时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | In the beginning, there was only one. | 最初 一切浑然一体 |
[00:04] | A single black infinitude. | 只有一片漆黑的无限空间 |
[00:09] | Then the infinitude found release, | 后来无限空间找到了释放口 |
[00:11] | And finally, the darkness broke, | 最终 黑暗被冲破 |
[00:14] | filling it with life… | 凭借多元宇宙… |
[00:23] | With the multi-verse. | 使其中充满生命 |
[00:26] | Every existence multiplied by possibility, | 每一个存在都有多种可能性 |
[00:30] | and spread out before space and time in infinite measure. | 并在空间和时间之前无限展开 |
[00:34] | Civilizations rose and fell. | 文明起起落落 |
[00:37] | And rose again across reality’s grasping expanse. | 并在现实的广阔空间中再次兴起 |
[00:41] | Life. A precious gift | 生命 一份珍贵的礼物 |
[00:43] | persevering in the face of every obstacle, | 坚忍着面对每个障碍 |
[00:46] | until, finally, the age of heroes was born. | 直到英雄时代最终诞生 |
[00:50] | Chaos. The constant enemy of life | 混沌 生命永恒的敌人 |
[00:54] | kept at bay by champions from across the multi-verse… | 被来自多元宇宙的勇士们所牵制 |
[01:22] | …joining forces to fight on behalf of all creation. | 勇士们联手代表所有创造而战 |
[01:26] | They found each other just in time, | 他们及时找到了彼此 |
[01:30] | because now, the entire multi-verse | 因为此时 整个多元宇宙 |
[01:32] | is about to come under attack. | 即将受到攻击 |
[01:36] | There is a malevolent force at work, | 有一股邪恶的力量正在行动 |
[01:38] | one driven by a singular goal. | 它的目标只有一个 |
[01:41] | I hope you’re watching, big guy. | 但愿你在看 大个子 |
[01:46] | The destruction of all there is. | 那就是毁灭一切 |
[01:56] | I have planned, | 我拟定了计划 |
[01:57] | there are those who say I have schemed, | 也有人说这是我的阴谋 |
[02:02] | but the time for preparation has passed. | 但准备时间已过 |
[02:05] | The Crisis is now upon us all. | 危机如今降临到我们所有人头上 |
[02:09] | Holy crimson skies of death! | 死亡的血色苍穹 |
[02:22] | The end of the world is licking at our heels! | 世界末日就要来了 |
[02:26] | Soon, thou shall be not but dust, | 不久 你们将化为尘土 |
[02:28] | twisting and writhing in the dead of space! | 在太空深处扭转翻滚 |
[02:32] | Not even Supergirl will save you from… | 就连超女也救不了你们 |
[02:57] | Guess Supergirl was able to save you. | 看来超女还是能救你们的 |
[02:59] | Now, go! Run! | 赶紧走 快跑 |
[03:03] | Hey, Spike! Remember me? | 尖刺 还记得我吗 |
[03:06] | Ilana’s worried about you. | 伊拉娜很担心你 |
[03:08] | She knows you’re afraid of something, | 她知道你害怕某样东西 |
[03:11] | but she just wants you to come home. | 但她只想让你回家 |
[03:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:30] | What’s got you so spooked, buddy? | 你被什么吓成这样 伙计 |
[03:40] | Every pet in National City is having a nervous breakdown. | 纳欣诺市的每一只宠物都精神崩溃了 |
[03:42] | This feels bigger than Leviathan. | 这次感觉比利维坦还严重 |
[03:44] | The USGS didn’t register an early warning, | 美国地质调查局没有发出预警 |
[03:47] | so it took everyone completely by surprise. | 所以这完全出乎所有人的意料 |
[03:49] | She does mean everyone | 确实是所有人 |
[03:50] | because this earthquake is quite, literally, worldwide. | 因为这次地震是全球性的 |
[03:53] | But the seismic activity wasn’t coming from within the planet, | 但是地震活动并非来自地球内部 |
[03:55] | it’s coming from without. | 而是来自外部 |
[03:57] | – That’s– – Extra-normal. | -这很… -超常 |
[03:59] | I was gonna say “impossible,” but okay. | 我本想说”不可能” 但说”超常”也行 |
[04:00] | Yes, yes, a fair descriptor. As would be, uh… | 是的 这个描述很到位 正如… |
[04:03] | “Unfeasible, unthinkable, absurd, outlandish.” | “不可行 不可思议 荒谬 古怪” |
[04:05] | But however you choose to describe this | 但是不管你怎么描述它 |
[04:07] | one thing is absolutely certain. | 有一件事是绝对肯定的 |
[04:09] | – We have– – A major crisis on our hands. | -我们正… -面临一场严重的危机 |
[04:14] | The Monitor freed Mal? I didn’t know he was of this universe. | 监视者释放了马拉 我都不知道他是这个宇宙的人 |
[04:18] | Yes, I thought the Monitor was a Flash and Green Arrow’s problem. | 我以为监视者是闪电侠和绿箭侠要操心的问题 |
[04:20] | He’s of every universe and everyone’s problem. | 他存在于每个宇宙 是所有人要操心的问题 |
[04:22] | Last year, he tested Kara and Earth-1’s heroes | 去年 他利用迪根医生和《命运之书》 |
[04:24] | with Dr. Deegan and the Book of Destiny. | 考验了卡拉和地球一的英雄们 |
[04:27] | This year, he’s testing me to make sure I’m ready for this. | 今年 他要考验我 看我是否为此做好了准备 |
[04:29] | And what exactly is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[04:31] | – Another reality wave? – Not exactly. | -另一种现实波吗 -不是 |
[04:35] | Whatever is it, | 无论这是什么 |
[04:35] | it is hurtling through space at an impossible speed. | 它正以不可能的速度在太空中穿梭 |
[04:38] | I calculate it will reach the edge of the universe | 我估计它将于5.3小时之后 |
[04:40] | in exactly 5.3 hours, | 到达宇宙的边缘 |
[04:41] | at which point, it will boomerang back. | 到时 它将原路返回 |
[04:42] | Once it intersects again with our solar system, | 一旦它再次与我们的太阳系相交 |
[04:45] | the results will be, in a word, cataclysmic. | 结果将是灾难性的 |
[04:49] | Exactly when will it reach us? | 它到底何时能到我们这里 |
[04:51] | There are too many variables to calculate precisely, | 需要精确计算的变量太多了 |
[04:53] | but I will say this. | 但有一件事我敢肯定 |
[04:53] | If this wave isn’t stopped by tomorrow night… | 如果在明晚之前不阻止这道波 |
[04:56] | there will be no more us… | 我们将不复存在 |
[04:58] | no more future… no more anything. | 未来和一切都将不复存在 |
[05:02] | Are there any inhabited planets in its trajectory? | 它的轨迹上存在有人居住的行星吗 |
[05:05] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[05:10] | Argo City. | 阿尔戈市 |
[05:11] | – Oh, my God. Superman’s there with Lois and… – My mom. | -天呐 超人和露易丝在上面 -还有我妈 |
[05:14] | Can we warn them? | 我们能提醒他们吗 |
[05:15] | Argo Harun-El sure makes communication difficult, but I will try. | 阿尔戈的哈伦·艾尔让通讯变得很困难 但我会尽力 |
[05:18] | – How much time do they have, Brainy? – Not enough. | -他们有多少时间逃生 布莱尼 -来不及了 |
[05:22] | Superman, champion of Earth, | 超人 地球的勇士 |
[05:24] | who faced off with Doomsday, | 曾直面世界末日 |
[05:27] | apprehended General Zod, | 逮捕佐德将军 |
[05:28] | and went toe-to-toe | 与莱克斯·卢瑟的 |
[05:29] | with dozens of Lex Luthor’s death traps, | 几十个死亡陷阱近距离对峙 |
[05:32] | has finally met his match. | 而他终于遇到了对手 |
[05:36] | A dirty diaper. | 一块脏尿布 |
[05:37] | What do you think? Front page news? | 你怎么看 这能上头条新闻吗 |
[05:40] | I mean, I think it’s a little lowbrow for Lois Lane. | 我觉得这对露易丝·莱恩来说有点浅薄 |
[05:42] | Lowbrow? | 浅薄 |
[05:43] | If only the citizens of Earth | 要是地球上的公民 |
[05:45] | could see Kal-El struggling with spit up. | 能看到卡·艾尔跟粑粑作战就好了 |
[05:49] | Need I remind you, Miss Lane, | 需要我提醒你吗 莱恩小姐 |
[05:50] | uh, I have no powers here. | 我在这里没有超能力 |
[05:52] | Oh, don’t you be blaming this on the red sun, honey. | 别把这归咎于红太阳 亲爱的 |
[05:55] | Hey, buddy. | 儿子 |
[05:56] | – Yay, Daddy did it. – Yeah, kinda. | -老爸做到了 -算是吧 |
[06:01] | Jonathan really has your eyes, huh? | 乔纳森的眼睛很像你 |
[06:03] | I’ll take it… | 这我接受 |
[06:04] | so long he has your everything else. | 只要他的其他部位都像你就行 |
[06:09] | You know, when I used to picture us together, | 我以前设想我们在一起的场景时 |
[06:11] | we were always living on Earth, | 我们总是生活在地球上 |
[06:13] | and we had two kids. | 而且我们有两个孩子 |
[06:15] | Well, I hate to break it to you, Kansas, | 我也不想扫你的兴 堪萨斯州小伙 |
[06:18] | but prognostication is not one of your superpowers. | 但预言可不是你的超能力之一 |
[06:25] | Kal, Lois… | 卡尔 露易丝 |
[06:27] | Kara? In pants? | 卡拉 你竟然穿着裤子 |
[06:30] | How did she manage to break through | 她是怎么突破 |
[06:32] | Argo’s shield interference? | 阿尔戈的屏障干扰的 |
[06:33] | Not well, apparently. | 显然没有彻底突破 |
[06:36] | Kal, Lois… Argo is in danger. | 卡尔 露易丝 阿尔戈有危险 |
[06:38] | You need to get out now! | 你们需要马上撤离 |
[06:53] | Alura! | 阿露拉 |
[06:55] | Kal, Lois, thank God. | 卡尔 露易丝 谢天谢地 |
[06:57] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:58] | A massive energy is moving through space. | 一股巨大的能量正在太空中移动 |
[07:00] | It’s killing everything in its path. | 它所到之处 无人幸免 |
[07:01] | – How long do we have? – Minutes! | -我们还有多少时间 -几分钟而已 |
[07:03] | Quickly! With me! | 快 跟我来 |
[07:07] | We must set a course for Earth. | 我们必须设定一条前往地球的航线 |
[07:09] | Hopefully, they’ll have enough time | 希望他们有足够的时间 |
[07:10] | to stop this wave before it hits. | 在这道波到达前阻止它 |
[07:14] | Where are the rest? | 其他太空舱呢 |
[07:16] | There are no others. Only this one. | 没有其他的了 只有这一艘 |
[07:25] | We’ll always be with you, Jonathan. | 我们会永远跟你在一起 乔纳森 |
[07:27] | We will never leave you. | 我们决不会离开你 |
[07:29] | Even in the face of our deaths. | 即使面对死亡 |
[07:32] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[08:05] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[08:16] | And we’re next. | 下面轮到我们了 |
[08:23] | For a very long time, I have hated this place. | 很久以来 我一直讨厌这个地方 |
[08:27] | I think about all the people that it took from me. | 一想到它从我身边夺走了那多人 |
[08:31] | It would just… It would just make me so angry. | 我就… 我就气愤不已 |
[08:36] | But you’re not now. | 但你现在不生气了 |
[08:37] | I’m still a little bit angry. | 我还是有点生气 |
[08:41] | This island taught me to survive. | 这座岛教会了我如何生存 |
[08:44] | It turned me into someone else. | 它把我变成了另一个人 |
[08:47] | Somebody better than the person I was before. | 比以前更好的人 |
[08:54] | So, despite my feelings… | 所以 不管我的感觉如何 |
[08:58] | there are no stories about the Green Arrow to tell | 如果我不去炼狱的话 |
[09:03] | if I don’t make my way to Lian Yu. | 就不会有绿箭侠的故事 |
[09:06] | And I’m also not standing, at this moment… | 这一刻 我也不可能站在这里 |
[09:10] | looking at my daughter. | 看着我的女儿 |
[09:13] | Thank you for letting me be a part of your story. | 谢谢你让我参与你的故事 |
[09:17] | Even if it was only for a little while. | 即使只是一小会儿 |
[09:21] | Yeah, something tells me you’re gonna create your own stories. | 是啊 我觉得你会创造自己的故事 |
[09:39] | Lyla. | 莱拉 |
[09:40] | The Crisis has begun. | 危机已经开始 |
[09:45] | Cisco, what have you got? | 西斯科 你有什么消息 |
[09:46] | Is this an isolated event? Is it everywhere? | 这是孤立事件吗 还是无所不在 |
[09:50] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[09:51] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[09:58] | – Lyla? – I’m Harbinger now. | -莱拉 -我现在是先驱者 |
[10:02] | I’m working with the Monitor. | 我在与监视者合作 |
[10:04] | He sent you to get me? | 他派你来接我 |
[10:07] | – Because the Crisis is here? – That is correct. | -因为危机来了 -是的 |
[10:12] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[10:18] | Turning our attention to local news, | 将目光转向本地新闻 |
[10:20] | a series of robberies by the Wonderland Gang continues | “仙境帮”的一系列劫案仍在继续 |
[10:23] | with seemingly no end in sight… | 似乎不打算停息 |
[10:31] | Where is Alice? | 爱丽丝在哪 |
[11:03] | I said, “Where is Alice?” | 我问你们 “爱丽丝在哪” |
[11:04] | Okay… okay, I’ll tell you. | 好了 我告诉你 |
[11:08] | – There’s an old sugar factory. – Where is it? | -有一家旧糖厂 -在哪里 |
[11:15] | Batwoman, the multi-verse is in great danger. You are needed. | 蝙蝠女侠 多元宇宙处于危险之中 我们需要你 |
[11:19] | I’ll deal with, whatever your crazy is, in a minute. | 我等会再处理你那档子破事 |
[11:20] | There is no more time. | 没时间了 |
[11:27] | Okay, folks, time for our tie-breaker question of the night. | 好了 各位 下面是今晚的决胜一题了 |
[11:30] | Here we go. | 请听题 |
[11:31] | What is the name of the last song Janis Joplin ever recorded? | 珍妮丝·贾普林录制的最后一首歌叫什么名字 |
[11:35] | Ready for some free drinks? | 准备好喝免费饮料了吗 |
[11:37] | And the answer to our final bonus question is… | 最后一道附加题的答案是… |
[11:41] | “Little Robot Man.” | 《小机器男人》 |
[11:42] | The strange visitors are the winners tonight. | 陌生游客是今晚的赢家 |
[11:44] | Better luck next time, legends. | 祝你们下次好运 传奇 |
[11:45] | Uh, no, that’s wrong. | 你们搞错了 |
[11:47] | But “Mercedes Benz” was Janis Joplin’s last song. | 《梅赛德斯·奔驰》才是珍妮丝·贾普林的最后一首歌 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna tell that trivia host. | 我去告诉那个问答主持人 |
[11:51] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[11:53] | So, you remember last year at Woodstock | 你还记得去年在伍德斯托克音乐节 |
[11:54] | when I was supposed to steal a lock of | 我应该偷 |
[11:55] | Janis Joplin’s hair without her noticing? | 珍妮丝·贾普林的一缕头发吗 |
[11:58] | – Yeah? – Uh, she noticed. | -结果呢 -她发现了我 |
[12:01] | – Then she called me– – “Little Robot Man.” | -然后她管我叫 -“小机器男人” |
[12:04] | Well, congratulations, you change history | 恭喜 你改变了历史 |
[12:06] | and lost us trivia night. | 还害我们输了问答之夜 |
[12:11] | And we’re done here. | 我们结束了 |
[12:14] | Lyla? What’s with the suit? | 莱拉 你怎么穿成这样 |
[12:18] | Panic is rising out there. | 恐慌正在蔓延 |
[12:19] | I want every available agent in the field | 我希望所有待命的特工都出去调查 |
[12:21] | until we get a handle on whatever this thing is. | 直到我们搞清楚这件事 |
[12:31] | Face down on the floor. Now! | 趴在地板上 快点 |
[12:33] | Did you do this? Did you destroy Argo? | 这是你干的吗 你摧毁了阿尔戈 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God, you’re okay. | 天呐 你们没事 |
[12:45] | Thanks to her. | 多亏了她 |
[12:46] | She appeared at the last second and brought us here. | 她在最后一刻出现 把我们带到了这里 |
[12:50] | We sent Jonathan off in an escape pod. | 我们让乔纳森坐着逃生舱离开了 |
[12:53] | And my mother? | 我母亲呢 |
[12:57] | I’m so sorry, Kara. | 我很遗憾 卡拉 |
[13:03] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[13:04] | Where are we? And what just happened? | 我们这是在哪 刚才发生了什么 |
[13:06] | You’re on Earth-38. | 你们在地球三十八上 |
[13:09] | There was– – | 有… |
[13:12] | That rabbit was about to talk. | 那只兔子就快开口了 |
[13:13] | This one speaks to rabbits. | 这家伙会跟兔子说话 |
[13:16] | It’s okay. ‘Cause we’re all on the same side. | 没关系 我们是同一战线的 |
[13:18] | Are we? ‘Cause I don’t know them. | 是吗 我根本不认识他们 |
[13:21] | But you know me. | 但你认识我 |
[13:22] | And if you were brought here with all these other heroes, | 如果你和其他英雄一起被带到了这里 |
[13:25] | it’s probably because we need you. | 可能是因为我们需要你 |
[13:27] | I trust everyone in this room with my life. | 我信任在场的每一位 |
[13:29] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[13:38] | Well, I guess you should all just call me Kate. | 你们叫我凯特就行 |
[13:41] | Yeah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. | 是啊 这样就说得通了 |
[13:45] | Uh, I’m Mia. I’m Oliver’s daughter. | 我是米娅 奥利弗的女儿 |
[13:48] | I never knew he had a daughter. | 我从来不知道他还有个女儿 |
[13:50] | He gets that a lot. | 经常有人这么说 |
[13:52] | Okay, you. Start talking. | 好了 你 开始说吧 |
[13:55] | There’s a wave of anti-matter sweeping across this universe, | 有一道反物质波正席卷整个宇宙 |
[13:59] | destroying everything in its path. | 摧毁着它途经的一切 |
[14:01] | I’ve seen the anti-matter wave in action. | 我见证了反物质波的威力 |
[14:04] | It wiped all of Earth-2 right out of existence. | 它彻底摧毁了地球二的存在 |
[14:06] | I brought you all to Earth-38 | 我把你们都带到了地球三十八 |
[14:08] | because this is where the Monitor wants you to make your stand. | 因为监视者希望你们坚守在这里 |
[14:11] | This universe is the tipping point. | 这个宇宙是临界点 |
[14:13] | If we don’t stop the anti-matter wave here, | 如果我们不能在这里阻止反物质波 |
[14:16] | it will continue to the next universe, | 它将前往下一个宇宙 |
[14:18] | and the next, and the next. | 并不断地向前推进 |
[14:21] | Until it has obliterated, not only every Earth, | 直到它毁灭每一个地球 |
[14:24] | but every thing… | 以及所有现实中的 |
[14:26] | across all reality. | 一切 |
[14:27] | Right. So, we are going to need a bigger team. | 所以我们需要一支更庞大的团队 |
[14:31] | Where’s Barry? Where are the legends? | 巴里呢 传奇又在哪里 |
[14:33] | Doing reconnaissance. | 在做侦察 |
[14:34] | I’m headed to check on them now. | 我现在就去看看他们 |
[14:39] | I still don’t like her. | 我还是不喜欢她 |
[14:40] | Well, Brainy’s algorithm will help forecast | 布莱尼的算法将帮我们预测 |
[14:42] | exactly how much time we have until the anti-matter wave hits. | 反物质波具体还有多长时间到达这里 |
[14:45] | Thank you all for being here. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[14:47] | I know we can beat this together. | 我知道我们能一起战胜它 |
[14:49] | About Jonathan… | 关于乔纳森 |
[14:51] | we set a course for Earth in his pod, | 我们给他的逃生舱设定了前往地球的航线 |
[14:53] | but we don’t know where it landed. | 但我们不知道它具体在哪里着陆 |
[14:54] | Or even if it landed. | 甚至不知道它有没有着陆 |
[14:57] | Brainy, can you track his trajectory? | 布莱尼 你能追踪他的轨迹吗 |
[14:59] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[15:00] | We’ll find that bouncing bundle of Kryptonian joy | 我们一眨眼的功夫就能找到 |
[15:02] | faster than a flying Flackurian– | 那个氪星开心果 |
[15:18] | This is a new problem. | 我们遇到新问题了 |
[15:19] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[15:23] | Wait, the tower isn’t a threat. | 等等 那座塔构不成威胁 |
[15:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:26] | It’s a quantum tower, apparently. | 这显然是一座量子塔 |
[15:28] | And it’s the only thing that can save the people of this world. | 它是唯一能拯救世界人民的东西 |
[15:37] | At the dawn of time, | 在时间之初 |
[15:38] | the Monitor placed quantum towers on key Earths | 监视者在关键的地球上放置了量子塔 |
[15:41] | as a last line of defense. | 作为最后一道防线 |
[15:44] | The red skies are dissipating, which means it’s working. | 红色天空正在消散 这意味着它正在起作用 |
[15:46] | From this design, it looks like the tower is capable | 从这个设计上看 这座塔能够 |
[15:48] | of generating a quantum flux field, | 产生量子流场 |
[15:50] | which can, theoretically– | 它在理论上可以… |
[15:52] | Reverse the exogenic state of the anti-matter wave, | 逆转反物质波的外成状态 |
[15:54] | thereby dissipating the anti-matter energy. | 从而消耗反物质能量 |
[15:56] | Yes. Finally, someone who speaks my language. | 是的 终于找到我的同类人了 |
[15:58] | Love your suit. | 我喜欢你的战服 |
[15:59] | If you want, I can probably give it an upgrade. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你升级 |
[16:02] | Depends on how attached you are to your hand. | 你还想要这只手吗 |
[16:03] | Pretty attached. | 非常想 |
[16:04] | So the tower can stop this Earth from being destroyed? | 所以这座塔能阻止这个地球被摧毁吗 |
[16:07] | If you can protect it. | 前提是你们能保护好它 |
[16:08] | – Protect it from what? – The Anti-Monitor. | -谁想破坏它 -反监视者 |
[16:11] | He commands forces greater than any army. | 他指挥的武装力量比任何军队都庞大 |
[16:13] | When the tower stops the wave, | 当量子塔挡住波频时 |
[16:16] | they will come to thwart | 他们会来阻挠 |
[16:17] | any effort to save this planet and its people. | 任何拯救星球以及在此生存之人的努力 |
[16:20] | Sprock! | 坏了 |
[16:22] | Jonathan’s pod has disappeared from our radar. | 乔纳森的逃生舱从我们的雷达上消失了 |
[16:25] | It appears to have been sucked into a wormhole. | 似乎被吸进了一个虫洞 |
[16:27] | – What are the co-ordinates? – Star City. Earth-16. | -坐标是什么 -星城 地球十六 |
[16:30] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[16:31] | 逃生舱信号中断 星城 地球十六 2046年 | |
[16:31] | It must’ve been a temporal wormhole because… | 虫洞肯定是临时出现的 因为… |
[16:35] | well, the pod is in the year 2046. | 逃生舱现在在2046年 |
[16:38] | We’ve been there before. | 我们已经去过那里 |
[16:39] | Apparently, we didn’t just travel to the future. | 显然 我们不只是穿越到未来 |
[16:41] | Yeah, we traveled to a parallel Earth in the future. | 我们穿越到未来的平行地球 |
[16:44] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[16:44] | – I’m going after him. – Clark, you can’t. | -我要去找他 -克拉克 你不能去 |
[16:48] | Those are two words I’m not used to hearing and my son needs me. | 我不习惯听到”不能”二字 而且我儿子需要我 |
[16:50] | I’m a parent and I get it. | 我也身为人父 我明白 |
[16:54] | The entire universe needs you. | 整个宇宙需要你 |
[16:56] | When that tower gets attacked, | 量子塔遇袭的时候 |
[16:58] | you have to be here to protect it. | 你必须要保护它 |
[17:00] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[17:02] | Lois… | 露易丝 |
[17:03] | I’ll back you up. | 我来支援你 |
[17:05] | – I know the terrain. – As will I. | -我了解地形 -我也会去支援 |
[17:07] | I happen to be excellent with children. | 碰巧我很擅长跟小孩子相处 |
[17:11] | Don’t worry, I’ll get him. | 别担心 我会找到他的 |
[17:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:16] | You know, Oliver… | 你知道吗 奥利弗 |
[17:18] | I’ve seen playboy Oliver, | 我见过花花公子奥利弗 |
[17:20] | vigilante Oliver, | 义警奥利弗 |
[17:22] | but I never thought I would see parent Oliver. | 但我从来没过会见到当爸爸的奥利弗 |
[17:25] | – It’s weird, right? – So weird. | -很怪对吧 -很怪 |
[17:28] | But… it looks good on you. | 但是你当爸的模样不错 |
[17:34] | J’onn, I-I-I thought Director Danvers was with you. | 荣恩 丹弗斯局长不是和你一起吗 |
[17:37] | She was. | 之前是 |
[17:38] | But she went to call the president to co-ordinate the evacuation, | 但是她去给总统打电话协调疏散 |
[17:41] | in case the quantum tower fails. | 以防量子塔失败 |
[17:42] | She is smart, that is exactly what I was about to suggest, | 她很聪明 这正是我想建议的 |
[17:45] | but has she contemplated the number of ships | 但是她有没有想过这样一场大逃亡 |
[17:47] | one would require for such an exodus? | 需要多少艘飞船呢 |
[17:49] | Brainy, every alien refugee on this planet | 布莱尼 这个星球上的所有外星人难民 |
[17:52] | came here on a ship. | 都是坐飞船来到这里的 |
[17:53] | I intend to ask them for their help. | 我打算向他们求助 |
[17:55] | Do you really think they will? | 你真的觉得他们会帮忙吗 |
[17:57] | After how the government treated them last year. | 在去年政府那样对待他们之后 |
[17:59] | I have faith that… everybody will do the right thing. | 我有信心 每个人都会做正义之事 |
[18:02] | Humans and aliens alike. | 人类和外星人都一样 |
[18:04] | Well, in any event… | 在任何情况下 |
[18:07] | this should help. | 这个都应该有用 |
[18:15] | Oh, Sprock. | 坏了 |
[18:16] | I just managed to zero in on Jonathan’s location in Star City. | 我刚想到如何找到乔纳森在星城的位置 |
[18:25] | The president is in. He’s speaking with other world leaders. | 总统同意了 他在和其他世界领袖通话 |
[18:29] | We’ll co-ordinate the effort from National City. | 我们会在纳欣诺市协调配合 |
[18:32] | But J’onn… | 但是荣恩 |
[18:33] | even if we did manage to get enough ships for everyone, | 就算我们能为所有人准备充足的飞船 |
[18:36] | we can’t just fly off Earth. | 我们也不能就这样飞离地球 |
[18:39] | I mean, space itself is being erased. | 太空本身正在遭到毁灭 |
[18:41] | Earth-1 is the last stop on the anti-matter trajectory. | 地球一是反物质轨道的最后一关 |
[18:44] | We can try and get everybody there. | 我们可以尽量让大家去那里 |
[18:46] | Well, one little extrapolator is not gonna do the job. | 一个小小的外推器根本不可能做到 |
[18:50] | The transmatter portal? | 物质传送门呢 |
[18:51] | Who could build one big enough? | 谁能造出一个足够大的呢 |
[18:53] | I mean, not even Brainy has. | 就连布莱尼都不行 |
[18:56] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[18:57] | She built an enormous one for the Daxamites. | 她替达克萨姆人造过一个巨大的物质传送门 |
[18:58] | I’m sure she could build one twice as big. | 我相信她可以造出一个比那大两倍的 |
[19:00] | No, that’s too big of a risk. | 不行 太冒险了 |
[19:02] | I mean, after Myriad, after everything… | 自从她偷了大清洗 还有那一切事情后 |
[19:05] | she can’t be trusted. | 我们不能相信她 |
[19:06] | What other choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[19:24] | I’m sorry about your mom. | 你母亲的事我很遗憾 |
[19:27] | I couldn’t save her. | 我没能救她 |
[19:29] | You had no powers on Argo. There was nothing you could do. | 你在阿尔戈没有超能力 你也无能为力 |
[19:32] | I feel like a fool. | 我觉得自己像个傻子 |
[19:34] | I thought I could give up the cape and just… | 我以为我能放弃这件披风 |
[19:37] | have everything I ever wanted. | 拥有我想要的一切 |
[19:41] | And now, Argo is gone, | 但是现在 阿尔戈没了 |
[19:43] | this Earth is in danger, | 这个地球危在旦夕 |
[19:45] | Lois and Jonathan are out in the universe, | 露易丝和乔纳森还身处在宇宙中 |
[19:47] | where I can’t protect them. | 我却保护不了他们 |
[19:50] | And part of me can’t help thinking that… | 我内心忍不住去想 |
[19:56] | that I deserve this… | 这是我活该 |
[19:58] | for thinking that I could have so much. | 因为我认为自己可以拥有如此之多 |
[20:03] | That anyone could. | 但这种想法太贪婪 |
[20:08] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[20:11] | I’ve been thinking that a lot, too, lately. | 最近我也在深思这个问题 |
[20:13] | How I can never do enough. | 我怎么做都不够 |
[20:16] | How my mistakes outweigh all the good I’ve ever done. | 我的错误盖过了我曾经做过的所有好事 |
[20:23] | But it’s not true. | 但事情并非如此 |
[20:27] | It can’t be. | 也不能如此 |
[20:29] | And we’re going to save them. | 我们会救下他们 |
[20:31] | Lois, Jonathan, this whole planet. | 露易丝 乔纳森和整个星球 |
[20:34] | We’ve done it a dozen times and we’re going to do it again. | 我们已经做过很多次 这次也能做到 |
[20:38] | How are you so… hopeful right now? | 你现在怎么会如此希望满怀 |
[20:42] | You’ve lost just as much as I have today. | 今天你和我一样失去了许多 |
[20:44] | Argo, your mom… | 失去了阿尔戈 还有你妈妈 |
[20:50] | Before our parents sent us to Earth… | 在我们父母把我们送到地球来之前 |
[20:53] | nobody here knew about Krypton. | 这里的人根本不知道氪星 |
[20:57] | Now, there are stories, celebrations, museum exhibits. | 现在有关于氪星的故事 庆典和博物馆展览 |
[21:02] | Just like you shared our home with your family, | 就像你与家人分享了自己的家乡 |
[21:05] | we shared our home with this whole world. | 我们与这个世界一起分享了我们的家乡 |
[21:10] | Krypton’s not just a place, it’s a spirit. | 氪星不只是一个地方 还象征着一种精神 |
[21:15] | It’s hope. It’s sacrifice. | 希望与牺牲 |
[21:21] | It’s what our parents did for us. | 那是我们父母为我们所做的 |
[21:25] | What you did for Jonathan. | 那是你为乔纳森所做的 |
[21:29] | We have made our parents proud by fighting for what’s right. | 我们为正义而战 这让我们父母感到自豪 |
[21:35] | So, we have to keep fighting. | 所以我们必须继续战斗 |
[21:37] | And as long as that spirit is alive, | 只要那种精神还在 |
[21:39] | Krypton will never die. | 氪星就会永存 |
[21:53] | – You wanted to see me? – I did. | -你要见我吗 -是的 |
[21:56] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[21:59] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[22:00] | Only one way to find out. | 打开看看就知道了 |
[22:06] | Okay, please tell me you’re planning on wearing this. | 请告诉我你打算穿上这件战衣 |
[22:09] | I don’t think that that one would fit me. | 我觉得这件战衣不适合我 |
[22:14] | There should always be at least one Green Arrow. | 至少要有一位绿箭侠 |
[22:18] | Dad, I can’t. | 老爸 我不行 |
[22:19] | You know, Mia, the Monitor has taken a lot from me. | 米娅 监视者让我失去了很多 |
[22:24] | But I will always be grateful for the time | 但我会一直感激 |
[22:25] | he has given me with you. | 他给了我能与你相处的时光 |
[22:27] | If you’re not gonna wear this, no one should. | 如果你不穿上这件战衣 没人有资格穿 |
[22:30] | You earned it. | 是你努力得来的 |
[22:34] | Just try it on, okay? I gotta find Barry. | 穿上试试看吧 我要去找巴里 |
[22:43] | The fastest man alive shows up late to the Crisis | 现今世上速度最快的人 |
[22:45] | we’ve been expecting for years. | 在我们期待已久的这场危机中迟迟未出现 |
[22:46] | It’s not the… it’s not the best look, Barry. | 这可有损颜面啊 巴里 |
[22:48] | Lyla had us doing some recon of the quantum towers. | 莱拉让我们去侦察量子塔 |
[22:51] | But listen, do you remember the newspaper article | 但是你记不记得报纸报道说 |
[22:53] | I showed you on the time vault? | 我带你去看了时间穹顶 |
[22:54] | Red skies and a “crisis”? | 红色天空和一场危机 |
[22:56] | Okay, well, the Monitor confirmed the papers had lied and… | 监视者证实了报纸上的报道并不属实 |
[23:02] | in this Crisis, I’m supposed to die. | 而且在这场危机中 我会死 |
[23:05] | – No. – No? | -不 -不 |
[23:07] | We need to talk. Now! | 我们要好好谈谈 就现在 |
[23:09] | Who’re you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[23:10] | Hey, right now! | 给我出来 |
[23:18] | We are past the time for discussion, Oliver. | 我们已经没什么好谈的了 奥利弗 |
[23:21] | You and I had an agreement. | 我和你达成过共识的 |
[23:24] | I die. | 我死 |
[23:25] | Barry and Kara live! | 让巴里和卡拉活下去 |
[23:29] | Yes… to keep the cosmic balance. | 是的 为了保持宇宙平衡 |
[23:33] | So, why are you telling Barry that he’s gonna die? | 你为什么要和巴里说他会死 |
[23:36] | I spared your friends’ lives | 去年我放过你朋友一命 |
[23:38] | so they could save their world last year. | 好让他们拯救他们的世界 |
[23:42] | This… is a very different threat. | 但是这次威胁不同寻常 |
[23:45] | You need to stop playing games with me. | 不要再戏耍我了 |
[23:47] | You tell me why the Anti-Monitor is doing this. | 告诉我反监视者为什么要做这些事 |
[23:53] | And then tell me how I’m going to prevent it. | 然后告诉我怎么阻止他 |
[23:56] | Not knowing what you’re fighting means | 不知道你将要面对的是什么意味着 |
[23:57] | you will prepare for every possibility. | 你将会为所有可能做准备 |
[24:00] | Because this threat brings with it | 因为这个威胁将会 |
[24:02] | the annihilation of all life | 终结所有现实中的 |
[24:05] | in all realities. | 所有生命 |
[24:08] | Do you now comprehend the scope… | 你现在能理解我们现在 |
[24:11] | of the danger we all now face? | 所面对威胁的重要程度了吗 |
[24:30] | Are you here to arrest me during the apocalypse, | 你是趁着末日来逮捕我的吗 |
[24:32] | or to try and kill me | 还是想来杀我 |
[24:33] | because you weren’t successful the other day? | 因为那天你没有成功 |
[24:35] | I wasn’t trying to hurt you, Lena. | 我不是想要伤害你 莉娜 |
[24:37] | I was trying to stop you from using Myriad. | 我是想阻止你使用大清洗 |
[24:39] | Right. Is that why you had a Claymore satellite aimed at me? | 是吗 这就是为什么你用克莱莫卫星瞄准我吗 |
[24:43] | And I didn’t use Myriad, that was Eve Tessmacher. | 我没有用大清洗 是伊芙·泰斯马克做的 |
[24:45] | You and I both know that that isn’t true. | 你我都知道事实并非如此 |
[24:50] | The reason the sky is red, | 天空之所以变红 |
[24:52] | and the planet feels like it’s falling apart | 整个星球都感觉要散架了 |
[24:53] | is because it is. | 是因为它确实要散了 |
[24:54] | There is an anti-matter wave | 有一股反物质能量 |
[24:56] | that is tearing through the universe right now, | 正在撕裂整个宇宙 |
[24:57] | and it will destroy Earth | 它将会毁灭地球 |
[24:59] | if Kara and the other heroes don’t stop it. | 如果卡拉和其他英雄没办法阻止它的话 |
[25:01] | Now, I am working with J’onn to hedge our bets | 现在 我在和荣恩做一些保险 |
[25:04] | and mount an evacuation, | 准备进行撤离 |
[25:05] | but in order to do that… | 但是要做到这些 |
[25:07] | we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[25:10] | Look, I am sorry that I lied to you. | 真对不起我骗了你 |
[25:12] | And not just me, and not just Kara… | 不仅是我 不仅是卡拉 |
[25:17] | it was all of us. | 是我们所有人 |
[25:18] | J’onn and Brainy and Nia. | 荣恩和布莱尼 还有尼娅 |
[25:22] | You know, you actually had me believe that you hated Supergirl. | 你知道吗 你真让我信了你恨超女 |
[25:25] | I wasn’t pretending about that. | 那个不是我假装的 |
[25:28] | And that is a… long story. | 那个是… 说来话长 |
[25:32] | Listen, I– I know that you feel burned by us. | 听着 我知道你感觉被我们伤害了 |
[25:35] | And that there is nothing that I can say | 我现在不管说什么 |
[25:37] | in this moment that is going to change that. | 都不可能改变这一切 |
[25:40] | But if you could please just put your feelings aside, | 但如果能请你把情感先放一旁 |
[25:45] | J’onn and I really, really, need your help. | 荣恩和我真的 真的需要你的帮助 |
[26:00] | I don’t want your apology, Alex. | 我不需要你的道歉 艾丽克斯 |
[26:02] | ‘Cause you will never again have my friendship or my trust. | 因为你再也不会拥有我的友谊和信任 |
[26:05] | I have learned my lesson from all of you. | 我从你们所有人身上学到了一课 |
[26:07] | But if the world is at stake, then of course, I’ll help. | 但如果是世界有危险 我当然会帮忙 |
[26:11] | It is hubris of you to think that I wouldn’t, | 真可笑 你居然以为我不会帮忙 |
[26:13] | but then, you’ve made it perfectly clear | 但是 你已经表达的很清楚 |
[26:16] | how little you’ve thought of me these last few years, so… | 这么些年来你有多轻视我 所以… |
[26:19] | what do you need me to do? | 你需要我做些什么 |
[26:22] | Whatever is inside there, it’s working | 不管那里边是什么 它起作用了 |
[26:24] | The anti-matter wave has stopped and it’s slowly dissipating. | 反物质能量停下了 并且正在逐渐消失 |
[26:27] | How do we protect that thing from an enemy we know nothing about, | 我们要怎么保护那东西不被我们一无所知 |
[26:30] | but we know is coming? | 却知道要来临敌人破坏掉 |
[26:31] | We head inside… | 我们进去 |
[26:33] | stake out strategic positions. | 找到有效的战术位置 |
[26:35] | If we’re fortified, we control the battle. | 如果我们布下防御 我们就能控制战斗 |
[26:42] | Earthquake that magnitude could overwhelm the entire coast. | 这个量级的地震可能毁掉整个海岸线 |
[26:44] | Go. Help contain the damage. | 去 帮助止损 |
[26:46] | Go! We got this. | 走吧 这里交给我们 |
[26:51] | Let’s go inside and dig in. | 咱们进去吧 |
[26:53] | 地球十六 星城 2046年 | |
[26:58] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我玩 |
[27:00] | What are the odds that my son’s pod landed here? | 我儿子的救生船降落在这里的几率有多大 |
[27:02] | Three billion, eight hundred and twenty seven million to one. | 三十八亿二千七百万分之一 |
[27:06] | but the pod didn’t land here. | 但是救生船没降落在这里 |
[27:08] | But you said that this is where Jonathan is. | 但你说乔纳森就在这里 |
[27:10] | Yes. This is where I tracked him. | 是的 我追踪他到这里 |
[27:13] | But I can’t speculate as to why Oliver Queen would kidnap a baby. | 但我不理解为什么奥利弗·奎恩会绑架婴儿 |
[27:16] | Well, he probably thought he was rescuing him. | 他可能认为是在拯救他 |
[27:18] | I mean, Star City is no place for a child. | 我是说 星城不是养孩子的地方 |
[27:21] | Well, I’ll thank him when I have Jonathan back. | 等我找回乔纳森再谢他 |
[27:23] | In the meantime, we should split up– | 与此同时 我们应该分开 |
[27:26] | This is unnecessary. | 这真是多余 |
[27:31] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[27:33] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[27:40] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[27:42] | Yes. Yes, you go get Jonathan. I’ll… I’ll stay here, | 是是 你去找乔纳森 我呆在这里 |
[28:00] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[28:02] | No, it’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[28:04] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[28:06] | You… | 你 |
[28:09] | you went down with the Gambit. | 你和金牌号一起沉了 |
[28:12] | But I came back. Remember? | 但是我回来了 记得吗 |
[28:14] | I found you in Lian Yu. | 我在炼狱岛上找到了你 |
[28:18] | I must be losing my mind. | 我一定是发疯了 |
[28:19] | No, Ollie, you’re not– | 不 奥利 你没有 |
[28:22] | You’re not. You’re… It’s just a long story. | 你没有 你… 这说来话长 |
[28:28] | The longest. | 相当长 |
[28:35] | Thank you, Oliver. | 谢谢你 奥利佛 |
[28:39] | Thank you for helping my baby. | 谢谢你帮助我的孩子 |
[28:49] | So, what is this? | 那么 这是什么 |
[28:50] | The proverbial calm before the storm? | 暴风雨之前的宁静吗 |
[28:52] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[28:55] | Remember, Mia, whatever happens… | 记住 米娅 不管发生什么… |
[28:57] | find your mother. | 去找你的母亲 |
[29:01] | Tell her how much I love her. | 告诉她我有多爱她 |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:12] | When Lyla said an army, | 当莱拉说一个军队 |
[29:14] | I thought she meant an… army. | 我以为她是指 军人 |
[29:16] | She did. It’s just that… | 她是这么说的 只不过 |
[29:19] | we’ve never faced one like this before. | 我们从没有面对过这样的军队 |
[29:31] | “One army.” She said, “One army.” It’s more like ten! | “一只军队” 他说”一只军队” 这更像是十个 |
[29:37] | – Very nice. – Learned from the best. | -非常好 -我有个好老师 |
[29:40] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[29:46] | They’re trying to breach the tower. | 他们想要侵入高塔 |
[29:47] | Well, we can’t let that happen! | 我们不能任由其发生 |
[29:49] | I’ll take that upgrade now. | 那个升级我现在要了 |
[29:51] | Oh, uh, if I can have one of those without losing an appendage. | 现在我不需要丢四肢就可以碰这个了吗 |
[29:54] | Oh, so cool! | 太酷了 |
[29:56] | Incredibly balanced. Carbon fiber? | 超棒的平衡性 碳纤维 |
[29:57] | – Your friend talks a lot. – Yeah, you get used to it. | -你朋友话真多 -是 习惯就好 |
[29:59] | Hey, Ray, focus! | 雷 集中注意力 |
[30:01] | Focusing. | 正在集中 |
[30:02] | Now, if we can just charge | 现在 只要让我们 |
[30:02] | your Batarang with my compressed light energy. | 给你的蝙蝠镖充上我压缩光能量 |
[30:04] | Incoming! | 来袭 |
[30:17] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[30:27] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[30:42] | There’s too many of them. | 它们数量太多了 |
[30:47] | You want some help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[30:47] | There’s no need for panic. | 无需慌张 |
[30:50] | Supergirl and Superman are working hard to save this planet. | 超女和超人正在努力拯救这个星球 |
[30:54] | Soon, alien ships will begin circling the globe, | 很快 外星飞船会环游地球 |
[30:57] | picking people up and taking you to safety. | 搭载人们去安全地点 |
[31:00] | Did Alex get Lena on board? | 艾丽克斯说服莉娜了吗 |
[31:01] | Yeah, they’re working on the portal now. | 是的 她们正在建造传送门 |
[31:03] | I just hope J’onn can get enough ships. | 我只希望荣恩能带来足够的飞船 |
[31:05] | There are literally billions of people to get off the planet. | 这里可是有数十亿的人要离开这个星球 |
[31:07] | That’s why Brainy left J’onn his keys. | 正因如此布莱尼才给了荣恩他的钥匙 |
[31:09] | Keys to what? | 什么的钥匙 |
[31:14] | The Legion left it here. | 末日军团留在这里的 |
[31:18] | Right on time, J’onn. | 正是时候 荣恩 |
[31:19] | Are you ready to get this evacuation underway? | 你准备好进行撤离了吗 |
[31:21] | Start getting people into groups and I’ll start beaming them up. | 让人们围成一团 然后我开始传送 |
[31:24] | Let’s just hope Alex and Lena get that portal on in time | 只希望艾丽克斯和莉娜能及时做出传送门 |
[31:26] | so we have somewhere to go. | 这样我们能有地方去 |
[31:28] | – Go ahead. This way. – All right, | -这边请 -好了 |
[31:29] | people, let’s get in to the ship. | 各位 咱们开始上船吧 |
[31:30] | The quantum tower is keeping the wave at bay. | 量子塔镇压住了能量波 |
[31:32] | Supergirl is… | 超女正在 |
[31:34] | fighting really hard to protect it, | 非常努力的保护它 |
[31:36] | but we’ve got to get this portal up and running. | 但我们得赶快让这传送门运转起来 |
[31:38] | I’m trying! But the transmatter portal | 我正在努力 但是物质传送门 |
[31:39] | works by synthesizing polyelectronic anions. | 是通过合成多电子阴离子来实现的 |
[31:41] | And if I don’t get the energy levels right | 如果当我和缺口装置连接时 |
[31:42] | when I interface with the breach device, | 我没有达到足够的能量水平 |
[31:44] | then the ships will disintegrate when they fly right through it. | 当飞船穿过传送门时就会解体 |
[31:46] | – Right. That is not a good option. – No. | -好吧 这可不是个好选择 – 是的 |
[31:49] | Have you thought about using an inverse variable | 你有想过用逆变量 |
[31:50] | to help calculate the differential? | 来计算微分吗 |
[31:53] | Galleon’s theory. | 伽利恩理论 |
[31:55] | That’s smart. An inverse beta-decay | 好主意 一个逆β衰变 |
[31:56] | to figure constituent quark, that could work. | 计算组分夸克 这是可行的 |
[32:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:07] | Yeah, um… just… | 不客气 只是 |
[32:09] | keep working. I’ve got your back. | 继续研究 有我在 |
[32:14] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我从没想过会再见到你 |
[32:15] | 星城 2046年 | |
[32:17] | One of the benefits of parallel Earths. | 平行世界的一个好处 |
[32:20] | Parallel Earths? | 平行世界 |
[32:24] | It would appear that your | 似乎你的 |
[32:25] | reality is a little… stranger than mine. | 现实比我的要奇怪些 |
[32:29] | You really have no idea. | 你是真的不知道 |
[32:33] | All my life… | 我这辈子 |
[32:37] | I just wanted to… | 我都想着 |
[32:40] | to apologize for bringing you on that boat. | 为把你带上船而道歉 |
[32:44] | But you aren’t even you. | 但这个你都不是那个你 |
[32:47] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[32:50] | If your me was anything like I was, | 如果你口中的我就是我 |
[32:53] | then getting on the Gambit with you was her choice. | 那登上金牌号就是她的选择 |
[32:56] | And in my world, that trip… | 在我的世界里 那次旅行 |
[32:59] | it set off a whole series of events | 引发了一系列事件 |
[33:02] | that neither you or I could’ve ever dreamed of. | 那是你我做梦也想不到的 |
[33:06] | You became a hero, | 你成了一个英雄 |
[33:08] | a husband, a father. | 为人夫 为人父 |
[33:13] | And I’m flying through time happier than I’ve ever been. | 我穿梭在时光中感到前所未有的快乐 |
[33:18] | And none of that would’ve ever happened | 如果我没有跟你上船 |
[33:20] | if I didn’t get on that boat with you. | 这些都不会发生 |
[33:25] | It was destiny. | 这就是命运 |
[33:28] | I’m… sorry to break up what I’m sure must be | 抱歉打断在这个世界的历史上 |
[33:31] | the strangest reunion in the history of the world, | 最奇怪的重逢 |
[33:34] | but, um, if we don’t leave now, | 但是 如果我们现在不走 |
[33:37] | I’m afraid our extrapolator | 恐怕我们的外推器 |
[33:38] | might not have enough power for us to return home. | 可能会没有足够能量送我们回家 |
[33:41] | Wait, what’s an extrapolator? | 等等 什么是外推器 |
[33:43] | It’s another long story. | 说来话长 |
[33:49] | You’re a good man… | 在每一个地球上 |
[33:52] | on every Earth. | 你都是好人 |
[34:06] | – Is that it? – Like that was easy? | -就这样吗 -就这么简单吗 |
[34:08] | They’re on the roof. | 他们在房顶上 |
[34:16] | What’s happening out there? | 外面发生了什么 |
[34:17] | The skies are red again, the anti-matter wave’s moving, | 天空又变红了 反物质波在移动 |
[34:20] | and the portal isn’t open yet. | 传送门还没打开 |
[34:21] | There’s more shadow demons incoming. | 来了更多影魔 |
[34:24] | Kara, Clark, get to the roof. | 卡拉 克拉克去房顶 |
[34:26] | Get the tower operational again. | 让塔重新运作 |
[34:27] | We’ll stay behind and hold them off. | 我们在后面挡住他们 |
[34:35] | Are those solar panels? | 那些是太阳能电池板吗 |
[34:36] | Looks close enough. | 看起来挺像的 |
[34:38] | We won’t be able to power it definitely. | 我们肯定不可能给它供电 |
[34:40] | We just need to buy more time. | 我们只是争取点时间 |
[34:43] | We might lose the planet, but we can still save the people. | 我们可能会失去地球 但我们仍然可以拯救人类 |
[34:52] | You almost got it? | 你快好了吗 |
[34:54] | Almost done, I think. | 我觉得快完成了 |
[34:56] | Yes! Systems are a go. | 很好 系统准备好了 |
[34:58] | Calculating destination… destination set. | 计算目的地 目的地设置完成 |
[35:03] | Smart call with Galleon’s theory. | 提出伽利恩理论这点很聪明 |
[35:05] | Oh, lucky guess. But you’re the real genius here, so… | 侥幸猜中 但你才是真的天才 所以 |
[35:09] | Don’t mistake us working together for friendship. | 不要把我们一起工作误认为是友谊 |
[35:11] | I told you before, | 我之前跟你说过 |
[35:13] | Kara and you showed me who you were and I accept that. | 卡拉和你说了你的身份 我接受了 |
[35:17] | Now, let’s go help people get on these ships. | 现在 我们去帮人们登船吧 |
[35:44] | That was too close for comfort. | 你把自己逼得太紧了 |
[35:47] | Always gotta one-up me, huh? | 总是要胜过我 是吧 |
[35:48] | – Did it work? – You did it. | -有用吗 -你成功了 |
[35:50] | The tower is working again and the portal is open. | 塔重新运作了 传送门开启了 |
[35:52] | Uh, but the ships better be fast. | 但船队要抓紧了 |
[35:54] | The Supers’ charge didn’t actually stop the wave, | 超充电没有阻止反物质波 |
[35:56] | it just slowed it down. | 只是减慢了速度 |
[35:57] | According to Brainy’s algorithm, | 根据布莱尼的算法 |
[35:58] | we have 14 minutes before it makes contact with Earth. | 传送门能与地球相连十四分钟 |
[36:00] | Well, then we better make every minute count. | 那我们最好分秒必争 |
[36:02] | We’ve got your back. | 我们来支援你们 |
[36:04] | We need to keep those shadow demons at bay | 我们得阻止那些影魔靠近 |
[36:06] | until every last ship gets through– | 直到最后一艘船通过 |
[36:17] | All right, get to the ships! | 好了 快上船 |
[36:19] | Keep your eyes open for debris, people! | 注意残骸 各位 |
[36:21] | Keep it orderly, people. Come on. | 大家保持秩序 快走 |
[36:29] | James left it for me. | 詹姆斯留给我的 |
[36:51] | The battle is lost! | 战斗失败了 |
[36:52] | We must retreat and save our resources for battles yet to come. | 我们必须撤退 为之后的战斗节约资源 |
[37:12] | Oliver! Oli– | 奥利弗 奥利 |
[37:14] | Oliver! It is time! | 奥利弗 时间到了 |
[37:16] | Has the planet been evacuated yet? | 地球疏散完了吗 |
[37:18] | Not entirely. | 还没有 |
[37:20] | Then it’s not time. | 那时间就没到 |
[38:19] | 地球一 星城 | |
[38:24] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[38:26] | He fought to his last breath. | 他战斗到生命的最后一刻 |
[38:28] | Knowing every moment was another life saved. | 他明白每一刻都会拯救另一个生命 |
[38:31] | – Saved? – Your universe is no more. | -拯救 -你的世界不复存在 |
[38:33] | Of 7.53 billion… | 75.3亿人 |
[38:36] | three billion souls made it to Earth-1 | 30亿人乘坐庞大的舰队 |
[38:39] | on the armada of ships. | 来到了地球一 |
[38:41] | I calculate one billion souls | 我估计有十亿人 |
[38:43] | survived due to his noble sacrifice. | 因为他的崇高牺牲而幸存下来 |
[38:55] | Nash? | 纳什 |
[38:57] | Once upon a time. Not anymore. | 那是很久以前了 现在不是了 |
[38:58] | Now, I’m simply a man serving his penance. | 现在 我只是一个在赎罪的人 |
[39:02] | Penance for what? | 赎什么罪 |
[39:03] | I freed the Anti-Monitor from his confinement only… | 我把反监视者从监禁中释放出来 |
[39:07] | to become a… Pariah. | 只为了让他变成一个贱民 |
[39:11] | Sentenced to bear witness to his actions. | 被判处只许观看不能插手 |
[39:19] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[39:21] | It’s okay, Sara. | 没事的 莎拉 |
[39:25] | This is my destiny. | 这是我的命运 |
[39:27] | – Oliver. – Barry? | -奥利弗 -巴里 |
[39:30] | You, my friend… | 你 我的朋友 |
[39:33] | are the very best of us. | 是我们中最棒的 |
[39:37] | I gave it all up… | 我因为你和卡拉 |
[39:40] | for you and Kara. | 放弃了一切 |
[39:44] | What– What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[39:45] | I need the two of you to… | 我需要你们两个 |
[39:48] | be the one to… | 成为 |
[39:51] | to save us now. | 拯救我们的人 |
[39:56] | Mia… | 米娅 |
[39:57] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:00] | Don’t forget to find your mother. | 别忘了去找你母亲 |
[40:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:05] | Find William. | 找到威廉 |
[40:09] | Tell him how much I love him. | 告诉他我很爱他 |
[40:13] | I love you, Mia. | 我爱你 米娅 |
[40:17] | You keep me in your heart, okay? | 你把我记在心中 好吗 |
[40:21] | – Dad… – Okay? | -爸爸 -好吗 |
[40:40] | It was not supposed to be like this. | 不应该是这样的 |
[40:43] | This is not his ending I foresaw. | 这不是我预见的结局 |
[40:47] | Things are turning out differently than I expected. | 事情的结果和我预料的不一样 |
[40:50] | But one thing is certain. | 但有一件事是肯定的 |
[40:54] | Everything we know… | 我们知道的一切 |
[40:57] | everything there is… | 现在的一切 |
[40:59] | and everything there ever was… | 过去的一切 |
[41:04] | is doomed. | 都将毁灭 |