时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Come with me if you wanna live. | 想活命就跟我走 |
[01:15] | Your candy tray awaits, milady. | 你的糖果盘来了 夫人 |
[01:17] | Okay, guys. I appreciate the breakup feast, but I’m fine. | 各位 我很感激这顿分手盛宴 但我没事 |
[01:21] | And deny us a night of guilt-free chocolate? I don’t think so. | 剥夺我们今晚敞开吃巧克力的权利 那可不行 |
[01:24] | Really. I think it’s good Brainy and I broke up. | 真的 我觉得布莱尼和我分手很好 |
[01:27] | Right. | 是 |
[01:28] | I’m being honest. Look… | 我说的是实话 你看… |
[01:30] | Brainy clearly has some… | 布莱尼显然有些 |
[01:32] | emotional complexities that I wasn’t aware of. | 复杂的情感我没有察觉到 |
[01:34] | And whether that’s because of the personality inhibitors or not, | 不管那是不是性格抑制器的原因 |
[01:38] | it’s better to know now. | 现在知道了总是比较好 |
[01:39] | Well, I will be honest. I am a bit worried about Brainy. | 要我说实话 我有点担心布莱尼 |
[01:42] | Yeah. I mean, it must be so strange | 是啊 那种感觉一定很奇怪 |
[01:44] | to have your whole self just shift like that. | 整个自身发生那么大的变化 |
[01:48] | So, how’s it been at the DEO? | 那么超查部那边怎么样了 |
[01:51] | Can’t believe Lex owns it in this universe. | 真不敢相信在这个宇宙里 它归于莱克斯旗下 |
[01:53] | Employees get stock options and four weeks paid vacation. | 员工有股权和四个星期的带薪假期 |
[01:57] | But no beach vacation can mask evil. | 但没有任何假期能掩盖邪恶 |
[02:01] | Just wish we knew what he was up to. | 真希望我们能知道他在筹划什么 |
[02:10] | You’re welcome | 你逃出来了 |
[02:11] | for the breakout, | 不必谢我 |
[02:13] | by the way. | 顺便提一下 |
[02:16] | You know, I figured I would save my thanks | 我想着留着感谢的话 |
[02:18] | until after I heard your proposition. | 等听到你的提议之后再说 |
[02:21] | That’s a bold stance | 你可真是有胆 |
[02:23] | from a guy who got himself arrested, what, | 毕竟你刚从另一个地球过来 多久来着 |
[02:26] | 16 hours after coming here from another Earth? | 十六个小时 就被抓起来了 |
[02:29] | So, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. | 所以 我先假定你是无辜的 |
[02:31] | Aw, that’s very kind of you. | 你还真是慷慨 |
[02:33] | And since you know so much about me, | 既然你那么了解我 |
[02:35] | why don’t you tell me who the hell you are? | 为什么不告诉我你是谁呢 |
[02:38] | The name’s Lex Luthor. | 我叫莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[02:40] | That’s a weird name. | 真是个怪名字 |
[02:41] | No weirder than Toyman. | 不比”玩具人”奇怪 |
[02:44] | That was your father’s name, wasn’t it? | 那是你父亲的名字 对吗 |
[02:46] | You need to think bigger. | 你需要把眼界放开 |
[02:48] | Like your dad. | 就像你父亲一样 |
[02:50] | He was gonna be the biggest toymaker of all time. | 他是要成为有史以来最大的玩具制造商 |
[02:52] | Just moved into virtual reality, but, | 刚进军虚拟现实 但是 |
[02:55] | his partner stole his patent, right? | 他的搭档偷了他的专利 对吗 |
[02:58] | Right, and then he snapped. | 没错 然后他疯了 |
[03:00] | People say he went on a rampage. | 人们说他进行了大屠杀 |
[03:04] | I say that they had it coming. | 我说 那是他们罪有应得 |
[03:09] | And then, he killed himself. | 然后 他自杀了 |
[03:16] | Wouldn’t you like to show them how wrong they were? | 你想让他们知道 他们错得有多离谱吗 |
[03:21] | That’s what I was doing. | 那正是我之前在做的 |
[03:23] | What you were doing was getting caught. | 你之前被逮住了 |
[03:26] | But with my resources, | 但是有了我的资源 |
[03:28] | you could make the Schott name synonymous with genius and chaos | 你可以让肖特这个名字与天才和混乱挂钩 |
[03:32] | instead of failure and… who? | 而不是做个失败的无名氏 |
[03:34] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[03:40] | The National City Toy Convention. | 纳欣诺市玩具展 |
[03:42] | And, as a bonus, I believe an old friend of yours, | 还有个好消息 你的一位老朋友 |
[03:47] | Chester Dunholtz, will be there. | 切斯特·邓诺兹 也会在那里 |
[03:50] | Well, it has been a pleasure doing business with you, Winslow. | 很高兴和你做交易 温斯洛 |
[03:53] | Oh, and one more thing, | 还有一件事 |
[03:55] | whatever you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[03:57] | make it splashy. | 闹大点 |
[03:59] | If we’re gonna build you a legacy, | 如果我们想要留下遗产 |
[04:00] | it’s gonna need to survive well into the future. | 那就需要它能影响到未来 |
[04:11] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[04:12] | Just the Luthor I was hoping to find. | 你正是我要找的卢瑟 |
[04:15] | Did you look for me in my office? | 你去我办公室找我了吗 |
[04:17] | Where I said I would be, working on Non Nocere, waiting for you. | 我说过会在那里研究”无害”计划 等着你 |
[04:20] | Ooh, right, sorry. Something came up. | 对了 不好意思 有突发状况 |
[04:22] | This new universe has shifted the frequency of Q-waves. | 这个新宇宙改变了Q波的频率 |
[04:26] | I’m back at square one. I needed your help. | 我回到了起点 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:28] | I understand, but we have bigger problems, | 我明白 但我们有个更大的问题 |
[04:31] | like Leviathan. You undersold them, sweet Lena. | 就像利维坦 你低估了他们 小莉娜 |
[04:35] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[04:39] | Leviathan is the greatest threat of our time. | 利维坦是我们这个时代最大的威胁 |
[04:41] | – Brainy. – Agent Dox is assisting me with a project. | -布莱尼 -多克斯特工在帮助我完成计划 |
[04:44] | You know he’s friends with Supergirl, right? | 你知道他是超女的朋友 对吧 |
[04:46] | There’s no need for concern. | 没必要担心 |
[04:48] | Since I removed my personality inhibitors, I run on logic only. | 自从我移除性格抑制器后 我只听从逻辑 |
[04:52] | And my calculations tell me that, at this time, Lex Luthor | 而我的计算告诉我 这一次 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[04:55] | is on the right side of history. | 是站在历史上正确的一边 |
[04:58] | Can you promise me no one will get hurt? | 你能向我保证 没有人会受伤吗 |
[05:00] | I promise no one will be harmed. | 我保证没有人会受伤 |
[05:03] | Especially if you help us. | 尤其是你能帮助我们的话 |
[05:05] | As with the Q-waves, | 就如同Q波 |
[05:07] | the recent fusing of the universes might have shifted | 最近宇宙的融合可能改变了 |
[05:09] | what Andrea Rojas knows about Leviathan. | 安德里亚·罗哈斯对利维坦的认知 |
[05:12] | If there was some way of | 如果有什么办法能 |
[05:13] | – finding out– – You want me to talk to Andrea? | -查清楚 -你想让我去和安德里亚谈谈 |
[05:16] | It won’t do any good. She’s not gonna tell me anything. | 没有任何用 她什么都不会告诉我的 |
[05:20] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[05:21] | The Lena I know wouldn’t let a little thing like friendship | 我所认识的莉娜绝不会被友谊这种小事 |
[05:24] | get in the way of saving the world. | 阻挡住她拯救世界的道路 |
[05:26] | And as a thank you, I can guarantee you a source of Q-waves | 而作为感谢 我可以给你一个Q 波能量源 |
[05:31] | by the end of tomorrow. | 明天之前送到 |
[05:34] | Well, if you will excuse me, | 如果你们不介意 |
[05:37] | I have to get my beauty sleep. | 我得去睡美容觉了 |
[05:39] | They’re unveiling my new action figure | 他们明天会在纳欣诺市玩具展上 |
[05:40] | at National City Toycon tomorrow. | 公开我的新人偶 |
[05:43] | I anticipate many photo ops. | 应该会有很多人跟我合影 |
[05:57] | There are so many. | 数量真多 |
[05:58] | I expected to be a collector’s item. | 我还以为会是值得收藏的珍品 |
[06:01] | Kara Danvers? | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[06:02] | How did I get so lucky | 我是多么幸运 |
[06:03] | that CatCo would send their Pulitzer winner | 凯特科会派他们的普利策奖得主 |
[06:05] | to cover the unveiling of my little trinket? | 来报道我这小玩意的揭露 |
[06:07] | We are the lucky ones, Mr. Luthor. | 我们才是幸运的一边 卢瑟先生 |
[06:10] | And who is this new cub reporter? | 这个新记者是谁 |
[06:12] | William Dey. | 威廉·戴 |
[06:12] | I covered your Kasnian victory for The Times of London. | 我为《泰晤士报》报道了你对卡兹尼亚的胜利 |
[06:15] | I remember that piece. You called me fat. | 我记得那篇文章 你说我胖 |
[06:18] | I believe it was bloated ego, | 那应该是自我膨胀 |
[06:19] | and in reference to your victory parade. | 而且说的是你的胜利游行 |
[06:21] | Oh, yes! That was a good parade. | 没错 那场游行还不错 |
[06:23] | Oh, shame Supergirl couldn’t make it. | 超女没来真可惜 |
[06:24] | I bet your editor would have loved a twofer. | 你们的编辑肯定会喜欢买一送一 |
[06:27] | Say, she’s a friend of yours, isn’t she, | 她是你的朋友 对吧 |
[06:29] | Ms. Danvers? | 丹弗斯女士 |
[06:29] | I mean, how would Supergirl feel about these action figures? | 超女会怎么看这些人偶 |
[06:33] | Two heroes saving the world. | 两位英雄拯救了世界 |
[06:37] | You know what? I’m more interested in how you feel, sir. | 要知道 我更关心你的看法 先生 |
[06:41] | Uh, in a word, | 简而言之 |
[06:42] | valiant. | 英勇 |
[06:43] | Mr. Luthor, is it true you plan to develop | 卢瑟先生 你打算把雪莱岛 |
[06:45] | Shelley Island as an energy source? | 发展成能源来源是真的吗 |
[06:48] | This planet is in an energy crisis. | 这颗星球陷入了能源危机 |
[06:50] | I’m just trying to do my part. | 我只是在出我的一份力 |
[06:52] | Is that why you attempted to take over Rogers Engineering? | 所以你打算接管罗杰斯工程公司 |
[06:55] | You wanted to get into biomechanics, | 你想进入生物力学领域 |
[06:57] | but Russell Rogers refused to sell, and he disappeared. | 但罗素·罗杰斯不卖 还消失了 |
[07:01] | You don’t know what happened to him, do you? | 你不知道他遭遇了什么 对吧 |
[07:04] | No. | 没错 |
[07:05] | And this has been a delight. | 采访很愉快 |
[07:07] | I have a very busy day. | 我今天很忙 |
[07:08] | Why don’t you take one of these, on the house? | 不如送你一个我的人偶 |
[07:10] | – Uh, Ms. Danvers, a quick word, please? – Yes, I’ll be right back. | -丹弗斯女士 单独聊几句 -行 我马上回来 |
[07:16] | This was supposed to be a puff piece. | 这本该是篇软文 |
[07:18] | Why did I just get Frost/Nixoned by a Boy Scout? | 我倒是被理想派问个措手不及 |
[07:20] | Since I have been on this Earth, | 我来到这个地球后 |
[07:22] | I have done nothing but protect and serve. | 都在保护地球 服务人民 |
[07:24] | Judging me for the crimes of another Earth’s Lex, | 让我承担另一个地球上的莱克斯犯的罪 |
[07:26] | well, that’s not fair now, is it? | 并不公平 对吧 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna find out what you’re doing at the DEO. | 我会查明你正在超查部干什么 |
[07:30] | So much moxie! | 精神可嘉 |
[07:32] | Let me make myself clear. | 我说清楚了 |
[07:33] | If young Woodward decides to proceed with his Lexpose, | 如果那位小科学家决定曝光莱克斯 |
[07:37] | it will prove very, very dangerous for his health, off the record. | 那对他的健康非常不利 别声张 |
[07:42] | Have a nice day. | 再见 |
[07:43] | Kara Danvers is Supergirl. | 卡拉·丹弗斯是超女 |
[07:44] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[07:48] | Supergirl, there’s an armed sniper at the toy convention. | 超女 玩具展上有名武装狙击手 |
[07:51] | – I’m already there. – Great, we’re almost there. | -我就在现场 -很好 我们马上到 |
[07:53] | I’ll look for him. | 我来找他 |
[08:00] | We need this place evacuated and locked down. | 我们得疏散人群 封锁这里 |
[08:03] | We do not wanna cause a panic. | 我们不想造成恐慌 |
[08:14] | Does this feel like… | 这东西感觉属于 |
[08:16] | Like Toyman. | 玩具人 |
[08:20] | They’re bombs. | 这是炸弹 |
[08:24] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[08:29] | Up there! Up there! | 在上面 在上面 |
[08:32] | – Wait, that looks just like– – Winn! But how? | -那人看上去像 -温 怎么回事 |
[08:38] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[09:00] | Winn? | 温 |
[09:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[09:02] | Saving Chester Dunholtz and my future. | 救切斯特·邓诺兹和我的未来 |
[09:05] | Have you seen Toyman? | 你看到玩具人了吗 |
[09:07] | The shooter! The guy wearing my face! | 开枪的人 跟我撞脸的人 |
[09:15] | I’ve got him. | 交给我了 |
[09:33] | Oh, come on, come on! | 快 快 |
[09:35] | Damn it. Brainy, | 该死 布莱尼 |
[09:36] | I need you to lock on to every traffic camera in National City, | 你帮我锁定纳欣诺市的所有交通摄像头 |
[09:39] | and please, please find this guy. | 一定要找到那家伙 |
[09:41] | Winn, stop. Okay, just breathe for a minute, okay? | 温 等等 放松一会儿 |
[09:44] | We’re gonna find the other you, | 我们会找到另一个你 |
[09:46] | – and then we’ll stop him before he hurts someone. – We always do. | -阻止他伤害其他人 -我们总能办到 |
[09:48] | – Yeah. – I came back to this moment to catch him. | -没错 -我回到这个时间点就为了抓他 |
[09:51] | You should have. | 本该如此 |
[09:53] | Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[09:53] | He’s right. I should’ve caught him. | 他说得对 我本该找到他 |
[09:55] | By now he could’ve hurt someone, | 他现在可能已经伤害别人了 |
[09:56] | and if he hurts someone, I don’t think you understand. | 如果真这样 你们不会明白的 |
[09:59] | My life is over. | 我的人生就完了 |
[10:02] | Everything! I will lose everything. My wife, my daughter. | 一切 我会失去一切 我的妻女 |
[10:07] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[10:08] | You have a wife? And a kid? | 你有妻子 孩子 |
[10:12] | Oh, my God, yes. Yes. Uh… | 天啊 没错 |
[10:17] | That’s my wife, Aila. Mary is gonna be two in April. | 这是我妻子 埃拉 玛丽四月就两岁了 |
[10:20] | They’re beautiful. I… | 她们好美 我 |
[10:25] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:28] | I mean, I might’ve missed you, | 我还是挺想你的 |
[10:29] | – like, just like a little bit. -Yeah, me too. | -就一点点 -我也是 |
[10:31] | – But just… – Yeah, well, I missed you, like, a lot. | -就一点点 -我非常想你们 |
[10:35] | It was really hard leaving you guys. | 离开你们很难过 |
[10:38] | So, what happened? | 所以怎么回事 |
[10:41] | Well, I’d just finished putting Mary to bed. | 我刚把玛丽哄睡 |
[10:43] | And then somebody’s knocking on the front door, | 然后有人在敲我家大门 |
[10:45] | and I’m thinking, please don’t wake the baby up, | 我就希望别把孩子吵醒 |
[10:47] | and then Aila is arguing, suddenly, | 然后埃拉突然开始争吵 |
[10:50] | with whoever it is, defending me. | 不知道跟谁 维护我 |
[10:51] | So I run down there to see what’s happening, and… | 我跑下楼看怎么回事 |
[10:55] | it’s the time cops. | 结果是时间警察 |
[10:56] | Accusing me of killing | 指控我 |
[10:59] | Chester Dunholtz on this date, at this time. | 在今天这个时候杀了切斯特·邓诺兹 |
[11:02] | But you didn’t do it. | 但你没有 |
[11:04] | I told them that. | 我也是这么说的 |
[11:06] | But they had my DNA to prove it, | 但他们有我的DNA作为证据 |
[11:08] | so I’m thinking, “Okay, this must be some type of, | 我猜想 这肯定是有 |
[11:11] | you know, doppelganger | 二重身 |
[11:13] | person with my father’s sick, twisted brain. | 这个人跟我爸一样脑子发疯了 |
[11:17] | And now, if this Toyman kills someone, | 如果这位玩具人杀人了 |
[11:19] | I will never see my family again. | 我就再也见不到我的家人了 |
[11:21] | They’ll put me in jail, or worse, it’s gonna affect the timeline. | 他们会把我关进监狱 更糟的是影响时间线 |
[11:25] | And I will have never met Aila. | 我从一开始就遇不到埃拉 |
[11:29] | Or my daughter. | 也不会有我女儿了 |
[11:30] | Okay, all right. We’ll just… Okay. | 好吧 我们 |
[11:32] | Well, there must be something, right? I mean… | 肯定有线索 对吧 |
[11:35] | okay, this person. | 这个人 |
[11:37] | This person was found lurking near Dunholtz, | 这个人被发现在邓诺兹身边 |
[11:39] | so maybe they were working together. | 他们可能在合作 |
[11:41] | You know? I mean, we’ve got a face. Can we get an ID, Brainy? | 我们有他的面部 可以做识别吧 布莱尼 |
[11:46] | Yeah, I’ll, um, I’ll go to the DEO | 行 我去超查部 |
[11:49] | and start cleaning up the image to ID it, tracking it. | 开始清理图像 识别身份并进行追踪 |
[11:53] | I’ll, uh, also put Winn’s ship in the DEO hangar for safekeeping. | 我也会把温的飞船放进超查部的机库里保管 |
[11:56] | No, no, no, I do not want the Legion ship anywhere near Lex. | 不行 我不要莱克斯靠近军团的飞船 |
[11:59] | You know what? I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法 |
[12:00] | I’ll just have to call an old friend. | 我会打电话给一个老朋友 |
[12:01] | Lex as in Lex Luthor, the hero? | 英雄莱克斯·卢瑟吗 |
[12:04] | Why would you not want the Legion ship near him? | 你为什么不要他接近军团的飞船 |
[12:05] | Lex is not a hero. | 莱克斯不是英雄 |
[12:09] | We’re just gonna have J’onn just bring you up to speed | 我们只能让荣恩给你快速说明 |
[12:10] | on exactly what happened. | 到底发生了什么事 |
[12:15] | Thank you for seeing me today. | 谢谢你今天来见我 |
[12:17] | I wanted to apologize to you | 我想要向你道歉 |
[12:20] | for how I treated you after you took my mother’s medallion. | 你拿了我母亲的坠子后 我对你太过分了 |
[12:23] | After all these years? | 都过去这么多年了 |
[12:26] | Why now? | 为什么现在道歉 |
[12:28] | Andrea, I know about Leviathan. | 安德里亚 我知道利维坦的事 |
[12:37] | Lena… | 莉娜 |
[12:40] | I wanted to explain everything to you for so long. | 我一直想向你解释一切 |
[12:43] | I know how dangerous Leviathan is | 我知道利维坦有多危险 |
[12:46] | and how terrified you must’ve been. | 你肯定吓坏了 |
[12:47] | And I understand now that you never wanted to betray me. | 我现在明白了你从来没想过要背叛我 |
[12:50] | No, it’s been so hard. | 是的 太难了 |
[12:53] | I knew I had to protect you. | 我知道我必须保护你 |
[12:54] | I’m so relieved that you know the truth. | 你知道了真相 我真是松了一口气 |
[12:57] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[12:59] | And anything Leviathan has asked you to do, | 利维坦叫你去做的任何事 |
[13:01] | we will figure it out together. | 我们都会一起想办法应对的 |
[13:04] | They’ve never asked me to do anything. | 他们从来没叫我做任何事 |
[13:06] | All these years, and not a word? | 这么多年来 一句话也没有吗 |
[13:08] | They said they would call on me, but they never came. | 他们说会打给我 但一直没出现过 |
[13:13] | I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[13:16] | It’s you and me again, okay? | 你和我又在一起了 |
[13:18] | You jump, I jump. | 我会陪你一起赴汤蹈火 |
[13:20] | If Leviathan calls you, you come to me, okay? | 如果利维坦打给你 你就来找我好吗 |
[13:22] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:31] | Andrea knows nothing. | 安德里亚什么也不知道 |
[13:33] | Seems on this Earth, post-Crisis, | 看来在这个地球上 在危机之后 |
[13:34] | Leviathan hasn’t activated her yet. | 利维坦还没有激活她的能力 |
[13:37] | But don’t worry, if they do, | 但是别担心 如果他们激活了她 |
[13:41] | I’ll be the first person she calls. | 她会第一时间打给我 |
[13:46] | J’onn? | 荣恩 |
[13:48] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[13:48] | Oh, this is nice! Very Sam Spade. | 很不错嘛 很有山姆·史贝德的范儿 |
[13:52] | Never realized J’onn was such an avid reader. | 没想到荣恩是个如此热衷的读者 |
[13:53] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[13:54] | I’m up here. | 我在上面 |
[13:58] | Is that a secret elevator? | 那是秘密电梯吗 |
[14:02] | Don’t push. | 别推我 |
[14:17] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[14:20] | In a minute. First… | 一会告诉你们 首先 |
[14:23] | I am so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[14:25] | But we will find this other you and stop him. | 但我们会找另一个你 并阻止他的 |
[14:28] | Yeah. You always give the best hugs, papa bear. | 你的拥抱总是很温暖 熊爸爸 |
[14:32] | Okay, J’onn. Just… | 荣恩 只是… |
[14:34] | – You gotta tell us about this place. – Yeah! | -你要给我们说说这个地方 -是的 |
[14:36] | Well, in the wake of Crisis, Kara, Kal-El, | 在危机之后 卡拉 卡·艾尔 |
[14:38] | Barry, Kate, | 巴里 凯特 |
[14:39] | we established a headquarters from which to fight crime. | 我们建立了一个打击犯罪的总部 |
[14:41] | Oh, in the future they call it a Hall of Justice. | 在未来 他们把它叫做正义大厅 |
[14:43] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[14:44] | I thought since Luthor Corp now owns the DEO, | 我想既然超查部现在隶属于卢瑟公司 |
[14:47] | National City could use its own collective. | 纳欣诺市也许需要有自己的集体服务 |
[14:51] | A headquarters to keep this city safe. | 保卫这个城市安全的总部 |
[14:54] | To work outside of corporate and government oversight. | 在公司和政府监管之外行动 |
[14:56] | Whose interests might not always side with justice. | 他们的利益也许有时会与正义有冲突 |
[14:59] | – So, like S.T.A.R. Labs? – Or the Arrow bunker. | -就像尖端科研实验室 -或是绿箭地堡 |
[15:01] | Place for my super friends to work, | 一个我的超级朋友能作战的地方 |
[15:02] | whenever they should need it. | 只要有需要随时都能用 |
[15:05] | What are you gonna call this? | 你打算叫它什么呢 |
[15:06] | I was thinking The Tower. | 我在想叫它做高塔 |
[15:09] | – Cool! – Absolutely. | -太好了 -绝对是 |
[15:11] | So, tell me what I missed with this whole Crisis thing. | 和我说说我错过的这场危机吧 |
[15:15] | Not tell you. | 不告诉你 |
[15:18] | Show you. | 给你看 |
[15:19] | But I must warn you. | 但我必须警告你 |
[15:21] | The truth of the old Earth could be quite upsetting. | 过去地球的真相还挺令人难过的 |
[15:24] | Uh, not more upsetting than what I’m already dealing with, | 不会比我现在要面对的更让人沮丧 |
[15:27] | so how bad can it be? | 所以能有多糟糕呢 |
[15:31] | Okay, get it out. | 吐吧 |
[15:33] | Get it all out. It’s okay. | 吐出来吧 没事了 |
[15:36] | So, wait, Lena killed Lex? | 莉娜杀了莱克斯吗 |
[15:38] | And then he came back to life? | 然后他死而复生了吗 |
[15:40] | And James runs a small town newspaper and mentors children? | 詹姆斯经营一家小镇报纸 还辅导小孩子吗 |
[15:42] | That’s– that’s adorable! | 太有爱了 |
[15:45] | – And you! You were, what, you were R-Russian? – What? | -还有你 你以前是俄罗斯人吗 -什么 |
[15:47] | Yes. Kasnian. But that wasn’t really me. | 是的 卡兹尼亚 但那不是真实的我 |
[15:50] | And so evil Lex now owns the DEO? | 所以超查部变成大坏蛋莱克斯的了吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:54] | Oh, but let me tell you about the doppelgangers | 但是让我跟你说说从虫洞过来的 |
[15:56] | who came through a wormhole– | 二重身 |
[16:05] | Not a bad picture of you. | 照片不错嘛 |
[16:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:08] | In every simulation I ran, we always apprehended Toyman. | 在我的每一次模拟中 我们都抓到了玩具人 |
[16:12] | He never got away. | 他从未逃脱过 |
[16:13] | What I don’t understand is why you’re here | 我不明白的是为什么你来了 |
[16:15] | and the Legion ship is not. | 但是军团飞船却没来 |
[16:20] | Director Danvers thought it would be safer to secure the ship | 丹弗斯局长认为把飞船 |
[16:23] | at a government black site | 安置在纳欣诺市边界以南 |
[16:24] | three miles south of the National City border. | 4.8公里处的政府秘密据点 会更安全 |
[16:26] | Thank you. And once I get there, | 谢谢你 我到了那里之后 |
[16:28] | how do I access what the ship knows about Leviathan? | 我怎样才能获取飞船对利维坦了解的内容 |
[16:31] | There is a panel on the right quadrant. | 右象限角处有个仪表板 |
[16:33] | You have Winn Schott’s DNA from his hair. | 你从温·肖特的头发里找到了他的DNA |
[16:36] | That’s all you’ll need. | 这就可以了 |
[16:37] | Now, our mission is over. | 我们的任务结束了 |
[16:39] | Call off Toyman. | 终止玩具人计划 |
[16:41] | Does he look like my personal attack dog? | 他看起来像是我的私人警犭吗 |
[16:43] | He’s underground. Toyboy is smarter than we gave him credit for. | 他藏起来了 玩具仔比我们想象的要聪明 |
[16:49] | Toyman will strike again. | 玩具人会再次出手的 |
[16:50] | Then get out there with your little do-good crew | 那就和你那帮好心的家伙一起 |
[16:52] | and take care of it. | 去搞定他 |
[16:57] | Hello, National City! | 纳欣诺市民 你们好 |
[17:00] | Well, by now you might’ve heard that my splashy show at Toycon | 现在你们也许已经听说我在玩具展的精彩表演 |
[17:04] | caused, well, a little bit of ruckus. | 引起了一点骚动 |
[17:07] | J’onn, can you track his location? | 荣恩 你能找到他的位置吗 |
[17:10] | He’s blocked his IP address and signal. | 他屏蔽了IP地址和信号源 |
[17:12] | Whatever technology he’s using, | 不管他在用什么技术 |
[17:13] | it’s something that I’ve never seen before. | 绝对是我没见过的 |
[17:16] | And I have got a bigger bang in mind. | 而我已经想好了更大的计划 |
[17:19] | Now, tell me. Have you ever been | 告诉我 你是否被命运的不公待遇 |
[17:22] | so unfairly wronged that it just made you wanna | 激怒到甚至想要将一切 |
[17:26] | burn it all down? | 焚烧殆尽 |
[17:29] | Well, I have. | 我有过 |
[17:31] | And I’m angry. | 而我非常愤怒 |
[17:33] | Someone hurt my family | 有人伤害了我的家人 |
[17:36] | and they destroyed my father’s good name. | 还毁掉了我父亲的名声 |
[17:40] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[17:41] | People are supporting him. | 有人在支持他 |
[17:43] | – He’s collecting followers. – So, | -他的粉丝在增加 -所以 |
[17:45] | I have the target, I have the method, and what I need now… | 我有了目标 有了方法 我现在需要的 |
[17:50] | is you. | 就是你 |
[17:51] | Give me the will. | 给我力量 |
[17:53] | Like me, subscribe, share, follow me, | 给我点赞 订阅 分享 关注 |
[17:55] | and once I reach one million followers, | 等我拥有了一百万粉丝 |
[18:00] | you will see a fireworks display like never before. | 你们将看到前所未有的烟火表演 |
[18:05] | So, let’s play to win! | 一起向胜利冲锋 |
[18:08] | Until next time. | 下次见 |
[18:10] | I am hashtag | 我就是 |
[18:13] | Toyman. | #玩具人 |
[18:19] | Guys? | 各位 |
[18:25] | If he wins, I’m dead. | 如果他赢了 我就死了 |
[18:34] | I can’t believe all these people are rooting for violence. | 没想到这么多人都支持暴力 |
[18:37] | Well, the anonymity of the internet | 在网络匿名的掩护下 |
[18:38] | brings out everyone’s basest instincts. | 大家最原始的直觉都觉醒了 |
[18:40] | Sure, but how would those people feel if they were the target? | 可是如果那些人被针对 那他们又会如何 |
[18:43] | Unfortunately, this is a distinctly 21st century problem. | 不幸的是 这就是21世纪的问题 |
[18:46] | By, what, 2126, | 到2126年 |
[18:48] | anti-trolling legislations are in place around the world. | 全球反网络暴力法令施行 |
[18:51] | Stopped World War Three. | 阻止了第三次世界大战 |
[18:52] | I should not have told you that. Whoa. | 我不该告诉你们这些的 |
[18:55] | I’ll go sweep the city. | 我去搜查全城了 |
[18:56] | See what I can find in the real world. | 看看现实世界里有什么线索 |
[18:59] | If you need me, just call. | 需要我的话 给我打电话 |
[19:03] | J’onn, that’s genius! | 荣恩 太天才了 |
[19:07] | Director Danvers, I got your call. | 丹弗斯局长 我接到你的电话了 |
[19:11] | Yes, this place is genius. | 这里确实厉害 |
[19:13] | Brainy, I’m glad that you’re here. | 布莱尼 你在这里我很开心 |
[19:16] | Look, the Toyman is using some sort of IP address blocker | 玩具人似乎在使用来自他世界的 |
[19:19] | from his world, | 某种IP地址屏蔽器 |
[19:20] | – and we just can’t– – I know. | -而我们… -我知道 |
[19:21] | I’ve been trying to track him from the DEO. | 我一直想从超查部追踪他 |
[19:23] | Have you had any luck | 从那张照片里 |
[19:24] | identifying Toyman’s accomplice from that image? | 能否查清玩具人的共犯 |
[19:28] | The image was too obscure to get a clear ID. | 那张照片太模糊 无法看清人脸 |
[19:30] | Well, we might have something on board the Legion ship | 我们在军团飞船上也许有技术 |
[19:32] | that can help enhance the image– | 能够提升图像质量 |
[19:33] | I said I’d do it. | 我说了我来处理 |
[19:36] | And I will. | 我会处理 |
[19:40] | Andrea needs me. I have to go to CatCo. | 安德里亚需要我 我得去凯特科 |
[19:43] | I’ll call you if anything pops. | 有情况我会联系你 |
[19:50] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[19:53] | I think there’s a connection between Lex and Toyman. | 我觉得莱克斯和玩具人之间有关联 |
[19:57] | Actually, yeah. Um, | 其实 |
[19:58] | I need to talk to you about that– | 我想跟你聊聊这件事 |
[19:59] | When the DEO put Toycon on lockdown, | 超查部把玩具展控制起来的时候 |
[20:01] | Lex had just slipped up. | 莱克斯出现了疏漏 |
[20:02] | Okay, I believe that Lex is not who he says he is. | 我相信莱克斯不止是他表现出来的样子 |
[20:05] | But… | 但是 |
[20:06] | that means we have to be smart, | 这也就是说我们必须聪明点 |
[20:08] | because if he’s dangerous, | 因为如果他很危险的话 |
[20:09] | we can’t just go around making baseless accusations– | 我们不能进行没有根据的指控 |
[20:11] | Kara, we’re reporters. We dig into hunches, no matter the risk. | 卡拉 我们是记者 无论风险多大都要追寻真相 |
[20:16] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[20:18] | When I call you in for a meeting, | 我通知你开会的时候 |
[20:19] | I expect you to come directly to me. | 你要直接来找我 |
[20:22] | William, I need you with me today. | 威廉 我需要你今天陪着我 |
[20:25] | My father’s alma mater is honoring the family | 我父亲的母校要表彰我们全家 |
[20:27] | for our advancement in tech and entertainment. | 感谢我们在技术和娱乐方面的贡献 |
[20:30] | I’m going to announce the next phase of Obsidian VR at the event. | 我要在现场宣布下一代的黑曜石VR |
[20:34] | Obsidian Platinum will be like nothing anyone has ever seen before. | 白金黑曜石将是没人见过的经典 |
[20:37] | William, I want you to cover it. | 威廉 我希望你来报道 |
[20:39] | – I’d rather not– – That’s a great idea. | -我不愿意 -真是好主意 |
[20:41] | – Thank you, Kara. – It’s a good idea. | -谢谢你 卡拉 -这想法很好 |
[20:43] | And I have something special for you too. | 我也有很特别的东西给你 |
[20:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:46] | You were friends with Winn Schott when he worked for CatCo, | 温·肖特在凯特科任职的时候 你跟他是朋友 |
[20:48] | before disappearing two years ago, right? | 他两年前消失了 对吧 |
[20:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:52] | Bet you never thought he’d reappear with such an evil splash. | 你应该没想到他会在如此的邪恶丑闻中出现吧 |
[20:55] | I’d like an exclusive. Immediately. | 我想要独家新闻 立刻就要 |
[20:58] | No! | 不 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry. No! That is not the Winn Schott I know, | 抱歉 不行 我了解的温·肖特不是这样 |
[21:04] | and I will not give a platform to a madman. | 我也不会给一个疯子提供平台 |
[21:06] | Toyman already has a platform. | 玩具人已经有平台了 |
[21:09] | His video went viral across five continents in under an hour. | 他的视频能够在一小时内传遍五大洲 |
[21:13] | We have to capitalize on that kind of traffic. | 我们必须将这种热度利用起来 |
[21:15] | We don’t have to promote bloodshed | 我们不需要为了你的收入 |
[21:17] | for the sake of your bottom line. | 推崇暴力 |
[21:19] | Actually, according to your paycheck, | 其实 你的工资条告诉我们 |
[21:23] | yes, you do. | 你需要 |
[21:25] | William, be ready in an hour. | 威廉 你半小时内准备好 |
[21:27] | Kara, | 卡拉 |
[21:28] | get me that exclusive. | 给我把独家拿到 |
[21:36] | You should see me now, Father. | 你应该看看我的样子 父亲 |
[21:39] | Ha! On our Earth, they called you a psychopath, but here, | 在我们的地球上 他们称你为疯子 但是这里 |
[21:42] | they cheer for me. | 他们为我欢呼 |
[21:47] | And yes, it may be too late for you, Father, but soon | 也许这对你来说为时已晚 父亲 但是 |
[21:51] | I will accomplish what you could not. | 我很快就能实现你没做到的 |
[21:54] | What you always dreamed of. | 你一直以来梦寐以求的 |
[21:58] | I will live forever. | 我会永生 |
[22:09] | Wait, this is the superhero-level stuff I have been waiting for. | 等等 这就是我一直以来等待的超级英雄总部 |
[22:13] | Wait, Nia, Nia, wait, come here. | 等等 尼娅 过来 |
[22:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:16] | Winn, this is Nia. | 温 这是尼娅 |
[22:18] | – Hello. – Whoa, Nia. | -你好 -尼娅 |
[22:20] | As in Nia Nal? | 是尼娅·纳尔吗 |
[22:22] | Yeah? | 对 |
[22:25] | This is incredible. Holy… | 不可思议 天… |
[22:26] | – Hi. – I’m sorry, your great, great, great, great, great… | -你好 -你的重重重重重… |
[22:30] | bunch of greats granddaughter, | 重孙女 |
[22:32] | Nura Nal, is, like, one of my best friends | 努拉·纳尔是我最好的朋友之一 |
[22:33] | and, like, the most kick-ass Legionnaire. | 也是最强的军团成员之一 |
[22:37] | That’s crazy. Tell me everything. | 好夸张 跟我说说 |
[22:40] | Does she look like me? | 她长得像我吗 |
[22:41] | Okay, wait. | 等下 |
[22:42] | Let’s save story time until after we catch the bad guy. | 等抓到坏蛋再慢慢讲吧 |
[22:45] | Right. Well, anything to help. | 好啊 乐意效劳 |
[22:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:47] | Once he’s hit a million followers, he’s promised to strike. | 他说粉丝突破一百万时就会出击 |
[22:50] | So, you’ll have to work fast. | 所以动作得快点 |
[22:56] | She can do it. | 让她来 |
[22:59] | Um, right. So, are there any markers, | 好 有什么标记 |
[23:01] | any specifics I can keep an eye out for? | 或者具体的东西需要我监视的吗 |
[23:04] | All we know is that he wants attention. | 我们只知道 他想要关注 |
[23:06] | Attention. Okay. | 关注 好 |
[23:19] | Not you. Get out of my head, jerk. | 不是你 滚出我脑袋 混蛋 |
[23:28] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[23:29] | – It’s okay. – I’m sorry. | -没事 -抱歉 |
[23:30] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[23:37] | – Nothing. – Literally nothing? | -什么都没 -什么都没吗 |
[23:40] | That seems unlikely. | 不太可能吧 |
[23:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:44] | I saw a tiger. | 我看见一只老虎 |
[23:47] | Wildcat. | 野猫 |
[23:53] | Um, let me. | 我过去 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. | 抱歉 帮不了你 |
[24:05] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[24:07] | my mind’s been a little messy lately. | 我最近脑子有点乱 |
[24:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:12] | Do you mind telling me exactly what you did see? | 你能告诉我到底看到什么了吗 |
[24:15] | It’s just that Nura taught me how to interpret dreams. | 努拉教过我解梦 |
[24:18] | I’m kinda like her Watson. | 我就像她身边的华生一样 |
[24:22] | I saw my ex-boyfriend turn into a tiger and attack me. | 我看见我前男友变成老虎来攻击我 |
[24:30] | Wildcat was my nickname for Brainy. | 野猫是我给布莱尼的昵称 |
[24:32] | Oh, I know. | 知道了 |
[24:36] | I just thought I was better than letting him get in my head. | 我以为我已经不会再想起他了 |
[24:45] | You know, I can’t tell you a whole lot about the future, | 我不能跟你说太多未来的事 |
[24:49] | but I can tell you | 但我可以告诉你 |
[24:51] | that you, | 你 |
[24:53] | Nia, | 尼娅 |
[24:54] | are a powerful woman. | 是个强大的女人 |
[24:58] | You see this? | 你看这个 |
[25:00] | So, I’m the only human Legionnaire, | 我是军团里唯一的人类 |
[25:02] | so when I got my Legion ring, | 所以我拿到军团戒指的时候 |
[25:04] | they had to soup it up with, like, some cool powers. | 他们得用某种力量对它进行改造 |
[25:12] | – Is that dream energy? – Yeah. | -是梦境能量吗 -对 |
[25:16] | So, Nura and I, we fashioned the ring’s abilities after her and | 努拉和我利用她和你的力量设计出了 |
[25:20] | your powers. | 戒指的能力 |
[25:24] | Never let anyone | 千万不要受人影响 |
[25:27] | make you question your own worth. | 怀疑自己的价值 |
[25:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:32] | And that is patented Nura Nal advice. | 这句话的专利是努拉·纳尔的 |
[25:34] | She would kill me if I didn’t give her credit. | 我要是不加这一句她能杀了我 |
[25:41] | Thanks, Winn. | 谢谢 温 |
[25:43] | – You’re right. – I know. | -你说得对 -我知道 |
[25:45] | I’m gonna try again. | 我会再试一遍 |
[25:50] | You must be such a great dad. | 你肯定是个好爸爸 |
[25:54] | I try. | 我尽力 |
[25:56] | It’s, like, the hardest thing that I have ever done. | 这是我做过最难的事了 |
[26:00] | – I bet. – I’m not kidding. | -我想也是 -没开玩笑 |
[26:02] | Yes, it’s like, I became a dad, and suddenly my heart was just… | 当了爸爸后 我的心突然就… |
[26:07] | on the outside of my body. You know? | 敞开了 你明白吗 |
[26:10] | She’s also my greatest accomplishment, my little Mary. | 她是我最大的成就 小玛丽 |
[26:16] | She’s my legacy. | 她是我的宝贝 |
[26:17] | Did you name her after your mom? | 她的名字是来自你妈妈吗 |
[26:19] | Well, it was either that or Winifred. | 不叫这个 就叫威妮弗蕾德了 |
[26:22] | Kara was an option. | 还想过叫卡拉 |
[26:23] | – What? – Yeah, Aila pushed for it. | -什么 -真的 埃拉想起这个名 |
[26:26] | But if I’m being honest, um, | 不过说实话 |
[26:27] | in the future, Kara isn’t exactly what you would call | 在未来 卡拉这名字已经不能算作 |
[26:31] | an original name choice. | 是原创的名字了 |
[26:33] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[26:34] | Parents naming their children after the legendary Kara Zor-El. | 很多家长以传奇人物卡拉·佐-艾尔给孩子起名 |
[26:38] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[26:42] | No, I like Mary. | 还是玛丽好听 |
[26:43] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[26:45] | Besides, I’m not too hot on my own legend right now. | 而且 我暂时对自己的传奇不感兴趣 |
[26:52] | Lex threatened to kill one of my co-workers | 莱克斯威胁要杀我同事 |
[26:54] | if I don’t stop him from investigating Lex. | 如果我不阻止他调查莱克斯的话 |
[26:58] | So, either I go against my journalistic ethics or… | 所以 我要么违背记者的职业道德 |
[27:02] | or I put William in danger. | 要么得置威廉于险境 |
[27:05] | Don’t know how to tell you this, | 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[27:08] | but you put me in danger, like, every day. | 但你每天都置我于险境 |
[27:12] | – No, no, don’t say that. – No, you did. | -不不不 别这么说 -真的 |
[27:14] | No, listen, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter though. | 你听我说 没事 没关系 |
[27:17] | Because I knew that you were always gonna be there to protect me. | 这是因为我知道 你总是会保护我 |
[27:19] | You’re Supergirl. | 你是超女 |
[27:22] | Being in your orbit, it’s… | 待在你身边 让人… |
[27:24] | inspiring. | 很受鼓舞 |
[27:31] | Oh, why didn’t I think of this before? | 我怎么早没想到 |
[27:33] | Toyman! | 玩具人 |
[27:34] | He said that he is doing everything for his father. | 他说他正为父亲倾尽一切 |
[27:37] | But his father didn’t exist on this Earth. | 可他父亲并不在这个地球上 |
[27:39] | But mine did. | 但我父亲在 |
[27:40] | And so, if I was gonna go be inspired by my father, | 所以 如果我要受到父亲的鼓舞 |
[27:43] | where would I work? | 我会在哪工作呢 |
[27:44] | We’re too late. If Toyman was here, he’s gone now. | 太迟了 如果玩具人来过 现在也走了 |
[27:47] | Guys. | 各位 |
[27:49] | I think I found something. | 我好像有发现 |
[27:51] | Andrea and her father? | 安德里亚和她父亲 |
[27:53] | My dad had a board just like this for Dunholtz. | 我父亲也有这种公告板 对付邓诺兹 |
[27:55] | So, on Toyman’s Earth, the Rojases must’ve had something to do | 那么在玩具人的地球上 罗哈斯肯定 |
[27:59] | with the fall of Winslow Schott, Sr. | 和老温斯洛·肖特的落败有关 |
[28:05] | We have to get to CatCo. We have to warn Andrea. | 我们得去凯特科 提醒安德里亚 |
[28:07] | She’s not at CatCo. She’s at… | 她不在凯特科 她在… |
[28:10] | National City University with William. | 纳欣诺市大学 跟威廉一起 |
[28:14] | Home of the Tigers. | 老虎之乡 |
[28:51] | Aren’t you handsome? | 你真帅啊 |
[28:54] | We’re connected now, aren’t we? | 我们现在相互联系 是吗 |
[28:56] | Precisely. | 完全没错 |
[28:58] | I’m now directly linked to your consciousness. | 我现在和你的意识有直接联系 |
[29:01] | Then you know what I want. | 那么你知道我想要什么 |
[29:02] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[29:09] | Hold. | 等等 |
[29:11] | Enhance. | 放大 |
[29:14] | I know you. | 我见过你 |
[29:16] | How do I know you? | 我怎么会见过你 |
[29:18] | Search for this woman. | 搜索这个女人 |
[29:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:32] | At Obsidian, | 在黑曜石 |
[29:33] | we staked our reputation on pushing technology to the limits. | 我们以声誉为赌注将科技推向前沿 |
[29:37] | Imagine a world | 想象一个世界 |
[29:39] | where, after you’ve come back from work, | 当你下班回家后 |
[29:41] | you slip on your Obsidian Platinum contact lenses, and suddenly | 你带上了黑曜石白金隐形眼镜 瞬间 |
[29:46] | you’re on a Tuscan villa, surrounded by your beautiful vineyard. | 你来到了托斯卡纳别墅 被美丽的葡萄园包围 |
[29:50] | You set a large family table out on your verandah | 你在阳台上摆了一张大餐桌 |
[29:54] | where you let the wine from your own label flow. | 喝着自己冠名的葡萄酒 |
[29:57] | Later, you can bottle the wine from your vineyard | 之后你还可以从酒厂封装葡萄酒 |
[30:00] | and sell it for real money. | 并出售 |
[30:04] | With Obsidian Platinum, | 有了黑曜石白金 |
[30:07] | you will never again have to choose | 你再也不用在 |
[30:09] | between your life and your dream. | 生活和梦想中选择 |
[30:13] | You can always have both. | 你永远能两全其美 |
[30:21] | Smile! | 笑一个 |
[30:42] | Kitty number two! | 猫咪二号 |
[30:53] | Will, where are you? | 威尔 你在哪里 |
[30:58] | I got him! | 看到他了 |
[31:09] | My powers can do that? | 我的能力能这么用 |
[31:25] | Go after Toyman. I’ve got this. | 去追玩具人 我能行 |
[31:30] | Here, kitty, kitty cat. | 来吧 小猫咪 |
[31:35] | Are you trying to tame a robot tiger? | 你想驯服机械老虎吗 |
[31:38] | If the chair fits. | 如果椅子大小合适 |
[31:45] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:46] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[31:53] | Whoa, where did you come from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[31:55] | Yet another Earth? | 另一个地球 |
[31:57] | Actually, no, | 其实不是 |
[31:58] | this is my Earth. | 这是我的地球 |
[32:00] | This is my life, and you are really messing it up. | 这是我的生活 而你却搞砸了 |
[32:06] | Give me the trigger. | 给我引爆器 |
[32:07] | Uh, well, that would be no fun. | 这就不好玩了 |
[32:10] | Is the bomb in the van? | 炸弹在面包车里吗 |
[32:12] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[32:13] | I know what it feels like to wanna protect your family. | 我知道想要保护家人的感觉 |
[32:15] | Believe me, I do. | 相信我 我理解 |
[32:16] | But you have also got to create your own legacy. | 但你也要创造属于自己的传承 |
[32:19] | This is my legacy. | 这就是我的传承 |
[32:23] | You’ve seen the people. They adore me. | 你看到其他人了 他们崇拜我 |
[32:25] | Dude, this isn’t love. | 兄弟 这不是喜欢 |
[32:26] | No, you’re just a cheap thrill for them, all right? | 不是的 你对他们来说只是廉价趣味 |
[32:29] | Give me, give me the trigger. | 把引爆器给我 |
[32:30] | Can’t. It’s a dead man’s switch for a dead man, like me. | 不行 这可是给我这个将死之人的引爆器 |
[32:34] | Just stop that. You could still change. | 别再说了 你还能改变 |
[32:36] | All right? You are not Toyman. | 好吗 你不是玩具人 |
[32:39] | You say that name Toyman | 你这么轻蔑地说着 |
[32:41] | with such disdain, but you, you do not understand. | 玩具人的名字 但你却不理解 |
[32:50] | Toyman is eternal. | 玩具人是永恒的 |
[33:29] | Have you seen William? | 你看见威廉了吗 |
[33:30] | He was supposed to be here. | 他应该在这里的 |
[33:33] | I ran diagnostics. | 我进行了分析 |
[33:35] | We lost no civilian lives to any of Toyman’s attacks. | 玩具人的袭击没有造成平民伤亡 |
[33:37] | Well, that’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[33:38] | Speaking of news, I wonder what the news is like in the future. | 说到消息 我想知道未来的消息怎么样了 |
[33:46] | It’s all over. | 结束了 |
[33:49] | Have you looked at the wanted poster? | 你看过通缉令了吗 |
[34:01] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[34:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:10] | Will, where are you? | 威尔 你在哪里 |
[34:12] | You’re not gonna believe what I saw. | 你不会相信我看到了什么 |
[34:13] | You were supposed to be at the university, and you weren’t. | 你本该在大学里 但你不在 |
[34:16] | I know how important this story is to you, | 我知道这件事情对你来说有多重要 |
[34:18] | and that you won’t let anything stand in the way of | 你不会让任何东西妨碍你 |
[34:20] | you getting it, even me, | 追逐真相 即使是我 |
[34:22] | but I also know that Lex would sooner take someone out | 但我还知道莱克斯会杀人的 |
[34:24] | than let a headline be run that threatens his reputation. | 就为了不公布抹黑他的头条新闻 |
[34:27] | – And I’m not– – Which is why I have been thinking, | -我没有想 -所以我在想 |
[34:31] | we should investigate Lex together. | 我们应该一起调查莱克斯 |
[34:33] | There’s safety in numbers and… | 人多更安全 |
[34:36] | and if we share information, | 如果我们共享消息 |
[34:39] | we have a better chance at exposing him, once and for all. | 我们有更好的机会彻底揭发他 |
[34:42] | You mean we’d be like… | 你是说我们会像 |
[34:44] | – partners? – Exactly! | -搭档 -没错 |
[34:46] | Yes, who would have each other’s back. | 是的 相互支持的搭档 |
[34:49] | Well then, | 好的 |
[34:50] | partner, | 搭档 |
[34:51] | I think you need to see this. | 我觉得你应该看看这个 |
[34:57] | My sister showed me this hangar before, | 我姐姐给我看过这个停机库 |
[34:59] | it’s high government security. How did– Lex get in? | 这是政府高度机密 莱克斯怎么进去的 |
[35:03] | He paid off the guards. | 他收买了警卫 |
[35:05] | He’s got a plan. And we need to find out what it is. | 他有个计划 我们需要查明是什么 |
[35:07] | Well, he didn’t see you, did he? | 他没看见你 对吧 |
[35:09] | – Of course not. – Good. | -当然没有 -那就好 |
[35:10] | I was careful. | 我很小心 |
[35:12] | So, do you wanna take a look at the rest of my notes? | 那你想看看我剩下的笔记吗 |
[35:19] | Oh, gosh, I’m sorry. I totally forgot what time it is. | 天啊 对不起 现在太晚了 |
[35:22] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:23] | – Big date? – The biggest! It’s game night. | -重大日子 -最重大 今晚是游戏之夜 |
[35:29] | You should come. | 你应该来参加 |
[35:31] | Uh, nah. | 不了 |
[35:32] | You know, I’m not very good at games. | 我不擅长游戏 |
[35:33] | That doesn’t matter, it’s– | 那不重要 这是 |
[35:35] | – Besides, I have dinner waiting for me, so– – No! | -再说 我还要吃晚餐 -不 |
[35:41] | Under no circumstances will I let you stay here and eat that… | 不管怎样 我都不会让你待在这吃那东西 |
[35:47] | Well, that’s the saddest sandwich I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最凄惨的三明治 |
[35:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:51] | – No! That stays. – Okay. | -不 扔了吧 -好的 |
[35:54] | Is there not a game night that you should be attending? | 没有你可以参加的游戏之夜吗 |
[35:58] | Oh, there is. | 有的 |
[35:58] | But I don’t really stand much of a chance | 但如果没有我棋盘问答的搭档 |
[36:01] | without my Trivial Pursuit partner. | 我的胜算不大 |
[36:05] | Sadly, I cannot partake. | 很遗憾 我不能参加 |
[36:08] | J’onn has asked me to upgrade the diagnostic system. | 荣恩让我升级诊断系统 |
[36:10] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[36:13] | Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[36:14] | What is going on? | 你这是怎么了 |
[36:16] | Dude, I saw the way that you looked at Nia, | 兄弟 当老虎攻击时 |
[36:18] | when the tigers attacked. | 我看到你看尼娅的眼神了 |
[36:20] | That fear of losing someone that you love. | 那种失去爱人的恐惧 |
[36:21] | I’ve had that same look on my face since I got to this time. | 自打我参与了这个 我脸上就一直有这种表情 |
[36:24] | So, tell me the truth. | 所以 告诉我真相 |
[36:28] | I… | 我 |
[36:29] | have lied… | 欺骗了 |
[36:32] | to everyone… | 所有人 |
[36:36] | because I’d… | 因为我 |
[36:41] | I’ve had to work with Lex Luthor. | 我必须和莱克斯·卢瑟合作 |
[36:43] | I helped Lex bring you back | 为了拯救未来 |
[36:46] | for the sake of the future. | 我帮助莱克斯把你带了回来 |
[36:50] | – That was you? You– – Winn– | -那是你吗 你 -温 |
[36:52] | – No, no, you risked my life. – I… | -不不 你拿我的生命冒险 -我 |
[36:56] | – Brainy, my family! – I had to, I… | -布莱尼 我的家人 -我不得不 我 |
[36:59] | It was imperative that Lex get information | 莱克斯必须从你飞船中的 |
[37:03] | from the memory cube on your ship. | 记忆魔方里获取信息 |
[37:06] | I did the calculations. | 我计算过了 |
[37:07] | I knew no one would die. | 我知道没人会死 |
[37:09] | That we would catch Toyman, the… | 我们会抓住玩具人 |
[37:11] | The one thing I didn’t account for was Lex himself. | 我唯一没考虑到的就是莱克斯本人 |
[37:14] | He’s, he’s… chaos incarnate. | 他 他就是混乱的化身 |
[37:16] | He’s completely unpredictable, and I… | 他完全不按常理出牌 我 |
[37:20] | I don’t know if I can control him. | 我不知道我能否控制他 |
[37:24] | Winn, I… | 温 我 |
[37:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[37:29] | Another Brainiac told me that it was absolutely critical | 另一个布莱尼亚克告诉我必须 |
[37:33] | that I help Lex in complete secrecy. | 要帮莱克斯保密 |
[37:37] | But I hate it. | 但我讨厌这样 |
[37:41] | I hurt Nia. | 我伤害了尼娅 |
[37:44] | And all I want is to be close with her again, but… | 我只想跟她再次和好 但 |
[37:50] | I have to be cold. | 我必须装作冷漠 |
[37:55] | And… | 而且 |
[37:57] | I’m terrified that I’m becoming the bad guy. | 我害怕自己会变成坏人 |
[38:03] | You must hate me. | 你必须恨我 |
[38:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:10] | I should hate you. | 我应该恨你 |
[38:12] | But… | 但 |
[38:14] | everything worked out, so… | 一切都顺利 所以 |
[38:19] | I guess I don’t. | 我想我是不恨你 |
[38:25] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[38:29] | In a way, you kinda helped me. | 某种程度上 你算是帮了我 |
[38:31] | Growing up, I was constantly burdened by my father’s crimes. | 从小到大 我一直被父亲的罪行所困扰 |
[38:36] | You know, son of a madman. | 你知道 一个疯子的儿子 |
[38:37] | Pretty sure everybody judged me for it. | 显然每个人都因此批评我 |
[38:39] | Everything I’ve done in my life has been in defiance of that. | 我这辈子所做的一切都是为了反抗这个 |
[38:41] | Joining the super friends, | 加入超级朋友 |
[38:43] | running out to the future with Legionnaires to | 和军团成员一起去未来 |
[38:45] | fight your cousin and stop him. | 和你的表弟战斗 阻止他 |
[38:50] | But all that kinda… | 但所有这些 |
[38:52] | pales in comparison to | 都比不上 |
[38:55] | saving my own future. | 拯救我自己的未来 |
[38:57] | Plus, I got to see some old friends. | 另外 我还见到了一些老朋友 |
[39:01] | You still consider me a… | 你还把我当成 |
[39:03] | an old friend? | 一个老朋友吗 |
[39:05] | Yes, | 是的 |
[39:06] | Brainy. I do. | 布莱尼 是的 |
[39:13] | Oh, shoot. | 糟糕 |
[39:15] | I’m running late. Uh, you sure you don’t wanna come? | 我迟到了 你确定你不想来吗 |
[39:20] | I have work to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[39:37] | Pick it up. | 拿起来 |
[39:38] | Press the button. | 按下按钮 |
[39:49] | Now, think of what you want. | 现在 想着你想要的东西 |
[39:57] | Q-waves. | Q波 |
[39:59] | As promised. | 正如我保证过的 |
[40:01] | They do exist on this Earth. | 它们确实存在于这个地球 |
[40:03] | All we had to do was bring them to this time. | 我们只需要把它们带到这个时代 |
[40:05] | Happy birthday, Christmas, and New Year, little sis. | 生日快乐 圣诞快乐 新年快乐 妹妹 |
[40:08] | Thank you for going to Andrea today. | 谢谢你今天去找安德里亚 |
[40:12] | What are partners for? | 搭档不就这样吗 |
[40:14] | If only Mother could see how nicely we’re playing together now. | 要是妈妈能看到我们现在的愉快合作就好了 |
[40:18] | Let’s not ruin the streak. | 别毁了我们的好运气 |
[40:34] | I don’t know how she’s doing it, but she’s cheating. | 我不知道她是什么做到的 她绝对作弊了 |
[40:36] | – Check her sleeves. I saw something. – Wait. | -查看她的袖子 我看见了什么 -等等 |
[40:38] | Aw, there’s our girl. She’s feeling better. | 这才是我们的姑娘 她开心多了 |
[40:40] | But, like, for real this time. | 但 这次是真的 |
[40:41] | A lot better than you at Jenga. | 比你在迭迭乐上厉害多了 |
[40:45] | Okay, well, wait, ’cause it’s my turn now. | 好了 别说了 因为接下来该我了 |
[40:48] | Ready, set… | 准备 开始 |
[40:49] | – She’s terrible. – Go! | -她要输 -开始 |
[40:51] | She’s terrible. | 她要输 |
[40:57] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[40:59] | The point is for the tower not to fall, am I wrong? | 关键就是不让塔倒 我错了吗 |
[41:01] | Marty, is this how you play in Metropolis? | 马蒂 你在大都会就是这样玩的吗 |
[41:03] | – No! – Love your glasses, by the way. | -不是 -你戴眼镜好看 |
[41:05] | Thank you! These, they’re prescription. | 谢谢 这是我的习惯 |
[41:07] | Yes. And those are the rules, but, | 是的 规则是那样的 但 |
[41:10] | uh, we play that if it falls, we take a shot, | 我们的规则是 如果塔倒了 我们就喝一杯 |
[41:12] | so I’m just gonna… | 所以我就… |
[41:16] | Wait, wait, wait. A toast, a toast. | 等等等 举杯 举杯 |
[41:19] | To new friends. | 敬新朋友 |
[41:22] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[41:23] | And to old friends. May they always find their way back to us. | 敬老朋友 愿他们总能回到我们身边 |
[41:27] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[41:36] | That’s the last of Toyman’s evidence. | 这是玩具人最后一个证物 |
[41:38] | Let’s lock it up for the night. | 我们把它锁起来吧 |
[41:50] | Let’s play to win! | 我们一决胜负吧 |