时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This Earth-Bender has been spotted | 这个御土师 |
[00:04] | at the scene of the crime throughout history. | 出现在历史上多个犯罪现场 |
[00:06] | Pompeii, even as far back as Noah’s flood. | 庞贝末日 甚至还有诺亚时期的洪水 |
[00:08] | He literally manipulates the Earth. | 他就是能控制土地 |
[00:11] | You won’t survive me again, Kryptonian. | 你下次不会再逃出我的掌心了 氪星人 |
[00:16] | No! No, Russ! Please, somebody help! | 不要啊 罗素 救命啊 |
[00:19] | I beg your forgiveness by submitting myself to the bond. | 我甘愿与你联结 请求你的原谅 |
[00:28] | With his dying breath, he told me that you were Supergirl. | 他临终前告诉我你就是超女 |
[00:31] | You reassured me, ad nauseam, you would never lie to me. | 你不断地向我保证 你永远不会骗我 |
[00:35] | And all the while, | 然而一直以来 |
[00:36] | there wasn’t a single honest moment in our friendship. | 在我们的友谊中都没有一个诚实的时刻 |
[00:38] | Please, don’t leave the fortress with Myriad. | 请不要将大清洗带离堡垒 |
[00:40] | Please don’t let my mistake push you to do something terrible. | 请不要因为我的错误而做坏事 |
[00:43] | Intruder! | 入侵者 |
[00:45] | I’m not a villain. | 我不是坏人 |
[00:47] | You shouldn’t have treated me like one. | 你不该把我当成坏人对待 |
[00:55] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[00:57] | It’s the Fortress’s defenses. | 是堡垒的防御 |
[00:58] | Someone’s turned them against Supergirl. | 有人用它来对付超女 |
[01:03] | We couldn’t reach you on comms. | 我们无法用通讯器联络到你 |
[01:05] | What happened? Are you all right? | 出什么事了 你没事吧 |
[01:06] | I traced Rama Khan’s energy trail here. | 我跟着罗摩·可汗的能量踪迹到了这里 |
[01:08] | – I have to find Lena. – What did Rama Khan do? | -我必须找到莉娜 -罗摩·可汗做了什么 |
[01:10] | It wasn’t him. It was Lena. She knew. | 不是他 是莉娜 她知道了 |
[01:12] | She knew what? | 她知道什么 |
[01:13] | My identity. She’s known for months. | 知道了我的身份 她已经知道了几个月 |
[01:17] | Lex told her, and she hates me for it. | 是莱克斯告诉她的 她因此恨我 |
[01:22] | Lena’s in Mount Norquay. | 莉娜在诺奎山 |
[01:23] | Mount Norquay is one of Lex’s old hideouts. | 诺奎山是莱克斯的其中一个老巢 |
[01:27] | – Where are you going? – To fix this. | -你要去哪里 -收拾残局 |
[01:32] | Get Myriad online and operational. | 让大清洗上线运行 |
[01:34] | Non Nocere launches within the hour. | 还有几个小时 无害计划就要开始了 |
[01:37] | And, Hope, excellent work preparing the move. | 霍普 准备工作很出色 |
[01:43] | Our Q-wave generator is ready to integrate with Myriad. | 我们的Q波发生器已经准备好与大清洗合并 |
[01:49] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[01:53] | Don’t worry. The bunker’s lead-lined. She can’t find us. | 别担心 地堡已铅封 她找不到我们的 |
[01:55] | These are Lex’s countermeasures. | 这些是莱克斯的装置 |
[02:03] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[02:06] | Ms. Luthor? | 卢瑟女士 |
[02:08] | Deploy. | 部署 |
[02:15] | That should keep her at bay. | 这样应该能牵制住她 |
[02:18] | 安全警报 终止操作失败 | |
[02:18] | What’s happening now? | 又怎么了 |
[02:19] | It appears to be re-arming the cannons with Kryptonite. | 似乎在用氪石重新武装大炮 |
[02:21] | – Cancel it. – It’s on an automatic override. | -取消 -现在是自动操作 |
[02:21] | 安全警报 氪石大炮已装载 错误代码 | |
[02:23] | – Shut it down. – It’s not responding. | -快关闭 -没有反应 |
[02:25] | Shut it down now! | 立刻关闭 |
[02:29] | Lena, don’t… don’t do this. | 莉娜 别这么做 |
[02:44] | We must stay true to our mission. | 我们必须忠于我们的使命 |
[02:46] | We don’t kill people… no matter how much they’ve hurt us. | 不管他们如何伤害我们 都不能杀人 |
[02:56] | I’m not gonna give up on you. | 我是不会放弃你的 |
[03:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:16] | How did Supergirl and Luther beat you again? | 超女和卢瑟怎么又打败你了 |
[03:18] | It doesn’t matter how. | 过程不重要 |
[03:20] | I just need to explain to her. | 我只是要和她解释 |
[03:22] | I wouldn’t do that. | 要是我就不会这么做 |
[03:25] | They’re whispering about you. | 人们都在议论你 |
[03:28] | That you’ve lost your edge. | 说你丧失了锋芒 |
[03:30] | Earthquakes with no death counts, | 地震造不成伤亡 |
[03:33] | floods with the ferocity of a leaky faucet. | 洪水就如漏水的水龙头一般微弱 |
[03:35] | They’re saying that the Elder may put Tezumak in charge. | 他们说长者也许会让德苏马克来掌管 |
[03:40] | Tezumak? | 德苏马克 |
[03:43] | His tactic of war is without limits. | 他的战争策略毫无下限 |
[03:46] | He could accidentally burn down the earth. | 他有可能会不小心把地球夷为平地 |
[03:47] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:48] | I have been in charge for two million years. | 我已经掌管了两百万年 |
[03:51] | And you’ve been losing lately, | 但是你最近迷失了 |
[03:53] | and he’ll hold that against you. | 他会以此来对付你 |
[03:55] | Tezumak is a snake. | 德苏马克狡猾如蛇 |
[03:57] | Oh, and let me guess. Next is your advice | 我猜猜 接下来你要建议我说 |
[03:59] | about how your way is so much more efficient. | 你的方法更有效 |
[04:03] | Tezumak isn’t the only manipulator around here. | 在这里操纵人心的不止德苏马克一人 |
[04:05] | Look, what I said yesterday was unfair. | 我昨天说的话有欠公允 |
[04:09] | Yes, I believe my technology would work. | 没错 我相信我的技术能成功 |
[04:12] | But I agree. | 但是我也同意 |
[04:14] | Your way is more efficient. | 你的方法更有效 |
[04:17] | This isn’t about ego, Rama Khan. | 这和自负没关系 罗摩·可汗 |
[04:20] | It’s about saving the earth. | 而是关乎拯救地球 |
[04:23] | The world is at a tipping point. There’s no turning back. | 世界正处在崩塌点 没有回头路了 |
[04:27] | The humans will destroy this planet unless we destroy them first. | 人类会毁灭这个星球 除非我们先将人类毁灭 |
[04:31] | But how? | 但要怎么做 |
[04:33] | The Kryptonian won’t stop. | 氪星人是不会罢手的 |
[04:35] | She will die to protect these humans. | 她誓死都会保护这些人类 |
[04:38] | Then let Supergirl die trying. | 那就让超女去死吧 |
[04:41] | The planets are coming into alignment | 这是近两千年来 |
[04:43] | for the first time in nearly 2,000 years. | 行星首次排成一线 |
[04:46] | But only for tonight. | 但是只在今晚 |
[04:48] | The last time this happened, I wiped out Pompeii. | 上次排成一线时 我摧毁了庞贝 |
[04:51] | A masterpiece worth repeating. | 值得重复的杰作 |
[04:55] | If a little on the blunt side. | 恕我直言 |
[04:58] | Not even Supergirl can stop a massive volcano. | 就算是超女也无法阻止大规模火山爆发 |
[05:03] | The Staff of the Shadow World | 没有坠子 |
[05:05] | is worthless without the Medallion. | 暗影世界之杖就毫无价值可言 |
[05:07] | You need the Medallion’s power, not the Medallion itself. | 你需要的是坠子的力量 而不是坠子本身 |
[05:11] | And you know where that power is. | 而你知道这力量是什么 |
[05:14] | Acrata. | 阿珂拉塔 |
[05:18] | Supergirl. Hey, did you find Lena? | 超女 你找到莉娜了吗 |
[05:20] | What was she doing in Lex’s bunker? | 她去莱克斯的地堡干什么 |
[05:22] | Brainy, can you get some line of communication to a bunker | 布莱尼 能在诺奎山脉下4.9公里范围内 |
[05:24] | three miles below the Norquay mountain range? | 找到通讯线路吗 |
[05:26] | Yes, but depending on the processing power– | 能 但要取决于信号处理能力 |
[05:28] | Okay, stop. Just tell me right now, | 好了 先停下 现在告诉我 |
[05:31] | when did Lex tell Lena your identity? | 莱克斯是什么时候把你的身份告诉莉娜的 |
[05:33] | And why was she attacking you in the Fortress? | 她为什么在孤独堡垒里攻击你 |
[05:35] | – What the hell is going on? – It was after Shelley Island. | -到底是怎么回事 -那是雪莱岛之后的事 |
[05:38] | – But Lex died there. – No, he didn’t. | -但莱克斯死在那里了 -他没死 |
[05:40] | He portaled somehow to a safe house where Lena shot him. | 他穿越到了一个安全屋 莉娜开枪打死他了 |
[05:46] | She killed him to protect me, to protect all of us. | 为了保护我 保护我们 她杀了他 |
[05:49] | But before he died, he told her. | 但在他死之前 他告诉她了 |
[05:52] | She’s been lying to us for months. | 她一直骗了我们几个月 |
[05:54] | Okay, so why attack you now? | 那为什么现在才攻击你呢 |
[05:57] | So she could steal Myriad from the Fortress. | 这样她就能从孤独堡垒里偷走大清洗 |
[06:01] | Lena stole Myriad? | 莉娜偷走了大清洗 |
[06:04] | It’s how I tracked her to Norquay, | 我就是这样追踪她到了诺奎山 |
[06:06] | but I don’t think this is what it looks like. | 但我认为事情不是这样 |
[06:09] | She saved me from Rama Khan in the Fortress. | 她在孤独堡垒里 从摩罗·可汗手上救了我 |
[06:11] | And even at Lex’s bunker, | 就算在莱克斯的地堡里 |
[06:14] | the cannons were loaded with Kryptonite, but she didn’t use them. | 大炮上装满了氪石 但她也没拿来对付我 |
[06:17] | I can still fix this. | 我还可以修补我们的关系 |
[06:19] | I can get through to her, if I could just talk to her. | 如果我可以和她谈谈 我就可以说动她 |
[06:22] | Brainy, can you get me in there? | 布莱尼 你能让我进去吗 |
[06:24] | We could harness the Kryptonian cache crystals we have here | 我们可以利用现有的氪星水晶 |
[06:26] | to covertly project a hologram beam into her bunker. | 悄悄地向她的地堡发射全息图 |
[06:28] | – Great. – Okay, if not for mind control over the population, | -很好 -如果不是为了控制人口 |
[06:31] | then why would Lena need Myriad? | 那莉娜为什么需要大清洗 |
[06:33] | I think I might know. | 我应该知道原因 |
[06:38] | Malefic. | 马拉法克 |
[06:47] | Engage Psychic Inhibitors. | 启动精神力抑制器 |
[06:49] | Alex, please. | 艾丽克斯 别这样 |
[06:50] | Agent Dox, apprehend the suspect. | 多克斯特工 逮捕疑犯 |
[06:51] | Alex, please! | 艾丽克斯 别这样 |
[06:52] | Malefic and I mind-melded. | 我和马拉法克已经心灵融合了 |
[06:54] | I know his true intentions. He is here to help. | 我知道他真正的目的 他真是来帮忙的 |
[06:57] | He has some information… | 他有一些关于… |
[07:00] | about Lena. | 莉娜的信息 |
[07:02] | I was her prisoner. | 我曾是她的囚犯 |
[07:09] | Okay, first, how did you escape the Phantom Zone? | 首先 你是怎么从幻影地带逃出来的 |
[07:12] | I didn’t escape. I was never there. | 我没逃 因为我从来都没去过那儿 |
[07:15] | When the Phantom Zone Projector hit me at the planetarium, | 当幻影地带投射器在天文馆击中我时 |
[07:17] | I went directly to Ms. Luthor’s lab. | 我直接去了卢瑟女士的实验室 |
[07:19] | Lena was the one who helped Brainy fix the Phantom Zone Projector. | 是莉娜帮布莱尼修好了幻影地带投射器 |
[07:23] | She must have changed the end coordinates. | 她一定更改了终点坐标 |
[07:24] | But what did she need you for? | 但她为什么需要你 |
[07:26] | Mind control. | 精神控制 |
[07:27] | She was experimenting with my ability to incept. | 她在拿我的植入能力做实验 |
[07:30] | If Lena can harness Malefic’s Q-waves | 如果莉娜能利用马拉法克的Q波 |
[07:32] | and merge them with the power of Myriad’s distribution, | 并将其与大清洗的分配能力相结合 |
[07:34] | the results would be unprecedented. | 将产生前所未有的结果 |
[07:36] | World-wide total control in an instant. | 瞬间实现世界范围内的彻底控制 |
[07:38] | But we don’t know her intentions. | 但我们还不知道她的意图 |
[07:41] | She’s trying to make people less violent. | 她想削弱人类的暴力程度 |
[07:44] | You use Myriad to impose | 利用大清洗是为了 |
[07:45] | your will on the world population, not save it. | 将自己的意志强加给世界人口 而非拯救他们 |
[07:48] | She’s hurting. | 她心里很受伤 |
[07:49] | All she’s experienced are people hurting each other, | 她经历的净是人类间的互相伤害 |
[07:51] | the same way I did. | 像我一样 |
[07:52] | – Clearly, she thinks she’s doing good. – It’s true. | -显然她认为自己在做好事 -确实如此 |
[07:57] | I had long planned to destroy my brother, | 我早就想杀了我哥哥 |
[08:00] | but Ms. Luthor said it went against her morality and stopped me. | 但卢瑟女士说这违反了她的道德准则 并阻止了我 |
[08:04] | Alex, she’s not hurting anyone. | 艾丽克斯 她不会伤害任何人 |
[08:06] | Not even Malefic, her prisoner. | 连她的囚犯马拉法克都没有伤害 |
[08:08] | I can still save her. | 我还可以拯救她 |
[08:09] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -这可说不准 -一定可以 |
[08:12] | I’m the one who hurt her, so I’m going to fix this. | 是我伤害了她 所以要由我来弥补 |
[08:15] | Brainy, get the hologram online. | 布莱尼 发射全息图 |
[08:29] | Acrata. | 阿珂拉塔 |
[08:32] | – I have a job for you. – And I have one for you. | -我有个任务交给你 -我也有任务给你 |
[08:36] | You can tell them to stop | 你可以告诉他们 |
[08:37] | sending agents like you with jobs for me. | 不要再派你这样的特工来给我安排任务了 |
[08:40] | After everything Leviathan has done to me, taken from me… | 利维坦对我造成了巨大的伤害和损失 |
[08:45] | you can tell them that I quit. | 告诉他们 我要退出 |
[08:58] | – What are you? – What am I? | -你是谁 -我是谁 |
[09:00] | I am Rama Khan, guardian of this Earth, | 我是罗摩·可汗 这个地球的守护者 |
[09:03] | the one who endowed you with your powers. | 正是我赋予了你能力 |
[09:07] | I understand the pain of loss. | 我理解失去亲人的痛苦 |
[09:12] | Obey me and I will offer you a way out. | 听我的话 我就给你一条出路 |
[09:23] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[09:24] | One last job, then you will be released. | 完成最后一项任务 你就自由了 |
[09:28] | And my father? | 那我父亲呢 |
[09:30] | Your father can keep his riches. | 你父亲可以保留他的财富 |
[09:33] | For what little they’re worth. | 它们价值甚微 |
[09:44] | Hologram online and ready to commence. | 全息图已上线 准备开始 |
[09:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:53] | It’s almost ready, Ms. Luthor. | 就快好了 卢瑟女士 |
[09:54] | We are so close, Hope. | 我们只有一步之遥 霍普 |
[09:57] | I’ll finish consolidating the data. | 我将完成数据合并 |
[10:00] | We can save them. | 我们可以拯救他们 |
[10:02] | All of them. | 他们所有人 |
[10:08] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[10:11] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[10:12] | – Please, just hear me out. – Save your breath. | -求你听我说完 -省省力气吧 |
[10:16] | You showed me who you really are, and I believe you. | 你让看到了你的真面目 我相信你 |
[10:19] | You have every right to say that, but don’t do this. | 你有权利这么说 但请不要这么做 |
[10:22] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[10:23] | Whatever it is you’re planning | 就是你打算用大清洗 |
[10:24] | on doing with Myriad and Malefic’s Q-waves. | 和马拉法克的Q波所采取的那项行动 |
[10:28] | Did it ever occur to you | 你有想过 |
[10:28] | that I was gonna do something good for the world? | 我这是要为世界做件好事吗 |
[10:30] | With Myriad, people won’t understand. | 用了大清洗 人们不会理解你的 |
[10:32] | Of course, you assumed the worst. I’m not the bad guy. | 你当然会做最坏的设想 我不是坏人 |
[10:35] | I know. You spent years trying to be open and trusting, | 我知道 你花了几年时间想要敞开心扉 学会信任 |
[10:39] | even when everyone expected you to be like your family. | 即使所有人都认为你会像你的家人一样邪恶 |
[10:42] | Even when everyone in your life let you down. | 即使你生活中的每个人都让你失望 |
[10:46] | Even when I was weak and lied to you, | 即使当我很软弱 对你撒谎 |
[10:50] | knowing that all you ever asked for was the truth, | 知道你想要的不过是真相 |
[10:55] | you were always better. | 你总能做个更好的人 |
[10:56] | Lex took advantage of my weakness | 莱克斯利用了我的弱点 |
[10:59] | and he used it to manipulate you. | 他用它来操纵你 |
[11:01] | He wanted my mistakes to change you. | 他希望我的错误能够改变你 |
[11:05] | He wanted you to become him. | 他希望你成为他 |
[11:08] | But you are nothing like him. | 但你一点也不像他 |
[11:11] | Nothing. | 一点也不像 |
[11:13] | Don’t let my mistakes turn you into something you’re not. | 不要因为我的错误而改变自己 |
[11:19] | I am good. | 我是好人 |
[11:21] | And I always was. | 我一直都是 |
[11:23] | Lex didn’t change me and you didn’t change me either. | 莱克斯没改变我 你也没改变我 |
[11:26] | You just exposed me to the ugliness of humanity. | 你让我见识了人性的丑陋 |
[11:29] | You did me a favor, Kara. | 你帮了我个忙 卡拉 |
[11:31] | I learned what kind of deceitful person you really are, | 我了解了你到底是个怎样的骗子 |
[11:34] | and that’s what inspired me to do this. | 正是这一点启发了我去做这件事 |
[11:36] | – Lena– – Your words mean nothing to me anymore. | -莉娜 -你的话对我已经没有意义了 |
[11:40] | Spare us both the drama. Leave me alone. | 别洒狗血了 不要打扰我 |
[11:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:57] | No. | 不好 |
[12:01] | I couldn’t get through to her. | 我说服不了她 |
[12:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:07] | You know, a part of me | 在我的意识里 |
[12:08] | always knew that this couldn’t be that easy. | 我一直知道这并不容易 |
[12:14] | And I get it. I fully understand why she feels betrayed. | 我明白 我完全理解她为何会有被背叛的感觉 |
[12:18] | It’s so hard for her to trust people. | 她很难相信别人 |
[12:22] | But I made her trust me. | 但我让她相信了我 |
[12:25] | Over and over again, I made her believe | 一次又一次 我让她相信 |
[12:28] | that I was the best friend who would never ever hurt her. | 我是永远不会伤害她的最好的朋友 |
[12:34] | And then she finds out in the most horrible way | 然后她以最可怕的方式发现 |
[12:36] | that our entire friendship was based on lies. | 我们的友谊建立在谎言上 |
[12:41] | Look, you were damned either way, Kara. | 你告不告诉她都会是这个下场 卡拉 |
[12:46] | Your choice to conceal your identity, | 你选择隐藏你的身份 |
[12:48] | it wasn’t born out of a place of maliciousness. | 这并非出于恶意 |
[12:52] | It was born out of love and compassion. | 而是源于爱和同情 |
[12:55] | And you were just trying to protect your family. | 你只是想保护你的家人 |
[12:57] | And you were trying to protect Lena | 你是想保护莉娜 |
[12:59] | from people who could use that information to hurt us. | 不被利用这些信息的恶人所伤害 |
[13:04] | And look, I love Lena, too. | 我也爱莉娜 |
[13:07] | I am deeply upset by what is going on. | 这件事让我深感不安 |
[13:10] | But this… | 可是这… |
[13:13] | This isn’t just two friends that are in a fight. | 这不仅仅是两个朋友在打架 |
[13:15] | This is someone who has turned a corner. | 她已经走上了不归路 |
[13:18] | No, but this is not her. This is not our Lena. | 不 这不是真正的她 这不是我们的莉娜 |
[13:21] | Well, who is our Lena? I mean… | 那谁才是我们的莉娜 我是说 |
[13:24] | She knew that Lex was out of prison, and she said nothing. | 她知道莱克斯出狱了 但却选择沉默 |
[13:28] | She kept Sam Arias locked in a subbasement at L-Corp, | 她把小萨·阿里亚斯关在L公司的地下室里 |
[13:32] | knowing that she was Reign, and she said nothing. | 知道她就是主宰 但却缄口不言 |
[13:38] | She knows how to make Kryptonite, | 她知道怎么做氪石 |
[13:40] | and she kept that hidden from us. | 但却一直瞒着我们 |
[13:42] | Lena is leading her own double-life. | 莉娜过着双重生活 |
[13:45] | You are making her sound like a Luthor. | 你说得她好像是卢瑟家的人 |
[13:46] | Maybe that’s because she is one. | 因为她本来就是 |
[13:50] | We can’t put our faith in some distant hope | 我们不能寄希望于 |
[13:53] | that she’s gonna do the right thing… | 她会做出正确的事 |
[13:56] | …when every single action | 因为到目前为止 |
[13:58] | that she has taken up until now points to the contrary. | 她所做的每一件事都指向邪恶 |
[14:02] | Okay, we have to stop her, Kara. | 我们得阻止她 卡拉 |
[14:04] | The safety of the world depends on that. | 这事关世界的安全 |
[14:06] | She is not Lex. I will not treat her like a villain. | 她不是莱克斯 我不会把她当恶棍看待 |
[14:10] | I know you won’t. That’s why I have to. | 我知道你不会 所以这事才要交给我来做 |
[14:15] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[14:17] | When you went to speak to her, we used the hologram | 你跟她通话的时候 我们利用全息图 |
[14:20] | to piggyback a virus into the bunker’s mainframe. | 将病毒植入了地堡的主机 |
[14:25] | Alex, you used me? | 艾丽克斯 你利用了我 |
[14:26] | In a few moments, Lena’s defenses will be down | 过一会儿 莉娜的防线就会被攻破 |
[14:29] | and Myriad will be stalled. | 大清洗将陷入停滞 |
[14:31] | By then, if we have to take more drastic actions, | 到时候 如果我们不得不采取更激烈的措施 |
[14:34] | Claymore 3 is positioned above Mount Norquay. | 克莱莫3号已部署在了诺奎山上 |
[14:36] | – What? – And I will give her time to surrender. | -什么 -我会给她时间投降 |
[14:40] | Kara, we have to start thinking with our heads, | 卡拉 我必须开始动脑思考了 |
[14:44] | not with our hearts. | 不能感情用事 |
[14:51] | It’s ready, Ms. Luthor. | 准备好了 卢瑟女士 |
[15:00] | Supergirl caused you a great deal of pain. | 超女给你带来了巨大的痛苦 |
[15:02] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你的眼神中看出来 |
[15:04] | After my family and after Andrea, | 经历了我家人和安德里亚的事 |
[15:05] | I knew better than to trust in friendship anymore. | 我本应学会不再信任友谊 |
[15:07] | All of the anguish that you’re going through, | 你现在经历着这么多痛苦 |
[15:09] | it doesn’t seem worth it. | 感觉并不值得 |
[15:11] | It inspired Non Nocere. | 它启发了”无害”计划 |
[15:13] | It inspired you. | 也启发了你 |
[15:18] | Who needs friends when you can save the world? | 如果能拯救世界 谁还需要朋友 |
[15:23] | Myriad is ready to launch. | 大清洗可以发射了 |
[15:26] | Ms. Luthor, this is your moment. | 卢瑟女士 你的时刻到了 |
[15:28] | Shall I activate? | 要启动吗 |
[15:32] | – Three, two… – One. | -三 二 -一 |
[15:40] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[15:42] | It won’t lock onto the satellite. | 一直跟卫星对接不了 |
[15:43] | Something’s interfering with the dishes’ ability to move. | 有东西干扰了接收天线的移动能力 |
[15:48] | It’s a virus. It’s working through our mainframe. | 是一种病毒 正在入侵主机 |
[15:51] | Ms. Luthor, the hologram. | 卢瑟女士 那个全息图 |
[15:53] | It was a Trojan horse. Of course. | 是特洛伊木马病毒 原来如此 |
[15:55] | How could I be so naive to think that Supergirl wanted to talk? | 我怎么能幼稚到觉得超女是想跟我聊聊 |
[15:57] | If the virus spreads, the DEO will be able to deactivate | 如果病毒扩散 超查部能够在20分钟内 |
[15:59] | our security defenses in 20 minutes. | 关闭我们的安防系统 |
[16:02] | We need a workaround before then. | 在那之前我们需要想到变通方案 |
[16:04] | We could manually unlock the arrays. | 我们可以手动解锁波段 |
[16:06] | No, Lex has booby-trapped this entire place. | 不行 这里到处都是莱克斯设下的饵雷 |
[16:08] | There’ll be a lethal failsafe if I try to tamper with the dishes. | 如果我尝试更改天线 会启动致命的故障保险 |
[16:11] | Then I’ll go. | 那我去 |
[16:13] | No, you can’t. | 不行 |
[16:16] | You’re too great an asset. | 你太珍贵了 |
[16:17] | Ms. Luthor, one of my prime directives, as you programmed, | 卢瑟女士 你当初为我设定的最重要的任务之一 |
[16:20] | was to ensure the success of Non Nocere. | 就是保证”无害”计划的成功 |
[16:22] | If that means self-sacrifice– | 如果这意味着牺牲自己 |
[16:24] | No. Even if you could manually reset it, | 不行 就算能手动重置 |
[16:26] | there’s no telling the extent of the virus’s damage. | 也没办法确认病毒造成了多少伤害 |
[16:30] | All right, we may need you. | 我们以后还需要你 |
[16:32] | It’d be short-sighted to lose you now. | 如果现在失去你 就太目光短浅了 |
[16:36] | If we could replicate the virus, | 如果我们能复制病毒 |
[16:38] | we could reverse-engineer it | 就可以反向编程 |
[16:39] | and override the shutoff remotely, okay? | 远程覆写之前的关闭指令 |
[16:41] | I’ll need some help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:45] | Very well. | 好的 |
[16:47] | Accessing files. | 正在读取文件 |
[16:48] | J’onn, you don’t need to stay here. | 荣恩 你不需要留在这里 |
[16:52] | I deserve to be locked up. | 我应该被关起来 |
[16:53] | We both shoulder the blame | 我们应该共同承担 |
[16:55] | for the transgressions of our past, Malefic, | 过去所作所为的后果 马拉法克 |
[16:57] | but together, we will move beyond them. | 但是只要携手 我们能克服过去 |
[17:01] | – J’onn, J’onn. – What’s up? | -荣恩 荣恩 -怎么了 |
[17:03] | Alex, she thinks Lena is past the point of no return. | 艾丽克斯 她认为莉娜已经无药可救了 |
[17:07] | She’s got Claymore 3 pointed directly at the bunker. | 她已经让克莱莫3号直指地堡 |
[17:10] | But you can talk to her, right? Show her that she’s wrong? | 但你可以劝劝她 对吗 让她知道自己错了 |
[17:14] | You know people can change. Look at you and Malefic. | 你知道人是可以变的 看看你和马拉法克 |
[17:19] | I can still save Lena. I just need more time. | 我能救莉娜 我只是需要时间 |
[17:22] | I was in Alex’s position back on Mars | 在火星时 我经历过艾丽克斯如今的处境 |
[17:25] | when I banished Malefic to the Phantom Zone. | 当时我选择将马拉法克逐入幻影地带 |
[17:27] | I did so because I thought I was protecting my people. | 我以为我这样做是在保护我的族人 |
[17:31] | But I banished him because I was afraid, | 但我驱逐他其实是因为自己害怕 |
[17:33] | because there was no other way. | 因为没有其他选择 |
[17:35] | Right, and look at the two of you now. | 可是看看你们如今的情况 |
[17:37] | The only reason Malefic and I were able to | 我和马拉法克之所以能够 |
[17:39] | come through the other side | 重新放下过去的一切 |
[17:40] | is because we can see each other’s pain. | 是因为我们能看到彼此的痛苦 |
[17:42] | You’ve already talked to Lena. | 而你已经跟莉娜聊过了 |
[17:44] | I’m not saying Alex is right, | 我不是说艾丽克斯说得对 |
[17:46] | but what other option does she have? | 但她似乎也没有其他选择 |
[17:48] | No. There has got to be another way to stop Lena | 不 一定有其他的方式能阻止她 |
[17:50] | that isn’t blowing her up in a bunker. | 而不是把她从地堡里炸飞 |
[17:55] | Malefic. | 马拉法克 |
[17:58] | Malefic, you said Lena was analyzing your Q-waves, right? | 马拉法克 你说莉娜之前在分析你的Q波 |
[18:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:03] | She isolated a frequency | 她分离出了某个频段 |
[18:05] | which allowed her to replicate my ability. | 让她能够复制我的能力 |
[18:07] | Maybe you’re the key. | 也许你就是关键 |
[18:09] | If we could harness your Q-waves– | 如果我们能够驾驭你的Q波 |
[18:12] | We could use them to counteract Lena’s. | 就能够用它来拦截莉娜的 |
[18:15] | But she’s launching a worldwide attack. | 可她要发起全球范围内的攻击 |
[18:17] | The amount of energy Malefic would need to counteract hers… | 马拉法克用来拦截她所需的能量… |
[18:21] | It could kill him. | 会害死他的 |
[18:22] | It’s worth the risk. | 值得冒这个险 |
[18:23] | No, I am not trading one life for another. | 不 我不要以命换命 |
[18:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:28] | If I can stop Ms. Luthor from making the same mistakes that I did, | 如果我能阻止卢瑟女士犯下我当年的错误 |
[18:32] | then all of the turmoil and pain that I’ve caused | 那我所造成的那些痛苦和动荡 |
[18:34] | will be worth something. | 就不算枉费 |
[18:37] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[18:39] | Let me make amends. | 让我做些补偿吧 |
[18:54] | Who’s the target? | 目标是谁 |
[18:57] | You’re looking at it. | 就是你面前的这一切 |
[19:01] | A supervolcano? | 超级火山 |
[19:03] | No. You can’t be serious. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[19:06] | You’d be killing all of them. | 你会把他们都杀死的 |
[19:13] | Extinction level events have been happening | 从世界诞生之时起 就不断上演着 |
[19:15] | since the beginning of time. | 灭绝性的事件 |
[19:17] | I should know. | 我很清楚 |
[19:19] | I was here to make them happen. | 我是来促成这一切的 |
[19:22] | What have these people done to deserve this? | 这些人做了什么 要被如此对待 |
[19:28] | Existence is their sin. | 存在即有罪 |
[19:39] | Don’t think of this as the end. | 别认为这是终点 |
[19:41] | Think of this as giving the world a second chance. | 这是在给世界一次新的机会 |
[19:44] | For years I’ve worked for you, | 我为你工作了这么多年 |
[19:46] | telling myself there was a just cause. | 一直告诉自己这是为了公平正义 |
[19:49] | No more. | 够了 |
[19:52] | Maybe I can’t beat you… | 也许我不能打败你 |
[19:55] | but you don’t think Supergirl will? | 但你认为超女做不到吗 |
[19:57] | Supergirl is not a god. I am! | 超女不是神 我才是 |
[20:13] | – What’s going on? – There’s been a perimeter breach. | -怎么了 -外围出现了漏洞 |
[20:16] | – Do we have a location? – Negative. | -有具体位置吗 -没有 |
[20:19] | Help! Rama Khan is coming. He’s gonna destroy the world | 救命 罗摩·可汗要来了 他要摧毁世界 |
[20:32] | You fool. | 蠢材 |
[20:34] | I’m saving this planet. | 我是要拯救这个星球 |
[20:42] | Now I will remake the earth, | 我将重塑地球 |
[20:44] | as I should have done a long time ago. | 正如我很久之前应该做的 |
[20:49] | It’s a pity you won’t be here to see it. | 你不能亲眼见识 真是遗憾 |
[21:06] | But Leviathan thanks you for your service. | 但利维坦感谢你的帮助 |
[21:13] | Brainy, I need a status update. | 布莱尼 跟我说一下情况 |
[21:15] | Eleven minutes until the bunker’s defenses are down. | 地堡安保系统还有11分钟关闭 |
[21:16] | – Alex, about the bunker– – And Rama Khan? | -艾丽克斯 地堡的事… -罗摩·可汗呢 |
[21:18] | I’ve analyzed security footage of the appearance of the Shadow | 我分析了影子出现的安保录像 |
[21:20] | and of the object she was carrying. | 以及她携带的物品 |
[21:22] | It’s called “The Staff of the Shadow World.” | 叫作”影子世界的魔杖” |
[21:25] | It is an artifact associated with ancient Mesopotamians, | 它是古美索不达米亚人创造的 |
[21:27] | but can also be found in Herculaneum. | 但在赫库兰尼姆城也能找到 |
[21:29] | I juxtaposed our image with historical images | 我把我们的图片和罗摩·可汗的照片进行比对 |
[21:31] | of Rama Khan and voila. | 你们看 |
[21:32] | The two were last seen in the ancient city-state of Pompeii. | 他们上次被人看到是在庞培古城 |
[21:35] | – That’s concerning. – Indeed. | -真令人不安 -是啊 |
[21:37] | Especially as it seems the energy given off by the Staff | 尤其是那件魔杖散发出的能量 |
[21:39] | can be found in one other place in National City. | 在纳欣诺市另一个地方也出现了 |
[21:42] | The building where we assumed Leviathan was hiding. | 就是我们推测出利维坦藏身的大楼 |
[21:44] | That’s across the street from the Tar Pits. | 就在沥青坑街对面 |
[21:46] | Also the site of a dormant supervolcano. | 也是休眠超级火山的所在地 |
[21:48] | The last eruption was in the early Cenozoic Era, | 上次喷发是在新生代早期 |
[21:51] | and was 10,000 times more powerful than Pompeii. | 比庞培古城的火山喷发强一万倍 |
[21:54] | Rama Khan’s an Earth-Bender. | 罗摩·可汗是个御土师 |
[21:55] | So he’s trying to recreate Pompeii in National City. | 他是想在纳欣诺市重现庞培灾难 |
[21:59] | – Pompeii times 10,000. – Okay. | -一万倍的庞培灾难 -好吧 |
[22:01] | We need to divide and conquer. | 我们得逐个击破 |
[22:03] | Supergirl, J’onn, I want you to get to the Tar Pits, | 超女 荣恩 你们去沥青坑 |
[22:05] | find Rama Khan and stop him. | 找到罗摩·可汗 阻止他 |
[22:06] | You said the Sonic Cannon defeated him the last time, | 你说上一次音速炮打败了他 |
[22:09] | so go to the Fortress and get that. | 那就去孤独堡垒拿来 |
[22:10] | – Brainy, I need an update on– – Alex, wait. | -布莱尼 我需要更新下 -艾丽克斯 等下 |
[22:12] | I have to tell you something. You don’t have to use Claymore. | 我有事情要告诉你 你不需要克莱莫 |
[22:15] | We think we can use Malefic’s Q-waves to counteract Lena’s, | 我们认为可以用马拉法克的Q波来抵消莉娜的 |
[22:18] | stop her using Myriad. | 阻止她用大清洗 |
[22:20] | Theoretically, he is correct. | 理论上来说 他是对的 |
[22:21] | Okay, you want me to use a known threat | 好吧 你想让我用一个已知的威胁 |
[22:23] | to stop an imminent one? | 去阻止一个眼前的威胁吗 |
[22:25] | Handing over a global Q-wave projector to a terrorist? | 把全球Q波发射器交给一个恐怖分子 |
[22:29] | What if Malefic just decides to change his mind once we free him? | 要是马拉法克在被释放后就变了想法呢 |
[22:32] | – He’s changed. – But you don’t know that for sure. | -他改变了 -你不能确定 |
[22:35] | And between Lena and Rama Khan gearing up for Pompeii 2.0, | 而且现在莉娜和罗摩·可汗想要重现庞贝灾难 |
[22:39] | the last thing that I need is a third catastrophe. | 我最不想要的就是第三个灾难 |
[22:42] | We are running out of time. You need to go. | 我们没时间了 你得出发了 |
[22:44] | Alex, please. I know you think what you’re doing is right, | 艾丽克斯 求你 我知道你认为你是正确的 |
[22:47] | but she is our friend. | 但她是我们的朋友 |
[22:49] | If you use Claymore, there’s no turning back from that. | 如果你用了克莱莫 就没有回头路了 |
[23:01] | I’ll get the Cannon. I’ll meet you at the Tar Pits. | 我去拿炮 在焦油坑和你们会面 |
[23:08] | She doesn’t understand how hard this is for me. | 她不理解这对我来说有多难 |
[23:11] | I mean, Lena is my friend, too, | 我是说 莉娜也是我的朋友 |
[23:13] | and now all of a sudden, I’m supposed to decide | 现在突然间 我就要决定 |
[23:14] | whether I should risk everybody’s lives just to save hers? | 是不是要冒着其他所有人的生命危险去救她 |
[23:18] | And Malefic, he invaded my mind. | 还有马拉法克 他入侵了我的思想 |
[23:21] | He threatened Kelly, and now I’m just supposed to trust him? | 他威胁了凯莉 难道还要我相信他 |
[23:25] | You know what’s on the line. | 你知道这事关紧要 |
[23:26] | You’re the one who taught me how to do this job, | 是你教会我如何做这个工作的 |
[23:28] | and you’re the one who’s had to make really tough decisions | 是你做出那些艰难的决定 |
[23:31] | so that people don’t die. | 来保证没有人丧命 |
[23:32] | You have every reason to fear my brother. | 你完全有理由害怕我的弟弟 |
[23:34] | I can’t promise you that Malefic has changed for good. | 我不能向你保证马拉法克绝对变好了 |
[23:38] | People make mistakes and they do terrible things. | 人们会犯错然后做出可怕的事情 |
[23:43] | We have to let them do better, | 我们要给他们机会改过 |
[23:47] | bring them back into the light. | 让他们回到光明下 |
[23:49] | Otherwise… | 不然 |
[23:51] | what’s the point in trying to save everyone? | 拯救所有人还有什么意义 |
[23:59] | The DEO has sent another warning. | 超查部送来了另一个警告 |
[24:01] | In nine minutes, our defenses will be disabled. | 九分钟后 我们的防卫就会失效 |
[24:04] | – Do you want me to– – Delete it. | -你需不需要我 -删掉 |
[24:08] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[24:10] | That felt like a residual aftershock. | 感觉像是余震 |
[24:13] | Yes. A 5.4-magnitude earthquake | 没错 一个5.4级的地震 |
[24:15] | right in the heart of National City. | 就在纳欣诺市中心 |
[24:17] | It’s knocked the entire satellite array offline. | 地震使整个天线阵下线了 |
[24:19] | There’s no way I can reverse-engineer anything now. | 我现在没办法做任何反向工程了 |
[24:23] | I can still try a manual override. | 我可以试试用手动超控 |
[24:25] | I can reposition the dishes myself. | 我可以自己定位天线碟 |
[24:27] | We discussed this. Absolutely not. | 我们谈过这个 绝对不行 |
[24:29] | You could be killed. Both Hope and Eve gone, forever. | 你可能会死 霍普和伊芙都会永远消失了 |
[24:31] | But it would be worth it for both of us because I believe in you. | 但这对我们俩都有好处 因为我相信你 |
[24:35] | Eve did, too. | 伊芙也是 |
[24:36] | I have seen the depravity of humans. | 我看到了人类的堕落 |
[24:38] | the betrayal and the pain. | 背叛与痛苦 |
[24:41] | Let me help, so that we can stop them | 让我帮忙 这样我们就能 |
[24:43] | from committing any more of these horrible acts once and for all. | 一劳永逸地阻止他们再做出那些恶行 |
[24:46] | No. I will not allow it. We will find another way. | 不 我不允许 我们另寻他法 |
[24:50] | Your partnership has meant the world to me, Hope. | 你的陪伴对我意义很大 霍普 |
[24:54] | You’re the only friend I can count on. | 你是我唯一可以指望的朋友 |
[24:56] | But, Ms. Luthor, I’m not your friend. | 但是 卢瑟小姐 我不是你的朋友 |
[24:59] | I’m something you created to serve a purpose. | 我是你创造出来完成目标的 |
[25:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:09] | This is the only way. | 只有一个办法 |
[25:21] | Anything on your psychic scan? | 你的物理扫描上有什么发现吗 |
[25:24] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[25:26] | Could Brainy have been wrong? | 布莱尼会不会搞错了 |
[25:33] | Apparently not. | 显然没有 |
[26:00] | He’s using something more than earth-bending powers. | 他用的不仅是御土能力 |
[26:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:08] | I see the Shadow and the Staff in an underground chamber. | 我看到暗影世界之杖在一个地下室里 |
[26:11] | – It looks like she’s stuck. – I’ve got her. | -看起来她被困住了 -交给我 |
[26:21] | Has Lena responded to any of our warnings? | 莉娜有回应我们的警告吗 |
[26:23] | None so far. She appears to be deleting them. | 还没 她好像是删掉了它们 |
[26:26] | Her auto defenses will be disabled in five minutes. | 她的自动防御系统将在五分钟后解除 |
[26:32] | If Claymore is launched, what are our odds? | 如果发射克莱莫发射 我们胜算有多大 |
[26:34] | 98% chance Myriad will be neutralized | 百分之九十八几率大清洗被中和 |
[26:36] | and a .01% chance Lena will surrender, | 万分之一的几率莉娜会投降 |
[26:39] | which makes it a virtual certainty Lena will not survive. | 也就是说莉娜几乎不会幸存 |
[26:42] | – And if we use Malefic? – Our odds shift slightly. | -如果我们用马拉法克呢 -几率微小变化 |
[26:45] | 86% chance we will stop Myriad | 百分之八十六的几率阻止大清洗 |
[26:47] | and a 0% chance | 并且百分之零的几率 |
[26:48] | Lena will be harmed. | 莉娜会受伤 |
[26:50] | Lock Claymore in position, and prep Malefic. | 锁定克莱莫 准备马拉法克 |
[26:54] | But, Brainy, you let him know that if he so much as smiles, | 但是布莱尼 告诉他哪怕是笑一下 |
[26:57] | I will have a dozen agents | 我都会让几十名特工 |
[26:58] | and their guns pointed directly at his heart. | 将他们的枪指向他的心脏 |
[27:06] | It’s useless. | 没用的 |
[27:08] | The Staff holds me and it needs me. | 这杖支撑着我 它需要我 |
[27:12] | Together you’re fueling what he’s doing. | 你们在一起会协助他的所作所为 |
[27:14] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生 |
[27:26] | – I’m here, Ms. Luthor. – Okay, careful. Now, | -我到了 卢瑟小姐 -好的 小心点 |
[27:29] | at the base of the nearest dish, there should be an access panel. | 在最近的天线碟底端 应该有接入面板 |
[27:34] | It’s locked, and the keypad’s rigged to blow. | 锁住了 键盘被装了爆炸装置 |
[27:37] | Damn it, Lex. | 该死 莱克斯 |
[27:39] | We only have three minutes. | 我们还剩三分钟 |
[27:40] | Well, it’s a group of satellite dishes aimed at the sky. | 好吧 这是一组瞄准天空的天线碟 |
[27:44] | Lex loved symbolism. | 莱克斯喜欢象征 |
[27:45] | Perhaps the code has something to do with Heaven. | 也许密码与天堂有关系 |
[27:48] | – Or Hell. – John Milton. | -或是地狱 -约翰·密尔顿 |
[27:50] | What was Lex’s favorite quote from Paradise Lost? | 莱克斯最喜欢的《失乐园》词句是什么 |
[27:53] | “Arise or be forever fallen.” | “起来 否则永远沉沦” |
[28:01] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[28:03] | Manually positioning the dishes. | 手动定位天线 |
[28:05] | Elevation, 14.9. Azimuth, 253.1. | 海拔 14.9 方位 253.1 |
[28:10] | Ms. Luthor, we are locked and ready to launch Myriad. | 卢瑟小姐 我们已锁定并准备好发射大清洗 |
[28:13] | Amazing, Hope. You’ve done it. | 真棒 霍普 你成功了 |
[28:18] | And now, so will I. | 现在 我也会 |
[28:24] | Myriad has launched! | 大清洗已发射 |
[28:26] | Of course it has. | 毫无意外 |
[28:28] | We have 30 seconds until the first Q-waves reach Earth. | 第一轮Q波到达地球还有30秒 |
[28:34] | Launch the interception. | 发射拦截 |
[28:48] | Malefic’s intercept is working. | 马拉法克的拦截起作用了 |
[28:52] | Wait. | 等下 |
[28:54] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:57] | No, it’s not working. | 不 没起作用 |
[28:59] | Malefic’s Q-wave energy output | 马拉法克的Q波能量输出 |
[29:01] | is just shy of the power we need to stop Myriad. | 仅仅差那么一点就能阻止大清洗 |
[29:03] | Is there any way to up the power? | 我们有没有办法提升能量 |
[29:05] | We can turn off our Psychic Inhibitors. | 我们可以关闭能量抑制器 |
[29:06] | – Don’t even joke about that. – I’m not joking. | -别拿这个开玩笑 -我没开玩笑 |
[29:08] | The Inhibitors absorb 6% of | 抑制器吸收百分之六的 |
[29:10] | Malefic’s energy output, or 4,000 terawatts. | 马拉法克能量输出 也就是四千太瓦 |
[29:12] | If we want to increase his power by the necessary 6%, | 如果我们要提升所需的百分之六 |
[29:15] | we have to remove the | 我们就需要移除 |
[29:16] | Inhibitors from the equation. It’s basic math. | 抑制器的影响 基本算数 |
[29:18] | I will not expose my agents to that risk. | 我不会让我的特工面临这样的风险 |
[29:20] | That assumes there is a risk. | 这是假设那是个风险 |
[29:22] | J’onn said his brother has changed. | 约翰说他的弟弟改变了 |
[29:41] | Two minutes until the volcano explodes, | 火山爆发还有两分钟 |
[29:42] | and ten seconds until Myriad reaches Earth. | 而大清洗到达地球还有十秒 |
[29:45] | Do we turn off our Inhibitors or do we activate Claymore? | 我们是关掉抑制器还是激活克莱莫 |
[29:47] | Seven seconds, Director. Five. Alex! | 七秒 局长 五秒 艾丽克斯 |
[29:51] | All agents, Inhibitors off, now. | 所有特工 立刻关闭抑制器 |
[30:03] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[30:07] | See, that’s the problem with you superheroes. | 看 你们这些超级英雄的毛病就是 |
[30:10] | You align yourselves with the weak. | 总是站在弱者的一边 |
[30:13] | You fight for these humans, | 你为那些人类作战 |
[30:14] | but time after time, | 但一次又一次 |
[30:15] | all they do is destroy everything around them. | 他们所作的就是破坏身边的一切 |
[30:18] | You’re one to talk. | 你倒是有脸说 |
[30:20] | Oh, I admit, I destroy. | 我承认 我也会破坏 |
[30:23] | But with a cleansing fire. | 用净化之火 |
[30:25] | That’s the only way to deal with the scourge of humanity. | 这是对付人类祸害的唯一办法 |
[30:28] | I have been here for millions of years. | 我来地球几百万年了 |
[30:32] | It’s how it’s always been… | 一直以来都是如此 |
[30:35] | and how it always will be. | 将来亦会是如此 |
[30:51] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[30:52] | Can you hear me? Mal stopped Myriad. | 你能听见我吗 马拉阻止了大清洗 |
[30:54] | Where are you with Rama Khan? | 你和罗摩·可汗怎么样了 |
[31:02] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[31:05] | People never change. | 人无法改变 |
[31:07] | No, Rama Khan. You’re wrong. People can change. | 不 罗摩·可汗 你错了 人可以改变 |
[31:13] | That is what is so beautiful about this world. | 正因如此 这个世界才这么美丽 |
[31:35] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[31:36] | – You stopped the volcano. – You knocked his block off. | -你阻止了火山喷发 -你击败了他 |
[31:41] | No! | 不 |
[31:46] | They stopped Myriad. I don’t understand. | 他们阻止了大清洗 我不明白 |
[31:49] | There’s nothing to understand. | 没什么好不明白的 |
[31:52] | I lost. | 我输了 |
[31:55] | This is a life lesson to learn. | 这是一次人生教训 |
[31:59] | Sometimes the good guys don’t win. | 有时邪能胜正 |
[32:19] | Enough. | 够了 |
[32:21] | It’s over, Rama Khan. | 结束了 罗摩·可汗 |
[32:24] | What are you talking about, Gamemnae? | 你在说什么 伽梅姆 |
[32:26] | The planets are still aligned. There’s still time! | 地球秩序尚存 我还有时间 |
[32:29] | Not for you. | 但你没有了 |
[32:33] | Not anymore. | 你没有时间了 |
[32:35] | I can still finish this. | 我仍然可以完成大业 |
[32:37] | You’ve had your last go. Your reign is over. | 你错失了最后一次机会 你的统治结束了 |
[32:47] | She’ll have something to say about this. | 她会对此颇有微词 |
[32:49] | Who do you think appointed me? | 你以为是谁委任了我 |
[32:57] | This is not over! | 这还没结束 |
[33:13] | I’m sorry I failed. | 对不起我失败了 |
[33:16] | I wish there was more I could do for you, Ms. Luthor. | 我希望我能为你做更多的事 卢瑟女士 |
[33:19] | There is. | 你可以 |
[33:29] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[33:30] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[33:31] | Lena Luthor? Hands in the air. | 莉娜·卢瑟 举起双手 |
[33:34] | It wasn’t her. It was me. I did all of it. | 不是她 是我 我做了这一切 |
[33:37] | Drop the gun. You’re surrounded. | 放下枪 你被包围了 |
[33:40] | Eve, please. | 伊芙 求求你 |
[33:48] | Take her away. | 带走她 |
[33:57] | Ms. Luthor, you all right? | 卢瑟女士 你没事吧 |
[34:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:04] | I’m gonna be scraping mud out of my cape for a week. | 我这周都得擦披风上的泥土了 |
[34:07] | No, I mean, are you okay? | 不 我是说你怎么样 |
[34:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:14] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[34:17] | When the FBI went to arrest Lena, Eve Tessmacher was there. | 当联调局逮捕莉娜时 伊芙·泰斯马克在那里 |
[34:22] | She confessed to the whole thing. | 她承认主使了整件事 |
[34:24] | Had proof that she impersonated Lena. Had proof for all of it. | 有她冒充莉娜的证据 有主使整件事的证据 |
[34:28] | I wish that were true. | 我倒是希望那是真的 |
[34:31] | Well, we recovered Myriad, | 我们阻止了了大清洗 |
[34:33] | but you know Lena. | 但你知道莉娜的 |
[34:36] | – She’s not gonna stop. – I know. | -她是不会放弃的 -我知道 |
[34:39] | She’s alive, thanks to you. | 多亏你 她还活着 |
[34:42] | Well, and to you. | 也多亏你 |
[34:43] | I mean, you were right about saving Lena, and Malefic. | 你救莉娜和马拉法克是正确的 |
[34:49] | He changed. | 他改变了 |
[34:50] | Well, thank you for trusting him, and me. | 谢谢你信任他和我 |
[34:53] | You had a lot more faith about that than I did. | 你比我更有信念 |
[34:57] | Well, if we can save Malefic’s soul… | 如果我们能拯救马拉法克的灵魂 |
[35:00] | Maybe we can save Lena’s. | 我们或许也能拯救莉娜的 |
[35:03] | But that is for another day. | 但这得改天了 |
[35:07] | Kelly and I are gonna get some sushi. You wanna join? | 凯莉和我要去吃寿司 你来吗 |
[35:10] | No, no, you go ahead. | 不 你们去吧 |
[35:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:41] | I’m Andrea, by the way. | 对了 我叫安德里亚 |
[35:43] | Oh, I know. I’m Russell Rogers. | 我知道 我是罗素·罗杰斯 |
[35:48] | See you tonight? | 今晚见 |
[35:49] | Yes. | 好的 |
[35:51] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[35:53] | I finally did the right thing. | 我终于做了正确的事 |
[35:56] | I’m just sorry that it’s too late. | 但我很抱歉为时已晚 |
[36:01] | I wish I could have saved you. | 我希望自己能够拯救你 |
[36:32] | You saved us, Mal. | 你救了我们 马拉 |
[36:34] | But how can I ever make up for what I’ve done? | 但这怎能弥补我犯下的过错呢 |
[36:37] | If only things were different. | 如果一切都不同就好了 |
[36:39] | There is a way. | 有办法的 |
[36:42] | And there’s someone I’d like you to meet. | 我希望你见一个人 |
[36:44] | Her name is M’gann. She’s a friend of mine. | 她的名字叫梅根 她是我的朋友 |
[36:48] | And she’s a White Martian resistance fighter. | 她是白火星人反抗军战士 |
[36:51] | She can help you when you arrive. | 你抵达后 她可以帮你 |
[36:53] | Can’t believe the war still rages. | 不敢相信战火仍在延续 |
[36:56] | – The war that I helped fuel. – But you can go home now. | -我助长的战火 -但现在你可以回家 |
[36:59] | You can help extinguish those flames. | 帮助清除延绵的战火 |
[37:05] | But what if I can’t? | 但如果我做不到呢 |
[37:07] | I’m not strong like you, J’onn. | 我不像你一样强大 荣恩 |
[37:09] | – H’ronmeer never had a role for me– – This is your role. | -赫隆米尔从没给我一席之地 -这是你的职责 |
[37:14] | You know the White Martians, | 你知道白火星人 |
[37:16] | you understand them, you know how they think. | 你了解他们 知道他们的想法 |
[37:18] | You can appeal to them. | 你可以向他们呼吁 |
[37:22] | Malefic, you can bring peace to Mars | 马拉法克 你可以给火星带来 |
[37:23] | for the first time in hundreds of years. | 数百年来的第一次和平 |
[37:26] | We can start anew. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[37:28] | You were never meant to be the pariah, Malefic. | 你从来都不活在鄙视中 马拉法克 |
[37:33] | You were meant to be the promise. | 你注定是天选之人 |
[37:38] | Thank you, my brother. | 谢谢你 哥哥 |
[37:40] | I will strive to make you proud. | 我会努力让你骄傲 |
[37:44] | And to end what I helped start. | 终结我发起的战争 |
[37:47] | Not without this you won’t. | 没有这个你可办不到 |
[37:55] | Not a scratch on it. | 不准有任何刮痕 |
[37:58] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量 |
[38:21] | Well done, J’onn J’onzz. | 干得好 荣恩·荣兹 |
[38:25] | – You passed the test. – Test? | -你通过了测试 -测试 |
[38:31] | You released my brother from the Phantom Zone? | 是你把我弟弟从幻影区释放了出来 |
[38:34] | You brought my brother here? | 你把我弟弟带到了这里 |
[38:36] | When I saw you fight in Elseworlds, | 当我看见你在异世界战斗时 |
[38:39] | I could see that you were a great warrior, | 我看得出你是个优秀的战士 |
[38:42] | but one plagued by his past, and that made you vulnerable. | 但是却被过去侵蚀 这让你变得软弱 |
[38:47] | You believed it was because you had left Mars, | 你以为是因为你离开了火星 |
[38:50] | but it was something far, far greater, J’onn. | 但其实却是更意味深长的事情 荣恩 |
[38:54] | Your brother. | 你的弟弟 |
[38:56] | But now that you have faced those demons, | 但现在你已经坦然面对了你的恶魔 |
[38:58] | you have come to learn your vulnerabilities are your strengths. | 并逐渐知道你的弱点是你的长处 |
[39:03] | And now you are ready. | 你已经准备好了 |
[39:07] | Ready for what? | 准备好干什么 |
[39:10] | A crisis. | 一场危机 |
[39:22] | Checkmate. Again. | 再次将军 |
[39:31] | Finally, you’ve returned. | 你终于回来了 |
[39:33] | I don’t know if anybody’s told you this, | 我不知道有没有人告诉过你 |
[39:34] | but the feng shui of this place is a bit stale. | 但这里的风水有点不顺 |
[39:37] | I brought you back because | 我复活你是因为 |
[39:38] | the universe will need a mind like yours. | 宇宙需要你这样的头脑 |
[39:41] | Someone who can checkmate anyone? | 总能将军的人吗 |
[39:44] | The time has come for you to fulfill your destiny, Lex Luthor. | 是时候完成你的使命了 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[39:48] | You can now become the hero that you have longed to be. | 你终于可以成为你一直期盼的英雄了 |
[39:53] | I’ve always been the hero. | 我一直是英雄 |
[39:58] | Happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[40:04] | But first, we have to discuss my sister. | 但首先我们得谈谈我妹妹 |
[40:14] | 中城 地球一 | |
[40:18] | For so many years, I’ve travelled across worlds, | 这么多年来 我周游世界 |
[40:24] | across the multi-verse, to do one thing. | 穿越平行宇宙 只为了做一件事 |
[40:27] | To kill you. | 杀了你 |
[40:30] | And now, we’re here. | 但是现在 我们在这里 |
[40:32] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[40:34] | Submit and begin your life anew. | 服从并重新开始你的生活 |
[40:39] | Show me. | 展现给我看 |
[40:41] | The knowledge is within you. | 知识就在你心中 |