21:31] | I’m starting my own company | 我要创建自己的公司 |
[21:33] | focusing solely on cyber-bionics. | 专注做电子仿生学 |
[21:36] | Which is fortuitous on many levels. | 当然这纯属临时起意 |
[21:39] | But mostly because I’d like to ask you to dinner. | 但主要是我想请你吃晚餐 |
[21:42] | Which could’ve gotten very dicey | 而如果你是我老板的话 |
[21:44] | if you were my employer. | 情况就会有点棘手 |
[21:46] | So what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[21:50] | Breaking news from National City. | 纳欣诺市爆炸新闻 |
[21:52] | Lena Luthor, National City’s newest predominant resident, | 莉娜·卢瑟 纳欣诺市的新兴知名人士 |
[21:55] | was rescued from an assassination attempt today | 今天遭到歹徒暗杀 |
[21:57] | by the Kryptonian duo of Superman and Supergirl. | 被氪星超人和超女救下 |
[22:03] | Well, if it isn’t National City’s newest hotshot reporter. | 这不是纳欣诺市的新兴记者吗 |
[22:06] | – I was just reading your article. – That’s actually why I’m here, | -我正在看你的文章 -我就是来说这个的 |
[22:08] | I have to say thank you for helping me find that fight club. | 我想谢谢你帮我找到那家搏击俱乐部 |
[22:12] | You’ve been in the city a month and you’ve already saved my job | 你刚来这里一个月 就已经多次 |
[22:15] | an embarrassing amount of times. | 拯救了我的工作 |
[22:16] | Well, I am sure you will return the favor when the time comes. | 我相信等时机来临 你会报答我的 |
[22:19] | On that note, | 说到这个 |
[22:21] | I also wanted to give you this. | 我还想把这个给你 |
[22:24] | Someone hacked into the emails at L-Corp | 有人窃取了L公司的邮件记录 |
[22:26] | and sent them to CatCo anonymously. | 匿名发给了凯特科 |
[22:29] | I was able to snag the data | 我拦截了这段记录 |
[22:31] | and there are some potentially embarrassing things in there, | 里面包含一些有些尴尬的内容 |
[22:33] | but for the most part, it’s not newsworthy. | 但是大部分内容 不值得报道 |
[22:35] | I just remember you saying | 我只是记得你说过 |
[22:36] | you want to make a name for yourself outside of your family | 你想在家族之外 为自己立名 |
[22:38] | and I would hate for some jerk to ruin that. | 我不希望哪个混蛋毁了你的梦想 |
[22:42] | I knew there’d been a breach but I thought we caught everything. | 我知道出现了漏洞 但我以为解决了 |
[22:45] | Thank you, Kara. | 谢谢你 卡拉 |
[22:47] | You know how you could thank me? | 你知道你可以怎么谢我吗 |
[22:49] | We have this game night thing and my sister and I dominate | 我和我姐姐会举办游戏之夜 每次都赢 |
[22:52] | and we are in desperate need of a worthy adversary. | 我们很想找一个足以匹敌的对手 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry, Kara, when I said I wanted us | 抱歉 卡拉 我之前说 |
[22:58] | to have a positive relationship, | 希望我们有一段积极的关系 |
[22:59] | it was because I thought we could help each other. | 是因为我觉得我们可以互相帮助 |
[23:02] | But let me be clear, I meant a business relationship. | 但我要说清楚 我是指商务合作 |
[23:08] | I would hate for you to give me these emails | 我希望你把这些邮件给我 |
[23:10] | out of some misplaced sense of friendship. | 不是因为你错觉我们可以当朋友 |
[23:13] | I didn’t come here to make friends, | 我不是来这里交朋友的 |
[23:14] | so by all means, | 所以你请便 |
[23:16] | publish the emails. | 把邮件公开吧 |
[23:17] | I would never do that, Lena. | 我不会那样做的 莉娜 |
[23:19] | But if you change your mind, the invite always stands. | 但如果你改变主意 欢迎你来 |
[23:22] | Every Friday night. | 每周五晚 |
[23:27] | How can a vegan restaurant not identify itself? | 一家素食餐厅怎么能不注明呢 |
[23:31] | – It’s cruel. – I know. | -太残忍了 -我知道 |
[23:33] | Our six-month anniversary ruined. | 我们恋爱六个月纪念日就这么毁了 |
[23:35] | You know, I vote for a do-over. | 我提议重新庆祝一次 |
[23:38] | Barbecue? | 烧烤怎么样 |
[23:40] | Stop talking so sexy. | 别说得这么性感 |
[23:47] | – See you tonight? – Yes. | -今晚见 -好的 |
[23:58] | He’s very handsome. | 他很帅气 |
[24:00] | Sorry, I don’t have any cash on me. | 对不起我身上没有现金 |
[24:02] | I don’t need your money, just what you promised. | 我不要你的钱 我要你兑现承诺 |
[24:05] | Your service. | 你帮我干活 |
[24:08] | You knew there would be a time when Leviathan would call on you. | 你知道利维坦总有一天会来找你的 |
[24:15] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[24:17] | Go to this location, | 去这个地址 |
[24:19] | find the man on this card | 找到这张卡上的男人 |
[24:21] | and kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[24:25] | – I’m not a killer. – You are what we say you are. | -我不是杀手 -你是不是 我说了算 |
[24:29] | You weren’t successful and then we said you were. | 你以前虽然不成功 但我们却助你登天 |
[24:32] | Your father was suicidal and now he’s not. | 你父亲曾有自杀倾向 但现在却没有了 |
[24:35] | Did you really think all of this didn’t come with a price? | 你真的觉得这一切都没有代价吗 |
[24:40] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[24:41] | You refuse us, but… | 你拒绝我们 但是 |
[24:43] | a day from now your father will be accused of insider trading, | 明天你父亲就会被控内幕交易 |
[24:46] | stocks will tumble, the company will be decimated. | 股票将会暴跌 公司将遭受重创 |
[24:50] | One night, while awaiting trial, | 一天晚上 在等待审判时 |
[24:51] | your father will put on his striped pajamas, | 你父亲将会穿上条纹睡衣 |
[24:54] | he will take the elevator to the roof | 搭乘电梯到达屋顶 |
[24:56] | and when he steps up on the ledge, | 当他踏上窗台时 |
[24:57] | his last words will be, | 他的遗言将会是 |
[25:00] | “I failed you, mi cielito.” | “我辜负了你们 我的市民” |
[25:10] | Listen to me very carefully. | 认真听我说 |
[25:12] | Take the medallion, tap it three times, | 拿好坠子 摁三次 |
[25:16] | you’ll know what to do. | 接下来你会知道怎么做的 |
[25:46] | Governor Harper? | 哈珀州长 |
[25:48] | Governor Harper! | 哈珀州长 |
[25:55] | Last month, Cat Grant joined the Merstan Administration, | 上个月 凯特·格兰特加入了默斯坦行政部门 |
[25:58] | and since her appointment she’s made a great impact. | 自从上任 她就影响了很多人 |
[26:01] | Today and Technology is… | 今日科技 |
[26:03] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[26:04] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[26:06] | Hi, it’s really good to see you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[26:08] | Are you waiting for someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[26:09] | Not today, I have a hot date with some spreadsheets. | 今天没有 我要和电子表格亲密约会 |
[26:13] | I’m actually meeting my sister here, she loves it. | 我要在这里和我姐姐见面 她很爱这里 |
[26:16] | She makes us order every appetizer on the menu. | 她常点菜单上的每一份开胃菜 |
[26:20] | Actually, I’m lying, I’m the one that orders all the appetizers. | 其实 是我常点所有开胃菜 |
[26:24] | – That sounds like fun. – Yeah. | -听上去很好玩 -是的 |
[26:26] | Look, I heard you when you said | 我知道你说 |
[26:28] | you didn’t wanna connect with anyone | 你不想和任何人有关联 |
[26:30] | but I’ve been the new girl in town | 但是我曾经也是初来乍到 |
[26:32] | and I put my guards up too. | 所以我也提高自己的警惕 |
[26:35] | But I was miserable. | 但是我生活得很惨 |
[26:37] | And if I hadn’t let someone in, my sister, | 如果我没有对别人打开心扉 对我的姐姐 |
[26:40] | actually… | 说真的 |
[26:42] | I think I would’ve drowned in it. | 我觉得我可能会喘不过气 |
[26:49] | And… | 那么 |
[26:50] | I guess my sister has to work. | 我姐姐似乎要去工作 |
[26:54] | I… You do, too, | 我 你也要工作 |
[26:55] | I’m sorry, I’ll leave you alone. | 对不起 我先走了 |
[26:59] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[27:03] | Don’t be ridiculous, you can’t eat all those apps on your own. | 别开玩笑了 你一个人吃不了所有开胃菜 |
[27:07] | Why don’t you join me. | 不如和我一起吃 |
[27:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:11] | Okay, but I’m warning you, | 好的 但是我提醒你 |
[27:13] | people have been underestimating | 人们几年来一直低估了 |
[27:14] | how much I can eat for years. | 我有多少能吃 |
[27:16] | Oh, game on. | 尽管来吧 |
[27:20] | – You all right? – Russ. | -你没事吧 -罗素 |
[27:23] | Hey, you’re home early. | 你回来得真早 |
[27:30] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[27:31] | Something’s been off with you for weeks. | 你这几周一直心事重重的 |
[27:35] | I’m worried you’re into something bad. | 我担心你被卷进了什么坏事 |
[27:37] | Something dangerous. | 危险的事 |
[27:40] | It’s just, um… | 那只是 |
[27:43] | A private family thing. | 一件家庭私事 |
[27:46] | Look, I’m exhausted, | 我很累了 |
[27:48] | I’m gonna go take a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[28:14] | What are you doing? No, stop! | 你们在干什么 不 停下 |
[28:16] | You know Leviathan required complete discretion. | 你知道利维坦要求绝对的谨慎 |
[28:19] | You were careless, he got too close. | 你粗心大意 让他过于接近真相 |
[28:21] | Our secrets are more important than any life. | 我们的秘密比任何生命都重要 |
[28:23] | No, no, no, he’s a good person. | 不不不 他是个好人 |
[28:26] | This isn’t his fault, please. | 这不是他的错 拜托 |
[28:28] | Finish it, make it look like a home invasion. | 杀了他 布置成入室抢劫 |
[28:30] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[28:33] | He can help you. | 他可以帮你们 |
[28:34] | This is Russell Rogers, | 他是罗素·罗杰斯 |
[28:36] | he’s working on medical advancements. | 他研究医学前沿科技 |
[28:38] | He has a prototype that can bring soldiers back | 他研发出的原型可以 |
[28:41] | from the brink of death and then some. | 挽救濒死士兵等等 |
[28:43] | He can be very useful to you. | 他对你们来说会很有用 |
[29:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:27] | Your friends… | 你的朋友们 |
[29:29] | have been lying to you from the start. | 从一开始就一直在对你撒谎 |
[29:34] | Every last one. | 所有人 |
[29:39] | …the last five years. | 过去五年 |
[29:40] | And we have an update on the Lex Luthor story. | 我们有莱克斯·卢瑟的最新消息 |
[29:43] | Lex Luthor and his master plan to manipulate the Kaznians. | 莱克斯·卢瑟和他操纵卡兹尼亚人的计划 |
[29:47] | The Girl of Steel saves the day again. | 钢铁女侠再一次拯救了世界 |
[29:49] | – Supergirl saved– – Obsidian Worldwide announced | -超女拯救了 -黑曜石全球这周宣布 |
[29:52] | this week that they will be opening a new branch to be spearheaded | 他们将会设立由贝尔纳多·罗哈斯总裁的女儿 |
[29:55] | by CEO Bernardo Rojas’ daughter Andrea Rojas. | 安德里亚管理的新分部 |
[29:58] | Obsidian’s entrance into the North American market | 黑曜石公司进入北美市场 |
[30:01] | marks a turning point for the company | 标志着公司的一个转折点 |
[30:03] | which has thus far avoided the American market. | 此公司之前从未涉足美国市场 |
[30:06] | CEO Bernando Rojas, once a gallant trailblazer… | 贝尔纳多·罗哈斯总裁曾是一位英勇的开拓者 |
[30:26] | I never needed them. | 我从未需要过它们 |
[30:31] | Any of them. | 任何东西 |
[30:36] | But that doesn’t mean they can’t be useful. | 但这不意味着它们就毫无用处 |
[30:39] | I was glad to get a call from you, Lena. | 我很高兴你打电话给我 莉娜 |
[30:42] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[30:44] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[30:47] | I thought I’d never hear from you again. | 我以为再也听不到你的消息了 |
[30:50] | Well, I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[30:53] | that you and I have too much to offer each other | 你和我有太多地方可以互相帮助 |
[30:54] | to let ancient history get in the way of a potential partnership. | 不能让过去影响我们现在的合作关系 |
[30:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:59] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[31:00] | Well, I’m sure you’ve heard of Lex’s latest misdeeds. | 你肯定听说了莱克斯最近的恶行 |
[31:04] | He’s left me with quite a mess to clean up. | 他留给我一大堆烂摊子要收拾 |
[31:06] | Financially. | 财政上而言 |
[31:10] | So I’m selling CatCo. | 所以我要出售凯特科 |
[31:13] | – That’s a shame. – I’m glad you think so. | -真遗憾 -我很高兴你这么想 |
[31:15] | Because I believe I’ve found the perfect person to take it over. | 因为我觉得我找到了最合适的人来接手 |
[31:19] | You. | 你 |
[31:21] | I already run a tech company. | 我已经在管理一家科技公司了 |
[31:23] | Tech gets you money, but media gets you control of the markets. | 科技能给你钱 但是媒体能给你市场控制权 |
[31:26] | And CatCo would be the perfect advertising platform | 凯特科会是黑曜石之北公司最好的 |
[31:29] | for Obsidian. | 宣传平台 |
[31:31] | That’s an interesting thought, | 这是个有趣的想法 |
[31:32] | I’ve honestly never considered it. | 说实话我从没这么考虑过 |
[31:34] | You should. | 你应该好好想想 |
[31:35] | And I know you’v been looking for a place | 我知道你一直在为 |
[31:36] | for Obsidian North’s new headquarters. | 黑曜石之北的新总部选址 |
[31:39] | I think National City could be a good fit. | 我觉得纳欣诺市是最合适的地方 |
[31:41] | It would be nice to be in the same city again. | 再回到同一个城市真的很好 |
[31:45] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[31:49] | Why don’t we discuss the details? | 我们何不谈谈交易细节 |
[31:58] | Every time I look at you, | 我每次看见你 |
[31:59] | I’m reminded of all the horrible things I’ve done. | 都想起自己做过的所有糟糕的事情 |
[32:01] | Honey, every time I look at you, | 亲爱的 我每次看见你 |
[32:03] | all I remember is pain. | 想起的都是疼痛 |
[32:05] | Lena, for so long I wanted to tell you the truth, but… | 莉娜 很久以来我一直想告诉你真相 但是 |
[32:09] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[32:10] | That medallion was the only thing | 那个坠子是唯一能够 |
[32:11] | that could’ve stopped my brother | 阻止我哥哥的东西 |
[32:12] | – and you knew that. – Everything I did, | -而且你是知道的 -我做的所有事 |
[32:15] | every decision was to save my father’s life. | 所有决定都是为了救我父亲的性命 |
[32:18] | My brother was a homicidal maniac. | 我哥哥是个杀人狂 |
[32:21] | A lot of innocent people are dead because of him, because of you. | 许多无辜的人都因为你和他而死了 |
[32:24] | I am well aware of how much blood there is on my hands. | 我很清楚我双手沾了多少鲜血 |
[32:29] | And I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[32:30] | Because you say you’re sorry, | 只是因为你说了对不起 |
[32:31] | it doesn’t make everything better. | 并不意味着一切都会好起来 |
[32:33] | Okay? How am I supposed to believe you now? | 我现在要怎么相信你 |
[32:35] | Because you were right all along. | 因为你一直都是对的 |
[32:43] | It was magical. | 它有魔力 |
[32:56] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[33:02] | “And she had the strength to bend shadow to her will.” | “她拥有操控影子的能力” |
[33:06] | It wasn’t a metaphor about overcoming darkness, it was literal. | 这不是比喻战胜黑暗 而是字面意思 |
[33:08] | It came with the ability to move through shadows. | 这还有穿过阴影的能力 |
[33:11] | And you’ve had this ability the whole time? | 你一直都有这个能力吗 |
[33:13] | It’s not a gift, it’s a curse. | 这不是个天赋 这是个诅咒 |
[33:16] | I never wanted to betray you. | 我从没想过背叛你 |
[33:17] | But my father, he was gonna die… | 但我的父亲 他要死了 |
[33:22] | so I did what I had to do. | 我别无选择 |
[33:25] | But it cost me the love of my life and my best friend. | 但这让我失去了挚爱之人和最好的朋友 |
[33:31] | Taking this from you was the biggest mistake of my life. | 拿走你的这个是我这辈子最大的错 |
[33:35] | I know I’ve done terrible things. | 我知道我做过很多可怕的事情 |
[33:37] | But this is my chance to do something good. | 但这是我做好事的机会 |
[33:42] | Please, you have to believe me. | 求你了 你必须要相信我 |
[33:51] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[33:53] | I’m tired of people hurting each other. | 我受够了人们的相互伤害 |
[33:56] | Doing harm. | 造成损伤 |
[33:59] | So you’ll help me? | 所以你会帮助我吗 |
[34:02] | “You jump, I jump, right?” | “你跳 我就跳 不是吗” |
[34:08] | – Did Brainy say anything? – Not yet. | -布莱尼有说什么吗 -还没有 |
[34:10] | But there is an old piece of Cadmus tech in the vaults | 但是保管库里有一个卡德摩斯的老技术 |
[34:13] | that could help us remove his biotech | 或许可以帮我们移除他的生物技术 |
[34:15] | and force answer out of him. | 逼他回答 |
[34:17] | So I’ll go get it. | 所以我现在去拿 |
[34:21] | William told me about you, | 威廉跟我说过你的事 |
[34:23] | well, he told me about Russell, how good a friend he was, | 他跟我说过罗素 说他是个多么优秀的朋友 |
[34:26] | how devastating it was to lose him. | 失去他是多么的痛心 |
[34:28] | You know, William sacrificed everything, | 威廉牺牲了一切 |
[34:31] | dedicated himself to finding out what happened to Russell. | 他一心想要知道罗素发生了什么事 |
[34:35] | So I guess you must’ve been pretty special. | 所以我猜你一定很特别 |
[34:37] | The person William knew is gone. | 威廉认识的那个人已经消失了 |
[34:38] | I don’t agree. | 我不这么认为 |
[34:39] | I think you’re working for someone | 我认为你在为别人干事 |
[34:41] | and they’re forcing you to do these things. | 他们强迫你做这些事情 |
[34:43] | I know you feel you’ve gone too far | 我知道你觉得自己已经走得太远 |
[34:45] | to ever be Russell again but you’re wrong. | 已经不能再当罗素了 但你错了 |
[34:47] | It is never too late to try to make things right. | 弥补过错永远不晚 |
[34:50] | Or at least better. | 或者至少让事态好转 |
[34:53] | Who did this to you? | 这是谁干的 |
[34:54] | I can keep you safe. | 我可以保护你 |
[34:58] | They’re called Leviathan. | 他们叫利维坦 |
[35:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:06] | Now here’s how this will go. | 接下来这样 |
[35:08] | I’ll handle Supergirl. | 我来控制超女 |
[35:12] | I have to go, um… | 我要走了 |
[35:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:18] | Lena. Lena? | 莉娜 莉娜 |
[35:20] | – Lena. Lena. – Kara. | -莉娜 莉娜 -卡拉 |
[35:23] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[35:24] | It was horrible, it was here one minute and gone the next, | 太可怕了 前一分钟还在 转眼就消失了 |
[35:27] | she’s like a shadow. | 她就像个影子 |
[35:28] | I’ll jam all incoming signals. | 我来干扰所有传入信号 |
[35:30] | I’ve recently developed a device that can incept a single thought | 我最近开发了一个可以往附近区域 |
[35:33] | into the surrounding area, “Do no harm.” | 植入一个想法的装置 “别造成伤害” |
[35:36] | Plant it at the DEO. | 把装置放在超查部 |
[35:38] | It will disable all agents that get in your way. | 它将使所有妨碍你的特工失去能力 |
[35:42] | I’ll control it from here | 我会在这里控制它 |
[35:44] | and then the DEO is yours. | 然后超查部就是你的了 |
[35:54] | J’onn, is everything okay? | 荣恩 有事吗 |
[35:55] | I felt a psychic attack at the DEO. | 我感觉到有人精神攻击了超查部 |
[35:58] | It felt like my brother. | 感觉像是我的哥哥 |
[35:59] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[36:01] | There must be something else. | 肯定是其他东西 |
[36:02] | I just have a bad feeling. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[36:04] | Well, we still have the psychic inhibitor buds. | 我们还有精神力抑制器耳塞 |
[36:06] | – I’ll be careful. – Okay, see you soon. | -我会小心的 -好的 一会儿见 |
[36:20] | Supergirl, I think we have a bit of a situation here. | 超女 我们这里出了点状况 |
[36:25] | Supergirl, do you copy? | 超女 收到了吗 |
[36:46] | Director Danvers. | 丹弗斯局长 |
[36:47] | Agent Dox, someone incepted the DEO, | 多克斯特工 有人植入了超查部 |
[36:50] | we’re the only two unaffected. | 只有我们两个没有受到影响 |
[36:51] | That is an erroneous assumption. | 这是一个错误的假设 |
[36:57] | We must do no harm. | 我们不能造成伤害 |
[37:08] | Sorry, Brainy. | 抱歉了 布莱尼 |
[37:17] | I knew I felt something. | 我就知道我感觉到了什么 |
[37:18] | Where is Supergirl? | 超女在哪里 |
[37:21] | Oh, hell no. | 该死的 |
[37:23] | – Make sure the shadow doesn’t get to Rip Roar. – Right. | -不要让影子靠近嘶吼 -好 |
[37:40] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[37:43] | Alex is in trouble, stay here. | 艾丽克斯有麻烦了 待在这里 |
[37:45] | No, no. | 别走 别走 |
[37:56] | If you think you can hurt my friends, | 如果你认为你能伤害我的朋友们 |
[37:57] | to get me out of the way, you got another thing coming. | 来赶我走 那你的麻烦就更大了 |
[38:04] | Please don’t fight. I want to help you. | 请不要战斗 我想帮助你 |
[38:16] | No! | 不 |
[38:23] | Lena, I honestly don’t know how I can ever repay you. | 莉娜 我真不知道该怎么报答你 |
[38:26] | You can start by giving me the medallion. | 你可以先把坠子还给我 |
[38:28] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[38:31] | You’d incept me to give you this. | 你要植入我 让我把坠子给你 |
[38:33] | Much worse. | 比这更糟糕 |
[38:36] | Russell, pick up the scalpel. | 罗素 拿起手术刀 |
[38:44] | Now hold it to your carotid artery. | 把它放在你的颈动脉 |
[38:47] | And press. Slowly. | 抵住 慢慢地 |
[38:50] | Please, Lena, don’t do this. | 求你了 莉娜 不要这样 |
[38:51] | Then give me the medallion. | 那把坠子给我 |
[38:54] | This is what you wanted this whole time. | 你由始至终都想要这个 |
[38:55] | I helped you save Russell, now I want what I deserve. | 我帮你救了罗素 这是我应得的 |
[38:58] | I was desperate, my father was weak, he was going to die. | 我走投无路了 我父亲很虚弱 要死了 |
[39:01] | Everything I did, I did for love. | 我做的所有事都是因为爱 |
[39:03] | That’s what hurt the most. | 那才是最伤人的地方 |
[39:05] | I cared about you more than anyone else in the world | 我比世界上任何人都更在乎你 |
[39:07] | and I never would’ve betrayed you. | 我永远不会背叛你 |
[39:15] | I told you this thing is a curse. | 我跟你说过这是个诅咒 |
[39:18] | Our friendship was the curse. | 我们的友谊就是诅咒 |
[39:21] | Russell, put the scalpel down. | 罗素 放下手术刀 |
[39:24] | Now go, both of you. | 走吧 你俩都走 |
[39:35] | Malefic must’ve been working with the assassin. | 马拉法克一定是和杀手合作了 |
[39:37] | How else could he have incepted everyone? | 不然他怎么能植入所有人 |
[39:39] | Believe me, I want to know who is responsible, | 相信我 我想知道这是谁干的 |
[39:41] | but Malefic did not do this. | 但不是马拉法克 |
[39:42] | So we’re back to square one. | 所以我们又回到了起点 |
[39:43] | We’re not, I got something from Rip Roar. | 不尽然 我从嘶吼那里得到了一些东西 |
[39:46] | A name. | 一个名字 |
[39:48] | Leviathan. | 利维坦 |
[39:49] | We’ll start gathering intel immediately. | 我们马上去收集信息 |
[39:51] | Okay, but I have to break some bad news first. | 好的 但我要先去说些坏消息 |
[39:55] | Russell got away. | 罗素逃了 |
[39:57] | The same operative that attacked yesterday came again, | 昨天袭击的那个人又来了 |
[39:59] | they worked as a team and now he’s gone. | 他们同流合污 现在他消失了 |
[40:02] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:04] | I was wrong about him all along. | 我一直都看错他了 |
[40:06] | No, I don’t think you were. | 不 我不那么认为 |
[40:09] | Supergirl told us he’s been working against his will. | 超女告诉我们他一直是被迫行事 |
[40:12] | I don’t think he ever meant to betray you. | 我觉得他不是故意背叛你 |
[40:17] | I’m sorry, if it weren’t for me, | 对不起 如果不是因为我 |
[40:19] | they never would’ve come for you. | 他们那不会找上你 |
[40:23] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[40:26] | Even before that, you made it worth living. | 即使没有这件事 你也让生活变得有价值 |
[40:32] | No. Russ, no, no, Russ. | 不 罗素 不不 罗素 |
[40:34] | No, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[40:37] | Somebody help, please. | 救命啊 |
[40:38] | Russ! Please, somebody help! | 罗素 救命啊 |
[40:42] | You can’t escape us, | 你逃不出我们的手掌心 |
[40:43] | nor the powers we bestowed upon you. | 也逃不出我们赋予你的力量 |
[40:47] | I don’t even have the medallion anymore. | 我都没有坠子了 |
[40:49] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[40:50] | The powers never came from the medallion. | 能力并非来自坠子 |
[40:53] | It activated them. | 是坠子激活了能力 |
[40:55] | But they came from the darkness within you. | 但能力是来自你内心的黑暗 |
[40:59] | And that is something you can never escape. | 这是你永远无法逃避的 |
[41:01] | No… | 不 |
[41:04] | No. | 不要啊 |
[41:08] | Not so fast, Lena, I’m gonna get you. | 被跑那么快 莉娜 我要抓到你了 |
[41:11] | I got you. | 我抓到你了 |
[41:19] | Oh, no, no. | 不要呀 不要呀 |
[41:23] | I found it, Mother. | 我找到了 母亲 |
[41:30] | End simulation. | 结束模拟 |
[41:34] | Ms. Luthor, preliminary tests confirm any properties | 卢瑟女士 初步测试证实这个坠子的特性 |
[41:37] | the medallion may have had are gone. | 都已经消失了 |
[41:40] | Doesn’t matter, can you translate these markings? | 没关系 你能翻译这些标记吗 |
[41:52] | Now access the memories of Eve Tessmacher | 现在读取伊芙·泰斯马克的记忆 |
[41:54] | and tell me everything she knows about Leviathan. | 告诉我她知道关于利维坦的一切 |