时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I helped Lex bring you back for the sake of the future. | 为了拯救未来 我帮助莱克斯把你带了回来 |
[00:07] | Another Brainiac told me that it was absolutely critical | 另一个布莱尼亚克告诉我必须 |
[00:11] | that I help Lex in complete secrecy. | 要帮莱克斯保密 |
[00:13] | Yes, it may be too late for you, Father, | 也许这对你来说为时已晚 父亲 |
[00:16] | but soon I will accomplish what you could not. | 但是我很快就能实现你没做到的 |
[00:19] | I will live forever. | 我会永生 |
[00:22] | Forty-two! | 都吃四十二块了 |
[00:24] | What? They don’t have these in the 30th century. | 什么 三十世纪可没这些东西 |
[00:26] | I can get out to make you up a bunch | 我可以去帮你做一些 |
[00:28] | and you can take ’em with you if you like. | 如果你想 你还可以带回去 |
[00:30] | Or you can just keep eating until the kitchen runs out. | 或者你可以吃到厨房料用完 |
[00:33] | Then you’d be able to stay for one more song. | 那你就可以多待一首歌的时间 |
[00:35] | Once the Legion ship has power, I gotta go. | 军团飞船充好电我就走 |
[00:36] | Speaking of which, you never told us what your Legion call sign is. | 说到军团 你还没告诉我们的你军团称号 |
[00:40] | – I didn’t? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[00:42] | It’s not a big deal. | 这不重要 |
[00:43] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑 |
[00:44] | Uh, according to Brainy, | 布莱尼说 |
[00:45] | before every Legion member puts on his vestments, | 军团成员穿上制服前 |
[00:47] | he must have a call sign. | 都要取一个称号 |
[00:50] | “Computer Lad.” | “技术宅” |
[00:53] | – What? – You know, it’s a hop, skip, and a jump | -什么 -这比给凯特·格兰特当技术员 |
[00:55] | from Cat Grant’s IT guy. | 不知道厉害到哪里去了 |
[00:57] | Why is “Computer Lad” Your name? | 你为什么要叫”技术宅” |
[01:00] | It’s not “Martian Manhunter” or whatever, sure, | 这确实比不上”火星猎人” |
[01:02] | but Legionnaires’ names speak to who they are, right? | 但军团成员的名字描述的就是这个人 |
[01:05] | So, Chemical King has power for chemicals, | 化学王有化学的力量 |
[01:07] | Lightning Lass controls electricity. | 闪电妞能控制电 |
[01:09] | One day, my brother-in-law decides to call me “Computer Lad,” | 有一天 我的小舅子决定叫我”技术宅” |
[01:11] | and it kind of stuck. | 就保留下来了 |
[01:13] | And, I don’t know, I kind of like it. | 说不好 我还挺喜欢的 |
[01:14] | – Okay. – It’s nice. | -好吧 -还不错 |
[01:16] | – Kara. – Yeah. | -卡拉 -怎么 |
[01:17] | You invited William. | 你邀请了威廉 |
[01:19] | It… It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:21] | After game night, I couldn’t not. | 游戏之夜后 不能不邀请吧 |
[01:23] | Karaoke’s all night, so come on up, guys. | 卡拉OK通宵 来吧 各位 |
[01:26] | Kara, you didn’t tell me it was karaoke night. | 卡拉 你没告诉我是卡拉OK之夜 |
[01:28] | Is karaoke your thing? | 你喜欢卡拉OK吗 |
[01:30] | Clearly, you’ve never heard my rendition of “Africa” By Toto. | 你显然没听过我唱托托的《非洲》 |
[01:34] | Kara has been threatening to do that one for a long time. | 卡拉威胁要唱这首歌很久了 |
[01:37] | – I haven’t. – So, we’re gonna do it together? | -我没有 -那不如我们一起唱吧 |
[01:41] | *He turned to me as if to say* | *他转向我 似乎要说* |
[01:45] | *Hurry, boy It’s waiting there for you* | *快点 在等着你呢* |
[01:51] | *It’s gonna take a lot to drag me away from you* | *我绝不会轻易离开你* |
[01:57] | *There’s nothing that a hundred men or more* | *即便千千万万人* |
[01:59] | *Could ever do* | *也无法做到* |
[02:02] | *I bless the rains down in Africa* | *愿甘霖降非洲* |
[02:05] | *I bless the rains…* | *愿甘霖* |
[02:07] | Yeah, Kara! | 厉害 卡拉 |
[02:09] | *The things we never had* | *我们从未拥有* |
[02:18] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[02:20] | Yes! | 好 |
[02:23] | Oh, look at her on his side. | 看她在他旁边那个劲 |
[02:25] | *The wild dogs…* | *野狗* |
[02:26] | Act it out. *Cry out in the night* | 演一下 *在夜里嚎叫* |
[02:28] | *As they grow restless longing for some solitary…* | *它们似乎不眠 渴求孤独* |
[02:32] | I heard about Lex sneaking past the government security | 我听说莱克斯偷偷越过政府安保 |
[02:34] | to probe the Legion ship. | 调查军团飞船 |
[02:35] | He must be driving you crazy. | 他肯定把你逼疯了 |
[02:37] | I mean, not even Winn could find anything unturned on the ship. | 连温都没找到飞船上的蹊跷 |
[02:41] | I know that he is up to something. | 我知道他有所图谋 |
[02:43] | Which is why I uploaded some spyware onto my DEO Internet. | 所以我往超查部网络上传了监视软件 |
[02:47] | That way, whatever he does, I will see. | 无论他做什么 我都可以看到 |
[02:50] | Alex, I’m proud of you for staying to fight the good fight, | 艾丽克斯 我很骄傲你留下为正义而战 |
[02:53] | but I do worry. | 但我也有担心 |
[02:54] | Well, you don’t have to | 好吧 没有必要 |
[02:56] | because I can handle myself. | 因为我能处理好 |
[02:58] | And, plus, Brainy’s got my back. | 而且 布莱尼会帮我 |
[03:03] | Mr. Luthor. | 卢瑟先生 |
[03:05] | I uploaded you the file on Gemma Cooper. | 我给你上传了杰玛·库珀的资料 |
[03:07] | Excellent. Now you’re free to help with | 很好 你现在有空去解决 |
[03:09] | the Alex Danvers problem. | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯这个问题了 |
[03:11] | Problem? | 问题 |
[03:11] | She’s been spying on me. | 她好像在监视我 |
[03:13] | She hasn’t interfered with our work, | 她还没妨碍到我们的工作 |
[03:14] | but if she does, | 但如果妨碍了 |
[03:16] | it might require more permanent actions. | 我们得采取一劳永逸的办法 |
[03:19] | Help her control herself. | 帮她控制住自己 |
[03:21] | Now, is everything quiet there? | 没有什么麻烦了吧 |
[03:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:25] | No disruptions or technical difficulties? | 没有干扰或技术难题吗 |
[03:28] | No. | 没有 |
[03:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:31] | Keep me posted. | 随时给我汇报 |
[04:01] | I’m on my way. | 我来了 |
[04:03] | 911 at the DEO. | 超查部有情况 |
[04:04] | – I’ll track it. – Oh. I… I’ll join you. | -我去跟进 -我跟你一起 |
[04:06] | I thought you were leaving. | 我以为你要走了 |
[04:07] | You guys bailed me out. | 你们帮了我 |
[04:09] | No, I’m not leaving this center without repaying you. | 不帮你们我是不会走的 |
[04:11] | What don’t you do well? | 你真是个全才 |
[04:12] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[04:13] | With those harmonies? Where did that come from? | 那和声 你怎么做到的 |
[04:15] | With a partner like you, it’s easy. | 有你这样的搭档 很简单 |
[04:18] | Would you, uh… | 你 |
[04:20] | Would you like to go out sometime? | 你有空想不想出去 |
[04:22] | Just us. | 就我俩 |
[04:23] | Like a date? | 约会那种 |
[04:24] | A date. | 约会 |
[04:26] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:27] | Hey, Super– | 超… |
[04:28] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[04:29] | She is super. | 她超厉害 |
[04:30] | Sure. | 是的 |
[04:31] | Alex needs you at… your grandmother’s house. | 艾丽克斯要你去你祖母家 |
[04:35] | You know, your D… ear… | 你超…亲爱的 |
[04:37] | Old Gran Gran’s house, like, immediately. | 奶奶的家 马上 |
[04:41] | Is everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[04:42] | Yeah. She’s just been feeling under the weather. | 没事 她只是最近一直不舒服 |
[04:43] | I should really go. | 我该走了 |
[04:44] | – Yeah. – I’m so sorry. | -行 -我很抱歉 |
[05:12] | How is that coming through our comms? | 通讯器怎么会放这个 |
[05:14] | I used to listen to this song in the shop when I was a kid… | 我小时候常在店里听到这首歌 |
[05:18] | with my dad. | 跟我爸一起时 |
[05:19] | Okay, wait, so you’re saying… | 慢着 你的意思是 |
[05:21] | I think Toyman’s back. | 我觉得玩具人回来了 |
[05:33] | What do you mean, not a bug from Toyman? | 什么意思 不是玩具人引起的故障 |
[05:35] | What else could it be? | 还有什么可能 |
[05:36] | Initially, I thought the drone outburst | 一开始 我以为这么多无人机 |
[05:37] | was just some bad code in our surveillance software, | 只是因为监视软件的恶意代码 |
[05:39] | but this, | 但这个 |
[05:40] | this is in our whole system. | 这个遍布我们的系统 |
[05:42] | So, it’s a virus? | 是病毒吗 |
[05:44] | More like artificial intelligence. | 更像是人工智能 |
[05:46] | Whoa, that’s why he was playing the song. | 这就是他播放那首歌的原因 |
[05:48] | This is my dad. | 这是我爸 |
[05:49] | The last thing that he was working on was a version of this. | 他生前的最后一项研究就是这个 |
[05:52] | A way to put his whole mind into the digital space. | 把他的意识植入数码空间的办法 |
[05:55] | He… He wanted to become hyper conscious. | 他 他想成为超意识 |
[05:58] | If he could become immortal in the World Wide Web, | 如果他能在万维网里永生 |
[06:00] | he would be the ultimate player in the ultimate playground. | 他就会成为终极乐园的终极玩家 |
[06:03] | Once there, he could commit any act of violence. | 到那种地步 他就能为所欲为了 |
[06:05] | Any time, any place, | 任何时间地点 |
[06:07] | air traffic, hospitals, US Nuclear Command. | 空中交通 医院 美国核指挥部 |
[06:10] | But you said your dad was still working on it, so– | 但你说你爸一直在开发 |
[06:12] | And, plus, this Toyman isn’t him, | 而且 这个玩具人不是他 |
[06:14] | okay, so how could he be doing what your father was trying to do? | 他怎么会做你爸想做的事 |
[06:17] | Lenses. This Toyman has the Obsidian Platinum lenses. | 眼镜 这个玩具人有黑曜石白金隐形眼镜 |
[06:21] | Storage vault. Bring up item 906016. | 储存库 调出项目906016 |
[06:25] | I noted something on this video of our final meeting with Toyman. | 关于这段与玩具人最终的见面视频 我有些发现 |
[06:28] | There. | 这里 |
[06:29] | See, Toyman uses the Obsidian lenses | 看 玩具人用了黑曜石镜片 |
[06:31] | to download himself onto a laptop. | 把自己下载到了笔记本电脑上 |
[06:32] | Didn’t we confiscate the laptop and bring it back here? | 我们不是没收了那台电脑 带回这儿了吗 |
[06:41] | The hardware’s clean but there’s a compartmentalized drive. | 硬件没问题 但有一个分开的驱动 |
[06:44] | That would make it appear to be off while still working. | 能让它看起来像关了 但其实还在运行 |
[06:46] | Toyman found a way to leap into our Internet | 玩具人找到了办法入侵我们的网络 |
[06:47] | and bypass the DEO’s firewall to the outside. | 绕过超查部的防火墙传到外部 |
[06:50] | Okay, so do we have a fix for this? | 好吧 我们有办法解决吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah. My dad’s code. | 有 我爸的代码 |
[06:55] | I think I can reverse-engineer it into a kill code. | 我觉得我能进行逆转工程 将其变为杀毒代码 |
[06:57] | Lockdown. | 封锁 |
[06:59] | Lockdown. | 封锁 |
[07:00] | Lockdown. | 封锁 |
[07:01] | Lockdown. | 封锁 |
[07:03] | Lockdown. | 封锁 |
[07:04] | Don’t you guys know it’s rude | 你们难道不知道 |
[07:06] | to talk about someone behind their back? | 在背后议论别人不礼貌吗 |
[07:08] | Toyman? | 玩具人 |
[07:08] | Okay, tell me this is a video, guys. | 告诉我这只是一段视频 |
[07:10] | Oh, no, I am everything I used to be, | 不 我不再是以往的形态了 |
[07:13] | but electronic and immortal. | 我现在是电子的 永生的 |
[07:16] | Now, lower the DEO’s firewall to the World Wide Web | 立刻将超查部的网络对万维网开放 |
[07:19] | or I will use all of your toys to kill you. | 不然我就用你们所有的玩具杀掉你们 |
[07:32] | He’s taking control of our laser defenses. | 他控制了我们的激光防御系统 |
[07:56] | Did you kill it? | 你解除了吗 |
[07:57] | No. I just knocked him out of the command center. | 没有 我只是把他从指挥中心里弄出去了 |
[07:59] | So he can come back? | 就是说他还可以回来吗 |
[08:00] | Oh, he can, and will. | 是的 他会的 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:10] | I want us to round up every item this thing can use against us, | 我要大家整合这东西能用来对付我们的设备 |
[08:13] | guns, comm links, | 枪和通信设备 |
[08:14] | anything with a Bluetooth that can connect to our Internet, | 任何能连接我们网络的蓝牙设备 |
[08:17] | and I want it evacuated. | 我要这些全都撤走 |
[08:19] | As long as there’s technology here this AI can access, | 只要这里有人工智能可以使用的科技 |
[08:21] | we are sitting ducks. | 我们就是坐以待毙 |
[08:23] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:25] | I’ll gather gear too. | 我也会去整合一下装备 |
[08:26] | Once we’ve got everything, | 一旦我们集齐一切 |
[08:27] | I can fly it outside of Toyman’s signal range. | 我就可以带着它们飞出玩具人的信号范围外 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:31] | Brainy, can you isolate the AI? | 布莱尼 你能隔离人工智能吗 |
[08:33] | I pushed him down from the command center | 我把他从指挥中心里 |
[08:34] | to the server level under a virtual lid. | 逼到虚拟盖下的服务器端 |
[08:36] | But he’s still fighting to get back up here. | 但是他还在想尽办法攻进来 |
[08:38] | Look. | 你看 |
[08:39] | Well, what if he breaks through the lid? | 如果他攻破了虚拟盖怎么办 |
[08:40] | There is a 92.6% chance | 有92.6%的几率 |
[08:42] | he’ll make his way onto the World Wide Web. | 他会进入万维网 |
[08:45] | When he’s there, he can attack… everything. | 等他进去之后 他就无所不能了 |
[08:47] | Okay, well, what if Supergirl goes down to the server level | 如果让超女进入服务器端 |
[08:50] | and fries everything? | 把一切都毁掉呢 |
[08:51] | The servers are located on top of the DEO’s power core. | 服务器在超查部能源中心的最上层 |
[08:53] | If they melt, so does the core. | 如果它们毁了 能源中心也毁了 |
[08:55] | It would vaporize all life within a three-mile radius. | 而且会使方圆4.8公里内的生命全都蒸发掉 |
[09:04] | Do you hear that? Is that an old-fashioned telephone? | 你们听到了吗 是老式电话在响吗 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:17] | Director Danvers, why is my DEO on lockdown tonight? | 丹弗斯局长 我的超查部今晚为什么关闭了 |
[09:21] | It’s Toyman, sir. | 是因为玩具人 长官 |
[09:22] | Toyman? | 玩具人 |
[09:23] | I thought he was dead. | 他不是死了吗 |
[09:24] | Yes, well, apparently, he has uploaded himself into our system. | 是的 但是显然他把自己上传到我们的系统 |
[09:27] | It took us all completely by surprise. | 让我们攻其不备 |
[09:29] | Clearly. | 看出来了 |
[09:30] | Can you sequester the AI? | 你能隔绝人工智能吗 |
[09:32] | The last thing this world needs is a rogue Toyman on the Web. | 世界最不想看到的是失常玩具人在网络上捣蛋 |
[09:34] | We’re trying. | 我们正在想办法 |
[09:35] | And in the meantime, just in case, | 在这同时 为了以防万一 |
[09:37] | I’m gathering all of our smart tech | 我在整合我们所有的智能科技 |
[09:39] | to have Supergirl fly it out immediately. | 立刻让超女带着飞离信号范围外 |
[09:41] | I know it’s a risk, | 我知道这很冒险 |
[09:42] | but if anyone can do the job, it’s her. | 但唯有她能胜任这项任务 |
[09:44] | But she can’t. | 但是她不行 |
[09:45] | In case you’ve forgotten, | 提醒你一下 |
[09:46] | rogue Kryptonians have attacked our planet before. | 失常的氪星人之前有袭击过我们地球 |
[09:49] | The DEO has Kryptonite safeguards in place, | 超查局有氪星防护装置 |
[09:51] | and, no, they cannot be disabled. | 不行 防护装置绝对不能关闭 |
[09:53] | Well, we have anti-Kryptonite technology to protect her. | 我们有反氪星技术来保护她 |
[09:57] | I think you’re remembering that from another time. | 你说的是在另一个时间发生的事吧 |
[09:59] | Another Earth, perhaps. | 也许是在另一个地球上 |
[10:00] | I have a split shift crew. | 我有一个轮班组 |
[10:03] | You want the 12 of us to go around the entire DEO | 你想让我们十二个人在整个超查部里 |
[10:05] | to dismantle all of our tech | 拆除所有的科技设备 |
[10:07] | and hope that Toyman doesn’t regain control while we do it? | 希望玩具人不会在此期间重新获得控制权吗 |
[10:11] | National safety is our primary responsibility, | 国家安全是我们的首要责任 |
[10:13] | and that is why you have to do everything in your power | 所以你必须竭尽全力 |
[10:16] | to neutralize that thing and not let it get out. | 消灭它 不让其扩散 |
[10:18] | Are we understood? | 明白了吗 |
[10:19] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[10:21] | Good. Keep me posted. | 很好 有情况通知我 |
[10:27] | Winn. | 温 |
[10:40] | Agent Dox. I was wondering when you’d call. | 多克斯特工 我还在想你什么会打电话给我 |
[10:43] | You knew Toyman would upload himself into the DEO. | 你早就知道玩具人会将自己上传到超查部 |
[10:46] | I correctly theorized it, yes. | 我的推理是正确的 没错 |
[10:48] | And you didn’t tell me. | 但是你没告诉我 |
[10:49] | It was need-to-know. | 需要的时候才会知道 |
[10:50] | And now that you do know, | 现在你知道了 |
[10:51] | you need to know, I want you to get me Toyman’s code. | 你要知道 我要你帮我找到玩具人的代码 |
[10:54] | What Toyman used to put himself into the computer. | 玩具人用来把自己输进电脑的代码 |
[10:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:58] | So we can beat Leviathan at their own game. | 这样我们就能对利维坦施以其人之道 |
[11:00] | They are the greatest threat this planet faces. | 他们是这个星球面临最大的威胁 |
[11:04] | And you want their immortality. | 而且你想要他们的长生不老 |
[11:05] | It’s the one advantage they have over me. | 这是他们唯一胜我一筹的地方 |
[11:08] | With this code, I can level the playing field. | 有了这个代码 我就可以与之势均力敌 |
[11:10] | As soon as you can make sure no one is watching, | 只要你能保证没人在监视 |
[11:12] | access Toyman’s code and copy it. | 取得并复制玩具人的代码 |
[11:14] | Once you are done, | 等你搞定了 |
[11:15] | you’ll have gotten us one step closer to saving the world. | 你就会让我们离拯救世界更近一步 |
[11:54] | What was that? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:57] | I’ve never been allergic to lobster before. | 我以前从来不会对龙虾过敏 |
[11:59] | The Bio-Link on the lenses still isn’t working. | 隐形眼镜上的生物连接依然不起作用 |
[12:01] | Look, eating virtually still provides the body with nutrients, | 吃东西还能为身体提供营养 |
[12:04] | but the interface is hyper-stimulating the body’s sensor reaction | 但是这个接口过度刺激了身体的感官反应 |
[12:08] | into a kind of toxic shock. | 使其变成一种中毒性休克 |
[12:13] | Last week, we were this close to perfecting Obsidian Platinum. | 上周 我们几乎完善了白金黑曜石 |
[12:18] | We need to fix this. | 我们要解决这个问题 |
[12:19] | Miss Rojas, | 罗哈斯小姐 |
[12:20] | Lena Luthor is waiting in your office. | 莉娜·卢瑟在你的办公室等你 |
[12:28] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[12:30] | Twice in one week. | 一周造访两次 |
[12:32] | It’s getting to be like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[12:33] | Well, I know you’re gearing up for the Platinum launch | 我知道你在为白金发布会做准备 |
[12:35] | and I was hoping I could get a preview. | 我希望能先预览一下 |
[12:38] | I loved your first-generation lenses. | 我很喜欢你的第一代隐形眼镜 |
[12:40] | They were helpful to me in so many ways. | 它在很多方面都有帮到我 |
[12:43] | So maybe I could get a peek? | 所以我是否可以先睹为快 |
[12:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:45] | Except, we’re not quite ready yet. | 但是我们还没完全准备好 |
[12:51] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还顺利吧 |
[12:52] | Yes, nothing major. Just, uh… | 是的 没什么大问题 只是… |
[12:55] | a small issue with the Bio-Link algorithm. | 生物连接算法上还有个小问题 |
[12:58] | Oh, that doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[13:01] | You know, maybe I can help. | 也许我可以帮忙 |
[13:03] | Luthor Corp’s been working | 卢瑟公司一直在和五角大楼 |
[13:04] | with the Pentagon on a new neural interface. | 研发一个全新的神经接口 |
[13:07] | We’ve just developed a special processor | 我们刚开发了一种特殊的处理器 |
[13:08] | that regulates Bio-Linking across a wide spectrum. | 可以跨越宽频谱调节生物连接 |
[13:11] | It’s completely eliminated the feedback loop, | 完全消除反馈环路 |
[13:13] | gotten most of the side effects. | 解决大部分的副作用 |
[13:15] | Well, that’s impressive, but we’re not the Pentagon. | 真厉害 但是我们不在五角大楼 |
[13:17] | And that’s a good thing. The Pentagon just dropped out, | 那是好事 五角大楼刚刚退出了 |
[13:19] | leaving us with perhaps the perfect interface for you. | 给你留了一个也许是最完美的接口 |
[13:22] | So what do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[13:23] | We help Obsidian North revolutionize virtual reality? | 我们帮助黑曜石之北彻底改变虚拟现实吧 |
[13:27] | I appreciate the offer, | 谢谢你的提议 |
[13:29] | but our last attempt at collaboration | 但我们上一次的合作 |
[13:31] | almost ruined everything between us. | 差点毁掉我们之间的一切关系 |
[13:34] | I don’t wanna risk that. | 我不想再冒险 |
[13:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:39] | But let me know if you change your mind. | 但如果你改变主意 通知我 |
[13:41] | The offer still stands. | 提议依然有效 |
[13:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:50] | There is only one place I think the AI can be. | 我认为人工智能只会出现在一个地方 |
[13:52] | In a prime server tower down in the sub-basement corridor. | 下层地下室走廊的一个主服务器塔 |
[13:55] | Now, the way that we find which server the Toyman is on, | 要找出玩具人所在服务器的办法 |
[13:58] | is to physically go down into the corridors and search for it. | 就是亲自到走廊里去找 |
[14:02] | Luckily, we had this in storage. | 幸好我们的仓库里有这个 |
[14:04] | Van Eck radiation scanner. | 凡埃克辐射扫描仪 |
[14:06] | It’s delinked from our Internet | 它没有与我们的网络连接 |
[14:08] | and able to distinguish | 并且能够区分 |
[14:08] | between normal server radiation and abnormal radiation, | 正常服务器辐射和异常辐射 |
[14:11] | thereby allowing us to pinpoint Toyman. | 从而让我们找出玩具人的位置 |
[14:13] | Accordingly, I shall head into the corridors. | 因此我要去走廊 |
[14:16] | No, Brainy, we need you up here | 不 布莱尼 我们需要你坐镇这里 |
[14:17] | in case Toyman tries to get in the command center again. | 以防玩具人想再次进入我们的指挥中心 |
[14:20] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[14:21] | Not without me. | 我也一起去 |
[14:22] | Are you sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你可以去 |
[14:24] | This is my enemy. | 这是我的敌人 |
[14:26] | It’s my problem. | 是我要解决的问题 |
[14:28] | Plus, I’m the only one that knows the code. | 而且我是唯一知道代码的人 |
[14:30] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | Winn, Supergirl, go for the servers, | 温和超女去搜索服务器 |
[14:33] | Brainy, you keep him at bay digitally, | 布莱尼 你将他困在数字化的网络里 |
[14:35] | and I will make sure | 我会保证 |
[14:36] | that he doesn’t get ahold of any of our tech. | 他接触不到我们的任何技术 |
[14:38] | You know, it’s so funny | 说来好笑 |
[14:39] | because we have all these eyes and ears in there | 因为我们有这些监控器和监听器 |
[14:42] | looking and listening all the time, but… | 在不间断地监视和监听 但是… |
[14:45] | who is watching who? | 到底是谁在监控谁 |
[14:53] | Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[14:56] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[14:58] | Is this another step in one of Lex’s plans? | 这是莱克斯计划的另一步吗 |
[15:03] | Lex did help manipulate Toyman’s digital reemergence | 莱克斯的确帮忙操作让玩具人出现在网络里 |
[15:07] | but I had nothing to do with it. | 但是我和这件事毫无关系 |
[15:09] | Helping Lex is what I have to do for the sake of the future. | 为了将来 我必须帮助莱克斯 |
[15:12] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[15:15] | Still, I promise | 还是那句话 我保证 |
[15:17] | I have everything under control. | 一切都在我掌握中 |
[15:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:20] | I am trusting you. | 我会相信你 |
[15:28] | Doppio espresso. | 双份意式特浓咖啡 |
[15:31] | To cheer you up? | 让你开心点 |
[15:32] | What makes you think I need cheering up? | 为什么觉得我不开心 |
[15:34] | Well, you’re trying to advance your grand project. | 你要发展你的宏大项目 |
[15:38] | The Q waves from the archive cube had helped, | 档案魔方的Q波虽然有用 |
[15:40] | but the next step remains… | 但是下一步还 |
[15:44] | elusive. | 没有头绪 |
[15:45] | A Lex who cares about the emotional state of others. | 莱克斯还会关心别人的情绪 |
[15:49] | This really is a whole new world. | 这真是一个全新的世界 |
[15:51] | I care because your goals are my goals. | 我关心是因为我们有共同的目标 |
[15:54] | Ah, it does always come back to you, doesn’t it? | 最终目的都是为了你自己是吧 |
[15:58] | But, yes, with the exception of field testing, | 不过没错 除了实地试验 |
[16:00] | my Non Nocere algorithm is almost ready. | 我的零伤害算法差不多完成了 |
[16:03] | Just… | 只是 |
[16:04] | need a distribution device | 还需要一个发散装置 |
[16:05] | so I can get it to as many people as possible all at once. | 能在短时间内发散到尽可能多的人那里 |
[16:10] | I thought I’d come to an agreement with Andrea this evening, but– | 本以为今晚能和安德里亚协商好 可是 |
[16:12] | She said no. | 她拒绝了 |
[16:15] | I have to say, Andrea was always a bit short-sighted. | 说实话 安德里亚向来都不太有远见 |
[16:18] | Perhaps there’s something I can do? | 我能帮到什么吗 |
[16:21] | I don’t need anyone murdered, Lex. | 用不着杀人 莱克斯 |
[16:22] | I have other skill sets. | 我还有别的技能 |
[16:25] | Plus, we’re partners. | 而且 我们是搭档 |
[16:27] | Let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[16:29] | Wait, are you actually asking my permission? | 等下 你是在征求我的同意吗 |
[16:31] | It’s a whole new world. | 这是个全新的世界 |
[16:38] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[16:47] | Nice one. | 真行 |
[16:48] | Well, I try. | 我尽力了 |
[16:49] | I just wish you didn’t have to | 我只是希望你不用 |
[16:50] | on account of my dad’s global insanity nightmare– | 为了我爸的疯狂世界大噩梦 |
[16:53] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[16:56] | Actually, it kinda is. | 其实算是我的错 |
[16:59] | When I told you guys that I remembered my dad’s code, | 我跟你们说 我还记得我爸的代码 |
[17:03] | I’m the one that came up with it. | 那其实是我编的 |
[17:05] | Look, I thought it would be cool. | 我本来以为挺酷的 |
[17:06] | Why just play a video game, | 要是能让真人进入游戏里 |
[17:07] | you know, when you can be inside of one? | 还玩什么电子游戏 对吧 |
[17:09] | I’d stay up past midnight trying to think of different ways | 我经常半夜不睡 就在想用不同的方式 |
[17:11] | to express Premack’s theory | 解释普雷马克有关心灵的理论 |
[17:12] | of the mind in this little blue notebook. | 记在一本蓝色小笔记本上 |
[17:15] | My dad finally caught me with it and asked me what it was. | 我爸后来发现了 问我这是什么 |
[17:18] | I thought he was getting mad, but he seemed… | 我以为他生气了 可是他好像… |
[17:20] | He seemed proud. | 很骄傲 |
[17:22] | Of course, now I know it wasn’t pride, it was greed. | 当然 现在我知道那不是骄傲 是贪婪 |
[17:25] | The night the police finally came and took him away, | 警察把他抓走的那晚 |
[17:27] | I went to look for the notebook. | 我去找那本子 |
[17:28] | It was gone. | 已经不见了 |
[17:29] | Turns out that he had taken it | 其实是他拿走了 |
[17:30] | and left in its place a little toy monkey. | 还在原来的位置放了一个玩具猴子 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:34] | Ah, it… It’s fine. Let’s talk about something else. | 没事 我们说点别的 |
[17:37] | You and William. | 你和威廉 |
[17:39] | – What’s with that? – What? | -怎么回事 -什么 |
[17:40] | I totally messed him asking you out. | 我搞砸了他跟你的约会 |
[17:41] | – What? No, no. That was not… – I messed that up. | -什么 不不 才不是 -被我搞砸了 |
[17:43] | Well, he wasn’t… | 他没有要… |
[17:44] | – There’s… There is nothing there. – What? | -我们…什么也没有 -怎么可能 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry, but even in the 30th century, | 抱歉 但就算是在三十世纪 |
[17:48] | harmonizing that beautifully with someone | 唱出那么优美的和声 |
[17:50] | is a definitive sign of something there. | 两个人之间绝对有火花 |
[17:52] | Maybe I like him. I don’t… I don’t know. | 我可能是喜欢他 但我…也不知道 |
[17:56] | The truth is, | 说实话 |
[17:57] | given who I am and the secrets I keep, | 就凭我的身份和我隐藏的秘密 |
[17:59] | I’m not sure I can even have a relationship. | 我都不确定自己该不该恋爱 |
[18:02] | My double life blew up my friendship with Lena. | 我的双重身份破坏了我和莉娜的友谊 |
[18:04] | So how am I supposed to date someone? | 更何况是跟人谈恋爱呢 |
[18:06] | Just because Lena reacted the way that she did | 莉娜有那样的反应 |
[18:08] | does not mean that other people will. | 并不代表别人也一样 |
[18:10] | Maybe so, but I refuse to start any relationship on a lie. | 可能吧 但我不希望我们的关系建立在谎言上 |
[18:13] | William asked you out on one date, Kara. | 威廉只是约了你一回 卡拉 |
[18:16] | You don’t even know if it’s gonna go anywhere, | 你又不知道你们会不会发展恋情 |
[18:19] | but you won’t find out unless you try. | 你不试试怎么会知道 |
[18:21] | And then if it does, you know, just… | 要是成了 你就… |
[18:23] | take it one step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[18:26] | One step at a time, huh? | 一步一步来 |
[18:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:35] | So we’ve got the command center cleared. | 我们已经排查了控制中心 |
[18:37] | But if Toyman comes back, | 但假如玩具人回来 |
[18:38] | we cannot let him get his digital hands on any of this. | 绝不能让数据化的他控制任何东西 |
[18:41] | So, Squad 1, I want you to pop the chips out of every smart gun. | 一队 去除所有智能枪里的芯片 |
[18:44] | Squad 2, do the same with communication tech. | 二队 去除所有通讯设备里的芯片 |
[18:47] | Squad 3, delink everything else. | 三队 断开一切连接 |
[18:50] | We’ve really outsmarted ourselves here, haven’t we? | 我们已经考虑周全了吧 |
[18:53] | All right, get to work. | 好 去工作吧 |
[18:58] | Everyone, keep working. | 你们继续 |
[19:00] | I’ll check it out. | 我去检查 |
[19:12] | Breach! | 非法入侵 |
[19:18] | I think Toyman’s this way. | 玩具人应该在这边 |
[19:26] | Toyman? | 玩具人 |
[19:28] | Winslow. | 温斯洛 |
[19:30] | At last you’re here. | 你终于来了 |
[19:32] | Dad. | 爸 |
[19:39] | The song. I… I knew it was you? | 这首歌 我 我知道是你 |
[19:41] | Winn, I had to get your attention. | 温 我必须引起你的注意 |
[19:43] | Oh, you got my attention. | 恭喜你做到了 |
[19:44] | – No, no. I’m here to help. – No. Don’t. | -不不不 我是来帮忙的 -别 |
[19:46] | Explain yourself. | 你说 |
[19:47] | Winn knows. Digitizing my consciousness was my dream. | 温知道 我的梦想就是将我的意识数字化 |
[19:50] | Yeah. A dream you stole. | 是 你偷来的梦想 |
[19:51] | Fine. But when that other Winn digitized himself, | 行吧 但另一个温数字化时 |
[19:54] | he used the underlying code that I’d written, plus my hardware. | 用的是我写的代码和我的硬件 |
[19:58] | Now, I managed to translate 80% of myself, | 我现在翻译出了80%的自己 |
[20:00] | but he must have paired it with some sort of future tech, | 但他肯定用了某种未来科技将我们匹配起来 |
[20:03] | because when he came online, I did too. | 他一上线 我也上线了 |
[20:05] | And now you wanna help us? | 于是你就想帮我们 |
[20:07] | Yes. I’m trapped in a backup drive, | 对 我被困在备份驱动器里 |
[20:09] | and the only way I can do anything is if you release me. | 只有你们放我出来 我才能行动 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry. Are you insane? | 抱歉 你是疯了吗 |
[20:13] | Oh, wait, yes. | 等等 没错 |
[20:14] | Clinically, you are. | 根据诊断 你确实疯了 |
[20:16] | If we let him go, he will do what he always does | 我们要是放了他 他就会到处作乱 |
[20:18] | and wreak havoc everywhere. | 像他以前那样 |
[20:19] | That’s not true! | 才不是 |
[20:20] | I mean, it was my original plan, | 是 我原本的计划是这样 |
[20:22] | but this other Winn is | 但另一个温 |
[20:23] | planning to do things that are beyond the pale. | 他计划的事情更加出格 |
[20:26] | I’ve seen it in his code. | 我在他的代码里看到了 |
[20:27] | Yeah, well, that’s why I’m going to delete both of you. | 很好 所以我要把你们俩都删除 |
[20:30] | But I wanna help. | 但我想帮忙 |
[20:31] | And you can’t beat him alone. | 而凭你们也打败不了他 |
[20:33] | Supergirl, Winn, | 超女 温 |
[20:34] | apparently, three of Toyman’s | 玩具人的三个哨兵 |
[20:35] | sentries are headed for you as we speak. | 现在正往你们那里去 |
[20:37] | What kind of sentries? | 什么哨兵 |
[20:39] | It seems that before Toyman’s AI got into our net, | 玩具人的人工智能入侵我们的网络前 |
[20:41] | it got into some flying monkeys. | 还入侵了飞猴 |
[20:46] | Supergirl, go this way. | 超女 走这边 |
[20:47] | You’ll be safe. | 这边安全 |
[20:48] | No, no, you are not fooling us. Not now, not ever. | 不 你骗不了我们 永远都别想 |
[20:52] | There is a service corridor behind this wall. | 这堵墙后面有条服务通道 |
[20:55] | Winslow, no! | 温斯洛 不要 |
[21:14] | Forgive my boldness at this hour. | 抱歉在这个时候过来打扰 |
[21:16] | It’s just I saw you across the room and knew I had to pounce. | 在那边看见你 我就想着必须抓住机会 |
[21:19] | Lex Luthor. | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[21:21] | You should be careful where you pounce. | 你抓住机会的时候应该警惕一点 |
[21:23] | You never know what you might find. | 你不清楚可能碰上什么 |
[21:27] | Oh, but I do know who you are. | 不过我确实认识你 |
[21:30] | Gemma Cooper. | 杰玛·库珀 |
[21:31] | Board chair of Obsidian North, | 黑曜石之北的董事长 |
[21:32] | renowned computer scientist with excellent taste in wine, horses, | 著名计算机科学家 擅长品酒 鉴马 |
[21:36] | and business opportunities. | 挑选商业机会 |
[21:40] | What kind of opportunities? | 什么机会 |
[21:42] | The kind that can satisfy both Obsidian North and Luthor Corp. | 让黑曜石之北和卢瑟集团相得益彰的机会 |
[21:45] | Funny. I don’t think there is much we had in common. | 好笑 我们两家公司似乎并没有相似之处 |
[21:49] | I’d think a woman of your vision and insight | 我以为像你这样有见识有远见的女人 |
[21:51] | would be able to see past the superficial. | 能透过表面看实质 |
[21:54] | You have an interface issue with the Obsidian Platinum Bio-Link. | 你们白金黑曜石简介链接的界面还有问题 |
[21:58] | Today, my sister offered to help fix it. | 今天我妹妹提出可以修好它 |
[22:01] | Your CEO rejected her offer | 你们的首席执行官拒绝了 |
[22:03] | because she let her feelings determine her business moves, | 因为她的情感影响了她的商业行为 |
[22:05] | and I think you’re smarter than that. | 我以为你能明智一些 |
[22:07] | You’re suggesting that we get into bed with Luther Corp? | 你想让我们跟卢瑟集团扯上关系 |
[22:12] | Since when is that smart? | 这怎么能算明智 |
[22:13] | Whenever it comes to doing business anywhere on this planet. | 只要你在这地球上做生意 这就是明智的 |
[22:16] | You have amazing technology– | 你们有出色的科技 |
[22:18] | At least you almost do. | 至少差点就有了 |
[22:20] | We have allies and assets, | 而我们有盟友 资产 |
[22:22] | government stooges and supporters in every corner of the globe. | 政府密探 支持者 遍布全球 |
[22:26] | That’s the kind of reach you can’t get | 打个响指就调动这些资源 |
[22:27] | with just a snap of your fingers. | 你们是做不到的 |
[22:30] | So you have the potential, | 所以说 你们有潜力 |
[22:31] | but we can help you realize it. | 而我们能帮你实现 |
[22:33] | And what do you expect to get back in exchange for this “help”? | 那要是帮了我们 你们想要什么回报 |
[22:37] | The tech field can only hold so many players. | 科技领域能容纳的企业有限 |
[22:40] | Sooner or later, there might not be room for the both of us. | 我们迟早要为了这一席之地竞争 |
[22:44] | Why be at each other’s throats | 既然能强强联手 |
[22:45] | when we could be joined at the hip? | 又何必争个你死我活 |
[22:48] | Who knows, | 谁知道呢 |
[22:49] | we might like it. | 联手说不定会愉快 |
[22:51] | I can be an excellent friend | 我愿意的时候 |
[22:53] | when I want to be. | 我可以是很好的朋友 |
[22:55] | And I do want to be your friend… | 而我确实想当你的朋友 |
[22:58] | for a long time. | 很久很久 |
[23:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:05] | I know the last time you saw your father was pretty horrible. | 我知道你上次见到你父亲很不愉快 |
[23:08] | Trusting him never leads to anything good. | 每次信任他都没有好结果 |
[23:10] | I get that, but “never” is a big word. | 我理解 但是”每次”是个很绝对的词 |
[23:13] | J’onn recently found himself in a blood feud with his brother | 荣恩之前发现他跟他弟弟有血海深仇 |
[23:16] | where he said they would never make amends, | 他曾说他们永远无法和好 |
[23:18] | and now they’re brothers that support each other. | 可现在他们成了互帮互助的兄弟 |
[23:21] | Yeah, well, good for J’onn, | 好吧 那挺好的 |
[23:22] | but I am not trusting Toyman No. 1 or 2 | 但我不会信任一号或二号玩具人 |
[23:24] | until they are both deleted. | 除非他们都被删除 |
[23:28] | Director Danvers, | 丹弗斯局长 |
[23:29] | the rest of the tablets have been delinked. | 其余平板电脑都断开了链接 |
[23:31] | Permission to delink yours? | 是否需要帮您断开 |
[23:33] | No, I’ll take care of that, thank you. | 没关系 我来就好 谢谢 |
[23:47] | You son of a… | 怎么回事 |
[24:06] | Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[24:09] | What the hell were you doing in my account? | 你在我的账户上干什么 |
[24:17] | I trusted you with that spyware. | 我信任你才把间谍软件交给你 |
[24:20] | And you hacked into my tablet | 你却黑进了我的平板电脑 |
[24:21] | and you overrode my commands and you deleted it. | 覆写了我的指令 然后删除了 |
[24:26] | Just tell me I’m wrong! | 告诉我 我说错了 |
[24:27] | You’re not wrong. | 你没说错 |
[24:30] | I did it. | 确实是我干的 |
[24:31] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[24:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[24:34] | Ever since those other Brainys | 自从其他布莱尼 |
[24:35] | got you to take off your inhibitors, | 让你不再佩戴抑制器之后 |
[24:37] | you have been acting different, | 你就跟以前不一样了 |
[24:38] | and it’s not some personality different. | 而且这不是性格上的变化 |
[24:42] | It’s like you’re hiding something. | 好像是你在隐瞒什么 |
[24:44] | Like you’ve got some secret plan. | 好像你有个什么秘密计划 |
[24:47] | I did it to protect you, Alex. | 我那样做是为了保护你 艾丽克斯 |
[24:49] | Come on. | 少来吧 |
[24:50] | Sooner or later, Lex would have found your spyware, | 莱克斯发现你的间谍软件只是时间问题 |
[24:53] | he would have traced it back to your account– | 他可以反追踪到你的账户 |
[24:54] | I knew the risk. | 我知道有风险 |
[24:55] | It isn’t a risk, it’s a fact. | 这不是风险 这是事实 |
[24:57] | Look, if this Toyman fiasco’s taught us anything, | 如果说玩具人的失败教会了我们什么 |
[24:58] | it’s that technology, no matter how sophisticated, | 那就是任何技术 无论有多高明 |
[25:01] | can be used against us. | 都能被用来伤害我们 |
[25:04] | It’s just a matter of when. | 只是时间问题 |
[25:08] | I should have told you first. | 我应该提前告诉你的 |
[25:10] | But I refuse to let Lex come after you. | 但是我拒绝让莱克斯针对你 |
[25:27] | Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[25:28] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[25:29] | Apparently not. | 很明显不好 |
[25:31] | According to Lex Luthor, our interface isn’t working, | 据莱克斯·卢瑟所说 我们的接口出了问题 |
[25:34] | and it’s generating catastrophic results. | 而且产生了严重后果 |
[25:36] | Um, look, that’s an overstatement. | 这话说得有点夸张 |
[25:38] | And when you were given the opportunity | 而且当时给过你机会 |
[25:39] | to team up with them to fix this issue, | 与他们共同解决这个问题 |
[25:42] | you passed. | 你拒绝了 |
[25:45] | The Luthors may have a slight scientific edge, but… | 卢瑟家的人也许有轻微的技术优势 但是 |
[25:49] | Lena and I have not had the best relationship in the past. | 我和莉娜的关系并不友好 |
[25:52] | This isn’t about your friendship with Lena. | 这跟你和莉娜的关系无关 |
[25:55] | It’s about staying focused on the business | 而是让你专注于 |
[25:57] | that your father spent his life building, | 你的父亲究其一生打造的事业 |
[25:59] | that you yourself have brought to the precipice | 在你的努力下 眼看就要实现 |
[26:01] | of one of the biggest tech advancements in history. | 史上最大的技术突破 |
[26:04] | I know where we stand. | 我知道现状如何 |
[26:05] | Then I don’t need to remind you | 那我就不需要提醒你 |
[26:06] | of all the other relationships you’ve abandoned | 你为了走到这一步 |
[26:08] | to get this where it needs to be. | 抛弃了多少关系 |
[26:11] | The Luthors can help us. | 卢瑟一家能帮我们 |
[26:17] | In college, | 在大学时 |
[26:19] | when I agreed to be your mentor, | 我之所以答应当你的导师 |
[26:22] | it was because I believed you would never back down. | 是因为我相信你永远不会退缩 |
[26:26] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我想错了 |
[26:48] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[26:49] | It’s Andrea. | 我是安德里亚 |
[26:52] | I think I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[26:54] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[26:55] | Toyman’s prime server. | 玩具人的主服务器 |
[26:57] | So, what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:59] | In a few clicks, | 点击几下 |
[27:00] | this will all be over. | 一切就结束了 |
[27:03] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[27:05] | Code is not entering. | 代码输入不进去 |
[27:09] | Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[27:10] | – Have you found the server? – Yeah, we did, | -你找到服务器了吗 -找到了 |
[27:11] | but we’re having a problem. | 但是遇到了问题 |
[27:13] | What is it? | 什么问题 |
[27:13] | Every time I try to enter the kill code, | 每次我想输入终止代码的时候 |
[27:15] | it keeps getting bounced back. | 总会被弹回来 |
[27:21] | It seems Toyman’s AI is growing too strong for you | 看来玩具人的人工智能已经强大到 |
[27:23] | to access it anywhere outside the server. | 无法从服务器外部进入了 |
[27:25] | But how else do we access it? | 那我们该如何进入呢 |
[27:28] | I have to go inside it. | 我必须得进去 |
[27:31] | I have this from the Legion ship. | 这是军团飞船上的 |
[27:33] | It allows me to enter the digital space temporarily. | 它可以让我短期内进入数据空间 |
[27:36] | If you go inside it, can’t you run into– | 如果你进去的话 会不会遇到… |
[27:38] | My dad, or Toyman, or… both. | 我爸 或者玩具人 或者都遇到 |
[27:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:45] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[27:57] | We have Lexosuits? | 我们有莱克斯奥服吗 |
[27:58] | Toyman’s AI is inside of them. Get out now. | 玩具人的人工智能在控制 快跑 |
[28:26] | They’re breaking out. | 他们想跑 |
[28:27] | Toyman’s tech is trying to escape. | 玩具人的技术想逃跑 |
[28:29] | If it succeeds, | 如果成功了 |
[28:30] | there is a 100% chance | 那么玩具人 |
[28:32] | that Toyman will be able to weaponize the entire Internet. | 绝对可以让整个因特网变成武器 |
[28:35] | Go. I can do this. | 你去吧 我能做到 |
[28:37] | – But your father– It’s only code, okay? | -但你父亲… -不过是代码而已 |
[28:39] | And this is simple. I go to it, | 这个很简单 我进去 |
[28:40] | I enter the kill code, and then I get out. I can do this. | 输入终止代码 再出来 我能做到 |
[28:43] | I mean, I have to do this. | 我必须做到 |
[28:45] | Don’t forget… | 别忘了 |
[28:46] | I’m Computer Lad. | 我可是”技术宅” |
[29:05] | Okay, what doesn’t belong? | 好了 有哪里不对劲 |
[29:18] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[29:20] | Winn! | 温 |
[29:22] | You… You shouldn’t be in here by yourself. | 你不该一个人待在这里 |
[29:24] | You won’t be able to hold him back alone. | 你没办法一个人阻止他的 |
[29:27] | You need me! | 你需要我 |
[29:28] | I do not need you! | 我不需要你 |
[29:33] | Tag! | 抓到你啦 |
[29:36] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[29:37] | Open the door. Give me the palm lock, son. | 打开门 把掌锁打开 儿子 |
[29:40] | Just reach up and do it. | 伸手打开就好 |
[29:43] | Trust me, I’ve… I’ve changed! | 相信我 我已经改过自新了 |
[29:46] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能信任他 |
[29:47] | I did all of this for him, | 我做这一切都是为了他 |
[29:50] | and look how he treats me. | 你看看他是怎么对我的 |
[29:51] | That’s because you’re a psycho! | 那是因为你是个变态 |
[30:26] | I got you. I got you. | 我扶着你 我扶你 |
[30:41] | Supergirl, you have to get away from here. | 超女 你得离开这里 |
[30:43] | I’m not leaving this fight. | 我不会退出这场战斗 |
[30:44] | Don’t be crazy. This isn’t some time to stick to some code. | 别傻了 现在可不是坚持原则的时候 |
[30:51] | Unless you’re them. | 除非你是他们 |
[30:53] | Toyman may be controlling our technology, | 玩具人也许在控制我们的技术 |
[30:55] | but that tech still keys on sound, motion, and brightness. | 但是那个技术会受声音 动作和光亮的影响 |
[30:58] | Accordingly, if I become | 因此 如果我成为 |
[30:59] | the brightest and the loudest in the room, | 房间里最亮最吵的存在 |
[31:03] | then I’ll be the tech’s only target. | 那么我就是那些技术的唯一目标 |
[31:04] | And if it’s focused on you, we can focus on it. | 如果技术针对你 我们就能针对它 |
[31:10] | Moths to a flame. | 飞蛾扑火 |
[31:11] | Winn! Just… Just let go! | 温 你放手 |
[31:15] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[31:16] | Let go. | 放手吧 |
[31:18] | The fall will kill you. | 摔下去你会死的 |
[31:23] | Just let go | 放手 |
[31:24] | because in here… | 因为在这里 |
[31:29] | you can! | 你可以 |
[31:46] | Leeroy Jenkins! | 先走一步 |
[32:03] | Winn, please, just let me out | 温 拜托 放我出去 |
[32:06] | and we can stop him together! | 我们可以一起阻止他 |
[32:08] | No way! | 不行 |
[32:10] | Even this dummy knows you’re lying, Dad. | 即便是这个蠢货也知道你在撒谎 爸 |
[32:14] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[32:15] | If I get deleted, so do you. | 如果我被删除 你也一样 |
[32:17] | All right. When I said I changed, I lied. | 好吧 我那句改过自新 是假的 |
[32:20] | I haven’t changed in here, | 我没有改变自己 |
[32:22] | but I have learned looking through the DEO’s files here | 但是我看了这里超查部的文件 |
[32:27] | and all the good things | 也看到了你 |
[32:28] | you’ve done for your friends and for the world. | 为你的朋友 为世界做的好事 |
[32:31] | And it made me so proud, son. | 我感到非常自豪 儿子 |
[32:34] | I mean, I’ve always said that you and I are alike, | 我总说我们很像 |
[32:35] | but that… that’s not true. | 但是 我说错了 |
[32:37] | No. We’re almost nothing alike. | 我们几乎完全不像 |
[32:42] | You’re simply the best part of me. | 你是我最好的部分 |
[32:46] | If there was ever a time to… to take a leap, | 如果说 冒险有合适的时机 |
[32:50] | it’s now. | 那就是现在 |
[32:52] | And like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[32:53] | in here, you can do anything. Look out! | 在这里你可以做任何事 小心 |
[33:03] | Go on, son! | 快点 儿子 |
[33:04] | Finish entering the code. | 输完代码 |
[33:33] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[33:37] | Supergirl, he’s trying to escape! | 超女 他想逃跑 |
[33:43] | Not today. | 今天可不行 |
[33:52] | No! No, stop! | 不 不 停下 |
[33:57] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:58] | Finish it, son! | 输完代码 儿子 |
[34:00] | It’s the only way! | 这是唯一的方法 |
[34:14] | Winn? | 温 |
[34:16] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[34:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:22] | My dad saved me. | 我爸爸救了我 |
[34:25] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是真话 |
[34:30] | Sometimes, people can surprise us. | 有时候人们会给我们惊喜 |
[34:49] | Q波激活 白金黑曜石实验001 | |
[34:52] | Nice to see you back at work. | 很高兴看到你重新工作 |
[34:56] | How did you access my phone? I have this room shielded. | 你怎么连接我手机的 整个房间被我屏蔽了 |
[34:59] | Just a little bit of tech I’ve been working on. | 只是用上我最近在研发的科技 |
[35:01] | But, really, I just wanted to see | 但是我其实是想看看 |
[35:03] | if you’d sorted things with Andrea. | 你是否和安德里亚疏通关系了 |
[35:04] | Clearly you have. | 显然你做到了 |
[35:05] | You know the words you want to hear me say, “Thank you.” | 你想听我说”谢谢你” |
[35:08] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:10] | You said you’d bring Andrea around, and you did. | 你说会让安德里亚同意 而你做到了 |
[35:11] | It was my pleasure. | 很乐意帮忙 |
[35:13] | Though, it’s still a mystery | 尽管黑曜石科技 |
[35:14] | why Obsidian’s tech malfunctioned in the first place. | 一开始为什么会出故障仍是个谜 |
[35:18] | I suppose it was just fortuitous | 也许这纯属巧合 |
[35:19] | that you were in the right place to make the right move. | 你出现在对的地方做对的事 |
[35:22] | Is it really? | 是吗 |
[35:23] | Oh, Lena. | 莉娜 |
[35:25] | I am impressed. | 干得漂亮 |
[35:26] | Sabotaging your friend to get what you want. | 为了你想要的东西而损害朋友 |
[35:28] | Not to get what I want. For the good of humanity. | 不是为了我的私欲 而是为了全人类 |
[35:30] | Ah, of course. | 当然 |
[35:33] | But that is exactly the kind of thinking | 但是为了打败利维坦 |
[35:34] | we’re going to need to defeat Leviathan. | 我们恰恰需要这样的想法 |
[35:36] | Your big brother is proud of you. | 哥哥为你感到骄傲 |
[35:38] | I don’t suppose my big brother | 你应该并不想告诉我 |
[35:39] | wants to tell me what he did to bring Andrea around. | 你是怎么让安德里亚同意的 |
[35:42] | I just made friends with an Obsidian board chair, Gemma Cooper. | 我和黑曜石董事会主席杰玛·库珀成为了朋友 |
[35:45] | If you ask me, she’ll be a friend to us both for a long time. | 多句嘴 她会是我们两个很长时间的朋友 |
[35:58] | Please tell the Anointed One the Luthors are right | 告诉救世主卢瑟一家 |
[36:01] | where we want them. | 就在我们计划之中 |
[36:05] | She will be most pleased. | 她会很高兴的 |
[36:08] | Here is all the Kryptonite from the DEO. | 这是超查部所有的氪石 |
[36:10] | That’s the Lexosuits and the lockdown shields. | 那些是莱克斯奥服和锁定防护罩 |
[36:13] | Everything that we could grab. | 这是我们能搬来的所有东西 |
[36:15] | I can still send all of it into the sun. | 我可以把这些都送去太阳 |
[36:18] | Speaking of space, Alex, I may have some | 说到空间 艾丽克斯 我有 |
[36:20] | Martian eavesdropping tech | 火星窃听技术 |
[36:22] | that Lex may find hard to uncover, if you’re interested. | 莱克斯可能很难发现 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[36:24] | Well, you should give it to Brainy… | 你应该把它给布莱尼 |
[36:27] | ’cause I’m quitting the DEO. | 因为我要离开超查部 |
[36:29] | Alex, really? | 艾丽克斯 真的吗 |
[36:30] | Lex is everywhere in there, | 超查部到处都是莱克斯 |
[36:32] | and I can’t keep showing up and smiling at him, | 我不能天天见到他 对他微笑 |
[36:35] | and… even if it’s just pretend. | 即使是假装的 |
[36:37] | Plus, now you can come and work with me. | 这样你就能来和我工作了 |
[36:39] | National City may need the tower, | 纳欣诺市需要高塔 |
[36:41] | but the Tower needs leaders. | 但是高塔需要领导者 |
[36:43] | Could be fun. | 会很有趣 |
[36:45] | Fun and logical. | 有趣又有逻辑 |
[36:47] | Brainy, you should come too. | 布莱尼 你也应该来 |
[36:49] | I mean, why not just work here? | 不如就在这里工作呢 |
[36:51] | Ironically, the logic that dictates you must leave | 讽刺的是 照这种逻辑 你必须离开 |
[36:55] | also dictates that I must stay… | 意味着我必须留下 |
[36:58] | to provide you all with eyes and ears around Lex. | 这样才能在莱克斯身边为你们提供消息 |
[37:01] | Your friends are always gonna have your back, Brainy. | 你的朋友会一直支持你的 布莱尼 |
[37:04] | And you, Winn, how are you? | 那你呢 温 你怎样 |
[37:06] | Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[37:08] | Ready to go home. | 准备回家了 |
[37:11] | Being here with you guys has, I mean… | 回到这里和大家重聚 |
[37:13] | It… It’s helped me | 帮了我很多 |
[37:15] | a lot more than the future ever could have. | 比未来更能帮到我 |
[37:18] | Just… It’s just helped me | 你们帮我 |
[37:20] | get over my dad and, you know, his crimes, | 走出了父亲和他的罪行 |
[37:23] | just my past, all of it. So… | 以及过去所有的阴影 所以 |
[37:28] | – Thank you. – Come on. | -谢谢你们 -来吧 |
[37:33] | It’s been good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[37:34] | All right. Come here. Come here. | 好了 来吧 |
[37:34] | Ah, we’ll see you soon, Computer Lad. | 回头见 技术宅 |
[37:36] | No! Okay, okay. | 不 好的 好的 |
[37:39] | Listen. | 听着 |
[37:41] | It’s not Computer Lad anymore, all right? | 不能再叫我技术宅 好吗 |
[37:43] | From now on… | 从现在开始 |
[37:46] | it’s Toyman. | 我是玩具人 |
[37:48] | Winn, seriously? | 温 真的吗 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:51] | You guys, when I told you that I was okay | 当我和你们说可以叫我 |
[37:53] | being called Computer Lad, | 技术宅的时候 |
[37:55] | are you kidding me! No, I hated that. “Computer Lad.” | 开玩笑呢 不 我讨厌”技术宅” |
[37:58] | No. | 不 |
[38:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:01] | But “Toyman”… | 但是”玩具人” |
[38:04] | You know, that name has always haunted me. | 这个名字一直困扰着我 |
[38:07] | But now after having faced my father… | 但是如今我直面了我的父亲之后 |
[38:11] | He told me that I was better than him. | 他告诉我我比他更好 |
[38:14] | And he was right. | 他是对的 |
[38:16] | So I’m gonna reclaim that name. | 所以我要收回那个名字 |
[38:18] | And make it stand for good. | 让它代表正义 |
[38:20] | Hey, it’s like the Doctor said, | 就像博士说的 |
[38:22] | “The future is whatever you want…” | “未来由你决定” |
[38:24] | “So make it a good one.” | “所以让未来变得更好吧” |
[38:25] | – Nice, “Doc” Brown. – Thank you. | -说得好 布朗”博士” -谢谢你 |
[38:28] | All right, guys. | 好了 大伙们 |
[38:32] | That’s my ride. | 我该走了 |
[38:35] | I know that you can’t do anything about Lena right now, | 我知道你现在没法帮到莉娜 |
[38:37] | but just give it time. | 但不要心急 |
[38:40] | And with William, | 和威廉的感情 |
[38:41] | you don’t have to start a relationship with a lie. | 你不必用谎言开始一段关系 |
[38:46] | Just see where it goes. | 顺其自然就行 |
[38:48] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[38:52] | Yeah. I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[38:55] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好的 是时候走了 |
[39:18] | Hello, Kara. | 你好 卡拉 |
[39:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:22] | So, uh, I was thinking, | 所以我在想 |
[39:24] | Just one second. I’m sorry. | 等我一下 对不起 |
[39:28] | It’s for your Gran Gran. | 这是给你姥姥的 |
[39:32] | The one who was sick. | 生病的姥姥 |
[39:33] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[39:36] | My grandma. | 我奶奶 |
[39:37] | My grandmother swears a good puzzle is better than antibiotics. | 我奶奶说优质的拼图比抗生素更有效 |
[39:41] | So. | 所以 |
[39:43] | You were saying? | 你想说什么 |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:47] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[39:51] | I’m sorry, William, I just don’t feel that way about you. | 对不起 威廉 我并不喜欢你 |
[39:59] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry for misreading the situation. | 我很抱歉误解了我们的关系 |
[40:04] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 不 没事的 |
[40:06] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:18] | There. | 给你 |
[40:21] | Toyman’s immortality code. | 玩具人的永生代码 |
[40:23] | I was able to pull the relevant sections | 我在大家都没注意时 |
[40:25] | while everyone else was distracted. | 提取了相关部分 |
[40:29] | You are a very useful employee, Agent Dox. | 你是个非常有用的下属 多克斯特工 |
[40:33] | Also, I should add Director Danvers no longer | 还有 我要告诉你丹弗斯局长不会再 |
[40:35] | poses a threat to you | 对你或是我们的行动 |
[40:37] | or our operation. | 造成威胁 |
[40:40] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[40:41] | Especially as I just received her resignation. | 我正好收到她的辞职信 |
[40:44] | So, it would seem congratulations are in order. | 看来要恭喜你了 |
[40:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:52] | To you… | 恭喜你 |
[40:53] | DEO Director Dox. | 超查部局长多克斯 |
[40:59] | So, how did it go? | 所以进展怎样 |
[41:02] | He asked about my sick grandmother. | 他问起了我生病的奶奶 |
[41:05] | And I had to go with it. | 我只能继续演下去 |
[41:06] | It was the first thing out of my mouth, and it was a lie. | 我说的第一句话就是句谎言 |
[41:09] | And then I just… left. | 然后我就离开了 |
[41:13] | I can battle Kryptonite-powered Lexosuits, | 我能对抗氪石驱动的莱克斯奥服 |
[41:16] | but I can’t even take the first step in a relationship | 但是我却不能迈出恋爱第一步 |
[41:18] | because it is doomed with deception. | 因为一切注定毁于谎言之中 |
[41:21] | You don’t know that for sure. | 你不能这么肯定 |
[41:22] | Well, it happened with my friendship with Lena. | 我和莉娜的关系就是这么结束的 |
[41:24] | And I can’t help thinking that… | 我一直忍不住想 |
[41:27] | if I had done things differently, | 如果我做了不同的事情 |
[41:29] | maybe things would have turned out differently. | 也许事情会有不同的结果 |
[41:31] | There is just… There’s no way of knowing. | 只是 你无法知道 |
[41:36] | Oh, that probably J’onn with the pizza, | 应该是荣恩带了披萨来了 |
[41:38] | which is great. | 太好了 |
[41:43] | Some say there’s no way of knowing. | 有人说没法知道 |
[41:45] | But I say, first, ask Mr. Mxyzptlk. | 但是你得先问问捣蛋鬼先生 |